PDA

View Full Version : Damn! I missed a target today

Rexell
09-01-2007, 09:51 AM
Sorry bros if this seems like a pointless thread but I started this thread just to express my frustration. There is no sex described in this thread.

I was feeling hungry last night and so decided to go with my friend to Mr Bean(the one opposite Parklane) for supper. Upon reaching there, I saw 4 pretty ladies in their 30s sitting inside the cafe with a 40+ guy. So I thought ho say liao lah cos I like MILFs. If I parked there and sit beside my car, then it won't be so obvious that I am ogling at them. Furthermore, there were only 2 tables occupied and sitting at the other table were 2 cmi fat girls. And so I parked at the first lot when turning right into the small road. I think bros who have been there before will know what I mean.

We purposely choose a table outside which faces them directly and we both sat down facing them. And so we ordered the food and scanned the ladies. 3 of them look like Mongolians and was not as pretty when I took a closer look. I could only guess cos I couldn't hear what language they were using because I was outside. The other one has the Japanese MILF kind of look. She has very nice-looking big eyes and her hair is brown, and permed with big curls. She got this classy look that I look for in women. But from the way she dress(purple tube top, black cardigan, black knee length skirt with a LV bag), I think she is local and she is the prettiest with the best body among them. Slim with B Cup boobs and ample butt flesh. Those Mongolian lookalikes were tall and quite big sized.

So after checking her out, I decided to try to establish eye contact with her, but not with the 'tiko' look. Instead I put on the expressionless look cos normally women are turned off if you appear 'tiko'. She noticed me looking at her just a few secs before the food was served. Finally, our first eye contact lasted quite long, about 5 secs. I kept myself from being the first one to look away. After about 5 secs, she turned her attention to her friend as the friend was talking to her.

My sitting position is such that the guy's back was directly facing me, and she was sitting to the right of him. She was facing me diagonally, but facing me more to her left side of her body.

After our first eye contact, I just couldn't resist looking at her because I found her to be very attractive and also to try see whether there is any response or not. So started eating while looking at her occasionally and talked to my friend. His taste is quite different from mine. He doesn't like MILFs and prefers cute type of SYTs. "Eh this black one good leh. Lau chio my type leh." "Where got swee? Some more the table so many people... Got guy also... How you want to sian?" Actually I shouldn't call them lau chio cos I'm only younger than them by a few years. I'm already 29 this year. Anyway, his last question got me thinking...

Since I started eating till I finished, she had caught me looking at her with eye contact about 7 or 8 times and it became the time became increasingly longer to break eye contact. This was not including a few times when I turned away pretending to look at other things when she caught me looking. I could tell from her eyes that her interest is growing and that I had caught her attention. Finally she gave me a positive signal. A half-forced but definitely interested smile. One thing I like and noticed about women in their 30s is that most of them know how to show their interest to a guy who is interested or not interested in them and the right signals to give a guy to encourage him. I guess its due to their experience.

"Ho say liao lah" I thought. Time to put my plan into action. I began waiting for the right moment to execute Plan A. It took less than a min for her eye to turn back to mine. A sec after our eyes met, I stood up, pushed back the chair and walked inside the restaurant to the toilet. I had made sure that eye contact was maintained from the time I stood up, until I started to walk so that she would know that I was going somewhere. She would know that I was going to the toilet because there was a large mirror on the wall which reflected the path to the toilet. And she was facing the mirror from her seat.

There are 2 toilets there. 1 male and 1 female toilet. There was someone in the ladies and the gents' door was open with no one inside. I went inside the gents and peed. Just when I started peeing, I heard the door opening and 2 sets of footsteps. 1 going in and 1 going out. Shit! I must be fast but my bladder is very full cos I had not peed in a few hrs. It took about a whole min for me to finish. It was about 20 secs after she went in did I hear again the sound of door opening and footsteps walking away. Fcuk I didn't even hear the sound of running water from the tap next door which means she didn't even wash her hands. Aiyoh I missed the chance liao. I was still peeing halfway through when this was happening.

Bo bian LL went out and sat down. My friend then said, "Eh just now you go toilet got bump into her or not? After you went awhile, she also go. Can tell she confirm interested leh. How? You got talk to her? Get number already?" I told him, "Knn she go in about 20 secs come out already. I was halfway through peeing. You expect me to open the door and ask her wait meh? Later see got any chance or not lor. If no chance, later when she leaves, I will follow her to wherever she goes, then approach her lor."

So I turned my head away from my friend and continue to look at her. This time it was me who was turning to meet her eyes. I didn't expect that cos I was still sore that I missed a chance and was quite taken aback. Guessed she must have noticed it and gave me an embarrassed giggle.

Then I noticed one her female friends smoking inside the restaurant and I asked the waitress why she can smoke inside. The waitress said that the guy with them is the boss of the restaurant. From what I noticed, I think that one of the other women with them seems to be more close with the boss as they share more physical contact. I think maybe his wife or FB lor. There were no physical contact between my target and the boss, so I think it probably won't affect me.

During the time after the toilet incident until when she is about to leave, we still maintained eye contact and occasionally, smiles were exchanged. Her interest is definitely growing.

When she started getting up from to leave,

Tired and pek chek liao
To be continued....

