PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-09-2010, 10:05 AM
My Vietnamese wife's sister will like to find and marry a Singaporean man. ......

After going through her terms and conditions.

Just 3 (Three) question:

1) What's her concept of marriage? ;)
2)What are her expectations of marriage beside the above T&C? :)
3) Why don't you introduce her to your circle of friends or relatives instead?? :confused:

maxrex
29-09-2010, 10:40 AM
and may not find your sis in-law to their liking esp. now she is a MILF...:)

I will like to clarify that my sister-in-law is not MILF as you think because she has never been married before nor have any kids yet. To this day, she is still single.

maxrex
29-09-2010, 11:05 AM
1) What's her concept of marriage? ;)
2) What are her expectations of marriage beside the above T&C? :)
3) Why don't you introduce her to your circle of friends or relatives instead?? :confused:

1) Register marriage legally either in Singapore or Vietnam. And have a wedding dinner ceremony, no need to have many tables. 10 - 15 tables are sufficient as long as the wedding bill is not so expensive.

2) She hopes for a happy marriage. She does not expect herself or her future husband to be pefect spouses as there may be some quarrels along their lives. Communication, respect, loyalty and love are important in the marriage. She also mentions that her future husband should discuss the marriage expectations with her together because she also wants to know about his expectations.

3) All my male cousins and male friends (including my ex-classmates) are already married. And I already asked them if any of their male friends is single and is interested in knowing a Vietnamese woman and I have told them of these conditions set by my sister-in-law.

SingViet
29-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Aiyoh, 27 years old roi and not pretty , still so many criteria. Unless she is well educated, it's too much to ask. She wants well educated and good income Singapore guys and these Singapore guys want young, pretty and sexy Vn gals. The equation is just not there for her.

casannova03
29-09-2010, 12:55 PM
yah, viet wife/gf can be very stubborn at times.
Just like my wife, everytime we go to ICA, always heated up.

But the thing i learned is no need to raise your voice at them. Tell them firmly and if they still insist, let them hit the wall. They will come back and starts to open thier ears to listen this time.

Very true and very wise!

I would not say all viet gals are like that but i would like to believe that 90% of them have an inborn ferocious trait in them. Perhaps its due to the harsh environment that they have to grow up and adapt to.....

In fact, barring knowledge, experience and exposure, I think this trait is very useful in doing business....they will try and try and try until someone or something proved them otherwise...but then a short while after that, they'll be back to their "stuborness" on another thing pretty soon.....;)

casannova03
29-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Vietnamese woman likes to do it RAW :D

Well, according to hear-say,....AIDS is on a rampant rise in vietnam!!!!:eek::eek:

Pls continue to do it raw IF you feel your life is as worthless as a few moments of pleasure...

Take care!!:rolleyes:

casannova03
29-09-2010, 01:03 PM
Not sure if fellow bros realized this, it's very difficult for Vietnam gals to wake up in the morning. Even if they sleep early the night before, they still want to sleep late. My wife, even after being in Singapore for quite some time too, still find it difficult to wake up in the morning to go market. She refused to wake up at 7am, saying it's alright to go market at 9am. The Vietnam gals my wife got to know in Singapore are all the same too, sleep till 10 plus to 11 daily. Lazy bums.

Agreed!!! :D

shysaint
29-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Aiyoh, 27 years old roi and not pretty , still so many criteria. Unless she is well educated, it's too much to ask. She wants well educated and good income Singapore guys and these Singapore guys want young, pretty and sexy Vn gals. The equation is just not there for her.

AGreed to all bros who have commented ... NOT easy and Equation Defintiely NOT there ...

Criteria of a Blue Collar, guessed must have someone who have taught her , simply reason it's much more easier for her to get LTVP - PR - Citizenship ...

And seriously speaking, not all blue collar workers earn alot .... and person who earns alot definitely got other better choices (NO offence and NOT saying she is no good)

casannova03
29-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Sounded like what Bro cassanova03 story but his case was mother initially strongly objected...but happy ending la...hope the same for you too...:)

Watch your wife carefully...like what bro SingViet said before after more than 3 years than he started trusting his wife...:)

If possible, tell your wife dun contact all her WL frens here anymore...WL frens are the common source of problems...:p

Talking about me?? HAHA!!

Yes, no matter what others say, if you think that you can handle what you are doing and knows what you are getting yourself into, then DO IT!!

There are no guarantees for any thing in life...much less a marriage....for the rest of the road ahead, I wish you much bliss and luck....Believe me...this is just the beginning...there are many more problems and situations that you will have to face even though you are married....In order to maintain the marriage, always keep a cool head and talk...yes talk a lot with her!!

Cheers!;)

casannova03
29-09-2010, 01:23 PM
so did she really go to hotel with customers? Sorry for asking cos i believe a lot bros go thru the same ordeal and need advice to overcome these...

I use advice here because advise is a noun...:)

Generally, I guessed the question of going to hotel with her customer is of no concern to us.

If you really like her and you know what she does for a living, what's past is past...why try to find out something that you know will hurt you 99.99%?

What good does it do you? You will only get sad, angry, frustrated and might end up getting into a quarrel with your attitude of speaking and your bad mood.....

My question is: Even if you have a Singaporean gf, do you ask her before marriage if she's a virgin and has she been poked before? if yes how many guys? one guy how many times??

Come on! We're in the year 2010 now....:D

KangTuo
29-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Very true and very wise!

Welcome back to SBF after MIA for nearly 3 months... :D

Hurricane88
29-09-2010, 01:50 PM
I will like to clarify that my sister-in-law is not MILF as you think because she has never been married before nor have any kids yet. To this day, she is still single.

I apologised for the word MILF...hope you accept my humble apology...:)

I just clarified that from the newbie section - MILF: Mum I'd Like to Fuck (attractive/older/hot women with whom you wanna...)

I had always referred MILF as those above 25 and married or unmarried...:)

casannova03
29-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Welcome back to SBF after MIA for nearly 3 months... :D

Haha...you actually counted?? why you keeping track of me huh?? LOL

KangTuo
29-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Haha...you actually counted?? why you keeping track of me huh?? LOL

just look at your last post and today post lor..
where got time to keep track on you?
better to track the vb in JC/GL :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Bro maxrex, that's not what I was asking; anyway, it is better for her to keep an open mind when re-visit here again... Good luck! ;)

chen_zhen
29-09-2010, 08:49 PM

u are very rite....

I wan to up u but no power. :)

ekemono
29-09-2010, 09:00 PM
Good advice....:)

Hope you manage to run the errand with my answer...:)

not yet. going 1st week Oct.
Now errand extend all the way to Vietnam.
Good, go see my wife and kids

SureScore
29-09-2010, 10:33 PM

My feelings are the same.

SingViet
01-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Many Vietnamese gals think that they sure get PR if they marry higher educated Singaporean man, but this may not be that true. I know of a few degree holders Singaporean man who are unable to get PR for their Vietnamese spouse due to unstable income. Sometimes, blue collar may be even more eligible than white collar.

Boythings
01-10-2010, 09:31 AM
any1 go ho chiminh this week?

CuteBuns
01-10-2010, 09:40 AM
Many Vietnamese gals think that they sure get PR if they marry higher educated Singaporean man, but this may not be that true. I know of a few degree holders Singaporean man who are unable to get PR for their Vietnamese spouse due to unstable income. Sometimes, blue collar may be even more eligible than white collar.

totally agree. Note that unstable income may not mean low income but there are quite a number of white collars who job-hop regularly. To ICA, this is no good. They would rather prefer blue collar but stay in same workplace for many years.

jf66312
01-10-2010, 10:49 AM
true..i just applied mine for my wife but got rejected.. :(

kind of expected cost she just finish only 1 year of her long-term..

and i just switch from white collar to blue collar job...
waiting for next mth to submit appeal..

ekemono
01-10-2010, 11:46 AM

I concured.

I always pre-empt my wife that PR now is not easy to get.
In fact donkeys years back in my 1st marriage I was a blue collar worker and thru 1st attempt that idoit PRC woman got her PR.
Now as a white collar worker, I dun even dare to think of 2nd attempt getting it.

Some folks have the misconception about blue and white collar worker. Unless one is in the higher management, they are almost the same, only different task.

The primary factors in getting a good chance of PR is that you as the husband must be STABLE in your job with achieving the minimal income requirement for at least a good 3 years with CPF. And don't owe any tax.

ekemono
01-10-2010, 11:47 AM
totally agree. Note that unstable income may not mean low income but there are quite a number of white collars who job-hop regularly. To ICA, this is no good. They would rather prefer blue collar but stay in same workplace for many years.

The holy truth.. :)

RealEstateGuy
01-10-2010, 03:59 PM
The holy truth.. :)

Brother, that is not true. I think either white collar or blue collar can have a "slave" mentality chained to same company. One must make the enterpreneurial leap. SG brother graduating with highest marks from NUS but slave at a MNC is still non alpha to me. Women put off by lack of ambition and entrepreneurual sense. Its like brothers who pay for pussy think they got big dick. Dick is small when no wallet. But if you get pussy from normal Han Chinese SG woman you got big dick. Brother, not many people understand these concepts unfortunately.

SingViet
01-10-2010, 07:44 PM
u are very rite....

I wan to up u but no power. :)

Its alright. Its the thought that counts :D

SingViet
01-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Brother, that is not true. I think either white collar or blue collar can have a "slave" mentality chained to same company. One must make the enterpreneurial leap. SG brother graduating with highest marks from NUS but slave at a MNC is still non alpha to me. Women put off by lack of ambition and entrepreneurual sense. Its like brothers who pay for pussy think they got big dick. Dick is small when no wallet. But if you get pussy from normal Han Chinese SG woman you got big dick. Brother, not many people understand these concepts unfortunately.

What makes you think that being an entrepreneur will surely bring one good profits and stable income? Not all entrepreneurs make good money, just like not all property agents make big bucks. There are still a vast number of property agents still trying their best to make ends meet. I have also seen some so-called `entrepreneur' who claims that he owns several big business still live off his parents, drive car that's paid by parents and cannot even afford to buy a 3 room flat. I salute anyone, be it an employee or entrepreneur, who strives for the livelihood of his family. I despise anyone, who claims to be the TOP, but in reality, cannot feed his family. Stop dreaming, wake up , shut up and start working for a better tomorrow :D

SingViet
01-10-2010, 08:03 PM
For any fellow singaporean guy that's thinking of marrying a viet gal, i just have the following points to remind you:

(1) If you are thinking that by marrying this viet gal, you need not spend money to go GL for paid sex, then you're terribly wrong. What you need to pay eventually will be much more than what you paid for sex in GL. Marriage is not about sex only, there's a lot of responsibilities involved and these responsibilities doesn't come cheap.

(2) If you are earning barely enuff to feed yourself, i will think its better for you to stay single. Most vietnamese ladies from the province do not posses the skills to earn living in Singapore. You have to feed her and also to a large extend, her parents back in Vietnam. There's a whole lot of truth to NO MONEY NO HONEY. Starting a family will require you to save a whole lot on yourself to pay for housing, transport, utlilities etc. Things will get worse after having kids. If a couple faces financial problems all the time, arguments will always be present. Frequent arguments will weaken the marriage.

(3) If you think what i'm saying is bullshiting, go ahead and try. You will find out the truth real soon... :D

Good Luck

ekemono
01-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Brother, that is not true. I think either white collar or blue collar can have a "slave" mentality chained to same company. One must make the enterpreneurial leap.

I hope you would join ICA and i cock sure I will Q at your counter:D

Hurricane88
02-10-2010, 09:51 AM
What makes you think that being an entrepreneur will surely bring one good profits and stable income?

This boy is still studying...not in your league and definitely not qualified to give entrepreneur advice...:)

For any fellow singaporean guy that's thinking of marrying a viet gal, i just have the following points to remind you:

Always enjoyed reading your posts..,great sound advice...hope you are doing well...:)

SureScore
02-10-2010, 09:55 AM
true..i just applied mine for my wife but got rejected.. :(

kind of expected cost she just finish only 1 year of her long-term..

and i just switch from white collar to blue collar job...
waiting for next mth to submit appeal..

Think good chance after her 2 years stay in Singapore. Make sure you have healthy CPF contributions.

