PDA

View Full Version : My life till now

Audience
07-04-2017, 01:25 AM
Real story of my life to share with bro since i always have ton of time and bro out here like reading story and sharing stuff alittle info about me before i continue.

I will called myself monkey because when i was young thats what every one call me. since day 1 i am born i am not that fortunate like many of you out here being taught good stuff and study in school. Back then my family are all bookie all i could remeber now when i was age 7 many of you are in primary school.

During th age of 7 and not went to any school before i was only learning about betting from my dad. Yes 4d, toto, soccer, horse you name it i know it at the age of 7. I became bad and mixing with wrong person when you are not studying with some back ground of family many people know who i am. I came to knew a guy call ken he was my play mate since until today we are bro. We fought with others drink smoke together.

At the age of 15 a punter trying to rob my dad and the punter got kill by my dad and mum stabbing him and got sentence to life imprisonment both of them and i have brought up by my grandma.

After both have been sentence i decide to take over what my fanmily does. Ahblack is my dad left right hand man we left the court with ahblack

Monkey: eh black i do not know internet stuff show me how you all do. I will take over my dad

Ahback: ok everything is in the few laptop in the third level of your house.

So we went to my house and i see and learn all those master agent and agent credit stuff. How to create master agent account how to see win lose from each account and runner %. Within week i have master all and ahblack told me he is retiring as he is old and my dad is not around anymore and he have taught me all the operation and i am on my own now with those few young runner around.

Monkey: ken ah want help in my business or not? Help me find agent to work for me.

Ken: ok this easy la make money thing easy find people one.

Monkey: ok swee you help me. I will spit with you.

In few hour ken called me oopen few master agent and agent account for him. As he will be in charger of all this runner. He will fight that few % and the rest are agent and mine.

ControlMe
07-04-2017, 01:56 AM
1st camper here!

luckyguy123
07-04-2017, 02:00 AM
stoiry of a bookie. very interesting!

Audience
07-04-2017, 02:00 AM
In a year everything is stable i have many agent working for me and many of people know me and turn to me. There even ladies from the age of 17-25 working for me.

Life from 16-18 year old are just seeing credit tranfer credit chasing debt collecting money and i came to know this girl let call her mandy 17 year old who was crying at a void deck telling me her house have been splash paint as her dad own money and she was afraid. I told her not to worry i can help her if she work for me. I will pay her dad 10k debt. She agree immediately.

Mandy: so easy ah money computer and find people bet every monday count money only?

Monkey: yes easy 9 out of 10 gamble lose look at your dad example. But remenber once you eat bet you do not bet. You want to gamble you do not eat. Yes if win you will win both side what if lose? Get it?

Mandy: ok although i hate gamble because its cause my dad to become like this but since you helped me and i promise work for you.

Monkey: steady i like people honour their words. Just do not care anything end of the day we just see credit thats all.

After few month has pass Mandy average making 1-2k per week and on a sunday night mandy called.

Mandy: monkey this week very good all punter lose almost 20k and finally i can repay you
Mandy: tomorrow settlement liao almost all account credit 0

Monkey: don't repay la. Later you pay and no do anymore

Mandy: no no i will continue. Without you i am nothing now with no louis vuitton, chanel handbag all those expensive makeup.

Mokey: ok you happy can liao. As long as you save and not spend all earning because money come fast go fast. This is why i keep telling you all.

Mandy: yes i did. Thank you.
Mandy: monkey i alway want as you this but not dare. Why tv show those bookie or loan shark will have many chio girl around but you always with ken only.

Monkey: where got so much time to find girl? You tv watch to much la.

Mandy: what if.. What if i like you?

Monkey: don't siao la. No future.. People like me not sure when kena chop or arrest. My dad is an example. Continue work and no like here and there..

Mandy: ok lo ask only. Why so serious?

Monkey: ok la ok la. I got call coming in. Bye

SpaMP
07-04-2017, 02:21 AM
Great story bro, keep it coming...

Audience
07-04-2017, 02:36 AM
Monday's settlement day everything was settle and mandy repay me the 10k. Every thing was smooth and money issue the most own few day and everything is settle no drag no pattern from any punter or agent. This this particular gambler who lost 3k and no money pay who is under ken.

Ken: bro this person lost 3k no money pay how?

Monkey: who is she. Use back old method la scare her ask her pay by instalment or find her dad.

Ken: tried liao leh bro her dad don't care.

Monkey: ok you tell her every week you collect 200 make sure she pay if not don't say us no give face to her.

After aweek...

Monkey: ken how that girl got pay you bo? If never tell me i handle myself.
(Back then we were doing business no gang related no gina or what ever only agent and afew contact of ah long)

Ken: bo leh bro she avoid me. I going her house look for her now.

Monkey: ok bring her to me if she don't have money return you. I will be at the old shophouse along balestier road.

2hour pass.

Ken: i brought her here already.

Let name her sheryl she is 20 year old. Those typical ah lian with side fringe.

Monkey: hi xiaomei you lost money don't want pay ah?

Sheryl: sobbing i no money pay.

Monkey: then why gamble when you dont have money? You think lose can don't pay win collect money? Do i look like i own a charity industry?

Sheryl: no i will try to return as soon as possible.

Sheryl was tearing and i stood up from my chair, she was about infront of my table. Those rectangle officer table.. I walk toward her beoing from head to toe and ask her how old

Sheryl: 20

Monkey: your body look good huh? Staring at her boob with those tiko face.

Sheryl: don't please.. Don't do anything i promise i will return you $200 everyweek.

Monkey: don't worry la i not interested in your body i only interested in money. (Since young my dad taught me no matter what money speak more than 义气) because we are not 40-50year back people who cherish friendship.

Monkey: this is you promised. I never force you. And and The most i will do is throw you to sell. Hahahah

Sheryl: no please no. I really will pay by installment.

Monkey: you said it. I will wait and see.( with those evil smile)

Monkey: ken ah open door ask her get out. We will see she got pay us or not.

sadsky18
07-04-2017, 03:20 AM
typical media cock story .

but didnt know real life have this type also .

camping here :")

Audience
07-04-2017, 03:25 AM
One week pass, yet she did not pay i have no choice but to invite her to me like how IO invite me. When she appear at the shop house.

Monkey: eh xiaomei got limit one hor. More than 2 week $200 also bo? Wu ya bo ya? (Real or not)

Sheryl: i have $40 with me now i can pay you first.

Monkey: wapiang eh $40 not enough i go 7-11 buy gummy bear la. They go by gram $40 how to buy my one week gummy bear?

Sherly: then how? Thats all i have really.

Monkey: very easy la you strip now let me play first and i will sell you to all the agent who are working for me. One person minus $200

Sherly: please don't please. I begging you. (With tears flow down her eyes) almost kneeling down and i hold her and tell her get up i have not die don't kneel on me.

With those emotional moment and the soft heart that i alway sympathize people no matter how many time i have been cheated i still belive in helping others because i believe i help others now and maybe in future is the other way round if i need any help. Just that i pray hard no backstab me will do. Even if i did not get any help in future.

Monkey : ok easier way for you la no need service so many guy. Service me one month starting from now.

Sheryl: really?..

Monkey: no fake. So how many guy you want to service?

Sheryl: ok you only.. You only.. One person is better than 15 person.

Monkey: ok than.. Strip la waiting for me to strip for you?

At that time she was wearing her ITE uniform. She starting to unbutton one by one until the third button i saw her pink bra and i stop her.

Monkey: eh wait wait wait. Buttom back la i not interested.

Sheryl: (with her stun look on me) huh?

Monkey: button back la. Huh simi? Really so desprated for me meh? I joking only la. If you really want i dont mind one. Hahahaha

Sheryl: ok then what you want now? (While button back)

Monkey: easy la i hire you. Work for me 2month to clear your debt.

With the sign of relieve face from her and she ask me

Sheryl: ok do what? Isit illegal?

Monkey: no. very simple job. Here is my key address blk xx at tiong bahru buy lunch everyday and accompany my grandma and do some grocery. I will tell her i hire new personal helper for her since the old one retire and she is alone at home all the time. Thats all.

Sheryl: serious? Not an issue but the money for food and grocery can claim from you right?

Monkey: yes la will credit to your bank every morning. Your work start from tomorrow and you can go now.

Sheryl: err errr.... Ahh the..

(And i cut her off)

Monkey: what la. Err err ahh ahh simi? Still not going? You really want me so much in you isit?

Sheryl: no no. I was about to tell you i not given you my bank account how you tranfer me.

Monkey. Ohh. Say la bank account haven give. Err err ahh ahh i thought you really want it in you. Hahaha. Write down here and you can go i want to have some nap now. Unless you want accompany me.

Sheryl: no no. ok bye. Thank you

Audience
07-04-2017, 03:30 AM
Continue tomorrow thank all for all support. I have been in this forum for years but just created accout not long to share story of me and good fr for bro in fl1 since i am a regular chiongster hopping to share good story of me and good bonk.

Audience
07-04-2017, 03:32 AM
Although i do not know much about point and power but still, Thank for the 9 green apple. Appreciate it alot.

francined69
07-04-2017, 03:47 AM
Steady la! Up u also.

Asgapi
07-04-2017, 05:57 AM
Good share TS

koolbiz
07-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Please continue bro

KhooBT
07-04-2017, 07:48 AM
Pitching tent...

Freacher
07-04-2017, 09:42 AM
Nice start TS, please continue :)

Oranj
07-04-2017, 11:04 AM
Camping here...

pizzoola
07-04-2017, 11:26 AM
Support good story.

opukimara
07-04-2017, 11:29 AM
Good story, support.

Audience
07-04-2017, 11:32 AM
Sheryl clear her debt by taking care of my grandma. After 2 month she continue working taking care of my grandma. Everything maintain the same and i got bored doing the same thing everyday without any others entertainment in life. My feeling have grow for sheryl. I admire her sweet and caring side. Until this day is my grandma birthday i bought her cake gold bracelet and went home to pass to her and sheryl was with my grandma.

Monkey : ah ma i come back liao. 生日快乐 i bought you present hope you like it.

Ah ma: thanks you thank you. I have not celebrate since the year your dad and mum no longer availble.. But you still remenber.

Monkey: aiya ah ma last time i still young dont know anything thts why. Now i grown up i will celebrate with you no matter which year it is.

Monkey: sheryl you free anot?. If free stay around i order some grandma favorite food from below tze char. They will deliver here soon. Eat together.

Sheryl: ok. I go keep the cake in fridge first.

