PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

David_Villa
16-07-2011, 10:10 PM
wonder how you send money to her monthly...:p

btw...donate to your gf is not consider charity...but rather obligation, transaction, responsible, stupidity, hypocrisy...:p

no offence to you...

Worst of all, the viet gf will use the donated money to feed her viet cong trai....:eek:

Seletar
17-07-2011, 12:35 AM
Worst of all, the viet gf will use the donated money to feed her viet cong trai....:eek:

possible, we are far apart, anything can happen. NKF donated money can go to someone else pocket also. :p

SingViet
18-07-2011, 09:56 AM
possible, we are far apart, anything can happen. NKF donated money can go to someone else pocket also. :p

You say until like that, we cannot say anything also.. right? :D Kana cheated by some organisation no good, kanna cheated by some viet gal that can provide you with some bed activities better... hahahha

SingViet
18-07-2011, 09:59 AM
A few viet gals told me before that Singapore man are damm stupid, got sex .. everything also can. At first i'm kind of sick of this comment, but after observing how most singapore guys think with their `dick head' only, i can understand why the viet gals say this. No offense to fellow singaporean guys, but please exercise some restrain, don't give her everything just because of some good sex. :confused:

Honey Boon
18-07-2011, 12:12 PM
ya mi 2, everytime meet her, I will not hesitate to donate a few million sXXXm to her :D

Very true... that is why I donate some to my Viet gf. :D

Honey Boon
18-07-2011, 12:17 PM
ya ya, please apply the market rate...

hug hug raba raba $20 to $30

HJ $50

short time $100

overnight $150... don't pay more than $200

those rich high roller brothers, please don't spoil the market, and pity us low income salary earner :)

A few viet gals told me before that Singapore man are damm stupid, got sex .. everything also can. At first i'm kind of sick of this comment, but after observing how most singapore guys think with their `dick head' only, i can understand why the viet gals say this. No offense to fellow singaporean guys, but please exercise some restrain, don't give her everything just because of some good sex. :confused:

Hurricane88
18-07-2011, 12:37 PM

i heard this too...now immune to such remarks...:p

heard a newbie went ktv in hcm got hook with a WL...told her dun go to work and pay her sgd 1k per month...also want to open a shop for her...just because he come for a few days per month he got free raw sex and full companionship...this pax is thinking with his small head...very soon will read about it that vb cheated him of money...:p

Golden question
18-07-2011, 05:55 PM

some time is not really dick head that rule big head,is those soft hearted,inexperience,lonely or act rich guy that become the donor.we have also heard before old man kana con by china girl and withdraw their cpf money to give to them.they might not be going for sex but for companionship and believe those sweet talk girl.

well always ask yourself what is the limit u can give.must at least save your hard earn money for your own future:)

Golden question
18-07-2011, 06:07 PM
sometime must also act poor or stingy.If she really love u,she will stick with u and understand u.But if she really need the money every month and u cant give,let her go :)

SureScore
18-07-2011, 06:09 PM
heard a newbie went ktv in hcm got hook with a WL...told her dun go to work and pay her sgd 1k per month...also want to open a shop for her...just because he come for a few days per month he got free raw sex and full companionship...this pax is thinking with his small head...very soon will read about it that vb cheated him of money...:p

Doomed to fail relationship or scandalous.

sometime must also act poor or stingy.If she really love u,she will stick with u and understand u.But if she really need the money every month and u cant give,let her go

Fully agreed.

euritage
18-07-2011, 06:45 PM
sometime must also act poor or stingy.If she really love u,she will stick with u and understand u.But if she really need the money every month and u cant give,let her go :)

agreed...

any girl that INSISTS/CAJOLES you to give beyond your means is simply thinking of herself instead of for US...

any girl who genuinely cares and loves you will want the best for both...
if she's willing to sacrifice some of her "benefits", better still... (the girl)

the problem sometimes is lookign through their "webs of deception" and that SG guys are so horribly slow on the uptake and just "gong gong gullible gullible" swallow hook line and sinker...
either that or they have the "Superman" syndrome and hope to help the "poor poor" girl... (end up wear underwear on their head...)

KangTuo
18-07-2011, 11:32 PM

he may be earning 10k, 20k, 30k per month and the 1k is nothing to him...
some peope are rich enough to do such things :)

seen and heard so many stories of guys "bao-ing" vb...

Golden question
18-07-2011, 11:35 PM
agreed...

any girl that INSISTS/CAJOLES you to give beyond your means is simply thinking of herself instead of for US...

any girl who genuinely cares and loves you will want the best for both...
if she's willing to sacrifice some of her "benefits", better still... (the girl)

the problem sometimes is lookign through their "webs of deception" and that SG guys are so horribly slow on the uptake and just "gong gong gullible gullible" swallow hook line and sinker...
either that or they have the "Superman" syndrome and hope to help the "poor poor" girl... (end up wear underwear on their head...)

yah bro,u are right,most bro is like that so end up with nothing and worst still lost a lot of money.then they start to blame the girl on kana cheated by the girl.

end of the day,dont blame the girl cos always is the man who is the willing party to go into it.

KangTuo
18-07-2011, 11:39 PM
sometime must also act poor or stingy.If she really love u,she will stick with u and understand u

successfully put on the act for 5 years :D
but not successful in putting a "good boy" image :(

Golden question
19-07-2011, 12:04 AM

haha,if she still stick to u now after 5 years,your "good boy" image still got chance to improve :D

KangTuo
19-07-2011, 12:42 AM
not successful in putting a "good boy" image :(
tcss too much and long time never write stories... :p

Just like any other bros who get to know a vb initially, we will always like to find out more before we can trust them. My first 2 years of relationship with my girlfriend is really like a "investigation" phase where i keep trying to find out the truth of everything she said. I did found out she lied but still forgive after some thinking and reasoning out by myself. I never tell her that i know that she is actually lying to me. I kept it to myself and also constantly educate her that she should not lie as by telling 1 lie, she need to lie 10 more times to cover the one lie. After which she need to tell 100 lies to cover the 10 lies... this will be very tiring and someday it will burst and both of us will not be happy anymore. Indeed it works, as after some times she confessed her lies automatically and admit that it is very tiring to lie. From that day on, she never hide any more things from me and i trusted her.

On the other hand, i have been lying to her and painting a "goody boy" image infront of her for coming to 5 years till recently she knows every bad thing about me :eek: One of the night during her recently trip here, she told me that she do not trust me like use to be but still love me and understands me. She accepts that guys sometime need to go out have fun awhile (this is one thing i like about my girlfriend). She will let me have freedom but hope i won't misuse it and don't take for granted. She is hoping i will change for better in the future. (i will try harder)

Bros, before we think and start saying that viet girls are always cheating, cannot be trusted, we need to be on our guard, etc... we need to think whether are we guys a saint who don't cheat, tell lies and steal eat outside.

Have any bros think what will happen if your viet girlfriend/partners/wife found out about the ECA you had been doing?

ps: viet girls are well known to "cat cu" their partners :)

lucky23
19-07-2011, 12:55 AM
ya ya, please apply the market rate...

hug hug raba raba $20 to $30

HJ $50

short time $100

overnight $150... don't pay more than $200

those rich high roller brothers, please don't spoil the market, and pity us low income salary earner :)

hi bro honeyBoon.. i went to GL Vietnam joint on June.. i thg the rate u mention is too low? (sm1 told me that is 2006 rate)
but we still paid the overnight at $200..now then i know the rate lower ..
thanks for the update..:)

jackbl
19-07-2011, 01:01 AM

No use la.... Those retired uncle with CPF $$$ giving out $50

jackbl
19-07-2011, 01:10 AM
ps: viet girls are well known to "cat cu" their partners :)

Cant sleep huh? Scare to be cat cu again after this week? :D

KangTuo
19-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Cant sleep huh? Scare to be cat cu again after this week? :D

yah... can't sleep as no chiong today. no tired. looking forward to this week trip to vn.

i got not much time left for all these non-stop chionging activities liao... so just do it then say later.

thanks for all the arrrangement for a lazy bum :p

KangTuo
19-07-2011, 01:33 AM

you forget the word MINIMUM.... $50 minimum :eek:

KangTuo
19-07-2011, 01:46 AM
Have any bros think what will happen if your viet girlfriend/partners/wife found out about the ECA you had been doing?

another question to think about...
after you bros understand your vn life partner, will you or have you changed to suit your partner?

i.e. understand that your vn life partner/girlfriend is suffering deep in the heart after knowing that you "steal eat", pubbing and hug other gals, keep another women, etc. have you STOP doing it? any bros dare to admit "yes, i changed"

for me, i did not change but i will try to cut down... i think i will still fcuk around (cat50, FL) after marriage. i will try to stop kc-ing other gals.

SingViet
19-07-2011, 09:15 AM
after you bros understand your vn life partner, will you or have you changed to suit your partner?

i.e. understand that your vn life partner/girlfriend is suffering deep in the heart after knowing that you "steal eat", pubbing and hug other gals, keep another women, etc. have you STOP doing it? any bros dare to admit "yes, i changed"

for me, i did not change but i will try to cut down... i think i will still fcuk around (cat50, FL) after marriage. i will try to stop kc-ing other gals.

Yes . I dare to admit that I have changed. All extra activities have stopped, r/s with other ladies have stopped, have not stepped into a night spot for many years roi. All these are worth it as my wife have shown me her love for me and kids for the past many years. A happy family is worth the sacrifice on all these hanky panky

evoking88
19-07-2011, 10:02 AM

i dare hahaa. never chiong ever since got gf

KangTuo
19-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Yes . I dare to admit that I have changed.

you are good guys.

Honey Boon
19-07-2011, 11:05 AM
dont worry bro..... 男人不坏,女人不爱 :D :D

Honey Boon
19-07-2011, 11:15 AM
to me, these rates which I think i can afford and value for money as i compare to other release methods like Cat 50, 100 or 150 around GL, HC/TN, free lance and etc....

anything higher than the amounts I mentioned, sorry ....

in fact i ever got the luck of negotiating down to below 100 for shorttime and below 150 for over night.... but those are lower grade type la :D

for fake love and gf feeling, I personally prefer vt mei mei but for actual "battle", Thais and PRC will be more challenging to "shoot" haha

hi bro honeyBoon.. i went to GL Vietnam joint on June.. i thg the rate u mention is too low? (sm1 told me that is 2006 rate)
but we still paid the overnight at $200..now then i know the rate lower ..
thanks for the update..:)

Honey Boon
19-07-2011, 11:21 AM
someone said before: if we men do it is called 风流! but if women do it is called 下流,无耻,淫荡。。。。。。。:eek:

is it true?

Bros, before we think and start saying that viet girls are always cheating, cannot be trusted, we need to be on our guard, etc... we need to think whether are we guys a saint who don't cheat, tell lies and steal eat outside.

Honey Boon
19-07-2011, 11:25 AM
haha.... may be just take a break la, who knows you might resurface up again soon :D

Honey Boon
19-07-2011, 11:26 AM
ya, saw that at 88, no wonder all the house flies flock there :eek:

Honey Boon
19-07-2011, 11:27 AM
doesn't mean we are bad buys, just that they are a better man and we are normal man :D

you are good guys.

jackbl
19-07-2011, 11:35 AM

No wonder jio u out u reject me :(

euritage
19-07-2011, 04:24 PM
you are good guys.

ME ME!! don't leave me out!

Havent stepped into many joints in 2.5years... can count on 1 hand... (even then also to acc friends...):D

I don't think it's wrong to occasionally dip your wick into other wells... haven't done it yet but am not restricting myself...

I realise as I get older, the GF feel is of utmost importance... I wouldn't give my my GF and $ for a quick fix... simply not worth it...

massage + HJ is the most i'd go for if i really need to...

Hurricane88
19-07-2011, 06:06 PM
ME ME!! don't leave me out!

Havent stepped into many joints in 2.5years... can count on 1 hand... (even then also to acc friends...

me haven't been to any place locally for 4+ yrs...:p

KangTuo
19-07-2011, 11:43 PM
from the vn tcss thread...

Hi,

my viet wife is 20years younger, we have a son and a daughter, 17 months and 6 months. She treats me like a father rather than a husband. :confused:
she is now working 9am to 10pm daily with her mother here to take care of the kids. she reaches home around 11pm and is out by 8am.:(

what should i do?

Golden question
19-07-2011, 11:49 PM
:confused:from the vn tcss thread...

what he want to do?stop his wife to work long hour or how to treat him like a husband :confused:

Golden question
19-07-2011, 11:53 PM
well,if his wife is working long hour just to feed the family and their small kids,that husband should ask himself why is he asking all this instead of helping her

KangTuo
19-07-2011, 11:54 PM
dont worry bro..... 男人不坏,女人不爱

doesn't mean we are bad buys, just that they are a better man and we are normal man

not worry lah... just wondering if i really can totally give up on my ECA when i get married again. the date is getting nearer and nearer so i think alot.

i guess i will still be a normal man who will occasionally go for cat50 and FL for quick release liao... "everyday eat homecook rice also bored. sometimes need to eat some other food outside so that we will appreaciate home cook food." for sure need to stop finding "fake love" :D

Golden question
20-07-2011, 12:20 AM
well,if his wife is working long hour just to feed the family and their small kids,that husband should ask himself why is he asking all this instead of helping her

but if his wife is working hard outside and not look after their kids,is another things.the timing dont look like wl hours so should be normal job

smoky
20-07-2011, 02:35 AM
but if his wife is working hard outside and not look after their kids,is another things.the timing dont look like wl hours so should be normal job

maybe it mp?

Seletar
20-07-2011, 02:47 AM

Last time there was a girl who wore factory uniform go out to work night shift but later the husband is suspicious, so he engaged a PI and found this girl went to another man's house and sleep until morning come back,don't be surprise, night shift, so the timing does not tell anything, wl hours or not.

evoking88
20-07-2011, 09:22 AM
No wonder jio u out u reject me :(

lol jio drink kopi can la now dun chiong alr hahaha

batty
20-07-2011, 10:07 AM
KangTuo, your post #10019, suppose we told our Vietnamese girlfriends BEFORE marriage that we will still be visiting massage parlours, Geylang Thai WLs and KTVs after we marry them; will they accept their future husbands' whoring and nightclubbing after marriage? But I reckon that in the unlikely event of a divorce, their Singaporean divorce lawyers will advise them to bring up those points.

A few other questions to ponder:

Do Vietnamese wives take good care of their children?

