PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

Blast88
16-07-2012, 03:06 PM
no point talking to a clone...or someone who just remain naive...:)

when are we meeting for kopi again...hcm or sinkie...:)

Can bro here advice what is the meaning of 'Clone', is it a offensive phrases:confused: Trying to google but all in biology term:(

Greatking
17-07-2012, 02:28 AM
Can bro here advice what is the meaning of 'Clone', is it a offensive phrases:confused: Trying to google but all in biology term:(

Meaning created an additional alien account.

Example.
I am Greatking.
I created another account and call myself "Goldenking"

Then I type:
Greatking:"How are you, Goldenking?"
Goldenking"I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking, Greatking":D

KangTuo
17-07-2012, 08:11 AM

Example.
I am Greatking.

Then I type:

let me check if there is a Goldenking here... then we know its you :p

Hurricane88
17-07-2012, 11:01 AM
i have not met H88 and many other bros before :)

but we spoke on the phone before...also many bros who I had met can certified you are real...hehe...:)

Blast88
17-07-2012, 11:33 AM

Example.
I am Greatking.

Then I type:

Thanks bro GK for your direct explanation;), ...wah lau a, I have been contributing to the thread diligently with no spilling of any nonsenses yet let people crown as 'Clone', what a disppointment:(, what to do because I'm a 'Newbie', 'young & naive', not enough life experiences so whatever we said in this thread all cannot be trust & not convincing:mad:

Honey Boon
17-07-2012, 12:10 PM
bro, you really think very farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr :D

i probably will not add my son as it might affect him getting his own flat in the future...

+...

jf66312
17-07-2012, 12:54 PM
bro, you really think very farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr :D

hehe...lol...too far ............anyway , am flexible....situation changes.. :)

Seletar
17-07-2012, 01:59 PM
I am flying tomorrow AM and back PM ... heheheh ... Will meet u for coffee SOON ...

I will be going on 5th Aug - 11th Aug for OPening of NU SKIN ... heheheh ...

Are you there during this Date ?

Amway long time have liao in VN, NUSKIN a bit slow in Viet market.

asdfghjkl
17-07-2012, 02:54 PM
HDB allows one to loan two times, no? :o

KangTuo
17-07-2012, 11:08 PM
hehe...lol...too far ............anyway , am flexible....situation changes.. :)

flexible and can change base on situation then why think so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?
:)

zion1989
18-07-2012, 12:00 AM
I will be going on 5th Aug - 11th Aug for OPening of NU SKIN ... heheheh ...

Are you there during this Date ?

I will be flying on 7th and back on 9th Aug, want to meet up ? hjhj

Greatking
18-07-2012, 12:18 AM
let me check if there is a Goldenking here... then we know its you :p

Hur:eek::eek::eek:

Greatking
18-07-2012, 12:25 AM
WHy only 8 days ???

Must have some Bad records somewhere ...

SOmetimes u have to be glad with 8 days ... I have friends to can't even comes in for ROM ...

My wife and her family members are given full 30 days VP despite the return tickets showing 7 days' date.

Haha... that's the miracle. In May she came but got bounced back to VN. Then I went to apply for re-entry, and she came in in July/August. Only 1month. Not allowed extension. In September, she came again. She was at the interview room, but learnt from last time experience, I get the station number from the counter and called them to check. They said its a routine and will be out soon. So another 1 month. In October, she came again after a few weeks, I flew in with her and explained to them that We are preparing for our wedding in Singapore because ROM in December already. Okay, another 1 month. Then, in November, came again. We went to Malaysia to tour and "not aware" that its called U-turn. Cat A. Interviewing only allow 2 days extension after I pled with him. After a few days(or weeks), in December, Flew with her. But this time round, she was only given 3-days and need to apply extension and explain in HQ. Went to HQ, submit letter. Extended for another 15-days and told to come back with ROM registration for extension. So, I told her. No point. Since she got a husband in Vietnam, we ended because its too tiring for us to be together.

:(

KangTuo
18-07-2012, 07:45 AM
Since she got a husband in Vietnam, we ended because its too tiring for us to be together.

enjoyed your six month with another person's wife from july till december then call it off :eek:

SingViet
18-07-2012, 08:21 AM
Haha... that's the miracle. In May she came but got bounced back to VN. Then I went to apply for re-entry, and she came in in July/August. Only 1month. Not allowed extension. In September, she came again. She was at the interview room, but learnt from last time experience, I get the station number from the counter and called them to check. They said its a routine and will be out soon. So another 1 month. In October, she came again after a few weeks, I flew in with her and explained to them that We are preparing for our wedding in Singapore because ROM in December already. Okay, another 1 month. Then, in November, came again. We went to Malaysia to tour and "not aware" that its called U-turn. Cat A. Interviewing only allow 2 days extension after I pled with him. After a few days(or weeks), in December, Flew with her. But this time round, she was only given 3-days and need to apply extension and explain in HQ. Went to HQ, submit letter. Extended for another 15-days and told to come back with ROM registration for extension. So, I told her. No point. Since she got a husband in Vietnam, we ended because its too tiring for us to be together.

Wah Lao. got husband you still dare tackle. not scared kana chop when in Vn huh ?

Golden question
18-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Wah Lao. got husband you still dare tackle. not scared kana chop when in Vn huh ?

maybe her husband also outside tackle other vb leh,so no time to check on her haha:D

Golden question
18-07-2012, 08:49 AM
enjoyed your six month with another person's wife from july till december then call it off :eek:

Is either the four letter word 'love' is very strong or her 'kc' skill is very very strong:D

jf66312
18-07-2012, 09:05 AM
flexible and can change base on situation then why think so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?
:)

just a thought at the back of my mind lol.... :)

Hurricane88
18-07-2012, 10:02 AM

very clearly that the 90days stay within 6mths rule applies here...

July/Aug - 30 days,
Sep - 30 days
Oct - 30 days
after that only grant 2 to 3days

not sure how you intend to bluff ICA...they will put their comments for this gal saying arranging marriage in Dec..and after Dec if no ROM cert then ICA sure will no longer allow her in...:)

you are involved with a married woman...haha...why bother when you can fly to hcm to find you have so much choice...:)

Hurricane88
18-07-2012, 10:03 AM

he still din kena before...haha...some sinkie men really "toying with their luck"...:)

KangTuo
18-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Wah Lao. got husband you still dare tackle.

you are involved with a married woman...

come to think of it.. nothing wrong lah.:)
many vb also come sillypore and get involve with many married sillypore men :p

KangTuo
18-07-2012, 10:55 AM
not scared kana chop when in Vn huh ?

thats why GK import his previous potential bx to sillypore

he still din kena before...haha...some sinkie men really "toying with their luck"...:)

lucky the vb husband not as crazy as the vn guy i met recently..
in vn, he bribe his way all to way to sillypore to track down his vb.. ::eek:

Golden question
18-07-2012, 12:00 PM
come to think of it.. nothing wrong lah.:)
many vb also come sillypore and get involve with many married sillypore men :p

More and more sillypore couple is dealing with other ppl sillypore spouse especially those middle age one :p:D

shysaint
18-07-2012, 12:12 PM
JUst Back from 1 day trip to HCMC ...

Realised Alot of Old Man and Young Man are Now "Spoiling" Vietnam ... SO SaD :(

Sat near 2 Retired Man .. Talk Big in the Aircraft ... Sitting in front of them is 1 Old Man's "so called" BX ...

Behind me a bunch of VBs .. not sure went back or kena sent back by police ...

So this 2 old old starts to chat with some of the gals .. ask them if them working in some KTV .. start telling the gal is my "BX" ... talking cock to the gals ... wah lanz .. like a market ...

this old man tells a young man sitting beside him .. that .. it is so cheap to live in vietnam .. gals are young and pretty ... so easy to get them ... after get them already got free f**K ... my children big liao .. nothing to do .. come here with VB to relax ...

Ironically, his "so called" bx look at me and said I "dep" .. hahahah .. I pretend I cannot undertsand and din smile .. IF I can speak good Vietnamese . his "so called" BX will be my "so called" bx roi .. hahahah ...

then u go VN and f**K himself ... kekekek ...

there is also 1 gal .. before take off was talking to her so called "OX" can't speak Mandarine BUT know how to call "OX" "OX" "OX", so get her friend to talk to her "OX" to take care ...

Last BUY not least .. SAW this Lady Officer at the queing area before the scan machine ... OMG .. SYT and so sweet looking , speak good english .. cannot tahan feel like talking to her but scared . scared wait she dun let me go home :)

Golden question
18-07-2012, 12:46 PM

Sat near 2 Retired Man .. Talk Big in the Aircraft ... Sitting in front of them is 1 Old Man's "so called" BX ...

So this 2 old old starts to chat with some of the gals .. ask them if them working in some KTV .. start telling the gal is my "BX" ... talking cock to the gals ... wah lanz .. like a market ...

this old man tells a young man sitting beside him .. that .. it is so cheap to live in vietnam .. gals are young and pretty ... so easy to get them ... after get them already got free f**K ... my children big liao .. nothing to do .. come here with VB to relax ...

Ironically, his "so called" bx look at me and said I "dep" .. hahahah .. I pretend I cannot undertsand and din smile .. IF I can speak good Vietnamese . his "so called" BX will be my "so called" bx roi .. hahahah ...

there is also 1 gal .. before take off was talking to her so called "OX" can't speak Mandarine BUT know how to call "OX" "OX" "OX", so get her friend to talk to her "OX" to take care ...

