PDA

View Full Version : Sharing your first time sexual experience

Lian&Hua
23-03-2017, 08:58 AM
Hi Bro & Sis,

I'm here opening a thread for everyone to share their first sexual encounter. It can be anything related to sex and I know many times are your first time as well. Let me start mine. Everyone is welcome to share.

My first sexual intercourse was with dishwashing auntie. Yes, doesn't sound grand, haha....

It was my first job as a kitchen helper in those old days. I was only 13 but was standing at 170 weighing 65kg. Early puberty which normally doesn't happened to guys. Come from Poor family so have to start working at young age.

This dishwashing aunties, let called her Ma Jie, was in her late 40s. As it was my first job, doing all the unwanted chores in the kitchen was all thrown to me. I have to peel potato, onion, garlic, shallots, ginger by the sacks. Sitting next to the dishwashing area the whole weekends or on the weekdays evening from start to end as it was the only place that I can do the preparations there. I was not allowed to step into the kitchen as I was too young.

So Ma Jie was very nice to help me everytime when she's done with her washing. Very soon, we chat like old friends and Ma Jie was quite surprise at my young age and of course, pity me.

Ma Jie was not married and she lives alone in the storeroom of the restaurant we worked. She actually came from Ipoh and the owner of the restaurant is her distant relative. She smoke and she like to drink beer as well. It gross at time to see her stained yellowish teeth and mixed tobacco & alcohol smell on her breath.

Ma Jie was not pretty and she is plumb & short. Her height is around 155 only and she should weigh about 70kg. Maybe becos her pair of melons are too big, this one I remembered, it at least 36G. Why I know is becos several times I went with her to buy cheap bra from the wet market and she always complaint not many bra fits her.

Less than a month working, I am very close to Ma Jie, everybody there can see as well. Ma Jie always tell the workers there I was her god Son. Things started when one fine Saturday, there was a huge catering orders taken and was suppose to deliver on a Sunday.

I have to work late to finish the preparations for all the raw ingredients. As I stayed nearby, walking distance, I was told to continue working till restaurant closed in the night. Extra income for me and I am more than willing so it's me alone with Ma Jie after restaurant closed.

Ma Jie went to finish all her washing & cleaning and she sat beside with her cigeratte on her mouth. She was also drinking the Chinese liquor at the same time helping me with my work. I remember she was wearing the dirty white short sleeve shirt and a baggy black pant.

Many times she sat so close to me that night which I dun know why. Her breast was always rubbing on me whenever she tries to move the ingredient to her. And as we chat, she share with me her sexual experience when she was young, reason why she never got married was because she was raped by 6 Indians when she was 18. Ever since than, she smoke and drink, take drugs and even worked as a prostitute until years back she was chase out from the house by her own Brother so she ended in Singapore as a dishwasher and cleaner when the distant relative took pity of her.

She also asked me my family and my sex. I was quite arouse by her openness especially when she likes to have body contact with me. It was humid and warm at the washing area. We are both sweating and I can actually see thru her black lace old fashioned bra from her wet shirt. But also, can smell her bad breath and sweaty smell as well.

I remember that night, we had our sexual contact when we were done while doing the cleaning up, she asked me do I masturbate and how. I was embarrassed and reply that I only did that a few times.

While chatting, she puts her howdy hand on my groin and gave me a soft pat. I kept quiet and continue my washing on the potato. She continued to rub gently standing beside me at first with her left hand rubbing up & down on my groin with my pant on while she help washed the potato with her right hand.

Ma Jie started to praise me what a nice boy I am and I can feel my cock erecting hard and uncomfortable in my pant. But I was too embarrassed and kept quiet with my head stay low continue washing the potato......

Lian&Hua
23-03-2017, 09:24 AM
Ma Jie feels my hardon and even spoke grossly on her different sexual experience when she was young. I can feel my sweat wetting my shirt and dripping from my nose. Her rubbing on my groin was even faster and she stood behind me suddenly and pressed her warm wet saggy breasts on my back.

Her both hands started to work on my zip and swiftly, she pulled down my zip, move her hand into the opening and started to rub her fingers on my already hardened cock against my underwear.

I stood like a statue not dare to move a bit as Ma Jie fingers move tot the opening of my underwear and slipped her hands and hold on my cock. I was a dumbass and continue to wash the potato quickly. I can feel her hand peeled off my underwear as Ma Jie stroke gently on my cock as I smell her bad breath breathing on my neck and her soft yet wet sticky breaths pressing on my back.

Within minutes, I ejected all my cum on the basin and the washed potato. As some cum was on her hand, Ma Jie rubbed it on my pant and scolded me for cumming without telling her. Now we have to wash the potato again.

My face was all red and I quickly zipped up my pant and washed the potato. Ma Jie asked how I feel and parish my penis is thick and Long for a young Chinese man. She even mentioned she seen many cocks and mine was those few that is Long and thick. But needs to be trained to last as she teased.

As soon as we are done with all the works, Ma Jie cooked some leftover food and asked me to sit in the storeroom and eat. This was my first time sitting in the storeroom and on one side is all the canned food and raw dried ingredients, the other side was a tiny room with door opened and inside is only a foldable nylon bed.

Ma Jie passed me a plate of fried rice and I eat hungrily. Then I saw Ma Jie started to remove her sweaty white shirt sticking on her in her tiny room but the door was not closed.

I almost spilled out my rice out from my mouth looking at her as she removed her shirt. Now I can see her black bra as she pulled down her pant and I saw a big fat ass with a white panties. The panties almost burst as Ma Jie ass was so big, I thought I was looking at a 2 big gigantic aluminium cooking pot.

Ma Jie next peels off her under wear and took a towel to dry her self. Then she walks towards me with only her black bra. I believe at that point my eyes did not blink a bit and my mouth was filled with food but kept opened..,,

Lian&Hua
23-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Ma Jie took off her black bra and stood in front of me. It was the first time I saw a completely nude adult women that can be my Mother. But she was fat and ugly. And also smelly but I think I smell the same like her.

Ma Jie sat beside me and started to feed me. I was totally blushed and eat up the food quickly. But Ma Jie put the last mounts of food in her mouth and she placed her lips on me pushing the food gently into my mouth using her mouth. My eyes were wide opened as i feels my tongue twisting her tongue.

Ma Jie slowly licked all the food on my face, and even slowly licking down to my groin. She unbutton my dirt and I sat there like a statue. She opened up my buckle and unzipped me. Then she took off my shirt and slowly licked on my nipple.

Oh man, my first time sexual contacts with an old women. Her hands brushed aside my underwear and hold on to my hardened cock again. Then slowly her tongue moved south and I can feel her breath on the tip of my cock. She used the towel and cleanse my cock. I feel the wetness of the towel but was soon replaced by Ma Jie moist mouth.

She sucked on me hard and furious as I watched her with my eyes wide big. It was the first time of my life someone suck my cock. Ma Jie might be old, fat & ugly but her blowjob was till now the best one. I can hear the slurping sound as Ma Jie give me no chance to even moaned as she stood up suddenly and started to kiss me. I can taste her saliva and my itinerary taste from her mouth but this was good.

Then she asked me to stood up and my pant dropped swiftly on the floor. She pulled down my underwear swiftly and I stood completely naked except my black socks on.

Ma Jie grab my cock like the zoo Keeper holding on a elephant trunck and passed me to lay down on her foldable bed. She pressed her big G cup breast on my head and asked me to suck her big nipples. Her aurora was evens bigger the old fifty cents coin and her nipple was brownish and the size of the grape. I did as told as she moaned loudly. Soon, I realised the louder she moaned, the harder I sucked her nipples. My face was almost swollen as when I sucked her left nipple, her right saggy breast slaps me. When I sucked her right nipple, her left saggy breast slaps me as her breast was too big.

The breast slapping session lasted a while until both her nipples were red and swollen & so is my both cheeks. Then she asked to stood up and spread her legs wide open. I saw the fattest vagina in my life as she peeled open her pussy and pressed my face on it. I smell a strong ammonia smell mixed with sweat but I like it. I was so aroused by her that I feel my cock is gonna to explode anytime.....

Lian&Hua
23-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Ma Jie asked me to lick her pussy and I just did it naturally. Her hand & fingers guided me so well that she quirk on me. My face was completely wet by her cum juice and that time I was wondering any she urine on me.

She threw me the towel on the bed as Ma Jie breathing heavily as though she just runs a marathon.i sat beside her as I was cleaning my head when Ma Jie uses her saggy breast and clamped my cock. I watched as my cock rose up to the max and Ma Jie doing breast fucking. Again, without warning, I shoot every drop of my cum on Ma Jie breast and face. Luckily not much this time, but still, got a nice scolding from her.

Ma Jie grab my hand as we walked to the washroom. It was a funny scene as I was tall & slim nude with my soften cock swinging left & right & Ma Jie holding my hand walking in front with her big saggy breast & ugly fat ass swinging as well. What a memorable scene.

Thought I'm done, far from over. Ma Jie bath me with a good body massage. Her big saggy breasts were all over my body massaging me to the MAX. My uncontrolled cock salute her again within minutes with a full hardon. I was very amazed why my cock keeps getting hard in short time after Cummings.

I have to squad down in order for Ma Jie to bath for me but as I squad. Ma Jie conquered me again as we washed away the soap on our body, she lay on the cold floor with her face up between my legs as I squad down as though I'm shitting. She licked my ass and stroke my cock at the same time.

There are no words to describe how I feel. The pleasure, the excitement, the orgasm, so good. So good like Trump admiring Ivanka. Well, needless to say, I cum again within minutes. Her tongue continues to push in to my ass crack and she continue to masturbate me hard and furious till I scream. Yes I scream! It was just too good. So good. I felled to the side of the bathroom begging Ma Jie to stop the furious tongue licking on my ass crack and the mad wanking on my cock after I cum.

Ma Jie, laughed as she stood up. Telling me it's not over yet. Ma Jie says she will play with my cock until I cum with air and dried my cock until there are no more sperm.

Scary as she sounds but let me tell you, my first time, first woman, first licking, first blowjob and more to cum in just one night.

Lian&Hua
23-03-2017, 10:49 AM
We dried our body and head back to the room. My legs were wobbling and struggled back to the bed. As the bed was small, our body squeezed tightly on one another.

Ma Jie took out some body oil and rubbed on my body. It was so comfortable especially she rubbed on my ass crack and wanking my lifeless soft cock at the same time. My cock in no time hardon again as she focus her massage on my balls.

Then she taught me how to fingered her pussy. It was my first lesson doing practical fingering on a woman. Practise makes perfect as my fingers well taught by Ma Jie that until today, all the girls that I ever fingered never failed to squeak and beg for more. I will not go into details, Brother who wished to know more can pm me, Sister who wish to try can pm me as well. Ha ha...

Ma Jie had at least 3 orgasm I recalled just by teaching me how to finger her. Especially when my fingers are Long enough to play with her clitoris, vagina and ass hole at the same time.

Ma Jie wasted no time when my cock resume his fourth erection as she sit and ride on me this time, she rides on me hard and fast that the foldable gave way and broke apart. Think we will stop having sex, Ma Jie rides on me and my cock pushes in even harder into her as we fell. I almost deaf by her moans. The pain I fell was nothing compare what come next as Ma Jie had her orgasm again & again while riding me. She placed 2 pillows under my backside with she rides on me furiously.

Then what caught me by surprise she opened up her vagina wide and swallow my cock & my balls, yes both balls into her vagina. I screamed in pleasure as I do it know how to describe that feelings as her vagina wrapped my whole private part completely.

I no longer lay down and stood up with her clamping on my balls and cock and Ma Jie still rides me like no tomorrow. I do not know where I got the strength and carry her up and stood up. Ma Jie 2 legs hooked on my bum and now I pump her fast and furious. As this is my fourth full erection less than 3 hours, my stamina growths as I'm less sensitive as I pumped her hard and furious.

Ma Jie is heavy but I'm stronger. Not too bad for a 13yo boy as I maintain that positron standing and pumping her hard and fast for quite a while. Twice she struggled and wanted me to free me but I ignore. I even saw her eyeballs roll backward as she had her orgasm.

I bang her non stop standing and soon she collapse completely on me. But I never stopped and I pumped her hard this time with the support of the wall. There was a nice small wall shelving above knee level as I placed Ma Jie to sit on it or I say forced her this time as I continues to fxxx her non stop.

I can hear the pooping sound loudly as I bang her and I feel her cum juice flowing non stop down from her pussy to my cock and down to my legs. I continues it at least 45 mins banging her non stop till I stopped as I think she fainted.

I panicked and I lay her down on the floor and check her breathing. My cock soften as I thought I killed her. Luckily, she woke up after a short while, as I was relieved. She struggled to stand up as we stood up and walked back to the washroom and washed up.

Ma Jie gave me the best blowjob I think I will never have again in my lifetime after bathing and I cummed. But this time, only air and nothing.

So I ended my sharing, our relationship lasted for several months. Of course, Ma Jie, my first sex partner, taught me many more which I share the next time.

Teleshop
23-03-2017, 11:55 AM
Keep coming. Well done

Bulova
23-03-2017, 04:23 PM
Setting up a campsite .

diputs1269
23-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Upz for more sexciting stories.

xxxaddict
23-03-2017, 05:39 PM
the mental imagery is a bit disturbing....

ciggy alcohol breath 40 year old woman must be terrifying for a 13 year old..

anyway, very well written story.

liewkc2503
23-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Thanks for sharing :D:D

conbustion
23-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Hope to read more

Chendol
23-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Nicely written TS

Laporta
23-03-2017, 09:12 PM
Support nice story TS

Overstood
23-03-2017, 09:35 PM
Camping here too :)

BoltLewis
23-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Nicely written TS

Agree, very nicely written

HarleyJoe
23-03-2017, 10:16 PM
Good start TS, please continue :)

35cents
23-03-2017, 11:05 PM
Amusing and interesting at the same time...

Lian&Hua
24-03-2017, 12:20 AM

Thanks bro! Return favour! Upzzz....

bebe1069
24-03-2017, 12:23 AM
Please continue TS:)

TanEngKong
24-03-2017, 12:52 AM
Please continue bro....

Lian&Hua
24-03-2017, 01:11 AM
Thank you all for your positive comments. I shall continue my sharing, first time threesome with 2 PRC teens.

I was 19 that years waiting for my enlistment. Decided to "reward" myself before serving the army. No Girlfriend and understand will not have Sex for a while when serving army. So take with me $500 & head down to Geylang 2 days before actual enlistment. It was past 12am, lots of girls standing along different Lorong during those good old days. Can't see it nowadays anymore. Missed those days.

I started walking from Lorong 8 and admiring those China PRC ladies. There are so many, from early 20s to late 30s. Really awesome views. Then past the "Indonesian" Lorong, all quite young, but not really favoured tanned skin so decided to skip Indonesian & Thais but go for Chinese "Mei Mei".

Threesome was never my intentions that night but it just happens. While I was walking along Lorong 14, almost bumped onto a petite Chinese lady, I remember her name is Xiao Jie.

Xiao Jie is only 160 tall, weighing around 42kg. Very nice small body but nice boob size firm C cup. I apologised to her as I almost knocked her down to the floor. What aroused me was when I bumped on her, I grab her to prevent Xiao Jie from falling and my left hand pressed on her right boob. It was soft and big compare to her size. Xiao Jie has a "girl next door" face as well. And she's actually only 20s when later I found out. I was immediately attracted to her and asked her what her price shyly. Yes, shyly I said as her looks can be easily for me to bring back home as my Girlfriend and my mum will be happy.

She replied in a very cute tone, natural small girl voice that she charged $100. I agreed without even thinking and asked her to go to the nearest hotel. But Xiao Jie apologetic told me to wait as she supposed to pass some money to her Friend. I told her if that the case, I will accompany her if she allows me as I really like her a lot. Her looks are so naive & innocent. I think I fall in love already.

Happily, she agreed and held my left arm as we walks towards Lorong 21. At that time. I cannot stop looking at her as she was the prettier gal I have not seen for a Long time. Truly beauty to me.

Soon, we reached a nearby Coffeeshop. We walked to the back alley and went into a small door. We walked past a few more doors before reaching a run down circular staircase. She pushed open a door and it was dim and there was a double bed. Then I saw a lady with beautiful Long thick hair, no makeup, almost the size of Xiao Jie but she is slightly look even younger. Her name is Qian Qian and she's actually Xiao Jie class mate in China which I get to know later.

I was shocked by her beauty, plain Jane looks yet beautiful to me. Actually both girls looks like any ordinary Poly girls nowsaday. I decided to treat both girls for a good meal if they dun mind and told them my intentions. Both girls agreed and I offered to bring them to East Coast Satay. Both girls were happy and We halt a taxi to East Coast without wasting much time.

Lian&Hua
24-03-2017, 01:23 AM
I ordered a lot of food for them to try and many times, a lot of people there watch me enviously with 2 pretty young girls. We spoke a lot during meal times and I learnt a lot from them both. They were actually here in Singapore to earn quick bucks. Daring as they were, they can only come in to Singapore for 14 days. Today is only their 2nd days. Another lady came with them taught them how to make quick bucks in Geylang and rent a bed for $10 a night to be shared by the 2 of them.

They needed the money to continue their education in university back in China and I started to feel sad for them. The three of us have a wonderful time together eating and Chit chatting. After meal, I send them back to Geylang. As I felt sorry for them, I offered to give them my money, I'm left with $400 plus. They knew I'm serving the army soon and we will not be able to see each other again was rather sad.

Then both gals suggested surprisingly that we booked a room and spent a night together chatting if I'm willing since I will be serving the army the next following day, of course I'm more than willing and we booked a cheap room to check out before 12pm for only $20 I remembered along Lorong 8.

Lian&Hua
24-03-2017, 01:36 AM
So as soon as we get into the room, we did some light wash up and both girls were appreciative for the meal and I paid them without asking for their service in return. It was then I realise Qian Qian looks 70% like younger version of 钟楚红. It was with the room light I realise that she was so pretty. And later I realised Qian Qian has pinkish inverted nipple with 34D. I never knew it until I saw her nude.

Actually it was Xiao Jie wanted Qian Qian & her together to return me the favour by paying them so much. We chat openly just like Long lost friends and both seems to like me as well. So Xiao Jie suggested we had sex together just for once for the three of us as they never did it before and neither do I.

In my heart, I'm more than willing and agreed as well. Qian Qian without hesitation took off her oversize blouse showing me her firm 34D breast with lacy bra. Xiao Jie naughtily squeezed Qian Qian boobs and laughed as I blushed. Xiao Jie help me to my baby suit first before she took off her clothes.

Both girls were about the same heights of 160cm and both were petite in size not more than 45kg both. But both have killer figures as Xiao Jie has nice 34C cup and Qian Qian with 34D breast. Both with pinkish nipple and both girls at their prime age of 20s. I'm truly lucky.

Lian&Hua
24-03-2017, 01:53 AM
As I had my physical training preparing for my national service, I was stout and tough looking when nude. Xiao Jie praises me for my muscular body and I make the first by carry Xiao Jie on my left and Qian Qian on my right as we went for the shower. Already Qian Qian was so shyly asking me why is my cock so Long and thick and Xiao Jie teased me that it looks like an elephant trunk. My mind is crazy with all these teasing as I held both girl on my arm enjoying the softness of 4 boobs rubbing on me.

I put both girls gently on the washroom and started washing for both. I started washing Xiao Jie first as she shyly try to avoid my soapy hands all over her body. Several times I was so aroused that I rub my hardened cock on Xiao Jie as she shyly trying her best to push me away gently.

Qian Qian was soon falls victims on my soapy hands as well. Especially I spend extra effort massaging her boobs while Xiao Jie returned my favour by scrubbing my back. My hands cruelly squeezing Qian Qian breast and enjoying every moment of it. It was a very arousing scene with me soaping Qian Qian 34D breast while Xiao Jie rubbing my back with her pair of 34C boobs.