SingViet
02-10-2010, 10:05 AM
Always enjoyed reading your posts..,great sound advice...hope you are doing well...:)

Thanks bro. I am much better now, although only half way thru health recovery. :D

hayhay
02-10-2010, 11:00 AM
I have this Vietnamese girlfriend now we qurrerel alot cause I'm out of job so sad

(1) If you are thinking that by marrying this viet gal, you need not spend money to go GL for paid sex, then you're terribly wrong. What you need to pay eventually will be much more than what you paid for sex in GL. Marriage is not about sex only, there's a lot of responsibilities involved and these responsibilities doesn't come cheap.

(2) If you are earning barely enuff to feed yourself, i will think its better for you to stay single. Most vietnamese ladies from the province do not posses the skills to earn living in Singapore. You have to feed her and also to a large extend, her parents back in Vietnam. There's a whole lot of truth to NO MONEY NO HONEY. Starting a family will require you to save a whole lot on yourself to pay for housing, transport, utlilities etc. Things will get worse after having kids. If a couple faces financial problems all the time, arguments will always be present. Frequent arguments will weaken the marriage.

(3) If you think what i'm saying is bullshiting, go ahead and try. You will find out the truth real soon... :D

Good Luck

GLHunter
02-10-2010, 11:07 AM
I have this Vietnamese girlfriend now we qurrerel alot cause I'm out of job so sad

Get a job quick. that will improve the situation.

hayhay
02-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Get a job quick. that will improve the situation.

Now doing porperty. But she told me just earn enough ok Liao ask me not too greedier.Ask me find a normal job.now she don even call me ask me to save $$ just call her once in few days time

naemlo
02-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Now doing porperty. But she told me just earn enough ok Liao ask me not too greedier.Ask me find a normal job.now she don even call me ask me to save $$ just call her once in few days time

Ya just enough to send her money monthly. Don't call you means she has more freedom... :D :D :D

myway
02-10-2010, 12:07 PM

to my understanding vietnamese gals dun really like to talk on the phone and they dun like been asked so many qns abt them. they'll get pek chey.

Hurricane88
02-10-2010, 12:10 PM

maybe you wan to tell us more of your story...example

1) how you met and where you met
2) before what you working and earn how much per month
3) where is she now and what is she working as
4) how to you foresee your r/s in future...what you intend to do...

your story will help brothers here understand more "no money no honey" the real meaning...:p

Hurricane88
02-10-2010, 12:14 PM
to my understanding vietnamese gals dun really like to talk on the phone and they dun like been asked so many qns abt them. they'll get pek chey.

not true...this apply to all nationalities...ask any bros here and they can tell you that their bx or gf can talk for hours on the phone...otherwise how can get kc...:p

Think your ger not interested to tell you her past and family...so just tell you off that she pek chek you ask so much...:p

hayhay
02-10-2010, 12:43 PM
maybe you wan to tell us more of your story...example

1) how you met and where you met
2) before what you working and earn how much per month
3) where is she now and what is she working as
4) how to you foresee your r/s in future...what you intend to do...

your story will help brothers here understand more "no money no honey" the
real meaning...:p

1)4ys back met her in MTV
2)last time working as executive earn about 2.5k
3)she is at Vietnam not working staying mum home (that's what she told me)
4)thinking of marrying her.

don know should ask you this.Need some expert adivce.I have been smf for veri long time and has follow this forum veri long.I have this Vietnam girlfriend 4yrs now.I have a few in the past. All I know them from GL and jurong.let call this girl A.from 2006 the start she keep on asking me to married her.but I don't want to get married just yet.so on 2008 she came ag to work again we have a qururel.then she go back Vietnam and din call me anymore I don care cause I have other Vietnam girlfriend.few month later she call me again and I ask her to my home but on that day she din answer my call and SMS mr she is getting married ask me not to call her anymore. Try many time to call her she din pick up my call. I say to myself is over with her.but last year she call again and I went to Vietnam to look for her for 9days.when I come back to sg I told her I want to married her. Then she told me her mother need 8k then can married me. This 4yrs she never ask $$from me before.but I'm out of job now she told me at least must give her mother 4k then can married me.until Now I only give her 1k.she know I'm out of jobs and now become veri fieace to me and ask me to call her once a day or afew day once.She Told me I give her alot of stress she is not thinking of anything.ask me to found job then she married me. July she came back sg to work saying she need $ I caught her with a guys at her home early in the morning 9plus.she told me she have breakfest with that guy and swear did not lam thinh with him. I want to check with you can I trust her? She give me the feel that if I have no jobs and no $ she will leave me.can Vietnamese anyhow swear. Is it if they swear is thr truth?Sori for the long story

Ichigo_Kurosaki
02-10-2010, 01:08 PM

(1) .....

(2) .....

Having spent a considerable time in Vietnam - Both South and North during the 90s (where white and black is clouding and grey is the colour of the day! and the girl with you could be a PPSF agent) and mid-00s (10 years apart, minus the occassional short trips) and seeing things which were weird, unbelievable outside of Vietnam, but true! I have to agreed with you. Though the country is in it's era of a time of dynamic economic change but certain customs does not change in Vietnam - There are No Rules, Only Money Rules ;):)

naemlo
02-10-2010, 01:17 PM
All I know them from GL and jurong.

If u still dun understand where the problems came from??? :rolleyes: U will live your life blindly trusting them. :D

Hurricane88
02-10-2010, 01:29 PM
1)4ys back met her in MTV
2)last time working as executive earn about 2.5k
3)she is at Vietnam not working staying mum home (that's what she told me)

My advice...just forget about this ger...I dun trust WL...think she may had married before...anyway your decision to make and to me...plenty of choices in Vn...:)

hayhay
02-10-2010, 01:40 PM
My advice...just forget about this ger...I dun trust WL...think she may had married before...anyway your decision to make and to me...plenty of choices in Vn...:)

She told me before no use working in sg can't earn anything so she work at hcm mericure.She change alot when she back in sg at July.don't why maybe got new bf in sg.I think I promise her too many thing but I can't do it. Maybe she piss off. See how lar.but
starting to forget her Liao. Still have other. She told me before in Vietnam if a gal not married need to letter from authority saying she has not married before
can married to someone? I don fall for WL, maybe old Liao

myway
02-10-2010, 02:05 PM
not true...this apply to all nationalities...ask any bros here and they can tell you that their bx or gf can talk for hours on the phone...otherwise how can get kc...:p

Think your ger not interested to tell you her past and family...so just tell you off that she pek chek you ask so much...:p

haha u're rite.
i was wondering she's not like that in the past.
maybe tt's y i lose her. :o

myway
02-10-2010, 02:17 PM
become veri fieace to me and ask me to call her once a day or afew day once.She Told me I give her alot of stress she is not thinking of anything.

My gal said exactly the same thing to me 2weeks ago. :eek:
and now she's gone with the wind. Telling me she gg back vietnam getting married in nov.:(

i have a job. she nv asked $$$$ from me at all. n yet she chun 'pattern' cb must be those sisters teach her wan. :mad:

ekemono
02-10-2010, 03:04 PM

I want to check with you can I trust her?

For the 4 years your encounter with her is momentarily only, how can you even dare habour qns of trusting her and worst, marrying her? You are killing yourself.
Get a job, work hard and grow your bank accounts.

And also, pardon my rudeness, surely as an executive you write emails and would understood paragraphing your sentences right?
You are writing like a seconday school student. :D
For 10 lines of words i read until I lost track

hayhay
02-10-2010, 03:52 PM
For the 4 years your encounter with her is momentarily only, how can you even dare habour qns of trusting her and worst, marrying her? You are killing yourself.
Get a job, work hard and grow your bank accounts.

And also, pardon my rudeness, surely as an executive you write emails and would understood paragraphing your sentences right?
You are writing like a seconday school student. :D
For 10 lines of words i read until I lost track

Is ok how I write at least you understand

CuteBuns
02-10-2010, 04:11 PM
...... she nv asked $$$$ from me at all. n yet she chun 'pattern' cb must be those sisters teach her wan. :mad:

I am perplexed about the "she never take any money from me" sentence in general. I have a friend who keeps telling me his bx virtues. Sleep with him dont take money, never ask for $$$, go out also never chop carrot etc etc.....he claimed to have KCed her big time but I somehow feel its the other way round. Indirectly, he still spends around 1k plus on her during her 2 months in Singapore. He has flown to HCM now to see her parents and so on.

The crux of the story is that we should keep a clear mind on what a viet girl really wants, especially if its those u met in pubs and ktvs here. Of course, if its really true love, I am more than happy for any samster here. Pls do take your time do decide if she is the right one for u, even if it takes a few yrs. and lastly, never let your heart rule your mind till u can fully trust her.....

sorry for the long boring talk.....juz wanted to let out my views :)

chen_zhen
02-10-2010, 04:28 PM

be careful of viet gal, She mayb keeping a viet gigolo behind your back. :cool:

hayhay
02-10-2010, 04:56 PM
be careful of viet gal, She mayb keeping a viet gigolo behind your back. :cool:

Huh?? Maybe so. Last time I plan to married then pay her mum abit every month she say ok.gigolo don't know have anot, I will not give her more $.told her before on this.don care anymore.

sammydavisjr
02-10-2010, 05:01 PM
I am sorry to jump into your discussions but I have something to ask. My Viet wife lives with me in spore for the past 5 years. She is a PR and has a steady job. I do not give her a lot of money.

She is very thrifty and has some savings. With her own savings, she intends to buy a house in Saigon which cost around $50,000. I am not sponsoring her with any money for the purchase.

She told me that only Vietnamese can buy houses in Viet and if I were to buy one, co-ownered with her, the title deed would show her name first, with mine below hers. Though I am the co-owner, I have no authority at all in any future sale.

My wife is quite naive and I am afraid she might get cheated by the people from hometown. She asked me to go along with her but I cannot speak Viet and I do not know the law governing the sale of properties there. Though this is her money, I still do not want her to be cheated.

Can anyone please help me with the answers to the following questions:-

1) the procedures in purchasing a house in Saigon
2) any website regarding this matter
3) how to know whether the title deed is authentic or otherwise
4) how long the whole process would be finalised
5) any other advice.

Thank you very much.

myway
02-10-2010, 05:27 PM
sorry for the long boring talk.....juz wanted to let out my views :)

No worries ya.
welcome any views on it.:D

papillon30
03-10-2010, 07:41 AM
I am sorry to jump into your discussions but I have something to ask. My Viet wife lives with me in spore for the past 5 years. She is a PR and has a steady job. I do not give her a lot of money.

She is very thrifty and has some savings. With her own savings, she intends to buy a house in Saigon which cost around $50,000. I am not sponsoring her with any money for the purchase.

She told me that only Vietnamese can buy houses in Viet and if I were to buy one, co-ownered with her, the title deed would show her name first, with mine below hers. Though I am the co-owner, I have no authority at all in any future sale.

My wife is quite naive and I am afraid she might get cheated by the people from hometown. She asked me to go along with her but I cannot speak Viet and I do not know the law governing the sale of properties there. Though this is her money, I still do not want her to be cheated.

Can anyone please help me with the answers to the following questions:-

1) the procedures in purchasing a house in Saigon
2) any website regarding this matter
3) how to know whether the title deed is authentic or otherwise
4) how long the whole process would be finalised
5) any other advice.

Thank you very much.

Sounds like you have a good wife. Congratulations!! Buying land or house in Saigon is a good long-term investment. The pent-up demand is still there. Many rich Vietnamese folks from the countryside sent their kids to study in Saigon, and after graduation, continues to live and work in Saigon. Parents buying(or partial sponsorship) houses as wedding gifts for their kids
are quite common. But S$50,000(730 million VND), if you are lucky, can only buy a very small house(e.g. 3X10m) in a very small hem(lane) in district 8 or Tan Phu district.

The house must have So Hong(pink paper). No So Hong, no purchase. Ask for photocopies of the So Hong and the owner ID. Check photocopies against
originals. Quite often, Vietnamese pledged their house for loan, and the bank keep the So Hong. If the house has been pledged to the bank, it is a little more complicated. Take photocopies to district office to check for authenticity and to check whether the property is already earmarked for clearance. Very often, Vietnamese try to sell even when earmarked for clearance because government compensation for clearance case is very much lower than market price. If everything is in order, draft an option to purchase agreement and get it notarised, and place a 10% deposit. Make sure all the family members are present and agree to the sale. The seller is responsible for processing the paperwork to transfer the ownership to your name with the district office,and pay the broker(if any). How long does the process take depends largely on how much the seller is willing to pay to
someone at the district office. It can be anywhere from one month to six months.