Has any bro heard Vietnamese wives say they are divorcing and their soon to be exhusbands can keep the children?

Do Vietnamese wives keep their homes clean and tidy? Or are they like some of those PRC and some South East Asian wives who come from urbanised cities who refuse to do anything at home.

Yes, I know we cannot generalise. Just asking about individual experiences. I am a Singaporean Chinese man.

Honey Boon
20-07-2011, 05:22 PM
i have been doing that since married +- 20 yrs ago :D

not worry lah... just wondering if i really can totally give up on my ECA when i get married again. the date is getting nearer and nearer so i think alot.

i guess i will still be a normal man who will occasionally go for cat50 and FL for quick release liao... "everyday eat homecook rice also bored. sometimes need to eat some other food outside so that we will appreaciate home cook food." for sure need to stop finding "fake love" :D

Golden question
20-07-2011, 10:50 PM
maybe it mp?

maybe,cos that bro also never say in detail and ask for help,dont know what help he want :confused:

Golden question
20-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Last time there was a girl who wore factory uniform go out to work night shift but later the husband is suspicious, so he engaged a PI and found this girl went to another man's house and sleep until morning come back,don't be surprise, night shift, so the timing does not tell anything, wl hours or not.

wow,dont know that girl have more creative idea,like telling husband that she work night shift and go out with uniform to "steal eat".maybe is nurse uniform that she wear to sleep with another man hahaha:D

Golden question
20-07-2011, 11:02 PM
KangTuo, your post #10019, suppose we told our Vietnamese girlfriends BEFORE marriage that we will still be visiting massage parlours, Geylang Thai WLs and KTVs after we marry them; will they accept their future husbands' whoring and nightclubbing after marriage? But I reckon that in the unlikely event of a divorce, their Singaporean divorce lawyers will advise them to bring up those points.

Has any bro heard Vietnamese wives say they are divorcing and their soon to be exhusbands can keep the children?

Do Vietnamese wives keep their homes clean and tidy? Or are they like some of those PRC and some South East Asian wives who come from urbanised cities who refuse to do anything at home.

Yes, I know we cannot generalise. Just asking about individual experiences. I am a Singaporean Chinese man.

my wife is from hcm city.she always sweep and mop the floor after came back from work.she always wash the plates cos she complain if i wash,i will choke the sink:D
she like to tidy our house until she anyhow put my things when she is not working:mad:
so for me is mine will keep our homes clean,never ask her about her friends marry to sg spouse,maybe other bro here can share:D

KangTuo
21-07-2011, 12:16 AM
KangTuo, your post #10019, suppose we told our Vietnamese girlfriends BEFORE marriage that we will still be visiting massage parlours, Geylang Thai WLs and KTVs after we marry them; will they accept their future husbands' whoring and nightclubbing after marriage?

where got bro tell their partner about such activities wan?

vietnamese treasure family so i bet they will take good care of childrenof the vb. i have seen vb who are just plain lazy and never even wash clothings for weeks. my girlfriend can take care of home very well.
doing house chores will depends on the characters

SingViet
21-07-2011, 08:04 AM
vietnamese treasure family so i bet they will take good care of childrenof the vb. i have seen vb who are just plain lazy and never even wash clothings for weeks. my girlfriend can take care of home very well. doing house chores will depends on the characters

Traditionally, vietnamese spouses will take care of their children and husband. But whether this is true, it will dependd a lot on character of yr vietnamese spouse. If yr spouse is the very `province' type of gal, there's a high chance she's not too interested in the kid's education. My wife is not too highly educated, in terms of responsibilities and kid's education, she's not very `up-to-the-mark' yet. For example, sleeping is very important to her and she can just forsake everything for sleeping. To me, this is irresponsible. Kid's education wise, I am also in charged. I ensure that i spend time on my kid's education daily, without completing homework, they can forget about play. To the normal province vietnamese, education is not too important. Thus, i salute those vietnamese parents who place priority on their children's education.

As for housechores and taking care of kids, i admit i have pampered my wife too much. In Vn, we had a few maids to take care of the kids and housework. Even after returning to Singapore, i still employ 2 maids to do housework and take care of the kids. There was a period of time when i suggested to have just 1 maid, my wife had to take care of the children. She was damm frustrated everyday and we argue almost daily. So no choice, switch back to 2 maids. :confused:

Honey Boon
21-07-2011, 11:34 AM
if you can afford, bro... why not? so that she can dedicate all her time to take care all your physical, emotional and spiritual needs right? :D

So no choice, switch back to 2 maids. :confused:

evoking88
21-07-2011, 01:42 PM
if you can afford, bro... why not? so that she can dedicate all her time to take care all your physical, emotional and spiritual needs right? :D

haha thats a nice way to put it.

euritage
21-07-2011, 03:34 PM
As for housechores and taking care of kids, i admit i have pampered my wife too much. In Vn, we had a few maids to take care of the kids and housework. Even after returning to Singapore, i still employ 2 maids to do housework and take care of the kids. There was a period of time when i suggested to have just 1 maid, my wife had to take care of the children. She was damm frustrated everyday and we argue almost daily. So no choice, switch back to 2 maids. :confused:

Singviet, i think you're a minority who can afford the "necessities" of life...
(No sarcasm intended, my family had 3 maids and a chauffeur when we were young staying in Semarang:p)

Myself... I've already preempted her that she's not marrying into a life of comfort and luxury... I've informed her that she'll need to work to supplement her living expenses... household chores non-withstanding...

However, I think matters like houshold chores are small things... we've already split the chores accordingly.

Cooking > me (3x a week)
Washing up > her (3x a week)
Cleaning Toilet > me (1x a week)
Wash clothes > me (1x a week)
Hang clothes > together (1x a week)
Fold/iron clothes > her(1x a week)
Sweep/mop > her (3x a week)
DIY jobs > me (as needed)
FINANCES > HER :p (every single moment)

Kids are later and I honestly believe that she will care for and love them as a mother will... The "right" way or not, it's a matter of differing opinions...
I'm sure we'll be able to discuss and meet in between...
(i.e. she's a firm believer of spoil the child... looking at myself... i'm of the opposition...)

I don't know how good a gauge this is but she cares for the dog very well... :
I'm not saying my kids are dogs though... don't misunderstand...:p

SingViet
21-07-2011, 04:52 PM

I don't think i need her to take care of all the needs so well. Its more like lightening her load of work and responsibilities.

SingViet
21-07-2011, 04:57 PM
Singviet, i think you're a minority who can afford the "necessities" of life...
(No sarcasm intended, my family had 3 maids and a chauffeur when we were young staying in Semarang:p)

Myself... I've already preempted her that she's not marrying into a life of comfort and luxury... I've informed her that she'll need to work to supplement her living expenses... household chores non-withstanding...

However, I think matters like houshold chores are small things... we've already split the chores accordingly.

Cooking > me (3x a week)
Washing up > her (3x a week)
Cleaning Toilet > me (1x a week)
Wash clothes > me (1x a week)
Hang clothes > together (1x a week)
Fold/iron clothes > her(1x a week)
Sweep/mop > her (3x a week)
DIY jobs > me (as needed)
FINANCES > HER :p (every single moment)

Kids are later and I honestly believe that she will care for and love them as a mother will... The "right" way or not, it's a matter of differing opinions...
I'm sure we'll be able to discuss and meet in between...
(i.e. she's a firm believer of spoil the child... looking at myself... i'm of the opposition...)

I don't know how good a gauge this is but she cares for the dog very well... :
I'm not saying my kids are dogs though... don't misunderstand...:p

Yes, i do agree that its good to share the load together. I think i mentioned before that its good to let her know your finances and expenditure. Let her know that life in Singapore is not easy. My wife and i were not borned with the finances that we had now, we struggled for many years in Vn. Sometimes when we chit chat and recall our tough moments in building up the business, we still feel the ache we suffered before. But its also thru all these hardships that we suffered that brought us closer and understand each other better. Build your family together, enjoy your achievements and suffer the sufferings together, it will enhance your understanding of each other and bring you closer. :D

Hurricane88
21-07-2011, 07:08 PM
vietnamese treasure family so i bet they will take good care of childrenof the vb. i have seen vb who are just plain lazy and never even wash clothings for weeks. my girlfriend can take care of home very well.
doing house chores will depends on the characters

Vn women will place their kids above anything...so dun worry about this...just that they may need lesson on hygiene...:p

As for washing and cleaning...most will do so except dun expect done well...:p

Taking care of hubby...this one sure la...very loving and obedient la...:p

Taking care of parent in-law...most will do so if live together...

To the normal province vietnamese, education is not too important. Thus, i salute those vietnamese parents who place priority on their children's education.

as for education...agreed that they are mostly clueless...so dun expect them to teach the kids...:p

haojian
21-07-2011, 08:09 PM
my wife works and keep all her salary. she says she need to send home to renovate her parents home next year.
now her mum is here to cook for her to tapow to work and take care of the babies while she's working selling women accessories.

Hurricane88
21-07-2011, 08:56 PM
my wife works and keep all her salary. she says she need to send home to renovate her parents home next year.
now her mum is here to cook for her to tapow to work and take care of the babies while she's working selling women accessories.

your problem all resolved already ha...:confused:

haojian
21-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Not really. she treats me like a father and not her husband. i feel like a walking atm to pay her all her wants and needs. she always threatens divorce and bringing the babies back to vietnam unless i agree to whatever she wants.

she is currently here on work permit, her boss says would help her to apply for PR maybe in a year. what happens when i cant afford to, i dont want to wait for that day to come. now i only have my babies in mind, I dont want to lose them. anyone have suggestions?

Hurricane88
21-07-2011, 09:33 PM
Not really. she treats me like a father and not her husband. i feel like a walking atm to pay her all her wants and needs. she always threatens divorce and bringing the babies back to vietnam unless i agree to whatever she wants.

she is currently here on work permit, her boss says would help her to apply for PR maybe in a year. what happens when i cant afford to, i dont want to wait for that day to come. now i only have my babies in mind, I dont want to lose them. anyone have suggestions?

I suggest you take 1 step at a time..:)

make sure your kids are Singaporean by birth...as long as she fulfills her wife duties and obligations...seriously there is nothing you can do...just make sure you treat her well...maybe she can love you more in future...:)

btw, how old are both of you if you dun mind?

Golden question
21-07-2011, 11:11 PM
I suggest you take 1 step at a time..:)

make sure your kids are Singaporean by birth...as long as she fulfills her wife duties and obligations...seriously there is nothing you can do...just make sure you treat her well...maybe she can love you more in future...:)

btw, how old are both of you if you dun mind?

just make a wild guess,he mention his wife is 20 years younger than him.so he must be either 40 plus and his wife 20 plus.:D

Golden question
21-07-2011, 11:36 PM

threatens divorce and bring the baby back unless u agree to whatever she say,for this i think is not a right thing to do.sorry as i dont know your family background so i can only comment on what i feel if my wife do this to me.

i wont let my wife use this as a weapon against me cos i dont give a fucking damm if my wife use this to get whatever she want from me.is overboard and i dont think she treat me as his husband.

bro,from your message,i can see that she know what is your weak point,thats why she do this to u.she know u scare to lose her and the baby and now u are in a miserable state cos she treat u as her atm.

sad to know u are in this state and sorry to say that i feel your wife dont love u.talk to her on what she want and ask yourself is it worth to continue this marriage.

btw,i dont know employer can apply PR for foreigner,any bro can enlighten me cos i thought is your spouse or u yourself can apply

Golden question
21-07-2011, 11:49 PM
Yes, i do agree that its good to share the load together. I think i mentioned before that its good to let her know your finances and expenditure. Let her know that life in Singapore is not easy. My wife and i were not borned with the finances that we had now, we struggled for many years in Vn. Sometimes when we chit chat and recall our tough moments in building up the business, we still feel the ache we suffered before. But its also thru all these hardships that we suffered that brought us closer and understand each other better. Build your family together, enjoy your achievements and suffer the sufferings together, it will enhance your understanding of each other and bring you closer. :D

everything is worth it if your viet wife suffer with u before during bad time and share the happiness during good time.i use to be very particular towards expecting my wife to follow my ways of doing things when we just got marry.first years was hell as we quarrel often and i make her cry.

but after seeing how she treat my father and help me while i was in vietnam,i start to change myself as to not so demanding and nowadays i try to close one eye.i always ask myself to look at her good side after we quarrel and slowly i change if i feel i am too demanding.

nowadays i will try to make her happy with her small wish if i can do.i learn to not to take things so seriously especially towards her

batty
21-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Before marriage what is your's is your's and what is her's is her's. After marriage what is your's is her's and what is her's is still her's.

haojian, I think you can keep tabs on her. Good luck.

evoking88
22-07-2011, 11:30 AM
threatens divorce and bring the baby back unless u agree to whatever she say,for this i think is not a right thing to do.sorry as i dont know your family background so i can only comment on what i feel if my wife do this to me.

i wont let my wife use this as a weapon against me cos i dont give a fucking damm if my wife use this to get whatever she want from me.is overboard and i dont think she treat me as his husband.

bro,from your message,i can see that she know what is your weak point,thats why she do this to u.she know u scare to lose her and the baby and now u are in a miserable state cos she treat u as her atm.

sad to know u are in this state and sorry to say that i feel your wife dont love u.talk to her on what she want and ask yourself is it worth to continue this marriage.

btw,i dont know employer can apply PR for foreigner,any bro can enlighten me cos i thought is your spouse or u yourself can apply

i think it is possible for an employer to sponsor a worker for PR by providing testimonies etc but it is up to the individual to apply for the pr him/herself. same goes if got spouse. its not the spouse apply but rather just help in the application.

Honey Boon
22-07-2011, 12:47 PM
actually is not so much as a sponsorship from your employer. it is just a simple letter from the company to confirm your employment (salary amount, position and start work since when). that's all!

i think it is possible for an employer to sponsor a worker for PR by providing testimonies etc but it is up to the individual to apply for the pr him/herself. same goes if got spouse. its not the spouse apply but rather just help in the application.