As I couldn't stand it anymore, I gently hug Xiao Jie to my arm and gently spread Qian Qian Legs apart. Qian Qian bushy and hairy pussy exposing right in front of me while I move my fingers slowly fingering Xiao Jie, hairless pussy. It was then when I was about to push my cock into Qian Qian, I realised I have forgotten to buy condom.

Lian&Hua
24-03-2017, 02:13 AM
Xiao Jie was moaning cutely while I fingers her expertly. I knew she was enjoying it so much as Xiao Jie squeak at least twice already. Xiao Jie was very inexperience and she totally conquered by me just by fingering. I hesitate for a while without condom but as I watched both girls not mentioning anything about protection and safe sex, my head took over my big head and I pushed my face sucking on Qian Qian nipples greedily and squad over slightly as I penetrate into Qian Qian raw. Qian Qian is so aroused by me as she moaned softly while I picking up my momentum pushing in & out of Qian Qian warm & moist vagina.

Warm water flowing and showering on us three as I next shifted my cock out from Qian Qian and took aimed at Xiao Jie. I bend Qian Qian forward and her nice small ass was on my side as I slipped my fingers into her without giving her a break as soon as I pulled out my cock from her vagina. At least 2 of my fingers inside Qian Qian while my thumb pressing hard on her arsehole, my index finger tackling her clitoris at the same time makes Qian Qian moaned even louder.

Without wasting time, I also bend Xiao Jie forward so both girls nice little ass was facing me and I gently uses my leg and spread Xiao Jie Legs apart, not a second wasted, I rammed my hard cock into Xiao Jie tiny little pussy ignoring the fact that Qian Qian cum juice still dripping down from my cock.

As my cock was wrapped tightly in Xiao Jie vagina, I couldn't slow myself down and I rammed Xiao Jie hard as both girl moaned in pain and pleasure. I continue ramming both girls under the shower for at least 20-30 mins before I cummed. I was so bad as before I cum, I pressed both girls on their knee and cummed on their face. Without me saying a thing except moaning in pleasure, both Xiao Jie & Qian Qian licked & sucked hard on the tip of my cock causing me to grab on to the shower and my legs wobbles. The first threesome was awesome and unforgettable with Xiao Jie & Qian Qian. But I'm not done yet as we gonna have the whole night till 12pm. I think I will have sex with both of them as Long as I can for the whole night.

rokor8812
24-03-2017, 02:16 AM

Lian&Hua
24-03-2017, 02:36 AM
After the first threesome, both girls still never realised I had raw sex with them in the bathroom. I just couldn't smiling in my heart or should I be worrying, I really cannot be bothered. We three washed up and I carried Xiao Jie back and placed her gently on the bed. I dry her first before going back to the bathroom and carried Qian Qian out. I cannot resist but carried Qian Qian up and placed my head on her firm 34D breast. I knew I am goons suck on her pinkish nipple very soon again.

Xiao Jie and Qian Qian both were so nice that they asked me to lay between the two of them as they dry my body. I was looking at them like a "dirty old man" enjoying every view of having 2 beautiful nude girls side by side. We did not chat much as I had my hardon again after only resting for a while. Xiao Jie without a word took my cock into her mouth.

Qian Qian & I watched in amazed as Xiao Jie tiny mouth tried to suck on my big & thick cock. After a while, Qian Qian pressed her soft lips on mine and we frenched furiously. Xiao Jie joined in the frenching as we three tongue fighting each other and I can taste my precum from Xiao Jie mouth.

My left & right hands soon was slipping through the girls legs and found their lovable cunt hole. I was wondering why Qian Qian was so bushy & hairy and Xiao Jie was hairless. Then suddenly Qian Qian realised we did not have protection while having threesome, I was surprised Xiao Jie told her off that it was too late now to realise but pointing her little finger on my nose warning me with her cute voice not to cum in them.

I couldn't stand the tenptation anymore as I turned Xiao Jie over with me on TOP of her and I pump my cock in hard on her small hairless pussy. She screamed in pleasure as I pumped her hard. Qian Qian tried to move away as I think she was shock I pumped Xiao Jie so hard and furious and Xiao Jie was screaming and her nail scratching my back.

Qian Qian watched in horror or rather desperate and wet as I fxxx Xiao Jie on missionary position, on doggie and finally standing up. That my Favourite position as I carry Xiao Jie up and threw her up & down with my cock piercing deep into her pussy. I continue maintains in this position screwing her till she screamed loudly asking me to stop. In fact she was shouting 不要了不要了! Meaning she don't want anymore. I ignore her and continue fxxxing her hard and shift my target to Qian Qian.

Lian&Hua
24-03-2017, 02:48 AM
Qian Qian was trying to hid herself from one corner of the bed but I stretched my free hand that not holding Xiao Jie and pulled her toward me. To my surprise, Xiao Jie turned her head toward Qian Qian and started to French her. This wet tongue frenching scene aroused me even more as I licked my fingers with saliva and started fingering Qian Qian. I also move my face to both of the girls breast and sucks on their nipples hard.

After a while, Xiao Jie was on TOP of Qian Qian on the bed and the scene was seducing with both girls pussy fully exposed in front of me. I lost my mind and fucked both pussies. One minute I was in Qian Qian and another minute I was in Xiao Jie. After a Long while taking turns making love with both girls, I fucked Qian Qian on missionary position and started to eat on Xiao Jie already swollen but wet pussy.

I cannot describe how the feelings was as I was on TOP of Qian Qian pumping her hard and eating Xiao Jie pussy at the same time. Eventually I lasted for quite a while till I was tired. Both girls were completely wasted as well and I was still bad enough and wanted both girls to lick my cock till I cum. But girls was truly great as both worked hard on my cock with their mouth till I again unloaded my sperm on both faces again.

Lian&Hua
24-03-2017, 03:13 AM
Xiao Jie & Qian Qian did not even bothered to clean their face and both just laid side by side on me. I hugged both girl in my arm and fell asleep. So does both girl.

I opened my eyes seeing both girls sleeping soundly in my arms. I tried to recall what we done and it was crazy. Memorable threesome I can never forget but if you think I'm done with the girls, you are wrong. I was immediately aroused and erected hard again when I saw the dry sperm stains on both face. I feel so good doing that and gently, I move Xiao Jie to the side and I move my body on TOP of Qian Qian. I wet one of my finger with my salicin and wet Qian Qian pussy. Qian Qian was snoring lightly and I evilly pushed my hardened cock into her hairy pussy again. I covered her mouth so she will not scream and wake Xiao Jie up.

Qian Qian eyes watched me in horror as I fucked her again while she was sleeping. She moaned softly as my hand covered her mouth. After a strong continually pumping on her for solid 30 mins, she already have countless orgasm as the bed was completely wet with her cum juice. My other hand was not free as I covered her mouth with one hand and squeeze her boob hard on the other hand. Then I sucked on her nipples again but this time, the nipples were so seducing that I suck and bite on the nipple hard. Qian Qian tried to struggle free but in vain. I can see tear flowing from her eyes as I think I suck on her nipple too hard. I quickly apologised but she grab my ass and her2 legs wrapped around my backside asking my to continue.

Without hesitation, I fxxx her hard. Then I felt another pair of boob on my back, it was Xiao Jie as she was awake and uses her body weight wanted me to penetrate into Qian Qian even deeper. I gladly obliged and Qian Qian was soon begging me to stop as my cock is hurting her. I quickly stop and check on her hairy pussy. It was indeed red and swollen, Qian Qian wanted her revenge on Xiao Jie as she jumped up and pushed her to me. Both girls were laughing and I cannot stand anymore with 2 nude girls fighting beside me or more like playing. Watching 4 nice boobs bouncing was my limit and I grab Xiao Jie legs and spread her legs wide.

I grab my cock and trying to push into her hairless pussy but it was dry. I quickly spit some saliva on my hands rub it gently on Xiao Jie pussy. Xiao Jie spread her legs widely to accommodate me as I penetrate into her. I fxxx Xiao Jie gently while Qian Qian watched from the side. Finally I pulled out my cock and ejacuated on Xiao Jie tummy.

We three had our last bath together and after bidding them farewell I walked out the hotel without turning back. This threesome experience was my first and heart breaking although I only know them less than a day. I never get to see them again. Now both girl, Xiao Jie & Qian Qian lives in my memory and often, I think of them.

JoeLee2016
24-03-2017, 03:24 AM
Nice story, pls continue...

typeone
24-03-2017, 09:59 AM
Good story, I remember the mei mei SYT lining up from Geylang lorong 8 to 16 the good old days. Bro remember RAW is war.

MikePiak
24-03-2017, 10:57 AM
Very nice 3some ... please continue :)

Lian&Hua
24-03-2017, 12:27 PM
Sharing my first with Malays.

After my army, I continue my Degree in one of the local U. I got my 2B license and bought a TZR to travel to school and also having some fun with others bikers who shared the same interest. I remembered almost every weekend we will group together loiter at Dhoby Ghaut Cathay or Marina Square riding our bikes.

The group of "motor Siao" I mixed with had nice mixed of Chinese, Indians & Malays bikers. And of course, sometimes we got into troubles with other group but never really into it. Young girls were fond of us especially Malays girl. I'm not being racial but that want I encountered.

I was the quiet guy in the group and thus never had much chance to interact with other bikers girlfriends but this girl, lets call her Siti.

Siti was 18s and in JC. Came from a typical middle class family and parents were civil servants. Siti was Girlfriend to another group of Chinese bikers leader, Tiger. We were in good term with that group so we mixed along together quite well. Siti, Boyfriend, Tiger was quite a handsome guy and always lot of girls will be around him.

I remembered some girls mixing with us were very open minded and several times I saw them having sex in public or in the carpark corners with any bikers. I never had a chance as I'm always the quiet and shy types. Not outstanding and cannot talk very well like other guys.

There's one time we were at Changi Chalet celebrating Tiger's birthday. The session ended up a group blowjob between the bikers and several Malays girl together. I was unfortunate too shy to join them and only ended masturbating in the toilet that night. The scene was really erotic with several girls kneeling down on several guys giving them blowjob together. And a few couples even drop their jeans infornt to everybody and had sex. It was very erotic and how I wished I can be one of them as I stood watched.

Then I realised Siti was standing at another corner watching as well. I saw tears dropping from her cheeks as his Boyfriend was in the group with other girls as well. My heart was somehow sad to see Siti cries. I think I falls for her.

Siti is slim, tall, with nice brown complexions. She's also quite tall about 1,75m. Hourglass figure and she is very intelligent. She's very different from the rest of the girls in the group and she the always well behaved. I just wonder how she got in a relationship with a bike leader.

After that chalet incident, I never saw Siti again till I found out that she had break off with Tiger and Tiger has several new Girlfriend after that. Months later, fate brought us together when I meet Siti at the my University open house.

I remembered that day I just parked my bike in U compound getting ready to be one of the student leaders to orientate the potential enlistees for our U. Then I saw a familiar figure, Long smooth black hair shone as the sun shines. That body, that looks, its Siti. And Guess what, she was walking towards me and my heart pounding fast. This is love I Guess. Ha ha....

And true enough, Siti waved at me with her beautiful smile and was surprise to see me in the University T shirt. I was surprise she remembered me and even call out my name. Later when we spoke, Siti was also surprise that such a U student like me mixing with motor bike gangs was unbelievable. And I teased her as well to see a smart intelligent women like her being ex Girlfriend of leader of another bike gang. I was meant but she graciously teased me back as well. Never in my world I can be so lucky to meet my dream girl again during the University open house.

I decided not to waste this chance to slip as I requested for her company and guides in the U later during the school tour. Siti happily agreed and I rushed off back to my team doing whatever I can to be Siti guides in the school later.

Lian&Hua
24-03-2017, 12:57 PM
Siti & I had a wonderful times during the college tour. I can never dream that my dream girl was here. I offered to ride her home that day and Siti agreed. But instead of going back home, we had a movies and dinner together. Siti was really a modern classic Malay girl I ever meet. She possessed the wild factors in her character yet well mannered and considerate to people around her. I really falling for her. Siti was the only kid in the family and I think her parents must be doing very well grooming and educating her.

We went into a sweet relationship for 2 years. My weekends I remember was only with Siti and I no longer with the bike gang anymore. Siti was my first love and first relationship and I cherished it a lot.

Sometimes we will kiss each other on their lips and with a little bit of body contacts. I'm only allows to kiss her and can also only feel her breast outside the clothes. My hand was never allowed to touch her lower body and touching her boobs have to seek permission. Ha ha.... but Sitiwas very open to me. Sometimes she will kiss for me for a Long while and will masturbate for me.

Yes, that's right, Siti will do me a handjob if I behave well evertimes. Ha ha... the first time it's happened was when we are both in our 1st year anniversary dinner. I brought her only to the Ayam Penyett restaurant at Wisma. Well, pls dun laughed at me as this the best I can affords since I'm only a poor U student with scholarship.

After dinner, we strolled to Boat Quay and sat at the stairs near to the river. It was quite dark and secluded when we started kissing. It was as usual with me kissing her gently on her cheeks and she will pressed her moist warm lip on mine. Then her tongue will slip into my mouth and my hand will gently move up to touch her firm but B cup boobs.

Then Siti whispered softly at my ear telling me that she goona give me a surprise since I behave well and she moves her hand down to my groin and squeezed it lightly.

I was shocked but give her a smile. She whispered again telling me not to move a bit and her both hands moved to my jean and unzipped me. I was really surprise but kept still as Siti open up my jean and slipped her both hands into my underwear. My little Brother felt the warm grip of Siti tender hands held on to my cock. I let out a soft moan as she started stroking.

Siti whispered lightly to me saying my cock is huge and she has to stroke it with both hands. I blushed as I heard and her fingers putting a bit of pressure on the TOP of my cock each time she stroke. Siti whispered to me she never done it before and let her know if she make me painful. I was not worried the pain fi the stroking was too hard but afraid there are people walk to our stairs and caught us red handed with my jean down.

But luckily, we weren't disturb by anyone and after a while of stroking or rather wanking form Siti, I told her I'm gonna cum. Siti stroked even harder and faster upon hearing what I told her and we frenched. In no time. I cummed on Siti little hands and was surprised not a drop of sperm spills on my jean and Siti uses one hand to stroke me till I cum and another hand wrapped the tip of my cock. So all my sperm all sprayed on her hand.

Siti continued to stroke me till I beg her gently to stop as she milked my cock non stop and dried my sac completely. Then she teased me telling me that I must have a big reserve for my sperm and I cummed a lot. I was embarrassed and quickly took out some tissues from her bag and cleanse her hands. Siti was really wonderful and as soon as she clean her hands, she helped me to zip up. My first handjob with Siti in public was unforgettable.

Lian&Hua
24-03-2017, 01:08 PM
Since then, Siti enjoys giving me a handjob everytime we meet. She will do it for me in cinema, in the park, on the double decker bus or even in handicap toilet of shopping Malls. Siti was so mischievous but we only maintain this much in sex. I am still not allowed to touch her lower part and can only feels her boobs with her consent and clothes on.

Unfortunately our relationship only lasted for 2 years. Siti parent wanted me to convert to their religious before I was allow to continue the relationship with Siti and my parent after knowing it, almost disown me. So poor both of us decided to put a stop on our relationship.

It was painful and we both cried that night. I remembered we were at Geylang Serai. Near to one of the main festival with street bazaars. Both of us were saddened to end our relationship but we both were still student, can't goes against our parents, faith and religion. Nothing to talk about, we are our last dinner together, it was the famous Malays rojak. But we both were not enjoying it at all. We spoke and this will be our last dinner together. We will break off after that and fully concentrate on our studies. And if fate brings us back together, we let our GOD decides.

Lian&Hua
24-03-2017, 01:56 PM
After dinner, we strolled towards Geylang holding hands. I refused to let Siti go. It was painful. Siti was crying as well. Then she suggested something that shocked me, I never forget what she said.

Siti: Let's have sex. I give you my first and you keep it in your heart forever.

Upon hearing this, I had my mouth wide opened. I did not utter a word. Siti pulled my hand and we walked into one of the motel along Geylang. Siti did the talking to the receptions and I stood there quiet. Still not believing what Siti said.

Siti even paid for the room and took the key, I was like a dumbfounded and Siti help my hand and we took, the lift and walked to our room. Siti opened the door and I hesitated. I stood outside the door. Siti walked towards me and
Took my hands and we walked in together.

The door closed gently behind us and Siti wrapped her hand around me. Kissing me gently on my lips. I returned favour and gently push my tongue seeking for hers. Both our tongue locked and I taste Siti as though she the dews in desert. Our lips finally breaks apart and we both grasping for air.

Siti tuck out my shirt and pulls it off. It was the first time I stood TOP body nude informer of Siti and she too pull off her shirt. I saw her little boobs covered by a blue sport bra and Siti took it off infornt of me. I saw her nice small firm boobs with raisin like nipple. Siti tip toe and swift her hands into my hair and pressed my head down to her boob. I opened my mouth and suck on her left nipple gently. I heard Siti moans and I continues to switch to Siti right nipple.

Siti hands moves south and unbuckle my belt. Then she unbutton my jean and pulled down my zip. My hands held on her waist and continues sucking on her breast. Siti pushes me to the bed and with one swift action, she pulled down my jean and my underwear. My cock for once fully exposed in front of her. Siti was really wonderful as she kneeled half naked in front of me and remove my shoe and socks. Then my jean and underwear dropped to the floor as well.

I'm completely naked and I sat up, pulled Siti to me and I sucks on her nipple again and my hands move down and removes her jeans. I pulled her to sit on the bed and took off her shoe and jeans. Now Siti is almost nude only with her last piece of white panties left to cover her body.

My eyes never leave Siti as I admired her beautiful complexion and yet slim body. Every part of her body was well proportioned and Siti lay down on the bed and uses her left hand to cover her boobs and right hand to cover between her legs. This posture was so seducing that it release the animals in me as I pressed my lips on Siti lips and my right want straight to her breast, I brushed her hand trying to cover her breast away and my other hand went to peel off her panties. Now Siti is completely naked and my mouth moves down to her tummy.

Slowly I licked her belly button and licking slowly to her light bushes. Siti tried to use her hand to grab my head trying to stop me from contact her private part with my mouth but I persist. Siti eventually give up and my tongue went exploring on her vagina, I smell ammonia and virgin aroma mixed and little moist was seeping thru the gas of Siti vagina. My tongue seeks for Siti's clitoris and licked her and sucking the juice from her vagina.Siti hands were all on my head as she moans loudly calling my name.

I knew Siti is ready for her first penetration and I spread her legs as wide as I can and I slowly pushed in my penis into her vagina. Siti face was now red and she was gasping for air as my penis reaches an obstacle, Siti's Virgin. Siti was breathing hard and told me it's quite painful. But she wanted me to continue to push in deeper. I again hesitated, afraid of my penis hurting Siti. But Siti took the initiative this time and she wrapped her legs around my buttock. Then she punched my bottom down and my penis break Siti Virgin and slipped completely into Siti.

Siti screamed and tears flowing, I stopped moving in Siti and licked off her tears. After a while, Siti wanted me to move slowly and gently, my cock is now fully into Siti and Siti vagina wrapped my cock completely and tightly. I was really amazed how a virgin and take my whole cock.

Slowly I pushed in & out and after a while, Siti was moaning in pleasure and I continues to ram her slowly. I continues ramming Siti in missionary position for a solid 20 mins when I finally unloaded all my seeds as I pulled it out onto Siti tummy. I saw blood stains mixed with my cum on my penis and Siti was pretty wear down after having her first sex with me.

I carried her to the bathroom and Siti gave me a clean and nice scrub. Siti is just too nice and my heart hurts that we are gonna to break off by today. I think Siti felt the same as she cried again while bathing.

I carried her back to bed after washing and did not utter a word. After a 40 mins hugging and quietness, Siti stood up and put on her clothes. I follow suit and we leave the hotel together holding each other waist. We did not say a word and I gave Siti a ride home. Upon reaching her block, she passed me my helmet and gave me deep kiss on my lips. My hand wrapped around her waist and refused to let go.