After the food have arrive we ate everything and sheryl bring out the cake and we sang her birthday song and cut the cake. After everything was done i saw grandma smiling and asking me to accompany sheryl as she is a good girl and went to have some nap. I was happier than any thing as i never saw grandma so happy since the day of sentence.

We were sitting on the living room sofa with just the both of us..those typical old school wood sofa with 3+1+1 sheryl was sitting beside me

Monkey: sheryl thank you for taking care of my grandma and today.

Sheryl: no need thank. I take your money and what's more i do not have grandparents since they pass away early i just treating them like my own grandparent.

Monkey: no matter what still thank you.

Sheryl: what happen to your parent? Where are they?

Monkey: life prisonment.. Long story.

Sheryl: omgg!! What happen tell me more lehh.

Monkey: aiya next time la. Now i want ask you something

Monkey: ok now I have serious question to ask you.

Sheryl: ok. But dont tell me you don't need me here anymore

Monkey: no la. Ok err.. Err.. i like the caring side of you

Sheryl: then? I know alot of people said that too i am caring. Thats all?

Monkey: no la. Got more but.. But... Aiya think have some feeling for you liao la you so sweet to my ahma. Want with me ma? ( from the face of her shock i thinking i won't have a chance)

Sheryl: huh? Hmmmm

Monkey: take it as i never say anything. ( went to kitchen to get some drink trying not to be so awkward)

Sheryl: jio girl only ma need so shy meh? I thought you so fierce and straight foward one.

Sheryl: OK LA ACTUALLY (shouting from living room to kitchen)

I was stun at that actually moment...

JoeyJones
07-04-2017, 11:37 AM
Please continue TS!

abitex
07-04-2017, 11:42 AM
Hope to read more

KhooBT
07-04-2017, 12:09 PM
Nice story, support

iLoveSpain
07-04-2017, 12:14 PM
Camping here...

luvuass
07-04-2017, 01:58 PM
more update

LauYewTee
07-04-2017, 02:51 PM
Swee. Good story brother.
Black one always better read.
Thanks

Katupnik
07-04-2017, 03:08 PM
Please continue ...

Audience
07-04-2017, 03:48 PM
Sheryl: ACTUALLY SINCE THE DAY YOU GAVE ME CHANCE I HAVE GOOD IMPRESSIONS OF YOU.. WANT TOGETHER THEN TOGETHER LAA. BUT ONE CONDITION

I went over to the living that time.

Monkey: what condition? (Was feeling happy in my heart)

Sheryl: Must let me continue take care of grandma.

Monkey: ok lor. But hor other than good impression no more ah?

Sheryl: your filial towards elder and always spare a thought of others.

Monkey: ok since we are together you take care ah ma no need take salary already.

Sheryl: ok lo but 你养我. (You support me)

Monkey: ok la. Small issue.

Nothing special everyday she continue taking care of grandma i continue the bookie stuff. All we do was movie holding hand, holding hand, kissing, dinner, thats all..no sex no nothing.

I remenber this particular couple working for me trying to hiong me. They open account and each of them one will bet eat and one will bet give ball or even over/under. The winning account alway collect money and the lose one always dissapear. They did not know i have been monitoring ip address. This one day they mistaken their account and using phone A to login Phone B account. So i have capture what they are up to both account have the same ip address now. I called then over to meet me. (lets name the couple john and cindy) sheryl was with me then but she will not interfere any of the business.

John&cindy: hi monkey

Monkey: don't need hi. As if we don't know each other.
So how this account lose and you still cannot locate him?

John: still trying to find him.

Monkey: ok find him asap. And cindy this account of abc01234 quite good ah. Hahaha (i could see the unbelievable face on them)

Monkey: why this 2 account all bet the same match and they surely opposite each other bet every single game they have click? Both can you explain?

John: i think just accurate they bet the same match? Because one is from my hand the others is under Cindy (While cindy keeping quiet)

Monkey: Wu ah ni zhun bo? (Got so accurate anot?) Same match always timing +/- within 5min. But i think now...

Monkey: ok now both of you take out all the phone you have in your pocket. (Staring at them seeing their unbelievable and afraid face)

Both taken out both phone from their pocket and handbag and i ask them to login to this particular account i given them. So both the winning and lossing account ip are record in it. I flip my laptop over and show them the 2ip address and flip over the others laptop with the winning and lossing account with all the same ip and with this particular account with both their ip on it. Ask them how do you guys explain this then?

Audience
07-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Thank you for the support. Will update more tonight. Have a great weekend ahead.

quicksilver3210
07-04-2017, 07:05 PM
Thank you for the support. Will update more tonight. Have a great weekend ahead.

Thanks bro. Enjoy your weekend too :)

Niao
07-04-2017, 07:33 PM
Great site! Great story!

SinisterX
07-04-2017, 08:50 PM
dude good story.... most stories here all the same here and there getting boring already... looking forward....

SpaMP
07-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Support, camping for more

CzechItOut
07-04-2017, 09:40 PM
Good story, support too:)

BuiViet
07-04-2017, 10:49 PM
Pls continue bro

CFMBigSpender
07-04-2017, 11:05 PM
More please!!

Audience
08-04-2017, 12:15 AM
Yes when you are doing this kind of business you will face all kind of people. Trying to act smart, backstab, pushing blame, doing thing behind the back because is a money talk world now.

You all think I won't keep track isn't?

John: monkey is her idea. She want me to do it because she want to buy her luxury bag. (Cindy stare at him with the unbelievable look)

Cindy: Oiii you take those money to buy you branded stuff and treat your friend drink and clubbing now you pushing blame to me.

Cindy: i have not even bought anything yet!!!! (With a push on john)

I was watching show seeing couple quarrel out because of money. Yes now you know how important is money. how this world change to so money mind we are not in 50s 60s anymore.

Monkey: oi oi oi stop all your fighting quarrel drama here. I not interested at all you all can do it later.

Monkey: Now i only interested you all have collected what you won. How about this losing account you all have lost??

John and cindy pushing blame because is was not an small amount. Its was about 12k sgd.

Cindy: ok fine since you are the one who come out with this idea and now you want i carry this shit you did? You and me till this moment. WE ARE NOT RELEATED ANYMORE!!

Monkey: aiyooo.. John ah You can let your girlfriend carry debt and you just ignore everything. Are you a man?

(john was keeping quiet than)

Monkey: ok cindy you really want to take this debt for him? I don't care whose idea who spent the money all i care is who take the rack and pay me now.

Cindy: yes i will. I mean what i said. Please ask him to leave i not want to see him any more. We are over.

Monkey: ok then. John since you all are not together anymore and you can leave since she take the debt on her and all the account under you will be close from this moment. Get out of here now.

After john walk out i was shaking my head tell sheryl.

Monkey: sheryl see? Such guys still exist. Hais throw guy face really.

Sheryl: i am sure there are more people worse than him out there.

Monkey: cindy so how are you going to pay me? By instalment? By selling yourself? Hahaha not a small amount my dear.

Short introduce of cindy before i continue. she is 22, Typical dye hair ah lian

naked123
08-04-2017, 12:52 AM
moreeeeeeeeeeee

Audience
08-04-2017, 12:56 AM
Cindy: i have 5000 in my bank now i will return you. I will withdraw it out and pay you. The rest you want me be your runner or what so ever i will do it to clear.

Monkey: this is what you said do what ever to clear the debt.

Monkey: ok then i have contact of okt in geylang. You will work there until you clear.

Cindy: no no please. Is very disgraceful to stand on street. Other than standing on street i will do what you said.

Cindy was wearing those very loose shirt that day, as i was sitting at chair with a office table infront of me, that kind of table you will saw in those policee interrogation room. She bend over to keep hold of my hand and please me. All i could do was..

Monkey: hmmm hmm ( while beoing her boob i am dam sure with that skinny body of her and is a C cup)

Shery notice i was beoing her boob than.

Sheryl: Oi don't you touch my boyfriend. (I was shock at that moment and turn to look at her.. She gave me those irritated face as she caught me beoing her boob)

Monkey : aiya tomorrow you bring me the money.. I will think what to let you do to clear the remaining. You can go now..

Cindy left and only sheryl are with me at that time

Sheryl: see until very shiok hor? Big anot?

Monkey: aiya got free don't want watch meh. Some more i virgin leh never see live before.

Monkey : quite exciting and actually quite big.. Hahahaha... Almost want squeeze liao then you shout. Spoil the chance. Dam sad haiss.

Sheryl: si tiko ( pervert) you better not do anything stupid. You sure you virgin? Hahaha cannot belief.

Monkey: yes la i really virgin. 我看起来很随便可是我不lok ok (I may look easy going with all girl but i am not who also want up)

Monkey: ok lo i don't do anything stupid but i will do 正经事 (decent thing) with you now. Hahaha

Sheryl: 正经事? (what decent thing? )

Monkey: i will let you know now. Hahaha walking towards her at this moment.

Audience
08-04-2017, 01:55 AM
At this moment i was walking towards sheryl as she was siting at the sofa i was thinking how to start and i am going to lost my virgin to her. Feeling excited yet nervous at the moment. She was giving the what you trying to do look. But... Ring ring ringg. My phone rang.. In my mind ninabei la who call at this moment.

Took my phone and have a look its was mandy.

Monkey; harloo simi daiji?

Mandy: monkey ah you good hor find girlfriend no find me. But find others girl. I got that bad mehh??

Monkey: aiyo this type of thing how explain.. Your news also quite fast hor?

Mandy: ofcause my news are accurate i am mandy lehh.. nvm call to tell you treat her well and last long.

Monkey: walan eh you sibei boliao. This type of thing need you teach meh. (In my mind i was like nb i am going to treat her good with my first time and you call)

Monkey:Ok la don't nonsence anything else? Nothing then bye.

Mandy: never give me chance all along. Haiss... Ok la need you tranfer me this amount of credit not enogh this week.

After the phone hang up...

Sheryl: what decent thing you want do? Let me know leh.

Monkey: nothing la next time. Need to do work now.

At this time grandma called my the others non work phone and sheryl saw it and tell me. I ask her to pick it up for me and ask what happen as i need to work some stuff now.

Sheryl: hello ah ma 我是sheryl.

Grandma: Sheryl where is monkey?

Sheryl: he beside me doing his work.

Grandma: ok tell him tomorrow morning 11am come home i will be going visiting his dad and mum.

Sheryl: ok ahma.

