PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

KangTuo
24-08-2009, 05:16 PM
My galfriend knowing that I am not able to legally marry her now, she asked me to have a customary wedding first as to fulfill her old parents wish. She wanted it by this year, but I told her my situation (kept from her for 3 years liao), so we agree to hold it in early 2010.

No need to have a resturant wedding in HCMC or her home town, Mekong. She request just to go through a customary and have a lunch in her house at Mekong. Cooking by family only.

She say she can wait for me to settle my divorce (3 or 4 years seperation) before legalizing the marriage with her.

What esle can i ask for, I have to agree to her proposal. :D and :(

All these issues pop up last week. Really had a dramatic week.

1) trying to settle divorce with my wife after 3 years.... but seems not fruitful. Alot T&C from her.

2) Recently got a gal who agree to be number 2 gal as she knows I got a 3years galfriend in VN. Number 2 just came back to sillypore. Thought that she is ok to be number 2 till I marry my galfriend. But she is pushing to be number 1 and only. Last week while I am with her out till very late, my galfriend called and I just pick up and talk to my galfriend infront of her. Number 2 started talking to let my galfriend know that I am with her. On hearing a women voice, my galfriend started crying and wanted me to go home. Probably i also fall too deep into the number 2 KC trap, I wanted a breakoff with my current galfriend.

Somehow our love is so strong that after calling for a break, quite immediately we feel that we cannot lose each other. I called her and talked very long... including the topic on marriage. I would say that it is true love that broght us back.

1 phrase I will always remember her saying:
"everytime you say you go out drink coffee with friends, I know you just don't want me to know you go out to play and hug gals. I kept quiet and tell you to call me when you reach home.This is because I love you so I got to bare the pain. BUT WHY THIS TIME YOU LET ME LISTEN TO A GAL SPEAKING OVER THE PHONE? IT IS REALLY HURTING"

My heart totally dropped... I disappointed her.

Partly happy that I got myself a good galfriend, a wifey material. Partly sad that I cannot prolong my cheonging dayz any longer.

3) Although number 2 says she she can leave in order to fulfill me and my galfriend wish. I still find it hard to break with her and I try to convince her to stay and keep everything as status quo. But it seems difficult to do so liao...
The KC trap I stepped in is too deep... she is the best gal on bed that I ever had and I wanted very much to keep her as my own only. Letting her go is also painful... unless I can find 1 better than her

CuteBuns
24-08-2009, 07:51 PM
All these issues pop up last week. Really had a dramatic week....got a gal who agree to be number 2 gal as she knows I got a 3years galfriend in VN. Number 2 just came back to sillypore. Thought that she is ok to be number 2 till I marry my galfriend. But she is pushing to be number 1 and only. Last week while I am with her out till very late, my galfriend called and I just pick up and talk to my galfriend infront of her. Number 2 started talking to let my galfriend know that I am with her. On hearing a women voice, my galfriend started crying and wanted me to go home. Probably i also fall too deep into the number 2 KC trap, I wanted a breakoff with my current galfriend.

Somehow our love is so strong that after calling for a break, quite immediately we feel that we cannot lose each other. I called her and talked very long... including the topic on marriage. I would say that it is true love that broght us back.

1 phrase I will always remember her saying:
"everytime you say you go out drink coffee with friends, I know you just don't want me to know you go out to play and hug gals. I kept quiet and tell you to call me when you reach home.This is because I love you so I got to bare the pain. BUT WHY THIS TIME YOU LET ME LISTEN TO A GAL SPEAKING OVER THE PHONE? IT IS REALLY HURTING"

My heart totally dropped... I disappointed her.

Partly happy that I got myself a good galfriend, a wifey material. Partly sad that I cannot prolong my cheonging dayz any longer.

3) Although number 2 says she she can leave in order to fulfill me and my galfriend wish. I still find it hard to break with her and I try to convince her to stay and keep everything as status quo. But it seems difficult to do so liao...
The KC trap I stepped in is too deep... she is the best gal on bed that I ever had and I wanted very much to keep her as my own only. Letting her go is also painful... unless I can find 1 better than her

happy for you that you found such a good viet gal. No need to be sad on not prolonging your cheong days. No one really stops cheonging! As long as you, as a husband to be, know how to go home everyday, that is good enough.

Recently, my 2 friends (they r husband and wife), the male friend told his wife (who was pregnant at that time) that he feel that he is not ready for marriage. He got rich during the past 2 years coz of his business (which his wife's family actually loaned him 1 mil to startup ) flourished. He got to know a girl in China and is so addicted to her coz of the KC and fantastic lovemaking. So in the end, a very good union was ruined. My 2 friends, they were one of the loving/best/compatible couples I have ever seen.

sorry for being long winded. But what I am trying to get at is your attraction to gal no 2. is temporary. Know that it is temp. When she becomes old, how good the lovemaking also like that. You will get bored with her ultimately. Your no. 1, based on your story, can tell she love u a lot.

Anyway, u can still play outside when u r married. Juz remember to bring your heart and body home after playing. Always remember which is the one going thru thick and thin with u.

strikeking
24-08-2009, 10:19 PM
when i read bros' story, touching leh,sb (sillyspore babe) will never be a better wife compared to vb (vietnam babe) lor.....

that y i never stop ck(chicken king)... only vb give us happiness...

mooncracker
24-08-2009, 10:30 PM
happy for you that you found such a good viet gal. No need to be sad on not prolonging your cheong days. No one really stops cheonging! As long as you, as a husband to be, know how to go home everyday, that is good enough.

Recently, my 2 friends (they r husband and wife), the male friend told his wife (who was pregnant at that time) that he feel that he is not ready for marriage. He got rich during the past 2 years coz of his business (which his wife's family actually loaned him 1 mil to startup ) flourished. He got to know a girl in China and is so addicted to her coz of the KC and fantastic lovemaking. So in the end, a very good union was ruined. My 2 friends, they were one of the loving/best/compatible couples I have ever seen.

sorry for being long winded. But what I am trying to get at is your attraction to gal no 2. is temporary. Know that it is temp. When she becomes old, how good the lovemaking also like that. You will get bored with her ultimately. Your no. 1, based on your story, can tell she love u a lot.

Anyway, u can still play outside when u r married. Juz remember to bring your heart and body home after playing. Always remember which is the one going thru thick and thin with u.

Hi KT
Been tracking this thread for a while and kept low profile but I think today I should voice out my view. I am totally agreed with Bro CuteBuns. ;)
As a cheonging bubby with you for quite a while, I am in full support of your choice with gal no. 1. Both of you are really compatible!! :)

icemandic
24-08-2009, 11:00 PM
I always ask myself what is Love, till date i am still unable to differentiate love from lust. I only know the one who loves you most will be probably put you in priority and hope you to be happy.

"remember which is the one going thru thick and thin with u"quote by cutebuns

Therefore treasure your find, Happy for u.

leecs
25-08-2009, 09:25 AM
I always ask myself what is Love, till date i am still unable to differentiate love from lust. I only know the one who loves you most will be probably put you in priority and hope you to be happy.

"remember which is the one going thru thick and thin with u"quote by cutebuns

Therefore treasure your find, Happy for u.

Lets say the 2nd gal is able to go thick & thin with you & really loves you, then how? Be it Viet, PRC or SG gals...

KangTuo
25-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Although number 2 says she she can leave in order to fulfill me and my galfriend wish. I still find it hard to break with her and I try to convince her to stay and keep everything as status quo. But it seems difficult to do so liao...

It is not so much about lovemaking. Actually my 2nd gal is the kind of gal I have been looking for in terms of appearance, inner beauty. It is that we know each other at the wrong timing.

I am a guy, I am greedy, I know it is temporary.... just wanna prolong this 'fatal attraction' for awhile.

Lets say the 2nd gal is able to go thick & thin with you & really loves you, then how? Be it Viet, PRC or SG gals...

Yes. For sure my 2nd one is also able to go thru thick and thin with me as well. She has proven it. She also do love me alot that is why she do not want to share me with another person.

Just like me, I also do not like to share her with anyone. If any guy is too good to her, I get jealous.

It is this jealousy on her part and my part that we had a dramatic week.

As a cheonging bubby with you for quite a while, I am in full support of your choice with gal no. 1. Both of you are really compatible!! :)

As a cheonging buddy, when you wanna treat me a canon? :D

So you know I cheong and does not lack of gals for companion. I also don't care much if the gal xao nhieu nhieu as long as i get what I wanted.
But this time, I had put my heart in for number 2 as well.

Choosing between them as life long partner is an easy choice. But to let go any of them is difficult.

leecs
25-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Kangtuo, I've been following your quests for quite some time.

3 years, man! its really a long wait. But you've visited her serveral times, so its still alright... Hope everything goes well for you & your mate...

I have a friend who has a VN gal. From the 2nd time the gal came to SG, she told my friend she's not going to work. My friends & I were like CCB!!! Told him to shake her away... Ain't worth it. Send $$$ to her when in VN, called her everyday to report strength, using his home phone, etc. Recently, my friend gave her $500 because she went to hospital, dont't know what illness, friend doesnt wana tell.

Told my friend if this gal really loves you, she will lessen your burden by working & not keep asking $$$ from you since she knows you owe credit card bills.

I dont know how to advice him anymore. Let him rot...

Hurricane88
25-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Hi KT
Been tracking this thread for a while and kept low profile but I think today I should voice out my view. I am totally agreed with Bro CuteBuns. ;)

hahaha...great minds think alike...me too thinks that he should treasure no. 1 and thinks no. 2 is not good enough for him...cheers...:)

KangTuo
25-08-2009, 04:55 PM
hahaha...great minds think alike...me too thinks that he should treasure no. 1 and thinks no. 2 is not good enough for him...cheers...:)

bro, it is not that my no. 2 galfriend is not good enuff for me.
She is not a bad gal else I won't have fallen for her also. She has not done anything wrong towards me but I made her share me with another one. That is why she feel sad at times and wanna leave me. At this moment, i can't bear to let go... she also say i am greedy.

I would only say that we met at the wrong time.

It is a decision I need to make between them... again it is an easy decision but it require a strong heart to let go.

Honey Boon
25-08-2009, 06:06 PM
No. 1 or 2, after the decision is made, you will still regret for not choosing the other one.. but that's life which is full of regret :D

why worry nhieu, who knows No. 3 is on the way :D

SingViet
25-08-2009, 09:54 PM
i can understand KT's present situation. I was once in such a mess too, but mine is a bit more complicated as i was already officially married when No.2 came along and seems to fit me well too. The body, the character and every other thing seems to `fit my bill' well. If handle properly, this mess can turn out well and KT can be quite a KING. If not, it will be a total loss.

But one can never imagine having 2 viet gals at the same time, having 2 families at the same time. Its a strain on the resources and energy. Phew, i am seriously feeling the strain after a few years. Maybe its also because i feel i have responsibility to both ladies and its always quite tiring when you feel this way. :D

KangTuo
26-08-2009, 11:48 AM
No. 1 or 2, after the decision is made, you will still regret for not choosing the other one.. but that's life which is full of regret :D

why worry nhieu, who knows No. 3 is on the way :D

yes.. life is full of regret but we still have to live on.
No. 2 decided not to give me anymore time... she decided to leave me.

There will no Number 3, 4, 5 etc as from now on... I don't have a strong heart to have such experience anymore.

If handle properly, this mess can turn out well and KT can be quite a KING. If not, it will be a total loss.

Maybe its also because i feel i have responsibility to both ladies and its always quite tiring when you feel this way. :D

It is really messy life for me for the pass few months.... and a near total loss.
Anyway decision has been made...

Hurricane88
26-08-2009, 01:48 PM
bro, it is not that my no. 2 galfriend is not good enuff for me.
She is not a bad gal else I won't have fallen for her also. She has not done anything wrong towards me but I made her share me with another one. That is why she feel sad at times and wanna leave me. At this moment, i can't bear to let go... she also say i am greedy.

I would only say that we met at the wrong time.

It is a decision I need to make between them... again it is an easy decision but it require a strong heart to let go.

hahaha...she knew you already had a galfriend and yet she wanted to share you...knowing this situation is wrong and still hang on...that is why she is not good enough for you...:)

It is really messy life for me for the pass few months.... and a near total loss.
Anyway decision has been made...

I think you made the right decision...congratulations...:)

jackbl
26-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Lets see how on this sentence :D
There will no Number 3, 4, 5 etc as from now on... I don't have a strong heart to have such experience anymore.

KangTuo
27-08-2009, 12:49 AM
my understanding of vn gal through this 'fatal attraction'

When a vn gal love you deeply, they will give their ALL to you

mimi08
27-08-2009, 01:47 AM

Yes, agreed with KangTuo, speaking from tim, cos em la vn.

haha_123
27-08-2009, 02:21 AM

Agree with u, bro. This month my Vn gal was refused entry upon her arrival at Budget Terminal, eventhough she had S$1,500 in her bag. They then put her on the next available flight back to HCMC city. At HCMC airport, the authorities kept possession of her bag until she can pay them USD 200.

But she is so persistent in coming to SGP to see me that her mother had to borrow money to buy her air-ticket to SGP next month.

I already told her of the possibility of being sent back again the next time, but she just won't listen to me. She die, die must come to SGP!!!

Now I fear that if she is indeed sent back again, she may be banned from entering SGP. She will be heart-broken, and the money that her mother borrowed will be wasted. Sigh...:(

KangTuo
27-08-2009, 11:02 AM

another thing I discover during this messy period...
The younger generation vn gals from the city do have some expectation from the guys.

1) be a gentlemen - open door, peel prawns shell, carry handbag, carry shopping bag
2) be attentive to thier needs
3) know what they like / dislike

Those vn gals from the province or in thier late 20's onwards do not have such expectation.

:)

Hurricane88
27-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Now I fear that if she is indeed sent back again, she may be banned from entering SGP. She will be heart-broken, and the money that her mother borrowed will be wasted. Sigh...:(

Anyway you will pay for all the losses and money loaned including interests...cheaper for you to visit her in hcm then her coming over to visit you in sin...anyway so expensive for them to be a tourists here...:)

Honey Boon
27-08-2009, 05:24 PM
i think the girl made the decision for him.. if not .... :D

I think you made the right decision...congratulations...:)

Honey Boon
27-08-2009, 05:25 PM
and when they hate you, they will take away everything including your cu :D

ekemono
27-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Those vn gals from the province or in thier late 20's onwards do not have such expectation.

:)

They also have. Financial stability:D

KangTuo
27-08-2009, 08:50 PM
i think the girl made the decision for him.. if not ....

Yes. tai vi con gai bo anh, kg phai a bo con gai :(

and when they hate you, they will take away everything including your cu

still intact... so she actually do not hate me :)

They also have. Financial stability

Every gal will defintely want partner who is financially stable mah

Hurricane88
28-08-2009, 11:18 AM
After following and contributing to this thread for the past 1 year plus, my overall assessment of those Sin brothers who had Vn spouses are as follows:

A. Retired liao
- already retired from chionging
- enjoying their blissful family life
- successful in their business and career

B. Semi retired
- semi retired with occasional chionging
- enjoying their happy marriage
- successful in their career

C. Not retired
- still chionging
- quite enjoying happy marriage but still want to compare other life style
- quite successful in their career

Maybe others may want to feedback...:)

ekemono
28-08-2009, 12:13 PM
A. Retired liao
- already retired from chionging
- enjoying their blissful family life
- successful in their business and career

B. Semi retired
- semi retired with occasional chionging
- enjoying their happy marriage
- successful in their career

C. Not retired
- still chionging
- quite enjoying happy marriage but still want to compare other life style
- quite successful in their career

Maybe others may want to feedback...:)

Pandon me but you seems to associate the level of success in career with the level of chionging. Care to elaborate?

IMHO, a successful career is about some luck, lots of hard work and the ability to match one's strength to a particular job. Whereas the choice to quit chionging or continue to do so is about one's lifestyle and how he would like to associate his own blend of responsibilities towards his family.

Many ladies has gossip that when a man starts to have money, his heart will stray....This is quite true for alot of men. May include myself too. But I am just short of the money. :D

casannova03
28-08-2009, 05:13 PM

Yes bro, agreed. I think it's not just you but human nature to feel for another gal. I was once in this kinda mess myself. but at the end of the day, my wife is the one who has gone thru thick and thin with me and was by my side when i only had $2.00 in the pocket. This memory made my decision making so much easier.

The other girls was gd, real good. She knew from the start that i was married but still she wanted to carry on the relationship. I never had to give her money and she wanted to just go thru a customary in VN to lie to her family. She even went as far as telling her mom (the truth of me being married) that she wanna bear my child....She says she dun need the status or any chil support as she had saved up enough to own 2 businesses in VN.

In the end, I told her that it will not be fair to her as she was still young and had lots of opportunities to meet other men. We remain in contact till today but no matter how much i missed the gd old days, I will take out my wallet and look at my family photo. It always knock some sense back into me.;)

PAiseh...talked so much but i wish to tell you that sometimes its about controlling ourselves. It 's not easy but still we must behave.....:D

chanyboy
28-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Yes bro, agreed. I think it's not just you but human nature to feel for another gal. I was once in this kinda mess myself. but at the end of the day, my wife is the one who has gone thru thick and thin with me and was by my side when i only had $2.00 in the pocket. This memory made my decision making so much easier.