Siti tear flows and she struggle to free herself. Without turning her heads, she took the lift and left me. I sat on my bike for a Long while praying on my heart that Siti will reappear again from the lift but times & times again I was disappointed. Siti never walked out of the lift and sadly, I left.

I'm feeling very sad revealing this relationship and my heart sinks deeply and painfully again. I missed Siti....

Lian&Hua
24-03-2017, 02:08 PM
Good story, I remember the mei mei SYT lining up from Geylang lorong 8 to 16 the good old days. Bro remember RAW is war.

Thanks for reminding. My humble 7pts :)

CafuCarlos
24-03-2017, 06:41 PM
Very good story TS, pls update soon :)

OffPeak
24-03-2017, 07:14 PM
Camping for more!

Harky
24-03-2017, 09:47 PM
Do continue TS

Okazaki
24-03-2017, 11:40 PM
Camping for continuation..

Beanies
25-03-2017, 09:12 AM
Do continue TS

Yes please do

MikePiak
25-03-2017, 02:48 PM
Nice updates TS, please keep cumming :D

Lian&Hua
26-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Sharing my first short affair my superior/coordinator from France.

It all happened during my last year attachment pursuing my U. There was an overseas attachment at France Northwest coast for 2 weeks. As I was the only student selected for this opportunity after very stringent selections. Was happy to travel to Europe first time in my life. Almost 14 hours of direct flight to France was killing but know that the trip/attachment will be worthwhile. But never expect I get more.

As soon as I reached the airport, I meet my superior, Madame Lola, she is also my coordinator and translator thruout the attachment. I was surprise she looks very gorgeous. Mixed blonde with brown hair, stands almost 178cm, slender, slim yet sporty. From the first look, you know she a sport fanatic as already you can see her muscular slim arm as she was wearing a sleeveless blouse, at least 3 inch high heels, a white scarf around her neck with a big frame sunglasses. For get to mention it was summer in France but the weather to me is fabulous.

I saw her at the gate holding on a white paper with my name written and I approached her. Never expect my attachment coordinator cum superior is a Iron Lady at her mid 30s. Politely, I pushed my luggage towards her and the moment she saw me approaching me, she gave me a sunshine smile I never forget. She was just gorgeous. She hug me and gave me a light peek at my ear as she welcome me. I already been told of the hospitality of the French gesture but yet still blushed. Madame Lola laughed heartily upon saw me blushed and spoke to me in a very funny English Essence. Luckily I had learnt French as additional language during my U,this not too difficult to understand her speaking broken English and more French. I must admit my French improved as soon I realise they only speak French to me whether I master the language well or not. They never liked to speak English as the French took pride in their language and culture. To cut it short and off we go to Lola's car and another 3 hours of driving.

Madame drive out of the city and we chat pretty well. She was surprise I'm not too bad in my French but her English was not good at all. We stop by a Gas station for fuel and coffee. Madame Lola did not even asked me what I want and bought me an authentic coffee and a big ham & cheese sandwich. She also bought some really delicious authentic dessert for me to try, I was so hungry as I gobbled up all the food with her talking non-stop about the whole itinerary of my attaché,end and what to expect from it.

Lian&Hua
26-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Jet lag kicks in after the meal and I soon doze off while Lola continue driving. I had a short and power nap and was soon awake again, as soon as Lola saw that I'm awake, she started talking non stop again, Guess she really like to talk but I soon know she's an a workaholic, she speaks nothing but her work and work. In my mind I think it gonna be hell for the next 2 weeks with her.

We reached my attachment site after 3 hours of driving and passing thru a tight security before we finally reached my "home" for the next 2 weeks. Lola requested me to wash up and change some fresh clothes and she will starts the tour and briefing with me as the whole team is already waiting. Hurriedly I did as told, my goodness, telling myself, not even a chance to check in my luggage and I have to washed up in the plant. Guess it's gonna be hell for me for the next 2 weeks.

After washing up, I was show to the team and department I attached. Lola will be the only point of contact and I supposed to be with her thruout the attachment. Tight security was practised and I Sia not allowed to be alone at any one time as warned by Lola. Immediately Lola & I started what I was suppose to learn from this attachment. Will not talk about it as it was very technical and hard to understand. So my first day in French as nothing but work till late till 5pm French time sharp.

Was surprise at 5pm on the dock, everyone left the plant almost at 1 pace. As I was slow cleaning up, Lola is already waiting for me at the car while I cleaned up to change back to my clothes.

As soon as I hop on the car, I let off a huge relief. Lola smile and told me the work is not done yet. She will send me to my hostel to put my luggage down. After which we have to rush for dinner and back to the plant again to kick start the night work.

Guess I dun have a choice as I smile back bitterly. I was very impressed with Lola as she was always very energetic and smiling. We have some sandwiches, coffee and dessert again for my 2nd meal in France. Lola never allows me out of her sight and I never have a chance to pay as well. We finished our dinner fast and back to the plant again.

No time for sightseeing, no time for anything and I ended my first day attachment almost to 4am in the morning. I drag my feet to Lola car and she told me to get some rest and she will picked me at 8am sharp from my hostel. I mumbled as I was too tired and drag myself to bed.

Knock knock knock! I was waken up by loud banging at my hostel door and I jumped out of my bed. I look at my watch, it's 8am sharp and I heard Lola yelling outside my door. Forgotten I was only wearing my white undies, I sprint to the door and opened it. I quickly apologised to Lola and then I saw her laughing loudly, she told me to get change now while she's wait in my room. I was wondering why she was laughing then I realised I was almost naked except my undies. I ran to the washroom as fast as I can and worst I slipped and tripped over my luggage and fell. That was really embarrassing as I crawled quickly to the washroom.

I had a quick wash and then realised my clothes was outside. So I slowly opened the door slightly shyly asked Lola to pass me my clothes. Surprisingly, Lola already opened my luggage and took out a set of clothings with my new undies on TOP. She did not even asked me and she opened the bathroom door and passed me the clothings. I was standing completely nude and quickly grab the clothes from her. But I can see Lola's eyes spark with fire when she sees me nude. I have been visiting gym and was in the dragon boat team in U and I'm sure my body was in great shape. But that was not important. Lola is already chasing me to be fast and I quickly changed and put we go.

Lola paid the house keeper some cash as Lola instructed her to tidy up my room and send all soiled clothing for laundry. Lola tipping was very very generous as I can see the big smile from the chamber maid and the hostel manager.

Lola then took me to a nearby typical cafe for breakfast with sandwiches and coffee again. I thought French cuisine was world famous but Guess I only can eat sandwiches and nothing else. After breakfast, we get back to the plant and continue my attachment. As usual, Lola never go for her lunch and that means no lunch for me also.

So sadly another hard day work till 5pm.Lola was already out at the car park waiting. We did like yesterday for the next few days. Nothing but work. 2 meals a day and only 3-4 hours of sleep Everyday. Until the fifth day of my attachment, I'm already a zombie and Lola still up and fit giving me the big smile everytime. But I must say she was a great partner. All the details of my staying was well taken care. She will buy lots of Mineral water for me. Every meal was well nutritious although it's nothing but sandwiches.

Lian&Hua
26-03-2017, 06:28 PM
And finally the day came. After the fifth day of my attachment, 5pm sharp, Lola told me to dress my best and I will be granted 2 days off because of my outstanding performance during the interim. She told me I have in fact covered and fulfil all the requirement of the attachment in just 5 days. Also I have done very well to learn and there's nothing more for me to learn. So I will prepare the reports for her to submit to the plant for reviews and I will be free till then.

It was just good news for me. Finally I can get to rest. So Lola brought me back to the hostel and I get changed wand seated outside the balcony this time waiting for Lola.

Lola parked her car and got off. I was astonished to see her dressed in black spaghetti TOP and a almost see thru silk skirt that is shorter than a mini skirt. Her heel was still high as usual but she looks good. Very beautiful. Finally, I have the chance to admire her beauty but can stop to stare at the sleazy,well proportion legs. The revealing of her boobs was so beautiful, the curves and not forget to mention it's a 32 C boobs.

I always makes her laugh everytime I try to get in the driver seat due to left hand drive. This time watching her drive was a luxurious as she took off her heels as soon as she on the driver seats. I can sees her black lacy panties during the drive as her skirt was just too short to cover it. This time for once, she did not talk about work and we really enjoys it. She spoke about her life, how she enjoy yoga and kickboxing. No wonder her figure was so well maintained.but wonder how she have the time and energy to do it with such a tough routine on her job.

Dinner was sumptuous and delicious. We had the best duck I have ever tasted. Wine thruout the dinner and we even invited to dance twice on stage. It was a very elegant restaurant & both of us matched each other so well. We dance lightly as well as the ambience was so comfy and cosy. Service was great and with the helps of the alcohol, the pungent wine removes my tiredness and I hv in fact forgotten Lola was supposed to be my superior cum mentor.

Lola was at least 10 years older than me but the two of us was so well matched that evening that we invited a lot of envious stare and even smile from others. The dinner was great and we have both become a bit tipsy. Our conversations from work to private life and Lola was already a divorcee from 2 failed marriage with a 2 years old Daughter. It was very common in France I think as I learnt from Lola they prefers to be loved and love but not willing to be bonded. The culture of freedom, romantic and to be loved. That's my personal opinion.

We had a slow stroll after dinner, it was already 9pm and the sky is still bright. There have Long days than night during summer. It's usually dark at bout 10pm only with short about 6 hours of darkness only.

We enjoy the Breeze and Lola was was as tipsy as me. We sat down when Lola place her lips on mine. I was surprised but was soon lusting for hers. We kissed for a Long while and I must admit, the French are really good at kissing. It's real!

As a young man, U student from the east, I never took the initiative as Lola was opened, daring and soon she was already on TOP of me as we sat on the bench. It's was quiet as we dun see many people around. The bench we sat was well covered by the trees.

Lola pressed her chest hard on mine and I grabbed her firm ass as she rubbed slowly on my hip. She held my hand down to her private parts and I pushed aside her panties to feel her moist pussy. My fingers slid in her and I can hear letting a moan so seducing that I wished I can take off my pant now to make love with her now.

My fingers was so well arousing her as she wet my hands and pant. She had her first orgasm so fast that I was also shocked. I did not mind my wet fingers and pant by her cum and did what I was best, fingerings her to her second orgasm. She sucked on my lips so hard and furious that I tasted blood but that never stopped me. I uses my mouth and push up her tank TOP. The Niece black lacy bra was so seducing that I placed my head between her curve licking on her erected nipples. She continues to sit on TOP of me rubbing me till she cums again.

Then allow stood up and sat beside me again where she bend down opening my zip. I did not stoped her as she was very experience and in no time. She was already holding on to my erected penis and she aggressively swallow it up completely. I was surprise as no one can ever swallow my cock whole. Lola even deepthroat till by balls can feel her breathing. This is killing me as raise my head up and moaned. No one has given me such a deepthroat blowjob due to my natural borned big penis. Lola was just great!

Lola suction was so great that I cummed in her mouth less than 10 mins. My most embarrassing records so far. All Lola credit to have given such a great blowjob. My cums were so much that she choked on my sperm but still she eat up all my cums. Lola lifted her heads and gave me a wicked smile as she licks the semen from her side of her mouth. Then she said it seducingly to go to my apartment. I quickly zipped up my pant and not a second wasted as I carried her and runs towards her car. The feelings was great & now I understand what it means to be loved by the French.

Lian&Hua
26-03-2017, 06:49 PM
During the drive back to my hostel, my hand was on Lola's thigh. My hand just couldn't let go her soft & tender thigh. But not forgetting her muscular thigh as well, not a bit of fat.

Once inside my room, Lola was fast as she tripped herself completely naked and jump on me. I fell to the bed where she took out my penis within second ignoring the fact that I'm still wearing my shirt & pant. Lola sat on me as her pussy wrapped my cock completely and swallow into her pussy. She rides me and held my head up to her breast. Lola rode me like a horse as though I was the horse galloping and she the jockey. She rode me fast and furious while I suck on her breast hard. I was so aroused by Lola as I torn my shirt off, come to think of it, I thought I must be like the Incredible Hulk at that time.

I conquered Lola this time by ramming her to the max even though she rides on me. Clumsily I managed to pull down my pant and shoes. Not forget to mention Lola was wearing her heels as we continue to have sex and she continues to ride on me.

I lost count how Long we continues in this position till Lola finally reaching her forth or sixth orgasm and felled off the bed. I did not let her go as I punched my cock hard on her as she falls to the ground with me on TOP. I broke the fall and with her fours on the floor, I rammed her from behind giving her a nice and hard doggie. Lola screamed in ecstasy as I maintained ramming her deep and hard holding on to her waist. Her from ass was so seducing that I wanted to do anal with her. I never did that ever but I do not know how I did it as I withdraw my hardon penis out from Lola and spitted some saliva on her ass crack. Lola struggled as my tongue wet her ass crack with my saliva and held on to me dick drenched with Lola cum and I pushed it into Lola anal. Lola screamed in pain as I force it in her. Tommy surprise she actually loosened up her anal and I was able to penetrate into her completely. My first anal as I ram her gently, too gently afraid to make her pain but she takes it very well.

Not knowingly, I cummed in her anal and we both collapse on the floor. I pulled out my penis from her anal and saw some shit on the tips of my cock. Lola stood up and pulled me up as we went to the bathroom to wash up. Lola filled the bathtub with water as I sat in it. Soon, she joined me and scrub my back and washed my hair. I returned her the favour and washed her as well.

Then we both lay on the bath tub totally relaxed. I hugged her as she lay on me under my arm. Times seem to stop at this very moment as we enjoys the accompany of each other.

Lian&Hua
26-03-2017, 07:12 PM
We slept with each other arms till the next day noon. Was woken up by the chamber maid as she was shocked we both was still sleeping on the bed as she knocks to make sure no one is in before entered my room.

Doesn't bothered us a bit as soon as the chamber maid closes the door. I turned on TOP of Lola as she kissed me passionately. We dum mind each other breath in the morning and frenched passionately. We have another session so fast sex before she told me to cum in her as she on contraceptive pills. That was the best as I cummed in her and refused to pull it out enjoying the warmness of her cum mixing with my sperm soaking my penis in her pussy.

Reluctantly, we pulled ourself up from the bed as we were both hungry, Lola whispered on my ears lightly that the anal I had on her on her was great. She wanted me to do it again. Lola likes it when I caught her by surprise and she totally enjoys the anal we had. I told her it was my first and I dun even knew how I did it.

I change and went to the clothing store to buy some clothes for Lola as she found that she or I had actually torn her clothes and she cannot wear it anymore. Not to forget mentioned she did not allows me to pay for anything especially she know I came from a rather poor family. She actually did a background check on me before agreeing to the company to become my mentor for this attachment due to complexility of the attachment and training.

We travelled around the northwest of France by her car since we are not working the next 2 days. I visited her parent and her Daughter in Normandy and spent a night in their house. Her Daughter was so lovely and cute. Lola first ex Husband was an American and second ex Husband was a French professor. Lola Daughter was in fact very intelligence inherited from her parent.

The short 2 days we make love like nobody business. We both were nude whenever we were alone. We spent most of our time int he hostel minus the Travelling and visiting her parents. I especially like it when I did my report for the attachment naked as she helps herself with my cock. I need not to move as she rides on me, blow me, and even cleanses me up after.

The following week of attachment was nothing comparable and we were allows to skip the night shift since the company was highly impressed by my reports. In fact, I was even offered a job with them in France after my U but I can't due to my scholarships.

Lian&Hua
26-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Mr affairs with Lola was wonderful. Sex was not everything but most importantly, after 20 years. We continues to maintain a relationship just like how we spent my short 2 weeks attachment in France.

Lola was remarried to an Italian businessman who is in his 60s in 2007. I flew to Rome to attend her wedding. We even had sex just the night before her wedding ceremony. Lola was by far the best sex partner I ever had. Unfortunately, her Husband passed away only 9 months after they were married due to cancer. Lola quitter her job in the plant to continues her Husband business which she inherited. Lola was his first and only women and no children. Her Husband was an orphan.

So due to Lola business interest in Asia, she moved to Vietnam. I was able to travel Vietnam regularly to meet her. Which also leads another first which I will share later....

By the way, my relationship continues with Lola till today and we still meet quite often. Lola will e retiring in a year from now as her Daughter will be taking over the company by then. The funny thing is both Lola & her Daughter attended my wedding in Singapore last year. But nothing to write about, nothing happens between me & Lola's Daughter.

Assent
26-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Love your story TS

FreakingPartner
26-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Very nice updates TS!! Pls continue...

diputs1269
27-03-2017, 07:42 AM
Wonderful updates, more please.

Lian&Hua
28-03-2017, 11:14 AM
My first mass orgy.

Due to my work, I travelled to Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia regularly. Sometime as often as 3 times a week. Whenever I was in Vietnam, I will stay with Lola. It all happens not too Long ago. Lola found a partner, a young Vietnamese man who is 15 junior than Lola. Let's call him Ngoc.

Ngoc works for Lola as her personal assistant. I would say he's a pretty capable gentleman. Educated in France, common for Vietnamese to speak French due to their past being colonised by the French. Ngoc works for Lola since day 1 and has always been loyal to her.

I gave Lola my blessings when Lola spoke to me about their relationship and I feel happy for her. Ngoc has already know my relationship with Lola and was very opened about it. Ngoc was handsome with mixed of French, Chinese and Vietnamese. He speaks fluent English, French, Vietnamese & Chinese. In fact he has been managing Lola business for the past few years. Ngoc is also trustworthy and most importantly, we both can click along very well. Ngoc was like my very old Friend & we both speaks about anything & everything.

I never knew Ngoc & I had also fell for each other. Not that I was a gay, but sometimes things just happened and it can't be stopped. It's all started when I was in Vietnam during my work. As usual, Ngoc or Lola will pick me from airport without failed each & everytime I was in Hanoi. As I have to traveled another 60km to Hai Duong Province, Ngoc decided to send me there personally since Lola will only be meeting us the next day.

So Ngoc has become my personal chauffeur even though my company has done all the necessary arrangement for my Vietnam trip.

As I am quite efficient and understand the operations very well, my job was completed in half a day instead of the planned 3 days. Not to mention Vietnamese are very capable and follow instructions well better than another other as this has make my auditing for operations job very easy. So before evening, I was back to Hanoi and move in to Lola's house. Lola has went on a business tour in other province of Vietnam and only be back tomorrow morning so Ngoc & I decided to go local pubs for clubbing.

EmlynHughes
28-03-2017, 11:28 AM
Please continue bro..

Lian&Hua
28-03-2017, 01:20 PM
Ngoc brought me to a bar he always patronise. It was quite a nice bar and as the gals there knew who Ngoc was, they are so accommodating & I must comment they are beautiful. Viernamese gals are accommodating and beautiful in their culture. Both of us were treated like a king. Of course our toppings for the gals are also as generous as the Saudi Prince.

We have drank quite a lot and as I was feeling quite drunk, I can feel that Ngoc was sitting very close to me and his hands were all over me whenever possible. Several times I felt his hands on my groin but I did not stop or resist in any way as I'm feeling comfortable with Ngoc accompany. Especially the gals were all shy, sexy yet accommodating to both of us.

We have lots of fun as we have a total of 9 gals with us in the VIP room. Both Ngoc & I were drunk and playful that we play strip pokers with the girl. So by the wee hours, almost all the girls were either in their bra or panties or nothing at all. Ngoc & I were already naked by then as both of us turns wild when we lost the bet to kiss each other in front of the gals.

With the drive of alcohol, Ngoc place his wet lips on mine as we hugged each other's with the gals cheering and frenched in front of them. I felt something Long and meaty, pointing at me as I glanced down while frenching Ngoc, I saw his little prick hardon saluting me. Forgotten to mention Ngoc is only 168 in height with a little belly while I was much taller and muscular due to the regularly visits to gym. Also the gals seems to be more towards me than Ngoc which I realised but nothing to comment when even Ngoc was also trying to pluck my cherry or took advantage of me when I was drunk.