(Hang up)

Sheryl: grandma say tomorrow 11am go home go visit your parent with her.

Monkey: ok. You want go or not?

Sheryl: ok go together lor.

The next morning i texted sheryl to meet at grandma house straight. As usual i will bought breakfast for grandma but this time addition for sheryl. When i arrive sheryl was already there. At that time i still have not got my drving license so no driving only taxi. No uber or grab back than. As usual visiting word are, how are you? Inside food ok? Got any trouble? Officer good? I remember before we left dad told me this

Dad: son remenber when we are doing this we must be heartless so we wont be eaten by anyone.

Went to women prison to visit my mum. As usual same asking how are you.. Blahh blahh blahh..

Monkey : ma today different i bring my girlfriend to let you see. (Sheryl waving hi to my mum)

Mum: 很好很漂亮 (Very good very pretty)

Monkey: ok la don't praise her later she fly up sky. (Gotten a smack by sheryl on my arm)

Mum: yes when he not good please teach him.

After all visiting we left to take cab home. As usual grandma will feel sad after visiting. Sheryl saw it and keep trying to make grandma forget and smile. Once we got home grandma went into room without any words.

Sheryl: very sad to see grandma like this. So how come your dad and mum are sentence in there?

Monkey: both of them kill someone when a punter trying to rob my dad

Monkey: this is why i always intend to help if people do not have money to pay me, if they are desperate they will do what ever crime to get money.

Monkey: but remember leopard never change its spot, some will just take advantage of you

Sheryl: oh now i understand why.

Monkey; you won't understand how i feel. I may look like i don't feel sad when visiting. I am just forcing myself as i don't want grandma to worry about me too. Deep down it is killing me inside. No one understand it.

Audience
08-04-2017, 01:58 AM
Spend my friday night on new update. Hope you guys enjoy it. Writing story for the first time do let me know how i should improve for you reader if there is a need

sp150
08-04-2017, 03:10 AM
Bro nice Writeup, keep it original your way of writing. Bros here enjoy reading, maybe sometimes there would be pointers given or questions asked if we don't understand.
Generally as long as we can comprehend what you are trying to say it's good enough.
Cheers.

Suregone
08-04-2017, 08:09 AM
Nice story bro, pls keep cumming :D

juzz
08-04-2017, 02:21 PM
Uppz for great story and effort in writing.

Sorry that both parents got life, thought that one parent might be less culpable and have a shorter sentence!

Audience
10-04-2017, 12:23 AM
When you are in your teens and have not started any ktv or clubbing the only thing you could do is only arcade during day time. I remenber always after visiting i sent grandma home and i will head to arcade to vent my anger. As usual after i told sheryl what has happen in the past and from my face expression she know i am really down on mood, no matter how much she tried is still usless.

I remember she was telling me something like this

Sheryl: monkey you know i have 两粒

Monkey : i know every girl got 两粒

Sheryl: ok 那两粒?

(Pointing at her breast)

Sheryl: you don't so pervert la. What i mean is i have 魅力 and 美丽

Monkey: nb la fuck up lame

(Cindy texted at this moment)

Cindy: what time can i go over to pass you the money?

Monkey: tomorrow i contact you today not free.. (As i was not in the mood and have not think what to do to cindy)

Cindy: ok

I told sheryl i am heading to nearby arcade and she followed. I am not those kid in their teen who play streetfighter daytona para para sakura those kind of game. All i could play in arcade was only 2 kind of game rockfever and soccer thats all.

Back then arcade are mostly all still using money to exchange token. The first thing i will always do is after exchange token i will head to rockfever machine to choose those super fast song and the first song will always be 恋爱ing follow by 眉飞色舞 to vent my anger. Half way thru ken call me sound serious and i told sheryl to take a cab home and i head over to balestier to meet ken.

Monkey;  bro why so urgent?  What happen?

Ken: this guy jon one of the agent under me got caught. From what i know he was opening account and got screen by police and got caught.

Monkey: he know who we are? The location i am?

Ken: he know me because i am the one deal with him but he do not know you nor this location.

Monkey: then ok what why so serious?  He dont even know here and who am i. Relax la bro nothing will happen, why you so worry for me?

Ken: ninabei he know who am i la. I also not saying you will be im trouble. What if he sabo say me?

Monkey: oh ya ah... Paiseh paiseh!! i forgot about you.

This was the first time i encounter such problem and not sure how to handle it was sttartong to panic and suddenly i think of ahblack and i immediately make a call to him.

Monkey: black ah how ah one of the agent got arrest he don't know anything about me but he know ken leh.

Monkey: how you and dad settle when this happen? I on loud speaker at that moment.

Ahblack: aiya boy easy la. First you ask ken how they knew each others?

Ken: i know him in pub.

Ahblack: ok he have your contact number?

Ken: No la since day 1 working this i using unregistered sim to contact others.

Ahblack: ok then no need worry what. Now all you all have to do is ken close his agent account and he cannot login thats all and change a number.

Monkey: ok thank you black. Own you one time.

Audience
10-04-2017, 12:24 AM
Ahblack: meet me this few day i will teach you more for future use to handle.. But now go and  do what you should.

Monkey: ok thank you so much.

(Hangup this moment)

This is the moment when you will suffer some losses as all account under that particular agent will be suspend. No choice but better to be safe than sorry. We suspend all account within minutes and ken change to another sim and texted those agent who is under him he is changing to this particular number and immediately we threw away the sim.

By then is around 7pm.

Monkey: ok settle. Small issue lucky so easy settle.

Ken: make me scare for nothing. Heng bro i never use my own number. (No matter what we won't be using our own number as anything happen we could just throw the phone away)

Ken: 7pm liao lets go eat dinner leh very hungry.

Monkey: ok lets go. What you want? Bak kut teh?

Ken: don't want la always bak kut teh sibei sian liao.

Ken: lets go bugis eat steamboat la. Slowly eat see chiobu.

We head over to opposite of bugis juntion to have our steamboat and enjoy ourself as if the place is own by the two of us. Taking ton of food and making fool around making loud noise around and many stare of patron staring at us but we can't be bother as we just enjoy ourself. We eat till our stomach going to explode and ken told me

Ken: last night i go this xxx pub at prinsep street got many pretty waitress,  want to go mai?  We go throw money buy LD sure many girl come.

Monkey: ok la go lor since i don't have the mood today go drink but don't throw money bro just buy our beer. No matter what save up for raining day. (Since young i have been taught of saving and stay humble)

Ken: okok lets go lets go.

(Reach prinsep street xxx pub) i could see inside about 8-10 waitress either wearing short dress or very short pants, the pub is not that big just average pub size and i could just easily see just few table are occupied and they have so much waitress make me wonder why,  as ken just went yesterday and she know the waitress, i suspect he did spent ton of money last night as straight away 2 waitress come towards us and chat with him and immediately we got our seat without even need to reserve despite afew listed reserve.

Waitress: ok today order what?  Beer or hard liquor?

Ken look at me and I look at ken and tell him anything also can la.

Ken: ok 2 tower

(As standard 2 tower are always cheaper than just one,  was shock at that moment because is my first time heading to pub and not good at drinking)

Monkey: siao ah 2 tower can finish meh?

Ken: aiya one tower $68 two tower $120. Sure can finish one la.

After the beer came ken was busy entertain by the 2 waitress earlier on when we enter and all i do was just drinking listening to other singing thinking of my family. One of them treat me like non exist and One of the waitress then ask me

Waitress 1: what's your name?

Monkey: i call monkey

Waitress 1: got people call monkey meh? (Laughing at my name)

Monkey: yes have me. English call Monkey,  chinese call 猴子 and malay call monyet.

Waitress1: ok monkey want play dice together?

I just reply her, I do not know how to play you all carry on,  she told ken your friend come from kumpong ah? Ken just stare at her and ignore and they continue playing dice. Not long after the ladies ask ken to buy them LD and he just keep buying for them. I remember this waitress who keep topping my glass (i will name her waitress 3) as if want me to drunk. Within 1 hour one tower have clear because of the dice game. Waitress 3 come and entertain me this round but not just fill up my glass.

Audience
10-04-2017, 12:25 AM
Don't know to say lucky or unlucky she was the most beautiful and popular girl working in the pub this is where most thing happen in such place as people get jealous with each others just because of ladies

Waitress 3: hi i am amanda, you?

Monkey: monkey (as feedup from waitress 2 for laughing)

Amanda: unique name. You first time here?

Monkey: yes first time. Finally you talk but not just fill up my glass only.

Amanda: you look like something bothering you so i not dare to distrub you. quarrel with girlfriend?

Monkey: no,  just think about some stuff.

Amanda: ok stop think. Lets enjoy and drink,  cheers. (After drinking few cup with her) what are you doing study or working?

Monkey: not study or working just passing time daily.

At this time,  4 ahbeng came in,  the moment they came in they was staring at me chatting with amanda as if i kiled their dad. They are always here to support amanda because one of them trying to woo amanda but  today others waitress are the one who enterain them but not amanda,  she did not entertain the group but just at my table all the time

Monkey: this group come in keep stare me like i am the one who kill his dad

Amanda: is ok just ignore them. The one in gold hair keep jio me but i reject. They are kind of show off how good they are, i really dislike but no choice because of sale i have to entertain them.

Not long later ahbeng 1 from the grouo came over to amanda side telling her.

Ahbeng1: amanda gold hair find you. Go accompany him.

Amanda: later i go over. I have new customer.

Ahbeng1: fuck care him la. See this type of guy slipper,  short pant, t-shirt confirm no money buy you ladies drink.

(I just ignore because is non of my business i am here to drink only)

Amanda: don't scare my customer away. I will go over later.

Ahbeng1: cannot la now come. Gold hair wait you very long already.

(Ahbeng talking to me)

Ahbeng1: Eh siao lian eh siam la amanda xi wa eh brother girl. (Eh young one get lost la amanda is my brother girl)

(I just ignore and see what's more he is capable of)

Ahbeng1; why diam diam? (Why keeping quiet?)
poor boy get lost la. You go ask your dad how to woo girl first before you come. Woo girl need money you have anot?

This is the moment where i detest the most when people say about my family, in my mind i was thinking don't argue nor fight i am just to enjoy beer with music, will just keep quiet and perform some show to teach him a lesson and digrace him by not judging others by its dressing. While he still standing there.

Monkey: amanda how much is the most expensive water you have it in here? (Trying to act like those kumpong boy instead of alcohol i am saying it as water)

Amanda: most expensive is martell and chivas cannon $1088 and $1188 for martel

Monkey: how about the water for waitress here?

