PDA

View Full Version : tips for WLs in JB - how much u usually give for ST or B2B?

hoosdathu
26-03-2017, 03:24 PM
given the growing number of sinkies cheonging across the causeway nowadays, i thought it'll be useful to know the current market rate for tips given to WLs in johor bahru.

multiple choices are allowed, u don't have to choose just one.

this poll is to check the usual tips u give for ST aka short-time bonks (usually around 45min to 1hr in JB) or B2B sessions (standard 1hr), not including those that u tip way above your usual rate due to the WL's super outstanding service and high gfe.

for bros who don't have a habit of giving tips, just choose rm5 and below.

this poll is specifically for 2017 and will be closed automatically at the end of the year.

baotohk
26-03-2017, 05:54 PM
given the growing number of sinkies cheonging across the causeway nowadays, i thought it'll be useful to know the current market rate for tips given to WLs in johor bahru.

multiple choices are allowed, u don't have to choose just one.

this poll is to check the usual tips u give, not including those that u tip way above your usual rate due to the WL's super outstanding service and high gfe.

for bros who don't have a habit of giving tips, just choose rm5 and below.

this poll is specifically for 2017 and will be closed automatically at the end of the year.

I think it is important to specify what kind of services and what other charges are levied on us as well.

JadeBird
26-03-2017, 07:26 PM
I think you missed out one more box.

I dun give any tips.

hoosdathu
26-03-2017, 10:27 PM
I think it is important to specify what kind of services and what other charges are levied on us as well.

thanks for suggestion!

amended title to be specifically for ST as opposed to LT (longtime aka overnight) or clean massage sessions.

hoosdathu
26-03-2017, 10:28 PM

I dun give any tips.
for bros who don't have a habit of giving tips, pls choose rm5 and below :)

Naka_Timo
26-03-2017, 10:57 PM
Different people tip differently. For me i tip base on gal attitude as well as how much effort was put in and also what she can give me and what she can't.

pting
27-03-2017, 12:44 AM
Please dont spoil market by tipping. Tipping or showering them with gift may create the effect of making them look forward to getting extra tip from customer. If not they not gonna give good service.

I met alot of good service WL in the past with no tipping. They work hard to please me because they hope to make customer RTF. In short, if the girl willing to give good service, u dont even need to tip. A WL who have too many guys giving her extra tip or gift, she become too pamper. Even if u tip her, its not gonna make her improve in her service.

pting
27-03-2017, 12:56 AM
i thought it'll be useful to know the current market rate for tips given to WLs in johor bahru.

this poll is to check the usual tips u give for ST aka short-time bonks (usually around 45min to 1hr in JB) or B2B sessions (standard 1hr)

For ST is standard price pay at counter, no tipping required.
For B2B u pay the counter for B2B. If want extra up to u to neg. with the girl.

Grounded Eagle
27-03-2017, 12:59 AM

I dun give any tips.

Me too...... I never believed in giving tips.
That is the fastest way to spoil the WL and the market. :mad:

CTOA3954
27-03-2017, 02:29 AM
No tipping policy for me.

Citizens
27-03-2017, 02:43 AM
Whether to tip or not depends on the situation.

If I were to engage an FL and negotiate the price.... I would make it clear she will get a tip only if the service is good. How much I tip her will depend on her service level.

If I were to visit a fixed price joint like a brothel or spa.... then I will never tip no matter how good the service gets. This is because the price is set by the house and the WLs are supposed to perform to the best of their abilities without any expectation of further remuneration.

TheHammers
27-03-2017, 02:47 AM
I agree no tipping for fixed price.

EvolveMMA
27-03-2017, 11:39 PM
Many non-tippers here. :confused:

TheHustler
28-03-2017, 12:33 AM
Many non-tippers here. :confused:

I am a tipper. I always give small amounts to the bangla in the locker room or the canteen. But I very rarely give any to the WLs or captains.

zacock
28-03-2017, 05:55 AM
depends on their service or GFE..

KopiGer
29-03-2017, 08:03 AM
Don't be so stingy leh. In my kopitiam those ah peks drink $10 beer can give $100 tips to the beergirls yet you guys spend $200-$400 only give $5?
Must give at least $100 lah.

naga888
29-03-2017, 05:27 PM
Better don't give because, give problem. Don't give also problem.

KatongCowboy
30-03-2017, 12:55 AM
Don't be so stingy leh. In my kopitiam those ah peks drink $10 beer can give $100 tips to the beergirls yet you guys spend $200-$400 only give $5?
Must give at least $100 lah.

