PDA

View Full Version : my buddy kena virus

Konnichiwawa
25-02-2017, 11:50 PM
For the latest update...my buddy just kena virus by one of wl fr legal hse at gelyang. anybody have similar encounter recently bonking?

ahha2011
26-02-2017, 06:44 AM
For the latest update...my buddy just kena virus by one of wl fr legal hse at gelyang. anybody have similar encounter recently bonking?

Which house or lane ?King of raw

globalfoundries
26-02-2017, 07:20 AM
His buddy?
I think is his Dick kena Liao!

loverod
26-02-2017, 08:09 AM
If Kena herpes is high chance... cos due to bbbj..no cure for herpes only control through med for life...

stan12345
26-02-2017, 09:27 AM

Bro,can advise which house or not?

baotohk
26-02-2017, 11:05 AM
His buddy needs a brain scan like him:D

SunZhi
27-02-2017, 01:51 PM

Kenna what virus? HIV?

jsparrow
27-02-2017, 03:34 PM
Big head virus seems likely...

max_priest
27-02-2017, 03:38 PM
His buddy needs a brain scan like him:D

This thread certainly welcome individual like you .... This is because you belong to the Skool of dumbo! Ask your other dumbo buddies like korean and rawall to join u! :p

Just pass by to give u the above compliment, Mr Dumbo! ;)

Xmen12345
27-02-2017, 04:09 PM
unsafe practice
1.BBBJ
2. French
3. Lick
5. Com
6. COB
7. A fingering
8. P fingering
10. Nipple suck
12 .P-lick , A-lick
13 .Ball lick

baotohk
27-02-2017, 04:29 PM
This thread certainly welcome individual like you .... This is because you belong to the Skool of dumbo! Ask your other dumbo buddies like korean and rawall to join u! :p

Just pass by to give u the above compliment, Mr Dumbo! ;)

Poor dog. Has to follow me to bark. Don't get too sore after being exposed.
Just stop writing fake FR and ask favor from OKT and WLs and you will be ok.

Since you are so pathetic, why not start a crowdfunding and we'll give you some money to relieve yourself. Keep fapping will cause issue in the long run.:D

Xmen12345
27-02-2017, 04:36 PM
unsafe practice
1.BBBJ
2. French
3. Lick
5. Com
6. COB
7. A fingering
8. P fingering
10. Nipple suck
12 .P-lick , A-lick
13 .Ball lick

tonchs
27-02-2017, 05:27 PM
unsafe practice
1.BBBJ
2. French
3. Lick
5. Com
6. COB
7. A fingering
8. P fingering
10. Nipple suck
12 .P-lick , A-lick
13 .Ball lick
All this practices unsafe might as well stop fucking. 100% safe

Xmen12345
27-02-2017, 05:42 PM
Do that with your personal GF okay
Not with WL
Who 15 to 20 time per day get bonk
If 28 days a month work
In 12 month 5000 to 6000 time with different man ..
How good is FR does not matter as you are not the first or last .. Always there is some one .Before and after.
May be you get good French but previous guy got good BBBJ...If that guy is Bangla ..Wtf ..Game over

korean
27-02-2017, 05:53 PM

Since you are so pathetic, why not start a crowdfunding and we'll give you some money to relieve yourself. Keep fapping will cause issue in the long run.:D

u get into her innest most nerves. that y she becomes a mad dog. why she instead of he? I believe most man with wife or gf experienced how their partner repeat herself and argue without sense when she lost her mind :D

ffun161
27-02-2017, 06:22 PM
Those French with BBBJ WL potentially indirect lick other bro's dick:D which happens to me too

Xmen12345
27-02-2017, 06:27 PM
Every house every room got so big big picture /poster instructions...Even bangla/Tamil/IND/Pinoy/maymer/ also follow....Only can not follow the person don't know..Is it all in English ..

Xmen12345
27-02-2017, 07:48 PM
Now trend all uncle do 69 .. Horrible feed back from wl ..Even lick AS hole ..Than take 4 /5 session.....Even wl got blood after lick... Miserable .....All silently tolerate because want earn $$ ...Chio all every day , as long 25/30 customer.
Non stop..Some wl say ..Even they dead meat ..Still all come and eat us....