Ahbeng1 was confused and seeing what i am trying to do. while waitress 1 and waitress 2 stop what they are doing seeing what i am trying to do as well, and they ask ken to ask me don't disgrace and offend them as they alway spend $400-$500 a night.

Waitress 1&2: ken ask your friend stop and don't disgrance himself please

Ken: do my friend look like disgraceful to you all?  (Mumble finally its show time)

Amanda: one ladies drink is $10

Monkey: ok how much more to hit your target today or this month?

Amanda: monthly sale basic. I need about $2500 in 2days time.

Monkey: ok get me a bottle of chivas and martell.. Wait wait wait...  I forgot that one call cannon..  Get me each of that so call cannon.

Amanda: you sure?

Since my dad around time i always bring lots of cash with me as he always give me like free flow and i do not really have place to spend it afterall, so since young i do have the habit of bringing hugh amount of cash with me no matter where i go if not i won't feel safe when outside.. Amanda was shock so do everyone around. She was about to go over and get the liquor i stop her again.

Monkey: wait. wait.. wait..

Amanda: huhhh????

Monkey: You see the few tray of ladies mineral water?  Get all the 5 tray over here too.

So what i request is all on the table, because of the 2 big cannon drew attention to all patron and waitress in the pub including the others 3 ahbeng eying on our table

Monkey: ok $2500 sale right?
(Chivas $1088 martell $1188 ladies drink one tray have 16 $160 per tray)

Monkey: $160 x 5 = $800 + 1088= $1888 + $1188 = $3076

Monkey: wahhh wahh ken i never study but my math so good. Wahhaahaha.

Ken: ki hong kan la. (Showing me those very fast action middle finger)

Take out a stack of $1000 bill mix with small note from my pocket pass to amanda, here it's goes you hit your target for this month. Here is total of four $1000 noted.

Amanda: taken the money with the shock of her life. (Those shock face you get if your mistress tell you that she is pregnant) i will get you the change.

Monkey: oh ya,  wait..wait...wait... i forgotten,  this 2 tower $120 so total $3196
(At the moment i said WAIT,  she gave me the disbelief face, those kind of face that your mistress will give when you ask your mistress to abort the baby) and the rest are your tips for today.

Ah beng 1 walk back to their table with the unbelievable look, those look i will describe as (what the fuck, my girlfriend marry and the groom is not me?) Amanda thanks me the whole night,  Its was a unbelievable night for everyone there,  I ask amanda to treat everyone in this pub those liquor i order including one big cannon of chivas to the ahbeng table.

14animal
10-04-2017, 08:51 AM
Long await updates. Thanks

xAhKingx
10-04-2017, 09:36 AM
Please do not stop !!

loopy13
10-04-2017, 11:50 AM
Original enticing story. One of the better threads in SBF. A fan here.

oneuponsix
10-04-2017, 02:24 PM
Camping for more! :D

IceLem0nTea
10-04-2017, 02:43 PM
Original enticing story. One of the better threads in SBF. A fan here.

Agree with you bro! Support and camping here ;)

bustiness
10-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Please continue TS

Theout
10-04-2017, 05:38 PM
Camping too!!

Keele
10-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Please continue TS

Yes please do

SinisterX
10-04-2017, 10:31 PM
wa getting more and more exciting leh.... keep those action pack stuff coming

yangmehmeh
11-04-2017, 01:10 AM
camping here bro. waiting for more updates since bro ilock finished his hawker adventures already

eClick
11-04-2017, 09:43 AM
Camping too :D

SerjioLopez
11-04-2017, 09:48 AM
Please continue bro

notagoondu
11-04-2017, 09:55 AM
Very interesting story.. Waiting for the nxt update

koolbiz
11-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Waiting too:)

iLii
11-04-2017, 09:39 PM
I'm waiting for ur update bro. :D

HerzBerg
11-04-2017, 10:04 PM
I'm waiting for ur update bro. :D

Same here too

Audience
12-04-2017, 12:28 AM
I remember the whole night those group of ahbeng did not touch the bottle of alcohol, Everyone around including all the waitress was taking turn to drink and thanking us at our table. I was almost to drunk as was the first time drinking. Amanda was at my area the whole night and asking more about me.

Amanda: do you mind i ask why do you always bring so much cash with you?

Monkey: no?  Not always but everyday.

Amanda: you did not work where do you get so much then?

Monkey: i save lor.. Everyday go market toilet sit down collect 10cent or go around pick can to sell garang guni.

Amanda: nonsence laa...

This group of ahbeng was staring at me the whole night. Every minute every second their eyes are on me, in my mind i was thinking they won't just let me insult and forget it for sure.

Monkey: amanda does this group of beng fight here with any patron here before?

Amanda: they usually quarrel but have not seen they really get into fight before..

All i can do is jusy sit back and wait the next move from them. Ken was busy entertain by the 2 waitress. They were putting all topic on me. Every topic is about what am i doing and money. Yes money all about money.

Waitress1: is your friend family rich?

Ken: no?

Waitress2: don't lie to us, confirm have family background

Ken, yes he have background, his dad & mum life prisonment is this counted?

I stare at ken this moment and he was teliing me sorry, while 2 of the waitress was shock.

Waitress2: serious? Then where he got money?

Ken: he host a few web for online business, all he need to do is click some internet and money came in.

Waitress1: wahh he so young and so capable.

Waitress2: does he need to hired any one?  I can help him out.

Ken: no need,  as we have enough people currently.

All topic asking what web i host,  what kind of business and how i got all this idea.. I was really getting piss as i was thinking i have money you all judge, i no show money you all judge can't you all just drink and enjoy yourself?

Monkey: eh you 2 waitress can just change the topic and stop asking more about me?  When i about to order you all think i will disgrace, but now why topic all are on me?  Need so money mind bo?

Waitress1&2: sorryy...

Amanda: relax... Calm down..

Monkey: i go out and have some fresh air first.

I went out to have some fresh air and a puff of cigarette, amanda follow along telling me cool down, is like this when people working in sale line because of quota and commission.. Naturally they will slowly be money mind and do whatever it could to hit the quota. Same goes to me as well.

Monkey: you are quite different to be honest, those ahbeng will spent few hundred just for you but you never go over but stay at my table.

Audience
12-04-2017, 12:31 AM
Amanda: because you were looking so down, so i stay.

Monkey: but no matter what, you stay because you do not want to see me sad. Not like those people inside..

Amanda: i did ask too. No?

Monkey: you were asking in curiosity inside you and you stop,

I already quite piss earlier on inside (I could see a few shadows coming towards my direction and within second) the group of ahbeng behind me. Ahbeng 1 continue his nonsence and the rest watching behind.

Ahbeng1: you very satki hor?  (You very cocky hor?)

Amanda: eh stop, don't come here create unwanted trouble.

Monkey: THENNN?  (I was draging my 'then' from soft to loud voice)

Ahbeng1: Then?  Then? You what shirt want? (He was refering to what gang i was from)

Monkey; my shirt ah?  I bought from bugis junction level 2 flesh imp shop.

I remember after i said the fleshimp amanda was trying very hard not to smile so do i.

Ahbeng: eh peng you eh don't try to be funny with me la. Limbei ahzai ti tou penjuru 123 ( eh friend dont try to be funny with me, i call ahzai from penjuru 123 gang)

Monkey: oh gang ah?  Then say la,  i never study don't so chim with me.

Monkey: lim bei buay gei yan ka lee kong la (i not happy to tell you)

After i reply and the very moment ahbeng1 swing his fist on my head.. I was caught by him and my spectical flew off my face, followed by another puch and kick.. He was about 90kg and i was only 45kg i was very small size the kick landed on my stomach and i lying down on the floor,

Ahbeng1: i see you one time i beat you one time.

The others three were just watching and amanda asking if i am alright and holding me up. (in my mind i was thinking i must get this idiot today)since young no matter what you hit me once i make sure i give you double and no matter what as long as i have the last breath i will still fight and not back out.

Amanda: why you any how beat my customer?

Ahbeng1: just because of one customer and you ignore my brother,  you know how heart pain he is?

Amanda: i said i will go over right? Why you need to hit people?

Before ahbeng1 reply to amanda,

Monkey: mai kp so much la, you are not done with me. Come..  Comee..

Ahbeng1 swing his fist at my again and this time round i manage to defence myself but follow by his kick i am not able to defence in time (due to the first kick i got with slight pain i still in)
and i am down on the floor second time again.

Audience
12-04-2017, 01:01 AM
Ahbeng1: come come see you can tank how long.

Crowd was starting to form behind us, I crawl my self up without the help of amanda this time round, all i remember was i charge towards him and caught him in no time. My punch does not cause much impact of him because of my size...

I just continue to punch him and defend myself whatever i could.. Everything was in mess.. Amanda was shouting for us to stop

I could not be bothered with any of amanda or the crowd now, all in my mind was to get him down use my leg and stomp his stomach as many time as i could...

Suddenly... I remember i was taught by an old uncle of my dad friend. He told me If you encounter any fight with big guys remember find any chance you could to kick his knee. Because of his body weight most of the bigger size person leg in not that strong.

This i the moment i kick his side knee like those football volley with the bottom of my shin. First kick i could see that he became jelly,, followed by second and third kick.. The remaining 3 ahbeng join in kicking punching and whatever they could, i was down the third time with their raining kick and punch.. Ken suddenly appeaer and shouted.

Ken: many people bully one ah?

Moment ken say finish,,  group of beng went towards him and comb him down.. Crowd was shouting

Crowd: POLICE POLICE!! 

Group of beng ran as fast as they could. I slowly get my self up with some help of amanda with her teary eye.. I could not see any police around when i got up.. while ken got help up by waitress 1 & 2.

I do not have much visible injury just could only feel pain around body except one blue black near my eye area and a cut on hand.. Ken got worse he got his face blue black and bleeding mouth. Waitress blaming him for trying to act hero after that.

Waitress1: you cannot fight why act smart now you injured

Ken: sorry hor,  i cannot see my friend got beaten i do nothing

Ken: i rather i got beaten together than just watch one side.

Waitress2: ok la smart la. Good la..

Waitress 1 went in and get some tissue and ice. She came back to help ken wipe off the blood and putting some ice on him. The others waitress came out from inside to ask amanda do i need any ice or tissue.

Monkey: no need. Nothing serious here.

With the teary eyes of amanda..

