PDA

View Full Version : Horny PRC from haeir bin (cheap too)

farang
08-01-2007, 03:05 AM
Knock off and feel very horny so roam around the streets of Lor30 down to Lor24.Walked along the backstreet and was approached by a tall slim milf holding my hand.Looked quite naturally dark but ok la..I asked her how much n she said $40.Where to find dun wait liao.We proceed to Jade hotel.

Back in the hotel room,i asked her which part of china and she said haier bin,age 32 for bro who like milf should be suitable for you.Everything was as per normal wash me up and she try to heat up the water n said wanted to give me special treatment but damn water heater socket blow.There i lie down and she fondle my didi sucked for about solid 10 mins,damn shiok..She told me that i must service her in return and said that if i want another shot i just have to top up $20 bucks.Oooh..thats gd.So now my turn to be on top,licked her ears,sucked her nipples,every part of e body n she seems to b enjoying it and said somemore..Suddenly she pushed my head down and ask me to paint for her,said she get high easily so there i dive down hehe,licked her nice clean shaven pussy,and rim her ass.She was moaning like hell so loud that scared next door can hear it.After there comes my didi full thrust her she said its painful and said mines quite thick n big which she is addicted off.I full thrust her with force n can see her suffering face filled with shiokness & pain.After that i cum on her and she said whether if i wan another round.But CO sms me asking me why i was having supper for so long.Too bad gonna let go.Overall very sextified with the session.I'm not very gd with posting hope bro dun feel bored but its really worth for budget.

Name : Ma Li
Ht : 172cm
Wt : 55kg no chance to life her up maybe next time rd.
Look : 6/10
Body : 6/10 A cup with nice nipples
BBBJ : Got but wif condom but without condom will be heaven i guess
FJ : 8/10 her strongest point VERY HORNY
Attitude : 9/10
RTF : Why not $60 with 2 shots is guaranteed
Damage : $40+$10(room)+$1 condom =$51

tym2811
08-01-2007, 09:00 AM
Hi Pls pm her contact to me. Thanks

quickies
08-01-2007, 09:12 AM
Nice finding, bro. With $60 going for 2 shots, it's really worth the budget bonk.

Care to share her contact?:)

curiosityz
08-01-2007, 10:35 AM
good price man bro...

fish13
08-01-2007, 11:38 PM
what a nice and cheap gem, can shared?

farang
10-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Went down today at lunch time called Ma Li saying that i'm gonna service her again,so booked a room at jade hotel and wait for her.In 2 minutes time she reached knocked on the door and said that shes very horny today,so straight away i stripped off n hers and wat a horny sight,she was wearing pink bra n Gstring,asking me to use my mouth to take out her G.Of coz i would love to.
This time round she wans me to lick her asshole,Oh my god..who is servicing who man...So i juz go ahead,after 15 mintues of 69 position i begin my full thrust session n some doggy style on her.She shouted like mad.And its genuine shout,Really enjoyed the session.After 20+ min i shoot out my load,and said that her pusssy hurts big time and at the same time also shiok.I told her i'll be back for more.

Price is still the same only i stayed 2 hours with her as she requested to pay for the $6 extra on the hotel $16=2 hours.Jade hotel Lor24.VERY GD

fish13
10-01-2007, 10:14 PM
don't be selfish leh, share this cheap and good gem with me lah, email me at [email protected]

thanks in advance

Reverend
10-01-2007, 11:55 PM
love 2 noe tis horny lc la let share this cheap and good gem with me lah, email me at [email protected]

thanks in advance

lover8boy
11-01-2007, 11:22 AM
love 2 noe tis horny lc la let share this cheap and good gem with me lah, email me at [email protected]

thanks in advance

[QUOTE=Fish13]
don't be selfish leh, share this cheap and good gem with me lah, email me at [email protected]

thanks in advance

Looks like you and fish 13 have the same brain can write the same wording too.

Frankiestine
11-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Price is still the same only i stayed 2 hours with her as she requested to pay for the $6 extra on the hotel $16=2 hours.Jade hotel Lor24.VERY GD

Wooh bro u mean Jade only charge additonal $6 for one hour extra? thats cheap compared to the others in the chain..

meatlover
11-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Wooh bro u mean Jade only charge additonal $6 for one hour extra? thats cheap compared to the others in the chain..

Hotel Fuji, besides Jade, charges S$10 for 1-hour and S$15 for 2-hours.

Frankiestine
11-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Hotel Fuji, besides Jade, charges S$10 for 1-hour and S$15 for 2-hours.

