PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

lovesprout
10-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Hi... I have a question..

Are there any bus service in HCMC to An Giang? I cant seem to find it. Thanks

You asked the right person. I traveled to An Giang by bus once. You can go to "Ben Xe Mien Tay" first (please see my previous post), and then take a mini bus to An Giang. The trip is about 5 hour. They take a break for you to eat and go to toilet on halfway. The cost is around 90,000d.

The last stop is Long Xuyen, capital of An Giang.

shysaint
10-11-2010, 05:24 PM
u can put ur bx name n the partners name...whereas u can add in ur name as a foreign investor......if u do it this way then u can avoid meeting those government officers....best is to let Vietnamese deal with the authorities........

Yeah ... thats my intention ... in that way save $$ too ....

Vietnamese people always promise can do this can do that, but when got any problems,they will just tell u 'xin loi oi anh, lam khong duoc'.....

Correct man .....

Then I say ... Kg Co tien roi .... nhu the nao? di chet di .. tam biet ok .. :D

leecs
10-11-2010, 10:06 PM
You asked the right person. I traveled to An Giang by bus once. You can go to "Ben Xe Mien Tay" first (please see my previous post), and then take a mini bus to An Giang. The trip is about 5 hour. They take a break for you to eat and go to toilet on halfway. The cost is around 90,000d.

The last stop is Long Xuyen, capital of An Giang.

Actually last year, I've been to Long Xuyen with my friend & his baxa (She stay in Long Xuyen) & im planning to go find my nguoi yeu there. She lives 2 hours further from Long Xuyen, near Cambodia borders.

I would like to know which district in HCMC to take the bus. My friend's baxa brought us to the station so I dont know which district. Thanks:):)

jackbl
10-11-2010, 11:13 PM
I always lost weight when i go VN

Me too. No matter what chinese food is the best in the world :)

lovesprout
11-11-2010, 01:33 AM
Actually last year, I've been to Long Xuyen with my friend & his baxa (She stay in Long Xuyen) & im planning to go find my nguoi yeu there. She lives 2 hours further from Long Xuyen, near Cambodia borders.

I would like to know which district in HCMC to take the bus. My friend's baxa brought us to the station so I dont know which district. Thanks:):)

It is located at Quan Binh Tan. I guess your nguoi yeu lives in Chau Doc, right? There is also direct bus goes from Ben Xe Mien Tay to Chau Doc.

There is a very famous temple in Chau Doc called "Chua Ba". Almost all Vietnamese know this temple. You can visit it when you are at Chau Doc, but please remember do not buy birds to set free there. Otherwise, you will regret.

volcano
11-11-2010, 02:46 AM
There is a very famous temple in Chau Doc called "Chua Ba". Almost all Vietnamese know this temple. You can visit it when you are at Chau Doc, but please remember do not buy birds to set free there. Otherwise, you will regret.

and remember to go up the mountain n pray if u go Chau Doc...very beautiful scenery on top of the mountain...

ekemono
11-11-2010, 09:20 AM

When i see the word Chinese I recalled one thing.

Are the ethic group of Vietnamese Chinese?
Every time I fill out the forms from ICA, my wife always argue when it comes to that column to fill on ethic group. She says I should tick "others", and not "Chinese".

So i skip that column and tick Chinese when she is not looking.

shysaint
11-11-2010, 10:17 AM

Every time I fill out the forms from ICA, my wife always argue when it comes to that column to fill on ethic group. She says I should tick "others", and not "Chinese".

She is correct in some sense .... how can she tick chinese when she is a vietnamese ... thats refer to 'RACE'

'Ethnic' group is like our teochew, hokkien and etc ...

so for her it should be 'kinh' - ethnic Vietnamese ... or if she is really chinese than its 'Hoa' ... or she could be Khmer or cham

Rgds

volcano
11-11-2010, 11:15 AM

unless she is a Vietnamese Chinese.....most of the Vietnamese belong to a certain ethic group,but i forget the name liao.....

as for the Chinese community,the older generation seniors only wants their children to marry with others that r also from the Chinese community.....sometimes making things very 'difficult' for their children....

ekemono
11-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Oh sorry i mean RACE.
I tot all yellow skinned starts from China?
Moreover, when one read the history of Vietnam, there are pictures showing the ancient genarals and famous character all clad in uniform smilar to those in China.

I think i had confused bros with ethnic group and race.

So the position is:

RACE = Chinese. Correct?
Ethnic group = _________( have to google ??)

shysaint
11-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Oh sorry i mean RACE.
Moreover, when one read the history of Vietnam, there are pictures showing the ancient genarals and famous character all clad in uniform smilar to those in China.

I think i had confused bros with ethnic group and race.

So the position is:

RACE = Chinese. Correct?
Ethnic group = _________( have to google ??)

Race = in theory is 'Vietnamese' ... however in application there is no vietnamese, so u can put 'others'
Ethnic = You have to check with her ... if she is a traditional vietnamese, it should be 'KINH' ... if she is a chinese descendant, then is 'HOA', in application it will difinitey be 'others'

volcano
11-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Oh sorry i mean RACE.

Vietnam used to be under the rule of China as well thousands of years ago...after all those battles then being freed from China rule....Vietnam used to be very small last time,but they conquer territories from other countries n expand(e.g Cambodia).....thats why we can see that Vietnamese culture or customs have some similarities as compared to our Chinese culture....

Until now,China n Vietnam authorities still have some disputes on ownership of lands or seas near their borders....

SingViet
11-11-2010, 02:52 PM

I am not too sure if ICA pay much attention to race of LTSVP applicants, but if you apply for citizenship for yr spouse in the future, ICA will be very strict to details. They will only follow what is stated on yr spouse's birth certificate. Race will be under 'OTHERS' and stated 'Vietnamese' . Even Vietnamese Chinese is known as 'Vietnamese'

KangTuo
11-11-2010, 03:17 PM

you must be feeling boring in Hanoi now...
no good food, no better place to cheong....

lucky your hotel have wifi for you to surf SBF :p:D
go holiday also must log in SBF :eek:

volcano
11-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Even Vietnamese Chinese is known as 'Vietnamese'

yes...no matter which group they belong to,they r still called Vietnamese....Vietnamese also have their own different cast,n Chinese r consider of lower cast,hence they are not allowed to work as cong an.....:(....a bit ridiculous rite,so biases....even Christians also cant be cong an....

VietnamLover
11-11-2010, 03:53 PM
Unless a person is Vietnamese Chinese, the race should be put as Vietnamese and the ethnic should be put as Kinh (Vietnamese). shysaint is correct.

ekemono
11-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Race = in theory is 'Vietnamese' ... however in application there is no vietnamese, so u can put 'others'
Ethnic = You have to check with her ... if she is a traditional vietnamese, it should be 'KINH' ... if she is a chinese descendant, then is 'HOA', in application it will difinitey be 'others'

Vietnam used to be under the rule of China as well thousands of years ago...after all those battles then being freed from China rule....Vietnam used to be very small last time,but they conquer territories from other countries n expand(e.g Cambodia).....thats why we can see that Vietnamese culture or customs have some similarities as compared to our Chinese culture....

Until now,China n Vietnam authorities still have some disputes on ownership of lands or seas near their borders....

I am not too sure if ICA pay much attention to race of LTSVP applicants, but if you apply for citizenship for yr spouse in the future, ICA will be very strict to details. They will only follow what is stated on yr spouse's birth certificate. Race will be under 'OTHERS' and stated 'Vietnamese' . Even Vietnamese Chinese is known as 'Vietnamese'

Thanks all for the clarifications

leecs
11-11-2010, 07:29 PM
It is located at Quan Binh Tan. I guess your nguoi yeu lives in Chau Doc, right? There is also direct bus goes from Ben Xe Mien Tay to Chau Doc.

Thanks alot...:) Nope. My nguoi yeu does not live in Chau Doc. She say its about an hour or 2 from her house. I also dont know which part of An Giang. She will give me address in due time...

I've just asked her. She told me yes, its a famous temple in Vietnam & in May there's alot of people going to worship...

xyman
11-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Hi all, no flame me, I asking for one of my friends.
Got one viet gal looking for accommodation in Singapore near the west side. She studying around tiong bahru area.

She 25 years old and not a wl or fl, she got a decent job in hcm (you will not believe it). She quite fair and a bit Eurasian look. If there is any available accommodation, please pm me.

jackbl
11-11-2010, 11:41 PM
I've just asked her. She told me yes, its a famous temple in Vietnam & in May there's alot of people going to worship...

To be exact, it is called "Miếu Bà Chúa Xứ"

shysaint
12-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Got one viet gal looking for accommodation in Singapore near the west side. She studying around tiong bahru area.

She 25 years old and not a wl or fl, she got a decent job in hcm (you will not believe it). She quite fair and a bit Eurasian look. If there is any available accommodation, please pm me.

I rent her my room .... cheap cheap ... :p

lovesprout
12-11-2010, 01:51 AM

I live in the West side and have an empty room in my condo, but I can only rent for short-term as I go overseas very often. If she is interested, you can contact me by PM.

leecs
12-11-2010, 08:09 PM
To be exact, it is called "Miếu Bà Chúa Xứ"

Thanks alot. This must be the temple.

http://i33.tinypic.com/mw9qiu.jpg

SingViet
13-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Thanks alot. This must be the temple.

http://i33.tinypic.com/mw9qiu.jpg

I went to this temple in late 2003. Anyone that wants to do business in Vietnam is advised to go there to pray for success of business.

shysaint
13-11-2010, 04:24 PM
I went to this temple in late 2003. Anyone that wants to do business in Vietnam is advised to go there to pray for success of business.

Can understand chinese ???? i go pray and no understand how ???? :p

SingViet
13-11-2010, 04:42 PM

Haha. Good question. God can understand any language as long as you are sincere .

leecs
14-11-2010, 02:22 AM

Will do. Thanks. Hehe

volcano
14-11-2010, 08:42 AM

then u tell ur bx to teach u a sentence for praying to the god lor.....:p

shysaint
14-11-2010, 11:54 AM
then u tell ur bx to teach u a sentence for praying to the god lor.....:p

to show more sincerity :D....

lovesprout
14-11-2010, 03:18 PM

In fact, the Goddess in Chua Ba is 媽祖. She is from Hokkien province in China originally. Surely she understands both Chinese and Hokkien. :cool:

jackbl
15-11-2010, 02:51 AM
In fact, the Goddess in Chua Ba is 媽祖. She is from Hokkien province in China originally. Surely she understands both Chinese and Hokkien.

Lidat how she understand vietnamese??? :eek: :D

ekemono
15-11-2010, 10:05 AM

she will need one of these:
http://www.kingdict.com/images/comet/20l/vocal-20a_3.jpg

lovesprout
15-11-2010, 12:26 PM

Well, I think another related question is how she ended up in Vietnam. And in China, 媽祖's job is to protect fishermen or seamen, but there is no sea in Long Xuyen.

I asked my vietnamese friend, and she told me that many years ago, a plane carried 媽祖's statue crashed in vietnam. The locals found the statue and built a pagoda there. That is the origin of that temple "Chua Ba". I don't know whether this legend is true or not, but it seems plausible.

fcukger
15-11-2010, 06:57 PM

lolx... u redi made mine day... :D

leecs
15-11-2010, 08:03 PM

Wahahahaha:D:D:D

Betrayed
19-11-2010, 11:52 PM
any bros know roughly what would be the cost to engage a private investigator in vietnam?

shysaint
20-11-2010, 02:31 AM
any bros know roughly what would be the cost to engage a private investigator in vietnam?

Wat happen bro .... things turn out so bad that u need a private investigator in VN? :confused:

Ange|Boy
20-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Saw your nick , guess you have a tough time, take care Bro.

Hurricane88
20-11-2010, 11:34 AM

bro...dun waste money on paying PI...just fly there without telling her and spy on her for a few days...you will see things that they can not staged or acting to show you...good luck...if you need advice, feel free to pm me...there are enough seniors here who knew the Vn culture very well...good luck...:)

Hurricane88
20-11-2010, 02:19 PM

bro...dun waste money on paying PI...just fly there without telling her and spy on her for a few days...you will see things that they can not staged or acting to show you...good luck...if you need advice, feel free to pm me...there are enough seniors here who knew the Vn culture very well...good luck...:)

Got your pm...also replied you...plenty of similar cases here...pls face the issue bravely and make decisions after consulting your lawyer...pls dun feel sad...you had endured enough and dun deserve to be cuckold...:mad:

Already said many times that Vn gers have alot bfs even though they are married...just live your life as per normal...:)

I think you should voice out and so other brothers will beware...bro naemlo always said "my ger is different from other gers"...esp, WL cannot be trusted...:)

shysaint
20-11-2010, 03:59 PM
I think you should voice out and so other brothers will beware...

Received PM too :) For so many years of relationship, this type of things also happened ... really sad ...