SingViet
22-07-2011, 04:01 PM

Spouse application for PR will depend a lot on the calibre of the Singaporean husband. On the part of the Vietnamese wife, checks on whether she has been blacklisted in Singapore and the statement provided by both Viet wife and Singaporean husband on where and how they met. The main consideration will be on singaporean husband's educational level, stability of occupation, income stability etc. Forget about how many children the Viet spouse has given birth if the singaporean husband is considered unstable in career and income by ICA. There are so many viet spouse with children whose's PR application are rejected. :rolleyes:

KangTuo
22-07-2011, 04:47 PM
The main consideration will be on singaporean husband's educational level, stability of occupation, income stability etc.:

and also how much tax the husband pay to garment yearly :p

Hurricane88
22-07-2011, 06:13 PM
just make a wild guess,he mention his wife is 20 years younger than him.so he must be either 40 plus and his wife 20 plus.

haha...think it is good guess...:p

well as for me...now most of my ban gai are syt...anyway dun care if they treat me father, uncle, brother or ongxa...so long I am happy dun worry so much...older by 25+yrs...:p

as for previously...my former 2 ex ban gai were more matured MILF...1st one after 2 yrs and 2nd after 9 mths...still they grew horns and wanted to split..so I split and went my way...they regretted after a few months and wanted to reconcile...find the younger ones are much easier to handle and greener...of course quality better...but no commitment...:p

Seletar
22-07-2011, 11:29 PM

well as for me...now most of my ban gai are syt...anyway dun care if they treat me father, uncle, brother or ongxa...so long I am happy dun worry so much...older by 25+yrs...:p

as for previously...my former 2 ex ban gai were more matured MILF...1st one after 2 yrs and 2nd after 9 mths...still they grew horns and wanted to split..so I split and went my way...they regretted after a few months and wanted to reconcile...find the younger ones are much easier to handle and greener...of course quality better...but no commitment...:p

Haha, TS, me the same as you, older by 25+ yrs, same same. Don't know when split, I also prefer MILF, more mature lah :D

Hurricane88
22-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Haha, TS, me the same as you, older by 25+ yrs, same same. Don't know when split, I also prefer MILF, more mature lah :D

oi oi me not TS for this thread...:confused::p

Golden question
22-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Spouse application for PR will depend a lot on the calibre of the Singaporean husband. On the part of the Vietnamese wife, checks on whether she has been blacklisted in Singapore and the statement provided by both Viet wife and Singaporean husband on where and how they met. The main consideration will be on singaporean husband's educational level, stability of occupation, income stability etc. Forget about how many children the Viet spouse has given birth if the singaporean husband is considered unstable in career and income by ICA. There are so many viet spouse with children whose's PR application are rejected. :rolleyes:

just to add on,some few cases is base on the wife calibre.one of my friend marry a indonesia chinese girl.they know through marriage agency.my friend is not highly educated,he did not study and not even hold a PSLE cert and sometime do odd job.his income is 1.8k when he apply for wife PR.First time he apply for her and she get it.

We guess is mainly because of her been highly educated and work in a bank at indonesia.And she apply sg citzenship and got it on the second year after getting her PR.

But cases like this is very rare and that time she so easy to get PR and citizenship is 4 years ago when sg govertment open their so call foreign talent gate to let all soft of people come in and get PR and also produce more baby.What a joke,birth rate did not go up and make our train and buses more cramp

nowadays is either the husband must be highly educated and hold a stable job or the foreign spouse but dont think a lot in sg whereby foreign spouse is highly educated:)

Golden question
22-07-2011, 11:56 PM

yah,older one more mature cos they no young anymore so not much choice :D

Golden question
23-07-2011, 12:09 AM

younger one :confused:,last time walk pass those marriage agency and saw their glass door paste with all those marriage photo.those couple is they match successfully.saw quite a few man that look like 50 to 60 plus and their wife look like 20 to 25 years old so was wondering whether their marriage will last or not cos a 20 plus girl thinking will be very different compare to a 50 or 6o plus man and dont forget the different in culture

Hurricane88
23-07-2011, 12:16 AM
younger one :confused:,last time walk pass those marriage agency and saw their glass door paste with all those marriage photo.those couple is they match successfully.saw quite a few man that look like 50 to 60 plus and their wife look like 20 to 25 years old so was wondering whether their marriage will last or not cos a 20 plus girl thinking will be very different compare to a 50 or 6o plus man and dont forget the different in culture

dun waste time on marriage agency...for me my younger gers are willing partners and no force...anyway all these are in wetnam not here...so last or not is up to them...plenty of choices to choose...:p

batty
23-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Foreign wives married to Singaporean men, are granted both fast PR status and SG citizenship if they have skills that the Singapore Government look for and high educational level. Skills like IT professionals. This is what I heard.

SingViet
23-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Foreign wives married to Singaporean men, are granted both fast PR status and SG citizenship if they have skills that the Singapore Government look for and high educational level. Skills like IT professionals. This is what I heard.

if the vietnamese spouse is highly educated, then she can apply for PR or citizenship based on her own merits. But if she doesn't, she will have to depend on her singapore husband's merits for application.

SingViet
23-07-2011, 04:58 PM
good news , VND has depreciated further against SGD. Rate today , 23/07/2011 @ 1545hrs VN time is at 16960 VND per S$1. :D

Seletar
23-07-2011, 05:59 PM
oi oi me not TS for this thread...:confused::p

Sori, always mix up the two :p

Golden question
24-07-2011, 02:12 PM
I've lived in VN for 4 years. I learned alot of things. Once there was a fire in a commercial building in Saigon. Close to 100 people died. They reported only 8 and the whole place was covered with tarpulin the next day. CNN decided to report 11 fatalities.

Corruption is tolerated, but the people remains proud. Traffic is terrible, but people see it as progress. The Vietnamese are a proud people. We must not take that away from them. It is what my own people lack. Noticed when you see VN people in chaos over something, but suddenly everything is resolved after a few minutes? We should learn from them.

I once lived in a room on the 2nd floor. There was this stabbing incident down stairs. Someone called the police who arrived 30 minutes later. The police demanded 1,000,000 dong (yr 2002 rate) from each store surrounding the place and left without catching the criminals. Now you know why traffic accidents are resolved without the police. They'd impound your motorbikes and would be given back to you for 200$US.

They lack universities. So, they make exams for school children tough enough to limit the number of college enrollees. Very simple solution. Unlike in my country where education is a constant source of problem for lack of school buildings.

Every business institution in VN pays a monthly retainer for people in authority (the fire department, the education department, the police, the city administrator, etc...). But they do not complain. It is their system.

Just saw this at one of the forum by a foreigner teacher who work there before and would like to share,quite agree on this sentence in red

Golden question
24-07-2011, 08:09 PM

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:54 am Post subject: This could be reason why uneducated singaporean married a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overheard two uneducated bachelors talking.

This could be reason why uneducated single singaporean take a foreign wife.

Some male singaporean, single and stayed with their parent hired maid to look after their aged parent while he has to work 7 days a week to earn enough $$ to pay for maid salary and levy.

Now with the proposal to allow maid to have one off day a week, these uneducated single male singaporean may let go their maid and marry a vietnam wife to look after their parent and do house work, in addition, he can get free paik piak every night.

Let me do some costing to justify what I said.

Married vietnam wife cost : $10,000 and stay with him forever, can paik piak every night and save on taxi fare and prostitute expenses every month.

Hire maid cost $510 x 24 (2 yrs contract) =$12,240 + insurance+bond+agency fee+ some uncertainty will the maid steal or runaway.

His breakeven is hire maid for 20 months and thereafter net profit all the way.

He try not to have kid so incur less expenses in future. Once their parent passed away, he sold his hdb flat and moved to vietnam for retirement because cost of living there very cheap.

So I foresee the foreign bride agency business will bloom and massive import of foreign wife in near future.

Hope mom will not impose coe or levy on foreign wife like what we did to the car or maid here respectively.

Golden question
24-07-2011, 08:13 PM

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:54 am Post subject: This could be reason why uneducated singaporean married a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overheard two uneducated bachelors talking.

This could be reason why uneducated single singaporean take a foreign wife.

Some male singaporean, single and stayed with their parent hired maid to look after their aged parent while he has to work 7 days a week to earn enough $$ to pay for maid salary and levy.

Now with the proposal to allow maid to have one off day a week, these uneducated single male singaporean may let go their maid and marry a vietnam wife to look after their parent and do house work, in addition, he can get free paik piak every night.

Let me do some costing to justify what I said.

Married vietnam wife cost : $10,000 and stay with him forever, can paik piak every night and save on taxi fare and prostitute expenses every month.

Hire maid cost $510 x 24 (2 yrs contract) =$12,240 + insurance+bond+agency fee+ some uncertainty will the maid steal or runaway.

His breakeven is hire maid for 20 months and thereafter net profit all the way.

He try not to have kid so incur less expenses in future. Once their parent passed away, he sold his hdb flat and moved to vietnam for retirement because cost of living there very cheap.

So I foresee the foreign bride agency business will bloom and massive import of foreign wife in near future.

Hope mom will not impose coe or levy on foreign wife like what we did to the car or maid here respectively.

Saw this at one of our local forum.Wonder if 1 day this person who really marry a viet girl will treat her like a spouse,a maid,prostitue or a investment product for him to retire in vietnam:mad:

KangTuo
24-07-2011, 11:09 PM

Tua Hong gor gor, your case different from bro haojian leh. He is looking fir commitment as husband and wife while yours is short term love with no commitment.

anway, 2years or 9 mths for a no commitment relationship is quite long leh... i cant last even 2 mths with any syt i found. either they run or i run... :p

Seletar
25-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Saw this at one of our local forum.Wonder if 1 day this person who really marry a viet girl will treat her like a spouse,a maid,prostitue or a investment product for him to retire in vietnam:mad:

You forget to calculate the monthly allowance to give her. The 10k is just marriage fee only. Piak piak everyday is only beginning, after certain years sianz liao loh. :p

SingViet
25-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Many singaporeans think that retiring in Vietnam is the `choice', but how true is it? In the big cities, you cannot buy a proper house on a normal district for less than 250K USD and you cannot use your name to register for house ownership, unless its under the company's name. Even a condo is way above 200K USD for a small unit. Daily necessities is also not much cheaper with sky rocketing inflation.

The province may be a better choice, but not the province city, more towards the deep deep part of province. These places are without proper sanitation, no proper tap water, lots of mosquitoes and insects. Same also, cannot register foreign name for land, got to register under local's name. Local can trust? I seriously doubt so. 150K to 200K SGD is not `big money' in Vietnam if there are no other income stream coming in, it will be depleted very fast too. Btw, many singaporeans think doing business in VN is damm simple, throw in 10K SGD and you will have lots of money coming in. This is simply a dream not true. I talked to a few singaporeans before, they all claimed doing business in VN is simple and big money. So i asked them what makes them think so , all claimed their friends told them. So i asked them again if they have personally started a business in VN and run the business, all said NO. The thing is simple, which friend will tell you its tough to earn money? all want face.

lament
25-07-2011, 10:07 AM

this i agree .... the young girls are much better ...anyway being single and not married yet, they still believe in LOVE unlike the older ones whom are usually married and to them, they have responsibility towards their kids from their failed marriage and family ....they have no time to believe in love ...love comes in the form of money ......

this is why till today I go for the SYT, young and succulent ...just that as I age, I begin to feel so old compared to them...the first time I had a vn gf 10 years back, she was 16 years younger than me and I feel so awkward...but today I have 2 gf 20 years younger and I think its ok .............

party on and rock hard ...we only live once .........as the sayng goes "年轻就是本钱"

if we stick to the SYT pool, the pool of old hags will definitely reduced tremendously thus increasing the quality of the girls here ....:rolleyes:

Hurricane88
25-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Tua Hong gor gor, your case different from bro haojian leh. He is looking fir commitment as husband and wife while yours is short term love with no commitment.

anway, 2years or 9 mths for a no commitment relationship is quite long leh... i cant last even 2 mths with any syt i found. either they run or i run... :p

of course my case is different...agreed also that each case also varies from another...

I dun agree with you that i was looking for short term love...my commitment to my previous 2 ex ban gai was real...never go hunting or even bonk another ger for the period...i treated them so well and respected them...love them dearly...but still both wanted more of my commitment and money...so they threathened to leave me and i said ok...no regrets...

Now its both of them regretted...without me and my money, life to them was hard...reason why they kept wanted to reconcile with me...especially the no. 1 now working in malaysia...

As for me now...i have so many choices...and new targets and very little time...until i retire...my commitment now change slightly...so tell the syt be with me...take care of her and her needs...no real commitment...of course up to each ger...until i selected my choice...it will remain...no regrets...

Yes...agreed with bro Singviet...doing business is not easy in wetnam...also not going to buy properties...only want to rent and long stay...not giving up my citizenship but staying in wetnam long...am not going to expense all my retirement funds...can only use limited funds monthly...:p

Hurricane88
25-07-2011, 06:44 PM
this i agree .... the young girls are much better ...anyway being single and not married yet, they still believe in LOVE unlike the older ones whom are usually married and to them, they have responsibility towards their kids from their failed marriage and family ....they have no time to believe in love ...love comes in the form of money ......

this is why till today I go for the SYT, young and succulent ...just that as I age, I begin to feel so old compared to them...the first time I had a vn gf 10 years back, she was 16 years younger than me and I feel so awkward...but today I have 2 gf 20 years younger and I think its ok .............

agreed with your comments...but for me...still not sure if syt is better...yet to see...1 syt followed me for 3 mths liao...always travel to saigon when I arr...anyway she still very green and have not really enjoy much in life...so let her enjoy first and see how la...:)

have another syt student who training to be nurse...this one will call her whenever I have needs and no date...but not easy to date her...:)

next trip want to see if the other syt who said 1st time lam tinh wants to do it...so far only gives her presents...:)

have 1 ger around 25yrs which I dun want to call liao...but anytime can up if wanted...she likes to ask where am I and who I with...so no call her for 3 mths...:p

still has another 2 to 3 targets to work on...wah, so little time every trip..^_^

BTW...I disagree with the notion that syt dun know what to do in lam tinh...let me tell you they knew how to do and willing to learn if coach properly...it is the MILF who are hard headed and not willing to learn unless they are sluts...^+^

Golden question
25-07-2011, 11:25 PM
You forget to calculate the monthly allowance to give her. The 10k is just marriage fee only. Piak piak everyday is only beginning, after certain years sianz liao loh. :p

bro not me lah,the one i post is from a forum.yah,that 2 guy who comment think too easy already.wait until they come into this forum and read,then they know:D

Golden question
25-07-2011, 11:45 PM
Many singaporeans think that retiring in Vietnam is the `choice', but how true is it? In the big cities, you cannot buy a proper house on a normal district for less than 250K USD and you cannot use your name to register for house ownership, unless its under the company's name. Even a condo is way above 200K USD for a small unit. Daily necessities is also not much cheaper with sky rocketing inflation.