BodyHeat
09-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Good Luck. Waiting for the next instalment ;)

icesmoke
09-01-2007, 10:57 AM
waiting for more

curiosityz
09-01-2007, 02:08 PM
camping liao...

birdie8819
09-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Another great story coming up........setting camp here liao .:D

no_faith
09-01-2007, 05:13 PM
hope campsite not too crowded.

mr bean...many 'differ' dishes there to bio wan, esp wkend early nite
usually after my dota session in d past, beside mr bean, will sit there TCSS wif my bros and bio dem:D

homie
09-01-2007, 05:33 PM
yo bro Rexell, great story man.. keep it comin yo..:D

Schmi
09-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Another new camper just joined

hairysg
09-01-2007, 10:38 PM
going Mr bean for coffee:D

conjurer
09-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Great story. Keep posting, hope the ending is good.

Rexell
10-01-2007, 09:14 AM
Bros

Thks for the encouragement. Pls ignore the last 3 lines. I will continue from here. Hope you guys like it.

Then I noticed that one of her female friends is smoking inside the restaurant and I asked the waitress why can she smoke inside. The waitress told us that the guy with them is the boss of the restaurant. From what I noticed, I think that one of the other women with them seems to be more close with the boss as they share more physical contact. I think maybe his wife or FB lor. There were no physical contact between my target and the boss, so I think it probably won't affect me. I was really interested in her too, and so I told myself that I would and had to approach her tonight. Even if she rejected me, I wouldn't feel so bad because, at least I had tried.

The tension loosened up a bit after I came back from the toilet. I could tell by the way she smiled and the frequency of exchanging smiles and eye contact also increased. She began to look over more often and she would hold her gaze longer. Her smile also became more natural and relaxed. I think I can best describe her smile as those with a bit of embarrassment, but yet interested with a little naughty hint. There were 2 times when I tried to give her a signal that her friends are in the way for me to approach her by looking at her friend for a sec and then back at her and then repeated it again during the time when we had eye contact. I think she understood what I was trying to say but she didn't do anything and just hold her gaze and broaden into an even more naughtier and embarassed smile.

I told myself I had to come up with another plan and so Plan B was conceived. Meanwhile, I was taking care to ensure that eye contact is maintained with her whenever possible and exchanging smiles in order to maintain her interest. I always hate to have to come up with a Plan B cos Plan B to me is a means of desperate or a last resort kind of plan(haha guess I watched too much movie).

Anyway, Plan B is just like what I had said earlier. The plan was to follow her until she alights from the boss's car when she leaves and I will approach her and tell her "Hi, my name is XXX. Sorry for following you all the way to your house(if she goes home). But its just that... (pause) I have not done many things that I should have done and I don't want this to be another thing that I regret not doing. I mean no harm towards you and I think that there is... (pause) chemistry between us. Erm... Would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow?/Can I see you again?" Actually, I think this approach is not very effective as it is too direct and might seem aggressive but I can only come up with this idea if I have to follow her home. Bo bian lah As I said, Plan B is a kind of desperate measure. It would be easier if I met her during the toilet trip as there are many topics I could use to strike a conversation casually e.g "How's the food? What dish did you order? Are you local? You have a very nice smile."

However, there was also a possibility that I might be discovered while following them as I had to stop when someone gets out of the car. And the first person to alight might not be her. All I could do about this was not to stop too close to the car. Another possibility is that she might be living in a condo or apartment where there are guards around and I will not be able to reach the place where she alights. This is a high possibility as she has a kind of "rich" look around her. I guess there wasn't much choice for me and so I decided to take things as they come.

It was funny that all this while(about an hr), neither of her friends had noticed our eye flirtations. Finally, I think her friends must have noticed her smiling at the window because she didn't seem to smile as 'tactically" as before. This was because when the guy was talking to her and she was replying, her eyes were on me and smiling at me. My guess is that they knew what was going on but they acted as if nothing happened and didn't look at who she was smiling at.

Finally, I saw them getting up to leave. My friend said "Eh they are going off already. I thought you wanted to follow her?" "Wait. I want to see which way they are heading." So I continued looking at them. All five of them headed for the door nearer to the main road instead of the carpark. They stopped just before opening the door standing there to talk to the staff for a while. While standing there, she smiled at me a few times. Now the more she smile, the more I gan jeong. Fuck I didn't expect them to take a cab since the waitress told me the guy was the boss. So I assumed that he owned a car. It is quite the norm for bosses to have a car right? I got worried because my car is still parked in the small road and it is a 1-way road. I wouldn't make it in time if I took the only route, which is to make a big turn from Strand Hotel to the old museum and then back to Parklane. If I reversed my car out through the small road which I came in, then I would have to park it along the main road and it would be too obvious which might scare them later on when I follow them. Furthermore, there was a taxi parked just before the turn into the small road making the reverse even more obvious and at the same time, dangerous. Last thing I want is an accident and so I brushed the thought away.

They started to walk out the door. She let them walk first and she was the last to leave. Before walking through the door, she paused below the door gave me a last smile and this smile was the one that showed the most interest and was also the most natural I had seem from her. She was out the door moment she broke eye contact. I told my friend to leave now and we got in the car and I drove to the empty diagonal lots in front as I was able to see which cab they got into from there.

Although it wasn't very clear since it was quite far, I could see 5 of them standing there and a MPV cab arrived, followed by a black cab behind. From point of view, I could only see the bonnet of the black cab. The 3 Mongolian lookalikes boarded the MPV cab and it drove off, leaving the guy and the Jap MILF behind. And then they moved behind to where the black cab was and I didn't saw who got in the cab, but I had to assume that she boarded it since there were only 2 tables occupied and 1 table had already left earlier. So it must be her or the guy or both of them in the cab. I saw the black cab moving off and I stepped on the accelerator and saw that the traffic lights in front of me was red. I wanted to just drive through since there was no camera but I had to be sure that wasn't any incoming car on the right.

