PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

aman
07-03-2007, 10:54 AM
my standard not high lah, below this ger can liao.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l90/newpics_acc/39.jpg

bro look like my ba xa......:)

SingViet
07-03-2007, 11:46 AM
bro look like my ba xa......:)

Bro, more than half of Vietnamese gal can look like this after make up for studio shots.

Torres_Mok
07-03-2007, 12:51 PM
any bro here know the actual number of vn gals that hv been marry to sporean men? :confused:

Torres_Mok
07-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Bro, more than half of Vietnamese gal can look like this after make up for studio shots.

The most accurate to gauge a gal looks is to ask the gals not to wear make-up. But unfortunely most of the gals are not pretty without make-up.

The consolation is gals can wear make-up to look prettier, but if men not handsome, they cannot wear make-up:D

Sha_Gua75
07-03-2007, 04:04 PM
any bro here know the actual number of vn gals that hv been marry to sporean men? :confused:

the actual number is the same as the number of sporean man who married vn girl :D

SingViet
07-03-2007, 07:59 PM
The most accurate to gauge a gal looks is to ask the gals not to wear make-up. But unfortunely most of the gals are not pretty without make-up.
The consolation is gals can wear make-up to look prettier, but if men not handsome, they cannot wear make-up:D

There are still some gals that look good even when they are without make up and vietnam has more of this type of gals than singapore :D

Torres_Mok
07-03-2007, 09:07 PM
the actual number is the same as the number of sporean man who married vn girl :D

some sporean men hv two to three vn wives:D

Torres_Mok
07-03-2007, 09:09 PM
There are still some gals that look good even when they are without make up and vietnam has more of this type of gals than singapore :D

oh like that marrying a vn gal is a matter of time for me. :D

Sha_Gua75
07-03-2007, 11:21 PM
oh like that marrying a vn gal is a matter of time for me. :D

You looking for wife or some sex mate??? Pretty but heart no good one you want?? :o

Torres_Mok
07-03-2007, 11:33 PM
You looking for wife or some sex mate??? Pretty but heart no good one you want?? :o

wife and sex mate are the same. after marriage i treat my wife as sex mate is ok man, rather than i look for other gal as sex mate...:D

chanyboy
08-03-2007, 01:03 AM
wife and sex mate are the same. after marriage i treat my wife as sex mate is ok man, rather than i look for other gal as sex mate...:D

Wah lau, bro SViet is in the midst of recommending u several Vn gers leh...

SingViet
08-03-2007, 06:07 AM
I feel that a spouse is more than a sex mate. You will come to realise that you will be a bit tired of the same partner after some time. Then you will stray to JC 51 once again. Should have the correct thinking that spouse is lifetime partner in not just sex, but also other serious commitments. :D

aman
08-03-2007, 08:53 AM
I feel that a spouse is more than a sex mate. You will come to realise that you will be a bit tired of the same partner after some time. Then you will stray to JC 51 once again. Should have the correct thinking that spouse is lifetime partner in not just sex, but also other serious commitments. :D

bro sv i agree with you.
me n my vn ba xa oso the same. i with her not only think of sex..sometime just jalan jalan.:D

Sha_Gua75
08-03-2007, 01:01 PM
bro sv i agree with you.
me n my vn ba xa oso the same. i with her not only think of sex..sometime just jalan jalan.:D

That cant be consider your ba xa......zzzz

SingViet
08-03-2007, 02:46 PM
That cant be consider your ba xa......zzzz

BA XA = Wife , if no marriage papers, then not BA XA. :D

Sha_Gua75
08-03-2007, 07:39 PM
BA XA = Wife , if no marriage papers, then not BA XA. :D

yes...that why I say that one can't be consider to be his Ba Xa....if not you and me also have alot of Ba Xa roi...

lim_ryan
08-03-2007, 08:01 PM
omg she call me just now ...she said less customer today so free.....chat a bit....i said wan shower ....she call b later....but she din ask for top up phone just now.....maybe later she call b will call me top up i dunno hehe...now i off my phone already........i see wat trick she use again but this time i sure reject....tell u guys later gtg tailo

SingViet
08-03-2007, 08:47 PM
yes...that why I say that one can't be consider to be his Ba Xa....if not you and me also have alot of Ba Xa roi...

If no marriage papers also ba xa, then my few years in Saigon saw me having so many ba xa until my fingers and toes also not enuff.. hehehe

naemlo
08-03-2007, 11:48 PM

That is y I have a lot of "Ba xa".... :D

naemlo
08-03-2007, 11:51 PM
My most current Ba xa called me just now. I didn't pick up her phone n called her back.

Conversation in Chinese,

"Y u called me?" Naemlo
"I miss u n want to know what r u doing", Ba xa

Am I in love?? :eek:

bonkers69
08-03-2007, 11:59 PM
she called me anh yeu ....than become ba xa....hopefully next will not be tien chua
(money god):D

naemlo
09-03-2007, 12:01 AM
she called me anh yeu ....than become ba xa....hopefully next will not be tien chua
(money god):D

Should be, called u anh yeu, ong xa then tien chua... :D

bonkers69
09-03-2007, 12:03 AM
oh ya..ong xa:p
abyway you r not in love but in love again:D

naemlo
09-03-2007, 12:05 AM
abyway you r not in love but in love again:D

Nbzzz u suan me.... :D

chanyboy
09-03-2007, 01:28 AM
My most current Ba xa called me just now. I didn't pick up her phone n called her back.

Conversation in Chinese,

"Y u called me?" Naemlo

Liao.. u tiok Vn-ised liao... good luck, Naem. Ur latest baxa is trying to see u naughty outside or not... u should be naughtying with her, not elsewhere..:rolleyes:

SingViet
09-03-2007, 06:14 AM

Conversation in Chinese,

"Y u called me?" Naemlo

Bro, the conversation should be:

`Y u called me? Naemlo
' I miss your MONEY and want to know what r u doing with the MONEY' Ba Xa

Singapore is such a profitable country for them to come earn a living. Cannot come in and work the proper way, so sneak here and there. Call a few singapore man ong xa and can earn a few thousnad dollars each trip, not too bad. :D

Torres_Mok
09-03-2007, 07:45 AM
Singapore is such a profitable country for them to come earn a living. Cannot come in and work the proper way, so sneak here and there. Call a few singapore man ong xa and can earn a few thousnad dollars each trip, not too bad. :D

Yes u r right, one WL hv cal me oxa and ask me to help her pay her handphone bill, which cause abt $200 plus. I say i not tien chua!

she say nevermind she will ask other guy to pay for her. :mad:

aman
09-03-2007, 08:28 AM
Bro, the conversation should be:

`Y u called me? Naemlo
' I miss your MONEY and want to know what r u doing with the MONEY' Ba Xa

wah..bro you all, so call WL ba xa away ask for top up n $.i think i still a lucky man unit nw never ask a thing.
bro VS abt that pm can help??

SingViet
09-03-2007, 09:24 AM
wah..bro you all, so call WL ba xa away ask for top up n $.i think i still a lucky man unit nw never ask a thing.
bro VS abt that pm can help??

bro, i no idea what you and your ba xa writing about. A lot of wrong words. I ask my wife and she told me she cannot understand also. :D

sammyBleu
09-03-2007, 09:25 AM
actually some viet girls r really nice personality, when i was a lecturer i had a viet gf, she was my colleague's student... roughly younger than me by 2 years..:)

naemlo
09-03-2007, 09:35 AM
Liao.. u tiok Vn-ised liao... good luck, Naem. Ur latest baxa is trying to see u naughty outside or not... u should be naughtying with her, not elsewhere..:rolleyes:

Hmmmm I noti or not she knows... :D

naemlo
09-03-2007, 09:39 AM

Dun worry, I been in this scene for yrs. I posted the earlier posting just to show how common I'm miss by gers. :D

SingViet
09-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Dun worry, I been in this scene for yrs. I posted the earlier posting just to show how common I'm miss by gers. :D

I know Bro

Torres_Mok
09-03-2007, 12:35 PM
actually some viet girls r really nice personality, when i was a lecturer i had a viet gf, she was my colleague's student... roughly younger than me by 2 years..:)

It is very easy for sporean men to fall in love with vn gals, becos of their beauty, soft spoken, family oriented and less aggressive nature. :D

sammyBleu
09-03-2007, 12:39 PM
It is very easy for sporean men to fall in love with vn gals, becos of their beauty, soft spoken, family oriented and less aggressive nature. :D

i agree mostly, but there r some who r v 'spicy' n fierce inside their personality..:)

Torres_Mok
09-03-2007, 12:46 PM
i agree mostly, but there r some who r v 'spicy' n fierce inside their personality..:)

agree with u, vn gals are quick temper in nature. :cool:

sammyBleu
09-03-2007, 12:48 PM
agree with u, vn gals are quick temper in nature. :cool:

i had 2 experiences before.. when i was a lecturer and another time recently..hai..:(

Sha_Gua75
09-03-2007, 01:12 PM
i had 2 experiences before.. when i was a lecturer and another time recently..hai..:(

care to share the eperience?:D

sammyBleu
09-03-2007, 01:34 PM
care to share the eperience?:D

sure if u insist:D

.. i was a senior lecturer in a private sch b4 like 3 yrs back... there was once tis viet student 21years old i tink, very fair and quite slim and nice figure..she has fair white skin... breasts i measured visually at 34b..

she was always very studious and always take effort to ask questions in class about the subjects i taught her class..btw i taught her 2 subjects; marketing and business communications.. , even after class she wld stay back alone to ask me questions and after she was satisifed with my answers and our discussion, usually it was always more than 30 mins after classes ended..

at first i found her irritating and bothersome, but after awhile i felt it was my resposibility to coach her in her academic studies n revision.. i spent more time with her... until she eventually asked me out for dates to her apartment for meals while revising with her... in the end we had a relationship for sometime

naemlo
09-03-2007, 01:58 PM

My view on your "soft spoken" n "aggressive nature" is different.

SingViet
09-03-2007, 02:01 PM
sure if u insist:D
.. i was a senior lecturer in a private sch b4 like 3 yrs back... there was once tis viet student 21years old i tink, very fair and quite slim and nice figure..she has fair white skin... breasts i measured visually at 34b..

Bro, u mentioned in your earlier post that the viet student was just 2 years younger than you at that time. So the student was 21 years old and you were 23? 23 years old and you were senior lecturer in private school? I have been in private education scene for 7 years and i know what they require for senior lecturer. U need at least a Masters degree to be senior lecturer. At 23 , its not quite possible for u to be senior lecturer. of course, unless u are so bright till u can get Masters degree at 21 years old, join private education scene for 2 years and become senior lecturer at 23 due to peak performance. :D No offense bro. But it just doesn't make much sense.

