PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

SingViet
24-01-2010, 08:42 AM
I see a trend nowadays where the vietnamese spouse will ask the singaporean husband to buy them land and cow in the province. Many times, this is done when they are pregnant. It looks very much like a trade deal. I give you a child and you give my family in vietnam land and much more.

I do admit that i gave my in laws a piece of land and build a house when i married my wife many years ago. Even till now, i feel that its kinda stupid of me. hahha Better to keep the money for the raising of your child. Its easier to make money in Vietnam than in Singapore. Its just a matter of whether the person is willing to look for oppotunities and work hard for it. Often, those chaps in the province will rather seat there, smoke, sip coffee etc than work. ;)

dreammare
24-01-2010, 10:39 AM
The thing is , marriage nowadays is not as stable as those of our parents or grandparents. Be it a singaporean or vietnamese you are marrying, gals nowadays can walk out of a marriage easily. This also apply to some guys too. marriage takes a lot of tender , loving , care, endurance, patience and financial power to substain. You need to be able to support your wife and maybe your kids daily expenses. Its not just the daily 3 meals they sought after, but its , to a certain extend, lifestyle that is comparable with her friends in Singapore. Our viet gals like to gossip and compare, and if her viet friend in singapore can lead a better life than her, she will want you to do something about it. Once you have kids, its more money spinning things you need to handle. From baby clothes, diapers, milk powder for the initial few years, to shopping, school fees and so on.... if you are on a normal fixed monthly salary, you may find it tough.

But of course, there are some bros with viet wives that may disagree with my statement, claiming truthfully that their viet spouse is happy with the little salary that they bring in monthly. But let's be truthful enuff, even the singapore man is not happy with his own income, how will the spouse? Singapore is a place where majority of us are stressed daily by the overflowing bills and ever rising price level.

So for bros who are not married yet, don't take marriage like a game. It's never a game. Its a game of responsbilities that bring some joy and happiness. If you marry because of sex, then forget it. Better pay , fuck and forget.c:D

I like your sentence , if marry because of sex , i find some of friends tend do so , in the end . Well , it takes two hands to clap . Anyways regards to your threads , i didn't read through much , but the title , really pull me into this thread . I wanted to get a VN wife (my stupid friend influence me , ask me turn her to sex slave *mindset bad* , while himself get a sg gf and want to marry her ?crap?) , partly because i don't have time to date a local or other race ? Is the reason i don't know ?But your thread should give a headstart in things .

Hurricane88
24-01-2010, 11:52 AM
I like your sentence , if marry because of sex , i find some of friends tend do so , in the end . Well , it takes two hands to clap . Anyways regards to your threads , i didn't read through much , but the title , really pull me into this thread . I wanted to get a VN wife (my stupid friend influence me , ask me turn her to sex slave *mindset bad* , while himself get a sg gf and want to marry her ?crap?) ,

I suggest you read through thoroughly so that you dun hit so many walls before you start looking for a Vn wife...to us this is a Vn wife encyclopedia...must read daily...:)

SingViet
24-01-2010, 02:40 PM
I like your sentence , if marry because of sex , i find some of friends tend do so , in the end . Well , it takes two hands to clap . Anyways regards to your threads , i didn't read through much , but the title , really pull me into this thread . I wanted to get a VN wife (my stupid friend influence me , ask me turn her to sex slave *mindset bad* , while himself get a sg gf and want to marry her ?crap?) , partly because i don't have time to date a local or other race ? Is the reason i don't know ?But your thread should give a headstart in things .

I am glad that you found your way into this thread. There are many bros who have vietnamese spouse and i should say different bros have different thinking. Some statements i made are not soothing to their ears while others find me cocky. Be it whatever character you are, take the thread as some pointers that you should look out for while going out with viet ladies. Different culture will bring misunderstandings but hopefully the contributions from bros in this thread will help you reduce the misunderstandings to the bare minimum. :D

jackbl
24-01-2010, 02:52 PM
Often, those chaps in the province will rather seat there, smoke, sip coffee etc than work. ;)

And say no money, but can go Bia om and Caphe om..... :D ;)

dreammare
24-01-2010, 05:58 PM
I suggest you read through thoroughly so that you dun hit so many walls before you start looking for a Vn wife...to us this is a Vn wife encyclopedia...must read daily...:)

i know , i am starting read everyday , darn i just realize one , if i get VN wife , my home will be a small indochina lol , cause my sis-in-law is Thai . My mom going have a big headache when comes to that . But then , mom is one open-minded lady , she now do what she can to educate my sis-in-law in "arts' of controlling my big bro(always think big) , which reminds me , i think my bro surf sbf , but don't talk too much or else he will know .

And okay i subscribe to this thread , i will hereby visit here when i am at SBF :)

cunt_ranger
24-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Often, those chaps in the province will rather seat there, smoke, sip coffee etc than work. ;)

Bro,

I totally agree with you on this!!! In fact, many of the Viet guys are like that... while most of the Viet gals are working their ass off... the guys just sit and relax and wait for money to come back... bloody loafers!!! Hahahaha...

I have a VN gf and often she tell me that Viet guys are just too lazy... most of them anyway... I'm seriously considering to marry her if things goes well in 1 year's time... is it very troublesome to get PR for VN brides???

cunt_ranger
24-01-2010, 08:14 PM
Bro,

Can anyone guide me where in Singapore can I learn Tieng Viet of the Southern (Saigon) accent?

I desperately need to attend some lessons to brush up my limited TV...

haojian
24-01-2010, 08:56 PM
thanks pipillon30 for your useful info. what's the phone number for?

SureScore
25-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Bro,

Can anyone guide me where in Singapore can I learn Tieng Viet of the Southern (Saigon) accent?

I desperately need to attend some lessons to brush up my limited TV...

This topic has been discussed extensively in the thread here
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4471147-post3960.html

SingViet
25-01-2010, 03:35 PM
Bro,

I totally agree with you on this!!! In fact, many of the Viet guys are like that... while most of the Viet gals are working their ass off... the guys just sit and relax and wait for money to come back... bloody loafers!!! Hahahaha...

I have a VN gf and often she tell me that Viet guys are just too lazy... most of them anyway... I'm seriously considering to marry her if things goes well in 1 year's time... is it very troublesome to get PR for VN brides???

Most viet man are hopeless. Let me relate again how these province vietnamese man are. My BIL was offered 4.5 million VND a month to drive bus between Ben Tre and Saigon. He refused to and choose another driving job in the province that pays 2.5 million VND a month. His reason? Drive bus between Ben Tre and Saigon is too tiring. Damm... F**king lazy

KangTuo
25-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Most viet man are hopeless. Let me relate again how these province vietnamese man are. My BIL was offered 4.5 million VND a month to drive bus between Ben Tre and Saigon. He refused to and choose another driving job in the province that pays 2.5 million VND a month. His reason? Drive bus between Ben Tre and Saigon is too tiring. Damm... F**king lazy

Not all viet man are hopeless and lazy.
My galfriend has 2 brothers... 1 is the youngest of the family and he is still studying. It is understandable that he do not work to earn money now.

Another brother who also like to fool around abit but ever since he get himself a wife, he has been working hard to support her. The setup a hut outside his family house. He repair motor while wife sells coffee shop. Recently he took up a part time job to sing and entertain people during wedding and party. He is real good in this. :)

She has 2 brother-in-law. 1 in HCM. He is also working to support family.
1 in mekong.... this one CMI. only dirnk and drink.

I would say that how viet man behave really depends on the family up bringing. I believe religion also plays a part as the whole family and the BIL in HCM are catholic.

dreammare
25-01-2010, 05:42 PM
Hmm... now we are at the new topic.... is it a MUST for your future vietnamese spouse to be a VIRGIN when you marry her? Personally, i don't find it that important. I don't like to train VIRGINS on bed. heheh :D

Hmm which reminds me , my friend said he don't mind his gf not virgin , but he want to be virgin . I believe his one till today , but still see hentai anime crap . Okay sorry to hijack like , i read through so find some interesting topic u made er 2 yrs ago...pai-seh

Bro, if you marry a normal vietnamese gal, then you will be the sponsor for her PR. ICA normally will take a close look at your financial capabilities before granting your vietnamese spouse PR or just Long Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP). If you have diploma and above and have been working in the same job for the past few years, then PR for your vietnamese spouse will not be much trouble. ICA will also want to take a look at your past 2 years income tax returns.

It was quite easy for my wife to get PR although she wasn't highly educated. My wife got PR within 4 months. :D

Your above information clearly help me understand why my bro have a whole shit of bro get LTSVP or PR for my sis-in-law . When you're in sg , i go find you , learn more about the vietnam . Reading here , i am having a bit of headache hehe .

naemlo
26-01-2010, 01:29 AM
I would say that how viet man behave really depends on the family up bringing. I believe religion also plays a part as the whole family and the BIL in HCM are catholic.

Depends on family up bringing, I strongly agree.... but religion doubt so.

Hurricane88
26-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Not all viet man are hopeless and lazy.
My galfriend has 2 brothers... 1 is the youngest of the family and he is still studying. It is understandable that he do not work to earn money now.

I still say Viet men are lazy because they dun bother to work hard...only want to work those easy job and rely on the Viet ladies to bring the money back...haiz.....sianz....:)

Can see all the taxi drivers mainly men loafing around the neighbourhood gambling or playing chess with money changing hands in the day...normally you dun see ladies doing that...the ladies tend to their stalls, and once finished get home to wash, and prepare meals...:rolleyes:

I have my utmost respect to Viet ladies and think they are really wifey materials...of course I meant those non WL...:)

KangTuo
26-01-2010, 01:14 PM
I still say Viet men are lazy because they dun bother to work hard...only want to work those easy job and rely on the Viet ladies to bring the money back...haiz.....sianz

I have my utmost respect to Viet ladies and think they are really wifey materials...of course I meant those non WL...:)

I have seen men (young teenager) slogging out to earn some money for his family.

I have seen men (adult) selling duck egg / handling mobile food stall at night to earn some money for his family.

I have seen men (old age) asking for luxury stuff (iphone, perfume) from his young daughter.

I have seen women (adult) playing cards at home and buying lottery by big amount.

I have seen poor family (men and women) working together to earn money to feed their children.

I have seen non-WL bitching around.

I have seen WL caring (cooking, cleaning house, look after younger family members) for her family after work.

I have seen WL do nothing but sleep at home after work or go out disco/k-ok with all sort of guys during off day.

All these happens near my girlfriend house... :)

SingViet
26-01-2010, 01:28 PM
What bros are driving at are MOST but not ALL. So Bro KT may have seen good and hard working ones but i am sure you have also seen a lot of lazy and hopeless ones. Religion is just one thing, but i feel that family upbringing is the most important. :D

KangTuo
26-01-2010, 01:29 PM
Yesterday had a conversation with my galfriend regarding filling up the DE card to come Sillypore... guiding her via phone/sms and also filling up a sample and send her thru yahoo.

She asked me if I am fed-up or not happy guiding her as she feel she is really stupid for not knowing the English words.

I brought up all her good points to her and tell her that I never ever did think that she is a stupid women.

But this incident make me very sad becoz I learned TV and speak to her in TV rather then encoraging her to speak in English/Chinese. She learned abit of both languages but just no confidence to speak out. :(

Hurricane88
26-01-2010, 01:54 PM
I have seen men (young teenager) slogging out to earn some money for his family. - very few lidat

I have seen men (adult) selling duck egg / handling mobile food stall at night to earn some money for his family. - very few lidat

I have seen men (old age) asking for luxury stuff (iphone, perfume) from his young daughter. - alot are lidat

I have seen women (adult) playing cards at home and buying lottery by big amount. - quite a few but they have rich and filial daughters giving them lots of money

I have seen poor family (men and women) working together to earn money to feed their children. - yes men disappear after sometime leaving the women to work alone

I have seen non-WL bitching around. - yes women are dominant in this society

I have seen WL caring (cooking, cleaning house, look after younger family members) for her family after work. - yes, alot are lidat

I have seen WL do nothing but sleep at home after work or go out disco/k-ok with all sort of guys during off day. - some are lidat but very few

All these happens near my girlfriend house... :)

All these that you mentioned, I had seen...my points are most of the Viet men do for reasonable short time and money used for themselves to enjoy...no respsonsibility to the family....most men let their women provide for the family...:)

Hurricane88
26-01-2010, 02:01 PM
But this incident make me very sad becoz I learned TV and speak to her in TV rather then encoraging her to speak in English/Chinese. She learned abit of both languages but just no confidence to speak out. :(

If she felt lidat...then worst when she marry you an settle down here in Sillypore...just ask her to learn English and/or Mandarin...be patient with her..:)

She needs alot of encouragement...:)

SingViet
26-01-2010, 03:49 PM
Yesterday had a conversation with my galfriend regarding filling up the DE card to come Sillypore... guiding her via phone/sms and also filling up a sample and send her thru yahoo.