So I beat the red light and turned left, stopped at the main road traffic light and started looking for the black cab. Those fuckin 2 secs wasted checking for cabs cause me to lose track of which cab she was in when I turned my head back again. I think God played a prank on me by giving me 3 black cabs to choose. One turning left from the main road at Parklane into Mt Sophia and two heading straight to Serangoon direction. I didn't saw the cab which the MILF was on change lanes when they are moving off and so I gave up the Mt Sophia choice. When the light became I floored the accelerator until I managed to catch up with both of the cabs. To my horror, God is playing another fuckin prank on me again. :eek: Knn one of the cabs is heading into Serangoon and the other one is turning left towards Bt Timah direction. I have to fucking choose again!!!??? Both of the cabs were about 50m in front of me so I couldn't see whether she was in any of them. Which one should I choose?

I must decide fast or else I won't be able to even see inside one of the cabs and so I chose to turn left. I caught up with the cab and looked inside and the passenger wasn't her. So I quickly made a U-turn at the junction to KK hospital, full throttled and continued turning into Serangoon. I sped at 120km/h till I reached MacPherson and only found 1 black cab on the way which my friend told me the passenger inside was an Ah Ma. :mad:

Then my friend told me that maybe she never got in the cab and that she waited for her friends to leave before going back into the restaurant because he could tell that she was very interested. Since there was a still a possibility, I sped back to the restaurant as I was really interested and wasn't going to let go of any opportunity of finding her.

I drove very slowly when I turned into the main road at Parklane hoping to catch any signs of her but to no avail. I even drove into the small road and scanned both the front and rear of the restaurant. I was then already feeling that I wasn't going to find her after all the effort. After that I went and made a drive up Mt Sophia to search for her. I already know it will be pointless since she couldn't possibly have stayed outside the house without any reason.

Rexell
10-01-2007, 09:15 AM
On my way home, I began to think... I really think it's wasted... I never expected her to smile at me because she looks like a woman who will turn away if she sees a guy smiling at her. My intention at the start was just to ogle at her, but towards the end, she smiled at me more than I smiled at her. And you can feel from the smile that she is genuinely interested and trying to give you stronger encouragement to approach her.

IMHO, its not everyday that we come across people who are interested in each other, or rather click with just eye contact by bioing each other the first time they meet. I have came across these kind of situations quite a number of times before in my life and you can actually feel the attraction level which can vary from strong to weak. I think the ladies call this "chemistry" right? I think its a waste because I think I can feel that her attraction for me is quite strong. I apologise if I sound quite self-centered or arrogant but I am just trying to share what I feel and I have no intention of bragging or showing off.

I think sometimes, even if the person is interested in you, he/she might not show or know how to show their interest. In fact, I know quite a few guys who are so embarassed when a girl tries to establish eye contact with them that they just look anywhere except at the girl. I am rather confident that I can get the relationship to develop further if I am just given a chance to talk to her, be it a fling, an affair or even a serious relationship. But alas, God or whatever loves playing tricks on me and I felt like being cockteased by them.

And so I returned home feeling anger, disappointment and frustration. And that's the reason why I started this thread. I purposely went to Mr Bean again just now for supper hoping to run into her again, but I didn't catch any glimpse of her and went back at around 3am. And so, I think I can consider this the end of the Mr Bean story unless I get to run into her again, which is a one in a million chance. :( Btw, any bros here happen to know the boss? :o

Speaking of cockteasing, recently I was seriously cockteased by a girl at MOS about half a month ago. This girl is a tall girl with a height of about 1.75m minimum. B cup boobs, but her main asset is her ass, which is jacked up with a generous amount of tight ass-cheeks' meat. Also comes with a small waist and hip bone width that is just nice so you can grab her waist as a handle from behind. Anyway, this girl really made me damn pissed off. I will try to write if you bros here are interested in this story.

Although it is not story with a happy ending, I still hope you bros enjoyed what I have written.

Cheers

Castrol
10-01-2007, 09:49 AM
actually whats the moral of the story man? :confused:

coleman28
10-01-2007, 10:07 AM
IMHO, you should abandon Plan B when she was going out the front door. You might as well follow them to the front door and act based on situation. Asked your friend to drive your car to the front door instead.

Think if the girl is interested in you, she will let the others get up the cab first and go for the second cab. That is the best time to approach her and say, "Hi" and probably can offer her a ride, as your friend is driving your car out from the car park. But anyway, in actual situation we always reacted differently.

:)

Rexell
10-01-2007, 10:17 AM
actually whats the moral of the story man? :confused:

i didn't think about that when I started the thread. i started it cos i felt frustrated and so took it out on writing. and since i have already started the story, i might as well finish it.

hmm... now when i think about it, lol maybe the moral of the story is to hold your pee until you get the contact if you are caught in this kind of situation.

ChinaFriends67
10-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Bro, don't feel dishearted over the first incident. You can always go back to Mr. Bean there for a cup of coffee while waiting for another opportunity to meet up with her. Maybe her friend (the boss of Mr. Bean would tell her that there is a guy that keeps coming down to his shop for a cup of coffee & that's the guy that she had smiled to during their previous visit). She might be touched by you in this way. She might create another opportunity for you to approach her again. Don't missed out this opportunity of your life otherwise u'll regret it later. Just my 2-cents thoughts. Cheers!!!:)

Rexell
10-01-2007, 10:38 AM
IMHO, you should abandon Plan B when she was going out the front door. You might as well follow them to the front door and act based on situation. Asked your friend to drive your car to the front door instead.

