PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

Hurricane88
02-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Words of wisdom from experience. ;) It takes many many years to change her thinking, especially the part for her to place her kids and husband first, before her hopeless lazy family. But if she is willing to change, then its smooth sailing from that day onwards.

It's their culture

in my personal opinion...VB placed son as no. 1 and daughter as no. 2 in their priorities...:)

if you are referring to helping her own family in Vn while kids are young then yes...this will happened...:)

FireShark
02-07-2014, 12:28 PM
in my personal opinion...VB placed son as no. 1 and daughter as no. 2 in their priorities...:)

if you are referring to helping her own family in Vn while kids are young then yes...this will happened...:)

Totally Agreed. Sons are their Priority. I read an articles in the past that Mother in Law force their daughter in law to abort their baby if it is a girl.

Communication with your VB is very important. Let her know what you like and dislike. If she doesn't agreed to it, it is very hard to stay together.

naemlo
02-07-2014, 12:29 PM

No matters what, the husband is always last in the priority list :D

naemlo
02-07-2014, 12:33 PM
Communication with your VB is very important. Let her know what you like and dislike. If she doesn't agreed to it, it is very hard to stay together.

In reality, a happy marriage, both parties need to give and take.

Depending, some husbands will give more while others, wives will give more. It is always very difficult to force someone to agree with u all the while.

FireShark
02-07-2014, 01:05 PM

Depending, some husbands will give more while others, wives will give more. It is always very difficult to force someone to agree with u all the while.

Agreed with you but how much to give and how much to take, it really hard to measure. I never force my BX to agree with me all the while but I wanted her to respect my decision. If my decision at fault, let me know where Im at fault.

I had few friends which married VB and I told them to tell them what you want and what you can provide 1st before marriage. If not, they will be no peace in the family. One didn't heed my advice, in the end, end up full of credit card debts and now waiting for him to wake up (from his dream) and divorce with his BX.

SingViet
02-07-2014, 01:36 PM

But in the event of a divorce with foreigner husband, they will always want the daughter as the daughter will be money spinning machine for them when she grows up ;)

SingViet
02-07-2014, 01:48 PM
Nowadays, a lot of VBs are working in the food courts, but how many take out portion of their money to help their own family (children and husband)? All worked because they need to send money back to VN every month. I have also seen numerous VBs who have viet bf but yet lie to their Singapore husbands that the viet guy is her relative in VN. Overboard to the extend of bringing the viet bf over to Singapore.

One can say i am very negative about VBs, but it will also have to depend on what are your expectations of your viet spouse. I have been married with my bx for over 11 years, have 3 kids, my bx already got her Singapore passport since 2009. Constant contact with Vietnamese due to my business in VN. Seen and experienced too much of them. It took me many years to change the thinking of my bx, but i do it through REASONING. I will explain to her about what is correct and show it to her via news reports and other real life examples. I keep my wife posted on the latest international , Asia and Singapore news. My wife watches Phoenix Chinese News Channel daily daily for news and to further improve her Mandarin. I see so many Singapore man being controlled totally by their viet spouse. What we Singapore man see are mostly acted infront of us, when these VBs come together, they will show their true colours and talk about how much `money` they have digged from their Singapore husbands and whether they have other bfs outside. Yes, there are some good ones there but its really rare to find one.

SingViet
02-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Agreed with you but how much to give and how much to take, it really hard to measure. I never force my BX to agree with me all the while but I wanted her to respect my decision. If my decision at fault, let me know where Im at fault.

I had few friends which married VB and I told them to tell them what you want and what you can provide 1st before marriage. If not, they will be no peace in the family. One didn't heed my advice, in the end, end up full of credit card debts and now waiting for him to wake up (from his dream) and divorce with his BX.

Its good to let the VB know what she can expect after marriage, but often, the life they are having are still better than what they have in VN province. If any Singapore man can tell his bx that he will not give monthly allowances to her family and not help her family to buy motorbike or build house, i am sure the VB will not want to marry the Singapore man too. I know of a few Singapore man who always sing praises of their Viet spouse and always say their bx never take money from them. But as time passes by, they will leak some info like they have to give allowances monthly, buy motorbike for her family and even build house for them. Everybody wants face, but to the extend of that is too much. Think about it, if the money for building houses and buying bikes are saved up, the Singaporean husband and her VB can have a much better life. I always say why Singaporean husbands are always broke, wife cannot help in family expenses but yet need to give to her family. Still got extra request for house and bike, earn also not enough for them to spend. :D Children educated wrongly, do badly in school. With all these, so how to expect Singaporeans to look up on us? All these years, i have friends and relatives who asked me why i married VB? They looked down on me. But they all think otherwise now with my kids receiving academic excellence awards yearly, i staying in condo and driving new cars. This is possible because my wife and i share common goals and we work towards it.

SingViet
02-07-2014, 01:57 PM

Totally agree with you. They must also have a common goal and work towards it.

Hurricane88
02-07-2014, 02:08 PM
But they all think otherwise now with my kids receiving academic excellence awards yearly, i staying in condo and driving new cars. This is possible because my wife and i share common goals and we work towards it.

congratulations on your children academic success...cheers...:)

SingViet
02-07-2014, 02:12 PM
congratulations on your children academic success...cheers...:)

Bro, not easy hor. P1 to P3 , I give tuition. Now at P4, i have problems trying to understand their maths, its so different from our time. Thus have to engage tutor. Investing in children's education is our responsibility. ;)

MIFAcafe
02-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Known a VB. When I leave HCM call me and ask for V20m for a bike.

Tell her off...... You got a bike a already... How many you want.....
I almost call her a liar........

They literally took as Singaporeans as ATM. Some meet lousy man and hated Singaporeans.

Must learn to outsmart them, but base on my assessment, most Singaporean cannot tame them.

Recently message me say sad and lonely......I just tell her I recommend a bf for you. :D

Its good to let the VB know what she can expect after marriage, but often, the life they are having are still better than what they have in VN province. If any Singapore man can tell his bx that he will not give monthly allowances to her family and not help her family to buy motorbike or build house, i am sure the VB will not want to marry the Singapore man too. I know of a few Singapore man who always sing praises of their Viet spouse and always say their bx never take money from them. But as time passes by, they will leak some info like they have to give allowances monthly, buy motorbike for her family and even build house for them. Everybody wants face, but to the extend of that is too much. Think about it, if the money for building houses and buying bikes are saved up, the Singaporean husband and her VB can have a much better life. I always say why Singaporean husbands are always broke, wife cannot help in family expenses but yet need to give to her family. Still got extra request for house and bike, earn also not enough for them to spend. :D Children educated wrongly, do badly in school. With all these, so how to expect Singaporeans to look up on us? All these years, i have friends and relatives who asked me why i married VB? They looked down on me. But they all think otherwise now with my kids receiving academic excellence awards yearly, i staying in condo and driving new cars. This is possible because my wife and i share common goals and we work towards it.

MIFAcafe
02-07-2014, 06:18 PM
Know a Vietnamese beer lady in Tampines. She told me she single and friend me with Facebook. Saw a photo of her in wedding gown.....

Later I found out she is married. Fucking liar. :mad:

Nowadays, a lot of VBs are working in the food courts, but how many take out portion of their money to help their own family (children and husband)? All worked because they need to send money back to VN every month. I have also seen numerous VBs who have viet bf but yet lie to their Singapore husbands that the viet guy is her relative in VN. Overboard to the extend of bringing the viet bf over to Singapore.

One can say i am very negative about VBs, but it will also have to depend on what are your expectations of your viet spouse. I have been married with my bx for over 11 years, have 3 kids, my bx already got her Singapore passport since 2009. Constant contact with Vietnamese due to my business in VN. Seen and experienced too much of them. It took me many years to change the thinking of my bx, but i do it through REASONING. I will explain to her about what is correct and show it to her via news reports and other real life examples. I keep my wife posted on the latest international , Asia and Singapore news. My wife watches Phoenix Chinese News Channel daily daily for news and to further improve her Mandarin. I see so many Singapore man being controlled totally by their viet spouse. What we Singapore man see are mostly acted infront of us, when these VBs come together, they will show their true colours and talk about how much `money` they have digged from their Singapore husbands and whether they have other bfs outside. Yes, there are some good ones there but its really rare to find one.

Golden question
02-07-2014, 08:57 PM
But in the event of a divorce with foreigner husband, they will always want the daughter as the daughter will be money spinning machine for them when she grows up ;)

Bro,u long time no post but once u post,is always full of 'punch' of hard truth of Vietnamese which i always nod my head and agreed.

National day coming,salute u first

Golden question
02-07-2014, 09:01 PM
Know a Vietnamese beer lady in Tampines. She told me she single and friend me with Facebook. Saw a photo of her in wedding gown.....

Later I found out she is married. Fucking liar. :mad:

Dont be mad,telling lies is a norm for them cos they dont find themself wrong in telling lies and most will twist and turn when they know u found out the truth haha

Ask them to apologise,haha hard loh,their vietnamese 'pride' is stronger than anything

Seletar
03-07-2014, 12:28 AM
Known a VB. When I leave HCM call me and ask for V20m for a bike.

Tell her off...... You got a bike a already... How many you want.....
I almost call her a liar........

They literally took as Singaporeans as ATM. Some meet lousy man and hated Singaporeans.

Must learn to outsmart them, but base on my assessment, most Singaporean cannot tame them.

Recently message me say sad and lonely......I just tell her I recommend a bf for you. :D

Know this vb and recently I went to her kampong stayed over night. Her parent house really cramp, no bed room, many people stay. I volunteered to buy her a bike but she said her priority is a nha rieng because really no place to stay. I asked her to find out the cost and let me know but she worried I can't cope.. that is the story.

SingViet
03-07-2014, 05:44 AM
Know this vb and recently I went to her kampong stayed over night. Her parent house really cramp, no bed room, many people stay. I volunteered to buy her a bike but she said her priority is a nha rieng because really no place to stay. I asked her to find out the cost and let me know but she worried I can't cope.. that is the story.

You should be a really rich fellow. You should be the VB's HERO :D

Kim91
03-07-2014, 05:44 AM
Bro,u long time no post but once u post,is always full of 'punch' of hard truth of Vietnamese which i always nod my head and agreed.

Uncle singviet is the reason I join this thread.. :D

SingViet
03-07-2014, 06:06 AM

I just say what others don't dare to say and that's why i say i am the most hated fellow of VBs. :D

SingViet
03-07-2014, 06:06 AM
Uncle singviet is the reason I join this thread.. :D

Thank you Cam On, xie xie

MIFAcafe
03-07-2014, 08:54 AM
VB naturally short sighted, impatient, want to see instant reward and never plan for future. (unless some seniors here teach them to see long term)

Hence you give them 6 months; their true nature will surface. And that is when you can tell whether she can be your girlfriend.

For marrying I think at least 2 years together..... hence 30 months from knowing to marrying. (H88 guide me)

Cannot rush; otherwise you get into deep shit. A hole so deep you never find the bottom.

And we are in year 2014; don't need a married cert to confirm anything..... if got baby just give money let VB raise the kid.

naemlo
03-07-2014, 10:46 AM
You should be a really rich fellow. You should be the VB's HERO :D

Vietnam needs more of these rich fellows.... :D

shctaw
03-07-2014, 11:27 AM
Vietnam needs more of these rich fellows.... :D

Vietnam need lot of foreign investment....

Rich fellow may not do any good if never contribute or invest.

naemlo
03-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Vietnam need lot of foreign investment....

Rich fellow may not do any good if never contribute or invest.

Whether to welcome more foreign investment, politically it is up to the govt to decide. More foreign guys spending money on VN gers are welcome by common ppl like me . Know a ger recently and decided to buy a bike for her, it will boast to a VN ger "wealth".

Hurricane88
03-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Whether to welcome more foreign investment, politically it is up to the govt to decide. More foreign guys spending money on VN gers are welcome by common ppl like me . Know a ger recently and decided to buy a bike for her, it will boast to a VN ger "wealth".

i also wan bike...naemlo kor kor...when can buy for me too....:)

elth
03-07-2014, 01:50 PM

faster buy her nha rieng so her family can stay better... you really good man :D

naemlo
03-07-2014, 01:53 PM

Too bad u dun wear skirt, not SYT, cannot let me hug, bonk n sleep at night. :D

After more than 10 yrs in HCMC, I still dunno what is the price of a new or used bike, u think I will buy for u? :D I rather spend the money on beer and food in HCMC :D

Not making fun of this, I remember yrs ago I met a VN ger and rode behind her in her PCX. Bought by her so called BF. I wonder why man loves to buy bike for VN gers.

