PDA

View Full Version : Compensated non sexual dinner date

smelly.cunt
02-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Hi ladies, please ignore my crude nick. I'm asking for ladies to go on a date with me to listen to my "Uncle agonies"

I'm local Chinese in my 30s, not ripped, not that fat

What's in it for you
- $300 on top of an all expenses paid dinner, probably somewhere chill
- additional bonus of $500 if you would like to take it further.

Interested parties do send me a short intro at [email protected]
Applicants with photos will be given priority

suaysahoon
02-03-2017, 06:21 PM
Nice intro pops, if I were you, I'll looking for anyone out there not too expensive ladies but the ladies you can do a lot for you :D

smellycat
02-03-2017, 07:38 PM
me like your nick uncle :p

Sen5eS
03-03-2017, 09:15 AM
me like your nick uncle :p

LOL 臭臭 ones :D - unker's nick smell quite "offensive" :o

sammyhunk
03-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Dear TS,

Your smelly cunt must have flooded your ability to think properly. Why would a guy spend $800 just to have a chance to "go further" with a 30plus Aunty like u?

Please wake up your fucking idea.

larue
03-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Dear TS,

Your smelly cunt must have flooded your ability to think properly. Why would a guy spend $800 just to have a chance to "go further" with a 30plus Aunty like u?

Please wake up your fucking idea.

Don't bother to reply if you can't fucking read.

Belt
03-03-2017, 11:22 PM
Interested parties do send me a short intro at [email protected]
Applicants with photos will be given priority

ts why u dont register a nick called jasonlee, u will get better response

really 臭臭 one nick :cool:

Belt
03-03-2017, 11:23 PM

bro happy weekend :D

sammyhunk
05-03-2017, 12:42 AM

Fuck you! Mind your own business.

smelly.cunt
05-03-2017, 03:53 AM
Smellycat ans Sen5es meimei u gals interested?

One extra tip, I love giving ladies oral. I don't mind just licking pussy till you cum. Without getting anything back in return ;)

Sen5eS
06-03-2017, 08:10 AM
bro... i don't think those 2 nicks are meimei... anyway, good luck for your search. the compensation u're offering is quite reasonable :D

hahahahah have a great week ahead bro :)

Jebuschris91
06-03-2017, 10:00 AM
Fuck you! Mind your own business.

Hey, mind the language please, you made a mistake of assuming he was a female when he is clearly a male looking for a woman. It would be wise to just accept your mistake rather than use your ego to defend it.

sammyhunk
07-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Hey, mind the language please, you made a mistake of assuming he was a female when he is clearly a male looking for a woman. It would be wise to just accept your mistake rather than use your ego to defend it.

Mind your fucking own business. Go to flowerpod if you can't stand my language.

Jebuschris91
08-03-2017, 01:25 PM
Mind your fucking own business. Go to flowerpod if you can't stand my language.

The absurdity and irony of this situation is you minding the business of TS in the first place, not only being rude, but getting the entire situation wrong.
You should have more respect for people. I will have to deduct some points from you for your behavior.

sammyhunk
08-03-2017, 08:52 PM
The absurdity and irony of this situation is you minding the business of TS in the first place, not only being rude, but getting the entire situation wrong.
You should have more respect for people. I will have to deduct some points from you for your behavior.

LOLOL... as if i care for the points. You are one mother fucking busybody. Go fuck your neighbour's dog.