Think if the girl is interested in you, she will let the others get up the cab first and go for the second cab. That is the best time to approach her and say, "Hi" and probably can offer her a ride, as your friend is driving your car out from the car park. But anyway, in actual situation we always reacted differently.

:)

That is a good idea. Why didn't I think of that at that moment? Haha I guess I took it for granted that they'll be going home by car and so was stumped when I saw them going to take cab and as a result, gan jeong for a solution.

However, I would not let my friend drive my car out from the carpark cos there was once when I ask him to shift my car a little bit forward so my other friend can go in the lot behind me. He didn't even need to turn the steering and yet, I don't know why but he go and turn it and gave me a long scratch on my new rims.

I think I would reverse the roles with my friend.

Rexell
10-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Bro, don't feel dishearted over the first incident. You can always go back to Mr. Bean there for a cup of coffee while waiting for another opportunity to meet up with her. Maybe her friend (the boss of Mr. Bean would tell her that there is a guy that keeps coming down to his shop for a cup of coffee & that's the guy that she had smiled to during their previous visit). She might be touched by you in this way. She might create another opportunity for you to approach her again. Don't missed out this opportunity of your life otherwise u'll regret it later. Just my 2-cents thoughts. Cheers!!!:)

The boss was sitting with his back facing me and I think he knew what happened but never once did he cast a look at me. I don't think he even knows how I look like. Furthermore, I've never seen him there before. But I will definitely keep a lookout for him if I'm there again.

gilagila100
10-01-2007, 11:47 AM
Aiyo ... u think too much n ur plan too elaborate oledi ... since she oledi giv the signal tat she interested y do u nd to come wif such a complex n elaborate plan ??? juz wait for the opening n go in n get her contact num. ...

Nv plan an attack when u gan jeong ... sure cock up one ...

If get rejected den so be it loh ... at least got try .. better than pek chek like tis ... hahaha ... juz my 2 cents ...:D

otamay
10-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Bro, I can understand how you feel especially missed such an opportunity. It so near and yet so far. Well its seems that the only option left now is to visit Mr Bean more often and wait for miracle to happen, that is suddenly she appear in front of you. Since she also display interest in you and maybe she also had the same feeling as you - miss opportunity. She also went to the toilet on your cue but did not see you there. I think she may also go back to Mr Bean in the hope of bumping into you. So you must not let go this only way to meeting her again. Lets everybody pray hard for that. I am eagerly looking forward to you meeting her the soonest possible. Best of luck to you...;)

homie
10-01-2007, 06:06 PM
bro,no worry......momo and st james got alot of mei mei for u to pick up if u got the skill,gd luck

ya damn true.. ther lots of mei mei for u to hookup.. i tink u got e skill.. gd luck bro..:)

Chandler
11-01-2007, 12:10 AM
Bro,

my past hunting experience tells me that 2 basic things are needed for a successful hit.

Patience.

And balls.

No offence but I thought you lacked the latter in this missed opportunity.

No point making eye contact the whole night at each other without making a concrete move. Women don't usually make the first move. I would've gone straight up to her once I got the green light from her sustained eye contact with me. Don't even think about mahlu-ating yourself. Must be thick-skinned a bit lah.

Anyways, I always believe that your paths will cross again if you're fated.

Allow me to hijack this thread a little in order for me to illustrate my point and also to share my recent experience with you guys - just some months back, I chanced upon a really hot chick at a late-night eatery along Bt Timah. I first spotted her car, a red Colt with a double digit number plate as she drove past the row of eateries as well as where I was sitting. Her window was wound down and my 'radar' picked up a hot chick with a short funky hairdo dyed red. I didn't think much of it at that time coz I thought she was going off.

Whaddaya know, a couple of minutes later, the hot chick actually appeared right in front of me. Fair, slim with very sharp features accentuated by her attention-grabbing hairdo, she turned a few heads at the eatery I was at.

Better still, she was in shorts and singlet. Braless.

Yup. The pointy nips of her B-cups were bursting out of her rather thin singlet - she probably lived nearby and had come to order takeaway.

Believe it or not, she actually came up to me after placing her order, asking me in her American-accented English if she could sit down at my table while waiting for her order to be ready. Sure thing, I said.

But I was cursing silently in my heart at my rotten luck coz I was out with another chick at that point in time, and obviously could not make any moves on braless hot chick. I could only steal glances at her throughout makan - she smoked a stick of Marlboro Reds and whipped out her Sony Ericsson to snap a shot of a black Audi TT which had just gotten a parking lot in front of us.

Hot chick left after picking up her takeaway. Not before flashing me a quick smile of course. I returned the smile and it was inevitable that I got a dirty look from my female supper companion.

I didn't think that I'd ever see hot chick again, and actually did some sleuthing around car forums and such in a desperate attempt to track her down by her unique car and licence plate number.

But as they say in Mandarin, "Heaven does not disappoint the determined", I couldn't believe my luck when I bumped into her at Takashimaya whilst doing Xmas shopping a month later. Hot chick was dressed in a checked babydoll dress, flanked by 2 of her female friends. It was definitely her - the hairdo, the accent, the face.

I also couldn't believe my luck that I was accompanied by that very same female supper companion doing Xmas shopping at that point in time.

Needless to say, I was unable to make a move on hot chick once again and had to bottle up all my frustrations that day.

However, I remain hopeful that I am fated to bump into her the 3rd time round. 3rd time lucky!!!

ChinaFriends67
11-01-2007, 12:32 AM
The boss was sitting with his back facing me. Furthermore, I've never seen him there before.

