PDA

View Full Version : :o Short Encounter with my GF best friend :0

crazey777
12-01-2007, 12:37 AM
Part 1

Looking back ... its seem to be a few years back when i had this encounter with my gf best friend. Lets call her Eve.

Its all started when eve stay over my gf place for a week for her holiday. Just thinking of her sweet ass make me hard. :)

Jamie is my girlfriend, she is a sexy lady with nice big tits and we have always had a great sex life. But she owns her own business and lately been working a lot of late night. So we had not been having a lot of hot sex when her best friend showed up at her place for her holiday.

As Jamie was so busy, eve and i had the house to ourselves most of the time. Eve is slim and sexy like jamie but has a much smaller breasts. I first saw her large nipples when she walked around the house in just a thin white t-shirt.

Her nipples covered almost half of her pointy breasts. I imagined what it would be like just to suck those long nipples, very different from my gf. I began to realise that eve was purposely giving me opportunities to see her titties and sometimes she catch me looking and just smile.

crazey777
12-01-2007, 12:45 AM
Part 2

One Saturday morning after jamie left for work and i am having my MC, i went to the kitchen to put on a load of laundry. I noticed that a basket of eve laundry was sitting on top of the dryer. A pair of white thong panties was sitting right on top of the pile. As i pictured the panties wrapped around her sweet ass, my brother hardened. Notice that eve door was closed, i reached for them and spread the thin strip of panty in my finger tips and smell them and my brother grow hard.

Suddenly i hear footstep and my hand shot back to the laundry basket but i was too late. “what do you think you are doing” eve yelled at me as she walk over with that little white t-shirt without any shorts if i am correct.

My faced colored as i search for an explanation. Uhh i just wanted to see if the laundry was clean or dirty. Deep in my mind, i was worried that she would be sharing this incident with jamie if i could not convinced her.

“So is it” Eve asked. Is it what, i reply.

“Clean or dirty, you did get a chance to sniff my panties, didn't you?

I noticed she was wearing only that little white t-shirt she slept in with the nipples clearly visible. I couldn't hide my erection since i was wearing a boxer and a single myself. Eve was staring at my crotch, a wicked smile on her face.

superman
12-01-2007, 12:56 AM
nice story bro. camp here liao :)

crazey777
12-01-2007, 12:59 AM
Part 3 .... Wondering fellows bro interested.:D

hey are clean, i mumbled.

“ I think i am going to tell jamie when she gets home tonight” Eve said after along pause.

No, please dont, i will do anything. (Hoping to have some desert) Just pls dont tell jamie about it. As soon as i said, she look at me with a smile and said “anything” raising an eyebrow and laughing softly.

“Please, watever you want” My cock was shrinking as i started to panic. :)
“Okay, i want you to kiss my ass” she said. I looked at her, not sure if she was joking or serious and hoping she was serious. Eve has such a great ass, i had often jerked off thinking about planting my face between her firm cheeks, never imagining it would ever be anything more than a fantasy.

She turned around and stuck her butt out at me. Then she slowly pulled her shirt up. Revealing her beautiful naked round ass to me for the first time. I couldn't believe i was about to plant my lips on her small little hole.

“Come on” she said, get on your knees and kiss my Ass. What the F***. I knelt behind her and placed my hands on my knees, thinking i should not put my finger in her ass without permission. She put her hands on each cheek and pulled her lovely butt wide, her asshole was so sexy looking. My brother hardened and i could feel my precum leaking out the head, staining my boxer. I then stuck out my lips and lean forward, aiming carefully at her small center.

My lips touched her anus and i pushed them out, putting pressure on the sensitive skin around her ass hole. “Mmmm” she moaned, thats soooooo good! I then furthered pressed my mouth against her asshole for a good minute and then abruptly pulled away.

“Oh, that was so good, please dont stop” she said with her eye looking at me.