Hurricane88
03-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Not making fun of this, I remember yrs ago I met a VN ger and rode behind her in her PCX. Bought by her so called BF. I wonder why man loves to buy bike for VN gers.

but in your post above...you did mentioned you are going to buy a bike for a gal you met recently...hahah...:)

naemlo
03-07-2014, 02:12 PM
I volunteered to buy her a bike but she said her priority is a nha rieng because really no place to stay. I asked her to find out the cost and let me know but she worried I can't cope.. that is the story.

Know a ger recently and decided to buy a bike for her, it will boast to a VN ger "wealth".

but in your post above...you did mentioned you are going to buy a bike for a gal you met recently...hahah...:)

Oh guess I replied wrongly :D I meant "Someone" knows a ger recently and decided to buy a bike, this will boast the particular VN ger "wealth".

Hurricane88
03-07-2014, 02:15 PM
Oh guess I replied wrongly :D I meant "Someone" knows a ger recently and decided to buy a bike, this will boast the particular VN ger "wealth".

read what you had written and can caused lots of repercussions...also plenty of different meanings and intentions...:p

FireShark
03-07-2014, 02:16 PM

H88,

You should as Naemlo kor kor to buy you a car not bike.

naemlo
03-07-2014, 02:18 PM
read what you had written and can caused lots of repercussions...also plenty of different meanings and intentions...:p

Guess this is the fun of a forum. :D

Uncle, I only 28 yrs old :D How to be kor kor :eek:

Hurricane88
03-07-2014, 02:19 PM
H88,

he will not even buy me a beer and you think he buy me a car...hahah...naemlo didi la not kor kor...me older than him...earlier was just to tease him...:p

Hurricane88
03-07-2014, 02:22 PM

are you sure you volunteered to buy her a bike...if she wanted a Vespa 125cc brand new and that is USD3.5k or more than 70mil Dong...Honda Vision 125cc (made in Thailand) already cost around 41mil Dong...:)

I rather donate the money to charity then to give a greedy gal...:p

naemlo
03-07-2014, 02:33 PM
he will not even buy me a beer and you think he buy me a car...hahah...naemlo didi la not kor kor...me older than him...earlier was just to tease him...:p

U forget, we always avoiding each other. :D Beer in Vietnam is cheap if we talking about road side type.

I enjoy drinking in Vietnam. I remember in Hanoi, a glass of Hanoi draft was about 2 or 3k VND. A friend n I each brought about 10SGD worth of VND. We were very drunk at the end of the night and still had some cash back home.

Hurricane88
03-07-2014, 02:39 PM
I enjoy drinking in Vietnam. I remember in Hanoi, a glass of Hanoi draft was about 2 or 3k VND. A friend n I each brought about 10SGD worth of VND. We were very drunk at the end of the night and still had some cash back home.

yes i knew beer is cheap but still you have not bought any beer for me leh...often i am the one paying LOL...:0

FireShark
03-07-2014, 02:42 PM
Uncle, I only 28 yrs old :D How to be kor kor

I can only be your kor kor not uncle:cool:. Haven't reach that stage yet

Naemlo didi so stingy meh :p. That not him ma

naemlo
03-07-2014, 02:52 PM
yes i knew beer is cheap but still you have not bought any beer for me leh...often i am the one paying LOL...:0

I also forget how many times we met in HCMC. Getting old, once or twice. In disco Gossip and a local pub. Donkey years ago... those days we were still young... while u n Surescore busied hugging a ger.

Next Charity trip we tried to meet by the roadside... have local dish and local beer. Dun go expensive place to drink.

naemlo
03-07-2014, 02:56 PM
I can only be your kor kor not uncle:cool:. Haven't reach that stage yet

Hmmm we are still young :D

MIFAcafe
03-07-2014, 04:04 PM
The roadside beer store we frequent have food and cheap beer plus 4 beer ladies to serve you......

20 year old to 32 year old........:D

http://anh.24h.com.vn/upload/2-2013/images/2013-05-20/1369044069-giai-bong-da-cup-bia-sai-gon-7.jpg

I also forget how many times we met in HCMC. Getting old, once or twice. In disco Gossip and a local pub. Donkey years ago... those days we were still young... while u n Surescore busied hugging a ger.

Next Charity trip we tried to meet by the roadside... have local dish and local beer. Dun go expensive place to drink.

FireShark
03-07-2014, 04:57 PM
The roadside beer store we frequent have food and cheap beer plus 4 beer ladies to serve you......

20 year old to 32 year old........:D

Their Beer Ladies are so much prettier than Singapore :rolleyes:

Once, with my BX and friends, one of the pretty Beer Lady, say she a bit drunk (dunno whether she lied just 4 bottles) because of my friend keep asking her to drink. 5 bottles she must drink 1 bottle. My friend bought total 30 bottles. In the end, my friend manage to get her number.

MIFAcafe
03-07-2014, 05:03 PM
I met beer ladies from Singapore, Malaysia, Thai, VN, China.... notice PRC and VN more open if they like you. Can kiss you in her work place.

Vietnamese beer lady in Vietnam are very competitive... go all out for business...

usually I choose the gal I like and only drink her beer..... and if she dare to step away my table for 15 min, I switch to other beer.

I will keep doing same thing..... and tip her 20-30k every time I go back hotel.....

I will find the girl stick to my table every month I go back and drink.....

Sorry keep using "money". I am only in VN for few days.....need to resort to tipping them....

Otherwise i am just another beer drinker........ :roll eyes:

I heard they make around V3m.... wonder how they survive......

Once, with my BX and friends, one of the pretty Beer Lady, say she a bit drunk (dunno whether she lied just 4 bottles) because of my friend keep asking her to drink. 5 bottles she must drink 1 bottle. My friend bought total 30 bottles. In the end, my friend manage to get her number.

FireShark
04-07-2014, 10:22 AM
I heard they make around V3m.... wonder how they survive......

Ya, it truth. Last month, I went there for my business trip, was disturbing one of the pretty beer lady, she told be about V3M+++ only each month. My colleague (French) in VN disturb her, and ask her to be his gf. My colleague will take care of her, wow, that beer lady willingly my friend to care of her. Sigh..... Some SYT VB nowadays in their eye only $

MIFAcafe
04-07-2014, 02:36 PM
I ever had a long chat with a VB. She told me it is common to spend some small money of BF they like. But will not really talk about the amount every month.

If good girl; they will keep their problem to themselves.

A VB I like; work as reception; her monthly rental is V1.5m. Salary V2.8m. Really thrifty in spending...... I wonder how she survive on V1.3m.....

Ya, it truth. Last month, I went there for my business trip, was disturbing one of the pretty beer lady, she told be about V3M+++ only each month. My colleague (French) in VN disturb her, and ask her to be his gf. My colleague will take care of her, wow, that beer lady willingly my friend to care of her. Sigh..... Some SYT VB nowadays in their eye only $

Golden question
04-07-2014, 03:49 PM
They have hundred thousand way of surving,next time ask them to show u their 'Wu lin mi chee' :D

Kim91
05-07-2014, 12:20 PM
They have hundred thousand way of surving,next time ask them to show u their 'Wu lin mi chee' :D

Or u mean eat "ku" 密集

stillgottheblue
05-07-2014, 12:43 PM
I ever had a long chat with a VB. She told me it is common to spend some small money of BF they like. But will not really talk about the amount every month.

If good girl; they will keep their problem to themselves.

A VB I like; work as reception; her monthly rental is V1.5m. Salary V2.8m. Really thrifty in spending...... I wonder how she survive on V1.3m.....

A VB says want to "support" me there and give me 1 child. She got house there and doing small business. Whether it's a lie or not, I guess there's some truth. :D :D :D

MIFAcafe
05-07-2014, 03:52 PM
This is also another way to know a VB like/love you.

After they lie to you; they will feel uneasy if they like you.

They will start to tell you the truth and everything about her..... if that happen; congrat. You found someone that like you........

So far this is what I experience........ I may be wrong.....

Just sharing....:)

A VB says want to "support" me there and give me 1 child. She got house there and doing small business. Whether it's a lie or not, I guess there's some truth. :D :D :D

Seletar
05-07-2014, 10:49 PM

You very lucky loh, BX accompanied you go drinking, my bx just stayed in ks don't accompany me drink or watched world cup. I ventured alone and drank alone the beer lady did give me tel no and she said can come out dinner but I missed the chance. :)

volcano
06-07-2014, 10:48 PM
work as reception; her monthly rental is V1.5m. Salary V2.8m. Really thrifty in spending...... I wonder how she survive on V1.3m.....

they usually stay together with other friends..will buy food from local market back home to cook..their food usually consist of boil vege,meat cook with fish sauce etc...the cost is very low,if split among friends,20k each shld be enough for 2 meals.

volcano
06-07-2014, 10:50 PM
You very lucky loh, BX accompanied you go drinking, my bx just stayed in ks don't accompany me drink or watched world cup. I ventured alone and drank alone the beer lady did give me tel no and she said can come out dinner but I missed the chance. :)

let u go roam alone to drink is good thing what...can have chance to get a quickie at mini hotel before reporting back...:D

Kim91
07-07-2014, 07:07 AM
This is also another way to know a VB like/love you.

After they lie to you; they will feel uneasy if they like you.

They will start to tell you the truth and everything about her..... if that happen; congrat. You found someone that like you........

So far this is what I experience........ I may be wrong.....

Just sharing....:)

Uncle mifa, how u know which one is the real truth..
Still believe only time will tell. N immerse in her life to understand her more. But if she just an em yeu then dun bother...why need to lie in first place. Hope u find the one soon..
Thank for sharing..

Seletar
07-07-2014, 08:49 AM
[QUOTE=Kim91;11380278]Uncle mifa, how u know which one is the real truth..
Still believe only time will tell. N immerse in her life to understand her more. But if she just an em yeu then dun bother...why need to lie in first place. Hope u find the one soon..
Thank for sharing..[/QUOT
Agree. Time will tell, I am with this vb not long, can study her character, not any how one. I am planning to set up a family with her in vn though no need papers, important is trust each other. Now in the process of buying a nha rieng and be gai will arrive next year. :)

Seletar
07-07-2014, 08:58 AM
let u go roam alone to drink is good thing what...can have chance to get a quickie at mini hotel before reporting back...:D

Agree can have a quickie but she is smarter, she helped unload my bullets before allowed me to go out, and I have not much power after venturing out.:p

Hurricane88
07-07-2014, 09:58 AM
Agree. Time will tell, I am with this vb not long, can study her character, not any how one. I am planning to set up a family with her in vn though no need papers, important is trust each other. Now in the process of buying a nha rieng and be gai will arrive next year. :)

wow serious ha...little baby gal coming soon...haha. congrats to you...not sure I dare to believe you did that...:)

Seletar
07-07-2014, 10:57 AM
wow serious ha...little baby gal coming soon...haha. congrats to you...not sure I dare to believe you did that...:)

Bo bian mah, too fast liao, want me to check DNA is it ??:):p

jackbl
07-07-2014, 11:45 PM
Now in the process of buying a nha rieng and be gai will arrive next year. :)

You really can!!! :D :p

jackbl
07-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Bo bian mah, too fast liao, want me to check DNA is it ??

Can try to check lor....

Seletar
07-07-2014, 11:53 PM
You really can!!! :D :p

What to do, the thing has happened. Can I run road ? :eek:

mutantchicken
08-07-2014, 12:51 AM
What to do, the thing has happened. Can I run road ? :eek:

the fact is if you think you have to check dna means its a questionable relationship....u should have used condom or ensured she on contraception, but dont be a bastard and try use questionable legitimacy of the child to shirk your responsibilities as a father if it is indeed yours, i hate men who dont get empiracle proof but merely use some timing issues to say not his kid and then run..damn shameful

volcano
08-07-2014, 02:30 AM

u r the man....3 cheers for u...:D

Kim91
08-07-2014, 07:03 AM

Welcome to fatherhood! !

MIFAcafe
08-07-2014, 11:26 AM

Congratulation.:D

Anyway I met lot of vbs whom are single mother, so I consider you a good man.

The chances of meeting a new girl and that she already have baby is very high.