Bro, although the BOSS did not take a look at you, but I believe some of his service staff could recognise you. If she is really keen & interested in you (bro) maybe she is also thinking if you would go back to the same place or not. Have some fate within yourself, bro. Never try u'll never know. Cheers!!!:)

asdfghjkl
11-01-2007, 12:38 AM
lol.. this true or not ler? :rolleyes:

bustit
11-01-2007, 12:49 AM
lol.. this true or not ler?
True or not nevermind lah. We can learn from his mistake ;)

techiedick
11-01-2007, 01:03 AM
The boss was sitting with his back facing me and I think he knew what happened but never once did he cast a look at me. I don't think he even knows how I look like. Furthermore, I've never seen him there before. But I will definitely keep a lookout for him if I'm there again.

Bro Rexell,

I got a very good idea for you. Just ask the staff for the boss number and that you are interested in the girl, would like to know her. Or you can come up with an excuse by getting the boss number and ask him when is he going back to the shop, u want know details of opening a Mr Bean shop. hen later confess to wanting to know about the girl.

No use brooding over it.

techiedick
11-01-2007, 01:11 AM
Bro Rexell,

I got a very good idea for you. Just ask the staff for the boss number and that you are interested in the girl, would like to know her. Or you can come up with an excuse by getting the boss number and ask him when is he going back to the shop, u want know details of opening a Mr Bean shop. hen later confess to wanting to know about the girl.

No use brooding over it.

I got the contacts for you.

Try this webpage and there is a telephone number and the bosses email.
The HQ is in GL so possibly your sexy girl could be working girl.

http://www.mrbean.com.sg/corporate_contact.asp

Good luck, hope all turns out well for u. I am camping to know what happens next

qw2op
11-01-2007, 01:27 AM
dis thread is amusing ...

me think me like ur style leh ...

but me can lose stamina very fast ...

:D

keano
11-01-2007, 03:00 AM
a twist of fate..

scoobiedoo
11-01-2007, 09:55 AM
my heart goes out to you. Why don't you try to make friends with the boss, and then ask him about this mysterious lady?

y7u8i9o0
11-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Chanced upon this thread b4 logging off for the day. In fact, it was quite interesting reading about real life situations that happens to samsters on missions - im not refering to FR thou. Maybe threadstarter can turn this thread into something along this line and not let it gone to waste. im sure every samster had their fair share of hits and misses.

i had too, in fact quite a few opportunities missed. All of which is this moral thing in my head that kill the show. im married by the way and there was this occasion whereby one of my OC's close friend out of nowhere called and ask if im free for a drink...saying she's pretty upset over certain things in her relationship and wanted someone to talk too. I can be quite a good listener at times. I was like "wah lan, is that a calling?"

Of course i lied to my OC that im working late that day. Everything goes well, i fetched her at her place, she was in a simple floral dress, not too much clevage but enough to see the white fleshy skin at the top of her breasts. Think she is a B or C cupper. Went to a restaurant near the jetty, only accessible by those who drive and had a bottle of red.

After that we walked along the jetty, sat by the shelter and chat about her problems. I shall skipped the problem part which i felt was kinda interesting. She even lay her head on my shoulder and weep. OMG, i was like in my heart, struggling, "Yo man, want to eat her or not?"

Its getting late about 1am so i sent her back, she stayed in a semi-d so i pulled up in front of her gate. Noone was home, her parents was overseas. Only her sister and maid. In the car, she didn't get off immediately but our eyes met for a while, i think a brief 10 seconds. That innocent glance i can stil remember today seems to be beckoning me to lean forward and kiss her, then move inside and have a good time. Then again, the next word that came out of my CB mouth marks my greatest regret in my entire life. I said, "dao liao."

She alighted, didn't even left me a chance to ask for a parting peck on the cheek. And you know what, after that, she sms me "Thanks XXX for being there for me when i needed you most. You are a good man." I almost stranggled myself after that and never forgive myself ever since.

Have a good laugh guys, even the most experienced samsters had their down times.

Rexell
11-01-2007, 02:07 PM
lol.. this true or not ler? :rolleyes:

True lah... if not true i wouldn't have replied to their suggestions.

Rexell
11-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Bro,

my past hunting experience tells me that 2 basic things are needed for a successful hit.

Patience.

And balls.

I guess you're right in a way. I always get freaked out when wanting to approach girls that are being accompanied by a guy(s). Would have gone straight up to her if there were only the 3 girls and her at the table.

Rexell
11-01-2007, 02:19 PM
I got the contacts for you.

Try this webpage and there is a telephone number and the bosses email.
The HQ is in GL so possibly your sexy girl could be working girl.

http://www.mrbean.com.sg/corporate_contact.asp

Err... I've already checked out this website. This Mr Bean company is the one selling soyabeans desserts/products and not the cafe there.

Anyway, i really appreciate your help.

Rexell
11-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Maybe threadstarter can turn this thread into something along this line and not let it gone to waste. im sure every samster had their fair share of hits and misses.

iThen again, the next word that came out of my CB mouth marks my greatest regret in my entire life. I said, "dao liao."

She alighted, didn't even left me a chance to ask for a parting peck on the cheek. And you know what, after that, she sms me "Thanks XXX for being there for me when i needed you most. You are a good man." I almost stranggled myself after that and never forgive myself ever since.

Bro

I think you maybe did the right thing. It could be a trap set by your OC and her.

And I think there is a thread about misses somewhere in this section.

LFCA
11-01-2007, 06:28 PM
Bro Rexell, why not ask bros in tis forum take turns 2 keep a look out for u at Mr Bean

scoobiedoo
12-01-2007, 05:34 PM

Have a good laugh guys, even the most experienced samsters had their down times.