I had used Jade twice but didn't know the subsequent hour charges is so cheap...think time to switch to the above 2 hotels for my future bonk..

meatlover
11-01-2007, 05:24 PM
I had used Jade twice but didn't know the subsequent hour charges is so cheap...think time to switch to the above 2 hotels for my future bonk..
Jade better. Fuji quite rundown.

farang
11-01-2007, 07:29 PM

No bro for 2 hours charges will be $16.Subsequent additional 1 hour is $10

Frankiestine
11-01-2007, 07:50 PM
No bro for 2 hours charges will be $16.Subsequent additional 1 hour is $10

oic so better to book 2 hours block first...tks for the update..

fish13
11-01-2007, 10:27 PM
sorry hor, i wrote the phase first. but till now, i haven't got the chance to know this cheap gem leh. so disappointed.

rich369
12-01-2007, 01:58 AM
Knock off and feel very horny so roam around the streets of Lor30 down to Lor24.Walked along the backstreet and was approached by a tall slim milf holding my hand.Looked quite naturally dark but ok la..I asked her how much n she said $40.Where to find dun wait liao.We proceed to Jade hotel.

Back in the hotel room,i asked her which part of china and she said haier bin,age 32 for bro who like milf should be suitable for you.Everything was as per normal wash me up and she try to heat up the water n said wanted to give me special treatment but damn water heater socket blow.There i lie down and she fondle my didi sucked for about solid 10 mins,damn shiok..She told me that i must service her in return and said that if i want another shot i just have to top up $20 bucks.Oooh..thats gd.So now my turn to be on top,licked her ears,sucked her nipples,every part of e body n she seems to b enjoying it and said somemore..Suddenly she pushed my head down and ask me to paint for her,said she get high easily so there i dive down hehe,licked her nice clean shaven pussy,and rim her ass.She was moaning like hell so loud that scared next door can hear it.After there comes my didi full thrust her she said its painful and said mines quite thick n big which she is addicted off.I full thrust her with force n can see her suffering face filled with shiokness & pain.After that i cum on her and she said whether if i wan another round.But CO sms me asking me why i was having supper for so long.Too bad gonna let go.Overall very sextified with the session.I'm not very gd with posting hope bro dun feel bored but its really worth for budget.

Name : Ma Li
Ht : 172cm
Wt : 55kg no chance to life her up maybe next time rd.
Look : 6/10
Body : 6/10 A cup with nice nipples
BBBJ : Got but wif condom but without condom will be heaven i guess
FJ : 8/10 her strongest point VERY HORNY
Attitude : 9/10
RTF : Why not $60 with 2 shots is guaranteed
Damage : $40+$10(room)+$1 condom =$51

Bro can give the contract thank you

suckerll
12-01-2007, 05:47 AM
Bro can give the contract thank you
huh? nowadays need to award out contracts for FLs meh?:cool:

DemonSage
17-01-2007, 04:45 AM
Hi Folks

Just went to test water yesterday.:D Quite value for money. 1st looks is quite ok, body not really very good, erm A cup breasts from my experience. Haha... Service wise is quite ok I would say, but if she does BBBJ it would be very ideal. Btw, I think she can do clamping of the CB muscles which is a + pt. In additional, I was told she used to be the boss of a whore house training alll girls in BJ. Wow how extreme can it get huh?

Looks:6/10
Body:6/10(Not really into big breasts, but then I have seen better)
Boobs:5/10 At most A Cup
Pussy:7/10 Sparse hair and though i didn't paint her down there, can see and tell;
FJ:7.5/10 Pretty tight for me
Service Level:8/10(She didnt rush and was accomdating, book for 2hours room and she stay through out, which nowadays other FL seldom gave me that)
RTF: Sure why not???

DemonSage
22-01-2007, 01:37 AM
Hmm... funny no Fr for such a long time... Senior Bros who feels that they want a try can kindly PM me... Dun know if will get zap a not... cos i see 1 week no one reply this thread, I am quite sure a lot of people want:D ... Only seniors samsters pls, as i dun wish to see those guys whom try to do raw and all those stuff jeopardize those unlucky guys...

gaia
22-01-2007, 02:15 AM
Bro, can PMe the no ? thanx

rich369
22-01-2007, 02:57 AM
Hi Pls pm her contact to me. Thanks

man77
30-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Sorry for the late FR....Tried Ma Li last week. service was ok....but the look was a little old. Refer to my FR below.

Look : 6/10 ( a little old )

Figure : 6.5/10

Breast size : 5/10 ( a little small )

BJ : 6.5/10 ( with condom )

FJ : 7/10

Catbath : 7.5/10

RTF : No.. ( wish to try other ger )