Will continue ....

big dick
12-01-2007, 02:10 AM
seem to be a good place to pitch my tent..:D :p

tromba
12-01-2007, 02:47 AM
nice
dun stop....
fire wood ready

nobodyid
12-01-2007, 04:59 AM
nice story to share bro.. sbf bro r all waiting..

techienator
12-01-2007, 07:16 AM
dun stop.. looking forward to the next update.. :)

ChinaFriends67
12-01-2007, 07:36 AM
Yo, looks like it's another new camp site here. Bro Crazey777, please help us to start the fire here.:D

Tandan
12-01-2007, 08:11 AM
Excellent story and buildup. Waiting for more good stuff from you. :D

curiosityz
12-01-2007, 12:42 PM
nice story bro...

viceman
12-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Supporter lai liao... Start the campfire, Bros...

Let's hope the "Short Encounter" doesn't mean kiss the ass liao and then "The end"... :D

Cheers!

VM

jul78
12-01-2007, 01:43 PM
wow wow...seems like gonna be a solid story... campion here liao..:D

Artic
12-01-2007, 02:08 PM
quick....next part of the story....:D

mocha33
12-01-2007, 02:54 PM
woooOO .. interesting

QUICK QUICK!! waitinf for more :D

SexFreak
12-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Wow !!! New camp site and looks promising !!! Keep it up bro .......... :D

Cheers !!!

crazey777
12-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Part 4 .... glad that fellow bros are interested .... :p

“Oh, that was so good, please dont stop” she said with her eye looking at me.

I gladly accepted her invitation and placed my hot mouth back on her butt hole. I started to poked my tongue at her tight anal opening. I got the tip of my tongue at her asshole and then i started moving it in circles, slowly opening her sexy hole. As my tongue pushes at the edges of her rosebud, she moved her ass n circles, gradually leaning into my face and moaning as i rimmed her.

Eve reached down to play with her clit as i continued to eat her ass. I tongue fucked her, enjoying the tangy taste of my gf best friend asshole, my cock poking out the top of my boxer and covered with precum.

“Lick my ass, that's it” she yelled as she probed her cunt with two fingers and i tunneled as far as i could up her poop chute. I then slipped a finger into her pussy and the two of us found our wat through the cunt for all we were worth. She came on our three fingers and her asshole squeezed out my tongue.

Her body twitched in orgasm and i tried to push my tongue back into her asshole as it opened and closed.

Eve turned around and pulled me up to her. She kissed me and then commanded “You slave, back to the room now” i followed her while watching her bubble butt bounce, her asshole and thighs slick with a mixture of my saliva and her cum.

We got to her room and she threw herself on the bed, pulling her shirt off and turning to me.

To be continued ....

MMLL
12-01-2007, 06:47 PM
I'll pitch my tent and wait over the weekend.:p

crazey777
12-01-2007, 07:31 PM
Part 5

“Do you like my little titties, do you want to suck my nipples” she ask, as she pinched her swollen buds. I climbed on top of her and kissed her lips, then worked my way down her slender neck to her ripe tits. Her nipples were incredibly sensitive! (Do i say sensitive) As i flicked my tongue over one hard bud, she started to moan and whimper.

I felt her hands on my harden cock as she stroked me through my boxer. I continued to suck as i pulled off my boxer to free my swollen red cock. Eve grasped in delight when she took my supered stick in her hands.

Soon her full lips were wrapped around my meaty cockhead. I lay back on the bed and watched my gf best friend smoke my sausage. She licked me hungrily, gobbling up my precum and covering my shaft and balls with her spit.

“Suck my cock, Eve” I told her, “Take my big wand in your mouth!”

My gf best friend is a pretty good cock sucker. I have to sat jamie is a more talented sword-swallower than her best friend but Eve held her own as she played my flute. I reached around to finger her pussy and ass when she blew me off to heaven.

I had been hard without cumming for about an hour by this time. Eve looked up into my eyes with my dick protruding from her mouth and wiggled her tongue just under my peehole.

My cock fattened and surged forth into Eve's hot mouth. I spurted four shots into her mouth and my cum leaked out onto her chin. She pulled my dick from her mouth and cum pumped out and poured down my cock. I smiled at my pretty gf best friend with my cum all over her face and we both started to laugh

To be continued .... Hope fellow bros like it till now ....

crazey777
12-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Part 6 .... hope to complete asap .....