Amanda: sorry i really don't know what to say. You help me with the sale and yet i got you into fight and injury..

Monkey: i also haven't die. Cry for what?  You also never expect this.

Amanda: no matter what,  sorry.. I really sorryy.. (Sob sob) do you need any doctor?  I bring you now.

Monkey: no need la.. I not so weak..

Amanda: ok wait me here,  i go settle my sale for today and i can knock off.

Is about their time to closed all of the waitress went in to do their closing or whatever they have, while me and ken waited outside and chat..

Monkey: you siao ah.. Interfere for what.. Now you for nothing injure and even worse than me.

Ken: join in the fun la. I want beat them but nb ping bang piang i have touch them i down liao. Hahaha

Ken: worth it la. I help you with some beaten from them and got 2 waitress help me wipe my wound. One stone kill 2 bird.

Monkey: knn la you. Still can joke

Amanda came back and trying to bring me to see some doctor i insist on not going as i am find. Waitress 2 told ken she is going off becuse of her boyfriend fetching her.

Waitress2: bye ken.. bye monkey..

I did not reply her and ken told her bye with a disappointed and sad tone.

Waitress 1 came and ask ken where did he stay and will sent him home. Amanda insist on sending me home too.

Amanda: where do you stay?  I sent you home.

Monkey: no need la. Not as if I don't know where I stay or cannot walk.

Monkey: if you want then really accompany eat i feel hungry after some fight..

With that waitress 1 and ken took a cab of their own to ken home. While me and amanda board the others to jalan besar to have some dim sum.

fartboy2015
12-04-2017, 01:35 AM
sibei good stories....... v nostalgic!!!!

oneuponsix
12-04-2017, 11:14 AM
Camping for more!! :D

CitiSarah
12-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Same here too

Same here also

jocow
12-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Nice updates TS:)

donkeyleg
12-04-2017, 10:47 PM
Excellent story bro!
Please update soon :D

fartboy2015
13-04-2017, 07:00 PM
ts please update! thanks!

CigSaucer
13-04-2017, 08:54 PM
Good story, hope to read more:)

johnl
13-04-2017, 09:39 PM
Camping for more. :D

TakeAChillPill
13-04-2017, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the update TS

TehSuSoo
13-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Thanks for updating TS

Audience
14-04-2017, 02:52 AM
When we reached the place, very hungry at the moment i order as much as i could. Har gao, siew mai, xiao long bao. All i know is that i look like 7 month just release

I notice a few table looking toward my direction as only the 2 of use yet full table of food.

I just can't be bothered and carry on to eat as much as i could.

Amanda: no matter what, i am sorry for today and thank you for your sale.

Monkey: you have said lots of time, just eat and stop your thanking and sorry.

Amanda: ok but please let me treat you this meal,  you have help me a lot today and we just knew today.

Monkey: ok ok. You happy can already

We continue eat as much as we could, i remenber there were quite alot left over. We were too full to finish the left over.

Amanda paid her bill and we went some where opposite to have a smoke before i head home.

Amanda: where do you stay, let me sent you stay.

Monkey: i said alot of time. Don't have the need to.

Monkey: i am fine... My place is not every one i allow them to come.

Amanda: whatever it is.. You kept drug or what so ever. I will just follow you all the way till you are home

Amanda follow me until my area in balestier. I told her i just stay above this shophouses.. She insists on following me up before she went home.

Monkey: ok door open..  Now you belive i stay here? You can go now before i pull you inside to rape you.

Amanda: yes ok,  simple layout you have..

Amanda: i know you won't rape me, ok i am going inside to see what you have, why you keep insist i could not come.

Monkey: what ever you want la. You want go in then go in, if i rape you i won't be responsible 

I told her not to touch any of my item, while she just walking around the house to see what i have.

Being a busybody asking this and that by amanda.

I did not reply her any and have a cigggratte thinking what to explain to sheryl if she see me injure

Amanda: what you thinking and not replying me?

Monkey: can just stop asking why and sit down? I have thing to do and sort it out.

Monkey: what time you want go home it's close to 5am

I just continue to think and will just tell sheryl me and and ken got into fight with others at pub last night.

Next to list. What should i let cindy to clear her debt. Think left think right i was feeling tired and not think much

I will just let her return the 5k and return me, when ever she have the money she return what ever she could.

I was about to sleep and amanda was still sitting there starring at me

Monkey: you don't want go home isit?. I need to sleep now

Amanda: is it ok i stay over.? I am very tired to move

Monkey: up to you la.  If you want go back just close my door properly..

I told her if she want sleep go to the middle room. Don't come and disturb my sleep.

Right before i went inside the room

Amanda: you really don't want any of me?  I thought you are going to rape me???

Monkey: you crazy? Do i look like i want you?

Monkey: you really like people to rape you so much?

Amanda: you spent so much on me tonight and you want nothing from me?

Monkey: i spent to teach those beng lesson. Thats all... I not into your body..

Monkey: i really tired and i am sleeping now..

I remeber when i was awake is about afternoon and amanda had left,  I have many message from ken, sheryl, cindy and also from amanda.

I reply every one telling i just woke up.. Told cindy to come over before 4pm,

I told sheryl i will head over to grandma place tonight for dinner with her and told her to wait for me there.

Ken message: telling me will be in my place within an hour.

Monkey message: ok before come. Buy me ciggratte.

When we were young we like to share around with friend how you have screw that girl on that night.

When ken appear at my house.

Ken: last night i up waitress 1 leh.. She dam wettt,

Ken: we do many position she moan dam sexy and soft. We have sex the whole night... Until now i haven't sleep yet.

Monkey: then go home sleep la.. Come here for what.

Ken: tell you this la. You last night sure up amanda tio bo? She how?  Good??

Monkey: knn this type can tell on phone no need come over and tell me.

Monkey: she want i rape her.. But i never.. I sleep my own. When i awake she gone..

Ken: my tell you face to face then you know the feeling mah.. You dam stupid leh can up you don't want

Monkey: you ain't first day knowing me. I only care about money.

Ken: ok bro ok bro. But wasted.. I go inside sleep ok ah?

Monkey: knn one by one think here hotel. Go la go la.

I went downstair to have my breakfast + lunch and received a text from cindy telling me she will reach in 15min time.

Cindy reached and pass me about 6k in cash.

Cindy: i try to dig as much as i could. So what do you want do for you??

Monkey: ok good more than you promise. Actually there's nothing much you can do.

Monkey: just return me whenever you have money. Thats all.. You did help me earn much in the past.

Cindy: reallyyy??  Thank you so much. Thank you.

Monkey: yes. I going to have some nap. I still having hangover from last night.

Cindy: i be going then. Thank you again.  Bye take care of your injury.

Audience
14-04-2017, 02:52 AM
Short update for today. Will continue more tomorrow.

Tai_zi21
14-04-2017, 03:03 AM
I like ur story but I like ur signature even more...

Cheers keep up the good work

FiakingPartner
14-04-2017, 12:07 PM
Short update for today. Will continue more tomorrow.

Looking forward... :)

Audience
15-04-2017, 01:26 AM
By the time i woke up is about 6pm and ken was already awake by then. We left my place together and i head over to grandma place at tiong bahru..

I bring grandma and sheryl to chinatown to have a favorite braised pig leg and salted vegetable.

I ask sheryl to order hers as i don't have any apetize yet. After all their order question start coming in from both of them

Grandma: what happen to your face?

All i know is trying to lie to her not to make her worry about me

Monkey: last night i saw friend fight so i went over to stop and got injure.

Monkey: nothing serious. Will recover in a few days time..

Grandma told me not to get into any trouble outside and take good care of myself and sheryl.

We went to nearby to have a short walk before sending grandma home..

As usual grandma head to her room to watch her 9pm drama from channel and i just loiter in the living room with sheryl.

Sheryl: tell me the truth how you get injure?

Monkey: aiyo i go pub with ken then got into small fight.

Sheryl: Better no more next time.

She was trying to press hard on my injury to see my reaction. I was avoiding all the time and grabbing her hand,

She tried to avoid me from grabbing her hand and i grab onto her boob accidentally when she tried to advoid.

Sheryl: Oi you pervert.. Still don't want let go.

Monkey: oh sorry sorry. Who ask you keep playing...

Monkey: with bra also cannot feel any thing..

Sheryl gave me a smack on my hand.

Sheryl: *smack* you trying to say i do not have a boob?

Monkey: no no i mean with bra also squeeze the bra not boob.

Sheryl: *smack * the second time on me

This is the first time i touch ladies boob and its sheryl that i touch..

She was blushing at that moment..

Audience
15-04-2017, 01:27 AM
Monkey: eh you blushing ah?  Why your face so red?

Sheryl: blushing your head.. Is very warm i go get cold water.

While she went to the kitchen to get water. I was think when will i get to see her nake body or get to fuck her?

*smack*

Stop my think and ask her why she smack me again.

Monkey: why you beat me?

Sheryl: from your face i know you are thinking dirty in your mind

Monkey: no la.. Not dirty.. You also not dirty how do i think dirty. Hahaha

Sheryl; you think also don't think. Hmmph

Sheryl lay onto my arm and i turn on the tv in the living room to see what show is grandma watching.

i remenber Its was 黄金路( the golden path)  the part that they rob goldsmith i was all glue to the tv because since young i like those breaking law drama.

*beep beep* text message sent from amanda

Amanda: will you be coming down today?

Monkey: no.

Amanda: ok. Let me know if you are coming any day.. So i could reserve a good table for you.

(I put my phone down ignoring her messgae after reading it)

Sheryl: who is this person?

Monkey: amanda

Sheryl: who the hell is amanda??!!

Monkey: last night pub waitress ask me going today clear my remaining balance alcohol.

Sheryl: why she have your number?

Monkey;  i don't know.. Got the message all. You ownself read i want watch tv..

Sheryl: how old is she?  Is she pretty?

Monkey: so so looking la.. How old i dont know. I go drink not be private investigator.

Monkey: you ownself see message la. Aiya si many why.

Sheryl just check text conversation with her but nothing much afterall.. She said better not let her catch i do anything wrong.

Audience
15-04-2017, 01:28 AM
After the show ended i told grandma to rest early and give me a call if she need any thing.

i went back home and sheryl follow me home today. On the way back i remenber i have not had dinner and i went to bought some porridge.

Monkey: you not going home?

Sheryl: why you want me to go?  Want bring amanda here later isit?

Monkey: you crazy?  She come for what i also don't know her.

Sheryl: what ever la. I stay here tonight.

