PDA

View Full Version : Help need

samster888
07-01-2007, 03:13 PM
dear all,

i had some problem which i m v worried now, i duno whether i had some sexual dieases or what? three four months ago, i discover a red dot on the head of my penis. but its not painful or theres no swelling. but recently another one smaller develop again. worst on the top of the penis theres somethg like pimples growing... thk i might need to go for a check asap. But is there other clinic than DSC?? Ptes ones?? i must add i didnt go geylang or anywher. i jus visit KTV only and always protected sex... So can anyone tell me where should i go for a checkup so that my indentity will not be reveal??

sammyboyfor
07-01-2007, 03:55 PM
You need to post some pictures so the sammyboy.com in-house doctor can take a look. :p

dear all,

i had some problem which i m v worried now, i duno whether i had some sexual dieases or what? three four months ago, i discover a red dot on the head of my penis. but its not painful or theres no swelling. but recently another one smaller develop again. worst on the top of the penis theres somethg like pimples growing...

samster888
07-01-2007, 09:34 PM
How to post pic?? take my own penis and post it??

sammyboyfor
08-01-2007, 04:44 AM
How to post pic?? take my own penis and post it??

Well there is little point in posting pictures of someone elses dick is there?:D

Castrol
08-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Well there is little point in posting pictures of someone elses dick is there?:D

BOSS i think he's shy la. maybe you can post yours and ask him to point where the problem is. :D

SexFreak
08-01-2007, 04:42 PM
BOSS i think he's shy la. maybe you can post yours and ask him to point where the problem is.

Hahahahaha ......... That's a good 1. I second your awesome suggestion ......... Hahahahaha .......... :D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
08-01-2007, 04:57 PM
thk i might need to go for a check asap. But is there other clinic than DSC?? Ptes ones??... So can anyone tell me where should i go for a checkup so that my indentity will not be reveal??

You should and should go now !!! Go straight to DSC and your identity is kept confidential.

DSC Clinic
Blk 31 Kelantan Lane, Level 2 (near to Jalan Besar)
Tel : 6293-9648
Fax : 6299-4335

Cheers !!! :)