Xmen12345
27-02-2017, 08:58 PM
L8 wl feed back ..PRC boy.. suck BB so strong is very painful..If we suck only 1min all water come out ....Most only max 2 min can with stand .. The

Xmen12345
27-02-2017, 09:25 PM
2000 view only 20 post ..Rest all just a selfish reader.one kind of mental disorder sick human being.. Don't want share anything like animal can not share anything,
Clever are write all Fake FR..And some clever silently Chong there gem ..Like know body knows them... Selfish part of a world ...Just silently drink coffee under cover。50 buck Fr like 2 hrs....All Superman grandson....CK of steel .. Actually zero ..

max_priest
27-02-2017, 10:01 PM
u get into her innest most nerves. that y she becomes a mad dog. why she instead of he? I believe most man with wife or gf experienced how their partner repeat herself and argue without sense when she lost her mind :D

Here comes the dumbo #1 joining dumbo #2 (baotohk) ... my prediction never goes wrong. Let's see if the 3rd dumbo will surface. Lol! As mentioned many times, they admitted they are dumbos even with the slightest provocation. :D

max_priest
27-02-2017, 10:06 PM
Exposed what?? :p Based on your post below as well as your post in HML thread, looks like u are not only a dumbo but also too straight forward. U failed to learn time and again ... anyway just like your other dumbo buddy, korean you are too old to learn. Even that BG fella does not recognize u as his buddy even though u tried to regard him as one the last time. He might changed his mind now seeing such an old pathetic fogey like u .... Hahaha!

Let me give u a chance to redeem your credibility since U said all my FRs are fake, just pick 1-2 of my FRs and indicate specifically what is/are fake. If my FR are really fake, I don't think it would be very difficult for u to identify.

Btw the one who truthly provides fake FR on whores and wrong intel is none other than your dumbo mate, korean. Simply because all that he knows about whores and me are nothing but hearsay! :p

I believe the real puppies are Comm, rawall, korean and you who loved to check on my profile page for umpteem times like a dogs following their owners until I exposed u clowns publicly. Hahaha!

korean
27-02-2017, 10:15 PM
Here comes the dumbo #1 joining dumbo #2 (baotohk) ... my prediction never goes wrong. Let's see if the 3rd dumbo will surface. Lol! As mentioned many times, they admitted they are dumbos even with the slightest provocation. :D

脑残杂种 admiited herself as a female mad dog. finally she know she belongs to what kidn of species :D there is no proper upbringing as she is the 杂种, poor 沉肥 :p

baotohk
27-02-2017, 10:39 PM
Exposed what?? :p Based on your post below, looks like u are not only a dumbo but also too straight forward. U failed to learn time and again ... anyway just like your other dumbo buddy, korean you are too old to learn. Even that BG fella does not recognize u as his buddy even though u tried to regard him as one the last time. He might changed his mind now seeing such an old pathetic fogey like u .... Hahaha!

Let me give u a chance to redeem your credibility, just pick 1-2 of my FRs and indicate specifically what is/are fake.

Btw the one who truthly provides fake FR on whores and wrong intel is none other than your dumbo mate, korean. Simply because all that he knows about whores and me are nothing but hearsay! :p

I believe the real puppies are Comm, rawall, korean and you who loved to checked on my profile page for umpteem like a dogs following their owners until I exposed u clowns publicly. Hahaha!

A man with no credibility talking about credibility . No one will waste anymore time reading your nonsense.

So desperate for attention and had to create own thread. And when nobody reads it , has to resort to disturbing other threads.

After losing out in your banter with Comm and get yourself banned. Why are you so desperate in getting back? Aren't you leaving for good? Since there are so many who has seen and could recognise you, i guess it is pointless for you to use clone account anymore. :D At least let your Alejandro88 surfaced once in a while to get a breather

korean
27-02-2017, 10:48 PM
A man with no credibility talking about credibility . No one will waste anymore time reading your nonsense.

So desperate for attention and had to create own thread. And when nobody reads it , has to resort to disturbing other threads.

