PDA

View Full Version : Fcuk those studio pics + fake FRs

Acidburnt
08-01-2007, 03:19 AM
How many times and how long are they going to trick us with those studio pics and fake FRs ?

Just now came back from one session. Pic looks great. Fair, nice body, sweet smile ...... But when reached the room, I think some geylang cat40 ones also look better !

Well, people can argue that if I don't like what I see, I can just walk away.

But I am more for a service oriented FL. After reading all the delicious FRs, I decide maybe should give it a try. Anyway since already there liao.

But the service provided is the complete opposite of the actions describe in the FRs ! :mad: Fuck up lousy service.

owen1
08-01-2007, 03:55 AM
yo bro

who u talking abt??

long rant but no finger pointing....how can we judge?

conjurer
08-01-2007, 04:44 AM
Please provide us more information, just be constructive. I'm sure many bros here would like to know which FL you're referring to and from which "agent". Thanks

hunterzlau
08-01-2007, 04:49 AM
ya.. dun mind u can post your experience with tat gal here ...

let us noe the situation before we can comment anything...

dannywee75
08-01-2007, 04:51 AM
Bro,

i know what u mean ... i have that experience before ...

care to FR your encounters ?

Hope u will find better and quality bonks in 2007!
cheers !

Acidburn
08-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Fake FRs? You yourself trying to fake as me, so why blame others for posting fake FRs? :D

One man's meat is another man's poison....others requirement is not so high, they are satisfy with what they see and the way they are being serviced. Or maybe you are fcuking ugly/fat and they are more better looking than you are :D so they get better service from the WLs.

And if you feel that you are being cheated, the most dont patronize the okt anymore or stop coming back to this forum again to read all these juicy FRs. You wouldn't want to be cheated again right?....lol! So no point crying and complaining like a baby now.

You are one baby worth to be ZAP!!!! Anyway, I've already zap you long time ago....lol!!

How many times and how long are they going to trick us with those studio pics and fake FRs ?

Just now came back from one session. Pic looks great. Fair, nice body, sweet smile ...... But when reached the room, I think some geylang cat40 ones also look better !

Well, people can argue that if I don't like what I see, I can just walk away.

But I am more for a service oriented FL. After reading all the delicious FRs, I decide maybe should give it a try. Anyway since already there liao.

But the service provided is the complete opposite of the actions describe in the FRs ! Fuck up lousy service.

Vanbasten
08-01-2007, 09:06 AM
Wat the F U talking

Ah Dac
08-01-2007, 09:10 AM
Fake FR?? As the going say one man meat is another man posion. I believe that certain FR is been enhanced to spice up.

I did encounter before that certain bros do have a really good session, but when I was there, it does not tally. It can be even worst than I expected.

Most of the time after the session, will give a ring to the OKT to update on my expectation. That was the time when the OKT will get to know the customer and their expectation.

In any case, this is a FL dorm. All transacations are in the form of commerial sex. How many ppl can actually be able to KC from this relationship. Even if it does happen, is the feel real?

That is based on the individual to see as time goes.

Signing of

Ah dac

quickies
08-01-2007, 09:14 AM
How come threatstarter and Senior Bro Acidburn has almost silimar nickname?

Acidburn
08-01-2007, 09:16 AM
You look at our join date and you will know who is trying to fake who :D

Don't you know that he is one of my fans? :D

hotsoup16
08-01-2007, 09:26 AM
I was reading thru the posts and kind of confuse when threadstarter tries to bite his own hands until he came in and explained then i knew there are actually two similiar nicks going around

Sayangku
08-01-2007, 09:29 AM
post your FR here, who's the lady and who's the OKT, let everybody be the judge for it. Your post will prevent our bros here from getting conned in the future :)

Regnad
08-01-2007, 10:02 AM
You look at our join date and you will know who is trying to fake who

Wow, bro if you never post in here i really tot that is you man even Avatar also same.