She asked me if I am fed-up or not happy guiding her as she feel she is really stupid for not knowing the English words.

I brought up all her good points to her and tell her that I never ever did think that she is a stupid women.

I think i mentioned several times for the past few years in the forum that its better for our lovely vietnamese spouse to learn either english or mandarin if they want to settle down in Singapore for the longer term. Armed with a reasonable level of either language will enable them to survive in competitive singapore. If they stay in Singapore and is handicapped by language proficiency, it will cause them to lose confidence staying in singapore for the longer term. One of the criteria to apply for citizenship for your spouse is that she must reach a certain proficiency in one of the 4 main languages of singapore, in our case, either english or mandarin. :D

SingViet
26-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Thanks to the 2 bros that went to my cafe today. Although i do not know which 2 bros are, but my staff told me . But too bad, i am back in Singapore and will be back on thursday. Do drop by again soon. If free, come by friday evening. :D

zichuan
26-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Thanks to the 2 bros that went to my cafe today. Although i do not know which 2 bros are, but my staff told me . But too bad, i am back in Singapore and will be back on thursday. Do drop by again soon. If free, come by friday evening. :D

you are welcome :)

SingViet
27-01-2010, 06:19 AM
you are welcome :)

Oh, so its you bro. How long will you be in HCMC? Drop by again on friday? :D

zichuan
27-01-2010, 10:03 PM
going back this weekend, as i am @ vt. my wife luong huong hometown relaxing and buying stuffs back to sg cny. :)

SingViet
28-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Back in HCMC today, now seated at my Cafe. Just met 2 Malaysian guys working here. CNY, time of the year when bros with Vietnamese spouse will spend quite a lot of $$$$....:)

galaxy_yun
28-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Hi All,

This is my first post.

My Vietnamese friend would like to take up English lesson in Singapore.

Any bros here got any recommendation?

Part time course, basic English for beginner?

Ntuc learning hub, British Council? Or any educational institution?

Thanks.

SingViet
29-01-2010, 11:03 AM
Hi All,

This is my first post.

My Vietnamese friend would like to take up English lesson in Singapore.

Any bros here got any recommendation?

Part time course, basic English for beginner?

Ntuc learning hub, British Council? Or any educational institution?

Thanks.

English courses are available in almost every major private school in singapore. Some students prefer british council as they believe it offers better standard. You got to understand the budget of the student also

haojian
29-01-2010, 10:18 PM
I was told some wait until wife gets PR status before sending her for english lessons like BEST and WISE programs that are subsided my govt. And are issued certificates after their courses.

galaxy_yun
30-01-2010, 01:17 AM
English courses are available in almost every major private school in singapore. Some students prefer british council as they believe it offers better standard. You got to understand the budget of the student also

Budget is tight...

Bro SingViet,

Thanks for the info.

I was told some wait until wife gets PR status before sending her for english lessons like BEST and WISE programs that are subsided my govt. And are issued certificates after their courses.

Point noted. Got PR status definitely have more advantages and benefits.

Thanks.

SureScore
30-01-2010, 08:33 AM
going back this weekend, as i am @ vt. my wife luong huong hometown relaxing and buying stuffs back to sg cny. :)

Things there must be cheap.

SingViet
30-01-2010, 09:36 AM
My wife was back in her province the other day for her brother's wedding. I was trying all means to miss the event , and thank god, got a business deal in singapore, so flew back singapore. I gave my wife only around 13 million VND to spend there for 1 night. She gave her brother 4 million VND as gift, 2 million vnd for her parents and another 1 million to the kids of her brothers an sisters. Came back, still got a lot left.

What i want to say is that a lot depend on your ba xa. If her heart is with you, she will think for you. If she keep asking money for her family in VN, this shows her heart is not with you yet. Explain to your ba xa the expenses in singapore and how much you earn. This will allow her to understand. You need not accede to every request made by her family. They will never be satisfied and will never be happy with you. So no matter how much you give, you will still be a very bad son-in-law. So don't try to please them too much.

Hurricane88
30-01-2010, 01:25 PM
What i want to say is that a lot depend on your ba xa. If her heart is with you, she will think for you. If she keep asking money for her family in VN, this shows her heart is not with you yet. Explain to your ba xa the expenses in singapore and how much you earn. This will allow her to understand. You need not accede to every request made by her family. They will never be satisfied and will never be happy with you. So no matter how much you give, you will still be a very bad son-in-law. So don't try to please them too much.

Yes very important.

kosmos123
30-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Hi bros just wanna share my story. Hope i can get some pointer from you guys.

Am dating this viet night club ger everything went will till she went back viet.. everything was gd i call her almost everyday( cause i use payphone hp bill ex.) Thing is till one day i call her phone was off for 5 days i cant get to her , am abit worry about her what might happen to her y this 5 days no news from her... till the 6th day i call she say hp low batt. i was like wth 5 days hp low batt.. talk talk end up i get soft hearthed i give up on this matter. Than she tell me she got another number tell me nxt time call no 2 , i ask her no 1 no longer using she say ya no more. am fine with that. i belive her. everything was good till it happen again hp off i call every number i hard cant get to her, again after few days her phone was back on again. i ask her what happen she say hp spoil. i really dont know how to belive her. she alone in viet got 3 number which she say one her 'sister' aka fren using. Seriously the more i think thing just dont make sence i think she's hiding something from me. till today i just call her and break up, i really feel no point i find it hard to trust her. yea so i hope i did the right thing.

To bros out there dont fall in too deep with viet ktv gers.

sundance
30-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Bro SingViet,

Nice to meet you in person tonight and thanks for the nice company. I hope your cafe has a lot of success.

Many of us who have Viet GF's are very appreciative of the advice we get on this blog and you clearly have experienced a lot that help many of us who are not so experienced learn about Viet life. Thanks to you and many of the others for sharing. :)

SingViet
30-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Bro SingViet,

Nice to meet you in person tonight and thanks for the nice company. I hope your cafe has a lot of success.

Many of us who have Viet GF's are very appreciative of the advice we get on this blog and you clearly have experienced a lot that help many of us who are not so experienced learn about Viet life. Thanks to you and many of the others for sharing. :)

Bro sundance, it was nice meeting up with you in my little cafe. You're very welcome. Sharing is always what we should do in this forum. By sharing, we learn from each other in many ways more than one. Hope to see you soon. Drop by when you are in HCM. :D

Hurricane88
31-01-2010, 08:55 AM
Am dating this viet night club ger everything went will till she went back viet.. everything was gd i call her almost everyday( cause i use payphone hp bill ex.) Thing is till one day i call her phone was off for 5 days i cant get to her , am abit worry about her what might happen to her y this 5 days no news from her... till the 6th day i call she say hp low batt. i was like wth 5 days hp low batt.. talk talk end up i get soft hearthed i give up on this matter. Than she tell me she got another number tell me nxt time call no 2 , i ask her no 1 no longer using she say ya no more. am fine with that. i belive her. everything was good till it happen again hp off i call every number i hard cant get to her, again after few days her phone was back on again. i ask her what happen she say hp spoil. i really dont know how to belive her. she alone in viet got 3 number which she say one her 'sister' aka fren using. Seriously the more i think thing just dont make sence i think she's hiding something from me. till today i just call her and break up, i really feel no point i find it hard to trust her. yea so i hope i did the right thing.

Yes in vn very common to use multiple phone numbers because if dun register number then soon connot use anymore...The authorities are trying to control and force everyone to register their phone numbers especially prepaid cards...never trust WL and they know the KC game very well...alot are also working in same line in vn...or they already had bf or husband here...you did the right thing breaking up with her...better find someone decent...:)

SingViet
31-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Hi bros just wanna share my story. Hope i can get some pointer from you guys.

To bros out there dont fall in too deep with viet ktv gers.

Its very common for vietnamese to have a few numbers, as all these numbers are pre-paid SIM cards. But the main thing here is that she actually disappeared for a few days without letting you know. The next is giving you a stupid reason. Basically she treats you like a fool. What i will guess is that she went for a few nights of fun in the province with either viet-kieu or foreigner, thus the phone was off. Forget about her. And about break-up, i don't think she really started off a so-called relationship with you also, so its not a breakup. I will guess you are still very young. :D

kosmos123
31-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Thx bro Hurricane88 and singviet :) yea i can feel it too.. haa bro sing not young already mid 20s lol hmm thx for the advice thought

happy000
31-01-2010, 07:45 PM
If you are looking for a girl friend -> wife, you should not look for it in the entertainment line (KTV girl). You are already asking for trouble unless it is only for play play or fun and you can afford the time and the money. :) The girl also would not take you seriously as there are no guarantee that you will not look for another KTV girl again. :)

Thx bro Hurricane88 and singviet :) yea i can feel it too.. haa bro sing not young already mid 20s lol hmm thx for the advice thought

SING_IN_HCMC
31-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Bro sundance, it was nice meeting up with you in my little cafe. You're very welcome. Sharing is always what we should do in this forum. By sharing, we learn from each other in many ways more than one. Hope to see you soon. Drop by when you are in HCM. :D

Bro, didnt manage to make a trip to your cafe this time.
I will be back....in Mar 10. Till then, chao.

SingViet
01-02-2010, 08:28 AM
Bro, didnt manage to make a trip to your cafe this time.
I will be back....in Mar 10. Till then, chao.

No worries bro. Any time. :D

SureScore
01-02-2010, 12:01 PM
If you are looking for a girl friend -> wife, you should not look for it in the entertainment line (KTV girl). You are already asking for trouble unless it is only for play play or fun and you can afford the time and the money. :) The girl also would not take you seriously as there are no guarantee that you will not look for another KTV girl again. :)

Well said bro. Fully agreed.

SingViet
02-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Well said bro. Fully agreed.

most bros do not have contact with normal viet gals, unless they go KTV or other night spots. In Singapore, viet gals are mostly in 2 categories, the WL or the viet students. As most bros here are working adults, so they are in less contact with viet students.

Personally, my own contacts with viet gals also started off with Viet WL. :D

SING_IN_HCMC
02-02-2010, 08:39 PM
most bros do not have contact with normal viet gals, unless they go KTV or other night spots. In Singapore, viet gals are mostly in 2 categories, the WL or the viet students. As most bros here are working adults, so they are in less contact with viet students.

Uh, the WLs are for us to practise our kc skills....
Have chanced upon a handful of good office gals...one of whom I just met in Hanoi, working in the hospitality line. Very promising, very wify material.
I will do a FR later when I have the time...

zichuan
02-02-2010, 10:16 PM

sama sama :eek:

SingViet
03-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Uh, the WLs are for us to practise our kc skills....
Have chanced upon a handful of good office gals...one of whom I just met in Hanoi, working in the hospitality line. Very promising, very wify material.
I will do a FR later when I have the time...

i think most singaporean man are kanna kc by the viet gals, not the other way round. I was told many times by either china wl or viet wl that singaporean man are very lonely and easy to cheat. I do agree that singaporean man are more kind hearted relative to our counterparts in other countries. :D

naemlo
03-02-2010, 12:02 PM
I do agree that singaporean man are more kind hearted relative to our counterparts in other countries. :D

Kind hearted n "soft" towards them... sometime too "gentlemen" till these gers take advantage of the men. :rolleyes:

SingViet
03-02-2010, 12:04 PM
Overall, the practises in Vietnam are stll vey primitive. One example i will seek to illustrate is that of my wife's elder sister. This elder sister is a pain in the neck, always lazy, not wanting to work for a living. She is around 40 years old while she has a lover that is well over 60 years old. She has 2 sons from previous 2 marriages. This elder sister of my wife goes around `borrowing' money from friends and relatives, but since she doesn't work, she has no means to return the money. When i started my cafe several weeks ago, she requested my wife to allow her elder son of 16 years old, to work in our cafe as dish washer. 3 meals provided plus accommodation with monthly salary of 1.5 million VND. This is just the 3rd week, and she has already have plans for the salary of her son. She went to borrow another 1.5 million VND from relative and promised to pay when the salary of her son is out. From my knowledge, she has owed over 100 million VND for the past few years. She does nothing all day, drink coffee, smoke and lam tinh with her old lover.