The province may be a better choice, but not the province city, more towards the deep deep part of province. These places are without proper sanitation, no proper tap water, lots of mosquitoes and insects. Same also, cannot register foreign name for land, got to register under local's name. Local can trust? I seriously doubt so. 150K to 200K SGD is not `big money' in Vietnam if there are no other income stream coming in, it will be depleted very fast too. Btw, many singaporeans think doing business in VN is damm simple, throw in 10K SGD and you will have lots of money coming in. This is simply a dream not true. I talked to a few singaporeans before, they all claimed doing business in VN is simple and big money. So i asked them what makes them think so , all claimed their friends told them. So i asked them again if they have personally started a business in VN and run the business, all said NO. The thing is simple, which friend will tell you its tough to earn money? all want face.

this is really a true advise and come from a person who really know the shit that most sg people dont know.Is only bro like u who already been through all this when sg people dont even know where is vietnam that those bro ought to listen to:)

Golden question
25-07-2011, 11:47 PM
agreed with your comments...but for me...still not sure if syt is better...yet to see...1 syt followed me for 3 mths liao...always travel to saigon when I arr...anyway she still very green and have not really enjoy much in life...so let her enjoy first and see how la...:)

have another syt student who training to be nurse...this one will call her whenever I have needs and no date...but not easy to date her...:)

next trip want to see if the other syt who said 1st time lam tinh wants to do it...so far only gives her presents...:)

have 1 ger around 25yrs which I dun want to call liao...but anytime can up if wanted...she likes to ask where am I and who I with...so no call her for 3 mths...:p

still has another 2 to 3 targets to work on...wah, so little time every trip..^_^

BTW...I disagree with the notion that syt dun know what to do in lam tinh...let me tell you they knew how to do and willing to learn if coach properly...it is the MILF who are hard headed and not willing to learn unless they are sluts...^+^

bro,your life seem like very enjoyable leh,no wonder every month airline can earn your money for ticket to hcm hahaha

SingViet
26-07-2011, 09:53 AM
this is really a true advise and come from a person who really know the shit that most sg people dont know.Is only bro like u who already been through all this when sg people dont even know where is vietnam that those bro ought to listen to:)

No la bro. I just say what people don't dare to say and what people don't want to say. I went to HCMC during my late 20s, armed with little cash but lots of drive. The years there saw lots of struggle and lots of learning. My wife helped me a lot, but we still suffered like mad. Now in my late 30s, i have been cheated so many times by vietnamese, learned so much of the vietnamese culture and how they conduct business. I have learnt to protect myself and my interest. From 2002 till now, Vietnam has seen so much changes in development, but many aspects remain the same. :D

Honey Boon
26-07-2011, 11:25 AM
personally I appreciate your willingness to share with us all your vietnam experiences... many of your live experiences resulted from the high price you have paid before. Like you said, you have been cheated so many times by vietnamese. if members really carefully read all your post, they should be able to avoid many problems and hardship. but many just don't like to listen to the truth and end up "cry father cry mother"....

you said you are in your late 30s, even I am slightly "older" than you, but I always read your post carefully, just in case I or the people around me encounter the same situations, will serve as a very good guide for us.

keep it up bro, and keep sharing .... :p

No la bro. I just say what people don't dare to say and what people don't want to say. I went to HCMC during my late 20s, armed with little cash but lots of drive. The years there saw lots of struggle and lots of learning. My wife helped me a lot, but we still suffered like mad. Now in my late 30s, i have been cheated so many times by vietnamese, learned so much of the vietnamese culture and how they conduct business. I have learnt to protect myself and my interest. From 2002 till now, Vietnam has seen so much changes in development, but many aspects remain the same. :D

lament
26-07-2011, 11:51 AM

bro, anyway you going up next week...maybe we can meet there and la kopi....

mao86
26-07-2011, 12:33 PM
i thinking of getting married next year but nt sure if i were regret a nt... so thos bro there having vietnamese wife.. hws the feeling like after marriage ? Does it involve alot of problems

Honey Boon
26-07-2011, 01:49 PM
spend a few days if you are a fast reader... go through this thread thoroughly, you will have a good idea :p

i thinking of getting married next year but nt sure if i were regret a nt... so thos bro there having vietnamese wife.. hws the feeling like after marriage ? Does it involve alot of problems

Hurricane88
26-07-2011, 07:08 PM
bro,your life seem like very enjoyable leh,no wonder every month airline can earn your money for ticket to hcm hahaha

my trip was to de-stress and bonk...also to practise my tieng viet...in sinkie land...can go mad...everything too fast, rush, boring...sianzz...:confused::mad:

already 50+ trip...imagine the total amount spent on air ticket cost...:p

in Sep I shall travel alot ie. Sin - Hanoi - Phu Quoc - Rach Gia - Hcm - Sin...anyone want to join me...:p

KangTuo
26-07-2011, 08:49 PM
in Sep I shall travel alot ie. Sin - Hanoi - Phu Quoc - Rach Gia - Hcm - Sin...anyone want to join me...:p

i join you travel from sin-sin :p skip all those in the middle :D

Golden question
26-07-2011, 11:44 PM

Respect u for the courage and determination to venture there alone knowing the unknown in a foreign country and not forgetting the language barrier u face when doing a business there.Is your fighting spirit that makes u have your financial status now.U really make it.

Yah,agree with u on vietnam have a lot of changes in development but viet people thinking still remain the same.I use to tell my wife that vietnam will be rich maybe after 10 years due to a lot of good news from press about young population with drive and more educated and also after vietnam join WTO on 2007,she told me she dont think so cos she say their govertment is incapable.Very true if u look at their inflation now.

Is true that more high rise commercial building or interntional branded boutique have been build there compare to the first time i first went in 2004/2005 but now i cant really see any progress for normal folk over there.

Btw bro,i thought your age should be around 40 plus cos from your comment or post makes u sound very experience.U definately really experience those shit that makes your advise so valuable for ppl who think they know a lot about vietnam

Golden question
26-07-2011, 11:55 PM

every marriage have lots of problem,remember chinese got one saying,marriage is the love of grave.sorry i sound very scary hahaha :D
like what bro say,read through this thread as u are lucky to came in here and have tones of info from experience bro here.Not like me,after 3 years marry a viet then came to this forum and saw all the share experience with their viet spouse,then i found out that is what i have experience before.same same :D

Golden question
27-07-2011, 12:01 AM
my trip was to de-stress and bonk...also to practise my tieng viet...in sinkie land...can go mad...everything too fast, rush, boring...sianzz...

already 50+ trip...imagine the total amount spent on air ticket cost...:p

wow,let say if average u take budget airline and ticket around $200,u have spend around $10 000 for this 50 plus trip:p not forget the money spend there :D

But to escape to a wonderland which makes u happy is priceless hahaha

Honey Boon
27-07-2011, 02:16 PM
heard from the news, S$ hit another record high against the greenback today Jul 27, should hit 17k anytime? :p

good news , VND has depreciated further against SGD. Rate today , 23/07/2011 @ 1545hrs VN time is at 16960 VND per S$1. :D

lovesprout
27-07-2011, 02:29 PM
wow,let say if average u take budget airline and ticket around $200,u have spend around $10 000 for this 50 plus trip:p not forget the money spend there :D

For my case, each trip I spent about $1,000, but I have only taken 5 such trips so far. 50 trips would have cost me $50,000. :eek:

Honey Boon
27-07-2011, 02:32 PM
took SQ first class? :confused:

For my case, each trip I spent about $1,000, but I have only taken 5 such trips so far. 50 trips would have cost me $50,000. :eek:

Hurricane88
27-07-2011, 05:55 PM
bro, anyway you going up next week...maybe we can meet there and la kopi....

ok ok...got your pm...will sms you when I am there...:p

i thinking of getting married next year but nt sure if i were regret a nt... so thos bro there having vietnamese wife..

if you have no faith in your future bx...then dun get married...drag it as long as you can and learn to trust her...dun do things that you will regret...:p

i join you travel from sin-sin skip all those in the middle

sure...ticket cost is SGD 50.00 and shall collect in advance...^_^

wow,let say if average u take budget airline and ticket around $200,u have spend around $10 000 for this 50 plus trip not forget the money spend there

yes yes...it was priceless otherwise I can go mad here in this land...for more than 4 yrs liao...last trip the TSN immigration officer couldn't find my entry chop...she was amazed to see so many wetnam chops...she asked me and I flipped to the page for her...:p

heard from the news, S$ hit another record high against the greenback today Jul 27, should hit 17k anytime?

Today 17050 this was your answer...^_^

haha...why spent so much...for me it's all spread over 4.5 years...^_^

Golden question
27-07-2011, 07:09 PM
since u go every month,so did the TSN immigration ask u to show them how much money u bring when u are at the airport like what viet girl have to show to sg immigration if they come every month to sg :p:D

Golden question
27-07-2011, 07:12 PM

bro,your $1000 is including expenses there?I dont think have $1k airline ticket to hcm unless u charter a personal flight with your own pilot and stewardess :D

Hurricane88
27-07-2011, 07:28 PM
since u go every month,so did the TSN immigration ask u to show them how much money u bring when u are at the airport like what viet girl have to show to sg immigration if they come every month to sg :p:D

no...never...dun think will happen at all...:p

Golden question
27-07-2011, 07:44 PM
no...never...dun think will happen at all...:p

cos u are a man hahaha :D

jackbl
28-07-2011, 12:44 AM
heard from the news, S$ hit another record high against the greenback today Jul 27, should hit 17k anytime? :p

On 26th 9am, the goldsmith shop opp cho ben thanh already has rate of 17030vnd liao :D

jackbl
28-07-2011, 12:50 AM

Now even ticket for return trip.
Now on plane, the stewardess will give u immigration form to fill in, but it is actually not necessary to do that.

jackbl
28-07-2011, 12:52 AM

Bro u been to so many places in 5 trips liao (Hanoi, Halong, Sapa, Lau Cai, Hai Phong, Cat Ba, Da Nang, Hoi An, My Son, Saigon, My Tho, Long Xuyen, Chau Doc... )

ilovedoggie
28-07-2011, 01:25 AM
this means wedding bells in the works ....

remember one thing though that if you were to stay in her house, please register with the local police before you get into big trouble .....

paiseh to dig out this. was busy. how do i register with local police? u got any experience? pm me pls if u do. thanks!

lovesprout
28-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Bro u been to so many places in 5 trips liao (Hanoi, Halong, Sapa, Lau Cai, Hai Phong, Cat Ba, Da Nang, Hoi An, My Son, Saigon, My Tho, Long Xuyen, Chau Doc... )

I have been to Vietnam about 10 times, but not all of them are bonking trips. You have also been to many places in Vietnam already.

mao86
28-07-2011, 01:50 PM

waoo u have been to so many places already.. yet to go the upper part of Vietnam near to Hanoi.
Been to ( Dialat, Nha Trang, Saigon, Long An, An Giang, My Tho, Benh Tre, Vinh Long, Long Xuyen, Thot Not, Can Tho, Soc Trang, Bac Lieu, Ca Mau) but i went almost 20 odd times .. each time will stay few daes in the area. Your 5 trips very fierce leh..
Now things changes.. being tied up by my girl, so hard to travel.. so sad. but seriously con gai Minh Thay dep qua.:D

mao86
28-07-2011, 01:54 PM
every marriage have lots of problem,remember chinese got one saying,marriage is the love of grave.sorry i sound very scary hahaha :D
like what bro say,read through this thread as u are lucky to came in here and have tones of info from experience bro here.Not like me,after 3 years marry a viet then came to this forum and saw all the share experience with their viet spouse,then i found out that is what i have experience before.same same :D

Well i feel that even if i get married with her, her family in vietnam will still be the number 1 in her heart.. i dun even stand a place loh.. haix..:(

lovesprout
28-07-2011, 02:09 PM
waoo u have been to so many places already.. yet to go the upper part of Vietnam near to Hanoi.
Been to ( Dialat, Nha Trang, Saigon, Long An, An Giang, My Tho, Benh Tre, Vinh Long, Long Xuyen, Thot Not, Can Tho, Soc Trang, Bac Lieu, Ca Mau) but i went almost 20 odd times .. each time will stay few daes in the area. Your 5 trips very fierce leh..
Now things changes.. being tied up by my girl, so hard to travel.. so sad. but seriously con gai Minh Thay dep qua.:D

I covered these places in 10 trips, not 5 trips. I can call you Mien Tay expert or Mekong Delta expert. I don't even know what to do in Ca Mau if I go there. I heard there are many mosquitoes down there.

mao86
28-07-2011, 02:56 PM
I covered these places in 10 trips, not 5 trips. I can call you Mien Tay expert or Mekong Delta expert. I don't even know what to do in Ca Mau if I go there. I heard there are many mosquitoes down there.

True enough Ca Mau is full of the COMMANDO Mosquitoes. I only went there 1 time nia.. quite long le.. gt a friend there.. Not recommended to go there feed mosquitoes. I stop there for 2days at the village.. wah lyk u know the army JCC.. I think Ben Tre is more worst.. u try goin there.. later drink rain water and bath with rain water..

The beach at Vung Tau cung dep but u know gt a beach ten Cai J.. sibei dirty.. not much ppl.. that time i jump inside.. whole body gt cement...ee

Anywae i lyk Can Tho the best, every time i go back i will ride my honda(airblade) to Can Tho which will take about 5hrs.. shiokk...sometimes i will pass my the My Thuan bridge.. go 1 loop.. alot of nice things... I really miss vietnam.. its been 1 month odd since i came back.. my last trip i went for a month. The life style there is relax.. not lyk spore but then security nt good.
Maybe its good for retirement there.. So how old r u bro

mao86
28-07-2011, 03:08 PM
paiseh to dig out this. was busy. how do i register with local police? u got any experience? pm me pls if u do. thanks!

I thought that if u r staying for a few days, it will be okie.. unless maybe 2 weeks to a month. Any wae, i tink you can ask ur gf to go wif u to the police station there and then just register that u r staying at the area.

