PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

SingViet
26-10-2012, 08:24 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7980223&postcount=17231

Hey see above who copy who ha??
Ok $$ can half-half.. Wife cannot share:D

Wife sure cannot share, but before making that statement, its good to see how `pretty' your wife is and whether people want to share? :D

vietboy
26-10-2012, 09:10 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7980223&postcount=17231

Hey see above who copy who ha??
Ok $$ can half-half.. Wife cannot share:D

Wa liao who wanna share wife. Even u wanna share i also dun take sia its against my rules. :D

Hurricane88
26-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Whey, relative bonk is my script hor. Copyright shld be mine. :D:p

I am the producer and director...so who will be scriptwriter...:)

vietboy
26-10-2012, 09:43 AM
I am the producer and director...so who will be scriptwriter...:)

Wow! We got producer, director, scritpwriters, actor n actress liao can make movie liao. Lol. :D

SingViet
27-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Wow! We got producer, director, scritpwriters, actor n actress liao can make movie liao. Lol. :D

Wah... local production huh? ;)

SingViet
27-10-2012, 09:36 AM
There's a lot of different situations that local man face when they marry VB and local man find it difficult to comprehend. Its not because we are stupid but its because we were brought up in a overly protected environment and were not exposed to such situations since young. But to the viets, these are normal.

Kim91
27-10-2012, 01:51 PM
There's a lot of different situations that local man face when they marry VB and local man find it difficult to comprehend. Its not because we are stupid but its because we were brought up in a overly protected environment and were not exposed to such situations since young. But to the viets, these are normal.

To us, pride is priceless, we dun sell it for money. For them, what is the use of pride when they have no money.
But then there are situations when they have more pride then us. For us salary ppl, learn to bear with bosses even they are unreasonable (for our family just bear with it); the viet man rather ask their wifes to work than them losing their pride earning little and suffer.:confused:

SingViet
27-10-2012, 04:55 PM
To us, pride is priceless, we dun sell it for money. For them, what is the use of pride when they have no money.
But then there are situations when they have more pride then us. For us salary ppl, learn to bear with bosses even they are unreasonable (for our family just bear with it); the viet man rather ask their wifes to work than them losing their pride earning little and suffer.:confused:

Even if one is poor, pride is still crucial. Viet man ask the wife to work as the wives can earn more money by becoming WL. ;)

Kim91
27-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Hahahha yup then they can eat drink n merry..with pride

SingViet
28-10-2012, 10:08 AM
I know of a few married VB in Saigon last time, all of them working in massage palours. These 3 gals i know are all marries to VN man. The husband refused to work and ask the VB to go massage palour to work. One of them told me that she initially only do HJ for customers but income was only around 6 to 7 million VND a month. Her husband wanted more and asked her to go LT with customers, especially foreigners. Her income increased drastically to over 10 million VND a month. Her husband will do nothing all day, drinking and merrying with other gals. I have also heard of cases where foreigners go KS with these gals and half way LT, the husband came in, beat the foreigner up. Demanded a few thousand USD from the foreigner. :eek:

naemlo
28-10-2012, 10:32 AM
Her husband will do nothing all day, drinking and merrying with other gals. I have also heard of cases where foreigners go KS with these gals and half way LT, the husband came in, beat the foreigner up. Demanded a few thousand USD from the foreigner. :eek:

This is the same case for most. Once they tasted the easy money, they normally will not work hard for money. For guys, they rob, they cheat. For gers they sell their bodies. Men will stop only when they are put behind bar or whack by others till handicap. Women will stop when there is no market for her or she found a new carrot. This is only a small portion of Vietnam. Dun associate most of your time with this group of ppl, in general, Viet are nice and hardworking.

Kim91
28-10-2012, 12:27 PM
I believe those working honestly are hardworking ppl. But seems like alot of ppl not working one.. Be it HCM or countryside, can see so many ppl so few uong caphe, smoking around.. Maybe diligently thinking how to get rich..

vietboy
28-10-2012, 03:04 PM
I believe those working honestly are hardworking ppl. But seems like alot of ppl not working one.. Be it HCM or countryside, can see so many ppl so few uong caphe, smoking around.. Maybe diligently thinking how to get rich..

Thinking only but no action. So still status quo. :rolleyes:

naemlo
28-10-2012, 04:54 PM

It is because u went there as tourist and tourist goes there to shop, drink so u meet those shop n drink kopi people. Why dun u walk Sun Wah tower from top to ground floor, see how many are working and compare the numbers. :D

As mentioned, u have to associate with the right people then u will have another opinion. An example, if u keep going out with WL, meet their parents, relatives, friends, then most are sitting at home. If u meet up with those working class, business men, see how they earn money.

Kim91
28-10-2012, 09:35 PM
True True..Hopefully then VN quickly revive its economy...

AdGuy
28-10-2012, 10:27 PM
This is the same case for most. Once they tasted the easy money, they normally will not work hard for money. For guys, they rob, they cheat. For gers they sell their bodies. Men will stop only when they are put behind bar or whack by others till handicap. Women will stop when there is no market for her or she found a new carrot. This is only a small portion of Vietnam. Dun associate most of your time with this group of ppl, in general, Viet are nice and hardworking.

I agree with nice... but not hardworking.

vietboy
29-10-2012, 01:09 AM
As mentioned, u have to associate with the right people then u will have another opinion. An example, if u keep going out with WL, meet their parents, relatives, friends, then most are sitting at home. If u meet up with those working class, business men, see how they earn money.

I agreed with u. Same applies to our viet bx or gf, if u let them associate with the WLs, they will think and act like them, if u let them assoicate with singaporeans or those working class, they will behave like them. 近朱者赤,近墨者黑。

SingViet
29-10-2012, 09:13 AM

I am a but skeptical about Viets being hardworking. I have contacts with both rural and higher class viets for the past 10 years. Yes, rural folks are mostly lazy and greedy. But the working class or even the higher class viets are not that hardworking too. My wife and i have a very close friend who is from the higher society from Vietnam. She used to study in Singapore and after completing her Masters degree, her dad arranged for her to work in a company in Singapore , whose Singapore office MD is her dad's very good friend. She worked in Singapore for around 20 months and she told us its really hard work. After that, she returned to VN and her dad arranged for her to work in the biggest national company which her dad headed. She told us that the workload is not even 20% of what she used to have in Singapore. Staff laze around all day and have long lunch breaks. Even for my former offices in VN, my staff have poor productivity and laze around all day. In no way did they impress me with any form of hardworking attitude. :confused:

Hurricane88
29-10-2012, 10:04 AM
She used to study in Singapore and after completing her Masters degree, her dad arranged for her to work in a company in Singapore , whose Singapore office MD is her dad's very good friend. She worked in Singapore for around 20 months and she told us its really hard work. After that, she returned to VN and her dad arranged for her to work in the biggest national company which her dad headed. She told us that the workload is not even 20% of what she used to have in Singapore. Staff laze around all day and have long lunch breaks. Even for my former offices in VN, my staff have poor productivity and laze around all day. In no way did they impress me with any form of hardworking attitude. :confused:

I second the opinion...i had seen all these years...in Vietnam the ppl will not need to work as hard...the pace will be slower because even you wanted to get things done fast...there will be hindrance and obstacles slowing down the pace...in Vietnam, those smarter ppl will not need to work as hard compared to us...the comparisons are simply no contest...on the brighter side, in Vietnam you dun need to earn alot to survive...the living standard is just so much lower compared to our first class economy...:)

naemlo
29-10-2012, 12:48 PM
I agree with nice... but not hardworking.

I am a but skeptical about Viets being hardworking.

I second the opinion...i had seen all these years...

To me they are hardworking and of cause dun compare them with SG, Jap, HK.... we are forced to work hard and not hard working. In general, abt this hard working, I rather choose a Viet over an ang mo. Anyway, everyone has his own view on Viet.

Hurricane88
29-10-2012, 12:56 PM
To me they are hardworking and of cause dun compare them with SG, Jap, HK.... we are forced to work hard and not hard working. In general, abt this hard working, I rather choose a Viet over an ang mo. Anyway, everyone has his own view on Viet.

compare to ang mo or SWM then I think Viet is still better...:)

Kim91
29-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Actually even as a tourist, one just need to compare the efficiency and eagerness to work for those immigration officers, airport staffs, the salesgirls etc. They are all cant be bothered about work.. They are simply lazy inside out. Dun compare to singapore; just compare to bangkok mynamar etc.

Spectrre
29-10-2012, 05:11 PM
i agree. But there is one or two viet that are hardworking lah.

Like my wife, super workaholics...

Wake up, follow Mama go market, come back, sweep, clean, wash, cook....prepare stuff for sales...blah blah blah....

I think i even more lazy then her....but of course, when comes to housework, most men will find 1001 excuse to dodge here, dodge there.:D

OhMyGod
29-10-2012, 06:26 PM
who want to see hardworking vietnamese, go see the subaru challange.

highest number of survivor in terms of percentage.

they seebei ho tong.

Kim91
29-10-2012, 08:44 PM

Wake up, follow Mama go market, come back, sweep, clean, wash, cook....prepare stuff for sales...blah blah blah....

I think i even more lazy then her....but of course, when comes to housework, most men will find 1001 excuse to dodge here, dodge there.:D

Alamak... Too bias till forgot my bx liao. True true.. For wifes vn is the best... Although have many evil story but once they found the one, she makes him the special one :D singapore wifes cant fight.

Golden question
30-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Alamak... Too bias till forgot my bx liao. True true.. For wifes vn is the best... Although have many evil story but once they found the one, she makes him the special one :D singapore wifes cant fight.

For wife is not vn is the best,is your luck on whether u got marry a good one or not and not from which country they are from.

So nobody will know how is your luck is until that day when both of u are still holding hand going out with grey hair:)

Golden question
30-10-2012, 08:47 PM
I agreed with u. Same applies to our viet bx or gf, if u let them associate with the WLs, they will think and act like them, if u let them assoicate with singaporeans or those working class, they will behave like them. 近朱者赤,近墨者黑。

Not really,ultimately is how mature or nice is your bx.Does not mean that mixing with WL is not good.

If a non WL who marry a sg husband with a motive,does it mean she is good?If your wife mix with those non WL but they like to always pester their husband to ask them to send money back,does that mean they are good?

Mix with both cos if your wife is good and not easily influence by others,than she know what's her reason for marry a sg husband.

I let my wife mix with anybody as long as she dont cross my line:D

Golden question
30-10-2012, 08:51 PM

My wife too,in fact she is more hardworking than me,she can talk on the phone and cut vegetable,talk on the phone and sweep the floor and talk on the phone while shitting :D

Golden question
30-10-2012, 09:02 PM
who want to see hardworking vietnamese, go see the subaru challange.

highest number of survivor in terms of percentage.

they seebei ho tong.

who want to see a beautiful viet working in one of our smrt station as counter staff,let me know.

Top up my mrt ezlink card and was suprise to see such a beauiful one,normally is auntie,but she put on make up with fake eyeslashes and doll up her hair like sq air stewardees,she certainly look tempting.

Do not know she is a vietnamese,cos normally is from china,until she talk to one of the customer with her 'chinese':p:D

Hurricane88
30-10-2012, 10:50 PM
who want to see a beautiful viet working in one of our smrt station as counter staff,let me know.

Do not know she is a vietnamese,cos normally is from china,until she talk to one of the customer with her 'chinese':p:D

if she can work in transitlink or smrt...should be PR...this means officially married with sinkies...:)

Golden question
30-10-2012, 11:35 PM
if she can work in transitlink or smrt...should be PR...this means officially married with sinkies...:)

maybe she also have some educational level thats why can work there cos for a vietnamese to work there should have some educational level unlike sale job

shysaint
31-10-2012, 12:26 AM

Not necesasary ...

1. Got a lady friend who study diploma here in polytechnic and now works as a Quality Surveyor and Now is a PR ... Confirm Single.

2. Got a lady friend who is working here , definitely not married but not sure if she is a PR.

3. Got a lady friend who comes here work as a Sales Assistant in Lee Hwa ... Not a PR, last heard she is now marrried to a Sinkie.

Not easy to work in Transilink ... Ever went for interview with the company .. very stringent criteria ... I guess 'she' must be GooD in certain areas.

shysaint
31-10-2012, 12:27 AM
My wife too,in fact she is more hardworking than me,she can talk on the phone and cut vegetable,talk on the phone and sweep the floor and talk on the phone while shitting :D

I think she is very multi-tasking ...

vietboy
31-10-2012, 01:15 AM

Top up my mrt ezlink card and was suprise to see such a beauiful one,normally is auntie,but she put on make up with fake eyeslashes and doll up her hair like sq air stewardees,she certainly look tempting.

I wanna see! Can share which station she working at? :D:p

vietboy
31-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Not necesasary ...

I guess 'she' must be GooD in certain areas.