SingViet
09-03-2007, 04:26 PM

Let's put it straight forward. Singapore man are lonely. We are tired of being oppressed by singaporean ladies. We are also sick of Singaporean ladies jumping from one love to another like changing clothes. When we find that there's another source of love avaliable and its near to us, we get really excited. Once we experienced the beauty and soft spoken nature of vietnamese gals, we lose self control and fall in love with them. But often, reality is not as wonderful as what it seems. Different cultures bring conflicts. We have to demonstrate more patience towards our vietnamese spouse. The reason why local man who marry foreign spouse tend to have lower divorce rate than local man marrying local ladies is that foreign spouse tend to treasure marriage more. they will try to endure unless there's not much choice. Local ladies are much more outspoken and less tolerant thus a series of conflicts with their husband will lead to divorce easily :(

sammyBleu
09-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Bro, u mentioned in your earlier post that the viet student was just 2 years younger than you at that time. So the student was 21 years old and you were 23? 23 years old and you were senior lecturer in private school? I have been in private education scene for 7 years and i know what they require for senior lecturer. U need at least a Masters degree to be senior lecturer. At 23 , its not quite possible for u to be senior lecturer. of course, unless u are so bright till u can get Masters degree at 21 years old, join private education scene for 2 years and become senior lecturer at 23 due to peak performance. :D No offense bro. But it just doesn't make much sense.

bro technically i was 24 but since i was born on 31 dec.. so 23 still

..i finished my poly...and entered army.. was accepted entry into NUS and can do Honors anyway since i was top 10% student in Sch of Business from TP.. however being a 9 - 3pm personnel (i was a ops spec), i decided not to waste my time instead and did my honors degree( external program) during NS and not going NUS and spending 4 years, too long imho.. i completed my honors at 21years old. When i finished my ns, did my last semester in UK. Upon graduation, went Australia (NSW) to do my Master degree.

..finished my Master degree at 22 years old plus. Started lecturing right after grad and at 24 years old (acutally just before..) i was promoted to Senior Lecturer due to outstanding performance and credibility as a Lecturer and trainer for soft skills. (got cash incentives and increment)

At 25, i left the school and now im a Brand Manager with another company.:)

sammyBleu
09-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Dear singviet, btw all tis i mentioned r real, and i have no reason to lie anyway since we r anymonous behind a screen most of the time... dun zap me if i speak too much hor:o

warmachine
09-03-2007, 05:40 PM
.... i was promoted to Senior Lecturer due to outstanding performance and credibility as a Lecturer and trainer for soft skills.

Outstanding performance & credibility, and u got into a relationship with your student. :eek:

That's craps, no wonder u r in the marketing line..

sammyBleu
09-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Outstanding performance & credibility, and u got into a relationship with your student. :eek:

That's craps, no wonder u r in the marketing line..

shit happens la bro...:o

SingViet
09-03-2007, 06:59 PM

..i finished my poly...and entered army.. was accepted entry into NUS and can do Honors anyway since i was top 10% student in Sch of Business from TP.. however being a 9 - 3pm personnel (i was a ops spec), i decided not to waste my time instead and did my honors degree( external program) during NS and not going NUS and spending 4 years, too long imho.. i completed my honors at 21years old. When i finished my ns, did my last semester in UK. Upon graduation, went Australia (NSW) to do my Master degree.

..finished my Master degree at 22 years old plus. Started lecturing right after grad and at 24 years old (acutally just before..) i was promoted to Senior Lecturer due to outstanding performance and credibility as a Lecturer and trainer for soft skills. (got cash incentives and increment)

At 25, i left the school and now im a Brand Manager with another company

Bro, its simply unbelieveable. Which external programme did you pursue? Normally UK external degree programmes are not similiar to internal programmes. Unlike australian universities, UK universities do not allow you to do one semester in UK. If you are external, u will do external all the way. This is especially so a few years ago. I personally spent a few years in Uk pursuing my degree and post graduate degrees. So what you said doesn't make sense. :(

Next thing, u only got 1 power and u want to exchange for my 3 power. Too good a bargain right? If you want, u can take your 1 point back. :rolleyes:

SingViet
09-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Dear singviet, btw all tis i mentioned r real, and i have no reason to lie anyway since we r anymonous behind a screen most of the time... dun zap me if i speak too much hor:o

Dear Sammybleu, i do not know why u suddenly pop by my thread and start posting something that doesn't make sense to me and ask me to up you. I don't zap anyone for speaking too much, but what they speak must make sense. Even if what you said doesn't make sense, i will not zap you. But for giving points, i only give to bros whom speak with honesty and earned my respect. :cool:

sammyBleu
09-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Bro, its simply unbelieveable. Which external programme did you pursue? Normally UK external degree programmes are not similiar to internal programmes. Unlike australian universities, UK universities do not allow you to do one semester in UK. If you are external, u will do external all the way. This is especially so a few years ago. I personally spent a few years in Uk pursuing my degree and post graduate degrees. So what you said doesn't make sense. :(

Next thing, u only got 1 power and u want to exchange for my 3 power. Too good a bargain right? If you want, u can take your 1 point back. :rolleyes:

wah bro if u count tis way about exchanging one power for 3 or the converse, then its ok.. forget abt what i said... pls ignore me..

..abt my degrees, well its true i got my masters at a v young age of only 22.. i explained since u asked.. but i wont elaborate further cos i simply dont have to explain myself to anyone, only myself..

sammyBleu
09-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Dear Sammybleu, i do not know why u suddenly pop by my thread and start posting something that doesn't make sense to me and ask me to up you. I don't zap anyone for speaking too much, but what they speak must make sense. Even if what you said doesn't make sense, i will not zap you. But for giving points, i only give to bros whom speak with honesty and earned my respect. :cool:

with all due respects, i spoke with honesty, no lies.. and i dun have to earn anybody's respect except my family and my gf and my buddies, thats all:)

again, u dun have to trust me if u dun wan to.. im cool.. I respect individuality ..

SingViet
09-03-2007, 07:09 PM
wah bro if u count tis way about exchanging one power for 3 or the converse, then its ok.. forget abt what i said... pls ignore me..

..abt my degrees, well its true i got my masters at a v young age of only 22.. i explained since u asked.. but i wont elaborate further cos i simply dont have to explain myself to anyone, only myself..

Seriously speaking, your degrees are your degrees. It doesn't matter to me. I only like to point out things that doesn't make sense. If you said what you said to a non-education industry person, u can convince him easily. But too bad, i am `old bird' in education industry, especially UK universities. Having being educated in Uk for many years and another almost a decade dealing with UK, australian and singapore private education in the region, i am quite experienced to point out anything in my field. My apologies for making you feel uncomfy in my thread. Cheers :D

sammyBleu
09-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Seriously speaking, your degrees are your degrees. It doesn't matter to me. I only like to point out things that doesn't make sense. If you said what you said to a non-education industry person, u can convince him easily. But too bad, i am `old bird' in education industry, especially UK universities. Having being educated in Uk for many years and another almost a decade dealing with UK, australian and singapore private education in the region, i am quite experienced to point out anything in my field. My apologies for making you feel uncomfy in my thread. Cheers :D

no wories, one person's perspectives always differs from another person at some point in time...:D thks 'old bird' ..

sammyBleu
09-03-2007, 07:17 PM
ps. to the bro WLSP94, who zapped me for saying i 'show off' .. sorry i didnt meant for it to be tis way, my words to be tis way...

i didnt meant to show off or anything.. i apologise la...:o

To threadstarter, sorry for deviating from ur thread.. just wan to straighten things out.. sorry..:o

SingViet
09-03-2007, 07:26 PM
To threadstarter, sorry for deviating from ur thread.. just wan to straighten things out.. sorry..:o

Bro, i speak for myself as threadstarter. No worries. Sometimes good to deviate slightly. :D

sammyBleu
09-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Bro, i speak for myself as threadstarter. No worries. Sometimes good to deviate slightly. :D

ok thks bro for understanding...:o

SingViet
09-03-2007, 08:35 PM
For bros travelling to VN with their spouse:

Airlines to compensate for cancelled flights, right at airport 16:13' 09/03/2007 (GMT+7)
VietNamNet Bridge – Air carriers will have to compensate passengers immediately for cancelled and delayed flights, the highest compensation level is $150, according to the Decision No 10 by the Ministry of Transport, which will be effective as of March 14.

The decision and its provisions will be applied for regular domestic and international flights provided by domestic and foreign airlines, departing from Vietnam.

If the flights are cancelled due to the faults of the air carriers, the passengers book seats already but are not served, the carriers will have compensate the passengers. The compensation level is VND100,000 for domestic flights which have the distance of less than 500 km. Meanwhile, the compensation level will be VND200,000 for the flights with the distance of 500 – 1,000 km, and VND300,000 for the more than 1,000 km flights.

As for the international flights, the airlines will have to compensate $25 for less than 1,000 km flights, $50 for 1,000 – 2,500 km flights, $80 (2,500 – 5,000 km), and $150 (more than 5,000 km).

The above stated levels are the minimum levels the air carriers have to compensate passengers. The Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV) will be responsible for declaring the distances of domestic and international flights to depart from Vietnam.

Passengers can receive the compensation right at the airports, where they are refused to be served, or at the representative offices of the airlines. The sums of money can also be transferred to the passengers’ accounts within 14 days since the day of flight cancellation.

The newly promulgated decision stipulated that the airlines have the right to refuse serving drunk and perturbative passengers, and in this case, they do not have to compensate these clients.

In addition, they will be exempted from making compensation when the flights are cancelled due to the reasons without reach of the airlines, like the bad weather or security problems

SingViet
09-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Week ending 9th march 2007,

Forex Exchange Rate:

BUY SELL
SGD$1 = 10322 VND 10572 VND
USD$1 = 16001 VND 16015 VND

SingViet
09-03-2007, 09:07 PM
For bros who are still wondering how much money were remitted back to Vn last year by overseas vietnamese (Viet Kieus), the amount is US$4.6billion :eek: My God!! There must be a whole lot of vietnamese shaking legs in the provinces

Sha_Gua75
09-03-2007, 10:01 PM

..i finished my poly...and entered army.... i completed my honors at 21years old. When i finished my ns, did my last semester in UK..

Started lecturing right after grad and at 24 years old (acutally just before..) i was promoted to Senior Lecturer due to outstanding performance and credibility as a Lecturer and trainer for soft skills. (got cash incentives and increment)

eh...I also from poly leh...you genius??? the fastest I get my diploma is at the age of 20 yrs 4 mths...

Also what kind of honors degree you doing?? from the day u get your diploma to the day you get your honors only 1 yr or so?? Those kind of LJ private uni is it? Those kind which 1 yr can get degree type one????

So you did army after u get your diploma....let say u go into army for 2.5yrs...by the time u ORD, you already 23 years old roi...or to say your age is 22.5 yrs old since u say ur birdday is 31 dec...