Last BUY not least .. SAW this Lady Officer at the queing area before the scan machine ... OMG .. SYT and so sweet looking , speak good english .. cannot tahan feel like talking to her but scared . scared wait she dun let me go home :)

The country name already spolit already in sillypore ppl mind.When sillypore ppl talk about vietnam,those few things that will come to their mind is prostitude,paid marriage and those crime commit in sillypore.

Recently got some news about a vietnamese been caught for drug related activity.seem like now more bad press about vietnamese compare to prc:(

naemlo
18-07-2012, 12:52 PM
The country name already spolit already in sillypore ppl mind.When sillypore ppl talk about vietnam,those few things that will come to their mind is prostitude,paid marriage and those crime commit in sillypore.

SG has a habit of looking down on gers from the region. Indo or Phi are maids. Thai, Viet, PRC are hookers. :D

KangTuo
18-07-2012, 01:28 PM
this old man tells a young man sitting beside him ..

the young man is you? :confused::)
i always no chance to kc nice vb on the plane :(
always sit beside guys or old lady

Honey Boon
18-07-2012, 02:28 PM
just think where to hug vb tonight will do .... don't think too far :D

just a thought at the back of my mind lol.... :)

jf66312
18-07-2012, 02:41 PM
just think where to hug vb tonight will do .... don't think too far :D

cant think of any...thats the prob...haiz....:p

shysaint
18-07-2012, 04:00 PM
I will be flying on 7th and back on 9th Aug, want to meet up ? hjhj

Sure .. why not .. u can PM me :)

Seletar
18-07-2012, 06:01 PM
SG has a habit of looking down on gers from the region. Indo or Phi are maids. Thai, Viet, PRC are hookers. :D

The newspapers write negative remarks about these gers, so sg people believe these news, good ones they don't report, this is propaganda by the state. To show that Sillypore is no 1.

elth
18-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Is either the four letter word 'love' is very strong or her 'kc' skill is very very strong:D

Ch*m also four letter word :p

asdfghjkl
18-07-2012, 06:49 PM
are the women considered materialistic for desiring to marry foreigners? :o

Pohchuan
18-07-2012, 10:30 PM

Throughout history, women folks would sleep with foreign conquerors, deemed to be better than local defeated men. It is in the human gene.

Thus:
1) Sinkie women,go for foreign ang moh,
2) Sinkie men go and conquer ladies around the region VN,PRC,Thai,Indo,Phil.

In other words
3)VN,PRC,Thai,Indo,Phil women, go for Sinkie men, the foreign breed

See similarities between 1 and 3? If you can not fight the foreigner ang moh in Singapore, go to thirld world countries and be the "foreigner" in VN, PRC,Thai, Indo,Phil. You will be the so called "better breed" there.

shysaint
18-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Throughout history, women folks would sleep with foreign conquerors, deemed to be better than local defeated men. It is in the human gene.

Thus:
1) Sinkie women,go for foreign ang moh,
2) Sinkie men go and conquer ladies around the region VN,PRC,Thai,Indo,Phil.

In other words
3)VN,PRC,Thai,Indo,Phil women, go for Sinkie men, the foreign breed

See similarities between 1 and 3? If you can not fight the foreigner ang moh in Singapore, go to thirld world countries and be the "foreigner" in VN, PRC,Thai, Indo,Phil. You will be the so called "better breed" there.

wa .. long time no hear from u .. suddenly appear .. advice als more and more good roi ... :p

Pohchuan
18-07-2012, 10:55 PM
wa .. long time no hear from u .. suddenly appear .. advice als more and more good roi ... :p

Hehe, now come to this thread to post also. Started to have a taste for VBs with university degrees. So want to learn a little bit about VB as life partner.

These Uni VBs can be intellectually stimulating. I learn a lot from them and thanks to these Uni VBs, I look less dumb roi.

Send my regards to your cute 1 yr old baby.

xyman
19-07-2012, 01:21 AM
Pohchuan, when go VN again....I drink with u in VN with shysaint before le..haha

Greatking
19-07-2012, 04:51 AM

Dont worry braddah, she can only don't let you come in :o

Greatking
19-07-2012, 05:03 AM
the young man is you? :confused
i always no chance to kc nice vb on the plane
always sit beside guys or old lady

I almost got KC by a VN businesswoman.:p

I was sitting beside her on the plane to Jetstar. So, I see that she has difficulty getting her luggage into the compartment (bcos she's holding on to my seat. Get it done fast so I could sit). She was having the window seat while I had the aisle seat. Nothing in between us. After taking off, she look sick, pale and wanted to vomit. I went to search our seats for paperbag and went to ask the stewardess and manage to get one for her (i don't want her to dirty my seat and/or me), she smile at me. Then when we ordered food. We happened to go for the same dish (same taste ba). Then went tru the krishop catalogue, saw a swee swee necklace, i bought, she also bought e same thing. We laughed again. Then the plane reaches TSN. She took the initiative and start asking me questions like "What are you here for?" and standard reply for a Singaporeman "I'm here on a business trip"(I can't possibly I come for fucktrip ma) and she told me she flies frequently to Singapore to trade electronic products, her own business. After she told me that, I looked at her hand and didn't see any wedding band. She keep talking in a very sweet manner and I'm wondering (To go or not to go for her number?"), but before I could ask, she asked me "wanna keep in contact"? I did a MCP move, "Hey, let's find a chance to talk again k?" and left.

If i know got such good deal, sure ask Boss KT.
Pretty and very swee figure. Business wear.
But she's in late 30s or I'm in sweet early 30s... bei gan... so let pass. :(
My bx waiting for me outside the airport and I went straight to her house for revenge for not taking the contact earlier :(

Greatking
19-07-2012, 05:04 AM

No. Not at all. If its good. You go for it. Just a matter of personal preference :D

asdfghjkl
19-07-2012, 05:12 AM
I went straight to her house for revenge for not taking the contact earlier

o m g ... :eek:

Greatking
19-07-2012, 05:18 AM
o m g ... :eek:

Why troi oi? :p

Imagination... good performance.

I think some guys like to imagine he's bedding another woman while making out with his wife or gf or regular partner ma :o

jf66312
19-07-2012, 01:16 PM
I almost got KC by a VN businesswoman.:p

I was sitting beside her on the plane to Jetstar. So, I see that she has difficulty getting her luggage into the compartment (bcos she's holding on to my seat. Get it done fast so I could sit). She was having the window seat while I had the aisle seat. Nothing in between us. After taking off, she look sick, pale and wanted to vomit. I went to search our seats for paperbag and went to ask the stewardess and manage to get one for her (i don't want her to dirty my seat and/or me), she smile at me. Then when we ordered food. We happened to go for the same dish (same taste ba). Then went tru the krishop catalogue, saw a swee swee necklace, i bought, she also bought e same thing. We laughed again. Then the plane reaches TSN. She took the initiative and start asking me questions like "What are you here for?" and standard reply for a Singaporeman "I'm here on a business trip"(I can't possibly I come for fucktrip ma) and she told me she flies frequently to Singapore to trade electronic products, her own business. After she told me that, I looked at her hand and didn't see any wedding band. She keep talking in a very sweet manner and I'm wondering (To go or not to go for her number?"), but before I could ask, she asked me "wanna keep in contact"? I did a MCP move, "Hey, let's find a chance to talk again k?" and left.

Pretty and very swee figure. Business wear.
But she's in late 30s or I'm in sweet early 30s... bei gan... so let pass. :(
My bx waiting for me outside the airport and I went straight to her house for revenge for not taking the contact earlier :(

u take jetstar but go thru krishop catalogue??:confused:

jf66312
19-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Hehe, now come to this thread to post also. Started to have a taste for VBs with university degrees. So want to learn a little bit about VB as life partner.

These Uni VBs can be intellectually stimulating. I learn a lot from them and thanks to these Uni VBs, I look less dumb roi.

Send my regards to your cute 1 yr old baby.

i recently got to know a vb who grad from uni in VN and after that came to singapore NUS and graduate as well...

totally different type of gal....it is intellectually stimulating... and also it stimulates other part of me as well... :p :D

esssinine
19-07-2012, 02:10 PM
intelligent women are a real turn on. they dont even need to be gorgeous :)

KangTuo
19-07-2012, 03:12 PM

i am never turn on by intelligent women... :)

KangTuo
19-07-2012, 03:30 PM

I not boss. boss is sammyboyfr.

SingViet
19-07-2012, 03:30 PM

lol.... :rolleyes:

SingViet
19-07-2012, 03:32 PM

i am different, intelligent and gorgeous woman turns me on. She can be intelligent, but if she looks downright plain jane or worse off, i won't even want to talk to her. :D

jf66312
19-07-2012, 03:38 PM
i am different, intelligent and gorgeous woman turns me on. She can be intelligent, but if she looks downright plain jane or worse off, i won't even want to talk to her. :D

haha..the NUS one i got to knw recently looks not bad..dresses well..carries herself well as well... :D

Hurricane88
19-07-2012, 05:37 PM

caught red handed lol...:)

Golden question
19-07-2012, 08:47 PM

no lah,should be Qantas catalogue lah,i think that bro see wrongly lah,krishop catalogue belong to tiger leh because SQ got tiger share what so should not be in jetstar flight hahaha:p:D

Pohchuan
19-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Pohchuan, when go VN again....I drink with u in VN with shysaint before le..haha

Of course i remember you lar, that time drink at LAVISH, I am the one who save you from falling backwards near the toilet staircase. But of course you will not remember the incident because you are very stiff roi. I am always visiting HCM, when u go VN, do PM me, see if got chance to meet or not. But likely is that my VBs will occupy my time most time.