Why yur she got inverted commas? :confused:

Golden question
31-10-2012, 08:27 AM
I think she is very multi-tasking ...

she is,she always tell me she can complete a lot of things in the morning while i am still laze around in the morning weekend:D

she can at one time do 3 things,talk on the phone,cooking and sweep the floor:eek:

jackbl
31-10-2012, 09:46 AM
1. Got a lady friend
2. Got a lady friend
3. Got a lady friend

Wow u so many lady friendssssssss

Honey Boon
31-10-2012, 12:59 PM
talk on the phone while L* with you? :D

Honey Boon
31-10-2012, 01:02 PM
care to elaborate more which areas? :p

Not easy to work in Transilink ... Ever went for interview with the company .. very stringent criteria ... I guess 'she' must be GooD in certain areas.

shysaint
31-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Wow u so many lady friendssssssss

Jack kor kor ...

Cannot compare to u ... u got MORE .... :p

shysaint
31-10-2012, 01:46 PM
care to elaborate more which areas? :p

Proper :

1. Working Experiences :

Work As : a GRO , VB, WL, FL n etc ...

services Provide : CIM, Bbbj, FJ, AR, n etc

2. Education : PhD in SeX Education

Issit elaborate enough ?

Honey Boon
31-10-2012, 01:58 PM
thanks for sharing :D

Proper :

1. Working Experiences :

Work As : a GRO , VB, WL, FL n etc ...

services Provide : CIM, Bbbj, FJ, AR, n etc

2. Education : PhD in SeX Education

Issit elaborate enough ?

Spectrre
31-10-2012, 03:59 PM
Why i kana zap when i just sharing my experience....

Zapper say that i am boasting how good my BX is....he ask me stop boasting...one shot zap 3 points....why like this one....

shysaint
31-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Why i kana zap when i just sharing my experience....

Zapper say that i am boasting how good my BX is....he ask me stop boasting...one shot zap 3 points....why like this one....

Is like this ... Get used to it ....

To others you are sharing ... To others you are boasting ....

Guess should be the same LAME f**k** or clone(s) of the lame f**k** whom I asked him/her to f**ked off ... N then kena zapped ... :confused:

:D

Kim91
31-10-2012, 09:29 PM
maybe she also have some educational level thats why can work there cos for a vietnamese to work there should have some educational level unlike sale job

I think for transilink sales staff dun need high edu, prob O level nah n must be PR/Local, So most prob she married liao la..
Which station, bring my wife there to inspire her.. :D

shysaint
01-11-2012, 02:39 AM
she is,she always tell me she can complete a lot of things in the morning while i am still laze around in the morning weekend:D

she can at one time do 3 things,talk on the phone,cooking and sweep the floor:eek:

Now MUST ResT WELL ... NO more Multi-Tasking for Now ....

Kim91
01-11-2012, 05:44 AM
Hahaha maybe now Bro GQ multitasking... One hand holding broom another typing replies to this thread.. Way to go bro :D

asdf71
01-11-2012, 06:42 AM
Hi i met a viet girl from the ktv 1 yr back and remain in close contact.
She is trying to apply to study in singapore but The school or ica request her to provide her bank account statement to prove she is able to afford the course.

However she has not have enough money and will rely on studying and working at ktv at the same time. She is requesting me to pretend that im her boyfriend and is helping her cope with the living expense in singapore.

I do have some liking for her but since we have an 10 yr age gap, i treat her as a younger sister instead.

I need some advice, how can i help her?
Would i be implicated if she got caught by raid while working since she is on student pass?

I would not want do any illegal stuff which might get into legal issue.

On another note, is there any way that could help her get the student pass?
She applied for few times n was rejected.
I told her that most likely is that she dont not have enough evidence to prove that she has enough to pay for the course and she has been in sg for 5 times over the last 13 months.

vietboy
01-11-2012, 08:46 AM
I think for transilink sales staff dun need high edu, prob O level nah n must be PR/Local, So most prob she married liao la..

Lets go together. :D

vietboy
01-11-2012, 09:17 AM
She is trying to apply to study in singapore but The school or ica request her to provide her bank account statement to prove she is able to afford the course.

However she has not have enough money and will rely on studying and working at ktv at the same time. She is requesting me to pretend that im her boyfriend and is helping her cope with the living expense in singapore.

I do have some liking for her but since we have an 10 yr age gap, i treat her as a younger sister instead.

I need some advice, how can i help her?
Would i be implicated if she got caught by raid while working since she is on student pass?

I would not want do any illegal stuff which might get into legal issue.

On another note, is there any way that could help her get the student pass?
She applied for few times n was rejected.
I told her that most likely is that she dont not have enough evidence to prove that she has enough to pay for the course and she has been in sg for 5 times over the last 13 months.

1st of all, it is considered illegal. Once caught not only she will sent back straightaway, banned from entering sing for some period of time 3 to 5 yrs or even more depending on case, u will be implicated as u r her garuantor. Also dun think u can just apply student pass for her as this is done by the school which she is going to enrol into.

Since she said she applied a few times before and must be through a school n still cannot, then can forget it liao. U see even a school apply also cannot, what makes yur step into so special? There is no way to help her apply even changing passport also no use!

Not only is she unable to proof she not able to afford to study here to ICA, her number of times n length of previous stays are all taken into consideration. Obviously, to ICA, she is another potential fake student who just wanna work here.

For more info check out ICA's website. http://ica.gov.sg/services_centre_overview.aspx?pageid=256&secid=182

And then how u plan to help her? Lend money to put into her bank account? What if she run away with yur money? Or she kenna caught, what will happen to this money? U only know 1yr or so u really know her that well? Even she is yur sister in law u also have to think twice about helping her. For yur case, u better think more than thrice.

My 2 dongs.

shysaint
01-11-2012, 11:50 AM
She is trying to apply to study in singapore but The school or ica request her to provide her bank account statement to prove she is able to afford .....

Before I comment n give u further advice ...

I would like to check with you which Account Statement are you talking ? Statement from Bank Account in Singapore or in Vietnam ?

SingViet
01-11-2012, 12:34 PM
I am sure ICA needs to see account in VN under her name or her parents name. Students who come to Singapore Private Schools to study will be under the sponsorship of the school, but they have the right to ask a local singaporean for sponsorship, but ICA often view this quite skeptically. There are many ways more than 1 to show bank statement in VN, but the fee is not cheap. Viet students normally need to show around US$10k to US$15K will be enough. At the same time, ICA will also want to see that the parents or the person sponsoring the student to come here to study have a business or a stable job. If the student is applying on her own accord, then her bank account in VN will need more US$. The thingy about this lady is that she has been coming to Singapore often and this will arouse suspicion when student pass applications are put thru. Any normal student applying for student pass will find it very easy to get it, but any grey area will always arouse ICA suspicion, especially when the gal is from Vietnam and around 20s and from the province.

Spectrre
01-11-2012, 02:57 PM
So if applying for children age 9 and 12, shld not be so troublesome. Right? They cant be coming here to work or do other stuff.

Anyway, got any bros going to Vietnam around the next few days? I need to bring the 2 kid over but I no time. if any bro willing to help. No need babysit, just point them towards the check in, check out counter and show them the gate. Thks thks.

KangTuo
01-11-2012, 03:21 PM
any grey area will always arouse ICA suspicion, especially when the gal is from Vietnam and around 20s and from the province.

i bet you know way to cover the grey area... :)

SingViet
01-11-2012, 04:25 PM
i bet you know way to cover the grey area... :)

Sorry hor, i bring proper Viet students over, not greyish ones ;)

shysaint
01-11-2012, 04:57 PM
S I am sure ICA needs to see account in VN under her name or her parents name. Students who come to Singapore Private Schools to study will be under the sponsorship of the school, but they have the right to ask a local singaporean for sponsorship, but ICA often view this quite skeptically. There are many ways more than 1 to show bank statement in VN, but the fee is not cheap. Viet students normally need to show around US$10k to US$15K will be enough. At the same time, ICA will also want to see that the parents or the person sponsoring the student to come here to study have a business or a stable job. If the student is applying on her own accord, then her bank account in VN will need more US$. The thingy about this lady is that she has been coming to Singapore often and this will arouse suspicion when student pass applications are put thru. Any normal student applying for student pass will find it very easy to get it, but any grey area will always arouse ICA suspicion, especially when the gal is from Vietnam and around 20s and from the province.

Bro SV ,

1. Yes , I fully Agree what u have mentioned.

2. Reason why I ask is I want to see what he reply. From the reply I will know if this is a genuine case for discussion or someone posted for fun n is an untrue case.

3. What u mentioned is for proper educational n here to obtain proper educational qyalification.

4. I doubt this gal is here for proper higher educational qualification but here to learn English from a proper school To obtain a student pass to stay here long n make $. This is what a lot of gals are doing previously n probably now. They are willing to pay a high price if 15k for a 1 year student pass.

KangTuo
01-11-2012, 11:50 PM
1st of all, it is considered illegal. Once caught not only she will sent back straightaway, banned from entering sing for some period of time 3 to 5 yrs or even more depending on case

i know a vb who was on student pass. got caught in jc pub but nothing happen to her.. just reprimand and remind her not to be caught again. that was 2 years back. she up the big bus, look out window and smile at me some more. I still see her around till her studnet pass expire. now don't know do what in vn liao...

Honey Boon
02-11-2012, 12:17 PM
may be in Ma Lai now :p

i know a vb who was on student pass. got caught in jc pub but nothing happen to her.. just reprimand and remind her not to be caught again. that was 2 years back. she up the big bus, look out window and smile at me some more. I still see her around till her studnet pass expire. now don't know do what in vn liao...

greener
02-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Hi All,

I need advice from the bigger community here.

I know a vietnamese lady for 6 months now. I have visited her and her family 2 times now. She is asking to get married soon. But I think that it is too fast. I would like to spend more time to let the relationship settle down and observe further how things goes in terms of our understanding, life style, values and extended family relationship etc.

But she is saying that her family have now all seen me, and they are gossiping why i am not going to marry her soon. This forms a form of pressure for her and also her parents. It makes them feel sad and disheartened.

For me, i told her not to take what her extended family members or villagers say about me holding back the marraige till a later time ( which i suggested to wait for at least another 9 months to 1 year ) . But to her she cannot tolerate her relatives talking about the idea of me not being able to marry her immediately.

To me, it is normal. I know her, i like her and i want to give it more time. To her perhaps it is a different story, Pressure from her parents and extended family.

She wants me to bring my parents over to see her parents and talk about marraige matters which i told her that my parents find it too rush and too short for a relationship to even talk about marraige. I tend to agree but i know that she is a good girl and will be able to be a good wife.

My girlfriend is saying that she cannot wait so long. If i want her to wait so long, she rather not marry. To me of course it seems like an emotional blackmail. But perhaps she didnt mean it that way.

I would like to get some opinions here on how i can deal with this dilemma i am in .

Thanks all and look forward to yout inputs.

Regards

Hurricane88
02-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Hi All,

I know a vietnamese lady for 6 months now. I have visited her and her family 2 times now. She is asking to get married soon. But I think that it is too fast. I would like to spend more time to let the relationship settle down and observe further how things goes in terms of our understanding, life style, values and extended family relationship etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------

My girlfriend is saying that she cannot wait so long. If i want her to wait so long, she rather not marry. To me of course it seems like an emotional blackmail. But perhaps she didnt mean it that way.

I would like to get some opinions here on how i can deal with this dilemma i am in .

you are in the right forum and asking right questions...

I checked thru your history...your gf is a WL...she was only 19yrs old...

that explains why the hurry to get married...because to you she is a good gal...to me and others...once a WL always a tendency to resort back to WL once things are not going her way...do you want that to happen??...

give the relationship 2 years and time will tell all what will happened if both of you can still love each other after that...you already termed "emotional blackmail" and knowing that why do you need to rush...you are right that your parents may not be able to agree...so take your time to consult and bring her to get to know your family well...let relationship matured a bit more...and get stable...:)

how old are you today? i guessed you are in mid 20s and should be too young to settle down...if you are late 20s and financially are you stable...have you read bro SV comments about being able to apply LTVP, PR, HBB, etc....with a stable job and income...:)

6 months relationships to me is a bit rush and still too short to get to know each other...i dun like to be pressured into making decisions...if anyone do that i will walk away...I had done that and will continue to do..."if you trust a WL then pigs can climb trees...and that's my opinion...:)

greener
02-11-2012, 01:15 PM
you are in the right forum and asking right questions...

I checked thru your history...your gf is a WL...she was only 19yrs old...

that explains why the hurry to get married...because to you she is a good gal...to me and others...once a WL always a tendency to resort back to WL once things are not going her way...do you want that to happen??...

give the relationship 2 years and time will tell all what will happened if both of you can still love each other after that...you already termed "emotional blackmail" and knowing that why do you need to rush...you are right that your parents may not be able to agree...so take your time to consult and bring her to get to know your family well...let relationship matured a bit more...and get stable...:)

how old are you today? i guessed you are in mid 20s and should be too young to settle down...if you are late 20s and financially are you stable...have you read bro SV comments about being able to apply LTVP, PR, HBB, etc....with a stable job and income...:)

6 months relationships to me is a bit rush and still too short to get to know each other...i dun like to be pressured into making decisions...if anyone do that i will walk away...I had done that and will continue to do..."if you trust a WL then pigs can climb trees...and that's my opinion...:)
Hi Bro Hurricane88,

Thank you for being meticulous and check back the background to my story and issue. I am thankful that i gave out this cry for help and advice.