Good luck

chong_kng
03-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Hi Bros

Just need to clear one more point,

when i and my girl ROM in Singapore, is it adviseable to buy one way ticket for her or need to buy two-way ticket for her when she come here? Tks.

Hurricane88
03-10-2010, 09:45 AM
The house must have So Hong(pink paper). No So Hong, no purchase. Ask for photocopies of the So Hong and the owner ID. Check photocopies against
originals. Quite often, Vietnamese pledged their house for loan, and the bank keep the So Hong. If the house has been pledged to the bank, it is a little more complicated. Take photocopies to district office to check for authenticity and to check whether the property is already earmarked for clearance. Very often, Vietnamese try to sell even when earmarked for clearance because government compensation for clearance case is very much lower than market price. If everything is in order, draft an option to purchase agreement and get it notarised, and place a 10% deposit. Make sure all the family members are present and agree to the sale. The seller is responsible for processing the paperwork to transfer the ownership to your name with the district office,and pay the broker(if any). How long does the process take depends largely on how much the seller is willing to pay to
someone at the district office. It can be anywhere from one month to six months.

I learned something new. Thanks for sharing.

Hurricane88
03-10-2010, 09:48 AM
when i and my girl ROM in Singapore, is it adviseable to buy one way ticket for her or need to buy two-way ticket for her when she come here? Tks.

If she is not going back after ROM then buy one way ticket la...quite sure you will ask other questions related to LTSVP or PR soon...if you do bother to read then you will find many answers here already...:p:rolleyes:

Hurricane88
03-10-2010, 09:50 AM
haha u're rite.
i was wondering she's not like that in the past.
maybe tt's y i lose her. :o

If you had read and follow this thread you will know that...your ger already had a new robert...:p

naemlo
03-10-2010, 09:56 AM

If she is not going back after ROM then buy one way ticket la...

Some custom officers might ask to look at the return ticket and refuse her entry with 1 way ticket. Coming to SG to ROM is still on "tourist" visa and she needs to get out of SG before the visa expires. The best bet is to get a return ticket and it costs not much if on budget air.

haha_123
03-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Some custom officers might ask to look at the return ticket and refuse her entry with 1 way ticket. Coming to SG to ROM is still on "tourist" visa and she needs to get out of SG before the visa expires. The best bet is to get a return ticket and it costs not much if on budget air.

Good and sensible answer, bro.:)

But better to book Jetstar than Tigerair. Don't want the girl to come for ROM, only for the flight to be cancelled. That will be a huge disappointment!!!:(

myway
03-10-2010, 11:44 AM
If you had read and follow this thread you will know that...your ger already had a new robert...:p

Yup, u're rite again!!
The Guy 'Bao' her for 4k. (2k for the mth another 2k for her new business in vietnam) The best part is.. i just found out last Sun only!!!:confused:
so much for ' Understanding her situation and dont pressure her'.. :mad:

haiz..

SureScore
03-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Yup, u're rite again!!
The Guy 'Bao' her for 4k. (2k for the mth another 2k for her new business in vietnam) The best part is.. i just found out last Sun only!!!:confused:
so much for ' Understanding her situation and dont pressure her'.. :mad:

haiz..

Lucky you. Let others be duped by this type of greedy gers.

ekemono
03-10-2010, 12:15 PM

You can fly with Lion Air as they cash refund your un-used trip on the spot.
But get your GF to purchase it directly from the airline itself, instead of any travel agencies to be eligiable for a refund.
You can google thier ticketing office contact to enquire or made a trip down. Some of the Indo frontdesk are SYT. hehehe

Vietnam Air is abit tricky though but I believe some seniors can advice on this.

What bro naemlo mentioned about the tourist visa thingy is true.

SING_IN_HCMC
03-10-2010, 11:11 PM
It can be anywhere from one month to six months.

Good luck

Good advice!!

hamsapkwai
04-10-2010, 05:20 PM
cross border marriages troublesome man . so many factors to consider :(

utd4ever59
04-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Can any brother here help me to buy Treung Nguyen No. 5 coffee powder from Vietnam. Will pay for the trouble caused . Darling of mine miss that coffee and no one is coming or going home from here. Stock running low. Just a word of Thks also if no one come forward to help. Thks brother.:D

miua55555
05-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Can any brother here help me to buy Treung Nguyen No. 5 coffee powder from Vietnam. Will pay for the trouble caused . Darling of mine miss that coffee and no one is coming or going home from here. Stock running low. Just a word of Thks also if no one come forward to help. Thks brother.:D

Go Mustafa got plenty. I got my regular supply from there. :D

Hurricane88
05-10-2010, 01:04 PM

I make monthly trips...pm me if you need my help...:)

MrVinegar
07-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Go Mustafa got plenty. I got my regular supply from there. :D

I only see G7

jf66312
07-10-2010, 05:36 PM
golden mile complez 's thai supermarjet also have some viet stuff...

like the fish sauce they like to use for cooking as well..

might want to try there to look for the coffee brand that u want... :D

cheers

MrVinegar
08-10-2010, 08:19 AM
golden mile complez 's thai supermarjet also have some viet stuff...

like the fish sauce they like to use for cooking as well..

might want to try there to look for the coffee brand that u want... :D

cheers

Not many viet produces in GM complex

SingViet
08-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Not many viet produces in GM complex

Viet goods are always quite limited in Singapore. Even at those places where viet goods are sold, their prices are so much more expensive relative to Vietnam. Other point being Vietnamese travel between Singapore and Vietnam often, thus they will rather buy in Vietnam and bring back to Singapore, saving on the premium charge by importers.

hayhay
11-10-2010, 10:56 AM
She told me before no use working in sg can't earn anything so she work at hcm mericure.She change alot when she back in sg at July.don't why maybe got new bf in sg.I think I promise her too many thing but I can't do it. Maybe she piss off. See how lar.but
starting to forget her Liao. Still have other. She told me before in Vietnam if a gal not married need to letter from authority saying she has not married before
can married to someone? I don fall for WL, maybe old Liao

Finally broken with her, she told me she is getting married with a koeran guy that can give her mother $$ to clear her debt. But I think she is bluffing and she has a Vietnamese boyfriend. I ask her to fuck off

happy000
11-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Congratulations you finally understand that WL is for fuck and forget and not to be married as a wife. :)

Finally broken with her, she told me she is getting married with a koeran guy that can give her mother $$ to clear her debt. But I think she is bluffing and she has a Vietnamese boyfriend. I ask her to fuck off

hayhay
11-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Congratulations you finally understand that WL is for fuck and forget and not to be married as a wife. :)

I knew this but still have hope that she is really to me.but this few weeks she is getting nasty to me and keep hearing a guys voice. She keep on telling me is her brother. I don bellive her,and last nite told me she at home,later told she at her friend home, and then told me she outside with friend but hear a guy voice.so fuck her off. Talking like roti prata.

was thinking how can she survise without working.

Hurricane88
11-10-2010, 12:39 PM

Never never trust a WL...xao nhieu nhieu forever...keep asking for $$$ and full of spare robert...:)

Bro hayhay...dun regret...find a good decent gal in hcm...plenty of choices...:)

hayhay
11-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Never never trust a WL...xao nhieu nhieu forever...keep asking for $$$ and full of spare robert...:)

Bro hayhay...dun regret...find a good decent gal in hcm...plenty of choices...:)

Bro I don blame her, maybe is my tempter she can't stand it. But I have been nasty to her, but have change for her.last time she is not like that maybe she listen too much from her friend.

Next time I go hcm will look for you maybe in dec? Maybe you can intro me one decent gal for me.

情感王子
11-10-2010, 01:13 PM
WL is for fuck and forget

What if one have not fark? Can the WL be forgotten? :p

Talking like roti prata.

Some new and interesting term :cool:

Finally broken with her........... I ask her to fuck off

Glad that you moved on :)

SureScore
11-10-2010, 06:43 PM
was thinking how can she survise without working.

Think this was mentioned before. Bear with me, I still repeat this.

If one robert gives her $300.00 per month then 3 roberts give $900.00 per month. Why have to work?

CuteBuns
11-10-2010, 09:57 PM

Really happy for u. Tons of gals in hcm for u to find anyway. Good luck hunting :)

I'm going hcm too, but it's at the end of this month.

chen_zhen
12-10-2010, 12:19 AM
keep hearing a guys voice. She keep on telling me is her brother. I don bellive her,and last nite told me she at home,later told she at her friend home, and then told me she outside with friend but hear a guy voice.so fuck her off. Talking like roti prata.

In my earlier quote, I hv mention to you before she might be keeping a viet gigolo.

IHMO majority of the viet men are gigolo.....:cool:

chen_zhen
12-10-2010, 12:22 AM
Think this was mentioned before. Bear with me, I still repeat this.

If one robert gives her $300.00 per month then 3 roberts give $900.00 per month. Why have to work?

Bro, Yes you are very right, the viet WL wil also use the roberts' $$$ to feed her giggolo bf.. :D

big wood
12-10-2010, 11:36 AM
poor spore man beside need to support your viet gf also has to help feed their viet gigolo :mad:

naemlo
12-10-2010, 12:37 PM
. I ask her to fuck off

It is time to open to celebrate....

Pig can climb tree if u trust them.

This theory is so simple but most of the degree holders in SG still dun understand this.

Hurricane88
12-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Pig can climb tree if u trust them.

aiyo...I wanted to use this phrase lei...but you put trademark on it liao...cheers...:)

KangTuo
12-10-2010, 01:43 PM
aiyo...I wanted to use this phrase lei...but you put trademark on it liao...cheers...:)

I thouht he only put trademark on this word...
"she is different from other WL"

naemlo
12-10-2010, 05:04 PM

No trademark yet. U can use it.

I thouht he only put trademark on this word...
"she is different from other WL"

Yes this is my trademark. :D U know me well.

Ange|Boy
13-10-2010, 10:31 AM
I realised that most viet girls have bf in their hometown, similar to china girls, wonder why they will treat us as roberts while their viet bfs treat them as sallys...

haha

ekemono
14-10-2010, 10:02 AM
I realised that most viet girls have bf in their hometown, similar to china girls, wonder why they will treat us as roberts while their viet bfs treat them as sallys...

haha

Ya.., thier good-for-nothing jobless bf back home bonk them without spending a dime and run away when they get pregnant, while some SG men treats them like princess aka. golden pussy, let the gals lead them by the noose.

aaronwan888
15-10-2010, 12:04 AM
My 5c worth on Vietnamese.

I been to Vietnam once during Poly in early 2k for a community work...

Met both City types (HCM City to b exact) n country girls (I went to Hue)...

Both types r gentle n demeanour type but when they r wild,they r really wild...

I mean,who else is crazy enuff to letya ride on a bike w/o helmets n using 1 hand...in the middle of a street in HCMC.

Those who went there before will realize that it's a blessing to haf good traffic in Singapore...

KangTuo
18-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Both types r gentle n demeanour type but when they r wild,they r really wild...

I mean,who else is crazy enuff to letya ride on a bike w/o helmets n using 1 hand...in the middle of a street in HCMC.

whao... like that really wild :rolleyes::rolleyes:

shysaint
18-10-2010, 09:30 PM
using 1 hand...in the middle of a street in HCMC.

hmmm ... haven't try and also haven't seen ....:p

chong_kng
18-10-2010, 09:54 PM
Hi to all bros

Just to post one questions to brothers who ROM in Singapore:

When your wife come Singapore for ROM, just show the ''file notice of marriage'' paper to the custom officers is it sufficient?

OR still need to standby certain amount of money for her act as safeguard ?

Which option is safer? Or have any better ideas?

Thanks

shysaint
19-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Hi to all bros

Just to post one questions to brothers who ROM in Singapore:

When your wife come Singapore for ROM, just show the ''file notice of marriage'' paper to the custom officers is it sufficient?

OR still need to standby certain amount of money for her act as safeguard ?

Which option is safer? Or have any better ideas?

Thanks

When my wife came in recently for the ROM, she just produce the "file notice of marriage". ICA officer need not ask anything further.

3 mth after she left and came back few days ago, ICA did not ask her to produce the "certain amount of $$" and in fact never ask her anything, maybe they saw she is pregnant ... :cool:

Hurricane88
19-10-2010, 07:15 PM
When my wife came in recently for the ROM, she just produce the "file notice of marriage". ICA officer need not ask anything further.

