PDA

View Full Version : Men and sex

sexylexi
02-04-2017, 11:53 PM
Can anybody enlighten me why does a man refuse sex? Especially from his hot young girlfriend? :confused:

alwaysalone
03-04-2017, 09:31 AM
1) He is drunk until dick can't stand
2) He just shot out outside so no more energy to stand
3) He just shout outside so scare still have evidence like love bite and smell on him
4) He is waiting for test results since he shot raw outside
5) He shot out so much until having guilt
6) He just DIY inside the toilet

diputs1269
03-04-2017, 09:37 AM
He is a gay.

kurtis
03-04-2017, 09:57 AM
maybe the gf has undesirable character?

naggy, demanding, not understanding, abusive, temperamental, no respect, uncaring etc.

are you the hot young gf?

seekerJ
03-04-2017, 10:04 AM
Can anybody enlighten me why does a man refuse sex? Especially from his hot young girlfriend? :confused:

Not all men are getting into the girl pants. There are some reasons for men not wanting to have sex. Some of the bro as mention above.
It's the guy's problem not the hot girlfriend.
Just wonder you are the hot girlfriend? Having a boyfriend but rejected sex? Been together for short or long period?

sexylexi
03-04-2017, 05:04 PM
1) He is drunk until dick can't stand
2) He just shot out outside so no more energy to stand
3) He just shout outside so scare still have evidence like love bite and smell on him
4) He is waiting for test results since he shot raw outside
5) He shot out so much until having guilt
6) He just DIY inside the toilet

Point 2 to 5 are the same. Means he cheated? Lol

sexylexi
03-04-2017, 05:06 PM
He is a gay.

Hahaha probably not. He still checks out others girls. And I feel quite bad because he hitted on my before.

sexylexi
03-04-2017, 05:07 PM
maybe the gf has undesirable character?

naggy, demanding, not understanding, abusive, temperamental, no respect, uncaring etc.

are you the hot young gf?

No lei. I am just wondering what's going on in men's head. Asking for a close friend. I am far from hot and young. :p

sexylexi
03-04-2017, 05:09 PM
Not all men are getting into the girl pants. There are some reasons for men not wanting to have sex. Some of the bro as mention above.
It's the guy's problem not the hot girlfriend.
Just wonder you are the hot girlfriend? Having a boyfriend but rejected sex? Been together for short or long period?

Nope i am not. My friend is a model. And even as a women, I find her attractive.
And she shares with me her problems. Haha they have been together for about 2 years. But sexlesss for 6 months already.

sexylexi
03-04-2017, 05:12 PM
same comment as the other bros. there could be many general reasons.... tired or stress, medical issues, boredom with routine, sexual incompatibility, performance concerns, etc.

can u share more information? like... duration of relationship? what usually happends in bed? how old is your guy? his character? :D

Not my guy. Haha but from what I gather, about 2 years. He's in his late 20s.
So from my perspective, i don't think he has health problems? I just keep hearing my friend complains about him rejecting sex with her. Lol

Kittenz
03-04-2017, 08:28 PM
Not my guy. Haha but from what I gather, about 2 years. He's in his late 20s.
So from my perspective, i don't think he has health problems? I just keep hearing my friend complains about him rejecting sex with her. Lol

maybe in past his hot gf always trade sex for something so now he not interested in being ATM

Kittenz
03-04-2017, 08:31 PM
Nope i am not. My friend is a model. And even as a women, I find her attractive.
And she shares with me her problems. Haha they have been together for about 2 years. But sexlesss for 6 months already.

there si definately a problem 2 yras is still honeymoon period, i remember when i had hot gf even after 3 yrs together bonk 3x daily, only time when i reject her is that she have me bad attitude so no mood, in that 3 yrs never any urge to eat outside, if have pretty gf who treat u well and respect you why need eat outside, maybe after 5-6 yrs but def not after 2 yrs

sexylexi
03-04-2017, 09:10 PM
there si definately a problem 2 yras is still honeymoon period, i remember when i had hot gf even after 3 yrs together bonk 3x daily, only time when i reject her is that she have me bad attitude so no mood, in that 3 yrs never any urge to eat outside, if have pretty gf who treat u well and respect you why need eat outside, maybe after 5-6 yrs but def not after 2 yrs