I am in my early 30s. Financially stable.

I have requested for her to come to visit my parents but she says that her mum will not allow her to come without my parent going over to talk about marraige first. I reckon that this is to prevent her family to lose face in the case of coming to visit me and then later on the marraige never happen. Her mum is worried that I cheat her.

So it puts me in a catch 22 situation. If this is the way it is how will i ever get her to come and know my family first. But yet again i am able to understand her rationale behind her and he family thoughts. They want some sort of a promise before allow things to progress. Again, not the way we handle things here in Singapore.

6 months in indeed short. I hope that I make a wise choice. Breaking her heart if things do not fall thru, is also something that i would want to prevent too.

Dilemma truly. But i need to keep my head clear.

Regards

adonis
02-11-2012, 01:36 PM
greener, ask her to bring her parents to an internet cafe in Vietnam with webcam. Webcam with your parents. U offer to pay all the internet expenses. How about this as a first step?

shysaint
02-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Hi All,

I know a vietnamese lady for 6 months now. I have visited her and her family 2 times now. She is asking to get married soon. I would like to get some opinions here on how i can deal with this dilemma i am in .

1. You have gotten very good comments from Bro hurricane ...

2. Whether anot to marry this gal fast or slow is entire depends on you coz ONLY you know and undertand her.

Whether she is a country side gal, city gal, GROs, WL or FL ... know YOU know she is worth marrying.

Time is NO barrier , Age is NO barrier, Race / Ethnics are NO barriers. The ONLY barriers is you n her. Good Comuunications n Actions are an Important criterias n you need to set it right .

3. I have said before in my post , how open is the vn gal in Singapore does not equate that she is open in Vietnam. They are still very traditional in vn. So gal will not bring a guy back just for fun.

So thanks to your posting, I guess many can now know n understand why ? So if u dun loved the gal n no intention to marry the gal, pls dun ruin her n her family.

4. Ask yourself these questions :

A. How much do you know about her, her family, her place she lived in?

B. How long have you into vn n how much do you understand about Vn cultures, thinking, lifestyle, habits?

C. How much time can you set aside to fly there n stay there n understand item (B)? You dun learn just by learning from the thread here.

D. Have she met your parents? Have she interact with your parents?

E. Are you prepared to lived with a gal you have just know for 6 mths.

F. R u Ready for any expected things ?

G. Last but not least, ant expectations from her that she must get PR, LTVP n etc to work ?

5. All answers are within yourself, if u can sort it out, u can find your own answer.

I cannot give u answers for your posting because ONLY you know ... Gals are different, their family are different, even your thinking are different ... There is not Right or Wrong decision BUT the Best Decision to counter the current situation.

Rgds.

shysaint
02-11-2012, 01:55 PM
I have requested for her to come to visit my parents but she says that her mum will not allow her to come without my parent going over to talk about marraige first. I reckon that this is to prevent her family to lose face in the case of coming to visit me and then later on the marraige never happen. Her mum is worried that I cheat her.

They want some sort of a promise before allow things to progress.

This type of discussion will lead to NO where. Good Luck to you.

Hurricane88
02-11-2012, 02:30 PM
So it puts me in a catch 22 situation. If this is the way it is how will i ever get her to come and know my family first. But yet again i am able to understand her rationale behind her and he family thoughts. They want some sort of a promise before allow things to progress. Again, not the way we handle things here in Singapore.

only a very young gal aged around 17 to 20 will behave childishly...I dun consider them ready to handle love and marriage...even their thinking weren't matured yet...your age gap was wide and you being matured will knew how to understand this kind of situation...unless you also wanted to jump into it...to me test the gal patience and love for you...if this gal is not wifey material there are plenty decent gals in Vn waiting for you to choose...if really you do qualify, I have 2 university grad aged around 23 to 25 waiting for the right groom...both are working in professional fields and potential to apply LTVP, PR all by themselves...:)

well dun pm me asking for contact as yet...i will not give...i will pre-qualify each individual guy before arranging meetings in HCM...btw, no play play but marriage after courtship...:)

greener
02-11-2012, 03:30 PM
only a very young gal aged around 17 to 20 will behave childishly...I dun consider them ready to handle love and marriage...even their thinking weren't matured yet...your age gap was wide and you being matured will knew how to understand this kind of situation...unless you also wanted to jump into it...to me test the gal patience and love for you...if this gal is not wifey material there are plenty decent gals in Vn waiting for you to choose...if really you do qualify, I have 2 university grad aged around 23 to 25 waiting for the right groom...both are working in professional fields and potential to apply LTVP, PR all by themselves...:)

well dun pm me asking for contact as yet...i will not give...i will pre-qualify each individual guy before arranging meetings in HCM...btw, no play play but marriage after courtship...:)
Hi Bro Hurricane88,

Thanks for the words of advice. It is much appreciated.

I will have to give this more time and perhaps use this as a test for the love and her patience.

After hearing from you i feel more confident about my stand now. I will have to hold it out. Because it is two persons' life and future at stake.

Regards,

SingViet
02-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Most viet countryside gals will prefer marriage with a foreigner FAST, a few months after meeting him. (of course, there are some bros who will want to state his experience is different.. hihihi) Their countryside culture is MARRY first, know each other better after marriage. This will depend on whether you want to take this risk, but the gal, being so young, will be very risky. Countryside gals consider themselves ready for marriage around 18 years old, by 24, they are considered old roi. The risk is there and whether you want to take the plunge and try it out is entirely up to you. For me, i will not dare to try as the risk factor is too high due to the tender age of the gal. ;)

zion1989
02-11-2012, 07:14 PM
19 year olds WL wanted to marry so soon? Zhun bor? Maybe she is not earning enough! haha never see before young WL want to marry so soon, where they can earn so much more at the prime age! heee, if she really love u why she cannot wait for you? I think soon, she will start to ask u for money every month :D

Xgenre
02-11-2012, 07:44 PM
19 year olds WL wanted to marry so soon? Zhun bor?

Don't think he was trying to refer to WLs. He's referring to foreign brides, I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FScBxMqC9cI

The girl who didn't get married in the end is quite pretty. Very SYT. Seems like top heavy too.

shysaint
02-11-2012, 08:21 PM
19 year olds WL wanted to marry so soon? Zhun bor? Maybe she is not earning enough! haha never see before young WL want to marry so soon, where they can earn so much more at the prime age! heee, if she really love u why she cannot wait for you? I think soon, she will start to ask u for money every month :D

after the previous encounter , u grew wiser n seems more n more experience ... can comment on people already.

shysaint
02-11-2012, 08:23 PM
... (of course, there are some bros who will want to state his experience is different.. hihihi)... ;)

So chim .... words within words ... :eek::p

Hurricane88
02-11-2012, 08:51 PM
after the previous encounter , u grew wiser n seems more n more experience ... can comment on people already.

not only he grew wiser but he grew never to trust WL...haha...:)

Hurricane88
02-11-2012, 09:09 PM
I had observed that many samsters get to know Vietnam babe (VB) thru Singapore night scene...ie. those working ladies (WL) working in KTV, Pubs in JC or GL...and then later get involved with the WL...first feeling them very different from those local singapore gals and then fell in love with VB or rather small head taking over the big head...all these happened when the WL are still working and sleeping with multiple clients...:)

ask yourself...are the samsters being naive thinking that WL are suitable to be your wife...samsters have to face so many problems...namely, money loss, time wasting and waiting for VB to finish work, heartbreak seeing them being groped and even going short time (ST) to hotel...many of these KC techniques are being used over and over again...:)

even the WL is willing to marry you but have you ever thought what happened if she was caught and sent back...you have to spend more money travel to Vietnam to visit and phone bills...what about LTVP, PR, HDB, etc application...what about your parents...can they accept a WL as daughter in-law...:confused:

I hope all samster who get involved in WL think using the big head and not the small head...if really any samster wanted to marry a VB, please visit Vietnam often to learn their culture and find a decent VB to be gf then wife... this way will ensure you will have a happy marriage...:)

the above are purely my observation and opinion...

Genomes
02-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Lol i sms her i want f her
she say i talk no good.
wtf???

Golden question
02-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Hi All,

But she is saying that her family have now all seen me, and they are gossiping why i am not going to marry her soon. This forms a form of pressure for her and also her parents. It makes them feel sad and disheartened.

For me, i told her not to take what her extended family members or villagers say about me holding back the marraige till a later time ( which i suggested to wait for at least another 9 months to 1 year ) . But to her she cannot tolerate her relatives talking about the idea of me not being able to marry her immediately.

To me, it is normal. I know her, i like her and i want to give it more time. To her perhaps it is a different story, Pressure from her parents and extended family.

She wants me to bring my parents over to see her parents and talk about marraige matters which i told her that my parents find it too rush and too short for a relationship to even talk about marraige. I tend to agree but i know that she is a good girl and will be able to be a good wife.

Regards

Is nowadays sg man too soft or should i say u are still a boy to me.
To me you will not be able to handle a vietnamese woman and will 'die' in her hand if she is not that ANGEL u are looking for.Forget about her,if she cannot wait.

Dont believe me,u go and try.All this things that she do is normal for vietnamese woman,so no suprise to senior bro here.

If u insist on lead by her and do what she want,then good luck to u.If u lucky,u got a good one,if not lucky then only yourself to blame

Golden question
02-11-2012, 09:51 PM
Hi Bro Hurricane88,

Thank you for being meticulous and check back the background to my story and issue. I am thankful that i gave out this cry for help and advice.

I am in my early 30s. Financially stable.

6 months in indeed short. I hope that I make a wise choice. Breaking her heart if things do not fall thru, is also something that i would want to prevent too.

Regards

I really dont understand why nowadays sg man so scare of breaking vb hearts.U only know her for 6 months,why u worry so much.Let me tell u something,in fact vietnamese heart is more 'tougher' than us.Not to scare you but if u continue like that,then i am afraid if u really marry,then i dont think you will last.Be a MAN and dont be too soft.Let girl look up to you and not let girl think u can be 'eaten' easily

Golden question
02-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Most viet countryside gals will prefer marriage with a foreigner FAST, a few months after meeting him. (of course, there are some bros who will want to state his experience is different.. hihihi) Their countryside culture is MARRY first, know each other better after marriage. This will depend on whether you want to take this risk, but the gal, being so young, will be very risky. Countryside gals consider themselves ready for marriage around 18 years old, by 24, they are considered old roi. The risk is there and whether you want to take the plunge and try it out is entirely up to you. For me, i will not dare to try as the risk factor is too high due to the tender age of the gal. ;)

so find old girl better:D

Golden question
02-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Now MUST ResT WELL ... NO more Multi-Tasking for Now ....

no more already,she use to climb here climb there,run here run there and now she tell me cannot already.

Even her friend tease her and say super woman no more super already:D

Golden question
02-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Hahaha maybe now Bro GQ multitasking... One hand holding broom another typing replies to this thread.. Way to go bro :D

ok lah,not yet really multi task yet,but soon :p:D

Golden question
02-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Lets go together. :D

go and see liao bei:D,if see liao,ku ku bird got stand or not:D

Golden question
02-11-2012, 10:04 PM
talk on the phone while L* with you? :D

I know surely got bro will say that,so u are the first one:D
U think she got chance to talk on the phone,hand and leg tie on the bed frame,so u think got chance haha:D:eek:

Genomes
02-11-2012, 10:04 PM

so if marry at 25 the girl more stable?:D

Golden question
02-11-2012, 10:06 PM

bring your wife to inspire her:confused:
inspire what:confused:

Golden question
02-11-2012, 10:09 PM

TS is refering those that are 25 to 99 is more stable,tio bo singviet:D

FireShark
02-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Hi Bro Hurricane88,

Regards

I agreed with Bro Hurricane say. When the gals are too young, they dont understand the us deeply. As recently, I'm one live example. 2yrs ago, I had married a young VB in VN which I know for 2 years +++. After married in VN, her character change. She keep pestering in my work and my friends and even some friends in my facebook. She love me a lot but she didn't respect me. Due to her behavior our relation turn bad and last year, I meet someone which is in her late 20s. She is more understanding and I had more freedom. I began to fall for her and now, I broke off with my BX. A lot of her friends talk bad behind me but I not afraid as they do not know what had happen between me and her. Now, I just wish I could quickly solve my problems in Singapore 1st, and marry my current gf but mid of 2013. Out of so many VB i had previously, she is the best which I can find. No temper at all but I do not know whether her character will change after I married her

jf66312
02-11-2012, 11:14 PM
I agreed with Bro Hurricane say. When the gals are too young, they dont understand the us deeply. As recently, I'm one live example. 2yrs ago, I had married a young VB in VN which I know for 2 years +++. After married in VN, her character change. She keep pestering in my work and my friends and even some friends in my facebook. She love me a lot but she didn't respect me. Due to her behavior our relation turn bad and last year, I meet someone which is in her late 20s. She is more understanding and I had more freedom. I began to fall for her and now, I broke off with my BX. A lot of her friends talk bad behind me but I not afraid as they do not know what had happen between me and her. Now, I just wish I could quickly solve my problems in Singapore 1st, and marry my current gf but mid of 2013. Out of so many VB i had previously, she is the best which I can find. No temper at all but I do not know whether her character will change after I married her

hope everything works out fine for you...