...We remain in contact till today but no matter how much i missed the gd old days, I will take out my wallet and look at my family photo. It always knock some sense back into me.;)

..happily married is the nirvana of a relationship. In fact, I vouch that most men will not stray - even with money loaded in pocket - if they are really happily married - most women forgets this key principle. Like you, every guy will dig out the pix to glance & recall back the thick n thin his partner has given him. At the deathbed, that same similar fond memory is the last piece of memory that allows one to part peacefully...not money, albeit sadly too.

chanyboy
28-08-2009, 11:08 PM
.... wanted it by this year, but I told her my situation (kept from her for 3 years liao), so we agree to hold it in early 2010.

hi bro..check ROM website..u in trouble if u follow this..

...Recently got a gal who agree to be number 2 gal as she knows I got a 3years galfriend in VN. ....

hi bro..check your left ventricle...u in trouble if u dun understd what's true luv...

cashier
28-08-2009, 11:13 PM

The other girls was gd, real good. She knew from the start that i was married but still she wanted to carry on the relationship. I never had to give her money and she wanted to just go thru a customary in VN to lie to her family. She even went as far as telling her mom (the truth of me being married) that she wanna bear my child....She says she dun need the status or any chil support as she had saved up enough to own 2 businesses in VN.

In the end, I told her that it will not be fair to her as she was still young and had lots of opportunities to meet other men. We remain in contact till today but no matter how much i missed the gd old days, I will take out my wallet and look at my family photo. It always knock some sense back into me.;)

PAiseh...talked so much but i wish to tell you that sometimes its about controlling ourselves. It 's not easy but still we must behave.....:D

wait till u are really rich. woman has a saying. keep the money from the man to prevent them from straying. 99.9% of man will stray if they can afford it. 0.1% of them dun stray becoz they are in love with something else.

straying is not fatal as long you CAN draw the line but sadly most man cant and not even the most powerful man once, bill clinton can...so just fark, pay and forget. what kept bill clinton in power was that he did not have a relationship with monica lewinsky but just a few oral affairs.

KangTuo
29-08-2009, 04:25 AM
In the end, I told her that it will not be fair to her as she was still young and had lots of opportunities to meet other men. We remain in contact till today

2nd gal also young and alot suitors...
but i doubt she will want to remain in contact with me alr..

hi bro..check ROM website..u in trouble if u follow this..

.. but this marriage in vn will not be registered. Only customary. After I settled everything, I will ROM. At the mean time I am pushing for a divorce with my wife (still is).
I will check anyway

chanyboy
29-08-2009, 08:51 AM
..... but this marriage in vn will not be registered. Only customary. After I settled everything, I will ROM. At the mean time I am pushing for a divorce with my wife (still is).
I will check anyway

Check this last line on the page Registry of Marriages | Registration Info | Eligibility| Time Factor (http://app.rom.gov.sg/internet/reg_info/rom_time.asp)..

Sg law no joke..little bit this or that oso cannot...:mad:

Hurricane88
29-08-2009, 10:58 AM
2nd gal also young and alot suitors...
but i doubt she will want to remain in contact with me alr..

.. but this marriage in vn will not be registered. Only customary. After I settled everything, I will ROM. At the mean time I am pushing for a divorce with my wife (still is).
I will check anyway

Bro KT, that's why i said she or No. 2 is not suitable for you...:)

BTW, customary marriage is still considered marriage and can be prosecuted by Sin zhenghu...my advice is dun do it...if really wan to do it then no photos and no invites to outsiders...all these are consider witness that you conduct bigamy...remember the story in newpaper that was published...yes same thing customary marriage and the guy got 2 years jail...pls consider thrice before doing it...:)

Gerald
29-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Interesting. All the best to you bros.

KangTuo
29-08-2009, 11:26 AM
Check this last line on the page Registry of Marriages | Registration Info | Eligibility| Time Factor (http://app.rom.gov.sg/internet/reg_info/rom_time.asp)..

Sg law no joke..little bit this or that oso cannot...:mad:

BTW, customary marriage is still considered marriage and can be prosecuted by Sin zhenghu...my advice is dun do it...if really wan to do it then no photos and no invites to outsiders...

Thank you bro chanyboy and Hurricane. I will give this matter a thought.
At the mean time, I am trying to get my wife to agree on divorce after seperated for these 3 years...

if so, everything will just be as planned.

jackbl
29-08-2009, 11:37 AM
True, anyone witness your customary marriage and has prove, can BLACKMAIL u. Be careful.
BTW, customary marriage is still considered marriage and can be prosecuted by Sin zhenghu...my advice is dun do it...if really wan to do it then no photos and no invites to outsiders...all these are consider witness that you conduct bigamy...

Hurricane88
29-08-2009, 11:40 AM
Thank you bro chanyboy and Hurricane. I will give this matter a thought.
At the mean time, I am trying to get my wife to agree on divorce after seperated for these 3 years...

if so, everything will just be as planned.

Yes think thru and wait for the court to grant you the divorce cert to give you your bachelorhood before you get married again. Dun be hasty to do things you may regret later...:)

VietnamLover
30-08-2009, 01:36 AM
KangTuo, assuming that you will marry her in early 2010, you have about 4 months to settle divorce issue with your current wife. It is better for you not to tell your current wife about your VN girlfriend. If she knows about it, she may make it harder for you by delaying the divorce settlement. If it is not settled by early 2010, you should explain to your VN girlfriend about the situation. Make sure that she really understands about Singapore strict marriage laws since you are Singapore man.

GLHunter
30-08-2009, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE=casannova03;4053263]Yes bro, agreed. I think it's not just you but human nature to feel for another gal. I was once in this kinda mess myself. but at the end of the day, my wife is the one who has gone thru thick and thin with me and was by my side when i only had $2.00 in the pocket. This memory made my decision making so much easier.

i am so envy of you bro. i went thro. the lowest point of life with my gf, without any complaint / thoughts of leaving her. but sadly to say, she gave up on me when things are getting better for her & when she found better companionship. :(

casannova03
30-08-2009, 07:31 PM
i am so envy of you bro. i went thro. the lowest point of life with my gf, without any complaint / thoughts of leaving her. but sadly to say, she gave up on me when things are getting better for her & when she found better companionship. :(

Well, dun take it too hard. ;)

I always believe that things happen to us for a reason. It our job to find out why.;)

Hurricane88
31-08-2009, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=casannova03;4053263]Yes bro, agreed. I think it's not just you but human nature to feel for another gal. I was once in this kinda mess myself. but at the end of the day, my wife is the one who has gone thru thick and thin with me and was by my side when i only had $2.00 in the pocket. This memory made my decision making so much easier.

If I am you, I will be very happy for her because she had found her happiness...also teaches you to re-look what's wrong with yourself for losing out...just my two cents worth...:)

mace
31-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Good day bros, i am thinking of buying an existing/takeover small business in HCM city. Are there any good websites that offer advice and business opprtunities as such?? I wish to operate a small business that can generate net 4k income per mth will do. Any input will be welcome thks ^.^

SingViet
01-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Good day bros, i am thinking of buying an existing/takeover small business in HCM city. Are there any good websites that offer advice and business opprtunities as such?? I wish to operate a small business that can generate net 4k income per mth will do. Any input will be welcome thks ^.^

how much are you willing to invest? ;)

mace
01-09-2009, 12:34 PM
how much are you willing to invest? ;)

Realistically, of course i would wan to use as less capital as possible to hit net 4k income. maybe u can advice me and other bros who ar interested as well that what kind of business are suitable based on the amount of capital we put in. For example <50k = xxx business, <100k = YYY business, <150k = ZZZ business etc.
Thks for ur valuable input if it is allright for u to share ur experience and other bros who are experienced in this might chip in ur valuable input as well.
cheers

SingViet
01-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Realistically, of course i would wan to use as less capital as possible to hit net 4k income. maybe u can advice me and other bros who ar interested as well that what kind of business are suitable based on the amount of capital we put in. For example <50k = xxx business, <100k = YYY business, <150k = ZZZ business etc.
Thks for ur valuable input if it is allright for u to share ur experience and other bros who are experienced in this might chip in ur valuable input as well.
cheers

When i first started biz in HCMC, i only pumped in S$12k. That was about all that i had during that time. But its much easier to do biz then as there were many unexplored areas. But nowadays, almost every sector is filled with lots of investors, and of course, capital needed is much much more. I can't be telling you what biz needs how much capital, and how much u can earn from it. No books will tell you this and doing biz has no SOP. But what i can say is DO SOMETHING U ARE FAMILIAR WITH. :D

Hurricane88
01-09-2009, 07:25 PM
cheers

Bro singviet is too nice and diplomatic in his answer...here my views after so many trips and looking at opportunities...no biz is guaranteed to make money in hcm...10k investment can only setup a small stall selling food, drinks, apparels, etc...dun think can earn 4k per mth...100k investment can setup a shop house selling food, cafe house, etc...maybe can earn 4k per mth...depends on location, management and turn over, etc...:)

vagrant
01-09-2009, 11:08 PM
..10k investment can only setup a small stall

Running a modest-size biz in HCM is really expensive. I know of a viet fren who recently started a salon and massage biz located in district 3 with her frens. Staff number about 20. Monthly rental of the place alone is about US$12k :eek:

mace
02-09-2009, 12:07 AM
Running a modest-size biz in HCM is really expensive. I know of a viet fren who recently started a salon and massage biz located in district 3 with her frens. Staff number about 20. Monthly rental of the place alone is about US$12k :eek:

wooh, think ur frd will be better off by buying the place. If he can afford 12k rental, he can actually just buy the whole place with bank installment lesser than that.

mace
02-09-2009, 12:19 AM
When i first started biz in HCMC, i only pumped in S$12k. That was about all that i had during that time. But its much easier to do biz then as there were many unexplored areas. But nowadays, almost every sector is filled with lots of investors, and of course, capital needed is much much more. I can't be telling you what biz needs how much capital, and how much u can earn from it. No books will tell you this and doing biz has no SOP. But what i can say is DO SOMETHING U ARE FAMILIAR WITH. :D

oooic. maybe i should start small so the risk will be lesser. Maybe i can try setting up a lan/internet shop. Although there are millions of these shops ard in HCM, it seems that it is 1 of the few shops that are constantly fillup with customers. thks for ur input thou.

leecs
02-09-2009, 08:20 AM
Their charges are very cheap, & i mean cheap. I don't know whether can earn or not... just my 2 dong worth

Hurricane88
02-09-2009, 11:42 AM

hello...running this biz in hcm is not consider modest but relatively big biz...USD12k rental means renting at least 3 to 4 stories liao...average salary is USD100 x 20 = USD2,000.00 per month...so monthly fixed expenditure will be around USD20,000.00...I think the renovation and equipments cost will be at least USD 100k above...:)

vagrant
02-09-2009, 05:01 PM
not consider modest but relatively big biz..

Well bro I did not ask much details so cannot comment on the scale of biz. But heard from her that if do whole package ie. haircut + facial + manicure + pedicure (cannot remember include massage or not) the charges come up to about SGD$120. Not too sure how this compares with charges of similar setup over there. I think you are much more qualified to comment on this :)

Hurricane88
03-09-2009, 08:19 AM
Well bro I did not ask much details so cannot comment on the scale of biz. But heard from her that if do whole package ie. haircut + facial + manicure + pedicure (cannot remember include massage or not) the charges come up to about SGD$120. Not too sure how this compares with charges of similar setup over there. I think you are much more qualified to comment on this :)

Yes, SGD120 should include massage and spa...otherwise this place sure to close shop because so expensive...LD group is around this prices if I am not wrong...:)

leecs
03-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Some comments I've read in a site on informal rules for doing business in vietnam:

1) Learn about saving face.
2) Remember that we, expats, will always be a guest here in Vietnam no matter the length of time we spent here
3) Have a lot of patience.
This is a wonderful place to live and i am happy I am here. I have learned to live by the above 3 rules at all times.

Never assume anything, even if you have a signed contract in black and white. If you have to resort to collections or taking someone to court, you can forget about that deal.

"Chử tín" is one of the famous word in the vietnamese traditional behavour/cultur, but it seems to change. A deal will not be found if promises/words can not be hold whether in vietnam nor elswhere.[/COLOR]
The golden rule is : Always expect the un-expectable. Because it's what happens.

Contrary to others answers on this thread, I dont agree with this "loosing face" issue. There's no big deal. Just be polite and everything will be fine. Furthermore, you will quickly realize that people want to save their face, but they have no problem to make you loose yours.

Few other rules:
- Patience is essential
- People in business have 20 years late on the western business practices
- Standard of quality is very low
- Speaking VN opens any door
- Most of management boards are filled with idiots.
- Business is often a family matter. Which explains why you find so many idiots (a good family connection gives a top management position, instead of skills and experience)
- Get prepared to make lot of "gifts" to people in various public administrations. Thats the only way to get the papers quickly.

For me, to do business in Vietnam requires much greater effort and attention to the 3Ps: Preparation, Patience, Perseverance.

I have not found "face" ever to be much of an issue if you understand that the VN party may be forced (through whatever reason), to reverse a previously agreed decision. If you jump up and down and create a "scene" about "contractual obligations" or whatever, things will only get worse.

However, if you give some ground (i.e. "... maybe we did not fully understand the XYZ, let's blah blah blah, ...") with a conciliatory approach, deals DO get made.

Thomas is right that speaking Vietnamese is a huge advantage ... SOMETIMES, but one that must be used wisely. Although I speak very fluently, and have done so for nearly 20 years, I always insist on having an impartial interpreter during critical negotiations. As a professional translator, I always insist that contracts be in both languages ... and I have final approval of the English version because I understand the Vietnamese.

Thomas' comment about "good family connections" is also right on the money! As an ex-teacher of 20th century Vietnamese history, I can say that this attitude has its roots in an extended period of wartime political and governmental upheaval. Those situations make business very problematic when you have to trust people via a contract which the law may or may not recognize tomorrow, next week or next year. Better to "keep things in the family". Totally understandable in my book, however short-sighted that attitude may be in the modern Vietnam.

If anybody cares for any more, prompt me with another question, position or situation

jackbl
03-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Although I speak very fluently, and have done so for nearly 20 years, I always insist on having an impartial interpreter during critical negotiations. As a professional translator, I always insist that contracts be in both languages ... and I have final approval of the English version because I understand the Vietnamese.

As an ex-teacher of 20th century Vietnamese history...

Found another expert in viet language..... Hope u can post more info on news, history, geography, etc on vn in the "Tieng Viet Lovers Club" thread. thank you...... :D :)

Sha_Gua75
03-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Found another expert in viet language..... Hope u can post more info on news, history, geography, etc on vn in the "Tieng Viet Lovers Club" thread. thank you...... :D :)

Brother...if he is that good...he dont need to ask for help in translation liao in that thread....

Thanks for the translation. I've used vdict.com. but results are not as good. This thread is a good place for learning viet language.

Oh, sorry. I smsed her " Anh nho em nhieu nhieu".

Then she replied: "Co Kg Cu".

leecs
03-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Brother...if he is that good...he dont need to ask for help in translation liao in that thread....

No no. you got me all wrong. Im not that good anyway. I've read some comments about doing business from another site, so i decided to post it here. Its all copy & paste.

Im fucked up in Tieng Viet... Still need you guys youe guidance...

SingViet
03-09-2009, 03:16 PM

hahhah, bro, you damm good la. Don't appear don't appear, once appear come up with facts and proofs, just like your job :D

jackbl
03-09-2009, 04:42 PM

No no. you got me all wrong. Im not that good anyway. I've read some comments about doing business from another site, so i decided to post it here. Its all copy & paste.

Im fucked up in Tieng Viet... Still need you guys youe guidance...

hahhah, bro, you damm good la. Don't appear don't appear, once appear come up with facts and proofs, just like your job :D

Sorry to cause so many confusion :( Its my fault....

Bro SG75, long time no see.... Though never see u wane your sword for long, but its still as sharp as ever :D

Sha_Gua75
04-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Don't appear don't appear, once appear....

Bro SG75, long time no see....

Busy....Very busy....going to be more busy next 3 yrs too.... :(

SingViet
04-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Busy....Very busy....going to be more busy next 3 yrs too.... :(

hmmm... why? you become father roi? :D

Sha_Gua75
04-09-2009, 09:46 PM
hmmm... why? you become father roi? :D

Busy for 3 reasons...

1) move house
2) father roi
3) study due to sponsorship....3 yrs study....

SingViet
05-09-2009, 05:57 AM
Busy for 3 reasons...

1) move house
2) father roi
3) study due to sponsorship....3 yrs study....

Very good news. Congrats. :D

Hurricane88
11-09-2009, 09:26 PM
Almost one week no post...all busy tcss in the other thread...:)

SingViet
11-09-2009, 10:15 PM
hahhah. All viet related bros have been busy in other threads.

Since my sister-in-law, let me relate what i have been going thru. This middle-age sister-in-law of mine is damm troublesome. Since coming in around 2 weeks ago, she has been talking so much. She asked my wife to call back to my mum-in-law, and now my mum-in-law says she wants to come soon also. KNN, cannot tahan. makes me feel like when i was in HCMC last time. Always surrounded with blood sucking worms who are always ready to suck some blood out of me. Damm..... was told also that other sisters and brothers also want to come. I think they assume that i am operating a free singapore tour agency for them. CB !!! :mad:

leecs
12-09-2009, 01:17 PM
They think you have a $$$ printing machine at home?

Hurricane88
12-09-2009, 03:21 PM
hahhah. All viet related bros have been busy in other threads.