“let fuck” she said while rolling onto her back and spreading her legs. I climbed on board, my cock as still as a stone pillar. I thrust into her hot hole, going deeper and slowly into her creamy tight hole. I placed a hand on each nipple and a squeezed as i started to fuck Eve with a vengeance.

She grabbed my nipples and twisted them cruelly as i pounded her tight pussy. I was glad to see that Eve liked to fuck hard and fast like jamie. Then she stopped pinching my nipples and i felt her hands touching my cock where it entered her pussy. She slipped a finger into her asshole and i could feel it press against my cock through her flesh. I put my hands on her cheeks and pulled them apart so she could get her finger further up .

My brother was squeezed tight in Eve hot snatch. I started to kissed her, sticking my tongue deep into her mouth, sucking her lips as i pounded her cunt. She kissed me back, biting at my lips and grunting as i go further into her cunt. Suddenly, she pushed me off her and rolled onto her knees. Jamming her face in the pillows, she stuck her ass up in the air and pulled her rosebud open with 2 finger.

I crammed my big tip into her dark eye as she screamed. My revenge! When my tip pushed through the tight opening and into her rectal canal, she let out a tone of pressure and then started to push hard against me

Soon i was balls deep in Eve back hole. She was screaming “Fuck my ass” whenever she could catch her breath. I put my hand on her clit and rubbed her while i sodomised her. Eve tight ass was so good, i knew i wouldn't last long, but i wanted to make her cum from the ass fucking so i concentrated on arousing her love button while abused her tight hole.

To be continued ....

crazey777
13-01-2007, 12:28 AM
Last Part

Eve turned out to be surprisingly flexible. She managed to turn her body over with my brother leaving her ass. She rolled onto her side and then passed a long leg in front of my face and then we were looking at each other while we butt fucked. I continued to play with her clit and cunt hole while my solid cock snaked in and out of her bum.

Eve started to cum first but her thundering anal contraction dragged me along with her and i was soon erupted in her shiter. Her ass crushed my dick as she came, her juices leaking from her pussy and onto my brother which was still lodged firmly up her butt.

I could feel my creamy load as it flooded her rectum and when i pulled out my soften dick, Eve gave me an satisfied smile.

That's how it started and Eve and i have been fucking like no tomorrow before she left for home. We keep our little secret and never tell our adventure till now.

Lastly hope fellow bros enjoy my short encounter. :p

Ranekool
13-01-2007, 02:51 AM
nice story bro. camping here:D

kissclong
13-01-2007, 03:22 AM
Nice encounter for ya bro...
Really hope i've one like yours... :(

otamay
13-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Bro crazey777, don't worry I have bring more firewood since the weather is still very cold and to enable to accomodate more people here. Please carry on, don't stop....:D

nelman06
13-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Nice story bro!!!:D

Offspring
13-01-2007, 05:22 PM
damm solid. up u 5 pts.

saxamani
13-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Bro, nice story. Keeping cumming for more:D

Regaine
13-01-2007, 08:12 PM
Got anymore cuming? I'm be staying here :)

best123
13-01-2007, 08:24 PM
good story bro!! more!!!

Clover_de
13-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Good Story Bro. Up you!:)

kissclong
14-01-2007, 02:50 AM
I've even brought the camp fire items here liao and dont tell me you've finish your story???!!!

Haiz... :(

@GIN@
14-01-2007, 05:28 AM
Kekekeke camp here for more leh. :D

AD69
14-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Pitching my tent and camping here too.

tunkudon
14-01-2007, 05:37 PM
wow lau you the best... carry on man...

mocha33
14-01-2007, 06:01 PM
HEY BRO, dun tell me u stop liao hor, everyone tempo is at high now !!:D

Divine Dragon
14-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Good story. Please do continue.:D

crazey777
14-01-2007, 10:06 PM
Firstly, i like to thank all bros who had supported me and like the short encountered i had .... Thanks.

Sorry for any mis-understanding, the story had end at the last part as written. :D

Enjoy yr weekend bros ....

crazey777
14-01-2007, 10:08 PM
Thank Bros (Wet10wet, Pexter, Nelman06, Offspring, Clover_de) and those i miss out for the points you had given me. :D Thanks.

Will try to think of my past encounter and share with fellow bros again ....

Enjoy yr weekend.:p