PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

02-04-2017, 06:55 PM
Recently my company has shifted to a new office tower in CBD area. It didn't take long before I realized the cleaner who is in charge of cleaning the toilet for both Male and Female is a young Chinese lady from Mainland. I was quite surprised to see her in the toilet cleaning up the basin area while the guys are still coming in to use the toilet. Even though it is not possible to see the urinal from that area. That was one time when I was using the urinal, I saw her walked past me with a toilet roll for the cubicle behind.

I was quite surprised when she did that as usually the cleaner will not come in during normal working hours or otherwise would have blocked the toilet for clean up.

Will you guys mind if the female cleaner just came in and do their cleaning stuff while you were at the urinal? Or if any random girl just happen to go into the wrong toilet while you were at it?

readaily
02-04-2017, 07:08 PM
If syt chiobu I don't mind :D

siamkia49
02-04-2017, 07:44 PM
Even though it is not possible to see the urinal from that area. That was one time when I was using the urinal, I saw her walked past me with a toilet roll for the cubicle behind.

Will you guys mind if the female cleaner just came in and do their cleaning stuff while you were at the urinal? Or if any random girl just happen to go into the wrong toilet while you were at it?

As u said she can't see anything why u feel uncomfortable? Scared she attack u in the toilet? LOL
If u fear then don't use the urinal. Lock yourself in the cubicle and pee confirm safe... Unless she spiderman and climb inside to find u

homestead
02-04-2017, 07:51 PM
If syt chiobu I don't mind :D

Same for me!!

02-04-2017, 08:26 PM
As u said she can't see anything why u feel uncomfortable? Scared she attack u in the toilet? LOL
If u fear then don't use the urinal. Lock yourself in the cubicle and pee confirm safe... Unless she spiderman and climb inside to find u

I was already at the urinal before she enters the toilet with the toilet roll. Yes, she can't see anything from basin area, but if she walked past the urinal to the cubicle, then of course she can see la.

sadfa
02-04-2017, 09:28 PM
Recently my company has shifted to a new office tower in CBD area. It didn't take long before I realized the cleaner who is in charge of cleaning the toilet for both Male and Female is a young Chinese lady from Mainland. I was quite surprised to see her in the toilet cleaning up the basin area while the guys are still coming in to use the toilet. Even though it is not possible to see the urinal from that area. That was one time when I was using the urinal, I saw her walked past me with a toilet roll for the cubicle behind.

I was quite surprised when she did that as usually the cleaner will not come in during normal working hours or otherwise would have blocked the toilet for clean up.

Whats wrong with you exactly???
Are you a brainwashed garbagement turd?

Of cos a male cleaner walk into ladies toilet just like that n vice versa isn't right.

The ger should knock door first.
So is that your problem??
You want to complain Bout her n get her into trouble??

Are u one of those fucking idiot who take off pantz n underwear when peeing into urinal??

Or Are you k pop idol n your cock cannot b seen? Or your cock voted most handsome cock of spore n ppl peep at u 24/7??

Only gals kaopeh when male cleaners come in OK. Not guys.

Wake up la!!!!!
If some twisted ger or guy walk in to see yr cock, of cos u should loudly fuck them.
But if its a cleaner , doing their job only, kao peh for what. U think she interested in yr dick ar
_______
exchange points beating bush ma

chukeliang
02-04-2017, 09:51 PM
ts just come out from army with a green kuku chiao.

bigass
02-04-2017, 11:19 PM
Ts this kind, hold hand with girl will steam and have pre cum leaking out one

sadfa
02-04-2017, 11:37 PM
Ts this kind, hold hand with girl will steam and have pre cum leaking out one

Don't say until like that la
He is by the book n kuai kuai kind n anything deviate, he can't take it.

He must sign contract with ger before date. Get ger to take HIV test.
N if ger say eff off weirdo, he'll calculate how much he spend on her n sue her for it
_______
Exchange points nerd ma

otamay
03-04-2017, 12:59 AM
I don't know how to mind especially if is a syt.

insomia
03-04-2017, 01:57 AM
you mean the prc lady never see a KKJ before? ts, you have a kkj plus something extra where the prc see already will gian?
:D:D

itsabt6x
03-04-2017, 07:08 AM
Are you sure the cleaner is a woman ? Did you check between her legs?

fracas
03-04-2017, 09:28 AM
I don't know how to mind especially if is a syt.

I don't mind too :)

firepost
03-04-2017, 10:06 AM
I was already at the urinal before she enters the toilet with the toilet roll. Yes, she can't see anything from basin area, but if she walked past the urinal to the cubicle, then of course she can see la.

It's because you start to imagine things.....

michaelrocksam
03-04-2017, 10:11 AM
Your kkj is too small to notice else she would stared at it.

These are service providers without them your toilets would stink like shit, so please respect them like you respect nurses

Lovren
03-04-2017, 10:12 AM
So many hilarious replies :D