Since my sister-in-law, let me relate what i have been going thru. This middle-age sister-in-law of mine is damm troublesome. Since coming in around 2 weeks ago, she has been talking so much. She asked my wife to call back to my mum-in-law, and now my mum-in-law says she wants to come soon also. KNN, cannot tahan. makes me feel like when i was in HCMC last time. Always surrounded with blood sucking worms who are always ready to suck some blood out of me. Damm..... was told also that other sisters and brothers also want to come. I think they assume that i am operating a free singapore tour agency for them. CB !!! :mad:

Yes, I heard of this too when I was in HCM...sister in-law is always the trouble maker telling the wife to do this and that...Vn family is closely knitted and will always like to group together to gossip...esp. with a well to do son in son-law because want to bask in your shining glory...hahaha...:)

jackbl
12-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Cos u are a rich son-in-law...

Damm..... was told also that other sisters and brothers also want to come. I think they assume that i am operating a free singapore tour agency for them. CB !!! :mad:

SingViet
12-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Cos u are a rich son-in-law...

i do not think that i am rich..... from the vietnamese point of view, every foreigner is rich :D

chen_zhen
14-09-2009, 08:45 AM
Any bros here whom their viet mother-in-law r saying together with them. KNN my wife had invited her mum to stay in our new flat...:mad:

I thk my new flat will become a viet contingent soon. :mad:

chen_zhen
14-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Vn family is closely knitted

this statement i very strongly agree with u. my wife's 'monster cousin' is always the troublemaker, always advising my wife how to deal with me, and act like a big shot ordering my wife to do alot things for her.... :mad:

leecs
14-09-2009, 09:35 AM
My good friend just came back from HCMC yesterday morning with his baxa. When they’re going through the routine customs inspection, his baxa was detained in budget terminal & was sent back this morning. My friend showed the officer the relevant documents for the ROM & it was insufficient. The Officer told my friend to book & confirms the ROM date and then he can fetch her from HCMC. They’re planning to ROM on December.

He sent an email to ICA. I told him nobody there will entertain him… What would you guys advice him to do? Thanks

Sha_Gua75
14-09-2009, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=leecs;4104787

He sent an email to ICA. I told him nobody there will entertain him… What would you guys advice him to do? Thanks[/QUOTE]

When it is nearer to his ROM date then try again

SingViet
14-09-2009, 01:04 PM
My good friend just came back from HCMC yesterday morning with his baxa. When they’re going through the routine customs inspection, his baxa was detained in budget terminal & was sent back this morning. My friend showed the officer the relevant documents for the ROM & it was insufficient. The Officer told my friend to book & confirms the ROM date and then he can fetch her from HCMC. They’re planning to ROM on December.

He sent an email to ICA. I told him nobody there will entertain him… What would you guys advice him to do? Thanks

Want to ROM in December and want to come in now under that excuse? That's lame. If he plans to ROM in December, book and confirm the date first and make sure there's evidence in black and white. Try to bring the gal in a few days before the actual date.

SingViet
14-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Any bros here whom their viet mother-in-law r saying together with them. KNN my wife had invited her mum to stay in our new flat...:mad:

hahha, wait till your wife gets PR and she apply for her mother to come here for 5 years. By then, you can sleep in the living room and hand all your salary to your wife and she will hand it to that viet old lady. Your life will be like HELL ;)

Hurricane88
14-09-2009, 01:26 PM

this statement i very strongly agree with u. my wife's 'monster cousin' is always the troublemaker, always advising my wife how to deal with me, and act like a big shot ordering my wife to do alot things for her.... :mad:

Good luck to you...better start planning before the whole flat is like Vn...dun know if you still in time to brain wash your wife...:)

SingViet
14-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Logged on to ICA website a few days ago and applied for 90 days extension for my sister-in-law. Next day, check status and was told to ask my wife to go down ICA with her sister-in-law to produce evidence of kinship. We went down this morning, officer checked birth certificate, and i was told to check status in 2 hours time. Paid $30 and my sister-in-law got the extension successfully. Easily done. What ICA wants to see is BLACK AND WHITE. No BLACK AND WHITE, say until cow comes home also no use. ;)

Hurricane88
15-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Logged on to ICA website a few days ago and applied for 90 days extension for my sister-in-law. Next day, check status and was told to ask my wife to go down ICA with her sister-in-law to produce evidence of kinship. We went down this morning, officer checked birth certificate, and i was told to check status in 2 hours time. Paid $30 and my sister-in-law got the extension successfully. Easily done. What ICA wants to see is BLACK AND WHITE. No BLACK AND WHITE, say until cow comes home also no use. ;)

Singapore besides a fine country oso a black an white nation...honesty, integrity, proof, law by law...:)

SingViet
15-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Singapore besides a fine country oso a black an white nation...honesty, integrity, proof, law by law...:)

`black and white nation, honesty, integrity, proof , law by law'... all these are for normal people like us ;)

Honey Boon
15-09-2009, 04:43 PM
the only good thing from getting your mother-in-law to stay with you in singapore... can deduct 5k from your chargeable income when filing your annual personal income tax return .... :mad:

hahha, wait till your wife gets PR and she apply for her mother to come here for 5 years. By then, you can sleep in the living room and hand all your salary to your wife and she will hand it to that viet old lady. Your life will be like HELL ;)

Honey Boon
15-09-2009, 04:47 PM
so are you happy with the approval of the extension? :D

SingViet
15-09-2009, 04:50 PM
the only good thing from getting your mother-in-law to stay with you in singapore... can deduct 5k from your chargeable income when filing your annual personal income tax return .... :mad:

I will rather that $5k be in my assessable income ;)

SingViet
15-09-2009, 04:51 PM
so are you happy with the approval of the extension? :D

hahhah, am i happy? that goes without saying, i am.... NOT so happy :D

cashier
17-09-2009, 09:55 PM
just now while shopping at a shoe shop i saw a 7mth pregnant woman bending down on her knees to help her hubby try the shoes, she was helping her hubby wear the diff shoes while the shop lady was standing next to her.

well of course the woman is not a local and so is the man but i dun think i can find and local womans doing that for her hubby. the man doesnt look fierce or abusive, in fact he is quite a MAN but not handsome type.

is this what vietnam woman will do for her hubby?

naemlo
17-09-2009, 09:58 PM

yes, but I won't let my pregnant wife to do this.

silent killer
18-09-2009, 02:00 AM
Hi every 1 i m kind of new here. i have been thinking about marrying a Vietnamese wife when i save up enough in the near future when i turn 28. my education n income r not good enough 2 win the hearts of local girls n i don't wanna be alone when i grow old so i thought of this. can any 1 give me some advise on this matter i really need some help here. i read some posts from this thread regarding the wife family asking u for $ n vietnam girls place their family first, i don't really know what 2 do now :(

SingViet
18-09-2009, 06:10 AM
just now while shopping at a shoe shop i saw a 7mth pregnant woman bending down on her knees to help her hubby try the shoes, she was helping her hubby wear the diff shoes while the shop lady was standing next to her.

well of course the woman is not a local and so is the man but i dun think i can find and local womans doing that for her hubby. the man doesnt look fierce or abusive, in fact he is quite a MAN but not handsome type.

i will not let my pregnant wife do this too, its just too tiring. This is in fact some of the things that local gals will not do even when they are not pregnant. Just too much pride involved for local gals. :D

SingViet
18-09-2009, 06:12 AM
Hi every 1 i m kind of new here. i have been thinking about marrying a Vietnamese wife when i save up enough in the near future when i turn 28. my education n income r not good enough 2 win the hearts of local girls n i don't wanna be alone when i grow old so i thought of this. can any 1 give me some advise on this matter i really need some help here. i read some posts from this thread regarding the wife family asking u for $ n vietnam girls place their family first, i don't really know what 2 do now :(

You are still young and marrying at 28 is also considered young. Besides finding negative points about vietnamese spouse in this thread, you will also find lots of positive points too and how some brothers managed to `brain-wash' their vietnamese spouse to give majority of their attention to the husband and child.

Hurricane88
18-09-2009, 11:14 AM

I think the positive points and advantages for having a Vn spouse outweighs the negative points and disadvantages...:)

You dun seem like a silent killer if you post like that...I propose you finish reading the whole thread or at least read 75% before you understand the merits of this thread...:)

silent killer
18-09-2009, 12:37 PM
You are still young and marrying at 28 is also considered young. Besides finding negative points about vietnamese spouse in this thread, you will also find lots of positive points too and how some brothers managed to `brain-wash' their vietnamese spouse to give majority of their attention to the husband and child.

thanks SingViet for your advise :)

silent killer
18-09-2009, 12:38 PM
I think the positive points and advantages for having a Vn spouse outweighs the negative points and disadvantages...:)

You dun seem like a silent killer if you post like that...I propose you finish reading the whole thread or at least read 75% before you understand the merits of this thread...:)

thanks Hurricane88 i will take note of it n continue reading this thread :)

sammyboyfor
18-09-2009, 03:01 PM
thanks SingViet for your advise :)

Should be "Thanks SingViet for your ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

SingViet
22-09-2009, 07:20 PM
I was at Tan Son Nhat Airport the other day checking in for my return flight to singapore, saw a young Singaporean couple checking in at the next counter. They brought with them a packet of Pho, with soup in a container and noodles in other, all in a plastic bag. The airport staff told them that they cannot bring the Pho up the plane and the Singaporean lady was damm mad. She then asked to check in the pho, the staff said NO too. She was pissed and said `Singapore can wat, why here cannot? !!! The soup less than 100ml wat' , i turned over and told them that fish sauce and other liquid like Pho noodle soup all cannot check in and this has been the norm for the past many years here, and they don't care too.

Come on, typical ugly and demanding Singaporean lady thinking that she can get whatever she wants. So shameful :confused:

Hurricane88
22-09-2009, 08:12 PM
I was at Tan Son Nhat Airport the other day checking in for my return flight to singapore, saw a young Singaporean couple checking in at the next counter. They brought with them a packet of Pho, with soup in a container and noodles in other, all in a plastic bag. The airport staff told them that they cannot bring the Pho up the plane and the Singaporean lady was damm mad. She then asked to check in the pho, the staff said NO too. She was pissed and said `Singapore can wat, why here cannot? !!! The soup less than 100ml wat' , i turned over and told them that fish sauce and other liquid like Pho noodle soup all cannot check in and this has been the norm for the past many years here, and they don't care too.

Come on, typical ugly and demanding Singaporean lady thinking that she can get whatever she wants. So shameful :confused:

First world country third world mentality...typical ugly sin who feel that they own the airline and the authority....no hard feelings to those sin who are not...:)

jackbl
23-09-2009, 02:23 AM
I think this will also happened to Changi Airport where a vietnamese gal wanted to check in the Dry Ba Chor mee with soup in another container... :D They are just minority and nothing to shout about :p
First world country third world mentality...typical ugly sin who feel that they own the airline and the authority....no hard feelings to those sin who are not...:)

SingViet
23-09-2009, 06:10 AM
i think i brought up the example of checking in the noodles and soup to illustrate on how demanding a typical singaporean lady can be and how vietnamese ladies can be much more accommodating than local gals. The subject is the attitude of the lady, not the noodles or soup :D

Hurricane88
23-09-2009, 06:36 AM
I think this will also happened to Changi Airport where a vietnamese gal wanted to check in the Dry Ba Chor mee with soup in another container... :D They are just minority and nothing to shout about :p

Hahaha...i dun think this will ever happen to vn gal because vn gal are not so demanding...:)

naemlo
23-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Hahaha...i dun think this will ever happen to vn gal because vn gal are not so demanding...:)

Not demanding.... but vn gers r fierce... :D esp HCMC. Common words on the street is "du ma".... Been almost a year in Hanoi... I'm still trying to figure out what their common scolding ppl words :D

chen_zhen
23-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Not demanding.... but vn gers r fierce... :D esp HCMC. Common words on the street is "du ma".... Been almost a year in Hanoi... I'm still trying to figure out what their common scolding ppl words :D

Bro, u r rite, "du ma".... is the common scolding ppl words. :p

Hurricane88
23-09-2009, 03:34 PM
Bro, u r rite, "du ma".... is the common scolding ppl words.

See Vn are typical chinese...almost all chinese even local Sin chinese likes to scold some foul words.."tiu ni..." or "gan na sai..."...:)

Din know hanoi or northern Vn dun scold any....:)

casannova03
23-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Not demanding.... but vn gers r fierce... :D esp HCMC. Common words on the street is "du ma".... Been almost a year in Hanoi... I'm still trying to figure out what their common scolding ppl words

Which means i almost 1 yea never meet you liao???:eek::eek:

Time fllies!!!! When you back can go drink with me?:D

naemlo
23-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Din know hanoi or northern Vn dun scold any...

Trying to find out... :D

Which means i almost 1 yea never meet you liao???:eek::eek:

Time fllies!!!! When you back can go drink with me?:D

Ya time waits for no man.... I thought u r very busy??

retsoor
24-09-2009, 12:37 AM
I'm still trying to figure out what their common scolding ppl words :D

it's not uncommon to hear "dit me may"

at least when driving a motorbike during the rush hour. usually fat ugly men who can not drive, with a Honda SH and a young gf sitting behind, trying to make up for their lack of driving skills, and trying to impress their young gf through liberal use of swear words (it never works. I usually smile to their girlfriends, understandingly, and they always smile back, shyly, as if they want to apologize)

naemlo
24-09-2009, 01:19 AM

u have to teach me what is "dit me may"...:D

Look at this way, the official 2nd language for me is Chinese and I even can't master it, why will I bother about vietnamese. Without vietnamese, I still survive well... cos of Ho Chi Minh notes...:D BTW your Henssery kept pestering me about u. Can u sextify her :D

Again what is "dit me may"?

SingViet
24-09-2009, 05:50 AM

at least when driving a motorbike during the rush hour. usually fat ugly men who can not drive, with a Honda SH and a young gf sitting behind, trying to make up for their lack of driving skills, and trying to impress their young gf through liberal use of swear words (it never works. I usually smile to their girlfriends, understandingly, and they always smile back, shyly, as if they want to apologize)

I am sure they don't need to impress their gf much with their Honda SH. The bike itself is already quite impressive. But with the ever growing population of cars in Vietnam, you find big expensive cars around. Bikes cannot impress much nowadays, even normal cars don't bring much impression to people. My toyota innova is seriously quite a loser when a BMW X5 or X6 comes close :D

Hurricane88
24-09-2009, 11:13 AM
I am sure they don't need to impress their gf much with their Honda SH. The bike itself is already quite impressive. But with the ever growing population of cars in Vietnam, you find big expensive cars around. Bikes cannot impress much nowadays, even normal cars don't bring much impression to people. My toyota innova is seriously quite a loser when a BMW X5 or X6 comes close :D

That day saw a Merc S500 and Daimler Benz too...who say they are poor...:)

KangTuo
24-09-2009, 11:15 AM
First step taken. Filled in form14 and send in...
cross finger, pray hard

These Idiotic Cheebye Asshole really takes their time to review
till now still no answer from them...
ask them... the answer i get is pending...
:mad::mad:

naemlo
24-09-2009, 11:22 AM
That day saw a Merc S500 and Daimler Benz too...who say they are poor...:)

In Hanoi, S550 is common including Bentley, Royce Rolls, BMW 750.... The rich are super rich. :rolleyes:

The poor a bit pity. Yesterday saw 3 persons riding a motor without helmet... The police signaled them to stop, long conversation and in the end, the owner of the motor followed the police back. Poor girl, no money to "pay" the police on the spot. I should have help her then..... :D

Hurricane88
24-09-2009, 11:27 AM
In Hanoi, S550 is common including Bentley, Royce Rolls, BMW 750.... The rich are super rich. :rolleyes:

The poor a bit pity. Yesterday saw 3 persons riding a motor without helmet... The police signaled them to stop, long conversation and in the end, the owner of the motor followed the police back. Poor girl, no money to "pay" the police on the spot. I should have help her then..... :D

Yes...now your points is 2161..singapore pools 1st Prize on 20 Sep 2009...if you struck then sure enough to help her....:)

retsoor
24-09-2009, 01:36 PM
The rich are super rich. :rolleyes:

4 years ago my 23yo assistant borrowed my old Jaguar for her wedding. Already at the wedding I noticed that the salary I was paying her, 300us$/month, probably wasn't even pocket money for her. She was quite good, professional, she had studied business administration in australia, she was the assistant of the sales & marketing director at one of the big 5* hotels here before i hired her.

Somehow she found out I was selling the Jag 2 years later, she immediately called me, she wanted to buy it, and came to have a look at it, in a BMW 750 :)

There's 85 million people here...and many are making serious money. We foreigners are merely poor guys. Even compared to our 23 yo local assistants.

dit me may

It's not something which will make you a lot of new friends when you say it. It means: F*ck your M*other

SingViet
25-09-2009, 06:01 AM

No choice bro. They have the final say. We are just normal singaporeans, no matter how much noise we make, they also don't care. Wish you lots of luck !!! :D

SingViet
25-09-2009, 06:05 AM
There's 85 million people here...and many are making serious money. We foreigners are merely poor guys. Even compared to our 23 yo local assistants.

yes i do agree that many viets are making seriously good money nowadays. Majority of foreigners in Vietnam cannot compare with the rich there. But just like in china and india, the income gap between the rich and poor is damm big, the rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer.