So threadstarter, pls give us your full detail, let everybody be the judge for it, else soon zapping will start for wasting resource and time taken to view this thread. ;)

nightfall
08-01-2007, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE=Acidburn;1797953]One man's meat is another man's poisonQUOTE]
What Acidburn said is quite true.

A masseuse once told me that there was this man who ask her to slap him during the session. and he enjoyed it.
I believe you wouldn't want that to happen on you.

However, I agree with you about using studio pics. The one I met up wasn't even closed to the photo. But she was cute, so WTH.......:D

Da Vinci
08-01-2007, 09:47 PM
bro acidburnt, why don't you state the okt and the FL involved in your unpleasant session?

I believe bros will up u based on real, truthful FR...

maufans
08-01-2007, 10:03 PM
ACIDBURN VS ACIDBURNT? what is it? ENGLISH LESSON? :D

siambee
08-01-2007, 10:07 PM
new fire burning old flame.......... :D

ralfhero
08-01-2007, 10:14 PM
ok there is a lot of MG firer reading this thread, just need a name now, i hate people fake FR or posting fake pics, i never had this experience cause everytime i go after only those trusted bros here

robert333
08-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Fake FRs are not uncommon here.

So are clones.:D

But i would appreciate if you could give more info about your session to educate me.

Haiz...I am still learning to differentiate between black n white in this cyber world.

mwlove
08-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Yo bro Acidburnt,
Tired after reading so many postings from other bros. Is there any info about those studio pics + fake FRs against your FR. I know you must be tired after writing the initial posting (early in the morning), but please try to give more info lah.

Info must share share ok! Otherwise not point just start a thread. So wait for you when you are ready.

Atrocious
08-01-2007, 11:23 PM
guys,

got a feelin this is a sabo post lah, if not how come that fella disappear liao?? if really got true facts and stuff to report, he wun be using a nick thats so similar to a snr bro, and after being questioned so many times, sure will have something to say one wat... but so far, he just start the thread then disappear.... credibility is highly suspect.

cheers!
atrocious

ok69
09-01-2007, 12:18 AM
i also once kenna fake by those studio pics .. these are makeover. surely bring out the best angle of the girl + make up + lightings.

when i reach the hotel .. sian HALF, cos i am sucker for looks. But then reach there liao also don want to cancel. just fuxxk lah

for FRs.. I also don trust those post by newbies.

rgds

dannywee75
09-01-2007, 01:59 AM
nabey i read until blur blur ...so i see ... acid burn and acid burnt are 2 different person... Sometimes i just see the Avatar and i assume its the same person ... ACIDBURNT , why u COPYCAT and confuse our samsters !!???

wanderboy
09-01-2007, 02:43 AM
hmm... wow, really confuse between acidburn or burntacid... watever acid that can burn to fire??? Oop...I start talking rubbish now...sorry sorry!! Relaxz all bro here, whoever been misled by studio pics or FRs...

Hmm... actually I also had bad experience b4. One day I read from one of the FR that the service of this "girl" is good. So I decided to go for a try.... But ended up... pic/height quite different and service also very different from the stated one...really not my day. Service said can french but not really true leh when come to me. The girl din bath with me also...:( Maybe the girl is tired or maybe dont have feel for me or maybe I damn unlucky... Maybe I am ugly or got bad breath ?? or maybe maybe... Or maybe this piece of meat has become poison to me... haha.The girl didnt want to french with me... = no gf feeling liao. Feel sad for that day...Just not my day lah. I accept it..

I wun complain coz I also had encountered many girls that click with me and french with me like siao. Look also very similar to picture. I had my happy moments too apart from some bad ones.... Those good ones are like my long lost gf :D Bad ones are my long lost enemies...hehe.

I think this is like "Lucky draw"... sometimes u will get good prize,strike 4D but sometimes u will get "fine"...kana surmon! This is life... isn't it??? Aint perfect world! Not equal.... his meat can be your poison!