I see. But well, i guess i need to grill more info from her. But that's for the enlightening. Haha

sexylexi
03-04-2017, 09:13 PM
hmmm... probably can't identify the root cause(s) here since u don't know the details of the couple. just too many possibilities :D

Ya lo. But it is an interesting case study. Lol

EtherC
03-04-2017, 09:30 PM
The solution is obvious. Pass us your hot model friend's contact and we'd provide the proper diagnosis. :D

sexylexi
04-04-2017, 01:21 AM
The solution is obvious. Pass us your hot model friend's contact and we'd provide the proper diagnosis. :D

Hahaha nice try bro. :rolleyes: no can do haha

Archerguard
04-04-2017, 01:36 AM

some woman is just so desirable that you keep looking forward to meet and hang out with her.. needless to say when she is hot..

some woman is just so hot that she needed to be placed in air-conditioned environments.. she normally causes massive traffic jams while waiting for buses or cabs.. and when you hang out with her the feelings is so-so only..

it all boils down to chemistry! :)

sexylexi
04-04-2017, 02:30 AM
some woman is just so desirable that you keep looking forward to meet and hang out with her.. needless to say when she is hot..

some woman is just so hot that she needed to be placed in air-conditioned environments.. she normally causes massive traffic jams while waiting for buses or cabs.. and when you hang out with her the feelings is so-so only..

it all boils down to chemistry! :)

Hahaha! That is another interesting perspective. Lol :D

esssinine
04-04-2017, 06:00 AM
maybe she smell funny, some women has so much confidence in their good looks they pay scant attention to their personal hygiene.

happywoody
04-04-2017, 04:11 PM
apart from the lack of sex, how's the relationship?
still loving?
or half yawning?

he still treats her well? or taking her for granted?

or he finding an excuse to get out of the relationship?

or just very content with it and has other distractions?

sexylexi
04-04-2017, 05:05 PM
maybe she smell funny, some women has so much confidence in their good looks they pay scant attention to their personal hygiene.

No la. I don't think so haha

sexylexi
04-04-2017, 05:06 PM
apart from the lack of sex, how's the relationship?
still loving?
or half yawning?

he still treats her well? or taking her for granted?

or he finding an excuse to get out of the relationship?

or just very content with it and has other distractions?

From an outsider's point of view, as i am friends with both of them, they seem to be ok. Or rather, they seem to show the world that they are ok lei.:confused:

Archerguard
04-04-2017, 11:27 PM
From an outsider's point of view, as i am friends with both of them, they seem to be ok. Or rather, they seem to show the world that they are ok lei.:confused:

isn't that one of the reasons why many couples turned on to Facebook? :)

sexylexi
05-04-2017, 01:17 AM
isn't that one of the reasons why many couples turned on to Facebook? :)

What do you mean by turn on to facebook?

Archerguard
05-04-2017, 02:02 AM
What do you mean by turn on to facebook?

posting picture of a romantic night out at equinox after an argument/ posting picture of a gift with it's Hermes logo after uncovering texts from mistress/ posting picture in revealing outfits after being sexless for weeks to months due to whatever reason, etc... :)

sexylexi
05-04-2017, 02:06 AM
posting picture of a romantic night out at equinox after an argument/ posting picture of a gift with it's Hermes logo after uncovering texts from mistress/ posting picture in revealing outfits after being sexless for weeks to months due to whatever reason, etc... :)

Oh i see. Ya true. This kind of sights quite common lei

Archerguard
05-04-2017, 02:17 AM
Oh i see. Ya true. This kind of sights quite common lei

then you should keep a look out for uncommon sights.. happy and desirable people are often hidden.. and when you manage to pull them out of their shells.. you would be in for a surprise! ;)

alwaysalone
05-04-2017, 10:13 AM
Point 2 to 5 are the same. Means he cheated? Lol

Don't you agree the chances are high?

sexylexi
05-04-2017, 11:15 AM
then you should keep a look out for uncommon sights.. happy and desirable people are often hidden.. and when you manage to pull them out of their shells.. you would be in for a surprise! ;)

Haha ok. Thanks for the advise!

sexylexi
05-04-2017, 11:18 AM
Don't you agree the chances are high?