3 mth after she left and came back few days ago, ICA did not ask her to produce the "certain amount of $$" and in fact never ask her anything, maybe they saw she is pregnant ... :cool:

Sinkapore hard up for reproduction...babies to pay tax in 20 years times...:)

jon2000sg
20-10-2010, 03:48 AM
i have a colleague married a viet wife at 42

had a kid at 44

now at 48, he is struggling to make ends meet.

only earn S$2K a month, used to earn extra $1K for overtime;

now company cut OT, he now has no savings.

he's a dead meat...

and he is trying to victimized me to get married ???

the wife work as some part time job for about $600

now he is trying to upgrade his flat to a 4 room

so he can rent out the extra rooms to foreign students

at $500 each. if he can take in 4, then he gets $2K

ekemono
20-10-2010, 01:15 PM
had a kid at 44

only earn S$2K a month,now company cut OT, he now has no savings.

he's a dead meat...

the wife work as some part time job for about $600

$2600 - CPF = $2080.

You mean his family of 3 mouth cannot survive on this amount and is dead meat?
There are alot of our locals who is on this salary level but I dun see thier children running around like kids from Somalia, naked and with flies on thier eyes.

@ 2K isn't gonna be easy, but definately not dead meat, unless you spent mindlessly.

KangTuo
20-10-2010, 02:27 PM
he's a dead meat...

$2600 - CPF = $2080

Previously
husband = $1600 (after cpf)
husband OT = $800 (after cpf)
$2400 in total

Now
wife = $600 (part time, no cpf contribution)
$2200 in total

ONLY $200 less.
No OT = more quality time with family
What dead meat? :confused:

Furthermore got plan to upgrade flat and rent room for additional $2K per month.

Grand Total = $4200 per month

jon2000sg
20-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Previously
husband OT = $800 (after cpf)
$2400 in total

Now
wife = $600 (part time, no cpf contribution)
$2200 in total

ONLY $200 less.
No OT = more quality time with family
What dead meat? :confused:

I yet to finish, his father-in-law is here and he has to give him $300,

besides childcare and kid studies in time to come not cheap

and the current job is contract. He might lose job anytime if the next

contract the current company loses it. of course last resort is to
drive cab lo ...

Singapore no worry as long as you willing to work

dead meat - no savings for retirement
unless kid grow up to be good !

his wife is 20 years his junior and co. mgr told us his wife will go back to Vietnam with kid in 20 years to come when he is 60 and cannot fuck her anymore !!!

Furthermore got plan to upgrade flat and rent room for additional $2K per month.

Grand Total = $4200 per monthupgrade plan can only work out by borrowing money from bank, only bank lend him money

not every month the student occupancy is full, so not $2K monthly.

anyway I wish him all the best

but I damn hot that they try to psycho me to marry - Crazy !!! ???
fucking trying to victimize me - I not stupid too !

jon2000sg
20-10-2010, 03:09 PM
$2600 - CPF = $2080.

You mean his family of 3 mouth cannot survive on this amount and is dead meat?
There are alot of our locals who is on this salary level but I dun see thier children running around like kids from Somalia, naked and with flies on thier eyes.

@ 2K isn't gonna be easy, but definately not dead meat, unless you spent mindlessly.

with such pay I rather stay single and bonk! bonK! bonK! :D

SureScore
20-10-2010, 07:15 PM

Who is the victim? Please enlighten us why married is a victim.

shysaint
20-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Sinkapore hard up for reproduction...babies to pay tax in 20 years times...:)

hahahaha ... yeah lo :mad:

shysaint
20-10-2010, 08:36 PM
he's a dead meat...

I also earn $2k now ... will be upgraded to $2500 ...

so after cpf is $1600 and $2000 in 3 mths time ???

I still must give maintainance to my ex-wife also ...

I also a dead meat too ... :confused:

still must drink and smoke and sometimes go for some extra release .. piangzzzz .. how ?? think no meat left :p

jon2000sg
21-10-2010, 03:41 AM
Who is the victim? Please enlighten us why married is a victim.

isn't it marriage in Singapore a trap ?

I'm from a different dept from this 'dead meat' colleague;

currently he is trapped in such a situation that he cannot advance

or retreat. he's a victim of marriage

jon2000sg
21-10-2010, 03:45 AM

still must drink and smoke and sometimes go for some extra release .. piangzzzz .. how ?? think no meat left :p

i not sure how old are you, if young your pay still can go up

no worry, no dead meat

still can upgrade qualifications - no dead meat

ekemono
21-10-2010, 02:37 PM
with such pay I rather stay single and bonk! bonK! bonK! :D

Dun forget to leave a few dollars a day into the piggybank for viagra when you reach old age yah.

jon2000sg
21-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Dun forget to leave a few dollars a day into the piggybank for viagra when you reach old age yah.

i have enuff $$$ for old age, not for bonking but for daily expenses.

til then I shall had enuff fun ... no more bonking

SureScore
21-10-2010, 06:25 PM

Marriage is a very happy and special occasion. How can it be a trap even in Singapore? Usually the husband will progress further in career due to the motivation and encouragement from wife.

shysaint
21-10-2010, 08:01 PM

I guess you have to address the situation right ...

financial difficulties doesn't mean a victim in marriage.

only not enough money ... but its not end of the marriage ...

I guess bros here are pretty confused.

did your friend uses all his savings to marry her? or borrow alot of $$ from people to marry her??? or after his marriage he distant his relationship from friend and family?

Did the wife cheat on him , cheat on all his money or saving , have another man outside because he is poor , or the wife is a WL so support the husband, or the wife took other man's $$ and support the husband ?

Did they end up in divorced and he end up paying alot of maintenance ? sell the property and give her half ?

SO we are really confused what is the meaning of victim of marriage?

jon2000sg
22-10-2010, 08:31 AM
I guess my comment boiled many bros here ?

I guess you have to address the situation right ...
funny to find a saint here?
in the first place a saint dun drop by SBF meh ?
why ah? dun pretend

nobody wants a difficult life ? you want ?
financial stability plays a big part in marriage !
why so many SG girl wants a rich man ?

I guess bros here are pretty confused.
no need to confused lah, juz read lah
confused or cunt-fused ?

my this colleague (I dun treat him as friend)
fucking tell me 3 big Chinese WRONGs:
1. no filia piety - SIN
2. no descendant, childless - SIN
3. ... dun know wat ? - SIN

i fuck him and say a/m 5000 years old tradition now you want to say ???
I not stupid too !!!! he fucking stupid ! he's a dead meat !

did your friend uses all his savings to marry her? or borrow alot of $$ from people to marry her??? or after his marriage he distant his relationship from friend and family?
previously work as a clerk. after kena retrenched found tis job and with the OT he making more money than before - so with more money go find pussy lo ...

did not borrow a lot of $$$, but i think enuff to make ends meet
after last company loses bid in contract,
another company took over contract, no more OT, so he earn less money now
- now fucking struggling !!!!

he did not distant his relationship from friend and family?
but he distant himself from reality !!!
contrary, once he ever asked me what is the best way to commit suicide :eek:
and at one time after many times of 'psycho' me to settle down,
he said in contradiction - "how i wish i'm like you a bachelor" - KNN

isn't he a dead meat ?

Did the wife cheat on him , cheat on all his money or saving , have another man outside because he is poor , or the wife is a WL so support the husband, or the wife took other man's $$ and support the husband ? this is the future prediction ??!!!

Did they end up in divorced and he end up paying alot of maintenance ? sell the property and give her half ? this is the future prediction !!!???
the wife will go back Viet when this colleague is 60 while his wife is 40 !!!
take son back home !

SO we are really confused what is the meaning of victim of marriage? he's a dead meat !!!
a victim becos he can't even support himself want a fixed pussy ???

now he wants to jeopardize me ! KNNCCB !

big wood
22-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Last time people say has rice eat rice no rice eat porrridge but now everything is money so sad:(

jon2000sg
22-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Last time people say has rice eat rice no rice eat porrridge but now everything is money so sad:(

no rice - divorce !

SureScore
22-10-2010, 10:58 PM

Still true if you find a nice decent gal.

Santaclaws
23-10-2010, 02:02 AM
Still true if you find a nice decent fat ugly gal.

Fixed for ya

jon2000sg
24-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Still true if you find a nice decent gal.
really ? such girl all taken liao

Still true if you find a nice decent fat ugly gal.
this should be rite

Fixed for ya
LOLx !!!!!!!

SingViet
27-10-2010, 07:33 AM
Gals everywhere are the same. They wish to have a hubby that's financially stable. Being financially stable doesn't mean you need to earn a lot, but it simply means basic needs are well taken care of. Viet gals tend to have lower expectations relative to local gals, but financial stability is quite a must too. But a person's career may meet with challenges sometimes and I m sure your viet spouse will understand if you explain to her. But financial instability due to laziness or unrealistic ambitions will be mostly untolerated by your spouse after some time. Who wants to marry a foreigner and end up with a life more difficult than in Vietnam ? Think twice before committing to a marriage, if you are having difficulty feeding yourself, don't drag another into this mess.

Hurricane88
27-10-2010, 08:35 AM
really ? such girl all taken liao

Well if you keep hunting for decent Vn gal here in sinkapor then dun waste time if the gals are coming here to be WL...:)

Read bro Jelioboy's forum today in Vietnam - HCM (Thread 2)...you need to look for them in hcm...:)

click here...http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5343264&postcount=3532

xyman
29-10-2010, 12:46 AM

I don't understand about the woman charter, a Singapore woman can survive 20 over years without a husband. Suddenly when they are divorce, they cannot survive and need maintenance from husband.....

What kind of world is this. I dun see the government paying old single ladies anything since the government encourage birth.

xyman
29-10-2010, 01:08 AM

No worries, you still young. :)

Now I understand why some bros say that taking care of a vn girl is also taking care of her whole family. Her younger brother not working but need to take care of wife. Her older brother earn like s$200 a month. Some of us spend much more a night cheonging...

Almost every week got relatives fall Ill, almost every week got female relatives come and take some of her nice clothes. Buying a simple take away for 6 person to eat cost less than $10. We should be grateful of what we have here in Singapore.

ekemono
29-10-2010, 08:40 AM
Buying a simple take away for 6 person to eat cost less than $10. We should be grateful of what we have here in Singapore.

you lost me there. you're saying $10 for 6 persons meal in Sillypore izzit.

naemlo
29-10-2010, 08:51 AM
I don't understand about the woman charter, a Singapore woman can survive 20 over years without a husband. Suddenly when they are divorce, they cannot survive and need maintenance from husband.....

If u r a man, u will never understand but accept it. If u r woman, u dun understand but fully support it. :D

tookara
29-10-2010, 11:27 AM
singapore can feed 6 for less than $!0? a bit hard unless u cook yourself

jon2000sg
29-10-2010, 11:39 AM

What kind of world is this. I dun see the government paying old single ladies anything since the government encourage birth.

in anther words, you marry the girl and fuck her for a number of years;

divorce - you 'used' her and according to the law you must pay her becos

nobody wants her anymore ... :o

jon2000sg
29-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Now I understand why some bros say that taking care of a vn girl is also taking care of her whole family.
. Buying a simple take away for 6 person to eat cost less than $10.

I seeing a china girl rite now, she says she needs S$1000 per month for her
family back home. small bro working as coalminer only earns RMB$800.
taking care of grandparents, both 70+ of age;
parents divorced - never saw her mum.

sad story indeed (if it's true) but I am cheongster

no take care of whole family

[/QUOTE]We should be grateful of what we have here in Singapore.[/QUOTE]
especially the red lite district - world number 1 !

SingViet
29-10-2010, 04:02 PM

We should be grateful of what we have here in Singapore.[/QUOTE]
especially the red lite district - world number 1 ![/QUOTE]

Be it china, Vietnam , Thai or phillipines, they are here to make a living and luring Singaporean man by sex is one of the easiest way. Most of them use same tactics

jon2000sg
29-10-2010, 04:48 PM

We should be grateful of what we have here in Singapore.
especially the red lite district - world number 1 !!! :p

SureScore
29-10-2010, 06:17 PM

We should be grateful of what we have here in Singapore.
especially the red lite district - world number 1 !

You don't believe in marriage. You rather spent money screwing around. Not sure if this is another addictive trap in life.

bswuming87
29-10-2010, 09:56 PM
hi bros.. need your kind advices here

my ba xa is planning to work in singapore and now im trying to search for what job available options are there for her.. what i can think of is she can probably work as a waitress in a restaurant, sales assistant in those shopping mall shops or cashiers, supermarkets etc..

can i ask bros out here what are some other legal jobs that might be available for her? or any bros ba xa here oso working in singapore?
my bx only secondary school education and but is able to speak simple english.

also, if she works for a company, does the company issue a work permit to her?

ekemono
29-10-2010, 10:13 PM
she needs a work permit to work in SGP.