Pohchuan
19-07-2012, 11:47 PM

Yes, intelligent women can be intellectually stimulating. Whether they are a turn on or not, well that depends on each individual taste. But in VN, Intelligent VBs are so plentiful, just choose one that suits your taste lar, Be it gorgeous, pretty, SYT, Plain Jane or downright ugly. Perhaps can even choose all, but one at a time please.

For me, I prefer OL (Office Lady) or Grad student with pleasant looks.

Having said all that, whether intelligent or not, they still moans out when reach climax and I still feel the same shiokness when cumming. Cheers

Greatking
20-07-2012, 12:33 AM

haha sorry. Mistake. I Jetshop. But i worked for SIA :D . Industrial illness haha

jf66312
20-07-2012, 09:01 AM
haha sorry. Mistake. I Jetshop. But i worked for SIA :D . Industrial illness haha

haha...no prob...i just happen to spot it... :)

shysaint
20-07-2012, 09:10 AM
That why I'm wondering why everytime ending up paying more:mad:, the breakdown shuold go this way
Application fee : S$30
Card fee : S$60
But they make me pay an extra visa fee S$30, but since application was approved, I do not want to argue avoiding unnecessary dispute

it is correct as the breakdown is stated in the in-principle approval letter...
i did not pay extra $30 as bro blast88 mentioned though...

This breakdown should be correct ...

Will update soon on this .. now waiting for the approval to come.

AS Promised .. I am updating on this Posting as My wife has just received the LTVP - Appoved in Principle ... Now waiting for Appointment to complete the formalities.

I can now confirm the cost to be:

1. S$30/- Application Fee;
2. S$60/- Issuance Fee; and
3. S$30/- Visa fee

This is the 2nd time I am applying .. Same Cost as the 1st time Application.

Lucky ... Save some $$$ on the Medical Check-up Portion as Already submitted last year ... The medical Report last for 2 years ...

It not state How many years ... on LTVP or LTVP + ...:( ONLY during Completion of Formalities then know how many YEars :)

Hurricane88
20-07-2012, 12:43 PM
I am always visiting HCM, when u go VN, do PM me, see if got chance to meet or not. But likely is that my VBs will occupy my time most time.

are you sure...u fly my aeroplane...:)

Pohchuan
20-07-2012, 01:19 PM
are you sure...u fly my aeroplane...:)

That time, VB hijacked my bird lar so I have no choice but to fly your aeroplane, my bird was tied up by her in the room mah.

Okok, joke aside, will buy you kopi if got chance to meet again.

On a serious note, I am now reading around this thread about Vietnamese life partner, so you roughly know the direction I am heading. For what you know, I maybe permanently in VN earlier than you leh. When that time comes, we will have kopi at roadside everyday roi.

Hurricane88
20-07-2012, 01:47 PM
On a serious note, I am now reading around this thread about Vietnamese life partner, so you roughly know the direction I am heading. For what you know, I maybe permanently in VN earlier than you leh. When that time comes, we will have kopi at roadside everyday roi.

dun know what direction u heading...if u are there earlier then good luck...hehe...:)

shysaint
20-07-2012, 02:14 PM
I maybe permanently in VN earlier than you leh. When that time comes, we will have kopi at roadside everyday roi.

U Choonz bo ???

Not only now ur advice looks ... Now you talk big also looking good ... leep that up manz.:p

jf66312
20-07-2012, 02:24 PM
AS Promised .. I am updating on this Posting as My wife has just received the LTVP - Appoved in Principle ... Now waiting for Appointment to complete the formalities.

I can now confirm the cost to be:

1. S$30/- Application Fee;
2. S$60/- Issuance Fee; and
3. S$30/- Visa fee

This is the 2nd time I am applying .. Same Cost as the 1st time Application.

Lucky ... Save some $$$ on the Medical Check-up Portion as Already submitted last year ... The medical Report last for 2 years ...

It not state How many years ... on LTVP or LTVP + ...:( ONLY during Completion of Formalities then know how many YEars :)

u can check at the counter...i check with the officer at the counter as mine need medical check up and not enough time as pass will expire..so i asked the officer at counter when i did short term ext for my bx...

its not stated on the letter but my guess is min 3 years... :)

shysaint
20-07-2012, 03:07 PM

Hope so lah ... ;)

NExt wednesday go complete formalities .. hehhehe ... Will update again :)

Golden question
20-07-2012, 03:12 PM
u can check at the counter...i check with the officer at the counter as mine need medical check up and not enough time as pass will expire..so i asked the officer at counter when i did short term ext for my bx...

So means that there is 2 form,one is for ltvp for spouse who dont have sg kids and the other one ltvp+ is with kids?

shysaint
20-07-2012, 04:10 PM
So means that there is 2 form,one is for ltvp for spouse who dont have sg kids and the other one ltvp+ is with kids?

Only 1 Form .... During COmpletion of Formalitites, then u will know what your wife will be on ...

If they think u qualify then they give u under the LTVP + else it will still be on LTVP on 6 mths or 1 Year ..

jf66312
20-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Hope so lah ... ;)

NExt wednesday go complete formalities .. hehhehe ... Will update again :)

i also going next wed...hehe...mine appt is 2.45pm...yours??

shysaint
20-07-2012, 04:18 PM
i also going next wed...hehe...mine appt is 2.45pm...yours??

mine is 3:30pm ...

jf66312
20-07-2012, 04:20 PM
mine is 3:30pm ...

haha...so i see you there then... :)

N0N0
20-07-2012, 04:20 PM
By bro Torres Mok:

I think more and more singaporean men are marrying vietnamese gals,as compared to few years ago. I think mainly is due to many singaporean gals have set unrealistic requirements on selecting lifetime partners. because of this many men are looking for foreign gals. Is there really a real issue?

N0N0
20-07-2012, 04:22 PM
By bro Torres Mok:

I think more and more singaporean men are marrying vietnamese gals,as compared to few years ago. I think mainly is due to many singaporean gals have set unrealistic requirements on selecting lifetime partners. because of this many men are looking for foreign gals.
Is there really a real issue?

shysaint
20-07-2012, 04:23 PM
haha...so i see you there then... :)

ok ok ... see ya there dude :)

KangTuo
20-07-2012, 05:29 PM

hhmm... same industry... :eek::cool:

Pohchuan
20-07-2012, 07:55 PM
U Choonz bo ???

Not only now ur advice looks ... Now you talk big also looking good ... leep that up manz.:p

No lar bro, I never dare talk big. Many more experienced bro that can share better advices.

You also already took the leap of faith and are rewarded richly with a cute little baby roi. I am looking up to you leh as my inspiration.

shysaint
20-07-2012, 11:20 PM
No lar bro, I never dare talk big. Many more experienced bro that can share better advices.

You also already took the leap of faith and are rewarded richly with a cute little baby roi. I am looking up to you leh as my inspiration.

so when is ur next trip ?

Pohchuan
21-07-2012, 10:09 AM
so when is ur next trip ?

End month. But schedule filled roi. Thang 8 va thang 9 cung den HCM, chua biet co thoi gian gap ban kg.

shysaint
21-07-2012, 10:18 AM
chua biet co thoi gian gap ban kg.

Xin loi .. xin loi ... em kg biet anh noi gi .... :p

Hurricane88
21-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Xin loi .. xin loi ... em kg biet anh noi gi .... :p

dun bother to ask him...he has no time for you...that was his msg...:)

shysaint
21-07-2012, 11:03 AM

That's why No Need to be a Good Smaritan ... No Good Returns 1 .... :D

Hurricane88
21-07-2012, 11:12 AM

my reason to be good samaritan was not to expect any return...more to help anyone in need...believe in karma...:)

Pohchuan
21-07-2012, 11:54 AM
"chua biet co thoi gian gap ban kg" = Not yet know got time to meet friend or not.

Pohchuan
21-07-2012, 12:03 PM

Aiyo, I will try very hard to meet up lar bros. I really have to meet my VB lar, that is why no time to meet you all.

Viet BUs are very jealous type, you all know this mah. When i am in HCM, my VB will not let me go out on my own. Please please understand why i have so little time to meet up.

Maybe meet up in singapore to make up for lost time. Buy you chicken rice at "Wee Nam Kee". Lets arrange.

jackbl
21-07-2012, 01:00 PM
Thang 8 va thang 9 cung den HCM, chua biet co thoi gian gap ban kg.

Wow another "high-hand" in TV :D

Hurricane88
21-07-2012, 01:11 PM

Poh Chuan started to learn for 2mths and he can write and read tieng viet well...now he is better than me...:)

KangTuo
21-07-2012, 02:04 PM

its so common these dayz...
maybe i should pick up other language and switch playground
less competition and safer :p

shysaint
21-07-2012, 07:02 PM
less competition and safer :p

Khmer / Lao / Burmese would be good :eek:

shysaint
21-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Please please understand why i have so little time to meet up.

no worries .. no worries ... I am not too concern over it ....:cool:

KangTuo
21-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Khmer / Lao / Burmese would be good :eek:

no playground to use these language... learn already talk to myself?
i thinking of re-learning tagalog... :p

repsoi
22-07-2012, 12:59 AM
Poh Chuan started to learn for 2mths and he can write and read tieng viet well...now he is better than me...:)
Hi, may i ask where can i go to learn to read and speak proper vietnam language in singapore?
Thanks

jackbl
22-07-2012, 04:21 AM
Poh Chuan started to learn for 2mths and he can write and read tieng viet well...now he is better than me...