SingViet
28-07-2011, 03:25 PM
bro,your $1000 is including expenses there?I dont think have $1k airline ticket to hcm unless u charter a personal flight with your own pilot and stewardess :D

bro. there is. SQ business class cost more than 1k :D

mao86
28-07-2011, 03:35 PM

lol.. btw SQ flight no girls @@ 1 leh.. must take jetstar.. whaha.. btw Bro Singviet what business do u tink can progress well in vietnam nw.. my friend tinking of doing small business.

lovesprout
28-07-2011, 04:28 PM

$1k includes all cost, air ticket, lodging, giving to girls etc. This is just an average number, sometimes higher, sometimes lower.

Anywae i lyk Can Tho the best, every time i go back i will ride my honda(airblade) to Can Tho which will take about 5hrs.. shiokk...sometimes i will pass my the My Thuan bridge.. go 1 loop.. alot of nice things... I really miss vietnam.. its been 1 month odd since i came back.. my last trip i went for a month. The life style there is relax.. not lyk spore but then security nt good.
Maybe its good for retirement there.. So how old r u bro

Can Tho is OK, but it is not on the top 3 cities I have been to. You should check out cities like Da Nang and Hoi An. You will love them. I am close to 40 already. How about you? Still have energy to ride motocycle to Can Tho, must be young.

mao86
28-07-2011, 04:43 PM
$1k includes all cost, air ticket, lodging, giving to girls etc. This is just an average number, sometimes higher, sometimes lower.

Can Tho is OK, but it is not on the top 3 cities I have been to. You should check out cities like Da Nang and Hoi An. You will love them. I am close to 40already. How about you? Still have energy to ride motocycle to Can Tho, must be young.

I am 25.. old already.. Da Nang i heard its quite a nice place rite.. the lighting at nite beautiful... so btw u also have Vietnamese wife ? I tinking very hard whether to get married a nt next year with my vietnamese gf... so dau tim qua.

lovesprout
28-07-2011, 04:57 PM
I am 25.. old already.. Da Nang i heard its quite a nice place rite.. the lighting at nite beautiful... so btw u also have Vietnamese wife ? I tinking very hard whether to get married a nt next year with my vietnamese gf... so dau tim qua.

25? No wonder you have the energy to ride a bike to Can Tho. You are so young why do you want to marry a viet wife? I thought only old man like me wants to have a viet wife. I don't have a viet wife because parents did not allow.

Golden question
28-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Well i feel that even if i get married with her, her family in vietnam will still be the number 1 in her heart.. i dun even stand a place loh.. haix..:(

since u already say u dont even stand a place,are u ready for all the financial issue from her family that will surface after your marriage?love is love,end of the day,all this problems will come but if your girl is rich,then nothing to say.

if she is a good girl but due to her family keep on asking her for money and she ask from u,can u tolerate?

is no fault of her if she put her family first cos is their culture even though their family treat them like dirt or money tree

Golden question
28-07-2011, 08:04 PM
I thought that if u r staying for a few days, it will be okie.. unless maybe 2 weeks to a month. Any wae, i tink you can ask ur gf to go wif u to the police station there and then just register that u r staying at the area.

Few days also must register cos my wife told me those kapo neighbour will go tell police and they will come and check cos is illegal in vietnam for foreigner to stay in vietnamese house :D,dont play play

Golden question
28-07-2011, 08:08 PM

wow,never know cos the most i can afford is economical class and must be with budget airline:D

1k business class,1 hour 30 minute only:confused: equal to $100 per minute:D

Golden question
28-07-2011, 08:12 PM

25 years old,wow,make be very old liao

why think so hard,after marry u will think harder:D

Hurricane88
28-07-2011, 10:55 PM
25 years old,wow,make be very old liao

why think so hard,after marry u will think harder:D

25 is really young...still can play a few years to gain experience and learn viet culture...:p

if for me better to be single...more choice and options...:p

Golden question
28-07-2011, 11:55 PM
25 is really young...still can play a few years to gain experience and learn viet culture...:p

if for me better to be single...more choice and options...:p

Here is a very good place to learn viet culture,true life experience from senior bro here.Good place to learn before u commando yourself into vietnam territory:D

Golden question
29-07-2011, 12:11 AM
just have a chat with my wife about her friend who divorce his sg husband for 5 years recently and now a PR.she just got a new sg boyfriend.

my wife ask me if i am her boyfriend,will i give her every month few hundred to help her cos she is alone and rent a house

i say-it depends

my wife say- but u love her what

i say-yes i love her but u must also understand sg man also have to work hard for money what,so i ask u,vietnam man got give every month or not?

my wife say-have

i say-yes they have but after few years,they find a new girl outside then divorce so like that still love

well viet girl have the thinking of if u love a girl u have to show by giving money,but i told my wife that sg man is different cos we will be responsible as a husband after marriage

well,i think that viet girl still have the thinking of foreign husband/boyfriend must contribute money towards them or their family but in vietnam,is the opposite and acceptable for man to be lazy and not contribute

KangTuo
29-07-2011, 12:22 AM
I thought only old man like me wants to have a viet wife. I don't have a viet wife because parents did not allow.

these days, young guys (like me) goes for viet girls rather then local... :p
my bro married a viet wife in his 20s although he has many choices :)

KangTuo
29-07-2011, 12:27 AM
well viet girl have the thinking of if u love a girl u have to show by giving money

most of them think this way but not all. At least my girlfriend don't.

she always tell me "don't think that you give money to me every month, you can go out and play till no tomorrow. This is not the way to show your love" :p

whereas, most viet girls i met in JC will tell me "if you love me, you got to give me money and feed me"

Golden question
29-07-2011, 12:43 AM
most of them think this way but not all. At least my girlfriend don't.

she always tell me "don't think that you give money to me every month, you can go out and play till no tomorrow. This is not the way to show your love" :p

whereas, most viet girls i met in JC will tell me "if you love me, you got to give me money and feed me"

yah,my wife always say "don't think that you give market money to me every month,you can expect me to obey u.One day if we no love,i will not want a single cents from u"

it happen when we quarrel,but i know that she mean it cos she is those stubborn kind:p

batty
29-07-2011, 06:54 AM
yah,my wife always say "don't think that you give market money to me every month,you can expect me to obey u.One day if we no love,i will not want a single cents from u"

it happen when we quarrel,but i know that she mean it cos she is those stubborn kind:p

Hi bro Golden question. When your wife suggests to you that if you are a Vietnamese girl's boyfriend; may be she is testing you? Your answer could be,

"I can never be another Vietnamese girl's boyfriend because I love only you".

Sounds soppy, right?

What your wife says above is also interesting. After marriage, she does not sound demure and obedient. She also said she does not want a single cent/Vietnamese Dong from you if after you both are not in love. My understanding is some women will go after their exhusbands' assets even beyond the guys' death. She can try to claim through Singapore's Inheritance laws.

A few more thoughts:

How long do Vietnamese women take to learn Mandarin, English or Singlish?

I notice in Western societies, a few wives murder their husbands for money, although romantic love is held in high esteem there. Poisoning is one of the methods of killing. How unlikely/likely will a few very evil Vietnamese wives murder their Singaporean husbands for money? The answer can be the Singaporean husbands are worth more alive than dead. I reckon this is more likely to happen in Vietnam than in Singapore. Usually by poison and hired assassins? I have never, never heard of Vietnamese women killing Singaporeans which is just as well. But I am very sure PRC people have killed Singaporeans.

What about crimes of passion? Will a few Vietnamese women freak out and kill? I think it is very unlikely because they are not overly expressive in nature. There is probably no answer. Very sorry to offend any bro.

volcano
29-07-2011, 10:05 AM
Few days also must register cos my wife told me those kapo neighbour will go tell police and they will come and check cos is illegal in vietnam for foreigner to stay in vietnamese house :D,dont play play

nowadays,the police no longer allow foreigners to register their name under the gal's household account.

jackbl
29-07-2011, 10:06 AM

U really good. Can go vietnam for 1 month. If go for 1mth, I think u can travel finish the whole of Mien Tay already :D

jackbl
29-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Been to ( Dialat, Nha Trang, Saigon, Long An, An Giang, My Tho, Benh Tre, Vinh Long, Long Xuyen, Thot Not, Can Tho, Soc Trang, Bac Lieu, Ca Mau) but i went almost 20 odd times .. each time will stay few daes in the area.

Since u already went these places, can intro the attraction of each place you been to above? thanks :)

KangTuo
29-07-2011, 10:11 AM
What about crimes of passion? Will a few Vietnamese women freak out and kill?

the most the vn girls will cat cu (cut away the penis) :p
this is very well documented on the vn culture.

jackbl
29-07-2011, 10:12 AM
Can Tho is OK, but it is not on the top 3 cities I have been to. You should check out cities like Da Nang and Hoi An. You will love them..

I have yet travel to the central part of VN other than Nha Trang... Hope to travel to Danang, Hoi An and Hue in near future... when the time is near, may need to get some advice from u. :D

SingViet
29-07-2011, 10:14 AM
I notice in Western societies, a few wives murder their husbands for money, although romantic love is held in high esteem there. Poisoning is one of the methods of killing. How unlikely/likely will a few very evil Vietnamese wives murder their Singaporean husbands for money? The answer can be the Singaporean husbands are worth more alive than dead. I reckon this is more likely to happen in Vietnam than in Singapore. Usually by poison and hired assassins? I have never, never heard of Vietnamese women killing Singaporeans which is just as well. But I am very sure PRC people have killed Singaporeans.

What about crimes of passion? Will a few Vietnamese women freak out and kill? I think it is very unlikely because they are not overly expressive in nature. There is probably no answer. Very sorry to offend any bro.

Vietnamese wives murdering Singaporean husbands for money or assets? This is very unlikely, not because they are that good, but because we do not have enough assets and cash for them to murder us :D

SingViet
29-07-2011, 10:24 AM
wow,never know cos the most i can afford is economical class and must be with budget airline:D

1k business class,1 hour 30 minute only:confused: equal to $100 per minute:D

Its actually return ticket for over $1k on SQ business class. Vietnam Airlines is over $700. Last time Garuda Indonesia is around $700. But overall, SQ still offers the best and comfy business class. But considering the short travelling time, Budget airlines are economical. :p

Golden question
29-07-2011, 10:24 AM
Vietnamese wives murdering Singaporean husbands for money or assets? This is very unlikely, not because they are that good, but because we do not have enough assets and cash for them to murder us :D

ya,ya very true,even car or hdb house is still under instalement which can last for 10 to 20 years,not worth it for them to kill us cos not much cash,got is inside cpf but they cannot take hahaha:D

SingViet
29-07-2011, 10:27 AM

Actually under Vietnamese laws, if a couple is not married officially, they are not allowed to stay in the same house, especially a foreigner man and a Vietnamese gal. So every time a fellow samster go VN and stay at his `gf's house', its actually illegal. If kanna some KPO neighbour, the foreigner will kanna. But kanna is kanna, in VN, everything can be settled with $$$$. :D

SingViet
29-07-2011, 10:29 AM
ya,ya very true,even car or hdb house is still under instalement which can last for 10 to 20 years,not worth it for them to kill us cos not much cash,got is inside cpf but they cannot take hahaha:D

I once told my wife, if she divorce me , she will not get much as my house is mortgaged under the bank, the car is also loaned from bank. Assets and cash not much, debts want or not? ;)

Honey Boon
29-07-2011, 11:46 AM
come here made me feel so old .... haha :(

but even with my old age, I still ride around whenever I have chance to visit wetnam, but of course with a "co pilot" at the back la :D

I am close to 40 already. How about you? Still have energy to ride motocycle to Can Tho, must be young.

lovesprout
29-07-2011, 12:02 PM
come here made me feel so old .... haha :(

but even with my old age, I still ride around whenever I have chance to visit wetnam, but of course with a "co pilot" at the back la :D

Just curious. Do you need to have a driver's license in VN to ride motorcycle? Because I don't want to get into trouble, I always sit at the back. This way, I can also free up my hands for other functions. :D

Jackbl: If you want to go to Danang, you can take direct flight from SilkAir. Danang is nothing like Hanoi or Saigon. It is not crowded. Tieng viet there is also difficult to understand. Danang is not far from Hoi An. You can take a taxi from Danag to Hoi An. The fare is roughly 350,000d

Honey Boon
29-07-2011, 12:06 PM
haha negative net worth for time being, but they have the patience to wait until our age where we can withdraw CPF and maturity of some insurance policy.

in one the the pub in JC, why most of the senior citizen are more popular than their junior cheongster, because they can give out $50 note easily :D

I once told my wife, if she divorce me , she will not get much as my house is mortgaged under the bank, the car is also loaned from bank. Assets and cash not much, debts want or not? ;)

Honey Boon
29-07-2011, 12:12 PM
eh.... good question which never come to my mind before. I tot S'pore driving license is considered "international" espeically in SEA nations. But if kena caught, just take out a few uncle ho to settle

haha ya, I used to be a pillion rider most of the time and hands were all around her. Now we swtich roles, and I also give her permission to do the same to me :p

Just curious. Do you need to have a driver's license in VN to ride motorcycle? Because I don't want to get into trouble, I always sit at the back. This way, I can also free up my hands for other functions. :D

lovesprout
29-07-2011, 12:59 PM
eh.... good question which never come to my mind before. I tot S'pore driving license is considered "international" espeically in SEA nations. But if kena caught, just take out a few uncle ho to settle

haha ya, I used to be a pillion rider most of the time and hands were all around her. Now we swtich roles, and I also give her permission to do the same to me :p

I think your license in Singapore is probably for driving a car. Is it that "universal" to allow you ride "motorbike" in Vietnam? I really don't know. :D

Vietnam police are difficult to handle. Sometimes they ask you to take out your wallet then decide how much coffee money should be. So a few uncle ho may not be enough. In some cases, Benjamin Franklin needs to talk.

Honey Boon
29-07-2011, 01:17 PM
my spore license also got 2A, anyway, the past many years so far so good when riding, the men in light brown never distrub me :p

I think your license in Singapore is probably for driving a car. Is it that "universal" to allow you ride "motorbike" in Vietnam? I really don't know. :D

Vietnam police are difficult to handle. Sometimes they ask you to take out your wallet then decide how much coffee money should be. So a few uncle ho may not be enough. In some cases, Benjamin Franklin needs to talk.