Retail, F & B are some options but I sense the employer maybe a bit concern about her understanding of Mandarin as well, as SGP is a multi-cultural society.

If you happen to pass by Joo Chait, can approach those Viet food eatery to see if they need workers. Just a try. no harm.

Hurricane88
29-10-2010, 10:37 PM
my ba xa is planning to work in singapore and now im trying to search for what job available options are there for her.. what i can think of is she can probably work as a waitress in a restaurant, sales assistant in those shopping mall shops or cashiers, supermarkets etc..

can i ask bros out here what are some other legal jobs that might be available for her? or any bros ba xa here oso working in singapore?
my bx only secondary school education and but is able to speak simple english.

also, if she works for a company, does the company issue a work permit to her?

Retail, F & B are some options but I sense the employer maybe a bit concern about her understanding of Mandarin as well, as SGP is a multi-cultural society.

Vietnam is not in the Work Permit (Foreign Worker) Eligibility...click here to read...http://www.mom.gov.sg/foreign-manpower/passes-visas/work-permit-fw/before-you-apply/Pages/default.aspx

So for your bx to come to work in Sinkapor as non-skilled must be a PR...:)

xyman
30-10-2010, 02:48 AM
you lost me there. you're saying $10 for 6 persons meal in Sillypore izzit.

In Vietnam...:) never happen in Singapore unless you buy rice and bread only

xyman
30-10-2010, 03:00 AM

If you happen to pass by Joo Chait, can approach those Viet food eatery to see if they need workers. Just a try. no harm.

One more thing I cannot understand, a S-Pass holder can request a dependent pass for his spouse, if the spouse manage to find a job and the company is willing to employ her, MOM will issue a letter of consent for her to work in Singapore....

A lot of bros here have difficulties in getting a valid permit for the foreign spouse to work legally in spore...

jon2000sg
30-10-2010, 03:58 AM
You don't believe in marriage. You rather spent money screwing around. Not sure if this is another addictive trap in life.

LOLx ! we are all trapped in Singapore !!!

PAP - pay and pay !!!

screw many better than screw one only !!! :D

ekemono
30-10-2010, 10:21 AM
Vietnam is not in the Work Permit (Foreign Worker) Eligibility...click here to read...http://www.mom.gov.sg/foreign-manpower/passes-visas/work-permit-fw/before-you-apply/Pages/default.aspx

Ah.. I didn't know about that. Thanks. learn something from you today.

@bswuming87, Sorry i gave the wrong info

bswuming87
30-10-2010, 10:39 AM

its ok bro.. so what are the valid permits which would allow her to work in sg?

ekemono
30-10-2010, 11:06 AM

Read bro hurricane88 info

Hurricane88
30-10-2010, 11:45 AM

hahaha...you're welcome...we always learn something new when we surf SBF...:)

Hurricane88
30-10-2010, 11:48 AM

Your bx cannot work in Sinkapor if she is not skilled. Can only work here with Employment Pass or PR.

I suggest you read thru this thread which had discussed this matter many times in many cases similar to yours.

SingViet
30-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Your bx cannot work in Sinkapor if she is not skilled. Can only work here with Employment Pass or PR.

I suggest you read thru this thread which had discussed this matter many times in many cases similar to yours.

foreign spouses can work in singapore as long as they have the LTSVP.

please refer to http://www.mom.gov.sg/foreign-manpower/passes-visas/long-term-visit/after-you-apply/Pages/employment-of-long-term-visit-pass-holders.aspx

ekemono
30-10-2010, 12:34 PM
foreign spouses can work in singapore as long as they have the LTSVP.

please refer to http://www.mom.gov.sg/foreign-manpower/passes-visas/long-term-visit/after-you-apply/Pages/employment-of-long-term-visit-pass-holders.aspx

Ooi..??
that means this is 2 scenario.

1) LTVP holder, most likely spouse of SGP citizen can apply work permit

OR.

2) Skilled workers only

shysaint
31-10-2010, 02:31 AM

Well i think so thats the case ...

However ... if u married to a Singaporean and holding a LTVP, a work permit can be issue ...

My BX's friend who used to not working is holding an LTVP, but then near to expiry date, instead of renewing, she actually applied for a work permit and got it approved and she is now working as a pedicure assistant ...

rgds

SureScore
31-10-2010, 01:07 PM
However ... if u married to a Singaporean and holding a LTVP, a work permit can be issue ...

My BX's friend who used to not working is holding an LTVP, but then near to expiry date, instead of renewing, she actually applied for a work permit and got it approved and she is now working as a pedicure assistant ...

They are saying dec election. May be got chance to get approved if apply now.

SingViet
31-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Well i think so thats the case ...

rgds

I think it will be good if you refer to my earlier post. Foreign spouses can work in Singapore as long as they hold LTSVP. Employment of these foreign spouses also will not constitute to the quota of foreign workers set by MOM. But the big problem is, most of the viet spouses are not fluent in either languages, and most companies will not employ them. Viet eateries may be exception

Rejuvenation
31-10-2010, 05:34 PM
I think it will be good if you refer to my earlier post. Foreign spouses can work in Singapore as long as they hold LTSVP. Employment of these foreign spouses also will not constitute to the quota of foreign workers set by MOM. But the big problem is, most of the viet spouses are not fluent in either languages, and most companies will not employ them. Viet eateries may be exception

hhmm... bro singviet then how about those pedicure or hair saloons?

shysaint
01-11-2010, 07:39 PM

Yes , i read that ..... therefore my reply quite close to what you have described earlier ...

MY BX LTVP in-principle approved for 1 year .. :) but however will not go ahead with the application ..

she can't get used to life here, boring, no one to talk to , can't eat well .. some more 6mths preganant .... so will be going back to VN to give birth ..

ekemono
01-11-2010, 11:29 PM
some more 6mths preganant .... so will be going back to VN to give birth ..

why not give birth here? Your child will be an instant Singapore citizen.
My friends with Viet wife all die die must give birth in SG, but you.. ??

SureScore
02-11-2010, 09:31 AM
LOLx ! we are all trapped in Singapore !!!

PAP - pay and pay !!!

screw many better than screw one only !!! :D

Wow almost miss your post. Your moderation is long.

Dec election so better exercise your vote carefully. Screw many is ok.

KangTuo
02-11-2010, 09:39 AM

from my limited knowledge, giving birth in vn is much much cheaper than in sillypore. My bro's wife give birth in one of the ok standard hospital, stay in a single ward. I forget how much he save, but the amount is quite substantial.

Both daughter and mother are healthy

ekemono
02-11-2010, 10:23 AM
from my limited knowledge, giving birth in vn is much much cheaper than in sillypore. My bro's wife give birth in one of the ok standard hospital, stay in a single ward. I forget how much he save, but the amount is quite substantial.

Congrates to your bro. So when is your turn? :D
I guess it will be cheaper in Vietnam.
But you know.., after work hurried home to see baby is a very motivating thing. Unless one can take one month leaves for the confinement over there.

jon2000sg
02-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Wow almost miss your post. Your moderation is long.

Dec election so better exercise your vote carefully. Screw many is ok.

PAP - pay and pay

WP - why pay ?

SDP - so dun pay !!!

不要为了一个树放弃整个森林

shysaint
02-11-2010, 06:44 PM

Well ... what to do ... I also want my child to be instant Singapore Citizen .....

But then ... staying happy will be good for her and the baby .... as long as she is happy and well taken care of by my mother-in-law ... its okie lah ..

I give in because I fond out that the child can stil be a Singapore Citizen despite giving birth in Vietnam ....

Birth there cheaper lot, $$ can used longer ....

the only thing is gona MISS her alot lah ... :mad:

Thats why now I have translated my ROM cert into vietnamese version, so that I can get our marriage recognise in Vietnam, then when baby born can put my name in the birth cert ... then can go to Singapore Emabassy in Vietnam and apply Citizenship for my child and once done can claim baby bonuses ...

Its okie lah, it just a bit troublesome lo ...

By recognising our marriage, then me can apply for long-term resident card up to 1 yr and after 2 yrs can apply for Vetnam PR with proof of source of income in Vietnam ...

Got every process figure out ... so guess it's Good deal afterall .. :D

shysaint
02-11-2010, 06:46 PM
But you know.., after work hurried home to see baby is a very motivating thing.

Yes, tell me about it .... even now before she left this afternoon back to Vietnam, seeing her after work is a very motivating thing ... now ... sighzzzz

ekemono
02-11-2010, 09:01 PM
even now before she left this afternoon back to Vietnam,

So must be a good boy hor. After work dun anyhow run about har. :p

Hurricane88
03-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Yes, tell me about it .... even now before she left this afternoon back to Vietnam, seeing her after work is a very motivating thing ... now ... sighzzzz

Congratulations...let me know if you need any help to bring light things to hcm for your wife...I travel there frequent but never check in luggage...:)

homeboy2010
03-11-2010, 01:01 PM
PAP - pay and pay

WP - why pay ?

SDP - so dun pay !!!

不要为了一个树放弃整个森林

this is political

and the latter is champion

shysaint
03-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Congratulations...let me know if you need any help to bring light things to hcm for your wife...I travel there frequent but never check in luggage...:)

Hurricane ... No worries ....

I am a frequent traveller too .... hehehhe ... going up again soon :)

shysaint
03-11-2010, 02:41 PM
So must be a good boy hor. After work dun anyhow run about har. :p

OKIE DOKIE :p

KangTuo
03-11-2010, 02:41 PM
I am a frequent traveller too .... hehehhe ... going up again soon :)

so envy.... I have not go saigon for 4 1/2 mths already :(

homeboy2010
03-11-2010, 04:08 PM
I guess my comment boiled many bros here ?

funny to find a saint here?
in the first place a saint dun drop by SBF meh ?
why ah? dun pretend

nobody wants a difficult life ? you want ?
financial stability plays a big part in marriage !
why so many SG girl wants a rich man ?

no need to confused lah, juz read lah
confused or cunt-fused ?

fucking tell me 3 big Chinese WRONGs:
1. no filia piety - SIN
2. no descendant, childless - SIN
3. ... dun know wat ? - SIN

i fuck him and say a/m 5000 years old tradition now you want to say ???
I not stupid too !!!! he fucking stupid ! he's a dead meat !

previously work as a clerk. after kena retrenched found tis job and with the OT he making more money than before - so with more money go find pussy lo ...

did not borrow a lot of $$$, but i think enuff to make ends meet
after last company loses bid in contract,
another company took over contract, no more OT, so he earn less money now
- now fucking struggling !!!!

he did not distant his relationship from friend and family?
but he distant himself from reality !!!
contrary, once he ever asked me what is the best way to commit suicide :eek:
and at one time after many times of 'psycho' me to settle down,
he said in contradiction - "how i wish i'm like you a bachelor" - KNN

isn't he a dead meat ?

this is the future prediction ??!!!

this is the future prediction !!!???
the wife will go back Viet when this colleague is 60 while his wife is 40 !!!
take son back home !

he's a dead meat !!!
a victim becos he can't even support himself want a fixed pussy ???

now he wants to jeopardize me ! KNNCCB !

you are hero !

SingViet
03-11-2010, 08:41 PM

Both daughter and mother are healthy

giving birth in vietnam can save you lots of money. when my wife gave birth to my twin daughters in S I Hospital in 2004, i spent only US$1200 ( if i didn't remember the amount wrongly) A1 ward for 5 days. If give birth in province, lagi cheaper. Everything in less than 2 million vnd :eek:

shysaint
03-11-2010, 09:20 PM
giving birth in vietnam can save you lots of money. when my wife gave birth to my twin daughters in S I Hospital in 2004, i spent only US$1200 ( if i didn't remember the amount wrongly) A1 ward for 5 days. If give birth in province, lagi cheaper. Everything in less than 2 million vnd :eek:

S I Hospital ??? Can share with me ?? Looking for 1 good hospital for my wife in HCMC ... want her delivery to be good ...

My wife has just went back .... thinking of going to HCMC to give birth , guess its better ... the only thing is travel to HCMC takes 1 hour ... so when water burst , got to CHIONG there .. hahahaha ...