As the gals cheers Ngoc & I we re frenching when one of the gals slipped between my legs giving me a nice blowjob. As all the gals are pretty petite on size, all 9 gals not taller than 160. Yes dun be surprise, but their boobs matches their body well, I recalled they are 2 a cups, 5 b cup & 2 c cups gal with us.

Lian&Hua
28-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Ngoc & I were drunk as Ngoc pushed his little prick in my mouth as I take it easily due to his little petite cock. I do not know why I do that and it came natural. So here I was sitting on the sofa nude, blowing Ngoc while another Glad was blowing me. Another 2 gals joined in as they take position on my left & right and sucks on both my nipple. Another gal came from the front and kneel down, she place her hands on Ngoc ass and pushed it open, Ngoc ass crack opens up as she started to lick on Ngoc ass crack.

The room was filled with sex and it was crazy, the gals were going all out to sextify us. Another gals hugged me from behind the sofa and pushed my back of the head on her breast. I continue to suck on Ngoc cock, trust me, I was so drunk that I dun even feels a bit.

After a while, Ngoc was sitting opposite me with at least 4 gals on him. He was performing live sex show infront of me with 4 gals. One was riding him and another 3 gals were licking Ngoc body.

I was not free either as one of the gals capped me and I had sex with her on the sofa and another gals kneeling behind my ass licking my butthole. That feeling is so good while the rest of the gals were all around me licking and sucking.

I cummed after changing countless cap and screwing different gals. Lost count as evertimes I penetrate to one gals, they change the cap for me. Ngoc was already half dead laying nude on the sofa as he watched me performing live show for him.

I had a evil thought suddenly and I picked the shortest gal from the group, she was only about 152cm in height with a A boobs. I picked her for her small built and I was bad. I told the gals to blow Ngoc while I carries the small built gals on my shoulder fingering her. The poor gal was screaming as my fingering was too good for her and she cannot break free from me and just by fingering, I probably made her cummed and had prgasm more than 5 times.

Ngoc very soon recovered and I carried the smallest built gal and walks towards Ngoc. My cock was right on front of Ngoc and as compare to him, mine was huge like giant as to my surprise, Ngoc bend forwards and take my cock in his mouth. I stood infront of the sofa with the small built gals on my shoulder enjoying Ngoc blowing me and giving me a deepthroat. The rest of the gals were also not free as they were all over us licking our body. Poor gal who was on me were panting heavily as my fingers continue to finger her and no way she can get off me.

After a while, I carry the small built gal and put her on TOP of Ngoc, she knew immediately and was relieved that my fingers finally leave her wet and swollen pussy as she capped Ngoc, then I carry her up and opened up her leg and pressed Ngoc cock into her. Both Ngoc & her let off a loud moans.

I squat forward and while the small built gals riding on Ngoc, I licked her ass wet and then without letting any warning, I bend over and rammed my big fat cock into her ass. She screamed in pain as as soon as Ngoc saw me anal the small built gal, he also held on to the gal and tamed her forward hard. Poor gal were sandwiched by Ngoc & I while the rest of the gals frost and stood there watching.

Both Ngoc & I rammed her so hard that I was felling bad as I saw blood stain seeping out from my cock everytime I pump her ass. But as I was drunk & so does Ngoc, we continue to fxxx her in sandwiches position till Ngoc & I cummed almost together.

The rest of the gals quickly move the small built gals to the side when we were done with her as she was already crying in pain as we rape her both her ass and pussy hard. Ngoc took out another stack of Dong and passed to her. She immediately stoped sobbing and smile. Ngoc is really generous tipping her I must say. But that small built gal deserve it even we almost rape her private part and ass apart, she still trying to accommodate the both of us. Very very pro, it's so real!

Lian&Hua
28-03-2017, 02:12 PM
After the generous tipping, we asked the small built to leave us as she already limping to pick up her clothes from the floor. We felt bad for her but she continue to smile as Ngoc tips were so generous. I was also feeling bad that I also gave her all my USD which mount up about 2000 USD. It was worth the money. Not my most expensive sex yet which I will share more next time.

Thinking it's over the mass orgy, nope, the night is still young as we went back to Ngoc house to continue party with the rest of the 8 gals. Ngoc house has a Swimming pool and high walls around it. It was left by his French grandpa to him before when he passed away when he was only 7 months old. Ngoc seldom comes back as he hired 2 helpers just to maintain the noise during the day.

As soon as reached Ngoc house, we all stripped naked and jumped into the pool. The water was cold but as no one is around, we can't be bothered. It was heaven as I have a beer on my left hand in the pool, a gal on my right arm and another 2 findings way to get close to me. In no time, Ngoc was already riding another gals in the pool.

What a view I must say as I have 8 hide gals in the pool with Ngoc making love with 5 of them rotating to fxxx their pussies and I have another 3 gals in my arms waiting for me to Savour them bit by bit.

It was a crazy night and Ngoc & I was in fact laughing at each other about both sucking on each other. Nothing to be ashamed and embarrassed. We slept late the next day and drove to meet Lola.

I will write a short encounters with Lola & Ngoc on how we had our first MMF the following night.

To be continued.

nutazul
28-03-2017, 02:34 PM
Nice story, please continue TS

BlameSpecialist
28-03-2017, 04:25 PM
2 guys with 8 gals, must be damn fun :D

jexsg
28-03-2017, 04:43 PM
TS, power siah

Bambangbang
28-03-2017, 04:49 PM

And skinny dipping too :D

Nescaffe
28-03-2017, 05:46 PM
Hoping to read more :)

homestead
28-03-2017, 06:18 PM

100% confirm fun :)

MuscleSmurf
28-03-2017, 06:53 PM
Hoping to read more :)

Same here too

Puttytat
28-03-2017, 10:05 PM
Same here too

Same here also

JoeLee2016
29-03-2017, 12:31 AM
Thanks for sharing your experience TS...

I carries the small built gals on my shoulder fingering her. The poor gal was screaming as my fingering was too good for her and she cannot break free from me and just by fingering, I probably made her cummed and had orgasm more than 5 times.

Some bros many wondering this part is it possible... I would like to try it if got chance... I guess its possible the position in photos below and finger her.

I would like to share a bit my experience too. Around eight years ago (after more than 20 years of marriage) i discovered a similar tricks to let my wife having multiple orgasm in short time by applying more pressure on her lower belly between mons pubis and stomach area when thrusting her with missionary position. Before that, she usually had one orgasm after long timing of thrusting. coz she was a less sensitive sex partner and don't like doggy style and other positions before.
Then, two years ago when I had my 3rd time sex with my gf and first time used this trick on her. She was moan from pleasure and screaming damn loud in my old room of my parent's house. She said, she got more than 15 times and lost count :p . Before that, the 1st and 2nd time had sex with her, she got 3 times and 5 times in missionary position only. But, she was really a more sensitive sex partner compare to my wife. and like doggy style and other positions as well.

Later then I found out that also so call External G-Spot Stimulation.

You guy may try it yourself with your partner.

Lian&Hua
29-03-2017, 07:25 AM
Thanks for sharing your experience TS...

Some bros many wondering this part is it possible... I would like to try it if got chance... I guess its possible the position in photos below and finger her.

I would like to share a bit my experience too. Around eight years ago (after more than 20 years of marriage) i discovered a similar tricks to let my wife having multiple orgasm in short time by applying more pressure on her lower belly between mons pubis and stomach area when thrusting her with missionary position. Before that, she usually had one orgasm after long timing of thrusting. coz she was a less sensitive sex partner and don't like doggy style and other positions before.
Then, two years ago when I had my 3rd time sex with my gf and first time used this trick on her. She was moan from pleasure and screaming damn loud in my old room of my parent's house. She said, she got more than 15 times and lost count :p . Before that, the 1st and 2nd time had sex with her, she got 3 times and 5 times in missionary position only. But, she was really a more sensitive sex partner compare to my wife. and like doggy style and other positions as well.

Later then I found out that also so call External G-Spot Stimulation.

You guy may try it yourself with your partner.

Thanks for sharing the photo. This is definitely one of the best fingerings you guys will want to try on your gals or partners. My humble upz.... :)

GrandePalace
29-03-2017, 09:06 AM
Nice story TS, do continue :)

diputs1269
31-03-2017, 12:25 AM
Waiting for more updates.

Lian&Hua
31-03-2017, 01:09 AM
My first MMF experience.

We meet up with Lola on that evening. Ngoc & I were rather tired and Lola being a woman, an intelligence woman knew we were up to no good the night before. We had our dinner briefly and back to Ngoc place.

Initially Lola was quite quiet over the dinner, but when we get back to Ngoc place, we had a few wine and already Ngoc was so afraid of Lola, he basically told her what exactly we did the night before.

I was like laughing and thinking poor Ngoc is so afraid of Lola that I think if Lola asked Ngoc to do anything, he will do it as told even to die. But Lola is still Lola, intelligent and open, in fact I can see that she's very interested especially when Ngoc was sharing the details of how we sandwiched the poor petite gal and ended up the gal has to leave us due to Ngoc & I had sex & anal together on her that she has to leave us early limping her way out.

Lola has shown extreme interest on the threesome sex rather than the group sex we had at the pool. As I knew Lola, she is sure up to no good and true enough, she openly wanted us to try having sex and Anal on her together.

Ngoc was still there hesitating buy immediately I responded with full support. I told Lola that Ngoc & I even had blow each other infront of the group of gals which Ngoc purposely not telling Lola afraid she gonna be nasty about it. But I knew Lola will be just as interested as the threesome next. Lola manage to share her wildful thinking, she wanted Ngoc to perform gay sex infront of her.

Ngoc was reluctant but Lola & I manage to persuade him as I will not mind as Long as I pleased Lola. Lola is such a open & intelligent woman and I just enjoyed sex with her. So I will not mind to try some gay acts with Ngoc since he is gonna be Lola partner.

Finally, Ngoc agreed as I took the leads and initiative to offer we three bath together. Lola agreed and poor Ngoc was like a little boy and being threaten & force by Lola & myself.

Lian&Hua
31-03-2017, 01:33 AM
As Ngoc was naturally smaller in built and even worst that since his hesitation, I was the upper hand and in no time, Ngoc was already naked trying to hide himself shyly at a corner of the bathtub. All thanks to Lola & me, we stripped Ngoc within minute and as Ngoc was rather uneasy, Lola helped me to take off my clothes and we kissed passionately infront of Ngoc.

I walked to Ngoc, held him up stood behind him so he was facing Lola with all of us squeezing in the bathtub. I was behind Ngoc and had my hand on Ngoc's little prick and gave a slow and nice massage infornt of Lola. Lola watched us as she stripped to her baby suit. Ngoc was watching Lola nude and I soon feel his little prick grown bigger in the hand.

I gently massage Ngoc with soap and I was slowly having a hardon as well. I put some body foam on my body and I rubbed my stiff cock on Ngoc's ass. I was thinking in my mind if I'm a homosexual. I will not hesitate now to push my cock into Ngoc's anal. But somehow gay acts are still something I'm not familiar with. Think Ngoc is lucky keeping his virgin anal for now.

Lola washed herself as her eyes never left Ngoc body watching me toying with Ngoc's Kittel prick. Several time poor Ngoc tried to struggle but in vain, I wanked his little hardon prick even harder. Milking him as I can see he is also enjoying it.

We spent some time. Together in the bathroom till Lola uses the shower and washed away the soap on our body. Once done, as I'm strong and well built, I carry Ngoc on my left & Lola on my right back to the room. It was really funny to me as me as a man carrying another smaller built man and a blonde both together and we are all naked.

We did not bothered to dry up as the moment I drop Ngoc and Lola on the bed, Lola grabbed on Ngoc & my cock. Lola was holding on to both of our cock together and stuffed it all into her mouth. Actually it was quite uneasy as my cock came into contact with Ngoc's cock with Lola giving us a blowjob at the same time. It was my first cock rubbing on another cock in a woman mouth. My goodness, it's so hard to describe the feeling.

I rest my left hand on Lola's head trying to push in my cock deeper into her throat. My right hand slip between Ngoc's firm ass and sliding my fingers between his ass crack. Ngoc was also aroused and he did the same on my ass as his hand was sliding gently pushing in his finger into my butthole.

I never know I am a bisexual till now and I enjoyed my front cock being sucked by a woman, my cock rubbing against and cock in Lola wet & moist mouth and Ngoc playing with my butt hole while I played his. This is triple sensations to me as I enjoying every moment of it. I think Ngoc was accepting it very well and Lola will soon get her anal and pussy filled soon as we continues.

BubbleGum00
31-03-2017, 01:34 AM
Thanks for sharing.pretty interesting read! Didnt expect it to be a dishwasher aunty

Lian&Hua
31-03-2017, 02:22 AM
Finally, I think the time is ripe as I turned my head and pressed my lips on Ngoc. Another first to kiss a man and Ngoc tried to struggle slightly but his tongue soon join me twisting in both of our mouth.

Lola upon seeing this, she lay back and sat down watching us performing a gay show for her. My hands moves south and was wanking on Ngoc's cock as Ngoc did the exactly the same for my cock as well. The only different my cock is at least double Ngoc size. But size is not a matter to Lola as we both Ngoc & myself will be able to sextisfy Lola.

Both Ngoc & I continues as Ngoc took the initiative this time as he kneel infront of me and suck on my cock. I moaned as Lola also moved her hands down to her pussy feeling her own as well. Lola & I moaned as Lola dig in fingering and pleasuring herself while Ngoc was giving me a nice blowjob that I can experience with another man. Unbelievable!

After a solid 10 plus minutes of blow job, I pushed Ngoc away and cannot wait further as I pulled Lola legs towards me, forced opens both her legs as wide as possible and pushed in my hard cock full of Ngoc saliva into Lola already wet pussy. Lola let off a scream that was so seducing that I humped on her hard and deep.

What Ngoc did next shocked me and I never expected it as I fucking Lola hard on the bed, I felt something cold on my ass. I ignored it but soon regret and it was Ngoc on a cap and he suddenly ramped his cock into my ass. I never had anal sex ever and it caught me totally bu surprise. I thought we are supposed to sandwiched Lola but I was the man who get sandwiched.

As I was shock and felt the pain in my ass, Lola grabbed my hands and uses her legs to firmly lock on me while Ngoc continues to ram my ass hard. Suddenly I realised it must be Ngoc & Lola plan to rape me but it too late now. My cock is being locked in Lola's Pusey while Ngoc giving me my first anal. Oh man, I just couldn't describe the feelings as I was fucking Lola and Ngoc was fucking my ass. But it's hurt initially, but after a while, I actually feeling good about it. Not that I was gay, but it's the first time I had anal, and it my butthole rammed by another man.

Finally, I managed to struggle free from Lola and Ngoc and like a injured tiger, I turned facing up on the bed feeling the pain in my little butt hole. Lola sat on me as she ride me. I did not move anymore trying to ease the pain at my butt and Ngoc again took the opportunity and come behind Lola this time. I suspect Ngoc is a anal man, as as soon as I see Ngoc behind Lola looking down at her butt, I had my revenge and grabbed Lola on me and uses my legs to grab her on me. Ngoc seized this opportunity and rammed his cock into Lola's tiny little ass hole.

Lola screamed and struggle helplessly. The more Lola struggled, the harder Ngoc & I rammed our cocks in both her holes. I can sense Lola cumming as she shivers as Ngoc & I fuck her really hard and furious.

After a while sandwiching Lola filling both her pussy and Anak completely, I suggest to Ngoc to switch position. Ngoc agreed immediately but poor Lola was begging us not to continue doing it as she quite in mixed of orgasm and pain. I wanted to take my revenge on Lola and ignoring her as Ngoc withdraw his cock from Lola's ass and swiftly, Ngoc is on Lola ramming her pussy. Lola's anal enjoyed a short while of relieved but I wasted no time turning both of them over so Lola ass now is facing me. Without a second wasted, I changed to a fresh condom and applied heavily some gel on Lola's butt as she struggled as Ngoc was golfing on to her so she couldn't struggle free and I rammed my whole thick in Lola in just one push.

Lola raised her head high, being clamped between Ngoc & myself and let off her beastly moaned as she moaned and screamed so loud and I had to cover her mouth Anne continue ramming deep into her ass.

After a while, Ngoc cummed in Lola as I lifted up Lola with her back still facing me and continue my ramming up her ass. Lola soon stopped her struggling as while ramming her ass, I also moved my hand to her pussy and played with clitoris till she cummed. Ngoc laughed as Lola was screaming as I had my hand in her pissy and my cock in her ass.

As Lola weakened, I dropped her on the bed withdrawing out my big cock out from her ass. I smiled wickedly to Ngoc as he realised and tried to get off the bed but too late. I was faster as I grabbed him by his shoulder and pressed him down and my legs goes between his legs pushing his legs as wide as possible. I had his both hands gripped right by my left hand as I hit on his firm ass hard.

I laughed as I told Ngoc that his ass is mine now as he begs me not but I gonna have my revenge as I forced my way up his ass. Lola was even more wicked than me upon watching me forcing anal on Ngoc, she sat up and uses her legs wrapped around Ngoc head and pressed her pussy on Ngoc.

I laughed heartily as I had another first experience on another man as I rammed my big cock deep into Ngoc. While Lola forced her pussy on Ngoc, poor Ngoc without hesitation and eat on Lola. I can hear clearly Ngoc licking and slurping on Lola pussy while I rammed his ass and soon I cummed. Lola also squirt almost the same time all on Ngoc face.

We three lay on each other grasping for air. What a wonderful and wild MMF experience. The whole room smell of cums but this is one of the best sex I ever had. Very memorable and Ngoc & I never had anal with each other. That was our first and last gay anal as I think we both were not comfortable with it. But we will have MMF on Lola whenever we have the chance, Lola is crazy when Ngoc & I sandwiched her filling her pussy and anal with our cock and she just love it.

Well, my anal journey did not end here as I want to Thailand next was another first. Will updates soon.... thank you.:)

Bambangbang
31-03-2017, 09:27 AM
Nice updates, camping for more!! :)

otamay
01-04-2017, 12:53 AM
Waiting here for Thailand updates.

GlossyLeather
01-04-2017, 10:31 AM
Nice story TS, support here

Lian&Hua
02-04-2017, 05:32 PM
My First in Land of Smiles - Thailand.

I remember my first time in Thailand was a memorable one. The people there are friendly, genuine & always with a smile. Of course another reason why everybody love Thailand is their another attraction, the sex trade.

I have the Honour to have a taste of it but even tempted to stay permanently in Thailand but finally realised it might not be suitable after all. Let me narrated.

It was my first visit to Bangkok years ago for technical support to Ratchaburi Power Plants, southwest of Bangkok. Work was boring as usual so nothing to write about but Bangkok, being the Capitol of Thailand, was full of attractiveness. I shall not write in details where I being to in Thailand but how I had this memorable experience with 2 person - A ladyboy & a Thai girl.

Just to mentioned a bit of Thailand, as Every man must have visited the famous "fish tank" in Thailand. The girls were pretty and well trained. Massage was best and the service was just perfectly executed. I have the Honour to try it myself through the recommendations by the locals Thais co-workers and it was really impressive. I fell in love with Thai girls.

It was the 3 weeks of my stays in Bangkok I recalled, when I finally ended the support work on the plant. I'm happy as my hard work was very much appreciated by the Thai counterparts. Finally, my hard work paid off and as I still have 2 more days before flying back to Singapore, I was shown around to some of the best recommendations in Bangkok by the local co-workers.

Our first stop was to go for a nice massage, it was my first time in Thailand & I was amazed by the concepts of selecting girls in the big tank. What surprise me was I saw at least 50 girls sitting elegantly and everyone of the girl was pretty and easily they can compete with in any beauty contest.

As a "VIP", and being brought by locals, my co-worker who went with me said he had already arranged a 4 hours massage session for me and I was being brought to a room. I was disappointed as I was not being able to choose my own likes of girls from the tank but was not anymore when I experience what was being arranged for me that day was unforgettable.