Bro, you are a good man indeed and did the right thing. If needs arise, just go GL and pay $$ lah.

edmund899
13-01-2007, 05:29 AM
i know the boss but i think it's better you better approach her in person if you have the chance to see her again.

Rexell
13-01-2007, 06:18 AM
i know the boss but i think it's better you better approach her in person if you have the chance to see her again.

Bro

Could you help me find out where that lady is working or the places where she normally frequent if it is possible? I would greatly appreciate your help. I would definitely approach her myself if I ever see her again.

I have been there many times this week and have asked the staff about her but they didn't know who I was talking about and said that the boss always brings different China women there.

Chandler
15-01-2007, 01:10 AM
I guess you're right in a way. I always get freaked out when wanting to approach girls that are being accompanied by a guy(s). Would have gone straight up to her if there were only the 3 girls and her at the table.

Well, next time round, just grit your teeth and go up to her lah.

Nothing to lose what.

At most one tight slap only haha. :)

qw2op
04-09-2007, 02:04 AM
paiseh ... c ppl dig ... me oso dig ...

but me was quite amused n fascinated by dis story last time ... so, me still remember dis ...

bro ts, r u still around? ... any updates or success story after so long? ... :p

... I purposely went to Mr Bean again just now for supper hoping to run into her again, but I didn't catch any glimpse of her and went back at around 3am. And so, I think I can consider this the end of the Mr Bean story unless I get to run into her again, which is a one in a million chance. Btw, any bros here happen to know the boss? ...

... I have been there many times this week and have asked the staff about her but they didn't know who I was talking about and said that the boss always brings different China women there.

S|B3HSI@N
04-09-2007, 02:37 AM

if this boss is the same one that i knew way back in 2000... i think he's medium built, and wears specs, around 1.75m tall, in his early 50s i guess...
main reason why u seldom see him is bcos he has migrated to aussie from wat i know, he got some factories over in aussie also... maybe that explains the reason he's not driving also... rich guy with quite a few good business and investments too...

asdfghjkl
04-09-2007, 02:38 AM
real story.. ahiz.. ;)

boy_
04-09-2007, 04:27 AM
ya bros, noe wad u mean, like, its so near, yet so far. haf to expect e unexpected. din really expect the girl to stay behind or smt. i myself oso come across many of such situations.

but usually i either kan cheong or become ball-less at tat point. wad a waste. if only we hav smt to pump up our balls. i believe life would b MUCH better den. anyway, to the thread starter, Good luck in meeting her again!

pokeman71
04-09-2007, 09:23 AM
Bro, i used to do is after the eye contact, i will hold my hp up and point to it, symbol that i want her nos.

d(^_^)b
04-09-2007, 10:15 AM
This thread reminds me of a recent failure.

I was at this cambodian restaurant w relatives, e moment I stepped in, instincts tell me in the 11 oclock direction, caught this aussie chick with her fat gal friend about 24 y/o in a short tee n jeans with shoulder length hair n she wasn't considered that pretty but it's juz her natural plain look that attracted her.

U guys know that kinda "simplicity @ it's best" kinda feelin?

Anyway, I sat about 3 tables away and her back was facing me. She saw me lookin at her. 1st eye contact was made.
Ordered our food n while eatin, we were like stealin glances at each other.

I was like damn, I wanna know her. Will the opportunity come!?

Carried on eatin. Next thing I know, target gone. I was like "WTF?" Dun needa pay bill? Scan counter, nobody. Siao liao. Cannot be left through main entrance coz I was sittin near main entrance. So where's she? Back alley. Car park.

Brain started to act fast. Told relatives, "I need a pen in my car". Yeah. That's the dumbest sentence that came outta my mind. They gave me the, "Huh, U siao or wat? Eatin here need pen?"

Cuttin it short, I raced to the back. I found her.

As I approached her, I couldn't see her friend. I spoke. Told her I wanted to know her. Got her name, 2nd sentence I "wanna" say was if I could get her number, BUT before I could say anythin, her handphone rang. CCB!!! Nevermind, can hear her talk, her voice was sweet n I know she desperately wanna put the phone down, to continue our convo. My pen was ready. My handphone was oso ready. She hung up, 2nd sentence was about to be spoke, her friend who juz came out from the toilet came back. !@#%^&*, still I asked if I could have Ur number. Her friend was starin at us. BIATCH! She was hesitatin, then she says somethin very unconvincing, "I.... have a.... BF". Then she gave me a "it's not that I dun wanna give U my number" kinda stare.

I almost fainted on the spot. So near yet so far. So LL gotta walk back empty handed. With only the pen in my hand. Fat friend, I'll always remember U...!!! :mad:

To add toppin to my dessert of failure was it started to drizzle...

Even the ones up there are teasin me...

O well. Till then...

:cool:

wildnhard2005
04-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Not sure if it is me, or other bros also have the same experience.
Whenever we are overseas, it always seems that we are more daring, balls seems to get bigger to approach girls. But at at home ground, always worry this, scare that, and never dare to directly approach.
Any bro care to comment?

d(^_^)b
04-09-2007, 01:03 PM
It's not daring or not daring.

It's about I'm overseas!!! I wanna CONQUER!!!

:D

Jokes aside, she juz melted my heart, I juz wanted to know her badly.
It's the MOTIVATION.

Not the FUCKS.