Hurricane88
02-11-2012, 11:21 PM
I really dont understand why nowadays sg man so scare of breaking vb hearts.U only know her for 6 months,why u worry so much.Let me tell u something,in fact vietnamese heart is more 'tougher' than us.Not to scare you but if u continue like that,then i am afraid if u really marry,then i dont think you will last.Be a MAN and dont be too soft.Let girl look up to you and not let girl think u can be 'eaten' easily

reason is because they dun understand how tough a VB can be...i had met so many of them...all claimed to love me...but when they wanted something...they will threaten to break if they dun get their way....anyway, I am also very tough...to me VB asked to break off and not me...so I had reasons to find new one...:)

all came back after a week to 3 months to ask for reconcile but I just told them they are many choices in Vietnam...:)

I also heard too many from my friends in hcm...all had similar experiences...:)

VB dun submit to weakness...they bow to tough guys and not wippy boys...:)

KangTuo
02-11-2012, 11:40 PM
they will threaten to break if they dun get their way....

i take the word "chia tay" very lightly... most vb mouth say this out but heart cannot bare to...

OhMyGod
03-11-2012, 12:10 AM

You are absolutely right. They are 吃硬不吃軟。

You give in, they will ask for more and more. Never ending.

If possible make them understand. Those that cannot understand you have to play tough.

give and take. Those ridiculous demands, its either my way or the highway.
9 out of 10 will come back and say sorry. Unless they found another sucker which if they dun come back, is another blessing by itself

It will make life easier for you and bring down your blood pressure.

zion1989
03-11-2012, 12:29 AM
Haha, indeed i have learnt my mistakes, even she is not a WL. Also cannot trust so easily. Their life is tougher and more complicated than our life in singapore. If they want to play the hard way just let them be, look at those VBs their ong xa abuse them, they still put up with them. Because never propose after dating for 6 months then want break up ??? haha it seem there is more than the meet of eye. Now, thai girl or Viet girls i trust 50%, if is WL trust 10% only! ;)

greener
03-11-2012, 12:29 AM
Hi all,

Thank you so much for your inputs so far. As cynical as it is, it's all the essence of the essence from so many brothers experience and good knowledge.

I think it has helped me a lot. I feel more empowered now to make my own stand with the demands/requirements that she is asking for. Especially getting married so soon is really something that is just so risky.

Surely to my girlfriend getting married is a way of getting herself out of the poverty she and her family is in. In terms of expectations, the way that she sees the marriage has a different tone to the way I see it.

Again thanks for all the good opinions. Appreciated .

Regards,

zion1989
03-11-2012, 12:36 AM
No pain, no gain :o bay gio toi co the hieu tieng viet chut chut. don gian tv, ko muon tro thanh ke ngoc. If want to date a girl from viet, better understand their language ;) that the best way hee

greener
03-11-2012, 12:52 AM
Thanks bro zion1989. I will try my best to learn the language as well .

zion1989
03-11-2012, 01:07 AM
no problem, but is good you get came here to ask for advise because the bros here have a better understanding and knowledge of vietnamese culture and life partner. Indeed each and everyone have different views but majority of the insight we have is about the same. Especially getting a WL to be a wife, i am glad that you use your head to think and take things slowly, for a village girl is an honour to marry a foreign hubby. I am still a junior here, as i start to hook up in this thread coming to half a year only. What i share is based on my personal experiences ;) those seniors here have years of experiences to share. :p

theUnforgotten
03-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Hi guys, I been lurking around this thread for the past 3 years.

Never actually committed to a serious relationship with viets initially due to language barrier and accessibility issues. I am slowly beginning to appreciate Vietnamese and hope to pick up tieng viet too , performing due diligence before making further moves or foray into Vietnamese relationships.

Hope the senior guys ,can forgive my still newbie mistakes. I only been to hcm/Hanoi -a total of 4 times over the last 4 years, never actually ventured past the tourist areas and "paid" companion" stage, hopefully can move past this stage.:D

SingViet
03-11-2012, 09:40 AM
TS is refering those that are 25 to 99 is more stable,tio bo singviet:D

Tio la Bro.... 101 years old also can ;)

SingViet
03-11-2012, 09:42 AM
i take the word "chia tay" very lightly... most vb mouth say this out but heart cannot bare to...

Only yr one SPECIAL la, if you marry one VB of my wife's character, you can prepare for your 2nd divorce roi , with your ECAs. :D

Hurricane88
03-11-2012, 01:22 PM
You are absolutely right. They are 吃硬不吃軟。

9 out of 10 will come back and say sorry. Unless they found another sucker which if they dun come back, is another blessing by itself

let me share a little bit inside of 2 VB stories...both decent gals but one with Korean bf and another with Jap bf...both men were married...but both VBs aged 23 had no qualms about being with the men because of money...the 2 men each gave the gals USD800 each per month...:)

Each get to see the men only in hotel once or twice per week and usually day time when the men took a break to go rendevous...the men just used money to keep them as purely sex gf...:)

Many times both VBs had broke off with their respective bfs...but each time the temptation of money and lust will bring them back...the gals are typical local dame working as retail sales gal or waitresses...:)

so there you see how tough these VBs can be and many had gone thru numerous heartbreaks, abortions, etc...but then again this is the way they survived with easi money...these gals are not FL...and some may have multiple partners...both VBs knew that by the time they grew older, the Korean and Jap bfs will dump them for younger gals...then they are already considered to old for their market...:)

the above are real stories...but written base on my observation and opinion...

OhMyGod
03-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Its not just about money although it the main reason. Haha

I feel sometimes you just can't drill proper reason into their thick skulls.
When this happens, you have to play hard ball.

Dun just give in to please them, when you are also a mud Buddha who can't cross the river yourself. Let alone helping others.

Golden question
03-11-2012, 04:54 PM
In short,dont underestimate what vietnamese can do or cannot do.Honestly speaking,singaporean man is no fight when come to this especially with regards to feeling.Is a 'gamble' but that does not mean u have to 'show hand' so fast.But also dont be too suspicious on what your girl or wife is thinking or doing.Use your big head to think and not through feeling.If u cannot do something on what she want,tell her straight with reason why u cant,if u scare to let her know cos u think she will leave you and u try to please her with what she want,then i think u will fail terribly cos she only think of herself and not you.

I think i have share before how i treated my wife or then girlfriend.Not to say i am good but i been married with her for 5 years plus.The real test of your relationship will only come after both of u is marry.

So for those bro who think u have finally find a girl who is damm good,will peel prawn shell for you,call u ox,cook for u,want to marry you,want to give birth baby for u and etc,better learn more about their culture and thinking through here.Only u know her best and whether she turn out to be a good wife or not is depends on both of you.

Not say all is like that but their thinking and way of doing things is very different from local girl so learn more through here of their culture and understand more before u commit anything.

Genomes
03-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Hi all,

Thank you so much for your inputs so far. As cynical as it is, it's all the essence of the essence from so many brothers experience and good knowledge.

I think it has helped me a lot. I feel more empowered now to make my own stand with the demands/requirements that she is asking for. Especially getting married so soon is really something that is just so risky.

Surely to my girlfriend getting married is a way of getting herself out of the poverty she and her family is in. In terms of expectations, the way that she sees the marriage has a different tone to the way I see it.

Again thanks for all the good opinions. Appreciated .

Regards,

dun help her with any finance thingy for 2 months
if she still with u than maybe call:D

FireShark
03-11-2012, 07:01 PM
reason is because they dun understand how tough a VB can be...i had met so many of them...all claimed to love me...but when they wanted something...they will threaten to break if they dun get their way....anyway, I am also very tough...to me VB asked to break off and not me...so I had reasons to find new one...:)

all came back after a week to 3 months to ask for reconcile but I just told them they are many choices in Vietnam...:)

I also heard too many from my friends in hcm...all had similar experiences...:)

Bro Hurricane

Wow, all came back after a week to 3 months but for me 1'm the one who say break off. lolx

VB love to threathen and make use our love but luckily my present gf now is not. I hope after im going to marry her, she wont change.

I do have many choices in the past but i had stopped all recently. Too tired to handle and I find that my present gf really love and treat me good. In the past, some use threathen, some love to sweet talk and some talk but no actions all have been abandoned and now i hope that with her i can concentrate on my working life.

I had been trying to find expatrate job in VN but until today for 2 years, I cant get one. Sigh.......

Hurricane88
04-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Let me share another insights how tough VBs can be...these time on VB married but divorced and with a child...known as single mothers...:)

there are many occasions that you may met viet gals aged 25 yrs and above that may already married before but divorced due to some reasons...1. husband have other gals or adultery...2. husband died in accident...3. husband abused and/or useless bum...or etc...:)

A. typical VB may have to work in KTV, Massage parlour, FL, bbbj joint, whore....
B. VB working in hot toc, waitresses, clerk, etc...
c. VB working as professional..such as Manager, Accountant, etc...

the VB above always had priority to treat the child as most important, then followed by mother, father, siblings....before their bf or future hubby...

cat C above are the most reliable among the 3 cat...the other 2 cat may try to use KC to ask for as much money from men...if you ever get involved then you will know...cat A can be found in singapore....cat B and C can only found in Vietnam mainly in cities...:)

the above are my observations and opinions...:)

jf66312
04-11-2012, 12:42 AM
Hi guys, I been lurking around this thread for the past 3 years.

Never actually committed to a serious relationship with viets initially due to language barrier and accessibility issues. I am slowly beginning to appreciate Vietnamese and hope to pick up tieng viet too , performing due diligence before making further moves or foray into Vietnamese relationships.

Hope the senior guys ,can forgive my still newbie mistakes. I only been to hcm/Hanoi -a total of 4 times over the last 4 years, never actually ventured past the tourist areas and "paid" companion" stage, hopefully can move past this stage.:D

dun worry abt it...i have only been to VN twice...once is to visit my present bx family and another for wedding.....

as for language barrier, no worries, lots of pros ard here to give advice too...

most of all , just enjoy the process and keep an open mind...

theUnforgotten
04-11-2012, 03:37 PM
A. typical VB may have to work in KTV, Massage parlour, FL, bbbj joint, whore....
B. VB working in hot toc, waitresses, clerk, etc...
c. VB working as professional..such as Manager, Accountant, etc...

I m keen on cat B and C, thank you for sharing your experiences, its an invaluable insight.

dun worry abt it...i have only been to VN twice...once is to visit my present bx family and another for wedding.....

as for language barrier, no worries, lots of pros ard here to give advice too...

most of all , just enjoy the process and keep an open mind...

Wow second trip and planning wedding already, its my second trip this year and still nothing to show for, maybe its my fear of commitment maybe its my big fat a#$3

I do enjoy the process just as much, but need to do further" field work" and research, applying my 5'P' principle.

Thank you all for your contributions to the thread,keep the insights and case studies flowing

KangTuo
04-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Only yr one SPECIAL la, if you marry one VB of my wife's character, you can prepare for your 2nd divorce roi , with your ECAs. :D

thats why must choose bx properly :)
afternoon/morning ECA is ok as long as i go back on time.
EMA must be tactical... anyway, EMA ending soon due to friday night raid :(

SingViet
04-11-2012, 05:25 PM

Maybe my bx will tell yr bx `choose ox must choose properly :) '

Hurricane88
04-11-2012, 06:16 PM
I m keen on cat B and C, thank you for sharing your experiences, its an invaluable insight.

so you dun mind to court a single mother...haha...buy one get one free...also you will never be the most important person in her priorities...as stated in my forum...you dun mind...:)

theUnforgotten
04-11-2012, 10:25 PM
so you dun mind to court a single mother...haha...buy one get one free...also you will never be the most important person in her priorities...as stated in my forum...you dun mind...:)

Usually i am not the biggest fan of ,Buy one get one free deals but will consider case by case basis, haha.

vietboy
05-11-2012, 09:26 AM
Usually i am not the biggest fan of ,Buy one get one free deals but will consider case by case basis, haha.

Those buy one free one deals not so simple n not so good deals after all.
Actually the other one that comes along not actually free, will come with hidden costs.

vietboy
05-11-2012, 09:30 AM

EMA?? :confused: wats that? U mean ECA ha?

Friday raided, will have cheap sale after that like what jackbl mentioned. So u got chance to get good deals. :D

KangTuo
05-11-2012, 10:06 AM
so you dun mind to court a single mother...

my facebook account befriended alot single mum...