Hope I do make sense...

sassychap
09-01-2007, 03:38 AM
You look at our join date and you will know who is trying to fake who :D

omg.. bro Acidburn.. til now then i know u got fans.. wahhaaa....

kochie
09-01-2007, 03:40 AM
can thread starter come out & clear the air for all the bros here? Y disappeared after making such a claim...

Acidburn
09-01-2007, 08:41 AM
So very the true, and I believe that he won't dare to use his main nick as he knows that he will definitely be ZAP!

guys,

got a feelin this is a sabo post lah, if not how come that fella disappear liao?? if really got true facts and stuff to report, he wun be using a nick thats so similar to a snr bro, and after being questioned so many times, sure will have something to say one wat... but so far, he just start the thread then disappear.... credibility is highly suspect.

cheers!
atrocious

linnaohia1
09-01-2007, 09:00 AM
Anyway, this topic has been raised again and again. It is a fact of life, fake FRs and studio shots cannot be eradicated it is here to stay. This is how it work, we all learn from our experience or others ...

youngeric
09-01-2007, 11:13 AM
So very the true, and I believe that he won't dare to use his main nick as he knows that he will definitely be ZAP!

Hi Acidburn!

You got a good point. But some Samsters face a dilemma. If they use their main Nicks, they get flamed & zapped. If they use a clone, they can protect their main Nicks, but will still get flamed & zapped & others will tend not to believe them.

But even if they use clones, the OKT can still slowly 'narrow' down who is the Samster. For same nationalities, there are not that many Samsters who will try them.

YE

Acidburn
09-01-2007, 12:41 PM
This one is a good example: :D

http://i12.tinypic.com/3zjg2u8.jpg

I'm sure the one on the right if $150 you will not mind paying, but the one on the left, $100 still must think about it. And they are exactly the same person....lol!!

Anyway, this topic has been raised again and again. It is a fact of life, fake FRs and studio shots cannot be eradicated it is here to stay. This is how it work, we all learn from our experience or others ...

Acidburnt
09-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Bro,
i know what u mean ... i have that experience before ...

Thanks for your understanding.
I did encounter before that certain bros do have a really good session, but when I was there, it does not tally. It can be even worst than I expected.

Another thanks to you, bro.
I was reading thru the posts and kind of confuse when threadstarter tries to bite his own hands
What do you mean by biting his own hand ? You mean acidburn is an OKT too ?
guys,
got a feelin this is a sabo post lah, if not how come that fella disappear liao??
Please think before you speak ! You think I so free everyday come in surf SBF ? A full load of rubbish ! :(

i also once kenna fake by those studio pics .. these are makeover. surely bring out the best angle of the girl + make up + lightings.

when i reach the hotel .. sian HALF, cos i am sucker for looks. But then reach there liao also don want to cancel. just fuxxk lah

Thanks for your support too.

And for those who ask me to reveal who the FL or the agent is, you think I will ? Everyone knows these people have numerous clones here, once I reveal, confirm go into moderation. If I post a negatvie FR in their Yahoo Group, confirm will immediate delete.

From some of the above qoutes, its a fact that I am speaking the truth. So many bros have similar experiences. Not only me.

I don't reveal, you all will zap me for "wasting" your time. I never ask you to read this thread what ?

If I reveal, I will be zap by the agent's clones.

So who will up me ?

Acidburn
09-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Why you bother so much about ppl upping or zapping you since you are not even using your main nick to post and worst, trying to fake as me? I guess you already prepared to be zap.

Oh btw, others zap you might not be bcuz you are wasting their time, it might be bcuz you are faking to be someone else :D Please be more original lah!!! Have a life of yourself dude, dont be a copy cat!!!

I don't reveal, you all will zap me for "wasting" your time. I never ask you to read this thread what ?

If I reveal, I will be zap by the agent's clones.

So who will up me ?

