PDA

View Full Version : Good gems....

jeffmill
09-01-2007, 11:40 AM
bROs.. i not good in writing report but come across a gal.. 21yrs..fair pretty , charges 200 . good body .Bros who want to try can pm me. For those 20 point above onli.. she not local. any bros try and u think she not good can zap me.. sure no regret..cheer:) :)

batambird
09-01-2007, 02:01 PM
What you have to zap? We will regret by zapping you!!! If you are really true, give more details and stats!!!

curiosityz
09-01-2007, 02:12 PM
ya bro, give more stats and fr report if possible :)

jeffmill
09-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Why dont either of u go try rather asking me .. let u all go and fill the report.

onion_rings
09-01-2007, 03:24 PM
Why dont either of u go try rather asking me .. let u all go and fill the report.

U give no head no tail also not consider a FR n u ask us to try...U think we are called Robert head meh???We are talking abt $200. At least let us in whether she's local & her races plus what svcs she provides her height & weight etc etc??? If ur not able to do it by tmrw i will be zapping u for wasting my time reading & typing this post :D

Acidburn
09-01-2007, 03:27 PM
Wow!...bro!...you change your avatar ah? :D

Oh btw, he already said that this girl is not local. Must be from china or thai lah! What else can it be?

U give no head no tail also not consider a FR n u ask us to try...U think we are called Robert head meh???We are talking abt $200. At least let us in whether she's local & her races plus what svcs she provides her height & weight etc etc??? If ur not able to do it by tmrw i will be zapping u for wasting my time reading & typing this post :D

onion_rings
09-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Wow!...bro!...you change your avatar ah?

Oh btw, he already said that this girl is not local. Must be from china or thai lah! What else can it be?

Yes bro acidburn, long time no chat with u liao kekek:D Paiseh i overlook on that part...

Yup tnite Pool got a very impt match must support mah.:)

Atrocious
09-01-2007, 03:33 PM

why dun i zap u into moderation and u climb back up again?

Shiokday
09-01-2007, 03:39 PM

is this the way of sharing your so call lobang with the bros here?
:rolleyes:

onion_rings
09-01-2007, 03:45 PM
is this the way of sharing your so call lobang with the bros here?
:rolleyes:

Bro threadstarter in his 1st post already said he's not good at writing fr mah heheh:D

cooler07
09-01-2007, 03:54 PM
maybe someone create a standard ??

Name:
Origin:
Height :
Wt :
Vital Stats :
Frenching :
Catbath :
BBBJ/BJ :
FJ :
Overall Service :
Damage :

Shiokday
09-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Bro threadstarter in his 1st post already said he's not good at writing fr mah heheh:D

waa already pre-emp liao...lidat he win lor...

onion_rings
09-01-2007, 04:06 PM
waa already pre-emp liao...lidat he win lor...

Yes bro shiokday ur absolutely correct not only that. $200 & she's not local "Threadstarter is a champion." . Perhaps she's from Msia IPOH got long fair smooth & slender legs somemore her hair is shoulder length plus her (.Y.) 36D cupper asset no wonder she cost $200 lah kekek:D

Acidburn
09-01-2007, 04:09 PM
lol!!! :D why ipoh?.....does ipoh produce the most beautiful girls in malaysia?

Yes bro shiokday ur absolutely correct not only that. $200 & she's not local "Threadstarter is a champion." . Perhaps she's from Msia IPOH got long fair smooth & slender legs somemore her hair is shoulder length plus her (.Y.) 36D cupper asset no wonder she cost $200 lah kekek:D

onion_rings
09-01-2007, 04:18 PM
lol!!! :D why ipoh?.....does ipoh produce the most beautiful girls in malaysia?

Yes bro, i won't says best, but in msia ipoh is one of the place that produce lots of very fair, slender legs & watery big electrocuted eyes girls :p

Acidburn
09-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Wow!....I only know ipoh hor fun....didnt know they produce beauties there....lol! :D Must go ipoh hunting one of these days....lol!!!

Yes bro, i won't says best, but in msia ipoh is one of the place that produce lots of very fair, slender legs & watery big electrocuted eyes girls :p

Atrocious
09-01-2007, 09:33 PM
ok... zapped threadstarter to 0 pts for crap attitude... kinda nice to be the one to bring him to 0. i dare to zap, i dare to admit... not happy, come find me.

atrocious

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-01-2007, 09:35 PM
why dun i zap u into moderation and u climb back up again?

think it is already done.:D

jeffmill
10-01-2007, 09:06 AM
now i understand why some my bro ask me not to share good stuff in here ...
anyway good luck to u guys..i regret joining .For those ppl who are ill manner by using word to attack ppl is the one wit no guts.. , u are asking a flavour not order ppl..have a nice day .