KangTuo
05-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Maybe my bx will tell yr bx `choose ox must choose properly :) '

my bx knows me well but she still choose me :)
she accepted the fact that guys will steal eat outside once awhile as long as come home and be home during "official stay home hours" is ok.

the fact that she know where i always go to and where i get to know her... she cant complain much.
anyway she knows i cut down alot on all the chiongiong activities...once awhile she angry for 24 hours.. then back to norm...

unsung80
05-11-2012, 11:42 AM
my facebook account befriended alot single mum...

How you know they are single mum before you befriend them?

shysaint
05-11-2012, 11:57 AM
my bx knows me well but she still choose me :)
she accepted the fact that guys will steal eat outside once awhile as long as come home and be home during "official stay home hours" is ok.

the fact that she know where i always go to and where i get to know her... she cant complain much.
anyway she knows i cut down alot on all the chiongiong activities...once awhile she angry for 24 hours.. then back to norm...

So bro KT , have your BX gotten her LTVP ?

KangTuo
05-11-2012, 12:45 PM
How you know they are single mum before you befriend them?

when i know them, they are single.... now they becone single mum

KangTuo
05-11-2012, 12:45 PM
So bro KT , have your BX gotten her LTVP ?

yes... got it last month :)

SingViet
05-11-2012, 02:04 PM

So you're the father ? :D

Honey Boon
05-11-2012, 02:09 PM
wa wa, you also like this "taste" ha...:eek

she can still on the speaker to continue talking on the phone while you use the candle ...... :D

I know surely got bro will say that,so u are the first one:D
U think she got chance to talk on the phone,hand and leg tie on the bed frame,so u think got chance haha:D:eek:

Honey Boon
05-11-2012, 02:10 PM
try 45 ..... confirm stable like rock :D

Honey Boon
05-11-2012, 02:12 PM
especially when you take out your "weapon" ... :p

Honey Boon
05-11-2012, 02:19 PM
So you're the father ? :D

I was about to say that .... :D

shysaint
05-11-2012, 10:38 PM
yes... got it last month :)

Great .. congrats ...

Genomes
06-11-2012, 02:36 AM
try 45 ..... confirm stable like rock :D

wow so long she only 22 leh
so 23 more years

vietboy
06-11-2012, 08:47 AM
wow so long she only 22 leh
so 23 more years

So u really wanna wait till she is 45yrs old then marry her? :eek::D

Genomes
06-11-2012, 12:25 PM
So u really wanna wait till she is 45yrs old then marry her? :eek::D

i dun think so:D

Hurricane88
07-11-2012, 10:22 PM
i want to share another insights on the VBs...these time educated VBs working life...

1. this VB aged 24yrs who graduated from university now working as an auditor for an accounting firm...she get to know a pinoy in hcm and fell in love...the pinoy told her many lies and promised her many things...i taught her to exposed his lies...she is now single and available...recently sent to Danang to do a month of audit work...

2. another VB also aged 24yrs who graduated from nursing now working as a nurse in an international hospital...she has met a guy in her earlier days and knew each other for 4 years...after the split she was still looking out for mr right ever since..

3. one more VB also aged 24yrs old was a Business grad who used to be the manager for the management company at private apartment...she has a few love interest but never been seriously involved in any relationship...she is now working for a property company...

all 3 VBs are wifey materials...young, educated, speaks decent english...they are keen to find hubby...these group again mostly can be found in Vn...although i met one grad working in TTSH but not as a nurse but purchaser...she already had a singapore bf...:)

pls do not mistaken that i cam trying to play cupid...so pls dun pm me for their contact...will never be given...they are more like sisters to me....:)

KangTuo
08-11-2012, 08:42 AM
3. one more VB also aged 24yrs old was a Business grad who used to be the manager for the management company at private apartment...she has a few love interest but never been seriously involved in any relationship...she is now working for a property company...

all 3 VBs are wifey materials...young, educated, speaks decent english...they are keen to find hubby...these group again mostly can be found in Vn

this one also wifey material? :eek:
young, educated, speaks decent english vb?.... mind as well go for sillypore women.

KangTuo
08-11-2012, 08:47 AM
So you're the father ?

I was about to say that ....

i do suspect 2 of them though... :p

Hurricane88
08-11-2012, 09:30 AM
this one also wifey material? :eek:
young, educated, speaks decent english vb?.... mind as well go for sillypore women.

haha....definitely she cannot compare to your bx...your bx always the best in your opinion...this VB is working professional and at least dun need to pay her any maintenance when you are in relationship with her except maybe paying for movies, dinners, gifts, etc...

of course you are right if any guy can get a sillypore gal is the best...bear in mind that VB is still willing do house chores, helping mother to cook, clean, etc...so peeling prawns shell is still in their traits...:)

Hurricane88
08-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Let me clarify that I am not here to post forum to boast I knew various kinds of VBs..I am sharing insights to the types of VBs available in Vn based on my years of visits to Vietnam...:)

I am not discouraging any samsters here to continue to chiong locally...so just trying to tell any samsters that if you want to look for Vietnam wife, you need to travel to Vietnam to get better quality wifey...:)

BTW, I had lost touch of local VB scene...haven't been back to JC or Geylang since llast year went twice met up with some bros...you knew who you are....haha...:)

Honey Boon
08-11-2012, 01:27 PM
you didn't miss out anything... basically not much diff :D:p

[QUOTE=Hurricane88;8046162
BTW, I had lost touch of local VB scene...haven't been back to JC or Geylang since llast year went twice met up with some bros...you knew who you are....haha...:)[/QUOTE]

KangTuo
08-11-2012, 01:50 PM
basically not much diff :D:p

yah.... no differences..
all also 1 cave and 2 mountains :p

SingViet
09-11-2012, 05:58 AM
Actually mostly depends on the VB's character. I know of a few Sgp guys who married `educated' VB, these `educated' VB are also quite troublesome, demanding this and that. :D

KangTuo
09-11-2012, 07:50 AM
Actually mostly depends on the VB's character.

agree agree...
so as to say, WL may have better character and less troblesome than educated non-WL vb :)

Honey Boon
09-11-2012, 01:22 PM
basically all women.... more or less... not too far la :D:p

Actually mostly depends on the VB's character. I know of a few Sgp guys who married `educated' VB, these `educated' VB are also quite troublesome, demanding this and that. :D

Honey Boon
09-11-2012, 01:23 PM
so yesterday how was your cave and mountain exploring? :D

yah.... no differences..
all also 1 cave and 2 mountains :p

KangTuo
09-11-2012, 03:29 PM
so yesterday how was your cave and mountain exploring? :D

explore mountain only :(

Genomes
10-11-2012, 12:15 AM
are Vietnamese girl brain washed to worship their parents?

KangTuo
10-11-2012, 12:18 AM
are Vietnamese girl brain washed to worship their parents?

yes... since young...

Genomes
10-11-2012, 12:19 AM
i wonder how they do it:D

jf66312
10-11-2012, 12:24 AM

troi oi..with your skills only managed to explore mountains...guess the vb is a tough nut to crack...

keep trying, shld be able to enter the cave soon!! gd luck!

KangTuo
10-11-2012, 12:46 AM
troi oi..with your skills only managed to explore mountains...guess the vb is a tough nut to crack...

keep trying, shld be able to enter the cave soon!! gd luck!

i no time to crack... no skill needed for that place.

vietboy
10-11-2012, 09:47 AM

Zhun bo, HMB only explore mountains only? :D

KangTuo
10-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Zhun bo, HMB only explore mountains only? :D

not HMB.... but a place with alot BK

theUnforgotten
10-11-2012, 11:04 AM
haha....definitely she cannot compare to your bx...your bx always the best in your opinion...this VB is working professional and at least dun need to pay her any maintenance when you are in relationship with her except maybe paying for movies, dinners, gifts, etc...

of course you are right if any guy can get a sillypore gal is the best...bear in mind that VB is still willing do house chores, helping mother to cook, clean, etc...so peeling prawns shell is still in their traits..

My query is, can they understand the struggles of a middle class person living in an urban jungle? It's not a bed of roses but it's comfortable if expectations are well managed

Using lingo from other famous local forum, GPGT?:D

jf66312
10-11-2012, 11:19 PM
i no time to crack... no skill needed for that place.

am sure u able to find time to crack...
went to alot place with bk? NSH?

KangTuo
10-11-2012, 11:37 PM
am sure u able to find time to crack...
went to alot place with bk? NSH?

the BK going back on the day where i will be free nect week..
need find other target..

one of the bro tested drive one BK... FR no good.
i save my time and $ on her :p

Hurricane88
11-11-2012, 12:09 AM
My query is, can they understand the struggles of a middle class person living in an urban jungle? It's not a bed of roses but it's comfortable if expectations are well managed

Using lingo from other famous local forum, GPGT?:D

many will not know what happened in singapore...they only knew singaporean money big and earn lots of money...so you need to set expectation from the beginning...make sure you dun let your gf be worst then their exisitng then ok....:)

btw...what is GPGT?

Genomes
11-11-2012, 03:20 AM
I know what GPGT means got picture got talk
:D:D

batty
11-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Do Vietnamese wives celebrate Christmas? Do they feel touched if their Singaporean husbands buy them a Christmas present and a Christmas card? They know what Christmas is about, right? Or Christmas is just another ordinary day for them?

Vietnamese men do not give money to their Vietnamese parents inlaw, right? Then why do Vietnamese parents inlaws expect their Singaporean sons inlaws to give them money?

Thank you for all your contributions.

theUnforgotten
11-11-2012, 01:45 PM
many will not know what happened in singapore...they only knew singaporean money big and earn lots of money...so you need to set expectation from the beginning...make sure you dun let your gf be worst then their exisitng then ok....:)

btw...what is GPGT?

Thank you for the heads up

Hardware zone forum lingo, got picture got talk,

Demographic there mainly under 30,

S.B.Y.1
11-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Do Vietnamese wives celebrate Christmas? Do they feel touched if their Singaporean husbands buy them a Christmas present and a Christmas card? They know what Christmas is about, right? Or Christmas is just another ordinary day for them?.

bRuR batty any nationality ladies will appreciate any form of gifts and kind :)

vietboy
11-11-2012, 04:19 PM
not HMB.... but a place with alot BK

lots of BK? hmm... where ha? :D

vietboy
11-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Do Vietnamese wives celebrate Christmas? Do they feel touched if their Singaporean husbands buy them a Christmas present and a Christmas card? They know what Christmas is about, right? Or Christmas is just another ordinary day for them?

Vietnamese men do not give money to their Vietnamese parents inlaw, right? Then why do Vietnamese parents inlaws expect their Singaporean sons inlaws to give them money?

Not only wives, the vietnamese do celebrate Christmas. In TV it is called Giang Sinh. And it is getting popular over the years. Last year, I was in HCMC for Christmas, on Christmas Eve D1 was very packed with ppl waiting for the countdown, esp. the area near to the Notre Dame Cathedral. Same like Orchard road on Christmas eve. FYI, there are Christians in Vietnam. To the Christians, Christmas is not a ordinary day, it is a special day for them. When it comes to receiving gifts, anyone be it young and old, guy or girl, when u give them presents they will be touched and feel appreciated.

Vietnamese SIL do give $$ to their in-laws, but this only happens to those better-off vietnamese. For those poorer ones, they already not enough to support their famailes how to have $$ to give to their in-laws. Unless special occasions, like strike lottery. :)

KangTuo
12-11-2012, 12:18 AM
lots of BK? hmm... where ha? :D

no point telling you ;):)

vietboy
12-11-2012, 08:52 AM
no point telling you

Wa liao. Though i cannot contribute to their iphones but if near LP n QG after makan can bring bx go look see look see. :D When bored, sometimes me n bx go browse those stand street before n also go Mt Faber to look see look see before too. :D:p

SingViet
12-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Wa liao. Though i cannot contribute to their iphones but if near LP n QG after makan can bring bx go look see look see. :D When bored, sometimes me n bx go browse those stand street before n also go Mt Faber to look see look see before too. :D:p

So you and yr bx are peeping `thoms' ? hihihi

SingViet
12-11-2012, 09:57 AM
Vietnamese SIL do give $$ to their in-laws, but this only happens to those better-off vietnamese. For those poorer ones, they already not enough to support their famailes how to have $$ to give to their in-laws. Unless special occasions, like strike lottery. :)

Viet SILs will always give lots of reasons for not giving. If got any daughter married overseas, they will mostly depend on that daughter.

Kim91
12-11-2012, 01:56 PM
SILs dun give never mind, they also expect BILs like us for loans... Thats the worst.. :(

Kim91
12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
SILs dun give never mind, they also expect BILs like us for loans... Thats the worst.. :( Tet coming.. Time to cut carrot head liao

FireShark
12-11-2012, 04:48 PM

Nowadays, more teenagers in VN is celebrating Xmas. Not every singaporean husband need to buy a Xmas gift to their wife. My ex gf didn't even ask me to buy anything during Xmas.

Most parent in laws don't expect their son in law to give them $$ but most vietnamese in law thought that most singaporean are well off thus they expect son in law to give them some allowance. Furthermore some of the VN parents in law are not that well off, thus they need some allowance. It is better to tell your wife 1st before marriage. If you cant afford to give them allowance, tell your wife you cant and tell them that you will only give during emergency or Chinese New Year.