You say u "finished my Master degree at 22 years old plus. Started lecturing right after grad "...so u started lecturing while u in army??? Or you say you start lecture once u ORD?? And u become a senior lecture in 1 yrs plus or so...which LJ sch you teaching....how come promote so fast one?? Luckily, you have left....if not you also get backstab by others till die also dont know why..:rolleyes:

unclesammi
09-03-2007, 10:09 PM
No need to be so work up bros. Let leave and let go. If you think its rubbish just rubbed it off ur eyes. Lets have more serious and constructive and fun contribution here. Cheers :)

naemlo
09-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Lets have more serious and constructive and fun contribution here. Cheers :)

Agree to have fun. I planning to go HCMC end of the mth or beginning of next mth. Who wants to join the fun?? :D

Sha_Gua75
09-03-2007, 10:37 PM
No need to be so work up bros. Let leave and let go. If you think its rubbish just rubbed it off ur eyes.

Hehe...give you face :D

Also thanks for answering all my questions patiently the last time...i finally get the real answer that I want without breaking the laws by the mouth of ICA :D

naemlo
09-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Hehe...give you face :D

u so good boy tonight...:rolleyes:

Sha_Gua75
09-03-2007, 10:41 PM
u so good boy tonight...:rolleyes:

Knn...you stalker is it...how come tonight at home not at your play ground? :p

naemlo
09-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Knn...you stalker is it...how come tonight at home not at your play ground? :p

U dunno I good boy meh??? :D

KangTuo
09-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Back from Vietnam (HCM and Mekong). This trip, I manage to see her living conditions there, but still I never ask about her work and work place.

I was surprised when she asked me to go Mekong to her parents house. It’s a country side farm. Went there and stay for 1 day also..living condition… hhhmmm…I hope I won’t go anymore.

I dunno why she would let her parents know about me now? Why last time she don’t want to…hhmmm.

I also visited the place she and her friend rented to stay. It is a single storey unit in a construction quarter in Q8. She claimed to be about S$100/mth.6 person staying (her bro and ba xa and 3 friends). Although it’s clean, and has water from tap and toilet…which is better than country side. I find the living condition is still CMI…IMHO.

Anyway I have a lot of feelings throughout the trip especially seeing the rich family that my bro g/f have and poor family of my g/f …. It rather difficult to express it out…or maybe i dunno how to write.. but overall I kind of pity the poor in Vietnam. :(.... but still i find that they seems to be a happy family together.

I do not know how the poor (my g/f and friends)are able to live in such condition... maybe we have too good life in sillypore..still can have a computer in our own airconditioned room to post forum...

gremio82
10-03-2007, 12:49 AM
Agree to have fun. I planning to go HCMC end of the mth or beginning of next mth. Who wants to join the fun?? :D

Me me me.... Going on the 31 Mar.....:p

gremio82
10-03-2007, 12:56 AM
I do not know how the poor (my g/f and friends)are able to live in such condition... maybe we have too good life in sillypore..still can have a computer in our own airconditioned room to post forum...

They were used to the environment or the life style they are in now... Give u some time and once u get used to it, u will not complain...:D

chanyboy
10-03-2007, 01:47 AM
..thanks bro* who up a few pts... kum siah kum siah. For Vn luvers, all good luck & work hard (both in achievement & satisfaction)...it would bear fruits in the long term..yes, there's $ to spend (spend wisely & communicate a lot to let the person know $ is for them, not anybody else), there's time to invest (to gain the confidence & trust). We are not as aggresive or violent as Vn men so its already a plus point - impress on them your charm, it would bear fruits.

I'm newbie, but learning very hard from all the bros here in all forum. Thanks for all the help...besides the nice info on where to cheong - it makes life enriching, just play safe ok, hv some little fun - that's all...;)

* Am??? - I get it! I understd who...thanks

SingViet
10-03-2007, 06:36 AM
I was surprised when she asked me to go Mekong to her parents house. It’s a country side farm. Went there and stay for 1 day also..living condition… hhhmmm…I hope I won’t go anymore.
I also visited the place she and her friend rented to stay. It is a single storey unit in a construction quarter in Q8. She claimed to be about S$100/mth.6 person staying (her bro and ba xa and 3 friends). Although it’s clean, and has water from tap and toilet…which is better than country side. I find the living condition is still CMI…IMHO. I do not know how the poor (my g/f and friends)are able to live in such condition... maybe we have too good life in sillypore..still can have a computer in our own airconditioned room to post forum...

Which province did you visit in the Mekong Delta? My wife is from mekong Delta area too. I agree with you that living conditions in the mekong delta is not too good. They are still very primitive. No proper sanitary facilities, no proper water supply. For bros who do not know, they basically just collect rain water with big clay buckets. The collected water is used for drinking, bathing and every other thing. When i first went to my wife's place several years ago, i was really shocked by the conditions. But its getting used to. After several trips, now i even have a property there. For HCM City, most province people will rent quarters that are quite run down. Main thing is cheap. They basically sleep on the floor and just need a place with toilet. Singaporeans have good life in singapore. :D

SingViet
10-03-2007, 06:41 AM
They were used to the environment or the life style they are in now... Give u some time and once u get used to it, u will not complain...:D

I agree with Bro Gremio82. I remember when i first stayed with my wife (then gf) in her rented house in District Binh Thanh in HCM City, it was a house considered quite good for the province people in City already. At least it has a living room and a seperated room. But the toilet is really run down. When my parents visited me the first time, they were very sad to see me living in such conditions. But i no choice then, used all my money for business then. Although run down, i was happy staying with my wife in that house. I remember how i quickly rented a proper house once my business stablised. Need business to be stablised as the difference in rental for the 2 houses is very much, one is 1 million VND , one is US$400. :eek:

naemlo
10-03-2007, 10:16 AM
Me me me.... Going on the 31 Mar.....:p

Hmmmm can consider...:rolleyes:

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 12:10 PM
:D Which province did you visit in the Mekong Delta? My wife is from mekong Delta area too. I

maybe that time when you go...one of your hong bao is given to her gf or her fmaily....sakali relative...:D

KangTuo
10-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Which province did you visit in the Mekong Delta? My wife is from mekong Delta area too. I agree with you that living conditions in the mekong delta is not too good. They are still very primitive. No proper sanitary facilities, no proper water supply. For bros who do not know, they basically just collect rain water with big clay buckets. The collected water is used for drinking, bathing and every other thing.

I don't know the province that my viet g/f family is living in, i only know its about travel 4 hours trvalling distance from HCM. Than still need to take a 20minute ride on the motorcycle from the main road into the farm area. (a bumpy ride)

Agree that there is no proper sanitary. Do everything by the river. I had food poisoning and runs a high fever of 39 degC when i stayed over at her friends house (7 hours south of HCM.... quite near Mekong city centre). When go back HCM, my viet g/f send me to a clinic to get an injection before i take the flight back in the afternoon.

This is the 2nd time i go VN....and both times fell sick... and on both time my viet g/f always take very good care of me.

Torres_Mok
10-03-2007, 01:10 PM
:D

maybe that time when you go...one of your hong bao is given to her gf or her fmaily....sakali relative..

Ya, very lightly is relative. :D

Torres_Mok
10-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Hmmmm can consider...:rolleyes:

i thinking of going too. :D

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 01:18 PM
me to a clinic to get an injection before i take the flight back in the afternoon.

If I am sick like you...I think I rather tahan till reach singapore then go see doc :D

Torres_Mok
10-03-2007, 01:21 PM
If I am sick like you...I think I rather tahan till reach singapore then go see doc :D

u no confident in the doctor in vn. :p

KangTuo
10-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75

If I am sick like you...I think I rather tahan till reach singapore then go see doc

Bro, i also wish i can tahan...but 39degC is no joke. I afriad that cannot take the flight also. Bo bian... take a jab at a clinic in Q8... as the hospital very crowded.

Actually i am taking a risk... as i have a medical condition (G6PD).
Write on paper "G6PD" for them to see..... the doctor say "oohh biet biet biet"... than take jab lor..

SingViet
10-03-2007, 02:14 PM
I don't know the province that my viet g/f family is living in, i only know its about travel 4 hours trvalling distance from HCM. Than still need to take a 20minute ride on the motorcycle from the main road into the farm area. (a bumpy ride)

hmmm.. 4 hrs drive.. should be around the same place as my wife. Maybe your gal is my wife's relative huh? hahahha :D

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 02:16 PM
Bro, i also wish i can tahan...but 39degC is no joke. I afriad that cannot take the flight also. Bo bian... take a jab at a clinic in Q8... as the hospital very crowded.

Actually i am taking a risk... as i have a medical condition (G6PD).
Write on paper "G6PD" for them to see..... the doctor say "oohh biet biet biet"... than take jab lor..

later they say biet biet biet...actually want your money as long there is jab.... :D

SingViet
10-03-2007, 02:16 PM

U think they so backward huh? If next time u are sick in HCM and need to see doctor urgently, try FV Hospital in District 7. This hospital very modern and have quite some french doctors. :D

naemlo
10-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Bro, i also wish i can tahan...but 39degC is no joke. I afriad that cannot take the flight also.

39 is very high. If kena check in airport, they will isolate u in a room, definitely cannot board the plane. :D

I had food poisoning a few times in HCMC, my ba xa always dunno go where buy a few pills n after taking them, I can go cheong n bonk again...

naemlo
10-03-2007, 02:57 PM
i thinking of going too. :D

U sure boh?? Maybe we can buy 2 to go ticket for SQ.

SingViet
10-03-2007, 03:28 PM
U sure boh?? Maybe we can buy 2 to go ticket for SQ.

SQ 2 to go tickets is so much cheaper than normal ticket. I always go by myself so if i take SQ, minimum will be S$509 (inclusive of tax) during offer. If no offer, will be S$609 (inclusive of tax).

naemlo
10-03-2007, 03:40 PM
SQ 2 to go tickets is so much cheaper than normal ticket. I always go by myself so if i take SQ, minimum will be S$509 (inclusive of tax) during offer. If no offer, will be S$609 (inclusive of tax).

Yes n just checked the price for 2 to go is abt 700++ including tax.

KangTuo
10-03-2007, 06:18 PM
hmmm.. 4 hrs drive.. should be around the same place as my wife. Maybe your gal is my wife's relative huh? hahahha

If that is the case... the world will be small bro.. :D
Than i will be glad also... as i get info about her from u instead of checking out myself. U can keep a look out for me too..

KangTuo
10-03-2007, 06:24 PM
later they say biet biet biet...actually want your money as long there is jab....

In sillypore, 1 jab cost $50. Over in VN is cheaper though i dunno how much exactly. Because my habit is either pass my wallet to my viet g/f to pay or open up and let her take the right amount.

SingViet
10-03-2007, 06:30 PM
In sillypore, 1 jab cost $50. Over in VN is cheaper though i dunno how much exactly. Because my habit is either pass my wallet to my viet g/f to pay or open up and let her take the right amount.