One more friend, one less enemy.

pokeman71
04-09-2007, 01:13 PM
bro, chinese say, lossing a horse might not be a loss

finland
04-09-2007, 01:18 PM
I rem in one of the jam and hop, my fren told me about a ger interested in me and got him to intro us, then I was too fixated in another ger, din pay attention, later realised that ger very wild in bed and hook up with another fren of mine .... and the one I was goin after, church goin and hold hand also bo ... haiz

Xgenre
06-09-2007, 11:54 AM
This thread came to mind when I thought of a recent experience. Was on leave so went to irc to chat. Spoke to a guy who's wife is an insurance agent. After some chit-chatting, he told me his wife is pretty but sales is bad. Sometimes he wonder how she makes end meet and he always feared she sleeps around for deals. I pitied him as I agree that a lot of guys like to aim for insurance ladies. So I asked if I may help in any way. After some discussion, he told me to test his wife and gave me her msn address. Said her wife should be logged onto msn at this point in time at work. He's on leave at home.

I changed my intro in msn to something insurance related. Then i added his wife's msn address. She asked who I am and I gave a lame excuse (eg, instead of adding $$$80@..., I added her $$$81@... by mistake). I think she saw my intro and thought I was a possible client and thus continued to chat with me. She said she's married lar, dun sleep around but petting is ok if I give her deals. To make her point, she sent me many sexy photos of herself. I asked for her number and she give me willingly, hoping to meet me for sales. Now his wife is damn hot and I was honestly a bit gian. All this while, i updated the husband via irc. (didn't tell him about the sleeping or petting bit)

I told the wife if I had met u 2 yrs ago before you are married, I will surely go after u. and that she look 24 when she is actually 28... Blar blar blar, all those sweet talk. Suddenly, she says I make her feel hot and wanted. She suggested we meet immediately. Go where up to me. I was like hor sey liao! but thinking of the poor husband whom i'm was still chatting with in irc, i said i'm not free. Told the husband over irc that his wife doesn't sleep around for sales to give him peace of mind. (It's a lie.) Told the wife I'm got something urgent to attend and logged off...

It's a target and moment in time lost. Would you guys sleep with the wife since the husband dun know? Sometimes as husband, you got to be careful of who you want to use to test your wife, if I had been more bastard, I may be able to satisfy both husband (by lying and say his wife is an angel who doesn't sleep around) and wife (by screwing the daylights out of her.)

comments? :p

veriton
07-09-2007, 03:13 PM
It's a target and moment in time lost. Would you guys sleep with the wife since the husband dun know? Sometimes as husband, you got to be careful of who you want to use to test your wife, if I had been more bastard, I may be able to satisfy both husband (by lying and say his wife is an angel who doesn't sleep around) and wife (by screwing the daylights out of her.)

comments? :p

The hubby could be a boring guy giving u the msn to test you... u r talking to the same person, posing as hubby and wife, jus to kill time...:confused:

Hawkman
07-09-2007, 06:16 PM
:eek: when I saw the subject, to me, I hv never been successful at all ... and TS, miss one nia like damn jialat .... :D

myluckyguy
10-09-2007, 01:20 AM
i know the feelin....hehe

xxxlargexxxx
17-09-2007, 09:03 PM
:D i remember once i pass my pager to a gal i have chemistry with when i was in the bus going home.
The gal 's mother was with her then.

js0n
17-09-2007, 11:03 PM
haha..adding more sadness here

I miss mine on friday.

Was in 1 of the clubs wif a group of friends...i dun reali enjoy dancing.so end up watching ppl play pool and played a few games of pool..u know..those winner stay thingy..hahaha..well.managed to stay a few games and whenever i was at the side pocket..aiming at the far left pocket..i realise this syt was smiling at me..din approach her as shes always surrounded by her group of guys.

Damn it..miss her sweet smile now!

qw2op
18-09-2007, 12:34 AM
... I miss mine on friday ... Damn it..miss her sweet smile now!

go play pool again nex friday ... :) ... gd luck! :D

qw2op
18-09-2007, 12:38 AM
oh man, i miss mine juz 2 days ago. i entered the train at yishun, den i wasnt looking ard cuz was reading the papers ...
take train @ same time again ... make sure oso go to same carriage ... :) ... gd luck ...:D

no_faith
18-09-2007, 01:36 PM
i too missed a target but not today, is forever liao.
Since reading few of bros incidents, so I tot of sharing. In fact I dun really wan to bring myself back into the memory. Furthermore, I was juz broke up wif my gf.

there was this gal, sweet and cheerful. she is not a pretty lass but i feel relax and nature when I see her. she is my fren's fren.
it was tat day, my friend jio me to Sentosa, Mahalo(apologize if wrong spelling) beach, he said he met up frenz there too so we can like play volleyball and swimming. i reject at first but after sum persuasion, i went.

hot sunny day, we reached the beach and finally i saw her. i feel nothing at first.
Juz another ordinary gal mah. We still intro ourselves and chat a bit loh.

Then we started to have a volleyball game. I dunno how to play volleyball and I was team wif her. So indeed I have eat up sand when I try to save the ball hitting the ground. She make fun of me. And when the time she eat sand, I laugh out loud. Along the game, we are mocking and joking at each other.

Then suddenly one ball hit her cuz she missed. Me too, suddenly feel hurt. Rush to her side, asking here if she alright, she smile and say im fine. The I saw her tat she is alrite, I mock at her, saying you weak lah….hahahhaa, aiya, the ball hit u at the wrong area..hahahhaa

She then want to hit me, I dodge. I laughed @ her again, cannot hit me. She stood up and chase me. we ran almost the whole beach, she chased, I ran, very drama. Night falls, we group of frenz had few drinks at the bar. We have few chats.