Hopefully we can chip in some help ..

bro naemlo always said "my ger is different from other gers"...esp, WL cannot be trusted...:)

Like Bro Naemlo say ... I also wanna say ... My GeR Really Really DifferenT from other GeRs .. Really :rolleyes:

naemlo
20-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Like Bro Naemlo say ... I also wanna say ... My GeR Really Really DifferenT from other GeRs .. Really :rolleyes:

This is great quote from truely great intelligent guy. :D

big wood
21-11-2010, 12:04 AM
Hiaz so many sad case one of my frd marry a viet girl(ex jc girl), get her a long term visa now she has been mia for 1 month sometimes i wonder what are they thinking, i totally speechless when a hero come to save them they choose to jump in again:eek:

fcukger
21-11-2010, 12:36 AM
This is great quote from truely great intelligent guy. :D

sure or nt??? thn when r u getting married huhx??? awaiting your "red eggs"... lolx... :D

SingViet
21-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Hiaz so many sad case one of my frd marry a viet girl(ex jc girl), get her a long term visa now she has been mia for 1 month sometimes i wonder what are they thinking, i totally speechless when a hero come to save them they choose to jump in again:eek:

i think we have discussed about this many times in this thread. Vietnamese culture is just so different from ours. They are more interested in short term gains than looking to Long term. Often, marrying a foreigner in a foreign land is just the way to gain long term resident status so that they can earn more money to support their useless family members at home. Think about it, these WL can earn more than the normal Singapore guy when they work, why do they want to marry Singapore guys? Unless they are seriously thinking of settling down, which is rare. The thing that they lack is the permit to stay here for the longer term. The demands from their family is huge, want to built house, want to buy bike, want to start business.. all sorts of rubbish. So with little or no education, open leg is the easiest to earn. After getting used to that sort of lifestyle, they find it difficult for their family to cut down on expenses. These gals will start to worry if their family will have enough to eat and spend. So they better earn when they can, why will they want to settle for a mere few hundred for their family a month when they can have a few thousand? Wait till they become old and unattractive, then they will regret what they gave up because of their lazy and useless family back in the province. :confused:

SingViet
21-11-2010, 09:36 AM
Although there are many sad stories , there are also lots of happy marriages between Singapore man and Vietnamese ladies. Most of us always place our focus on failed marriages between foreign ladies and Singapore man, but not much focus have been place on successful marriages of the same kind.

Marriage of different cultures need time and patience to nuture. Communication is very important, that's why its always good to let your viet spouse to learn either mandarin or English.

I have been married to my wife for around 6 years plus and we have 3 wonderful children. The first few years were difficult due to different culture and thinking, but both of us made effort to minimise the conflict and differences. My wife has changed a lot and i have also made much effort to understand her. Although she is Singaporean now (holding Singapore citizenship), but her thinking is somewhat still very vietnamese. Sometimes she still worry that her family back in province has not enough. Haiz..... very vietnamese indeed. :D

big wood
21-11-2010, 09:43 AM
bro singviet maybe u are right but my frd wife already has a house 2 motor and every month send $500 back to her family and she still choose to run away, anyway wat u say is right the culture and thinking is total difference thanks for the advice has a nice day bro

Hurricane88
21-11-2010, 10:36 AM

bro singviet maybe u are right but my frd wife already has a house 2 motor and every month send $500 back to her family and she still choose to run away, anyway wat u say is right the culture and thinking is total difference thanks for the advice has a nice day bro

The key word here is ex-jc girl which meant ex-WL...this is no no...dun waste time on these...they will like to go back to their frens and old lifestyle when they are bored even after months or years of marriage...:p

What is $500 to ex-WL...they want like what bro SingViet said thousands...many houses...many bfs....these are what's in their mind about WL...:)

If you can trust WL then "pigs also can climb trees"...kekeke...:)

shysaint
21-11-2010, 10:55 AM
i think we have discussed about this many times in this thread. Vietnamese culture is just so different from ours. They are more interested in short term gains than looking to Long term. Often, marrying a foreigner in a foreign land is just the way to gain long term resident status so that they can earn more money to support their useless family members at home. Think about it, these WL can earn more than the normal Singapore guy when they work, why do they want to marry Singapore guys? Unless they are seriously thinking of settling down, which is rare. The thing that they lack is the permit to stay here for the longer term. The demands from their family is huge, want to built house, want to buy bike, want to start business.. all sorts of rubbish. So with little or no education, open leg is the easiest to earn. After getting used to that sort of lifestyle, they find it difficult for their family to cut down on expenses. These gals will start to worry if their family will have enough to eat and spend. So they better earn when they can, why will they want to settle for a mere few hundred for their family a month when they can have a few thousand? Wait till they become old and unattractive, then they will regret what they gave up because of their lazy and useless family back in the province. :confused:

I used to share a story of a gal 'W' .... she married a 'RICH' carrot whom she knows for 8 mths after realised she was pregnant. So what bro says is correct .... "After getting used to 'RICH' life, they find it difficult to lower down themself to the 'UN-RICH life" so she gave up a guy who knows her for 2 yrs just because he is not as 'CASH RICH' as the carrot .....

so short term vs long term ..... :confused: now vs future :confused:

shysaint
21-11-2010, 11:02 AM
I have been married to my wife for around 6 years plus and we have 3 wonderful children. The first few years were difficult due to different culture and thinking, but both of us made effort to minimise the conflict and differences. My wife has changed a lot and i have also made much effort to understand her. Although she is Singaporean now (holding Singapore citizenship), but her thinking is somewhat still very vietnamese. Sometimes she still worry that her family back in province has not enough. Haiz..... very vietnamese indeed. :D

wonderful bro ...

There are also good story among the many sad stories ... There are always good VBs among the bad VBs ... There are girls looking for true love and there are girls looking for $$$ ...

It boils down to the choice you make, the gal you know,the circle of friends... many many factors ...

Future also lies in your hand to build ....

big wood
21-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Anyway if u choose to fell in love with them just pray hard that u are the lucky one anyway u has been warn ha ha has a great Sunday cheers

jackbl
21-11-2010, 01:50 PM
There are also good story among the many sad stories ... There are always good VBs among the bad VBs ... There are girls looking for true love and there are girls looking for $$$ ...

It boils down to the choice you make, the gal you know,the circle of friends... many many factors ...

I believe that too, even I seen many bad examples :) There are also many innocent vietnamese gals who never ply their trades but at the end xxxxx.....

shysaint
21-11-2010, 05:24 PM
There are also many innocent vietnamese gals who never ply their trades but at the end xxxxx.....

Yeah ... many many circumstances ....

Peer Pressure ...
Support Family ...
Support Child ...
Cheated by VN BF ...
Cheated by SIN BF ....

etc etc etc ...

Every party got a part to play causing the other party to change their behaviour , characteracters and etc ...

ekemono
21-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Yes. bro SingViet has mentioned a particular point which is very true. Vn gals are more prone to only made decision for short term gain. Perhaps that was their culture. So bros like me who have Vn wife you may find this is the hardest mindset to change for their wife/gf. So the first thing to do is never entrust them with too much money. Not that they will run away, but they may prioritise the spending unwisely.

A+++
21-11-2010, 11:51 PM
Yea total agreed. As the culture of them, the girls / daughters are suppose to support the family instead of the son. So it's in their mindset tat it is their responsibility to send money back to feed their family, sometimes I pity them for their 'hardwork' without complaining about it.

Lets with us all luck!! hehe :D

SingViet
22-11-2010, 07:22 AM
wonderful bro ...

Future also lies in your hand to build ....

What i feel is that these vietnamese gals do not have much patience to wait for things to turn better. When they marry their Singaporean husband, they will compare it with their life in Vietnam. If they find their life just as miserable (have to worry about money all the time), they will think that its not worth to marry a foreigner and will try to return to Vietnam. A couple will have to strive together, go thru thick and thin together. Who need not worry about money? Unless you are born super duper rich. The sad thing is, many viet gals do not understand this. If the Singapore man is that rich, he will not want to marry a normal viet gal roi. You choose people, people choose you. :D

lovesprout
22-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Yes. bro SingViet has mentioned a particular point which is very true. Vn gals are more prone to only made decision for short term gain.

Yes. I can give you another example of mine. I lent $200 to a VB, and told her that if she returns the money, I will lend her more next time up to $1000. And she never returned me the $200. :mad:

MrDarkSide
22-11-2010, 04:16 PM

Wow. Viet. Ok. Special Offer here. :D

There is this apartment available in the west, near the vicinity of the several education institutions. I think there is also a SBS bus straight to Tiong Bahru.
Currently no one is staying there but it is fully furnished, ready for move in at any moment.
Basically she is paying the rent of a room but having the whole apartment to herself.
However there are several T/C attached. Most importantly, she can never ever ask or invite anyone to the apartment, not even another female.
If you are still keen then we discuss further through PM.

naemlo
22-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Yes. I can give you another example of mine. I lent $200 to a VB, and told her that if she returns the money, I will lend her more next time up to $1000. And she never returned me the $200. :mad:

In the first place, you believe she will return u?? :D

Another example, 1 of my viet ger borrowed 500USD from her sis and with her saving she loaned 1000USD to her colleague because her colleague had to pay hospital bill for dunno mum or dad. Her colleague promised to pay back next few months with her salary but after 1 year, not even 1USD is return back. My ger pai seh to ask from her and had to slowly return the 500USD to her sis. She told me this and I was so angry with her. Why will she be so stupid to borrow money from sis and loan to others???? :rolleyes:

lovesprout
22-11-2010, 07:11 PM

I didn't expect her to return money to me in the first place, :) that is why I only lent her $200. In my mind, I want to play this mind game with her, and see whether she is smart enough to build up her credit this time, borrow $1000 from me next time, and then run away. It turns out that she is impatient and just wants a short-term gain of $200. Very typical mindset among VB.

Too bad for your friend who lent money to her friend. She must feel very upset. Both money and friends are gone.

papillon30
23-11-2010, 01:44 PM

Another example, 1 of my viet ger borrowed 500USD from her sis and with her saving she loaned 1000USD to her colleague because her colleague had to pay hospital bill for dunno mum or dad. Her colleague promised to pay back next few months with her salary but after 1 year, not even 1USD is return back. My ger pai seh to ask from her and had to slowly return the 500USD to her sis. She told me this and I was so angry with her. Why will she be so stupid to borrow money from sis and loan to others???? :rolleyes:

In Vietnam, lend and give have the same meaning.

CuteBuns
23-11-2010, 02:46 PM
In Vietnam, lend and give have the same meaning.

hahahaha, I really like and agree with the above meaning ! :D

siamloverboy
23-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Hi Bros
I am a newbie here. I enjoy reading this thread very much. It help me to understand more about VB especially my baxa. We are getting married next month.
I got some questions, hope some kind bros can help me out.
I and my baxa will ROM in sillypore after customary marriage in Vietnam, her sister (WL) will also come here. My question is : If her WL sister kanna caught working, will her trouble affect my baxa LTSVP and PR application? And what will happens to my newly bought resale flat if she kanna caught working while staying in my place?
Hope some experience bros can advice me. Thanks in advance.

siamloverboy
23-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Btw, I miss out one thing. My baxa's sister is also a witness in my ROM in Jan 11.

shysaint
23-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Hi Bros
I am a newbie here. I enjoy reading this thread very much. It help me to understand more about VB especially my baxa. We are getting married next month.
I got some questions, hope some kind bros can help me out.
I and my baxa will ROM in sillypore after customary marriage in Vietnam, her sister (WL) will also come here. My question is : If her WL sister kanna caught working, will her trouble affect my baxa LTSVP and PR application? And what will happens to my newly bought resale flat if she kanna caught working while staying in my place?
Hope some experience bros can advice me. Thanks in advance.

In theory ... what her sister does will not affect you ....... unless you are the SPONSOR of her , then what she does will definitely affect you ...

As for the house , unless she operate as a vice in your house, otherwise nothing will happen to you and the house ..... or unless you illegal renting the place out to many people and people complain ...

rgds.

siamloverboy
23-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Thanks for bro reply. But will ICA think ours is a fake marriage since her sister is working illegal here?

SingViet
23-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Thanks for bro reply. But will ICA think ours is a fake marriage since her sister is working illegal here?

If you know she is working illegally here on vice trade, the best is not to allow her to stay in your house. If she gets caught, ICA questions her on where she is staying in Singapore, it will get you involved to a certain extend.

siamloverboy
23-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Thanks for Bro SV reply, appreciate very much. I have to let her know since she is a relative to me sooner or later. I think she will not want to jeopardize my baxa application for LTSVP and PR. That's what I think.

shysaint
23-11-2010, 06:13 PM

You ask very cute questions bro ..

How would ICA know your marriage is real anot?

How would ICA know her sister is coming in here to work illegally? If they know, do you think ICA will allows her to come in ???

Many Bros here concern about whether will their BX LTVP / PR can approved or not ....

Then for you .. u revolve around her sister coming here to work?

Like Bro said .... better dun involve her around you ...

whether anot you will be affected depends on how complicated is the matter and how involved are you in the issue ...