SingViet
13-11-2012, 06:26 AM
Nowadays, more teenagers in VN is celebrating Xmas. Not every singaporean husband need to buy a Xmas gift to their wife. My ex gf didn't even ask me to buy anything during Xmas.

Most parent in laws don't expect their son in law to give them $$ but most vietnamese in law thought that most singaporean are well off thus they expect son in law to give them some allowance. Furthermore some of the VN parents in law are not that well off, thus they need some allowance. It is better to tell your wife 1st before marriage. If you cant afford to give them allowance, tell your wife you cant and tell them that you will only give during emergency or Chinese New Year.

Sorry to do some corrections, most viet in laws will expect their foreigner SIL to provide them with monthly allowances. Besides the normal monthly allowances, there will often be other special requests. Its not a matter of these in laws not being wealthy, but its just that in their perspective, there,s no poor foreigner. You will be surprised that yr in laws may be even wealthier than you with their many pieces of land, gold and cash. You are still at bf gf stage, you will learn more after you are married for a few yrs. :D btw, give during emergency ? They have damm a lot of emergencies and each time is a few thousand USD, i will rather give on normal months and skip emergency.

Loney
15-11-2012, 02:03 AM
Dear Bros in this forum, I am new to this thread and just hope you guys can give some feedback.

Im turning 30 this year and I hope to find a Viet Gf/wife.
I dont earn much. The reason I wanna get a Vb wife is as what many others have mentioned the good qualities - caring, can cook etc, pretty, filial piety and the list goes on.
Personally I kena KC by a WL Vb 1 year ago, some of them do really know how to treat their man well :) but I never continue on with her.

I see some bros giving their in-laws quite a sum of $ every month and I got freak out.
How much do you all think is enough to support a Viet wife in Sg (assuming we lead an average SG lifestyle, wife not working, have to remit $ to Vietnam every month) ?

Kim91
15-11-2012, 07:07 AM
Dear Bros in this forum, I am new to this thread and just hope you guys can give some feedback.
I see some bros giving their in-laws quite a sum of $ every month and I got freak out.
How much do you all think is enough to support a Viet wife in Sg (assuming we lead an average SG lifestyle, wife not working, have to remit $ to Vietnam every month) ?

How much $$ : First i think its up to individual, its how much u earn, what is ur lifestyles, financial background of both families.. I dun support giving monthly to them, as Bro SV said, there's lot of emergencies, just wait for them to find u then u decide whether to give or not. Rather then every mth u must give. CNY then not choice must give, But only to PILs.

Hurricane88
15-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Im turning 30 this year and I hope to find a Viet Gf/wife.
I dont earn much. The reason I wanna get a Vb wife is as what many others have mentioned the good qualities - caring, can cook etc, pretty, filial piety and the list goes on.
Personally I kena KC by a WL Vb 1 year ago, some of them do really know how to treat their man well :) but I never continue on with her.

pls think thrice before marrying a foreigner esp. Viet spouse if you dun earn much...first of all...you dun get Viet wife in Sinkie who are mostly WL...so means you need to find good gals in Vietnam...frequent travelling and long distance relationship is tough...means you need to learn how to speak Vietnamese...then after courtship marriage means applying LTVP, PR, etc...which can be very painful for low income earners...Viet gal expect most Sinkie man to be rich...so you need to give her better life than what she already had in Vietnam...then only come to the expectation of MIL or in-laws...so hope you understand there is a long list of requirements before you marry a Viet spouse...:)

in summary...
1) dun marry WL in Sinkie
2) need to travel frequently to Vietnam to find decent GF...
3) long distance relationship is tough
4) many IDD calls which is costly unless VB knew internet msg
5) VB need to come Sinkie frequent visits which can be costly unless stay with you...heard each visits can cost from SGD 500 to thousands...shopping, entertainment, travelling, etc...
6) Anxiety for applying LTVP, PR, etc..
7) cultural difference...
8) food difference..
9) Learning languages means communication difficulty for her and yourself...
10) provide spouse a better life than what she had before in vietnam
11) monthly or regular remittance to in-laws can cause quarrels if not set expectation correctly...
12) in-law demands such as...funeral, marriage, buy property, repair house, etc...deemed as emergencies...

the above are my 2 cents worth and not meant to discourage you but hope you think thrice before making decisions...:)

Let me quote here what I heard as examples...these are from friends who went to Vietnam first time and spending money on VBs...

1) A sinkie travel 5hrs to province just to hold a VB hands...he spent 4mil VND which is SGD 235.00 for the entire trip...

2) A sinkie was asked to go shopping with VB and friend in hcm...spent 4mil VND and VB still address him as ban or friend and not Anh or Bro which is much closer in relationship...

both men are pretty young late 20s or early 30s...spent more than SGD 1k for entire trip...but at the rate cannot frequent Vietnam monthly...so the VBs dun have faith in them due to long wait and making demands each time...:)

KangTuo
15-11-2012, 02:36 PM
pls think thrice before marrying a foreigner esp. Viet spouse if you dun earn much...

i also dun earn much to spend... :(

KangTuo
15-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Let me quote here what I heard as examples...these are from friends who went to Vietnam first time and spending money on VBs...

1) A sinkie travel 5hrs to province just to hold a VB hands...he spent 4mil VND which is SGD 235.00 for the entire trip...

2) A sinkie was asked to go shopping with VB and friend in hcm...spent 4mil VND and VB still address him as ban or friend and not Anh or Bro which is much closer in relationship...

both men are pretty young late 20s or early 30s...spent more than SGD 1k for entire trip...but at the rate cannot frequent Vietnam monthly...so the VBs dun have faith in them due to long wait and making demands each time...:)

the vb are decent vb or WL?

V|ernar
15-11-2012, 02:42 PM
the vb are decent vb or WL?

you no chance already ~ why bother to ask ~

naemlo
15-11-2012, 03:58 PM

Tortoise dun say turtle slow. Pot dun call kettle black. :D BTW where is your good friend, fcukger???

jackbl
15-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Wa liao. Though i cannot contribute to their iphones but if near LP n QG after makan can bring bx go look see look see. :D When bored, sometimes me n bx go browse those stand street before n also go Mt Faber to look see look see before too

no point telling you

Tell me better. At least I can share some of the cost! :D :p

Hurricane88
15-11-2012, 04:09 PM

i super like this reply...hehe...thanks...:)

Tortoise dun say turtle slow. Pot dun call kettle black. :D BTW where is your good friend, fcukger???

haha...also like very much your reply...pm you liao regarding fcukger...:)

KangTuo
15-11-2012, 04:22 PM

decent vb i no chance
but if WL, i got chance :p

but you dun wan go that place...

SingViet
16-11-2012, 08:10 AM
decent vb i no chance
but if WL, i got chance :p

If WL , anyone with $$$ also got chance la. :D

SingViet
16-11-2012, 08:17 AM
pls think thrice before marrying a foreigner esp. Viet spouse if you dun earn much...first of all...you dun get Viet wife in Sinkie who are mostly WL...so means you need to find good gals in Vietnam...frequent travelling and long distance relationship is tough...means you need to learn how to speak Vietnamese...then after courtship marriage means applying LTVP, PR, etc...which can be very painful for low income earners...Viet gal expect most Sinkie man to be rich...so you need to give her better life than what she already had in Vietnam...then only come to the expectation of MIL or in-laws...so hope you understand there is a long list of requirements before you marry a Viet spouse...:)

in summary...
5) VB need to come Sinkie frequent visits which can be costly unless stay with you...heard each visits can cost from SGD 500 to thousands...shopping, entertainment, travelling, etc...
8) food difference..
11) monthly or regular remittance to in-laws can cause quarrels if not set expectation correctly...
12) in-law demands such as...funeral, marriage, buy property, repair house, etc...deemed as emergencies...

the above are my 2 cents worth and not meant to discourage you but hope you think thrice before making decisions...:)

What Bro H88 is very true and the truth hurts. I have seen many VB married to low income Singaporean man and trying very very hard to get PR. Getting PR is not that difficult if the VB marry an educated Singaporean man with decent income. But most of these educated Singaporean man will prefer to marry local Singaporean ladies. Vbs are always linked to the lower income group of Sinkie man and often, being looked down upon. There are many bros here whose wife got PR and they will tell you its not that difficult , provided the criteria for education and income of Singaporean man are met. Many sinkie man still think that marrying VB is CHEAP and GOOD. Its never cheap and good. Think about it, you got to provide a certain sum of money for her family monthly, often, they will have special requests for more. To add to the burden, the VB will tell you she wants to go back VN every few months as its `boring' in Singapore. The air ticket and expenses back there will add on to the burden. Think once, think twice and think thrice..... If you cannot feed yrself already, don't make life even more difficult by marrying a VB. You will bring misery to yrself and her and also her children. It hurts to hear this but its the truth.

vietboy
16-11-2012, 08:19 AM
So you and yr bx are peeping `thoms' ? hihihi

She is the peeping "thom", i'm the peeping VB( Vietboy hor not viet bu) :D:p

vietboy
16-11-2012, 08:36 AM

in summary...
8) food difference..

Hurricane kor kor, i add 2 more can? :)
13) in-laws or relatives bad habit or "shit", u are expected to clear.
14) "excess baggage" for those who plan to "buy one get one free", from the expenditures on daily neccessities to school fees to moving to singkie or studying in singkie.

vietboy
16-11-2012, 08:38 AM

Wat costs? The iphone 5 cost? :D:p

vietboy
16-11-2012, 08:43 AM
decent vb i no chance
but if WL, i got chance...

i also dun earn much to spend... :(

It is yur output > input thats why it seems that u dun earn much. :D:p

vietboy
16-11-2012, 08:52 AM
What Bro H88 is very true and the truth hurts. I have seen many VB married to low income Singaporean man and trying very very hard to get PR. Getting PR is not that difficult if the VB marry an educated Singaporean man with decent income. But most of these educated Singaporean man will prefer to marry local Singaporean ladies. Vbs are always linked to the lower income group of Sinkie man and often, being looked down upon. There are many bros here whose wife got PR and they will tell you its not that difficult , provided the criteria for education and income of Singaporean man are met. Many sinkie man still think that marrying VB is CHEAP and GOOD. Its never cheap and good. Think about it, you got to provide a certain sum of money for her family monthly, often, they will have special requests for more. To add to the burden, the VB will tell you she wants to go back VN every few months as its `boring' in Singapore. The air ticket and expenses back there will add on to the burden. Think once, think twice and think thrice..... If you cannot feed yrself already, don't make life even more difficult by marrying a VB. You will bring misery to yrself and her and also her children. It hurts to hear this but its the truth.

Ouch! :D

Wake up so early? Last nite got be "hot boy va hot girl" not? :D:p

SingViet
16-11-2012, 09:13 AM
Ouch! :D

Wake up so early? Last nite got be "hot boy va hot girl" not? :D:p

Where got time to be so hot? This whole week has been waking up at 550am as my gals have morning classes. Next year onwards, everyday is this early. :D

KangTuo
16-11-2012, 09:41 AM
It is yur output > input thats why it seems that u dun earn much. :D:p

little bro always naughty so output tends to be alot... :p

KangTuo
16-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Where got time to be so hot? This whole week has been waking up at 550am as my gals have morning classes. Next year onwards, everyday is this early. :D

you must be having good life .... always waking up late... :)

Honey Boon
16-11-2012, 12:30 PM
ya.. me 2.... so that they can buy Iphone 5 for their bf back home :p

turbo_slk200
16-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Lately Uncle Turbo play Vietnam gal...
So this thread is super power and full of useful info for me..
Great job to Bro SingViet, Bro Hurricane88, Bro KangTuo & all others ...
Cheers !

KangTuo
16-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Cheers !

play vietnam gal but don't forget to continue posting the JAP MILF video :)
probably you have been playing vietnam gal thats why tou MIA from your thread for a period of time :p

KangTuo
16-11-2012, 01:25 PM

2 weeks time you will hear from me for a afternoon attack on the BK again :)
then you can contribute part of the iphone5

Hurricane88
16-11-2012, 04:30 PM
Cheers !

welcum to world of wetnam....haha...invited you for so long to go hcm and you said dun want...only keen on PRC...what makes you make the switch...hehe...so when you want to go??????

vietboy
16-11-2012, 04:51 PM

::slapshead::
Bo tay. :D

Botarbolampar
16-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Cheers !

Wowwwwwww interesting :D

Golden question
17-11-2012, 04:08 PM

Always nice to hear Dr singviet peach :p:D

Golden question
17-11-2012, 04:15 PM
One thing i want to add is one of the thing foreign spouse want to do after marry a sillypore man is they want to go out work and send back to their family.

The problem arise when she cannot work due to not a PR or LTVP +.She become sad,family pester her for money and both of u start to quarrel cos man is a low income status and cannot help.

