PDA

View Full Version : NC ger vs ah lian (true story)

nbhd
05-01-2007, 02:14 AM
hi bros i'm sure some bros out there must have a yearly or monthly bonk target. therefore same goes to me, i have a bonk target
to fulfil by last year 06 which is the timeline i give to myself. this STY looking ah lian night club ger (lets call her H). though she is a ah lian nc ger
but i dunno y she just caught my heart. maybe cos i really love STY and H is very fair.. snow white skin. firm b cup.. with 10cents size nips tts light brown..
waist 24-25.. abit meat on the thighs and arms but not fat kind of gers.. really gd size to hug n squezze not those boney ah lian
and the best thing is she dun smoke... i usually give gers higher points if she is a non smoker cos i'm one too..

the story begin here... when my 1st nc session.. reach there ard 11 with 4 frens 3 of those also 1st timer like me.. the daddy knows my other fren so the daddy
really bring in those power chio sg gers to us we all had sg meal tt nite and for the rest of the session we nv change ger always go our ger will automatic come n
company us.. really like devoted man.. lol... anyway as 3 of us is 1st timer so when the gers r beside us also nv dare to do much action only hold waist tcss
the furthest is only kiss on the cheek haha like very gf feeling sia.. summore that time i'm single and ns.. need alot of love.. hehe.. she really give me the gf feeling
when she butterfly to other rm she will also msg me in the other rm say like she wanna faster come back company me etc.. wah i was like.. over the moon liao.. haha..
bo pian tt time young mental level very weak.. so gd times always end very fast.. sad she have to go to other rm to collect tips already going to close soon ard 3plus
she come back to my rm change to jeans and plain black cap sleeve top.. look so innocent STY btw all the way she is wearing black dress very short kind sit down only can see her
black panties from my fren sitting opp who told me.. anyway she come back hug me very tight saying she miss me alot.. i really tot tonite can bring her hm liao but end up she say
say dun do booking cos i ask her can go my house anot lol so she hold my arm and we walk out of the nc like couple hail a cab and wave gd bye to her..

this is my 1st post of my true exp juz tot of sharing with u guys sorry for my f9 eng thks 4 viewing

nbhd
05-01-2007, 02:46 AM
soon after i reach hm bath got a sms from her ask me i'm i slping and whether im home safely... so gf feel bth.. lol
afterwhich i reply her not slping yet ask can call her cos really miss her voice.. she say ok than we +++ till the
sunrise than put down the phone.. the conversation is so casual and after tt day we always exchange msg everyday
but dunno y i always ask her out she always reject me so no choice wanna see her have to go nc find her.. jio the same old
frens to nc for 2nd session... the whole session is like the 1st one hold waist kiss n tcss only.. and this cycle goes on
abt 2mths every week we will go there once or twice at least cos my fren also kena the same poison from their gers.. haha
until one day one of my fren is going to ns btm cannot go nc liao than our last session is sumthing diff.. all the gers
and daddy knows it will be our last cos we told them.. i rem the daddy drink really alot until he kindda high we all
also ard the high stage and the dady say after the nc seesion we will go to his frens pub drink summore and party and all
the ger also went there with us party till 5+ and the most best part is H automatic come and sit on my lap grab my hands
guide me to her breast tt my 1st touch... damn firm and soft.. but again happy things always end fast and i still cannot
convince her to come my house sian...

tbc..

no_faith
05-01-2007, 02:58 AM
tatz how the gers create regular customers

anw, will camp here for more:D

nbhd
05-01-2007, 04:12 AM
eventually we indeed nv go to nc anymore and the rate of sms from H had decrease too... and slowly i have grow stronger
inside out.. start to go clubbing more daring to know gers and stuff... devil horn growing... clubbing start to be my 2nd
hang out as my fren only book out on the weekends.. tt time our fav place to club is liquid room.. tts the club we start our
new goals on getting ONS which is also my first ONS..(but not from there here is when the second part of the story began)..
we train hard in liquid room try to get gers drunk and get to know gers etc.. my fren manage to get 2-3 ons from there.. lucky him..
but i didn't get any... must be lady luck is not on my side.. and soon liquid room close down.. zouk is damn damn hard to get ONS
the gers there is damn overprice.. so damn hard to pick them up..