Even young girls around 19 also have baby.

If she has a Facebook account, you can tell. A lot of photos of that baby.

Seletar
08-07-2014, 11:34 AM
the fact is if you think you have to check dna means its a questionable relationship....u should have used condom or ensured she on contraception, but dont be a bastard and try use questionable legitimacy of the child to shirk your responsibilities as a father if it is indeed yours, i hate men who dont get empiracle proof but merely use some timing issues to say not his kid and then run..damn shameful

If I am a bastard, I will just change my tel number and what for buy a house. The DNA issue is just to joke with H88 because he don't believe I can do it. I no need like other brothers every night must use video chat can see each other talking. :)

volcano
08-07-2014, 11:35 AM

my new gf is 20 years old and her mum is 37 years old...:D

dunno want to greet her mum as "aunty" or "sis"...:p

Seletar
08-07-2014, 11:43 AM
Congratulation.:D

Anyway I met lot of vbs whom are single mother, so I consider you a good man.

The chances of meeting a new girl and that she already have baby is very high.

If she has a Facebook account, you can tell. A lot of photos of that baby.

Yesterday went to a karaoke and sit with a vb age 20 years old and she told me she has a baby age 1 year, not surprising but I further enquired came to know that she don't know who is the father of the baby, most probably is short gun. Real pity them, many these cases. :(

Seletar
08-07-2014, 11:50 AM

Can do 双飞 ma, mother daughter together, you are lucky indeed. :D:p

Xgenre
08-07-2014, 12:04 PM
she told me she has a baby age 1 year, not surprising but I further enquired came to know that she don't know who is the father of the baby, most probably is short gun. Real pity them, many these cases. :(

Too many customers who do raw.

Hurricane88
08-07-2014, 12:05 PM
You guys can read and comment here...:)

http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=459543

MIFAcafe
08-07-2014, 09:54 PM
Don't need to pity anyone. Just play responsibly.

They ignorant ok. But not senior here.

Vb like kids.... Especially daughter. They are been taught this way. But take care of them, if the kid is yours.

Yesterday went to a karaoke and sit with a vb age 20 years old and she told me she has a baby age 1 year, not surprising but I further enquired came to know that she don't know who is the father of the baby, most probably is short gun. Real pity them, many these cases. :(

Golden question
08-07-2014, 10:36 PM

Vb like kids.... Especially daughter. They are been taught this way. But take care of them, if the kid is yours.

Yes no need pity them.Is the norm over there.To us is unbelievable but to them is like eating rice every day.

They don't even bother and is the same as going to a pharmacy to buy a box of condom there.They will just walk in and ask and buy for u without u asking but if u ask a sg girl to go buy for u at 7 eleven,she ask u go fly kite:D

Golden question
08-07-2014, 10:37 PM

Daughter have better return that's why most orphanage there is boy:D

jackbl
09-07-2014, 12:48 AM

can try darling too :D

volcano
09-07-2014, 03:19 AM
can do 双飞 ma, mother daughter together, you are lucky indeed. :d:p

兄弟,你太看得起我了...:d

lacezy
10-07-2014, 11:40 PM

Seletar
12-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Hi brothers,
My friend's friend will be moving house to Vietnam for good. He sold off his HDB's flat and intend to move his things to VN but he has no idea how to engage a forwarding company or house mover. Any one knows any company ? He is coming back tomorrow and will be going back to VN another 2 weeks time.
Thanks for any info

Beachsea
13-07-2014, 12:37 AM
Hi brothers,
My friend's friend will be moving house to Vietnam for good. He sold off his HDB's flat and intend to move his things to VN but he has no idea how to engage a forwarding company or house mover. Any one knows any company ? He is coming back tomorrow and will be going back to VN another 2 weeks time.
Thanks for any info

Wah ur friend champion. Whats his status? married to VB? etc.
His housing there? work ? how old is he?

He is sure power and daring....but still i hope he can outlast all..Cheers;)

volcano
13-07-2014, 02:33 AM
Hi brothers,
Thanks for any info

why move when can buy in Vietnam...pay for freight forwarding charges and end up using old stuffs...not very reasonable lei...:confused:

btw...seriously hope ur friend not seliing his HDB then come warknam buy a landed house and put under his "ba xa" name hor...

Seletar
13-07-2014, 09:09 AM
why move when can buy in Vietnam...pay for freight forwarding charges and end up using old stuffs...not very reasonable lei...:confused:

btw...seriously hope ur friend not seliing his HDB then come warknam buy a landed house and put under his "ba xa" name hor...

He already sold his flat and married a vb bought a 3 storey house in Vinh Long, he wants to bring his old stuff to vn.

Seletar
13-07-2014, 09:11 AM
Wah ur friend champion. Whats his status? married to VB? etc.
His housing there? work ? how old is he?

He is a retiree, married to vb...don't know is a wise move ? Age difference is a lot..

Hurricane88
13-07-2014, 09:15 AM
He already sold his flat and married a vb bought a 3 storey house in Vinh Long, he wants to bring his old stuff to vn.

good luck to your fren...hopefully he can live ever after...we dun hope to read his wife sold the property and dumped him within a few years...:)

KangTuo
13-07-2014, 09:34 AM

He is a retiree, married to vb...don't know is a wise move ? Age difference is a lot..

Oh no...

Let's pray for your friend... Pray that all goes smoothly with his plan

volcano
13-07-2014, 09:36 AM

aiyoh....so chun ah...Vietnam so many provinces but still can kena the same wor...he stay in which part of Vinh Long???...

i am "old ghost" of VL... :D

volcano
13-07-2014, 09:42 AM

sigh....ur friend really is "lao hero"....sincerely wish him the best.

welcome him to the family of Vinh Long's Sinkie Son-in-law..:D

what kind of things he wanna bring over to Vietnam?

how much quantity is that?...40 foot container???

MIFAcafe
13-07-2014, 10:00 AM
So many well wishes....... :D

Wah ur friend champion.

..:confused:

good luck to your fren...hopefully he can live ever after...

Oh no...

Let's pray for your friend...

Seletar
13-07-2014, 10:04 AM
good luck to your fren...hopefully he can live ever after...we dun hope to read his wife sold the property and dumped him within a few years...:)

I also worry for him because we read the VN thread and he don't. He is those uncle type, he says retire in vn is good compare to Sinkieland. I don't know.

volcano
13-07-2014, 10:09 AM
So many well wishes....... :D

of cos wor...its a BIG BIG BIG gamble for him to take at his age...:eek:

actually no need sell off HDB de...

even if its just a 3 room HDB...rent the whole flat out and he can lead a comfortable life in Vietnam with the rental..

Seletar
13-07-2014, 10:10 AM
sigh....ur friend really is "lao hero"....sincerely wish him the best.

welcome him to the family of Vinh Long's Sinkie Son-in-law..:D

what kind of things he wanna bring over to Vietnam?

how much quantity is that?...40 foot container???

I don't know where is Vinh Long, will meet him over bia session this week, he is staying at a hotel here for 2 weeks to settle things. Will introduce to you if you like since both of you are con re of Vinh Long, but I think he don't chiong bbbj, bia om or ktv. :D:p

MIFAcafe
13-07-2014, 10:14 AM
When a man is in love ; you cannot interfere.

It is like standing between a lion and his dinner.:D

I also worry for him because we read the VN thread and he don't. He is those uncle type, he says retire in vn is good compare to Sinkieland. I don't know.

even if its just a 3 room HDB...rent the whole flat out and he can lead a comfortable life in Vietnam with the rental..

volcano
13-07-2014, 10:15 AM

if its in kind of expenses....of cos the living expenses is cheaper in Ving Long if compared to Sinkie...

but well,he is the owner of a HDB flat in Sinkie whereas he is nobody in VL.

the next thing is...if its just both of them and they buy a 3 storey house..i dont know how big is the surface area..but size of houses in countryside are usually bigger as compared to those in Hcmc..hence i predict maybe his wife's family also stay together with them..therefore...his living expenses will also increase..

volcano
13-07-2014, 10:20 AM
I don't know where is Vinh Long, will meet him over bia session this week, he is staying at a hotel here for 2 weeks to settle things. Will introduce to you if you like since both of you are con re of Vinh Long, but I think he don't chiong bbbj, bia om or ktv. :D:p

Vinh Long is in Mekong Delta..next to Tra Vinh and Can Tho...kakaka...:D

see lah...if time permits..we can always meet for some beers...

i also very curious in what cause ur friend to have such a big courage to make this move...

casannova03
13-07-2014, 02:08 PM
After more than 10 yrs in HCMC, I still dunno what is the price of a new or used bike, u think I will buy for u? :D I rather spend the money on beer and food in HCMC :D

Time flies!!!:eek::eek:

You "soak" there 10 yrs liao!! Ho say bo bro??!!

MIFAcafe
13-07-2014, 02:37 PM
I only 1 year old....... baby green horn.

naemlo
13-07-2014, 02:46 PM

KNN, u jumped out suddenly, want to scare me? Long time no see.... :D

Golden question
13-07-2014, 10:16 PM

Pocket have money,retire where also good.Your friend don't know much about Vietnam or Vietnamese and dare to sell flat and go with her young BX haha.

Good luck to him,come back sg still have pioneer package waiting for him haha

jackbl
14-07-2014, 12:05 AM
aiyoh....so chun ah...Vietnam so many provinces but still can kena the same wor...he stay in which part of Vinh Long???...

Maybe he also dunno.... just know it is Vinh Long :D

jackbl
14-07-2014, 12:07 AM
i also very curious in what cause ur friend to have such a big courage to make this move...

This one Seletar will find out during the beer session in singapore :D

Kim91
14-07-2014, 06:48 AM

i am "old ghost" of VL... :D

My bx also from vinh long:D

Seletar
14-07-2014, 10:14 AM
My bx also from vinh long:D

Which part of Vinh Long ? Seems like VL produce many pretty vbs, yesterday just know a milf vb from VL too. She is the one...the ideal ger..If I have known her earlier, I could have become son in law of Vinh Long.. a bit regret now, life depends on fate..sigh !!:(

FireShark
14-07-2014, 10:25 AM
Hi brothers,
Thanks for any info

Just let me know if you required. I do have several contacts in the Freight Forwarding Firm cos im in this Line. Let me know u need air or sea

damong777
14-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Pocket have money,retire where also good.Your friend don't know much about Vietnam or Vietnamese and dare to sell flat and go with her young BX haha.

Good luck to him,come back sg still have pioneer package waiting for him haha

Provided he can take the heart attacks first when things turn sour

Xin loi...that was meant...but really, must admire him for being gung ho at his age.

Good luck to him

Hope for the best but always prepare for the worst is what i practice especially in dealing with VB.

jackbl
14-07-2014, 11:17 PM
Seems like VL produce many pretty vbs, yesterday just know a milf vb from VL too. She is the one...the ideal ger..If I have known her earlier, I could have become son in law of Vinh Long.. a bit regret now, life depends on fate..sigh !!:(

She's from Long Hồ :D

mutantchicken
15-07-2014, 01:21 AM
if its in kind of expenses....of cos the living expenses is cheaper in Ving Long if compared to Sinkie...

but well,he is the owner of a HDB flat in Sinkie whereas he is nobody in VL.

the next thing is...if its just both of them and they buy a 3 storey house..i dont know how big is the surface area..but size of houses in countryside are usually bigger as compared to those in Hcmc..hence i predict maybe his wife's family also stay together with them..therefore...his living expenses will also increase..

Even if the wifes family DOESNT live with him he will be still responsible or expected to pay for their expenses...and def he will be a nobody in VL becasue undoubtly the house ill be in the wifes name..he will be merely a wallet

this would be the wisest move rent out the unit in singapore, that that and rent out a mansion in VL to test out the wife and should she be a good one then 50k sing should be a really good property in VL

Hi brothers,
Thanks for any info

Retireing to VL on a fixed income isnt a problem, retiring to vn putting most you assests in the name of a person many times your junior, who is probably more cunning and more intelligent than you are and isnt handicapped by notions of love, isnt the smartest idea....

volcano
15-07-2014, 02:21 AM
She's from Long Hồ :D

wah...u know his ideal gal from where wor...:eek::p

Seletar
15-07-2014, 08:32 AM
Even if the wifes family DOESNT live with him he will be still responsible or expected to pay for their expenses...and def he will be a nobody in VL becasue undoubtly the house ill be in the wifes name..he will be merely a wallet

this would be the wisest move rent out the unit in singapore, that that and rent out a mansion in VL to test out the wife and should she be a good one then 50k sing should be a really good property in VL

Retireing to VL on a fixed income isnt a problem, retiring to vn putting most you assests in the name of a person many times your junior, who is probably more cunning and more intelligent than you are and isnt handicapped by notions of love, isnt the smartest idea....
101% agree with you, very high risk kind of investment, should mitigate the risk and spread out the basket of eggs.