Oh boy.. your way of doing things is so much similiar to Bro Sha Gua last time. The only difference is that he has woken up but you have not :D

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 06:48 PM
U think they so backward huh? If next time u are sick in HCM and need to see doctor urgently, try FV Hospital in District 7. This hospital very modern and have quite some french doctors. :D

Been to FV with you before...you forget??? But then also dont think highly of that....that time is the 1st time that I know eat medicine need to put in water and sugar to eat....

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Oh boy.. your way of doing things is so much similiar to Bro Sha Gua last time. The only difference is that he has woken up but you have not :D

This way can also let you see if she have anyhow take your money or not...the point is she dont take....if she take...it will help to wake one up faster... :D

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Yes n just checked the price for 2 to go is abt 700++ including tax.

700+ for ticket to HCMC cheap meh....:confused:

sammyBleu
10-03-2007, 06:54 PM
700+ for ticket to HCMC cheap meh....:confused:bro i tink plus taxes should be quite alrite la... :) 2 way mah...

is it open period for 1 months of 2 way trip back and fro?

KangTuo
10-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Oh boy.. your way of doing things is so much similiar to Bro Sha Gua last time. The only difference is that he has woken up but you have not

This way can also let you see if she have anyhow take your money or not...the point is she dont take....if she take...it will help to wake one up faster...

Although i pass my viet g/f my wallet to pay, its still within my sight. She never take more than what is required.

When i was staying at her friends house, i put my waist pouch and wallet elsewhere, she will take and put it within our sight and tell me not to anyhow put.

Maybe she is 'putting a long line to hook bigger fish'...heehee

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 06:59 PM
bro i shared my experiences in 'Understanding ur Vietnamese partner...'... could u UP me pls pls?

i will return the UP in 24hours when my points return..

bro if u find tis pm not to ur liking, pls ignore ok and dun zap..

bro i like your threads and posts in 'Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner.....' ..hehe .. i posted my posts too.. in the meantime, i cnt up you yet, but u will be the second person i will up once i have the ability to Up.

can u up me first pls pls?

im not begging just requesting bro.. if u dun like tis, pls ignore arh..

Dont keep sending me PM to ask me for point...If this is not begging...then why need to send 2 pm asking about the same thing.....:confused:

bro i like your threads and posts in 'My few experience.....' ..hehe .. i posted my posts too.. in the meantime, i cnt up you yet, but u will be the second person i will up once i have the ability to Up.

can u up me first pls pls?

im not begging just requesting bro.. if u dun like tis, pls ignore arh..

WTF while sending this post, you send a third PM!!!!

sammyBleu
10-03-2007, 07:09 PM
im sorry my bro sha gua75.. apologise again to u.. sorry:o :o

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 07:15 PM
im sorry my bro sha gua75.. apologise again to u.. sorry

DU MA MAY :mad: :mad:

STOP SPAMMING ME WITH YOUR PM!!!! HOW MANY PM YOU SEND ME DURING THIS SHORT PERIOD???? 06:58PM, 07:06PM, 07:10PM, ONE PM EACH??!?!?!?

bro can u edit ur posts about me sending u pms... pl pls.. im sorry la...

bro sorry for the bother of the pms, i apologise.. sorry again...

WTF...ARE YOU SURE YOU SOME SENIOR LECTURER???? BEHAVE IN THIS WAY??? ONCE AGAIN

DU MA MAY

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Although i pass my viet g/f my wallet to pay, its still within my sight. She never take more than what is required.

When i was staying at her friends house, i put my waist pouch and wallet elsewhere, she will take and put it within our sight and tell me not to anyhow put.

Maybe she is 'putting a long line to hook bigger fish'...heehee

that maybe only...it is up to yourself to see....as for my past..i also pass it to a girl to pay...but haiz....she never take....if not I can wake up earlier rather than later on...:(

sammyBleu
10-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Sha_Gua75;sorry bro.. wont happen again.. really..:o

SingViet
10-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Sha_Gua75;sorry bro.. wont happen again.. really..:o

SammyBleu, get lost from my thread. Don't come and disturb anyone from this thread anymore !!!

SingViet
10-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Get more points can get shopping voucher huh? Get lost !!!

carmeo88
10-03-2007, 07:44 PM
I have doubts if he is really a senior lecturer. there is a thread he posted reply under how to make your wife/gf horny as below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango
I love to make love, but my wife is a bit off. She will not let me fukc her more than 3 a week, else she will complain here pain there pain. I am a bit piss off..And due to financial constraint, i am not able to cheong like you guys...

Any idea how can i make her more active in sex?

bro just my 2 cents worth hor, dun zap me if i say things u tink not make sense or logic..

btw i am not married but attached with a Shanghai gf..

u may lighten the ambience at home by maybe trying different setting like having candlelight dinner with red or white roses just to surprise her and show her tt u are genuine to brighten her day. Then u can give her a light body massage before proceeding to dine in.

After dining, u guys can proceed to have some red wine (alchol la) so she wont be preoccupied complaining much and she will be floating in a sense since she will be high. Once she feels happier, make her horny by cuddling up next to her and fondling her. Once both of u r horny, you guys can try out different methods like BBDSM or SM or watever pleases you.

btw i am a chef so i occasionally cook for my gf and she appreciates alot. she returns the favour by bbbj and sex after. Else I will massage her then she just bbbj.

I am not talking crap but all i said r real bro. I tried them, maybe if u want u can try out too..

Pls let live and live- If i say things unpleasant accidentally, pls forgive me and dun zapped me hor, i apologise

Bros upped me, will return favour in kind or otherwise

sammyBleu
10-03-2007, 07:51 PM
I have doubts if he is really a senior lecturer. there is a thread he posted reply under how to make your wife/gf horny as below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango
I love to make love, but my wife is a bit off. She will not let me fukc her more than 3 a week, else she will complain here pain there pain. I am a bit piss off..And due to financial constraint, i am not able to cheong like you guys...

Any idea how can i make her more active in sex?

bro just my 2 cents worth hor, dun zap me if i say things u tink not make sense or logic..

btw i am not married but attached with a Shanghai gf..

u may lighten the ambience at home by maybe trying different setting like having candlelight dinner with red or white roses just to surprise her and show her tt u are genuine to brighten her day. Then u can give her a light body massage before proceeding to dine in.

After dining, u guys can proceed to have some red wine (alchol la) so she wont be preoccupied complaining much and she will be floating in a sense since she will be high. Once she feels happier, make her horny by cuddling up next to her and fondling her. Once both of u r horny, you guys can try out different methods like BBDSM or SM or watever pleases you.

btw i am a chef so i occasionally cook for my gf and she appreciates alot. she returns the favour by bbbj and sex after. Else I will massage her then she just bbbj.

I am not talking crap but all i said r real bro. I tried them, maybe if u want u can try out too..

Pls let live and live- If i say things unpleasant accidentally, pls forgive me and dun zapped me hor, i apologise

Bros upped me, will return favour in kind or otherwise
bro i was a lecturer previously, now im in marketing and also cater to hse parties for my frens on weekends.. alrite if really u want to term tis, im a cook not a chef.. but my full time job is Brand Manager..

Last post here... wont disturb anyone liao..:o

KangTuo
10-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Last post here... wont disturb anyone liao..

*Phew*....finally :)

SingViet
10-03-2007, 07:54 PM
I have doubts if he is really a senior lecturer. there is a thread he posted reply under how to make your wife/gf horny as

Yea lor. He wants to lie also don't know how to. He thinks that all of us here are as stupid as him. I have met quite a number of bros from this forum for the past years. Bros come from all profession. Got lawyers, doctors, senior police officers, businessman etc etc. I will guess that this chap is a schoolboy. hey boy sammybleu, remember to take pocket money from your parents or else you will have nothing to eat. :rolleyes:

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 07:58 PM
dont know this one work or not....calling all bombers.....pls come zap sammyBleu over here! :D

sammyBleu
10-03-2007, 08:01 PM
dont know this one work or not....calling all bombers.....pls come zap sammybleu over here! :D
hey bro, i already said i wont disturb u guys anymore.. dun like tis la.. ask ppl to bomb me...:(

SingViet
10-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Last post here... wont disturb anyone liao..:o

Remember what you said , BOY!!!

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 08:07 PM
hey bro, i already said i wont disturb u guys anymore.. dun like tis la.. ask ppl to bomb me...:(

fuck you understand??? you the 1st one i fuck in this forum...FUCK YOU

just now said last post now post again WTF YOU WANT????

naemlo
10-03-2007, 09:10 PM

Total each person pay 300++ by SQ not cheap meh??? :confused:

naemlo
10-03-2007, 09:18 PM

I also rcv a few pm from him asking for pts. Hehehehe for me simple, he wants pt, he has to up me first, y should I give him first??? Dun make sense. :rolleyes:

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 09:19 PM
I also rcv a few pm from him asking for pts. Hehehehe for me simple, he wants pt, he has to up me first, y should I give him first??? Dun make sense. :rolleyes:

can help to down him or not??? :D

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 09:20 PM

cheap meh....buy earlier for tigerair way is less than 200 or so...i brought mine on 28th and 1st feb...cost abt 227 for mid march....

think vn airline cost about 290???

and how come tonight not at your playground again??? :rolleyes:

SingViet
10-03-2007, 09:21 PM

300+ by SQ.. very very cheap liao le :D

gremio82
10-03-2007, 09:25 PM
fuck you understand??? you the 1st one i fuck in this forum...FUCK YOU

Cool down cool down... ;)

Du Ma is F**k Y** or Ch** B**... Care to elaborate a bit...:p What is the May huh?

naemlo
10-03-2007, 09:25 PM
cheap meh....buy earlier for tigerair way is less than 200 or so...i brought mine on 28th and 1st feb...cost abt 227 for mid march....

think vn airline cost about 290???

For price u pay for SQ, it is considered cheap liao. If compare with Tiger, Vietnam, Garuda, Jetstar n the rest, of cos it is expensive.

and how come tonight not at your playground again??? :rolleyes:

Didn't I post b4? I'm good boy. :D

naemlo
10-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Du Ma is F**k Y** or Ch** B**... Care to elaborate a bit...:p What is the May huh?

Hehhehehe not scolding u, du ma is f your mother.

naemlo
10-03-2007, 09:28 PM
300+ by SQ.. very very cheap liao le :D

Yes yes, that is y abit tempt but need to get another person along. :D

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 09:31 PM
For price u pay for SQ, it is considered cheap liao. If compare with Tiger, Vietnam, Garuda, Jetstar n the rest, of cos it is expensive.

compare this way sure cheap la....why dont you compare in terms of time? also 2 hours leh....SIA fly faster meh :D

but why u want fly SQ so much???

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 09:33 PM

forget what is du ma may already....should be mother fucker if i remember right.... not CB...