So i urge those man who is low income to think of all this before u marry a foreign spouse cos is very difficult to get her a PR or LTVP + especially both of u just marry and your income is low:)

Golden question
17-11-2012, 04:45 PM

so u wake up and your wife continue her sleep:p:D

SingViet
17-11-2012, 08:16 PM
so u wake up and your wife continue her sleep:p:D

After i wake up, i must wake my wife, kids and maid up. My wife will wake up in the morning, but after lunch, i also have to catch a nap if business is not busy.

vietboy
19-11-2012, 09:10 AM
2 weeks time you will hear from me for a afternoon attack on the BK again :)
then you can contribute part of the iphone5

Since when u n HB become "sperm bros"? :D:p

Kim91
19-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Always nice to hear Dr singviet peach :p:D

What all the seniors said here are true and based on their exp. i'm sure there are lot of silent readers here..
I only married last n was lucky to get LTVP+ for my wife so soon; so far what was write here can be use just diff senarios.. Not to deter marrying foreign wifes but as a guide mentally n financially to both.

For example, when i went back vn over last wkend, already saw afew case study liao.
1) A 40+ divorced man went over to vn visit his wofe n daugther. Overheard him saying he had 3 kids from last marriage n 1 present. Wife cant get LTVP, i not sure if kid got citizen? (Maybe bros to enlighthen) but imagine his life? Back n fro to visit wife n kid. The money spent n he maybe still paying alimony to Ex.
2) VB with kid but kid holding vn passport visit Ox returning to VN. VB preg already again. My guess is a 'buy 1 get 1 free'. Such case maybe will spoilt the not-yet born bb chance of getting default citizenship even so the family will be split as wife n 1st kid cant stay spore for long then new bb singaporean. How to have blissful family??

3) typical KC cases: Two VB chatting behind toking how successful they are. Heard one says bf coming to marry her. She must go back clear her past evidence. She married a few times liao.. Bf dunno. She quite rich looking with boxes of Prada n dkny with her. Should be hitch n dump cases.. Married one time in VN can earn a few k sgd overnite. Why not...

Hahaha very fruitful trip for me..

FireShark
19-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Recently heard one story from a good frd.

A crazy/stupid guy late 20s married a VB whom she doesn't love him. This guy do know that the VB doesnt love him. This VB love someone else which she had love for 2 years but that lover is in the midst of divorce and worst of all, not working at the moment. This VB married this guy in order to stay in spore for work to support her famliy and also see this lover. Her lover use to support or assist her family expenditure due to jobless, had stopped. This crazy/stupid guy willingly to let her work for few months but must stop after 6months. This crazy/stupid guy do not have much earning and this VB need to suppport her family in vn. This crazy/stupid gave the VB a lot of empty promise like will get a HDB flat (so that she can rented her house to VB) whereby CPF have only 20K, allowance and others. A sporean working $1.8K can give his wife $2K allowance. When I heard from my friends, I wanted to laugh. Furthermore this crazy/stupid guy only know her for 1month and they get married.

Heard that no one attend the wedding at all. None of the crazy/stupid guy friends attend this wedding.

I was just wondering if there are such an fools in this world or this guy some simply simple mind.

Hurricane88
19-11-2012, 08:44 PM
This crazy/stupid gave the VB a lot of empty promise like will get a HDB flat (so that she can rented her house to VB) whereby CPF have only 20K, allowance and others. A sporean working $1.8K can give his wife $2K allowance. When I heard from my friends, I wanted to laugh. Furthermore this crazy/stupid guy only know her for 1month and they get married.

I was just wondering if there are such an fools in this world or this guy some simply simple mind.

i no longer felt amazed at such story...i only felt blank why such person existed in our society..already immune to this...:)

FireShark
19-11-2012, 08:57 PM
i no longer felt amazed at such story...i only felt blank why such person existed in our society..already immune to this...:)

Yo Hurricane

I find it too ridiculas such people exists in Singapore. I just wondering what will happen after 6 months.

naemlo
19-11-2012, 09:08 PM

Nothing new, same old shit. :rolleyes: There is a pile of shit yet ppl still want to step onto it.

Kim91
19-11-2012, 09:48 PM
They are demostrating Real love :D
Thats what foreign girls like sillypore man.. Good to hook.. Good to cheat

FireShark
19-11-2012, 09:55 PM
They are demostrating Real love :D
Thats what foreign girls like sillypore man.. Good to hook.. Good to cheat

This VB did not cheat him. She tell her she dont love him at all, I married because I want to work here. This stupid/crazy guy say nevermind, you will love me after marriage. :confused:

Hurricane88
19-11-2012, 10:05 PM
This VB did not cheat him. She tell her she dont love him at all, I married because I want to work here. This stupid/crazy guy say nevermind, you will love me after marriage. :confused:

what about LTVP? can get? or still applying?

what happen if caught working illegally...:confused:

shysaint
19-11-2012, 11:46 PM
1) A 40+ divorced man went over to vn visit his wofe n daugther. Overheard him saying he had 3 kids from last marriage n 1 present. ... but imagine his life? Back n fro to visit wife n kid. The money spent n he maybe still paying alimony to Ex.

Maybe the guy is rich ??? Imagine what about his life ??? Any problems ?

I also very similiar like this guy leh .... except >>> I am near 40 ... 2 gals from previous marriage .. 1 20 mths baby gal from this marriage .. my wife got LTVP+ ...

... Wife cant get LTVP, i not sure if kid got citizen? (Maybe bros to enlighthen) ..

Wife always different from children ... as Children can hold dual citizenship before age 21.

Children can get Citizenship by "Descend" .... It is easy to get it if application is done within a year ... just fill up appplication .. submit proof of birth .. proof u r the father ... no need other financial documents ... simper application.

My baby got her SC in less than 2 mths...

If more than 1 yr than apply ... it will be troublesome ... Need to write a letter of explanation ... need to submit alot of documents just like apply an PR ... income tax declaration ... cpf contribution n etc ...

2) VB with kid but kid holding vn passport visit Ox returning to VN. VB preg already again. My guess is a 'buy 1 get 1 free'.

Whats wrong with kid holding VN passport ? My baby gal also travels in & out of sg in VN passport !

Dun Guess ... U never known what lies between ... Dun look down on people ....

shysaint
20-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Nothing new, same old shit. :rolleyes: There is a pile of shit yet ppl still want to step onto it.

Same Old Shit BUT different Stories and Told by Different People :p

Kim91
20-11-2012, 02:43 AM
Maybe the guy is rich ??? Imagine what about his life ??? Any problems ?
I also very similiar like this guy leh .... except >>> I am near 40 ... 2 gals from previous marriage .. 1 20 mths baby gal from this marriage .. my wife got LTVP+ ...
Dun Guess ... U never known what lies between ... Dun look down on people ....

Sorry bro, dun mean to offend anyone, they are just assumptions. just wondering how troublesome it can be thats all... Of cos if rich then most problem
Solved.
Btw are u PR or singaporean? Why ur bb hold VN passport? Thot default citizens liao?

Kim91
20-11-2012, 02:58 AM

Hahah.. This guy so brave.. Real hero lei to say that to VB..

KangTuo
20-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Btw are u PR or singaporean? Why ur bb hold VN passport? Thot default citizens liao?

my bro child also sillyporean but travel with bro wife in/out vn with vn passport

SingViet
20-11-2012, 08:12 AM
If the Singaporean baby stays in VN, then it will be wiser to hold on to VN passport. There will be no need to apply for VISA to stay long term in VN. But if the kid grows up in VN, i don't think he will be able to face up with the competitiveness in Sg upon reaching 21. If just travelling between VN, Singapore and the rest of ASEAN, VN passport is no problem. But if want to travel beyond ASEAN, having a fat bank account with a VN passport will be more useful. :D

SingViet
20-11-2012, 08:19 AM
I share a post that i posted in our facebook page:

`My bx met a fellow Viet spouse outside the school. They started chatting. She told my bx that her son failed all subjects (English, Chinese and maths) for P2 and she asked my bx what's the results for my twin gals. My bx told her my twins got straight Band 1 for all subjects. She got a shock. My bx asked her what might be her son's problem in school, she said her son told her he doesn't understand what the teacher is teaching. As they continued the conversation, my bx understood what's the problem. She has been conversing to her son in Tieng Viet since he was borned. The son only spoke a bit of mandarin to the Singaporean father. My bx advised her to speak to her son in mandarin and she started to blar blar, saying her mandarin no good and since she is vietnamese, her son should speak tieng viet. She even said if school offered Tieng Viet to replace English and mandarin, her son sure score well. Troi oi !'

KangTuo
20-11-2012, 08:26 AM
Why vb think foreigner are rich? this start from young..

Yesterday play and talk to my 3 year old niece... I asked her if she miss her grandparents in vn. Her reply is that she miss her grandparents in vn and when grow up she will go earn money give her grandparents. I asked if she will give money to her grandparents in sillypore.. she replied that they are rich so don't need give. :eek:

I bang wall :eek:

vietboy
20-11-2012, 09:08 AM
I share a post that i posted in our facebook page:

`My bx met a fellow Viet spouse outside the school. They started chatting. She told my bx that her son failed all subjects (English, Chinese and maths) for P2 and she asked my bx what's the results for my twin gals. My bx told her my twins got straight Band 1 for all subjects. She got a shock. My bx asked her what might be her son's problem in school, she said her son told her he doesn't understand what the teacher is teaching. As they continued the conversation, my bx understood what's the problem. She has been conversing to her son in Tieng Viet since he was borned. The son only spoke a bit of mandarin to the Singaporean father. My bx advised her to speak to her son in mandarin and she started to blar blar, saying her mandarin no good and since she is vietnamese, her son should speak tieng viet. She even said if school offered Tieng Viet to replace English and mandarin, her son sure score well. Troi oi !'

Yesterday play and talk to my 3 year old niece... I asked her if she miss her grandparents in vn. Her reply is that she miss her grandparents in vn and when grow up she will go earn money give her grandparents. I asked if she will give money to her grandparents in sillypore.. she replied that they are rich so don't need give. :eek:

Examples of lack of proper education for both the adult n child. Haiz...

KT, u talk to her in TV or?

SingViet
20-11-2012, 09:56 AM

This is the way Viets are brained washed since young. The way they are brained washed will ensure that future generation will continue to bring in the $$$ to them, so that they need not work or need not work so hard. I remember my wife told me about an article she read on the top leaders asking viets not to forget about their roots and to always have `close relations' with their viet relatives, no matter where they are in the world. On the surface, it sounds perfectly fine, but if you start to think of how their society values have evolved, you will be able to read what message is sent across. Maybe i should go VN to start Western Union agent office. hihihi

Kim91
20-11-2012, 10:17 AM
my bro child also sillyporean but travel with bro wife in/out vn with vn passport

I didnt know our children can hold two passport too.thot only PR can . Cos default citizen liao cant escape liao.. Thats something new

Hurricane88
20-11-2012, 10:17 AM
This is the way Viets are brained washed since young. The way they are brained washed will ensure that future generation will continue to bring in the $$$ to them, so that they need not work or need not work so hard.
hihihi

I also started brain washing them...asking them dun ask me for money...only love me and give me money...haha...:)

KangTuo
20-11-2012, 10:19 AM
KT, u talk to her in TV or?

i talk to her in TV... :)
she know i know TV so she talk to me in TV
she know my parents don't know TV so talk to them in english

she is now the translator in the house between my bx and my mum :)

KangTuo
20-11-2012, 10:24 AM
This is the way Viets are brained washed since young

this is true .... very true... if you do talk to small kids in vn, alot will reply you that the grow up they wanna earn money for their parents, build house for their parents...

nothing wrong with being filial piety ...

jackbl
20-11-2012, 11:18 AM
Yesterday play and talk to my 3 year old niece... I asked her if she miss her grandparents in vn. Her reply is that she miss her grandparents in vn and when grow up she will go earn money give her grandparents.

I see they are also quite rich leh....:D

repsoi
20-11-2012, 01:35 PM
What if a wl is willing to fork out her money for your expenses and hotel stay while in singapore?

This is a 100% true story, May my whole family be cursed if this is untrue cause to bros out there, this may seem like a fairy tale.

Boy A met this WL when chionging KTV. First time saw this WL being book by his friend, neh neh also being squeeze by his fren. NVM. Cause only another vietnam lady.

2nd day, Boy A go same KTV and saw this WL again. Boy A remember her cause previous night got some small talk, so ask her sit down and talk to her as his fren not here yet. Boy A learnt that last night this WL want for ST with his fren. Well, Boy A's Fren never come so whole night, Boy A try to KC the WL and managed to jio WL to ON. Nothing special ON, shoot 3 times, then pay the WL SGD100 only...

3rd night and so forth, every night WL will call Boy A and almost every night, will go hotel ON for free, Boy A only pay hotel charges.

And so come this fateful day, Boy A on Leave, this WL call and ask Boy A to go out. Boy A say no money, and this WL say she paid for everything, is SGD300 enough?:eek: So they went to book hotel, buy Bak Gua, eat frog leg porridge, everything the WL pay. I swear this is the truth.