Monkey: ok la abit abit jealous. Go shower, in my room have towel and shirt

She went to my room to get towel and a oversize hoodie and went to shower, while i eat my porridge and made a call to ah black

Monkey: black tomorrow afternoon have lunch together.

Ahblack: ok. You wake up call me. I will be at dakota area playing chess with my kakis.

With that we hang up, not long later sheryl came out from the bathroom,

i was shock as she only wearing her undies with the oversize hoodie. She look dam sexy in it.

Sheryl: where is your hair dryer? 

Monkey: beside the sofa. My hair dryer big enough?

Sheryl: nabei.. Fan???

Monkey: hahaha yes fan. You ask where is my hair dryer.. That is my hairdryer..

Monkey: don't have hair dryer here la.. Let it natural dry.

Sheryl: need to wait very long then dry lehh like thiss..

Monkey: use fan blow la. Very fast dry.. Why girl all so troublesome.. Haiss

I was staring at her, this moment i just realise she have a nice long leg. Fair and slim and even look smoth.

Enough of my thinking and i went to wash up and head to bed after using my super large standing hair dryer.

When i lie onto the bed with just boxer but nothing else, Sheryl hair was half dry and she could not be bothered anymore and lay beside me straight away.

Thinking again this the first time she wearing my shirt and look dam sexy on in. I hug her and was about to sleep with her nice smell of the shampoo and i realize

Monkey;  eh you never wear bra ah?  Why just now i saw you hang in kitchen?

Sheryl: wear whole day liao,, and is not comfortable to wear when sleeping.

Audience
15-04-2017, 02:04 AM
http://i65.tinypic.com/2qvwpwh.png

I took this picture from some where. Sheryl was wearing to something similar to this but is a hoodie.

loopy13
15-04-2017, 06:01 AM
Please continue bro Monkey👍

juzz
15-04-2017, 07:33 AM
Thanks for the update. Does Sheryl look like her?

rawboy83
15-04-2017, 08:54 AM
Camping here for more.

OfficialOne
15-04-2017, 09:17 PM
Please continue TS

bigbabby211
15-04-2017, 09:43 PM
Camp here for more

iLii
15-04-2017, 10:06 PM
go go go bro.. :D

TakeAChillPill
15-04-2017, 11:23 PM
Nicely written TS

Someboon
15-04-2017, 11:32 PM
Nicely written TS

Agreed, nicely written

Suckmedry
16-04-2017, 04:00 AM
nice story bro

madpig88
16-04-2017, 07:53 AM
Camping here for more updates.

zamphong
16-04-2017, 12:00 PM
Very good story, support:)

TakeAChillPill
16-04-2017, 02:22 PM
Support this thread too

bigthree
16-04-2017, 04:34 PM
Support.. Support..!!

pobvu
17-04-2017, 10:12 AM
Well written story, support too!

TasmanianDevil
17-04-2017, 02:48 PM
Please continue TS, supporting too :D

rooneyrocks
17-04-2017, 08:20 PM
Nice story. Thanks

milktoast
17-04-2017, 09:27 PM
Very interesting ah beng love story. Waiting for updates!

Audience
18-04-2017, 12:48 AM
This is when i start to fondle the breast from outside the hoodie. All she does is just pushing my hand away.

Sheryl: stop playing laaa..  I want to sleep

I just ignore and continue what i doing..

I was twirling circle on her breast. On and off fondling her breast.

Soon later she did not care much, and i put my hand underneath the shirt to play with it.

Squeeze it, rubbing her nips,  and i could feel the nipple harden.

Sheryl: stop playing lehh.. I want to sleep

Sheryl: not much different with yours. Just that mine are bigger.

Monkey: different. Yours is soft mine is flat. Mine cannot squeeze anything.

Is my first time touch real boob so i could not be bothered. I continue squeezing, tickling the nipple until i see no movements from her

Monkey: you sleep?  Hello.. Helooo

Sheryl felt asleep and nothing much i could do with just her breast. Soon later i fell a sleep too leaving myself high and dry.

Its was about 12pm, sheryl woke me up..

Sheryl: baby wake up it's afternoon you meeting your friend.

Monkey: let me sleep 5min more..

Sheryl: cannot la.. I bought breakfast wait cold not nice.

Monkey: you want i wake up can. Give me a kiss first.

Sheryl gave me a kiss on my forehead and told me to wake up.

Monkey: not enough. I want more thing before i can fully a wake. (Still look at her breast as not enough of it last night)

Audience
18-04-2017, 12:49 AM
Sheryl: ok i know what you want. I give you more than that..

Sheryl went to grab my cock from outside of my boxer and slowly rubbing until it became fully erected.

Sheryl: ok done. You want more come out and eat first. ( slant her face with a cheeky smile)

Again making me high and left me alone. No choice but to wake up now. I went over to her and squeeze her breast before sitting down for breakfast.

(Soon we eaten our breakfast)

Monkey: ok where is my more?

Sheryl: other day la.. You need to go meet your friend soon.

Monkey: hais.. later i find other girl then you know..

I made a phone call to ahblack asking where is he and i will be there in about 1hour. He is at dakota and i told him we will meet at old airport hawker centre.

Ahblack taught me alot how to handle if people got arrested,  and what if one day i got caught he told me how to escape.

I told ahblack i make a move first since his friend waiting for him to continue their chinese chess betting.

Ahblack: no matter what safety come first for yourself. No more loyalty nowadays

Monkey; ok. I know what to do.

A text from sheryl

Sheryl: i told my mum i not going home today. I am still at your place.  What time will you be coming back?

Monkey: now. You want to have anything?

Sheryl: no still very full. 3hour ago we just ate you forgot?

Monkey: aiya ok. Ask only mah,  i concern for you..

With that i went home to find sheryl. All we do whole day was dreaming, watching drama and listening music.

Audience
18-04-2017, 12:51 AM
Evening when i feeling hungry i asked sheryl she want go out eat or order delivery.

Sheryl: i think go out eat, i want to have some soup for dinner.

We went to toa payoh lor 8 food center to have our dinner. I was not into gold at that time until i saw this guy wearing very thick gold chain inspire me to get one.

Monkey: Sheryl you see his gold chain so big i want get myself one also.

Sheryl: you so small size wear so big attention seeker la.

Monkey: i dont care. After this we go have a look a gold shop.

We went all the way to some jewelry shop to have a look and sheryl saw a kitty design necklace she like it alot

Sheryl: see this very cute horr...

Monkey: you like then buy. Until now i also never bought anything for you yet.

Sheryl: never mind la so expensive..

Monkey: excuse me. Can bring this out for me?

Saleperson took it out and i ask sheryl to wear it see if she like it. I could see the joy in her face,  so i decided to get it for her.

Monkey: how much is this?

Saleperson: this pure silver will cost $500++

Monkey: ok wrap it up. I want this.

Saleperson: where are your parent? is your parent ok with you all buying? Can ask them over to make the payment?

Monkey: why need parent?  I cannot buy? Dont say anything about my parent.

Saleperson: ok yes you can.

Monkey;  then wrap this up nicely.  

Like i said i really dislike people talk about my parents. If we do not have the money we won't tell the saleman to wrap it up isn't?.

(In my life i have encounter lots of saleperson snobbish look when you went in just wearing normal pant and t-shirt and i will always teach them a lesson)

I make sure the saleman can hear my conversation..

Monkey: hais sheryl.. Buy liao tomorrow onwards need save up again.

Monkey: later go buy 2 loaf of bread for one whole week

Sheryl: nevermind la. I help you save up as well.

Saleman: ok done. You can make the payment over here. By cash?

Monkey: yes cash.

After taking the necklace, i could see his really see you no up face. i told the saleman see you tomorrow and we headed home. I headed home with sheryl.

Sheryl: baby see really nice the necklace.

Monkey: ok how you going to thank me?

Sheryl: give you..  *ahem*

She came toward me and french me like no tomorrow. Did not hope for much thing to happen this time round.

Sheryl suddenly slowly remove my pants and boxer and my cock expose into the air. I did not do much that time and She told me something and made me quite disappointed.

Sheryl: i having menses cannot do. Hahaha.. But i reward you with a blow job for the present and compensate this morning.

Monkey: not fair leh.. Morning is morning.. Present is present.. But only one blowjob.

Sheryl: take it or leave it..

Monkey: ok la no fish prawn also not bad.

I was receiving blowjob from her with all our shirt on. Sheryl started with licking the tip of the cock and slowly inch by inch into her mouth.

It was my first blowjob so i do not know good or not. All she do was lick from the tip until the ball up and down. Put it back in to her mouth and blow.

Sheryl: if you want shoot liao tell me. I don't want it in my mouth.

All she does was moving up and down slowly till i told her i about to shoot out, she blow it faster before switching it to her hand and i unload my first cum of me onto the floor and her hand.

MoanLisa
18-04-2017, 10:02 AM
Nice story TS, pls continue..

DiabloX
18-04-2017, 12:15 PM
Sibei good. +13

TakeAChillPill
18-04-2017, 01:56 PM
Really enjoyed the update TS

Convolvulus
18-04-2017, 02:40 PM
Really enjoyed the update TS

Same here too:)

Mokhai
18-04-2017, 05:27 PM
Nice story, support here..

Suckmedry
18-04-2017, 05:52 PM
nice story.... pls update as frequent as you can bro :)

Audience
19-04-2017, 02:28 AM
She went to take tissue and wipe her hand and floor before washing her hand and i clean myself up.

After cleaning i went to took the necklace and ask sheryl over.

Monkey: sheryl.. Sheryl..  Come over

Sheryl: what?!  Still want more??

Monkey: no la.. Come i help you wear the necklace.

Sheryl: i was waiting all the time for this.

Sheryl grab her hair to a side, and i wear the necklace for her from her back and hug her from behind.

Monkey: thank you for taking care grandma so well.

Sheryl: i did nothing much just treating her as my own grandma. I love you i know grandma means alot to you.

I kept silent and hug her tightly from behind and she told me.

Sheryl: you have not say you love me since the day we are together.

Monkey: aiya those romantic word i can't put in my mouth la.

Monkey: action prove ok liao.

People like me won't say love or whatever romantic as it's not pratical. Is better to use action to proof. The word love wont appear in my mouth.

Sheryl: you know the word 'love' is how important to a girl?

Monkey: in future then say la.. Guys who say the *ahem* words everytime are not truly from their heart.

I will avoid no matter she want me to tell the word love.