Hurricane88
25-09-2009, 10:03 AM

Bro KT, dealing with ICA on this matter, you need alot of patience...getting angry will not help...no news may be a good thing...because fast reply tends to be negative answers...in my previous posts, I reminded you to keep appealing till they approved...every appeal may take 2 to 3 months...so you need to be very patient...:)

KangTuo
25-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Bro KT, dealing with ICA on this matter, you need alot of patience...getting angry will not help...no news may be a good thing...because fast reply tends to be negative answers...in my previous posts, I reminded you to keep appealing till they approved...every appeal may take 2 to 3 months...so you need to be very patient...:)

The ICA say that they will reply through slow mail.
everyday go home eagerly open my letterbox to see if there is any letter for ICA but I see only handphone bills, utility bills, credit cards bills :p

Nothing make me happy when opening letterbox...

the slow mail is really really slow

KangTuo
25-09-2009, 11:01 AM
yes i do agree that many viets are making seriously good money nowadays. Majority of foreigners in Vietnam cannot compare with the rich there. But just like in china and india, the income gap between the rich and poor is damm big, the rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer.

Sillypore as well...

happy000
25-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Dealing with statutory board or government agencies need patience.

I remember a few years back when we need approval from a government agency to take back a certain property (on TOP) but they refused as they will need to compensate us.

We went to the MP and they just wrote a routine letter to the agency. We persisted and visit the MP for at least 10 times (one month one time) and finally they agree to take back the property and compensate us.

Persistence will pay. :)

Hurricane88
25-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Dealing with statutory board or government agencies need patience.

I remember a few years back when we need approval from a government agency to take back a certain property (on TOP) but they refused as they will need to compensate us.

We went to the MP and they just wrote a routine letter to the agency. We persisted and visit the MP for at least 10 times (one month one time) and finally they agree to take back the property and compensate us.

Persistence will pay. :)

So you learn from this experience...appeal till approve...patience that's the key...:)

Hurricane88
25-09-2009, 12:44 PM
The ICA say that they will reply through slow mail.
everyday go home eagerly open my letterbox to see if there is any letter for ICA but I see only handphone bills, utility bills, credit cards bills :p

Nothing make me happy when opening letterbox...

the slow mail is really really slow

Bro KT, no choice lor...slow or snail mail oso bo pian...your appeal letter must be well written...I remember reading appeal letter from MP that reads something like that

"During the past 3 years, Mr xxx had visited Ms xxx in HCM, Vn numerous times per year...Mr xxx is madly in love with Ms xxx and both wanted to settle down quickly in Singapore...they had waited 3 years for the the ban to be lifted for Ms xxx and hope ICA person in-charge or MOS can help to approve Ms xxx to visit Singapore to be with his beloved Mr xxx....."

KangTuo
25-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Bro KT, no choice lor...slow or snail mail oso bo pian...your appeal letter must be well written...I remember reading appeal letter from MP that reads something like that

not to that stage yet but hope not be go to that stage.
only did a initial application simply by filling up the forms.

step 2: visit MP to complain about the response time from ICA :D

serioussillyguy
25-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Some bros here married a viet as wife for years..how u feel about their character and emotional?

Do you bros here felt that most viet gals initally u start dating are well known for their soft spoken,caring, loving character...after a year or 2 in relationship, they r infact very sensitive example if we sing guys support n help their familes, they will related the whole matters when arguement starts between husband n wife thru hanbands got no sure intention..when they angry, they can hang up phone for a week or two...to torture u?

SingViet
26-09-2009, 11:14 AM
Some bros here married a viet as wife for years..how u feel about their character and emotional?

Do you bros here felt that most viet gals initally u start dating are well known for their soft spoken,caring, loving character...after a year or 2 in relationship, they r infact very sensitive example if we sing guys support n help their familes, they will related the whole matters when arguement starts between husband n wife thru hanbands got no sure intention..when they angry, they can hang up phone for a week or two...to torture u?

we come to the same point again on how you can `brain-wash' your wife to accept the fact that you and children are more important than her useless family back home. If after a few years of marriage, she still depend on you solely for money to feed her whoile family, then it spells trouble. My wife hardly ask me to send money to her parents, its me who always want to give some small token of 1 oe 2 million VND. Only once in a while, like this Moon Cake festival that my wife ask me to send 1.5 million VND for her parents to buy some food and fruits for praying. ;)

Hurricane88
26-09-2009, 11:40 AM

Think you dun understand vn gal culture enough to marry them...alot had been discussed in this thread...if you let your vn wife run your life then you will have a very tiring experience...better start brain wash them before too late...from your post it seems that you are not staying together yet...good luck...:)

SingViet
26-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Think you dun understand vn gal culture enough to marry them...alot had been discussed in this thread...if you let your vn wife run your life then you will have a very tiring experience...better start brain wash them before too late...from your post it seems that you are not staying together yet...good luck...:)

I agree with Bro Hurricane88. You have to run your life yourself and you also have to run your vn spouse's life. One thing that i know i will never do is to let my wife run the finances. When i first got married with my wife, she requested to run the finances. I refused. I know if she runs the finances, we will always be broke and even be in huge debt as her family will try all ways to suck every penny from us. Husband of vietnamese spouses need to be the stronger and decisive party as most of the vietnamese spouses are not highly educated and thus lack knowledge in most areas and to make things worse, the pressure from their family. treat your viet spouse well and she will treat you even better. Communicate and explain to her your difficulties and discuss on how both of you can work towards a better tomorrow. :D

cashier
26-09-2009, 12:24 PM
I agree with Bro Hurricane88. You have to run your life yourself and you also have to run your vn spouse's life. One thing that i know i will never do is to let my wife run the finances. When i first got married with my wife, she requested to run the finances. I refused. I know if she runs the finances, we will always be broke and even be in huge debt as her family will try all ways to suck every penny from us. Husband of vietnamese spouses need to be the stronger and decisive party as most of the vietnamese spouses are not highly educated and thus lack knowledge in most areas and to make things worse, the pressure from their family. treat your viet spouse well and she will treat you even better. Communicate and explain to her your difficulties and discuss on how both of you can work towards a better tomorrow. :D

never ever let ur wife run the finance. it is what is left of a man's pride in this screwed up feminist singapore world (fucked up woman charter).

cashier
26-09-2009, 01:09 PM
latest news abt vietnam bride agency in singapore

Diva - American flies to S'pore to find a Vietnam bride (http://www.divaasia.com/article/5153)

casannova03
26-09-2009, 01:23 PM

As with any other relationships, vietnamese wives notwithstanding, there is always the honeymoon period. This is the time when you date and enjoy with no serious thoughts about the future. You enjoy the moments as it is and that is all that matters.

However, when you decide to settle down, many important issues will crop up and you will have to make serious decisions on how the two of you want to live together. This is the start of the testing times between any couples as you will start to make many decisions together. Of course, with issues to be handled, the instances of disagreements increases as well. So it is not fair to compare to the times when you first know your partner.

Character wise, they tend to be more family oriented and takes care of the family. Initially, their thoughts will be on their family back home cos that's about the only family they have. Like bro SingViet have mentioned, it will be crucial that you slowly let her know that your very own family right here in SIngapore needs attention as well. Without kids, I would say its somewhat harder to convince them. With kids, you might find the convincing part much easier.

Emotionally wise, I feel although they always appear strong on the outside, they are actually quite fragile on the inside. Which means to say that they still very much depend on you for emotional support. Think of it this way- They are in a foreign country with no or limited friends. Unlike yourself, you grew up in SG and have many friends and kakis and activities to choose from. They only have u and a handful of friends. So its pivotal that you allocate enough time and attention to her.

Depending on how you know her, you might want to minimise her contact with some friends especially those that she knows from her previous night-spot stints - for obvious reasons!

I think I mentioned this before but I'll say it again - Most of them will just keep quiet and refuse to tell you why they are furious with you. They feel that since you have done something to infuriate them, its your duty to find out why and then pacify them.:eek:

However, just remember that most of them are 嘴硬心软 or "mouth hard heart soft" so just be the gentlemen and coax a little to find out what's wrong.;)

Kualalumpur
26-09-2009, 09:26 PM

I just fired again all of my staff, restarting with new ones. Wonder why:D

Same story as you, some of my employees went really wealthy, except that I backtraced everything, and investigated all, forced my customers to speak. I had a VN company in my company and I was earning about half of the total customer portfolio money :eek: The customers, foreigners, were too happy to get bargains and such from my workers, so they never informed to me until I forced them.

They can have a lot of money very quickly as your example, now if you cool down, sit down, and think carefully like I did. How come they can have that much money so fast? There is absolutely no honest business that can bring you so much money in such a short time. Even if you are the perfect businessman, apart from very, very few exceptions. I have seen my driver getting as well a house at a couple hundred thousands USD, this kind of things. No wonder, they had a dishonest way to earn that money.

That's one of Vietnam worst problem in the time being and the future. Many must control their envy for money at any cost, without caring about anything, honor, integrity, honesty. Then it will be fine.

I would say from my experience that they are not that soft speaking and caring, except a handful. They are trained to play like that to find a husband or sponsor. Afterwards, their depth is a bit different.

They want to manage everything, and I witnessed many of my friends who were weak being converted from a man to a kind of obedient snail, by fear of the screams, shouts, beats - quite a lot can beat you for a "yes" or a "no" that they did not like, after a few months or years of "happy wedding".

You must make the things very clear, if she is angry and there is no apparent reason, you must be double angry, not be afraid and apologise, or you loose.

Many women here have a special way to make the men feel guilty. That's the men fault, so the men must do better, be sweeter. We call this "dog training of the husbands".

You must break this training, do not abide to any of their habits in the house, break the habits, then you can see how they are really, and decide if they are good wives or not. They want to buy this today? Make them wait tomorrow. They want to put the oven on the left of the kitchen set? Put it on the right because "you like it". See their reaction. More often than not, many will start to be angry, because it is not "as they want it".

They must be used to, because many things will not be "as they want" in their future. :D You cannot abide to everything they say, want, need, want you to do, or it means that at the end you are nothing more than a robot, like many husbands I have seen, work, bring the money home for the "family" whatever it means, including your own child, and go to work the next day. Forbidden to see this friend, because you wife does not like it, forbidden to talk with that one on the phone, because you wife does not like it, etc... until you just become a working machine to bring back the money at home for the "family".

You must have a very strong personality to engage with a Vietnamese woman, or you will be broken and become a larvae. I have seen too many of them, bleak looking, their eyes exhausted, and saying that they are "very happy" because they are forced to say like that as an habit forced by their wives.

I have been a bit like that some years ago, so I know what I am talking about, and that woman was not at all a bar girl. A strange mixture of love, tenderness, and bitter, angriness to try to train me, torture me. Speak every day about "my" bad habits, repeat, scream it, shout it, hang up the phone. Then a day later say that she loves me, she needs me... Few hours after, again the same story about the bad habits -nothing to be shy of-, just to keep people in weak condition. I dropped after few months :mad:

One last thing, if you do not like any of her friends for obvious reasons - with the Vietnamese husband they would never dare to keep contact with all of their former boyfriends, with a foreigner husband, it is orgasmic, get the former viet boyfriend and the actual husband to meet each other, and still take a drink or whatever with their former boyfriends -, tell her you do not want her to see any of her former boyfriends or bad friends from before, very strong. The first time you notice, tell her and be angry, do not accept any explanation - I know why I said that, I have been a carrot before - the second time, be more angry, the third time, no matter the consequences, throw her out INSTANT, wife, girlfriend or otherwise. It means that woman is already contaminated, and there is nothing good to expect in the medium to far future. Trust me on that.

Sorry if I am a bit bitter, that's just my experience and the one of several of my friends. I found out there are less problems if the Vietnamese wife is moved OUT of Vietnam before it's too late.

cashier
26-09-2009, 09:42 PM
I just fired again all of my staff, restarting with new ones. Wonder why:D

Same story as you, some of my employees went really wealthy, except that I backtraced everything, and investigated all, forced my customers to speak. I had a VN company in my company and I was earning about half of the total customer portfolio money :eek: The customers, foreigners, were too happy to get bargains and such from my workers, so they never informed to me until I forced them.

They can have a lot of money very quickly as your example, now if you cool down, sit down, and think carefully like I did. How come they can have that much money so fast? There is absolutely no honest business that can bring you so much money in such a short time. Even if you are the perfect businessman, apart from very, very few exceptions. I have seen my driver getting as well a house at a couple hundred thousands USD, this kind of things. No wonder, they had a dishonest way to earn that money.

That's one of Vietnam worst problem in the time being and the future. Many must control their envy for money at any cost, without caring about anything, honor, integrity, honesty. Then it will be fine.

I would say from my experience that they are not that soft speaking and caring, except a handful. They are trained to play like that to find a husband or sponsor. Afterwards, their depth is a bit different.

They want to manage everything, and I witnessed many of my friends who were weak being converted from a man to a kind of obedient snail, by fear of the screams, shouts, beats - quite a lot can beat you for a "yes" or a "no" that they did not like, after a few months or years of "happy wedding".

You must make the things very clear, if she is angry and there is no apparent reason, you must be double angry, not be afraid and apologise, or you loose.

Many women here have a special way to make the men feel guilty. That's the men fault, so the men must do better, be sweeter. We call this "dog training of the husbands".

You must break this training, do not abide to any of their habits in the house, break the habits, then you can see how they are really, and decide if they are good wives or not. They want to buy this today? Make them wait tomorrow. They want to put the oven on the left of the kitchen set? Put it on the right because "you like it". See their reaction. More often than not, many will start to be angry, because it is not "as they want it".

They must be used to, because many things will not be "as they want" in their future. :D You cannot abide to everything they say, want, need, want you to do, or it means that at the end you are nothing more than a robot, like many husbands I have seen, work, bring the money home for the "family" whatever it means, including your own child, and go to work the next day. Forbidden to see this friend, because you wife does not like it, forbidden to talk with that one on the phone, because you wife does not like it, etc... until you just become a working machine to bring back the money at home for the "family".

You must have a very strong personality to engage with a Vietnamese woman, or you will be broken and become a larvae. I have seen too many of them, bleak looking, their eyes exhausted, and saying that they are "very happy" because they are forced to say like that as an habit forced by their wives.

I have been a bit like that some years ago, so I know what I am talking about, and that woman was not at all a bar girl. A strange mixture of love, tenderness, and bitter, angriness to try to train me, torture me. Speak every day about "my" bad habits, repeat, scream it, shout it, hang up the phone. Then a day later say that she loves me, she needs me... Few hours after, again the same story about the bad habits -nothing to be shy of-, just to keep people in weak condition. I dropped after few months :mad:

One last thing, if you do not like any of her friends for obvious reasons - with the Vietnamese husband they would never dare to keep contact with all of their former boyfriends, with a foreigner husband, it is orgasmic, get the former viet boyfriend and the actual husband to meet each other, and still take a drink or whatever with their former boyfriends -, tell her you do not want her to see any of her former boyfriends or bad friends from before, very strong. The first time you notice, tell her and be angry, do not accept any explanation - I know why I said that, I have been a carrot before - the second time, be more angry, the third time, no matter the consequences, throw her out INSTANT, wife, girlfriend or otherwise. It means that woman is already contaminated, and there is nothing good to expect in the medium to far future. Trust me on that.

Sorry if I am a bit bitter, that's just my experience and the one of several of my friends. I found out there are less problems if the Vietnamese wife is moved OUT of Vietnam before it's too late.

good read. i believe some singapore woman also beat their husband to submission

serioussillyguy
27-09-2009, 03:22 AM
thks bro for all the replies n really appreciate tat.

I believed most bros married viet wife are their first marriage?mine a bit complicated...can only said she has waited for me few years n i sensed tat the reasons her emotion nowaday behave liked bear n bull mkt.Hope on the day i marry her everything tuned back to normal.

serioussillyguy
27-09-2009, 03:46 AM
i would say most foreigners took them quite a bit of time to understand our marriage n separation systems here. Especially if they r not even long term staying in sing yet.

Being travelling in & out often to viet. I have seen kind of husbands ended up liked wat those bros mentioned earlier. In vietnam, most of them r taiwanese man who settled down with younger wife in viet. U can see them in marketplace, their behavior are just liked dogs being chained up.haha

Kualalumpur
27-09-2009, 07:46 AM
thks bro for all the replies n really appreciate tat.

I believed most bros married viet wife are their first marriage?mine a bit complicated...can only said she has waited for me few years n i sensed tat the reasons her emotion nowaday behave liked bear n bull mkt.Hope on the day i marry her everything tuned back to normal.

If you waited a few years, most likely you have to find another one, sorry to say that. And if you marry her, it will be possibly worse. You have to pay people around her house to find out if she has other boyfriends. There is a certain Vietnamese solidarity, so you have to overcome it and put 50US on the table to a Xe om to watch, and another 200USD if he reports to you who is the other. Do not even question if there is another one, there is one for sure.

A standard Vietnamese girl who stays virgin at any cost before wedding is no problem, but once they have had sex once, they can go out with many men, because they will not offer themselves as virgin, except surgery, so they do not need to care, why not enjoy, and try several boyfriends to see who is the most fit as a husband?

I have seen countless cases of foreigners waiting to marry their girlfriend in Vietnam, and nearly as many where the girl had another boyfriend, vietnamese or foreigner, backed up by her own parents, friends, and everything.

When foreigner carrot comes to Vietnam, no one talks about the second boyfriend, the foreigner is received in the family as normal, do not feel anything. Because the foreigner is more interesting, the girl keeps the viet boyfriend, who knows the whole picture. Sometimes he will be behind that girl life long, and the foreigner husband will never feel it. The girls are master in hiding their lovers, to a point you cannot even believe it.