OMG10inch
09-01-2007, 01:14 PM
Why you bother so much about ppl upping or zapping you since you are not even using your main nick to post and worst, trying to fake as me? I guess you already prepared to be zap.

Oh btw, others zap you might not be bcuz you are wasting their time, it might be bcuz you are faking to be someone else :D Please be more original lah!!! Have a life of yourself dude, dont be a copy cat!!!

scully somebody call himself acidburning to add to acid family.. sori la big bro.. just wan to kacheow u only.. i tink very confusing.. that fella should not be allow to get nickname so same as yours...

babycheong
09-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Fake FR...studio pics vs real look........the same boring stuff again.....

IMHO, FR be it fake or not....it all depends on who is writing it.
Let's put it this way.....
Newbie's FR - Gals tends to be rated high becos they are green to the scene, so must discount the rating.
Old Bird's FR - Tends to be more accurate, but still need to discount the rating.(if from OKT) If FL pick up from street, FR tends to be much more accurate.

As for pics, studio pics especially......u need to expect a darker skin tone from what u see from the studio pics.

If u r doing the above before booking, high chance u will enjoy the session.

Anyway, the above is what i always do before booking......so far so good.

Cheers!!
BC

BigGuy
09-01-2007, 01:43 PM
Fake FR...studio pics vs real look........the same boring stuff again.....

IMHO, FR be it fake or not....it all depends on who is writing it.
Let's put it this way.....
Newbie's FR - Gals tends to be rated high becos they are green to the scene, so must discount the rating.
Old Bird's FR - Tends to be more accurate, but still need to discount the rating.(if from OKT) If FL pick up from street, FR tends to be much more accurate.

As for pics, studio pics especially......u need to expect a darker skin tone from what u see from the studio pics.

If u r doing the above before booking, high chance u will enjoy the session.

Anyway, the above is what i always do before booking......so far so good.

Cheers!!
BC

UTTER RUBBISH..............I GO TELL YOUR FBs'

sammyboyfor
09-01-2007, 03:33 PM
scully somebody call himself acidburning

What about Agent Moulder? Will he get involved too?:confused:

wackymarky
09-01-2007, 03:46 PM
OKT should show 'Live Pics' which personally I thinks its better...

My usual OKT always does that Clap! Clap! Clap!

Acidburn
09-01-2007, 04:01 PM
And okt with studio pics, they can fetch a higher price for the girls even if they are ugly....lol!!!! :D

wackymarky
09-01-2007, 06:08 PM
True ...but like that one time then no more RTF mah...

seeknewss
09-01-2007, 06:23 PM

They are just different by a "t"it ! :D

babycheong
10-01-2007, 12:50 AM
UTTER RUBBISH..............I GO TELL YOUR FBs'
sshhss......... behave urself, or I will also tell ur FBs' :cool:

BC

techiedick
10-01-2007, 01:38 AM
I have my good and bad experiences with recommendations from OKT, these are esp those outside of GL.

I had one very great FR with Zarina the Estonian, she is beautiful. more beautiful than the photo. The service is not fantatstic but ok.

I had a Korean recommended by OKT after the gal i wanted went back home. No photo, but damn horny liao so got to take on the spot, Angie the Korean kena bonked by me for one hour and we both enjoyed.

My horrifying FR was with a TG, photo look so different. KNN, from then on, I made up my mind and sticked to GL PRC, they are value for money and most shiok to the climax, good service and accommodating.

Best of all value for $$$$.

Be to honest, it all depends on the OKT, if u dun trust them dun go to them and also there could be those u know offer good meats, then u should stick to them. Dun go to a OKT u dun know.

CCS+NATOclone
10-01-2007, 03:54 AM
Hi Acidburn!

You got a good point. But some Samsters face a dilemma. If they use their main Nicks, they get flamed & zapped. If they use a clone, they can protect their main Nicks, but will still get flamed & zapped & others will tend not to believe them.