Then if he learnt for 2 years, he can be better than me :p ;) :D

jackbl
22-07-2012, 04:23 AM
less competition and safer

No la, he still has not reach your level yet. To exceed your level is not easy leh :p If u come out from this scene, next time when I dunno some words, I ask who???? :(

Greatking
22-07-2012, 05:31 AM
No la, he still has not reach your level yet. To exceed your level is not easy leh :p If u come out from this scene, next time when I dunno some words, I ask who???? :(

Ask me. My standard answers to all enquiries in TV is

"Khong Hieu" :D

Hurricane88
22-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Then if he learnt for 2 years, he can be better than me :p ;) :D

haha...then better to get Poh Chuan to answer this himself...:)

KangTuo
22-07-2012, 11:55 AM
If u come out from this scene, next time when I dunno some words, I ask who????

ask vdict, google and vb :)
when did you ever ask me to help on tv? :confused:
you suan-ing me :(

jackbl
22-07-2012, 01:23 PM
when did you ever ask me to help on tv? :confused: you suan-ing me :(

U always busy with BX, ban gai and vbs..... where got time to help me? Recently I asked u what is DANG :D :p

marcopit
22-07-2012, 09:14 PM
Finally im back from HCM :(

im totally lost of words to mentioned about my trip :(

Hurricane88
22-07-2012, 09:20 PM

ha???????...u posted like this without much detail...care to share your thoughts when u recovered...thank you...:)

zion1989
22-07-2012, 09:33 PM

u sounds like, the relationship has to come to an end

marcopit
22-07-2012, 09:35 PM
ha???????...u posted like this without much detail...care to share your thoughts when u recovered...thank you...:)

I donno how to put in words :( So sorry maybe just write whats came to mind now...her parents ever ask for any dowries only ask for 5 wedding table for friends & relatives, but 1 thing i found out is that my BX working here just bcuz she the only 1 carry the burden of $11K ar long loan in vietnam to purchase a land size of about 9 basketball court prawn farms + equipment. Her 2 brothers just keep all profit to themselves from the farming.

shysaint
22-07-2012, 09:43 PM
... but 1 thing i found out is that my BX working here just bcuz she the only 1 carry the burden of $11K ar long loan in vietnam to purchase a land size of about 9 basketball court prawn farms + equipment. Her 2 brothers just keep all profit to themselves from the farming.

STrike an agrement with them that u help her paid off the 11k ar long loan and then u own the land loh ...

zion1989
22-07-2012, 09:43 PM
I donno how to put in words :( So sorry maybe just write whats came to mind now...her parents ever ask for any dowries only ask for 5 wedding table for friends & relatives, but 1 thing i found out is that my BX working here just bcuz she the only 1 carry the burden of $11K ar long loan in vietnam to purchase a land size of about 9 basketball court prawn farms + equipment. Her 2 brothers just keep all profit to themselves from the farming.

you mean she borrow from loan shark in viet to buy the prawn farms and the equipment :confused: so you going to settle the debts and marry her ?

Hurricane88
22-07-2012, 09:44 PM

u mentioned 11k in what currencies...presume is USD or SGD...so how much she has to bring home per month and for how long...share here then we can advise you...haha...dun be surprised...nothing ever surprised now in Vn...:)

marcopit
22-07-2012, 09:56 PM
u mentioned 11k in what currencies...presume is USD or SGD...so how much she has to bring home per month and for how long...share here then we can advise you...haha...dun be surprised...nothing ever surprised now in Vn...:)

Thanks for all Samsters, SGD11K, she dont expect me to help her repay the debts but she ask me to allow her to work in clubs to cleared her debts before she change to day time job.

Est 1 mth she can bring home SGD2K so it will takes 6 mths to cleared.

marcopit
22-07-2012, 09:57 PM
you mean she borrow from loan shark in viet to buy the prawn farms and the equipment :confused: so you going to settle the debts and marry her ?

Her parents took the loan but she the 1 to repay them :mad:

zion1989
22-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Thanks for all Samsters, SGD11K, she dont expect me to help her repay the debts but she ask me to allow her to work in clubs to cleared her debts before she change to day time job.

work in sg or viet for the club? Is really common that your girl will sacrifice for the family. My WL also got her own story, but somehow their problem is not our problem. Unless really marry already, then no choice. But the rest of the family members sure continue to leech on u

naemlo
22-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Finally im back from HCM

im totally lost of words to mentioned about my trip

Welcome back to reality.

Use common sense, will any ah long loans u this amt in SG? :confused: It is not a small amt in Vietnam. What made ah long in Vietnam to loan a poor family the mentioned amount?? The family worthless lives as guarantor/mortgage?? :confused:

Sometimes listen is enough. Dun think too much. Internally, they didn't tell u the full story or lying to u. Who in the right mind will loan someone else thousands without condition? How will a poor family returns the money with interests???

I always hear these stories, loan 10k, 20k then cannot return, daughters have to work as WL to return the loan....

marcopit
22-07-2012, 10:30 PM
work in sg or viet for the club? Is really common that your girl will sacrifice for the family. My WL also got her own story, but somehow their problem is not our problem. Unless really marry already, then no choice. But the rest of the family members sure continue to leech on u

That's my headache now, should i let her cleared her debts before i marry her:confused:

marcopit
22-07-2012, 10:35 PM
Welcome back to reality.

Use common sense, will any ah long loans u this amt in SG? :confused: It is not a small amt in Vietnam. What made ah long in Vietnam to loan a poor family the mentioned amount?? The family worthless lives as guarantor/mortgage?? :confused:

Sometimes listen is enough. Dun think too much. Internally, they didn't tell u the full story or lying to u. Who in the right mind will loan someone else thousands without condition? How will a poor family returns the money with interests???

I always hear these stories, loan 10k, 20k then cannot return, daughters have to work as WL to return the loan.... in the first place, who will loan this money to a poor family? Assume 10,000 SGD, how many years, it is gonna take this family to return?

Well said bro, her parents take over the farm from the previous landlord, so with intrest the amount come up to SGD20K which the balance now abt SGD10K need to repay back to the landlord, that's when she start to come SG work last Nov 2011

Golden question
22-07-2012, 10:38 PM
That's my headache now, should i let her cleared her debts before i marry her:confused:

why dont u forget about her and get on with your life

Golden question
22-07-2012, 10:40 PM

i dont agreed with this,i believe even after marry also have choice,it depends on how one deal with the situation

shysaint
22-07-2012, 10:41 PM

Hmmmm .. based on calculation of 2k .. YES , 6 mths to clear ...

BUT have you think it ...

Bring Home 2K = Minus ---> Eat in SG ... Rental in SG ... SHopping in SG ... That means she MUST EARN MORE THAN 2k .. maybe 4K ....

IF she can only Earn 2K per mth .. after minus all expenditure .. u think still got 2K ?????

K , give u nett 2K to bring back lah ... She NO Need to Eat ???? Her Family NO Need to Eat ???

Lastly .. you think she can come back every time ... the best calculation for you is 1 mth in and 1 mth out ... give u can make 2k ... 1 mth in and 1 mth out .. u need 1 year to earn at 12k to pay off ...

so if she need to eat and her family need to eat .. definitely it will take at least 1.5 years to repay ..

BAsed on all these .. she will never have 2k nett and thats means ... she can never pay ah long every mth 2K

SO think thru all these calculations ...

Golden question
22-07-2012, 10:42 PM

why are u angry?do u know that is a very common things in vietnam culture?

I still remember before u go,u mention that u are excited,so are u still excited now:p

naemlo
22-07-2012, 10:42 PM
Well said bro, her parents take over the farm from the previous landlord, so with intrest the amount come up to SGD20K which the balance now abt SGD10K need to repay back to the landlord, that's when she start to come SG work last Nov 2011

I dun get the logic, so where did the ah long fits in???

Forget it, I rather ask u a question, why get involved with a WL??? The money problem will never end.... Maybe next month, her parents get another piece of land or loan another 10k... so it is either u pay or your so called gf will have to work a few more months.

Golden question
22-07-2012, 10:46 PM

Ask u to marry her and ask u to let her go work in club:eek:
U might as well tell her that u need to consult experience sbf brother on this first:D

shysaint
22-07-2012, 10:46 PM
I dun get the logic, so where did the ah long fits in???

Got lah .. her parents borrowed from ah long to take over the farm loh ... from 20k cut down to 10k ... where to get the money sia :eek:

without working can cut down 10k .. then work for what :confused:

marcopit
22-07-2012, 10:47 PM

i know this will be the easiest way out it's not the solution to help our relation anyway i still thinking/waiting for better advise from samsters here :)

naemlo
22-07-2012, 10:48 PM
without working can cut down 10k .. then work for what :confused:

it is confusing so rather dun bother.... just curious what so good about her...

Golden question
22-07-2012, 10:48 PM

Bro,dont lost of words lah,u have not hear true things that make your jaws drop yet:eek::D

skyko
22-07-2012, 10:49 PM

Hi There,

You situation seems to be similiar with mine..let me break down your situation..

loan 11k, As mentioned how to get such large sum of load without any form of warranty for the loan itself? No bank, No Ah Long will lent money without some solid thing in return. There is more than meets the eye for this monies..

From business point of view when things sounds too good to be true it usually is.. Looking from the other side..when things sounds too sad to be ignored your judgement will be clouded by your emotions and it will eventually leads to poor decisions.. find out more about this loan not from them but from 3rd party if you can,get a private investigator like example..