CB in viet is cai lon :D

naemlo
10-03-2007, 09:39 PM

It is the same as y 1 prefer prc n other prefer viet. It is just personal preference. :D

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 09:41 PM
It is the same as y 1 prefer prc n other prefer viet. It is just personal preference. :D

CB....what kind of theory is this.....

gremio82
10-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Hehhehehe not scolding u, du ma is f your mother.

forget what is du ma may already....should be mother fucker if i remember right.... not CB...

CB in viet is cai lon

Thanks.... Lucky never use du ma on anyone... Will use Cai Lon instead...:D

naemlo
10-03-2007, 09:45 PM
CB....what kind of theory is this.....

Personal preference... it is like y u like to cheong places with viet gers (51) n some like to cheong places prc (BS).

Torres_Mok
11-03-2007, 12:45 AM
can help to down him or not??? :D

don't wori i will down him.:cool:

SingViet
11-03-2007, 08:12 AM
compare this way sure cheap la....why dont you compare in terms of time? also 2 hours leh....SIA fly faster meh :D

SQ more comfy la and the planes are newer and bigger, thus more stable during flight. With garuda crashing in Indonesia, which singaporean dare to take their plane anymore? The plane that crashed is the same type of plane that Garuda use to ply between JKt-SIN=SGN. All these planes are above 20 years old. But of course, cannot compare with the Viets la. As long as cheap, they will take any plane. And most of them don't read the news at all, they don't even know what is happening in the region, not to say world wide.

i took both business class and economy class for both Garuda and SQ before. Garuda cannot compare with SQ at all la. No fight. But of course, SQ price is much higher than Garuda. As for tiger airways, i feel like a refugee. Everybody rushes and pushes around for seats. Showed how uncivilised people can be. :rolleyes:

Sha_Gua75
11-03-2007, 09:46 AM
i took both business class and economy class for both Garuda and SQ before.

I took SIA economy before but find it no difference....the seat still same except that there is a small tv infront of you...plane big or not same to me also...as I am sitting most of the time...stable or not I also dont really mind...as long reach...you still scare plane crash ha? :D

You rich la...If you give business class, I also say SIA better :D

Sha_Gua75
11-03-2007, 09:48 AM
don't wori i will down him.:cool:

down him also no use roi...dont know what he do...yday 6plus...he 50++ point now 90++ point....:(

unclesammi
11-03-2007, 11:22 AM

Q7. Thats the only place I will consider to stay long term.:D

SingViet
11-03-2007, 11:27 AM
I took SIA economy before but find it no difference....the seat still same except that there is a small tv infront of you...plane big or not same to me also...as I am sitting most of the time...stable or not I also dont really mind...as long reach...you still scare plane crash ha?

You rich la...If you give business class, I also say SIA better

Now u no wife and kids yet, so u not scared plane crash la. Wait till your kids come out, u will think longer term also :D

SingViet
11-03-2007, 11:34 AM
Q7. Thats the only place I will consider to stay long term.:D

bro, Q7 u must also see where. if u stay at local place Tan My, then its the same as other districts. But if u stay at Phu My Hung (also known as Saigon South), Q7 , then its a different story. I stayed in Phu My Hung for around 1 year and i can list the following advantages and disadvantages:

Advantages
(1) Good security. The place has a few hundred security officers on duty 24 hrs a day
(2) Condo clean and well taken care of.
(3) As an expat area, can use english at the shops easily
(4) Got CoopMart and other shops within the estate.

Disadvantages
(1) Small units but rental high. My first unit is at Hung Vuong II penthhouse. rental at US$750 a month but unit only 90m square. Damm small. The worse is that design is not good. ventilation is very bad.
(2) Food price there more expensive than other districts.

naemlo
11-03-2007, 11:48 AM
Now u no wife and kids yet, so u not scared plane crash la. Wait till your kids come out, u will think longer term also :D

Right, for me, I travel very often, I bought a travel issurance for the whole yr. I choose my own flight n pass to my admin to book for me. The frequent plane I take are SQ n Thai. That is y I have more than hundred thousands which I had redeem a few times for free flight. :D

gremio82
11-03-2007, 11:51 AM

What type of shop is this Co.Op Mart ? The gal i know passed me 2 black figuries that look like thai dancer to me (told me its from cambodia) in a plastic bag with Co.Op Mart name.... First think came to my mind is WTF... Buy in polytechnic CoOp and say in cambodia....:p

naemlo
11-03-2007, 11:51 AM
bro, Q7 u must also see where.

I have not been to Q8. How is that place? If want to rent an average 1 bedrm unit how much will it be?

Or if I want to rent 1 in Q5 near An Dong, how much???

Sha_Gua75
11-03-2007, 12:13 PM
2 black figuries

BLACK MAGIC :eek:

You keep liao then you will hear in your brain....cho em tien nhieu nhieu....cho em tien nhieu nhieu.... :D

SingViet
11-03-2007, 12:37 PM
What type of shop is this Co.Op Mart ? The gal i know passed me 2 black figuries that look like thai dancer to me (told me its from cambodia) in a plastic bag with Co.Op Mart name.... First think came to my mind is WTF... Buy in polytechnic CoOp and say in cambodia....:p

Bro, Coop Mart is like the NTUC Fairprice of Vietnam. They sell almost every other thing and is available in almost every district in HCM City.

SingViet
11-03-2007, 12:42 PM
I have not been to Q8. How is that place? If want to rent an average 1 bedrm unit how much will it be?

Or if I want to rent 1 in Q5 near An Dong, how much???

Bro, Q8 is actually the connecting district between Binh Chanh and Q5. Binh Chanh is linked to Q7 Phu My Hung via Nguyen Van Linh street.The district is quite run down but has a lot of small cafes and bars. Mind you, these cafes and bars are the sleezy ones. I used to ride my bike to these cafes in Q8 when i stayed in Binh Chanh. :D Rental wise not high, surely lower than Q5. At the same time, see if the unit is for locals to stay or for expats to stay.

KangTuo
11-03-2007, 01:00 PM
The district is quite run down but has a lot of small cafes and bars. Mind you, these cafes and bars are the sleezy ones. I used to ride my bike to these cafes in Q8 when i stayed in Binh Chanh.

Sleazy? up to what level?...
I been to one and the gals just sit and chat with the guys in the open. My viet g/f friends work in a cafe in Q8, but i only see them sit and chat.

The area i refer to is around Le Thanh Van, 2 Duong Ba Trac P1,Q8 Thanh Pho...

SingViet
11-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Sleazy? up to what level?...
I been to one and the gals just sit and chat with the guys in the open. My viet g/f friends work in a cafe in Q8, but i only see them sit and chat.

The area i refer to is around Le Thanh Van, 2 Duong Ba Trac P1,Q8 Thanh Pho...

Of course in the cafes, they cannot do much. Especially when the pub has no air con. If u go down the street at Le Thanh Van, u will realise that there's a lot of cafes that have dark colored fronts and u cannot see anything inside. But from what i do know, most gals in the cafes and bars there are for SALE....... Nevertheless, yr gal might be different :D

KangTuo
11-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Bros,

I have thought of questioning my viet g/f about her work in vietnam, but do not know how to approach it tactically. Anyone can advise on the approach?I know she hide things from me..

1) She say she earn S$400/mth working as clothing salesgirl in shopping center. It cannot be true...as confirm by many people roi..

2) the people around her work in sleazy places and/or come sillypore to work. She sure got influenced by them and attracted by the amount they earn..

My main concern is that hope that she do not hide anything from me...

Sha_Gua75
11-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Bros,

I have thought of questioning my viet g/f about her work in vietnam, but do not know how to approach it tactically. Anyone can advise on the approach?I know she hide things from me..

I think not advisable to confront straight without proof...risk of losing her in case she telling the truth....

Ask someone in vn to go to that shopping centre...but u must be able to provide details such as her working shift/day, name, pic etc.... not difficult to find out if she lying about this or not...but still you need to check not just one day so as to give her benefits of doubts just in case the 1st visit and she was not there roi...

If you dont wish to ask someone to check, then the only way is you go there stay for at least 1 week...from there stick with her...sure will leak out something one...but at that time maybe sex go too much into your head and u also wont care much roi :D

SingViet
11-03-2007, 04:34 PM
I think not advisable to confront straight without proof...risk of losing her in case she telling the truth....
Ask someone in vn to go to that shopping centre...but u must be able to provide details such as her working shift/day, name, pic etc.... not difficult to find out if she lying about this or not...but still you need to check not just one day so as to give her benefits of doubts just in case the 1st visit and she was not there roi...

Sha gua going on friday till sunday and i going the week after next. maybe u can give us details of her shopping centre work and we go check it out while we are there :D

Sha_Gua75
11-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Sha gua going on friday till sunday and i going the week after next. maybe u can give us details of her shopping centre work and we go check it out while we are there :D

I go there but dont have much time....unless I happen to pass by then ok...if not haiz...this time i fly there to be jail :p

Anyway I think getting a local go and check it is better than asking singaporean to do so.

SingViet
11-03-2007, 04:37 PM
I go there but dont have much time....unless I happen to pass by then ok...if not haiz...this time i fly there to be jail :p

U can say u go Hot Toc to look for suitable Toc to wear la..:D

KangTuo
11-03-2007, 04:38 PM

If you dont wish to ask someone to check, then the only way is you go there stay for at least 1 week...from there stick with her...sure will leak out something one...but at that time maybe sex go too much into your head and u also wont care much roi

1 sad thing is that i never find out which shopping she work in. Everytime i am there, she never work. She also can don't work for weeks. This already give a hint on the 'sideline stuff' that she maybe in. Where got work which can allow u to take so many days leave per month and yet get paid.

Maybe it is only 1/2 true that she work as salesgirl... But i want the whole truth from her.

This trip... sex do not go into my head... too sick to think of lam thinh..

Sha_Gua75
11-03-2007, 04:40 PM
She also can don't work for weeks.

This is the best part i know about vietnamese...alot of them dont work but still can live :D

Sha_Gua75
11-03-2007, 04:41 PM
U can say u go Hot Toc to look for suitable Toc to wear la..:D

Cannot also...i ask my gf roi...i tell her that i want to go visit those salon have pretty sexy girl one...but inside no hanky panky one.... :D

SingViet
11-03-2007, 04:44 PM
This is the best part i know about vietnamese...alot of them dont work but still can live :D

I used to be an employer in Vietnam. If my staff don't come to work for 2 or 3 days without reason, then bye bye. What i can say is that if she is really working in shopping mall as sales gal, then she cannot take off for so long. That's for sure. Only a few shopping malls in HCM main districts wat.. Diamond Plaza, Tan Binh SuperBowl, Tan Binh Maximart, Parkson etc :D

SingViet
11-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Cannot also...i ask my gf roi...i tell her that i want to go visit those salon have pretty sexy girl one...but inside no hanky panky one.... :D

Bro, u `ngu' or what? want to go Hot Toc still tell your gal? which gal will say YES? ;)

KangTuo
11-03-2007, 05:00 PM
I used to be an employer in Vietnam. If my staff don't come to work for 2 or 3 days without reason, then bye bye. What i can say is that if she is really working in shopping mall as sales gal, then she cannot take off for so long. That's for sure. Only a few shopping malls in HCM main districts wat.. Diamond Plaza, Tan Binh SuperBowl, Tan Binh Maximart, Parkson etc

The amount of time she away from work... give a hint already.
I really want her to tell me her actual work... but scare that i am too direct.

