PDA

View Full Version : What will you do if you encounter a massager with ......

Liketotry
05-03-2017, 04:27 PM
I feel funny to write this, but will like to ask all bro here, do you ever encounter any massager with bad breadth 😚😷

So far I have encountered one. Half way through massage, noticed a weird smell , sian liao. She even offer fj which I no mood la. Feeling paiseh took the hj, quickly release and got out.

Just wondering what will you do, tell her off or change new ML or like me silently holding my breath haha.

chris91
05-03-2017, 04:37 PM
I feel funny to write this, but will like to ask all bro here, do you ever encounter any massager with bad breadth 😚😷

So far I have encountered one. Half way through massage, noticed a weird smell , sian liao. She even offer fj which I no mood la. Feeling paiseh took the hj, quickly release and got out.

Just wondering what will you do, tell her off or change new ML or like me silently holding my breath haha.

First thing first, what the hell is a massager? :p

GR888
05-03-2017, 06:54 PM
TS, a massager is a contraption for massaging. I believe you are referring to a masseuse :p

If she has bad breath, just farking hell tell her to go rinse her mouth with listrine. Don't be so beh kan please. :rolleyes: What's there to be paiseh? She's the customer or you are the customer?? :confused:

LucksaMaiHum
05-03-2017, 07:40 PM
Bad breath still not as bad as smelly pussy :D

sammyboyforumm
05-03-2017, 07:47 PM
I feel funny to write this, but will like to ask all bro here, do you ever encounter any massager with bad breadth ����

I would have asked for a blow job so that I won't get to smell her smelly breath and no need to kiss her. But make sure you wash your cock clean clean after that

BADDDman
05-03-2017, 07:56 PM
Feeling paiseh for telling others they have baddd breath. Why paiseh ? 🤔🤔🤔

sladang
05-03-2017, 08:46 PM
First thing first, what the hell is a massager? :p

A massager is a person who massages :p ..

chukeliang
05-03-2017, 10:39 PM
massager cum cork sucker??

chukeliang
05-03-2017, 10:42 PM
A massager is a person who massages :p ..

massage
Or massages
Or massagies?

retepoet
05-03-2017, 11:59 PM
I will call the POLICE ;);)

I feel funny to write this, but will like to ask all bro here, do you ever encounter any massager with bad breadth ����

Garfield88
06-03-2017, 01:19 AM
I will call the POLICE ;);)

Hahahahahaha

Good 1. I kenna worst. She got BO. Halfway through I told her to stop, tipped her and left. To my horror, guess what she asked me? Do you want special? I said," No thank you!" wahahahahaha. Think back it's my worst nightmare. Will not go back to that spa ever.

megasmellycunt7
06-03-2017, 10:33 PM
What is BO??

Body Odor bro :p

SUNRISERYOKO
07-03-2017, 01:00 PM
you tipped the ML with BO .....:confused:

Hahahahahaha

Good 1. I kenna worst. She got BO. Halfway through I told her to stop, tipped her and left. To my horror, guess what she asked me? Do you want special? I said," No thank you!" wahahahahaha. Think back it's my worst nightmare. Will not go back to that spa ever.

liketosleep
07-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Tell her straight away that she has bad breath. Ask her to rinse her mouth with salt water or Listerine or Colgate Plax. Ask her to visit her dentist. She might have periodontal (gum) disease. 牙周炎. Don't play play. Cheers.

sladang
07-03-2017, 07:51 PM
you tipped the ML with BO .....:confused:

It's for her to buy body foam, body lotion, perfume, or anything of aid to suppress her BO :) ..

halogen019
07-03-2017, 08:57 PM
I countered one with CCB lol.

This spa only provides HJ maximum. It is one of those teasing ones.

I fingered the ML so hard and long that she orgasm and was unable to massage me anymore.

Her pussy was soaking wet and got warmer and warmer and I dug fast and furious.

But alas! After digging, I realised my fingers got a foul smell. Tried to wash away at the shower. Smell remained. Went home and washed my hands 4 times thoroughly. Still got that foul smell. Jialat.

In the end I washed with detergent for like 3 minutes and the smell was finally gone. Did not know CCB stained fingers can last so long.

Liketotry
07-03-2017, 11:46 PM

I fingered the ML so hard and long that she orgasm and was unable to massage me anymore.

But alas! After digging, I realised my fingers got a foul smell. Tried to wash away at the shower. Smell remained. Went home and washed my hands 4 times thoroughly. Still got that foul smell. Jialat.

In the end I washed with detergent for like 3 minutes and the smell was finally gone. Did not know CCB stained fingers can last so long.

Luckily you never use your mouth 😬 otherwise how to wash with detergent

YakunBoy
08-03-2017, 02:52 PM
Luckily you never use your mouth 😬 otherwise how to wash with detergent

Like your epic response!

SUNRISERYOKO
09-03-2017, 10:27 AM
Very brave fingering job...very good lesson learnt 👍

SAFFRONnation
10-03-2017, 10:23 AM
Wow good England English. Royalty-passed.....👍

massage
Or massages
Or massagies?

KREMIL
12-03-2017, 11:04 AM
Majority of those who suffer from BO body odour or BB bad breath do not realize they have these symptoms. It is perfectly OK to inform the affected MLs politely. Surely they will remember you well in your next visit.

Sharing is Caring 👌