A+++
23-11-2010, 10:56 PM
You don't believe in marriage. You rather spent money screwing around. Not sure if this is another addictive trap in life.

haha indeed it's an addictive trap!! cant stop since I started 2 yrs ago!! :p

volcano
24-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Thanks for Bro SV reply, appreciate very much. I have to let her know since she is a relative to me sooner or later. I think she will not want to jeopardize my baxa application for LTSVP and PR. That's what I think.

errrrrrrr.......u will be amazed that ur baxa will still want her sis to stay together with u.....

actually for ur SIL to stay with u is not a big issue......MOST IMPORTANT IS DUN BE HER GURANTOR....unless u prepare to 'eat black rice' if she is caught working...

but if her embarkation card address is yours,some times ICA officer will call u n confirm things up....theres some rare cases where the officer will then ask if u r willing to be her gurantor.....then thats the tricky part....if u dun want,then ur SIL will be send back....then wat will happen shall depends on how sensible ur baxa is.....

hope ur life with ur baxa will be smooth just like mine.....:):):)

siamloverboy
24-11-2010, 06:42 AM
errrrrrrr.......u will be amazed that ur baxa will still want her sis to stay together with u.....

actually for ur SIL to stay with u is not a big issue......MOST IMPORTANT IS DUN BE HER GURANTOR....unless u prepare to 'eat black rice' if she is caught working...

but if her embarkation card address is yours,some times ICA officer will call u n confirm things up....theres some rare cases where the officer will then ask if u r willing to be her gurantor.....then thats the tricky part....if u dun want,then ur SIL will be send back....then wat will happen shall depends on how sensible ur baxa is.....

hope ur life with ur baxa will be smooth just like mine.....:):):)

Appreciate Bros advice, will take note of it. Thanks a lot.

SingViet
24-11-2010, 10:26 AM

`no matter how bad she is, she is still my sister, i must still help her', typical vietnamese answer. Even if they know their relative has cheated them, they are not supposed to be angry with them as they are `relative'. The scary thing is that their family is damm big, even their grandmother's sister's grandchildren are considered to be close relatives. ;)

SureScore
24-11-2010, 09:20 PM
`no matter how bad she is, she is still my sister, i must still help her', typical vietnamese answer. Even if they know their relative has cheated them, they are not supposed to be angry with them as they are `relative'. The scary thing is that their family is damm big, even their grandmother's sister's grandchildren are considered to be close relatives. ;)

Big family can burn big hole in the pocket. Big headache too.

A+++
24-11-2010, 10:01 PM
3) Vn gals dun bother to cover the chest when they bent down

I think their chest are their biggest asset beside their bums :) Hence they like to squat and bent down alot hehehhehe.

hahaha!! this is so true!! both my fren & I noticed that within 6 hrs when we 1st stepped foot in hcmc few yrs back

The Vn gals also felt unlucky if they met guys who shaved off their pubic hair clean.

really?? damn mine was waxed clean!! :eek:

SureScore
25-11-2010, 06:46 PM
hahaha!! this is so true!! both my fren & I noticed that within 6 hrs when we 1st stepped foot in hcmc few yrs back

really?? damn mine was waxed clean!! :eek:

Good that you bother to read the past posts and forums. Keep it up.

jackbl
27-11-2010, 11:57 AM
It may be 1 reason why ur bx/gf say family member sick, need more $$$ for treatment

Weak pharmacy, unreasonable bidding procedures cause skyrocketing medication prices
================================================== ==

Skyrocketing prices of drugs caused public concerns and drove poor patients to the depths of despair. Dang Nhu Loi, Deputy Head of the Vietnam National Assembly's Committee for Social Affairs, pointed out the problem lies behind the weaknesses of the drug sector and unreasonable bidding procedures in a talk with Sai Gon Giai Phong.

Currently, domestically-made medications only satisfied half of the demand but even if, Vietnam has imported 90 percent of materials from foreign countries. Therefore, the country has been much dependent on oversea markets.

In addition, the importers were given a green light to decide prices which based on imported material. However, the problem is that drug prices would be higher that they are really if importers colluded with each other to raise prices meanwhile no relevant agencies has worked out effective measures to prevent it.

Furthermore, some patients complained medications in hospital pharmacies are sold higher than these outside. Just because bidding procedures are irrational. Social insurance which pays over VND4 trillion on medicines should have been present at bidding awarding meeting.

The Vietnam National Assembly's Committee for Social Affairs has proposed the Ministry of Health to hold a pilot massive bidding in big cities like in Hanoi and Ho Ch Minh City; afterwards, hospitals in the country could base on the pilot bidding to decide the prices.

By Anh Thu - Translated by Ngoc Anh

SingViet
28-11-2010, 06:59 AM
Due to the recent large depreciation of the vietnamese dong, imported products or any product consisting of imported ingredients saw a great increase in price. Normal Vietnamese will find it difficult to buy imported goods of any kind. Importers of foreign goods also find themselves facing problems of rising prices and falling sales. But if you sending a fixed amount of sing dollars to yr spouse's family each month, the amount received by them will be bigger, spelling good news .

SureScore
28-11-2010, 09:48 AM
DBut if you sending a fixed amount of sing dollars to yr spouse's family each month, the amount received by them will be bigger, spelling good news .

Certainly good news for the family. Hope this will continue.

jackbl
28-11-2010, 11:19 AM
In a word: Girls – be careful!
=============================================

VietNamNet Bridge – We’ve translated and summarized a series of stories from the local media about the business of brokering marriages betwen Vietnamese women and Korean men. The stories have triggered hundreds of letters to VietNam Express from its readers. Here are typical reader’s comments.

As a Vietnamese man, I always protest Vietnamese girls marrying foreign men. The fundamental solution is creating jobs for rural women so they can have stable sources of income and can live in their homeland. If that’s not done, this situation will persist forever, even though the law forbids it. I hope the state can solve the fundamental problem. (Duong Phan)

Who will Vietnamese men marry? Korean women don’t want to marry unsuccessful men so Korean men go to Vietnam to seek wives. Where will Vietnamese men go to seek wives? (Thu Nam)

Government agencies must intervene. It’s so sad to read stories about Vietnamese girls who are maltreated or even killed by their Korean boyfriends in Vietnam. Please be watchful, you Vietnamese girls who dream of marrying foreign men! In my view, Government agencies must do more to educate girls and deter such marriages, to minimize unfortunate consequences. (Quang Tuan)

Learn from Cambodia. Our male-female balance is at an alarming level already. Vietnam should learn from Cambodia and adjust the laws on marriage with foreign men. Further, these Korean grooms don’t have good jobs. They belong to low social classes in their country and local women don’t want to marry them. But they can immediately have young, pretty and obedient, especially… cheap wives when they go to Vietnam. Does anyone feel this pain? (Nguyen Trung Nam)

Vietnamese people in the eyes of foreigners. As an overseas student, I felt great anguish when a Taiwanese asked me “How is it that we can buy Vietnamese girls at such cheap prices?” Good Taiwanese friends told me that if I know any girl who wants to marry a Taiwanese men, I should tell them to not do it because 99 percent of Taiwanese grooms are rural or disabled men. (Nguyen Tuan Anh)

Gambling their lives. The young women don’t understand about overseas life. All of them imagine that foreign countries are heaven, places where they can have a new life. That is the mistake that any naive girl can make.

It is very difficult to integrate into the life of foreign countries because of cultural and lifestyle differences. It is also lonely. Everyone has to work to maintain their lives. In a developed country, they have to work very hard.

Girls, don’t believe your lives will become happy if you get married to a foreign man. Those who gamble with their lives and are unlucky must pay a very high price. It’s better to respect your values and strive to make a happy life in your homeland. (Ta Duc Thong)

Create a good environment for Vietnamese women. I don’t understand why we ask the state to copy Cambodia’s policy. It is a human right to marry anyone one likes, if they have civil capacity. Why should we prohibit Vietnamese people from marrying the people of this or that country. Suppose such people are in love? Cambodia only bans temporary marriages with foreigners and I think they are seeking an optimal method.

I think that nobody wants to marry someone they don’t love, who is much older than them, and with whom there are language and cultural barriers. You Vietnamese men need to take a good look at yourselves and they way you treat women.

Our society needs to create jobs and better conditions for women to become more socially aware. If foreign men want to marry Vietnamese women, we should not ban them but help our women to learn more about foreign men so they can make good decisions. (Andy)

Why bar people from making choices? Why should the State prohibit Vietnamese men or women from marrying foreigners? They have the right to choose. We should organize clubs, for example a club for Korean grooms in Vietnam and a club for Vietnamese brides in South Korea.

These clubs can provide information for people to learn about each other, the culture, customs and habits of both countries. They will also protect the interest of Vietnamese brides in South Korea.

Please don’t think that if you can’t control something you ought to ban it! If our newspapers only report about Korean-Vietnamese marriages turning out badly, it will hurt Vietnamese brides, their Korean husbands and especially their children when they visit their mother’s homeland.

Girls can take care of their lives. If they are happy, they will stay abroad, otherwise they will return home. Some may unluckily marrry brutal men but that ratio is not high, otherwise they would not go to Korea. It is better to live far from home if you can have a better life and send some money home to the parents than to live in Vietnam with a despotic husband who forbids a wife to help her parents. (Fiat1.6)

Education and jobs are the key. Do you see any girl who has graduated from a university or has a stable job lining up at the marriage brokers to get a Korean or Taiwanese husband? If one has no job, one dreams of changing one’s life. And why would any woman prefer a Vietnamese husband if he’s a drunken oaf, a wife-beater and one who disdains her parents? If that were my only choice here, probably I’d think of marrying a foreigner myself. (Le Annie)

Korean grooms are really very poor. I’m working in South Korea so I know about real life there. My advice is not to marry a Korean man because they are really poor. Their income is no more than the income of workers like me and they are all from rural areas. Often they leave their foreign wives at home with their parents while they work in industrial zones, and only come back home one every few months. Elderly Koreans are often very demanding, so many Vietnamese brides are treated badly.

Moreover, many men only marry you to have children. If you can’t bear a child, you may be divorced and sent home. Sometimes after giving birth to a child, you’ll be sent home anyway. Another matter is that in your first years in South Korea, you don’t have Korean nationality so you are not protected by the local laws. You can become victims of violence. (Hoang)

It is quite common. I see this ‘brokerage’ going on every day. Sometimes the girls have to strip naked for the Korean men to choose. At 107 Nguyen Du, District 1, HCM City you can see top brokers, both Korean and Vietnamese. It is sad that ‘selections’ take place publicly at two schools, Nguyen Du and the Conservatory of Music. I hope the authorities do something to stop it. (Thanh Hoang)

There is no happiness when you are tricked. I’m living in South Korea with my Korean husband. I married him through brokerage. I cried when I was chosen by my husband from among hundreds of girls. I agreed to follow him within several minutes. At that time I only know his name and that he was 38 years old.

After three months of doing paperwork, I went to Korea and my dream collapsed completely. My husband is unemployed and an epileptic – something I’d never been told. At first I suffered great misery. I cried a lot, missing my home and knowing I’d been cheated. However, my husband is very gentle and my parents-in-law are very kind to me, because they know that I suffer in this marriage. I’m luckier than many other Vietnamese brides in Korea. I accept this life and try to overcome difficulties. I hope others in similar circumstances will also succeed. (Nguyen Thi Hong)

My life is ruined. I was cheated by the go-between, who assured me that my current husband is very gentle, a university graduate and an office employee. Within two weeks after I came to Korea, I knew that I was tricked.

My husband is a brute. Sometimes he wakes me at midnight to press his fingers into dangerous spots in my body. My husband and his mother told me that in Vietnam and Korea, it is normal for husbands to beat their wives. It is their way of show their love.

I’m thoroughly fed up and have made up my mind to return home. However the officials told me to wait. I don’t know how long I will have to wait. I want to tell my story so other girls will know and avoid bride ‘selections.’

Briefly, we are seen as cheap girls and I hope the Government will abolish marriage brokerage in our country. (Nguyen Thi Thu Huong)

The ‘brides’ dream of eating well and wearing beautiful clothes. I think differently. I think it is a shame for Vietnamese women. Only a very few of the women who get married via brokers are forced to live hard lives. Others are lazy women who want a life of luxury, don’t want to struggle to achieve it themselves but rely on luck through marrying foreigners. (Knight)

Just fate. I witnessed a bride selection in Hai Phong. Actually, looking at the future grooms I couldn’t image that they were selecting wives. A group of men wore black suits. Some looked odd.

Escaping from poverty by marrying foreigners is a fact in not only Vietnam but also in China and some other Southeast Asian countries. We can’t ban because Vietnam is too poor and it’s too difficult for rural girls to escape from poverty. (Ha Thi Phuong Dung)

A ‘love market’ may be a good idea. I’ve been to many countries in the world and I see that life in Vietnam is the best. I wish our leaders to create jobs for Vietnamese people to help them escape from poverty. Our media must report about unlucky lives of Vietnamese women in Korea to awaken rural girls.

Girls, there are many good men in Vietnam for you to marry. You just don’t have opportunity to see them. A ‘love market’ -- like in China -- may be a good idea. (Dung Pham)

PV

leecs
28-11-2010, 11:49 AM
Shit.......

jackbl
28-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Shit.......