Okie..... support you la. Where is your kopitiam?
I dun give tips actually but for your sake I voted $100 and above :D

CoutinHo
30-03-2017, 01:39 AM
Support support
Tip u 100 goals

Sakima
30-03-2017, 02:29 AM
So many generous cheongsters? Everyone is tipping RM$100 or more :confused:

tsukahara
31-03-2017, 12:14 AM
So many generous cheongsters? Everyone is tipping RM$100 or more :confused:

I think everybody here tuakang. Vote put as give tips rm100 and above but in actual life only give rm2 :o

charcoalfilter
01-04-2017, 06:38 PM
I think everybody here tuakang. Vote put as give tips rm100 and above but in actual life only give rm2 :o

i definitely agree.

normally i keep around 50RM in loose change with me just in case the girl is good. I've always given tips but minimally at least 20RM so that I can enjoy longer foreplay or if she is as pretty as how the OKT has described.

so far, i have never met anyone worthy of a 100RM tip. :confused:

kallisan
02-04-2017, 02:36 PM
Who say dun haf? I always tip RM100 and above hor. See my vote. :p

MiniBox
03-04-2017, 12:52 PM
I tipping for fixed price, but your service good and nice performance. I got it. :confused:

CTOA3728
08-04-2017, 01:22 PM
Minimum rm100

ShadowRiders
14-04-2017, 01:09 PM
Wah..... so many generous bros :)

The poll result is very surprising..... so many bros tipping rm100 and more :confused:

mangosteen88
18-04-2017, 08:55 AM
Bros,

Pls don't spoil market by giving so much tips. I know we can easily afford these monies but when there is a culture of tipping, these girls will slowly see it as a standard requirement. And will super attitude when you don't tip her, even if her service is fuck tup. Remember, they are already paid to service us, so by servicing to our satisfaction is their job.

For me, usually I will not tip unless her service is superb. But I also will limit by tips. U tip too much, u spoilt her and next time, no longer fun.

Kittenz
29-04-2017, 11:27 PM
to all those big tippers id love to know what is your monthly earnings or more importantly how much you give your own parents in support, curious to see if you can really afford to tip or you are equally generous to your own parents

Kittenz
29-04-2017, 11:29 PM
Minimum rm100

really you are a taxi driver but can afford to tip extra 50%...sheesh what they say about guys with low self esteem is true indeed

CTOA3954
01-05-2017, 02:34 PM
really you are a taxi driver but can afford to tip extra 50%...sheesh what they say about guys with low self esteem is true indeed

Wat grudge you got against taxi drivers?

strikeback4
05-05-2017, 07:30 PM
Tips is depend on the girls service

Lousy service = no tips

Good service will depend on how much cash you have right now

F35JSF
09-05-2017, 07:30 PM
C'mon dun be a Scrooge...... how much is rm100 to us? It's not even enough for a proper meal back here in Singapore.

fatguy
11-05-2017, 02:51 AM
i give min. RM10... if better then 20 or 30... have yet to find someone worth RM50...

btw... do u guys tip the OKT?

strikeback4
12-05-2017, 08:17 AM
i give min. RM10... if better then 20 or 30... have yet to find someone worth RM50...

What for you tip the OKT? its the FL that service you ma....

Unless OKT give you lap dance or other special service than you tip OKT lor :eek::D

ahboi123
21-05-2017, 06:45 PM
I will more likely tipping the canteen or changing room boy than tipping the FL if I'm in SPA.

hoosdathu
26-05-2017, 01:46 AM
C'mon dun be a Scrooge...... how much is rm100 to us? It's not even enough for a proper meal back here in Singapore.

even if u can afford it, why spoilt the market by paying way over the norm?
gain brownie points for a better fark next time meh? :rolleyes:

simoncheng
31-05-2017, 01:31 AM
I always give minimum rm100 each time :rolleyes:

XuDan
31-05-2017, 01:43 AM

Me too. :D

KITMO
04-06-2017, 04:48 AM
Why you guys so silly. Malaysia spa or WL system is always based on fixed price set by okt rather than neg. and tip.
Why bring the tipping culture from other place to Malaysia?

Me too. :D

RM100 is approx. SGD$32, why not enough for a proper meal? You consider eating at high-end restaurant or hotel then consider proper meal?
If SGD32 not enough to buy proper meal for you, you must be rich guy. In that case you shouldn't waste time go malaysia cheong.
Singapore no lack of WL provided u can afford to pay.

hoosdathu
05-06-2017, 12:37 AM
Why you guys so silly. Malaysia spa or WL system is always based on fixed price set by okt rather than neg. and tip.
Why bring the tipping culture from other place to Malaysia?

actually many of the local cheongsters whom i know, earning ringgit, don't have a habit of tipping WLs.

it's mostly sinkies and 马劳 (malaysians earning sing dollars in sg) who do tipping.

imho, tip a bit to reward good performance should be fine, but the problem is some guys spoil the market themselves then lament the cheonging scene not as good as last time :(

fatguy
16-11-2017, 09:00 PM
So... No one tip OKT?

I remember a thread where a captain ask for tip to allow a bro to mirror. Personally, my 2nd trip to JMR, I put rm2 in his box at the counter. And it did get me better girls. Not sure if it's related or not.

Anyway my past 2 sessions I didn't tip. Wasn't really satisfied, felt WL didn't put in enough effort.

I think tipping for good service is important. It rewards people who go the extra mile to make you happy. And if u come back the person might just remember you and give u even better service. It's just a tiny sum. But it goes a long way.

vincentsoon
17-11-2017, 12:07 AM
I never tip but always being offered exclusive service. Of course unless u damn old and ugly.

So... No one tip OKT?
I think tipping for good service is important. It rewards people who go the extra mile to make you happy. And if u come back the person might just remember you and give u even better service. It's just a tiny sum. But it goes a long way.