:cool::cool: yes. I do agree that chances are very high.

randyrockhard
05-04-2017, 05:18 PM
I would say no to sex with a hot girl, if i know it would lead to problems down the road. e.g. If she uses sex as a mean to an end.

I am not sure about the dynamics between the couple, but I would imagine by refraining himself, there would be at least a sense of control that he could have over her. As some women could be really controlling.

The one with the lesser power in the relationship would usually start to act up when they want to say something but reluctant to speak up, with the hope that their victim would come up to them and ask "What's wrong?"

Other than that ... I suppose I would turn it down if I want to save my energy for other girls.... ;)

sexylexi
06-04-2017, 12:06 PM
I would say no to sex with a hot girl, if i know it would lead to problems down the road. e.g. If she uses sex as a mean to an end.

I am not sure about the dynamics between the couple, but I would imagine by refraining himself, there would be at least a sense of control that he could have over her. As some women could be really controlling.

The one with the lesser power in the relationship would usually start to act up when they want to say something but reluctant to speak up, with the hope that their victim would come up to them and ask "What's wrong?"

Other than that ... I suppose I would turn it down if I want to save my energy for other girls.... ;)

Thanks for the enlightening lol

Datingafter35
08-04-2017, 12:45 AM
I've a friend who had a hot gf. she suck well but always like to challenge him. She is highly intelligent.

He still puns around because eat too long too bland. His late 20s.

I think I'll die early if I had his gf but I don't like her attitude. she seems to derive pleasure from showing off her IQ.

randyrockhard
09-04-2017, 03:07 PM
maybe its because u feel intimidated by her iq, if you have something good and true why is it a crime to flaunt it, its only a crime if its fake like eg she parrot other peoples ideas like its her own idea but if she truly intelligent and/or smart and or rich, then she should indulge in those virtues too bad you feel jealous and intimidated

The problem I noticed about highly educated women, is that ... they sometimes lack the sensibility to stroke men's ego once in a while.

A women could be smart, humble, and kind at the same time. I don't know about you, but I don't want a woman who deliberately flaunts her assets unnecessarily.

;)

randyrockhard
11-04-2017, 02:15 AM
its a virtue to be humble sure, but in the real world humility doenst get you very far, is it BETTER that she be humble sure, but i rather a girl who has assets to flaunt than one who has very little and pretends to be humble to hide that fact...but then again i am not short of confidence myself so these type women dont intimidate me...as to you suggestion that women are more appealing if they stroke my ego frankly i find that habit of stroking guys ego nauseating esp if the recipient is a loser that needs it , or is the girl does it to try and get something, so no, that attribute doenst appeal to me.

How does a private man-to-woman relationship got anything to do with getting far in the outside world, seriously? :D ... I am keen to learn .....

So you're telling me... you don't fancy your woman, once-in-a-while, calling you .. "Super handsome, smart, manly, God-like in bed? even though you know very well that it's not true ? :p

Oh well .. I have a weakness for sweetness. But that's just me ;)

porscheclub
11-04-2017, 10:59 AM
Speaking from experience, a beautiful woman's strong character & poor attitude will turn-off the most hungry man.

Otherwise, the magic is gone after the few years & he has found a sweeter nest.

Donrico
11-04-2017, 06:33 PM
Scenario:

You just cooked a nice dinner for your missus and yourself. Your missus had grilled chicken while you had garlic steak. Both of you enjoyed a glass of wine each.