Huh??? How come? What happened? U scolding me? Cos u never reply anyone and I m just 1 posting before u :confused: :eek:

magixskin
28-11-2010, 03:31 PM
In a word: Girls – be careful!
=============================================

very interesting, thanks for sharing :)

jackbl
28-11-2010, 10:38 PM
very interesting, thanks for sharing :)

"hinh xam keo dai hon lang man" - can explain what this sentence means? :)

leecs
29-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Huh??? How come? What happened? U scolding me? Cos u never reply anyone and I m just 1 posting before u :confused: :eek:

No la. Not scolding you. My shit means jialat that scarli vn govt wants to enforce this or whatnot

KangTuo
29-11-2010, 11:02 PM
No la. Not scolding you. My shit means jialat that scarli vn govt wants to enforce this or whatnot

the report is on korean and taiwanese men only leh

KangTuo
29-11-2010, 11:11 PM
i just heard this from my girlfriend. anyone hear this recently?

3 gals will be coming to sillypore with my girlfriend first time sometime in december. so they have a new passport. according to the person who sell airticket to them, the immigration officer in vn will need them to deposit $500 if the 3 gals are taking tiger airways, jetstar or lionair.

if they successfully enter sillypore, the immigration in vn will return the money when they go back vn. if they are being send back, the deposit will be gone.
the ticket seller tells them that it is better to fly by vietnam air as there will not be such policy being impose.

new passport + budget = $500 deposit

xyman
30-11-2010, 12:00 AM

3 gals will be coming to sillypore with my girlfriend first time sometime in december. so they have a new passport. according to the person who sell airticket to them, the immigration officer in vn will need them to deposit $500 if the 3 gals are taking tiger airways, jetstar or lionair.

if they successfully enter sillypore, the immigration in vn will return the money when they go back vn. if they are being send back, the deposit will be gone.
the ticket seller tells them that it is better to fly by vietnam air as there will not be such policy being impose.

Is shy saint going vn soon? Let me know... I want to go also

shysaint
30-11-2010, 03:11 AM
Is shy saint going vn soon? Let me know... I want to go also

Bro ... why you so cute :eek:

You quote KT message and your ask me going to Vietnam anot ?

thought you are going to comments on his post.... :confused:

YES YES YES ... I am Going .... CONFIRMED .... Date should be next week ...

Any Bro(s) need delivery service, pls let me know ....

shysaint
30-11-2010, 03:18 AM

Bro KT ... never heard of such ruling ....

But sometimes VN airport do have funny actions ...

1. When I flew back with my BX ,,, they check our marriage certificate.
2. They ask Her When she is coming back to Vietnam?

When I lead tour groups to VN and leaving VN ..

1. They check their VISA during check-in for departure, if expire cannot leave Vietnam ....
2. Besides Passport, they want to check Work Permit, Working Pass and etc ..

Why wrong ??? hahaahha ..... Cannot Understand ...

SingViet
30-11-2010, 07:17 AM
if you are officially married to a viet spouse, you will realise that handling her RELATIVES will be one of the more troublesome areas affecting your relationship with her.

For the past 7 years with my wife, i have been cheated twice by her relatives in business. The amount cheated amounts to more slightly more than US$25k. The relatives will always want to provide SUPPORT when you are thinking of doing business in Vietnam. They will have links to this and that. My spouse will always have complete trust in them, but i am always quite doubtful of them. But if i voice my suspicion, my wife will be angry with me, often saying that i look down on her family. After some months when things went wrong, money go missing and relative also go missing together with the money, my wife will keep quiet.

Personally, i hate employing my wife's relatives or even dealing with them in business. They don't work and expect to be paid.

My personal experience tells me that vietnamese cannot be trusted. Cheating to gain wealth are just too common for them.

Doing business in Vietnam is not as easy as what most thought it is. The amount of shit i have been thru there just reminds me constantly that money doesn't come easy.

ekemono
30-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Bros, I like to find out if remitting money to Vietnam with USD pay out currency is better than Dong?
According to my wife, if I choose pay out currency in Dong, the amount will be very much less in comparison to USD. I am remitting with Western Union in SGD.

I dun understand cos after she collect in USD, she will still need to exchange to Dong when she needs money to use later on. Doesn't it means there will be another tier of money changer trader that will earn some from exchanging USD to Dong? That means in total, she may get less Dong than compare to if I had choose currency pay out in Dong from the start?

KangTuo
30-11-2010, 09:33 AM
if you are officially married to a viet spouse, you will realise that handling her RELATIVES will be one of the more troublesome areas affecting your relationship with her.

bro, I had never experience it but I see that my bro experience different things from you. Probably his wife is from the middle class family in vietnam.

His wife and family had alot of contacts in vietnam that is why my bro had alot of support in his biz dealings. Her family members helped out in the resturant after their office work or when free. They never ask a thing from him. Her relative are all abroad in USA or Korea. They never mention about biz dealing to my bro. Everyone mind their own biz but when in need, they will help or when there are special occasion, all will fly back to vn.

However I agree with you that vietnamese cannot be trusted and doing biz is not easy. He nearly went busted after 9 months but due to some luck, he overturn the whole situation. Heard from my bro that when he first started, he also kana cheated by few customer.

Ever since, his policy is "if you do not have money, you do not need to come look for me"

KangTuo
30-11-2010, 09:47 AM
Bros, I like to find out if remitting money to Vietnam with USD pay out currency is better than Dong?
According to my wife, if I choose pay out currency in Dong, the amount will be very much less in comparison to USD. I am remitting with Western Union in SGD.

I dun understand cos after she collect in USD, she will still need to exchange to Dong when she needs money to use later on. Doesn't it means there will be another tier of money changer trader that will earn some from exchanging USD to Dong? That means in total, she may get less Dong than compare to if I had choose currency pay out in Dong from the start?

I don't think that they will think so much about double exchange rate. (sing$ -> USD -> VND) as the first tier is bear by you mah.

probably VND has de-value, so they just think the USD is better lor.

Hurricane88
30-11-2010, 11:25 AM

bro, your bx will always think that USD is good to keep and will fetch better value than dong...she dun calculate the twice exchange losses that she dun have to pay because you paid...hahaha...:)

Why dun you remit money thru us...straight from SGD to Dong at good exchange rate and express service...:)

KangTuo
30-11-2010, 11:33 AM
bro, your bx will always think that USD is good to keep and will fetch better value than dong...she dun calculate the twice exchange losses that she dun have to pay because you paid...hahaha...:)

Why dun you remit money thru us...straight from SGD to Dong at good exchange rate and express service...:)

They will calculate the exchange loss when they need to exchange from VND to Sing$.

I also started remitting money via Western Union somewhere mid of this year. My girlfriend recieve it in VND. Nothing say, nothing complain. Once when she need to exchange it to Sing$ to pass to her friend, she start asking me why why why... :(

A number of times I remit money thru Carrot007 express service as well... :p

shysaint
30-11-2010, 12:22 PM

Bro ... I would say US fro them is better as they can fetch a higher value.

Another reason is also when I send $$$ I want the amount and currency type to fetch the best value ...

I just recently sent $$$ to my BX .... This transaction was done @ SingPost thru Western Union ... and bearing in mind VND in Singapore contact is worthless regardless which bank or $$$ transfer agency you go to.

This exchange rate is 3 weeks ago ....

In Singapore:

Exchange Rate : 10 SGD = 14,685 VND
10 USD = 18,865 VND

In Vietnam (Particulary in BD, HCMC will be much higher):

Exchange Rate : 10 SGD = 15,500 VND
10 USD = 20,500 VND

What did I do :

Amount wanted to give her = 10 Million Dong

1st choice : SGD - VND = $693.84 ($673.84 + $20)

2nd choice : SGD - USD - VND = $708.10 ($688.10 + $$20)

3rd choice : SGD 689.24 - USD 510

Final Solution = 3rd choice ... by giving her usd 510 , she can get aprrox 10.3 million dong

Save on SGD and Maximise in USD in VN ...

However, the best way is to receive by SGD , but too bad western union is Vietnam do not dispence SGD .. else it will be a good choice.

Current exchange rate ... I think should be very high ..

10 USD = >20,500 or more
10 USD = >16,500 or more

Rgds

Hurricane88
30-11-2010, 01:35 PM

Current exchange rate ... I think should be very high ..

10 USD = >20,500 or more
10 USD = >16,500 or more

Rgds

I think typo error...10 SGD = 16,500 vnd....:p

where can get so high in hcm...if have pls post address...no point telling yes, but dun have address...:)

If anyone wan to remit money I can help with express service...pm me...:)

ekemono
30-11-2010, 01:51 PM

Noted bro. I will pm you for info the next round.

Honey Boon
30-11-2010, 02:56 PM
I tot is S$1 ?
:confused:
I think typo error...10 SGD = 16,500 vnd....:p

SingViet
30-11-2010, 03:56 PM
bro, I had never experience it but I see that my bro experience different things from you. Probably his wife is from the middle class family in vietnam.

this i agree with the social class

shysaint
30-11-2010, 05:41 PM
hi hi Bro ...

Yesssss it's a typo ... 1 SGD or 1 USD ....

adress I don't have... but can recommend 1 ... it's at the airport ...

the counter 2nd on the right at the exit to the waiting area .... i always change there ... highest compare to else where ... the counter 4th is also high but then they charge commision ....

So if that is not so high, then my decision to convert to USD to remit is the correct decision.

jackbl
30-11-2010, 07:36 PM
For the past 7 years with my wife, i have been cheated twice by her relatives in business. The amount cheated amounts to more slightly more than US$25k..

Wow u r rich enough to get cheated so much and now still standing strong. If it's me, die flat, dun know where to regain back this amount :(

KangTuo
30-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Wow u r rich enough to get cheated so much and now still standing strong. If it's me, die flat, dun know where to regain back this amount :(

bro you are rich enough to cheong ktv and pub in GL and JC.
you will only die flat if you never cheong GL and JC.
today i good boy stay home while you sing and enjoy in mask51 leh.

Gl_lover07
01-12-2010, 02:49 AM
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me to do a translation? thuc su rat la sung suong ngay hom nay duoc on tren giup do cho. con cam on troi dat da giup do cho con.

Thanks.

KangTuo
01-12-2010, 02:56 AM
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me to do a translation? thuc su rat la sung suong ngay hom nay duoc on tren giup do cho. con cam on troi dat da giup do cho con.

Thanks.

actually very blissful day today as the sky helped. also thankyou god for helping child

jackbl
01-12-2010, 09:19 AM
today i good boy stay home while you sing and enjoy in mask51 leh.

I already let u know my location. Its your option to come here and find new target before you are "jailed" and ending your chionging life, but u choose to leave me alone. :(

KangTuo
01-12-2010, 09:46 AM
I already let u know my location. Its your option to come here and find new target before you are "jailed" and ending your chionging life, but u choose to leave me alone. :(

you always say I am a strong competitor for VB.. so I leave you alone to hook up vb mah. If i appear, you got no chance. :D

SingViet
01-12-2010, 09:56 AM

I m sure the amount you spent on cheonging for 7 years is much more than US$25k. So in fact, you are richer than me

Hurricane88
01-12-2010, 10:11 AM
I m sure the amount you spent on cheonging for 7 years is much more than US$25k. So in fact, you are richer than me

this one I agree...hahaha...:p

Maths -

1 nite = 30 bucks (drinks + tips for VB excluding transport, misc, )
1 Week = 7 x 30 = $210.00
1 month = 30 x 30 = $900.00 (conservative estimates w/o going to hotel with VB)
1 year = 12 x 900 = $10,800.00

7 yrs = 7 x 10,800 = $ 75,600.00 divide by USD exchange rate of 1.45 = USD 50k...(think this amount is understated...:p)

A+++
01-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Does any bro know a cheaper way to make call to HCMC? I've ony been there twice, not so familiar with it. Gf (not official yet) went back for new year :( , gotta call her.

My brief of story:
Met her at KTV 6 monts back, have been her regular ever since. Kinda like her so asked her out for dinner few times. She asks me to look for her when she goes back, saying will bring me play around, haha. Saw one familiar place mentioned in this post 'Vung Tau' which she says will bring me to, hehe.

This thread is just so useful for us, thanks for all the advice.

Hurricane88
01-12-2010, 12:12 PM
Does any bro know a cheaper way to make call to HCMC? I've ony been there twice, not so familiar with it. Gf (not official yet) went back for new year :( , gotta call her.

My brief of story:
Met her at KTV 6 monts back, have been her regular ever since. Kinda like her so asked her out for dinner few times. She asks me to look for her when she goes back, saying will bring me play around, haha. Saw one familiar place mentioned in this post 'Vung Tau' which she says will bring me to, hehe.

I just did a search and plenty of hits...just click here...http://www.sammyboyforum.com/search.php?searchid=11442328

A+++
01-12-2010, 03:09 PM
I just did a search and plenty of hits...just click here...http://www.sammyboyforum.com/search.php?searchid=11442328

Thanks!
Have been reading this thread for weeks & just too many to be found.

shysaint
01-12-2010, 03:38 PM

My brief of story:

1. M1 Pre-Paid Card = Only telco that have cheap IDD call to Vietnam.

2. M1 Post Paid = Subscribe $5 monthly and you enjoy IDD call rate pecked as local call charges.

3. Buy Chat Chat - $7.80 for 105 minutes

4. Buy IDD 001 - $8.30 for 108 minutes.

That's the best option ... and the thread Bro Hurricane99 recommended revolve around this discussion.