When they are not too confident, they will have 2-3-4 complete 'set ups of life'.

Boyfriend A arrives, it is restaurant A, C,G, friend 1,2,3,4, hotel 1, and working colleagues A and B, go to cinema in that place, sex like a first timer like boyfriend A likes, and talk about disgusting sex practices.

Boyfriend B arrives, restaurant B,E,F, never go to cinema, because she does not like, never go out with work colleagues A and B, because they are real bastards that cheated her, go to night club A, do anal sex and whatever boyfriend B likes.

The parents welcome boyfriend A and B as the futur husband, accept the gifts, and everything from boyfriend A and B. I do not mean only low level families, medium and high level families are the same.

One of my friends and me went through that, and I know another girl like that.

She came to see me because her husband was crazy after her and wanted to divorce. She did not see anything wrong to have 2 boyfriend at the same time until they married physically - not even engaged-, and she told me that in Vietnam it is normal, but after being married it is "different". She wanted me to talk with her husband to persuade him that it is normal. and that he is to be 'send to the hospital for crazy people' because he wanted to divorce her few months after wedding.

Background of the story, she had 2 boyfriend foreigners at the same time, conservative with one, her future husband, wild crazy sex machine with the other - ass licking, fisting. Former was few years older than her, latter was 59 when she was 23 and liked to have videos of their sex performances.

Latter her husband found some emails with vids and pictures of sexual intercourses including a long ass licking session, and confirmed by her, video taken 2 months before the wedding ceremony, 1 scanned letter from her parent to be grateful for the holidays he paid for the whole family, etc... My friend who is married with her showed me that, really hard to believe.

She explained there was nothing wrong, because:

- It was before being married
- She had the right to have several boyfriends and choose.
- Her parents and her should never have refused the gift, they are educated and from a high class family, so it is clear they did not accept for the money
- If the second boyfriend was blind and paid for her too much, it is not her fault, he should have been careful, that's it.
- Sex tapes circulating at her husband work are nothing, because her husband - european foreigner- just have to explain to his work colleagues that it is from 'before wedding', and it is normal for a girlfriend and a boyfriend. She is tired by my friend and very angry because he complains that his reputation is broken.

Frankly, if there were videos of your wife licking the ass of a 60 years old man circulating at your work, you would accept it if the video was taken 2 months before your wedding :confused:

If her husband is angry because he discovered all of that, and found out that she is using a lot of LV bags, watches, clothes, paid by the other man before, it is because her husband is stupid and crazy. She beat him many times in the last months because he 'upsetted her' with those stories.

It was so funny when she told me the story, she found she was the perfect wife 'since they married', why my friend complains about her having 2 boyfriends for 3 years before wedding, the sex videos, the sex pictures, the gifts, the appointment with her former boyfriend just to take a coffee (that one seems to be a classical, I got that, and several of my friends as well), etc ?

According to her he was completely insane to be disgusted, there was nothing wrong, because all of that was before they married (some 7 weeks before :eek:) and I had to persuade him to 'control himself'. I just push him to divorce now, as I feel the danger.

In Vietnam I cannot think of any girl waiting seriously her future foreigner husband to marry her. It is parties, others boyfriends, etc... because most think they have the right to before they marry according to them, and they can hide. Sorry to say that.

Being travelling in & out often to viet. I have seen kind of husbands ended up liked wat those bros mentioned earlier. In vietnam, most of them r taiwanese man who settled down with younger wife in viet. U can see them in marketplace, their behavior are just liked dogs being chained up.haha

Taiwanese are one group, look at the westerners or US, or Australian. It is worse even. Most of them are completely under control, turn right when their wife tell them to do so. Most of them have huge screams inside their house when they try to think by themselves, they are being tortured, but they no longer have the will to do anything.

The main problem is that quite a lot of people who just come for few days or weeks a year to VN will not believe such really common stories, until it happens to them. Many foreigners are completely broken and dog trained, and they will not dare to speak to even their closest friends.

One more thing you must keep in mind, when you divorce a vietnamese, if you stay in Vietnam, her and her family will do everything, even really dirty, to throw you out of Vietnam. I witnesses that several times. You must accept to both loose your family, see your child once per month, and loose your work and business when you divorce. That's why many people are scared to divorce, they have nothing, their wives control more or less everything. If you are employed, it is easier, but if you are your own boss, you may have to accept to go out of Vietnam, restart everything with little money. That's why it is always safest to move out of VN when you are married, or keep work and bank accounts in and out of Vietnam.

They want to explain to everyone that they had to divorce the dirty cheating foreigner to save their face.

serioussillyguy
27-09-2009, 09:48 AM
Tks KLbros,

I agree with your msg,many years stay in and out vietnam, i have see wat you mentioned both in HCM n village people.

My finances nor nothing have been in control by her or her family. I won't like bros who want to deceive themselves liked: "my gf sure only loyal to me".

To me a relationship is all about mutual trust.Vitenamese gals is being well known for hiding bf even they have married overseas. this not only happens in Viet land.One story her cousin married singland 3 years ago, give birth to cute gal, every few mths she go back visit her parent, even few days in viet, she having great time w her bf, with her family backup as cover.her older age husband still working hard in singland dun know wat happening there at same time.

Her village got 1 17yo beautiful gal once taste the 1st time by her ahbeng bf, everyfew weeks heard she having sex w xxx, next week breakoff with who, go with who...all these character is about individual.

But what u mentioned is very true.those things happened very very common for viet. i think all is about lack of family teaching since the way they r brought up in that poor viet land.

Kualalumpur
27-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Tks KLbros,
But what u mentioned is very true.those things happened very very common for viet. i think all is about lack of family teaching since the way they r brought up in that poor viet land.

I have a different view. To my mind they are taught about money, fun, great life, TV - I cannot count how many believe the Hollywood movies to be true to real life :confused: -, and 'saving the face'. Their whole life is driven by 'saving their face' and 'saving their family face'.

It is a special permit to do everything, even the most disgusting, at the sole mandatory condition that no one can prove it and that their face is kept clean in public therefore. They learn how to do, and they do it successfully. That's it.

Another note that I know first and second hand, another trick from women who want to break or divorce is to make a complete sexual strike, beat, scream, avoid their husband to sleep, etc... Because the husband still has hope, or has child, he tries to stand of that, ends up with a girlfriend, and that's exactly what his wife was waiting for. Scream, shout, police, mess, and she can divorce of that dirty foreigner. Be very careful if you are married, never take a girlfriend until you are divorced, take clear sharp decision for the divorce, never try to wait to see later, or you are done nicely sooner or later.

sammyboyfor
27-09-2009, 04:30 PM
This thread seems to just drone on and on and on.....:rolleyes:

I guess the time has come for me to ask the most basic of questions... shouldn't the emphasis be on "Making Vietnamese Life Partners understand YOU!"?

Have SG men forgotten how to wear trousers?:rolleyes:

SingViet
27-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Aiyoh, the thing is very simple.

(1) There's a high chance that your viet wife is having a viet bf back home in Vietnam if she goes back `home' very often.

(2) Foreigners are dumb ass in vietnam. Easy to con and easy to satify with sex. If you think with your dick with a viet gal, the likelihood of you being con to your last dick hair is very high.

(3) Why are we foreigners called DUMB ASS in vietnam? because we trust our viet gals too much, allowing them to dictate us with their lam tinh offers.

(4) Whether you like it or not, anything is possible with MONEY in vietnam. If you are still thinking that singapore cannot do this, so vietnam also cannot do. Then you seriously need to find out more about vietnam.

(5) even if you speak lots of tieng viet but cannot understand their culture too much, then go ahead and trust your GF 100%. Look at all their tricks, they are similiar. But why are so many singaporean man still falling for it? its because too many singapore man lack love and sex and viet gals know this is crucial .

No matter what, no use thinking so much. Some gals will change after some time while majoirty will not. It depends on your luck and how you try to change your viet spouse and let her understand you more. :D

sammyboyfor
27-09-2009, 04:50 PM
No matter what, no use thinking so much. Some gals will change after some time while majoirty will not. It depends on your luck and how you try to change your viet spouse and let her understand you more. :D

You've summed it up pretty well. You're made it pretty obvious that most Singapore men are dimwitted eunuchs who allow their foreign wives to call all the shots. :rolleyes:

How some foreign peasant girls can outsmart educated SG men is beyond me. It boggles the mind.:eek:

Sha_Gua75
27-09-2009, 05:41 PM
how some foreign peasant girls can outsmart educated sg men is beyond me. It boggles the mind.:eek:

色字头上一把刀 :d

Hurricane88
28-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Wow the topic was full of spices and certainly hot...scary to hear so many negatives about vn gals...:) All that being said...I seen both side of the coins...yes, heard and seen vn gals being victims to foreigner guys...in these cases the vn gals were duped of sex, money and all the lovelies...so my point is when you love any vn gal then you must do your due diligence...dun be too trusting and never let them run your finances...just give her a sum monthly just enough for the household expenditure...my two cents worth...:)

chen_zhen
28-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Wow the topic was full of spices and certainly hot...scary to hear so many negatives about vn gals...:)

IMHO it is more scary to hear about negatives of SG gals....:cool:

casannova03
28-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Wow the topic was full of spices and certainly hot...scary to hear so many negatives about vn gals... All that being said...I seen both side of the coins...yes, heard and seen vn gals being victims to foreigner guys...in these cases the vn gals were duped of sex, money and all the lovelies...so my point is when you love any vn gal then you must do your due diligence...dun be too trusting and never let them run your finances...just give her a sum monthly just enough for the household expenditure...my two cents worth...

Yeah, what bro KL has said was certainly news to me since i do not reside in HCMC and does not know that there are so many stunt-women there!:eek:

I certainly agree that there are always both sides of the coins to all views and arguments.. But what is mentioned by bro KL is something I think that i have never heard b4!! Well, of course you have the usual boyfriend in VN and boyfriend in SG but what bro KL has related is something that is on another level altogether!!

At the end of the day, what matters most is the one gal that is beside you and, she, you must be in control and be alert at all times.;) It may take time but with persistence, you will be in control!!:D:D

cashier
28-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Yeah, what bro KL has said was certainly news to me since i do not reside in HCMC and does not know that there are so many stunt-women there!:eek:

I certainly agree that there are always both sides of the coins to all views and arguments.. But what is mentioned by bro KL is something I think that i have never heard b4!! Well, of course you have the usual boyfriend in VN and boyfriend in SG but what bro KL has related is something that is on another level altogether!!

At the end of the day, what matters most is the one gal that is beside you and, she, you must be in control and be alert at all times.;) It may take time but with persistence, you will be in control!!:D:D

all i can say is that the freaking PAP rule make singapore man damn weak and dumb.....

serioussillyguy
28-09-2009, 11:30 PM
By saying Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner,is being easier to mention than really look at those ladies and understand them with normal mindset.

1, all kinds of stories, real tales about them have made them being sterotype in the way they sure betray their foreign partner as long they r being left alone in vietland. ?

2. in viet, once they control ur monies, u r 'game over'?

3.in singland, they have minimum chances to do anything hurting their partner here?becos being watched by jealous hubby closely daily.

Can we say those cuties married with some uncompatible partners who the latter might capable of using fists on foreigner wife here, one of these cuties betray their hubby, all the other are the same?becos they r vietnamese gals ma?

Other tales liked Viet gals get sold to brothel,kanna sandbag by malaysia hubby,being cheated n use body to earn livings to support young gigolo both in singland n malayland becos they r vietgal...they deserve it?

All these happened to thai partners, china partners or even others...not only viet gals capable of those 'crime mentioned'

1970s malaysia gals rushed in singland to work in health centre are all 'good gals' becos they r not thai, PRC, viet?

Agree? earliest in 1990 times,we do heard even more terrible things done by PRC wife.

By saying understanding them is to understand them well and live happily till both aging...not by having negative views then say understanding ur partner.

Sorry if my views are offensive to some bros.All human r to be understand equally n not based on where they r from with negative stories to sterotype them.

SingViet
29-09-2009, 06:12 AM
No matter if they are viet, thais, PRC or any other nationality, there will be good and bad ones. This thread serves as an information hub for bros with vietnamese spouse to share their views and experiences with other bros. In no way are we discriminating against the viets. By listing down some of the negative examples seen, it serves as a warning to bros to be careful but at the same time, it will make bros to love and treasure their viet spouses more if they are good. ;)

jackbl
29-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Chao anh! U are always early to post. Yeah, good points of viet gal we already know. Here serves a warning to ppl as what pattern they can come out with and u can "counteract" them, or at least have knowledge of their doings... WE have no means of degrading them, thats for sure. Chung Toi thich gai viet nam!!!
it serves as a warning to bros to be careful but at the same time, it will make bros to love and treasure their viet spouses more if they are good. ;)

Hurricane88
29-09-2009, 02:27 PM
Sorry if my views are offensive to some bros.All human r to be understand equally n not based on where they r from with negative stories to stereotype them.

Yes, this is the keyword...stereotype...Vn gals had been stereotyped in this topic...:)

I met a young gal in one of my trip...she told me she is a doctor...visiting her sister's family in Sin...her brother in-law is Indian...this gal looks good and speaks English pretty well...in our short conversation she told me quite alot of Vn ger culture which is totally extinct in Sin gal culture...I was impressed by her views and outspoken with aura of confidence...:)

I asked her how much she earns as a doctor working in government hospital and she sheepishly told me that not alot but enough to live...next year she will open her own clinic and life will be better...:)

Moral of story...open your eyes...dun just try to find easy targets...there are many good ones...of course it takes time and you need to travel to meet her...but if she turned out to be a virtuous spouse then I think it's worth it...:)

vagrant
29-09-2009, 11:45 PM
I met a young gal in one of my trip...this gal looks good and speaks English pretty well...I was impressed by her views and outspoken with aura of confidence

Hi Bro, is she still available? :D
Master Jack, mai tu liao ;):D

jackbl
30-09-2009, 12:50 AM
U also mai tu liao, so free at home to chak me ha??? How's your learning progress? :p

Hurricane88
30-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Hi Bro, is she still available? :D

hahaha...I dun know if the doc who specialise in Neurology and Head Trauma is still available...I shall try to jio her for coffee and find out...one thing is she dun mind to make frens with Sin man and the mention of finding a sin man as bf put a big smile on her face...:)

Hurricane88
30-09-2009, 09:54 AM
deleted duplicate post

SING_IN_HCMC
30-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Chao anh! U are always early to post. Yeah, good points of viet gal we already know. Here serves a warning to ppl as what pattern they can come out with and u can "counteract" them, or at least have knowledge of their doings... WE have no means of degrading them, thats for sure. Chung Toi thich gai viet nam!!!

Bro,

I would take it you mean "Chung ta thich gai vietnam" than "Chung toi thich gai vietnam". hehhe..learnt from tu dien toc dai. no offence:D

chung ta = we including the speaker

chung toi = we excluding speaker

jackbl
30-09-2009, 12:04 PM
:p The case is i dun know whether the listener likes gal vietnam or not :D
Bro,

I would take it you mean "Chung ta thich gai vietnam" than "Chung toi thich gai vietnam". hehhe..learnt from tu dien toc dai. no offence:D

casannova03
30-09-2009, 01:48 PM
By saying understanding them is to understand them well and live happily till both aging...not by having negative views then say understanding ur partner.

Sorry if my views are offensive to some bros.All human r to be understand equally n not based on where they r from with negative stories to sterotype them.

Yo bro, I understand where you are coming from.

I have said before many times that people speak from experiences and that they are just relating what they have encountered or have been thru themselves. It is by no means a sign that yardstick that should be used for vietnamese life partners.

Everything is possible in this world. So we are actually learning something new everyday. It may well be isolated cases but met with more frequently by some bros, which explains why they have a overwhelming negative view of vietnamese partners. Many other factors also play a part in deciding a person's view on certain issues.

As such, we do not need to look too seriously or too deep with some of the experiences shared. It's more of kind of good-to-know stuffs that we keep in mind and that we know such thing are happening.

At the end of the day, dun be too bothered by comments in here. I will be relating comments from a women's point-of view in my own thread soon. So maybe it may help you address some of the unfair or biased comments that you've seen.

Cheers!!:D:D

jackbl
30-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Today so free to write such a long comment ha :D
I will be relating comments from a women's point-of view in my own thread soon. So maybe it may help you address some of the unfair or biased comments that you've seen.

Hurricane88
30-09-2009, 02:12 PM
At the end of the day, dun be too bothered by comments in here. I will be relating comments from a women's point-of view in my own thread soon. So maybe it may help you address some of the unfair or biased comments that you've seen.

Wow great...keep us informed...I am waiting eagerly for this thread...:)

retsoor
03-10-2009, 12:10 AM
in my experience, chung ta and chung toi is more of a dictionary word.

vietnamese seem to use bon minh and chung minh more often.

Bro,

mace
04-10-2009, 04:40 AM
Bad news for me. My gal "up the lorry" tonite. Being roundup in a KTV. Now in police station, pending investigation. Any quick advice or consequences i should noe of?? i am soo fustrated that i cant browse throu all the post for relevant info now. Already pass my contact etc to the police, claming i am her husband in viet. All the policeman says must after the invstigation officer done their finding then will call me. (isnt too late?)...heard from another that most likely will send to ICA.
I am planning to get married with her in abt 2mths time, locally. This really SUCKS big time.......Plssssssss any other way to get help??