After losing out in your banter with Comm and get yourself banned. Why are you so desperate in getting back? Aren't you leaving for good? Since there are so many who has seen and could recognise you, i guess it is pointless for you to use clone account anymore. :D At least let your Alejandro88 surfaced once in a while to get a breather

bro, i'm amazed u still think she is a man :eek:never admit her own mistake, quarrel without any sense n kept repeating herslef everywhere just doesnt sound manly :D

Xmen12345
27-02-2017, 11:15 PM
Check any Thai house all wl will tell the same story ..All uncle no teeth still want have sxx ..Take medicine and come for SX also cig smell wake wake ..PRC like monkey smell never clean teeth

max_priest
28-02-2017, 12:13 AM
Haha! When cornered, u do not have solid ground to counter me. Simply because my FR ain't fake! :) if no one believes in my FRs, I really wonder why so many samsters PM me for info on WL/ML on a daily basis. ;)

You are too dumbo and weak to continue this fight. I do not know how to help you as you're too old to learn anything new.

You clowns have too much dirty linen for me to expose and hence, I don't need to put in lots of effort to fix clowns like u buggers. The most prominent one is that sinister bastard korean who tried in vain to attack Saabking from behind whilst pretending to be his buddy just because of one GL raw pussy. Tsk .... tsk!

korean
28-02-2017, 12:25 AM
Haha! When cornered, u do not have solid ground to counter me. Simply because my FR ain't fake! :) if no one believes in my FRs, I really wonder why so many samsters PM me for info on WL/ML on a daily basis. ;)

You are too dumbo and weak to continue this fight. I do not know how to help you as you're too old to learn anything new.

You clowns have too much dirty linen for me to expose and hence, I don't need to put in lots of effort to fix clowns like u buggers. The most prominent one is that sinister bastard korean who tried in vain to attack Saabking from behind whilst pretending to be his buddy just because of one GL raw pussy. Tsk .... tsk!

hahahah......it must be the joke of the years as ur FR is nothing but fake, and what u'd menttioned is also fake. Thsi is the common understanding among this circle. who will still believe u, ur efort of covering urself here tryign to lure the new samster n wl is in vain :D

oh seems u still quite treasure ur reputation esp ur FR. sorry to burst ur reputation due to exposing ur fake FR. lol

glad to hear i was being highly mentioned by u. it really give me a big smile from bottom of my heart as it shows I've triggered ur innemost nerves. pls do more, and dont forget u still fail to get my identity. not feelign good to have an upper hand against u as i knwo who u r and u dunno who am i, mr 沉肥 aka 杂种脑残粉 rolfmao!

Xmen12345
28-02-2017, 06:01 AM
All this practices unsafe might as well stop fucking. 100% safe

LOL
Some FR
Like super man
99.99℅ people are silent bonkers
Even 11am Q up
Wl still not wake up
Ppl stand by .For F
Think morning get the fresh cake..In fact the
Cake already destroy yesterday night
Ha ha he he ho ho

Rawall
28-02-2017, 08:51 AM
LOL, can share which FR like super man, bro?

LOL
Some FR
Like super man
99.99℅ people are silent bonkers
Even 11am Q up
Wl still not wake up
Ppl stand by .For F
Think morning get the fresh cake..In fact the
Cake already destroy yesterday night
Ha ha he he ho ho

stan12345
28-02-2017, 09:01 AM
Now trend all uncle do 69 .. Horrible feed back from wl ..Even lick AS hole ..Than take 4 /5 session.....Even wl got blood after lick... Miserable .....All silently tolerate because want earn $$ ...Chio all every day , as long 25/30 customer.
Non stop..Some wl say ..Even they dead meat ..Still all come and eat us....

That why i go for CAT 150.

stan12345
28-02-2017, 09:05 AM

Most of time WL behave likes dead fish...no fresh juice,no GFE all because of booking at 10 customers a day.
They put a lot KY during bonking.

Xmen12345
28-02-2017, 09:54 AM
50 cat are more Chio as can book 5/6 session
Become $250/300 cat already ..
There is diff between funk and love makeing.

Some how judgement LOL ..Like American idol
Height
Width
Depth
Position
BJ
FJ
GFE
Body
Boobs
Face
Name
Tattoo
Hips
Leg
Doggy
Missionary
Cup
Waist

Just for 5/10 min FJ

Don't know etc etc bla bla

RTF.. LoL...you are the first or last man in the planet
Thousands always before and after you

Chantelfin
28-02-2017, 09:57 AM
For $50 fuck, don't expect too much lah. If dead fish, move on. The wl only get $25 for one fuck and need to do BBBJ, Cim etc. Some more got people ask for free fucks or ask wl to waive her $25. These people are despicable.

baotohk
28-02-2017, 10:35 AM

Oh yes, thousands of pm everyday asking you for info daily...lol Your own clones asking you when they can re-surface?