I was brought to a well decorated room by the manager. The room was decorated like the ancient roman palace. There was huge bed, easily a double king size bed for 6 persons to sleep at the center of the room, surrounded by 3 huge mirrors at the side and one huge mirror hanging above the bed. Not too far was a pool with roman sculptures around it, pool was also quite big to accommodate at least 4 person in it at one time.

1 large television, at least 50 inch Not too far away from the bed and another 2 normal TV hanging at the corners of the TOP of the bed. A large dining table with S shaped chairs at the side and a L shaped sofa at the side. Very impressive furniture lay out.

What I was taken by surprise is there are already 4 pretty Thai girl, each in their prime age of early 20s wearing Cheongsam standing by the door welcoming me.

LastDays
02-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Please continue bro...

w3xx9
02-04-2017, 07:41 PM
Nice update TS, do continue :)

Lian&Hua
02-04-2017, 09:59 PM
My eyes glow as the 4 girls were pretty. Even better than any of the girls I saw in the "Glass tank". The manger told me this 4 gals were the prettiest and provide the best service in the whole parlour. He told or more like forced me to take all the 4 girls as they were all paid by the company. I was aware as I was informed by the co-worker that the next 2 days visit was fully paid by the plant. As This is only the beginning, I gladly accepted the kind gesture but informed my co-worker that only this time I accept the kind gesture.

I gladly accept the 4 girls and gave the manager a USD 100 for tips. In my mind since I'm not paying for all these service, I should in return be generous on my tipping as my overseas allowance is thousand times more. Also not forgetting the additional allowance & incentive I was provided by the local plant to complete the technical difficulties they faced.

So the door closed behind me and the 4 girls were extremely friendly inmediately. As I have 4 hours, I was not in a hurry and helped myself with some drinks. But instead, I was asked by one of them to lay on the bed, and the 4 girls just so gently took off my clothes pieces by pieces. I was kind of shy but the girls although they dun talk, which I like as I have a really stress 3 weeks so quietness is something I prefer. But the girls were so gentle, as I lay on the bed and was no time naked. Then one of the girl as though she read my mind took a Glass orange and asked me in very broken and hard English that if I wanted to add some Gin or Vodka in it. I pointed the Gin on the bar and she went over to serve me. I was completely nude as I dun know when my head was being placed on another girl with her perfume also make me drunk. My head laid between her warm thigh as she placed a warm towel on my forehead massaging my head gently. Then the other 2 girls started to remove their Cheongsam and were wearing very sexy lacy black bra and panties. It was later I realised all 4 wore the same designs of black lacy bra and panties when I finally sees all 4 took off their Cheongsam infront of me. I must comment the way they took off their Cheongsam was so elegant that I think all 4 were trained just to do that.

As I was sipping on the Gin orange, I move my head slightly up and I feel my head was already between the little hump of the girl legs. My two arms and fingers were being massage by the other 2 girls. And my both legs were massage by another girl. Till now, I manage to see the 3 girls infront of me, nice curve with at least c cups. All girls that served me were not tanned at all, rather nice complexions.

Sandinista
02-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Fantastic update TS

Lian&Hua
02-04-2017, 10:45 PM
As I was enjoying the light massage, i watched the TV were actually cctv looking to the difference angle of the girls in the "glass tank" I did not know why but it actually arouse me sexually enjoying the massage and looking at so many girls at the same time.

After a while, I was slowly helped to the large bath tub or more like a pool by the girls who were naked now which I dun even when the 4 girls took off their last 2 pieces off their body. The I slowly walked in the pool with 2 girls left & right. As I was still feeling shy with the girls, I did not move my hands and as I was sitting in the pool. It was them who move my hands to place on their thigh and breasts. Well, it was a bit awkward for me alone with 4 girls, so can't blame me I think.

Then again my head this time was between the legs of another girl. I can feel she was using her pussy gently brushing my ears. It was so comfy. The other 3 girls squeezed their body on me applying some body foam as well and started to use their firm c cups boobs rubbing on my shoulders, chest and back.

They rubbed so well with their body against mine that my manhood had an instant hardon. One of them must have felt my Hardon as she shifted her focus between my legs as her gentle hands were massaging the inner part of my legs while another girl bend Low for her breasts to slowly rubbed on my hardon. I was enjoying every moment of it. After a while, they washed all the soap away from my body and I have 2 girls together licking on my hardened shaft between my legs. I enjoyed the 2 warm mouths fighting for hardon and another 2 girls were applying some warm oil on my body.

They continues to applying warm oil all over my body while my cock was being wrapped by 2 warm mouths. I couldn't control any longer and cummed without warning into the girls mouth as I watched them in surprise as they swallow every drop of my semen. I never expect this and what next was even better.

I was asked to Lay on the sofa with the girls continues to apply the warm oil on me. As I comfortably laid on the sofa, they girls uses their body, their breasts, their pussies to rub on my body. I have never experience this and the feelings was really good. The full body to body massage lasted for quite a while as I soon had my second hardon.

Then, I was capped laying down and one of the girl just helped herself and rides on me. My another 2 hands were also lead to another 2 girls between their legs fingering them. It was the first time I had sex without moving a bit as the girls took turn to ride on me and changing caps for me. In no time, I cummed again as the girls focus on my shaft massaging it with all 8 hands and my douche bag as well. It was more like the Chinese "Jua Gen aka cock massage" that was so good.

Then I was lead back to the pool and they washed off all the oil on my body again using their body rubbing against mine. I do not know how to describe the feelings with 4 girls rubbing at me but I would like to specially mentioned this girl, prettiest lookings among all 4, I called her Noi. As she really outperformed herself compares to the other 3 girls for her massage skill, handjob, blowjob, body to body massage and even to every details, I saw her even suck on my every fingers and toes that I can even erect just by her suckings. So you can imagine how good is she.

Of course when I had finished bathing, I was laying on the bed with the girls feeding me some fruits. Then Noi satisfy me again as she moved her tongue to wipe my ass crack dry. I moaned in pleasure as she slowly turned me on my four and continues to lick my butt hole. That was my killer as I moaned even louder, I think my moans must have excited the rest and in no time, I have Noi & the rest of the girls fighting to lick my ass crack. Then again Noi lay underneath me and sucked on my cock. We were in 69 position as I licked on Noi nicely trimmed pussy.

I continue eating on Noi's pussy till she squirted on my face. She was so worried that squired on my face and almost jumped up from the bed and grabbing a towel to clean my face. I laughed as I hugged her to me while the 3 girls continues to lick my lower body.

I pointed to Noi to cap me and I requested to doggie her on the dining table. She happily obliged while the other 3 girls watched us. My focus was all on Noi now as I really appreciate her service and I just enjoying having sex with her with the rest of the girls watched in jealousy.

I doggie Noi on the dinning table, on the sofa, on the bed and all over the room with the help of the 3 girls. It was a wonderful experience with the ladies and after the 4 hours, I gave all girls USD 250 each. I gave Noi USD 500 instead for her impressive service and before I left, Noi actually gave me her number in Bangkok. I was surprise and not mind to invite her for a dinner with me.

So with the help of the co-worker, I manage to took Noi out for the night although the manager was not very happy but when I gave him another tips again, all is resolved. So happily, Noi changed to jean and shirt and I was really attracted to her looks. Very young, lovely and jovial outlook.

Lian&Hua
02-04-2017, 11:35 PM
My co-worker arrange a chauffeur for me but I refused. I wanted to experience the really Bangkok with Noi and I trust Noi to be those humble and innocent girl. I was right about Noi and we had a wonderful Time together. She even recommended her really Brother to me, actually her younger Brother was a ladyboy who also looked gorgeous and feminine like Noi buy physically, Noi's younger Brother was a man. It was a common sight and part of Thais culture for feminine male to be a transgender to provide sex service to earn a living.

It was while eating at the street that I learnt from Noi that she has younger Brother 2 years younger than her that I might be willing to let both of them to offer their service to me. I was not willing at first as I really like Noi but her disappointment when I reject her soften me and I agreed. Upon hearing this, she jumped up like a little girl and kiss me on my face. I really like her outgoing character but her experience with men did not match her age as she is just too young to me to be offering her body to any men that pays. But this is Thailand which we all know. I just cannot comment as I'm just another man paying girls for service as well in Thailand. What's right can I comment on them, they are just earning a decent living as well.

So I meet up Noi & her feminine disguised younger Brother near my hotel. I was surprise as Noi's Brother, Dao looks more innocent and prettier than Noi. Dao was slightly taller than Noi standing at 170 while Noi about 165. It was consider to be tall for Thai's girl height.

If Dao would not talk or speak, I think she is 100% more lady than any lady on the street. I swallow my saliva as soon as I meet Dao as Noi recommend she/he to me. So happily, Noi on my left, Dao on my right, wrapped their arm on mine and we walked to the street and Noi is gonna bring me to a local eatery which only the locals will go.

Noi was really great as she & Dao brought me to eat some very authentic Thai food, I remembered sitting near to a drain watching the locals roasting a suckling pigs with the wood they plucked form the road side. And the taste of it was just out of the world. I do not mind simplicity of having a meal by the side of a drain, but the food was really good. Just a simple dish of green papaya salad with the roast piglets is perfect dish for me. It's just a dish out of this world.

After some nice foods, we went to do some shoppings. Actually it was me who suggested it so I can buy some nice clothings for both of them but to my surprise, they refused and it was me ended up buying lots of good quality sport wears at a good price. Everywhere I go, people look at me enviously as I have 2 really pretty girls beside me. Both girls were very attractive that no one will know Dao is actually a man. Welcome to Thailand!

The whole evening, Noi, Dao & I did nothing but eating, drinking and shopping for me. It was truly an experience as both Noi & Dao were just like my Girlfriend or more like wives I would say.

So we ended at Hard Rock Cafe Bangkok as we have a few rounds of beer. Unfortunately, we meet some really bastards, some Caucasians who tried to take advantage of Dao & Noi when I went to the loo. But luckily, the bouncers knew Dao & Noi were with me and they stop them before things went virals.

So angrily, we left and back to my hotel without paying for the drinks. Noi & Dao were there the whole time cheering me as they knew I was angry at the Caucasians. But Dao actually told me it was actually quite common such thing happens to them. They have no choice but to swallow it as these people are their paying customer. Very seldom foreigner or client like me who will stand up for them as they do not want to get into trouble. Sadly as they spoke, that's life I guessed.

Back in the hotel, I ordered some foods and champagne to show my appreciations to Dao & Noi. We sat at the window looking at the night scenery of Bangkok sipping our champagne. It was now I have time to take a good look at Noi & Dao. Forgive me if I did not gave a good elaborations at Noi as no way you can still evaluate the girls with so many pretty together. But now, I can really take a good look at Noi & Dao.

Noi was pretty with straight Long dark hair almost reaching her firm ass. That's why I like to doggie Noi in the parlour as it was really a sensations to me doggie Noi watching her Long dark hair swinging. Noi is pretty tall at 165 and her 36D boobs are killing me.

While Dao is even taller at 170, she looks more like 林志玲. At least almost 80% alike. No wonder I was hooked by Dao's looks when I saw her but unable to think of who she looks like until now.but her flat chest has being a spoiler but it's fine with me.

Lian&Hua
02-04-2017, 11:53 PM
I have already get used to Noi & Dao hard to understand English as we chit chat happily over the champagne. Noi & Dao told me both were born at rural southern thailand and Noi was offered to be trained as masseur in Bangkok. So Noi actually went thru the traditional training of Thai massage and qualify after the 6 months training in the temple. I was quite surprise that actually did their training in Temples.

So Noi started to work as masseur selling her body as well. She remember her first man aka first customer was the younger boss of the parlour. Noi manage to bring Dao to Bangkok as well as Dao was struggling to earn a living in his rural southern hometown. Their parent were just too poor, the same old story anyway but real and genuine, to feed them in anyway.

So Dao came to Bangkok and joined the rest of the huge pools of transgender or ladyboy in Thailand. Dao was crying as she share the experience with us as they were always bullied by the others as their reputations in the society as transgender were the lowest. Very very seldom that they able to make a name for themselves. But Noi & Dao had both to support each other. I was speechless but both Dao & Noi was happy that they meet me. I almost wanted to commit myself to them to stay in Bangkok supporting them but I knew I can't. Both Noi & Dao only have their basic educations which they will not be able to survive if they do not work in the sex industry.

After a fair bit of chatting, I excuse myself and took a shower. I did not want to have sex or even to mention it to them. I think out of respect, I should not treat them for sex. But as I was showering, my bathroom door opened, Dao & Noi both naked walk in.

Dao had his make up removed but he still looks very pretty except his flat chest and the shaft hanging between his legs. To my surprise, it was Long and thick, comparable to mine. But I did not feel grossed, I was attracted to him instead. Am I a gay? Noi, with her beautiful boobs, and wonderful complexions, was so attractive. But my focus was on Dao, as I think I was curious to see a woman or feminine male nude who resemble 林志林.

Lian&Hua
03-04-2017, 12:17 AM
Both Dao & Noi helped me to washed up. Both was very experience in cleaning me as I after much hesitation, moves my hands and touches Dao. It was the first time I had hold on to a man cock almost my size. Hard to explain that feelings but I seem to have my hands all over Dao. Noi was just excellent as she washed me cleaned and even washed both of my cock and Dao cock. I was instantly filled with lust when Noi did the great handjob on Dao & me.

We ended up on the bed kissing each other. One minute I was kissing Noi and Dao was licking my nipple and the other minute I'm actually found myself sucking Dao's cock and Noi was sucking on mine cock, it was crazy as when Noi was licking my ass cracks and shaking my cock as I did not realised Dao actually capped himself and applying some lotions on his big shaft as he took my ass by surprise. I moaned in pleasure and Dao pushed hoc cock in me. Noi at the other hand capped me and slip under me and position her Pussy on my cock and I rammed my cock into Noi when Dao rammed his cock into my ass.

Now I was sandwich by them but enjoying being anal by Dao and making love with Noi at the same time. Dao cummed in me after a short while as I continue to make love with Noi. Then as Dao was resting beside us, I turned him around on his back and pulled out my cock from Noi moist pussy and forced my cock into Dao. Dao accommodates my cock in his anal in no time as I fasten my pace ramping into Dao's ass. I unloaded all my seeds in Dao's ass in no time.

I did not stop from there as I took Dao's cock in my mouth sucking on it hard. My fingers seek for Noi's lovely trimmed pussy as I sucked on Dao and fingering Noi on the other. It was so wonderful and both of them moaned loudly. I did not know for how Long I suck on Dao and fingered Noi till Dao cummed in my mouth. I spit Dao semen out and lay on the bed,

Both Dao & Noi cleaned me up as I was too tired to move after along day. Noi & Dao gave me a massage so good that I slept till noon the next day. I woke up in shock as both Dao & Noi had already left. They left me a note that they enjoyed and appreciate I treated them well. It was then I realised I have not paid them. I cannot be taking both advantage and called my co-worker to arrange the chauffeur to fetch me 3 hours early before my flight to the airport.

Need not to say, I went back to the Parlour and found Noi, paid for her bookings and took her out. Noi was surprised to see me as she thought I would have left for the airport already. I gave Noi my contact and gave her a cheque. Telling her I'm willing to support her and Dao to continue their education and will buy them a piece of land on their homeland. Noi rejected instantly, as she knew it will be tough on me. She also gave me her contact so I can continue to contact her or Dao.

Dao was also surprised to see me when Noi brought me to see him. I also gave him a cheque as well. I hugged both tightly before I left for the airport. Unfortunately, I lost contact with both after that. Guess both of them wished me well and not to be a burden to me. Everytime when I went to Bangkok, I will try to go to the parlour I meet Noi but everytime, I was disappointed.

Simmonis
03-04-2017, 10:20 AM
Very nice updates TS

LateHunter
03-04-2017, 11:49 AM
wa.. seriously, raw? u not worried at all? thumbs up for the experience shared.

Akemiru
03-04-2017, 09:26 PM
Nice story, hoping to read more :)

Lian&Hua
05-04-2017, 12:49 AM
Trying to upload photo to start my next story but failed. Any kind soul can help? I have tried to upload in website, tinypic, using the upload pics function but all failed. A million advance thanks

Link below is the girl in my next story but I can't upload it here directly here. She's my first girl I meet from SBF. And she become my first FuckBuddy.
https://ibb.co/fOESLa

If any Bros here have meet her or know her, she is Michelle. Michelle nickname in SBF is Singlegal. She was my first fuckbuddy locally and I know her thru SBF chat rooms. We started by exchanging private message as Michelle accidentally click on my PM. So we started exchanging PM and soon contacts and we meet up.

I remembered I meet her at Clarke quay one fine weekend, she just released from prison due to drugs offense, I have seek her consent to share the sexual experience we had. I drove to fetch her as she lives near to the service apartment next to Clarke Quay. Picture i share your the link is the really her. Sexy & Jovial, out going and most importantly, she loves to have sex. The picture I shown is our first date after dinner before we had sex in my car.

Michelle was just out from prison and went back home. As I have been communicating with her since PM in SBF,then exchange contact but we have never met until she went to jail to serve her sentence for 18 months. Michelle just got out of prison that weekend morning and she contacted me to fetch her at her place as she needs to change to a fresh set of clothes as the clothes she's wearing was 18 months ago unwashed till she was released.

So upon hearing Michelle that morning, I quickly jumped up from my bed and get changed. Zoom to Clarke Quay immediately. Finally met up with Michelle aka Singlegal in SBF. I was attracted by her immediately, typical Ah Lian, jovial and out going. Nobody would believe if I tell them Michelle was just released from Prison. So first thing, went shopping in Takashimaya. I offered to pay for her but she rejected. And I was embarrassed as she paid all her buying from a Titanium Amex. The credit card that has no limit.

After that, become her luggage boy to carry all her shopping trophies and went to the salon with her. Michelle went to do her hair, change her make up and is what you see in the picture/link. I actually quite enjoyed as I was never bored with Michelle, she was always talking non stop and she's very happy to be freed. We had a nice Roast Prime Rib for dinner, and a bottle of red wine. Dinner was like $300 plus and Michelle insisted she pays. I was truly embarrassed as as I calculated, Michelle spends almost 2000$ just for The day she was released from prison. I couldn't comment more. Ha ha....

Lian&Hua
05-04-2017, 01:42 AM
After dinner, it was already quite late but Michele insisted I drove her to Mount Faber instead of sending her home. So happily I obliged. I drove to Mpunt Faber that evening as we face the PSA port enjoying the night view of Singapore. Then Michelle told me to take a picture of her and I did.
https://ibb.co/fOESLa

Then she took off her clothes pieces by pieces infront of her. I did not stop and continue taking photos of her till she finally nude in my car. Sorry I cannot share those photos of her naked or partial naked without her permissions.

Michelle crawled to me and sat on my lap. She whispered softly she was so desperate for sex in jail that she actually allows lesbian sex from her jail mate. I was already so sroise by Michelle that I kissed her and she return my kiss wildly. Desperately we were so close to each other as Michele was completely naked sitting on my lap on the driver seat.

There are also several cars beside us but everyone has their engine on and vapour all on the windows forming mist that no one can see from outside. Michelle while frenching me unzip my jean and slipped her hand between my legs. At no time, she was holding on to my hardon manhood and stroking it.

I return Michelle's favour and started rubbing my fingers against her moist I trimmed pussy. As I'm very experience with my fingerings, I decided to give Michelle my best. My fingers soon conquer Michelle as she squirt so much on my hand and fingers that she wet my whole pant. I did not care a bit as I continue to finger Michelle and she fiercely countering my fingerings by shaking my cock vigorously.

As I cannot take it anymore because I'm almost cumming. I press myself down and lay flat. Then I grip Michelle small butt, adjusting my cock at the entrance of her moist pussy, I push it hard into hers.

Michelle rode on me really fast and furious. I return her the favour by pushing my hip high to push in deeper into Michelle. The sex with Michelle was so good that I maintain to stay hard not to cum and I even doggie her at my back seat.