FireShark
15-07-2014, 02:55 PM
101% agree with you, very high risk kind of investment, should mitigate the risk and spread out the basket of eggs.

Seletar

You friend haven't call me back, I had contact my friend and he need to know the dimension of the cartons so that he can arrange people pick and load it into the lorry and send it to the cargo centre. If he doesn't need anymore, please let me know

Seletar
15-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Seletar

You friend haven't call me back, I had contact my friend and he need to know the dimension of the cartons so that he can arrange people pick and load it into the lorry and send it to the cargo centre. If he doesn't need anymore, please let me know

He postponed his trip, will be back end of this month. Wee called me just now,

jackbl
16-07-2014, 12:59 AM
wah...u know his ideal gal from where wor...

I got ask her and I remember it. He asked liao he forgot :D :p

KangTuo
17-07-2014, 12:42 AM
Today my bx read online vn news that there is a survey conducted in vn that sillyporean is number 1 in "ngoai tinh" follow by USA...

I am trying to find that piece of news...

mutantchicken
17-07-2014, 01:59 AM
Today my bx read online vn news that there is a survey conducted in vn that sillyporean is number 1 in "ngoai tinh" follow by USA...

I am trying to find that piece of news...

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Diva/Story/A1Story20121005-375888.html
maybe this...vn news is always old

casannova03
17-07-2014, 12:33 PM
KNN, u jumped out suddenly, want to scare me? Long time no see.... :D

As usual ma...log in once in a blue moon to see see look look...:D

I ok la...not too bad...you soak in vn so long do what sia?

Good eat good sleep and good tinh ha?

naemlo
17-07-2014, 12:39 PM
I ok la...not too bad...you soak in vn so long do what sia?

Same same, as usual... 10 yrs dun change. :D

Beachsea
21-07-2014, 07:22 PM
Oh man....seriously Good luck to the old guy ...

I think all of us knew its a super wrong move.......end up no house no money no nothing...maybe in the end need to borrow money to fly back silly-pore....

Hai.....i see my friend i already vomit blood, this week buy desktop, next week buy laptop...cause more convenient......its like his vietnam wife and family requires more computer usage than us at their Ulooo village...

things to buy (standard VBs SOP)
- computerSssssss
- LC/LEd Tv Ssss
- Motor cycleSSSSSsssss
- then Land and build house
- monthly allowance for wife and immediate family cum non immediate family
- Money for investment, sure make money and also for 'our' Vietnam future
- Ipad Ipod Iphone and Samsung...no worries..they more savvy tech then us..everything new also want..confirm will need one.
- Gold chain, earrings...cause Gold good for keepsake , ''i will save for you''

simply : JUST GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY , We the VBs are better at wealth management then those bankers or relationship managers in SINGAPORE.
'' See my handphone, i poor like fuck , no money eat no money sent home but i got the newest Iphone 6:) ''

:)

milfmilf
21-07-2014, 07:58 PM
2 years ago when my FB thought of getting I-porn 4 with her $$, I managed to convince her that S3 was a much more superior choice. She bought S3, though she might have brainwashed by many goondos that rotten fruit is good & blah blah.. And later upgrade to S4 with her own method :D

milfmilf
21-07-2014, 08:05 PM

I think all of us knew its a super wrong move.......end up no house no money no nothing...maybe in the end need to borrow money to fly back silly-pore....

Hai.....i see my friend i already vomit blood, this week buy desktop, next week buy laptop...cause more convenient......its like his vietnam wife and family requires more computer usage than us at their Ulooo village...

- computerSssssss
- LC/LEd Tv Ssss
- Motor cycleSSSSSsssss
- Ipad Ipod Iphone and Samsung...no worries..they more savvy tech then us..everything new also want..confirm will need one.

simply : JUST GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY , We the VBs are better at wealth management then those bankers or relationship managers in SINGAPORE.
'' See my handphone, i poor like fuck , no money eat no money sent home but i got the newest Iphone 6:) ''

interesting :D

by the way rotten fruit phone already beaten by Samsung, Sony & LG all the way back to stone age liao, not gona make it anymore. Next, their sanitary pad will be gone case when consumer start to get their hands on Samsung's new 8.4" tab S.

rotten fruit fanboy may find it hard to accept but that's the HARD TRUTH

KangTuo
21-07-2014, 11:33 PM
interesting :D

by the way rotten fruit phone already beaten by Samsung, Sony & LG all the way back to stone age liao, not gona make it anymore. Next, their sanitary pad will be gone case when consumer start to get their hands on Samsung's new 8.4" tab S.

rotten fruit fanboy may find it hard to accept but that's the HARD TRUTH

Andriod !!!! I like....

topcook1
22-07-2014, 04:06 PM

- computerSssssss
- LC/LEd Tv Ssss
- Motor cycleSSSSSsssss

So scary to know all these truth...One of my friend just went Golden mile tower and seems keen to select a viet bride. He told me is much cheaper than to engage a maid. Can do house work and free bonk.BTW he is approaching 50s and a divorcee.

Hurricane88
22-07-2014, 04:18 PM
So scary to know all these truth...One of my friend just went Golden mile tower and seems keen to select a viet bride. He told me is much cheaper than to engage a maid. Can do house work and free bonk.BTW he is approaching 50s and a divorcee.

haha...let me share what is your friend risks..:)

after marriage...women charter applies...means any divorce wife gets half or more of his asset (including sale of HDB)
your friend still need to pay for her family expenses otherwise she may go to work and who knew what other work she can do...
after deposit paid for the marriage...the bride may mia with all the downry...
after marriage she may gone mia with all the savings...your friend cannot divorce because cannot find her...
foreigner bride...many trips to ICA for LTVP, LTVP+, PR, Citizen...many many trips if your friend dun have enough CPF savings or currently dun have high pay (anything above SGD3.5k basic)

your friend dun understand Viet culture best advice dun touch Viet bride...ask him to spend time in Vietnam a few months and find one proper wife there...learnt the Vietnamese language Tieng Viet and learn their culture...:)

SingViet
23-07-2014, 05:26 AM

Your friend thinks that he will be getting the best deal of his life, a maid with bonk. He is really naive. The viet gals are not as demure as he thought they are. Why are they willing to be match made? Viet guys aren't good enough? Its because they think its a GOLD MINE out there in other developed countries. The few standard things they will ask from their foreigner husband:

(1) Build a house for them in the province
(2) Buy a bike or a few bikes for their family
(3) Feed their whole family every month.

For sure it will cost more than a MAID and soon it will make him MAD. Don't give? can no problem `don't touch me' or the gal will out there looking for other Singaporean man while your friend is at work. They need residency status badly, so once they get residency status, they can carry out their plan. They are unlike Singaporeans , they have plans in their head.

i give an example i know. 20 something year old Viet lady married to 40 over year old Singapore man who is working as Security Supervisor. They got 1 daughter. Husband slog like mad outside, long hours, low pay. Wife goes back to VN a few times a year. Every time before going back, will ask husband to buy bags , phones etc for her to bring back to VN to shower her family. Husband not enough money, she ask her father in law to buy. Father-in-law working hard at over 70 years old. If never go back VN, she will ask her parents come Singapore. Husband owed so much money to credit card because of her, took a few years to pay back and had to cancel card because of bad credit rating. This viet lady whole family of gals all marry foreigners , her sisters in taiwan, divorced after a few years also.

Cheap? your friend will regret. :rolleyes:

KangTuo
23-07-2014, 08:02 AM

(1) no such request... Only renovate (paint and false ceiling) before the wedding in vn
(2) no such request
(3) no such request... Only $300 per month for mum and dad to spend

mutantchicken
23-07-2014, 09:02 AM
(1) no such request... Only renovate (paint and false ceiling) before the wedding in vn
(2) no such request
(3) no such request... Only $300 per month for mum and dad to spend

or so you say...what man would say HELLOOOO LOOK AT ME IM A WILLING CARROT...alll your posts seems to be you are a hero super manipulator of vbs...you a champion

Golden question
23-07-2014, 09:42 AM
Your friend thinks that he will be getting the best deal of his life, a maid with bonk. He is really naive. The viet gals are not as demure as he thought they are. Why are they willing to be match made? Viet guys aren't good enough? Its because they think its a GOLD MINE out there in other developed countries. The few standard things they will ask from their foreigner husband:

For sure it will cost more than a MAID and soon it will make him MAD. Don't give? can no problem `don't touch me' or the gal will out there looking for other Singaporean man while your friend is at work. They need residency status badly, so once they get residency status, they can carry out their plan. They are unlike Singaporeans , they have plans in their head.

i give an example i know. 20 something year old Viet lady married to 40 over year old Singapore man who is working as Security Supervisor. They got 1 daughter. Husband slog like mad outside, long hours, low pay. Wife goes back to VN a few times a year. Every time before going back, will ask husband to buy bags , phones etc for her to bring back to VN to shower her family. Husband not enough money, she ask her father in law to buy. Father-in-law working hard at over 70 years old. If never go back VN, she will ask her parents come Singapore. Husband owed so much money to credit card because of her, took a few years to pay back and had to cancel card because of bad credit rating. This viet lady whole family of gals all marry foreigners , her sisters in taiwan, divorced after a few years also.

u always appear when u need to and always back with case study whereby I believe not much people able to challenge u.

u paint a real picture when most is still naïve of Vietnamese girl or culture.

The more u appear,the more cases it show more sg man will fall into this knd of trap.Rather than blaming the foreign side,is time to reflect on our sg side.

Hurricane88
23-07-2014, 09:57 AM
u always appear when u need to and always back with case study whereby I believe not much people able to challenge u.

u paint a real picture when most is still naïve of Vietnamese girl or culture.

The more u appear,the more cases it show more sg man will fall into this knd of trap.Rather than blaming the foreign side,is time to reflect on our sg side.

bro SingViet is telling the truth...because truth is hard to accept for many commoners...:)

KangTuo
23-07-2014, 10:01 AM
or so you say...what man would say HELLOOOO LOOK AT ME IM A WILLING CARROT...alll your posts seems to be you are a hero super manipulator of vbs...you a champion

I mean no such request from my wife...
Other vb who requested such things as bike and built house, i run far far and disappear or give crap reasons.

I have been a carrot (in terms of $) to some vb though.
I am very direct and simple... No pussy no money :)

Seletar
23-07-2014, 10:17 AM

In May I bonked a Viet lady age 33 her Singaporean husband is 53 years old, an illegal bookie, don't understand English. She officially married this man in Spore already 4 years, but this girl stays in VN and will visit her husband 3 or 4times in a year. Her husband only visits her during tet. She claimed that the husband no give money to her and her mother house need to repair, her husband don't care.
So the moral of the story is even the vb is married, she will go out earn extra money if the husband don't give enough. :eek:

Hurricane88
23-07-2014, 10:26 AM
In May I bonked a Viet lady age 33 her Singaporean husband is 53 years old, an illegal bookie, don't understand English. She officially married this man in Spore already 4 years, but this girl stays in VN and will visit her husband 3 or 4times in a year. Her husband only visits her during tet. She claimed that the husband no give money to her and her mother house need to repair, her husband don't care.
So the moral of the story is even the vb is married, she will go out earn extra money if the husband don't give enough. :eek:

haha...how you meet her then...where you met her...:confused:

Seletar
23-07-2014, 10:46 AM
haha...how you meet her then...where you met her...:confused:

I met her in a birthday party. My friend's vb birthday so my friend invited me for sea food dinner at Jumbo at East Coast Park.