Subsequently after washing up you sit down on the couch and you lean forward to kiss your missus.

Missus reaction
Option 1: Jerks away , "Eww your breath stinks!"

Option 2: Gently holds your face at bay, "Baby ,I'm gonna go brush my teeth and wash up. Wanna join me?"

Which reaction would you prefer?

randyrockhard
11-04-2017, 10:26 PM
hmmm...

I have come across some Singaporean women whose idea of a proper relationship is only when they are constantly challenging their men into arguments. And they actually enjoy being in it. :p

I asked one woman on how she formulated that very concept of a relationship. She self-analyzed and to my surprise, she confessed that she witnessed how arguments became the founding block of her parents dynamics. She grew up thinking that it's alright to shout at each other simply to prove a point. And funnily, though she despised her parents dynamics, she finds it difficult to choose a different model of relationships. She said she's learning to be more patient and understanding.

God have mercy on any men who are married to this type of arguing women. :cool:

happywoody
12-04-2017, 04:22 PM
in short, we want a rocket scientist who turns into a michelin chef in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom :p

sexylexi
12-04-2017, 07:31 PM
in short, we want a rocket scientist who turns into a michelin chef in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom :p

Hahahahaha! That is one funny statement. But yeah i get your point hahaha :D

sexylexi
12-04-2017, 07:32 PM
Thanks guys for all the enlightening! This thread is buzzing up lol anymore inputs? :D

Sunrising
12-04-2017, 09:17 PM
Sex is tiring

randyrockhard
13-04-2017, 01:21 AM

these women exist..

my best friend's girlfriend was a former model in Milan who holds a Bachelor's degree in Biology, Master's Degree in Quantum Physics, and a ph.D in Microbiology, bakes amazing desserts.

Not sure how she does in the bedroom though~ :D

arsenal_84
14-04-2017, 11:30 AM
God have mercy on any men who are married to this type of arguing women. :cool:

well said, that's why there are a lot of single ladies in the public sector.
the time they spent arguing on petty office politics can be more productively spend outside in their social lives or focusing on doing the jobs they are supposed to perform on their JD.

discussion technique with such women:
normally these type of women has the last word in any argument.
anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

ShaTinGaoKia
15-04-2017, 09:42 AM
Sex is tiring

You do it the wrong way

randyrockhard
16-04-2017, 12:51 AM
well said, that's why there are a lot of single ladies in the public sector.
the time they spent arguing on petty office politics can be more productively spend outside in their social lives or focusing on doing the jobs they are supposed to perform on their JD.

discussion technique with such women:
normally these type of women has the last word in any argument.
anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

I think the underlying problem with women having the last say ... is really the natural outcome of the Women's Act in Singapore, don't you think?

When the highly educated women are even greatly empowered further by the law, what is really capable of humbling them? I am keen to hear the opinion of the feminists in this forum.

I learned that ... as long as you are married to them .. you are screwed ... seriously. Because the only thing you could really control of to prevent this to ever happened ..... is whether or not you choose this kind of women as your wife in the first place.

Datingafter35
16-04-2017, 08:17 AM
Speaking from experience, a beautiful woman's strong character & poor attitude will turn-off the most hungry man.

Otherwise, the magic is gone after the few years & he has found a sweeter nest.

my ex wife was beautiful, good in bed and kitchen. She is highly intelligent but her dominance is ridiculously unyielding. She does what she wants when she wants and never ask for your opinion only when shit hits the fan. Expects you to clean the mess.

She only gives problems and expect you to provide the solution.

Ladyrain
08-05-2017, 12:02 AM
It will always be a man's inability to not be able to make a woman lust after him.
If I'm a man, my woman will never reject sex from me.
I guarantee.
Too bad, I'm a female.
Sigh*

happywoody
11-05-2017, 03:56 PM
It will always be a man's inability to not be able to make a woman lust after him.
If I'm a man, my woman will never reject sex from me.
I guarantee.
Too bad, I'm a female.
Sigh*

double negative
- do you mean a man's ability to make a woman lust after him?

of course, as a woman you know what makes a woman tick.
so a bit unfair to compare.

frankly speaking, most of us guys are quite clueless.
but those who know, ... ;)

acidicavex
11-05-2017, 04:03 PM
She is a block of ice?
She have body odour?
She is too Demanding in bed?
She is too shy in intimacy (as in this cannot that not conformable?
She too big appetite?
She don't give Bj?