But even if they use clones, the OKT can still slowly 'narrow' down who is the Samster. For same nationalities, there are not that many Samsters who will try them.

YE

Hi aunty youngeric!

You are so naive! Must i post BIG BIG here to tell u Acidburn & Acidburnt are the same clones of stoneking putting up a good drama here?

Acidburn
10-01-2007, 08:31 AM
Hahaha!....this is the joke of the day.....ya....you really think we so free and come and post questions and answer ourselve?....hahaha!!! You really a joker lah! :D

Hi aunty youngeric!

You are so naive! Must i post BIG BIG here to tell u Acidburn & Acidburnt are the same clones of stoneking putting up a good drama here?

Acidburn
10-01-2007, 08:34 AM
Are you referring to him?....lol! :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=64375

OKT should show 'Live Pics' which personally I thinks its better...

My usual OKT always does that Clap! Clap! Clap!

Acidburn
10-01-2007, 08:46 AM
Oh just realized that not only thai got studio pics, now PRC also coming out with studio pics too.....lol!!! :D

youngeric
10-01-2007, 12:57 PM

Hi Whore!

You are such a brainless hypocrite. You criticise me for coming into other people's threads to comment, but here you are doing it yourself. Instead of coming online to stir up shit & posting all sort of rubbish your pea brain can make up, please grow up & look at the kind of life you are leading & why you must sell your body. Otherwise, spend more time on your schoolwork & open your eyes to this world as it is, not the warped & twisted world you think it is.

Anyway, I really feel sorry for your customers or permanent customer or OKT or the FLs, who are so unfortunate to know or deal with you.

YE

youngeric
10-01-2007, 01:00 PM
You really a joker lah! :D

Hi Acidburn!

She is not a joker.

She just wants to stir up trouble for all the OKTs & even the other Samsters here. Now she is after OKT Stoneking. This FL is really stupid & childish & is wasting space by posting her usual crap & rubbish here. Hopefully this will rebound on her someday.

YE

Acidburn
10-01-2007, 01:10 PM
LOL! :D She is a FL? You know her bro? Who is she? I still thought it is a guy....lol!

Hi Acidburn!

She is not a joker.

She just wants to stir up trouble for all the OKTs & even the other Samsters here. Now she is after OKT Stoneking. This FL is really stupid & childish & is wasting space by posting her usual crap & rubbish here. Hopefully this will rebound on her someday.

YE

youngerica
10-01-2007, 03:44 PM
Hi Acidburn!

You twit! of course she is a FL just like you are a bloody clone of acidburnt & stoneking! Who do you think you are trying to kid here? :rolleyes:

YE

auntyoungeric
10-01-2007, 04:02 PM
There you are my little mischievious nephew! Lunch is getting cold so come along now & stop stirring shit here! :mad:

lopakolkata
10-01-2007, 07:27 PM
What the thread starter is saying is TRUE....

These OKT post FAKE pictures these days... Why do we have new catagory in FR on how much the girls resembles the pic????

I GUESS ONLY SUPPORT OKT WHO POST REAL PICTURES.....

The people who have problem with folks who say the truth about OKT and FAKE pictues are being unresonable...

This forum is to help bros here to get frank and fair review. Seems that anytime someone try to say anything against OKT they get fully zapped....

If this continue this forum will loose its value

lopakolkata
10-01-2007, 07:30 PM
BRO SAM..

This is the advise I got from BRO STONE KING. PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN...