Rgds.

Hurricane88
01-12-2010, 03:41 PM
That's the best option ... and the thread Bro Hurricane99 recommended revolve around this discussion.

Rgds.

Cheapest option which I have used for the past 6 months...www.fring.com...use the fring call...only thing is need wifi phones both sides...oso can do web chat anytime...:)

shysaint
01-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Cheapest option which I have used for the past 6 months...www.fring.com...use the fring call...only thing is need wifi phones both sides...oso can do web chat anytime...:)

Oh yeah ... That's of course the best and the cheapest choice ....

Can use 'SKYPE' also .....

the only limitation is need either WIFI on good DATA Plan.

shysaint
01-12-2010, 03:59 PM

1. M1 Pre-Paid Card = Only telco that have cheap IDD call to Vietnam.

2. M1 Post Paid = Subscribe $5 monthly and you enjoy IDD call rate pecked as local call charges.

4. Buy IDD 001 - $8.30 for 108 minutes.

5. Use SKYPE to call her (The Cheapest) but need good data plan or wifi.

6. This method is not the Cheapest BUT is FREE ....

a. www.fring.com...use the fring call...only thing is need wifi phones both sides...oso can do web chat anytime - By Bro Hurricane88

b. use skype on both end - Need good data plan or wifi ...

Updated :)

miua55555
01-12-2010, 04:10 PM
I use Yahoo Messenger (FOC), and iCallback card $8.00 (UP. $10.00) for 150 mins.

KangTuo
01-12-2010, 04:18 PM

use to be using chat chat to control my usage and calling to vn.
I also subscribed to M1 IDD call @ $5 monthly.

Nowadays I simply just pick up my HP and call. Who cares about charges when calling loved ones... :D
average monthly HP bill is about $150 (including data plan and mobile broadband)
IDD call of $500 - $800 all waive off due to $5 IDD subscription

batboyz
01-12-2010, 04:53 PM
I also subscribed to M1 IDD call @ $5 monthly.

Nowadays I simply just pick up my HP and call. Who cares about charges when calling loved ones... :D
average monthly HP bill is about $150 (including data plan and mobile broadband)
IDD call of $500 - $800 all waive off due to $5 IDD subscription

Any charges charged to the receiving party?

KangTuo
01-12-2010, 05:03 PM

No charges for receiving party.

shysaint
01-12-2010, 06:09 PM

For VN, In-coming call is FREE :D

A+++
01-12-2010, 06:55 PM
Haha I guess most of us here won't be so pek chek if VBs own a computer at home, hehe

xyman
02-12-2010, 01:11 AM
Haha I guess most of us here won't be so pek chek if VBs own a computer at home, hehe

You can use yahoo messenger to video chat with your vn. I use my iPhone 4 to chat with my baxa. I can see her on my phone...:) sometimes see more...

shysaint
02-12-2010, 01:57 AM
You can use yahoo messenger to video chat with your vn. I use my iPhone 4 to chat with my baxa. I can see her on my phone...:) sometimes see more...

Wa .. Like that must Buy iPhone4 ... :confused::eek:

SureScore
02-12-2010, 08:46 AM

Bro, there are plenty of internet games shops around every neighbourhoods. Only charge 5000 Vnd per hour about 35cents SGD. Simply dirt cheap and don't bother about owning computer at home.

jackbl
02-12-2010, 09:21 AM

I only cheong for 4 years. The amount u come out is 1time, while mine is accumulate throughout.

KangTuo
02-12-2010, 10:37 AM
I only cheong for 4 years.

xao nhieu nhieu... :rolleyes::p

carmeo88
02-12-2010, 08:20 PM
At least 6 years in GL, since I know Jack.:D

jackbl
04-12-2010, 10:25 AM
Nearly 60 percent of Vietnamese women maltreated by their husbands
================================================== =========

VietNamNet Bridge – They may be poorly treated by their husbands physically, psychologically or sexually. Even pregnant women are beaten.

This is the result of a research conducted in early 2010, with the participation of nearly 5000 women from 18 to 60 years old.

The research work reveals that up to 54 percent of the women surveyed suffered from psychological maltreatment. One in three women was abused by their husbands physically or sexually.

Duyen from Hanoi was beaten by her husband very often. He beat her with anything he had, for example a pipe, a small chair, a brick or his sandal.

Nguyen Phong, a senior official from the General Statistic Office, said the survey shows that most Vietnamese women are threatened by family violence.

In some areas, four out of ten women said they didn’t feel safe in their families. Up to 5 percent of pregnant women were also beaten at least once.

Worse, many children had to witness family violence.

“Even with the presence of my daughter or her friends, though they are only ten years old, whenever he came home, he weighed down on me…” a woman who participated in the survey said.

Dr. Jean Marc Olive, chief representative of the World Health Organisation in Vietnam, said children who have to witness family violence will suffer from psychological problems. Moreover, they can become violent people when they grow up.

Most women kept silent when they were beaten by their husbands. Up to 87 percent of them said they had never thought of reporting their cases to the local governments to get help though Vietnam has the Law on Family Violence Prevention.

Some women even thought that violence in families is normal and women should bear it to maintain peace in their families.

Some women sought the community’s help but it was ineffective because some local governments still thought that family violence is a family matter.

“Now we have evidences – true stories – from women who were maltreated in their families. It’s time to break the silence. We expect women to stand up and tell their stories to put an end to domestic violence,” Mr. Olive said.

PV

SureScore
04-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Nearly 60 percent of Vietnamese women maltreated by their husbands
================================================== =========

No wonder so many poor peasants wanted to marry foreigner. You can speak to alot of VB, most can tell you their stories.

SingViet
04-12-2010, 07:34 PM
I think almost every other chap who has contact with Vietnamese or have some knowledge of vietnamese culture will know that most Vietnamese man are useless and will beat their spouse often. That's the main reason why most vietnamese gals dream of marrying foreigners who will respect them and provide them with comfortable life abroad. But when these dreams never come true after marrying foreigner and going abroad, they will choose to go back Vietnam to be beaten by their Vietnamese man. :rolleyes:

Botarbolampar
04-12-2010, 10:42 PM
I think almost every other chap who has contact with Vietnamese or have some knowledge of vietnamese culture will know that most Vietnamese man are useless and will beat their spouse often. That's the main reason why most vietnamese gals dream of marrying foreigners who will respect them and provide them with comfortable life abroad. But when these dreams never come true after marrying foreigner and going abroad, they will choose to go back Vietnam to be beaten by their Vietnamese man. :rolleyes:

True bro..........I agreed what you say.

SureScore
05-12-2010, 12:21 PM

Me too agreed.

papillon30
05-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Wife beating is like a hobby to the Vietnamese men, usually after
the men came home drunk. Neighbours pretend to be deaf, police
pretend it is orgasmic screams.

Besides the honky-tong of the day traffic, night time you have the
screams. HCMC is a very noisy city.:D

SingViet
08-12-2010, 07:16 AM
That's a good one . :D

miua55555
08-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Wife beating is like a hobby to the Vietnamese men, usually after
the men came home drunk. Neighbours pretend to be deaf, police
pretend it is orgasmic screams.

Besides the honky-tong of the day traffic, night time you have the
screams. HCMC is a very noisy city.:D

Hanoi is much more quiet at night IMO. I have visited my fren in one of the old quarters and whole family slept together in the living room, on the floor, with pillows and blanket, that's all. :eek:

Machiam Kampong spirit, but in HDB style.

naemlo
08-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Hanoi is much more quiet at night IMO. I have visited my fren in one of the old quarters and whole family slept together in the living room, on the floor, with pillows and blanket, that's all. :eek:

U forget, they even have their bikes to sleep with :D

SingViet
09-12-2010, 10:46 AM
Vietnamese do not need any proper bed or any house with proper sanitation to live in. They can sleep anywhere. ;)

big wood
09-12-2010, 11:31 AM
ha ha well say bro singviet straight to the point:)

papillon30
09-12-2010, 03:58 PM
http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=42-17963542&tab=details&caller=search

http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=VH001943&tab=details&caller=search

http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=42-20433973&tab=details&caller=search

http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=VH001940&tab=details&caller=search

http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=VH001939&tab=details&caller=search

http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=0000271924-028&tab=details&caller=search

http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=VH001545&tab=details&caller=search

http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=R93196522&tab=details&caller=search

http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=RA003130&tab=details&caller=search

http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=RA003790&tab=details&caller=search

http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=PT002862&tab=details&caller=search

SingViet
09-12-2010, 06:22 PM
haha. good one :D

SureScore
09-12-2010, 08:44 PM
http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=RA003790&tab=details&caller=search

http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=PT002862&tab=details&caller=search

Good one. Thank you for sharing.

miua55555
09-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Wahahhaa... thanks for sharing the pics.

Look at those pics make me feel how fortunate many of us are. :(

SingViet
12-12-2010, 08:08 AM
One thing that kinda still amuses me till now. When i first went VN many years ago, i was amazed by how the electric fan works. I was trying to turn on the fan but i realised that when i press the Number 3 button, the fan speed's kinda slow. When i pressed Number 1, the fan speed is at full blast. KNN, then i realised they do things the other way round. They don't follow international standards. Some bros can go the local cafes take a look, their fans are without cover. Damm dangerous. I remember going to a beer om with a fellow brother, the fan (without cover) was running at full blast, shaking away like the blade's going to fly off any moment while the ladies were giving us a BBBJ. I was damm worried that the blade will fly off and land on my dick... dammm... what a experience :D

PAPA YONG
12-12-2010, 12:44 PM
For bros who are planning to get a job / start a business / get married in Vietnam, can visit http://www.Vietnam-Office.com

For a solution rather than bum-bum around on SBF.

The company is set up by a Singaporean who also married a Vietnamese;
They were rather established in HCMC-Vietnam when I visited them recently;
And have initiated support groups for Vietnamese Wives Club (Led by the wife) in Singapore and Foreign Husbands Club (Led by the husband) in Vietnam.

They were married in HCMC-Vietnam.
The wife is a Vietnamese and now a Singapore PR.
The husband is a Singaporean and now a Vietnam PR
From the marriage.

Don't quote where you know about them. Just wanna give an example of a successful union of a Vietnamese woman and a Singaporean man if you are seriously looking for a future with your loved Vietnamese; although I didn't make it all the way with my Ba Xa.

The "Feed the Whole Family" mentality is a milestone.

Botarbolampar
12-12-2010, 04:03 PM
For bros who are planning to get a job / start a business / get married in Vietnam, can visit http://www.Vietnam-Office.com
The "Feed the Whole Family" mentality is a milestone.

Well, well, well, precious information. Thanks a million.

papillon30
15-12-2010, 01:32 AM
Well, well, well, precious information. Thanks a million.

Established in 2010; already an expert. I came in the early 90s, and I am
still on the learning curve. Everyday I learn something new.:D

miua55555
15-12-2010, 04:01 AM
viet nam ? ohh my lovely country !

Pls share your experiences. :D

SingViet
15-12-2010, 07:16 AM

hhahha, good one bro. This is a good forum where we find lots of new information daily. ;)

PAPA YONG
15-12-2010, 01:31 PM

The couple has been together and invest in land banking since 2003 in HCMC and its surrounding provinces. They only established this new company in 2010 to cater to those business enquires that went to them at their property agency, also registered in Vietnam.

I'm a personal friend of the husband :p

Anyone running F&B business in HCMC on SBF? Saw alot Singaporeans in this trade during my recent visit. Sometimes, it's not the time / duration in one place, I was in Vietnam in the late 90s too, earlier than the husband, I was the one to introduce him into Vietnam but didn't see deeper into the market's potential especially the property and gold; my focus was on the girls then and lost out great opportunities. Now, jealous at what the husband has achieved and it's now almost impossible to generate as much profits from property as before. New rules and regulations fall in to make such investments worse.

I used to run one of those mail-bride orders (agency) in Katong Shopping Center.

SureScore
15-12-2010, 03:10 PM
The couple has been together and invest in land banking since 2003 in HCMC and its surrounding provinces. They only established this new company in 2010 to cater to those business enquires that went to them at their property agency, also registered in Vietnam.

I'm a personal friend of the husband :p

Sounded more like a sales pitch.

omgwtf
16-12-2010, 09:47 AM
Sounded more like a sales pitch.

Dun think so , I know the guy too , but just normal friend and not close, he is successful and I can vote for our bro who recommended him, it is a true story.

:-)

shysaint
16-12-2010, 01:03 PM
I was in Vietnam in the late 90s too, earlier than the husband, I was the one to introduce him into Vietnam but didn't see deeper into the market's potential especially the property and gold; my focus was on the girls then and lost out great opportunities. Now, jealous at what the husband has achieved and it's now almost impossible to generate as much profits from property as before. New rules and regulations fall in to make such investments worse.

Girls always make your thinking go astray :p

Dun say u were in VN in 1990, When I started in VN 1.5 years ago, I saw the potential of property but DON'T have the $$$$$$$$ .....

You still can make $$$ now provided you know the government official and they willing to share the development blueprint of the provinces ...

How people who are rich in VN doing property development are 1.GOT $$$ and 2. Know the development blueprint in VN .... thats why some people who are rich and connected to the gvernment official are DAMN RICH now.