You keep repeating the same thing but produce nothing. And then claim you have met your KPI :D. KKGKKS

baotohk
28-02-2017, 10:38 AM

Who else but the midgety Maxi Tampon!!

Xmen12345
28-02-2017, 10:44 AM
Some FR
Even mentioned tight Ness of psy
WTF how he even can measure
Is not measurement tool it self is small
Can not fit to use for measurement
Even smell ,test
Wrost of the wrost
PhD in judgement of WL

stan12345
28-02-2017, 11:25 AM
For $50 fuck, don't expect too much lah. If dead fish, move on. The wl only get $25 for one fuck and need to do BBBJ, Cim etc. Some more got people ask for free fucks or ask wl to waive her $25. These people are despicable.
Even with CAT150 also dead fish lah.
Service standard droped after RTF a few times😡

Xmen12345
28-02-2017, 12:16 PM
3531 view 37 post
99℅ are
Silent bonkers
Readers only
Just read post and go try
If bad write a very bad FR
If good again silent
Silent are dead people

korean
28-02-2017, 12:24 PM
Oh yes, thousands of pm everyday asking you for info daily...lol Your own clones asking you when they can re-surface?

You keep repeating the same thing but produce nothing. And then claim you have met your KPI :D. KKGKKS

she produces 3 things, fake fr, fake stories and clones :D

Rawall
28-02-2017, 12:49 PM
LOL! I'll up you again if I can for this post, bro Xmen. Thanks for the feedback.

50 cat are more Chio as can book 5/6 session
Become $250/300 cat already ..
There is diff between funk and love makeing.

Some how judgement LOL ..Like American idol
Height
Width
Depth
Position
BJ
FJ
GFE
Body
Boobs
Face
Name
Tattoo
Hips
Leg
Doggy
Missionary
Cup
Waist

Just for 5/10 min FJ

Don't know etc etc bla bla

RTF.. LoL...you are the first or last man in the planet
Thousands always before and after you

Rawall
28-02-2017, 12:52 PM
Who else but the midgety Maxi Tampon!!

Hahahaha, midgety tampon!!! Thanks for the good laugh, bro baotohk. :D

max_priest
28-02-2017, 01:26 PM
I am laughing and enjoying when baotohk the clown is agitated and furious considering the numerous posts (and the contents) he has made so far. I have again achieved my KPI. Now, clown #3 - rawall has surfaced.. As the saying goes, "clowns of the same mentality flocks together to shit, fart and bark among themselves. Same old clowns �� ... and same old shit! Nothing new! :D

Sorry to have burst your inflated ego again, Baotohk the old fogey... your posts about me writing fake FR and exposing me lacks substance and ground. There ain't solid evidence, so to speak. You can't even identify which part of my FR is fake. Talk is cheap, Mr Dumbo! LOL!

You 3 can continue to bark all you want (so long u hopeless clowns do not disturb the other FR threads) as I am still max_priest in SBF. I can still enjoy what I do best in GL as well as HC. I am glad that I didn't provide u any solid lobang when you PM me to look for HC lobang sometime last year. You must be very sore and felt jealous when I offer tips to others regularly. I am sure you would say you didn't as I know very well you are an unethical piece of scum who wouldn't dare to admit what u said even for a such a mundane stuff in the virtual world. I believe u must be one hell of a Scumbag in the real world. Time to wake up and smell the coffee, old fogey! :D

korean
28-02-2017, 01:46 PM
沉肥uncle, baotohk doesn't want to point out which part of ur FR is fake becuz most of the ppl already know that ur FR is nothing but fake. I'm glad u still treasure your credibility of FR, which mean every time we expose ur fake FR will trigger ur innermost nerves even u try to act cool :D yes u still act as hero here but the reality is no one is believing u now n ur sinister act is spread well among okt, wl n samster rolfmao. I just heard from my pal that some of his regulars are laughing at u n called u 沉肥杂种 rolfmao, she even show him the house group wechat all the wl bitching n laughing on u n with ur pic :p

I am laughing and enjoying when baotohk the clown is agitated and furious considering the numerous posts (and the contents) he has made so far. I have again achieved my KPI. Now, clown #3 - rawall has surfaced.. As the saying goes, "clowns of the same mentality flocks together to shit, fart and bark among themselves. Same old clowns �� ... and same old shit! Nothing new! :D

Sorry to have burst your inflated ego again, Baotohk the old fogey... your posts about me writing fake FR and exposing me lacks substance and ground. There ain't solid evidence, so to speak. You can't even identify which part of my FR is fake. Talk is cheap, Mr Dumbo! LOL!