CuteBuns
04-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Bad news for me. My gal "up the lorry" tonite. Being roundup in a KTV. Now in police station, pending investigation. Any quick advice or consequences i should noe of?? i am soo fustrated that i cant browse throu all the post for relevant info now. Already pass my contact etc to the police, claming i am her husband in viet. All the policeman says must after the invstigation officer done their finding then will call me. (isnt too late?)...heard from another that most likely will send to ICA.
I am planning to get married with her in abt 2mths time, locally. This really SUCKS big time.......Plssssssss any other way to get help??

Does not sound good. From what I know, if u managed to rushed down to the ktv b4 she went up the lorry, no problem. And that is assuming u r really her husband. Sorry for not able to offer any advise on this.

However my questions are, if u r really planning to marry her, why allow her to continue working in ktv in the 1st place? and does she really like u enough to marry u since she stills works there? marriage is a lifetime commitment and I really think u need to think twice about it

SingViet
04-10-2009, 10:28 AM

Do you think the police will give you `face' just because you say she is your wife? Any documentary proof? No matter if you plan to marry her in 2 hours , 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 months time, one minute you cannot produce the marriage certificate, the gal is still not related to you. In such circumstances, marriage certificate doesn't help at all. Once the viet gal is caught working in a KTV or bar, even if she has Singapore Citizenship is no use. I never bring my wife to any night spots in Singapore, not to say even Joo Chiat or any KTV. This is to avoid any misunderstanding if there's any anti-vice raid . The day my wife was granted citizenship, the ICA officer reminded my wife that if she break any law in Singapore, her citizenship will be revoked.

So what is the remedy for your gal now? ZERO. Just wait for her to be sent back to Vietnam and banned from coming into Singapore for a few years. Your marriage to her will have to be done in Vietnam and she can forget about getting PR or citizenship in Singapore in the future. Entry into singapore after the ban will also be a big big hurdle to clear.

Hurricane88
04-10-2009, 11:26 AM

As what boss sam said in earlier post "you want to marry a whore"....:)

Hurricane88
04-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Do you think the police will give you `face' just because you say she is your wife? Any documentary proof? No matter if you plan to marry her in 2 hours , 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 months time, one minute you cannot produce the marriage certificate, the gal is still not related to you. In such circumstances, marriage certificate doesn't help at all. Once the viet gal is caught working in a KTV or bar, even if she has Singapore Citizenship is no use. I never bring my wife to any night spots in Singapore, not to say even Joo Chiat or any KTV. This is to avoid any misunderstanding if there's any anti-vice raid . The day my wife was granted citizenship, the ICA officer reminded my wife that if she break any law in Singapore, her citizenship will be revoked.

So what is the remedy for your gal now? ZERO. Just wait for her to be sent back to Vietnam and banned from coming into Singapore for a few years. Your marriage to her will have to be done in Vietnam and she can forget about getting PR or citizenship in Singapore in the future. Entry into singapore after the ban will also be a big big hurdle to clear.

Heard alot VB had been banned from entering sin are now plying their trade in malaysia especially KL...ONE group was raided in their geylang dormitory...heard av followed one of them home...all taken to ICA....banned 3 years...:)

SingViet
04-10-2009, 06:16 PM
If you are sure that you want to marry your viet WL gf, make sure that you have the ability to feed her. Don't marry for the sake of sex. If you marry her and she still need to go `lam tinh' with other man to earn money, then you are a total failure and shouldn't marry in the first place. Have some pride :cool:

ex_viet_lover
05-10-2009, 09:13 AM
dear all SBF sisters/brothers, this is my first post to the forum after being a looker for so many years. Feel free to throw your comments to my experience below.

It all started exactly 18 months ago in Orchard Tower. Remember vividly it was Monday evening that I went to OT to look for a partner to spend the nite. I chanced upon my dream VN girl in the very first instance upon entering Ipnema. Oh god was she gorgeous.

After romancing for two hours with her in the bar, finally got her to go back hotel. The sex experience was not exciting to boost about other than the chemistry was so strong that I wanted her to stay overnight. Alas, only she being disturbed by SMS that calling her to go back OT. We exchanged number nonetheless, never hoping i will ever meet her again.

to be continued....

Hurricane88
05-10-2009, 12:47 PM
If you are sure that you want to marry your viet WL gf, make sure that you have the ability to feed her. Don't marry for the sake of sex. If you marry her and she still need to go `lam tinh' with other man to earn money, then you are a total failure and shouldn't marry in the first place. Have some pride :cool:

I think you had posted this advice a few times liao...no wonder sound so familiar...:)

SingViet
05-10-2009, 03:19 PM
I think you had posted this advice a few times liao...no wonder sound so familiar...:)

posted a few times already but majority still cannot get it. I think i becoming like ah soh roi :D

mace
05-10-2009, 09:29 PM

no worries, just make sure u support her enough but not too much to make her lazy. Any way i dont really care if my gal is a WL, normal lady etc as long as i noe her heart only loves me. I used to hav sing normal gals,GL hse gal, now viet gal as my gf,tirak,ba xa. Compared, amazingly, those WL are more faithful than ur so call normal gals or maybe i am lucky with WL but unlucky with normal gals. But i do see lots of divorce cases within my frds to justify my own opinon. Married just for a few yrs and seperated just becos of minor differences. They dont really treasured the relationship like it used to be last time. time changed.
I think it is better for me to get a gal who truely loves me but due to family problem need to go WL trade than choosing a gal who loves u 1/2 and left u for a better guy, claiming that U are the FAULT, in the mean time crippled u after the divorce case loosing what 1/2 of what u owned.

Any way case closed, the consequences not as bad as i thought. Still salvageable. Any one encountered with the same situation can pm me. Now i clocked another experience. Maybe there is a way to prevent ur gal being send back if u encounter the same thingy, but i will need to chk with my gal 's frd if she succeeded tonite.

cashier
05-10-2009, 11:30 PM
no worries, just make sure u support her enough but not too much to make her lazy. Any way i dont really care if my gal is a WL, normal lady etc as long as i noe her heart only loves me. I used to hav sing normal gals,GL hse gal, now viet gal as my gf,tirak,ba xa. Compared, amazingly, those WL are more faithful than ur so call normal gals or maybe i am lucky with WL but unlucky with normal gals. But i do see lots of divorce cases within my frds to justify my own opinon. Married just for a few yrs and seperated just becos of minor differences. They dont really treasured the relationship like it used to be last time. time changed.
I think it is better for me to get a gal who truely loves me but due to family problem need to go WL trade than choosing a gal who loves u 1/2 and left u for a better guy, claiming that U are the FAULT, in the mean time crippled u after the divorce case loosing what 1/2 of what u owned.

Any way case closed, the consequences not as bad as i thought. Still salvageable. Any one encountered with the same situation can pm me. Now i clocked another experience. Maybe there is a way to prevent ur gal being send back if u encounter the same thingy, but i will need to chk with my gal 's frd if she succeeded tonite.

all i can say is think twice. even the lao jiao of lao jiao fall into th KC trap. how you truly think she loves you truly and not your marnie? nevertheless, hope you will consider giving yourself a chance to meet a good gal one day..

CuteBuns
06-10-2009, 04:26 AM
.... i dont really care if my gal is a WL, normal lady etc as long as i noe her heart only loves me. I used to hav sing normal gals,GL hse gal, now viet gal as my gf,tirak,ba xa. Compared, amazingly, those WL are more faithful than ur so call normal gals or maybe i am lucky with WL but unlucky with normal gals. But i do see lots of divorce cases within my frds to justify my own opinon. Married just for a few yrs and seperated just becos of minor differences. They dont really treasured the relationship like it used to be last time. time changed.
I think it is better for me to get a gal who truely loves me but due to family problem need to go WL trade than choosing a gal who loves u 1/2 and left u for a better guy, claiming that U are the FAULT, in the mean time crippled u after the divorce case loosing what 1/2 of what u owned.......

normal sing gal = high expectations, educated, financial independance

so called ex-WL gf = low expectations, uneducated, financially tight

simple explanation

normal gal = loves u but takes no shit from u, not happy then divorce lor

ex-WL gf = loves u??? treat u like idol, know u r the way out of their mess

so there is a reason why so many local divorces, can't blame the sing gal. case closed

SingViet
06-10-2009, 05:26 AM

If your gal is caught by anti vice plying her trade in a KTV but not sent back to Vietnam, then you must be first of its kind in Singapore. Its either a naive brother will believe you or you are some big shot ;)

jackbl
06-10-2009, 02:14 PM
"Jump aeroplane" :D

If your gal is caught by anti vice plying her trade in a KTV but not sent back to Vietnam, then you must be first of its kind in Singapore. Its either a naive brother will believe you or you are some big shot ;)

SingViet
06-10-2009, 04:01 PM
if i see any viet gal wanting to open the aeroplane door while in mid-air, i will fuck her to death first before she open the door and kill the rest of us :D

jackbl
06-10-2009, 05:34 PM
"Jump aeroplane" means dun wan passport, visa expired, also stay here, if caught will be send to jail :D
"Jump aeroplane" :D

if i see any viet gal wanting to open the aeroplane door while in mid-air, i will fuck her to death first before she open the door and kill the rest of us :D

SingViet
06-10-2009, 08:45 PM
"Jump aeroplane" means dun wan passport, visa expired, also stay here, if caught will be send to jail :D

wah... so chim a term used huh? now i learn something :D i think if the viet gal does this, she either look down on ability of ICA or she is damm stupid.

KangTuo
06-10-2009, 08:57 PM

It is a crime to perform sexual act in the aeroplane leh

wah... so chim a term used huh? now i learn something

I dunno what jackbl mean by jump aeroplane initially. Now after explanation, lagi worst. Total blur.

jackbl, i think you are better in explaining in tieng viet :p:D

lihaojunn
07-10-2009, 09:21 AM
It is a crime to perform sexual act in the aeroplane leh

I dunno what jackbl mean by jump aeroplane initially. Now after explanation, lagi worst. Total blur.

jackbl, i think you are better in explaining in tieng viet :p:D

Bro,
Jump Areoplane is actually to be spoken in hokkien to get its actual meaning. Like wat bro jackbl said on its meaning.:D

Hurricane88
07-10-2009, 09:45 AM
wah... so chim a term used huh? now i learn something :D i think if the viet gal does this, she either look down on ability of ICA or she is damm stupid.

Overstayers are punished severely...jail term plus fine...if cannot pay fine jail term increased...after that straight away deport...also ban from entering Sin for a number of years...:)

enzo666
07-10-2009, 10:49 AM
how to band vietnam gal to come in singapore ?

KangTuo
07-10-2009, 11:47 AM
My husband affair with vn gal, can anyone tel me, how to tel ica to band her for coming to spore,bcos the gal are ma ma san, she bring in vn gal to spore.

initially wanna ask you why you wanna band vn gals from coming in.. but now i know.

Telling ica to do thier stuff takes months... on the minute you send them any info, they takes 1 month to acknowlegde, 1 month to process, 1 month to decide whether to action, 1 month to action (if necessary). By that time i believe your husband affair is over.

Best method:
approach your husband, approach the gal. solve it yourself and also give it a thought of why your husband have an affair.

You may wanna read through this thread to see how good a vn gal can be... then you can wake up your 'sillypore gal' idea and thinking

SingViet
07-10-2009, 12:16 PM

tie them up with a string and ask them to come in singapore together lor...:D

Hurricane88
07-10-2009, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by enzo666
My husband affair with vn gal, can anyone tel me, how to tel ica to band her for coming to spore,bcos the gal are ma ma san, she bring in vn gal to spore.

No...you cannot ban a Vn gal from coming in without a valid reason...if the Vn gal is here only as a tourist without committing any crime then how to ban...:)

Do you know how many Vn gals are in Sin?...At any one time there are several thousands Vn gals in Sin...So you wan to ban all of them...what about PRC, Thai, etc...if your husband also likes them....then ban all of them...????...:p

jackbl
07-10-2009, 05:21 PM

jackbl, i think you are better in explaining in tieng viet

Huhuhu... u "suan" my english no good.... B3 standard dropped to F9 liao :(

Bro,
Jump Areoplane is actually to be spoken in hokkien to get its actual meaning. Like wat bro jackbl said on its meaning.

"Jump aeroplane" is most commonly used by the PRCs. E.g. if they have 1 month visa to singapore, and when time's up, they dun wan to return home. They are "jumping aeroplane". This is an offence but they just risk it, maybe due to economical reasons :(

KangTuo
07-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Huhuhu... u "suan" my english no good.... B3 standard dropped to F9 liao :(

I never suan you on your english lah. we speak and write singlish in this forum. I only trying to say that your tieng viet is good. Will be scoring A1 :p

vagrant
07-10-2009, 10:41 PM
I only trying to say that your tieng viet is good. Will be scoring A1 :p

Master Jack's tieng viet 'no horse run'. I raise 2 hands and 3 legs in agreement :D

jackbl
08-10-2009, 01:02 AM
I only trying to say that your tieng viet is good. Will be scoring A1

Master Jack's tieng viet 'no horse run'. I raise 2 hands and 3 legs in agreement

I use internet for help, u ppl thou that I m good? If u are hardworking to learn 1 hr per day, u will improved tremendous :D 天下没有苯男人,只有懒男人!:p ;)

SingViet
08-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Master Jack's tieng viet 'no horse run'. I raise 2 hands and 3 legs in agreement :D

wah, tieng viet so powerful huh? better than the vietnamese roi? ;) jack, maybe you can move to VN liao

jackbl
09-10-2009, 02:32 AM
He just joking la. You have been staying in VN for years, and i been there a few times only, how can i compare with u? Many bro here hv business and work over there, me only learn in internet, how to be better than them?
wah, tieng viet so powerful huh? better than the vietnamese roi? ;) jack, maybe you can move to VN liao

SingViet
09-10-2009, 06:09 AM
He just joking la. You have been staying in VN for years, and i been there a few times only, how can i compare with u? Many bro here hv business and work over there, me only learn in internet, how to be better than them?

I admire your quest for the vietnamese language. Constant learning will lead to understanding and i am sure you have achieved that . Good work :D

X_plorer
09-10-2009, 08:09 AM
Anyone out there help me? I'm married with a viet gal, and my baby is 2 years old already.. Recently kena involved with another Viet gal from JC, dun know wht the heck and how i involve with her.

I went down to JC with my friend (i reach there 1st). I reject most of the gals which come over to my table as a bit sian, dun feel like cuddling 1.. But after 1 hour plus later, while still waiting for him.. Finally get 1 gal.. So, as per normal sop... She look also quite normal only. In fact her sister is quite a looker but didn't come over but her instead. So just grab lor, after my friend reach already. We hang around for a short while then i went off already because have to pick up my wife..

We exchange numbers only.. Nothing much happens in the pub, only for some kissing and hugging.

The next day, decided to give her a call and ask her out.. She ask her another sis to come along also. We we went for a meal together and went to some places for some beautiful views of Singapore, then i send them back.. Her sis went back but she follows me.. Then thats how my rendevous affair starts.. I did not finish her that day but only countless times of meeting up, around near 2 months later.. I also do not know how liao.. After she went back, she keeps calling me, now she is back in Singapore.. She also keeps calling me, tmr is her birthday, which i dun remember, it's her who sms me that then asking me whether i coming or not.. Because I've been avoiding her after 2 meeting with her after her 2nd visit.. Actually i wanted to adopt the fuck and forget method which i use every time.. But she really wants to capture me like her husband, at the start when i know her, i already told her that I'm married with kids, but she says she dun mind..

And the most headache thing is here.. She is not taking a single cent from me except the first day.. That is the most headache 1.. By adopting the fuck and forget method.. The most important is pay and fuck.. But........ Haiz.. This one really makes me headache.. If anyone ask me, her character and her overall surpass my wife.. But I'm married, i cannot say wants to change partner just because another gal is better a bit, then i divorce and change. I still have to think for my baby... There is a commitment and responsibility to my family.. Having an affair outside must also know must go home...

Anyone can advise on my situation?

Hurricane88
09-10-2009, 08:24 AM
Anyone out there help me? I'm married with a viet gal, and my baby is 2 years old already.. Recently kena involved with another Viet gal from JC, dun know wht the heck and how i involve with her.

I went down to JC with my friend (i reach there 1st). I reject most of the gals which come over to my table as a bit sian, dun feel like cuddling 1.. But after 1 hour plus later, while still waiting for him.. Finally get 1 gal.. So, as per normal sop... She look also quite normal only. In fact her sister is quite a looker but didn't come over but her instead. So just grab lor, after my friend reach already. We hang around for a short while then i went off already because have to pick up my wife..

We exchange numbers only.. Nothing much happens in the pub, only for some kissing and hugging.

The next day, decided to give her a call and ask her out.. She ask her another sis to come along also. We we went for a meal together and went to some places for some beautiful views of Singapore, then i send them back.. Her sis went back but she follows me.. Then thats how my rendevous affair starts.. I did not finish her that day but only countless times of meeting up, around near 2 months later.. I also do not know how liao.. After she went back, she keeps calling me, now she is back in Singapore.. She also keeps calling me, tmr is her birthday, which i dun remember, it's her who sms me that then asking me whether i coming or not.. Because I've been avoiding her after 2 meeting with her after her 2nd visit.. Actually i wanted to adopt the fuck and forget method which i use every time.. But she really wants to capture me like her husband, at the start when i know her, i already told her that I'm married with kids, but she says she dun mind..