I sent her back after dinner and we exchanged tel no. We wechat each other everyday and went for lunch and dinner. After 2 weeks don't know how we ended up in bed. There is no FOC thing, you know what they want. She added me in the facebook but I quickly deleted as my bx is also my facebook friend.
She told me she will come again in Sept. but I just ignore her text, I paid her because I don't want strings attached, there is no end to it. :eek:

Hurricane88
23-07-2014, 11:43 AM
I met her in a birthday party. My friend's vb birthday so my friend invited me for sea food dinner at Jumbo at East Coast Park.
I sent her back after dinner and we exchanged tel no. We wechat each other everyday and went for lunch and dinner. After 2 weeks don't know how we ended up in bed. There is no FOC thing, you know what they want. She added me in the facebook but I quickly deleted as my bx is also my facebook friend.
She told me she will come again in Sept. but I just ignore her text, I paid her because I don't want strings attached, there is no end to it. :eek:

Lidat also can ha...heheh...so long you happy lol..now you are VB killer ha...:confused:

Seletar
23-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Lidat also can ha...heheh...so long you happy lol..now you are VB killer ha...:confused:

Influence by your Vietnam thread, bo bian.:)

KangTuo
23-07-2014, 01:31 PM
She added me in the facebook but I quickly deleted as my bx is also my facebook friend.

Facebook... Dangerous social media network to have

MIFAcafe
23-07-2014, 02:08 PM
So like you say; FOC is most expensive deal. Just pay.... any amount will do.

If bx found out;just say she is a whore.

After 2 weeks don't know how we ended up in bed. There is no FOC thing, you know what they want.

Seletar
23-07-2014, 05:45 PM

Agree. I always surf the vbs fb to discover what they do. :p I learnt a lesson, don't take photos with them, she put up in the fb, die loh.

So like you say; FOC is most expensive deal. Just pay.... any amount will do.

If bx found out;just say she is a whore.

Talking about whore actually they are here to lend us a shoulder to lean on, to share our sorrow and emptiness in life, kill our loneliness. It is not about sex. You don't believe I slept with a vb whom I know for 2 years in a hotel in hcmc without touching her. I paid her 2 million the next morning. You will feel bore after a few years in this scene, wondering what is life, who is our bx ?? :eek:

mutantchicken
23-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Agree. I always surf the vbs fb to discover what they do. :p I learnt a lesson, don't take photos with them, she put up in the fb, die loh.

Talking about whore actually they are here to lend us a shoulder to lean on, to share our sorrow and emptiness in life, kill our loneliness. It is not about sex. You don't believe I slept with a vb whom I know for 2 years in a hotel in hcmc without touching her. I paid her 2 million the next morning. You will feel bore after a few years in this scene, wondering what is life, who is our bx ?? :eek:

on the flip side like you friend..he can have a bx..still be bored still wondering what is life, who his is his bx...the he will also wonder where is his bx, who she fucking, where is is money..and why he so unhappy...have money and health can find bx...have bx lose health and lose money

Beachsea
23-07-2014, 06:25 PM

I think this is bloody common. Alot of my friends' VBs that they upped are married either in viet or to our silly-pore guys. Anyway even if you provide them, they will still find it not enough , will still go out earn one or they seems to have bloody high tendency to have affair outside? i realised that too...thats their trend? hahahaha
:D

chenpaul
23-07-2014, 07:32 PM
I think this is bloody common. Alot of my friends' VBs that they upped are married either in viet or to our silly-pore guys. Anyway even if you provide them, they will still find it not enough , will still go out earn one or they seems to have bloody high tendency to have affair outside? i realised that too...thats their trend? hahahaha

Sounds scary the way VBs are described, whether WL or not, they will tou chi.

milfmilf
23-07-2014, 08:17 PM
for lonely man, or those with own reason without a life partner, a WL or FB is indeed a quick solution to overcumm that something missing in life for him.

as to how long it last, is still give and take
either make an effort or move on ...

Bote
23-07-2014, 11:50 PM
Need me to repeat again? Just treat all VB as WL, it is in their blood, they are born whore.:D

Anyway even if you provide them, they will still find it not enough , will still go out earn one or they seems to have bloody high tendency to have affair outside? i realised that too...thats their trend? hahahaha

Sounds scary the way VBs are described, whether WL or not, they will tou chi.

stillgottheblue
24-07-2014, 07:27 AM
VB will let you fuck them if they like you or find you handsome.

Many of them are also attracted to looks beside the $$$.

In their society, women are enjoying a more equal status than in other cultures in S.E. Asia. That's how thing were.

SingViet
24-07-2014, 08:02 AM
VB will let you fuck them if they like you or find you handsome.

Many of them are also attracted to looks beside the $$$.

In their society, women are enjoying a more equal status than in other cultures in S.E. Asia. That's how thing were.

Actually most gals nowadays are like that, be it in Vietnam or in Singapore. Its just that most guys with viet spouse are deem not attractive to Singapore gals and find it difficult to attract them but instead, attracted the viet gals. for example, a salary of $4k to 5k a month is deem not attractive to Singapore gals, but its very attractive to the viet gals. A normal Singaporean graduate couple with combined income of over 12k a month is very normal.

Not all VB are that bad, but its just a small group of them who has suffered greatly in Vietnam when they were young, so they treasure what they have in Singapore now. This small group of good viet VB is seriously minority compared to the rest of the them. Majority are more concerned about being able to stay in Singapore for the longer term and make as much money to send back to VN .

KangTuo
24-07-2014, 08:27 AM
Not all VB are that bad, but its just a small group of them

Long time no see you post this statement... :)
Or issit 1st time posting this statement?

Hurricane88
24-07-2014, 08:28 AM

have la...but seldom said so...normally post VB to be villain...blood suckers...:)

volcano
24-07-2014, 09:15 AM

i also never see...or maybe the posting is made before i join SBF.... :)

i think at least 90% of the comments in this thread was saying bad abt VBs..

seriously wonder if all these were seen by actual eyes of the bros here or through hearsay???

and what abt the wife's of other bros?...why only pointing out negative remarks of other VBs?...i am sure wife of u guys certainly has something gd..if not why u guys marry in the first place?

come on guys..lets see things with an open heart...not all VBs are bad..and not all hearsays are true..there are bond to be black sheeps everywhere..and true,the amount might be more in 3rd world countries due to their living conditions..but there are also many out there who married a gd wife..hope to see more positive remarks on VBs in future...:)

FireShark
24-07-2014, 05:52 PM
i also never see...or maybe the posting is made before i join SBF.... :)

i think at least 90% of the comments in this thread was saying bad abt VBs..

seriously wonder if all these were seen by actual eyes of the bros here or through hearsay???

and what abt the wife's of other bros?...why only pointing out negative remarks of other VBs?...i am sure wife of u guys certainly has something gd..if not why u guys marry in the first place?

come on guys..lets see things with an open heart...not all VBs are bad..and not all hearsays are true..there are bond to be black sheeps everywhere..and true,the amount might be more in 3rd world countries due to their living conditions..but there are also many out there who married a gd wife..hope to see more positive remarks on VBs in future...:)

Totally Agreed. There are good and bad VB. I used to fool around with VB. Some of them really good to you. I had even tried to borrow $$ fm them. They didnt even chase for the $$ I borrowed. Cos there are too many bros here being con or hurt before. Like me, I was also hurt before but i still want to marry a VB. Good one no one will tell but bad one everyone will tell. :D

Seletar
24-07-2014, 09:47 PM
Totally Agreed. There are good and bad VB. I used to fool around with VB. Some of them really good to you. I had even tried to borrow $$ fm them. They didnt even chase for the $$ I borrowed. Cos there are too many bros here being con or hurt before. Like me, I was also hurt before but i still want to marry a VB. Good one no one will tell but bad one everyone will tell. :D

Bro, when you marry ? got invite me or not ? I can join your entourage to the province and got chance tackle the vb there ? :D

jackbl
25-07-2014, 12:38 AM
I can join your entourage to the province and got chance tackle the vb there ? :D

U said that u got bx in vn, why go vn and tackle the vb there????

Captainoceania77
25-07-2014, 01:02 AM
It is true that laos and vietnam gals share the same mentality whereby man have to buy a piece of land for the family?

stillgottheblue
25-07-2014, 07:12 AM
It is true that laos and vietnam gals share the same mentality whereby man have to buy a piece of land for the family?

Thailand, Lao, Burma and Philippines all got the same mentality.

SingViet
25-07-2014, 08:08 AM
Say bad things all assumed is `hear say' . Say good things all the truth huh? So now i sing some praises for the VB.

`VB very good and plan for the future. They help the foreign husbands to plan ahead for retirement by asking for money to build a house in the province. To show filial piety, they employ the parents and siblings to help take care of the house by paying them some salary each month. VB are also very considerate, they plan for the foreign husband's future by buying a few bikes and ask their siblings to take care of the bikes so that the husband and her can use when they return to VN for retirement in 20 years time. They are smart investors too. They show the many ways to invest in many different types of business in VN province.

For own family, the VBs are very traditional. They make sure all their kids speak more TV than mandarin and english. Singapore is too competitive, so instead of teachers telling her that the child fail all subjects in school and losing face, they make sure that the kids fail badly in school. No worries, fail in Singapore still can go back VN province to manage their BUSINESS. Some VBs are also good income earners. Poor Singaporean husband cannot earn enough to invest in VN, they network outside to pool more resources from other Singaporean man to invest in this big VN business they have. Many others are also very good businesswoman, they invest in mini hotels to provide accommodation and food for the big BUSINESSWOMAN that comes Singapore every month.

Their family in VN are always ready to assist in taking care of the investments in VN. Foreigner husbands no need worry. Invest in the future darling.

How can SINGVIET say that they are crooks and blood suckers? SINGVIET doesn't allow his wife to plan for his future, so he's poor and broke. Serves him right !!

VB
ChFC DBA MBA MSc BSc (Mekong University)
ISO9001 certified
VN Quality Class

All the best for the good singaporean husband who listens to whatever VB says. Good Investments!!!'

For those VBs who don't plan for the future by asking their husbands to invest, they are really bad. But thank god, they are only the minority.

:D :D :D

Hurricane88
25-07-2014, 08:20 AM
How can SINGVIET say that they are crooks and blood suckers? SINGVIET doesn't allow his wife to plan for his future, so he's poor and broke. Serves him right !!

VB
ChFC DBA MBA MSc BSc (Mekong University)
ISO9001 certified
VN Quality Class

All the best for the good singaporean husband who listens to whatever VB says. Good Investments!!!'

For those VBs who don't plan for the future by asking their husbands to invest, they are really bad. But thank god, they are only the minority.

haha....well said and agreed...:)

Seletar
25-07-2014, 09:13 AM
U said that u got bx in vn, why go vn and tackle the vb there????

Can you ask Volcano kor kor, he every province got one. :D:)

volcano
25-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Good one no one will tell but bad one everyone will tell. :D

sibei true loh...:)

but its an open forum..everyone has their rights to give their opinion..

if ALL VBs are so bad then why are there so many marrying them???

or maybe we are darn lucky that we manage to get one where we no need to feed their whole family,no need build house for her family,buy few expensive bikes etc...

Seletar
25-07-2014, 09:49 AM
`VB very good and plan for the future. They help the foreign husbands to plan ahead for retirement by asking for money to build a house in the province. To show filial piety, they employ the parents and siblings to help take care of the house by paying them some salary each month.

:D :D :D
To help the parent repair or build house, I wonder why the local son-in-laws can not pool up the money to help, but instead, ask the Sillyporean son-in-law for $$ and our status is last in the list but in terms of monetary contributions, we are top most in the list.
Quite scary scenario. :eek:

volcano
25-07-2014, 09:49 AM
Can you ask Volcano kor kor, he every province got one. :D:)

who kor kor????.....me huh????

me only small didi nia...not same as many who had travel to Vietnam for years and can get SYT easily wor...

didi here the most only has in VL and Hcmc nia..

but sure will pay respect to tai kor Seletar when coming to Tay Ninh in future...:)

volcano
25-07-2014, 09:53 AM
To help the parent repair or build house, I wonder why the local son-in-laws can not pool up the money to help, but instead, ask the Sillyporean son-in-law for $$ and our status is last in the list but in terms of monetary contributions, we are top most in the list.
Quite scary scenario. :eek:

majority of guys in village of country side are odd job labourers or farmers..

their monthly earnings is abt 2-3 mills Vnd...and this amt might just be enough for them to smoke and drink...if wait for them to repair house..have to wait very long lol...:D

Seletar
25-07-2014, 10:01 AM
didi here the most only has in VL and Hcmc nia..

but sure will pay respect to tai kor Seletar when coming to Tay Ninh in future...:)

Not bad liao mah in VL and Hcmc got vbs.
You see me so up, don't open bottle of liquor also difficult. :D

volcano
25-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Not bad liao mah in VL and Hcmc got vbs.
You see me so up, don't open bottle of liquor also difficult. :D

steady tio boh...VL and Hcmc

my wife from VL but now in Hcmc lol...:D

must be MARTELL hor....i heard Tay Ninh lim madei de...:D

SingViet
25-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Nowadays, when the VB comes to Singapore to work in the vice trade, the first thing on their mind is to hook a Singapore man. Give free fucks, act demure, tell sad story, don't get money. Which Singapore guy can say NO to free fucks? After free fucks, suggest marriage, then can get to stay.