I can see Michelle face turn red after my continuously ramming at the back seat that she collapsed on the seat after her orgasm which she lost counts. I. Gave her my last push before pulling out from her moist pussy and cum all on her tummy.

We hugged each other Pantings as I must praised Michelle as she is just such a good sex partner. We dressed up and crawl back to the front seat kissing non stop. Then after a while, Michelle wanted me to send her home so I drove off.

Lian&Hua
05-04-2017, 01:51 AM
Michelle was really naughty as I was driving, she unzip me and took my cock out. She wank it so well for me that in no time I was hard again. But I was suffering as I need to focus on the road while Michelle toyed with my cock.

The killer part is she unbuckle her seat belt and on her four started to blow me. Few Driver from the left on the left was surprise to see Michelle firm ass sticking by the windows. That ha force me to slow down and drive at the left lane. Michelle cock sucking skill was so good that I cummed within minutes. Michelle drank all my sperm and look at me seducely when licking her tongue to clean the aperm at the side of her mouth. Instantly I melted and struggle to tuck in my cock back to my pant.

As I reached the apartment next to Clarke Quay, Michelle held my hand wanting me to go to her house. I just cannot resist her and follow her. The private lift brings her up directly to her apartment and I was surprise she was living alone.

I dare not to ask but later found out her parent and sisters all are residing at London now. She cannot immigrate due to her criminal offence. So she alone living in Singapore by herself.

lls8
05-04-2017, 07:10 AM
Interesting stories of your encounters.
Please continue......

Lian&Hua
05-04-2017, 09:45 AM
The room was nicely decorated with simple furniture. But I felt the loneliness in Michelle's apartment. Michelle smile and apologised there is nothing to drink in her apartment except tap water as she has not TOP up the fridge yet since her released. The apartment has been empty since she was sentenced to jail. There wasn't a bed sheet on the mattress, only a few turn dusty yellowish towel and old clothing laying on the floor.

Upon seeing this, I told Michelle I will help her to clean the house. I'm a good home cleaner as I did it regularly for my old parent although we have Dos Eric helper at home.

So I remove my shirt, pull up my jean, took off my shoe and walk into the bathroom to look for anything to help in cleaning. I can't even find a broom or mop. So I decided to wash those yellowish towel on the floor and I saw needles & injections tool wrap in towel. I know Michelle has been using it before her sentence. I just wished she has already kick off the habits.

Michelle on the other hand was in her sexy lacy pink black bra and panties sweeping the dust at the hall. Very deducing for me but priority now to get the place clean up. Within hours, we clean up the apartment and we both were sweaty and smelly.

We sat on the floor drinking the tap water when I saw sweat dripping down on Michelle nose. Both of us were exhausted, sweaty as though we had ran a marathon. But what I see is a sexy petite lady, small built, but pretty and jovial. Always has a smile on her cheek which I was so tempted that I move my head to lick off the sweat dripping from her nose.

Michelle climb on me and placed her moist lip on mine and whispered sexily a thank you. I grabbed her and return her kiss. Our tongue fights and twist while my hands was all over Michelle body. We both was sweating and smelly after the cleanings but the smell has arouse us to seek for each other body.

I took out my hardened penis and slipped my fingers between Michelle legs and push her panties aside. Then I insert it into her already wet vagina. The air in the room was mixed with our sweat, cum aroma as I push in hard into Michelle.

Michelle moaned loudly and I pushed her on missionary position rammed her up. It was actually quite a sexy scene as I'm still on my jean and Michelle still in her lacy bra and panties while I make love with her.

In no time, I remove her bra sucking on her pinkish nipples and my jean and underwear has already being pushed to the floor.my sweat was mixed with Michelle's sweat as it was really hot without the air condition and I lifted Michelle up with my cock still in her wet pussy and I placed her on the dining table. Then the beast in me was released as I torn her lacy thong off and place it on my nose to smell. I stared at Michelle's as she look at me in surprise as I smell her slightly wet thong.

Then I pushed my cock harder into Michelle as she was laying on the table. I rammed her pussy hard and furious and she moaned even louder. Then I turned her around as her half top body on the table and her lower body hanging in the air as I make love with her from behind.

The table was moving forward & backward making annoying sound scratching on the floor as I continues to ram my cock in Michelle. Finally, I took off my cock and cummed the third time of the night on Michelle small little butt. What a wonderful love making session.

I carried Michelle up and walked to the bathroom and we both hugged tightly when we on the shower and let the cold water runs thru our body. We dun even have any soap or shampoo except some dried up body foam.

I manage to top up all her cleaning needs the next few days as Michelle did nothing but sleep, eat and playing with my tablet. This girl is really unable to take care herself. I also arrange a part time cleaning for her apartment provided by the management and the fee can just deduct from Michelle account as she refused for me to pay. I was in fact quite shocked to look at the figures in her bank book. I think she is easily a multi-millionaire.

So that's how my relationship with Michelle till now. Michelle has not much friends as I knew. Maybe she stopped contacting her past Friend hoping to stop the bad habits in the past. But I can feel the loneliness in her. She is more a Fuck buddy as what she said to me but I treated her as my Girlfriend who needs a lot of care and attentions.

And our relationships continues to this day, Michelle has not worked a single day of her life. The money in the bank never stopped topping up by itself but I never heard Michelle, not ever once on the phone with her parent or Sister. So I took the responsibility of taking care of her. Good that now she's back in a private U doing her degree in Information & Technology.

I just wished I can take care of her as long as I can.

pisai
05-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Please continue TS

Lian&Hua
05-04-2017, 11:12 AM

Sharing pictures of Michelle whom I know from SBF! As I have learnt how to upload pictures. Will share more first sexual experience with as many pictures as possible.:D

Lian&Hua
05-04-2017, 11:15 AM
Another pretty picture of Michelle:D picture uploaded with her consent.

Lian&Hua
05-04-2017, 11:19 AM
I will be sharing some sexual experience when I helps my OKT Friends with pictures many years back. Lots of free sex and group sex all free when I took photo for the girls. Some teaser below for your viewing pleasure.:D

Lian&Hua
05-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Another one to tease you guys a bit. :D

KhooBT
05-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the pics TS :)

Freacher
05-04-2017, 11:40 AM
I will be sharing some sexual experience when I helps my OKT Friends with pictures many years back. Lots of free sex and group sex all free when I took photo for the girls. Some teaser below for your viewing pleasure.:D

Would love to know your group sex experience :)

JoeyJones
05-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Great share TS, do continue please!

fracas
05-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Would love to know your group sex experience :)

Same here too!!

Lian&Hua
05-04-2017, 02:52 PM
Wow! So many Bros here like me to share the group sex. Ok here I go with pictures attached.:D

It was a early morning I was on my block leave as I have too many leaves to clear. Not planned at all and just wanted to rest. But was awaken by my mobile.

It was Han, my old schoolmate who went into bankruptcy 2 years due to fail business. I knew it was up to nothing good again as he joined some illegal syndicate after that. And always I'm the only one who helps him whenever he's in trouble. Just my luck!

Han: Hey Brother, I need help!
Me: ok. How much you need this time? (I'm so used of him asking me for money)
Han: No lah. I'm in trouble. But I need you to help me to settle some issues in Singapore. I'm in Hat Yat now.
Me: Wah lao eh! You forever one Loh. What you want me to do? Sure you dun need money?
Han: I'm sure lah. Money enough! But you help me to contact 2 PRC girls in Singapore. I scared they kana catch by police. I help them in 2 days ago. But now kana stuck in Hat Yat. You help me take care of them first. Number is 91234567. Thank you many many Brother! I come back to Singapore in a week or 2. You take care the 2 girl ah! Bye!
Me: Hello, what I do?........

Line died. Win already Loh! Bloody idiot this time I have to help him to take care his girls for him. WTF!

Lan lan, dial the number Han told me and on the other line a Chinese lady answered. So I briefly told him what Han said and I took their address and drove over to meet them.

Dragging my lazy body, I brush my teeth and put on a Bermudas and t shirt and drove to Geylang Lor 21 as per the girl told me. I soon meet up with them, 2 PRC milf in their early 30s. Not bad looking. I'm my mind I know what Han doing this times, to be OKT. Sigh.....

Lian&Hua
05-04-2017, 03:18 PM
So I meet both girls and we went to a Coffeeshop. I told them Han situation and I'm o their only contact for now. So briefly I understand how Han brought them over and arrange rooms for them. Han will be their OKT and arrange to bring them customer and Han will be paid $40 per customer.

As I'm on block leave and nothing else better to do, I agreed to help them as they both were like begging me as soon as I told them Han is overseas. But I really dun know what to do and so I told them I need to find out how to help them. Both almost cried and told me they have already spent all their money and now they have not eaten since yesterday morning. I took pity of them and get them some food. Then they asked me for money to pay for the room.i was rather pissed and told them I will bring them back to my place first before finding a solution for them. Both almost cried in tear appreciating my helps. Just my luck Loh.

Went with them to their rented bed which was filthy and smelly along Lor 21 to collect their luggage. Drove them back to one of my empty property at CCK I bought not too Long ago. The unit is fully furnished with 2 rooms. So should be able to keep them for a while.

I settle them down and went to search online how to come about helping them. Then I learnt how to find customer thru blog, online sex offering site etc etc... now I am the OKT.

So next I need to do is to take photo of them and get a unregistered SIM card. Went out to buy 3 SIM card at Jalan Besar for only 90 bucks. Just to be safe not to use my own mobile number, I bought a second hand cheap 3G phone.

Went back to my apartment and told the ladies what my intentions. I will take photos of them, put it on website and gave them 1 SIM card each. I will arrange to drive them to the requested hotel and the ladies will provide the sex service and I will wait for them. Once finished, they will come back to me waiting at the car. If I was to call them during their service, they have to get to me as soon as possible in case their are raids. Both girls nodded their heads and asked me how much they have to pay me. I told them the customer I arrange will be charged $60. They have to pay you first before having sex. They are to provide blow job no cap, anal licking, bathing for the client and having sex. No raw sex, no anal. If they willing to provide anal service, its additional $20 more. If I arrange tarma aka threesome aka 雙飛, they will charge customer $130 and share the earnings. No need to pay me anything. I do it free for them. Both girls were very appreciative and kept thanking me.

So I told them to go in to the room to get ready for me to take some nice pictures of them. Will be back to load up the pictures later. To be continued.....

Lian&Hua
05-04-2017, 03:53 PM
So we took the first picture in the room. I think it's too decent, dun think will attract any man.

Upon looking at the picture, I suggest to the girls to do more daring shoot. So off they took off their tops.

Now in order to take this pictures, my hands were all over their body. Talking off their TOP, helping them to unhook their bra. Peeling off their panties makes me hardon.

Lian&Hua
05-04-2017, 04:01 PM
Both girls wanted to return my favour and they started to massage my groin between my legs. My camera shuttle and my cock Genting harder. Both girls now helped me to pull my Bermuda down and both tongue started to lick on my hard cock.

I was so engrossed as both girls fights for my cock in their mouth. My cock was enjoying the great blowjob both gave me. I dropped the camera and my hands move down to massage both boobs. Quite good as both at least d cups for both.

Then one of the girl clamp her bread r on my cock and started to breastfick me. While the other girl stood beside me and we drenched. I cannot take it anymore and bummed on the girl mouth. Did not had sex as I do not have any condom. But will not mind as I think I can have sex anytime I wanted with the both girls.

I proceed to post online naked not wearing back my bermuda while the girl went to wash up. Within the first hour, I had 2 bookings for tarma or 双飞request. Ha ha.... here comes business... my strangely works.

yemingling
05-04-2017, 06:19 PM
Bookmark this thread :D

Lian&Hua
05-04-2017, 07:55 PM
So I selectively take in tarma or 雙飛request as both girl will earn better. First day I took in 2 tarma request and 4 individual calls each for them. All turn out to be well. Time management is important and both girls have been excellent in their service. It was almost morning when we were all back to my apartment.

Forgotten to introduce the two girls, Bei Bei & le le. Both from Dong Bei, china. Bei Bei is 33, married with a kid. Husband is serving his sentence so she took the risk to come to Singapore when she heard of the opportunity. I must say the early days in Geylang flooded with all the PRC ladies were just so good. Now, can't even find a old PRC at all. Le Le was 31, Friend of Bei Bei, married with no kid. Husband ran away and never being found a year ago. She was chased out by the Husband parent so also took the risk to come to Singapore to make as many money as possible.

Well, I took pity of both girls and decided to help them since I'm free and my bastard Friend Han at least still not forgetting to ask me for help for the 2 ladies. Han actually charges them for the arrangement for him to help them to Singapore to sell their bodies. Well, that's Han. My good old Friend.

So I told the girls to each take a room and I myself will sleep on the sofa for the night thinking but I was wrong. The girls are ready to give me a good time of my life to my surprise. So off all phones as we are closed for the day and head to the bathroom

I bath quickly as I was a bit tired wanting some rest. I wrapped a towel when done as I have no clothes to change. Walked out and saw both girls only wrapped with towel nicely washed and cleaned as both hair was still wet sitting on the sofa waiting for me.

Both girls thanks me for helping them as business was already good for the first day and I not taking a cent from them. So both decided to please me. They even placed a dozen of condom on the sofa. This is something I did not expected. Although both girls were not that pretty and middle aged, but looking at both D cup boobs already make me horny. So without thinking further, both girls took off their towels and my hands already squeezing the boobs so hard that it deform.

Bei Bei remove my towel and gave me a blowjob of my life. Her warm and moist mouth sucking my cock so well and I can hear her slurping sound while sucking on my cock. Le Le was rubbing her boobs on my chest licking my whole body. I must comment both girl really fully utilise their big soft D cup boobs to please me. I was even feeling better when Le Le licked me to my ass crack and gently spread my butt for her little tongue pushing gentle into my ass. This was the best as I was standing and Le Le was licking on my ass cracks and Bei Bei was sucking on my hardened cock. I surrender my cum in no time as this prove to be too much for me. I shoot all my loads into Bei Bei mouth as I couldn't stand the sensations of both girls licking and sucking on my two most sensitive part of my body.

Bei Bei eat all my cum as I struggle to sit on the sofa. Le Le did not allows me to rest and as soon as I sat on the sofa, it's her turn as she sucks on my soft cock. Her suction was so good that my cock recovers within minutes. Amazing!

Bei Bei was also another knowing my ass is my sensitive as she lifted my both legs and place on her shoulder while she started to lick on my ass crack now. My goodness, within minutes I cummed, I have the 2 girls again attacking on my cock and ass. I have no choice but to hold on both girls head begging them to stop for a while. Both girls smile brightly and sat beside me. And both together push out their tongues lashed on me. I in return opened my mouth allowing both girls to French me.

Le Le & Bei Bei continues to lick my ear loops, neck, nipples I especially like when both girls using their tongues fighting to suck on my cock. I moaned loudly as both girls were just great! Then they took turns to cap me and I was busy with Bei Bei riding on my cock while I fingered Le Le on my left. Then after a short while, they switched position and my cap as Le Le ride me and Bei Bei on my right holding my hand to her pussy. I will not missed a bit and fingered Bei Bei while both girls keep commenting my cock was so big and hard.

We had sex for the next hour or so as I rammed Le Le on doggie, Bei Bei cowgirl me. It was just an awesome session with 2 Horny MILF. I know they just want to please me for helping them. I yelled out loud when I was almost cumming and Le Le pushed Bei bei out of my cock and she removed the cap and suck on the tip of my cock. I instantly cummed and Le Le sucked me dry while Bei Bei pressing me on the sofa as Le Le continues to suck on the tip of my cock and continuously wanking my cock. I tried to struggle but in vain as the sensations was too great! No man can stand what Le Le & Bei Bei doing to me now. I just cummed and both girl was still licking and restricting me to cum more. I have to beg them to stop as I was really really drained and my cock cannot take it anymore. Finally Le Le stopped sucking on me and Bei Bei gentle massage my shoulder.

I acted angrily and told the two girls that they almost killed me by sucking and licking me dry. While I was sitting on the sofa, Le Le walked to pick up my towel and wet it. Then she help me to clean my body while Bei Bei continues to massage me on the sofa. After cleaning, they helped me to the bed and both girls slept beside me and I was squeezed warmly by their big boobs.

The next 2 weeks was busy with me running around with Bei Bei & Le Le for the out calls. End of the 14 days of their stay in Singapore, both girls have earned each SGD 12,000.00 from their body. Both girls were very appreciative and almost every morning when we came back from work, both girls will not failed to give me either a best massage or threesome sex. I was lucky I'm still young if not I will be drained dry by these 2 horny MILF.

Han continue to disappear till today as I send both girls to the airport. Both girls still insisting to pay me some money but I rejected. I'm happy that they earned well by selling their body. But that not the end of my OKT affairs with Bei Bei & Le Le as they came back here in Singapore months later only with more girls this time. I will share more soon. For now, my first sexual experience with 2 PRC MILF completed with photos. To be continued.... enjoy the photo of Bei Bei & Le Le big boobs. D cups!

iLoveSpain
05-04-2017, 08:02 PM
Nice story, support

Lian&Hua
05-04-2017, 08:04 PM
Next teaser, Na Na next coming up brought by Bei Bei & Le Le. Foursome next update.

diputs1269
05-04-2017, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the very shiok updates

Looking foward to the foursome.

DiscoEra
05-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Love the pics :D

Lian&Hua
06-04-2017, 12:24 AM
Another teaser coming up. Another Friend of Bei Bei & Le Le, Wa Wa!

Lian&Hua
06-04-2017, 12:34 AM
Months later, I received phone calls from Bei Bei & Le Le that they wanted to come to Singapore again to earn some quick bucks. Politely they asked me if I can help them for 2 weeks. They are willing to pay me as well. For me, hard to say no thinking of all the free sex I can get and I know the girls were all gonna go all out to please me for helping them. Thinking of it already make me hardon, What attracted me even as they wanted to bring another 2 more friends with them, Jokingly, I told them another 2 old ladies, I'm getting tired.

Upon hearing this, they begged me on the phone to help them but I am just teasing them. I took their arrival date & departure date and prepare myself to clear some leaves, help the 4 girls and lots of good sex I know.

As usual, I clear my other apartment before the 4 girls arrived. Only 2 rooms so they have to squeeze themselves and I prepare the sofa again, no problem with that thinking all the free sex I can get!

To be continued.... Another teaser of the MILF I'm soon laying my hands on.

Lian&Hua
06-04-2017, 12:58 AM
As I asked myself, how am I gonna to deal with 4 MILFs for 2 weeks. This is Super exciting. I rented a 6 seater car for 2 weeks to make sure I can accommodate the girls. That day soon arrived.

I saw Bei Bei, Le Le, Wa Wa & Na Na walking out towards me. All 4 MILFs in their 30s. Next first experience I'm gonna write about Bei Bei Niece. Stay tune. For now, pls bear with me with 4 MILFs.

Bei & Le hugged me immediately when I welcome them them at the airport. The girls introduce Wa Wa & Na Na to me. Wa Wa was slightly plumb, she's 35 and Na Na was 37. I was thinking to myself a bit old but since there are here. Help them to help me. Not easy for them I Guess. Wa Wa has also D cup boobs as I see from her clothing. Na Na is only C cup max C plus only. Wondering why all their boobs so big. But a bit old anyway. But this 2 women is gonna amazed me with their sex skill. Na Na even known how to "Jua Gen" aka cock massage that really improve my manhood and of course, I got all these service for free!

Bei Bei & Le Le was already praising me and my heart melts even I'm only in my late 20s the girls is calling me "Da Ge" or simply just "Ge" aka Brother very sweetly. Damned shiok when you have so many girls calling you "Ge" heart melted.

So brought them for some nice local food, already in the car, Na Na sat beside me and the girls seated to the back but Na Na took the initiative to put her hands between my legs. Bei Bei & Wa Wa hands hugged me to the back sloping into my t-shirt. I was like WTF! The girls are so desperate. I only started my engine and they gonna rape me.