tbc
hope u guys can give some comments
no faith thks 4 ur support.. ya i nv know till after i spend quite abit of $$.. haha

homie
05-01-2007, 04:22 AM
soon after i reach hm bath got a sms from her ask me i'm i slping and whether im home safely... so gf feel bth.. lol
afterwhich i reply her not slping yet ask can call her cos really miss her voice.. she say ok than we +++ till the
sunrise than put down the phone.. the conversation is so casual and after tt day we always exchange msg everyday
but dunno y i always ask her out she always reject me so no choice wanna see her have to go nc find her.. jio the same old
frens to nc for 2nd session... the whole session is like the 1st one hold waist kiss n tcss only.. and this cycle goes on
abt 2mths every week we will go there once or twice at least cos my fren also kena the same poison from their gers.. haha
until one day one of my fren is going to ns btm cannot go nc liao than our last session is sumthing diff.. all the gers
and daddy knows it will be our last cos we told them.. i rem the daddy drink really alot until he kindda high we all
also ard the high stage and the dady say after the nc seesion we will go to his frens pub drink summore and party and all
the ger also went there with us party till 5+ and the most best part is H automatic come and sit on my lap grab my hands
guide me to her breast tt my 1st touch... damn firm and soft.. but again happy things always end fast and i still cannot
convince her to come my house sian...

tbc..

i wana ton here liao.. hw i wish my frenz can brin mi go nc kinky wif those nc gals.. cant wait what's next.. CHEERS..

no_faith
06-01-2007, 06:56 AM
we train hard in liquid room try to get gers drunk and my fren manage to get 2-3 ons from there.. lucky him..
the gers there is damn overprice..

lol, to get gers drunk, den bonk dem, later kana accuse rape, eat rottan more jia lat. but i did tried to get the gers drunk b4, guess wat?
i ko first, sianzzz:mad:
u mean there is FL in liquid rm, y damn xpensive?

anw, i always try to get ons is lisco, clubs, pubs in the past but always failed. maybe i not yan dao enuff/tons of yusof ishak/driving ferlari/living in penthouse. so now is go for direct kill, pay for 'love'
gd luck for your 'journey'

Eragon
06-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Nice interesting thread to set up camp here. :)

SexFreak
06-01-2007, 09:18 PM
so now is go for direct kill, pay for 'love'

That's my philosophy too ......... save time and energy ......... :D

Cheers !!!:)

curiosityz
06-01-2007, 11:48 PM
camping liao

PS3SG
07-01-2007, 01:24 AM
Short & Sharp, don waste time

no_faith
17-01-2007, 01:53 PM
The End?

bro, i tot u mentioned tbc?

whitegals
17-01-2007, 05:39 PM
this STY looking ah lian night club ger (lets call her H). though she is a ah lian nc ger

but i dunno y she just caught my heart. maybe cos i really love STY and H is very fair.

look so innocent STY btw all the way she is wearing black dress very short

Bro,

I take it you have no idea wot STY means do you? To make the mistake once is understandable but you can type it 3 times... Maybe I'm the ignorant one but hopefully you can let us in on what this new term is... :confused:

By the way, I know wot SYT is lah, I dunno whether your one comes in close...

@nimal
17-01-2007, 07:47 PM
nice story. this newbie hanging around here. hope wun get chase out.:)

tros
18-01-2007, 05:22 AM
bro,please continue.camping here also.:p

prodigy69
18-01-2007, 05:13 PM
I think probably he's in camp and not able to access the forum. Let's give him a bit od time to refresh his memory and give us some juicy stories.. :p

lonelyboy
20-01-2007, 06:14 AM
lol, to get gers drunk, den bonk dem, later kana accuse rape, eat rottan more jia lat. but i did tried to get the gers drunk b4, guess wat?
i ko first, sianzzz:mad:

lol i had a laughing fit when i read that