The dude over jerk?
The dude have LSD?
The dude cannot tahan with the gf appetite?
The dude don't like to give cunnilingus but the gf want?
The dude find intimacy always routine?

Etc etc.

Ladyrain
12-05-2017, 10:11 PM
double negative
- do you mean a man's ability to make a woman lust after him?

of course, as a woman you know what makes a woman tick.
so a bit unfair to compare.

frankly speaking, most of us guys are quite clueless.
but those who know, ... ;)

Hmm. I think like a man. . Haha.
Guys are not clueless. They are selfish.

strike1stprize
24-05-2017, 09:40 AM
He is interest in strike 1st prize only:D

relegated
25-05-2017, 05:41 PM
He is interest in strike 1st prize only:D

Fully agreed:D

Lorres
29-05-2017, 11:19 PM
Some possible explanations :
1. The hottie criticised his lousy sex performance.
2. The guy himself not confident of his performance or body odour etc.
3. Guy kenna STD.
4. Guy thinks hottie cheating on him and thinks she might have STD.
5. Guy really really really REALLY wants to fuck the hottie's friend. (Whom could be TS herself.....)
6. Guy thinking of breaking off but gutless to do it. (Or can't, as Hottie is suicidal)
7. Hottie often use sex as a leverage
8. Hottie too wild (Guy just wants 5min missionary, girl wants 2 hours with at least 24 positions)
9. Guy suddenly realised there is such a thing a HDB loans, raising kids, boring married life etc.
10. Lastly, guy found out there is this thing called The Women's Charter.

My two cents.

lookforpretty
03-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Is it because partner not pretty?:eek:

oldwestham
03-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Is it because partner not pretty?:eek:

Possible :eek:

jarodwlkr
03-06-2017, 05:01 PM

he is lame

akapat
03-06-2017, 05:25 PM
Speaking from experience, I have my downs and up in my marrage wife whom is a beauty per say. Lets put it that our sex life is pretty normal and healthy. But shits happen.

First time it occurs, is because i have low libido, i think due to stress, i just had problem holding my hardness. During this period, i will just try to stay away from sex.

Second time, is because i can smell my wife pussy emiting some smells which is quite a turn off especially doggie her. So again, low period.

And there is also times when wife BJ is just so monotone, it becomes a turnoff also.

Many factors to consider. Have to ask your friend in details, problems with her, or her bf? Its not easy to talk about these topic even in my 10 years marriage, have to be self conscious about one self to figure it out.

lookforpretty
03-06-2017, 06:06 PM
Is It:eek:

Possible :eek:

oldwestham
03-06-2017, 06:11 PM
Is It:eek:

Should Be:eek:

lookforpretty
03-06-2017, 06:33 PM
Could be:eek:

Should Be:eek:

oldwestham
03-06-2017, 06:41 PM
Could be:eek:

Probably:eek:

lookforpretty
03-06-2017, 06:42 PM
Good bye

GoCycling
12-06-2017, 06:31 AM
Cyclist mah! No energy after sex how to cycle?

Tab4S
12-06-2017, 02:02 PM
Cyclist mah! No energy after sex how to cycle?

Well said bro, need to exercise to have energy

GoCycling
12-06-2017, 09:53 PM
Kum sia bro

Well said bro, need to exercise to have energy

ToyotaVios2003
14-06-2017, 07:18 PM
They are very busy. Driving U/G part-time to pay rental on Toyota Vios

Rockyrox
18-06-2017, 11:12 AM
If the girl isnt really that hot or if to the guy, shes not his type