Golden question
29-07-2011, 05:46 PM
the most the vn girls will cat cu (cut away the penis) :p

wow,is vn culture?never know.no wonder my wife sometime say chop away my didi and give my neighbour dog eat hahaha :D

Golden question
29-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Actually under Vietnamese laws, if a couple is not married officially, they are not allowed to stay in the same house, especially a foreigner man and a Vietnamese gal. So every time a fellow samster go VN and stay at his `gf's house', its actually illegal. If kanna some KPO neighbour, the foreigner will kanna. But kanna is kanna, in VN, everything can be settled with $$$$. :D

yah,i use to stay in my girlfriend house before marry,my wife mother will bring my passport and some money to offer to them for them to register which is few years ago but dont know now still can or not,i never ask how much cos act blur,is kali i big mouth go and ask,then i have to pay :p

Golden question
29-07-2011, 05:52 PM

hahaha,good one:D

Golden question
29-07-2011, 05:59 PM

wow seem like bro over here have some challenging action while on their motorbike ride,have to learn some but now can only have one permanent captain when there,so sad:(:p

Golden question
29-07-2011, 06:01 PM

dont know yussof ishak got chance to take like benjamin franklin or not :D

Hurricane88
29-07-2011, 06:10 PM
the most the vn girls will cat cu (cut away the penis)

this one very popular recently...scared scared...:p

SureScore
29-07-2011, 06:39 PM
dont know yussof ishak got chance to take like benjamin franklin or not :D

I think one day it will but won't last long.

SingViet
30-07-2011, 02:29 PM
I think one day it will but won't last long.

The more USD depreciates against the SGD, the higher we can get out of VND. Few days back was at 17050 VND per $1 SGD. Hopefully very soon, the rate can reach 18,000VND. :D

Golden question
30-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Hi bro Golden question. When your wife suggests to you that if you are a Vietnamese girl's boyfriend; may be she is testing you? Your answer could be,

"I can never be another Vietnamese girl's boyfriend because I love only you".

Sounds soppy, right?

What your wife says above is also interesting. After marriage, she does not sound demure and obedient. She also said she does not want a single cent/Vietnamese Dong from you if after you both are not in love. My understanding is some women will go after their exhusbands' assets even beyond the guys' death. She can try to claim through Singapore's Inheritance laws.

A few more thoughts:

How long do Vietnamese women take to learn Mandarin, English or Singlish?

bro batty,i know what u mean.Taking precatious towards your foreign spouse is good but over precatious will do harm to a relationship.our culture is brought up to such a way whereby sg ppl is careful and will take extra precautious towards ppl and is more towards foreign ppl.there is nothing wrong but after u marry a foreign spouse,treat her as your wife,learn to understand her and know more about their culture.Let her know what u can and what u cannot do.Their thinking towards relationship,family and money is very different and if a sg man keep on thinking whether his foreign wife is having a hidden agenda by marrying him,then problems will start to occur

SingViet
30-07-2011, 02:56 PM
bro batty,i know what u mean.Taking precatious towards your foreign spouse is good but over precatious will do harm to a relationship.our culture is brought up to such a way whereby sg ppl is careful and will take extra precautious towards ppl and is more towards foreign ppl.there is nothing wrong but after u marry a foreign spouse,treat her as your wife,learn to understand her and know more about their culture.Let her know what u can and what u cannot do.Their thinking towards relationship,family and money is very different and if a sg man keep on thinking whether his foreign wife is having a hidden agenda by marrying him,then problems will start to occur

Agree totally, speaks from experience :D

Golden question
30-07-2011, 03:16 PM
1) Generally, viet girls are very nice people.

2) Unfortunately, they have poor money sense. They dun usually plan ahead financially, they spend what they have. So to them, money is never enough.

3) viet girl tend to think that all foreigners are more well off than them, and viet are very well aware that cost of living in vietnam is much lower than other developing countries. Thus, its very difficult for them to understand that we( singaporeans) are not as well off as they think we are.

4) Someone brought up the notion of sharing in this thread. I agree very much with it. Cos in a vietnam family unit, the most well-off child will naturally take on the responsibility to contribute financially to the family. My guess is that if your girlfriend is the only member of her family that has a foreign boyfriend. And thus, the responsiblity falls in you.

5) Generally, viet women are very virtous, and they make very good wives. They try their best to satisfied all your needs. In return, they develop a tendency to approach you the moment they have problems, be it money or something else. They look up to you as a source for solution,especially money:p

6) My wife ask me for money as well, I'll give her what I can. Personally, I feel that it is important for us not to feel troubled over money matters. Always make sure that whatever you give her is on top of the your own financial commitments. What I meant is that surplus that you have after your usual spending and the pre-set amount that you put to savings, your loan to her should come from this surplus.

7) Be honest with her, more importantly, be honest with yourself, if you are tight on hand, just tell her you are unable to do it. And if she is understanding about it, congratulations, you found a good girlfriend or wife. If she doesn't, good for you as well, cos you know she is not the one for you.

Golden question
30-07-2011, 03:22 PM

2) Unfortunately, they have poor money sense. They dun usually plan ahead financially, they spend what they have. So to them, money is never enough.

3) viet girl tend to think that all foreigners are more well off than them, and viet are very well aware that cost of living in vietnam is much lower than other developing countries. Thus, its very difficult for them to understand that we( singaporeans) are not as well off as they think we are.

4) Someone brought up the notion of sharing in this thread. I agree very much with it. Cos in a vietnam family unit, the most well-off child will naturally take on the responsibility to contribute financially to the family. My guess is that if your girlfriend is the only member of her family that has a foreign boyfriend. And thus, the responsiblity falls in you.

5) Generally, viet women are very virtous, and they make very good wives. They try their best to satisfied all your needs. In return, they develop a tendency to approach you the moment they have problems, be it money or something else. They look up to you as a source for solution,especially money:p

6) My wife ask me for money as well, I'll give her what I can. Personally, I feel that it is important for us not to feel troubled over money matters. Always make sure that whatever you give her is on top of the your own financial commitments. What I meant is that surplus that you have after your usual spending and the pre-set amount that you put to savings, your loan to her should come from this surplus.

7) Be honest with her, more importantly, be honest with yourself, if you are tight on hand, just tell her you are unable to do it. And if she is understanding about it, congratulations, you found a good girlfriend or wife. If she doesn't, good for you as well, cos you know she is not the one for you.

i got this from another thread about thai girl and would like to share with bro here.I do some amendment to change to viet girl.actually i intend to write about my own thinking one but find that mine is too low soh and worry bro here will sleep after reading so lucky to find this:D.i strongly agree on those sentence i highlight

Golden question
30-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Those highlight sentence is also my thought and my way of dealing with her for the past few years.I admit i tend to take over precatious with her after i marry her but after few years,i start to have a different thinking towards her after telling myself that precatious is good for me but if i continue to guess or think what she intend to do,then i might not be fair to her if she treat me honestly and sincere:)

Hurricane88
30-07-2011, 03:41 PM

very good sharing...most I agree except want to add to the above...

point 2...have seen my ex #1 having planned ahead...she has a savings of more than 100 millions...she will not used even if no money...this money was for her rainy days...:p

point 5...there are good and bad women among Viet..generally no one born evil...you need time to observe and decide yourself...gives yourself 2 yrs perhaps longer example bro kangtuo took 5 yrs with his #1 and finally decide to get married...:p

also point 5...if your ban gai or bx willing to discuss with you for all matters and not lying...then as bf or ox should be willing to help especially money matters if we can afford the surplus...take it as loan and never gives freely...tell her deduct from her monthly allowances...:p

be truthfully and tell her if you are financially tight...above are just my opinion...^_^

Golden question
30-07-2011, 04:11 PM
very good sharing...most I agree except want to add to the above...

point 2...have seen my ex #1 having planned ahead...she has a savings of more than 100 millions...she will not used even if no money...this money was for her rainy days...:p

point 5...there are good and bad women among Viet..generally no one born evil...you need time to observe and decide yourself...gives yourself 2 yrs perhaps longer example bro kangtuo took 5 yrs with his #1 and finally decide to get married...

also point 5...if your ban gai or bx willing to discuss with you for all matters and not lying...then as bf or ox should be willing to help especially money matters if we can afford the surplus...take it as loan and never gives freely...tell her deduct from her monthly allowances..

be truthfully and tell her if you are financially tight...above are just my opinion...^_^

yah bro,i agree with your point 2,my wife is a good example,she got her own property in vietnam and she told me is for our retirement and told me that she rather save here and buy house in vietnam than buying branded goods,heng huh hahaha:p:D

your point 5-every time when she need money for her house or her family and borrow from me,i would say i help her to borrow from bank and she must return and she honor her words by paying back a few each month.
is true that i am telling lies to her but is for my own good cos end of the day i am helping her and also ourself to use her money wisely

i always told her if u are working in sg,your money is for yourself,i dont care she give how much to her family or use for what but i want her to know that i am the one who is supporting her and my family in sg.

i also told her that she dont have to scare one day we have no money or no rice to eat cos i will be a responsible husband to her but i also told her that if i can help within my financial status,i will help,but if cannot,i must have my reason

ilovedoggie
31-07-2011, 12:34 AM

bro singviet, so if i go i will just go stay at her house and keep quiet? if got ppl pao tor then i give money? there's no hotel/motel at her village... set up camp outside her house and sleep with the chicken and ducks her family keep ah?

actually i realise one thing from all those village VB... they are very concerned of what the neighbors and people around her village say about them. there's one time i asked her why not working as hostess in hcm. she say money not that good and she scared she bump into ppl she know and ppl will talk about her parents... and there're lots of things and complaint from her what ppl around her say about her...

Hurricane88
31-07-2011, 11:12 AM
there's no hotel/motel at her village...

there's one time i asked her why not working as hostess in hcm. she say money not that good and she scared she bump into ppl she know and ppl will talk about her parents... and there're lots of things and complaint from her what ppl around her say about her...

usually village have small guest house cost around 100k per nite...dun expect 2-3 star rating...may not have hot water for bath, etc...:p

think she is telling you how come she wanted to work in sinkie land and not in hcm as WL...she is lying...good money in hcm working as hostess...she may be one of those cmi in hcm...:p

complaining, grumbling, lying is a hobby by Vietnamese...take your time to learn their culture...:p

the above is my 2 cents worth and not to shoot down your ger...:p

Golden question
31-07-2011, 12:27 PM
usually village have small guest house cost around 100k per nite...dun expect 2-3 star rating...may not have hot water for bath, etc...:p

think she is telling you how come she wanted to work in sinkie land and not in hcm as WL...she is lying...good money in hcm working as hostess...she may be one of those cmi in hcm...:p

complaining, grumbling, lying is a hobby by Vietnamese...take your time to learn their culture...:p

agree,they find that lying is not wrong even though it might be important for sg man.dont be surprise that they take lying as a normal thing to do

KangTuo
31-07-2011, 01:44 PM
lying is a hobby by Vietnamese...

just online with a vb..

a very sensitive question from the vb "a giup e 1 chuyen dc kg?" (can you help me 1 thing)

this question always leads to $$$$.

KT - what you want me to help?
VB - I want to open coffee house, can you help me?
KT - open coffee house need alot money, I don't have that kind of amount
VB - I have 30mil vnd already, short of S$1.5K. Can you help me?
VB - after I open the coffee house, I slowly earn the money and return you.
KT - you got 30 mil vnd? you got more moeny than me...
VB - not that i have more than you, I also go borrow back wan because I like to open coffee house and be own boss
VB - you help me can?
KT - **** offline ****

1) this vb want to lie also dunno how to lie.
2) 30mil vnd is around S$1.7K. plus S$1.5K is S$3.2K.... can open coffee house? :rolleyes: like that i can open for my girlfriend many coffe house roi.
3) she is taking me as a newbie :rolleyes:

mazdamx5
31-07-2011, 02:04 PM

I can't agree more. Cheers mate. :)

miua55555
31-07-2011, 02:44 PM
just online with a vb..

a very sensitive question from the vb "a giup e 1 chuyen dc kg?" (can you help me 1 thing)

VB - not that i have more than you, I also go borrow back wan because I like to open coffee house and be own boss
VB - you help me can?
KT - **** offline ****

2) 30mil vnd is around S$1.7K. plus S$1.5K is S$3.2K.... can open coffee house? :rolleyes: like that i can open for my girlfriend many coffe house roi.
Haha... mine got a recent case is a 19yo SYT who sms me to buy her a chatchat card so she can call back parents in HCM. I just gave her the excuse of busy and can't meet her.

ilovedoggie
31-07-2011, 09:10 PM

haha... np bro hurricane. that's a very good advice to me. yeah i agree lying is a hobby of vietnamese. she told me she is good at lying straight to me. how can i not be aware.

i admit im a newbie to VB. need to take some time to learn more about them.

ilovedoggie
31-07-2011, 09:15 PM
just online with a vb..

VB - you help me can?
KT - **** offline ****

Or it can be "I have something to tell you" and expect some "SURPRISE!" to your pocket...

Seletar
31-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Or it can be "I have something to tell you" and expect some "SURPRISE!" to your pocket...

ATTN ALL BROTHERS,

My gf just lost iphone when she checked in the bag, the workers in VN airport will take your valuables even ifyou locked the luggage.My Sillypore friend also lost music player last month.

Be aware, don't check in valuables things.

haojian
31-07-2011, 10:02 PM
is stealing a habit of vb?

Hurricane88
31-07-2011, 10:05 PM
ATTN ALL BROTHERS,

My gf just lost iphone when she checked in the bag, the workers in VN airport will take your valuables even ifyou locked the luggage.My Sillypore friend also lost music player last month.

where got ppl checked in expensive things in the luggage...as good as throwing away...the airport staff will say thank you to the stupid person...:p

is stealing a habit of vb?

nope...:p

my few ex or current gfs have never steal my $$$...only outsiders will steal...:p

KangTuo
31-07-2011, 10:20 PM
ATTN ALL BROTHERS,

not only valuables. my girlfriend lost clothings, under garments and nail polish before :mad:

KangTuo
31-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Haha... mine got a recent case is a 19yo SYT who sms me to buy her a chatchat card so she can call back parents in HCM. I just gave her the excuse of busy and can't meet her.

but chatchat card only cost $8 - $10 mah :confused:

ilovedoggie
31-07-2011, 10:51 PM

BIP card is only $8.5 and u can call for a value of $11. cheaper than you tips u gv to them...

Golden question
31-07-2011, 11:35 PM

ya loh,i also think so :confused:

Golden question
31-07-2011, 11:36 PM
ATTN ALL BROTHERS,

first time i heard of people check in i phone :D

ilovedoggie
31-07-2011, 11:41 PM

might be another story to seek financial assistance to purchase new iphone...