We went to the bus stop to exit to the sg island. While at the bus stop, my frenz pull me to one side and asking me both of u playing catch in the day, looks like couple bickering at each other. They told me she is not attach, I can try as they feel they she might a feeling for me too. But at tat day, I nvr say anything tat is related to boy and gal relationship.

When we board the bus, my fren ask her to go out wif us the next wkend. She agreed. We went home tat night, me, without any contact details of her.

The nxt wkend came, it was late evening. I met up my frenz and we met her up at the mrt station.
Omg, she is so different. She dolls up herself well, pretty dress, nice hairdo, brushes, light make up. Wear not so high heels, lucky or else she will be obvious taller than me. Looks so natural. I was stunned, eyes big and she came forward and say hello. I was pai she sia, my clothing was so so only, same wif my look.

We went to a café in town, have sum beverages and play board games.
Chat and joke. Everyting grow so natural.

The worst came for me. we were talking abt ourselves. She said in the past, she was drug abuser, she played wif frenz including guys….. my mind start to wonder, what happen when u were high? am I wear how many ppl’s shoes? Am I picking up sumting tat ppl have finished playing? yeah, u can call me a jerk.

My mood changed. I stopped joking and chatting wif her, I keep silence most of the time.
My fren also feel strange, key siao jio me outside the café and smoke.

He asked me wat happen. Then I told him abt my thoughts. He said past liao. Forget it lah. I told him I cant take it.

The whole night was silence. After the night, there was no more outings cuz I cant get over it.
Days passed, I start to regret, I kan cheong to find her.
She was missed forever.

ps: apologize if the story is long winded. I tried to summarize liao.

js0n
18-09-2007, 11:30 PM
go play pool again nex friday ... :) ... gd luck! :D

haha.thanks bro for ur encouragement..hmm..but i guess lightning wouldnt strike 2x.

but if given another chance another syt do same thing as her..i will not hesitate to put my cue aside and go straight for her hp.haha..not for a ons..but well..get to know another pretty ger!weehoOO!

Xgenre
19-09-2007, 12:09 AM
Then I told him abt my thoughts. He said past liao. Forget it lah. I told him I cant take it.The whole night was silence. After the night, there was no more outings cuz I cant get over it.Days passed, I start to regret, I kan cheong to find her.She was missed forever.

You did very well. If I were you, I will do exactly like what you did. What you experienced was a battle between the head and the heart. Your head tells you that with the history this gal has, she may likely be a heart-breaker and give you lots to worry about. With logic, you can see that already.

Your heart tells you a lot of 'What Ifs...?' and makes you emotional enough to post this here. You may regret not pursuing her further but then again, if you make her your gf and she gives u lots of worries, you will regret not listening to your head from the beginning. No perfect answer one lar... :D

Move onto the next babe please... :p

xiaochong
19-09-2007, 02:16 AM
Seems like all bros here have misses targets, maybe i should try picking up girls on the street also. Cos i always no balls to do that, but nvm, i will learn from the thread here! :D

Notorious
19-09-2007, 06:38 AM
Haha, life is all about misses, me too, but not as sensational ...

no_faith
19-09-2007, 12:02 PM
...Move onto the next babe pleasehaiz, life is lidat. i move on hoping finding the nxt babe but it always seems u cant find juz like her. i already forgotten how it feels to hold a gal's hand.

4Qman
19-09-2007, 12:15 PM
don't worry, many chances ahead of you

lolly pop
19-09-2007, 01:20 PM
haiz, life is lidat. i move on hoping finding the nxt babe but it always seems u cant find juz like her. i already forgotten how it feels to hold a gal's hand.

OOps .... that long Bro ....

no_faith
19-09-2007, 03:20 PM
OOps .... that long Bro ....yes, long.
u tink my expectations are high, nah, mine are ordinary and common.

i got look myself in the mirror wan hor:D

maybe the gals expectations getting higher, i falling back further.

keano
21-09-2007, 09:40 AM
bro no faith, u must be ard ur mid 20s eh...

yeah same as you i seem to lose the feeling of holding a gf hand already after been so long of unattach..thou did held gers hands but that's only in clubs.

Talking abt missed target, not sure whether mine incicdent was so..

Saw my ex 1 mth ago, she was a very sweet lady, scored As in her uni etc..in the end coz of studies and parent objections we broke up in a rather bad taste..and i mean very bad.

Well upon seening her, i shifted my eyes due to she was with her bf. She did had eye contact with me too but not sure she recog me anot as im wearing a cap. Later a few mins later, i told myself for all these 2 years it was my wish to see her isit so..I turned back and looked for her..all the way frm citylink to n fro and to esplande (she likes to go there in e past)

I don't what would i do if i meet her face to face but i know i wanted to see her

Tmr is her bday somemore..but i already gave up liao, she got a bf she likes and her uni life is over while i jus starting mine..

what to do, this is life.

no_faith
22-09-2007, 03:12 AM
bro keano, over is over liao. fate has ended.

sumtimes the gal wans to move on and they dun wish the bad memories to haunt them, trying to forget the past.
imho, juz treat her as an any passer by bah.

at least u have seen her.
mine, the time broke up until now, still counting, have not seen her at all.
i reallly wish to see her even tho she betray me.
so many yrs passed, i din even see her on street. tis is really fate has ended.

Bangster
13-10-2007, 10:01 PM
woah...
This has gotta to be one of the best threads around. It's honest, down-to-earth and encouragements are aplenty.

I believe we all have our misses but really, it's just life and we should move on.

Well, sometimes 'hits' may even turn out to be trouble instead!