If you look from "LOVE" POV then no man will want their love ones gets hurt..no man wants to share their woman..so you may want to close your mind and help her with the loan BUT dont regret at the end of the day when things dont goes the way you intended..

Just my 5 cents worth of comments..

My decisions in my case..I gave up the relationship because I found out more information from other sources..sad but we always learn and remember pain than pleasure..take care

shysaint
22-07-2012, 10:50 PM
i know this will be the easiest way out it's not the solution to help our relation anyway i still thinking/waiting for better advise from samsters here :)

What Better Advice do you Need :confused:

My Advice is take out 12k and pay off the loan and your GF can be the owner of the farm .. like this she no need to come sg work ... after that Marry Her ....

Is this advice good :D

shysaint
22-07-2012, 10:52 PM

just answer for fun loh .. create some spikes for the thread ...

maybe it just another clone telling stories :eek:

Golden question
22-07-2012, 10:52 PM

Maybe we can vote here,:D

Bro who think he should continue with her-press 1
Bro who think he should leave her-press 2:D

shysaint
22-07-2012, 10:55 PM

I only press Nei Nei ... no press 1 or 2 :p

Anyway .. I already gave him my BesT advice :)

skyko
22-07-2012, 10:56 PM

HAHA, I think tossing a coin is faster! :p but I think he cant think straight now~ maybe just maybe a vote can do him some good :D

naemlo
22-07-2012, 10:57 PM

What advice u need? U love her so much, u incline more towards her story than your logic thinking. So to agree to u, it is either u believe her family story, give her the money or let her continue to work and benefit the rest of the men in SG.

I am a bit CB but it is the truth.... :D

zion1989
22-07-2012, 10:59 PM

Is true, i really doubt your vb can clear in 6 months unless she go lam tinh every night lar and still must minus the expenses. My advise is dun pay the debts, let her pay on her own. In the meanwhile take this time to think and workout the plan does she really worth it? If you clear her debts and she left u how?

marcopit
22-07-2012, 11:06 PM
All advise are most welcome, i will not take it personal as all of you just sharing your thoughts, that's what is forum for.

1) if she cant repay the loan the landlord just need to reprocess back the land which i think will be good cause that will be a wake-up call for her brothers.

2) while she working here in SG, she staying with me so dont have to worry about food & lodging.

3) she is caring to take care of her family & never ask a single cents from me even her beloved grandmum passed away, she used the money earn in SG to build the tomb than repay the loan still never ask a single cents from me. So therefore i think she will be a family caring wife;)

Golden question
22-07-2012, 11:09 PM
All advise are most welcome, i will not take it personal as all of you just sharing your thoughts, that's what is forum for.

1) if she cant repay the loan the landlord just need to reprocess back the land which i think will be good cause that will be a wake-up call for her brothers.

2) while she working here in SG, she staying with me so dont have to worry about food & lodging.

3) she is caring to take care of her family & never ask a single cents from me even her beloved grandmum passed away, she used the money earn in SG to build the tomb than repay the loan still never ask a single cents from me. So therefore i think she will be a family caring wife;)

good lah bro,marry her now,i support u:D

skyko
22-07-2012, 11:10 PM

You seems to have already made up your mind..good luck!

Golden question
22-07-2012, 11:12 PM

u seem to be talking to him and he seem to be talking to u :D

Are u facing the mirror:p

shysaint
22-07-2012, 11:18 PM

1st ... Borrow 11k from Ah Long for farm ...

2nd ... Take Over from Land Lord of 20K ..

3rd ... Now if NO $$$ .. Landlord repossess back the Land ...

WTF are you Writing ????

3)... So therefore i think she will be a family caring wife;)

That's why I said ....

What Better Advice do you Need :confused:

My Advice is take out 12k and pay off the loan and your GF can be the owner of the farm .. like this she no need to come sg work ... after that Marry Her ....

Is this advice good :D

marcopit
22-07-2012, 11:19 PM

Im yet to make up my mind :) It's easy to ROM but difficult to divorce later, i don want to go trough 2nd divorce:o

skyko
22-07-2012, 11:20 PM

Actually..I know that because his "heart" keep giving him hope to look at things in a better way..and I gone through this myself.. ;) its a horrible feel..

I love this site because it can really help guys like me to think straight and practical from all the past and present post Thanks to all Samster! :)

stand united or die divided..

zion1989
22-07-2012, 11:22 PM
We wish u all the best in your decision, hope u make a right choice. So when u intend to marry her ? hjhj

shysaint
22-07-2012, 11:22 PM

That's why I said Clone ... Now is Clone vs Clone ...

naemlo
22-07-2012, 11:24 PM

That was why earlier I asked where did Ah long fits in... :D Confusing, so I mentioned forget it. :D

shysaint
I love this site because it can really help guys like me to think straight and practical from all the past and present post Thanks to all Samster! :)

You love this Site :confused:

u sign up in 2009 .... only until today then u Post ....

Indeed you are a quiet Lover until marcopit appears :eek:

marcopit

2nd ... Take Over from Land Lord of 20K ..

3rd ... Now if NO $$$ .. Landlord repossess back the Land ...

WTF are you Writing ????

That's why I said ....

Sorry if you misunderstood, 1st the landlord actual selling price is 14k for the farm but for 1yr instalment got to repay them at 20K, so now balance outstanding is abt 11K, if the capital of 14K is not repay within yr they will reprocess the farm

shysaint
22-07-2012, 11:28 PM
Sorry if you misunderstood, 1st the landlord actual selling price is 14k for the farm but for 1yr instalment got to repay them at 20K, so now balance outstanding is abt 11K, if the capital of 14K is not repay within yr they will reprocess the farm

I am not misunderstood ... I just don't see the connection of your story .. thats all ....

:D so Landlord = Ah Lord and AH Long = Landlord :D

skyko
22-07-2012, 11:28 PM
You love this Site :confused:

u sign up in 2009 .... only until today then u Post ....

Indeed you are a quiet Lover until marcopit appears :eek:

Yeah..I mostly read..but this case sounds like me own case..so..

Golden question
22-07-2012, 11:29 PM

no need to bother how many k lah,just give her those k that she need lah, like that easier for u right?

so now no headache already right?:p

shysaint
22-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Yeah..I mostly read..but this case sounds like me own case..so..

I see I see ... yeah agree .. all guys with vietnam gals .. cases are all quite similiar ... :eek:

Golden question
22-07-2012, 11:31 PM
:D so Landlord = Ah Lord and AH Long = Landlord :D

wa lau,u dont confuse him leh,so many lord and long and i confuse him with so many k,later he go crazy how :p:D

Golden question
22-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Haiz,have to end now,wife complain why i still no go to bed and sleep,better go or else nag again:p:D

Hurricane88
22-07-2012, 11:34 PM

both of us knew this is a ruse...totally fake stories to get his attention...to let him know she is in debt and need to work...all this SOB stories will not get to both of us now...we had too much choices and decent gals will not be involved like this...get a decent gal and live a normal life...:)

we all know there was no land here...just a cock and bull story...:p

shysaint
22-07-2012, 11:35 PM
wa lau,u dont confuse him leh,so many lord and long and i confuse him with so many k,later he go crazy how :p:D

He already Crazy .... got confuse him anot ,it doesn't matter ...

u so free har , so late haven't sleep ... response to clone's story :eek:

got entertaining lah hor

marcopit
22-07-2012, 11:35 PM

Dont worry, I just need to cleared my mind, listen to advise here before i make my final decision this coming Sept.

shysaint
22-07-2012, 11:36 PM
Haiz,have to end now,wife complain why i still no go to bed and sleep,better go or else nag again:p:D

tell your wife u chatting to me lah ;) :eek:

zion1989
22-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Dont worry, I just need to cleared my mind, listen to advise here before i make my final decision this coming Sept.

this coming sept something going to happen?

naemlo
22-07-2012, 11:52 PM
we all know there was no land here...just a cock and bull story...:p

Your, "pig can climb tree" :D

Hurricane88
22-07-2012, 11:54 PM
Your, "pig can climb tree" :D

hey yah...forgot to mention my famous quote...thanks for reminding me...

if you trust WL then pigs can climb trees...:)

volcano
23-07-2012, 01:20 AM

this is actually noting new.

u serious about marrying her when she has this kind of parents....:confused:

now not married,the debt she will bear solely.

once married and parents do same pattern,the debt becomes yours unless u gonna let ur wife work as WL again.

and btw,a plot of land as big as 9 basketball courts and inclusive of prawning equipment for 20k Sgd???......that's too hard to believe unless the land is very deep and far from the main road.

SingViet
23-07-2012, 06:36 AM

If you believe what she says, then you are really naive. Viets are damm good at coming up with all sorts of story to cheat foreigners. Yr gal come singapore to work as WL and you allow her to stay with you ? Good luck, if she kana caught, you will be in big big trouble too. Think with big head, not with small.

elth
23-07-2012, 07:49 AM

as u already mention she staying with you no worry about food and lodging... this not consider money ? money no need means hard cash. You maybe just a big tree where she can hug or a safe shelter which worth more than money :D

I feel you need to know more about her 1st. Sometime their story sound so true but story will always changes as time goes by but story better than mee dia cop :D

SingViet
23-07-2012, 09:16 AM

once married and parents do same pattern,the debt becomes yours unless u gonna let ur wife work as WL again.

and btw,a plot of land as big as 9 basketball courts and inclusive of prawning equipment for 20k Sgd???......that's too hard to believe unless the land is very deep and far from the main road.

i agree with you bro. Land that big and with equipments for S$20K, hard to believe. Even if its deep deep down in the forest, its not quite possible too. Padi fields, which has the lowest value, is even worth more than that amount , given that size. :confused:

jackbl
23-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Is true, i really doubt your vb can clear in 6 months unless she go lam tinh every night lar and still must minus the expenses. My advise is dun pay the debts, let her pay on her own. In the meanwhile take this time to think and workout the plan does she really worth it? If you clear her debts and she left u how?