I never trust those workers/services in 3rd world country... i nvr checked in everytime i go vietnam... handcarry all the way...

Golden question
01-08-2011, 12:14 AM
might be another story to seek financial assistance to purchase new iphone...

I never trust those workers/services in 3rd world country... i nvr checked in everytime i go vietnam... handcarry all the way...

maybe :D let us know the outcome once u unfold the truth :D

ilovedoggie
01-08-2011, 03:32 AM
maybe :D let us know the outcome once u unfold the truth :D

haha i think no truth shall be unfold... because the iphone could have been sold already. all these VB will sell their phones once they need money... the only thing is to do is to buy a new one for her or u will have some problem with her like she gives u cold blanket or worse make noise with u for a while...

Seletar
01-08-2011, 08:28 AM

She brought back 3 iphones for her friends, just help them to carry back and a ipad .She scared the customs tax her, so her iphone old one, she checked in. Just to separate the items, and also the chargers check in. The green color oils also they steal, but iphone lost never mind, she demanded back the sim card which have all the contacts, but the airport there the people say no take. What can you do ? Lodge a complaint, no way, this is VN, not sing.

Seletar
01-08-2011, 08:31 AM
She brought back 3 iphones for her friends, just help them to carry back and a ipad .She scared the customs tax her, so her iphone old one, she checked in. Just to separate the items, and also the chargers check in. The green color oils also they steal, but iphone lost never mind, she demanded back the sim card which have all the contacts, but the airport there the people say no take. What can you do ? Lodge a complaint, no way, this is VN, not sing.

Sometimes the girls help their friends bring back money... other items and electronic goods, she earn nothing but just help people end up, own thing lost, if friends items lost how ? How to pay back??

Golden question
01-08-2011, 09:06 AM

she no need to go ask for sim card back leh,if they return is mean they steal,so u think they will return?the green oil at vietnam got value one leh,is a trusted brand in vietnam if those buy from singapore,buy from vietnam even thought is same eagle brand is consider low quality or fake one :D

Golden question
01-08-2011, 09:18 AM
Sometimes the girls help their friends bring back money... other items and electronic goods, she earn nothing but just help people end up, own thing lost, if friends items lost how ? How to pay back??

so the story is dont check in valuable goods,even if u check in and they dont steal but while walking out,the officer that handle the x ray at the exit there will stop u if they see anything from the x ray.my wife kana before and she reason with them and give them stupid reason why she bring in and they let her go,but is not valuable stuff but they want to demand for coffee money,their own people also know their airport ppl steal or demand for coffee money so better not to help ppl to bring valuable goods

Golden question
01-08-2011, 09:21 AM
haha i think no truth shall be unfold... because the iphone could have been sold already. all these VB will sell their phones once they need money... the only thing is to do is to buy a new one for her or u will have some problem with her like she gives u cold blanket or worse make noise with u for a while...

buy a new one for her:confused: bro u must be rich if u buy a new one:D

Seletar
01-08-2011, 10:50 AM
buy a new one for her:confused: bro u must be rich if u buy a new one:D

No lah, kg co tien. Her lost phone is 2nd hand iphone 3 costing 5 mill Dong. 2nd hand phone u know only guarantee 1 month, now iphone 5 coming soon.. wait I kena TOTO then buy..:p :D

Honey Boon
01-08-2011, 12:16 PM
may be set-up like this, can la :D

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/252/527319129_659fdb32a9_z.jpg

miua55555
01-08-2011, 08:48 PM

I duno... I feel got 1 time, will have 2nd, 3rd etc times.

KangTuo
01-08-2011, 10:15 PM
I duno... I feel got 1 time, will have 2nd, 3rd etc times.

1st time - chat chat card
2nd time - top up card
3rd time - airticket
4th time - house rental
5th time - buy gift to go back vn
6th time - family sick need $
7th, 8th, 9th ... please add on

but i think sometime can invest up to 3rd item and you can go a long way ;) ... after that must run :D

batty
02-08-2011, 12:01 AM
Do Vietnamese wives hanker for branded fashionable ladies' items? E.g. Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada and Chanel etc ... If yes, can I assuage them by giving them imitation ones? Should I tell them they are fakes beforehand?

In an office, if we are working with Vietnamese ladies, do they (like some PRC colleagues), they push their work to us. After we complete their work, they claim the credit for themselves? Thank you for your answers.

KangTuo
02-08-2011, 12:10 AM
Do Vietnamese wives hanker for branded fashionable ladies' items? E.g. Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada and Chanel etc ... If yes, can I assuage them by giving them imitation ones? Should I tell them they are fakes beforehand?

i answer the 1st part. yes and no.

yes. my bro wife goes for branded items and no fake.
no. my girlfriend don't go for branded stuff at all. too expensive and no point spending the money. fake and real also don't bother as long as it is practical and good to use.

if you give fake items, just tell lor. i don't think the vn girls like guys to XNN (the other hand alot vn gals also XNN)

elth
02-08-2011, 07:14 AM
1st time - chat chat card
2nd time - top up card

is chat chat card the most affordable for calling Vietnam ?

SingViet
02-08-2011, 07:41 AM
so the story is dont check in valuable goods,even if u check in and they dont steal but while walking out,the officer that handle the x ray at the exit there will stop u if they see anything from the x ray.my wife kana before and she reason with them and give them stupid reason why she bring in and they let her go,but is not valuable stuff but they want to demand for coffee money,their own people also know their airport ppl steal or demand for coffee money so better not to help ppl to bring valuable goods

I have a policy and i also ask my wife to follow strictly, never help anyone to bring anything thru customs. Its not that i am selfish, but you just won't know what are the things they put inside the bag. Sometimes when i fly with my wife, there will be some vietnamese with super overloaded bags and they will request to check in the bags under our name. I always refuse. Vietnamese worldwide are well known to do things against the law, that's the reason why they are not very welcome in most part of the world.

SingViet
02-08-2011, 07:44 AM
may be set-up like this, can la :D

From experience, i will say that setting up of a reasonable renovated and small cafe in sub-urban areas of HCMC will cost you minimum around S$25000, which at current exchange rate of say 17,000, it will be 425million VND. :eek: This amount is still not inclusive of the extra cash you must prepare for staff salary , rental and goods purchase for the first few months.

KangTuo
02-08-2011, 07:52 AM
Sometimes when i fly with my wife, there will be some vietnamese with super overloaded bags and they will request to check in the bags under our name. I always refuse.

seen many times that some vnese will ask around others what load they check in... approached once but i also reject as they are not syt :p

sometimes friends of my bro's wife will also ask me or my family to help them bring utems back. we will always open up to see the content if the baggage is big.

i guess most of us have the same policy as not to help others check in items if we do not know the content.

KangTuo
02-08-2011, 07:56 AM
From experience, i will say that setting up of a reasonable renovated and small cafe in sub-urban areas of HCMC will cost you minimum around S$25000.

so what is the amount you spend for the coffee house in D7?
operational cost to set aside?

KangTuo
02-08-2011, 08:53 AM
is chat chat card the most affordable for calling Vietnam ?

all calling cards are affordable at $8 - $10.
i heard that BIP card have more talking time...
personally i use either chat chat or M1 021 IDD

Seletar
02-08-2011, 09:48 AM

I use BIP, better than chat chat card, more time given

Seletar
02-08-2011, 09:51 AM
seen many times that some vnese will ask around others what load they check in... approached once but i also reject as they are not syt :p

sometimes friends of my bro's wife will also ask me or my family to help them bring utems back. we will always open up to see the content if the baggage is big.

i guess most of us have the same policy as not to help others check in items if we do not know the content.

If bring money, must count in front of her friend to prevent dispute. My friend got one time helped one girl in front of his queue check in one big box. Very dangerous I told him, no open up the box and check and she is a stranger. Better not lah

evoking88
02-08-2011, 10:05 AM

In an office, if we are working with Vietnamese ladies, do they (like some PRC colleagues), they push their work to us. After we complete their work, they claim the credit for themselves? Thank you for your answers.

haha i think depends on individual. my girl will never buy anything expensive even if i am paying. unless she likes it really really much. i dun think viet pple really mind fakes.

Honey Boon
02-08-2011, 10:57 AM
when encountered like that, I just told them, I can't check in any luggage. is true, because I never want to pay extra for checked in luggage, hand carry up to 7kg (tiger) or 10kg (jetstar) should be enough. i remembered one of my trips which was almost 2 weeks, also hand carry a small bag that is less than 7kg.

:D

Honey Boon
02-08-2011, 11:01 AM
bought chat chat card at $7.90 at one of the shop in Geylang .... for the 10 cents cheaper, I purposely go down Geylang and on the way back and pass by Cat 50 :(:( ..... cost me additional $50 :D

Hurricane88
02-08-2011, 07:02 PM
I have a policy and i also ask my wife to follow strictly, never help anyone to bring anything thru customs. Its not that i am selfish, but you just won't know what are the things they put inside the bag. Sometimes when i fly with my wife, there will be some vietnamese with super overloaded bags and they will request to check in the bags under our name. I always refuse. Vietnamese worldwide are well known to do things against the law, that's the reason why they are not very welcome in most part of the world.

best policy...this is safe guard...this is not selfish...:p

because I never want to pay extra for checked in luggage, hand carry up to 7kg (tiger) or 10kg (jetstar) should be enough. i remembered one of my trips which was almost 2 weeks, also hand carry a small bag that is less than 7kg.

travel light is the key...:p

SingViet
02-08-2011, 07:36 PM
so what is the amount you spend for the coffee house in D7?
operational cost to set aside?

i can't remember clearly, but i know the takeover fee was more than 8k SGD roi, plus the renovation, purchase of equipments, electronics etc, should be over 30k SGD. This is considered small amount to those viet kieu who spent over 300k USD to set up cafe in vietnam :eek:

enzomatrix
02-08-2011, 07:49 PM

bro u going Hanoi 4 aug to 10 aug?

haojian
02-08-2011, 09:14 PM
i suspect my wife of my 2 babies of stealing from me and my mum.
I lost $$ and my mum lost some gold jewelry:(

ilovedoggie
02-08-2011, 10:39 PM
bros... need help here. my girl just mentioned to me about marriage. i only know her for about 2 months. we had been through quite a few emotional and sentimental challenges. but long story cut short... i would like to know the legals behind such issue. let's say we got married in vietnam and we stayed in singapore. and what if we got divorced? will i have to split my property in singapore with her?

just to ask some questions here... don't flame me please... im quite sure some other bros would like to know it. i hope i can get to know her for longer time before we get married.

Kalv
02-08-2011, 10:48 PM
all calling cards... $8 - $10....

Good thread/info from all. Indeed always start with something affordable eg calling cards as test - move on to higher grounds (more valuable things) gradually. Support would be for whole family and extended families until give up. No different from the Thais / Filipinos .

Always nice to help but not baggages. May get into trouble at checkpoints if illegal eg. concealed drugs / weapons etc. Very risky for Thailand and Philippines - cases of long jail terms before.

Thanks for your Upz. Just return U. Thanks for sharing. Cheers:).

Hurricane88
02-08-2011, 10:57 PM
bros... need help here. my girl just mentioned to me about marriage. i only know her for about 2 months. we had been through quite a few emotional and sentimental challenges. but long story cut short... i would like to know the legals behind such issue. let's say we got married in vietnam and we stayed in singapore. and what if we got divorced? will i have to split my property in singapore with her?

just to ask some questions here... don't flame me please... im quite sure some other bros would like to know it. i hope i can get to know her for longer time before we get married.

as long as she is legally married to you...she is protected by women charter and shall have equal or bigger share of your property if can be proven right...:p

KangTuo
02-08-2011, 11:12 PM

sad to hear that. you can try putting some image capturing device at home instead of suspecting. its very tiring thing to do...

let's say we got married in vietnam and we stayed in singapore. and what if we got divorced? will i have to split my property in singapore with her

know 2 months talk about marriage liao?
why want to get married when you already think of divorce? cohabit may be better ;)

KangTuo
02-08-2011, 11:15 PM
as long as she is legally married to you...she is protected by women charter and shall have equal or bigger share of your property if can be proven right...:p

i think this also applies even if just having a customary wedding without signing any paper work.

Golden question
02-08-2011, 11:16 PM
when encountered like that, I just told them, I can't check in any luggage. is true, because I never want to pay extra for checked in luggage, hand carry up to 7kg (tiger) or 10kg (jetstar) should be enough. i remembered one of my trips which was almost 2 weeks, also hand carry a small bag that is less than 7kg.