Why would she not tell the truth?

jackbl
11-03-2007, 06:41 PM
I been there last dec. Each person is $515 for separate booking.

SingViet
11-03-2007, 08:08 PM
I been there last dec. Each person is $515 for separate booking.

Bro, different season different price leh. :D

KangTuo
12-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75

Bro, i am happy that i took the risk today to sms her questions and ask for the truth. Finally she is telling. The stories she cook up last time are all lies..

Now she promise that she will not hide anything from me again... hopefully.:)

To solve the mystery of the $400 she claim she earn as a salesgirl in shopping. Actually she earns $100 only. And how she survive and can give $ to family monthly is that every month her ex american b/f send her money. He gave her money to buy house before. And also her best friend who come to sillypore to work...also contributed to her family.

She also tell me alot of her situations and background...
Why she never tell me the truth initially because she afriad of losing me... she love me alot. Till now i still believe she really love me... because she have not ask me for money directly.

SingViet
12-03-2007, 05:45 AM
The stories she cook up last time are all lies.. Now she promise that she will not hide anything from me again... hopefully.

Bro, i believe in the part that the VietKieu supports her monthly. But most vietkieus only give the most US$150 a month. Vietkieus do not lead good and comfy lifes in the US, they slog a lot too. Most of them are not earning a lot also. The next thing about the Vietkieu give her money to buy house? I don't believe in that... seriously. And her best friend also contribute to her family? That's total bullshit.

U are my long time friend cum school mate cum neighbour. Don't wish to let you fall too deep into lies.

Torres_Mok
12-03-2007, 08:03 AM
Bro, i believe in the part that the VietKieu supports her monthly. But most vietkieus only give the most US$150 a month. Vietkieus do not lead good and comfy lifes in the US, they slog a lot too. Most of them are not earning a lot also. The next thing about the Vietkieu give her money to buy house? I don't believe in that... seriously. And her best friend also contribute to her family? That's total bullshit.

U are my long time friend cum school mate cum neighbour. Don't wish to let you fall too deep into lies.

bro, what is vietkieu? :confused:

KangTuo
12-03-2007, 08:10 AM

My mistake to misinterprete her sms.. actually not the ex b/f give her money monthly. But her 2 good girlfriend (1 in america and 1 working in sillypore). She claim the 1 in america is rich and have a medicure/pedicure business... i have yet to meet her to confirm. The 1 in working in sillypore.. we know how much they can earn.. moreover there is a 50+ y/o guy feeding her.

Bro Sha_Gua75 also say to listen 1/2 only. At least now her story make more sense...:D
I shall now see how true it is... ocasionally test water to see if got loopholes.. the 1 she tell previously full of loopholes for me to probe.

At least i feel she really love me in person and not my money (at the moment). With the kind of life she have and love for me, i have to understand why she tell stories...

chanyboy
12-03-2007, 08:59 AM
My mistake to misinterprete her sms.. actually not the ex b/f give her money monthly. But her 2 good girlfriend (1 in america and 1 working in sillypore...

Bros, sorry I didn't get to share tots in person. Busy with my own version too, currently.

Bro KT, fact is the person needs money but none from your side yet. That's the peculiar part everyone finds. Most of us <except one bro we know ;) > has or is investing a fair bit - big or small. Like SViet shared, it's after a long period of 'education' would the mindset change. For a starter (like me), to build a relationship requires some moderate expenses (regardless where the gf comes from), until it matures into a partnership/confirmed-case (e.g. gotten married) then changes would start to take place. One has more reason to tell the other party to conserve/preserve $ for our own family, etc., etc.

Good luck.. hey, ur afternote is "food for tot" leh...finding several boats to ride on.. For the moment, I'm into 1 boat only (almost 2 feet in, I hope; but I'm still having lots of doubt & questions. Only to tackle them 1 by 1..). Dunno wise or not. A bit 'siong' actually...

<patient -- meditate, meditate...>

SingViet
12-03-2007, 09:00 AM
bro, what is vietkieu? :confused:

Vietkieu = Overseas Vietnamese

SingViet
12-03-2007, 09:03 AM
Bro Sha_Gua75 also say to listen 1/2 only. At least now her story make more sense...:D
I shall now see how true it is... ocasionally test water to see if got loopholes.. the 1 she tell previously full of loopholes for me to probe.
At least i feel she really love me in person and not my money (at the moment). With the kind of life she have and love for me, i have to understand why she tell stories...

bro, take it slowly la. Like what Sha Gua said, only believe 50% or less of her stories. :D

aman
12-03-2007, 09:27 AM
bro, take it slowly la. Like what Sha Gua said, only believe 50% or less of her stories. :D

that stories i only take in 10-20%.....my Ba xa i only believe in 20-40%.... bro KT dont get com...:)

KangTuo
12-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Bro KT, fact is the person needs money but none from your side yet. That's the peculiar part everyone finds. Most of us <except one bro we know > has or is investing a fair bit - big or small. Like SViet shared, it's after a long period of 'education' would the mindset change. For a starter (like me), to build a relationship requires some moderate expenses (regardless where the gf comes from), until it matures into a partnership/confirmed-case (e.g. gotten married) then changes would start to take place. One has more reason to tell the other party to conserve/preserve $ for our own family, etc., etc.

I agree on that... any relationship also require a fair bit of investment.
Even when we hook up a sillypore gal, we also bring them flowers, gift, dine in fine resturants... After marriage, all this will be cut down.. all $ goes into household liao.. than the wife will complain.. "u are not as romatic as last time". So we need to educate wife..

Gals are emotional... guys are practical.

I will take all my sms, oversea call, flight to hcm as investment... if this work out, it will be great.

For every gal that i know, i tell them i am poor.... u can love me as a person and not my money.. as i have no money for u to love.

Sha_Gua75
12-03-2007, 09:43 AM
Please note that what I say now is not against your girl....but based on what I think and experience...

To solve the mystery of the $400 she claim she earn as a salesgirl in shopping. Actually she earns $100 only.

She might be telling the truth....but another side of the story will be....lies to cover another lie......initially she thought that you doesnt know much about the earning power of people in vn...so she tell you $400....but later on, you confront her...she have no more choice but to tell you something...maybe the truth or maybe another lies....

She also tell me alot of her situations and background...
Why she never tell me the truth initially because she afriad of losing me... she love me alot.

This statement over here...hear alot of time roi...not just myself but also from the mouths of many people....have you met a WL who tell you straight on the face that she need money but you can give...so she have no choice but to work....?

Till now i still believe she really love me... because she have not ask me for money directly.

Well....love is blind....the last time I also believe she really love me....but in the end...haizzz.....

I thought yday you tell me something about she talk to you before about her bike and need to find job another place? and you tell her you no money....be it she ask only once and never ask again...this is also consider asking you for money directly....

Sometimes if she ask you direct it is better.....indirectly is very very dangerous.....later Anh Chet Cung Ko Biet Tai Sao Anh Chet....:(

Anyway hope something good will come out from your this relationships....and prove us all wrong....

Sha_Gua75
12-03-2007, 10:57 AM
For every gal that i know, i tell them i am poor.... u can love me as a person and not my money.. as i have no money for u to love.

There is one WL who tell me something related to this statement....she said some of the men tell girl that they are poor..no money...but then have money to go pub.....:rolleyes:

Come to think of it...what they say is true...no money...but pub is the place where one meet the girls....

aman
12-03-2007, 11:09 AM
There is one WL who tell me something related to this statement....she said some of the men tell girl that they are poor..no money...but then have money to go pub.....:rolleyes:

Come to think of it...what they say is true...no money...but pub is the place where one meet the girls....

yes,is true No $ can cheong??
you want to act poor! dont let her knw you cheong.

euphoria777
12-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Last weekend one of the gal from a pub i frequent invited me to her new residence.
Its an apartment unit in Q5, off Nguyen Bieu, USD 500 a month.

I know its a SGP guy supporting her.....just wondering is it any of the Bros here.....hehehehe. :p

KangTuo
12-03-2007, 11:28 AM
yes,is true No $ can cheong??
you want to act poor! dont let her knw you cheong.

Got $ to cheong... so no save...so is poor.
I will continue act poor... anyway she cannot see and duno i cheong also as she is in VN. When her friend come back to work, i dun cheong viet pub in case see her and kana reported. When her friend is in VN i will cheong viet pub.

Anyway i frequent more pinoy pub.. heehee

So there is this thing call 'truth'... here i expect her to tell everything and the truth... and yet i never been truthful to her also. MAn..... what a game of courtship..

unclesammi
12-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Old bird means old bird. You r right. Phu My Hung, the expat area. Got lots of bungalow, terrace house and condo.

My GF aim the 3 storey bungalow there. Now about USD800K.

Quiet at night but peaceful lor. However in the afternoon, its damn hot la.:D

bro, Q7 u must also see where. if u stay at local place Tan My, then its the same as other districts. But if u stay at Phu My Hung (also known as Saigon South), Q7 , then its a different story. I stayed in Phu My Hung for around 1 year and i can list the following advantages and disadvantages:

Advantages
(1) Good security. The place has a few hundred security officers on duty 24 hrs a day
(2) Condo clean and well taken care of.
(3) As an expat area, can use english at the shops easily

Disadvantages
(1) Small units but rental high. My first unit is at Hung Vuong II penthhouse. rental at US$750 a month but unit only 90m square. Damm small. The worse is that design is not good. ventilation is very bad.
(2) Food price there more expensive than other districts.

Sha_Gua75
12-03-2007, 11:37 AM
I will continue act poor... anyway she cannot see and duno i cheong also as she is in VN.

here i expect her to tell everything and the truth... and yet i never been truthful to her also.

Your 1st meeting is at pub....so you think girl will believe or not....I also tell you before...they always think foreigner is not poor...

I dont know if I am right to give advice or not since I am younger than you...but to me...a relationship with lots of lies wont last...

SingViet
12-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Old bird means old bird. You r right. Phu My Hung, the expat area. Got lots of bungalow, terrace house and condo.

My GF aim the 3 storey bungalow there. Now about USD800K.