I went to my desk and full out the drawer with my money in it counting. Sheryl asking what am i trying to do.

Monkey: counting how much i have spare to spent and buy myself gold chain

Sheryl: you serious buying or want to make the saleperson?

Monkey: both. I spent to teach a lesson and get myself something. One stone kill two bird.

Monkey: you going with me tomorrow?

Sheryl: no cannot. I tell mummy going home morning.

I count my money and put some aside for back up as we are doing bookie we need some backup money anyday anytime.

Audience
19-04-2017, 02:29 AM
After i am done, sheryl has already fall a sleep from watching drama and i join her to sleep that night.

I woke up the next day around 11am, sheryl no longer around and I went to living i saw a breakfast bought by her with a note.

Sheryl: lazy pig. Enjoy your breakfast with a smiley face on it.

During that time, in my mind i wae thinking i am the luckiest person in this world while eating my breakfast

I wash up and get my stack of money in $50 and $100 note to the jewelry shop.

New saleman come toward me and i what am i looking for.

Monkey: gold chain as big as posible. But i want that guy serve me. (Point at the yesterday saleman)

Her came over not long later.

Monkey: hi.. I told you i would be seeing you today..

Monkey: gold chain this.. Take out for me.

Saleperson: ok here you go. This is 916 gold 100gram

Monkey: how much?

Saleperson: hold on let me count. With gst with 10% service charge $7750.

Monkey: money no issue la. The most next 2-3year i eat bread lor. ok i get this today...

Monkey: sorry ah my this age no credit card can only by cash. So no need ask by card or cash.

I took out stack of cash and paid it infront of him with his unbelievable look and he pass me my gold chain in their shop paper bag.

I proudly walk out of the shop thinking in my mind, he must be brain fuck by me with so much cash left after paying $7000++ and also thanking me with that commision maybe?

Audience
19-04-2017, 02:31 AM
I went over to some toilet to wear the gold chain and keep the whole paper bag into my sling bag, as i do not want any to see i just bought it.

I could really feel the weight on it as i was too small size and first time wearing necklace on my neck.

All i remember is attract lots of stare from passerby. I could not be bother and carry on walking with around like normal, but in my mind i am super proud of it.

Nothing to do at the moment so i went to find grandma to see her because i did not see her yesterday.

When grandma saw me i got was scolding.

Grandma: you siao ah?  Wear so big gold chain not scare people take knife rob you?

Monkey;  won't happen la ah ma. Don't worry.

Grandma: got money must keep. Don't always any how spent.

Monkey: ok la i have keep.

Its was a friday and i have nothing to do next. So in my mind think that i have not started horse racing since i doing bookie so long. I went to singapore turf club after grandma house.

Back then buying entrance ticket by cash is $4 unlike now $6. I went in buy a book of punter way in chinese as my english really suck so can only read chinese.

I walk around exploring the place and i saw an uncle who was one of it helping my dad last time.

Monkey: uncle remember me?

Uncle: yes la i used to work for your dad. What you doing here?

Monkey: exploring wanted to do horse. You still doing it?

Uncle: yes every race day i here to collect some bet to earn some living.

Monkey: ok. Later i come back find you i walk around first.

Back then singapore turf club can smoke everywhere unlike now all are air con. I walk around and soon race one started. I went to the very front of the track and watch them race near the finishing line.

When the horse near the 400metre you can hear people shouting number from everywhere.

When the horse approaching my side i could hear the whip whack the horse sound impact. It's was my first time watching live racing but not on television. I went to find that uncle again.

Monkey: how got win?

Uncle: have, but a little because favorite win.

Monkey: ok better then lose la. Hahaha

I could see in that area people are saying in hokkien. Half-half, one-one, twenty-twenty.

I explain alittle here since not much people know horse racing. (Half-half mean 50win and 50place ticket)  (One-one means 100win-100place) (twenty-twenty mean 20win- 20place)

You will see phone keep coming in to uncle from outside punter betting from him,and there are afew bookie around as well. All i do is monitoring how they doing live ticket these day.

Uncle to uncle1: number 5 you want eat?

Uncle1 to uncle: ok give me 30 ticket each.

Uncle2 to uncle: number 6, 60-60 you want?

Uncle to uncle2: ok give me

You will see bookie asking around who want eat this horse or who need that horse to cover their ticket. Because they can't eat just one particular horse if that particular won he have to pay all the payout. You need 2-3 to cover as well.

Uncle;  race 2 number 2 trying. Got chace to win go bet some but not my here.

Monkey: ok i go bet from turf club.

Uncle: now odds $30+ run finish the most $20+ dollar. Many ticket coming in last few min. So dont expect high payout.

I went back inside to mark the ticket and took out $300 to buy 30win and 30place as each ticket bet cost $5. Unlike bookie average per ticket is $4.2

As the race starting soon. With the starter up light up infront of the big television and red light blicking on the gate,  horse starting to go inside the starting gate. i went to near the finishing line again to watch them run.

nitefalcon
19-04-2017, 04:57 AM
Simple but nice writing.
Easy to read as well, with all those spacings.
Thought I won't like it, but hell.. couldn't stop reading from Page 1 up 'til now.
Looking forward for your next updates. Your life story is interesting, no doubt about it. Cheers. Respect, bro.

Duck4U
19-04-2017, 10:05 AM
Nice story, camping here

pandancake
19-04-2017, 01:25 PM
Excellent stuff TS, please continue :)

luvuass
19-04-2017, 03:28 PM
very interesting story camping for more

Someboon
19-04-2017, 04:15 PM
Simple but nice writing.
Easy to read as well, with all those spacings.
Thought I won't like it, but hell.. couldn't stop reading from Page 1 up 'til now.
Looking forward for your next updates. Your life story is interesting, no doubt about it. Cheers. Respect, bro.

Agree with you on this :)

Oldman13
19-04-2017, 06:23 PM
Thanks TS. Really appreciate your story

chukeliang
19-04-2017, 09:14 PM
thk for tis thread n story

Benchwarmer
19-04-2017, 11:45 PM
Nice story! Don't know why in my mind I keep visualizing TS as the lobang king from "Ah Boys to Man". :D

labut
19-04-2017, 11:55 PM
Nice story bro, please continue

Audience
20-04-2017, 12:13 AM
Again near the last 400-500metre people everywhere are shouting number for their horse they betted.

I did not hear anyone shouting nunber 2 at that time. I tried to spot where number 2 is, around the last 300metre i saw number is at the most outer side of the track comparing to others.

No doubt people start to shout number 2 now, because horse on the outer lane are mostly likely to win as they was at the back and not use much energy earlier on.

I did not join in the shout just hoping it could catch infront horse before the finishing line.

Near the last 100metre number 6 was in the inside lane and number 2 was on the right side of number 6.

As the race going to end in about 50metre. The punter shouting become louder and faster cheering for either 2 or 6 in hokkien.

As hit the finishing line number 2 and 6 was almost the same time to reach.

Everyone around was waiting for the photo result, and waiting the steward to show the final result on the big screen infront. During the photo time people will shout either 2 or 6

Final result came and number 2 really won. Only won by a horse nose. I went to look for uncle then.

Monkey: uncle thank you 2 won.

Uncle: no problem. Just lucky only.

Monkey: wah the payout not bad $25 for win and $9 for placing.

Uncle: how much you bet?

Monkey: 30win 30place. $1020 minus capital won $720.

Uncle; ok good. But remember not every race we could win.

When thing involve in money surely is a dirty game. Horse racing are control by trainer owner and jockey.

Audience
20-04-2017, 12:14 AM
In horse betting every race surely will have so call bookie early ticket one day before the race

In each particular race surely there will be 3 or 4 horse per race and mostly likely is those first four or five favorite horses that are most probably to win but not grantee will win.

You may ask where does this ticket came from. Those are from outside bookie malaysia bookie and internet, some even from horse trainer or owner.

Once the 'all clear ' appear on screen means you can collect the winning for that particular race. I loiter around not taking my winning first. Just to see how people doing horse racing now a days.

Seeing horse racing is quite exciting than soccer i must agree. Those ladies around turf club are hot as well. From local to angmoh all have. But all these ladies mostly is horse owner wife, girlfriend, partner, or friend.

I do not have much thing to do in the turf club so i went to collect my winning and race 7 is about 5min to start so i just watch this race then will just leave.

I remenber this particular punter shouting very loud for his horse for race 7, people shout he surely will be louder than the other and right beside my ears. When race finish i went to talk to him before i left.

Monkey: you won on race 7?

Punter: yes win. I see this horse very good today

Monkey: you bet how big?

Punter: *took out ticket* i bet one unit on win. I should have bet more.

Punter: win $30+

Monkey: wahh good leh. You from kranji shout until chinatown also can hear but you bet one ticket.

Monkey: uncle keep the ticket la.. Dont take out later people thought you win one race jiak buay liao (eat cannot finish)

With that i just walk out of turf club thinking i will start in soon,  its really exciting in horse racing.

Audience
20-04-2017, 12:22 AM
The next morning i woke up and check those horse betring web i have. I gave uncle a called and told him he could give his punter account to bet.

Uncle: here all old man bet. Seldom people know computer.

Monkey: sure will some know. You ask for me and let me know. I will do like how my dad do.

Uncle: ok i get back to you.

I made a call to ahblack as he's the left right man of my dad.

Ahblack: simi dai ji?

Monkey;  where are you?  Free anot?

Ahblack: at old airport eat breakfast alone.

Monkey: ok i come find you wait me there..

I cab over to look for ahblack and told him

Monkey: how dad do horse last time. I want to do it

Ahblack: horse very complicated la. You need to have source to throw ticket if you collecting live ticket.

Ahblack: internet don't need care,  just open for people because there always smart alec want to eat horse and end up losing.

Monkey: ok so who are those guy dad throw to if ticket is too much?

Ahblack: malaysia and other others agent web.

With that i find my dad old malaysia friend and mointering the internet moving ticket for each race. I was busy the next few day staring at computer for every country horse racing and ticket.

With that i have ignore sheryl for few days and she came over my house out of sudden.

*beep beep beep* phone call

Sheryl: open door i am outside.

I went to open the door and asked her why she know i am home.

Sheryl: you dreaming ah. You reply me a word *home* after i ask so many time where are you and miss call.

Monkey: okok sorry sorry i focusing on earning more money.

Sheryl: you forget you still have this girlfriend isit?

Monkey: no la. If forget i won't reply you.

Sheryl: ya right. Got reply like no reply.