Rgds.

SureScore
16-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Dun think so , I know the guy too , but just normal friend and not close, he is successful and I can vote for our bro who recommended him, it is a true story.

:-)

What I meant was posting a website and talking about him when this thread was "Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner". Not sure if this is off topic. Need to check with TS.

If the website don't charge money then alright to share otherwise sales pitch.

Gl_lover07
17-12-2010, 05:48 AM
Hi,

Can anyone advise me? My bxa comes to Singapore for at least 5-6 times the last 2 years with her ex as gurantor. She told me that she can change me as her gurantor if she comes after 3 months. Is this true?

teebs_darklord
17-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Hi,

Can anyone advise me? My bxa comes to Singapore for at least 5-6 times the last 2 years with her ex as gurantor. She told me that she can change me as her gurantor if she comes after 3 months. Is this true?

She can change her guarantor anytime. Shouldn't be an issue. But are you talking about short term visit pass or long term visit pass???

CuteBuns
17-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Hi,

Juz search "guarantor" in this thread and u can find lots of references. I think many seniors here get tired of answering the same questions over and over again. In any case, u need a submit a form to ICA if I remember correctly.

teebs_darklord
17-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Juz search "guarantor" in this thread and u can find lots of references. I think many seniors here get tired of answering the same questions over and over again. In any case, u need a submit a form to ICA if I remember correctly.

Many years back, you need to bring the gal to ICA with her passport. Then u need to take a queue number and fill in a form with both of your particulars, address etc and submit to the ICA officer who will then stamp the extension chop in the gal's passport. Heard that now you can do it online though so probably the procedure might have changed.

NeMeSis^
17-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Phew... finally finished reading all the pages. It was really very informative.

Thanks to all Bros who has contributed to the thread ! :)

Gl_lover07
17-12-2010, 01:00 PM
She can change her guarantor anytime. Shouldn't be an issue. But are you talking about short term visit pass or long term visit pass???

Short term visit pass. My bxa lost her passport in singapore and her ex become her gurantor when he bring her to ICA. Every time when she comes to singapore, she will write her ex's name, address and hp in the local address column in the white card. According to my bxa, her ex's data was registered in the system. The airport checkpoint officer some time will call her ex to verify before letting her come in to singapore.

She told me for 3 months she dun come to singapore then she change me as her gurantor. Please advise.

teebs_darklord
17-12-2010, 01:29 PM
Short term visit pass. My bxa lost her passport in singapore and her ex become her gurantor when he bring her to ICA. Every time when she comes to singapore, she will write her ex's name, address and hp in the local address column in the white card. According to my bxa, her ex's data was registered in the system. The airport checkpoint officer some time will call her ex to verify before letting her come in to singapore.

She told me for 3 months she dun come to singapore then she change me as her gurantor. Please advise.

Not necessary. She can also fill in a hotel name as the address in the immigration form if she wants to. And the immigration officer will then decide how long to allow her to stay in Singapore.

When her short term visa is going to expire, you can bring her down to ICA, fill in the form and your particulars will then be captured by the system. If the ICA officer asks why she has changed her guarantor, just tell him that she is now your gf. Most likely they will not ask anymore questions. :D

NeMeSis^
17-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Phew... finally finished reading all the pages. It was really informative.

Thanks to all Bros who has contributed to the thread ! :)

volcano
18-12-2010, 10:38 AM

bro,to be a gurantor is very easy,just go to the ICA,fill up form n wait for ur number to be called up then produce ur IC....but the most important factor is that.....the bxa u refering to its really ur bxa or just a so called fling with a WL who is working in GL/JC???.....do u know the consequence of being a gurantor to a WL who is being caught during work?pls search through the thread or go to ICA website for the answer....

PAPA YONG
19-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Just thought of helping those really serious about living in Vietnam. I will be flying into HCMC, for fun and business - I can arrange a get-together with brothers interested to meet the husband and wife at their place in District 7, near the Lotte Mart.

Just don't tell them where you guys were gathered. Let me know for those interested :D

SingViet
19-12-2010, 07:18 PM
When did my thread become an advertisement board? Advertisement allowed, but not excessive :D By the way, i know the guy too.

SingViet
19-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Can we make a clear distinction between Ba Xa and Ban Gai in this thread? Ba Xa = Wife = Officially Married with marriage certificate . ;)

SingViet
19-12-2010, 07:27 PM
My bxa lost her passport in singapore

Most of the WL are always losing passport. They believe that immigration will not be able to see their many many singapore immigration stamps if they lose their passport.

shysaint
19-12-2010, 08:25 PM
Can we make a clear distinction between Ba Xa and Ban Gai in this thread? Ba Xa = Wife = Officially Married with marriage certificate . ;)

Bro SingViet ....

I have since long time ago mentioned about this .... coz many many BROs described their partners as 'BXs'... when clarify, it's only their GF and not real BX ....

VEry Very Confusing ..... :confused:

CuteBuns
19-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Most of the WL are always losing passport. They believe that immigration will not be able to see their many many singapore immigration stamps if they lose their passport.

Yep, encountered one recently too. Some more take her own sweet time to go embassy and ICA. Already brought her to embassy last week and i guess she'll ask me to bring her to ica as well soon. They think ICA stupid or what? In any case, she can forget abt me being her guarantor if I bring her there :rolleyes:

xyman
20-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Bro SingViet ....

I have since long time ago mentioned about this .... coz many many BROs described their partners as 'BXs'... when clarify, it's only their GF and not real BX ....

VEry Very Confusing ..... :confused:

Oohh.. Back in Singapore?..:) want to join me in Jan? Now 'bx' sweet to me again... Headache. Thought I can look for other syt.

SingViet
20-12-2010, 07:14 AM
Yep, encountered one recently too. Some more take her own sweet time to go embassy and ICA. Already brought her to embassy last week and i guess she'll ask me to bring her to ica as well soon. They think ICA stupid or what? In any case, she can forget abt me being her guarantor if I bring her there :rolleyes:

Under Vietnamese immigration rules, they can only lose passport once and make a 2nd copy. If they lose the 2nd copy again, they will be fined and disallowed from obtaining the 3rd copy. But in vietnam, anything is possible. With USD, you can get the 3rd and even the 4th copy. ;)

About being guarantor for Viet WL , i feel its the most stupid thing to do for any Singaporean guy. The viet WL not only have one Singaporean man lover, they have different lover every day they work. So if you act as their guarantor and they kanna caught by anti-vice, you kanna lock up while she go back Vietnam to enjoy with her Vietnamese bf.

KangTuo
20-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Many viet glas lies about sickness of family members in order to get money from guys, gals, fellow viets, etc.

I overheard a conversation between my girlfriend and her friend in my car. My girlfriend said that last week, one of her friend in HCMC called her, telling my girlfriend that her father had a heart attack and is lying in the hospital. Her friend asked for about S$500 to pay the bills. My girlfriend being soft hearted, wanted to help straight after hearing this. But after putting down the phone, she think again. Luckily my girlfriend knows the girl family and she called the girl's father. He is actually back in his hometown, enjoying and drinking coffee. Straightaway, my girlfriend called the girl to give her a big scolding. Later then she found out that the girl actually lost in a gamble.

KangTuo
20-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Viet girls do plot to dig money from guys.

few months back, when a vb was on her way back to vietnam, a guy try to hook her up on the plane. She exchanged number with him.

Now this vb is back with one of her friend and they plotted to dig money from this guy. This vb tells her friend to meet the guy. Actually her reason is that it is already so many months, the guy should not remember her. So she tell her friend to wear and make up to look like her.

This guy did meet up with the vb friend, asked a lot question about how come looks different. But the vb friend managed to give crap reasons which the guy accepted. He brought her out for dinner and hear many cock and bull stories from her. End of day, this guy give the vb friend $500.

more money yet to come from him... the 2 vb will be splitting the money.

KangTuo
20-12-2010, 10:36 AM
young children also play along with adult to cheat.

My girlfriend's niece has a daughter. She hook up a sillypore guy 2 years back. I saw this guy at their home in HCMC before. I was also told to act along with them. During that time, i was told to say that the young girl is a sister of her niece.

Up till today, even after the guy and my girlfriend's niece got married, the guy still dunno anything as the daughter still call my girlfriend's niece as "Chi" in front of the guy.

Sha_Gua75
20-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Many years back, you need to bring the gal to ICA with her passport. Then u need to take a queue number and fill in a form with both of your particulars, address etc and submit to the ICA officer who will then stamp the extension chop in the gal's passport. Heard that now you can do it online though so probably the procedure might have changed.

Can apply online but may still asked to go down to ICA and submit forms and provide guarantor.

SureScore
20-12-2010, 12:10 PM
When did my thread become an advertisement board? Advertisement allowed, but not excessive :D By the way, i know the guy too.

Good TS. I support this statement.

teebs_darklord
20-12-2010, 01:04 PM
Can apply online but may still asked to go down to ICA and submit forms and provide guarantor.

Ahhhh...so that's the difference now...:D

But I heard from some gals that it is quite difficult to get approval when they apply online...:p

Sha_Gua75
20-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Ahhhh...so that's the difference now...:D

But I heard from some gals that it is quite difficult to get approval when they apply online...:p

That why ask those applied to go down...fingerprint also taken at the counter

SingViet
20-12-2010, 02:22 PM
That why ask those applied to go down...fingerprint also taken at the counter

wah, finally appear after so long :D

Sha_Gua75
20-12-2010, 05:44 PM
wah, finally appear after so long :D

Always around. Just dont bother to post

shysaint
20-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Oohh.. Back in Singapore?..:) want to join me in Jan? Now 'bx' sweet to me again... Headache. Thought I can look for other syt.

YES ... I shoud be going 1st week of January ...

volcano
21-12-2010, 02:17 AM
Just thought of helping those really serious about living in Vietnam. I will be flying into HCMC, for fun and business - I can arrange a get-together with brothers interested to meet the husband and wife at their place in District 7, near the Lotte Mart.

Just don't tell them where you guys were gathered. Let me know for those interested :D

i also live near that area....:p

Hurricane88
21-12-2010, 09:31 AM
i also live near that area....:p

Me too...along Tran Xuan Soan D7...hihi....anyway we shall be having Xmas Dinner right...:)

69ASIMO69
21-12-2010, 09:51 AM
waoh... me too in D7 huynh tan phat

shysaint
21-12-2010, 01:07 PM
All live so near ... easy for gathering ....

NOT like me .. so far :( @ Binh Duong ....

dodgyboi69
21-12-2010, 09:12 PM
I frequent HCM a lot bcos I have a lot of friends there. I recently found someone that I think is worth my time and effort. After breaking off with my ex, I got acquainted with T on Facebook. I kinda knew her because she works in the same bar as my ex. We chatted every night about random stuffs and our fave football club, Manchester united. I was very weary of her because I just got cheated from my ex. Out of impulse, I bought her a man united jersey because she's actually the first woman that I know who loves United and actually understands football.. And I bought that out of friendship. So when I went over to hcm, I passed her the jersey but have no intentions of anything further than friends. She was pretty weary of me as well when I gave her the jersey and gave me the "what the FFF" look.. I then got interested to one of her other colleague, V. We went out a bit as a group and the relationship between me and V blossomed. On my next trip, I spend almost all my time there with V and left T out of the picture. T called me out and asked me how come we never hung out. I told her that I was busy. I then make an effort to meet up with her together with my godsisters and V. My godsisters did not like T because of the longstanding feud that they had long before I came into the picture. So from the start, they already bad mouth T to me. I took everything with a pinch of salt because girls will be girls when they bitch fit! After the meeting, I kinda insulted T by calling her a fake but that was only meant to be a joke. T cried. I was so in shock and called her when I got home. She asked me why I didn't call her when I come hcm cos she thought we're friends. And did my godsisters bad mouth her and all.. I decided to tell her the truth. I told her that I'm going out with V. She cried on the phone. She didn't talk to me for the next few days when I was in VN.. It was then I realized that she actually have a liking for me. Me and V did not work thru. On my 3rd trip, I stopped going out with V because we are simply worlds apart. And I started going out with T. It was a beautiful. Of course she gave me a hard time cos it's obvious that in the back of her mind, she knows that she's the 2nd choice after V. I tried so many tests on her to check her sincerity. I also give her the ultimate test of giving her 10m every month to support her even though we're not an item yet. She rejected and called me stupid instead. I was impressed. Cos that's the end game for all VN girls who go for money. We talked every night when I'm in SG and when I'm in VN, she'll be with me almost every other day. Even my ex never done this before. But we're still not an item. She just came out of very bad relationship with an ang moh who she was a victim of. We had our ups and downs like a normal LDR couple like trust issues and misunderstanding. 