And the most headache thing is here.. She is not taking a single cent from me except the first day.. That is the most headache 1.. By adopting the fuck and forget method.. The most important is pay and fuck.. But........ Haiz.. This one really makes me headache.. If anyone ask me, her character and her overall surpass my wife.. But I'm married, i cannot say wants to change partner just because another gal is better a bit, then i divorce and change. I still have to think for my baby... There is a commitment and responsibility to my family.. Having an affair outside must also know must go home...

I think you are playing with fire...why get yourself into this mess...have you consider what your wife will do if she found out about this affair...god knows what she will do...your marriage is short only about 2 years...your vn wife only has you the closest person and her own family is back in vn...so quickly end this affair and be a good husband and father....try to avoid places where there are FL gals...dun hope your life go into crisis...:)

KangTuo
09-10-2009, 09:04 AM

I did not finish her that day but only countless times of meeting up, around near 2 months later.. I also do not know how liao.. After she went back, she keeps calling me, now she is back in Singapore.. She also keeps calling me, tmr is her birthday, which i dun remember, it's her who sms me that then asking me whether i coming or not.. Because I've been avoiding her after 2 meeting with her after her 2nd visit.. Actually i wanted to adopt the fuck and forget method which i use every time.. But she really wants to capture me like her husband, at the start when i know her, i already told her that I'm married with kids, but she says she dun mind..

And the most headache thing is here.. She is not taking a single cent from me except the first day.. That is the most headache 1.. By adopting the fuck and forget method.. The most important is pay and fuck..

1) you got yourself a vn wife, she should have know how a vn gal thinks. Especially those who come sillypore to work, they will dfinitely not mind being a number 2, 3, 4....

2) you already know what to do. You avoided her and already cut down the frequency of meeting her. Why not totally cut off and erase her phone number.

3) If you think that you have not up her and that is why you continue contacting her, why not ask her to go hotel. After the sexxion, give her $ as a fuck and pay. Tell her that you treat her the same as other gals working in JC.

4) Do not meet her on her birthday... do not do anything for her.

5) Do not exchange phone numbers with any gal again if you do not want to get into this mess. It is always dangerous for married man to play KC game.

69ASIMO69
09-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Can bros around who have obtain PR for their Vietnamese spouse kindly enlightened on the following.

I am married this year, my wife has got the 1 yr Long Term Pass within 1 month.

I have book an E-appointment to submit the PR application forms and documents.

1. Can I check do you guys submit the HOUSE CENSUS BOOK ( Its the book thats state who is the family member in this family )

2. You guys bring your wife Vietnam Birth Cert to translate to english at where? Vietnam Embassy in Singapore????

leecs
09-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Especially those who come sillypore to work, they will dfinitely not mind being a number 2, 3, 4....

Bro, is that true for most VN WLs working here?:confused:

KangTuo
09-10-2009, 09:50 AM

its true for me so far...

naemlo
09-10-2009, 10:08 AM

its true for me so far...

No woman in this world is willing to be 2,3,4... In this case it is called lan lan. Provoke them more, they will not hesitate to chop off half your dick. :D

Hurricane88
09-10-2009, 11:30 AM
No woman in this world is willing to be 2,3,4... In this case it is called lan lan. Provoke them more, they will not hesitate to chop off half your dick. :D

Yes well said...while she is willing to be temp no. 2, 3, 4...she also looking out for being others no. 1. What is there for her to lose...she is working and you won't know who she is sleeping with...can you afford the time...:)

fazer6s
09-10-2009, 12:56 PM
and they say"Lightning doesn't strike twice"woah bro Xplorer two viet gals for yourself.makes other bros envious of you .Do leave some for us

Spud_Boy
09-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Yes well said...while she is willing to be temp no. 2, 3, 4...she also looking out for being others no. 1. What is there for her to lose...she is working and you won't know who she is sleeping with...can you afford the time...:)
yup.. my vn girl started off being happy to be no. 2.. but as times goes by, she just couldn't take it (that's what she claims & took off)..

have another 1 on hand now.. also say dun mind being no.2.. will see how it goes.. & if history repeats..

SingViet
09-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Can bros around who have obtain PR for their Vietnamese spouse kindly enlightened on the following.

I am married this year, my wife has got the 1 yr Long Term Pass within 1 month.

I have book an E-appointment to submit the PR application forms and documents.

1. Can I check do you guys submit the HOUSE CENSUS BOOK ( Its the book thats state who is the family member in this family )

2. You guys bring your wife Vietnam Birth Cert to translate to english at where? Vietnam Embassy in Singapore????

You will not need the Household book for submission for PR. But the Viet birth certificate is surely needed. If you are not in VN, then you can have it translated and certified at the Vietnamese embassy in Singapore. You may also need your wife's educational certificates, if she has any. :D

serioussillyguy
09-10-2009, 05:17 PM

Bro, 1st, asks yourself wat the reasons for hanging out at jc those pub? if the reasons mainly becos biz entertainment, or relaxing yourself or once a while pampering yourself, is fine,drink,hug,kiss,bonk then payup n go home.
The above is providing ur current wife and u having a happily relationship.

If u n ur wife not on good terms, i thus see the reasons u want find another gal at present. accordingly to ur story, u shld be on good terms w ur wife somemore having a cute baby gal.

Personally i just feels that the viet gal just mainly invest on u as future financial supporter when she's in n out of singapore, of cos to her, the best thing if u could be muddlehead enough to divorce your wife for her.In this kind place, gals in relationship with customers and providing countless foc bonking to their so-called ong xa or bf do not really means the gals love the guy.investment came in long term or short term.

If u just want to have fun,u shld not go into relationship in the 1st place. Just think wat's gd deals she can get from u by remain as second, nothing much and when she has enough she will force u to divorce your wife,think abt ur kid? and ur wife will cut off your dick(i heard viet gals quite like to do this to their unfaithful hubby) Now if u r certain u got no problems with ur wife. Do cut off all contacts w this gal n returns to ur wife.(of cos, as a man, is alrite to go flirting n clean up nicely before u went home, do not becos of foc bonking, creates a big problems to yr family..becos u r a family man)

SING_IN_HCMC
09-10-2009, 06:36 PM

The so-called willing to be no 2 is just a ploy. Later KC deep deep liao the true colour will come out.

Bro, when you come back again huh? I still owe you one round of drink!

naemlo
09-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Bro, when you come back again huh? I still owe you one round of drink!

So good boy?? At home surf net?? Not going out?:D

retsoor
09-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Spud_Boy, I like your signature.

One can like many, but can only love One at a time..

I am also a serial monogamist when it comes to true love. But I am always trying to improve, my ideal is universal love^^

X_plorer
10-10-2009, 08:28 AM
1) you got yourself a vn wife, she should have know how a vn gal thinks. Especially those who come sillypore to work, they will dfinitely not mind being a number 2, 3, 4....

2) you already know what to do. You avoided her and already cut down the frequency of meeting her. Why not totally cut off and erase her phone number.

3) If you think that you have not up her and that is why you continue contacting her, why not ask her to go hotel. After the sexxion, give her $ as a fuck and pay. Tell her that you treat her the same as other gals working in JC.

4) Do not meet her on her birthday... do not do anything for her.

5) Do not exchange phone numbers with any gal again if you do not want to get into this mess. It is always dangerous for married man to play KC game.

Thanks for your advice.. Will definately cut off liao... i also dun want to play the game with her liao..

X_plorer
10-10-2009, 08:31 AM
and they say"Lightning doesn't strike twice"woah bro Xplorer two viet gals for yourself.makes other bros envious of you .Do leave some for us

Go JC or Geylang then you can find 2 , 3 or even 4...

Or you want to take over my 1? I can transfer to you ...hahaha.. If the gal wants.. i immediately transfer without delay.. Not she is no good, but like all other advice.. I do not want to contact her liao.. And i do not want to have other problems with my family...

X_plorer
10-10-2009, 08:34 AM
Bro, 1st, asks yourself wat the reasons for hanging out at jc those pub? if the reasons mainly becos biz entertainment, or relaxing yourself or once a while pampering yourself, is fine,drink,hug,kiss,bonk then payup n go home.
The above is providing ur current wife and u having a happily relationship.

If u n ur wife not on good terms, i thus see the reasons u want find another gal at present. accordingly to ur story, u shld be on good terms w ur wife somemore having a cute baby gal.

Personally i just feels that the viet gal just mainly invest on u as future financial supporter when she's in n out of singapore, of cos to her, the best thing if u could be muddlehead enough to divorce your wife for her.In this kind place, gals in relationship with customers and providing countless foc bonking to their so-called ong xa or bf do not really means the gals love the guy.investment came in long term or short term.

If u just want to have fun,u shld not go into relationship in the 1st place. Just think wat's gd deals she can get from u by remain as second, nothing much and when she has enough she will force u to divorce your wife,think abt ur kid? and ur wife will cut off your dick(i heard viet gals quite like to do this to their unfaithful hubby) Now if u r certain u got no problems with ur wife. Do cut off all contacts w this gal n returns to ur wife.(of cos, as a man, is alrite to go flirting n clean up nicely before u went home, do not becos of foc bonking, creates a big problems to yr family..becos u r a family man)

Thanks Bro, Very detailed and good advice.. Will heed your advice..

Hurricane88
10-10-2009, 10:46 AM
Thanks Bro, Very detailed and good advice.. Will heed your advice..

Good that you are willing vn follow brothers advices...hope your family always live harmoniously...:)

excudus
10-10-2009, 01:54 PM
off topic abit:
may i check if any senior bros know -
my viet ger was deported (raid at pub) from singapore last oct.
now she just renewed her passport (not a fake passport) as the old passport expired on Aug'09 and she was given a new passport number. if the name and DOB remains the same, will our ICA have the record of her being blacklisted if she tries to enter sg again and they do not scan her thumbprint at the airport?

naemlo
10-10-2009, 02:46 PM
owill our ICA have the record of her being blacklisted if she tries to enter sg again and they do not scan her thumbprint at the airport?

Has she changes her fingers? :rolleyes:

SingViet
10-10-2009, 03:17 PM
off topic abit:
may i check if any senior bros know -
my viet ger was deported (raid at pub) from singapore last oct.
now she just renewed her passport (not a fake passport) as the old passport expired on Aug'09 and she was given a new passport number. if the name and DOB remains the same, will our ICA have the record of her being blacklisted if she tries to enter sg again and they do not scan her thumbprint at the airport?

Not that the WL have the words `WL' imprinted on their forehead or tits, but if you see them everyday, you will be damm expert to spot them easily. ICA officers are damm expert now to know who are WL and who are not. So unless:

(1) fingerprint system break down;
(2) ICA officer attracted by her tits;
(3) she changed her fingers;

or else the chances for her to enter singapore again soon is nearly ZERO. But of course, if you want to support the airlines, please do so :D

Hurricane88
10-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Not that the WL have the words `WL' imprinted on their forehead or tits, but if you see them everyday, you will be damm expert to spot them easily. ICA officers are damm expert now to know who are WL and who are not. So unless:

(1) fingerprint system break down;
(2) ICA officer attracted by her tits;
(3) she changed her fingers;

or else the chances for her to enter singapore again soon is nearly ZERO. But of course, if you want to support the airlines, please do so :D

Bro singviet, pls be gentle...some of the newbies not very familiar with this thread and our ica way of handling WL...anyway you had mentioned the facts...:)

SingViet
10-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Oops, i better learn to be gentle. After being in VN for some years, i have forgotten how to be gentle :D

happy000
10-10-2009, 04:57 PM
sorry posted wrongly

GLHunter
10-10-2009, 06:16 PM
hi bros, i am thinking, which part/town/village/location of vietnam we can get to know nice & kind vietnamese ladies which we can court & marry if all turns out well.

i am sick with sillypore woman, torn apart by my thai gf (heart still bleeding, & i know the only way to get over her is to find someone who really loves me & fix up my broken heart), just wondering if the "ming zhong zhu ding" is among the vietnamese ladies.

Doesn't want to buy off the shelves or to hastily choose someone in a matchmaking trip. i dun mind spending more effort to get the right person.

bros have any suggestions / input?

SingViet
10-10-2009, 06:53 PM
hi bros, i am thinking, which part/town/village/location of vietnam we can get to know nice & kind vietnamese ladies which we can court & marry if all turns out well.

hi bro. there's actually no special town in Vietnam that produces good and wonderful gals. Every town has good and bad gals, so it depends on your luck and most importantly your FATE and DESTINY :D

naemlo
10-10-2009, 06:57 PM

Anywhere in Vietnam you can find nice gers. But there r places to avoid to find gers... those WL area..... :D

X_plorer
11-10-2009, 12:42 PM

i am sick with sillypore woman, torn apart by my thai gf (heart still bleeding, & i know the only way to get over her is to find someone who really loves me & fix up my broken heart), just wondering if the "ming zhong zhu ding" is among the vietnamese ladies.

Doesn't want to buy off the shelves or to hastily choose someone in a matchmaking trip. i dun mind spending more effort to get the right person.

Aiyah, Bro.. You should have posed the question earlier.. 2 years back, i got organise a trip for singles to go to Vietnam Country side for blind dates.. The experience there really is a different feeling.. The gals there really country bums, but also cute.. Got saw 1 damn pretty sia, immediate cock stand.. In country side where cars can't even go in but you know what i see? A cafe with lots of pretty babes wearing low cut showing their assets.. And when they know you are from other countries.. They are flocking to you sia.. Good expereince there...

jackbl
11-10-2009, 04:00 PM
This u have to write FR. Ppl with flock to the countryside after seeing your FR :D :p

In country side where cars can't even go in but you know what i see? A cafe with lots of pretty babes wearing low cut showing their assets.. And when they know you are from other countries.. They are flocking to you sia.. Good expereince there...

GLHunter
11-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Anywhere in Vietnam you can find nice gers. But there r places to avoid to find gers... those WL area..... :D

i have the impression that the ladies in the city are more complicated & may be WL or involved in the sex trade. i am wondering where are the more rural area which foreigner visit to meet the prospective brides.

as i know nuts about vietnam, it will also be helpful if the bros here can mention the name of some of the town/ village.

any input is appreciated.. :)

Hurricane88
11-10-2009, 08:41 PM
i have the impression that the ladies in the city are more complicated & may be WL or involved in the sex trade. i am wondering where are the more rural area which foreigner visit to meet the prospective brides.

as i know nuts about vietnam, it will also be helpful if the bros here can mention the name of some of the town/ village.

Hello...not all ladies/women/gals in HCMC is WL...you can only find FL or WL in the bars/discos/pubs...of course these FL or WL will never write on the fore head when they are not working...most of these FLs or WLs come from the villages...couldn't find work and so ended up in this trade...:)

City gals are more knowledgeable and modern...
Village gals are more ulu and green...

That's why you can find both good and bad wife in these places...:)

GLHunter
11-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Hello...not all ladies/women/gals in HCMC is WL...you can only find FL or WL in the bars/discos/pubs...of course these FL or WL will never write on the fore head when they are not working...most of these FLs or WLs come from the villages...couldn't find work and so ended up in this trade...:)

City gals are more knowledgeable and modern...
Village gals are more ulu and green...

That's why you can find both good and bad wife in these places...:)

bro.. relax leh.. i said may be.. never say all leh.. :)

Hurricane88
11-10-2009, 09:16 PM
bro.. relax leh.. i said may be.. never say all leh.. :)

Dun mean any malice if my tone of the reply sounded offensive...:)

naemlo
11-10-2009, 11:27 PM

My own view, I rather find an office lady who works n stays in big city. It is easier to meet and they r more knowledgeable.

retsoor
12-10-2009, 01:39 AM
I agree with Naemlo, city girls also have advantages.

But I too see the charm of the countryside...as a compromise, you could try a countryside city, like Can Tho. A lot of pretty girls there.

naemlo
12-10-2009, 01:46 AM
But I too see the charm of the countryside...as a compromise, you could try a countryside city, like Can Tho. A lot of pretty girls there.

I going back to Hanoi this tues. Time to rumble again. :D

owen10
12-10-2009, 02:07 AM
My own view, I rather find an office lady who works n stays in big city. It is easier to meet and they r more knowledgeable.

true. gettin a wife fr d countryside, she may hv problems adjusting to d urban life back in spore. yrslf may also have prob communicating with her or gettin used to her countryside habits. (ever watched d show Mr Coconut? :D) can you also accept hw yr friends n relatives view her? yes, it will take time for her to fully convert to d urban lifestyle ... maybe years ... will you have d patience to guide her?

SingViet
12-10-2009, 06:11 AM

yes, i do agree with your view. Countryside gals lack common knowledge due to lower education and often, they do not even know basic things. To makes matter worse, they are stubborn and think that they are correct. So you will need lots of time to explain to her. To each their own, each have their own pros and cons. :D

KangTuo
12-10-2009, 09:47 AM

yes, i do agree with your view. Countryside gals lack common knowledge due to lower education and often, they do not even know basic things. To makes matter worse, they are stubborn and think that they are correct. So you will need lots of time to explain to her. To each their own, each have their own pros and cons. :D

Yes. Each have their pros and cons.
I like village gals who are less knowledgeable... as they will be easier target for me (vn gals in JC/GL).

But I do not think that all viallage gal will always think they are correct. I like less knowledgeable gal as partner as they will listen to you. Less arguement...