You 3 can continue to bark all you want (so long u hopeless clowns do not disturb the other FR threads) as I am still max_priest in SBF. I can still enjoy what I do best in GL as well as HC. I am glad that I didn't provide u any solid lobang when you PM me to look for HC lobang sometime last year. I am sure you would say you didn't as I know very well you are an unethical piece of scum who wouldn't dare to admit what u said even for a such a mundane stuff in the virtual world. I believe u must be one hell of a Scumbag in the real world. Time to wake up and smell the coffee, old fogey! :D

max_priest
28-02-2017, 01:49 PM
沉肥uncle, baotohk doesn't want to point out which part of ur FR is fake becuz most of the ppl already know that ur FR is nothing but fake. I'm glad u still treasure your credibility of FR, which mean every time we expose ur fake FR will trigger ur innermost nerves even u try to act cool :D yes u still act as hero here but the reality is no one is believing u now n ur sinister act is spreader well among okt, so n damaged rolfmao. I just heard from my pal that some of his regulars are laughing at u n called u 沉肥杂种 rolfmao, she even show him the house group wechat all the wl bitching n laughing on u n with ur pic :p

Hey, Mr Sinister, save it lah! If U can't identify anything wrong with my FR, just say so! No need to come up with some lame excuses to cover your ass face. My toes are laughing non stop for being a dumbo! We weren't born yesterday.

Rawall
28-02-2017, 01:50 PM
Sure sure, all others are clowns, while only you are the suave hero who unfortunately behaved as if you like to bury your face among the shit, vomit, cum, fart here in order to justify your existence.

There had been many past posts by many different bros complaining of your numerous fake FRs. There is no need for anyone to even waste time and effort to put it here again. Your fake FRs is the least of the many sinister things that you have shitted here. Everyone has seen your sinister side with their own eyes. You can continue to laugh and pat yourself, hahaha.

I am laughing and enjoying when baotohk the clown is agitated and furious considering the numerous posts you have made so far. I have again achieved my KPI. Now, clown #3 - rawall has surface. As the saying goes, "clowns of the same mentality flocks together to shit, fart and bark among themselves. Same old clowns 🤡 ... and same old shit! Nothing new! :D

Sorry to have burst your inflated ego again, your posts about me writing FR and exposing me lacks substance and ground. There ain't solid evidence, so to speak. You can't even identify which part of my FR is fake. Talk is cheap, Mr Sumbo! LOL!

You 3 can continue to bark all you want as I am still max_priest in SBF. I can still enjoy what I do best in GL as well as HC. I am glad that I didn't provide u any solid lobang when you PM me to look for HC lobang sometime last year. I am sure you would say you didn't as I know very well you are an unethical piece of scum who wouldn't dare to admit what u said even for a such a mundane stuff in the virtual world. I believe u must be one hell of a Scumbag in the real world. Time to wake up and smell the coffee, oldf fogey! :D

max_priest
28-02-2017, 01:50 PM
Baotohk, a sincere word of advice, don't get too overly agitated as you are not young anymore ... I fear that you might either get a brain concussion like the threadstarter and/or heart attack! Cheers! :)

max_priest
28-02-2017, 01:52 PM
Sure sure, all others are clowns, while only you are the suave hero who unfortunately behaved as if you like to bury your face among the shit, vomit, cum, fart here in order to justify your existence.

There had been many past posts by many different bros complaining of your numerous fake FRs. There is no need for anyone to even waste time and effort to put it here again. Your fake FRs is the least of the many sinister things that you have shitted here. Everyone has seen your sinister side with their own eyes. You can continue to laugh and pat yourself, hahaha.

You ask yourself, aren't you three behaving like clown & dumbos?! All the evidences are here which speak volume about it and suggested you are! Lol!