I agree with u :) but he must bear the pain of seeing his gal go with customers :(

vietboy
23-07-2012, 10:31 AM

Agreed with u. Once married not the debt bcum his, other debts will start popping out of nowhere.

shysaint
23-07-2012, 10:35 AM
i agree with you bro. Land that big and with equipments for S$20K, hard to believe. Even if its deep deep down in the forest, its not quite possible too. Padi fields, which has the lowest value, is even worth more than that amount , given that size. :confused:

For land .. maybe possible ...

BUT its LAND + Prawning Farm + Equipments ... I AGree ... it's NEVER POssible ...

This type of land can fetch very high price ...

vietboy
23-07-2012, 10:38 AM
as u already mention she staying with you no worry about food and lodging... this not consider money ? money no need means hard cash. You maybe just a big tree where she can hug or a safe shelter which worth more than money :D

I feel you need to know more about her 1st. Sometime their story sound so true but story will always changes as time goes by but story better than mee dia cop :D

Totally agreed with u! To them foriegner are a safe boat or airplane out of their finanical situation. Know more about the other party b4 committing oneself into it. Just like buying an investment, do more research 1st n understand more b4 jumping into one.

BTW, wat is mee dia cop?

vietboy
23-07-2012, 10:48 AM

Bros, its not 20k its 14k, 20k is with interest. Even so, 14k is even unbelieveable. Advise for marcopit, check 1st n observe more b4 committing into this relationship.

jf66312
23-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Bros, its not 20k its 14k, 20k is with interest. Even so, 14k is even unbelieveable. Advise for marcopit, check 1st n observe more b4 committing into this relationship.

finally u are back frm your trip... :p

jf66312
23-07-2012, 10:55 AM

hehe...be careful of the long word also ah...

very sensitive... hjhj... :p

vietboy
23-07-2012, 11:15 AM
finally u are back frm your trip... :p

Yes its good to be back. :)

Hurricane88
23-07-2012, 11:28 AM
haha...another big story unfolding...over the years, so many newbies came and go....always similar stories...but how many remained blissful...only those who still contributing here...haha sad to say...:)

shysaint
23-07-2012, 11:51 AM
Bros, its not 20k its 14k, 20k is with interest.

It's still 20K ....

Buy things where got no include interest 1 ...

shysaint
23-07-2012, 11:53 AM
haha...another big story unfolding...over the years, so many newbies came and go....always similar stories...but how many remained blissful...only those who still contributing here...haha sad to say...:)

NEver see him b4 ... never see him post b4 ...

suddenly POP-UP with SoB Story ... that's why listen can already ...

Like a said .. could be just some clones trying to spics up the thread :p

7 Jul 12
Thanks to all samster advise & comments, I'm heading to airport now, will remember the advise given & will update all once I'm back :) cheers

22 Jul 12
Finally im back from HCM ... im totally lost of words to mentioned about my trip :(

Last Post on 7 Jul and lastest post yesterday on 22 Jul .... So that means He away to HCMC for 15 Days ...

Genomes
23-07-2012, 11:55 AM
pay the 20k.
u can always earn it back.
do a risk reward analysis first thought

Hurricane88
23-07-2012, 12:07 PM
pay the 20k.

haha...pay 20K and she will disappear...reappear again when money was spent...and follow with another bull story asking for 25k...money was spent with bf in Vn...happily screwing local sinkie monies...:)

Genomes
23-07-2012, 12:14 PM
haha...pay 20K and she will disappear...reappear again when money was spent...and follow with another bull story asking for 25k...money was spent with bf in Vn...happily screwing local sinkie monies...:)

wah spend 20k and ask for more.
that is greedy.

naemlo
23-07-2012, 12:39 PM
pay the 20k.

U failed your math badly..... There is no reward why bother about analysis? :rolleyes:

casannova03
23-07-2012, 01:16 PM

Many bro gave their point of view because the majority of the time, such nonsense happens.....So do let it sink into you for your consideration.

Most importantly, you know her best and we do not...but keep all these red-flags in mind when you think about it.

How well do you know her? You know best...if there are ever some tiny mini bit of doubt, then do not proceed but if you trust her, by all means do what you have to do and let her know your expectations.

At the end of the day, the money is yours and not ours...we are just sharing our experience of what we or our friends or friend's freind got themselves into.;);)

SingViet
23-07-2012, 01:30 PM
U failed your math badly..... There is no reward why bother about analysis? :rolleyes:

lol.... good one :D

volcano
23-07-2012, 01:50 PM
BTW, wat is mee dia cop?

shld be our Sillypore TV station bah...last time used to be call SBC....:)

Seletar
23-07-2012, 03:30 PM

not so easy to forget a person..:)

vietboy
23-07-2012, 03:39 PM

Chay, i thought its something in TV. But i was thinking nvr see such words or phrases b4 leh, thats why i asked. Also, maybe i too long nvr watch tv shows so cannot click it to the mediacrop. Lol.

vietboy
23-07-2012, 03:40 PM

Very true. Once u put part of yur feelings into someone, its not easy to take back n move on. Maybe it takes time...

Honey Boon
23-07-2012, 03:42 PM
sorry hor ... vietnam girls caring for her family doesn't mean she will do the same to you or your family hor ..... you must queue up .... long queue until she care for you :p

SingViet
23-07-2012, 04:05 PM
sorry hor ... vietnam girls caring for her family doesn't mean she will do the same to you or your family hor ..... you must queue up .... long queue until she care for you :p

Correcto :D

Hurricane88
23-07-2012, 05:24 PM

let me list down the queue in order of priority which I had written before...

1st - son
2nd - daughter
3rd - mother
4th - father
5th - brother(s)
6th - sister(s)
7th - grandmother
8th - grandfather
9th - husband (you or atm machine)

haha...anyone care to add or change the order...:)

shysaint
23-07-2012, 05:27 PM

1st - son
2nd - daughter
3rd - mother
4th - father
5th - brother(s)
6th - sister(s)
7th - grandmother
8th - grandfather

7th - grandmother x 2
8th - grandfather x 2

IF you are JUST a Money Tree ...

Additional one will be her so called " BF "

jf66312
23-07-2012, 05:28 PM
7th - grandmother x 2
8th - grandfather x 2

4th - father x2

i know of some vb who have 2 fathers...

and of cse the sisters and brothers list will multiply respectively.. :D

shysaint
23-07-2012, 05:50 PM
4th - father x2

i know of some vb who have 2 fathers...

and of cse the sisters and brothers list will multiply respectively.. :D

like that .. add also cannot add finish ....

just add the standard can liao ..

how many sis and bro .. they go multiply themselves :eek:

Golden question
23-07-2012, 06:21 PM

wow bro,your SBC remind me of SPARKS,FIRE AND CANTO disco:p

Seem like we belong to the same era when SBC show WU SHOU NANG YANG,staring xiang yun and huang wen yong:D

Golden question
23-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Chay, i thought its something in TV. But i was thinking nvr see such words or phrases b4 leh, thats why i asked. Also, maybe i too long nvr watch tv shows so cannot click it to the mediacrop. Lol.

mediacorpse how to compare here,here can TCSS,PCC and see PORN,no wonder their viewship drop:D

Golden question
23-07-2012, 06:28 PM

Agreed,that is human especially Asian ppl

Golden question
23-07-2012, 07:01 PM
hehe...be careful of the long word also ah...

very sensitive... hjhj... :p

U mean this guy:p:D

AFP NEWS

LOS ANGELES, July 19, 2012 (AFP) - A man known for his enormous penis was stopped by security at San Francisco International airport and questioned about the bulge in his pants, he was reported as saying Thursday.

Jonah Falcon, 41, has an organ which is 9.5 inches long when flaccid and 13 inches (33 centimeters) erect, according to Rolling Stone magazine. He has featured in a number of documentaries about the world's biggest penises.:D

marcopit
23-07-2012, 09:15 PM
For land .. maybe possible ...

BUT its LAND + Prawning Farm + Equipments ... I AGree ... it's NEVER POssible ...

This type of land can fetch very high price ...

the prawning farm + 2 generator that's all, no prawns.

She place she stay is Dong Hai, anyone knows??? About 7hrs travel from HCM

marcopit
23-07-2012, 09:18 PM
NEver see him b4 ... never see him post b4 ...

suddenly POP-UP with SoB Story ... that's why listen can already ...

Like a said .. could be just some clones trying to spics up the thread :p

7 Jul 12

22 Jul 12

Last Post on 7 Jul and lastest post yesterday on 22 Jul .... So that means He away to HCMC for 15 Days ...

I fly to hcm on 7, 8 nite travel to her province, 17 go back hcm 21 arrive sg.

It f... boring that im going crazy staying in her home, need to travel abt 1-1.5hrs to town :mad:

shysaint
23-07-2012, 09:23 PM
I fly to hcm on 7, 8 nite travel to her province, 17 go back hcm 21 arrive sg.

It f... boring that im going crazy staying in her home, need to travel abt 1-1.5hrs to town :mad:

U take 4 days to arrive back on Singapore :eek:

Crazy still want to Marry her :o

shysaint
23-07-2012, 09:24 PM
Deleted post

shysaint
23-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Deleted post

marcopit
23-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Many bro gave their point of view because the majority of the time, such nonsense happens.....So do let it sink into you for your consideration.