Then on my 4th trip, something happened. She told me a little lie. After work, she told me that she wanna go home but ended up having supper with her colleagues. She really wanted to go home but her colleague psychoed her to come and show face to the new dj who wanted to treat the staffs to supper. She stayed for 20 minutes and left for home. She then text me when she got home. But I have no idea of her little outing. So the very next day, I met up with my god sisters and they told me that T went out yesterday and didn't go home right after work. They then told me that there're rumors that she likes the new dj. I was affected. I got paranoid. But I didn't confront her. She then got the wind that I knew about it and texted me. I replied by saying "why did you lie" and I got no answer for her. That made me even worse cos I thought that's it laa.. I then went to her bar cos I already promised a few friends. She did not even talk to me. Wondering what went wrong, I just drank up.. After she finish work, we talked. She told me that she did reply my SMS and even should it on her sent folder. It was a misunderstanding. I asked her why she lied. She said that she didn't need to report everything to me cos we're not together yet and said that it's just for 20mins or so and don't wanna complicate things. After that we made up and everything went well.
But all hell broke loose when my friend SMS her that she is a money grabber scum, prostitute and all those nonsense. It basically spoiled the day for us. She cried profusely for half a day. It was bad. So bad until I have to call in my Vietnamese god mum to talk to her. She told her all her feelings for me and all the issues that she had with me but she just can't stop thinking that she's the 2nd choice and that all my friends think that she's a cheat like my ex.. I'm all lost.. Any advise? 

happy000
21-12-2010, 10:35 PM
I am curious - in fact very curious. How come you are looking for a gf at entertainment outlet such as bar etc. :confused:

Don't you think that finding a gf outside of the entertainment circle will be more fruitful? :)

I frequent HCM a lot bcos I have a lot of friends there. I recently found someone that I think is worth my time and effort. It was then I realized that she actually have a liking for me. Me and V did not work thru. On my 3rd trip, I stopped going out with V because we are simply worlds apart. And I started going out with T. It was a beautiful. Of course she gave me a hard time cos it's obvious that in the back of her mind, she knows that she's the 2nd choice after V. I tried so many tests on her to check her sincerity.

Then on my 4th trip, something happened. She told me a little lie. After work, she told me that she wanna go home but ended up having supper with her colleagues. She really wanted to go home but her colleague psychoed her to come and show face to the new dj who wanted to treat the staffs to supper. She stayed for 20 minutes and left for home. She then text me when she got home. It was bad. So bad until I have to call in my Vietnamese god mum to talk to her. She told her all her feelings for me and all the issues that she had with me but she just can't stop thinking that she's the 2nd choice and that all my friends think that she's a cheat like my ex.. I'm all lost.. Any advise? 

volcano
21-12-2010, 10:48 PM
I frequent HCM a lot bcos I have a lot of friends there.I'm all lost.. Any advise? 

bro,from ur posting...i feel that u r not green in Vietnam....u should be able to detect or filter off any bad intension from the gal if u can keep r head cool....

btw...how often do u come HCMC???...fortnightly or monthly???...if u r unable to do that then i wouldn't encourage u to have long distant relationship with the gal....furthermore she is working in a bar....temptation r too high in this kind of places....i am afraid that u will be heart broken in the future if u plunge urself too deep into that love web....

anyway....u should make the choice urself carefully....above its just my humble advice to u......:)

volcano
21-12-2010, 10:51 PM
waoh... me too in D7 huynh tan phat

ooooooooh.............tats a very long stretch of road.....:eek::p:eek::)

volcano
21-12-2010, 10:54 PM
Me too...along Tran Xuan Soan D7...hihi....anyway we shall be having Xmas Dinner right...:)

very very near to me....maybe we can just meet along the river banks for coffee instead of travelling to windows 4....kekeke.....:p:p

i have booked a room for 25 pax.......

dodgyboi69
22-12-2010, 01:52 AM
bro,from ur posting...i feel that u r not green in Vietnam....u should be able to detect or filter off any bad intension from the gal if u can keep r head cool....

btw...how often do u come HCMC???...fortnightly or monthly???...if u r unable to do that then i wouldn't encourage u to have long distant relationship with the gal....furthermore she is working in a bar....temptation r too high in this kind of places....i am afraid that u will be heart broken in the future if u plunge urself too deep into that love web....

anyway....u should make the choice urself carefully....above its just my humble advice to u......:)

It depends on my availability.. I usually go hcm every month. It's kinda my getaway spot. Sometimes even 2 or 3 times a month.
I know that she works in a bar but I guess they're still girls too. Temptation is too high for them but I guess it's worth the risk. I've done enough intel and tests on her and I'm a kind of person who has trusts issues.. So far she passed the test with flying colors. I might just take the plunge. Still deciding.

dodgyboi69
22-12-2010, 01:56 AM
I am curious - in fact very curious. How come you are looking for a gf at entertainment outlet such as bar etc. :confused:

Don't you think that finding a gf outside of the entertainment circle will be more fruitful? :)

I understand what you mean. These kind of things just happen. I wasn't looking but it just appeared in front of me so I gave it a try. I'm more of a guy who enjoys freedom but if these kind of things open up, ill just give it a shot. No harm trying.. Maybe harm to your wallet laa.. Hahah.. But it's kinda a life experience. But this girl happens to be different from all the rest including our Singapore girls. I just wanna be with her..

SingViet
22-12-2010, 07:26 AM
I understand what you mean. These kind of things just happen. I wasn't looking but it just appeared in front of me so I gave it a try. I'm more of a guy who enjoys freedom but if these kind of things open up, ill just give it a shot. No harm trying.. Maybe harm to your wallet laa.. Hahah.. But it's kinda a life experience. But this girl happens to be different from all the rest including our Singapore girls. I just wanna be with her..

We always feel that our Viet Gal is different from others. She is always better than Singaporean gal, different from other Viet FL and better looking than other Vietnamese spouse you have come across. Viet gals are not stupid, they know when you are testing her and how she should react to gain your trust so that she can cut you apart in the near future. This is the reason why so many marriages with viet ladies are falling apart these days. Often, we do not realise and refuse to admit that we want to marry this viet gal because she's damm good on bed, or she can give a damm shiok BBBJ. New is fresh and is always attractive. But when the freshness fades away after marriage, when her family knocks on your door every other week to ask for financial support, you will start to realise the decision made may just not be right.

But of course, things may turn out to be good too. She may just be a loving wife, a good make love partner and possible a good mother. But chances are so slim, take the plunge and pray for the best? Is it just too risky? Marriage is not about signing the marriage certificate, have sex when you feel like it. Its about responsibilities. Many fail to realise this and end up in divorce.

I used to cheong frequently in Saigon and in Singapore. But after marriage and having kids, i cut down drastically. Now, lagi worse. I have not stepped into a bar, pub or disco for the past few years. Not that i am that broke and cannot afford , i will rather save the money for my kids to enjoy. Happiness is being able to spend time at home with my kids and wife. Happiness is when i invest my money, earn more, provide good life for my parents, wife and kids. Cheonging is a thing of the past.

Think about it, are you ready to start a family? Are you ready to support your wife and maybe have kids? Are you financially stable? Are you ready to stop cheonging and have a good family? Points to consider, points to note but realistic and practical ;)

Hurricane88
22-12-2010, 09:47 AM
very very near to me....maybe we can just meet along the river banks for coffee instead of travelling to windows 4....kekeke.....:p:p

hahaha...windows 4 is just to pamper myself with internet and surfing...oso to meet frens...can always meet you alone there in D7 but my daily morning pilgrimage to windows 4 remain...:)

Hurricane88
22-12-2010, 09:53 AM
But this girl happens to be different from all the rest including our Singapore girls. I just wanna be with her..

hahaha...famous quote..."this ger is diff from others..."....:)

bro naemlo's famous quote...seems that another victim bites the dusts...:p

We always feel that our Viet Gal is different from others.
----

I used to cheong frequently in Saigon and in Singapore. But after marriage and having kids, i cut down drastically. Now, lagi worse. I have not stepped into a bar, pub or disco for the past few years. Not that i am that broke and cannot afford , i will rather save the money for my kids to enjoy. Happiness is being able to spend time at home with my kids and wife. Happiness is when i invest my money, earn more, provide good life for my parents, wife and kids. Cheonging is a thing of the past.

Again bro SingViet quoted the famous quote...welcome to the retirement club...I certainly agree fully with bro SingViet...cheers to your health...:)

PAPA YONG
22-12-2010, 10:36 AM

I will be staying along Tran Xuan Soan, District 7 too; arriving 9 Jan.

papillon30
22-12-2010, 10:44 AM
hahaha...windows 4 is just to pamper myself with internet and surfing...oso to meet frens...can always meet you alone there in D7 but my daily morning pilgrimage to windows 4 remain...:)

From HAGL2 to Window 4 quite near.

volcano
22-12-2010, 03:38 PM

so when u reaching?tomorrow?

SureScore
22-12-2010, 05:44 PM

Another victim fallen in deep kc trap. Welcome to the club.

SingViet
23-12-2010, 07:06 AM
Another victim fallen in deep kc trap. Welcome to the club.

Everyday, this Viet KC club gets new members. :D

KangTuo
23-12-2010, 07:09 AM
Everyday, this Viet KC club gets new members. :D

so that this thread will be more active :p

Hurricane88
23-12-2010, 07:21 AM
so that this thread will be more active :p

famous quote by naemlo..."my ger diff from others..."

My quote "if you can trust a WL then pigs oso can climb trees..."

kekekeke....:D

From HAGL2 to Window 4 quite near.

care to explain what is "HAGL2"

volcano
23-12-2010, 02:55 PM
care to explain what is "HAGL2"

tats the name of a apartment written in short form just next to the Lotte Mart

volcano
23-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Everyday, this Viet KC club gets new members.

maybe the number of s'poreans staying in HCMC will be more then the Koreans in the future......:p:eek::):D

papillon30
23-12-2010, 03:59 PM
tats the name of a apartment written in short form just next to the Lotte Mart

That one is HAGL1

naemlo
23-12-2010, 05:33 PM
famous quote by naemlo..."my ger diff from others..."

Friend, it should be, "She is different from other WL" :D

All the best for your Xmas.... last Xmas I was in HCMC, this Xmas in BKK. :D

volcano
24-12-2010, 02:14 AM
That one is HAGL1

paiseh....should be the one at TXS

fcukger
24-12-2010, 11:15 AM
friend, it should be, "she is different from other wl" :d

all the best for your xmas.... Last xmas i was in hcmc, this xmas in bkk. :d

你是花心大萝卜。到处流精。

SingViet
24-12-2010, 02:28 PM
paiseh....should be the one at TXS

Wah. So many of you at Q7. Just a note that around 600+ inmates from this district were released from prison in June this year. So hang on to yr wallets tight and don't challenge any locals gangsters . Move around safely. Merry Xmas

Rejuvenation
25-12-2010, 10:34 AM
any bros know of any travel informations on Bac Lieu province? any ways to reach there fast?

naemlo
25-12-2010, 03:38 PM
你是花心大萝卜。到处流精。

Tortoise dun say turtle slow.... :rolleyes:

shysaint
26-12-2010, 10:09 PM
last Xmas I was in HCMC, this Xmas in BKK. :D

Last Xmas & New Year I was in HCMC, this Xmas & New Year, I am in Singapore ... WTF !!!!

volcano
27-12-2010, 12:31 AM
Last Xmas & New Year I was in HCMC, this Xmas & New Year, I am in Singapore ... WTF !!!!

theres always next year.......:)

Hurricane88
27-12-2010, 10:36 AM

So sad...me too so sad today going back to be sinkie again...:)

shysaint
27-12-2010, 06:28 PM
So sad...me too so sad today going back to be sinkie again...:)

Last CNY in Singapore ... This CNY will be in HCMC ... :rolleyes:

happy000
27-12-2010, 10:21 PM
You must be loaded. Go there to distribute ang pow :D

Last CNY in Singapore ... This CNY will be in HCMC ... :rolleyes:

shysaint
28-12-2010, 06:11 PM
You must be loaded. Go there to distribute ang pow :D

NO lah :p

She is due soon during that period , got to go there stay for a while ....

69ASIMO69
29-12-2010, 09:39 AM
I will be flying to HCM tomorrow noon, Any bros needs despatch service can PM me. Will be staying at D7 huynh that phat thus collecting will be there or airport... Service is free if any1 needs help...

jf66312
29-12-2010, 10:28 AM
NO lah :p

She is due soon during that period , got to go there stay for a while ....

congrats bro...

mine just gave birth.... :D

chickeeduck
29-12-2010, 10:40 AM
All viet bros, pls help. I know my gf for two months. Over Giang sinh I went to meet her. Everything was fine but the last mile. I was late for check-in and viets are not allowed to enter departure. I asked her to wait for me outside. The queue was long and some ppl were checking in tons of luggages. While waiting she called me, I asked to wait (con doi) but I pronounced it as guilty (con Toi) so I think she became and left the airport. I called till last minute but failed. On the particular night, she finally accepted my call and things appeared to be normal again. Today she said she didn't want to bother me and wanted a break, again she is not picking up call. What should I do? I do know her home address and cannot rush to her home. Is this part of viets plot or she is not even interested in me? Cam on rat nhieu.

shysaint
29-12-2010, 11:46 AM
congrats bro...

mine just gave birth.... :D

Congrats Bro :)

In SG or VN ???

shysaint
29-12-2010, 11:54 AM
All viet bros, pls help. I know my gf for two months. Over Giang sinh I went to meet her. Everything was fine but the last mile. I was late for check-in and viets are not allowed to enter departure. I asked her to wait for me outside. The queue was long and some ppl were checking in tons of luggages. While waiting she called me, I asked to wait (con doi) but I pronounced it as guilty (con Toi) so I think she became and left the airport. I called till last minute but failed. On the particular night, she finally accepted my call and things appeared to be normal again. Today she said she didn't want to bother me and wanted a break, again she is not picking up call. What should I do? I do know her home address and cannot rush to her home. Is this part of viets plot or she is not even interested in me? Cam on rat nhieu.