Lastly, I didn't proclaim myself as a suave hero. You are the one saying that now. ;)

korean
28-02-2017, 01:58 PM
Yes I save my effort to pinpoint which part is fake as it is wasting effort to speak the truth everyone alredy know ur fr is nothing but fake. More so there r many samster in the past including me had alredi pinpoint the fake part of ur fr. Just quite an eg an an exwl 54a boob fake even okt admit but u tried to cover for her, unless u r too fake until cannot differentiate what is real or fake. Wanwan 0819 chio? Oh my fucking god, probably u already ah pek so she is chio in ur eyes, can see ur bad taste lol

Hey, Mr Sinister, save it lah! If U can't identify anything wrong with my FR, just say so! No need to come up with some lame excuses to cover your ass face. My toes are laughing non stop for being a dumbo! We weren't born yesterday.

korean
28-02-2017, 02:00 PM
My toes are laughing non stop for being a dumbo! We weren't born yesterday.
What a dumbo admitting herself as dumbo! Rolfmao can u be more funny? Hahaha :D 沉肥杂种 uncle, r u so old until u completely lose ur mind? Or kena stabbed by us until cannot speak properly :D
Now we know who is the dumbo wannabe I'm laughing all out as she is slapping herself n stepping on her own foot. Looks like with just a slightest follow up with her has made her lost her mind even though she tried to hide her emotion here. Fact never lie itself .she is laughing for herself as being a dumbo, joke of the day rolfmao!

Rawall
28-02-2017, 02:02 PM
No need to ask. Everyone has some self-respect and reflection except you having none and is shameless. I lost out to you who managed to get slap by everyone else anywhere you go but still can maintain a shameless face.

You ask yourself, aren't you three behaving like clown & dumbos?! All the evidences are here which speak volume about it and suggested you are! Lol!

Lastly, I didn't proclaim myself as a suave hero. You are the one saying that now. ;)

korean
28-02-2017, 02:05 PM
No need to ask. Everyone has some self-respect and reflection except you having none and is shameless. I lost out to you who managed to get slap by everyone else anywhere you go but still can maintain a shameless face.
That y she is 正牌杂种粉, the only truth abt herself :D

korean
28-02-2017, 02:20 PM
Pls see above. She admitted herself as a dumbo. Now we know who is the dumbo wannabe :D I'm laughing all out as she is slapping herself n stepping on her own foot. Looks like with just a slightest follow up with her has made her lost her mind even though she tried to hide her emotion here. Fact never lie itself :D.she is laughing for herself as being a dumbo, joke of the day rolfmao!

Xmen12345
28-02-2017, 03:13 PM
unsafe practice
1.BBBJ
2. French
3. Lick
5. Com
6. COB
7. A fingering
8. P fingering
10. Nipple suck
12 .P-lick , A-lick
13 .Ball lick

Still remember

baotohk
28-02-2017, 03:38 PM

You 3 can continue to bark all you want (so long u hopeless clowns do not disturb the other FR threads) as I am still max_priest in SBF. I can still enjoy what I do best in GL as well as HC. I am glad that I didn't provide u any solid lobang when you PM me to look for HC lobang sometime last year. You must be very sore and felt jealous when I offer tips to others regularly. I am sure you would say you didn't as I know very well you are an unethical piece of scum who wouldn't dare to admit what u said even for a such a mundane stuff in the virtual world. I believe u must be one hell of a Scumbag in the real world. Time to wake up and smell the coffee, old fogey! :D

Really good at making up story and pat yourself on the shoulder. Now you are being exposed and you are busy trying to discredit others.:D:D

You are doing well in deceiving others until now. Am glad you have to keep coming out and use one lie to cover another lie. But the sad thing is ...you keep saying the same thing over and over again. No fresh lies or ideas?

Come on. You have no money to fuck working ladies but im sure you have plenty of time to think of what you can do.