Most importantly, you know her best and we do not...but keep all these red-flags in mind when you think about it.

How well do you know her? You know best...if there are ever some tiny mini bit of doubt, then do not proceed but if you trust her, by all means do what you have to do and let her know your expectations.

At the end of the day, the money is yours and not ours...we are just sharing our experience of what we or our friends or friend's freind got themselves into.;);)

She not asking me to pay for her debts, what she request is to allow her continue to work in clubs, she told me once the debts is cleared she will find a proper job :(

I belief no one able to tell whether she really mean it, stop working in clubs once the debts is cleared or she just want me to marry her in order for her to continue working in clubs?

marcopit
23-07-2012, 09:32 PM
U take 4 days to arrive back on Singapore :eek:

Crazy still want to Marry her :o

stay hcm another 3nite before my flight back

Pohchuan
23-07-2012, 10:04 PM

1st - son
2nd - daughter
3rd - mother
4th - father
5th - brother(s)
6th - sister(s)
7th - grandmother
8th - grandfather

Sorry, just could not stop myself from writing in. I add one before ATM Machine and modified a few with "s" for plurality

Order of priority:

1st - son (s)
2nd - daughter (s)
3rd - mother
4th - father
5th - brother(s)
6th - sister(s)
7th - grandmother (s)
8th - grandfather (s)
9th - LOVER (s)
10th - you or atm machine (s)

Hey this is VIETNAM. While not everyone behave like that, there are instances that happens the way as above.

Pohchuan
23-07-2012, 10:22 PM
She not asking me to pay for her debts, what she request is to allow her continue to work in clubs, she told me once the debts is cleared she will find a proper job :(

I belief no one able to tell whether she really mean it, stop working in clubs once the debts is cleared or she just want me to marry her in order for her to continue working in clubs?

Go HCM, choose a decent girl in HCM. Plenty for you to choose. Marry your choice. Period.

shysaint
23-07-2012, 10:23 PM

It will takes at least 2 years ... however at the mean time during this 2 years ... Kena Caught and send back .... thats it for her and you ..

During this 2 years MEET a Bigger Carrot .. that's it for you ....

Thats the FACT of Life for You NOW ...

Better Prepare yourself for that :)

Hurricane88
23-07-2012, 10:27 PM
It will takes at least 2 years ... however at the mean time during this 2 years ... Kena Caught and send back .... thats it for her and you ..

During this 2 years MEET a Bigger Carrot .. that's it for you ....

haha save your breath...he just living in a state of denial...let him live his life...we just watch...sure over the years we seen enough of these newbies come and go...:)

Hurricane88
23-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Let me just highlight for the benefit of newbies...:)

dun waste time with WL...not worth it...never never trust WL...they are full of shits and cock stories plenty...always wanted money here and there...:p

if newbie interested in VB then by all means fly to Vn...many to chose...spoilt for choice...plenty of decent and nice looking gals...easily 8/10 mostly...:)

again in Vn stop looking for WL...those are meant for f**king...

take your time find a decent gal with good background work...wifey materials...get in love and then you bingo...u will be spoilt...hehe...

let me share here...decent gal dun ask for money...you just need to buy them gift...20K can use for long time in hcm...easily 20mths or more...and comfortable for your darling and you...:)

go there learn their culture and language...then you may be happy to even stay there...just like many of us...hehe...

marcopit
23-07-2012, 10:40 PM
haha save your breath...he just living in a state of denial...let him live his life...we just watch...sure over the years we seen enough of these newbies come and go...:)

Dear bro, im not in state of denial, im willing to accept any advise/comment but the final decision still gotto depend on me. I just wanna have more thoughts before i make up my mind :)

Botarbolampar
23-07-2012, 10:48 PM
sorry hor ... vietnam girls caring for her family doesn't mean she will do the same to you or your family hor ..... you must queue up .... long queue until she care for you

100% agreed with you bro. Well said. :D

Pohchuan
23-07-2012, 10:53 PM
go there learn their culture and language...then you may be happy to even stay there...just like many of us...hehe...

Hmm, should have told me donkey years earlier, now i scramble to learn, by the time i master Tieng Viet i will be too old liao. there goes my happiness.

naemlo
23-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Dear bro, im not in state of denial, im willing to accept any advise/comment but the final decision still gotto depend on me. I just wanna have more thoughts before i make up my mind :)

Errr what advice u need before u make up your mind? All the bros here asking to wake up and move on but u still dun accept the fact.

Guess u need someone to agree to u... ok, give her the 20k, she is a nice ger who cares a lot for the family. She is the nicest ger ever met. :rolleyes:

KangTuo
23-07-2012, 11:50 PM
very interesting few pages to read :)

KangTuo
23-07-2012, 11:54 PM
Agreed with u. Once married not the debt bcum his, other debts will start popping out of nowhere.

not in my case :)
anyone in my bx family dare to take loan anyhow will kana from her

KangTuo
23-07-2012, 11:55 PM

1st - son
2nd - daughter
3rd - mother
4th - father
5th - brother(s)
6th - sister(s)
7th - grandmother
8th - grandfather

not in my case either...
i rank number 3 after bx father n mother :)

ilovedoggie
23-07-2012, 11:57 PM
very interesting few pages to read :)

same here. rounds and rounds of stories with the same concept but with some interesting variations.:)

KangTuo
23-07-2012, 11:57 PM

you are wrong... my bx care for my parents more than i care my own parents
she just know to respect and care for elderly

ilovedoggie
23-07-2012, 11:59 PM

bcuz u strike TOTO just like the past friday toto mah...:D

volcano
24-07-2012, 12:41 AM
wow bro,your SBC remind me of SPARKS,FIRE AND CANTO disco:p

oops....then it reminds me of all those frog or toad noises and au ah au....:D

really miss those days where ah lians r everywhere...changing gf is machiam same like monthly pay day...:D

volcano
24-07-2012, 12:54 AM
haiz...nowadays gong tao from VBs' getting stronger n stronger...:o

i am been hearing these stories over n over again for the past 13 years and the drama serial dun seems to end.

or maybe is it bcos due to the stress level in Sinkapor,many people can't really think properly nowadays.no matter it's WL or decent gal,when those how many tens of thousands thingy come into the picture,people can still consider....:confused:

unless u r making tens of thousands per month and has at least a million spare cash on hand then maybe u can consider a bit lah.or unless the tens of thousands are in VND:p

just to bring up what i have say before again,before anyone start considering giving any VBs any amount of money,pls think first if u have ever given ur parents that kind of amount first.

jackbl
24-07-2012, 12:58 AM
She place she stay is Dong Hai, anyone knows??? About 7hrs travel from HCM

Đông Hải is a rural district (huyện) of Bac Lieu province in the Mekong Delta region of Vietnam. As of 2003 the district had a population of 130,557.[1] The district covers an area of 550 km². The district capital lies at Ganh Hao

SingViet
24-07-2012, 08:24 AM

Yr gal seems to be totally different from other viet gals and seems to be PERFECT.... sure or not? I think you married a Viet ANGEL... lol :D

KangTuo
24-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Yr gal seems to be totally different from other viet gals and seems to be PERFECT.... sure or not? I think you married a Viet ANGEL... lol :D

because i am a SING DEVIL :)

she is my bx so she will always be an angel :)

vietboy
24-07-2012, 08:43 AM
just to bring up what i have say before again,before anyone start considering giving any VBs any amount of money,pls think first if u have ever given ur parents that kind of amount first.

Good one bro!

vietboy
24-07-2012, 08:44 AM

"Beauty in the eyes of the beholder" ? Lol :)

vietboy
24-07-2012, 08:46 AM
bcuz u strike TOTO just like the past friday toto mah...:D

Oh? KT strike toto ha? No treat us? :D

KangTuo
24-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Oh? KT strike toto ha? No treat us? :D

yes!!!!! 3 + 1 additional.. :p

jackbl
24-07-2012, 08:49 AM
"Beauty in the eyes of the beholder" ? Lol :)

U will sing the same praise for your bx too :D

KangTuo
24-07-2012, 08:59 AM
haiz...nowadays gong tao from VBs' getting stronger n stronger...:o

the gong tao us always there lah... till now i also been giving some vb money.
when give money i don't think with my big head :o

vietboy
24-07-2012, 09:02 AM
U will sing the same praise for your bx too :D

Yes to a certain extend. Not totally. :D

vietboy
24-07-2012, 09:02 AM
yes!!!!! 3 + 1 additional.. :p

So when treating us drinks? :p

Hurricane88
24-07-2012, 09:20 AM
take your time find a decent gal with good background work...wifey materials...get in love and then you bingo...u will be spoilt...hehe...

let me share here...decent gal dun ask for money...you just need to buy them gift...20K can use for long time in hcm...easily 20mths or more...and comfortable for your darling and you...:)

just to add and share in addition to above...

a bro just mentioned to me that he found a very nice decent gal who willingly pay for him to visit her with all expenses paid trip...hehe...just that I cannot mention who...u guess...:)

hehe...see there are really nice gals around who dun ask money from you but still pay for you...just ensure she likes you...:)

shysaint
24-07-2012, 09:34 AM
Guess u need someone to agree to u... ok, give her the 20k, she is a nice ger who cares a lot for the family. She is the nicest ger ever met. :rolleyes:

I already told him that :p

Hurricane88
24-07-2012, 09:54 AM

decisions are yours to make...we offer our advice here...so merely up to you...some advice are not so nice to hear then pls ignore it if this hurts...some advice are better...still it's all up to you...we are just the scriptwriters here...you are the lead actor...just that there is no producer and director...hehe...:)

Honey Boon
24-07-2012, 12:07 PM
you lucky ma ..... may be one in thousands or millions :p:D

vietboy
24-07-2012, 12:07 PM

Too many advise and comments will only make u more "乱". Bottomline is she is yur girl, only u know her best. Decision is still yours cos its yur life not ours. We have no control and no say over yur life n which path u wanna take. We can only advise on the possible consequences of taking certain paths. To heed or not to heed, its yur choice. There's no who's right or who's wrong.