Bro,

1. Since you realised that the queue is long, you should have went out and accompany her and then when the queue is shorten then you go and check-in.

2. Plot or Not Plot, I not sure , only you know ....

3. Interested or Not Interested, I also not sure, only you know ...

General sentence like that , we difficult to comment that's why I gave you an answer (2) & (3)

4. Well, since you have her address, you can pop by her house and see what's happening.

5. Anyway, it's only 2 months, if it's not ideal, ending the relationship is not a bad idea before it sinks further ...

Rgds ...

jf66312
29-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Congrats Bro :)

In SG or VN ???

in SG...

gave birth at TMC...

your wife is going to give birth in VN?

shysaint
29-12-2010, 12:02 PM
in SG...

gave birth at TMC...

your wife is going to give birth in VN?

Yes . will be in VN .. she went back Nov .....

Hurricane88
29-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Today she said she didn't want to bother me and wanted a break, again she is not picking up call. What should I do? I do know her home address and cannot rush to her home. Is this part of viets plot or she is not even interested in me? Cam on rat nhieu.

If I were you then bye bye and hello to new gf...since you oredi went to Vn, you should know that there are plenty of beautiful gers there waiting for us Snkie men...I can't be bothered if a ger in Vn wanted to act tough and hard to get...as long as we wear the pants we go there and get what we wanted and not go there to get heartache...:p

All she was doing is just to see how important is she to you...but so long she needs you more than you need her then you have the upper hand...all these are part of kc trap...Vn gers are good at this plot or game...:)

Play their game and play it well and better than them...:confused:

Above is just my personal 2 dongs worth...:)

chickeeduck
29-12-2010, 02:25 PM
What the bros said is true, just now, I told her if that's the way she want then I am fine with it. SMS started to come and we had a phone call just now. I think we are playing viet wisdom from a group of them. Their action may have been consulted. My observation and cam thay so far.

SingViet
30-12-2010, 07:14 AM
What the bros said is true, just now, I told her if that's the way she want then I am fine with it. SMS started to come and we had a phone call just now. I think we are playing viet wisdom from a group of them. Their action may have been consulted. My observation and cam thay so far.

There's a few possible reasons why she's undecided,

(1) For sure she has more than 1 bf and she is trying to decide who is more loaded and can be kc

(2) By using the withdrawal method, she is trying to make you want her more

Welcome to the Viet KC club, where minds become dumb, dick over-rules, pocket kanna sucked out and hearts left broken. :D

Seletar
30-12-2010, 09:35 AM
I have no idea if my Viet g/f will ever be my life partner…

I met my gal at JC Cherry last July. It was her 1st time in Sillypore. I met her on her 3rd day of work and subsequently have been buying her dinner and sending her to work, sometimes send her home or bring her out after her work. On her 11th day, she was caught in a raid, but she never tell me at all. Dunno why the ICA is good enuff for her to stay till her 14th day and not deporting her back. On the very day she left, I never send her off. She left alone… heartbroken w/o me noticing it.

She promised me that she will be back in three weeks time. But on the very day she supposed to come back Sillypore, she spill the beans and tell me everything thru hp sms. She is banned from coming into Sillypore for 3 years. On hearing that, my reaction should have been “its just another Viet WL in JC, time to look for another target”. But that was not my reaction…I was sadden by the news, I never give her up but rather i keep in contact with her. I promised her that I will go and look for her in December I fulfilled my promise and went Vietnam to tour and also see her from 23rd to 31st Dec. After coming back from Vietnam, we contact each other more. I setup a msn account for her in Vietnam, taught her to use it. Now nearly every night after her work, we will chat in msn.

My friends have been finding it funny for me to continue contacting this Viet gal for so long and still fly to Vietnam to see her.

Friend: “She don’t even know how to speak or write English/Chinese, You only know how to read a bit of Viet but dun really know how to speak Viet… got communication problem leh”
ME: “she is now taking up English lesson 3 times a week, and I intend to pick up proper Viet language lesson… anyway communicate less means less argument”

Friend: “she is just a plain jane and not very pretty type. There are a lot more chio and sexy Viet gals who can satisfy you...party animal”
ME: “I sense that her heart is good… sense that she is a good girl, she is still lookable lah...if she put on make up she look nice wat. Yap, there is alot of sexy babes, but they are just for ONS and fling.”

Friend: “She come Sillypore to work in JC before leh…..may go lam tinh many times liao.. you still want such gal meh”
ME: “I belief that she come here work becoz she see her friend can earn so much in Sillypore and she wanted to release the burden off her parents. I belief that she never go lam tinh to earn money, just sit and chat with customer or let so guys touch touch only…I belief she is a good girl”

Friend: “She maybe working in same line in Viet and you dun know”
ME: “she told me she works in shopping center as sales girl. She actually knows that working in massage parlor can earn more money, but her parents and me will be unhappy, so she rather earn less than let people around her be sad….I belief her”

Sorry for the super long story/post..... just hope that bro out there can help me understand what i am going thru and what i will face if i continue this relationship...thanks

Bro, your story is the same as mine, my gf confessed working in JC and lam tinh once with a customer, I accepted her, and we ctc each other everyday thru' sms and phone call, want to try msn but dun know how.

chickeeduck
30-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Ya. Think so. Thanks for the advice. Moi nam vui ve.

KangTuo
30-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Bro, your story is the same as mine, my gf confessed working in JC and lam tinh once with a customer, I accepted her, and we ctc each other everyday thru' sms and phone call, want to try msn but dun know how.

you just brought up what was 4 years back... makes me recall back the ups and downs i went through...
i am glad she is still with me till today :)

Hurricane88
30-12-2010, 11:45 AM

you just brought up what was 4 years back... makes me recall back the ups and downs i went through...i am glad she is still with me till today :)

That's what I was wondering...good that bro Seletar is reading the past forums...definitely worth alot of experiences if he follows the examples here...:)

Blk420
02-01-2011, 11:41 AM
any bros know of any travel informations on Bac Lieu province? any ways to reach there fast?

bac lieu is very far from HCMC. about 6-8 hours.
usually will take overnight bus from phong trang. can get tickets at Q1 pham ngu lao. Phong trang bus terminal.

only went once. other bros might wanna contribute too.

VietnamLover
04-01-2011, 10:21 PM

Better go to Ben Xe Mien Tay in HCMC and buy a bus ticket to Bac Lieu province.

Seletar
06-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Vietnamese do not need any proper bed or any house with proper sanitation to live in. They can sleep anywhere. ;)

My gf just shifted room and she told me it is unfurnished, no bed and she sleeps on the cement floor, very cold and body pain. I think she don't have money to buy bed, indirectly asking me for $$. Don't know true or not, is it a ploy to ask for money ?

SureScore
06-01-2011, 03:24 PM
My gf just shifted room and she told me it is unfurnished, no bed and she sleeps on the cement floor, very cold and body pain. I think she don't have money to buy bed, indirectly asking me for $$. Don't know true or not, is it a ploy to ask for money ?

Very common for Vn to sleep on the floor. In fact there sleep every where and don't need a bed.

teebs_darklord
06-01-2011, 03:26 PM

If you pity her, then just buy her a cheap mattress...:D

naemlo
06-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Very common for Vn to sleep on the floor. In fact there sleep every where and don't need a bed.

Their specialty, sleeping on the bike.... :D

RealEstateGuy
06-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Modern SG society and the people it breeds are really incompatible with Vietnaese soceity. Nothing but misunderstandings to navigate and to develop heartache over? Have you consdered that sometimes the best course of action is not course of action?

maxrex
07-01-2011, 11:36 AM
My Vietnamese wife's sister is currently in Singapore for 3 weeks. She will like to meet a potential guy for a serious relationship with a view to marriage in the future. If anyone here is serious to make friend with my sister in law, kindly please PM me. Thank you.

Hurricane88
07-01-2011, 03:24 PM
My Vietnamese wife's sister is currently in Singapore for 3 weeks. She will like to meet a potential guy for a serious relationship with a view to marriage in the future. If anyone here is serious to make friend with my sister in law, kindly please PM me. Thank you.

I think it is easier if you can give some prerequisite or state the SIL statistics. Better if there is a photo with her face blank off...:)

just my 2 dongs worth...:)

shysaint
07-01-2011, 08:02 PM

Bro ..

since you are calling her 'gf', i guess she shouldn't not doubt her ... buying her a bed or matressess won't kill you :p

Whether anot she is ploying you for money ... only you know ... your gf mah ...

But then if she ask you 1 million dong to buy 1 matress which only cost about 200,000dong or else ... maybe she is ploying your $$$ ...

Think the positive side ... or else ... you always think here and there ... cause the real answer ONLY you know ...

MrDarkSide
08-01-2011, 12:48 AM
How can anyone claims to love someone but he/she dont trust the other party? :rolleyes:

Hurricane88
08-01-2011, 06:45 AM
How can anyone claims to love someone but he/she dont trust the other party? :rolleyes:

Isn't it ironic that such things do exists? Welcome to Vn scheme whereby everyone dun trust anyone.

SingViet
08-01-2011, 08:32 AM

for a normal viet gal that hails from the province and rents a room in the city, a simple mattress will be more than good enough. 500K VND will be good enough for a reasonable mattress. I think she will also ask you for money to buy blanket, fan etc. Why waste a Singapore ATM when its readily avaliable :D

SingViet
08-01-2011, 08:35 AM
Isn't it ironic that such things do exists? Welcome to Vn scheme whereby everyone dun trust anyone.

hahhaha, good one. Different culture leads to lower understanding level. And with the normal viet from the province thinking that every other foreigner prints money in their own country, so their demands are high. So why should we be giving so much when we do not have? That's when we question. Trust takes time to cultivate. ;)

SingViet
08-01-2011, 08:45 AM
Bro ..

since you are calling her 'gf', i guess she shouldn't not doubt her ... buying her a bed or matressess won't kill you :p

But then if she ask you 1 million dong to buy 1 matress which only cost about 200,000dong or else ... maybe she is ploying your $$$ ...

Think the positive side ... or else ... you always think here and there ... cause the real answer ONLY you know ...

I remember i used to have a neighbour at PMH, Q7. She's married to a taiwanese man and has a daughter. Her husband always ask her to learn mandarin. So my wife recommended her a good chinese teacher. The fee is cheap, at only 400K a month, 3 times a week. But in order to get more money from her husband, she told her husband its 1 million VND a month. After she learn for 4 months, she stopped, but still tell her husband she still learning. For a small family of only 3, her husband gave her 3 million VND a month for food, she go buy the cheapest things and she told my wife she save around 1 million VND a month. She save all these money to give to her mother, who is a greedy old lady (typical of most vietnamese old ladies in the province who make the daughter work as hooker to feed the whole family). Her husband still give her mother around 2 million VND a month.

This is the reason why i have tight control of my family finances. I let my wife spend on good food, clothes, cosmetics etc and i send just a small token to her parents each month. I remember when i sold my first property for a neat profit some years back, my wife keep saying she wants me to give her half the amount and told me not to control her on spending that. I told her NO. I explain to her we need to save for our children's education as its not cheap. So we started a joint account and saved the money in there. After that, she understands. Now after a few properties, we save te profit in the same account.

So its always good to explain to your wife about life here in Singapore, and if have kids, the amount needed to send the kids thru university. they will understand. Communication is very important :D

shysaint
08-01-2011, 12:22 PM
So its always good to explain to your wife about life here in Singapore, and if have kids, the amount needed to send the kids thru university. they will understand. Communication is very important :D

Good that you have u understanding wife ;)

So do my wife :p

Seletar
08-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Bro ..

Bro,
She wants a queen size bed so that when I go there, I can sleep with her. Bro can highlight to me roughly how much a queen size bed cost? Normal type lah, not Dunlopillow or King Koil, otherwise my ATM card will spoil. Actually I think single size mattress put on the floor will do. Why must waste money buying Queen size bed ? I don't mind sleep on the floor.

Another thing she don't have a T.V, but she does not ask lah, any body know how much a T.V cost over there ? If want so many things I will die cock standing.

Hurricane88
08-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Bro,
She wants a queen size bed so that when I go there, I can sleep with her. Bro can highlight to me roughly how much a queen size bed cost? Normal type lah, not Dunlopillow or King Koil, otherwise my ATM card will spoil. Actually I think single size mattress put on the floor will do. Why must waste money buying Queen size bed ? I don't mind sleep on the floor.

Another thing she don't have a T.V, but she does not ask lah, any body know how much a T.V cost over there ? If want so many things I will die cock standing.

hahaha....welcome to the Vn atm scheme...a tv depend on size and if it is lcd...if ordinary 29 -32inch cost around 3mil vnd...:)

BTW...dun need bed just a mattress cost 500k vnd...:)