Or are you having so many clones that you are finding it hard to manage? Split personality require some intelligence which is beyond you. Try to be a maxi-pad will be easier

baotohk
28-02-2017, 03:40 PM
she produces 3 things, fake fr, fake stories and clones :D

you forgot one thing. Fake statistics - on his appearance , his height and the number of pm he received daily:p

baotohk
28-02-2017, 03:40 PM
Hahahaha, midgety tampon!!! Thanks for the good laugh, bro baotohk. :D

Already glorifying him. Else he should have been a used toilet paper:D

baotohk
28-02-2017, 03:42 PM
沉肥uncle, baotohk doesn't want to point out which part of ur FR is fake becuz most of the ppl already know that ur FR is nothing but fake. I'm glad u still treasure your credibility of FR, which mean every time we expose ur fake FR will trigger ur innermost nerves even u try to act cool :D yes u still act as hero here but the reality is no one is believing u now n ur sinister act is spread well among okt, wl n samster rolfmao. I just heard from my pal that some of his regulars are laughing at u n called u 沉肥杂种 rolfmao, she even show him the house group wechat all the wl bitching n laughing on u n with ur pic :p

He just want to win but unfortunately his credibility is gone and no longer command value.

Sad case - No more discount and privileges from OKT and WLs.

baotohk
28-02-2017, 03:43 PM

Quickly ask your clone to come out and support your FR and claimed that it is the BEST and MOST ACCURATE FR ever written. You need to feel good . KKGKKS

baotohk
28-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Baotohk, a sincere word of advice, don't get too overly agitated as you are not young anymore ... I fear that you might either get a brain concussion like the threadstarter and/or heart attack! Cheers! :)

Thanks for your advice. Im more concerned about your midgety height and thumb size dick. Wonder if you will ever be able to have a proper relationship with another woman that can accept your handicap:(

baotohk
28-02-2017, 03:48 PM

When you look like him, there is really nothing to be ashamed anymore.

korean
28-02-2017, 03:52 PM
Already glorifying him. Else he should have been a used toilet paper:D

she is a used toilet paper so stinky till not able to recycle :p those were the days use her as toilet paper :D I wish i still got the chance to do it one more time for the sake of nostalgia :rolleyes:

baotohk
28-02-2017, 03:56 PM
she is a used toilet paper so stinky till not able to recycle :p those were the days use her as toilet paper :D I wish i still got the chance to do it one more time for the sake of nostalgia :rolleyes:

some stench can never be removed . It's best to discard it

korean
28-02-2017, 03:58 PM
you forgot one thing. Fake statistics - on his appearance , his height and the number of pm he received daily:p

oh ya, I almost forgot she always claim she rtf wls for umpteen times which in reality just 2~3 visit at max. Doesnt this part of her FR sound very fake? :D
I'm sure she failed in her math esp statistics as adding up all the umpteen time RTF for so many WL, creating n managing umpteen clones acount, war fighting with so many samsters, sitting long hour in gl for the sake of getting intel, csi her enemy, always travellign as what she always told us n wls etc. i wonder in her own world the clock system is 240hr per day :p it is no wonder she always proclaimed "i will write my fake FR whenever i got time on my belt" rolfmao!

Rawall
28-02-2017, 04:05 PM
Thanks for your advice. Im more concerned about your midgety height and thumb size dick. Wonder if you will ever be able to have a proper relationship with another woman that can accept your handicap:(

No need to wonder. With such bad upbringing and inferior genes, confirmed no relationship with other woman outside cheonging circle. Even relationship with WL he also cannot maintain as WL sneered and laughed at the sight of him, lol.

elvis
28-02-2017, 04:06 PM
Kena, what virus bros, is it AIDS or TB :D, mention it :D

Rawall
28-02-2017, 04:09 PM
Quickly ask your clone to come out and support your FR and claimed that it is the BEST and MOST ACCURATE FR ever written. You need to feel good . KKGKKS

He don't even dare to use his clones because all gotten found out, lol. Jin hopeless.

korean
28-02-2017, 04:10 PM
No need to wonder. With such bad upbringing and inferior genes, confirmed no relationship with other woman outside cheonging circle. Even relationship with WL he also cannot maintain as WL sneered and laughed at the sight of him, lol.

really pity her as a 杂种 , without proper upbringing n borned with inderior gene without a choice, causing her to be what she is today. no wonder she is jealous of us having normal life, physical n mental state ;)

Rawall
28-02-2017, 04:16 PM
oh ya, I almost forgot she always claim she rtf wls for umpteen times which in reality just 2~3 visit at max. Doesnt this part of her FR sound very fake? :D

In short, he is super dua kang, 好大的洞!Everything also boast.
Empty vessel makes the most noise, lol.