Of course if she delivery in BD, more cheaper than in HCMC ...

shysaint
03-11-2010, 09:22 PM
so envy.... I have not go saigon for 4 1/2 mths already :(

You BANNED Yourself from travelling up mah :p :D

KangTuo
04-11-2010, 09:55 AM
You BANNED Yourself from travelling up mah :p :D

becoz my girlfriend can travel down mah :p

papillon30
04-11-2010, 01:54 PM
S I Hospital ??? Can share with me ?? Looking for 1 good hospital for my wife in HCMC ... want her delivery to be good ...

My wife has just went back .... thinking of going to HCMC to give birth , guess its better ... the only thing is travel to HCMC takes 1 hour ... so when water burst , got to CHIONG there .. hahahaha ...

Of course if she delivery in BD, more cheaper than in HCMC ...

If money is no problem, choose FV hospital, D7. Book the VIP suite.

shysaint
04-11-2010, 07:35 PM

Far leh .... if water bag burst ... how long to reach there ??? hahahaha ...

Unless induce the birth la ....

So estimated how much ???

ekemono
04-11-2010, 10:17 PM

I sense they almost cost as much as average 4 beds in Mt. Alvernia

SingViet
05-11-2010, 09:38 AM

I don't think there's a need to book the VIP suite. The normal single bed room is good enough. They have different packages nowadays and cost is relatively cheaper than Singapore.

SingViet
05-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Far leh .... if water bag burst ... how long to reach there ??? hahahaha ...

Unless induce the birth la ....

So estimated how much ???

you can email them to find out. They charge by packages nowadays, but still cheaper than Singapore. http://www.fvhospital.com/

shysaint
05-11-2010, 10:01 AM
you can email them to find out. They charge by packages nowadays, but still cheaper than Singapore. http://www.fvhospital.com/

Thanks bro :) appreciate ....

papillon30
05-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Thanks bro :) appreciate ....

Tu Du Hospital, is the KK hospital of Saigon, is overloaded with expectant
mothers from Saigon and the countryside. The hospital is undergoing massive renovation. Two sharing a bed is a common sight. During a popular year(like Year of the Goat), some expectant mothers need to wait along the corridors;
like sow getting ready to give birth to piglets. Doctors and nurses %#@$*
patients very common. You need to give money to them to ensure a pleasant
stay for your wife.

Hung Vuong Hospital(near to Hung Vuong Plaza) is another place for
expectant mothers. Facilities relatively new but equally crowded and noisy. The same practice of giving money to doctors and nurses to ensure no complication also apply.

FV Hospital doctors and nurses are not supposed to accept money. If caught
can get fired; only fruit basket etc. is allowed. There is a free shuttle from
FV clinic at Le Thanh Ton (quite near to Ben Thanh market) to FV hospital
for you to take a look first. Service is first class; too many to mention here.
You get what you pay. Ba Xa will love you aplenty. In-laws will be impressed. Money worth spending.:D

shysaint
05-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Tu Du Hospital, is the KK hospital of Saigon, is overloaded with expectant
mothers from Saigon and the countryside. The hospital is undergoing massive renovation. Two sharing a bed is a common sight. During a popular year(like Year of the Goat), some expectant mothers need to wait along the corridors;
like sow getting ready to give birth to piglets. Doctors and nurses %#@$*
patients very common. You need to give money to them to ensure a pleasant
stay for your wife.

Hung Vuong Hospital(near to Hung Vuong Plaza) is another place for
expectant mothers. Facilities relatively new but equally crowded and noisy. The same practice of giving money to doctors and nurses to ensure no complication also apply.

FV Hospital doctors and nurses are not supposed to accept money. If caught
can get fired; only fruit basket etc. is allowed. There is a free shuttle from
FV clinic at Le Thanh Ton (quite near to Ben Thanh market) to FV hospital
for you to take a look first. Service is first class; too many to mention here.
You get what you pay. Ba Xa will love you aplenty. In-laws will be impressed. Money worth spending.:D

You get what you pay ==> Agree.
Ba Xa will love you aplenty ==> My BX says I 'KHUNG' plenty!
In-laws will be impressed ==> Agree.
Money worth spending ==> MY BX say I 'KHUNG', spent money like that!

Yeah ... I read all the reports from the internet ....

I want a hospital that can witness the birth of my daughter .....

I thought so to give her what she deserved.

I told my BX about FV Hospital ... she say too far and too expensive (16million dong) for 4 nights ...

So now , I am waiting for the opening of Hanh Phuc hospital at Binh Duong province .. this hospital is managed by Thomson Medical ... Building looks very impressive ,, hope the price is okie ....

Price for me is okie as long as I can go in and witness the birth of my child, I don't want like in Tu Du, only can wait outside and recieved the good news .. hahahha ....

SING_IN_HCMC
06-11-2010, 08:32 AM
You get what you pay ==> Agree.
Ba Xa will love you aplenty ==> My BX says I 'KHUNG' plenty!
In-laws will be impressed ==> Agree.
Money worth spending ==> MY BX say I 'KHUNG', spent money like that!

I told my BX about FV Hospital ... she say too far and too expensive (16million dong) for 4 nights ...

You got a good BX...most VBs just spend beyond means, and if OX ca pay, just whack..Good for you, bro.

SureScore
06-11-2010, 09:13 AM
MY BX say I 'KHUNG', spent money like that!.

Price for me is okie as long as I can go in and witness the birth of my child, I don't want like in Tu Du, only can wait outside and recieved the good news .. hahahha ....

Yes, I agreed too you have a good bx. Cheers.

SingViet
06-11-2010, 09:51 AM
16 million vnd for 4 nights is considered very cheap roi. But the distance between binh duong and FV Hospital is a bit far during emergency. I will think that price at Hanh Phuc Hospital is around the same as FV Hospital.

A clever chap will never want to impress his viet in-laws when it comes to money. You impress them and they will impress you with their demands .

ekemono
06-11-2010, 10:45 AM
A clever chap will never want to impress his viet in-laws when it comes to money. You impress them and they will impress you with their demands .

We should consistently be the poor son-in-law. Otherwise, golden mountain also not enough for them to dig.

shysaint
06-11-2010, 12:03 PM
You got a good BX...most VBs just spend beyond means, and if OX ca pay, just whack..Good for you, bro.

Thanks Bro ;)

shysaint
06-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Yes, I agreed too you have a good bx. Cheers.

Thanks Bro ;)

shysaint
06-11-2010, 12:10 PM
16 million vnd for 4 nights is considered very cheap roi. But the distance between binh duong and FV Hospital is a bit far during emergency. I will think that price at Hanh Phuc Hospital is around the same as FV Hospital.

Seriously I think so FV hospital price is quite reasonable...and guess likewise Hanh Phuc is around the same ....

The main consideration is the Distant which you have pointed and the BX say too far ..

Her Mum ask her to go Tu Du Hospital coz they are experienced and I happen to read a blog of a 'Ang Mo''s wife gave birth there and the experience is reasonably good ...

The only trade off is I have to wait outisde and cannot see the delivery ....

I guess Tu Du is also close to 10million dong .... :eek:

She is carrying my 1st baby with her and I want to witness the birth of my baby girl .... thats a MUST for me in deciding the hospital ...

VietnamLover
06-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Any bros here know the cost of heart operation if it is done in the local hospital in Vietnam? Thanks.

Hurricane88
06-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Any bros here know the cost of heart operation if it is done in the local hospital in Vietnam? Thanks.

Bro...you haven't given up yet...already given you all the facts and yet you are undecided...dun be fooled by WL...ditch her and save your hard earn money...it is obviously a lie to ask you to pay for the ops...:)

shysaint
06-11-2010, 05:13 PM

Since bro have given u the answer, and if you are still not 'DIE HEART, You can go to FV hospital .. as for a quotation .... :D

Then u minus about 30-40% for local hosiptal, there should be the rough cost ...

VietnamLover
06-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Bro...you haven't given up yet...already given you all the facts and yet you are undecided...dun be fooled by WL...ditch her and save your hard earn money...it is obviously a lie to ask you to pay for the ops...:)

Since bro have given u the answer, and if you are still not 'DIE HEART, You can go to FV hospital .. as for a quotation .... :D

Then u minus about 30-40% for local hosiptal, there should be the rough cost ...

Thanks for your concern. Don't worry. I am not serious with her at all. Just toying with her. That's all. I am just curious about the actual price. That's all. When December comes, it will be my play-time. :o

SureScore
06-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Thanks for your concern. Don't worry. I am not serious with her at all. Just toying with her. That's all. I am just curious about the actual price. That's all. When December comes, it will be my play-time. :o

Yes. Go for it. Play her out. Don't need to pity WL.

SingViet
06-11-2010, 08:51 PM

Healthcare for locals at local hospitals are not expensive at all. They are heavily subsidised by the government. So forget about what the WL claimed that it cost a BOMB for the operation, its actually they are trying to BOMB you with all their tricks. :D

SingViet
06-11-2010, 08:53 PM

It will be more than 30% to 40% off for local hospitals. FV is considered VERY expensive for the locals.

shysaint
06-11-2010, 09:35 PM
It will be more than 30% to 40% off for local hospitals. FV is considered VERY expensive for the locals.

okie ... I thought so too ... There are cost for insured and non-insured patients ...

It will be good to buy insurance for the my BX ... can used during child birth ... :D

FV got insurance package ... child at USD 180 and 230 USD per yr and adult at USD 230 or 325 and 1200 VIP per year ... There also got discount for Family purchases ...

For bro got BX staying @ HCMC, go there still quite near ... for my BX staying at BD, go there , sunrise liao ....

iSaigon
07-11-2010, 10:01 AM

HI TS, iSaigon report here to learn from you. Thank you in advance.

SingViet
07-11-2010, 03:04 PM
HI TS, iSaigon report here to learn from you. Thank you in advance.

I don't teach la. bros here share info and some info may be beneficial to you.

SingViet
07-11-2010, 03:16 PM
okie ... I thought so too ... There are cost for insured and non-insured patients ...

It will be good to buy insurance for the my BX ... can used during child birth ... :D

FV got insurance package ... child at USD 180 and 230 USD per yr and adult at USD 230 or 325 and 1200 VIP per year ... There also got discount for Family purchases ...

For bro got BX staying @ HCMC, go there still quite near ... for my BX staying at BD, go there , sunrise liao ....

The price on healthcare packages will differ between those patients with insurance and those without. Those who buy the VIP policies will see the most differences. But it still doesn't come up to US$1200. I did major spinal operation there and differences in price have not reached US$1200 for non-insured and insured patients.

One thing I noted is that if I did the same operation in Singapore, it will cost me at least 350% more

shysaint
07-11-2010, 06:11 PM
The price on healthcare packages will differ between those patients with insurance and those without. Those who buy the VIP policies will see the most differences. But it still doesn't come up to US$1200. I did major spinal operation there and differences in price have not reached US$1200 for non-insured and insured patients.

One thing I noted is that if I did the same operation in Singapore, it will cost me at least 350% more

Bro .... the price I quoted is the insurasnce premuim offered by FV Hopsital ... :p

SingViet
07-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Bro .... the price I quoted is the insurasnce premuim offered by FV Hopsital ... :p

yes, i know its the annual insurance premium.

ekemono
08-11-2010, 12:29 AM
Though I am not against the idea, I am curious as to why some bros allow to have their baby delivered at Vietnam.

Even though it is cheaper, but how many babies do you make in your lifetime of marriage to have consider this option?
I have not tried but I beleive some foreign hospital in Vietnam too have the same high medical healthcare and hygiene standard as our local hospital. But I just cannot give in to the idea of being seperated thousands of miles away from my fragile newborn flesh and blood, and to a wife who surely for now needs my love and companion even more.

I was also broke when my baby girl came 5 months ago, and shivering when I was waiting for them to print out the total medical bills at Mount Alvernia, but fortunately our doctor had already pre-empt us on the cash needed. I think all doctors will advice on this. Apart from it, we can also utilise our medi-save to help out.

Overall, while one can save some money doing it in Vietnam, the meaningful participation in collecting our baby from the nursery for breast-feeding, running out to nearest food centre to get tastier food for wifey and seeing her appreciation for your love and care... Priceless.

No offence to any bros, just my humble opnion. cheers

shysaint
08-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Though I am not against the idea, I am curious as to why some bros allow to have their baby delivered at Vietnam.

Even though it is cheaper, but how many babies do you make in your lifetime of marriage to have consider this option?
I have not tried but I beleive some foreign hospital in Vietnam too have the same high medical healthcare and hygiene standard as our local hospital. But I just cannot give in to the idea of being seperated thousands of miles away from my fragile newborn flesh and blood, and to a wife who surely for now needs my love and companion even more.

