PDA

View Full Version : Local FL *Cheryl* @ Lorong 14

SebastianBach
09-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Anyone had any idea/experience with this local 19-yr old girl, Cheryl (what she told me when i ask)?... It was during the aerly part of Dec when i bonked her... She was standing @ the junction of Lor14... Singaporean NYP Nursing student. was there only for a day... I got her in the afternoon... Did not want to leave contact saying she only do this when she needs money... She was targeting 1000 for that day... Was gone when i went to look her up w a 2nd coming that night... Anyone had any contact/experience w this chick?...

wildbeast
09-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Is she a very short and petite gal? Well covered in clothes. Blur blur face. Carry one THE NEW PAPER in her big bag. I was in my car ard dat afternoon after teabreak. How much u pay her at last?

Acidburn
09-01-2007, 04:29 PM
You should have ask for her contact bro!

Anyone had any idea/experience with this local 19-yr old girl, Cheryl (what she told me when i ask)?... It was during the aerly part of Dec when i bonked her... She was standing @ the junction of Lor14... Singaporean NYP Nursing student. was there only for a day... I got her in the afternoon... Did not want to leave contact saying she only do this when she needs money... She was targeting 1000 for that day... Was gone when i went to look her up w a 2nd coming that night... Anyone had any contact/experience w this chick?...

SebastianBach
09-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Asked her... She didn't want to give leh... Yes... She is petite... Wearing, i think dark blue, cargo pants w black singlet if i'm not wrong... Like an ordinary girl u would see at Orchard... Paid 100 for her... Good tongue job... Self-proclaimed 'Goddess of Licking'... Did it purely for money... Should be the same gal we're talking bout... Anyone any contacts of her?...

Lustro
09-01-2007, 10:38 PM
She was targeting 1000 for that day...

wah, my jaw dropped when i read it sia. i thought she asked 1000 from you. later read your next post then i aga aga know what u mean. :D

if she doesnt wanna give you her number, u should had given her yours ma, at least u have a chance to see her again if she ever needed $ again. ;)

curiosityz
10-01-2007, 12:37 AM
wah.. if only i have such chance... somemroe i have fetish in petite girl...

stephan
10-01-2007, 12:45 AM
wah, my jaw dropped when i read it sia. i thought she asked 1000 from you. later read your next post then i aga aga know what u mean.

if she doesnt wanna give you her number, u should had given her yours ma, at least u have a chance to see her again if she ever needed $ again. ;)

ya, good idea! give ur number to her... next time if she urge for money, ur phone will ring ring..... :p

stalker2
10-01-2007, 10:09 AM
i happen to have her new number and also knows her personally
kekeke

stalker2
10-01-2007, 10:30 AM
ya, good idea! give ur number to her... next time if she urge for money, ur phone will ring ring..... :p

dun need lah...i got her new number and i know her personally
keke
^^

wildbeast
10-01-2007, 11:01 AM
so i think we talking the same gal. I was still talking to my pal in car that she maybe underage!!!!! She so small size, airport, face really like secondary 2 sotong sotong faced student. OMG! she inviting trouble to stand there man!!! wait seen by classmates/lecturers or caught by AV veri Jia lak!! :D Ok, thanks for ur feedback bro. Cheers.

stalker2
24-01-2007, 01:23 PM
too all the brothers out there pming me about her number, i'm very sorry i can't give out as someone has already warned me about giving out her numbers. She has changed to a new number so besides from me and the other brother who warned me no one else has it....So unless the she ok it i will not be allowed to give it out...reason i do not want to get bash by a mad jealous gorilla.

JackieTan
29-01-2007, 12:39 PM
did her twice,checked her ic.legal age...no worries:D

spotted her a few time @ lor 14 t junction corner there.

usually after 4pm...saw her a few times...:rolleyes:

which junction u referring to? guillimard rd side, geylang rd side, or the centre of lor 14?

stephan
29-01-2007, 01:50 PM
too all the brothers out there pming me about her number, i'm very sorry i can't give out as someone has already warned me about giving out her numbers. She has changed to a new number so besides from me and the other brother who warned me no one else has it....So unless the she ok it i will not be allowed to give it out...reason i do not want to get bash by a mad jealous gorilla.

no problem bro,
try do not generate problem for her. If she really need money, then u can offer ur help. Cheers! ;)

Historyx
29-01-2007, 02:48 PM
hmnnn i know her too. got her number too. Small world.

buhl
29-01-2007, 05:10 PM
did her twice,checked her ic.legal age...no worries
spotted her a few time @ lor 14 t junction corner there.
usually after 4pm...saw her a few times...

wah bro, beh sui lah, so gd kang tau boh jio hor:D
ho sei boh, long time no see u post liao
xin jia ru yi!!!! huat ah!!! huat ah!!!!

boyboi
29-01-2007, 06:52 PM
yo..is she standing near the bustop & i think got a small little sexy mole somewhere on her right cheek i tnk...right?

stalker2
30-01-2007, 10:16 AM
ok since historyx has her number guys pls ask him...i belive he is the guy who warned me not to give her number out since i do not know his nick here;)

JackieTan
02-02-2007, 10:46 AM
still no chance to see her... was at lor 14 ard 4pm a few times, but cant see... she normally stand near where?? near to guillemard rd?? the bus stop there huh?