After that start digging gold. Give birth to children got BABY BONUS to take, so good government..... some even say until Singapore cannot do without them giving birth as `Singapore needs children'.

they dig hole, most Singapore man jump. So more and more marrying them lor. :D

FireShark
25-07-2014, 11:05 AM
Bro, when you marry ? got invite me or not ? I can join your entourage to the province and got chance tackle the vb there ? :D

Selatar, you had so many VB u still want another, later introduce another vb to you from tay ninh ha:p

Seletar
25-07-2014, 11:07 AM
steady tio boh...VL and Hcmc

my wife from VL but now in Hcmc lol...:D

must be MARTELL hor....i heard Tay Ninh lim madei de...:D

Where got problem, will drink together with my friend the lau hero from VL if can meet in hcmc. He just came back to shift all his barang barang back to VL. :D

FireShark
25-07-2014, 11:13 AM
For own family, the VBs are very traditional. They make sure all their kids speak more TV than mandarin and english. Singapore is too competitive, so instead of teachers telling her that the child fail all subjects in school and losing face, they make sure that the kids fail badly in school. No worries, fail in Singapore still can go back VN province to manage their BUSINESS.

Don't really agreed. My friend's son and daughter can't speak proper TV, they are trained to speak English and Mandarin only. Furthermore, their children don't like the life in vn. Too outdate. No playstation, no wifi at home, no computer for them to use in their grandparents place. The children also dont like the mosquito there. keep biting them.

Thus, if we marry a VB, we must let them know what are good and bad for the children. Luckily my BX listen to what I said. I normally explained to her with reasons why.

jackbl
25-07-2014, 11:42 PM

Are u their son-in-law now??? :D :p

jackbl
25-07-2014, 11:45 PM
they dig hole, most Singapore man jump. So more and more marrying them lor.

You are one of those pioneer :D :p

SingViet
26-07-2014, 07:08 AM
You are one of those pioneer :D :p

Yes i am one of the pioneer, but i didn't get to know my bx in Singapore hor....

shysaint
26-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Nowadays, when the VB comes to Singapore to work in the vice trade, the first thing on their mind is to hook a Singapore man. Give free fucks, act demure, tell sad story, don't get money. Which Singapore guy can say NO to free fucks? After free fucks, suggest marriage, then can get to stay.

After that start digging gold. Give birth to children got BABY BONUS to take, so good government..... some even say until Singapore cannot do without them giving birth as `Singapore needs children'.

Recently my close friend call me asking about marrying a Vietnamese girl. He told me his brother gotten one and would like get married.

Guessed what .. The girl ask my friend's brother to give her $20k in order to get married.

I told her eh ... Highly chance this girl is shit !

Just check back recently, they broke off as he ask her to F off.

shysaint
26-07-2014, 07:27 PM

Yeah very agree .. F dangerous ...

Beachsea
27-07-2014, 03:10 PM
Recently my close friend call me asking about marrying a Vietnamese girl. He told me his brother gotten one and would like get married.

Guessed what .. The girl ask my friend's brother to give her $20k in order to get married.

I told her eh ... Highly chance this girl is shit !

Just check back recently, they broke off as he ask her to F off.

Yea dude, i think is common. By the way, the examples i said are not hearsay, it happens to my direct close friends. Like you said, one of my friend one was initially not that much,
-$3k for wedding
-$2k to lend family (indirect)
-Then ask $5k say want to give parents after less than 2 months.
- Lastly the girl say, if never give money, then its ok, she will go find someone else richer !!!!!!! although she still 'love' him....:eek:

i nearly fainted when those above was been poured out to me........:D

milfmilf
27-07-2014, 07:10 PM
- Lastly the girl say, if never give money, then its ok, she will go find someone else richer !!!!!!! although she still 'love' him....:eek:

their definition of husband/wife love is totally different!:confused:
or may be only apply to foreign husband or worst, sinkie husband

Golden question
27-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Yea dude, i think is common. By the way, the examples i said are not hearsay, it happens to my direct close friends. Like you said, one of my friend one was initially not that much,
-$3k for wedding

Telling lies is very normal to them.To sum it up,they don't need sg man,they only need sg man to get something from sg man.

Even though their ratio for vienamese woman to Vietnamese man is 4:1 or 5:1 from last I known of,there are still plenty of their local man there and u think sg man is so loving and caring that they need? haha

Bad one will always tell u they don't like Vietnamese man cos they are lazy and don't care about wife,beat them and ask them to give them money
In reality,they just want sg man to pity them and marry them.

Good or maybe good one will tell u not all Vietnamese man is like that,there is still some good Vietnamese man who take care of their wife or family

Whatever it is,sg man always think they just want to get out from poverty but in real,most come here and marry sg man with some 'reason'.

End of the day is how u see it,listen to TS and learn from there,TS might not be always right but at least he is a person that give sound advise

Golden question
27-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Actually most gals nowadays are like that, be it in Vietnam or in Singapore. Its just that most guys with viet spouse are deem not attractive to Singapore gals and find it difficult to attract them but instead, attracted the viet gals. for example, a salary of $4k to 5k a month is deem not attractive to Singapore gals, but its very attractive to the viet gals. A normal Singaporean graduate couple with combined income of over 12k a month is very normal.

Not all VB are that bad, but its just a small group of them who has suffered greatly in Vietnam when they were young, so they treasure what they have in Singapore now. This small group of good viet VB is seriously minority compared to the rest of the them. Majority are more concerned about being able to stay in Singapore for the longer term and make as much money to send back to VN .

I agreed with u,good viet vb is seriously minority compared to bad one.Dont blame the bad one cos they did not threaten sg man with a knife to marry us.
We jump into it so nothing wrong with Vietnamese.There is still good one.You are here to advise bro here,those disagreed with u is either they have a good viet wife now or still in a honeymoon stage with their vb.

Those that agreed with u is those that have bitten before and I can see since the first day which u just started this thread until now,those that disagreed with u are mostly gone so does it show that they already got bitten and don't wish to say about vb anymore?I don't know but one thing I know is you still here,so it show that your posting still deserve some respect from us to listen

Golden question
27-07-2014, 08:39 PM
Don't really agreed. My friend's son and daughter can't speak proper TV, they are trained to speak English and Mandarin only. Furthermore, their children don't like the life in vn. Too outdate. No playstation, no wifi at home, no computer for them to use in their grandparents place. The children also dont like the mosquito there. keep biting them.

Thus, if we marry a VB, we must let them know what are good and bad for the children. Luckily my BX listen to what I said. I normally explained to her with reasons why.

singviet is posting the opposite way,i think u get him wrong that's why u disagreed cos I think u don't fully understand what he mean

Golden question
27-07-2014, 08:44 PM

U always like to appear and tell bro here about things that VB don't want u to say,u are a curse to them.u can save a few bro here but u cannot save those that are currently floating outside.:D

Seletar
27-07-2014, 11:52 PM
I agreed with u,good viet vb is seriously minority compared to bad one.Dont blame the bad one cos they did not threaten sg man with a knife to marry us.
We jump into it so nothing wrong with Vietnamese.There is still good one.You are here to advise bro here,those disagreed with u is either they have a good viet wife now or still in a honeymoon stage with their vb.

Your bad vb means what? Those always ask for money is called bad, is it?
And good ones are those don't ask money ? :D
Last week my bx's elder sister called to say her parent's house very old need to repair, she said I know about it and I told her I just bought a house for your sis and now I don't have money. She said never mind, slowly repair. I no answer her. There is no ending.. they thought foreigners are rich, I explained to my bx I am just working for people, not a boss, I can support her but not her whole family,she understands me but her family members don't understand. I don't know what to say.

jackbl
28-07-2014, 12:48 AM
her parent's house very old need to repair, she said I know about it and I told her I just bought a house for your sis and now I don't have money.

Ask them to stay with your bx can?

Seletar
28-07-2014, 12:53 AM
Ask them to stay with your bx can?

You so late no sleep ? Your turn not yet come, come liao then you know.:p

You have to settle down la, like this chiong no fun leh. :)

Talk is easy, everything is money.. you want rhyme I give you rhyme.

volcano
28-07-2014, 10:40 AM
she understands me but her family members don't understand. I don't know what to say.

not they dont understand u,but they want to understand your money more...:D

if ur in-laws have the mind set of waiting to be feed by u then best is not to give any..not even small amount..once u give then definitely there will be 2nd and 3rd time...follow by endless time.

but u might face pressure from ur BX bcos her family members might say some very bad and sarcastic words to her...

Seletar
28-07-2014, 12:42 PM

Go out earn the girl must have some asset other wise no body want. :D

milfmilf
28-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Opps wrong qn ....

milfmilf
28-07-2014, 12:57 PM
their definition of husband/wife love is totally different!:confused:
or may be only apply to foreign husband or worst, sinkie husband

Appreciate the points given to me by the Bro out there...
thanks!

Beachsea
28-07-2014, 02:10 PM
not they dont understand u,but they want to understand your money more...:D

if ur in-laws have the mind set of waiting to be feed by u then best is not to give any..not even small amount..once u give then definitely there will be 2nd and 3rd time...follow by endless time.

but u might face pressure from ur BX bcos her family members might say some very bad and sarcastic words to her...

Dude here is right... they will keep asking.
Later parents repair house , later need dig drainage, later younger sis need go school, later uncle need do business.. then more power...maybe you can give them money to invest small business so they will not ask money from you? and many more to come...if you no give....

'' why other sinkie son-in-law give so much money you never give? see they bought land, house, bikes, shop, etc...you never......'' and all rubbish will come.....

FireShark
29-07-2014, 03:37 PM
-$3k for wedding

I had one good example too. My friend which is old now 50 married a young VB which is 26 now.
-5K Wedding
-1k Photos in VN
-2K as a gift for her family

After that my friend only gave her $500 each month only cos my friend don't earn much. His BX work as a Beer lady but manage to save and built a house for her family after 3 years. I ask my friend did he pay anything he say no, only $500 each month.

I had 1 friend, Malaysian, got a VB pregnant and marry in VN. Total Expenditure for wedding is 5K only. Now monthly, he just send $400 to his bx only $400. The kids is abt 1 year old now. The bx didn't ask much fm my friend too. Just enough for her and their kids

I had another friend, in the midst of divorce, got 1 vb pregnant. No wedding No photo taking, the vb willing to take care of the Kid. My friend wanted to divorce immediately but due to the regulation, the case was dragged and waited for a while. The VB waited until delivery of their children, then my friend managed to get divorce and now I find them live happily.

All my 3 friends earn not more than $3.5 K a month.

There are always good and bad VB but for VB I find them have more empathy (if you explain to them) than some other foreign wives.

Hurricane88
29-07-2014, 04:02 PM

There are always good and bad VB but for VB I find them have more empathy (if you explain to them) than some other foreign wives.

for any marriage to be happily ever after...pls comment after 2 years...then we shall see if lasts 5 yrs...then 10 yrs...:)

if not better dun say too early la...:)

Hurricane88
29-07-2014, 04:04 PM
Dude here is right... they will keep asking.
Later parents repair house , later need dig drainage, later younger sis need go school, later uncle need do business.. then more power...maybe you can give them money to invest small business so they will not ask money from you? and many more to come...if you no give....