Well, as the old Chinese saying, if its come, then let its come. So I sit back, relax and drove off. Na Na is already sweet talking to me and her hands slipped into my Bermuda caressing my cock in my underwear. Wa Wa and Bei Bei hands were already giving my nipple light actress. Just wondering why the girls not afraid I'm gonna crushed becos of what they did.

Ha ha.... Na Na wank my cock really good as I was driving while Le Le was telling me how she missed me and can't wait to suck on me. I think I'm gonna fall victim to the girls. I must comment Na Na really is good at her handjob as she wank me and massage my balls at the same time. My cock remains stiff and hard as Na Na wank me from airport back to CCK garden for dinner. Her handjob is so good as thruout the journey I was driving, her hands have been toying my cock and I'm enjoying the extreme orgasm twice without Cummings. Na Na said it is good for me not to cum first and the girls teased me and praising Na Na for her good handjob skill. All 3 girls would like to learn and they wanted to do it on me. Already spent less than an hour I felt I was already raped by the 4 girls twice. Cannot imagine what's awaiting me when I get home. Ha ha... so we had a good simple dinner before heading back to my apartment.

Na Na fully clothes teaser as below. Enjoy.... to be continued.

singlegal
06-04-2017, 02:20 AM
Another pretty picture of Michelle:D picture uploaded with her consent.

I see familiar face! Am I not pretty? Kiss.....

want0nmee
06-04-2017, 06:44 AM

Pretty! I guess a lot of ppl will want to make friends with you

Lian&Hua
06-04-2017, 07:08 AM
She's a beauty. And very horny I must say. I just fall in love with her;)

Suregone
06-04-2017, 09:12 AM
Love the pics :D

Same here too :D

virgilo
06-04-2017, 09:29 AM
Pretty! I guess a lot of ppl will want to make friends with you

I think so too :D

tuikboo
06-04-2017, 10:23 AM

Michelle ur beautiful...:D

winphenom
06-04-2017, 04:01 PM

You are indeed pretty with a well endowed figure. Keep up the good work with your life and always stay in the right path. Many are envious and wishing to have such a good life as yours so don't waste it on useless pursuit of things harmful. Cheers

Niao
06-04-2017, 05:30 PM
Wow! Interesting!

Lian&Hua
06-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Once back to my apartment, I helped the ladies with their luggage and told them to share the 2 rooms and I as usual, will be sleeping on the sofa for the next 2 weeks. The girls were appreciative again and as I was sweating, I told them all to clean up and be ready for me to take photos and post it online. As the 4 ladies only have 14 days, so not waste or and make as much money as possible.

So I proceed to bath and put on only my sleeveless T & bermudas. Fast leg fast hand I took out the camera and started to snap on Wa Wa first since she is already seated at the sofa waiting. I took some pictures as shown and naughtily pressed on Wa Wa breast, I think and I'm sure that her boobs are 36D at least. Very big.

I snap a few photos and pressed on her breast to confirm. The girls were all ready and laugh at me when they saw my hump growing and can be seen from my Bermudas. I blushed and told the girls to queue up as I take turns to snap on them.

Na Na was last and as soon as I'm done. Na Na already pulled off my Bermudas and told the 3 girls all to lick on my hard cock together. I watched with amaze sitting on the sofa with all 4 girls sucking and licking my balls and cock together.

What a complete enjoyment till Na Na told the girls to watch how she do the traditional Jua Gen on me. Luckily I'm already a well trained man, if not, with such skilful Jua Gen technique by Na Na, I cummed in no time.

Na Na was really good in the technique and even explain to the girls. It was really funny as all girls were watching and focusing only on my cock. Na Na handjob was so good that its delayed my cumming for almost an hour, then she instructed the girls all to lick my body together when I was about to cum.

My goodness as I have 4 completely naked MILFs surrounding me on the sofa. I have Na Na & Bei Bei kneeling infornt of me fondling my balls & cock. Bei Bei held my both legs and rest on her shoulder while she licked my ass crack. Wa Wa & Le Le were both on my left and right with me hugging them and fingering both their pussies while both of their breasts were pressing on my Chee king pushing their nipples in my mouth. Their hand were not free and they gently rub both my nipples and licking my ears and neck.

The complete sensations with 4 of them was too much for me as I let go all my cummed on Na Na as she continue to toy with my cock. Then as soon as I cummed all on her hands, she continue to massage my cock and balls squeezing every drop of my sperm. I screamed and yelled trying to struggle free and I have never experience such orgasm in my sexual experience as the orgasm is lasting with Na Na massage continuous. The girls as though they knew were all holding on me and they were all continuing their respective lickings on me. It was the first time in my life I had a Long orgasm till my sperm were all drained and my cock still continues to maintain the orgasm momentum till Na Na finally stop and I collapse completely on the sofa with spasm continuing for quite a while.

Na Na was teasing me and explaining how she did it on me to achieve maximum orgasm on my cock by massaging. I really really drained and sat on the sofa and the girls all massaging me. What an foursome I had although I did not had any sexual intercourse with the girls but had one of the best sex with the 4 girls.

To be continued.... enjoy Wa Wa pictures as below.

DJovita
06-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Camping for more! thanks ;)

DiscoEra
06-04-2017, 10:05 PM
Camping for more! thanks ;)

Yes please do

McAuley
06-04-2017, 10:08 PM
Nice sharing :D

lonelykids
06-04-2017, 10:23 PM
bro, can share which bar is that in Hanoi? XD

Lian&Hua
06-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Luckily I'm young & recovered quickly. Was completely naked on the Sofa with my laptop on my lap and started uploading on different sites to market the 4 ladies.

This time was challenging as a few factors determine whether all 4 can earn maximum. So I brainstormed for a solid 2 hours while the girls get busy with their luggage and preparation to move as soon as they are out calls. Time is money now to us.

I gathered all the girls when done with all the uploading. All 4 girls already dressed appropriately ready to move while I'm still naked. Dun care a bit for me as I passed them each a SIM card to their phone. All girls will only have my Nee number in their phone. Nothing else. I will be and only be their only contact. Only my number that the girls will answered. Operations procedure as such;
1) no personal calls except mine.
2) all calls will be by my number only
3) room number will be send by my number
4) immediately run to me if their phone rung with my number showing in between their device. RAIDS!
5)no contacts exchange with client
6) If caught, I hv book a bed at Lor 21 "illegally"for $10 a night. There are to bring the law enforcer there. I will show them how to go there Abd the exact bed. From there, whoever get caught there are on their own to face the laws.

So the girls are all clear Abd next I briefed them on the required service :
1) per service charges is $60, collect payment first.
2) Standard service - bath for customer, blowjob without cap minimum 5 mins, ass licking minimum 5 mins, make love in any positions and try to let client cummed the fastest the better. Bath for client after sex. Dressed Abd immediately come back to locate me.
3) Anal service request is extra $30 due to market demand.
4) no Sex in car unless I approved. Charges $100, 45 mins
5) tarma aka threesome will $130 for any 2 girls. Same standard service but both girls try to work together like how they please me to please and let customer cummed. 1 shot only. For every additional shot, another $130 charges subject to my approval.
6) Target time per customer is 30 mins or best of they cummed faster. Every session will not be longer than 45 mins.
Do not entertained any other special request from client unless I approved before the girls meet the client.

The 4 girls were clear on the operations procedure. As this will help them to maximise their earnings for this short 14 days. The girls knew they are not here for holidays, they are here to earn money. It was actually quite easy money as I am one of the few OKT provides PRC online. Plus tarma aka 双飞. I will want the girls to commit 100% best service before I help them for free. I warned them I will stopped whoever get complaints from my client. There are no dignity for them in the next 14 days. But I will protect them from any physical abused and be selective to all online customer.

Immediately, upon briefing finished. Phone on & messages Abd tom of queries flood my phone. Immediately arrange all proper sequence and time management by my excel format. We are on line for really business.

Business for first day evening onwards all fully booked. I must comment the 4 ladies are going all out to earn the money. I bought rice for them and water on the car for them. I also bought a carton of KY & 10 carton of condoms in the car. Not exaggerating but this is business.

First day we worked from early evening till next day 5am. Each girl has minimum 8-12 customers. Ns Na has the best review online becos of her extra Jua Gen service. I must comment really good Jua Gen service. And of course, Na Na also has the best tips. Worst performance was Wa Wa, as she is too shy at first but pick up very quickly.

It was good business for a start of the first day. I'm really exhausted for the first day coordinating with 4 girls online. Drove them home and bought some porridge & bee Hoon along the way. The girls all fighting to pay as they really appreciate my helpings but I refused them to go buy alone to avoid any unnecessary matters. So I pay for the food Abd bought extra ply of bee Hoon for lunch as well.

Drove back to my apartment and all washed up, ate my porridge on the sofa almost dozing off when Na Na & Bei Bei came to me started to give a good massage.

Immediately

Lian&Hua
06-04-2017, 10:43 PM
Ma Na posing nude for us. She might be the oldest but her Jua Gen aka cock massage is the best. Enjoy her striping for the camera Bros!

Lian&Hua
06-04-2017, 11:26 PM
Immediately I refused the massage from the girls as I knew they are tired as well. But before I can Puah them away, WaWa & Le Le also stepped out of the room with their bra & panties only. Wow, these situation is erotic as Na Na & Bei Bei also undressed to completely Nur.

Well I have to stop all this and told the girls to rest. I underestimated the ladies persistence as all wanted at least I make love with them once for the first day. They put a box of 12 pkt condom on the coffee table. I swallowed my saliva almost crying for once in my life infront of the girls but all 4 ignored me and remove their inner wears and proceed to surround me.

Can't beat them! So I joined them! I was forced on four on the sofa with my butt high up. Na Na fully focus on my cock as Le Le & WaWa uses their tongue to "tongue fuck" my butt hole. Awww.... first time 2 girls licking my butt hole clean. They even inserted their fingers into my ass. Goodness me, this is good!

Bei Bei place her nipples onto my mouth as I sucked on it. Finally, I cannot stand all 4 girls attacks on my bodies and I grab Na Na down and trying to ram my cock into her pussy. I'm out of my mind trying to bang Ma Na raw. Luckily Bei Bei was fast enough to grab my cock and cap me.

Without hesitation, I rammed my hot hard cock in Na Na. I grabbed Na Na breast so hard that it almost burst. The other girls were so bad as they were pushing my back or at times even help to press me to fuck Na Na deep into her pissy. I must admit I have very good stamina and endurance as I continue to ram Na Na hard for at least a solid 12-15 mins.

I can feel Na Na pussy contracting as she had her orgasm and has already squited several times. I shifted my focus on WaWa as I removed my cock out from NaNa & sat on the sofa. I grabbed WaWa arm & immediately she peeled of my cap and changed a new one with her mouth. Nice for her as WaWa rides me wild. WaWa big breasts were bouncing vigorously as I held firmly on her firm ass. Na Na crawled to my back and gave me a shoulder massage while WaWa continues to cowgirl me.

After a while, WaWa slowed down & I nodded my head to Bei Bei who was sitting beside me all these while like a little girl waiting for her sweets. She immediately changed a new cap Abd rode on me first as her pussy is so moist. I continues to sit on the sofa while Bei Bei cowgirl me. As I get bored ducking Bei Bei sitting, I stood up carrying Bei Bei on me and fuck her bard standing straight. It's quite a good position as I ducked her like a rabbit until I was tired.

I just threw Bei Bei back to the sofa and grabbed le le to me. Le Le hanged a new cap & I turn her on the floor and doggie her. Na Na stood to my left as I sucked on her nipple. Then I turned my head to the right where WaWa was and also sucked on her nipples. Her saggy big breast was so out of shape but I keep on my ducklings.

I fucked poor Le Le the longest in several positions till I was about to cum. I pull out my cock from Le Le pussy & requested the girls all to kneel infront of me. Then just like the AV movies, I wank my cock Harf till I sprayed all my cums onto the 4 girls. I collapsed on the sofa as Na Na licked my cock gently before the other 3 girls picked up a wet towel each and cleanses me.

I just lay on the sofa as the girls cleaned me & was fast asleep.

Lian&Hua
07-04-2017, 09:56 AM
Had a good 6 hours sleep and woke up after feeling someone tickling my balls. Opened my eye and saw Bei Bei sleeping on my left in only her red lacy bra and panties. Was wondering why I was sleeping in the room & on the bed so I turned slowly to my right & saw Le Le sleeping only with her t shirt. I can see her butt and the black thong fitting her butt nicely. Then I look down and saw Na Na looking at me and her hands were on my balls massaging. She gave me a wink and put her finger on her lip indicating me to keep quiet while she massage my manhood.

I looked to my further right and saw WaWa snoring away completely nude at a corner of the bed. I was scratching my head how the 5 of us managed to squeezed on the bed and realised the girls actually move the bed from the other room as well to join both bed together. They must have done it when I was sleeping after completely drained by the 4 girls.

In my mind I started to respect the unity of these 4 MILFs. They were actually quite thoughtful towards me, and I was being treated like a king with the bed arrangement. Meaning the next 13 days of their stay I will be sharing the beds with the 4 girls. Wow! Already hardon thinking of it.

But was wondering where the girls have all the energy yesterday. We never rest and immediately started work since I picked them from the airport. And the first day calls were plentiful. Really tough 4 iron women I have with me.

I sat up looking looking down at Na Na massaging my cock as I fondle her shoulder gentle. Na Na was wearing an old designed white bra and a black panties that looks like a boxer. Guess it a common inner wear for older lady in China. What a sight I have never imagine with 4 PRC middle aged women sharing the bed with me for the next 2 weeks.

Back to business as after a good body massage by Na Na. I stood up and walk out. The rest of the girls were awaken as I told them to get ready. I reminded them to wear sexy, especially change into those sexy lingeries and put on full make up. Very pro of me I would say. Reminded the girls as well to trimmed their pussy, remove the hair under their armpits. Will buy some sweets for them to avoid bad breath and put on perfume, they must smell great and look great thruout the day.

The moment I on my phone, tons of messages flooded in. I sat at the dining table, grab a pkt of bee Hoon and started eating. I just can't be bothered to put on my clothes following the next few days living with the girls. The girls were either wearing only their lingeries or not at all in the apartment. I just remembered to keep the blindfolds and curtain down at all times.

Cut story short, the 2 weeks were packed. Every day we were full of our calls and booking. We only ate an average of 2 meals on weekends. My blogspot was flooded with compliments of the good service provided by the girls. I even arranged a whole day session with a rich Indonesian client for the 4 girls to provide their service in his bungalow for 2 of his friends. I found out The guy who got this arrangement have booked Le Le & Bei Bei previously for threesome session. His toppings were very generous according to the girls as I told the girls I need to take note both good & bad client for future reference. So i ferry the 4 girls to the bungalow after I firmed on the charges with the client. I waited at the nearby coffee shop and slept in the car while waiting for the girls. The session due on next day morning, so I physically sleep & eat in the car waiting nearby for the girls in any event of unforeseen happens. Luck was on our side, the girls were talking about how generous they were tipped and the money is as good as 3 days of relentless work. Glad the girls had this good deal, although they were all Nor too young and pretty but their service were great and easily get hooked.

I was been informed by the girls on the 12 days that they wanted to stop as they were happy with their earning for 10 plus days, all 4 girls have earned above $10,000. You can imagine how many men they had to service with their body for the past weeks for an average of $60 per session. Hard work but good money. At times I pity the girls working so hard bit never failed to clean the apartment, serving me like a king at home. The girls started to take turns to bath for me, massage me and having sex with me every day even if I refused, they will still give me a good full body massage ending with Na Na Jua Gen without failed.

I knew in my heart it was the ways the girls shown their appreciations to me. Free lodging, free chauffeur, free meals, free body Guards, free marketing. We very much keep to ourselves to avoid any unnecessary as it also high risk for me to operate like a online mobile brothel.

Lian&Hua
07-04-2017, 10:04 AM
Some photo I took for the girls to share. Enjoy.

Lian&Hua
07-04-2017, 10:47 AM
So finally switch off the phone, threw all the 5 SIM cards away on the 12th night after our last customer. It was already 5am in the morning, I drove the girls to Sim Ave market to have porridge. We were all exhausted. But looking at the smiles from the girls, I felt sense of achievement. I have fulfilled a very challenging Mission in my life, to operates a high risk illegal prostitues ring like the movie.

This 12 days working non stop is the toughest days of my life. But the girls seem to be fine with it. Cannot imagine they providing & having sex minimum 14 hours a day, some days up to 18 hours. Sleeping and eating in the car for everyone most of the time, but in return good earning. It's really blood money. I saw Na Na fingers were all swollen, WaWa skin started peeling off due to Long hours of washing as I need to buy lotions for her. Bei Bei anal bleed as she took in a group of Indians who pay her for MMMF sessions with anal. But still Bei Bei took in as the money they paid was good. I tried to bargain as well but felt pain on my heart for he girls to do that. Le Le was the worst as I took in a job for her to provide sex for a old man who wish to play BDSM but only restrict to pinching, anal, fingers rape as the old man is too old to have sex. Le Le came back with bruises all on her thigh and I have to buy hard boiled eggs for her from nearby Coffeeshop to rub.

Hard earned money for the girls, this is just some of the sad story the girls need to bear with the clients. But still, many incidents happened that I cannot imagine happened. Just to share a few, I have a call from a women to ask WaWa & Le Le to have threesome sex with her Husband while she watched. A lesbian requested Na Na fingering service after readings Na Na excellent Jua Gen service. When I took in all the request upon evaluating that it was possible and the girls will be able to make than usual sessions, I will take it on behalf of the girls but I was dumbfounded.

There was even a request of asking any 2 girls to urine & shit on his face and he pay them $500 for a session. No joke. To provide the girls to be raped by the client was also quite high in demands. There also a request for a young boy, to request Wa Wa service and even told me it was his first time. I cannot pen all down but seriously this is all I experience. Really first time sexual experience I cannot think of.

Last but not least, a request for Le Le to be molested by him at the back alley in the night and Le Le to provide blow job no cap as though she forced to. Paid handsomely as well to Le Le but she told me that guy cock stinks. He purposely keep it dirty for Le Le to suck him. What a bastard! The girl still did it for the sake of the money. Request for the girls to act and to be raped in the car as well are just some of the requests.

Lian&Hua
07-04-2017, 11:19 AM
So finally all is over, had our simple breakfast. I drove the girls back home. Just to mention I have sex Everyday without failed. Even a day or two I was too tired, the girls never failed to please me with their body foaming and nude massage.

These days I'm used to reach home, closed the door and immediately stripped naked. I will throw my clothes all over the place and the girls will just pick it up and hand washed it for me. Actually i did it in purpose to naughtily test the girls patience but they never failed to please me.

I was just like a king when I got back to my apartment with the 4 girls. All older than me but yet treated me so well. Everytime I step into the apartment, I will stripped naked and walked in to the bathroom to wash up. The girls have already arranged at least one to bath me. So I will simply take off my clothes, threw all over the place, walked in to the bathroom nude and sit on the chair the girls put in the bath room and every one of the girls will take turns to bath me.

I never failed to have my hands all over the girls everytime. Sometimes I will just pushed their head down to blow me. I even had Le Le once I was shitting and she walks in and started blowing me. I actually like it but what a pervert I was. Luckily only did it once as I was not comfortable with it.

I always buy breakfast & lunch together and placed it on the table. I will have a habit to eat only I bath. The girls knew it well and they will bath for me when we reached home in the morning, feed me immediately after bathing. I will usually doze off easily after having sex with any one of them, usually the one who bath me on that day or so call the girl on duty to serve me will bath, feed and had sex with me. As soon as I fed, satisfied with sex, I doze off leaving the girls to clean up themselves and the house, the girls will basically eat anything I bought for them but I will make sure it's sufficient. I will also buy fruits as well and leave it in the fridge for them.

Everytime when I woke up, I will glance around admiring the girls either nude, or half nude or only in their lingeries sleeping. We already have a culture of not wearing clothes in the apartment. I will usually be horny when I wake up in the noon, I will just take a condom, capped myself and look for any girls that I want to fuck and spread their legs and push in my cock. The girl whom I picked never resist instead will accomodate me to all my pervertic request. I did it actually to enjoy my supremacy to the girls taking advantage that they need me to earn big bucks, I just so bad I think.