I was also broke when my baby girl came 5 months ago, and shivering when I was waiting for them to print out the total medical bills at Mount Alvernia, but fortunately our doctor had already pre-empt us on the cash needed. I think all doctors will advice on this. Apart from it, we can also utilise our medi-save to help out.

Overall, while one can save some money doing it in Vietnam, the meaningful participation in collecting our baby from the nursery for breast-feeding, running out to nearest food centre to get tastier food for wifey and seeing her appreciation for your love and care... Priceless.

No offence to any bros, just my humble opnion. cheers

Bro .. well said .. I truly agree .. especially I am father of 2 daughters from my previous marriage.

For my current case , I have no choice but to have the delivery in VN ...

1. She miss home and cried ...
2. She not used to eating local food ... can't afford to go on since she is 6 mths pregnant.
3. Feeling Lonely and No one talk to her ... my mum likes her and take care her but she can't speak english
4. $$$ here spent fast, the amount spent here last much longer in Vn and she can save up for future
5. After birth, got to go into confinement period ... thats tough for my mum

so all in all, I have no choice but to give in .... still got 4 mths to delivery, hopefully I can convince her to come January with her mum ...

volcano
08-11-2010, 02:18 AM
Bro .. well said .. I truly agree .. especially I am father of 2 daughters from my previous marriage.

2. She not used to eating local food ... can't afford to go on since she is 6 mths pregnant.
3. Feeling Lonely and No one talk to her ... my mum likes her and take care her but she can't speak english
4. $$$ here spent fast, the amount spent here last much longer in Vn and she can save up for future

so all in all, I have no choice but to give in .... still got 4 mths to delivery, hopefully I can convince her to come January with her mum ...

bro....why dun u get ur mother in law to come here n look after ur wife instead....cost of living may be expensive in Singapore,but if u add in all the time u going to waste n money on air tickets to n fro for this 6 months,i think maybe the amount comes to almost the same....

miua55555
08-11-2010, 03:53 AM

Bro, all the best of luck to you.

How do you handle so many daughters and marriage financially ?

SingViet
08-11-2010, 06:59 AM

Before you start off with any procedures in FV Hospital, you will be quoted 2 set of prices. The first set of price is around 50% higher and its for patients that are insured, the second set of price, which is 50% lower than the first set, is for patients that are not insured.

SingViet
08-11-2010, 07:24 AM

i feel that she has to get used to life in singapore. if she cannot leave Vietnam, she shouldn't have married a foreigner. Or bro, you can let her mix around with some vietnamese spouses in singapore
This again is a case of adaptation. If she wants to stay in Singapore for the longer term, she has to adapt to life here.
i guess you have to arrange for her to mix around with some vietnamese spouse in singapore
that's what most singaporeans think. Yes, you save on the hospital fee, but you will be spending much more on her family than your newborn daughter.
this one i can understand. my mum also couldn't assist my wife during her recent confinement period. I had to employ my wife's elder sister to come. She gave all sorts of reasons that she need higher salary than her husband's salary in province. She asked for 5 million VND a month and when she went back after 3 months, i still gave her another $500 red packet and also lot of other gifts she asked for.

overall, i feel that she got to convince your spouse to get used to life in singapore. she cannot be forever going back to Vietnam. Or unless you shift back to Vietnam with her.

Just my 2 dong worth of comments :D

SingViet
08-11-2010, 07:26 AM

i feel that she has to get used to life in singapore. if she cannot leave Vietnam, she shouldn't have married a foreigner. Or bro, you can let her mix around with some vietnamese spouses in singapore
This again is a case of adaptation. If she wants to stay in Singapore for the longer term, she has to adapt to life here.
i guess you have to arrange for her to mix around with some vietnamese spouse in singapore
that's what most singaporeans think. Yes, you save on the hospital fee, but you will be spending much more on her family than your newborn daughter.
this one i can understand. my mum also couldn't assist my wife during her recent confinement period. I had to employ my wife's elder sister to come. She gave all sorts of reasons that she need higher salary than her husband's salary in province. She asked for 5 million VND a month and when she went back after 3 months, i still gave her another $500 red packet and also lot of other gifts she asked for.

overall, i feel that she got to convince your spouse to get used to life in singapore. she cannot be forever going back to Vietnam. Or unless you shift back to Vietnam with her.

Xgenre
08-11-2010, 08:23 AM

Is this possible? It's Nov now and she's got 4 months to delivery. She will be too heavily pregnant to be flying in Jan.

Hurricane88
08-11-2010, 09:57 AM
2. She not used to eating local food ...

hahaha...me too start to crave for Vn food...I started to dislike local food...after eating dumpling noodles, wanton noodles, etc.. in hcm...I hardly eat locally because it just dun taste nice...:)

But for shysaint...you have to convince your wife otherwise hell for you to keep travelling...:)

SingViet
08-11-2010, 10:10 AM
hahaha...me too start to crave for Vn food...I started to dislike local food...after eating dumpling noodles, wanton noodles, etc.. in hcm...I hardly eat locally because it just dun taste nice...:)

But for shysaint...you have to convince your wife otherwise hell for you to keep travelling...:)

hahah, tell me about that bro. My last 2 trips to HCM (after being away for more than 6 months due to health reasons) saw me going around taking all my favourite food. Nice nice, Singapore food is seriously not too nice relative to viet food. :D

Hurricane88
08-11-2010, 10:17 AM
hahah, tell me about that bro. My last 2 trips to HCM (after being away for more than 6 months due to health reasons) saw me going around taking all my favourite food. Nice nice, Singapore food is seriously not too nice relative to viet food. :D

Good to share...typically I enjoyed 1 bowl of chor bee hoon with delicious pieces of fish not fillet but chunks and some roast pork with nourishing soup base for only 15k VND...a healthy delicious sumptuous morning breakfast...mama miya....this dish cannot find locally here...:)

KangTuo
08-11-2010, 10:19 AM
from another thread,

VN gal looks stern, unconcern, etc ... being their traditional culture, inside them they are still shy about it ....

Like my BX, she only say 1 day 1 time I Love you, anything more she will make noise ..

My BX don't even say sorry most of the time ... but when you are very concern about it , she will say sorry ...

Outside when walking, if hold her hand , she feel so shy coz everbody looking at her ...

Good thing they will keep in their heart and they will remember .... they don't show it out ....
Bad things they wil rant about it ...

Your bx is a total opposite of my girlfriend.
1) she like to hear me say "ox nho bx", few times a week, she will ask me if i love her (probably we are apart most of the time)
2) my girlfriend say sorry more than I say sorry. Especially after she vent anger at me.
3) hold hand no problem anywhere anytime.
4) bad thing she keep in her heart. Only say it when I sense something not right and I ask. good thing she share with me, share happiness.

2. try cooking at home rather then eat out. Rice with few vege (cook with fish oil) same same their daily meals in VN. My girlfriend MSUT eat rice, so either cook at home or eat "chay beng" outside.

3. while she is in vn and few more months to give birth, ask her to learn English or Chinese. Previously I learn TV to talk to her... but start of last year, I let my girlfriend learn english and chinese.

KangTuo
08-11-2010, 10:22 AM
I started to dislike local food...after eating dumpling noodles, wanton noodles, etc.. in hcm...I hardly eat locally because it just dun taste nice...

you have not taste the noodle at WWBCM yet.... ;)

hahah, tell me about that bro. My last 2 trips to HCM (after being away for more than 6 months due to health reasons) saw me going around taking all my favourite food.

Number 1 in your list must be com tam with 2 piece of pork chop :p
I also miss the vn food in vn.... vn food in jc cannot compare to it.

SingViet
08-11-2010, 10:41 AM
you have not taste the noodle at WWBCM yet.... ;)

Number 1 in your list must be com tam with 2 piece of pork chop :p
I also miss the vn food in vn.... vn food in jc cannot compare to it.

2 pieces of pork chops with 2 fried eggs.. Hehe .. But that was last time. Now after the operation, my body went thru lots of changes. Appetite much smaller and I am 25kg lighter. Last time I always ask my viet driver to turn air con to full blast, now ask him to turn smaller because scared of cold.

shysaint
08-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Is this possible? It's Nov now and she's got 4 months to delivery. She will be too heavily pregnant to be flying in Jan.

Yes and no for some airlines ... gotto read the clasue thoroughly.

For jestar okie ... however you cannot buy offline, you have to call call center and buy ... 30-35 weeks - can fly but need doctor certification to fly and got to sign indeminity form.

something like that can't remember, got to go check and read again....

shysaint
08-11-2010, 12:14 PM

Agree , but then she is also the only child and her mum really concern about her well being ... so sighzzzz .... headache ....

Shift back to Vietnam ... extreme high possibility .... having undertsanding now I can apply PR VN or Temprorary Resident Card for 1 yr ....

shysaint
08-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Bro Volvano ... Thanks for your valuable suggestions ,

bro....why dun u get ur mother in law to come here n look after ur wife instead....

That's what I am thinking of ...

cost of living may be expensive in Singapore,but if u add in all the time u going to waste n money on air tickets to n fro for this 6 months,i think maybe the amount comes to almost the same....

I agree ...

shysaint
08-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Bro, all the best of luck to you.

How do you handle so many daughters and marriage financially ?

Thanks for your blessing ...

Good Qn ... :D I sometimes also don't know :confused:

volcano
08-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Good to share...typically I enjoyed 1 bowl of chor bee hoon with delicious pieces of fish not fillet but chunks and some roast pork with nourishing soup base for only 15k VND...a healthy delicious sumptuous morning breakfast...mama miya....this dish cannot find locally here...:)

i thought u prefer op la banh mi......kekeke....:p

shysaint
08-11-2010, 12:24 PM

Me too ... :(

I agree ... but nowfor the well being of her as she is pregnant , I have to give in ...

shysaint
08-11-2010, 12:29 PM
My girlfriend MUST eat rice, so either cook at home or eat "chay beng" outside.

My BX also same. MUST eat rice .... morning also eat rice .... :D

3. while she is in vn and few more months to give birth, ask her to learn English or Chinese. Previously I learn TV to talk to her... but start of last year, I let my girlfriend learn english and chinese.

Previously, enrolled her in english and paid deposit , but waited for 2 mths haven't start , so give up the idea .....

probably will get her to do so.... again ...

volcano
08-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Shift back to Vietnam ... extreme high possibility .... having undertsanding now I can apply PR VN or Temprorary Resident Card for 1 yr ....

bro,u planning to stay in Vietnam???.....consider carefully liao bo....u going to work there ah????

if u really plan to work there then i will have 1 more Singaporean over there....hehe

but b4 u do anything,best is give urself a cool head n consider carefully...

shysaint
08-11-2010, 12:34 PM
BROs ....

Thanks for all your valuable comments and suggestions ...

It is definitely heart warming to see many bros commented ...

Really appreciated :)

Rgds ....

Cam On rat nhieu :)

shysaint
08-11-2010, 12:35 PM
bro,u planning to stay in Vietnam???.....consider carefully liao bo....u going to work there ah????

if u really plan to work there then i will have 1 more Singaporean over there....hehe

but b4 u do anything,best is give urself a cool head n consider carefully...

Everything is a possibility ... yes have to think and plan carefully ...

I planning to do some business in VN ...

So you are working there??must be having a good time :)

volcano
08-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Everything is a possibility ... yes have to think and plan carefully ...

I planning to do some business in VN ...

So you are working there??must be having a good time :)

frankly speaking,it's better to do own business over there rather then working for others unless u can get a management position job over there..(if not cant survive)

i may not be there long as compared to other seniors like e.g bro singviet,bro srescore....but do drop me a pm if u need any help or advise...

ekemono
08-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Singapore food is seriously not too nice relative to viet food. :D

...a healthy delicious sumptuous morning breakfast...mama miya....this dish cannot find locally here...:)

But they dun have my double cheese burger, and Big breakfast.
Every morning eat noodle with fatty pork and half-cook bean-sprout..., sian eh.