:D

They like to carry big box tie with string or big hand carry bag like for carrying of goods and not luggage bag or big havasack like we carry,thats why when my wife come back,always kana the immigration officer ask her to put into the x ray belt cos looks like brings goods back to singapore.

they like to buy a lot and help their friends to carry back,that why i always quarrel with my wife at airport until i fed up and told her she go morning flight and i go afternoon flight cos during check in,we always quarrel cos i like to travel light

Golden question
02-08-2011, 11:30 PM
haha i think depends on individual. my girl will never buy anything expensive even if i am paying. unless she likes it really really much. i dun think viet pple really mind fakes.

sometime is also depends on who your girl mix with.if a few have,they will start to compare cos they are girls.when my wife first come to sg,she dont know any branded handbag.then later after knowing some viet girl who marry sg man,she start to chant LV,then gucci to me.later she know that i have taka voucher and ask me to bring her to buy gucci handbag at taka

i bring her there and after touching the first bag,she left cos my taka voucher not enough and i told her i am unwilling to pay for branded goods and lucky she never pester me anymore and she go get her LV and GUCCI at pasar malam:D

Golden question
02-08-2011, 11:39 PM
i can't remember clearly, but i know the takeover fee was more than 8k SGD roi, plus the renovation, purchase of equipments, electronics etc, should be over 30k SGD. This is considered small amount to those viet kieu who spent over 300k USD to set up cafe in vietnam :eek:

wow eye opener for me and maybe for sg ppl who think of opening a cafe there is cheap.yours is district 7,so roughly can guess if at district 1 is much more higher,2 or 3 times more?

so those big and super beautiful deco should be own by those viet kieu,i guess

KangTuo
02-08-2011, 11:41 PM
she start to chant LV,then gucci to me

what a word to use to describe :D:cool:

nam mo om mi "LV"
nam mo om mi "gucci"

Golden question
02-08-2011, 11:48 PM

sorry bro,not to hurt u more but i find that u should ask yourself what u think of this relationship.we can only advise as a outsider,today lost $$ and lost gold,tomorrow maybe lost another things and the next day maybe she lock the door and not give u in.is never ending.

i hope u can be brave and understand what is going on between u and her.if she is not really good as what u suspect,ask yourself how long or what u want to do to maintain your marriage.

apologise to u if i sound very mean to u

Golden question
02-08-2011, 11:52 PM
sad to hear that. you can try putting some image capturing device at home instead of suspecting. its very tiring thing to do...

know 2 months talk about marriage liao?
why want to get married when you already think of divorce? cohabit may be better ;)

short and sharp,same as my thinking :D

Golden question
02-08-2011, 11:55 PM

PR i know can,how about short or ltvp pass spouse?

lukas
03-08-2011, 12:47 AM
They like to carry big box tie with string or big hand carry bag like for carrying of goods and not luggage bag or big havasack like we carry,thats why when my wife come back,always kana the immigration officer ask her to put into the x ray belt cos looks like brings goods back to singapore.

they like to buy a lot and help their friends to carry back,that why i always quarrel with my wife at airport until i fed up and told her she go morning flight and i go afternoon flight cos during check in,we always quarrel cos i like to travel light

Same like me and my wife always go back vietnam at airport sure quarrel due to overload of luggage.

ilovedoggie
03-08-2011, 12:49 AM
short and sharp,same as my thinking :D

don't think i will get married with her soon. just that she got deported twice recently and she got into debt with their local ah long bcuz of the air tix. i understand they earn very little every month and one round trip air tix is 3-4 times their monthly income. she told me a thinking... if a man walked up to her and offered to pay her debts and in return she must marry him... she will agree although she dun really like him but after some time she might like him... i think its their culture that who can help them financially they will like them sooner or later.

sometimes i keep thinking if this is conspiracy to cheat my money haha... she say the debt is around $1k (not inclusive of her family debt which is add up to $3k but she say i dun need to pay for this... again not sure if it's a story again)

and she invite to her house to let her parents and ppl around her to see she got a sg bf. she say doing so will make those ppl she owed money to believe she will have the chance to go sg and earn big bucks again. she got deported twice in one month. and those ah long dun believe she got chance to go sg to work and she say those ppl will come to her house and take their belongings. i dunno if bros here got similar story...

miua55555
03-08-2011, 03:30 AM

I personally use iCallBack. $8 for 150mins talktime to vietnam.

bought chat chat card at $7.90 at one of the shop in Geylang .... for the 10 cents cheaper, I purposely go down Geylang and on the way back and pass by Cat 50 :(:( ..... cost me additional $50 :D

Wahahaha me too. :D

SingViet
03-08-2011, 07:58 AM
wow eye opener for me and maybe for sg ppl who think of opening a cafe there is cheap.yours is district 7,so roughly can guess if at district 1 is much more higher,2 or 3 times more?

so those big and super beautiful deco should be own by those viet kieu,i guess

Setting up cost is just one part, operation cost is lagi worse. Those cafe ladies , whom i refer to as `coffee-mate' cost quite a bomb too. You cannot have just 2 or 3 coffee-mates as customers often come because of the SYT coffee-mates. So to have 7 to 10 of them is very normal. 1 coffee-mate monthly salary is minimum 2.8 million VND, so 10 of them will be 28 million VND a month. At the same time, you need another 1 to 2 person to prepare the drinks, if you get one that is trained, you need to pay around 3.5 to 4 million VND a month. Also needed are 2 person to help wash cups and plates, each person 2.5 million VND. So think about it, just salary alone will cost 28 million + 4 Million + 2.5 million + 2.5 million = 37 million VND a month just on salaries. All these are without rental yet. So, its not easy running a cafe. :eek:

SingViet
03-08-2011, 08:00 AM
. just that she got deported twice recently

Just curious, after kanna deported once already, how can she come into Singapore again within 1 year to get deported again the 2nd time? :confused:

SingViet
03-08-2011, 08:02 AM
i think this also applies even if just having a customary wedding without signing any paper work.

I do not think so. In Singapore and other countries where laws are mature, a marriage is only recognised when there's a marriage certificate.

SingViet
03-08-2011, 08:06 AM

I feel that there should be some tell tales sign before things went missing. Is she constantly asking you for money for her family and you have been refusing? Many Vietnamese spouse feel that they can get anything they want after they give birth to children for the husband. I think this is another case when you didn't explain your financial ability to your vietnamese spouse. I think COMMUNICATION is very important. She's your wife, you won't lose `face' just because you let her know your financial abilities.

Kalv
03-08-2011, 09:16 AM
..legally married .. protected by women charter and shall have equal or bigger share of your property...

i think .. also applies ..customary wedding without signing any paper work.

.. Singapore and other countries where laws are mature, a marriage is only recognised when there's a marriage certificate.

Singapore will only recognise legal marriage ceritficate. However quite messy if got child (w/o cert - customary wedding). Can sue for maintenance - not half property. Share of inheritance also - in case of your death and you are rich!!

.. try putting some image capturing device at home ...

Put some mark $ notes (take down numbers) or gold articles around. Video area 24 hrs or check when she is not around when lost. All the best.

don't think i will get married ... deported twice recently.. debt with their local ah long .. ..debt is around $1k (not inclusive of her family debt which is add up to $3k but she say i dun need to pay for this... dunno if bros here got similar story...

Unlikely to be deported twice - fishy!! How she did it?? Story very familiar - not new. Pay $1K; future $3K (more subsequent sob stories) plus endless more.

Interesting thread - sorry unable to refrain from comments. Hope useful. Cheers:D.

big wood
03-08-2011, 10:23 AM
i think most likely was rejected entry to sillypore:p

Honey Boon
03-08-2011, 12:09 PM
use another passport? or learn from Huang Na's mother: modify the thumb print a bit? :confused:

Just curious, after kanna deported once already, how can she come into Singapore again within 1 year to get deported again the 2nd time? :confused:

Honey Boon
03-08-2011, 12:11 PM
now even lighter.... small bag, bermuda and slipper, here I come saigon :D

travel light is the key...:p

volcano
03-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Setting up cost is just one part, operation cost is lagi worse. Those cafe ladies , whom i refer to as `coffee-mate' cost quite a bomb too. You cannot have just 2 or 3 coffee-mates as customers often come because of the SYT coffee-mates. So to have 7 to 10 of them is very normal. 1 coffee-mate monthly salary is minimum 2.8 million VND, so 10 of them will be 28 million VND a month. At the same time, you need another 1 to 2 person to prepare the drinks, if you get one that is trained, you need to pay around 3.5 to 4 million VND a month. Also needed are 2 person to help wash cups and plates, each person 2.5 million VND. So think about it, just salary alone will cost 28 million + 4 Million + 2.5 million + 2.5 million = 37 million VND a month just on salaries. All these are without rental yet. So, its not easy running a cafe. :eek:

bro,u forget abt the securities to look after the motorbikes...:)

Honey Boon
03-08-2011, 02:44 PM
need to pay the "protection" money to either mafia or police? :confused:

ilovedoggie
03-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Unlikely to be deported twice - fishy!! How she did it?? Story very familiar - not new. Pay $1K; future $3K (more subsequent sob stories) plus endless more.

Interesting thread - sorry unable to refrain from comments. Hope useful. Cheers:D.

i dont think she's lying that she's deported twice. the first time she ask me to go airport pick her up. but then couldn't come in. second time which is about two weeks later she tried to come in again bcuz i asked her to go change new passport and hopefully can sneak in but the immigration still got record and got deported again.

i checked the time and flight number all consistent, even the delay of flight and she can't be contacted via her vn number during the flight time and in sgp.

the first time when she got deported her return flight got delayed and i checked the landing time... it's consistent with the time she called me after that. about 20 mins after the return flight landed.

the second time when she got denied an entry she called me using sg number inside the immigration. (her vn fren aka ktv gal bought in sg and took it there for her. before the first time she tried to come in, i visited her in vn and by right i supposed to bring her a sim card but i didnt do so because buying sim card requires IC and get recorded)

Unless she's damn pro in making all these consistent. and i think it requires lots of effort to do so. she's only 19 if she can make all these a conspiracy then i think she's damn super pro. can win golden horse acting award and script writing award and director award liao...

she came in singapore twice already this year within 6 months. think the cycle thing applies.

yea i agree there will be more and more money to be asked subsequently... but im puzzled...

ilovedoggie
03-08-2011, 04:24 PM
use another passport? or learn from Huang Na's mother: modify the thumb print a bit? :confused:

yeah i asked her to change passport. shit i think i unintentionally "hai" her... now she got record of kana deported twice...

SingViet
03-08-2011, 04:29 PM

yes, u are right. ;)

shysaint
03-08-2011, 05:57 PM
i dont think she's lying that she's deported twice. the first time she ask me to go airport pick her up. but then couldn't come in. second time which is about two weeks later she tried to come in again bcuz i asked her to go change new passport and hopefully can sneak in but the immigration still got record and got deported again.

i checked the time and flight number all consistent, even the delay of flight and she can't be contacted via her vn number during the flight time and in sgp.

the first time when she got deported her return flight got delayed and i checked the landing time... it's consistent with the time she called me after that. about 20 mins after the return flight landed.

the second time when she got denied an entry she called me using sg number inside the immigration. (her vn fren aka ktv gal bought in sg and took it there for her. before the first time she tried to come in, i visited her in vn and by right i supposed to bring her a sim card but i didnt do so because buying sim card requires IC and get recorded)

Unless she's damn pro in making all these consistent. and i think it requires lots of effort to do so. she's only 19 if she can make all these a conspiracy then i think she's damn super pro. can win golden horse acting award and script writing award and director award liao...

she came in singapore twice already this year within 6 months. think the cycle thing applies.

yea i agree there will be more and more money to be asked subsequently... but im puzzled...

Bro ...

Think you must use the correct term so as not to confuse the bros here ... She is definitely 'refused entry' but not 'deported' ...

How can she be deported when she not even cleared the immigration into Singapore ???

I guessed she was refused entry due to the 'cycle' thingy ...

Hurricane88
03-08-2011, 06:53 PM

sounds like me...have I met you before...:p

ilovedoggie
03-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Bro ...

Think you must use the correct term so as not to confuse the bros here ... She is definitely 'refused entry' but not 'deported' ...

How can she be deported when she not even cleared the immigration into Singapore ???

I guessed she was refused entry due to the 'cycle' thingy ...

hello bros, sorry to have confused everyone here. thank you for correcting me. thanks thanks. sorry sorry.

i shall use the correct terms. it's "denied an entry" not deported. i thought it's deported bcuz she got sent back to vn by on the same day.

Golden question
03-08-2011, 08:06 PM

me too:D then got 1 time my wife ask me why everytime wear bermuda and slipper when go vietnam.she ask me to at least wear a pants or jeans with shoe cos not so nice when i reach her home and see her mother, like no reapect like that:p

Golden question
03-08-2011, 08:12 PM
don't think i will get married with her soon. just that she got deported twice recently and she got into debt with their local ah long bcuz of the air tix. i understand they earn very little every month and one round trip air tix is 3-4 times their monthly income. she told me a thinking... if a man walked up to her and offered to pay her debts and in return she must marry him... she will agree although she dun really like him but after some time she might like him... i think its their culture that who can help them financially they will like them sooner or later.

sometimes i keep thinking if this is conspiracy to cheat my money haha... she say the debt is around $1k (not inclusive of her family debt which is add up to $3k but she say i dun need to pay for this... again not sure if it's a story again)

and she invite to her house to let her parents and ppl around her to see she got a sg bf. she say doing so will make those ppl she owed money to believe she will have the chance to go sg and earn big bucks again. she got deported twice in one month. and those ah long dun believe she got chance to go sg to work and she say those ppl will come to her house and take their belongings. i dunno if bros here got similar story...

u will know if u read through this thread,if dont have the same script also have almost similar one,i do hope i am wrong but chances very slim :D

Golden question
03-08-2011, 08:27 PM

wow bro,your million + million + million make me headache:p

and some more so many there,no wonder when at first i ask my wife why those cafe girl/waitress like to put half ball or wear until so sexy,she told me if girl there no put half ball and wear short short skirt,there will be no business cos man go there and see.

she ask me why she always see all those tiger beer promoter at coffee shop is all auntie at sg hahaha:D

haojian
03-08-2011, 09:21 PM
My wife and my mum does not get along well. i have told her of my financial situation, now that i have two babies to feed. but she just keeps on her demand. threatening to divorce and bringing my babies to vietnam. shes been threatening divorce months after we got married until now. her mum is now here to take care of her meals and the babies, shes working full time daily coming back at 11pm to sleep, then off to work early in the morning...sianz

Golden question
03-08-2011, 10:01 PM
My wife and my mum does not get along well. i have told her of my financial situation, now that i have two babies to feed. but she just keeps on her demand. threatening to divorce and bringing my babies to vietnam. shes been threatening divorce months after we got married until now. her mum is now here to take care of her meals and the babies, shes working full time daily coming back at 11pm to sleep, then off to work early in the morning...sianz

haiz,sad for u bro,seem like difficult to solve cos u are caught in between baby,wife and mother :(

KangTuo
03-08-2011, 10:57 PM
she ask me to at least wear a pants or jeans with shoe cos not so nice

why do vb like us to wear shirt and pants??:confused:
looks better?

KangTuo
03-08-2011, 11:21 PM

i read all your posting (not many)...
really feel sorry for you to be in this state but i don't know what to say now.

you need to think hard about it and be steady on whatever you do.

good luck

ilovedoggie
03-08-2011, 11:44 PM
me too:D then got 1 time my wife ask me why everytime wear bermuda and slipper when go vietnam.she ask me to at least wear a pants or jeans with shoe cos not so nice when i reach her home and see her mother, like no reapect like that:p

bor i got the same issue as you. my gal say wear berms look like "people no good" LOL! so when i visit her in hcmc she insist i wear jeans and shirt! even though a bit crumpled she also wan me to wear like that.

duno what they think on attire...

SingViet
04-08-2011, 09:09 AM

Bro. She's scaring you la. She will not want to bring the babies back to Vietnam as she needs to work to feed her whole lazy family. Vietnamese gals know that Singaporean guys see children as very important, thus threatening you using the children. Even if she really brings the children to Vn, it will be a short while only. She will call you to demand for money , if you decline, she no choice also bring children back to you. Without children, it's less burden and easier for her to find another man to marry.