PDA

View Full Version : JUNIOR trading thread with NO MINIMUM requirement - Confirm shorter Q and return

Dinoroar
17-03-2017, 02:05 AM
N0 Minimum Requirement !

There are many bro/sis in various trading points thread who state minimum requirement of x power. It's understandable for them to state the requirement to dismiss low power ones so that their point grow faster. The rich only get richer everyday while the poor ones struggle with no returns.

Hence creating this tread for juniors like me. Hoping to have more kind senior who is willing to help and trade with us here.:D

Confirm shorter if not empty queue, and guarantee return.

Skeletonkey
17-03-2017, 02:23 AM
Thanks TS Dinoroar for creating a thread like this to help us. I also looking for people to help me get my first power up, even though I promise will return the favour to those who help me but to date still no vail. instead recently got one TS idk is it he zap me my points from the 20 become the current state. when i ask around how to track the person who zap you still no vail.

luckyguy123
17-03-2017, 02:51 AM
Ya sia. Been here for years. Lol. Still low power

Deesiaokia
17-03-2017, 09:51 AM
All of us here had gone thru what u guys had gone thru, it takes time to grow. If u scare kena zap then think before u post, as long as u don't post rubbish stuff i believe no braddars here will wan to zap u, alternatively u can camp in this zap free zone n accumulate your points or best pay to become a premium samsters which are immune to zapping. :D

hongkongdoggy
17-03-2017, 09:57 AM
All of us here had gone thru what u guys had gone thru, it takes time to grow. If u scare kena zap then think before u post, as long as u don't post rubbish stuff i believe no braddars here will wan to zap u, alternatively u can camp in this zap free zone n accumulate your points or best pay to become a premium samsters which are immune to zapping. :D

If one post like dreamzknight , better stay in this section! But he is quite steady, didn't ask for pts to back up!:D

Deesiaokia
17-03-2017, 10:08 AM
If one post like dreamzknight , better stay in this section! But he is quite steady, didn't ask for pts to back up!:D

lol i think he had many backup clones to sappork himself.:D

truongsa
17-03-2017, 02:17 PM
ANyone to help me?

unicornboy
17-03-2017, 03:21 PM

I dont know abt dreamzknight. But i know theres this laucheebai chao ah kua Sadfa. Zapped me but dare not post elsewhere except here in zap free zone. Farktard coward

GaDTaRk
17-03-2017, 03:31 PM

Thanks bro. All senior gone thru this for sure. 1pt by 1pt to accumulate to become a millennium like you.