Quiet at night but peaceful lor. However in the afternoon, its damn hot la.:D

Bro, one thing to note about Phu My Hung is the main street of Nguyen Van Linh. That street is filled with heavy vehicles, especially in the evenings. The trucks drives damm fast and sometimes will not even stop at sign of red light at main junction, where the Hamburger eatery is. A lot of expats have been complaining about that. So avoid the houses by the main road. If you turn in at the hamburger eatery into the residential area, go striaght. U will see an international school called Saigon South international school. Around there, got a lot of new developments. From Singaporean designer built condo to landed, all quite good and facing the saigon river. U can also access that area by going past Coopmart down to the Lawrence Ting Building (ground fllor is Vietcon Bank) facing FV hospital. Turn Right at the junction and drive all the way to the back. U will see lots of new landed houses too.

There's another place that is not bad also. Provides saigon river side living. Go down Nguyen Van Linh street where RMIT campus is. Pass the bridge and turn right into the place where ABC International School is. That place is call Khu Dung Cu Trung Son (KDC Trung Son). New development. A 3 storey house, resting on 5 x 20m, is going for around 250K USD. My house is by the river side, 12 x 20m, 3 storey villa with 7 en suite rooms, around 460K USD. The only bad point about this new development is that security is an issue as the guards there are quite useless. :D

Torres_Mok
12-03-2007, 01:50 PM
so far i hv not hv any relationship with a vn gal. i hv seen many problems face by fellow samsters, stating their not so happy stories with their vn gfs.

i would like to know for those bros who hv jump straight to marriage, ie. from marriage agency.

how abt dating their vn wives after marriage! can it be work? :confused: so i can save time on courtship, marriage first then dating.

unclesammi
12-03-2007, 02:05 PM
so far i hv not hv any relationship with a vn gal. i hv seen many problems face by fellow samsters, stating their not so happy stories with their vn gfs.

i would like to know for those bros who hv jump straight to marriage, ie. from marriage agency.

how abt dating their vn wives after marriage! can it be work? so i can save time on courtship, marriage first then dating.

I quote you one true story from my wife's friend.

A marriage thru agency. This guy is a handicapped, had an accident and got a leg amputated. So thru agency got a pretty wife 6.5 to me in terms of look, slim about 1.64tall.

Got married and wife a child about 1 year old now. Viet wife got a PR. Husband now facing divorce because he went to find her ex PRC in SG while her Viet wife is back in VN for family visit.

Sometimes, its the guy problem rather than gal. :) There is no answers to a blissful marriage.

Bare in mind, eat must wipe ur mouth clean.:D

unclesammi
12-03-2007, 02:06 PM
place is call Khu Dung Cu Trung Son (KDC Trung Son). New development. A 3 storey house, resting on 5 x 20m, is going for around 250K USD. My house is by the river side, 12 x 20m, 3 storey villa with 7 en suite rooms, around 460K USD. The only bad point about this new development is that security is an issue as the guards there are quite useless. :D

Bro, 460K USD when u bought it Cheap leh. 5 years back ah?:)

Torres_Mok
12-03-2007, 02:22 PM
This guy is a handicapped, had an accident and got a leg amputated. So thru agency got a pretty wife 6.5 to me in terms of look, slim about 1.64tall.

Got married and wife a child about 1 year old now. Viet wife got a PR. Husband now facing divorce because he went to find her ex PRC in SG while her Viet wife is back in VN for family visit.

After hearing this story i pity the viet gal, she hv to take care of her handicapped husband, yet her husband outside hv other woman.

the man shall be blamed for his action. not many gal in the world will choose to live wif a handicapped man. :mad:

Sha_Gua75
12-03-2007, 02:28 PM
i can save time on courtship, marriage first then dating.

Save your time for dating too...you will be busy lam tinh roi :D

SingViet
12-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Bro, 460K USD when u bought it Cheap leh. 5 years back ah?:)

I bought it around 1 year plus ago. Considered not cheap already. Who quoted u 800K USD for the house at Phu My Hung? Too expensive liao. Price for houses in Phu My Hung range from 400K to 650K USD. u should check the price again. Just last month, i was told that my house can be sold for around 600K USD. :D

SingViet
12-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Your 1st meeting is at pub....so you think girl will believe or not....I also tell you before...they always think foreigner is not poor...

What bro sha gua said is true. There's no poor foreigner. If the foreigner can marry a viet gal or to go to Vietnam for tour or business, he is not poor. Maybe the foreigner not too rich, but still richer than they in the province and villages :D

chanyboy
12-03-2007, 05:53 PM
I bought it around 1 year plus ago. Considered not cheap already. Who quoted u 800K USD for the house at Phu My Hung? Too expensive liao. Price for houses in Phu My Hung range from 400K to 650K USD. u should check the price again. Just last month, i was told that my house can be sold for around 600K USD. :D

Wah, bros - living in Vn not cheap leh.. even more expensive than 5-rm HDB.. Now how to plan to live there? I'm out of $ oredi..:eek:

Sha_Gua75
12-03-2007, 06:29 PM
Wah, bros - living in Vn not cheap leh.. even more expensive than 5-rm HDB.. Now how to plan to live there? I'm out of $ oredi..:eek:

That a house....not HDB flat....you like vn girl doesnt mean you must stay there :o

SingViet
12-03-2007, 06:53 PM

Some things in Vietnam are not cheap. Housing, cars and motorbikes are surely not cheap. I remember one of my former classmates in Singapore made a remark like `Why don't you buy a house in Singapore? Vietnam so backward. I can buy 10 or 20 houses there with my 5 room flat price' . I quickly shoot him back `u think housing cheap huh? Wait long long' :D

SingViet
12-03-2007, 06:54 PM
That a house....not HDB flat....you like vn girl doesnt mean you must stay there :o

Now a lot of singaporeans want to go Vn to set up business. They feel that its a breeze to set up biz there. Let them go there lor and they will think otherwise :p

SingViet
12-03-2007, 07:43 PM
If you think Vn houses are backward, think again

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/VnVilla1SP.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/VnVIlla1.jpg

SingViet
12-03-2007, 07:46 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/PMHvilla1LR.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/PMHvilla1.jpg

aman
12-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Got $ to cheong... so no save...so is poor.
I will continue act poor... anyway she cannot see and duno i cheong also as she is in VN. When her friend come back to work, i dun cheong viet pub in case see her and kana reported. When her friend is in VN i will cheong viet pub.

Anyway i frequent more pinoy pub.. heehee

So there is this thing call 'truth'... here i expect her to tell everything and the truth... and yet i never been truthful to her also. MAn..... what a game of courtship..

bro me cheong pinoy pub unit poor:o
nw lucky got VN gir(ba xa) nw stop cheong pub lor

Sha_Gua75
12-03-2007, 07:51 PM
You post such nice house sure lar....but the point is how many vietnamese can afford such house?

SingViet
12-03-2007, 07:54 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/1.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/2.jpg

SingViet
12-03-2007, 07:56 PM
You post such nice house sure lar....but the point is how many vietnamese can afford such house?

Maybe your future wife can afford :D

Sha_Gua75
12-03-2007, 08:01 PM
Maybe your future wife can afford

Ya right....sell all the houses her mum have and build that?? All i heard from her is that...the last time her mum nearly build a swmming pool behind her house...:o

I was wondering...how clean the water will be....:rolleyes:

SingViet
12-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Sha Gua, maybe this will be your vn house :P

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/3.jpg

Sha_Gua75
12-03-2007, 08:07 PM

DU MA MAY

Kill Me Better :(

KangTuo
12-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Now a lot of singaporeans want to go Vn to set up business. They feel that its a breeze to set up biz there. Let them go there lor and they will think otherwise

If i ever wanted to go HCM to setup business and live there, i will look for your help... i believe u won't reject your old friend cum school mate cum old neighbour :D

Anyway hope u can help advise my bro...

KangTuo
12-03-2007, 08:20 PM

If i got such house (4 storey) in HCM, it is okay roi.... but interior must be swee swee :D

SingViet
12-03-2007, 08:23 PM
If i ever wanted to go HCM to setup business and live there, i will look for your help... i believe u won't reject your old friend cum school mate cum old neighbour

Anyway hope u can help advise my bro...

Bro, i education cum business consultant leh. Where got anything do for free? But for the sake of the cum and cum anc cum, i give u 30% discount :D Come Come Don't Shy And U will Cum Cum Dry Dry
:D

Torres_Mok
12-03-2007, 09:29 PM

The house condition seen ok. :)

Sha_Gua75
12-03-2007, 09:34 PM
The house condition seen ok.

:eek: :eek:

OK???!??!?!? You must be drinking too much....How come dont on yahoo?? Very Bored Leh...Log in leh...

Torres_Mok
12-03-2007, 10:15 PM
:eek:

OK???!??!?!? You must be drinking too much....How come dont on yahoo?? Very Bored Leh...Log in leh...

from far seen ok. :D

SingViet
13-03-2007, 05:49 AM
from far seen ok. :D

What's worth more is the piece of land that the building is seating on. Most of these older buildings are lying on land parcels in D1,2,5,10 etc. Its the land that's valuable, not the house. :D

SingViet
13-03-2007, 06:05 AM
Post some overseas vietnamese gals photos for bros to enjoy

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/Vietkieu4.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/Vietkieu3.jpg

SingViet
13-03-2007, 06:06 AM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/Vietkieu1.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/Vietkieu2.jpg

SingViet
13-03-2007, 06:08 AM
And how can i leave out the photo of my Charlie's Angel from HCM City

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/AngelTrinh1.jpg

SingViet
13-03-2007, 06:15 AM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/Trinh2.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/trinh3.jpg

SingViet
13-03-2007, 06:16 AM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/Trinh4.jpg

This gal may be coming to singapore soon. She keep asking me to bring her in and intro clients to her... dammm.... :D

chanyboy
13-03-2007, 08:36 AM
This gal may be coming to singapore soon. She keep asking me to bring her in and intro clients to her... damn....

Bro SViet, wa lau eh le... (chanyboy need to meditate, meditate...)

U mentioned land is $ & house is not, I tot Vn (like CN) doesn't own land, only house. All state land. And property gain is capital non-taxable?:confused:

By the way, anyone heard of a disco in Chai Chee, frequent by Vn gers?

Rof|maoxz
13-03-2007, 09:28 AM
This gal may be coming to singapore soon. She keep asking me to bring her in and intro clients to her... dammm....