Last time when I said the truth this is what the zapper told me and zapped me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07-10-2006 02:06 PM FUCK YOU DEEP INSIDE!! I WILL TAKE A PIC OF YOUR MOTHER AND POST IT IN SBF FOR FREELANCE!!!!!
07-10-2006 12:48 PM
07-10-2006 04:27 AM
06-10-2006 10:41 PM yawn
06-10-2006 10:39 PM Dont try to be a smart alec
06-10-2006 10:37 PM yawn
06-10-2006 10:35 PM yawn
06-10-2006 10:31 PM yawn

Hi, regarding the zap on 017-10-2006 2.06pm, He/she left those remark, u can PM SAM, the forum owner tell hi abt this, he will do justice for u.

and on the 06-10, u kana 5 zap within 16 min, must the work of clones too.
DO PM SAM, he will zap those clone to negative points.

cheer,
sk

lopakolkata
10-01-2007, 07:31 PM
Look at my posting above. This clearly shows these OKT have clones that they use to ZAP... hope Sam can find them...

spectra
10-01-2007, 08:26 PM
now we see another clone of stoneking : lopakolkata trying to play saint, SK u got anymore clones? :rolleyes:

youngerica
11-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Look at my posting above. This clearly shows these OKT have clones that they use to ZAP... hope Sam can find them...

Hi lopakolkata!

You twit! i searched your post history messages & it revealed that you are nothing more than a OKT clone yourself posting fake frs on other OKTS thread :rolleyes:

You sure are one STUPID clone that i not come across for a long time!

YE

Acidburnt
11-01-2007, 09:24 AM
My horrifying FR was with a TG, photo look so different. KNN

I understand your frustration.

And a big thank you for one senior who up me 6 points. :)

Acidburnt
11-01-2007, 09:27 AM
The people who have problem with folks who say the truth about OKT and FAKE pictues are being unresonable...

This forum is to help bros here to get frank and fair review. Seems that anytime someone try to say anything against OKT they get fully zapped....

If this continue this forum will loose its value

Well said. Thank you for your support.

the pics are not fake but then the real person is much much uglier than the pics.
I fell into the trap once and I hated so much to believe the studio pic.

If those pretty pic only reflects the average of the real person, i'm not too sure how ugly the person can be when it has average studio pics.

Pretty pic = average person
Average pic = ugly person
What if it is an ugly studio pics ?

TinTin
11-01-2007, 09:27 AM
Hey....are you a fake of Acidburn?....why so similar one? :confused:

I understand your frustration.

And a big thank you for one senior who up me 6 points. :)

lopakolkata
11-01-2007, 02:51 PM
No point arguing. I will just say that bro should support OKT's who post real (non studio) pic.

Bycott studio pic and support non studio pics....

rinpoche
11-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Bro TinTin,
I don't think they are fakes. One original and the other forgets to get sub-license from the first.:D Anyway, problem can be solved easily.
Acidburnt says: Bro Acidburn, I like you very much. Can I have your permission to....
Acidburn says: Yes, I do.

See simple, happily ever after.:p

harlequin
11-01-2007, 04:01 PM
This has been going on & on. Let me just put in my take on the issue & I hope we can put a stop to it.

Studio pics
As the name implies, these pics were taken at a studio with special lighting. Most likely, the pic was then digitally enhanced. We all know that, so what's the fuss ? Just mentally discount the enhancements to get a better idea of what you are paying for. As a general rule, I always discount about 20% of what I see in the pic. The real person is probably darker (for Thai girls) and looks older (pic could be taken several years ago). It's just like a TV advertisement. You don’t believe everything they say, right ? So don’t get angry, just learn how to interpret it.

Fake FRs
Let’s distinguish between those deliberately created by the OKTs to drum up business and those FRs which may have been slightly exaggerated.
Yes, there may be some FRs written by the OKTs or their runners to create more business. They usually tend to be highly exaggerated and submitted under a clone with little points.
There are also those FRs written by the bros who may have exaggerated their experience. It is human nature to recall an experience in a more positive light if he likes the girl. Memory is selective : we select to remember what we want to remember. However, I do not believe that he deliberately lied to mislead you. What is there to gain ? So, just learn to separate the meat from the bones. For example, if he wrote : “she hugged & greeted me like a long-lost boyfriend”, interpret that to mean “she gave me a hug & a kiss”. Don’t get angry – just learn how to interpret words.