Still my advise is she is yur girl, only u know her best, understand and find out more b4 u invest long term. For the time being b4 u fully trust her n willing to plunge into this long term investment, take what she told u with a pinch of salt.

Honey Boon
24-07-2012, 12:08 PM
you need to work hard to be ranked NO 1 :p

not in my case either...
i rank number 3 after bx father n mother :)

KangTuo
24-07-2012, 01:15 PM
you need to work hard to be ranked NO 1 :p

i am contented :)

jklpoi
25-07-2012, 12:07 AM

Hey hey, same scenario as me. But mine, i know its true. And i manage to discuss with my BX to not repay those loans since she is now in singapore and those "Mafia/Loanshark" there normally respect the elderly which is her mother.

jklpoi
25-07-2012, 12:08 AM

Base on past experience, samster here will tell you to forget her as she is bluffing your money.

Base on me, if there is really true love, go for it.But make sure that there is really true love.

jklpoi
25-07-2012, 12:10 AM

Kns, so same scenario as mine...except mine is only around 7k plus SGD. You sure your girl is not my BX? Lol, Just Kidding.:D

jklpoi
25-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Hmmmm .. based on calculation of 2k .. YES , 6 mths to clear ...

BUT have you think it ...

Bring Home 2K = Minus ---> Eat in SG ... Rental in SG ... SHopping in SG ... That means she MUST EARN MORE THAN 2k .. maybe 4K ....

IF she can only Earn 2K per mth .. after minus all expenditure .. u think still got 2K ?????

K , give u nett 2K to bring back lah ... She NO Need to Eat ???? Her Family NO Need to Eat ???

Lastly .. you think she can come back every time ... the best calculation for you is 1 mth in and 1 mth out ... give u can make 2k ... 1 mth in and 1 mth out .. u need 1 year to earn at 12k to pay off ...

so if she need to eat and her family need to eat .. definitely it will take at least 1.5 years to repay ..

BAsed on all these .. she will never have 2k nett and thats means ... she can never pay ah long every mth 2K

SO think thru all these calculations ...

A VB WL stay in singapore is break down like this.

SGD 15 per day. If include food, means around SGD 16-20 per day.
Laundry detergent might be around SGD10 per day.

It depends on what their landlord agreement with her. So total rent might be around 550 per month.

Greatking
25-07-2012, 12:14 AM
the gong tao us always there lah... till now i also been giving some vb money.
when give money i don't think with my big head :o

I sense that their gongtao getting more and more stronger, and i don't know when i could let it slip into my heart and start kanna ripped off by them. So...

Conclusion.

the best way is to stay out of this scene :D

jklpoi
25-07-2012, 12:15 AM

Now my BX every month less than 2k earning, because no ST or ON. So yeah, very very true. Without Lam Tinh, no way can clear that kind of debt.

Greatking
25-07-2012, 12:16 AM

SGD 15 per day. If include food, means around SGD 16-20 per day.

It depends on what their landlord agreement with her. So total rent might be around 550 per month.

I remember my ex.. every day is 18 bucks.

A big room to share with 20 over girls. Got a Vietnamese aunty employed from Vietnam to specially cook and wash for them....

Even if they are out with other men the whole day or night, they still need to pay the rent

Greatking
25-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Now my BX every month less than 2k earning, because no ST or ON. So yeah, very very true. Without Lam Tinh, no way can clear that kind of debt.

That's the main reason why my ex-bx left me. Every time she comes, only get back 1.8k the max. First few times she still tells me its okay becos she loves me. Then the last few times she came, she blame me for all these.

shysaint
25-07-2012, 12:48 AM

You think I newbie to the Scene :eek:

I don't need you to tell me the break down ... :p

marcopit
25-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Kns, so same scenario as mine...except mine is only around 7k plus SGD. You sure your girl is not my BX? Lol, Just Kidding.:D

Which province your BX from? My from Dong Hai :eek:

shysaint
25-07-2012, 01:48 AM

Haven't Married ... BX here BX there ... No wonder All your BiG HeaD Cannot Think ...

marcopit
25-07-2012, 01:54 AM
decisions are yours to make...we offer our advice here...so merely up to you...some advice are not so nice to hear then pls ignore it if this hurts...some advice are better...still it's all up to you...we are just the scriptwriters here...you are the lead actor...just that there is no producer and director...hehe...:)

Today i also spoke to 2 viet wife of my friends, both married about 6-7yrs already. 1st told me it's all depend on the girl, is she sincerely love the relationship or with motive (this wife not working, my friend send $500/mth to her family) 2nd told me nowaday hard to find good wife from vietnam (this wife working as waitress earning $1200 per and send her part salary to family in Vietnam), they dont ask you for money now but only after married :eek:

Both wife conclusion is...my BX herself, is she sincere in this relationship. And i think married is another gamble :eek:

naemlo
25-07-2012, 02:10 AM
Both wife conclusion is...my BX herself, is she sincere in this relationship. And i think married is another gamble :eek:

No need to headache, just do it. Your ba xa is truly the ger in your life. She is very sincere in the relationship... give your ba xa the money to clear the debt. :rolleyes: U have my full support :rolleyes: Your case closed.

Next story or case please....

marcopit
25-07-2012, 02:16 AM
No need to headache, just do it. Your ba xa is truly the ger in your life. She is very sincere in the relationship... give your ba xa the money to clear the debt. :rolleyes: U have my full support :rolleyes: Your case closed.

Next story or case please....

Sorry lor, i will not help her to cleared the debts, we gotto work out with her 2 free loader brothers, if not better sell of the farms or she negotiate with the creditor about the repayment schedule & amount, as she got a full time job here.

volcano
25-07-2012, 02:24 AM

wow wow wow....using simi detergent....:eek::eek::eek:

jklpoi
25-07-2012, 02:48 AM
wow wow wow....using simi detergent....:eek::eek::eek:

Lol, sala, I mean sgd10 up per month

jklpoi
25-07-2012, 02:50 AM

Lol, I am juz kidding, no way yr ger now is my bx.:cool:

jklpoi
25-07-2012, 02:51 AM
Haven't Married ... BX here BX there ... No wonder All your BiG HeaD Cannot Think ...

True. Y u no married and call her bx

naemlo
25-07-2012, 02:52 AM
Sorry lor, i will not help her to cleared the debts, we gotto work out with her 2 free loader brothers, if not better sell of the farms or she negotiate with the creditor about the repayment schedule & amount, as she got a full time job here.

Oh ok, she has full time job here??? :eek: :D

Dtsyl
25-07-2012, 03:14 AM
My comments:

Money is surely the biggest problem. Besides the normal monthly `pocket money' for the parents, there will be extra demand. This month will be the mother is sick and need money for medication, next month will be grandma's birthday and the month after next, the brother will want a new motorbike etc. The list is never ending. Vietnamese gals are sweet, their breast are warm, their suck will leave you dry.... but think of their other demands before you fall for them. It took me more than 2 years to convince my wife that her family is truely a burden to us and we should save more money for our children's education

Bro, this is surely true for a lot of gals but there are some who are not so keen on just money. I have a Vietnamese girl who used to be an FL but ever since she has stopped and she has never asked me for a dime. She used to be one of those girls but now she doesn't want to owe anyone and after some time of talking and explaining to her she is slowly turning out to be a good person.. But there are other stuff to deal with when dating an FL... The drinking, partying, the no of guys trying to get her to bonk... It's been a difficult 11 mths but seems like things are getting better...or am I being fooled again? Hard to say sometimes

KangTuo
25-07-2012, 08:15 AM
But there are other stuff to deal with when dating an FL... The drinking, partying, the no of guys trying to get her to bonk...

these are the 3 stress factors for knowing a vb working in pub...

some vbs i know can tell me they NO go hotel... but sometime see handsome guy, they will go. they simply cannot differentiate between NO and YES. :rolleyes:

come to think of it, women are just like us, men. see pretty women, we wanna up.

vietboy
25-07-2012, 08:35 AM
Hey hey, same scenario as me. But mine, i know its true. And i manage to discuss with my BX to not repay those loans since she is now in singapore and those "Mafia/Loanshark" there normally respect the elderly which is her mother.

Yur bx really 铁心 to leave her family in the lurch? Very un-vietnamese. Hmm...
"Mafia/Loanshark" dun care u old or young, they only see uncle ho. A vb once told me her mother got beaten up by "gangsters", i believed is those "Mafia/Loanshark"come get money, cannot get then beat her up. The vb quickly buy ticket get her mother here for "holidays". I met them n really all swollen n blue black over her mother's face.

vietboy
25-07-2012, 08:37 AM
Base on past experience, samster here will tell you to forget her as she is bluffing your money.

Base on me, if there is really true love, go for it.But make sure that there is really true love.

How to make sure its true love? Once u r in it, small head rules n all seems like true love. 当局者迷.