Useless mother owed huge debt and son pay for her. What the f**k. She didn't even leave 1 VND for her son to spend. This is not an isolated case, its happeneing everywhere in Vietnam provinces. :(

Hurricane88
03-02-2010, 12:49 PM
Useless mother owed huge debt and son pay for her. What the f**k. She didn't even leave 1 VND for her son to spend. This is not an isolated case, its happeneing everywhere in Vietnam provinces. :(

Sooner or later the son will dump her mother...haiz sianz...:mad::confused::rolleyes:

SureScore
03-02-2010, 01:07 PM

Sure, if any bro don't go to Vietnam, how to meet decent VBs. Usually, I will chat up with those decent gals in the plane, airport, shopping, restaurants, etc.

i think most singaporean man are kanna kc by the viet gals, not the other way round. I was told many times by either china wl or viet wl that singaporean man are very lonely and easy to cheat. I do agree that singaporean man are more kind hearted relative to our counterparts in other countries. :D

Singapore men are well like as husband for all these WLs. They are also chai tao for them initially.

SING_IN_HCMC
03-02-2010, 01:41 PM

Fully agree that Sinkies are dumber. For those who work in China before, they would have come across this saying:

Hongkies - 无情
Taiwanese - 无耻
Sinkies - 无知

zichuan
05-02-2010, 01:03 AM

true. only those black hearted sillyporeans esp OKT @ joo chiat / geylang, bring those vn WL either cheating them over here or. . . etc. they brain wash off thier so call kind hearted into black hearted. Ha

zichuan
05-02-2010, 01:05 AM
but then if without those OKT . . we also do not have vn WL 's to experience. ha..

zichuan
05-02-2010, 01:15 AM
Overall, the practises in Vietnam are stll vey primitive. One example i will seek to illustrate is that of my wife's elder sister. This elder sister is a pain in the neck, always lazy, not wanting to work for a living. She is around 40 years old while she has a lover that is well over 60 years old. She has 2 sons from previous 2 marriages. This elder sister of my wife goes around `borrowing' money from friends and relatives, but since she doesn't work, she has no means to return the money. When i started my cafe several weeks ago, she requested my wife to allow her elder son of 16 years old, to work in our cafe as dish washer. 3 meals provided plus accommodation with monthly salary of 1.5 million VND. This is just the 3rd week, and she has already have plans for the salary of her son. She went to borrow another 1.5 million VND from relative and promised to pay when the salary of her son is out. From my knowledge, she has owed over 100 million VND for the past few years. She does nothing all day, drink coffee, smoke and lam tinh with her old lover.

Useless mother owed huge debt and son pay for her. What the f**k. She didn't even leave 1 VND for her son to spend. This is not an isolated case, its happening everywhere in Vietnam provinces. :(

Similar to my sis in law in vn. She is young mid 20s but lazy to work, just want to have fun. Most of the time resort to stealing own family's $ / handphones / jeweleries to sell, just to pay for petrol / repair / modifying the damn bike for to and fro VT leisure ride and drink coffee. When she is young, got pregnant, gave the baby to temple. Now still cannot wake up her mind. Brought her to SG to match-made, unsuccessful due to the other party parents rejected. But end of the day, she poisoned the guy to send her 3mil dong every month. Ha.... I see this type of case till sianz... Haha.. while she is staying in my home with my wife and child. I put a piggy bank in the room with 500sgd inside, who knows the last day she going to fly back to VN. while i was driving outside suddenly i got a gut feeling something is happening at home. When i reached home, i found that my 500 gone. End up without her noticing i ransacked her luggage and found my 500 and take back again without her knowing till she was on the plane. Ha

VietnamLover
05-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Similar to my sis in law in vn. She is young mid 20s but lazy to work, just want to have fun.

Your sister in law is damn too lazy to find a job to support herself. Useless woman! :rolleyes:

SureScore
05-02-2010, 12:00 PM
[QUOTE=zichuan;4544041]Similar to my sis in law in vn. She is young mid 20s but lazy to work, just want to have fun. /QUOTE]

Everywhere there is bad apple, so Vn is no exception.

kosmos123
05-02-2010, 09:40 PM
I think that really Fck up stealing money from you. Sometime i wonder they have no shame ? when i was younger i also wont steal my parent money etc to get what i want.. really this is fck up. I think is due to family background nv edct child than all this happen.

SingViet
06-02-2010, 07:04 PM
[QUOTE=zichuan;4544041]Similar to my sis in law in vn. She is young mid 20s but lazy to work, just want to have fun. /QUOTE]

Everywhere there is bad apple, so Vn is no exception.

bad apples are everywhere, just that vietnam has slightly more of such apples per capita... ;)

cashier
07-02-2010, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=SureScore;4545336]

bad apples are everywhere, just that vietnam has slightly more of such apples per capita... ;)

one of my fren wife. 2nd child liao just gave birth and wana divorce my fren even when my fren treat her like a queen. she really is the kind that wana have the best even without contributing much. my fren buy her the best hp and LV handbags. i will say she make my fren bankrupt becoz of her demands... yes such bad gals exist and she behave worst then most singapore gals. problems: she has network of vietnam gals fren married or working in singapore and their gossips is the making her turned materialistic. she is from hcm and is pretty fyi.

however, most male that is not influence by her good looks will wanna give her a tight slap if they know her enough , tis is how bad she has become

hence gotta choose your house pussy well, dun just dive becoz she is a viet

SingViet
07-02-2010, 05:32 PM
high chance she got to know another guy , either in singapore or vietnam. Not that i am selffish, but i do not like my wife to mix around with vietnamese gals in singapore. She also doesn't like to mix around with them. Gossips and jealousy are always present in these group of people. Unless your wife has strong ideas and know what she wants in life, high chance that she will be affected by others and this will bring disaster to the marriage and family.

There's a trend now going on in Vietnam. Old man likes to make out with young gals between 16 to 19 years old, while younger man around early 20s like to make out with ladies in their 30s to 40s. I am sometimes quite worried when i am not around in the cafe with my wife, but i guess she has to know what she wants in life. I cannot be around her all the time to ward off all these unwanted attention from young man. So bros whose viet spouse is going back to Vietnam for TET, do call them more often. Or the best is to go with them. Your presence will keep your worries at bay :D

SureScore
08-02-2010, 10:11 AM
one of my fren wife. 2nd child liao just gave birth and wana divorce my fren even when my fren treat her like a queen.
-Aalot just say only but dare not do. Just want to use this tactics to get what she wanted from her hubby.

she really is the kind that wana have the best even without contributing much. my fren buy her the best hp and LV handbags. i will say she make my fren bankrupt becoz of her demands...
- Wrong choice. Your fren shouldn't had pampered her.

she has network of vietnam gals fren married or working in singapore and their gossips is the making her turned materialistic. she is from hcm and is pretty fyi.
- this is the problem. Just like what Bro SingViet mentioned.

hence gotta choose your house pussy well, dun just dive becoz she is a viet
- Always true. Still need to monitor her. Don't completely trust her until at least 5 years later.

See my comments above.

Hurricane88
09-02-2010, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE=SureScore;4545336]

Another bad apple thread:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/168733-divorcing-vn-gal-bros-pls-advise.html

zichuan
10-02-2010, 12:13 AM
common sight. :)

avenleong
10-02-2010, 02:24 PM
how come ur not scare that ur "wife" is not cheating on u?

SureScore
10-02-2010, 03:41 PM

Don't know who he is asking? Bro SingViet, must be asking you?

avenleong
10-02-2010, 03:50 PM
how u guys know whether ur "wife" isnt cheating on u in the first place?

SingViet
10-02-2010, 03:57 PM

asking me huh? who's not scared that the wife is cheating on them? :D

KangTuo
10-02-2010, 11:22 PM

an answer by my former number 2.

"you guys can go fcuk around, why gals can't do it."
I got no reply for that.

In a relationship, sometimes it is good to leave it unknown.

:)

worst encounter is the gal from my previous marriage.
cheating is define as thinking of other gals.
Watching porn/ fantasy about other gals is cheating

so what is your definition of cheating??

zichuan
10-02-2010, 11:27 PM

how come ur not scare that ur "husband" is not cheating on u? <- applies to ladies too. be it male/female.

Hurricane88
11-02-2010, 12:53 PM
how u guys know whether ur "wife" isnt cheating on u in the first place?

I have trouble understanding your sentence

"wife" = quoted means married/unmarried wife or so called wife

I won't know if my "wife" isn't cheating on me...:confused:

If I suspect then I shall investigate....if she is cheating on me then I shall have a talk with her...if no longer can stay together amicably then ________ is the only solution...of course, this is the worst case scenario and apply both ways...vice versa...:rolleyes:

SureScore
11-02-2010, 01:39 PM
asking me huh? who's not scared that the wife is cheating on them? :D

Good answer.

happy000
11-02-2010, 02:23 PM
Good news to bros. Vietnam dong devalued again and it is now cheaper to maintain your gf/wife's family/relatives. :)

Vietnam's central bank effectively devalued the dong for the second time in three months on Thursday amid widespread concerns over a high trade deficit and inflation.

The average interbank rate on Thursday was 18,544 dong per US dollar, against 17,941 the previous day, a fall of 3.4 per cent, the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) said.

It said the decision was taken to balance supply and demand, and increase flows in the foreign exchange market "while contributing to controlling the trade deficit and stabilising the macroeconomy".

happy000
11-02-2010, 02:28 PM
Other than an officially married wife, he has another 'wife' who is unofficially married to him with the approval of his officially married wife. :)

I have trouble understanding your sentence

"wife" = quoted means married/unmarried wife or so called wife

I won't know if my "wife" isn't cheating on me...:confused:

Hurricane88
11-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Good news to bros. Vietnam dong devalued again and it is now cheaper to maintain your gf/wife's family/relatives. :)

Great news...so anybody can tell what is the exchange rate for SGD at the goldsmith shop near Ben Thanh or black market rate now...:)

Other than an officially married wife, he has another 'wife' who is unofficially married to him with the approval of his officially married wife. :)

Thank you...I am fully aware of Bro SingViet story...the reply was base on my personal opinion...:)

Seriyu
11-02-2010, 04:45 PM
I am glad that I have discovered this thread..

I need alot of time to read through this very carefully, especially when my 2 yrs girlfriend, is a Vietnamese. Knew her since she was a student, and I even visited her hometown twice. Seeing what most of you have typed in a glance is "seriously" making me scared now...

Being together with her so long, I thought of planning our marriage over the next few years, and sometimes I really can't stand her attitude and culture differences. I really hope to learn from you, seniors.

Thanks for listening.

naemlo
11-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Being together with her so long, I thought of planning our marriage over the next few years, and sometimes I really can't stand her attitude and culture differences.

Every culture is unique and different. Both parties need to learn and tolerate each other. As for attitude, that depends a lot... either u tell her n she change, u take it or lastly change gf :D

Seriyu
11-02-2010, 05:06 PM
Every culture is unique and different. Both parties need to learn and tolerate each other. As for attitude, that depends a lot... either u tell her n she change, u take it or lastly change gf :D
For my case, she can be very possessive, especially even when I spend some hours off, during my weekends with my besties and friends, could also lead to serious quarrel. That's one crap thing which I have been tolerating.

I am not sure if countries matter, but for her, her mood swing so fast until I can't comprehend. Sigh... Happiness, anger and sadness goes hand in hand... :(

SingViet
11-02-2010, 05:12 PM

Aiyoh bro, you make me look like a very complicated man :D

lugi
13-02-2010, 11:10 AM
It's been such a long time since I visited this thread.

Fantastic reading...

Was just wondering, any bros here actually married a RICH Vn gal? What is your experience like?

Am asking as I recently got a few proposition from Vn friends that there are rich Vn gals that is looking for S'pore PR.

It is claimed that they don't mind that the man is not too well off, as the parents will be paying for the dowry and will also buy a house in Sillypore for their daughter to stay in. Wedding dinner expenses all covered by them as well...

They just want someone who is kind, pleasant looking and at least have a stable job...

This sounds too good to be true...

cqueen
13-02-2010, 11:22 AM
This sounds too good to be true...[/QUOTE]

Like u said, any thing that is too good to be true is never true.

I wonder what happen to your so called 'backbone'? (chinese saying that only a person without a backbone will constantly leech and depend on others like a parasite).

KangTuo
13-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Am asking as I recently got a few proposition from Vn friends that there are rich Vn gals that is looking for S'pore PR.

It is claimed that they don't mind that the man is not too well off, as the parents will be paying for the dowry and will also buy a house in Sillypore for their daughter to stay in. Wedding dinner expenses all covered by them as well..

I think their plan is to get PR, send whole family here and slowly all become PR/Citizen.

I wonder what happen to your so called 'backbone'?

In today's context, we don't talk about 'backbone' or whatever... if there is such rich gal (from any country) looking for husband, the queue will be long.

Same for the gals... also always looking for rich/capable guy to marry to.

This is a good starting point and fast route to get richer..

SingViet
13-02-2010, 01:12 PM
It's been such a long time since I visited this thread.

Fantastic reading...

Was just wondering, any bros here actually married a RICH Vn gal? What is your experience like?

It is claimed that they don't mind that the man is not too well off, as the parents will be paying for the dowry and will also buy a house in Sillypore for their daughter to stay in. Wedding dinner expenses all covered by them as well...

They just want someone who is kind, pleasant looking and at least have a stable job...

The super rich in Vietnam will not really want to leave their country as they know that all their fortunes come from there and if they forsake their country, they are forsaking their avenues of wealth. Its actually those middle class vietnamese that are looking to go abroad to get PR/citizenship. These middle class are not super rich, and neither are they poor. Most of them got rich because of wealth made from properties. They are ready to leave vietnam anytime as besides properties, they income stream are not strong enough to make them stay. Their idea is more wealth will be made abroad and singapore is surely a very safe and clean place for their family to stay in. ;)

naemlo
13-02-2010, 01:32 PM
singapore is surely a very safe and clean place for their family to stay in. ;)

This statement, I fully agree.... I personally dun want to move to another part of this region.

jackbl
13-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Cung chúc tân xuân

Phát tài phát phúc

Luôn luôn thành công

Dồi dào sức khỏe

Chúc Ngày tình nhân vui ve

SingViet
13-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Cung chúc tân xuân

Phát tài phát phúc

Luôn luôn thành công

Dồi dào sức khỏe

Chúc Ngày tình nhân vui ve

Bro, you should move to Vietnam la. Happy New Year :D

SureScore
13-02-2010, 06:11 PM

Nothing venture nothing gain.

Happy Tiger Year 2010 to all.

Hurricane88
14-02-2010, 09:09 AM
Bro, you should move to Vietnam la. Happy New Year :D

Yes, I want to...:) Happy New Year 2010...Gong Xi Fa Cai...:)

specko80
15-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Bro SingViet,

Your new cafe in Phu My Hung there? I have been working 6 months in HCMC already....want to taste more authetic Vietnamese coffee and of coz....have some eye candy....and need to practise my Tieng Viet daily...haha...but only one problem....i stay in District 5 leh...quite far from your cafe....:(

SingViet
15-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Bro SingViet,

Your new cafe in Phu My Hung there? I have been working 6 months in HCMC already....want to taste more authetic Vietnamese coffee and of coz....have some eye candy....and need to practise my Tieng Viet daily...haha...but only one problem....i stay in District 5 leh...quite far from your cafe....:(

Hi bro,

My cafe is at District 7, near to Phu My Hung. Its actually very near to the Lotte Mart at District 7. District 5 to District 7 is actually not too far, go thru District 8 and you will reach District 7. Do drop by when you are free. :D

zichuan
15-02-2010, 09:35 PM
O.o high flyers alot working in HCMC. envy.. there will be my time.

JaViEr84
16-02-2010, 08:30 AM
Hi bro,

My cafe is at District 7, near to Phu My Hung. Its actually very near to the Lotte Mart at District 7. District 5 to District 7 is actually not too far, go thru District 8 and you will reach District 7. Do drop by when you are free. :D

I will sure support your cafe if i go hcm with my gf when she bring me to gap her parents. Can hao lian to my gf say my friend open one hehe.. :)

SingViet
16-02-2010, 08:50 AM
O.o high flyers alot working in HCMC. envy.. there will be my time.

My friends told me a few times before that i have some other friends who have been saying that I cannot survive in Singapore, that's why pack bag go to 3rd world country to do small business. To stamp me down even further, they say Vietnam Dong so small, where got money to earn in Vietnam ?

People like me who go vietnam to do business are considered LOSERS by most Singaporeans , who see nothing more than the shores of Singapore. But many years later today, i am confident to say that my assets are much more than theirs, both in Singapore and Vietnam.

To each their own, but one thing i know is never look down on others, you just will not know what they will achieve in the future.

SingViet
16-02-2010, 08:53 AM
I will sure support your cafe if i go hcm with my gf when she bring me to gap her parents. Can hao lian to my gf say my friend open one hehe.. :)

Thanks bro. Nice of you. At least you are honest to say `my friend open one'. I got one fellow singaporean tell others that my cafe is opened by him and that he employ me and my wife to run the cafe for him as he is very busy in Singapore.... hahaha To make him feel even lagi wealthier, he also said i rent house from him in both Vietnam and Singapore. Wah say, SUPER HERO leh, this chap can sure tell good stories. But in fact, this chap still stay with his parents and still live off his parents and he is in his mid-30s ;)

jackbl
16-02-2010, 09:51 AM
this chap can sure tell good stories. But in fact, this chap still stay with his parents and still live off his parents and he is in his mid-30s ;)

Must let us know this chap so that we can learn from him on the Arts of Xao Nhieu Nhieu. :D :p

CuteBuns
16-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Thats the problem with many Singaporeans, always comparing. Its really not a question of looking down, but having the need to know that "I am more successful than the person beside me" mindset.

My mindset is to each his own. If my friend going some 3rd world country to settle down/earn money, that is his freedom. opportunities abound everywhere and we have no right to comment or judge anyone. Often, I noticed people are eager to know how much u earn, what type of car u drive, what place u stay etc....I say to hell with it, I never bother to ask my friends all these crap coz what they have does not concern me. Friends are for companionship and to enhance our social lifes and should not go to the realm of dollar and cents.

LOSERS, an interesting word in this thread. Coz many people consider us as losers coz we have vietnamese gf/wifes. It's like we can't find a local gal so have no choice find girls from 3rd world country. Funny that no one considers many singapore girls as losers if they hook up with expats here. Instead, we are told that Singapore man cannot "make it" thats why they (the Singapore girl) need to choose foreign men. Many do not understand that we genuinely like vietnamese culture and their women.

Sorry for the long-winded talk, but in short, i juz wanna say that we have no right to judge if others are losers or winners. And does my friend being a winner or loser makes a difference to our friendship? If that matters, that i'll rather not have such friends....

My friends told me a few times before that i have some other friends who have been saying that I cannot survive in Singapore, that's why pack bag go to 3rd world country to do small business. To stamp me down even further, they say Vietnam Dong so small, where got money to earn in Vietnam ?

People like me who go vietnam to do business are considered LOSERS by most Singaporeans , who see nothing more than the shores of Singapore. But many years later today, i am confident to say that my assets are much more than theirs, both in Singapore and Vietnam.

To each their own, but one thing i know is never look down on others, you just will not know what they will achieve in the future.

Shoot To Target
16-02-2010, 11:35 AM

I totally agree with what you say, about 11 years back when i start to set up my coffeshop in vn, all my friends giving me wet blanket. They tell me vietnamese are so poor some even cant afford a decent meal how to eat and drink in your coffeeshop. I told them confidently, no worry when time come the result will show.

I got back my capital around 3 years later after i open for business. I also proud that every year i got more than 50k of usd each year from my profit. Now almost everyday got alot of business man want to buy from me my plot of land.

Botarbolampar
16-02-2010, 12:57 PM
I totally agree with what you say, about 11 years back when i start to set up my coffeshop in vn, all my friends giving me wet blanket. They tell me vietnamese are so poor some even cant afford a decent meal how to eat and drink in your coffeeshop. I told them confidently, no worry when time come the result will show.
I got back my capital around 3 years later after i open for business. I also proud that every year i got more than 50k of usd each year from my profit. Now almost everyday got alot of business man want to buy from me my plot of land.

Congratulation.....You did it.

Hurricane88
16-02-2010, 01:04 PM

Better dun hao lian...not worry your gf ask you to open one for her too...:) Just support bro SingViet cafe only will do...:)

Hurricane88
16-02-2010, 01:12 PM
People like me who go vietnam to do business are considered LOSERS by most Singaporeans , who see nothing more than the shores of Singapore.

No choice stereotyping is rampant...even gahmen oso doing this...I for one will not bothered by this...important is to earn a living and ability to live an honest life...:)

SingViet
16-02-2010, 02:13 PM

Why do i feel you are Chao Ech? ;)

haha_123
16-02-2010, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=SingViet;4579362]My friends told me a few times before that i have some other friends who have been saying that I cannot survive in Singapore, that's why pack bag go to 3rd world country to do small business. To stamp me down even further, they say Vietnam Dong so small, where got money to earn in Vietnam ?

QUOTE]

On the contrary bro. It takes alot of courage to leave Singapore and start a small business in a foreign country. I also thought of starting a small business in HCMC, but I can't speak tv, I don't have a Vietnamese partner whom I can trust, and I don't know the steps to do it. Most importantly, I don't have the COURAGE!!!

Actually I've stayed in Phu My Hung before, albeit a few years back. I think the apartment I stayed in was called Sky Garden or something. There is a big Korean and Japanese community there, and there's even a public swimming pool where I always go over the weekend. Most definitely I'll drop-by when I have the opportunity, and tell my bx that this cafe is opened by a Singaporean. Hoped your cafe can be as successful as Ya-Kun in Singapore.

SingViet
16-02-2010, 03:29 PM
On the contrary bro. It takes alot of courage to leave Singapore and start a small business in a foreign country. I also thought of starting a small business in HCMC, but I can't speak tv, I don't have a Vietnamese partner whom I can trust, and I don't know the steps to do it. Most importantly, I don't have the COURAGE!!!

Actually I've stayed in Phu My Hung before, albeit a few years back. I think the apartment I stayed in was called Sky Garden or something. There is a big Korean and Japanese community there, and there's even a public swimming pool where I always go over the weekend. Most definitely I'll drop-by when I have the opportunity, and tell my bx that this cafe is opened by a Singaporean. Hoped your cafe can be as successful as Ya-Kun in Singapore.

Thanks bro. Do drop by when you are free. :D

KangTuo
16-02-2010, 05:03 PM

People like me who go vietnam to do business are considered LOSERS by most Singaporeans

I always look up to all bros who dare to venture in biz no matter in sillypore, vietnam or anywhere.

I live comfortably with my pay... difficult for me to give up and venture into the unknown.

but don't stereotype these guys as loser or anything ok?
I am also in my mid/late 30's. I stay with my parents...

[QUOTE=Hurricane88;4579969]No choice stereotyping is rampant...

agree

SingViet
16-02-2010, 05:49 PM
but don't stereotype these guys as loser or anything ok? I am also in my mid/late 30's. I stay with my parents...

Bro, you stay with your parents but you don't live off them. So i am not referring to you la.

There are 2 main categories,
(1) stay with parents but don't live off them. Support them and share in the expenses of the house
(2) stay with parents but live off them. Parents pay for everything, from utilities to food, parents even need to pay for the food and expenses of his wife

So what i am driving at is that this chap belongs to category 2, but still dare to go around telling everyone that my house is his and my business is his too. :confused:

SureScore
16-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Bro, you stay with your parents but you don't live off them. So i am not referring to you la.

There are 2 main categories,
(1) stay with parents but don't live off them. Support them and share in the expenses of the house
(2) stay with parents but live off them. Parents pay for everything, from utilities to food, parents even need to pay for the food and expenses of his wife

So what i am driving at is that this chap belongs to category 2, but still dare to go around telling everyone that my house is his and my business is his too. :confused:

There are quite a few useless person in this world. These people are pests in the mortal world. Alot of them will not admit.

RJ2004
17-02-2010, 04:37 PM

only 井底之蛙 still think that singapore can make money; the IR is the last throw of the dice here, 10 years down the road, what new things can singapore come up with? our neighbouring countries have much more potential

KangTuo
17-02-2010, 05:04 PM
only 井底之蛙 still think that singapore can make money; the IR is the last throw of the dice here, 10 years down the road, what new things can singapore come up with? our neighbouring countries have much more potential

Sillypore can make money..
it is just that once there are new ideas, the big fish will come in and makan the small fish faster than any other place. One have to move fast and come out with new ideas. It happen everywhere even in vietnam.

It is never a last throw of dice. If you can predict what is going to happen in Sillypore 10 years down the road, you can jump onto it now. Our neighbouring countries have potential in what area?

everywhere can make money... it is just that who get the bigger pie, who is willing to invest...

:)

KangTuo
18-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Lesson learned yesterday: Do not surf internet/face the PC for too long when wife/partner is around. Spend more time on wife/partner

As usual, after coming home from work, I always switched on my PC. As and when I feel like it, I will surf sbf, soccernet, news, etc.

This time my galfriend is around. While she cook, I face the PC. While she iron my clothes, I face the PC. While she is doing something, I face the PC. While I got nothing to do or not sleeping early, I face the PC. She never complain for the pass few days that she was here. However, yesterday she got fed up and sad that I give my PC and handphone games more attention than her. She started to cry and she that she wanted to go back tio hcmc.

It takes me about an hour to sweet talk and calm her down.

Thinking back on this issue, I was really in the wrong for not paying attention to her. I will have to adjust my lifestyle (not switching on the PC) since she is here. One thing that she say that make s me feel guilty is

"Everyday you go to work, I am always at home wating for you to come home for dinner. I keep looking at the clock but the time of waiting is so long. When you come back, we only have the night to spend together and communicate but you only play your PC/games" :(

It is very true that on weekdays, a couple usually have the night time together only. We must spend quality time together. This bring back one of the reasons for my failed marriage previously. Every night after work, my former wife had always been on the phone talking to her sis, bro, mum for hours and she neglected my presence.

Mahjong session vs PC games
My friends jio me for MJ session this weekend. I told her that I have not agree to my friends because she is here in sillypore and I do not want to let her be alone at home. Funny thing is that my vietnam galfriend approved my MJ seesion with my friends this weekend although she know that the MJ session will last few hours.

She say that the MJ session is different from facing the PC and neglecting her presence. At least she knows that I have the heart and brain to think of her.

:confused:

Hacks
18-02-2010, 06:37 PM
口是心非。 :) Ladies dont usually meant what they say.

bonbonbebe
18-02-2010, 10:50 PM
She say that the MJ session is different from facing the PC and neglecting her presence. At least she knows that I have the heart and brain to think of her.

:confused:

If I were her, I would approve ur MJ session and get angry with ur PC facing too. MJ session means that u communicate with ur friends, build up friendship n make connection. The same to nhau (drinking) in Vietnam. It's common in men social n also the necessary action. While hooking to PC all the time is not.

papillon30
19-02-2010, 12:48 AM
Hi bro,

From D5 to Singviet's 999 cafe (D7)......Tran Hung Dao turns right to Nguyen Bieu, crosses over Cau Chu Y, turns left to Da Nam, turns right
on Pham The Hien, crosses over Cau Rach Ong, along Tran Xuan Soan,
once reached Le Van Luong, turns right. It's just before chợ Tân Kiểng

SingViet
19-02-2010, 04:49 AM
From D5 to Singviet's 999 cafe (D7)......Tran Hung Dao turns right to Nguyen Bieu, crosses over Cau Chu Y, turns left to Da Nam, turns right

Walking google map? ;)

KangTuo
19-02-2010, 09:38 AM
If I were her, I would approve ur MJ session and get angry with ur PC facing too. MJ session means that u communicate with ur friends, build up friendship n make connection. The same to nhau (drinking) in Vietnam. It's common in men social n also the necessary action. While hooking to PC all the time is not.

MJ session is 6-8 hours... within these hours, the guys can go for some fling with gals.

Playing PC game or surf sbf is staying at home by the partner and probably of doing something worng is 0%.

What you choose?

SureScore
19-02-2010, 10:54 AM
It takes me about an hour to sweet talk and calm her down.

Thinking back on this issue, I was really in the wrong for not paying attention to her. I will have to adjust my lifestyle (not switching on the PC) since she is here. One thing that she say that make s me feel guilty is

"Everyday you go to work, I am always at home wating for you to come home for dinner. I keep looking at the clock but the time of waiting is so long. When you come back, we only have the night to spend together and communicate but you only play your PC/games" :(

Bro KT, you still have a long road ahead of you. Better don't lose your focus.

Hurricane88
19-02-2010, 11:36 AM

bro, roughly how long it takes by xe om...btw, thank you for giving directions...:)

haojian
19-02-2010, 07:21 PM

Where is your coffee shop please?

SingViet
19-02-2010, 08:21 PM
bro, roughly how long it takes by xe om...btw, thank you for giving directions...:)

From Q5 to my Cafe in Q7, rough estimate by Xe Om should be within 20 mins. :D

bonbonbebe
19-02-2010, 11:31 PM
MJ session is 6-8 hours... within these hours, the guys can go for some fling with gals.

Playing PC game or surf sbf is staying at home by the partner and probably of doing something worng is 0%.

What you choose?

If I were ur official GF, why can't I accompany with u to that MJ session?
N If u want to go with any other girl, u will find another reason to go out, not only rely on ur MJ session.
Thus, I can't force u only to stay at home to keep my insecurity ratio at 0%!

U n ur gf love each other, not kiem soat each other bro oi!

mutantchicken
20-02-2010, 03:06 AM
If you don't wanna spend money on a viet gf's relatives, then get a RICH viet gf. Maybe some well-educated daughter of a general. But then, you also have to be equally, if not richer, than her family.:D

my experience with thisis that rich gals have expensive tasts and as a normal bf/gf thing like pying for dinners presents etc, you will prob spend more money than spending money and paying for family expenses ifyou ca learn to control your gal

Hurricane88
20-02-2010, 11:03 AM

Thank you brother...will pm you when I am there...:)

papillon30
20-02-2010, 09:58 PM

For those who want to stretch their dongs(no pun intended):D, can take
bus No. 140 or 34 from Ben Xe Ben Thanh.

SingViet
21-02-2010, 06:58 AM
For those who want to stretch their dongs(no pun intended):D, can take
bus No. 140 or 34 from Ben Xe Ben Thanh.

To be true, i have never taken any public bus for the past 7 years here. Last time i heard is 2000 VND for whatever distance travelled? :confused:

Hurricane88
21-02-2010, 07:27 AM
To be true, i have never taken any public bus for the past 7 years here. Last time i heard is 2000 VND for whatever distance travelled? :confused:

Me too never sit any public bus in hcm before...fare is still 2k to 3k dong...no aircon xe buyt...:)

SingViet
21-02-2010, 08:56 AM
Me too never sit any public bus in hcm before...fare is still 2k to 3k dong...no aircon xe buyt...:)

Bro, drop by my cafe today evening , if you are free. :D

Hurricane88
21-02-2010, 09:56 AM

Still in Sin la...next weekend then only will be in HCM...:)

naemlo
21-02-2010, 11:00 AM

I might go over today but no promise... u will be there? :D

Hurricane88
21-02-2010, 11:22 AM

Will you still be there next weekend?

VietnamLover
21-02-2010, 11:26 AM

Not all buses are non-aircon. There are some buses which are air-con such as bus services 1, 6, 27 in HCMC. I had taken buses many times while in HCMC and Hanoi. In my opinion, bus service in Hanoi is slightly better than bus service in HCMC.

Hurricane88
21-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Not all buses are non-aircon. There are some buses which are air-con such as bus services 1, 6, 27 in HCMC. I had taken buses many times while in HCMC and Hanoi. In my opinion, bus service in Hanoi is slightly better than bus service in HCMC.

Thank you...when you will be in hcm again...:)

SingViet
21-02-2010, 01:16 PM

Yes i will. drop by after 630pm..... :D

naemlo
21-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Will you still be there next weekend?

I will be in Hanoi, if you coming Hanoi, look for me :D

Yes i will. drop by after 630pm..... :D

Wow, I'm now in Lotte.... Guess next trip. :(

SingViet
22-02-2010, 12:00 PM
Some bros sent me requests asking for some quality Chicks to be stationed at my Cafe for `tabao', i am in process of recruiting a few fair looking chicks to accommodate the requests. :D

Hurricane88
22-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Some bros sent me requests asking for some quality Chicks to be stationed at my Cafe for `tabao', i am in process of recruiting a few fair looking chicks to accommodate the requests. :D

Wow full coursre service...well done but dun over do it...:)

SingViet
22-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Wow full coursre service...well done but dun over do it...:)

Bro, no worries. i know when to stop. :D

VietnamLover
23-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Thank you...when you will be in hcm again...:)

Haven't plan when I will be there again. But one thing for sure, I will certainly be in HCM for 3 weeks this December 2010.

VietnamLover
23-02-2010, 02:31 PM
At the moment, tickets are still not available to HCMC and Hanoi for December 2010 in Tiger Airways and Jetstar Airways websites. The flight schedule for Nov 2010 to May 2011 is not released yet.

Hurricane88
23-02-2010, 03:17 PM
At the moment, tickets are still not available to HCMC and Hanoi for December 2010 in Tiger Airways and Jetstar Airways websites. The flight schedule for Nov 2010 to May 2011 is not released yet.

Well done...i am still buying May tickets...you look into dec liao...:)

tikokeong
23-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Gday Bro here,

Last Friday i came back with my viet gf and she was deport back to vietnam can advice got what way to bring her back to sg or i have to go through the correct way to apply the Form14 to apply for the visa & visit pass still have to give many thing like her passport bio data page her signature...ect:(

SureScore
23-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Gday Bro here,

Last Friday i came back with my viet gf and she was deport back to vietnam can advice got what way to bring her back to sg or i have to go through the correct way to apply the Form14 to apply for the visa & visit pass still have to give many thing like her passport bio data page her signature...ect:(

I think there are alot missing info here. First a vietnamese coming to singapore don't need visa and will be given 30 days tourist visa upon entry. Secondly, in order to grant entry the ICA will want to see that your gf has enough money to spend around 2k depends on length of stay. Thirdly, she must have a return ticket to Vietnam. Fourth, she must have a hotel booking or residential address not near geylang. Fifth, she has not been staying here for more than 90 days in one year. Sixth, she must not be banned from entering singapore before. So not sure if your gf done all above. All these had been discussed in detail in this thread. Please do read up.

tikokeong
23-02-2010, 06:34 PM
I think there are alot missing info here. First a vietnamese coming to singapore don't need visa and will be given 30 days tourist visa upon entry. Secondly, in order to grant entry the ICA will want to see that your gf has enough money to spend around 2k depends on length of stay. Thirdly, she must have a return ticket to Vietnam. Fourth, she must have a hotel booking or residential address not near geylang. Fifth, she has not been staying here for more than 90 days in one year. Sixth, she must not be banned from entering singapore before. So not sure if your gf done all above. All these had been discussed in detail in this thread. Please do read up.

Dear Bro thaks for the fast reply,

Sorry for the missing infor

1. i understand that Vietnamese no need visa

2. She have around 1.5k (SGD) with her

3. She have a return flight back to to vietnam too

4.The residential is my home address

5.Since starting of of these year only only 2 weeks in jan

6.She have not been banned from Singapore before these is the 1st time she is being refuse entry.

As what i get from her what the immigration paper that given to her it stat number 4 : Being ineligible for the issue of a pass under immgration policies.WTH is these?

Kindly advice

naemlo
23-02-2010, 06:45 PM
So not sure if your gf done all above. All these had been discussed in detail in this thread. Please do read up.

There r those "clean" gers who fullfill the requirements are still disallow into SG. Dunno what is the reason.... :rolleyes:

Kindly advice

If she is "clean" then check with ICA what is the reason. You might be surprised with their answer. Good luck.

tikokeong
23-02-2010, 07:07 PM
There r those "clean" gers who fullfill the requirements are still disallow into SG. Dunno what is the reason.... :rolleyes:

If she is "clean" then check with ICA what is the reason. You might be surprised with their answer. Good luck.

Have wen down ICA in the afternoon the reply they give me it the same under the immgration policy they can't even explain to me. Wierd they told me it cannot be review. Makes me feel like vietnam is not human and as and when they like to give what as they wish.

And was told that she cannot come to SG in other flight also

Hurricane88
23-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Have wen down ICA in the afternoon the reply they give me it the same under the immgration policy they can't even explain to me. Wierd they told me it cannot be review. Makes me feel like vietnam is not human and as and when they like to give what as they wish.

And was told that she cannot come to SG in other flight also

I have a bad feeling that your gf hide from you...she must had been caught and banned from entry...btw, where did you get to know her...was she a WL...:confused:

tikokeong
23-02-2010, 07:43 PM
I have a bad feeling that your gf hide from you...she must had been caught and banned from entry...btw, where did you get to know her...was she a WL...:confused:

No, that is for sure her 1st passport she came to sg 1st time on somewhere in august 2009 yes she is a WL i know her since some where later after for some time she love me she stop interest in her work and don't thinking about $ even when she go back she have no $ i wan to give her $ she refuse.

2nd time she come is during dec and got extend until jan and went back then i when there to see her.

Hurricane88
23-02-2010, 07:52 PM
No, that is for sure her 1st passport she came to sg 1st time on somewhere in august 2009 yes she is a WL i know her since some where later after for some time she love me she stop interest in her work and don't thinking about $ even when she go back she have no $ i wan to give her $ she refuse.

2nd time she come is during dec and got extend until jan and went back then i when there to see her.

Bro, i think you better have a good talk with her...there was a massive operations in dec and jan which was in the news....those caught will be banned from entry for at least 3 years...i think you better find a decent gal...a WL cannot trust and always xao nhieu nhieu..,:i

tikokeong
23-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Bro, i think you better have a good talk with her...there was a massive operations in dec and jan which was in the news....those caught will be banned from entry for at least 3 years...i think you better find a decent gal...a WL cannot trust and always xao nhieu nhieu..,:i

During jan i was the 1 that sent her to airport cfm that she no xao. CFM no tio caught before And CNY i was with her all the time even now and everyday i was on the phone with her every time call every time answer. Now she is helping at her mum stall everyday.:)

Hurricane88
23-02-2010, 08:22 PM
During jan i was the 1 that sent her to airport cfm that she no xao. CFM no tio caught before And CNY i was with her all the time even now and everyday i was on the phone with her every time call every time answer. Now she is helping at her mum stall everyday.:)

Hmm...you are defending her...all samsters here who have WL gf all think the gf will be the odd one out and will never betray you...but for me, i will not trust even 20%...caught by av during working also can ask bf to send her to airport...so i dun see what's wrong...:) Anyway you can try to appeal by writing to ICA...but dun think much use la...or wait another 2 months then try to come again...:) Btw, if you like her so much then why still let her work as WL....:confused:

tigeerball
23-02-2010, 08:27 PM
hi Singviet
how long is your trip to HCMC this time, will you be around this week

tikokeong
23-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Hmm...you are defending her...all samsters here who have WL gf all think the gf will be the odd one out and will never betray you...but for me, i will not trust even 20%...caught by av during working also can ask bf to send her to airport...so i dun see what's wrong...:) Anyway you can try to appeal by writing to ICA...but dun think much use la...or wait another 2 months then try to come again...:) Btw, if you like her so much then why still let her work as WL....:confused:

Not trying to defend for her as far as my knowledge before i know her yes after i know her she stop working.Issit it the only way is to try to appeal?

Hurricane88
23-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Not trying to defend for her as far as my knowledge before i know her yes after i know her she stop working.Issit it the only way is to try to appeal?

Marry her...fixed the rom date...you need to be her sponsor...you must have a good income with at least 2 years or more cpf contributions....but you must be patient to go thru a long journey...or you can go to vietnam to live...:)

naemlo
23-02-2010, 09:21 PM
HMakes me feel like vietnam is not human and as and when they like to give what as they wish.

I mentioned a word earlier, "clean".... Have a good talk with your gf.

I have a bad feeling that your gf hide from you.

Bingo... I was thinking of this. :D

Hmm...you are defending her...all samsters here who have WL gf all think the gf will be the odd one out and will never betray you...but for me, i will not trust even 20%.

There is a saying from them, "Every WL has her past. Now she knows me, she dun work as WL, she good ger now".... :D

Marry her...fixed the rom date...you need to be her sponsor...you must have a good income with at least 2 years or more cpf contributions....but you must be patient to go thru a long journey...or you can go to vietnam to live...:)

Stay in Vietnam will be good. A decent apartment 80sqm, abt 72000USD, river view in Binh Thanh with facilities.... Ride a bike, petrol 16500dong for 92. Everydays eat big fish, big meat and a can of tiger is only abt 10k dong. :D

tikokeong
24-02-2010, 01:11 AM

Yes these is our planning these year nov to get married I know it is short time that i know her and viet girl like to xao nhieu nhieu but so far i can see what she try to do for me i :).. Well also but have to wait for my divorce to be total end now still waiting for the lawyer to file and to give me the Decree Nisi Absolute should be around 2-3 weeks then i will get it then i can arrange the ROM date and appeal letter or not i don't have a good reason or is there a better reason to wrote in the appeal letter?

zichuan
24-02-2010, 01:35 AM
Yes these is our planning these year nov to get married I know it is short time that i know her and viet girl like to xao nhieu nhieu but so far i can see what she try to do for me i :).. Well also but have to wait for my divorce to be total end now still waiting for the lawyer to file and to give me the Decree Nisi Absolute should be around 2-3 weeks then i will get it then i can arrange the ROM date and appeal letter or not i don't have a good reason or is there a better reason to wrote in the appeal letter?

bro word of advice, ICA knew more things on ur gf then you knew. :)

gd luck to you :) just dont be a victim :)

KangTuo
24-02-2010, 07:33 AM
Have wen down ICA in the afternoon the reply they give me it the same under the immgration policy they can't even explain to me. Wierd they told me it cannot be review.

I do not know why so many bro like to waste their time going to ICA to clarify things. Answer from any government agency is the same.... cannot review.

5.Since starting of of these year only only 2 weeks in jan

Contridicting the para below.

This must be it... extended stay. I guess she can wait awhile more before coming in if she is 'clean'

No, that is for sure her 1st passport she came to sg 1st time on somewhere in august 2009 yes she is a WL i know her since some where later

1st time here in Aug. Probably stay till Oct. Then come in again in Dec till Jan.
Try to come again in Feb.... I guess with this pattern of travel to Sillypore, ICA will not profile them as tourist, so they have right to suspect and send her back.

KangTuo
24-02-2010, 07:44 AM

If you send her to airport and she has her passport on hand, that means she never kana caught. But how can you confirm never kana checked passport?

Unless from Dec to Jan she stay at your house 24/7 and never appear in GL/JC.

Most WL do nothing back in vn or help out in the family only. Till money runs out, you will then get the taste of it. Either you give or approve her to work.

KangTuo
24-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Yes these is our planning these year nov to get married I know it is short time that i know her and viet girl like to xao nhieu nhieu but so far i can see what she try to do for me i :).. Well also but have to wait for my divorce to be total end

About same case as me... but I dragged 3-4 years.
While you can't ROM with her now, this is a got time to step back and observe before really commiting.

tikokeong
24-02-2010, 08:15 AM
If you send her to airport and she has her passport on hand, that means she never kana caught. But how can you confirm never kana checked passport?

Unless from Dec to Jan she stay at your house 24/7 and never appear in GL/JC.

Most WL do nothing back in vn or help out in the family only. Till money runs out, you will then get the taste of it. Either you give or approve her to work.

yes ,during dec to jan she is with me all the time. when sent her to the airport i was the 1 that had her ticket and passport on hand & i was the 1 that help her check in in the airport counter. :)

KangTuo
24-02-2010, 09:19 AM
yes ,during dec to jan she is with me all the time. when sent her to the airport i was the 1 that had her ticket and passport on hand & i was the 1 that help her check in in the airport counter. :)

Good since she has clean record in ICA. But base on the pattern of travel, ICA still can suspect and disallow entry.

I know of many bros whose galfriend has frequent short trips to sillypore, travel till they get tired of it. I never hear any problem from them.

SureScore
24-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Fifth, she has not been staying here for more than 90 days in one year.

1st time here in Aug. Probably stay till Oct. Then come in again in Dec till Jan.
Try to come again in Feb.... I guess with this pattern of travel to Sillypore, ICA will not profile them as tourist, so they have right to suspect and send her back.

She had been residing in Singapore for more than 90 days in a short span of 6 months. See my point 5 above.

Sure rejected to come in for at least one year unless has other reason to come in. Example: 1) Medical examination include hospitalisation, 2) Business conference (short trip up to 1 week), 3) Valid work permit with sponsorship, etc.

Hurricane88
24-02-2010, 10:12 AM

Not sure why you want to jump into another marriage after your divorce...think you haven learn the lesson...:confused:

I quote Boss Sam said "are you mad, you want to marry a whore"..."whore are meant to fuck and no contact after that..."

KangTuo
24-02-2010, 10:21 AM
She had been residing in Singapore for more than 90 days in a short span of 6 months. See my point 5 above.

I failed to understand why many bros are so in love with their galfriend that they want their galfriend to stay long long long in sillypore then face a problem of coming in again.

SingViet
24-02-2010, 10:23 AM
Bro tikokeong, after reading yr posts, i am sure you are still a newbie in the world of Viet WL. Do not hurry to get married, take some time to observe and ponder. Their world is not as easy and straightforward as singaporeans. :)

rainlouren
24-02-2010, 10:26 AM
i need help advise

naemlo
24-02-2010, 10:38 AM
i need help advise

What u need??? :confused: U need "help" or "advice"?

SingViet
24-02-2010, 10:53 AM
In the vietnamese world of WL, lies, money, gangsters and sex are involved. What you see in those HK triad movies are true to a large extend. If you tackle the wrong lady, you may find yourself kanna chop into pieces the next hour. So bros, handle with care and a simple rule of thumb is always true, it takes time to know a person and it takes a lot of time and action to trust her. Trust is earned, not given. If you give trust easily, you will be also easily conned. ;)

haha_123
24-02-2010, 12:30 PM
What u need??? :confused: U need "help" or "advice"?

He already started another new thread called "need help". He got into some serious trouble with the police over a girl whose a overstayer and steal from him. Now he is thinking of going into hiding. Haiz.....:(

tikokeong
24-02-2010, 02:12 PM
Bro tikokeong, after reading yr posts, i am sure you are still a newbie in the world of Viet WL. Do not hurry to get married, take some time to observe and ponder. Their world is not as easy and straightforward as singaporeans. :)

Bro singveit ,

thanks for the advice as for me now from what you see i migh be a newbie to you too :) i was thing about these too as for my 1st maried did't not work cos it is a shortgun married there are many things with marry couple have. It not that she is not the only veit girl that i have met it is through my feeling my understand between her and me our communcation. As she also told me to slowly observe her and ponder also. In the end is we miss each other so much that we talk everyday on the phone like every 4-5 chitchat card also not enough.:D she keep telling me vry exp don't waste $ and talk so much as she wan to talk also.

jjchim
24-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Bro singveit ,

thanks for the advice as for me now from what you see i migh be a newbie to you too :) i was thing about these too as for my 1st maried did't not work cos it is a shortgun married there are many things with marry couple have. It not that she is not the only veit girl that i have met it is through my feeling my understand between her and me our communcation. As she also told me to slowly observe her and ponder also. In the end is we miss each other so much that we talk everyday on the phone like every 4-5 chitchat card also not enough.:D she keep telling me vry exp don't waste $ and talk so much as she wan to talk also.

Bro, my "gf" also "miss" me so much tat we chat online everyday till 1 day her husband came back from States then she MIA for 2 days.
I flew to viet, without telling her, after suspecting something and true enough saw her husband.
Imagine the shock I had.

Juz my own experience to share...

Lucifer Lim
24-02-2010, 08:05 PM
I am looking to seek a vietnam partner to spend the rest of my life with,
a few of my friends had married Viet girl, what they said is right, never touch those that came to Singapore to work in pub.
Do go over to the village over there and try, no point paying agency. better use the money and go over yrself.
Any Bro here got Hanoi wife? their skin and body damn good

SureScore
24-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Bro, my "gf" also "miss" me so much tat we chat online everyday till 1 day her husband came back from States then she MIA for 2 days.
I flew to viet, without telling her, after suspecting something and true enough saw her husband.
Imagine the shock I had.

Glad you found out early. Never trust so easily. Always be suspicious. Do drop in to suprise her and check what she up to. Shock and surprise waiting for you.

SingViet
24-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Imagine the shock I had.

great to share your true life experience with fellow bros here. All these `missing you', `ong xa' `chit chat' are to a large extend created to make you trust them. I am not saying all Viet WL are bad, there are some good ones out there. Just that you may not be that lucky to find that good one and be with her. :D

SingViet
24-02-2010, 08:54 PM
A normal viet WL will have a few bfs to support them monthly. Maybe one taiwanese, one singaporean, one korean and maybe one Viet Kieu. Each of them give her US$100 a month, she will not need to work so hard roi. :D

zichuan
24-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Bro singveit ,

bro you have been poisoned real deep. my bad experience with a WL before my current viet wife. did you know that i got chalk up to 5-6k of telecom bills for our 3 companies in sg. that was a bad experience, even i have cleared my debt, i still a black record in telecoms. WL poisons can be very poisonous

SingViet
24-02-2010, 11:59 PM
Bro singveit ,

Aiyoh, go get a new M1 line. Pay extra $5.25 a month and all calls to Vietnam using 021 will be part of your monthly free call time. If use a lot, subscribe to their top plan lor.

tikokeong
25-02-2010, 12:05 AM
Aiyoh, go get a new M1 line. Pay extra $5.25 a month and all calls to Vietnam using 021 will be part of your monthly free call time. If use a lot, subscribe to their top plan lor.

Yes , i know also but i think using chitchat card is better got cost control ma if get that i will think nvm la monthly bill come then see how. That y i still prefer use card loh have to have a limit also :D

Hurricane88
25-02-2010, 05:06 AM
Yes , i know also but i think using chitchat card is better got cost control ma if get that i will think nvm la monthly bill come then see how. That y i still prefer use card loh have to have a limit also :D

It seems that this bro is so much in love...no advice will sink in...wish you all the best...you fate will decide yous destiny...:)

SingViet
25-02-2010, 07:09 AM
It seems that this bro is so much in love...no advice will sink in...wish you all the best...you fate will decide yous destiny...:)

hhahahha, agree with you. I also wish him the best of luck :D

skystone
25-02-2010, 08:41 AM
Bro tikokeong,if you are sincere in seeking advice from the more experience bros here,stop finding excuses or reasons for yourself..pardon me if you feel im rude.:)

happy000
25-02-2010, 09:01 AM
Should be - your action will determine your destiny :)

happy000
25-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Unfortunately most people would not have the contact to go directly to the village to source for a wife especially we do not even know the language.

Sometime it will be better to get a friend who is familiar with the scene there or come to worse you may have to seek the agency to do the job for you :) if you no such friend to help you.

a few of my friends had married Viet girl, what they said is right, never touch those that came to Singapore to work in pub.
Do go over to the village over there and try, no point paying agency. better use the money and go over yrself.

Hurricane88
25-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Unfortunately most people would not have the contact to go directly to the village to source for a wife especially we do not even know the language.

Sometime it will be better to get a friend who is familiar with the scene there or come to worse you may have to seek the agency to do the job for you :) if you no such friend to help you.

No worries for those who dun have contact...just go there to visit in the city...very soon you bound to get to know alot of gals when you tell them you are Sin men coming to look for prospective wife...:)

Right from the hotel, to the cafe or restaurant waiters/waitresses, to anywhere you patronised, the locals will intro for you or they intro themselves...:)

Surprise surprise...alot of hcm residents come from the villages or province...I am no longer surprised myself after so many trips there...:)

Hurricane88
25-02-2010, 10:36 AM
Should be - your action will determine your destiny :)

hahaha...I already knew what actions he is going to take...so only fate will decides his destiny...:p

Hurricane88
25-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Bro tikokeong,if you are sincere in seeking advice from the more experience bros here,stop finding excuses or reasons for yourself..pardon me if you feel im rude.:)

kekeke bro...this bro only wants his darling to be with him in Sin...he only keen to know who can perform magic to allow her to come in...no other advice can sink in...:)

KangTuo
25-02-2010, 11:13 AM
kekeke bro...this bro only wants his darling to be with him in Sin...he only keen to know who can perform magic to allow her to come in...no other advice can sink in...:)

too bad so sad... :(
she stayed here too long (90 days in 6 months as highlighted by bro surescore).
this bro tikokeong has to plan to visit her instead.

maybe this is also a good thing as he will be able to discover more by himself if he visit her more often.

KangTuo
25-02-2010, 11:18 AM

May not be good also.
see this story
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/168733-divorcing-vn-gal-bros-pls-advise.html

getting married to the right gal is also about luck.

papillon30
25-02-2010, 11:20 AM
Imagine the shock I had.

:D It's very common in Vietnam.

papillon30
25-02-2010, 11:25 AM

Wise of you to do that. Ladies with slim hour-glass figures, long-flowing silky hair, skin fair fair and slippery that ants cannot climb up are everywhere in Vietnam. See already nose bleeds. Good hunting.

jackbl
25-02-2010, 11:44 AM

maybe this is also a good thing as he will be able to discover more by himself if he visit her more often.

Another way is to apply student pass for her to study here.

Honey Boon
25-02-2010, 12:57 PM
hhahahha, agree with you. I also wish him the best of luck :D

his nick tells ..... that's why :D

Honey Boon
25-02-2010, 01:07 PM
this one expensive la :eek:

better use the money for ..... :D

Another way is to apply student pass for her to study here.

tikokeong
25-02-2010, 06:18 PM
too bad so sad... :(
she stayed here too long (90 days in 6 months as highlighted by bro surescore).

Yup, Have told her mabe last time she stay too long that y was refuse to entry. Well... so she wan me to go see her and i have book the flight for march.

SingViet
25-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Yup, Have told her mabe last time she stay too long that y was refuse to entry. Well... so she wan me to go see her and i have book the flight for march.

Welcome to vietnam. You will discover many things that's beyond your imagination... Discover Amazing Vietnam ...... gers :D

tiger2
26-02-2010, 05:22 AM

Wah you so desperate arh! pls write a report of your stay there.

Welcome to vietnam. You will discover many things that's beyond your imagination... Discover Amazing Vietnam ...... gers :D

didn't know that Saigon have so much to offer, must plan a trip there.

Hurricane88
26-02-2010, 08:04 AM
didn't know that Saigon have so much to offer, must plan a trip there.

Nice of you dropping a post here...yes, hcm is a magical and magnificient place...the vbs are one of the best in the world...but of course there are bad apples amongst the good ones...:)

SingViet
26-02-2010, 10:44 AM
Nice of you dropping a post here...yes, hcm is a magical and magnificient place...the vbs are one of the best in the world...but of course there are bad apples amongst the good ones...:)

yes u are right bro. Its always good to come by and experience it yourself. ;)

VietnamLover
26-02-2010, 02:11 PM
Yeah yeah, HCMC is such a great city with plenty of night activities, food and of course a number of lovely girls to boot.

SingViet
26-02-2010, 06:33 PM

It was nice to meet up with Bro Hurricane88 at my cafe a moment ago. Thanks for supporting bro. :D

Hurricane88
26-02-2010, 07:48 PM
It was nice to meet up with Bro Hurricane88 at my cafe a moment ago. Thanks for supporting bro. :D

You are welcome...hope your business prosperous and huat ah...:)

SingViet
26-02-2010, 09:22 PM
You are welcome...hope your business prosperous and huat ah...:)

Thanks bro. :D

AdGuy
02-03-2010, 12:04 AM
I'll try to make time this trip to visit your cafe :D

Nothing like meeting a familiar face in a foreign land

KangTuo
02-03-2010, 12:13 AM

will you be in HCMC on the 2 dates (in my signature) I visit HCMC?
No need syt to serve me as I will have a 'baggage' tagging along

can PM me your vn number?

SingViet
07-03-2010, 10:30 AM
will you be in HCMC on the 2 dates (in my signature) I visit HCMC?
No need syt to serve me as I will have a 'baggage' tagging along

can PM me your vn number?

bro, i have been hospitalised at FV hospital since 1st march. had a major surgery done on my spine. now, 7 days later, i am still lying on hospital bed. cannot walk. :(

papillon30
07-03-2010, 11:56 AM
bro, i have been hospitalised at FV hospital since 1st march. had a major surgery done on my spine. now, 7 days later, i am still lying on hospital bed. cannot walk. :(

Hope you get well soon. What happened? Old back problem or accident? FV hospital is very expensive. ICU one day can cost 16 million VND.

SingViet
07-03-2010, 01:12 PM
Hope you get well soon. What happened? Old back problem or accident? FV hospital is very expensive. ICU one day can cost 16 million VND.

old back problem. but was feeling pain for quite a while. 1st march, wanted to board plane but both legs numb n buttock numb. collasped on floor. my wife called for assistance. i asked ambulence to send me to FV, knn, 4 million vnd. then spinal specialist send me for scanning + test, n said must operate immediately. expected time for ops is 4 hrs but i only came out around 7 hrs later as they found more things wrong. now , 7 days later, bill already come up to 140 million vnd. now i hopping to go bk sing on tuesday....:(

happy000
07-03-2010, 01:32 PM
140 million vnd is equivalent to about S$10,500 for a surgery lasting 7 hours + 7 days stay is reasonable rate compared to Singapore.

My mother recently admitted to TTSH is already costing S$23,000 for a two weeks stay + operation for a knee injury. This is after subsidy. If private hospital will at least double or triple the rate.

7 days later, bill already come up to 140 million vnd. now i hopping to go bk sing on tuesday....:(

naemlo
07-03-2010, 02:35 PM
7 days later, bill already come up to 140 million vnd. now i hopping to go bk sing on tuesday....:(

My mother recently admitted to TTSH is already costing S$23,000 for a two weeks stay + operation for a knee injury. This is after subsidy. If private hospital will at least double or triple the rate.

That's y till now, I know only rich ppl can go hospital. If u r poor, stay at home and wait to die :D

Hurricane88
07-03-2010, 03:23 PM
old back problem. but was feeling pain for quite a while. 1st march, wanted to board plane but both legs numb n buttock numb. collasped on floor. my wife called for assistance. i asked ambulence to send me to FV, knn, 4 million vnd. then spinal specialist send me for scanning + test, n said must operate immediately. expected time for ops is 4 hrs but i only came out around 7 hrs later as they found more things wrong. now , 7 days later, bill already come up to 140 million vnd. now i hopping to go bk sing on tuesday....:(

Wow...hope you had a speedy recovery...met you last trip on 26 Feb, saw you in good health...pls take care of yourself...)

SingViet
07-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Wow...hope you had a speedy recovery...met you last trip on 26 Feb, saw you in good health...pls take care of yourself...)

yea lor bro. but when i met u that day, got some pain roi. the next few days after that saw very quick degeneration of my health. oh boy, life is unpredictable.

KangTuo
08-03-2010, 09:35 AM
now i hopping to go bk sing on tuesday....:(

Have a good rest in sillypore

VietnamLover
08-03-2010, 02:36 PM
i hopping to go bk sing on tuesday....:(

Perhaps you may want to go to hospital in Singapore for further check-up to prevent any recurring one in future. Get well soon!

Honey Boon
08-03-2010, 04:45 PM
wishing you speedy recovery and yes, you deserve better health care back in singapore :)

now i hopping to go bk sing on tuesday....:(

SingViet
08-03-2010, 06:16 PM
wishing you speedy recovery and yes, you deserve better health care back in singapore :)

thanks guys for the well wishes. :D

SingViet
11-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Just wanted to share with bros some good aspect of marrying vietnamese spouse. As some of you know, i was admitted to FV hospital around 11 days back and went thru 2 major spinal surgeries. After the surgery, i was told that i will lose control of my bowel for some weeks. My wife stood by me, clean me up a few times a day. Even till now when i am back in sgp, my wife still stand by me and do all the dirty work. i am very touched by her actions and is very sure i have married the right person. My wife had minimum sleep for the past over 10 days , but she made no complaints. :o

Hurricane88
11-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Just wanted to share with bros some good aspect of marrying vietnamese spouse. As some of you know, i was admitted to FV hospital around 11 days back and went thru 2 major spinal surgeries. After the surgery, i was told that i will lose control of my bowel for some weeks. My wife stood by me, clean me up a few times a day. Even till now when i am back in sgp, my wife still stand by me and do all the dirty work. i am very touched by her actions and is very sure i have married the right person. My wife had minimum sleep for the past over 10 days , but she made no complaints. :o

Congratulations...definitely you had married a good wife...that's the traits of a good wife...:)

I concurred too that Vn gal can be excellent wife only if you take time to find the right one...of course we men must be responsible too...:)

carmeo88
12-03-2010, 11:46 PM
Have a speedy recovery bro Sing viet.:)

SING_IN_HCMC
13-03-2010, 04:06 PM
thanks guys for the well wishes. :D

Chuc anh suc khoe!!!

jackbl
13-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Have a speedy recovery bro Sing viet.:)

Long time no see u. U got a viet wife too?

casannova03
16-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Just wanted to share with bros some good aspect of marrying vietnamese spouse. As some of you know, i was admitted to FV hospital around 11 days back and went thru 2 major spinal surgeries...

Yo bro, sorry to hear about that surgery! Hope you will recover fully soon!!;)

jackbl
16-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Yo bro, sorry to hear about that surgery! Hope you will recover fully soon!!

U must be very busy. Chinese New Year sent Greeting to you but never see your reply :o :( Making big money huh?! :D Take care of your health too ;)

KangTuo
17-03-2010, 07:55 AM
Recent trip back to sillypore from HCMC, I get to know a viet gal n the plane.
She did not speak alot so I offer her to listen to my mp3. Seems quite quite type. I thought she is here to work as she seems nervous till she cross the custom.

Met her at the luggage area and she starts to speak up. After clearing luggage scanning at custom, I heard her 2 friends telling her to get my phone number. A couple (sillypore man + vn lady) was outside to fetch them. One look at the man, I guess that they should be from a bride agency.

The lady waiting for them knew that I am talking to one of the gal, she asked for my number. I gave and move off.

Since then, I had a few sms exchanges everyday with the viet gal and she confrim that she is here for 1 month and trying to get see if there is any potential guy to marry. She ask me to bring her to beach when free.

bride agency here allow their girls to contact guys they know outside meh? don't scare lose business meh?

If she is really sponsored by the bride agency to come here to look for potential husband, I think I better not follow up liao...

Spectrum17
17-03-2010, 11:28 AM
If she is really sponsored by the bride agency to come here to look for potential husband, I think I better not follow up liao...

Bro. I see no prob leh. U didnt go through the agency. U met her outside mah. "Legal" method wat. U can follow up. But the gal is here to find potential husband. Only if you really interested, then u follow up. Else... better u hunt in HCMC. :)
!&!!

KangTuo
17-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Bro. I see no prob leh. U didnt go through the agency. U met her outside mah. "Legal" method wat. U can follow up. But the gal is here to find potential husband. Only if you really interested, then u follow up. Else... better u hunt in HCMC. :)
!&!!

Me only play play so i only hunt for gals in GL anf JC.
This type goody goody gal, i will not hunt :)

nirvana
17-03-2010, 12:36 PM

oh, sad to hear abt what happen to you, hope you have a speedy recovery.
Yes, indeed, she is the one who is standing by yr side good or bad..

nirvana
17-03-2010, 12:39 PM
JAs some of you know, i was admitted to FV hospital around 11 days back and went thru 2 major spinal surgeries. After the surgery, i was told that i will lose control of my bowel for some weeks. My wife stood by me, clean me up a few times a day. Even till now when i am back in sgp, my wife still stand by me and do all the dirty work. i am very touched by her actions and is very sure i have married the right person. My wife had minimum sleep for the past over 10 days , but she made no complaints. :o

if she happen to know any other VN who is like her, pls remember to intro me :)

VietnamLover
17-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Me only play play so i only hunt for gals in GL anf JC.
This type goody goody gal, i will not hunt :)

Better avoid these women from marriage agency or else you may get into trouble. :rolleyes:

cashier
18-03-2010, 02:08 AM

Take care ofyour money no matter what they do to you. never trust a woman

Honey Boon
18-03-2010, 12:55 PM
you must have been hurt badly :eek:

Take care ofyour money no matter what they do to you. never trust a woman

KangTuo
18-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Vietnam latest news - Thanh Nien Daily | Gender parity still a distant goal (http://www.thanhniennews.com/2010/Pages/Gender-parity-still-a-distant-goal.aspx)

quoting some part of the report:

Domestic violence also persists. The report cites a recent study in Vietnam which suggested that more than one fifth of couples experience domestic violence. The mindset is a problem as almost two thirds of Vietnamese women see it as “normal and acceptable” for men to beat their wives. :eek::confused:

cashier
18-03-2010, 09:12 PM
you must have been hurt badly :eek:

nope just that i know that woman will be loyal to you if you have control of the money.

papillon30
19-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Vietnam latest news - Thanh Nien Daily | Gender parity still a distant goal (http://www.thanhniennews.com/2010/Pages/Gender-parity-still-a-distant-goal.aspx)

quoting some part of the report:

Domestic violence also persists. The report cites a recent study in Vietnam which suggested that more than one fifth of couples experience domestic violence. The mindset is a problem as almost two thirds of Vietnamese women see it as “normal and acceptable” for men to beat their wives. :eek::confused:

Most Vietnamese men are like the low-life creatures; lazy,always drunk,wife beating as a hobby, raise fighting cock as a sport( a.k.a. gambling), 4.30pm
religiously check ve so(lottery) result, and use "do ma", "do me", and "chet me" as punctuations, etc. etc....

That is why Singapore men are in great demand.:D

Hurricane88
19-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Most Vietnamese men are like the low-life creatures; lazy,always drunk,wife beating as a hobby, raise fighting cock as a sport( a.k.a. gambling), 4.30pm
religiously check ve so(lottery) result, and use "do ma", "do me", and "chet me" as punctuations, etc. etc....

That is why Singapore men are in great demand.:D

Clap clap clap...I fully agreed...well said...:)

Forget
23-03-2010, 08:00 PM
nope just that i know that woman will be loyal to you if you have control of the money.

He can be right. You will not know what they're thinking until you really broke.

SureScore
23-03-2010, 08:04 PM

He can be right. You will not know what they're thinking until you really broke.

Money is always the point of contention.

Control of money can never be given to the wife.

oldcar
23-03-2010, 10:48 PM

U had got a very very good wife!!! we should not judge people by their race. My best wife yet is a British girl with triple master degree (point is that white girl and highly educated doesnt mean not a good wife), It my false to let her go... but my next one should be a Vietnamese...:) not let u know the one that come between...

AdGuy
23-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Money is always the point of contention.

Control of money can never be given to the wife.

This is a gem of an advice.

Bro [To whom it may concern], why didn't you ever heed this advice. See what's become of your life. It's fked! You let a damn viet kid do this to you... you are in a sorrowful state of mind.

Take it from me. Dump the b**** and start all over again. She's not worthy!

SingViet
25-03-2010, 09:41 AM
never let yr viet wife control your money. u will be broke in less than a min after her family calls her. :D

KangTuo
25-03-2010, 09:47 AM
never let yr viet wife control your money. u will be broke in less than a min after her family calls her. :D

but can have a wife or g/f that helps you to control your own money indirectly.

I spend alot lesser when I have my girlfreind around me :)

naemlo
25-03-2010, 11:11 AM

This I have to agree with u :D

mutantchicken
25-03-2010, 11:36 AM
hey guys i was thining of visiting singviets cafe, i dont necesarily need to see him as i know he is recovering from surgery. Is it currently open and can someone give me the adress?

KangTuo
25-03-2010, 12:06 PM
hey guys i was thining of visiting singviets cafe, i dont necesarily need to see him as i know he is recovering from surgery. Is it currently open and can someone give me the adress?

Cafe 999
192 Le Van Luong, P.Tan Hung. Q7 TP. HCM

SingViet
25-03-2010, 12:15 PM

yes, its open daily from 730am till 11pm. address is Cafe 999, no. 192, Le Van Luong, ward tan hung, district 7. Do drop by :D

SingViet
25-03-2010, 12:17 PM
but can have a wife or g/f that helps you to control your own money indirectly.

haha. when gf around, only lam tinh with her, no need to spend on other gals. so save a lot :D

KangTuo
25-03-2010, 12:18 PM
yes, its open daily from 730am till 11pm. address is Cafe 999, no. 192, Le Van Luong, ward tan hung, district 7. Do drop by :D

March trip, you not around.
April trip will drop by with my galfriend :)

Wish you recover well

KangTuo
25-03-2010, 12:21 PM
haha. when gf around, only lam tinh with her, no need to spend on other gals. so save a lot :D

Actually the relationship is up to the stage where truthful heart to heart talk is much better feeling than lam tinh. There is no xao nhieu nhieu as compare to all those gals I hook up in GL/JC :)

I believe that those who have a good partner will never always think of lam tinh with her. Once in a while to spice up the relationship only.

It is that when she is around, i have no chance to go find other viet gal to lam tinh and play KC game. so save alot $$$ :D

SingViet
25-03-2010, 12:27 PM

Wish you recover well

thanks. i think i m into my final 2 weeks of recovery. singapore's neurosurgeon told me if still not able to walk w/o walker in 2 weeks time, he may need to perform another surgery on me. so kind of worried now

Hurricane88
25-03-2010, 08:50 PM

Bro KT, this time your schedule fits mine lei..will be in HCM on 10 Apr...let's has a la kopi session with bx...:)

AdGuy
25-03-2010, 08:53 PM
I believe that those who have a good partner will never always think of lam tinh with her. Once in a while to spice up the relationship only.

This I totally agree with you.

My friend told me once that he loved his girl so much that everyday he want to LT her. I'm like... WTF! :eek:

But don't say this to ur bx coz VBs have this idea that if you don't want it regularly, you don't love her as much anymore. :p

KangTuo
26-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Bro KT, this time your schedule fits mine lei..will be in HCM on 10 Apr...let's has a la kopi session with bx...:)

we can la kopi at cafe 999.
you have to PM me your vn hp number...
I do not have a fix number in vn

But don't say this to ur bx coz VBs have this idea that if you don't want it regularly, you don't love her as much anymore. :p

this one i agree with you

Hurricane88
27-03-2010, 10:19 AM
we can la kopi at cafe 999.
you have to PM me your vn hp number...
I do not have a fix number in vn

Sure...will pm you my Vn number near the date of departure...:)