Usually, when I read a glowing endorsement of a certain girl, I interpret that to mean simply that it is not negative. How positive the experience may turn out for you is really between you and the girl. After all, sex is a very personal encounter between 2 individuals and may not be easily duplicated.

Also, as you go along, you will learn to trust certain bros and give more credence to their FRs. So, let’s bury the subject and get on with bonking. Cheers ! :cool:

lopakolkata
11-01-2007, 04:34 PM
I guess if senior bro request OKT's to post non studio pictues and support OKT's who post non studio pictues then it will be good for all of us.

Why we don't support people asking for real picture (non studio). I would suggest that one OKT take a lead and see if we all support him.

youngeric
11-01-2007, 07:01 PM
I guess if senior bro request OKT's to post non studio pictues and support OKT's who post non studio pictues then it will be good for all of us.

Hi lopakolkata!

I think there are many dynamics you are unaware of.

Some OKTs get their pictures from the main OKT & there are only studio pictures. If you don't want studio pictures, then you get nothing. This is not like Hong Kong where there are hundreds of pictures for you to see. Many times, you get no pictures for the FLs & rely solely on recommendations.

Or if you insist on real pictures, you may get nothing because the main OKT could not be bothered with the 'senior bro''s' request, no matter how high his points are. This happens when the OKTs do not rely on this forum for most or some of their business. Its not as much as you think.

I have even seen a girl in real life v so called non studio pictures v studio pictures. It is literally from worst to average to attractive.

The best thing is to:

1. Be smart in viewing pictures. Usually girls who take pictures from the side or from funny angles are not as good as they appear.
2. Ask for recommendations from Samsters or OKTs who actually seen her, ie whether she is really fair or as pretty as she looks in the pictures.
3. Reject if too different from the pictures.

Ultimately in the Singapore market, the consumer is not king for many reasons. If you are not happy with the studio pictures, you get no pictures. Which one do you want then?

YE

linnaohia1
11-01-2007, 07:09 PM
This has been going on & on. Let me just put in my take on the issue & I hope we can put a stop to it.

Also, as you go along, you will learn to trust certain bros and give more credence to their FRs. So, let’s bury the subject and get on with bonking. Cheers ! :cool:

Right on bro

youngeric
11-01-2007, 07:15 PM
Fake FRs
Let’s distinguish between those deliberately created by the OKTs to drum up business and those FRs which may have been slightly exaggerated.

Hi harlequin!

In respect of FRs not written by OKTs, at times I am surprised as these FRs were written very shortly after the session & yet there are glaring inconsistencies, ie breast sizes exaggerated from B at best to D, or average looks exaggerated to Helen of Troy.

I doubt they are written that way due to imperfections in human memory but rather they are written in that manner in order to drum up more business for the FL. It is very common & natural for the Samsters to do so to help the FL.

So, the solution as you said is to be discerning on who to believe & of course, don't be so eager to be the first in line.

YE

auntyoungeric
12-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Hi my little nephew!

Well said! your mom has taught you well! I had to agree with you in many ways but as your aunt i will be monitoring your posts. Rest assured there will be more surprises for you if majority of people here disagrees with your future posts.

AYE

chupa chup
12-01-2007, 01:06 AM
wait a minute............ aunty POR LUM PAR nephew?

fattyman
13-01-2007, 03:29 AM
Hi harlequin!

In respect of FRs not written by OKTs, at times I am surprised as these FRs were written very shortly after the session & yet there are glaring inconsistencies, ie breast sizes exaggerated from B at best to D, or average looks exaggerated to Helen of Troy.

I doubt they are written that way due to imperfections in human memory but rather they are written in that manner in order to drum up more business for the FL. It is very common & natural for the Samsters to do so to help the FL.

So, the solution as you said is to be discerning on who to believe & of course, don't be so eager to be the first in line.

YE

Majority of the okts put STUDIO PICS, that's for sure & it's undeniable.