Hurricane88
12-10-2009, 01:17 PM

Agree with that...at least dun have to travel so many hours on some festivals trying to rush back...can take your time to rest in hcmc upon arrival which only takes about 2 hours flight...:)

Some of the village gals dun even know how to operate some electronics products...:)

happy000
12-10-2009, 01:27 PM
I never know that country side babes are so 'open' - wearing low cut. They must be more open minded than Singapore gals. :D

In country side where cars can't even go in but you know what i see? A cafe with lots of pretty babes wearing low cut showing their assets.. And when they know you are from other countries.. They are flocking to you sia.. Good expereince there...

Spud_Boy
12-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Spud_Boy, I like your signature.

I am also a serial monogamist when it comes to true love. But I am always trying to improve, my ideal is universal love^^
i like Universal Love.. haha..

it's a thin line of difference between like & love.. for me, to differeniate between the 2.. if can do w/o her, it's jus purely like (& of cuz lust).. if can't do w/o her, it's love.. =)

jackbl
12-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Huhuhu.... some village gals use iPhone or those smart phones better than me. I still using those Nokia non-camera phone :( :o
Some of the village gals dun even know how to operate some electronics products...:)

JaViEr84
12-10-2009, 02:58 PM
hi to all bros here.. some bros may know mi thru another thread "tieng viet" cos i posted my hear affair thru there wrongly.. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/74792-tieng-viet-lovers-club-199.html

i just wish to speak out in the correct area..

I had manage to coaxed her back last last fri when we meet to talk again as i saw her face want me to coax her back but want to have a step to step down.. so i try to coax and succeeed ... then on last wed she say want to go on a trip ask to find a plce to go on thurs i say go batXX intially she agreed(say she nvr see me for a few day want to make up to me by going vacation spent time with me ) but after listening to her friend she tell me she want to go GXnXiXG and KXLxC from thurs to sun.. which left me a day to search out book everything.. lucky golden mile there still got space but quite ex so use visa(the only shop that can use) .. cos i left $350 of budget also need to prepare to spend there..

i briefed her on all the details of our trip with intention to let her at least roughly know ow we get there all these( i think its basic respect to let her know the itinerary) but after our GXnXiXG trip(we din manage to go KXLxC cos she got recall by her company so lan lan no choice had to forfeit he KXLxC trip book bus go back on sat) the same whole thing of break up continue say i counted a lot of things i mention thee trip cost to her for what .. she is not supposed to know how much i spent say i am selfish to count everything i do.. say she love me and did her best for me which i dun really feel it .. the ratio is like i try to satisfy her 15 times she only did hers for 1-2 time this ratio...up till now i am heart grey and cold i think i had try my best.. but nothing seems to work... i decide not to sms her again from today..after she rejected to see me when i rush to her house there when she initiated the breakup on msn at last night 10pm.. initially i say i wait for her outside her door to talk things out rather on msn but she refused even threatened to call police .. in the end i message her say i wait for her at the park.. till midnight still nvr come down.. lucky i have a brother who jiang yi qi company me there if not i sure dunno wat to do.. as some bros say ppreviously she is playing some game with me as she know my weakness for heer.. i just casually told her the cost like inform her details of trip like that but she take it i counting with her.. so no choice since she tink i am like that i also cant say much (i even let her keep the RM 600+ i changed under her care.)

we only steady each other a month + and i am really feeling more unhappy n stress than happy times.. which i think its very unhealthy and she do not want to talk out our difference face to face... like discussion she just keep it which i had told her during the 1st breakup that couples do need to talk out discuss unhappy things and move on from there not keep it and let it explode..she even brought up on the trip morning itself before we go at night to take bus say she want a vaio lappy which i say i will buy when my bonus come in dec.. yesterday during our message at night she say she only testing me with the lappy issue i cant do it for her and say i cant do what she likes , thus i cant do any other thing for her.. she already know i am not a rich family person when we start out together so i do not really know wat she mean i cant do what she like..

My bro just told me to give up on this gal not worth my effort and time cos i cant see a future with her cos she is a wp employee and the company may not extend her contract in sg after next yr april..and she treats me like that say i selfish crazy .. he ask mi not to soft heart even if she change nature and initiate patch back.. which i really scared she do that cos my heart will surely melt one..but i am also scared if i get back with her she will repeat this whole cycle and my heart willl once again be hurt even more again..

Right now i had 2 failed relationships with 2 Vietnamese gals both not wls as mentioned ... now i really got no confidence mayb even scared to know viet gals anymore.. its like once beaten twice shy.. this 2nd relationship though its short in 1 and a half months but its very very painful than the prev 3 yr relationship i had with my 1st one..Now i just feel like this .. Single although lonely at least its not painfull..

Honey Boon
12-10-2009, 03:09 PM
I think if the applicant is PRC, then Household book is required. I just done for my boss in July... father, mother, brother and sister.. all need to fill in. :eek:

You will not need the Household book for submission for PR. But the Viet birth certificate is surely needed. If you are not in VN, then you can have it translated and certified at the Vietnamese embassy in Singapore. You may also need your wife's educational certificates, if she has any. :D

Honey Boon
12-10-2009, 03:13 PM
well... it might be a thin line between Love and Lust :D

i like Universal Love.. haha..

it's a thin line of difference between like & love.. for me, to differeniate between the 2.. if can do w/o her, it's jus purely like (& of cuz lust).. if can't do w/o her, it's love.. =)

SING_IN_HCMC
12-10-2009, 04:48 PM
I going back to Hanoi this tues. Time to rumble again. :D

Wah, you surfed at this time?

I will be in Hanoi from 7 to 10 Nov. Will be able to catch you there?:D

jackbl
12-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Please dun be discourage by the downs.... Stand up and walk further :) ;)
Right now i had 2 failed relationships with 2 Vietnamese gals both not wls as mentioned ... now i really got no confidence mayb even scared to know viet gals anymore.. its like once beaten twice shy.. this 2nd relationship though its short in 1 and a half months but its very very painful than the prev 3 yr relationship i had with my 1st one..Now i just feel like this .. Single although lonely at least its not painfull..

naemlo
12-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Wah, you surfed at this time?

I will be in Hanoi from 7 to 10 Nov. Will be able to catch you there?:D

Not confirm... :D

SING_IN_HCMC
12-10-2009, 05:06 PM
So good boy?? At home surf net?? Not going out?:D

Sorry, no choice lah, BX around.

JaViEr84
12-10-2009, 05:33 PM
thanks for the encouragement bro jackbl

i just feel things are not settled with her yet through a meet up talk.. but this time i will not try do anything more i will let her find me cos i think i had done enough for her on my part... its just that she tot i am not caring for her or love her deep enough .. i had sms her yesterday that if she is feeling fine to meetup to talk then let me know.. i did not bother to explain through sms the things she say bout me cos i think all these things need to talk in face , i told her its best to meet up and clear up everything , this is mutual respect we should give each other in a relationship no matter what the result is.

I am not sure if its rational to do this anot but i just feel i want to end things in a nice way..

Hurricane88
12-10-2009, 07:41 PM
thanks for the encouragement bro jackbl

i just feel things are not settled with her yet through a meet up talk.. but this time i will not try do anything more i will let her find me cos i think i had done enough for her on my part... its just that she tot i am not caring for her or love her deep enough .. i had sms her yesterday that if she is feeling fine to meetup to talk then let me know.. i did not bother to explain through sms the things she say bout me cos i think all these things need to talk in face , i told her its best to meet up and clear up everything , this is mutual respect we should give each other in a relationship no matter what the result is.

I am not sure if its rational to do this anot but i just feel i want to end things in a nice way..

When you deal with vn gal always expect the unexpected...i think you are too soft to handle this vn gals...you must learn to pull and push dealing with vn gals...:)

Hurricane88
12-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Huhuhu.... some village gals use iPhone or those smart phones better than me. I still using those Nokia non-camera phone :( :o

True but also true that these gals ever worked and lived in hcm or bigger town...:) what i was refering are those who have never left their villages...:)

haha_123
12-10-2009, 07:58 PM
Bro JaViEr84, many brothers already tell u to dump her immediately. I already told you chang tong bu ru duan tong! This kind of girl is just not worth it.

U treat her nice, but she treat u like a piece of s**t!! She asked u to buy a Sony Vaio lap-top this time. Next time what?! A Sony 42" TV so that she can show off to all her friends?!!

If she truly love you, she will know how hard it is for us guys to make a living in Singapore. She should not be so demanding of you. As a man, you must learn to na de qi, fang de xia(know when to let go).

Come on!! You need to drop this girl immediately!! Dust your-self off and move on to the next target.

Spud_Boy
12-10-2009, 09:23 PM
well... it might be a thin line between Love and Lust :D
Love & Lust look & feel the same when we are in the heat of action.. it's only after the dust settles can we differeniate..

JaViEr84
13-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Anyway last night i followed her after her work till she finish buying stuffs with her room mate back to their house to cook... when she is at this supermarket the SS market .. i tried calling her while hide at a corner she just have this disgust face when she see my no. and end my call .. at her kitchen i saw she and her room mates preparing things to an toi like so happy , it then i realized i am the only one who is upset and fan bu xia ... dunno why out of a sudden my inner self call out to me "why u so stupid suffer like this when she dun even bother bout u ..even think u are a selfish and crazy man even threatened to call police after all u have done for her.." suddenly i like wake up from my dream.. i immediately snap out rush back to my own office re - organize my stuffs i miss out this 1 month + , make appointments and stuffs i miss doing due to spending too much time on her..

Now i feel like i am back to my old self , the carefree man i used to be..

I think i do need to learn this pull and push method more , any idea who can teach me hahaha... thanks bro hurricane ..

bro haha or all bros here , do you all think i should still look for a viet gal for my next one or just changed to local delights as my brother said to me : "its time to eat local dish , foreign dish is not easy to deal "

jackbl
13-10-2009, 02:07 AM
U are old enough to make your own decision. If this question u still dun know how to answer, then u better be alone and single :cool:
bro haha or all bros here , do you all think i should still look for a viet gal for my next one or just changed to local delights as my brother said to me : "its time to eat local dish , foreign dish is not easy to deal "

naemlo
13-10-2009, 02:16 AM
I think i do need to learn this pull and push method more , any idea who can teach me hahaha... thanks bro hurricane ..

I'm curious, how old r u? :rolleyes:

serioussillyguy
13-10-2009, 05:57 AM
hi to all bros here.. some bros may know mi thru another thread "tieng viet" cos i posted my hear affair thru there wrongly.. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/74792-tieng-viet-lovers-club-199.html

i just wish to speak out in the correct area..

I had manage to coaxed her back last last fri when we meet to talk again as i saw her face want me to coax her back but want to have a step to step down.. so i try to coax and succeeed ... then on last wed she say want to go on a trip ask to find a plce to go on thurs i say go batXX intially she agreed(say she nvr see me for a few day want to make up to me by going vacation spent time with me ) but after listening to her friend she tell me she want to go GXnXiXG and KXLxC from thurs to sun.. which left me a day to search out book everything.. lucky golden mile there still got space but quite ex so use visa(the only shop that can use) .. cos i left $350 of budget also need to prepare to spend there..

i briefed her on all the details of our trip with intention to let her at least roughly know ow we get there all these( i think its basic respect to let her know the itinerary) but after our GXnXiXG trip(we din manage to go KXLxC cos she got recall by her company so lan lan no choice had to forfeit he KXLxC trip book bus go back on sat) the same whole thing of break up continue say i counted a lot of things i mention thee trip cost to her for what .. she is not supposed to know how much i spent say i am selfish to count everything i do.. say she love me and did her best for me which i dun really feel it .. the ratio is like i try to satisfy her 15 times she only did hers for 1-2 time this ratio...up till now i am heart grey and cold i think i had try my best.. but nothing seems to work... i decide not to sms her again from today..after she rejected to see me when i rush to her house there when she initiated the breakup on msn at last night 10pm.. initially i say i wait for her outside her door to talk things out rather on msn but she refused even threatened to call police .. in the end i message her say i wait for her at the park.. till midnight still nvr come down.. lucky i have a brother who jiang yi qi company me there if not i sure dunno wat to do.. as some bros say ppreviously she is playing some game with me as she know my weakness for heer.. i just casually told her the cost like inform her details of trip like that but she take it i counting with her.. so no choice since she tink i am like that i also cant say much (i even let her keep the RM 600+ i changed under her care.)

we only steady each other a month + and i am really feeling more unhappy n stress than happy times.. which i think its very unhealthy and she do not want to talk out our difference face to face... like discussion she just keep it which i had told her during the 1st breakup that couples do need to talk out discuss unhappy things and move on from there not keep it and let it explode..she even brought up on the trip morning itself before we go at night to take bus say she want a vaio lappy which i say i will buy when my bonus come in dec.. yesterday during our message at night she say she only testing me with the lappy issue i cant do it for her and say i cant do what she likes , thus i cant do any other thing for her.. she already know i am not a rich family person when we start out together so i do not really know wat she mean i cant do what she like..

My bro just told me to give up on this gal not worth my effort and time cos i cant see a future with her cos she is a wp employee and the company may not extend her contract in sg after next yr april..and she treats me like that say i selfish crazy .. he ask mi not to soft heart even if she change nature and initiate patch back.. which i really scared she do that cos my heart will surely melt one..but i am also scared if i get back with her she will repeat this whole cycle and my heart willl once again be hurt even more again..

bro, u mentioned nothing much abt 3yrs relationship with 1st except a very painful one..2nd relation,suggest u dun waste your time on her, go for new target.

local - known to be demanding, expecting a lot from bf and husband,becos sinagporeans mostly educated n financially indepedant,so if u want a submissive wife, not so rational to go after them..but of cos still have gd ones around, depends yr luck.(FT ah neh n local man both in IT industry, local gals will like FT ah neh more, now is the 'fashion')

foreigner-talk abt viet gals here since we r in viet thread,well known submissive n will make a gd housewife...also notorious known to have hidden bf in their hometown thru they marry here or in love here...also depends yr luck la.But want to have foreigner partner, u must always financial ready for it.

Seemed that u r into viet gals since your 1st 2nd also viet. i suggest u now totally cut off contact with the 2nd, Tonite prepare some cash go to geylang or joo chiat, pickup a viet WL u like, go thru the real life experience to experience their character n knowing their thinking better, after few mths or years, u will be more ready to handle a viet gf in future. Or alternative, go to matchmaking agency to get yourself a viet wife now.:D

JaViEr84
13-10-2009, 07:31 AM
My "bro" say i have vietnam fetish... I am also not sure why... i had met many gals from malaysia to indonesia ... none of them is able to make me heart beat till i met my 2nd one the 1st time...( dunno if got poison or curse haha joking).. we hit off very fast after a week and since she say there are alot of guys wanting to go out with her i think mai tu liao since we everyday during that week got meet for dinner/lunch and go out whole day on her off days.. jio her to b my gf after a week. i know its fast ... but i just think my chemistry for viet gals seems to b more easy to cha chu huo hua than other gals so far. the rest is like not my cai like that.. Actually deep in my heart i still want to know viet gals.. but i leave it to fate already.. if fate is there for us to meet then we shall see how ba.. anyway since i know her thru online dating website i decided not to go to the website to know anymore...(its like i force the fate like that by being active online)) I think its time to open up my social circle through externally not internally but i do not know where to know more vietnamese gals (not wls in jc or gl) hahaha... anyone got any idea? cos i think its not fair for me to judge the whole lot of viet gals where i only know 2 only..

Hurricane88
13-10-2009, 01:34 PM
My "bro" say i have vietnam fetish... I am also not sure why... i had met many gals from malaysia to indonesia ... none of them is able to make me heart beat till i met my 2nd one the 1st time...( dunno if got poison or curse haha joking).. we hit off very fast after a week and since she say there are alot of guys wanting to go out with her i think mai tu liao since we everyday during that week got meet for dinner/lunch and go out whole day on her off days.. jio her to b my gf after a week. i know its fast ... but i just think my chemistry for viet gals seems to b more easy to cha chu huo hua than other gals so far. the rest is like not my cai like that.. Actually deep in my heart i still want to know viet gals.. but i leave it to fate already.. if fate is there for us to meet then we shall see how ba.. anyway since i know her thru online dating website i decided not to go to the website to know anymore...(its like i force the fate like that by being active online)) I think its time to open up my social circle through externally not internally but i do not know where to know more vietnamese gals (not wls in jc or gl) hahaha... anyone got any idea? cos i think its not fair for me to judge the whole lot of viet gals where i only know 2 only..

It is ok to learn and all these are lessons which are valuable in life...I think the best way to find Vn wife is to go to Vn...of course you need to invest time and money...no such thing as go there once you can find a good gal...otherwise you can try to find here those working in local Vn restaurants or thru fren recommendation...:)

BTW, bro Namelo ask how old are you...if not convenient to post then PM me...there are ways to handle Vn gal and 1st lesson is trust only 30 to 50% of what she said first time...you need to verify all the stories in order to trust her...I am sure you dun know how to do that...play along with her but never be too soft to reject her requests if beyond your ability...can always advise you if you have any unsure scenarios if you want to pm me...:)

KangTuo
13-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Tonite prepare some cash go to geylang or joo chiat, pickup a viet WL u like, go thru the real life experience to experience their character n knowing their thinking better, after few mths or years, u will be more ready to handle a viet gf in future.

bro, this is a bad idea

leecs
14-10-2009, 01:37 PM
I would like to ask what does this mean. Thanks

notarized, photocopy of your visa registered at the city policy headquarters in Vietnam (exit/entry control office);