'' why other sinkie son-in-law give so much money you never give? see they bought land, house, bikes, shop, etc...you never......'' and all rubbish will come.....

haha...not sure for anyone...for me I run so far and will ignore this gal...:p

in Vietnam not worried no wife...haha...plenty and spoilt for choice...we can even have 1 wife and 5 FBs all at the same time...:)

volcano
29-07-2014, 06:41 PM
for any marriage to be happily ever after...pls comment after 2 years...then we shall see if lasts 5 yrs...then 10 yrs...:)

if not better dun say too early la...:)

oh yeah...i had passed the 5 years bench mark...now striving towards the 10 years mark...:cool:

SingViet
29-07-2014, 09:01 PM
oh yeah...i had passed the 5 years bench mark...now striving towards the 10 years mark...:cool:

I have passed the 10 years mark . working towards the 15 years mark . Congrats . more good years for you .

stillgottheblue
29-07-2014, 10:33 PM
I had one good example too. My friend which is old now 50 married a young VB which is 26 now.
-5K Wedding
-1k Photos in VN

After that my friend only gave her $500 each month only cos my friend don't earn much. His BX work as a Beer lady but manage to save and built a house for her family after 3 years. I ask my friend did he pay anything he say no, only $500 each month.

I had 1 friend, Malaysian, got a VB pregnant and marry in VN. Total Expenditure for wedding is 5K only. Now monthly, he just send $400 to his bx only $400. The kids is abt 1 year old now. The bx didn't ask much fm my friend too. Just enough for her and their kids

I had another friend, in the midst of divorce, got 1 vb pregnant. No wedding No photo taking, the vb willing to take care of the Kid. My friend wanted to divorce immediately but due to the regulation, the case was dragged and waited for a while. The VB waited until delivery of their children, then my friend managed to get divorce and now I find them live happily.

Don't ask for money means VB is good? Your friend allowance seems a bit too little. VB very poor thing in these 3 cases but your friend don't know what they'll do when they're in Vietnam.

mutantchicken
30-07-2014, 01:19 AM
-5K Wedding
-1k Photos in VN

ok firstly men are driven by ego..so even if they are giving more they may say they give less..to say they give more they will be labled a cockald..even to close friends..second i ask again whats the advantage of gettinng married, is it not to share you life with another person, to get emotional psychological and physical support...now in those cases you describe, in some cases the woman lives far away so its impossible to provide a man that kind of support, instead the man gives 300-400 monbth for little or no ROI, further he is not providing any support apart from financial support, so im sure for the physical/emotional support she is getting elsewhere...again for the beer lady, she gets to earn she gets to help her family, she prob is too busy too tired to have sex...fake marriaages to australia are worth 70k usd..so she gets a similar value in the singapore marriage FREE plus she gets 300 a mth..and she again gets a suppliment to her income for doing nothing...thats a bargain for the girl..please tell me where i can get a JOB where i get 300-400 a mth where i dont have to do anything except pick up my phone and say a few sweet words and maybe a few times a month/ do "something"...if that is what you guys call a marriage...then god help this society we live in

SingViet
30-07-2014, 06:26 AM
ok firstly men are driven by ego..so even if they are giving more they may say they give less..to say they give more they will be labled a cockald..even to close friends..second i ask again whats the advantage of gettinng married, is it not to share you life with another person, to get emotional psychological and physical support...now in those cases you describe, in some cases the woman lives far away so its impossible to provide a man that kind of support, instead the man gives 300-400 monbth for little or no ROI, further he is not providing any support apart from financial support, so im sure for the physical/emotional support she is getting elsewhere...again for the beer lady, she gets to earn she gets to help her family, she prob is too busy too tired to have sex...

I agree totally.

KangTuo
30-07-2014, 10:06 AM
I have passed the 10 years mark . working towards the 15 years mark . Congrats . more good years for you .

Koaz... I only pass the 2.5 years mark.

Hurricane88
30-07-2014, 10:39 AM

knew a few Viet beer ladies...all are married here in sinkie with at least 1 kid and most PR or LTVP+...typical cases hubby are either earning little or no work...so BX has to go out work...most of the Beer ladies here are either having a few bfs or go hotel with clients to earn extra...:p

now the Beer Ladies are quite open about this and their hubby knew because they posted in FB openly with their bf...one Beer Lady told us the hubby cannot do anything becos she gave him money monthly to spent...now that is what you called a successful marriage...hahaha....:p

FireShark
30-07-2014, 03:13 PM
knew a few Viet beer ladies...all are married here in sinkie with at least 1 kid and most PR or LTVP+...typical cases hubby are either earning little or no work...so BX has to go out work...most of the Beer ladies here are either having a few bfs or go hotel with clients to earn extra...:p

now the Beer Ladies are quite open about this and their hubby knew because they posted in FB openly with their bf...one Beer Lady told us the hubby cannot do anything becos she gave him money monthly to spent...now that is what you called a successful marriage...hahaha....:p

Wow, that bcos the VB gave the hubby to spend. I do know some do extra but not all. That time my friend ask me go down AMK for a drink cos they know I can speak TV. The beer lady was a vnese. I tried to ask her out 2~3 times but not successful.

I had quite no of friends who had married a vb with blissful marriage but I had saw 2 which really broke my friends heart too. Both VB just want $$$ only. In my life I never thought I will hit a woman but once I nearly wanted to give 1 of the vb a tight slap for being so rude and ill manner. If my friend was not there, I think i will slap her.

Hurricane88
30-07-2014, 03:25 PM
Wow, that bcos the VB gave the hubby to spend. I do know some do extra but not all. That time my friend ask me go down AMK for a drink cos they know I can speak TV. The beer lady was a vnese. I tried to ask her out 2~3 times but not successful.

most of the beer ladies here can kiss on the cheeks after we got to know and few rounds of tips...:)

most beer ladies working dun live with hubby anymore...overnight with bf...and go home to be with kid in the morning till afternoon around 4pm...then repeat the next day again...:)

Bro MIFAcafe favorite hobby to kiss Viet beer ladies...:)

KangTuo
30-07-2014, 05:27 PM

Where to find?
Must jio jackbl go... Kekeke

Beachsea
30-07-2014, 07:46 PM
ok firstly men are driven by ego..so even if they are giving more they may say they give less..to say they give more they will be labled a cockald..even to close friends..second i ask again whats the advantage of gettinng married, is it not to share you life with another person, to get emotional psychological and physical support...now in those cases you describe, in some cases the woman lives far away so its impossible to provide a man that kind of suppo

Bro here is right.
My friend is that ego kind, he dares not say he gives more than 1.5K month , but keep saying only $300-400 only. But all close friends also know he basically remits on nearly a weekly basis instead of month 300-400!

Yet we can't tell him as a friend, cause ever tried, he got hot up and also start saying those nonsensical things. Hence as friends, all of us can only pray.
:(

volcano
30-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Bro here is right.
My friend is that ego kind, he dares not say he gives more than 1.5K month

1.5K Sgd is 1 year basic salary of a waiter in Hcmc...:D

volcano
30-07-2014, 09:21 PM

just reach 5 years mark 4 mths ago...:)

15 years....still long long way for me ah...:eek::p

jackbl
30-07-2014, 11:53 PM
most of the Beer ladies here are either having a few bfs or go hotel with clients to earn extra...:p

Are those beer ladies attractive?

KangTuo
30-07-2014, 11:53 PM
one Beer Lady told us the hubby cannot do anything becos she gave him money monthly to spent...now that is what you called a successful marriage...hahaha....:p

Successful 小白脸...

KangTuo
30-07-2014, 11:54 PM
Are those beer ladies attractive?

Sure know you interested wan :)

jackbl
31-07-2014, 12:49 AM
Where to find?
Must jio jackbl go... Kekeke

Thank you for remembering me.... muack muack :D

KangTuo
31-07-2014, 08:06 AM
Thank you for remembering me.... muack muack :D

Don need muack muack..
Very disgusting

MIFAcafe
31-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Later a lot of VB oxsssss come and assassinate me.

FireShark
31-07-2014, 03:26 PM
most of the beer ladies here can kiss on the cheeks after we got to know and few rounds of tips...:)

most beer ladies working dun live with hubby anymore...overnight with bf...and go home to be with kid in the morning till afternoon around 4pm...then repeat the next day again...:)

Must learn the skill from MIFAcafe

FireShark
31-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Bro here is right.
My friend is that ego kind, he dares not say he gives more than 1.5K month , but keep saying only $300-400 only.

I give $1.5K to my BX each month. This is the amount I promise to give her until end of this year cos she want to give her mum build a house. Next year, I will reduce the amount to S$1k as we had agreed before the marriage. I told her once I bought a HDB flat early next year, the amount $1K is more than sufficient for her to use in Singapore.

KangTuo
31-07-2014, 04:40 PM
I give $1.5K to my BX each month. This is the amount I promise to give her until end of this year cos she want to give her mum build a house. Next year, I will reduce the amount to S$1k as we had agreed before the marriage. I told her once I bought a HDB flat early next year, the amount $1K is more than sufficient for her to use in Singapore.

I give my bx mum and dad $300/mth. We had an agreement that i dont need to give after my bx give birth as we need to take care our son. But till today, i still give...

Agreement can be re-negotiated :)

KangTuo
31-07-2014, 04:41 PM
Later a lot of VB oxsssss come and assassinate me.

Intro to jackbl... Ley vb oxssss go after him

Seletar
31-07-2014, 05:21 PM
I give my bx mum and dad $300/mth. We had an agreement that i dont need to give after my bx give birth as we need to take care our son. But till today, i still give...

Agreement can be re-negotiated :)

$300 is 3 times loh, assuming $100 per shot. Now I seldom call the $100 one because not worth it, 15 mins game over. Instead I divert the money to my bx, 3 or 4 shots she can eat one month and feed the family, but to save cost I steal eat the cheap one $50 or $60. :eek:

KangTuo
31-07-2014, 11:29 PM
save cost I steal eat the cheap one $50 or $60. :eek:

$50-$60 at 13 and 23 ha?
I go for super quicky at $30 :p
If met good ones, $100 i on also...

Seletar
01-08-2014, 12:57 AM
$50-$60 at 13 and 23 ha?
I go for super quicky at $30 :p
If met good ones, $100 i on also...

$30 where ? Got service ? I go for budget now. :p

SingViet
01-08-2014, 06:17 AM

I always say one thing, `how many houses in the province are built by their own money? Mostly by Viet Kieus or foreigner SIL' . When they have money, they will rather quickly buy gold and keep it under their bed.

KangTuo
01-08-2014, 09:22 AM
$30 where ? Got service ? I go for budget now. :p

Thebplace is dead now... No service type.

naemlo
01-08-2014, 12:06 PM
I always say one thing, `how many houses in the province are built by their own money? Mostly by Viet Kieus or foreigner SIL' . When they have money, they will rather quickly buy gold and keep it under their bed.

That is the main reason why some VN gers prefer foreign husband or bf. The men will contribute to your shelter and pride in the village.

A friend of mine, contributed USD 70,000 to build a house with air con, first in the village and gave monthly expenses but end of the day has nothing in return after he broke off with his larling. :eek:

Hurricane88
01-08-2014, 12:17 PM
A friend of mine, contributed USD 70,000 to build a house with air con, first in the village and gave monthly expenses but end of the day has nothing in return after he broke off with his larling. :eek:

haha...this is what we termed as "thinking with small head and not with big head"...the VB must be laughing and chanting that your friend is so ngu ngoc....:)

FireShark
01-08-2014, 01:20 PM
That is the main reason why some VN gers prefer foreign husband or bf. The men will contribute to your shelter and pride in the village.

naemlo,

Your friends must be rich. Remember once, there was also a guy in one small KTV. The gal, just arrive, damn chio and busty. Tell the Mummy that he bao her for a month S$30,000. Ask her to accompany him can le. I thought where got such robert head but the next day, I help mummy calculate the $30,000 in the room. Where their $ come from???:confused::confused:

naemlo
01-08-2014, 01:23 PM
Where their $ come from???:confused::confused:

Not rich, his saving.....When u earn money easily, u will spend it foolishly.....

Hurricane88
01-08-2014, 01:36 PM
Your friends must be rich. Remember once, there was also a guy in one small KTV. The gal, just arrive, damn chio and busty. Tell the Mummy that he bao her for a month S$30,000. Ask her to accompany him can le. I thought where got such robert head but the next day, I help mummy calculate the $30,000 in the room. Where their $ come from???:confused::confused:

haha...good things never last long...easy come easy go...haha...:)

Beachsea
01-08-2014, 03:28 PM

Wah power la.....
that's why i always see some 'tai tai' 'business' women single one.
Obviously you know they previous line ,act until they really '白手起家' .
and acted until so haolian.....

clever ones (be it china or VB or thai ), will ask BF/hubby to invest in biz , build hotels (yes , personal experience , cause old man i knew cash rich but not damn rich), eventually everything will be pocketed to those ladies.
:D;)

CLEVER!