Sometime I will do anal with the girls, or cum on their face or mouth. Sometimes I will wake 2 girls up and wanted them to have sex with me. The girls just never failed to meet my request. But I never request the 4 girl for sex together except the first night. Sometimes I will just walked to the girls while about to go out to start work and capped my self and had sex with them while they have dressed up for work. The rest of the girls will just sit aside and wait till I finished. Once I fucked Le Le after she changed to a red Cheongsam sexily shown her big boob, I pull her to me and she immediately kneel and blow me. After a while, I saw the girls were all ready and they quietly sat aside waiting for me & Le Le, I waved to Wa Wa to pass me the condom on the table. Wa Wa will opened the cap, walked to me and kneel down helping me to put on my cap. Then I hold Le Le up and roll up her Cheongsam, push aside the panties and Tan in my cock. I will usually do a quickie and done. Best was everytime when I'm done, at least one of the day will come with a wet tissue and cleaned me. My wearing is simple and I just put on a t shirt & a Bermuda and off we go to work. I just enjoyed watching the girls adjusting their clothes after me fucking them. Wished I can have raw sex with them but dare not. Sadzzz...

So this is how I spent my 12 days with the women. Everyday without failed minimum twice shot a day, only a day I did not have sex as we were all to busy and tired. Some days I had 3 shot, once I had 5 shot in a day. I just enjoyed myself fullest whenever I'm in the apartment with the girls. Free sex!

Suregone
07-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Nice story, support :)

Lian&Hua
07-04-2017, 05:32 PM
She one of my best Girl. Only 23 when I get to know her. Will share more in future. For now enjoy her nice boobs.

Lian&Hua
07-04-2017, 06:20 PM
So I brought 4 girls to Sentosa that morning. We were all excited instead of exhausted from a hard day work. I make a brief records and the last night, we served in total of 114 men since 12pm till the next morning 4am from the 4 ladies. Each ladies serves an average of 28 men in 16 hours. Scary figures for me. My phone will have exploded. Sex trade is really good money. But genuinely I feel for the girls. Really tough for them. Think back, look at the money.

Nice lunch in Sentosa follow by lots of shoppings. I practically paid for the buying of souvenirs, lunch and others spending. The girls are not at all greedy. But they really did not buy Lots of stuff. Must be hard earned money.

We spend the evening at Orchard. No crazy buying but I treated them to a nice Chinese restaurant at Ngee Ann City. They really eat a lot. At last no more packet foods after 12 hard days.

Bought them for a Chinese movies at Shaw before heading back to Geylang to pau my last payment for the bed in case we got rounded by the authority before heading back to my apartment. It's their last night here in Singapore. Bei Bei was asking me will I be willing to help them again should they want to come back for some quick bucks. My reply is simple, as Long as they informed me early, I will tried my best to help. I jokingly say they have to pay me not in dollars but by their body. All laughing and replied they will let me have them whenever they wanted. Even now, as WaWa who was seated in front seat slips her hand accurately onto my Bermudas and grip my soft cock. Bei Bei behind me stretched her hand into my t-shirt and pinching my nipples lightly. The other 2 girls were teasing and laughing at me. I acted angrily that I will take my revenge when back.

Both girls continues to massage me shoulder, my soft rod to hard rod and my erected nipples. I'm truly enjoying the driving with girls toying my cock and massaging me.

The moment we got home, Le Le pulled down my Bermudas and underwear and stuff my cock in her mouth. I lay next to the door and enjoying the blowjob while the rest of the girls went to washed up. A while later, all three other girls were nude and took over Le Le.

They were licking me while Le Le washed up. Bei Bei and Na Na was fondling my balls and cock while WaWa licked my body. Then when Le Le finished washing and joined in. They were strong as they grab me on my four and carried me to the bathroom.

I sat in the center of the bathroom enjoying the washing as usual by them. A bit sad yet relieved as this is my last night with the ladies. Think I will not have sex for at least a month. Need to recuperate. Ha ha....

So the rest are standard as took my time to fuck all 4 girls for the whole night. They were also all out to please me. Whatever you think off, I did it with the girls. That night I cummed 4 times and my back ache. Who cares anyway. The next day morning, send all the 4 girls to transfer their money at China town first before heading to the airport. Le Le cried as she left. The rest of the girls were also felling sad but not me. I need to sleep and get back to work the next day.

Here ending the 4 MILFs sexual experience and coming up next is when Le Le Nieces coming up next. To be continued.....

iLoveSpain
07-04-2017, 07:56 PM
Served by 4 ladies, shiok la :D

Lian&Hua
08-04-2017, 03:09 PM
Ring..... my mobile rings... I received a call from China again after helping out 4 PRC MILFs to go for online calls for paid sex. It was almost 9 months since passed. By the way, Le Le, Bei Bei & Na Na still calls me from time to time. Sweet!

Me: Hello
喂,請問你是阿明哥嗎?我是樂樂阿姨的侄女(hi, is Ah Ming? I'm Le le's Niece)

So here how it started, Le Le even mentioned to me couple is months back her 2 nieces would like to come to Singapore and wished I can help them. I was like WTF, so desperately auntie helping Niece to come SG to earn quick bucks. Then I knew Le Le's Brother business failed and committed suicide. Wife already passed away years ago. Heavily in debt and lost everything. Le Le is also not in a good situation to help them as she herself has her own set of problems as well. Quite a common problems everywhere, nothing much to talk about it.

So after confirming their date oof arrival and number of day staying SG, I happily agreed to help them. Simple reasons, I get free sex! You might not know how it's feels but by doing all this stupid things, the return to have different girls on my bed is just satisfying. Especially when I heard from Le Le both Niece age about 23 & 28 respectively. Prefect ripe age to pluck for sex. And they are SISTERS!!! Who have tried tarma with Sister, tell me pls. I desperately doing anything to tarma a pair of Sister on my bed.

More happens as I will share the juicy details later as both girls fell in love with me. So to tease all a bit, I will share the picture of the 2 Sister first before sharing the juicy details later..:D

Dimitrov
08-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Camping for 3some the nieces :D

koolbiz
08-04-2017, 05:24 PM
Please continue bro!

Lian&Hua
08-04-2017, 07:31 PM
So the day came for me to pick up the 2 sisters from the airport and start the online business again. My heart instantly melted when I saw them, Xiao Ning & Xiao Jie. Both were pretty, Xiao Ning is the eldest, her boob is the killer, 36E. Xiao Jie was the younger sis with a pair of decent 32B boobs and smaller in size but their face features are almost alike and most importantly, they are both very pretty. I already had a hardon when I saw them.

Both girls were born natural with the voice of a little girl, my heart melted when they called me sweetly "阿明哥 at the arrival gate, almost everybody turned to us. All the guys there must be very envious of me to have this 2 pretty gals.

Fast hand fast leg brought them back to the apartment. Very decent sisters I would say. But very friendly and both were already chatting with me like old friends. O have arrange for them to take a room each and I will sleep on the sofa for the next 2 weeks but the girls rejected. They will want to sleep only 1 bed and wanted me to sleep in the other room. I was fine with it as in my mind thinking it's even better if the sisters share the bed, easier for me to call for threesome. Ha ha....

So had a quick bite from the food I packed earlier and took out my camera. The sisters were ready and I took some pictures of them and of course the fun began.

I took Xiao Ning pic first as Xiao Jing stood behind waiting, can't took of my eyes the moment I remove the bra from Xiao Ning, her big boobs were so tempting for my sucking that I forgotten about her younger Sister and threw my camera aside and grope Xiao Ning breast. Xiao Ning gave me a sweet smile and let off a deducing moan. My cock instantly hardon as I remove my shirt and pulled down my jean while sucking hungrily at Xiao Ning boobs. A bit saggy as I think it's too big but soft and natural. I have never squeezed on a pair of E cup boobs and now I will not waste the chance.

I quickly stripped both of us naked forgotten Xiao Ning younger Sister, Xiao Jing was standing behind all the while watching us. It's only when I turn 69 wanting Xiao Ning to suck me while I eat her as her pussy was nicely trimmed and juicy-very wet. Then I saw Xiao Jing as I was eating Xiao Ning pussy, as me is me. I waved at Xiao Jing to come forward to me. Xiao Jing obediently walk and stood beside the bed.

I was fingering Xiao Ning pussy and pulled her younger Sister to me as I told Xiao Jing to remove her clothes. Obediently she did as told, and stood up and helped her to remove her bra & panties What laid in front of me was Xiao Ning pussy and completely naked Xiao Jing. Xiao Ning continues to suck me well as I stood up wanting the 2 Sisters to hug each other naked. Just like the picture shown as I snap some photo of them before "educating" them to please me.:D

Lian&Hua
08-04-2017, 08:07 PM
My hands were all over the girls fondling them while taking the photos. Then I place my hard cock between their faces and telling them to lick it. Both sisters obediently obliged to my instruction and they take turns sucking and licking on my hard shaft. I was so arouse why both sisters as I bend forward and my both hands seek for both their young pussies. Was happy that both had trimmed their pussy hair and the feeling was great. Of course, i used my best fingering techniques and both Sisters squirted badly on the bed. Too inexperience to withstand me fingering them, I'm very pleased and lucky to have this 2 beautiful sisters ready for me to make love now.

I did not bother to put on the condom which I had prepared but went ahead to squeezed on Xiao Ning big breast while she lay on the bed panting and I opened her legs wide and not a second wasted, I inserted in my cock raw in Xiao Ning. I pushed in hard and held Xiao Jing hand and hug her on my left arm as I continue to push in hard on her elder sis.

My fingers soon found Xiao Jing moist pussy again as I continue to pinch lightly on her clitoris and inserted my middle finger in her. My eyes couldn't leave Xiao Ning breasts as her breasts bounce vigorously up & down while I rammed my hard shaft in her moist and warm pussy.

After a while, I pulled out my cock and cummed on Xiao Ning tummy. Did not last for too Long as I have not being having sex for a couples of weeks. So just nice for both sisters to come now to fulfil my desire. I did not stop after that as I continue to suck on Xiao Ning breast while her younger Sister, Xiao Jing was rather mischievous as she pressed her firm boobs on my back while I was sucking her Sister breast.

After sucking for a while, I recovered rather fast and my cock is hard and Ariff again. I pushed Xiao Jing to lay beside her elder Sister and have them lay side side on the bed. Then I told them to open their legs wide as I bend between Xiao Jing's legs and started to lick and eat her young pussy while my other hand fingers Xiao Ning pussy.

The moans from both girls was so much like little girls moaning that I cannot take it anyone but this time I remembered to grab myself a condom and cap myself as I put my cock head at the opening of Xiao Jing pussy. I was slowly inserting my big cock into Xiao Jing as I was even arouse when Xiao Ning turn toward her younger and started to suck on her breast.

My blood boils when I saw the Xiao Ning started to suck on Xiao Jing breast and Xiao Jing return her Sister favour and squeezed gently on her elder Sister E cup breast. My fingers continue to dig into Xiao Ning pussy while I gain fast momentum making love with Xiao Jing as I cummed again in Xiao Jing.

I collapse on TOP of Xiao Jing breathing heavily while Xiao Ning gently kiss me on my forehead. Then I shifted to the center of the Sister and hug Xiao Jing on my left and Xiao Ning on my right.

Xiao Ning took a tissue and remove my cap filled with my semen and Xiao Jing was combing her fingers on my head. What a good fuck I needed for quite a while and my first fuck with a pair of biological Sister.

My hands were all over the 2 sisters as they both obediently rest on my chest. My hands were too busy fondling both bodies. After for quite a while, I stood up and continues to took pictures to post on my blog to start the online service provided by the 2 sisters.

Another good shot for your viewing pleasure before my round 3 on them.:D

Urbanites
08-04-2017, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the update

Lian&Hua
08-04-2017, 08:26 PM
As my shooting continues, my cock get hard again. It was very obvious as I was nude taking photo for the girls. As soon as I say I'm down with the shooting, Xiao Jing, the younger Sister grab my cock and put in her mouth. I stood at the side of the bed and closes my eyes moaning enjoying the great blowjob given by Xiao Jing.

Not aware that Xiao Ning came in to the room naked as well and hugged me from the back. I felt her big breasts pressing warmly on my back while her hand move between my ass cracks and scratching gently on my butt hole. This is really good as I moaned even louder when Xiao Ning spit some saliva on her fingers and pressed on gently into my ass. I moaned even louder now!

I cannot take it anymore and I pulled Xiao Jing to the bed and push her Sister Xiao Ning to lay beside her. I stood at the side of the bed and stood between Xiao Ning legs opened it wide and inserted in Xiao Ning raw again.

I rammed hard on Xiao Ning and raised up Xiao Jing legs to rest on my shoulder to finger her pussy, both sisters were laying side by side on the bed now as they shyly moaning together and had their hands covering their breast together. I was so arouse what I saw as both sisters was so seducing. Theirs moans almost instantly makes me cum but I hold on,

I shifted to Xiao Jing after ramming on Xiao Ning pussy for a while. I pulled out my cock from Xiao Ning's pussy and saw my cock covered with Xiao Ning cum juice but I ignored it and held my cock to push into Xiao Jing. I'm so arouse and this is just so good to make love with two Sister pussy raw at the same time together.

I continues to take turn to make love with both sisters in the same positions for quite a while shifting my stiff hard cock into the 2 sisters raw. I lasted for quite a while taking Tien ramming both sisters till I finally cummed on their face. I took out my cock from Xiao Ning seconds before I cum and stood up before cumming my third shot on both Sister's hair and face.

The feeling is just too great for me to write further now. My cock is so hard now trying to recall what I did with the two sisters, Xiao Ning & Xiao Jing. Sorry need to go have a quickie with Michelle now. Cannot stand it anymore. I'm gonna fuck Michelle hard. :D

ToonArmy9
08-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Nice update, thanks

Lian&Hua
08-04-2017, 11:07 PM
So enjoyed with the 2 sisters, Xiao Ning & Xiao Jing, time to make money. I briefed them on what to expect and how to react to any possible situation. I also raised the charges since the girls are younger and prettier.

Prices increases as well for Tarma aka 雙飛. Single session also charging more but the request for tarma is huge. From $150 per session tarma for Sisters team, then demand surge and my phone keep alerting on New enquiries and time slot. I have definitely hit the jackpot with the 2 sisters. Almost Everyday my prices increase till the last day I'm charging $280 and still high in demand.

Both girls already mentally prepared as we work hard to maximise our earnings. They are also very thoughtful to me when we finished a hard day work. Both of them never failed to wash and bath for me Everyday. Almost every night we had sex and its a Sisters tarma affairs. I actually had to reject the girls to stop seducing me as I has sex more than their aunties. 2 young sisters Beats the number sod sex I had with the 4 MILFs. Seriously, the 2 sisters earning are also better as they worked less but earns more.

So actually by the 3rd day, I stopped online to provide single session as tarma for both sister's demands are so high and of course better earnings. By doing this, the sisters works shorter hours and more earnings. In fact, they made almost double the amount their auntie made on the 10th day. Reason was the rich Indo guy who paid high price for the 4 MILFs the last time paid even higher for the 2 sisters. The Indo client is so generous that the 2 girls were so happy that they have earned so much more than they expected and less works.

Xiao Ning & Xiao Jing couldn't stop thanking me for what I done and requested to stop working on the 12th day for them to rest. Happily I obliged as both were so thoughtful and nice to me.

want0nmee
08-04-2017, 11:12 PM
They look yummy. Thanks for the story n photo

Lian&Hua
09-04-2017, 12:45 AM
They look yummy. Thanks for the story n photo

Thank you wan0nmee, return my humble upz :)

Lian&Hua
09-04-2017, 01:02 AM
Well, I'm lucky with number 12 again. The Sisters had made closed to 20k just for these 12 days. Also not that tough for them as I'm happy. Quite disgusting if think back the number of men they had in the short 12 days to make that money. Again, I took none from the girls and bring home around Singapore for the last 2 days.

I was extremely happy with 2 beautiful sisters holding on to my both arms. I invited a lot of people especially guys watching me enviously while I did our shopping. Xiao Jing & I can chat almost everything, anything. Sometimes I really wished she's my Girlfriend. Xiao Ning was very caring that I am also hoping to had her as my Wife. But I know it won't happen anyway. So just enjoy my time with the girl to the max.

The last night after all shoppings, we went back to my apartment and I bath resting int he room replying to all the emails on works even I'm on holidays. Both Xiao Ning & Xiao Jing walked on to my room only with their lingeries. I jokingly teased them they are coming in feeling itchy.

Both sisters hugged me for quite a while and they took out an envelope for me. Instantly I knew it's money and I pushed it back. Both girls wanted me to keep it as a token from the 2 sisters but I insisted not to take it. But firmly I told the girls I did it for them because of sex bluntly.

I saw tears for both girls. And I had to cut off our relationship as it will not last I knew, we had sex that night so wild yet so sad. Have 5 shots with the Sister the whole night, anal, ass licking, blow job, anything sex positions you said it, I did it with the 2 sisters.

Next day again brought them to Chinatown to remit their earnings before sending them to the airport. Xiao Jing cried like a baby and Xiao Ning eyes were all red as I parted with them. I never turn back and drove to return the car.

Was feeling very down the next few days as I really like both sisters but anyway, back to my usual life.

Lian&Hua
09-04-2017, 08:29 PM
Just finished a session with my FB. Too tired to write today. Pls help yourself with the pictures.:D

bustiness
09-04-2017, 08:34 PM
Nice pic bro!!

oneuponsix
09-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Camping and support!

juzz
09-04-2017, 11:00 PM
Uppz. Thanks for sharing! :)

Lian&Hua
10-04-2017, 07:49 PM
Uppz. Thanks for sharing! :)

Thank you juzz for your sarpok. Return my humble upz plus one more teaser :D

Urbanites
10-04-2017, 10:29 PM
Do continue TS, support

CigSaucer
11-04-2017, 09:40 AM
Just finished a session with my FB. Too tired to write today. Pls help yourself with the pictures.:D

Nice pic, thanks :)

ToonArmy9
11-04-2017, 09:47 AM
Do continue TS, support

Yes please do, support too

Lian&Hua
11-04-2017, 05:50 PM
Hi all,

Sorry that I will not be able to update this post for quite a while as I will be posted to Southern India for a 2 years attachment. Leaving by Thai Thursday. Will not be able to update this post and I hope to share with all of you soon.

Southern Indian have tanned skin thus I do not foresee myself enjoying this attachment not because I'm being racist but my personal preference is towards fair skin instead. :mad: it will still try my best to continue is possible..

Till then, take care!:(

Sincerely Lian&Hua

jocow
11-04-2017, 07:06 PM
All the best bro, take care!

Keele
11-04-2017, 10:11 PM
Haizz bro, was hoping to read more :(

SerjioLopez
12-04-2017, 09:17 AM
Haizz bro, was hoping to read more :(

Same here too :(

diputs1269
14-04-2017, 08:52 AM
Southern Indian have tanned skin thus I do not foresee myself enjoying this attachment not because I'm being racist but my personal preference is towards fair skin instead. :mad: it will still try my best to continue is possible..

Till then, take care!:(

Sincerely Lian&Hua

Hope you will be able to meet some fair skin type and continue to write your sexdenture.

curiousSG
14-04-2017, 09:55 AM

Nice pic, do share more if possible.

liewkc2503
15-04-2017, 10:06 AM
Haizz bro, was hoping to read more (

Same here too ! All the best bro, take care!:D:D

otamay
19-04-2017, 03:42 AM
Same here too ! All the best bro, take care!:D:D

Wish you success in your new undertaking and score some lical girls

MoanLisa
19-04-2017, 10:22 AM
Nice story TS, thanks!

Lian&Hua
25-04-2017, 11:10 AM
Hope all Bros & sis are well. Can't be commenting much at this moment. Still trying hard to get myself into the culture.:( just sharing some pics to keep thread live.