So from that night onwards, everytime they go hotel or eat, the WL will pay. WL will work and then after work, use money earn to go out with Boy A.

So one day WL say no money sent home so Boy A give SGD500 to WL, but take note that previous outing and hotel stay already exceeded SGD500.

Last day, WL no money go home, so ask customer wan ON or not? Boy A not happy but dare not say cause he know he no money give WL. WL notice Boy A sadness and never go out with the customer for ON, despite she no money go home. Whole night, the 2 of them spent the night at Macdonald Bugis sleeping at the table.

WL go back, Boy A go Vietnam find her, then decided to get married. So arranged ROM singapore and come back get married. Boy A allow WL to work after marriage and allow ON and ST.

Boy A's family like WL, and there is no unhappiness between them, but due to transport problem, Boy A and WL move out to a rented house. It was at that time that Boy A got retrenched. WL never leave Boy A, instead go out working and use her own hard earned money to pay room rental and everyday expenses. Boy A in the meantime look for job.

Things that happen during their stay in the rented room. Boy A got into some serious argument with family. Boy A Mama come find WL, and talk nicely to the WL. WL go home scold Boy A to apologize to Mama.
No matter what happen, Boy A is always the first priority, even before her family in vietnam. Boy A go borrow money from licensed money lender because really need money to sent to her home, cause 2 month she come here, never even sent a single cent back, and WL's mama and children stay in HCM, house rental SGD200. That time, for 2 months only sent back SGD350.

WL tell Boy A everything, including sms, who sit with her, and let Boy A see all her customer, secretly of cuz. Sometimes, Boy A even sms customer on her behalf.

So now they have move back to Boy A's house, and after a few months of financial insecurities, they are still together and still very loving. And WL is still working, at the same time do housework, cook for Boy A's family before going to work. (Most of the time.) And everytime goes out with Mama, WL pay for food most of the time. So right now situation is like this. Will update even more in the future as this is a true story and is still ongoing.

So bros of this forum, did Boy A strike TOTO by getting to know such a WL and having her as his BX?

if all written is true then its very lucky.

SingViet
20-11-2012, 03:59 PM
this is true .... very true... if you do talk to small kids in vn, alot will reply you that the grow up they wanna earn money for their parents, build house for their parents...

yes nothing wrong with that. Then will you want your daughter to become WL to earn money to buy house for you? :D

Honey Boon
20-11-2012, 04:30 PM
this one not easy... but still need to try very hard

tell them, I have money, but I don't want to use money to buy your love. When too much money involved, I can't see clearly you love me or you love my money....

so better.... be patience, prove to me first that you love me and not my money... then finally I will give you my love and my money...

don't know talk like that, can work or not? :p:confused:

I also started brain washing them...asking them dun ask me for money...only love me and give me money...haha...:)

Honey Boon
20-11-2012, 04:32 PM
vietnam version of 养儿防老。。。。:mad:

yes nothing wrong with that. Then will you want your daughter to become WL to earn money to buy house for you? :D

KangTuo
20-11-2012, 04:50 PM

i will be having a son :)
i will guide junior KT the way to kc and educate the WL :p

KangTuo
20-11-2012, 04:55 PM
so better.... be patience, prove to me first that you love me and not my money... then finally I will give you my love and my money...

don't know talk like that, can work or not?

you are the master in this... you say can means can :p

shysaint
20-11-2012, 09:56 PM

Yesterday play and talk to my 3 year old niece... I asked her if she miss her grandparents in vn. Her reply is that she miss her grandparents in vn and when grow up she will go earn money give her grandparents. I asked if she will give money to her grandparents in sillypore.. she replied that they are rich so don't need give.

hahahhah ... classic :D

Congrats congrats congrats

shysaint
20-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Sorry bro, dun mean to offend anyone, they are just assumptions. just wondering how troublesome it can be thats all... Of cos if rich then most problem
Solved.

Of course I am a Singaporean else how my bb got her SC ... PR's child cannot get SC is these case ... will only get similiar status as dad which is PR.

Yes .. althought SC liao BUT not necessary you must hold a Singapore Passport ... Unless I am bringing her tour ,then I consider making her a SG passport.

Initial My thinking is :

If my BB holds SG passport, then when she goes back to VN , she is just like another visitor visiting Vn, can't stay long UNLESS go do a VN version LTVP for bb .... if hold a VN passport, come SG can't stay long as she is just like a normal visitor to SG ...

However, ICA told me there is a way to over come this ...

1. Hold 2 Passport - 1 VN & 1 SG ... :

Dep VN - Use VN Passport
Arr SG - Use SG Passport
Dep SG - Use back SG Passport
Arr VN - Use back VN Passport

2. Hold VN passport, no problem ... COZ she is a SC.. her Passport is specially CHOPPED with a Right of Entry Stamp with a validity of 21 years. The only troublesome part is every time she changes passport, she got to go ICA and choppped the stamp again.

My baby is borned in VN, and to come SG initially , she must make a passport ... making a SG passport is troubesome as my bb needs to go to the consulate and we dun stay at HCMC ... furthermore duration is abit longer and it costs more..

With the correct advice ... I choose to make VN passport for my bb ... until now NO problem ... on both side ...

The only stupid problem is at the airline checking in counter ..

1. My wife needs to produce her LTVP when flying out of VN to proof her status. Previously when she got no LTVP, KNS , need to show Marriage Certificate else she dun allows her to fly ..

2. formy BB, need to show the SC to the airlines. If no bring SC, I show them the SG chop and they take a while to say ok coz i guessed they never see it before.

shysaint
20-11-2012, 10:24 PM
I didnt know our children can hold two passport too.thot only PR can . Cos default citizen liao cant escape liao.. Thats something new

Not only can they hold 2 passport .. they are allowed to hold DUAL Citizenship too ...

But then got to choose whether you want to keep SC by 21 yrs old.

shysaint
20-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Then will you want your daughter to become WL to earn money to buy house for you? :D

Wow ... NOT very Correct and Acceptable leh this sentence .... although is with a :D .. BUT still very sarcastic :p

Maybe u and him is long time friend .. so can reply him like that hor :D

Genomes
21-11-2012, 03:27 AM
why is it the siblings of the wl aways make trouble
is it common?

Kim91
21-11-2012, 07:14 AM
is it common?

Its their culture.. Whoever makes most money win respect. Regardless of method..

vietboy
21-11-2012, 08:33 AM
This is the way Viets are brained washed since young. The way they are brained washed will ensure that future generation will continue to bring in the $$$ to them, so that they need not work or need not work so hard. I remember my wife told me about an article she read on the top leaders asking viets not to forget about their roots and to always have `close relations' with their viet relatives, no matter where they are in the world. On the surface, it sounds perfectly fine, but if you start to think of how their society values have evolved, you will be able to read what message is sent across. Maybe i should go VN to start Western Union agent office. hihihi

No need use other company's name lah. U start a SingViet Remittance subsidary can liao. :D

vietboy
21-11-2012, 08:36 AM
i talk to her in TV... :)
she know i know TV so she talk to me in TV
she know my parents don't know TV so talk to them in english

she is now the translator in the house between my bx and my mum :)

Wow! Powder lah. Can get her to do translations in the Tieng Viet Lovers thread. :D

jackbl
21-11-2012, 08:57 AM

Not necessary need to become WL then can earn money to buy house.

Blast88
21-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Of course I am a Singaporean else how my bb got her SC ... PR's child cannot get SC is these case ... will only get similiar status as dad which is PR.

Yes .. althought SC liao BUT not necessary you must hold a Singapore Passport ... Unless I am bringing her tour ,then I consider making her a SG passport.

Initial My thinking is :

If my BB holds SG passport, then when she goes back to VN , she is just like another visitor visiting Vn, can't stay long UNLESS go do a VN version LTVP for bb .... if hold a VN passport, come SG can't stay long as she is just like a normal visitor to SG ...

However, ICA told me there is a way to over come this ...

Dep VN - Use VN Passport
Arr SG - Use SG Passport

2. Hold VN passport, no problem ... COZ she is a SC.. her Passport is specially CHOPPED with a Right of Entry Stamp with a validity of 21 years. The only troublesome part is every time she changes passport, she got to go ICA and choppped the stamp again.

My baby is borned in VN, and to come SG initially , she must make a passport ... making a SG passport is troubesome as my bb needs to go to the consulate and we dun stay at HCMC ... furthermore duration is abit longer and it costs more..

With the correct advice ... I choose to make VN passport for my bb ... until now NO problem ... on both side ...

1. My wife needs to produce her LTVP when flying out of VN to proof her status. Previously when she got no LTVP, KNS , need to show Marriage Certificate else she dun allows her to fly ..

2. formy BB, need to show the SC to the airlines. If no bring SC, I show them the SG chop and they take a while to say ok coz i guessed they never see it before.

Bro,

your sharing are always informative, keep it up:)

naemlo
21-11-2012, 01:22 PM

In SG, a child can have 2 passports but when he/she reaches 21, he/she needs to decide which passport to keep.

naemlo
21-11-2012, 01:27 PM
is it common?

When there is money involves, there will be conflict. This happens between good friends, parents and kids and so on.

It is no surprise siblings are giving problem to WL, even their far distance relatives will give them trouble.

I remember my virgin trip to HCMC more than 10 yrs ago. A dunno what relative wanted to drink beer and I had to pay for it. :rolleyes: Give me motor ride back, also demanded money from me.

ah rat
21-11-2012, 01:32 PM
In SG, a child can have 2 passports but when he/she reaches 21, he/she needs to decide which passport to keep.

Thanks! Immigration Officer :D

Honey Boon
21-11-2012, 01:51 PM
good news to you but bad news to next generation of vbs :D

Honey Boon
21-11-2012, 01:52 PM
yes if you are the pay master .... :p

you are the master in this... you say can means can :p

Honey Boon
21-11-2012, 01:54 PM
how about for boy? need to choose before they enter NS? :confused:

Not only can they hold 2 passport .. they are allowed to hold DUAL Citizenship too ...

But then got to choose whether you want to keep SC by 21 yrs old.

KangTuo
21-11-2012, 01:58 PM

bring him watch Ah Boy to Man then decide :p

Kim91
21-11-2012, 06:50 PM
Dep VN - Use VN Passport
Arr SG - Use SG Passport

Icic.. Really learning new things here...
Its a good option for ur bb is in vn most of the time. Better dun let my wife knows this. I told her once bb come she must stay here all times cos bb hold sillypore Ho Chieu.
Actually u can try using vn passport only when at the VN custom, others all use sg passport. Go thru Faster out of spore.

As for checking IC, think all ASEAN country all will check, we go holidays everytime all checkin counter ask.
Even buy ciggy also, when going back VN DFS dun let me buy. All listen spore HOME Team

naemlo
21-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks! Immigration Officer :D

Mai tiam tiam pop out suddenly.

He can choose to go NS and later give up SG passport.

As for checking IC, think all ASEAN country all will check, we go holidays everytime all checkin counter ask.

Check in counter will not check ID unless u are taking domestic flight and you are local. All international flight will demand passport and foreigner taking domestic flight needs passport too.

Kim91
21-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Check in counter will not check ID unless u are taking domestic flight and you are local. All international flight will demand passport and foreigner taking domestic flight needs passport too.

I mean check in counter in ASEAN country always check our bx for spore passes/ic/cert etc. Like VB are infamous liao.. ICA required their help to filter WL.

SingViet
22-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Even buy ciggy also, when going back VN DFS dun let me buy. All listen spore HOME Team

After my bx got her SPR many years ago, i asked her to get Singapore passport but she wasn't sure. It was when i started to go into JB often for petrol and food that prompted her to get Singapore passport. Malaysia immigration will chop my passport very fast but when they see my bx's viet passport, they will always flip here and there, taking long time to check. Even with the SPR stamp on the last page of viet passport, it doesn't make much difference. After my bx got her Singapore passport, she can pass thru Malaysia immigration fast, just like me and my family.

If just travelling between Vn and Singapore, not much difference. One of the services that my vn office provided last time was visa application services for the local vietnamese. Viet passport without fat bank account are looked down and always declined visa application to western or developed countries. Its sad but true.

Honey Boon
22-11-2012, 01:20 PM
watched last night..... quite a good movies :p

bring him watch Ah Boy to Man then decide :p

Honey Boon
22-11-2012, 01:21 PM
thanks for the info :)

He can choose to go NS and later give up SG passport.

Honey Boon
22-11-2012, 01:23 PM
can SPR apply for Singaopre passport? :confused:

After my bx got her SPR many years ago, i asked her to get Singapore passport but she wasn't sure. .

Hurricane88
22-11-2012, 01:34 PM
can SPR apply for Singaopre passport? :confused:

what a question...haha...:confused::confused::)

Ask your yourself...what documents to produce when apply Singapore Passport..?

also can we apply Singapore passport online?

Have you apply a Singapore Passport?

KangTuo
22-11-2012, 01:37 PM
watched last night..... quite a good movies :p

they are filming the sequel... Ah man to old man.. :)