SingViet
04-08-2014, 06:17 AM

Talking about pride, all these SGP man that contributes to the living expenses and housing of their bx family, how many of them own houses and cars in Singapore? Yes some may own (small HDB and super old small car) All only want to act hero infront of their bx and her family, that's why die fast fast. :confused:

SingViet
04-08-2014, 06:26 AM
Wah power la.....
that's why i always see some 'tai tai' 'business' women single one.
Obviously you know they previous line ,act until they really '白手起家' .
and acted until so haolian.....

clever ones (be it china or VB or thai ), will ask BF/hubby to invest in biz , build hotels (yes , personal experience , cause old man i knew cash rich but not damn rich), eventually everything will be pocketed to those ladies.
:D;)

CLEVER!

I have also seen old SGP man took out CPF (that was in 2004) and with some personal savings, invested in a disco in HCM (as requested by his bx) less than 3 years, disco went bust, his savings cheated by his bx. He came back SGP as a broke old man. Now staying in old folks home.

KangTuo
04-08-2014, 08:39 AM
Talking about pride, all these SGP man that contributes to the living expenses and housing of their bx family, how many of them own houses and cars in Singapore? Yes some may own (small HDB and super old small car) All only want to act hero infront of their bx and her family, that's why die fast fast. :confused:

Hiaz... I no car no house or even a flat :(

KangTuo
04-08-2014, 08:41 AM
I have also seen old SGP man took out CPF (that was in 2004) and with some personal savings, invested in a disco in HCM (as requested by his bx) less than 3 years, disco went bust, his savings cheated by his bx. He came back SGP as a broke old man. Now staying in old folks home.

Some of my friends asked me whether can invest in this and that in vn.. i always tell them NO. Better keep the money

AlphaDog63
04-08-2014, 09:22 AM
Is there a chance that she can both love me and her family. I think she is always after the money, but i also think i can arrange the money so it does not leave me, but will she leave.

SingViet
04-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Hiaz... I no car no house or even a flat :(

You no car meh? then why did you come up from the car park the other day? ;)

SingViet
04-08-2014, 09:42 AM
Some of my friends asked me whether can invest in this and that in vn.. i always tell them NO. Better keep the money

Smart move. My only business in VN that is bringing me income is the one i set up 12 years ago. Other business that my bx asked me to invest all close shop . Got money, invest in properties better. :cool:

casannova03
04-08-2014, 11:39 AM

I have also reached 10 years...haha...:eek:

SingViet
04-08-2014, 11:50 AM

Congrats bro

volcano
04-08-2014, 12:44 PM

i have been saying for years and countless times already...

many have been asking how much to give for their parents in law

but how many did give their own parents allowance every mth...:(

Hurricane88
04-08-2014, 12:57 PM
but how many did give their own parents allowance every mth...:(

i knew the answer...practically zero...or very few do give their own parents allowance every month in sinkie land...:)

FireShark
04-08-2014, 01:03 PM

Actually, I wanna to invest in "Massage Parlour" in VN but advise from TS here to stop due to Karma. Stop, didn't invest anything in VN. I had 1 malay friend invest printing biz in HCM. He got a BX in vn helping him to take care of the Biz. Heard that he manage to survive for 5 years.

stillgottheblue
04-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Actually, I wanna to invest in "Massage Parlour" in VN but advise from TS here to stop due to Karma. Stop, didn't invest anything in VN. I had 1 malay friend invest printing biz in HCM. He got a BX in vn helping him to take care of the Biz. Heard that he manage to survive for 5 years.

VB got become Muslim boh?

KangTuo
04-08-2014, 05:02 PM
VB got become Muslim boh?

I saw on facebook that got vb become muslim.
In vn, around my rented house, the several families are muslim

volcano
04-08-2014, 09:39 PM

how much did he earn???

printing is dirt cheap in Hcmc..

last year when i make new business card...i think 500 pcs is abt 200k-250k,though quality is normal.

SingViet
05-08-2014, 05:55 AM
how much did he earn???

last year when i make new business card...i think 500 pcs is abt 200k-250k,though quality is normal.

Yes you are right. Many still believe that doing `business' will make you lots of money. Actually, most businesses do not make that much money, some even lesser than what they can earn as employee. Only a handful of business are making BIG BUCKS, small number making above average while the rest are struggling. For those making big bucks, majority are big corporations.

KangTuo
05-08-2014, 08:30 AM
You no car meh? then why did you come up from the car park the other day? ;)

Slipper spoil so go to the shoe mint at the basement to mend the slipper
Bring my son go see the cars in the carpark because he keep saying car car car

KangTuo
05-08-2014, 08:32 AM

Ang you are still enjoying at sxx cxxx :)

FireShark
05-08-2014, 10:23 AM
how much did he earn???

From What I know he source the biz in Singapore and the printing will be done in Vietnam. Additionally, his bx's bro will help him to source biz in Vietnam.

Hurricane88
05-08-2014, 10:57 AM
Yes you are right. Many still believe that doing `business' will make you lots of money. Actually, most businesses do not make that much money, some even lesser than what they can earn as employee. Only a handful of business are making BIG BUCKS, small number making above average while the rest are struggling. For those making big bucks, majority are big corporations.

Past few years...I had been telling friends dun bother to do biz in hcm...better save the money to spend monthly...personally dun see how biz can make money...:)

Hurricane88
05-08-2014, 11:02 AM

Lucky u did not invest...if not last year raid u may kena closed down...:)

Here in sinkie one box 200pc name cards print only sgd 10 multi color...how much you can make printing in Vietnam and bring over...I serious doubt...:)

When my fren started doing sgd 10 per box back in 2007... I knew the price will eventually remain and no chance to Increase...sure enough many came to hit him with his printing biz...he too lost his job...:)

FireShark
05-08-2014, 11:33 AM

If you want to make big bucks, yes you can but will anyone dare to do illegal business in VN???? I had a close friend who really make big bucks in VN. His main business is Soccer Betting plus their Lottery Business. In the 1st year, their business lost over 1 millions due to some runners and so call bosses. After they had the experience and knowledge, they know how to deal them. In 2006 to 2010 they are making Big $$ in VN. Remember in 2006, when I joined my friend for a drink in 1 KTV. He was talking to one of the bosses, suddenly he just used 1 bottle and hit that guy. Scolding him Vulgar languages in Hokkien which make me laugh. That guy was bleeding and dare not retaliate. The guy went off and I ask what happened. He told me that in VN if you do such business, you need to be fierce and also good connection. Those vnese people think that foreigners are easy target to be cheated and will not dare not to retaliate. he said vnese people also cheat their own people and relatives. That guy had won my friends over US 80K for the past 3 weeks and today that guy lost US 30K and he told my friend to hold 1st as he got not enough $ yet. I didn't contact this friend of mine since 2010 thus don't know whether still surviving in VN

Hurricane88
05-08-2014, 11:57 AM
If anyone can take this route...then many will not bother to work or study to earn money...all these illicit money are made with life...these are bad karma biz...:)

This explain the high exchange rate given by a d8 goldsmith shop...illegal money been cleaned...therefore exchanging for safe haven hard currencies...:)

If you want to make big bucks, yes you can but will anyone dare to do illegal business in VN???? I had a close friend who really make big bucks in VN. His main business is Soccer Betting plus their Lottery Business. In the 1st year, their business lost over 1 millions due to some runners and so call bosses. After they had the experience and knowledge, they know how to deal them. In 2006 to 2010 they are making Big $$ in VN. Remember in 2006, when I joined my friend for a drink in 1 KTV. He was talking to one of the bosses, suddenly he just used 1 bottle and hit that guy. Scolding him Vulgar languages in Hokkien which make me laugh. That guy was bleeding and dare not retaliate. The guy went off and I ask what happened. He told me that in VN if you do such business, you need to be fierce and also good connection. Those vnese people think that foreigners are easy target to be cheated and will not dare not to retaliate. he said vnese people also cheat their own people and relatives. That guy had won my friends over US 80K for the past 3 weeks and today that guy lost US 30K and he told my friend to hold 1st as he got not enough $ yet. I didn't contact this friend of mine since 2010 thus don't know whether still surviving in VN

naemlo
05-08-2014, 12:41 PM
He told me that in VN if you do such business, you need to be fierce and also good connection.

I know a friend doing in VN and PP... he is very humble and low profile.

If anyone can take this route...then many will not bother to work or study to earn money...all these illicit money are made with life...these are bad karma biz...:)

"Karma" is a big word to use. That depends on how karma works and not how we perceived how it works. Karma is not 1+1-1... or 1 bad deed n 1 good deed = neutral.

For us to ponder,

An uneducated butcher who took over his dad business, kills a pig for us to cook and offer to the monk or to the poor.

Butcher bad karma because he kills while we gain good karma cause we offer food to others?

Beachsea
05-08-2014, 12:44 PM

Or he have been pumping money to deficits account for 5 years? hahah :p

Beachsea
05-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Yes business in Viet or Thai is not easy, cause their law make it easier for their locals to chop us.

Those seniors who have done well in business did not come in a easy manner...
Yea i know alot of Sinkies went over to set up shops liao, like those frog porridge etc, those bear in mind, they have better and stable network.

THEY DID NOT GO THRU KTV / KAMPOING MEIMEIs to SET UP BUSINESS!!!!:D

Hurricane88
05-08-2014, 12:56 PM

An uneducated butcher who took over his dad business, kills a pig for us to cook and offer to the monk or to the poor.
Butcher bad karma because he kills while we gain good karma cause we offer food to others?

I think I roughly know who you talking about...:)

The example you gave about uneducated butcher is not karma...:)

If you gave such example then you dun understand what is good and bad karma...anyway, every one has to decide their own fate...dun think i need to tell here what is bad karma biz...simple living off prostittues earnings are bad karma...gambling den is also bad karma biz...:)

naemlo
05-08-2014, 01:09 PM
If you gave such example then you dun understand what is good and bad karma...

That is the point, u perceive I dun understand, while I perceive you dun understand.

An uneducated butcher is = nothing... it is the action.

Anyway, lets move on with norm life and no point talking about karma in this forum... a religious forum will be good for this.

Hurricane88
05-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Anyway, lets move on with norm life and no point talking about karma in this forum... a religious forum will be good for this.

you can add me into ignore list if you dun like to read my post...or you can choose to skip...take it that I talk rubbish...:)

FireShark
05-08-2014, 04:48 PM

Are we talking about the same person????? :confused::confused:

naemlo
05-08-2014, 09:00 PM

you can add me into ignore list if you dun like to read my post...or you can choose to skip...take it that I talk rubbish...

A simple neutral statement of "Lets move on......"

If u want to continue with the topic karma, educate others about karma go ahead. It is open public forum, say what we want. If we are unwilling/unhappy to read what others comments, we can start our own private forum or pay the boss of this forum to have our own invited private thread. For me no point debating on this topic in a sex forum. Again, lets move on.... take this as a neutral statement.

Are we talking about the same person????? :confused::confused:

I also dunno... what is your friend or the person name, u know? :D

SingViet
06-08-2014, 05:20 AM
THEY DID NOT GO THRU KTV / KAMPOING MEIMEIs to SET UP BUSINESS!!!!:D

lol. You are correct to say that. All these KTV or province gal will ask you to set up the following types of business:
1. Cafe
2. Massage
3. eatery

as they do not have any other skills. My bx is from province, so asked me to set up cafe and eatery before. both close shop after some time. Lost quite a bit. When it comes to investments, they do not have the knowledge. Better find out more information by yourself.

SingViet
06-08-2014, 05:23 AM
If you want to make big bucks, yes you can but will anyone dare to do illegal business in VN????

want to do illegal business also must have the life for it, not everybody is up for it. Even if do, it also doesn't guarantee BIG BUCKS.

KangTuo
06-08-2014, 07:50 AM
lol. You are correct to say that. All these KTV or province gal will ask you to set up the following types of business:
1. Cafe
2. Massage
3. eatery

as they do not have any other skills. My bx is from province, so asked me to set up cafe and eatery before. both close shop after some time. Lost quite a bit. When it comes to investments, they do not have the knowledge. Better find out more information by yourself.

these skill are good. Morning wake up got coffee to drink. Night sleep got people masssge. Everyday got meal to eat. :D

I remember that once you open cafe... Closed damn fast. I don't even got chance to visit even though i go vn once every 2 mths previously.