PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Male looking for a Female FB [Picture Included]

CaptainFantas93
25-03-2017, 12:40 AM
Hey there, this is your Captain speaking. To put it briefly i have come here in a hope to find a female companion, whether it be for a sexual relationship or as a friend i could chat with about anything.

Me:
24 years old chinese male

170cm and 63kg (Slim figure)

Currently studying in Uni

Decent looking (Generally told i look younger than I am)

Background
I have been away from Singapore for about 6 months, due to studies overseas in Germany. Therefore you could say after coming back I have been feeling lonely and therefore finding a female companion.
P.S: If anyone is planning on going germany feel free to PM for any tips

Personality
Generally, I am quite a shy guy at first. But once past that most of my friends say I am a funny person and several times more talkative. I respect the opposite sex alot and do not have the mindset that i am owed anything at all. I like to think i am kind-hearted and quite an approachable guy.

http://i.imgur.com/fmMDH7M.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/RUOjU7G.jpg

She:
race = Flexible
height = Flexible (Preferably shorter but not important)
weight = No offense but i would prefer someone who weighs less than 60kg
age = 18 to 28 (Flexible)
body = slim or norm or abit chubby is fine

What I am looking for and have to offer
Unfortunately I am not the wealthiest man, i probably dont have the financial stability to offer as much as others offer on here. However simple stuff such as treating for a movie or dinner/lunch date is something i would be honored to do. As for what i am looking for, it doesnt have to mainly go straight into sex. We could take things slowly and get to know each other better first, whatever floats your boat.

Ladies do PM me if you are interested, even as just an online friend. Will accept any fren request! This has been your Captain speaking, hope to find a wonderful girl on here to have a fantastic time and to all fellow bros and sis...have a great day ahead.

CaptainFantas93
25-03-2017, 10:55 AM
Bump Bump!!!

ColdBlood99
25-03-2017, 11:11 AM
Hey there, this is your Captain speaking. To put it briefly i have come here in a hope to find a female companion, whether it be for a sexual relationship or as a friend i could chat with about anything.

Me:
24 years old chinese male

170cm and 63kg (Slim figure)

Currently studying in Uni

Decent looking (Generally told i look younger than I am)

Background
I have been away from Singapore for about 6 months, due to studies overseas in Germany. Therefore you could say after coming back I have been feeling lonely and therefore finding a female companion.
P.S: If anyone is planning on going germany feel free to PM for any tips

Personality
Generally, I am quite a shy guy at first. But once past that most of my friends say I am a funny person and several times more talkative. I respect the opposite sex alot and do not have the mindset that i am owed anything at all. I like to think i am kind-hearted and quite an approachable guy.

http://i.imgur.com/fmMDH7M.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/RUOjU7G.jpg

She:
race = Flexible
height = Flexible (Preferably shorter but not important)
weight = No offense but i would prefer someone who weighs less than 60kg
age = 18 to 28 (Flexible)
body = slim or norm or abit chubby is fine

What I am looking for and have to offer
Unfortunately I am not the wealthiest man, i probably dont have the financial stability to offer as much as others offer on here. However simple stuff such as treating for a movie or dinner/lunch date is something i would be honored to do. As for what i am looking for, it doesnt have to mainly go straight into sex. We could take things slowly and get to know each other better first, whatever floats your boat.

Ladies do PM me if you are interested, even as just an online friend. Will accept any fren request! This has been your Captain speaking, hope to find a wonderful girl on here to have a fantastic time and to all fellow bros and sis...have a great day ahead.

Showing a penis and write a long story you think girl will pm u? Pretty naive :cool:

It's pretty turn off sia early in the morning see a worm on my hp knn

reading
25-03-2017, 11:56 AM
Showing a penis and write a long story you think girl will pm u? Pretty naive :cool:

agree sis, really non-decent looking:p

masterwanker
25-03-2017, 09:11 PM

Probably he need to show an erect penis to attract the ladies here . :p ;)

cataramp
26-03-2017, 05:54 PM
Quite dua ki leh :o

birdhero
28-03-2017, 06:48 PM
Bro, commend you for your courage. Unfortunately, no power to up you. So help you bump :D Good luck!