I always lost weight when i go VN

Hurricane88
08-11-2010, 01:15 PM
But they dun have my double cheese burger, and Big breakfast.
Every morning eat noodle with fatty pork and half-cook bean-sprout..., sian eh.

hahaha...I have long given up eating hamburgers or double cheese burgers or french fries...such sinful food...really enjoyed a bowl of delicious hot soup noodle at only 10-15k vnd...I always give my fatty pork away...like to eat with lots of vege and bean sprouts...I think I am ready to retire to live in hcm...kekeke...:)

ekemono
08-11-2010, 01:24 PM
...I think I am ready to retire to live in hcm...kekeke...:)

hahaha. You are good to go.
But on a side note, thier seafood is relatively fresh compare to SG, especially the flower crab and tup tup (mantis shrimp) in Ha Tien, Banh Anh.
You actually buy them fresh right off from the fisherman's net.
Very good to sit on the floor eating it with beer.

Hurricane88
08-11-2010, 01:57 PM
hahaha. You are good to go.
But on a side note, thier seafood is relatively fresh compare to SG, especially the flower crab and tup tup (mantis shrimp) in Ha Tien, Banh Anh.
You actually buy them fresh right off from the fisherman's net.
Very good to sit on the floor eating it with beer.

Yes, yes...last trip, I ate one flower crab and was having my whisky soda...one of the best snacks for the day...best of all dun bother how much they cost because I dun need to pay...kekeke....:)

shysaint
08-11-2010, 03:14 PM
frankly speaking,it's better to do own business over there rather then working for others unless u can get a management position job over there..(if not cant survive)

i may not be there long as compared to other seniors like e.g bro singviet,bro srescore....but do drop me a pm if u need any help or advise...

Yeah .. agree man ...

I'm in travel line working for a travel agency but then due to differences with the company .. I left .. Now thought of opening a travel agency in VN .....

Great :) Thanks :) Cheers ....

shysaint
08-11-2010, 03:16 PM
I always lost weight when i go VN

I always out on weight when I am in Vietnam ... My Mother-in-law cooks so much that I have to clear everything .... :p

volcano
08-11-2010, 04:13 PM
Yeah .. agree man ...

I'm in travel line working for a travel agency but then due to differences with the company .. I left .. Now thought of opening a travel agency in VN .....

Great Thanks Cheers ....

not a bad idea as well....domestic n international tour business is booming n Vietnam....but u may want to 'settle' there for a few months first n observe the markets....i might be ur customer if u open it in future......wish u in advance first...:):):)

shysaint
08-11-2010, 05:33 PM
not a bad idea as well....domestic n international tour business is booming n Vietnam....but u may want to 'settle' there for a few months first n observe the markets....i might be ur customer if u open it in future......wish u in advance first...:):):)

Being there for 1 yr plus and observing ... got local contacts to strike up partnership ... hope the possibility is there ..

Ayway .. thanks for your well wishes ..

Keep it touch ...

volcano
08-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Being there for 1 yr plus and observing ... got local contacts to strike up partnership ... hope the possibility is there ..

Keep it touch ...

tks bro...drop me a pm when u go Vietnam next time,maybe can meet up for coffee n exchange pointers...i will be returning to Vietnam in 2-3 weeks time.

best is to get all paperwork legally done in Vietnam if u have a Vietnamese partner..n make sure the contract has both version of english n vietnamese...

shysaint
08-11-2010, 07:14 PM
tks bro...drop me a pm when u go Vietnam next time,maybe can meet up for coffee n exchange pointers...i will be returning to Vietnam in 2-3 weeks time.

best is to get all paperwork legally done in Vietnam if u have a Vietnamese partner..n make sure the contract has both version of english n vietnamese...

Alright ... will PM you is I decide to drop by VN ... then I will ride my Airblade from BD to HCMC and look for you drink coffee ...:eek: :D

Rejuvenation
08-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Hi Bros... the other time i travel from HCM to Can Tho by a mini bus... took the mini bus from a bus station in HCM but not sure where is it cos that time got my bx to bring me... do u guys know wat is the operating hours of the buses from HCM to Can Tho? is it 24hrs?

xyman
08-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Haha, think you told me you drive past my baxa place when u go work in hcm..:)

My baxa say she want to change her bike during her birthday, she say her friend just change... Kana scolded by me.....her bike is still new... Like what some bro say, they really like to compare...

Alright ... will PM you is I decide to drop by VN ... then I will ride my Airblade from BD to HCMC and look for you drink coffee ...:eek: :D

shysaint
09-11-2010, 12:43 AM
My baxa say she want to change her bike during her birthday, she say her friend just change... Kana scolded by me.....her bike is still new... Like what some bro say, they really like to compare...

Piangz ... thought that's new and just bought recently .... Now want to change ????

she really can spent :p

If her friend change boyfriend, ask her want to change new boyfriend anot :D

volcano
09-11-2010, 03:53 AM

haha....buy 4D also no so 'accurate' ah....i also ride a Airblade....mine is red colour...:)

SingViet
09-11-2010, 09:48 AM
haha....buy 4D also no so 'accurate' ah....i also ride a Airblade....mine is red colour...:)

aiyoh, airblade is such a common bike in VN. Having the same model and colour is very normal la. Even having the same number plate is not a `big deal' in Vietnam... hahhahaha

SingViet
09-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Haha, think you told me you drive past my baxa place when u go work in hcm..:)

If you allow her to spend money anyway she wants, its not doting on her but `killing' yourself. Got to control her spending. ;)

SingViet
09-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Hi Bros... the other time i travel from HCM to Can Tho by a mini bus... took the mini bus from a bus station in HCM but not sure where is it cos that time got my bx to bring me... do u guys know wat is the operating hours of the buses from HCM to Can Tho? is it 24hrs?

Most of the buses that ply between Mekong Delta and TP.HCM operate from the Central Bus Station in Quan 6.

shysaint
09-11-2010, 11:50 AM

Mine is BLACK ... wanted to buy white but that shop her uncle recommend buy run-out white :mad: then want to buy the gold colour but expensive abit ... :eek:

After that go to the servicing centre saw a limited edition with nice design going for the same price.. piangzzz .. bang balls siazzzzzzzz ... :mad:

lovesprout
09-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Most of the buses that ply between Mekong Delta and TP.HCM operate from the Central Bus Station in Quan 6.

There is another bus station called "Ben Xe Mien Tay". You can find many mini bus there going to all part of Mekong Delta.

Bus #2 goes from Cho Ben Thanh to Ben Xe Mien Tay. If you take a taxi from the airport, it will cost you around 150,000-200,000 dong.

papillon30
09-11-2010, 01:52 PM

That is Ben Xe Mien Tay. Buses and minibuses for Mekong Delta. Mai Linh
operates minibus service to Mekong Delta.

redstorm
09-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Bros, do not mind if i sidetrack offtopic a little bit. Does anyone know where can I buy a talking English - Vietnam electronic dictionary?

This will help me communicate greatly more with my wife, and also she can learn the proper pronounciation of the English words.

SingViet
09-11-2010, 04:21 PM
That is Ben Xe Mien Tay. Buses and minibuses for Mekong Delta. Mai Linh
operates minibus service to Mekong Delta.

You are right on this. I have never taken any bus in Vietnam thru my years there. It's always by car if I go to province. I just know it's at Q6 because my wife and I used to fetch our maids from there when they arrive at TP. HCM

SureScore
09-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Bros, do not mind if i sidetrack offtopic a little bit. Does anyone know where can I buy a talking English - Vietnam electronic dictionary?

This will help me communicate greatly more with my wife, and also she can learn the proper pronounciation of the English words.

There are Besta electronic dictionary. Actually don't need to. Just use this http://www.vdict.com

leecs
09-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Hi... I have a question..

Are there any bus service in HCMC to An Giang? I cant seem to find it. Thanks

redstorm
09-11-2010, 10:00 PM
There are Besta electronic dictionary. Actually don't need to. Just use this http://www.vdict.com

Bro, i understand, however sometimes there is no internet connection or she wants it to be portable (i.e put in handbag).

How much roughly does a Besta Dictionary cost, does any bro know? Where can we buy it?

xyman
09-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Think there is no one as good as me for her... Haha Piangz ... thought that's new and just bought recently .... Now want to change ????

she really can spent :p

If her friend change boyfriend, ask her want to change new boyfriend anot :D

xyman
09-11-2010, 10:33 PM
My baxa bought in Vietnam for around 180 to 200.. You can ask shysaint, he got one that he wish to sell...

Bro, i understand, however sometimes there is no internet connection or she wants it to be portable (i.e put in handbag).

How much roughly does a Besta Dictionary cost, does any bro know? Where can we buy it?

xyman
09-11-2010, 10:37 PM
My baxa one also black, or should I say is mine

I scold her for having such thoughts, I ask her want wedding dinner or new bike...haha.

Mine is BLACK ... wanted to buy white but that shop her uncle recommend buy run-out white :mad: then want to buy the gold colour but expensive abit ... :eek:

After that go to the servicing centre saw a limited edition with nice design going for the same price.. piangzzz .. bang balls siazzzzzzzz ... :mad:

papillon30
10-11-2010, 01:40 AM

Keep it touch ...

Since your have the experience, why do you need a local partner? You have your Vietnamese wife as the front. And, you behind, as the puppet master. Most Vietnamese are untrustworthy. With local partnership, if biz is successful, they swallow the whole operation. If failure, it is your baby.
Vietnamese don't even trust each other. Cheating and lying are as common
as the sunrise and sunset. Contract is as good as the toilet paper.

SingViet
10-11-2010, 07:28 AM
Since your have the experience, why do you need a local partner? You have your Vietnamese wife as the front. And, you behind, as the puppet master. Most Vietnamese are untrustworthy. With local partnership, if biz is successful, they swallow the whole operation. If failure, it is your baby.

I totally agree with yr statement. Doing business in Vietnam is not as easy as what most singaporeans thought it is. I spent many years building up on my business, on the way, the amount of shit I went through is not what most can imagine. Vietnamese cannot be trusted in business, what they promised are mostly bull shit. Even contracts are useless. Trust yourself when doing business in Vietnam, if needed, let yr Vietnamese Ba xa assist you. The Vietnamese market is so much more competitive as compared to when I first enter. Capital needed is also much higher. The recent huge depreciation of the Vietnam dong is also much headache, affecting sales and revenue. Think thrice, plan carefully, and get to know the market better before you invest.

CuteBuns
10-11-2010, 10:49 AM

excellent viewpoint. This should apply to all samsters that want to start business in vietnam or in most asian country. If the law does not requires it, never go looking for local partner. The locals will really swallow u up.

look at what happen to singapore in china, suzhou industrial park. After we built that, the chinese built another park right at the entrance nearby. Contracts are shit in china and vietnam. Its all relations and greasing the hands of associates and officials. Now, its Tianjin Eco park, I have chinese friends who are laughing at us, saying why we singaporeans like to be chai tao.

shysaint
10-11-2010, 10:59 AM
Bro ... Papillion , Cutebuns , Singviet :

Thanks for your valuable comments ....

Right now , I just find out ... for foreigner to own and gain directorship or control a business fully or to own share of a company ... you have to get a Permanent Residency Card ... else you are like working as an employee stated in the contract.

Guess that's why .. many business after some years are being swallow by their partners ...

1st, I will definitely go apply for the card.

2nd, However, if partnership is going to involve, I will put my wife BX as partner plus myself ...

Really appreciate ... please share more if everything pops up from all of you ...

A newly discover website to share :

http://www.eng.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/eng/news/default.aspx

Rgds

shysaint
10-11-2010, 11:05 AM

Agree ...

besides they are also lazy workers .. abit stress only .. cannot work ...

they also want me to travel along with them to provide fire power and artillery support as a foreigner import ...

But then for business to flow quickly, i need them to converse in vietnamese for me ...

Making use of them rightfully and carefully ... :D

volcano
10-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Bro ... Papillion , Cutebuns , Singviet :

Thanks for your valuable comments ....

Right now , I just find out ... for foreigner to own and gain directorship or control a business fully or to own share of a company ... you have to get a Permanent Residency Card ... else you are like working as an employee stated in the contract.

Guess that's why .. many business after some years are being swallow by their partners ...

1st, I will definitely go apply for the card.

2nd, However, if partnership is going to involve, I will put my wife BX as partner plus myself ...

Really appreciate ... please share more if everything pops up from all of you ...

A newly discover website to share :

http://www.eng.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/eng/news/default.aspx

Rgds

u can put ur bx name n the partners name...whereas u can add in ur name as a foreign investor......if u do it this way then u can avoid meeting those government officers....best is to let Vietnamese deal with the authorities...

Vietnamese people always promise can do this can do that,but when got any problems,they will just tell u 'xin loi oi anh,lam khong duoc'.....