So its was her first time seeing horse racing, and i cant be brother about her now and just focus on my internet. She just stare at the screen asking silly question.

Sheryl: why this horse so black..

Sheryl: why got this only one white horse.

Sheryl: the horse not pain ah?  The jockey whack them so many time.

Monkey: wapiang eh you ask me pain or not i also not the horse how i know.

Monkey: Arbo i roll a towel and try on you? 

She gave me a *roll eye face*

After this few day of monitoring i understand ahblack meaning of eat from internet sure die if without info.

Beause there are trap. The ticket for punter to eat some time will win some time will lose.

(Example race 1 you could eat horse number 1,2,3,4 but these four horse are favorite but end of the day they wont be in top 3)

(Example race 2 you could eat horse number 5,6,7,8 but end of race these four horse either three horse will be in top 3)

So we human end of the day lost to computer. We cannot outcast them in any way. They are smarter than us. You don't really know which is going to win and not going to win.

Audience
20-04-2017, 12:35 AM
This is some how horse racing account look like. Not just purely for bettin like soccer account. Green coloum are for eating of ticket, you could only see afew horse for punter to eat and yellow are for betting only.

Hope its help more to understand easier.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2jbu15g.png

lorseihoi
20-04-2017, 12:57 AM
Great story TS, pls keep going :)

KTVbuddy
21-04-2017, 10:55 AM
Very nice story ts, camp here for more.

RoboticDick
21-04-2017, 04:16 PM
Nice story TS, camping here too

robofish
21-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Awesome stuff!!
Please update soon bro

QWH888
22-04-2017, 04:16 AM
Very nice story. Please carry on bro monkey.

KnowItAll
22-04-2017, 08:57 AM
Thumbs up for the story bro.

DirtBike
22-04-2017, 01:56 PM
Do continue

decepticon73
22-04-2017, 03:28 PM
Another good writer.... continue pls

Andfan
22-04-2017, 06:28 PM
nice story keep it up

Dengue
23-04-2017, 06:34 PM
Do continue

Yes please do

uansr
26-04-2017, 04:42 PM
Bump....:D:D

seow
26-04-2017, 04:52 PM
great story

WaterJeans
26-04-2017, 08:13 PM
TS please update soon :)

TomCaine
26-04-2017, 10:14 PM
great story

Agree .... waiting for more! :D

sjkevent
27-04-2017, 06:21 PM
Nice story, wonder are u still in the same industry now ? Hope u able to eat Amanda, Sheryl and Cindy hehe

Naturalists
28-04-2017, 09:30 PM
Camping for updates!!

WhipItOut
28-04-2017, 10:39 PM
great story

Agreed as well

lobangkingz
29-04-2017, 10:37 AM
Anymore updates ts?

MrWorld
29-04-2017, 03:00 PM
Agreed as well

Agreed also

SmartWhiteBoy
29-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Good story .... camping and support

mehamsap2
29-04-2017, 03:49 PM
Pitching tent... as well!

WhipItOut
29-04-2017, 10:53 PM
Pitching tent... as well!

Have been waiting too

MrWorld
30-04-2017, 11:26 AM
Have been waiting too

Waiting also

woodymann
01-05-2017, 11:31 PM
Very good story, please continue TS :)

VRossi1980
02-05-2017, 10:31 AM
Loved the story, great job ts.

pratamushroom
02-05-2017, 02:25 PM
Very good story bro, please update soon!

Rezphys
02-05-2017, 06:06 PM
pitching tent here :)

Audience
03-05-2017, 12:12 AM
Update when i am back from oversea next week. Thank you for all support again.

Mercysider
03-05-2017, 12:31 AM

Thanks bro, awaiting your return!

Informer
03-05-2017, 08:50 AM

Will be waiting for your return.

PokemanCum
03-05-2017, 09:54 AM
Nice story, waiting too

ganCoup
03-05-2017, 05:35 PM
Support nice story!

Sigg4
07-05-2017, 12:19 AM

Hope to hear your story soon.As it is very addictive.

Ru66erStamp
07-05-2017, 12:41 AM
Camping for updates:)

MPLover
07-05-2017, 09:15 AM
Please continue your story ts.

Suckmedry
11-05-2017, 12:55 AM
waiting for ts to update... support

Fingerpuss
11-05-2017, 01:13 AM
Nice story, camping here

toastalk
11-05-2017, 09:13 AM
camping too :D

Asgapi
15-05-2017, 04:12 PM
please continue....

chaone
15-05-2017, 04:19 PM
Good story, support:)

Asgapi
17-05-2017, 08:08 PM
Good story, support:)

Support.....

killer_pussy
21-05-2017, 11:25 PM
nice story, do keep it up

Romping
22-05-2017, 01:04 AM
Support.....

Same here as well :)

Punish69
23-05-2017, 03:19 PM
Same here as well :)

Support here too :)

Fiveacity
23-05-2017, 03:26 PM
Do continue TS

Asgapi
01-06-2017, 10:59 PM
please continue

goodhart
01-06-2017, 11:08 PM
Waiting for udpates...

ravi789
02-06-2017, 03:50 AM
Very good story, support

Asgapi
03-06-2017, 07:36 AM
Very good story, support

TS, come on.

ReoBrunet
03-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Nice story, waiting for updates too

ZigsZags
03-06-2017, 05:58 PM
Nice story, waiting for updates too

Same here too

ozion
03-06-2017, 06:54 PM
Same here too

Same here also

Botakhead
03-06-2017, 07:00 PM
TS, come on.

Upz you, have a nice day.

tafguy35
03-06-2017, 08:14 PM
good story, pls continue:D Looking forward to the moresome series

Asgapi
04-06-2017, 06:30 AM
Camping Camping

Asgapi
05-06-2017, 05:28 PM
TS taking a break.

iWeb
05-06-2017, 08:06 PM
Nice story, thanks!

Kovovo
06-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Seriously hope nothing bad has happened to TS...

Asgapi
07-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Seriously hope nothing bad has happened to TS...

Same thought.

Asgapi
09-06-2017, 07:20 AM
Checking it daily for updates. :)

curiousSG
09-06-2017, 08:18 AM
Hoping TS will be back with more updates.

trezor
09-06-2017, 12:21 PM
Hope to read more TS.

TehSeeKosong
09-06-2017, 01:18 PM
Camping here

LoweTalk
09-06-2017, 01:43 PM
Nice story, please continue!

Kovovo
09-06-2017, 02:04 PM
Same thought.

Same thought again...

Audience
10-06-2017, 01:57 AM
After all in horse racing industry is a smelly game. All is under control. Alittle of luck alittle of experience afterall.

No other agent with me are intrested in horse as no much youngster know about it and mostly are into soccer and casino betting.

So i am on my own on this, I would frequently went to turf club every race day slowly built up relationship with those punter to bet, as i was too young and new for them to trust placing bet under me. Introduce by one by one slowly every one will for me when they wanted to bet any under private ticket.

This is where slowly me and sheryl relationship drift apart as i neglect her alot focusing on making more money. I remenber on a race day

I recieve a text from sheryl on one friday night race day.

Sheryl: are you free later on. I have something to tell you

I was to busy with all the call from punter and talking around me about bet and ignore her text.

Repeated and repeated text from her..

Sheryl: are you free later?

Sheryl: are you that busy?

Sheryl: so busy??!

Sheryl: so busy to even reply me?

So seeing her repeated message i reply her

Monkey: ok anytime after 11pm... Let me know where you want to meet.

*Sheryl reply*

Sheryl: i will meet you at below grandma place at 1130pm

But i never take a look at her reply until my last race of the day is over,

When last race ended about 10.50pm i took some time to settle the payment from punter and with uncle,, every ended around 11.10pm

*Me reply to sheryl*

Monkey: i am done. Heading over now. Will be reaching around 30min

After the text i did not recieve any reply from her but headed over to grandma place in tiong bahru

Upon reaching i saw sheryl sitting down at the corner alone in the coffee shop and i walk up to her...

Audience
10-06-2017, 01:59 AM
Once i seated down. I could see the unhappy face of her, we have not seen each other for almost 2 week if i remember correctly

In my mind suddenly came lot of thinking what she wanted to tell me.

Something about her?  Her family?  About me?  Whatever it is suddenly all those nonsence thinking came into me.

So i proceed to ask her whats going on and what she wanted to say.

Monkey: what happen?  Why you look so unhappy? 

Monkey: what you want say to me?

After asking and sheryl wanted to reply me and the kopi kia came at the wrong moment

Kopi kia: lao gao ah.. Ai lim simi?   (Monkey want drink what?)

Monkey: green tea, green tea

Kopi kia: swee zhar bor lee leh?  ( pretty girl how about you?)

Sheryl: yi yang (same)

With then kopi kia left and i ask she want eat any but she say she not hungry and i ask her

After seeing her look so unhappy i also decide not to eat even i am so hungry yet to eat my dinner

Monkey: ok why you look so unhappy, any thing happen?

And the kopi kia walk over again handing our drink. I pass him the money and he walk away

Sheryl start asking question and i just kept my mouth shut just sipping my water not looking at her

Sheryl: do you really care for me? Do you love me?  So am i important to you? Why are you ignoring me mostly now?

Before i could reply her. I got an incoming call from an uncle

Uncle: monkey ah i left early just now. Last race money i calculate with you on sunday race ah.

Monkey;  ok la no problem small issue

I hang up the phone and sheryl mumble

Sheryl: forever so busy...

Sheyl: you got hear what i say just now or not?!?!

Monkey: work mah.. Earn more money. Need to say so obvious everything then means i care?

Sheryl: yes but i dont feel any from you now and money is always your number 1 priority.. What about me?

Whatever it is she have me asking me question.. Those unreasonable question you will get it from almost all lady,

I not intrested in all those question just kept quiet and let her do her talking and the final thing came from her...

Sheryl: i think we should end here. You think should we?  So you could focus on your thing.

And still i just keeping my mouth shut....

Audience
10-06-2017, 02:00 AM
Will carry on updating. Apologise for the long wait

juzz
10-06-2017, 02:57 AM
Thanks for the update!

JJMagic
10-06-2017, 08:37 AM
Welcome back ts and many thanks for the updates.

vkoolboi
10-06-2017, 01:38 PM
nice story. TS will get to fuck other women now that he is free from Sheryl

Simomark
10-06-2017, 06:06 PM
Nice updates TS:)

Asgapi
11-06-2017, 10:17 AM
Glad you are okie TS

Asgapi
20-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Any update TS?