Wah.... beginning to like vietnamese ladies liao, after seeing this. :D

aman
13-03-2007, 09:45 AM
And how can i leave out the photo of my Charlie's Angel from HCM City

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/AngelTrinh1.jpg

bro vs look at her pic oso bui tahan liao...mo tak teng:D

SingViet
13-03-2007, 09:47 AM
U mentioned land is $ & house is not, I tot Vn (like CN) doesn't own land, only house. All state land. And property gain is capital non-taxable?:confused.By the way, anyone heard of a disco in Chai Chee, frequent by Vn gers?

bro, sha gua said that the house in the photo is really run down, so what i meant was that don't care the house being in terrible state, but its the land that is valuable. But newly built houses now are not worthless. If the house is beautiful, both the house and the land are valuable. In Vn, only vietnamese and vietkieu can own land :D

most viets will mortgage the land to the bank and take a loan to built their house. In this way, they need not fork out another sum of money to built house

SingViet
13-03-2007, 09:56 AM
bro vs look at her pic oso bui tahan liao...mo tak teng:D

If there is enuff demand forn her, i will bring her into Singapore.. hehehhe But she not cheap :D

aman
13-03-2007, 10:05 AM
If there is enuff demand forn her, i will bring her into Singapore.. hehehhe But she not cheap :D

I start saving money fr today...:D

Rof|maoxz
13-03-2007, 10:12 AM

Ya.... the viet scene need to be spiced by such calibre. :p

SingViet
13-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Some local viet gals for bros to enjoy

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/VnGal3.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/VnGal4.jpg

SingViet
13-03-2007, 10:32 AM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/VnGal2.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/VnGal1.jpg

SingViet
13-03-2007, 10:34 AM
lastly, the best gal reserve for bro sha gua... damm pretty, some say the best in Saigon, Vung tau and Dalat :D

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/VietnamWomanBread.jpg

SingViet
13-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Bro Sha gua, that gal post on vietnam newspaper look for `Toi dang bao tim Anh Sha Gua va Kg Co Toc nguoi Singapore'...... Wah, what u do to her ? She has to sell bread now :D

KangTuo
13-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Some local viet gals for bros to enjoy
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/VnGal4.jpg

This seems to be a very typical vietnamese face found in jc and ktv around sillypore.

KangTuo
13-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Bro SingViet, i will be in HCM from 12Apr to 16Apr. Any chance of meeting you there? Book airticket already.. rather ex @ $241.46 by tigerairway.

Maybe stay in your house and "triple up your monthly power bill"...heehee :D...........joking

euphoria777
13-03-2007, 12:17 PM

Something like this (4m x 20m) in D5 will set you back around USD 600k to 650k. If corner unit, about 20% more.
Sha Gua, you don't want I want.

euphoria777
13-03-2007, 12:21 PM
In Vn, only vietnamese and vietkieu can own land

Decree 23 issued on 12 Feb 07 states that 100% foreign owned company also can buy and own land.
But there is a 28% capital gain tax upon re-sale.

SingViet
13-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Decree 23 issued on 12 Feb 07 states that 100% foreign owned company also can buy and own land.
But there is a 28% capital gain tax upon re-sale.

Then this is good news for the companies. But for individual, we still have to wait for long time before we can own land :( Next possible way is to marry a vietnamese lady and use her name to buy land

SingViet
13-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Bro SingViet, i will be in HCM from 12Apr to 16Apr. Any chance of meeting you there? Book airticket already.. rather ex @ $241.46 by tigerairway.

Maybe stay in your house and "triple up your monthly power bill"...heehee :D...........joking

I not sure yet as my trips are all adhoc in nature. if you think $241.46 by tigerairways is expensive, wait till i show u my tigerairways ticket at $474.75 for next week. :D

chanyboy
13-03-2007, 02:32 PM
mmm...the thread is expanding in business sense...:p

Besides info on Vn partner, we have FLs svc. But wait, if everyone's baxa finds out (they gossip very much right?) mati liao...more suitable for the non-Vn-baxa bros...:o bro Kangtuo's choice to hit upon pinoy & PRC may be safer?

Anyway, the US$ cost of owning Vn properties seem to be out of reach for a lot of common folks, looks like stuck to living in Sg HDB serving loans for 33over years...haiz..

SingViet
13-03-2007, 03:14 PM
mmm...the thread is expanding in business sense.
Besides info on Vn partner, we have FLs svc. But wait, if everyone's baxa finds out (they gossip very much right?) mati liao...more suitable for the non-Vn-baxa bros...:o bro Kangtuo's choice to hit upon pinoy & PRC may be safer?Anyway, the US$ cost of owning Vn properties seem to be out of reach for a lot of common folks, looks like stuck to living in Sg HDB serving loans for 33over years...haiz..

No need to tell your ba xa all the truth right? If she ask u who's that gal on the screen, just say she's the grand daughter of HCM... hehehhe And she will stand up and salute immediately :D

SingViet
13-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Anyway, the US$ cost of owning Vn properties seem to be out of reach for a lot of common folks, looks like stuck to living in Sg HDB serving loans for 33over years...haiz..

Aiyoh, our 5 room HDB flat also not bad wat.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/CIMG1016.jpg

chanyboy
13-03-2007, 03:34 PM
No need to tell your ba xa all the truth right? If she ask u who's that gal on the screen, just say she's the grand daughter of HCM... hehehhe And she will stand up and salute immediately :D

..ha..ha... mmm...now ur other baxa at HCM ah... HCM's grand god-daughter right! :D

I tot of 'retiring' to Vn/CN/M'sia in later years - but the cost seems not that cheap. Sg is not the best retiring place, but come back for medisave/medishield svcs probably ok.

Got to work harder (but with Vn partner, 1 party working can be quite 'siong') to earn $. Mok, KT are trying to setup business ah...now on 2nd tot, I may hv to consider deh...

Sha_Gua75
13-03-2007, 07:51 PM

CB...post your own house....:p

Sha_Gua75
13-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Something like this (4m x 20m) in D5 will set you back around USD 600k to 650k. If corner unit, about 20% more.
Sha Gua, you don't want I want.

Take la...i rather die than stay in VN long term :D

Sha_Gua75
13-03-2007, 07:55 PM
Ya.... the viet scene need to be spiced by such calibre.

Wah...you see pretty girls pic then post thread here :o

Rof|maoxz
13-03-2007, 07:55 PM

Nice flooring.

SingViet
13-03-2007, 08:53 PM
Nice flooring.

Thanks. Just a simple flat :D

Torres_Mok
13-03-2007, 09:11 PM

This gal may be coming to singapore soon. She keep asking me to bring her in and intro clients to her... dammm....

Can intro to me when in spore? this gal can become baxa or not? if can become baxa i everyday take off pants.:D

Sha_Gua75
13-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Can intro to me when in spore? this gal can become baxa or not? if can become baxa i everyday take off pants.:D

See....told you roi...you want sex mate not wife....you really want her as wife meh....can you tahan or not if a few samster tell you that ur wife is shiok :D

KangTuo
13-03-2007, 09:21 PM

If she come, i can be one of the client also... look seductive.

Raidster1
13-03-2007, 09:23 PM
she looks hot. me 2

Torres_Mok
13-03-2007, 10:06 PM
See....told you roi...you want sex mate not wife....you really want her as wife meh....can you tahan or not if a few samster tell you that ur wife is shiok :D

i want to become her ongxa but no ROM;)

Sha_Gua75
13-03-2007, 10:11 PM

Like that better lam tinh with her and pay up better...u think easy to be her ongxa?? later she say become your ongxa np but you need to pay her for every deal i miss...how? :p

Torres_Mok
13-03-2007, 11:22 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/SingViet/VnGal2.jpg

r these two gals coming to singapore?

bonkers69
14-03-2007, 01:13 AM
Take la...i rather die than stay in VN long term :D

fully agreed !!! Fcking damn hot , just came back this evening. only good thing hug hug ba xa inside aircon room shiok shiok:D

Tsingtao
14-03-2007, 02:00 AM
I would think Vietnamese babes is as good or even better than Thais!! Damn gentle & subtle!!! Had a couple of flings with them when I used to patronised JC in those days. Well..those were the days........:(

SingViet
14-03-2007, 05:37 AM

She's an expensive gal to keep as ba xa. She earns more than US$100 per session and each month, she earns more than US$1k. US$1k has good purchasing power in HCM City. So to be equilivant, maybe you need to give her US$5k to spend in Singapore. By then, your pants will really be off :D

SingViet
14-03-2007, 05:40 AM

I think Mok needs a sex mate more than a ba xa :D Mok, sex mate can change regularly but ba xa cannot change regularly.

SingViet
14-03-2007, 05:43 AM
fully agreed !!! Fcking damn hot , just came back this evening. only good thing hug hug ba xa inside aircon room shiok shiok:D

Every year this time is the hot hot period la. I remember in 2003, there's hardly any rain from Jan till June and it was damm hot. The same happened in 2004 also. Don't say the well and reservoirs dry up, even sperm can dry up :D

KangTuo
14-03-2007, 07:55 AM
Every year this time is the hot hot period la. I remember in 2003, there's hardly any rain from Jan till June and it was damm hot. The same happened in 2004 also. Don't say the well and reservoirs dry up, even sperm can dry up

HCM is indeed a hot hot city... every thing also hot, including girls. I think I need lam thinh with my baxa once I reach there in April... in case sperm dry up by the weather. :D

KangTuo
14-03-2007, 08:06 AM
She's an expensive gal to keep as ba xa. She earns more than US$100 per session and each month,she earns more than US$1k

Ooohhh.. gold pek pek. :eek: Than can exclude me in the list of client. I would rather fire somwhere else.

Being faithful to my viet g/f, i promised her not to bed any other viet gals. Heehee... there are still pinoy and PRC.

Sha_Gua75
14-03-2007, 09:29 AM
Reporting on Target sammyBleu....Rep point -11 0930am Target Destroyed....I replied TARGET DESTROYED :D

Rep po

sammyBleu
14-03-2007, 09:29 AM
see my signature.. hope sha ahGua loves it..hehe:cool:

SingViet
14-03-2007, 10:11 AM
Ooohhh.. gold pek pek. :eek: Than can exclude me in the list of client. I would rather fire somwhere else. Being faithful to my viet g/f, i promised her not to bed any other viet gals. Heehee... there are still pinoy and PRC.

being faithful means cannot bonk other gals from the same country but can bonk other gals from other countries? U really give new meaning to the word `faithful' .. heheh :D

naemlo
14-03-2007, 12:07 PM
I know its a SGP guy supporting her.....just wondering is it any of the Bros here.....hehehehe. :p

Hmmm wat is her name??? :rolleyes:

naemlo
14-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Ya.... the viet scene need to be spiced by such calibre. :p

Then u r either blind or stamps on your eyes.

naemlo
14-03-2007, 12:17 PM

This ger confirm khun Thai.

naemlo
14-03-2007, 12:22 PM
can you tahan or not if a few samster tell you that ur wife is shiok :D

R u hinting to any of the bros here who know their gf who is a WL??? :D

naemlo
14-03-2007, 12:24 PM
I would think Vietnamese babes is as good or even better than Thais!! Damn gentle & subtle!!! Had a couple of flings with them when I used to patronised JC in those days. Well..those were the days........:(

Hmmmm u have not seen the real Viet WL in JC. :rolleyes:

Torres_Mok
14-03-2007, 12:24 PM
I think Mok needs a sex mate more than a ba xa Mok, sex mate can change regularly but ba xa cannot change regularly.

i need a baxa not sex mate. baxa better! sex mate only want $$$$:cool: