PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

SureScore
29-11-2009, 07:13 AM
HI to all BRo out there. Just want to check.For a viet GAl .Is it under the current ICA rule the number of day allow to stay in singapore is not more than 90 days a year regardless of how many time u visit in a year?

This visitor pass rule applies to all visitors irregardless of nationalities. Don't just apply to Viet.

Shoot To Target
29-11-2009, 08:22 AM
Bro, what you had suggested to intro classmates or school mates were good enough. You can just bring the prospective bridegrooms there and then let any gal who is single to have a go with any of them. You never know what can or will happen. After that your job is done and it's up to them how they developed. After the first experience get a successful bridegroom to write the successful story and post here. Btw, thank you for upping my points. Will return favour once it comes to your turn.

Advance thks to u bro. Btw i can only intro to those bros tat r sincere n serious to settle down with a vn gal. I cant ensure the relationship will blossom. Different flowers suit different eyes. For those who r just simply for fun pls do not PM me. I will interview accordingly. I dun wan to be a bonkers tour guide.:cool:

Thom07
29-11-2009, 02:54 PM
I dun wan to be a bonkers tour guide.:cool:

Better be careful. You never know the type of ppl who lurk around.

SingViet
29-11-2009, 03:16 PM
My thread is starting to look like a place where match makers look for biz ;)

Shoot To Target
29-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Better be careful. You never know the type of ppl who lurk around.

I encounter b4 tats y i m more careful now. Hope those sincere bros dun mind tat i ask alot of question n even wan to mit u personally. I just wan to ensure tat i will not end up as a OKT. I wont disclose my coffeehse address in vn here. I dun out those matchmaking agency to angry me for snatching away their lobangs for money. I not into making money but i just wan to help n make things happen.

Bros who r serious n sincere pls consider the factors b4 PM me.
1. Money issue
2. Commuciation issue
3. Culture different issue
4. ICA issue

Shoot To Target
29-11-2009, 08:55 PM
My thread is starting to look like a place where match makers look for biz ;)

Bri SingViet, i stress myself again tat i not into making monet out of tis. If seriously i wan to start tis trade, i should have started 8 years ago n not now. Hope tis clarify my stand.

zichuan
29-11-2009, 10:52 PM
my sis in law intends to get marry too, i matchmade her once over sillypore. but unsuccessful. well she has hopes to settle down in sillypore. well.. that depends.. too many players i encountered after viewing a few. what u mentioned is correct, got to viewed those candidates well. juz my 2cents worth! :):):)

ted26
30-11-2009, 04:34 AM
This visitor pass rule applies to all visitors irregardless of nationalities. Don't just apply to Viet.

Thanks Bro Surescore for your help!

By the way does this mean that onces you had being in singapore for more than 90 days this year ,you must wait until next year to enter singapore again?

SingViet
30-11-2009, 05:24 AM
I view matchmaking as taking risk in marriage, its a 50% chance that it may turn out well or other wise. You will have only seen the outer appearence of the viet lady and not really know her character. Once married and stay together, it will be discovery time. If either party is short tempered, it may not turn out well. But of course, if both parties have the patience, given time to know each other better, it may just turn out better.

My brother-in-law will be getting married coming feb 10. He is also match made. Many marriages, or almost all marriages in the provinces, are match made. Many will think that it is damm old fashion but in the province, marriage still lies in the hands of the parents. ;)

naemlo
30-11-2009, 09:33 AM
Many marriages, or almost all marriages in the provinces, are match made. Many will think that it is damm old fashion but in the province, marriage still lies in the hands of the parents. ;)

In Hanoi, once u reach a certain age n yet to have a gf or bf, the parents will be eager to help out. A few of my friends met up with their prospective husband or wife this way. :D

Honey Boon
30-11-2009, 04:55 PM
if to cheong and bring out... then city gers

if to marry and keep at home ...... then kampung gers

:D:D:D

I do prefer city gers... :D

Shoot To Target
01-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Another few more days i will b in vn to source for business again. I m looking into hotel bussiness to gather with my friends next to my coffeehse. Hope it works so i dun need to work so gan khor in spore.:D Another thing is to source for gd gals for some bros here. If i manage to get i will post in here again so can msn n webcam.:D

KangTuo
02-12-2009, 10:01 AM
What will you do if your vn galfriend say she think of going to USA, california to work for 6 months?

My galfriend cousin is in California and will be back to HCMC to get married in Mid-Jan. Afterwhich, she intend to bring my galfriend to California to work in her Nails shop. She has been asking my galfriend to go California. For the past few months, I keep asking her to drop the idea.

After this recent trip, I agreed to let my galfriend go if she really wants to.

Reasons:
1) She have to wait for me to divorce my current wife which may only happen in the 3rd quarter of the year.
2) She still do not know when is she able to eneter sillypore again.
3) she still have to support her youngest bro who is in his last year of schooling.
4) Once she goes to USA, all her siblings will shift back to mekong. No rental in HCMC, cost of living in Mekong will be lower.... less burden for me and her.

:)

SureScore
02-12-2009, 10:33 AM
What will you do if your vn galfriend say she think of going to USA, california to work for 6 months?

My galfriend cousin is in California and will be back to HCMC to get married in Mid-Jan. Afterwhich, she intend to bring my galfriend to California to work in her Nails shop. She has been asking my galfriend to go California. For the past few months, I keep asking her to drop the idea.

You are in a dilemma and no win situation. If I am you, I will be very selfish and ask her not to go because both of you are talking about marriage. You never know what will happen in 6 months or even 3 months.

Ask yourself what happened if she likes California and wants you to go with her there. Or she has found a loving Viet kieu or American who had won her heart there.

VietnamLover
02-12-2009, 11:16 AM
You are in a dilemma and no win situation. If I am you, I will be very selfish and ask her not to go because both of you are talking about marriage. You never know what will happen in 6 months or even 3 months.

Ask yourself what happened if she likes California and wants you to go with her there. Or she has found a loving Viet kieu or American who had won her heart there.

I totally agreed with SureScore. There are a lot of Viet Kieu people especially in California, USA. And there is a possibility that she may like a man over there.

KangTuo, if you still see her as your potential future wife, you should not let her go at all.

VietnamLover
02-12-2009, 11:18 AM
STOP drinking beer
STOP drinking liquor
STOP cheonging
STOP weekdays late night outing
STOP looking for new gals to KC

Are you sure that you can do it? Old habits die hard.

SingViet
02-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Don't worry so much first. Its not so easy for vietnamese to go USA. Wait till she gets VISA to enter and stay then you worry ;)

VietnamLover
02-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Don't worry so much first. Its not so easy for vietnamese to go USA. Wait till she gets VISA to enter and stay then you worry ;)

That's right. It is quite difficult for a Vietnamese citizen to obtain visa to enter USA. I have a few friends who had to wait for several months before obtaining visa to go to USA.

SingViet
02-12-2009, 05:44 PM
If the viet gals are from the villages, then its even more difficult to get the VISA. Last time, its much easier for them to go USA, many of them went via the FAKE MARRIAGE way. Relatives in the USA has to pay around US$20K to US$30k to another VietKieu in order to process the fake marriage. But such arrangements has been discovered by the US authorities. Getting VISA based on kinship is also getting more and more difficult.

KangTuo
02-12-2009, 10:45 PM
If the viet gals are from the villages, then its even more difficult to get the VISA. Last time, its much easier for them to go USA, many of them went via the FAKE MARRIAGE way. Relatives in the USA has to pay around US$20K to US$30k to another VietKieu in order to process the fake marriage. But such arrangements has been discovered by the US authorities. Getting VISA based on kinship is also getting more and more difficult.

I have not check with her if she already got the visa. Few months back, she already keep saying about going to California... see how it goes.

She got my blessing if she ever go to California. I have been holding her back for 3 years. Let her venture awhile.

Making VISA also depends on luck lah. My bro wife got her VISA easily.
How its done?.... She had coffee with an unknown guy, a friend of her friend.
On the very day when my bro and his wife went to the make VISA, this unknown guy happen to come out of an office and say hello to them.

1 coffee and 1 hello = VISA :D

SureScore
03-12-2009, 08:02 AM
I have not check with her if she already got the visa.

On the very day when my bro and his wife went to the make VISA, this unknown guy happen to come out of an office and say hello to them.

Money makes the world go round. Money talks here.

jackbl
03-12-2009, 12:20 PM

I totally agreed with SureScore. There are a lot of Viet Kieu people especially in California, USA. And there is a possibility that she may like a man over there.

Since KT u hv not settled ur own thing here, I guess letting her go USA for work is a NOT big issue. Her work is on Nail so lesser risk. This can be seen as a test of her love for u. If u wan to say she may have a change in heart, then she go anywhere also can happen, not just USA, singapore also will! Now it is your decision :)

slk_angelz
03-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Since KT u hv not settled ur own thing here, I guess letting her go USA for work is a NOT big issue. Her work is on Nail so lesser risk. This can be seen as a test of her love for u. If u wan to say she may have a change in heart, then she go anywhere also can happen, not just USA, singapore also will! Now it is your decision :)

Totally agree .. If she will have a change of heart, even if she stays in Vietnam also possible .. Don't need to go USA .. Haha .. My case, go Malaysia only, already gone missing .. Dunno is change of heart or just get in trouble there .. Since u n her hv been together for 3 yrs, the trust shd be there bah .. Sori to k-po a bit and give some comments ..

SingViet
05-12-2009, 11:45 AM
I have not check with her if she already got the visa. Few months back, she already keep saying about going to California... see how it goes.

She got my blessing if she ever go to California. I have been holding her back for 3 years. Let her venture awhile.

From your earlier posts, you mentioned before that your sister-in-law was formally a student in Singapore. Educated and middle income vietnamese will not find much trouble getting a VISA to the USA. But the normal province vietnamese will find getting a VISA a big hurdle. Every developed country is the same, they welcome the educated and rich and despise the poor and un educated. Although this is saddening, but this is how the real world operates.

slk_angelz
05-12-2009, 01:25 PM
After 20 days of guessing and waiting, my gf finally sms me .. Indeed, she got caught by the police in Malaysia, and today she will be sent back to Vietnam .. But she ask me to go Vietnam n bring her to Singapore .. I am not sure if I should do so .. When i tell her its hard for me to help her into Singapore as she got 'record' in Malaysia, she a bit sad .. Then tell me no need me help her, another customer will go there n bring her .. I really don't know if I should help her and hope for something to come out of this r/s OR should I just stay one side and let other pple do the 'job' .. I don't know about all this coming in n out of Singapore thingy .. What do the bros here think ?? Will she be able to come into Singapore just like this ?? Or will she be stopped at airport n sent back again ?? Pls give me some advice or comments .. Thanks !!

Hurricane88
05-12-2009, 03:44 PM
After 20 days of guessing and waiting, my gf finally sms me .. Indeed, she got caught by the police in Malaysia, and today she will be sent back to Vietnam .. But she ask me to go Vietnam n bring her to Singapore .. I am not sure if I should do so .. When i tell her its hard for me to help her into Singapore as she got 'record' in Malaysia, she a bit sad .. Then tell me no need me help her, another customer will go there n bring her .. I really don't know if I should help her and hope for something to come out of this r/s OR should I just stay one side and let other pple do the 'job' .. I don't know about all this coming in n out of Singapore thingy .. What do the bros here think ?? Will she be able to come into Singapore just like this ?? Or will she be stopped at airport n sent back again ?? Pls give me some advice or comments .. Thanks !!

You can forget about her and move on...you dun have a marriage cert so no chance for you to bring her in and so dun waste time on her liao...ask yourself you wish to bring her here to be screwed by other guys...think you are out of your mind...:confused::p

This is already so messy and do you have alot of money to spend...:confused::eek:

jackbl
05-12-2009, 05:48 PM
She means that u are not the only CARROT HEAD liao, u understand?

But she ask me to go Vietnam n bring her to Singapore .. I am not sure if I should do so .. When i tell her its hard for me to help her into Singapore as she got 'record' in Malaysia, she a bit sad .. Then tell me no need me help her, another customer will go there n bring her ..

cashier
05-12-2009, 11:20 PM
She means that u are not the only CARROT HEAD liao, u understand?

he beyond help liao. so simple he also cannot see clearly..poison too deep in his dick head

MicroTommy
05-12-2009, 11:32 PM
after my r/s with my vietnamese gf...i feel that cheating and lying is part of their character...is that truth??...

slk_angelz
06-12-2009, 05:14 AM
he beyond help liao. so simple he also cannot see clearly..poison too deep in his dick head

Bro cashier, I can see very clearly .. But problem is she never want my money .. Anyway she knows I am poor but juz dunno why she keep contacting me .. But then, I have decided to leave it to fate bah .. Another man is gg to bring her over .. Great .. Can get her over without me spending a single cent and get to see her n enjoy time with her for free .. I do not know why should I have headache .. Nvm .. Anyway, thanx for the comments .. I know some bros might be thinking I am too stupid .. I cant control how other pple think of me .. I really hope I dun make any bros here pissed .. I really want advice n not to get scoldings from pple .. Thanx ..

after my r/s with my vietnamese gf...i feel that cheating and lying is part of their character...is that truth??...

Yah .. I agree .. When mine 1st started out(well its my 1st r/s with this type of ger mah), I really think she is true .. But as days passed by, I find a lot of lies from her .. I try to act normal so I wun lose this FB .. Since she is willing and its free, then I dun really mind her lies ..Starting it really hurts my heart when I find her lies, but after some time, I think its really nt worth the pain !! Haha .. Just my two cents worth comments ..

Hurricane88
06-12-2009, 08:54 AM

Yes agreed lying is part and parcel of vn daily life. They just lie to their family, friends, neighbours, etc...so just believe 20 to 50 percent of what vn said unless both of you had been together long and some trust installed.

SureScore
06-12-2009, 10:55 AM
I know some bros might be thinking I am too stupid .. I cant control how other pple think of me .. I really hope I dun make any bros here pissed .. I really want advice n not to get scoldings from pple .. Thanx ..

Let me tell you something. Bro Hurricane88 and Carrot007 are some of the nicest people around and they bother to give you advice was because they care and don't want you to suffer a known fate which many brothers had went through.

Bro Cashier went through similar like you many months ago and he too had seen the light at the end of the tunnel. What he said was no malice and meant to be good for you.

Simple, we can just lied to you and tell you nice things which you like to hear but we knew those are lies and wrong things to do.

Nobody will bother to answer you any more since you cannot take criticism and not so friendly advice. You said you are not stupid.

cashier
06-12-2009, 01:13 PM

you got the wrong kind of vn gal lah, dun think as if all is like that. bro singviet wives are the better ones. anyway the bad ones are as bad as the bad prc bitches.

so the key is to choose carefully and not jump the gun before checking what you are really getting.

FYI: 99% of gals can act ver ver well. just see your office politics u will know. they can hate each other to the core but act like they like you in front of you.

cashier
06-12-2009, 01:17 PM
Bro cashier, I can see very clearly .. But problem is she never want my money .. Anyway she knows I am poor but juz dunno why she keep contacting me .. But then, I have decided to leave it to fate bah .. Another man is gg to bring her over .. Great .. Can get her over without me spending a single cent and get to see her n enjoy time with her for free .. I do not know why should I have headache .. Nvm .. Anyway, thanx for the comments .. I know some bros might be thinking I am too stupid .. I cant control how other pple think of me .. I really hope I dun make any bros here pissed .. I really want advice n not to get scoldings from pple .. Thanx ..

Yah .. I agree .. When mine 1st started out(well its my 1st r/s with this type of ger mah), I really think she is true .. But as days passed by, I find a lot of lies from her .. I try to act normal so I wun lose this FB .. Since she is willing and its free, then I dun really mind her lies ..Starting it really hurts my heart when I find her lies, but after some time, I think its really nt worth the pain !! Haha .. Just my two cents worth comments ..

Bro,

this is just part of the act lah. do you know that women always like to have spare tyres? just in case you are all she have left she can still leech on your sg passport. think with your head and see with your heart. not vice versa.

once you can see, you will know it is part of their plans. and i m sad to say that you are Listed as one of her spare tyre.

All,

SG man really have little or no exposures with woman. they lack the simple ability to see thru basic tricks set by woman...

cashier
06-12-2009, 01:37 PM
i can see that the common problem with the vn wives are their farking brothers who dun work but spend their entire life toking cock and play computer games in the vn cafe. They like to ask their sister to buy them laptop for their "studies" and they requested for new branded laptop which cost 1k-3k sgd. next thing is they like to ask for new bikes which they will pawn away and askfor a new one by claiming as stolen!

bros, pls do not yield to such nonsense and let your wife know you WILL not yield to such request except for maybe the school fee which cost less than 1k per year in vn govt university.
They dun need laptop for their school work unlike singapore for their uni has little or no IT infrastructure.

they will either pawn the laptop later or getting it for gaming and showoff.

Hence i conclude that the best is not to let your wife know your real financial capability and always declare as not enough money. they will always ask for money for their dick families when they know you have extra! they just dun get it that singapore are 1st class country with 3rd class spending power.

chanyboy
06-12-2009, 02:34 PM

...vietnamisation is realli diff - haiz, now hearing KT's case - perhaps is to stay at hcm for a period like SV or found one in Sg like Sh_Q..

cashier
06-12-2009, 02:48 PM
...vietnamisation is realli diff - haiz, now hearing KT's case - perhaps is to stay at hcm for a period like SV or found one in Sg like Sh_Q..

Sh Q is different lah. he married into the gal family. if the guy dun mind then it is okay loh. But then those rich vn gal in spore will see ugly sg man mah? vn has tons of handsome viet kieus or yuppie..

chanyboy
06-12-2009, 03:09 PM
...But then those rich vn gal in spore will see ugly sg man mah? vn has tons of handsome viet kieus or yuppie..

mmm..perhaps, that's why gfrens in Vn already "sponsored" by local bros will not willing to come back Sg liao... they need constant-ATM from here, but not bfrens.

- more handsome; energetic, younger
- no language barrier; can kc with sweet, sweet TV
- acceptable to local/family mbrs
- no immigration matter to tackle
etc, etc.

How to compete like that?

Killer_c
06-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Let me tell you something. Bro Hurricane88 and Carrot007 are some of the nicest people around...

Nobody will bother to answer you any more since you cannot take criticism and not so friendly advice. You said you are not stupid.

Bro SS, u dun hv to get so piss off.. :) All the senior bros here have alrdy advice him. He has to make the final decision. Anyway, whichever decision he made, he has to face the consequences whether it is gd or bad ;)

Just to quote what a senior bro has said previously

"if a gal really loves you be it WL or a decent viet gal. She will only ask money when she is seriously in need and not asking a large amt to keep inside bank and spend slowly. 1k or 2 may be little to us but in HCMC, a normal family just need roughly a few hundred to survive monthly. Just think why some family can survive without having their daughter to work as a WL. My philosophy might not b accurate but I guess to contribute a little is : A GF will share the burden with u and not taking u for granted..... She will only ask for whatever is needed and not extras like the WL in spore is aiming at...."

Sha_Gua75
06-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Sh Q is different lah. he married into the gal family. if the guy dun mind then it is okay loh. But then those rich vn gal in spore will see ugly sg man mah? vn has tons of handsome viet kieus or yuppie..

????? I married into the family?? Personally I dont know you and if u hear say thing about me from someone then kindly keep your mouth shut since u dont know anything. Same for the someone who talk nonsense about me

SingViet
06-12-2009, 05:54 PM

hmmm... not a fair statement. Bro Sha Qua's wife was a former student here, more educated and from the middle class in VN. But it doesn't equate him marrying into the gal's family. Bro Sha Qua holds a steady job and i am sure he can feed his viet spouse well. ;)

MicroTommy
06-12-2009, 10:10 PM
Bro,

this is just part of the act lah. do you know that women always like to have spare tyres? just in case you are all she have left she can still leech on your sg passport. think with your head and see with your heart. not vice versa.

once you can see, you will know it is part of their plans. and i m sad to say that you are Listed as one of her spare tyre.

All,

SG man really have little or no exposures with woman. they lack the simple ability to see thru basic tricks set by woman...

ya....i do agree on this point...maybe is because of our education system....we singapore men are really not too good looking thru those tricks...

SingViet
07-12-2009, 05:21 PM
The thing is , marriage nowadays is not as stable as those of our parents or grandparents. Be it a singaporean or vietnamese you are marrying, gals nowadays can walk out of a marriage easily. This also apply to some guys too. marriage takes a lot of tender , loving , care, endurance, patience and financial power to substain. You need to be able to support your wife and maybe your kids daily expenses. Its not just the daily 3 meals they sought after, but its , to a certain extend, lifestyle that is comparable with her friends in Singapore. Our viet gals like to gossip and compare, and if her viet friend in singapore can lead a better life than her, she will want you to do something about it. Once you have kids, its more money spinning things you need to handle. From baby clothes, diapers, milk powder for the initial few years, to shopping, school fees and so on.... if you are on a normal fixed monthly salary, you may find it tough.

But of course, there are some bros with viet wives that may disagree with my statement, claiming truthfully that their viet spouse is happy with the little salary that they bring in monthly. But let's be truthful enuff, even the singapore man is not happy with his own income, how will the spouse? Singapore is a place where majority of us are stressed daily by the overflowing bills and ever rising price level.

So for bros who are not married yet, don't take marriage like a game. It's never a game. Its a game of responsbilities that bring some joy and happiness. If you marry because of sex, then forget it. Better pay , fuck and forget.c:D

Sha_Gua75
07-12-2009, 08:32 PM
if you are on a normal fixed monthly salary, you may find it tough.

How about those on commission based...and that few month no sale :rolleyes:

SingViet
07-12-2009, 09:09 PM
How about those on commission based...and that few month no sale :rolleyes:

Aiyoh, so sensitive for what? ;) The main idea in my message is for those who wants to marry for sex to forget about it as marriage carries a lot of responsibilities and i am sure you understand that too.

By the way, for those commission based and a few months no sale, they will go back to normal fixed income job. Who will be so stupid to stick to a no pay occupation, unless he has lots of cash to spend. Its just like some shops don't know sell what, no customers. But can survive for damm long time... there's surely some other income source and the shop is just for SHOW

Sha_Gua75
07-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Aiyoh, so sensitive for what? ;) The main idea in my message is for those who wants to marry for sex to forget about it as marriage carries a lot of responsibilities and i am sure you understand that too.

By the way, for those commission based and a few months no sale, they will go back to normal fixed income job. Who will be so stupid to stick to a no pay occupation, unless he has lots of cash to spend. Its just like some shops don't know sell what, no customers. But can survive for damm long time... there's surely some other income source and the shop is just for SHOW

never sensitive...think u are :D

Just dont agree with that statement

cashier
08-12-2009, 12:10 AM
hmmm... not a fair statement. Bro Sha Qua's wife was a former student here, more educated and from the middle class in VN. But it doesn't equate him marrying into the gal's family. Bro Sha Qua holds a steady job and i am sure he can feed his viet spouse well. ;)

isit? ok lor. i trust my own source of info thou.. wahaha

Chickenrun68
08-12-2009, 02:02 AM
Saw a few attractive potential vietnamese brides in Golden Mile.

Seriously considering to settle for a viet lady.

Is it advisable to choose one from the agency? (Mayle Agency)

Shoot To Target
08-12-2009, 08:08 AM
Saw a few attractive potential vietnamese brides in Golden Mile.

Seriously considering to settle for a viet lady.

Is it advisable to choose one from the agency? (Mayle Agency)

Now everyday i can see alot of vn gals on street and internet cafe. All young and pretty, some keep smiling at me but can c cannot touch, if touch my ears will drop.:p

Hurricane88
08-12-2009, 11:17 AM

Bro, not right to post such statement...it is quite harming...anyway let's move on..:)

Sha_Gua75
08-12-2009, 11:35 AM

you own source of info is same shit as yourself.
There is only a less than 4 person in this forum who seen me b4 and out of this 4, not everyone know much about me. Roughly I know who is the person who make shit out of it and put in your mouth.

If you choose to believe, it is up to u. Sooner or later you will see that person's words doesn't seem to reflect the truth, all is said to boost up himself

naemlo
08-12-2009, 01:20 PM
There is only a less than 4 person in this forum who seen me b4 and out of this 4, not everyone know much about me. Roughly I know who is the person who make shit out of it and put in your mouth.

These 4 persons, including me??? :D The last I talked about u months ago was in 51 when I asked the waitress, has she seen u lately. :D

KangTuo
08-12-2009, 01:32 PM
These 4 persons, including me??? :D The last I talked about u months ago was in 51 when I asked the waitress, has she seen u lately. :D

so the 4 pax is you, me, SingViet and _______

KangTuo
08-12-2009, 01:53 PM
The thing is , marriage nowadays is not as stable as those of our parents or grandparents. Be it a singaporean or vietnamese you are marrying, gals nowadays can walk out of a marriage easily. This also apply to some guys too. marriage takes a lot of tender , loving , care, endurance, patience and financial power to substain. You need to be able to support your wife and maybe your kids daily expenses. Its not just the daily 3 meals they sought after, but its , to a certain extend, lifestyle that is comparable with her friends in Singapore. Our viet gals like to gossip and compare, and if her viet friend in singapore can lead a better life than her, she will want you to do something about it. Once you have kids, its more money spinning things you need to handle. From baby clothes, diapers, milk powder for the initial few years, to shopping, school fees and so on.... if you are on a normal fixed monthly salary, you may find it tough.

But of course, there are some bros with viet wives that may disagree with my statement, claiming truthfully that their viet spouse is happy with the little salary that they bring in monthly. But let's be truthful enuff, even the singapore man is not happy with his own income, how will the spouse? Singapore is a place where majority of us are stressed daily by the overflowing bills and ever rising price level.

So for bros who are not married yet, don't take marriage like a game. It's never a game. Its a game of responsbilities that bring some joy and happiness. If you marry because of sex, then forget it. Better pay , fuck and forget.c:D

Bro SingViet,

The way you describe a vn gal is no difference for sillypore gals. If a vn gal compare and gossip alot about lifestyle in sillypore, they are same as sillypore gals already. Probably only city gals do that.

A good vn gal will think for you 1st rather then comparing with their friends. If their friends live in condo, then I buy condo for her? If their friends hubby got big cars and I take MRT, does it mean she will demand me to have a car. Such girls can throw aside liao.

You stress too much about $$$ involving in marriage and so on...
drawing fixed monthly salary may be tough to take care a family... but if having a happy marriage and living within one means, everything will be fine even eating porridge daily. Some guys draw fix monthly salary of 10K won't find it tough mah.

not that singapore man is not happy with his own income. but everyone is not happy the money is never enuff. We see that you are rich, but you never think so and you are still working and trying to earn more. Money is never enuff, so not happy lor.

I only agree that you say that marriage is about responsibility. But responsibility is not about $$$. Responsibility is about giving up everything and start thinking of family as 1st priority. The only worry for me is that i may get too used to my current lifestyle and still carry on after marriage.

Sha_Gua75
08-12-2009, 02:01 PM

never go so long liao lor...u never jio how to go...u jio i also scare the way u drink :(

Hurricane88
08-12-2009, 02:03 PM

I only agree that you say that marriage is about responsibility. But responsibility is not about $$$. Responsibility is about giving up everything and start thinking of family as 1st priority. The only worry for me is that i may get too used to my current lifestyle and still carry on after marriage.

Both sets of arguments had your merits...so to be fair it is even stevens...marriage is definitely not a game and comes with lots of responsibilities...worst when children are involved....:)

Sha_Gua75
08-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Probably only city gals do that.
my wife is a city gal :D

If their friends live in condo, then I buy condo for her? If their friends hubby got big cars and I take MRT, does it mean she will demand me to have a car. Such girls can throw aside liao.

Opposite my house now is PIE and Condo....my wife when standing at window will tell me, she can see 2 dreams...one is the condo and the other is the car...I tell her no money. She say jokingly to our baby "haiz...marry wrong husband...baby baby next time choose a richer one than your dad. Dont be like your mum" :D

drawing fixed monthly salary may be tough to take care a family... but if having a happy marriage and living within one means, everything will be fine even eating porridge daily. Some guys draw fix monthly salary of 10K won't find it tough mah.

I dont earn 10k but I live within my means, refer to above :D

The only worry for me is that i may get too used to my current lifestyle and still carry on after marriage.
You need to change...becos whenever there is raid...confirm u are there the night before :D

naemlo
08-12-2009, 02:16 PM

I'm wondering who is that ______ :D

never go so long liao lor...u never jio how to go...u jio i also scare the way u drink :(

Dun say me, u yourself too. U forget how much u drank when we always together. 2 persons most of the times 4-6 jugs. :eek:

KangTuo
08-12-2009, 02:19 PM
You need to change...becos whenever there is raid...confirm u are there the night before :D

no more such bad luck liao :D

girls i like also never get caught and send back liao but rather they heard news about me hugging other gals, then they call me to 'chia tay' with me. :(

SingViet
08-12-2009, 02:22 PM

I have not seen Sha Qua for damm long liao. The very last time i met a samster is the dinner with you and sha qua.

Different people different viewpoints. You happy with yours, i happy with mine. Main thing is this forum is for discussion. ;)

Sha_Gua75
08-12-2009, 02:25 PM
Dun say me, u yourself too. U forget how much u drank when we always together. 2 persons most of the times 4-6 jugs. :eek:

ya...2 person 4-6 jug....but I only 1 jug...the rest u..... :o

KangTuo
08-12-2009, 02:30 PM
I have not seen Sha Qua for damm long liao. The very last time i met a samster is the dinner with you and sha qua.

that is very long liao....
just when replying your posting, a very old friend of ours (TC, sky give) called me... asking me how many galfriends I have in hcmc. I asked him how he knows, he bao tok your name. :)

naemlo
08-12-2009, 02:59 PM
ya...2 person 4-6 jug....but I only 1 jug...the rest u..... :o

Errr u sure boh?? Not always, "ta" together?? Nowadays, I drink slowly roi. :D

SingViet
08-12-2009, 03:07 PM
that is very long liao....
just when replying your posting, a very old friend of ours (TC, sky give) called me... asking me how many galfriends I have in hcmc. I asked him how he knows, he bao tok your name. :)

Wah lao, he tua me huh? Last time i chatted with him in FB, he talked about you. He asked me you married viet huh? i said NO but you got one STEADY gf there and a few others part time.... btw.... its correct wat. hahahahh. You still in contact with TC huh? :D

KangTuo
08-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Wah lao, he tua me huh? Last time i chatted with him in FB, he talked about you. He asked me you married viet huh? i said NO but you got one STEADY gf there and a few others part time.... btw.... its correct wat. hahahahh. You still in contact with TC huh? :D

yes.. in contact and never miss out on the usual CNY gathering.
he interested in some biz in vietnam, he should consult you rather then me :D

cashier
08-12-2009, 09:08 PM

KT, singviet and others, you guys dun need to scared that SQ pointing you. my source is from a source he least expected.. rofl.

no point i say anymore abt SQ coz nothing nice to tok abt his history.

SingViet
08-12-2009, 09:25 PM

You guys still having CNY gathering? WOW... i want to ask to join in next year. Who else in the CNY gathering? You guys interested to get yr form teacher MRS LEE to come out for gathering? I trying to get her contact thru teacher in our former school :D

KangTuo
08-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Vietnam gals also need attention and listening ears.

just had a conversation with my galfriend. kana complained that I never give much attention these days. After a day work or anything that is happening at her side, she also like to tell me and have some good ears to listen to. She say these dayz I never bother much and never bother to ask....

I got to self reflect already... :(

KangTuo
08-12-2009, 09:38 PM
You guys still having CNY gathering? WOW... i want to ask to join in next year. Who else in the CNY gathering? You guys interested to get yr form teacher MRS LEE to come out for gathering? I trying to get her contact thru teacher in our former school :D

only few E1 and E3 guys.
MRS LEE... hhmm... she got a very very very bad impression of me leh.

if you in sillypore during CNY, I will contact you for the gathering :)

SingViet
08-12-2009, 09:44 PM
Vietnam gals also need attention and listening ears.

just had a conversation with my galfriend. kana complained that I never give much attention these days. After a day work or anything that is happening at her side, she also like to tell me and have some good ears to listen to. She say these dayz I never bother much and never bother to ask....

I got to self reflect already... :(

Yes, its a norm for gals to ask for attention . When i first got married, my wife always complain that i don't give her enuff attention. Nowadays, my wife never ask for so much attention, although i can sense that she wants me to show some concern for her. Gals everywhere are the same in terms of this. Come to think about it, we guys are similar in some ways too. ;)

SingViet
08-12-2009, 09:48 PM
only few E1 and E3 guys.
MRS LEE... hhmm... she got a very very very bad impression of me leh.

if you in sillypore during CNY, I will contact you for the gathering :)

hahha, Mrs Lee also got damm bad impression of me. My mum and i were at botanic gardens for some early morning walk around 8 or 9 years ago when i bumped into her. She immediately asked me what i was doing then and what i did after Sec 4. i told her i finished postgraduate degree in finance and she asked me `you sure? you did so badly for your E maths and you can study finance?' she even asked me which country and which university i went to. After that, she turned to my mum and complained to my mum for the next 15 mins on how badly i did for maths during Sec 3 and 4. Damm.... ;)

Niaoren
09-12-2009, 12:57 AM

After this recent trip, I agreed to let my galfriend go if she really wants to.

Reasons:
1) She have to wait for me to divorce my current wife which may only happen in the 3rd quarter of the year.
2) She still do not know when is she able to eneter sillypore again.
3) she still have to support her youngest bro who is in his last year of schooling.
4) Once she goes to USA, all her siblings will shift back to mekong. No rental in HCMC, cost of living in Mekong will be lower.... less burden for me and her.

I empathise with you pal. My viet gf told me 2 months ago that he friend asked her to go japan to work for 3 years. The offer was $50k. I told her not to be so naive. She might be sold to become a whore. Anyway, there is no contract at all. I warned her if she goes over Japan, then forgot our relationship. She decided not to go afterall.

I still do not have total trust in my viet gf. I have been advised by friends whose wives are viets not to find a wife who worked in pubs or ktvs in sg before. They offered to intro me to their friends and sisters in vietnam. What puzzled me was that they also worked as WLs before.

My gf has no job for the past mths. I sent her money at times. I wonder is it so difficult to get a job in viet? Perhaps, she is simply too lazy. Ever scolded her for asking me to send her $. Got once, she got sick and asked me to send her $100. Can hear from her voice she really sick. But I hardened myself and refused to send her. Told her off that her parents should give her $ to see doctor.

Sometimes I wonder, is it better to find better educated viets than countryside ones? My gf from tay ninh countryside. The only consolidation is that she and her family treated me nice in tay ninh.

naemlo
09-12-2009, 04:21 AM
My gf has no job for the past mths. I sent her money at times. I wonder is it so difficult to get a job in viet? Perhaps, she is simply too lazy.

The logic is simple as ABC.... once u know how to get money fast n easy... u won't bother to work hard for money. Assume your so called gf is without education or few yrs of education, what she can earn in HCMC is 1-2millions dong per mth.... Think abt it, she can earn her entire yr of hard labour in SG within weeks... y bother to suffer in Vietnam working long hour n less pay???? :rolleyes:

happy000
09-12-2009, 08:55 AM
Of course lah. You are their God of Fortune :D

The only consolidation is that she and her family treated me nice in tay ninh.

Hurricane88
09-12-2009, 09:48 AM

So Bro SingViet, KangTuo, Sha_Gua75, Naemlo and Roflmaoxz were classmates during secondary school...must be happening and with good memories...:)

SingViet
09-12-2009, 10:39 AM
So Bro SingViet, KangTuo, Sha_Gua75, Naemlo and Roflmaoxz were classmates during secondary school...must be happening and with good memories...:)

No no bro. you got it wrong. Only KangTuo and i were school mates during secondary school time. Kangtuo was also my former neighbour too :D

KangTuo
09-12-2009, 12:11 PM
I empathise with you pal.

Everyone have different experience with different vn gals.
If i see my galfriend same as the rest of the gals i know in JC/GL, i won't be continuing this r/s for 3 years and still going on.

My galfriend don't ask for money unless she really needs it. She feel damn bored to stay at home doing nothing. She rather go work. If got free time, she goes church for free English lesson. She is also learning manicure (I paid school fee)

She knows that I won't alllow her go to malaysia, hk, taiwan, japan and any place for vice work. She also tired of it already.

With her experience in massage (she work in MP since young till she com to sillypore and met me), My galfriend is teaching the new gals the massage skill at home. Sometimes, the boss from the few MP she work in before will call her to teach their gals. Quite good money. Whenever I go HCMC and when the gals come over to my galfriend house to learn massage, i will become the guinea pig for them. :D (except no touch touch below)

Hurricane88
09-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Whenever I go HCMC and when the gals come over to my galfriend house to learn massage, i will become the guinea pig for them. :D (except no touch touch below)

I oso want lei...my back and neck was dead stiff for the past couple of days...need to be guinea pigs and dun mind la...must be old and stress out liao...:)

strikeking
09-12-2009, 01:04 PM
I empathise with you pal.
I still do not have total trust in my viet gf..

dun blur, never trust her until u marrry her....:D:D:D unless u want to be Mr Carrot.

SingViet
09-12-2009, 02:45 PM
dun blur, never trust her until u marrry her....:D:D:D unless u want to be Mr Carrot.

Even after marriage, trust shouldn't be given totally. Slowly observe her and see if more trust can be given. Marriage to vietnamese are nothing, they can walk out of it easily. ;)

Sha_Gua75
09-12-2009, 03:46 PM
KT, singviet and others, you guys dun need to scared that SQ pointing you. my source is from a source he least expected.. rofl.

no point i say anymore abt SQ coz nothing nice to tok abt his history.

Whatever u say, I already know who he is. U can continue to hear and talk anything. U are just a dick to me

Sha_Gua75
09-12-2009, 03:48 PM

I never attend secondary sch before....

eh when Roflmaoxz come into the picture???

naemlo
09-12-2009, 08:03 PM

Huh??? U blur lah... :D

I never attend secondary sch before....

eh when Roflmaoxz come into the picture???

This hurricane88 is getting too complicated.... :D

Glock
09-12-2009, 09:44 PM
Everyone have different experience with different vn gals.
If i see my galfriend same as the rest of the gals i know in JC/GL, i won't be continuing this r/s for 3 years and still going on.

My galfriend don't ask for money unless she really needs it. She feel damn bored to stay at home doing nothing. She rather go work. If got free time, she goes church for free English lesson. She is also learning manicure (I paid school fee)

She knows that I won't alllow her go to malaysia, hk, taiwan, japan and any place for vice work. She also tired of it already.

With her experience in massage (she work in MP since young till she com to sillypore and met me), My galfriend is teaching the new gals the massage skill at home. Sometimes, the boss from the few MP she work in before will call her to teach their gals. Quite good money. Whenever I go HCMC and when the gals come over to my galfriend house to learn massage, i will become the guinea pig for them. :D (except no touch touch below)

haha that is good !!!! bro you got a good thing going on !

too bad not allow the last part!

KangTuo
09-12-2009, 10:15 PM
haha that is good !!!! bro you got a good thing going on !

too bad not allow the last part!

yes especially if the gals come from some country side, stay at my galfriend house for few days to learn massaging. When they learn, they may be in pajamas, without bra. :D

though enjoy but still need to act nothing as galfriend is just by my side.
what if she knows it and then take the chance to crack my bones.... i will be died :p

cashier
09-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Whatever u say, I already know who he is. U can continue to hear and talk anything. U are just a dick to me

dun wori you are more than a dick to me too. :)

Hurricane88
10-12-2009, 06:10 AM

I withdraw the above statements...i had been insensitive and naive for causing the above names to feel upset...i am willing to pay for any damages in kind...:confused:

naemlo
10-12-2009, 10:45 AM
I withdraw the above statements...i had been insensitive and naive for causing the above names to feel upset...i am willing to pay for any damages in kind...:confused:

Wow... 1 canon cordon Bleu for me. :D

hard2
10-12-2009, 05:27 PM
The logic is simple as ABC.... once u know how to get money fast n easy... u won't bother to work hard for money.

Can not agree more, as one of the famous guy said "one day CEO, always CEO", same is true as "one day FL, always FL" :D:D

Sha_Gua75
10-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Wow... 1 canon cordon Bleu for me. :D

thought u say u drink slowly now...then just stick to beer can roi

naemlo
11-12-2009, 01:46 AM
thought u say u drink slowly now...then just stick to beer can roi

1 canon bleu can go a few times.... at least 20 times for us. :D

casannova03
13-12-2009, 11:41 AM
She is also learning manicure (I paid school fee)

So have she graduated bro?? I am employing!!:D

KangTuo
13-12-2009, 01:30 PM

Graduated:confused: This type course no cert wan leh.
She will finish the advance level in one month time.

jackbl
13-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Congrats!!!! I got many candidates for u..... Got time,let's discuss over green-tea :D :)

Honey Boon
14-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Bro KT, do you know how much is the course fees for the course? Thanks in advance :-)

She is also learning manicure (I paid school fee)

Scleropages
14-12-2009, 06:40 PM
For land (to built house, not agri) in Hanoi suburbs (kampong), in S$25,000 for a 12m by 6m considered expensive ?

KangTuo
15-12-2009, 01:15 AM
Bro KT, do you know how much is the course fees for the course? Thanks in advance :-)

there are different prices and different method of teaching. Cert type, no cert type also different pricing. too wide range. Anyway share with you what I pay.

Galfriend:
Beginner - $250 fees + $150 for tools (nail polish, bag and etc)
Advance - $600 fees + $4 every lesson for accessories (she pay herself)

Former number2:
Beginner - $200 fees + tools
Advance - maybe sponser by others, maybe stopped learning

Lessons: monday - Saturday

papillon30
15-12-2009, 11:42 AM
For land (to built house, not agri) in Hanoi suburbs (kampong), in S$25,000 for a 12m by 6m considered expensive ?

Hanoi's property is getting very hot. Even apartments(below 1 billion VND)
are selling like hot cakes.

First, you must check whether it's residential land and the so do(land use rights) is in order.

Second, check with the Huyen(district land office) whether the land is due for clearance. Government compensation is very much lower than the market price.

Third, I assume that you are buying for your ba xa, whether she can register her name as the rightful owner.

6X12=72m2(typical nha pho)

S$25,000X14,000 VND= 350 million VND(4.86million/m2)
If the land is residential land and it's in a town that's not far from Hanoi, I would consider it a good buy.

caveat emptor

Honey Boon
15-12-2009, 05:44 PM
thanks bro.... will take note :D

there are different prices and different method of teaching. Cert type, no cert type also different pricing. too wide range. Anyway share with you what I pay.

Galfriend:
Beginner - $250 fees + $150 for tools (nail polish, bag and etc)
Advance - $600 fees + $4 every lesson for accessories (she pay herself)

Former number2:
Beginner - $200 fees + tools
Advance - maybe sponser by others, maybe stopped learning

Lessons: monday - Saturday

KangTuo
15-12-2009, 09:06 PM
After reading thru so many comments from bros here, especially SingViet and ShaGua, I come to a decision for my galfriend:

Change passport. Go over HCM in mid Jan to bring her here for 1 week
(just to make sure she is able to come sillypore again)

Wish us luck.

chanyboy
15-12-2009, 09:25 PM
After reading thru so many comments from bros here, especially SingViet and ShaGua, I come to a decision for my galfriend:

Wish us luck.

chuc anh "good luck".....once u settle down, u will be gwai gwai oso...

Sha_Gua75
15-12-2009, 10:58 PM

Wish us luck.

huh....I never suggest that u change passport and try...if i remember correctly....in the immigration form u need to declare if u use other passport to come in before or not....better dont false declare to prevent further future problem

SureScore
16-12-2009, 12:24 PM
huh....I never suggest that u change passport and try...if i remember correctly....in the immigration form u need to declare if u use other passport to come in before or not....better dont false declare to prevent further future problem

That's what I remember reading too. Very dangerous path Bro KT is taking. Need alot of luck.

KangTuo
16-12-2009, 12:28 PM
huh....I never suggest that u change passport and try..

Its my own decision :)

KangTuo
16-12-2009, 02:06 PM
if i remember correctly....in the immigration form u need to declare if u use other passport to come in before or not...

That's what I remember reading too.

The card only ask "Have you ever used a passport under different name to enter Sillypore"
http://www.ica.gov.sg/data/resources/docs/Info%20Guides/DE%20Card.pdf

Answer is NO. Not false declaration.

because she use a passport under same name to enter Sillypore. But different passport number only. :p

Sha_Gua75
16-12-2009, 04:33 PM
The card only ask "Have you ever used a passport under different name to enter Sillypore"
http://www.ica.gov.sg/data/resources/docs/Info%20Guides/DE%20Card.pdf

Answer is NO. Not false declaration.

because she use a passport under same name to enter Sillypore. But different passport number only. :p

you are in right that sense....how about the section "Have you ever been prohibited from entering Singapore?"

Scleropages
16-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Hanoi's property is getting very hot. Even apartments(below 1 billion VND)
are selling like hot cakes.

First, you must check whether it's residential land and the so do(land use rights) is in order.

Second, check with the Huyen(district land office) whether the land is due for clearance. Government compensation is very much lower than the market price.

Third, I assume that you are buying for your ba xa, whether she can register her name as the rightful owner.

6X12=72m2(typical nha pho)

S$25,000X14,000 VND= 350 million VND(4.86million/m2)
If the land is residential land and it's in a town that's not far from Hanoi, I would consider it a good buy.

caveat emptor

Thanks bro. Actually, I don't think it's considered town. It's 25 mins from Haiphong by car. Near some shipyard and electric power company. The land is confirmed for building house, as it is in the estate. There are houses to the right left and front of the place. $25K...what do you think?

papillon30
17-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Thanks bro. Actually, I don't think it's considered town. It's 25 mins from Haiphong by car. Near some shipyard and electric power company. The land is confirmed for building house, as it is in the estate. There are houses to the right left and front of the place. $25K...what do you think?

I believe the shipyard is Vinashin. Is the land near to Ha Long bay, Cat Ba
island and Do Son ?

It's not a town. What's the population of the "kampung"? If the land is
nền dự án(project land), then I think it's ok. Are you buying for your ba
xa? Only Vietnamese can "own" land in Vietnam.

SureScore
17-12-2009, 10:06 AM
I believe the shipyard is Vinashin. Is the land near to Ha Long bay, Cat Ba island and Do Son ?

It's not a town. What's the population of the "kampung"? If the land is nền dự án(project land), then I think it's ok. Are you buying for your baxa? Only Vietnamese can "own" land in Vietnam.

I am impressed with your knowledge of these places. Great sharing.

SING_IN_HCMC
17-12-2009, 03:31 PM
island and Do Son ?

Good info, good local knowledge, Bro.

Scleropages
17-12-2009, 07:55 PM
island and Do Son ?

Put in my wife's name. It's next to Ming duc. $25k don't know whether kena fleech.

KangTuo
18-12-2009, 01:08 AM
you are in right that sense....how about the section "Have you ever been prohibited from entering Singapore?"

this is a headache question... what if tick YES?
This means NO false declaration. But what is consequence? :confused::confused:

what if tick NO?
This means false declaration and may affect future application on other matters right? :(

Sha_Gua75
18-12-2009, 01:37 AM

what if tick NO?
This means false declaration and may affect future application on other matters right? :(

I dont know about this....yes would mean she cant come in.....think u tick no...and get found out die faster....sure affect future

jackbl
18-12-2009, 09:12 AM
Tick YES will go into office and ask question.... i kenna before. Was once rejected fr coming into sgp, so thou hv to tick yes... later found out that it is alright to tick NO.....

For your case, i think best is u go bring her back. Tick Yes and if kenna office, at least u are in airport to help her answer.

what if tick NO?

papillon30
18-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Put in my wife's name. It's next to Ming duc. $25k don't know whether kena fleech.

Haiphong Map | Vietnam Google Satellite Maps (http://www.maplandia.com/vietnam/hai-phong/thuy-nguyen/haiphong/)

I think you're referring to Minh Đức, H.Thủy Nguyên, north east of Hai Phong
city.

Trang ch? H?i Pḥng » B?t ??ng s?n » Nh??ng QSD ??t (18): H.Th?y Nguyên (http://www.muaban.net/hai-phong-341/raovat/42/nhuong-qsd-dat/1.html)
The above is a sample of land prices in that area.

KangTuo
18-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Tick YES will go into office and ask question.... i kenna before. Was once rejected fr coming into sgp, so thou hv to tick yes... later found out that it is alright to tick NO.....

For your case, i think best is u go bring her back. Tick Yes and if kenna office, at least u are in airport to help her answer.

you mean you kana rejected for coming into Sillypore? :p...
joke aside...

I am thinking of tick YES... so there is no false declaration. But will ICA be reasonable even if I go in office talk to them.

4 years ago, i did ever bring a viet gal to malaysia. When come back, she go office, I try to talk to the officer, he ask me to SHUT UP as he is asking the gal, not me. KNN... that is the last time i bring gal go U-turn liao..

SingViet
18-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Just do what you think is most appropriate. :D

Sha_Gua75
19-12-2009, 01:46 PM
later found out that it is alright to tick NO.....

What do u mean by it is alright to tick NO ?

casannova03
19-12-2009, 07:48 PM

what if tick NO?
This means false declaration and may affect future application on other matters right?

Bro, tick "YES"!!

Like Jack said, it better to go thru the process of interview than break any laws that will make your Gf harder to come here...

My Wife's friend also tick no.....end up they found out that she was deported before.

Charged for false declaration and end up in prison for 3 mths.:(

Dun play play with garment...:cool:

jackbl
20-12-2009, 09:00 AM
The gal was rejected fr coming in, same as many many gals hv experienced before, so the next time she come, i tell her to tick NO. Later found out that only those who hv been deported needs to tick YES.

What do u mean by it is alright to tick NO ?

excudus
20-12-2009, 05:00 PM
you mean you kana rejected for coming into Sillypore? :p...
joke aside...

I am thinking of tick YES... so there is no false declaration. But will ICA be reasonable even if I go in office talk to them.

4 years ago, i did ever bring a viet gal to malaysia. When come back, she go office, I try to talk to the officer, he ask me to SHUT UP as he is asking the gal, not me. KNN... that is the last time i bring gal go U-turn liao..

i was told by a fren who has frens having similiar issue whereby viet gfs was deported. After a year, they just get a ROM date and bring their gers into spore 2 wks before the ROM date, just show the documents to the airport officers and that's it, they are allowed to entry to ROM in spore. Of cos the officers will ask 'how u know each other' 'really here to get married' etc.. But no appeals to MP or ICA needed.

Is it true? Any bros here heard of any similiar case as above?

SingViet
21-12-2009, 06:31 AM
i was told by a fren who has frens having similiar issue whereby viet gfs was deported. After a year, they just get a ROM date and bring their gers into spore 2 wks before the ROM date, just show the documents to the airport officers and that's it, they are allowed to entry to ROM in spore. Of cos the officers will ask 'how u know each other' 'really here to get married' etc.. But no appeals to MP or ICA needed.

Is it true? Any bros here heard of any similiar case as above?

If its that easy, many bros with viet gfs will not be having headaches now ;)

JaViEr84
21-12-2009, 12:09 PM
can any bros here help me with the below . i do nt know wat it means.

Khong bit ngay mai ra sao nua?! ma co ra sao cung chang sao

my gal had been ignoring me for a week plus.. she say she will meet me if she feels ok.. in btw i did went to her house area and was discovered by her . she went back home .a while later ask me to go to her house downstairs she gave me a xmas present but quickly go back again. ask her wat happen she say next time then say. ask her to come out on xmas day she reject.. told her i got her a xmas gift also. she nvr say no need giv her but also nvr say when can giv her . just ask what is it. i am now very confused. not sure what it means now.

Previously on last sunday i think i pisss her off when we had some misunderstand(i am not able to lend her a promise amount for her to lend her friend in vn whose husband had 3rd stage cancer need op. i told her i can afford 70% of the promised amount as this yr govt bonus realli sucks) on sat and the next day i went to look for her at her workplace wait for her to knock off.. and she was drive crazy whenever i appear at her workplace..

jackbl
21-12-2009, 01:06 PM
IMHO:If now she starts to get angry/sad/etc with money matters, i guess later u will hv more problem.... better avoid this gal..... :D

Previously on last sunday i think i pisss her off when we had some misunderstand(i am not able to lend her a promise amount for her to lend her friend in vn whose husband had 3rd stage cancer need op. i told her i can afford 70% of the promised amount as this yr govt bonus realli sucks) on sat and the next day i went to look for her at her workplace wait for her to knock off.. and she was drive crazy whenever i appear at her workplace..

Hurricane88
21-12-2009, 01:45 PM

The above is a common ruse...dun fell for it...there is no such thing as free loan because all loan comes with 15% interest per month.

naemlo
21-12-2009, 01:47 PM

Very difficult to understand your english... but can say 1 sentence. "Forget abt her, why make yourself look like an idiot infront of a woman?"

One day cancer, next day another way to rip u off. :D

JaViEr84
21-12-2009, 01:49 PM
IMHO:If now she starts to get angry/sad/etc with money matters, i guess later u will hv more problem.... better avoid this gal..... :D

what is IMHO?

I am going through a thinking period of cool down before making decision. but the xmas present i bought i dun feel like keeping i do not know how to pass to her. she is upset and disspointed at me not keeping my promise in the lending $$ part , furious at me for going to her workplace make her lose face when she try to avoid me by exiting another exit n i saw it i ran to that exit. let her colleagues saw it. she say make her colleagues misunderstand think she did something wrong.. and after that she went home all the way keep silent not even talk to me when i told her i can spare afew hundred bucks more.. in the end she jus say she will think whether to lend from me agaion. ask me to bank to my a/c first. (she had a supplementary atm card to my a/c.) in the end she still broorow . then the next incident was on the fri she caught me going to her house park without her knowledge (i did not expect to see her . i even message her but no reply . i jus want to go there n sit duno y).. up till now she nvr message me nor reply my message.. from yesterday till now i forced my self not to message her.. heart really shattered... now i am just not sure what she want to do bout us.. if dun wan me y not tell me straight , y buy xmas gift , still wear the jacket i gave her to pass me the present but still dun want to talk to me in person . so confusing

JaViEr84
21-12-2009, 01:53 PM
oh sorry.. English all short form. what i mean is .. can any bros help me to translate the below .

Hurricane88
21-12-2009, 01:55 PM
what is IMHO?

.. and after that she went home all the way keep silent not even talk to me when i told her i can spare afew hundred bucks more.. in the end she jus say she will think whether to lend from me agaion. ask me to bank to my a/c first. (she had a supplementary atm card to my a/c.) in the end she still broorow . then the next incident was on the fri she caught me going to her house park without her knowledge (i did not expect to see her . i even message her but no reply . i jus want to go there n sit duno y).. up till now she nvr message me nor reply my message.. from yesterday till now i forced my self not to message her.. heart really shattered... now i am just not sure what she want to do bout us.. if dun wan me y not tell me straight , y buy xmas gift , still wear the jacket i gave her to pass me the present but still dun want to talk to me in person . so confusing

I remember briefly your past story now...anyway you had already created a first for almost everything....so really nothing I can advise you about anymore...it's all very messy affair...:)

IMHO - in my humble opinion...

KangTuo
21-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Bro, tick "YES"!!

Dun play play with garment...:cool:

Thanks... my intention as well.

After a year, they just get a ROM date and bring their gers into spore 2 wks before the ROM date, just show the documents to the airport officers and that's it

If this is 1 of my option, I will not be having headache liao...
too bad, I do not have such option yet.

Thanks anyway...

KangTuo
21-12-2009, 11:34 PM
my gal had been ignoring me for a week plus..

I am going through a thinking period of cool down before making decision. .....she is upset and disspointed at me not keeping my promise in the lending $$ part , furious at me for going to her workplace make her lose face ....if dun wan me y not tell me straight , y buy xmas gift , still wear the jacket i gave her to pass me the present but still dun want to talk to me in person . so confusing

If it is so confusing, please give up on her. From what you have written, you are not good at handling r/s. Everyone got their on freedom.

1) You have been stocking her at her workplace... so she is correct to be mad at you.
2) You promise a certain amount but never deliver, she is correct to be mad at you.
3) the problem here is not $$$. The problem is you did not show that you are a man.

Sorry for the harsh word.

Don't think so much as to why she do this and that.... Give up and move on.

oh sorry.. English all short form. what i mean is .. can any bros help me to translate the below .

Done. See Tieng Viet Lovers Thread

papillon30
22-12-2009, 08:10 AM
The above is a common ruse...dun fell for it...there is no such thing as free loan because all loan comes with 15% interest per month.

Cam do charges only 2.5% - 3% interest per month.

papillon30
22-12-2009, 08:22 AM

my gal had been ignoring me for a week plus.. she say she will meet me if she feels ok.. in btw i did went to her house area and was discovered by her . she went back home .a while later ask me to go to her house downstairs she gave me a xmas present but quickly go back again. ask her wat happen she say next time then say. ask her to come out on xmas day she reject.. told her i got her a xmas gift also. she nvr say no need giv her but also nvr say when can giv her . just ask what is it. i am now very confused. not sure what it means now.

Vietnamese always sick, but never dies. In Vietnam, the doctors will
usually advise anyone with 3rd stage cancer to go home; no need
operation. The family is advised to give the patient whatever he wants to eat or oblige any request. The hospital needs the bed for other patients(2 patients sharing a bed is very common).

SingViet
22-12-2009, 01:23 PM
hahhaha. Vietnamese always sick but never die, its such a common trick. If you still fall for it, you are seriously a newbie or your big head is seriously not working. tell your gal that you don't have money for her relative to go doctor but just enuff for the coffin. So when her relative dies, then tell you lor ;)

Hurricane88
22-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Cam do charges only 2.5% - 3% interest per month.

What is "cam do"?

jackbl
22-12-2009, 02:30 PM
When she bluffed her relative died, and no $$$ to buy coffin, asked u to buy, what u wan to do?
So when her relative dies, then tell you lor ;)

SingViet
22-12-2009, 02:32 PM
When she bluffed her relative died, and no $$$ to buy coffin, asked u to buy, what u wan to do?

ask her to bring the dead body to you lor ;)

Hurricane88
22-12-2009, 02:36 PM

No problem la...one coffin only cost 100k to 200k Vnd...can afford la..."charity work"...BTW, I had ever paid for John Doe and Jane Doe in early 2009...:)

jackbl
22-12-2009, 05:33 PM
Fren, its coffin, not coffee, not muffin, how can be 100k to 200k vnd???
No problem la...one coffin only cost 100k to 200k Vnd...can afford la..."charity work"...BTW, I had ever paid for John Doe and Jane Doe in early 2009...:)

Hurricane88
23-12-2009, 09:26 AM

hahaha...veri sori...typo error...should be 1mil to 2 mil vnd per coffin...thank you for pointing out...:)

papillon30
23-12-2009, 01:09 PM
What is "cam do"?

It's a Vietnamese pawnshop.

Cheonging101
23-12-2009, 02:16 PM

Wrap in tsao chioh mah! If a straw mat also more than 100k dong means you kena carrot also liao! :D

jackbl
24-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Chúc các bạn Giáng Sinh Vui Vẻ!

Hurricane88
25-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Chúc các bạn Giáng Sinh Vui Vẻ!

merry xmas and happy new year

69ASIMO69
28-12-2009, 11:30 AM
Any bros here can provide the information on where to translate Vietnamese Birthcert and IC to English over at HCM? I know about the embassy in Singapore that do it but guess the price is quite high and since I am going over HCM next month. Preferfer to do it there. Any 1 can provide the location and rough charges for translation of Vietnam IC, Birthcert and the Census book

KangTuo
28-12-2009, 03:48 PM
We’re bride brokers, not human traffickers
by Crystal Chan

ONCE, Vietnamese girls lined up in their village to meet groups of Singaporean bride hunters, led there by matchmakers.

The women were dressed to charm. The men would gaze at them, occasionally exchanging notes with each other.

Now, the men go just one at a time, discreetly, and there is no parade.

Said Mr Loi Eng Tuang, owner of Ideal Marriage Centre: “I take a client to see only the girl he is interested in, picked from the photos we show him in Singapore.

“If you have a village full of girls waiting for your clients, you’d invite attention and thus, trouble.”

However, in Singapore, groups of Vietnamese girls can still be seen sitting in these matchmaking agency offices.

The trouble for the matchmakers is that what they do might be deemed human trafficking.

Is parading women for suitors matchmaking or exploitation of the poor?

Read more: Diva - We’re bride brokers, not human traffickers (http://www.divaasia.com/article/6731)

AhLongSanJr
28-12-2009, 04:20 PM
We’re bride brokers, not human traffickers
by Crystal Chan

ONCE, Vietnamese girls lined up in their village to meet groups of Singaporean bride hunters, led there by matchmakers.

The women were dressed to charm. The men would gaze at them, occasionally exchanging notes with each other.

We’re bride brokers, not human traffickers[/url]

Bro you really good about vietnamese ,Do you marry vietnam lady?
I think the is like old fasion chinese type the same ,right?

KangTuo
28-12-2009, 05:01 PM

Sorry, I am not good about vietnamese and I had not marry a vietnamese lady although hoping to do so. I only get to know alot of viet WL.

Some bros here can give you better insight about vietnamese and the good ladies.

I don't get your question on 'old fashion chinese type' :confused:

According to my own knowlegde, the younger generation city gals are getting more and more like local sillypore gals in terms of thinking and expectation from a guy.

Thanks for the 6 points :)

zichuan
28-12-2009, 09:15 PM

haha actually i dont trust sg-vn marriage agency. tua kang yao siu wan. behind they work very dark. :)

papillon30
29-12-2009, 10:27 AM
Any bros here can provide the information on where to translate Vietnamese Birthcert and IC to English over at HCM? I know about the embassy in Singapore that do it but guess the price is quite high and since I am going over HCM next month. Preferfer to do it there. Any 1 can provide the location and rough charges for translation of Vietnam IC, Birthcert and the Census book

You can get them translated at the Interpretation/Translation office at
Le Duan( at the corner of Le Duan and Dong Khoi, opposite to Diamond Plaza). Cheap - about 100K VND.

Hurricane88
29-12-2009, 11:14 AM

Nowadays, you will be surprised by the modern look of the so call old fashion chinese type Viet gals...:)

BTW, quite a few of brothers here had Vn wife...:)

PuTonRen
29-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Nowadays, you will be surprised by the modern look of the so call old fashion chinese type Viet gals...:)

Bro, Unable to up you now as I have given out too many points already. You need to wait a while

gonggong18
29-12-2009, 12:51 PM

Sorry I am not into exchange of points. I up those who wrote well and those who had been bullied by nameless deduction

zichuan
30-12-2009, 12:23 AM

:):) wa.. dont mention we all got vn wife mah.. lol.

SingViet
30-12-2009, 07:13 AM
It really depends on what type of vietnamese gal you want. But generally, if the gal is slightly mature, like 25 onwards, they will tend to be more thoughtful and more caring towards their husband. This may be because of the past vietnam when life were still very tough and many of these viet gals had to go thru a lot of hardship to bring the bread home.

The younger generation are getting to be more like singaopore gals. With more development in the country, these gals are more exposed to western culture and ideas. They will tend to be more demanding.

Hurricane88
30-12-2009, 10:18 AM
:):) wa.. dont mention we all got vn wife mah.. lol.

maybe you can post a little bit of your experience to share here...how you and your wife meet and the pros and cons of marrying Vn wife...:)

haojian
30-12-2009, 10:48 PM
got married to a viet wife from marriage agency.

she asks to buy farm land for her parents in her villiage. how much does a farm land cost? can register under me and wife name?

please advice. thanks

zichuan
30-12-2009, 11:55 PM
maybe you can post a little bit of your experience to share here...how you and your wife meet and the pros and cons of marrying Vn wife...:)

will keep you updated, recently been busy with work schedules. stay tune :)

KangTuo
31-12-2009, 09:14 AM

she asks to buy farm land for her parents in her villiage. how much does a farm land cost? can register under me and wife name?

please advice. thanks

I remeber I did ask about price of land before. SingViet replied to it.

Below are some quotes.. :)

Heard from my girlfriend that her dad plans to sell the land in Mekong and split the $ amount his children before he meet Mr VC so that all his children will not argue over the land.

bro, in order to estimate, you will need to know how big (in metres) are the land. In Southern vietnam mekong delta area, provinces nearer to HCMC will fetch higher prices. And within these provinces, land nearer to roads and province centre will fetch even higher price. For example, i own a piece of land, 4 x 20 m in Ben Tre province city centre and another piece of land at Ba Tri of the same size (which is my wife's village, and also a part of Ben Tre).
I bought the piece of land in Ben Tre city centre around 2 years ago at around US$20,000. The same piece of land in Ba Tri cost only US$5000 as its quite deep inside the village. Now the land in Ben Tre city centre has risen to around US$35000 with the opening of the bridge on 19th Jan 2009, linking Ben Tre traffic directly into the Southern Vietnam highway network. So its diffcult to estimate till got more info about the land. :p

u imagine, Long An's land value increased by 10 folds (1000%) for the past 2 years, and tien giang is just after Long An. . From my last knowledge of land value in Tien Giang's main road, its well over US$1000 per m2. any land in that area of Tien Giang but not on main road is also going above US$650 per m2. But the thing is, buying properties in VN is by Taels of Gold. If you buy at a time when gold prices are high, then you will pay more. But gold prices in VN is always higher than world gold prices. So depending on how many taels of gold the land going for, then take the market price for one tael of gold mulitply by the number of taels of gold the owner asking for.

Please also do note that Padi fields tend to fetch prices around 20% to 30% lower than normal land.

Just my limited knowledge. If others know, please share share also. :D

Bro SingViet, as foreigner, can we buy land there? can be joint name with the girl even she is not married to me "officially"?

If not officially married, cannot buy la. But i know foreigner can buy houses from projects, but its STRATA DEED , meaning the land belongs to the developer but the developer sells to you. Next time u can sell back to developer. (if i am not wrong) :D

naemlo
31-12-2009, 09:20 AM

Foreigner is not allow to buy land under your name. As to how much is the piece of land, depends on size and location. U need to intelligently narrow down your question else no one here can answer u.

Hurricane88
31-12-2009, 10:25 AM

please advice. thanks

Maybe you can share your experience with us regarding marriage from a marriage agency...when you were married...how much did you paid...hope to hear form you...:)

jackbl
31-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Sang năm mới chúc mọi người có một bầu trời sức khoẻ, một biển cả t́nh thương, một đại dương t́nh cảm, một điệp khúc t́nh yêu, một người yêu chung thủy, một t́nh bạn mênh mông, một gia đ́nh thịnh vượng. Chúc các bà, các ông, các cô, các chú, các chị, các anh sang năm mới vạn sự như ư, tỷ sự như mơ, làm việc như thơ, đời vui như nhạc, coi tiền như rác, coi bạc như rơm, chung thủy với cơm và sắc son với phở. Chúc vui vẻ

SingViet
31-12-2009, 08:25 PM

please advice. thanks

hahhaha bro, u kanna big time la. Change your name to ROBERTO. :D I will think that its better for you to keep your money here for yourself. You can never get land in VN now for a few thousand singapore dollars.

zichuan
31-12-2009, 11:48 PM

please advice. thanks

if you are really interested, pm me. my friend she is a property agent in vn. i pass u her number, u call her and inquire.

Hurricane88
01-01-2010, 09:42 AM
hahhaha bro, u kanna big time la. Change your name to ROBERTO. :D I will think that its better for you to keep your money here for yourself. You can never get land in VN now for a few thousand singapore dollars.

Bro...he may be very rich lei...can afford anything at any price...so what is a few hundred thousand in SGD....:p:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

SingViet
01-01-2010, 10:02 AM
maybe you are right bro :D

JaViEr84
01-01-2010, 01:00 PM
do Vietnamese need to apply visas to travel to hong kong for holiday?
Is it very difficult unless she is your wife , cos heard from some friends it can be quite difficult...

GLHunter
01-01-2010, 01:41 PM

please advice. thanks

hi bro,
you just got married through agency so shld have spent quite a lot from your saving. You may need to allocate budget to send your wife for language course so that your wife can adapt better over here. invest in educating her to achieve some paper qualifications may help to increase your combined income in future. with marriage, come kids. all the check up & hosiptal bills package with maternity cannot be underestimated. With kids come educations, more expenses etc, not forgetting taking care of your parents who brought you up.

with all this in mind, & only one salary to make it happen, why channel precious funds to a foreign land when your HQ is here. When in need, i dun think you can sell the land & channel the $ back. coz they are already happily settled down, building home in "your land". Therefore, you have just unintentonally donated a property to your in-laws by doing that. They will live happily on your land & pass down their generation. Dun ever think of getting it back & when you stepped on your "land", you are just a visitor, they are the owner.

Think about it again. you got to manage your finance well coz when $ problem arise, your wife will expect you to settle it, yourself.

Chok Dee.

haojian
01-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Thank you for all the advice. I paid S$7k to the marriage agency.

we are expecting our son this february. my wife wants to work after she gets her pr. hopefully by january. I am asking her to take care of our son for 3 years, until he goes to school.

she's the eldest of 2 daugthers at home. her younger sister is mentally challenged, so its up to her to help support her parents.

we'll be using $1k of the baby bonus to buy a cow for her parents to rear in vn. my wife says it costs $10k to buy a farm land. so we save $3k from the baby bonus and save up to buy a land in a few years time. I am telling her that her parents have to send half of the profits back to sg every year.

then maybe we buy a bigger land a few more years down the road. that is if my name is included as farm land owner. that's the plan anyway, hopefully that can become an income stream for my family in sg.

naemlo
01-01-2010, 02:52 PM
I am telling her that her parents have to send half of the profits back to sg every year.

Guess u r still very new in Vietnam culture. :rolleyes: Good luck to u.

Hurricane88
01-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Guess u r still very new in Vietnam culture. :rolleyes: Good luck to u.

I guess we will hear from him a lot more in the coming months...:)

naemlo
01-01-2010, 02:57 PM
I guess we will hear from him a lot more in the coming months...:)

Hope good news..... :D

GLHunter
01-01-2010, 02:59 PM
I am telling her that her parents have to send half of the profits back to sg every year.

then maybe we buy a bigger land a few more years down the road. that is if my name is included as farm land owner. that's the plan anyway, hopefully that can become an income stream for my family in sg.[/QUOTE]

Hi bro,

even if the land reap profit, chances is that the money would not come back, or stopped coming back after some time. now you ask them is it agreeable, of course the answer will be yes.. in the end they dun sent you also LL.

When a plan is not fullproof, chances is it will fail(unless you are very lucky, but how often can you depend on luck?).

I have personally witness daughter borrowed SGD 10k plus from elderly parents & does not want to return + pretend nothing has happened.

Buy the land when you are ready to write-off as bad debts or as a gift. Seriously, its a lot like lending money to friends, high chances it will not come back & you will have to write it off. If you choose to ignore this possibilities, who can you blame when it happened?

Sorry, not trying to be a wet blanket, but we said these having your best interest at heart. If you have close frds, seek an 2nd opinion from them. you need careful consideration when approving big ticket capital budget. It all your hard earn cash bro.

haha_123
01-01-2010, 03:24 PM

then maybe we buy a bigger land a few more years down the road. that is if my name is included as farm land owner. that's the plan anyway, hopefully that can become an income stream for my family in sg.

Please be psychologically prepared to lose your investment. The parents can say that they are not making any profit, so can't send any money back to SGP.

I think Bro naemlo also mentioned that foreigner are not allowed to buy land in Vn. So how can u be registered as the farm land owner?

WAKE UP, MY FRIEND!!!!:eek:

zichuan
01-01-2010, 05:21 PM
wah.. he made a decision liao. cannot turn back liao. but importantly he must understand his role and manage his finances well. if not we all will awaiting more of the stories coming up in months to come.

zichuan
01-01-2010, 05:31 PM

we are expecting our son this february. my wife wants to work after she gets her pr. hopefully by january. I am asking her to take care of our son for 3 years, until he goes to school.

she's the eldest of 2 daugthers at home. her younger sister is mentally challenged, so its up to her to help support her parents.

we'll be using $1k of the baby bonus to buy a cow for her parents to rear in vn. my wife says it costs $10k to buy a farm land. so we save $3k from the baby bonus and save up to buy a land in a few years time. I am telling her that her parents have to send half of the profits back to sg every year.

bro, dont mind me asking, how old are you ?

"my wife wants to work after she gets her pr. hopefully by january." <- ermm.. bro dont be too confident on this, might not be easy as you assumed. further details i would not want to elaborate much. ^^ if not you would experience it yourself.

fyi, there is restrictions to foreigners on investing/buying properties in vietnam. actually your posting here, the replies you get will not be sufficient to your understanding. try sourcing out information yourself, you will know the hardwork behind it, instead of getting answers from us. try calling/email up mofa over at hcm,vn to inquire. they are very friendly de. :) btw, the internet is very useful to search for information lor. if really so limited, you can get alot of government official dept contact no. over at vn. you just need to call and ask.

just my 2 cents worth :)

zichuan
01-01-2010, 05:33 PM
do Vietnamese need to apply visas to travel to hong kong for holiday?
Is it very difficult unless she is your wife , cos heard from some friends it can be quite difficult...

call vietnam embassy in singapore to inquiry. :)

zichuan
01-01-2010, 05:39 PM

try to sponsor your wife to go for English courses, if can go for a diploma/govt ite certifications. it would help for her future employments if she intends to work in sg. but importantly is English' which is first language in sg to get around in working society. since your child is on the way, probably you could hold back till your son is about 1yr+ ? whereby your wife can no need to look after your son, and she can go for your studies/upgrading.

just my suggestions. :) up to you. haha. good luck :) plan everything progressively, take a step at a time.

Scleropages
01-01-2010, 06:55 PM

If you are thinking of getting money back, forget it. Unless you have mother is SG to take care of kid, I doubt your wife can work. It's a slow process, but best is to slowly ingrain in her mind that once she is married, she has to worry about her own family first, and that is in SG, not VN. It helps when she has a Singapore child. So, better forget about VN. Can't save everyone.

Like our Sillypore govt., I am inclined to believe that nothing is free. And one has to work for everything. One suggestion you may wish to consider is getting your mother-in-law to come to SG to look after your child, and give her some "maid" pay. Then, her family will know that you are no ATM.

SingViet
01-01-2010, 08:48 PM

bro, hahhahahha. I think you are playing FARMVILLE on Facebook huh? Buying a cow doesn't ensure that there will be a steady stream of income. Sometimes, they will even make losses rearing animals, its seriously not 100%. Have you been to her province? I am sure you have not. And even if they make some money, they will not tell you, let alone sharing with you. Get to know more about vietnam and their culture before you make any decision. That's why i say, change your name to ROBERTO, u really sound like one and also ONE BIG ONE...

Hurricane88
02-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Buying a cow doesn't ensure that there will be a steady stream of income. Sometimes, they will even make losses rearing animals, its seriously not 100%.

The mother in-law will spent all the money without buying the cow...buying anything is just an excuse to get money...this may be the truth...think he dun understand vn culture yet...:confused:

if need baby bonus from sin to buy anything then person is indeed not well off...too much if wife wants to buy all this things for her family when can't afford...:)

Hope he understand that he has to make sure he can take care of the wife and baby in order for the family to be together otherwise the wife may stray...:)

SingViet
02-01-2010, 10:11 AM
The mother in-law will spent all the money without buying the cow...buying anything is just an excuse to get money...this may be the truth...think he dun understand vn culture yet...:confused:

if need baby bonus from sin to buy anything then person is indeed not well off...too much if wife wants to buy all this things for her family when can't afford...:)

Hope he understand that he has to make sure he can take care of the wife and baby in order for the family to be together otherwise the wife may stray...:)

hahaah bro. you too straight foraward la.... hahhaha u are RIGHT!!! money will not be channelled to buy cow. If next time he goes back to province, they will say cow DIE roi.... :D

Hurricane88
02-01-2010, 11:02 AM
hahaah bro. you too straight foraward la.... hahhaha u are RIGHT!!! money will not be channelled to buy cow. If next time he goes back to province, they will say cow DIE roi.... :D

Better be straight forward...this is the reality truth...when I understand more of Vn culture...:)

Some typical example:

1) Buy brand new latest handphone - after purchase sold for half price within a few days
2) Buy motorbike - sold after just a few days for 50% discount.
3) Father or mother sick but actually just minor flu...ask for 1K to 3K say hospitalised.
4) Land cost only $x and self inflated ask for $x + $y...then sold for only $x - $z...
5) Brother marry ask for $$$...

never ending stories...sob sob stories...:p:rolleyes:

naemlo
02-01-2010, 11:17 AM
Better be straight forward...this is the reality truth...when I understand more of Vn culture...:)

The worst I encountered yrs n yrs ago when I first time in HCMC. The so called auntie said, "your ba xa's uncle wants to drink beer n eat titbit, pass me some money." I was like he wants to drink, also my problem??? :confused: In the end I gave her some money. End of the night when I wanted to go home, the same auntie told me, "he will send u home in his motor, pass him 100k later." I was like ccb :mad: These ppl just wanted to carrot ppl.

haha_123
02-01-2010, 11:50 AM

Do you know why the cow died? They will say that it is because the son-in-law did not give them enough money to feed the cow.

CuteBuns
02-01-2010, 01:40 PM

Some typical example:

1) Buy brand new latest handphone - after purchase sold for half price within a few days
2) Buy motorbike - sold after just a few days for 50% discount.
3) Father or mother sick but actually just minor flu...ask for 1K to 3K say hospitalised.
4) Land cost only $x and self inflated ask for $x + $y...then sold for only $x - $z...
5) Brother marry ask for $$$...

never ending stories.......

hahahwabahahwa, luv the examples given!!

another variation of eg (1) is lost handphone, get u to buy new one for her, which she really does use but old phone not actually lost but sold yesterday only :D

on the other hand, met a new case very funny. My friend has been trying to up this viet gal in J51/M51 for long time. When he finally popped the question, she say "...give me car and house I also don't go hotel"!!! Thats a new classic statement :p

SureScore
02-01-2010, 02:01 PM
on the other hand, met a new case very funny. My friend has been trying to up this viet gal in J51/M51 for long time. When he finally popped the question, she say "...give me car and house I also don't go hotel"!!! Thats a new classic statement :p

Yes, her pussy made of gold.

sammyboyfor
02-01-2010, 05:25 PM
please advice. thanks

Should be "Please ADVISE.".

"Advice" is a noun.

zichuan
02-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Vietnam orders gold-trading floors shut by end-March -  Latest news around the world and developments close to home - MSN Singapore News (http://news.sg.msn.com/top-stories/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3772326)

:eek:

casannova03
03-01-2010, 12:26 PM

Hi bro, I guess you would have read the numerous replies by bros in here, by now.

There are various issues that you need to tackle now. Since you got to know your wife from an agency, it also means that you do not know her well.. Its not to say that she is definitely bad or definitely out to cheat you. Many bros in here meant well when they post their comments. You may start to get defensive and think ppl are against you but do not think in this way... they are just telling you some cold hard facts that you might or might not encounter in the coming months with your wife together....

You have to keep in mind that yours is a marriage of convenience....you to get a family-oriented wife or whatever reason you may have and she to get out of poverty...... So in the very beginning, both yours and your wife's mindset are very skewed and thus will definitely have very different expectations of each other. This will be the FIRST obstacle that you will have to contend with....that is...BRIDGING THE GAP IN EXPECTATIONS.

If not handled properly, it will lead to many many other issues....
I will have to write an essay if I were to tell you the many issues in a marriage with vn gals but at the end of the day, the most important thing now you must do is to make your wife realise that you and her and your baby is going to be the main priority now.

Unless you can well afford to - which i doubt you can, not because I look down on you but by the way you thought of using the baby bonus - provide for your family in singapore first. You can start by sending back $200-$500 depending on how comfortable you are, It is definitely sufficient to feed her family back home, since you said they live in the provinces.

Other issues like buy cow, buy house, buy land...you can leave till later...You have to be careful how you put it across to your wife....beware of cultural differences when communicating....you can read my thread for some examples....

Good Luck!;);)

papillon30
04-01-2010, 10:06 AM

You seems quite tight financially. It's still possible to buy a small piece of agricultural land with S$10K. Foreigner can't 'own' land. Use your wife's name;
tell her it's for the kid(s). Make sure that there's proper ownership paper(so do).

Forget about income stream from Vietnam; there will be none.
Let your parents-in-law use the land, and they keep whatever little profit
they can eke out from the land. It 's good for your relationship with your parents-in-laws. Your wife is the owner, in the future your kid(s).

Periodically, you will send token amount to them. Her mentally-challenged
younger sister needs support too. It looks like you are going for the long haul
- with the kid on the way. Good luck, you need a lot of it.:D

SureScore
04-01-2010, 10:34 AM
Y
Let your parents-in-law use the land, and they keep whatever little profit
they can eke out from the land. It 's good for your relationship with your parents-in-laws. Your wife is the owner, in the future your kid(s).

Periodically, you will send token amount to them. Her mentally-challenged
younger sister needs support too. It looks like you are going for the long haul
- with the kid on the way. Good luck, you need a lot of it.:D

Interesting point. I think Bro haojian should have enough to ponder.

Good Luck to him.

SingViet
04-01-2010, 08:53 PM
One trick that vietnamese ladies like to use on foreigner guys,

` bore him a child and i can ask for things in return.'

`bore him a child and i can get PR and citizenship'

`bore him a child and he will listen to me'

If you want to fall into this trap, carry on. We are just sharing our experiences, the rest is up to you :D

xiaojian
04-01-2010, 09:16 PM
hmm.. i guess its quite true for those money minded ones

KangTuo
04-01-2010, 09:45 PM

If you want to fall into this trap, carry on. We are just sharing our experiences, the rest is up to you :D

I won't fall on this kind of trap...
there is something call abortion :)

casannova03
05-01-2010, 03:31 PM

If you want to fall into this trap, carry on. We are just sharing our experiences, the rest is up to you

Hmmm... speaking of this....1 VB told me that its ok that i am attached with a vn wife. She is willing to be the small one and wants to bear my child so that she can always feel that i am by her side!!!:eek::eek:

My reply to her: " Em benh nhieu lam roi, lai lai lai, bay gio A dem em di coi bac si!"":D:D

HAHA!! If that request is ever met, aren't I going to be always in her 5 fingers mountain???

Well, just to re-iteriate bro SV's point that...YES, they do make some crazy decisions sometimes....so be careful!

GLHunter
05-01-2010, 08:15 PM
on the other hand, met a new case very funny. My friend has been trying to up this viet gal in J51/M51 for long time. When he finally popped the question, she say "...give me car and house I also don't go hotel"!!! Thats a new classic statement :p[/QUOTE]

She is testing water. this statement tells us anything less than a car & house she would not be interested. Haha.. she just need 1 rich man so to fall for this trick & hey.. she got a house & car for a session of jerking.. that is gd returns... haha

CuteBuns
06-01-2010, 09:40 AM

She is testing water. this statement tells us anything less than a car & house she would not be interested. Haha.. she just need 1 rich man so to fall for this trick & hey.. she got a house & car for a session of jerking.. that is gd returns... haha[/QUOTE]

I don't think it is testing water. More like making you even more lustful/desperate for her. The more difficult to get, the more u want it. So more repeat customers. This gal is a well-known cock-teaser anyway and has a regular pool of customers.

KangTuo
06-01-2010, 10:05 AM
When he finally popped the question, she say "...give me car and house I also don't go hotel"!!! Thats a new classic statement

she is correct. go hotel give car and house for what?
go hotel is to make love/fcuk... she need a DICK to poke her. :D

My reply to her: " Em benh nhieu lam roi, lai lai lai, bay gio A dem em di coi bac si
let me continue the conversation

vb: bac si o dau?
casa: bac si cua e o day. bac si ten 'casa03'
vb: khi nao a dan e di kham benh?
casa: bay gio a dan e di 81 kham benh

:D

This gal is a well-known cock-teaser anyway and has a regular pool of customers.

If she touch and ruba our cock while sitted with us, I don't mind giving a try for $20 tips :p

SureScore
06-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Hmmm... speaking of this....1 VB told me that its ok that i am attached with a vn wife. She is willing to be the small one and wants to bear my child so that she can always feel that i am by her side!!!:eek::eek:

Only experienced bro will not how to handle this VB culture.

If she touch and ruba our cock while sitted with us, I don't mind giving a try for $20 tips :p

Then she can call you ogxa. She had tons of ogxa each paying her $20 per seating.

KangTuo
06-01-2010, 10:16 AM
how about the section "Have you ever been prohibited from entering Singapore?"

I am thinking of tick YES... so there is no false declaration.

Finally I came back to Sillypore with my galfriend. :D:D

Sha_Gua75
06-01-2010, 10:23 AM

you have proven alot of things which pple say is not right :rolleyes:

jackbl
06-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Wish u be another successful story after casa03 :)

casannova03
06-01-2010, 12:50 PM
let me continue the conversation

vb: bac si o dau?
casa: bac si cua e o day. bac si ten 'casa03'
vb: khi nao a dan e di kham benh?
casa: bay gio a dan e di 81 kham benh

Continued....

VB: vay di 81 roi, a muon lam gi cho e het benh?
Casa: Neu muon uong thuoc, se lau lam....hmmm...Ah ha!! A biet roi...lai lai..A cho em su tiem nhieu lan thi nhanh khoe hon!!!:D:D

SingViet
06-01-2010, 08:56 PM

Congrats. So did you tick YES? :D

chanyboy
06-01-2010, 10:26 PM

congrats...so u hse-arrest like the few...:o

KangTuo
06-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Congrats. So did you tick YES? :D

NO false declaration.
Tick YES

congrats...so u hse-arrest like the few...:o

Yes... hse arrest but a short one only.
but still come bring her along to lim kopi at JC wwbcm :)

Hurricane88
07-01-2010, 09:50 AM
NO false declaration.
Tick YES

Congratulations...proves some of us wrong...cheers...:)

maxrex
09-01-2010, 02:14 PM
What is the chance of my Vietnamese sister-in-law getting a long term visit pass in Singapore? Or there is no chance at all? Please advise.

Hurricane88
09-01-2010, 02:50 PM
What is the chance of my Vietnamese sister-in-law getting a long term visit pass in Singapore? Or there is no chance at all? Please advise.

Sis in-law means married to your bro. Answer is yes provided your bro is a singaporean or pr and meet all the ica requirements on terms and conditions. This topic was discussed in detail here and you can search for all answers.

SingViet
09-01-2010, 06:56 PM
If i am not wrong, your sis-in-law will be able to get max 3 months stay in Singapore, provided you are singaporean or PR. But if you are looking for more than 3 months, it may not be possible. But your mum-in-law and father-in-law will be able to stay up to 5 years. :D

happy000
09-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Sister-in-law also mean his vietnamese wife's sister - married or unmarried. :)

Sis in-law means married to your bro. Answer is yes provided your bro is a singaporean or pr and meet all the ica requirements on terms and conditions. This topic was discussed in detail here and you can search for all answers.

haojian
09-01-2010, 11:26 PM
thanks for all your advise.

my wife will be working and saving up for buying the farm land. her mum would be here to take care of our son. with no income stream from this avenue. anyone have suggestions of how to create one?

thanks

GLHunter
10-01-2010, 12:42 AM

my wife will be working and saving up for buying the farm land. her mum would be here to take care of our son. with no income stream from this avenue. anyone have suggestions of how to create one?

thanks

invest in getting higher paper qualifications & get a higher paying job? which field depend on your interest..

Hurricane88
10-01-2010, 08:29 AM
her mum would be here to take care of our son. with no income stream from this avenue. anyone have suggestions of how to create one?

Answer is no because she is not pr cannot work...Anyway you have a heavy responsibilty..:)

Hurricane88
10-01-2010, 08:32 AM
Sister-in-law also mean his vietnamese wife's sister - married or unmarried. :)

Yes I knew this but dun think his question refer to wife sister because no way to get long term pass for them who is not next of kin...:)

happy000
10-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Provided they are proficient in English and have an interest and understand how internet work, then maybe you can help them to create a income stream through internet marketing. :)

thanks

SingViet
10-01-2010, 10:22 AM
It seems like there's frequent changes in ICA rules. Just a couple of months ago, there's still a section where `next of kin' of Singapore Citizens / PRS can apply for up to 90 days stay, but it seems that its not valid now.

Got this from ICA website:

Application for Long Term Visit Pass

•Visitors Seeking Employment in Singapore (Long Term)
•Visitor Seeking Long Term Stay to explore business opportunities/ conduct feasibility studies/ business negotiation in Singapore
•Female Visitor Whose Child/Grandchild Is Studying in Singapore On A Student's Pass
•Visitor Seeking Permission To Deliver A Child In Singapore
•Visitor Whose Spouse Is A Singapore Citizen (SC) or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR)
•Visitor (below 21 years old) Whose Parent Is A Singapore Citizen (SC) or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR)
•Visitor Whose Child (above the age of 21 years old) is a Singapore Citizen (SC) or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR)
•Visitor Seeking Long Term Stay

KangTuo
11-01-2010, 08:39 AM
It seems like there's frequent changes in ICA rules.

While my girlfriend is here, we visited a friend of hers...
she told my galfriend that a guy friend gurantor her to stay in Sillypore for 6 months :eek: :confused:

what is the possibility??

This friend say that we must thanks her alot as she is the one who brought my galfriend to sillypore so that we met each other. Heard from my galfriend that this friend try to makan her US$2000 for coming to sillypore few years back. KNN...

SureScore
11-01-2010, 02:15 PM
While my girlfriend is here, we visited a friend of hers... she told my galfriend that a guy friend gurantor her to stay in Sillypore for 6 months :eek: :confused:

what is the possibility??

There is only certain application which require a guarantor. One will be student pass for a short English course lasts 6 months and renewable.

LengKia
14-01-2010, 08:52 AM
I have a guy friend who married a vietnam girl 2 years ago and started to isolate from my group of close friends.
This girl can speak good chinese and was in her late 20s when my friend know her. He claimed that he got to know her thru his colleague's wife who is the cousin of his wife. We kinda to believe him la even we have not meet her before until today.

Alot of problem for him because his wife can't get along with his mother and keep pressurised my friend to get a HDB flat and rent out...to who i also dunno...My friend is those chee hong type, will listen to wife and forget friends and family members....long story because he can even lied to us for $$$ because of his wife....called me one afternoon and tell me he had received a court letter for summon because he has acted as an guarrantor for a friend bankcrupty to travel to overseas but he never returned....in the end we found out which is not true....jialat think he kena voodoo by this girl anyway,they had already R.O.M after knowing each other for few months.
he is helping his wife to settle debt in vietnam by taking loan from Easi cash from GE because she has a failed business in vietnam before she came over singapore. before married, my friend will every month help her remit $500 but after marriage she demanded for $1k otherwise she would go JC to work..WTF further more my friend is those listen to girl type,
got girl no friend....:D cheong with him for years already know his styles
In order to help her, my friend borrow $ from us but we only lend him 25% of the amount his request because we knew that he would neva able to get back the loan. As a favour to him...hope he know what is doing.
No new from him lately, last time he called me was to help him to apply for an online application of a flat coz he is an IT idiot...he thought the fee is free also never volunteer to pay me...$10 i also never ask la...

The most shocking thing hor was on my big days he also never turned up...what a friend hahaha....he said forgotten.....:D i purposely dun call him to remind until a friend told me after the wedding dinner...hahaha

sorry guys if have forgotten to up+ you in return
It has been a year since i wrote in this thread

talking about this ji hong friend, have not hear from him since late 2008.
Recently,heard that he has bought a flat(4 room) flat in the north side of singland. The family of his viet wife is coming over to stay with them.

Damn useless and he has been asking for long term loan( even ask colleagues to introduce loan shark to him) to pay for the COV of 14k. Thank god nobody seem to bother about him and luckily his aunt managed to help him

:cool:

zichuan
14-01-2010, 11:26 PM
troi... situation so bad. but thats common thing we heard "always". eye open big big ah. :eek::eek::eek:

zichuan
14-01-2010, 11:29 PM
oh recently i came across english edu ctr offering, who want their bx to study english n get 1yr student pass. i might have lobang to help out, pm me.

SingViet
15-01-2010, 05:50 AM
Using student pass to get long term stay has always been an alternative choice, but due to the high cost involve, many opt out of this option. :)

SureScore
15-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Using student pass to get long term stay has always been an alternative choice, but due to the high cost involve, many opt out of this option. :)

One of the PRC favourite tactics.

VB normally don't have such money unless got sugar daddy or rich parents.

zichuan
16-01-2010, 12:28 AM
One of the PRC favourite tactics.

VB normally don't have such money unless got sugar daddy or rich parents.

yes. you are right bro.

but i seen some Vietnamese friends of mine studying in sillypore mdis, some of them are real rich. but some really is not those "types". even a girl whose dad is a one-star army general, she is studying in sillypore :p

SureScore
16-01-2010, 08:00 AM
yes. you are right bro.

but i seen some Vietnamese friends of mine studying in sillypore mdis, some of them are real rich. but some really is not those "types". even a girl whose dad is a one-star army general, she is studying in sillypore :p

One star general is consider very high rank and alot of lobangs. Their children will have to marry other generals or politicians children. No chance for us la. Can see them travel home frequently even over the weekend.

Hurricane88
17-01-2010, 10:06 AM
oh recently i came across english edu ctr offering, who want their bx to study english n get 1yr student pass. i might have lobang to help out, pm me.

if any VB can afford to register for British Council English course, sure can get permit approved....:)

zichuan
17-01-2010, 12:37 PM
if any VB can afford to register for British Council English course, sure can get permit approved....:)

you also know about this. :)

zichuan
17-01-2010, 12:38 PM
One star general is consider very high rank and alot of lobangs. Their children will have to marry other generals or politicians children. No chance for us la. Can see them travel home frequently even over the weekend.

yes, she travel home frequently. damn rich her home villa :cool:

if i am not wrong Vietnam got 4 general only ? must ask SingViet liao.

SingViet
17-01-2010, 01:12 PM
yes, she travel home frequently. damn rich her home villa :cool:

this one i also not too sure. Around 2 years ago, i met a 4 star general onboard Vietnam airlines flight from Singapore to Vietnam. Seldom see any army officers in uniform overseas, but this general brought around 20 other younger army officers along. My wife and i had a chat with him, he's around 63 years old. His boys in economy and he was on business class. Nice old man. He told me his daughter studying UK.

Nowadays, the average ones come to Singapore while the rich and richer goes to UK, US and other western countries. :D

zichuan
17-01-2010, 08:45 PM
ohhhhhhh i see. bro SingViet now you are in hcm or back in SG ? saw your sig that your new cafe opening end of this month, you probably drop by hcm?

SingViet
17-01-2010, 09:23 PM
ohhhhhhh i see. bro SingViet now you are in hcm or back in SG ? saw your sig that your new cafe opening end of this month, you probably drop by hcm?

i have been in HCMC for the past 1 week roi. Busy with the renovation of my cafe bar. Cafe bar will open on 19th Jan. :D

zichuan
17-01-2010, 09:30 PM
2 more days only, busy day ahead drop by your cafe when im at hcm. :)

papillon30
18-01-2010, 11:35 AM
i have been in HCMC for the past 1 week roi. Busy with the renovation of my cafe bar. Cafe bar will open on 19th Jan. :D

Did you invite the police chief of Tan Hung ward(D7) to help you
cut ribbon tomorrow or not? Congraulations!

SureScore
18-01-2010, 12:52 PM

You meant 4 star general? or 4 generals?

Brigadier General - 1 Star
Major General - 2 Stars
Liutenant Genaral - 3 Stars
Full General - 4 Stars

They are all called generals in short.

SingViet
18-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Did you invite the police chief of Tan Hung ward(D7) to help you
cut ribbon tomorrow or not? Congraulations!

Mine just a small cafe only la bro. Main thing is to inform ward and district police of our presence. Other than that, depend on gangsters better than the police. :D

Hurricane88
18-01-2010, 01:29 PM
Mine just a small cafe only la bro. Main thing is to inform ward and district police of our presence. Other than that, depend on gangsters better than the police. :D

Congratulations on your official opening of your cafe...3 cheers to you...:)

SingViet
18-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Congratulations on your official opening of your cafe...3 cheers to you...:)

Thanks Bro :D

SING_IN_HCMC
18-01-2010, 02:06 PM

Going to HCM end of month for work. Will pay your cafe a visit and give sp...cheers!

SingViet
18-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Going to HCM end of month for work. Will pay your cafe a visit and give sp...cheers!

Thanks bro. Btw, i will be away in Singapore for my spore biz commitments from 20th to 28th Jan. My wifey will also be away in province from 23rd to 24th. So the best time to catch me will be either tomorrow or from 29th onwards. :D

VietnamLover
21-01-2010, 06:19 PM
SingViet, it will be good if you can create Cafe 999 website.

KangTuo
21-01-2010, 06:40 PM
SingViet, it will be good if you can create Cafe 999 website.

the website must have a section to write FR and post picture about the syt vb working there :D :p

SingViet
21-01-2010, 07:18 PM
the website must have a section to write FR and post picture about the syt vb working there :D :p

hahah bro. I think my cafe will be called Whore Cafe 999 if i have that. But my gals are the most 22 years old, with the youngest at 17 years old. I call this 17 year old SYT `Princess' as she has the Barbie Doll look. Very sweet. :D

haojian
21-01-2010, 08:55 PM
hope to send my wife for english lessons after she gets her pr

Anyone knows the price of farmland in Tay ninh tan binh?

And the price of a female cow during dry season. its a cow for breeding, not a milk cow.

Thanks a million

SingViet
22-01-2010, 11:06 AM
For bros coming to my cafe, do take note that my cafe sells hard liquor too. Just PM me 1 or 2 days before time to confirm the type of hard liquor and quantity, number of people coming and confirmed date and time coming. I shall prepare the drinks for you. :D

papillon30
22-01-2010, 11:26 AM

And the price of a female cow during dry season. its a cow for breeding, not a milk cow.

Thanks a million

Trang ch? Tây Ninh » B?t ??ng s?n » Nh??ng QSD ??t (99) (http://www.muaban.net/tay-ninh/raovat/42/nhuong-qsd-dat.html)

2,2ha đất trồng cao su được 3 năm, Tân Biên, Tây Ninh, 270tr/ha; 1,2ha đất cao su có trồng ḿ, 240tr. Tel. 0934106979.

Just a rough guide, about 240 to 270 million VND per hectare(10,000m2)

Tay Ninh's soil very dry and not fertile - mainly used for rubber and
cassava plantations.

A breeding cow will cost about 10 -15 million VND. It used to cost
about 25 -30 million VND during the speculative fever - to breed
calves. During the fever, female calf can fetch 8 million VND, and male
calf ended up as BBQ roast in a HCMC restaurant.

SingViet
22-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Trang ch? Tây Ninh » B?t ??ng s?n » Nh??ng QSD ??t (99) (http://www.muaban.net/tay-ninh/raovat/42/nhuong-qsd-dat.html)

2,2ha đất trồng cao su được 3 năm, Tân Biên, Tây Ninh, 270tr/ha; 1,2ha đất cao su có trồng ḿ, 240tr. Tel. 0934106979.

Just a rough guide, about 240 to 270 million VND per hectare(10,000m2)

Tay Ninh's soil very dry and not fertile - mainly used for rubber and
cassava plantations.

A breeding cow will cost about 10 -15 million VND. It used to cost
about 25 -30 million VND during the speculative fever - to breed
calves. During the fever, female calf can fetch 8 million VND, and male
calf ended up as BBQ roast in a HCMC restaurant.

Wah say bro, property guy indeed. :D

Isolate77
24-01-2010, 06:28 AM

Thanks a million
Hi Bro, i newbie here but i noticed u have a wife who comes from Tay ninh Tan Bien.... which is lmost same as me...
U going back during TET?

Isolate77
24-01-2010, 06:35 AM

Thanks a million

Hi newbie here,

So it's Tay ninh a good place to buy land to invest? I think it's about 3-4 hours car ride away from HCM...There are alot of cows there but mostly i see those kampuchea ppl herding it... :D