korean
28-02-2017, 04:37 PM
In short, he is super dua kang, 好大的洞!Everything also boast.
Empty vessel makes the most noise, lol.

she is having mid life crisis, some more we are affecting her whoring activities so her hormones get disordered without proper release which affect her mental state. :cool:

Xmen12345
28-02-2017, 05:19 PM
unsafe practice
1.BBBJ
2. French
3. Lick
5. Com
6. COB
7. A fingering
8. P fingering
10. Nipple suck
12 .P-lick , A-lick
13 .Ball lick

With out this also can be enjoy great bonk

unfit
28-02-2017, 09:26 PM
No choice liao Mr CEO:rolleyes:

Your buddy need AVG or Norton:eek:

stan12345
01-03-2017, 12:55 AM
With out this also can be enjoy great bonk

Unless you are super horny otherwise better hand gun myself.😲

Konnichiwawa
12-03-2017, 04:59 PM
how come my buddy kena virus nobody seems care or give advice or any latest protection method. nowsday china high school have vending machine selling hiv quick testing kit i suggest geylang all lor have it too to test it on wl before bonking

hhlover
12-03-2017, 05:04 PM
Kena HP virus izzit... Hahaha..

Konnichiwawa
12-03-2017, 11:00 PM
bro what is HP virus? Is it a new virus on geylang market

Kena HP virus izzit... Hahaha..

Konnichiwawa
13-03-2017, 10:24 AM
anyone kena virus fr wl and go court sue okt/wl for compensation such as loss of job due to virus or medical fee

Konnichiwawa
14-03-2017, 12:22 PM
bro what is safe practise

unsafe practice
1.BBBJ
2. French
3. Lick
5. Com
6. COB
7. A fingering
8. P fingering
10. Nipple suck
12 .P-lick , A-lick
13 .Ball lick

MrAnalyst
14-03-2017, 03:13 PM
if can't do all these , better don't go

just buy sex toy :)

SunZhi
14-03-2017, 06:05 PM
unsafe practice
1.BBBJ
2. French
3. Lick
5. Com
6. COB
7. A fingering
8. P fingering
10. Nipple suck
12 .P-lick , A-lick
13 .Ball lick

Any contact with body fluid is considered unsafe practice.
The only safe practice is see only no touch......

Konnichiwawa
14-03-2017, 10:25 PM
which one u think have contact with bobby fluid that cos my buddy kena virus

Any contact with body fluid is considered unsafe practice.
The only safe practice is see only no touch......

Konnichiwawa
14-03-2017, 10:27 PM
which wl u try can do all these in one sexsion

if can't do all these , better don't go

just buy sex toy :)

SunZhi
14-03-2017, 10:43 PM
which one u think have contact with bobby fluid that cos my buddy kena virus

What type of virus you kena? Symptom? Fever, flu, aching, rashes, lost weight, poor vision, warts, herpes, etc.

stan12345
14-03-2017, 11:11 PM
which wl u try can do all these in one sexsion
MY regular WL can do all the above but now standard drops at least half.
Today i RTF ,she told me my one too long cannnot take more than one session lol.
She is very tired when if fucked too much.

Konnichiwawa
15-03-2017, 11:26 AM
bro not i kena . it is my buddy kena virus. he told me he kena virus and lose his flying career and now he want sue the wl and okt on loss of job due to virus.

What type of virus you kena? Symptom? Fever, flu, aching, rashes, lost weight, poor vision, warts, herpes, etc.

Konnichiwawa
15-03-2017, 01:33 PM
so can be a raw star or not

MY regular WL can do all the above but now standard drops at least half.
Today i RTF ,she told me my one too long cannnot take more than one session lol.
She is very tired when if fucked too much.

SunZhi
15-03-2017, 03:36 PM
bro not i kena . it is my buddy kena virus. he told me he kena virus and lose his flying career and now he want sue the wl and okt on loss of job due to virus.

Your buddy visited the prostitute knowing the risk involves.

I suggest to save the money for treatment instead.
If he is lucky, a few thousand can buy his health and life back.

stan12345
15-03-2017, 04:08 PM
so can be a raw star or not

Raw is war.practice safe sex

Konnichiwawa
15-03-2017, 05:57 PM
bro how come u at one end talk save sex and other end talk yr fav wl can do unsafe sex for u

Raw is war.practice safe sex

stan12345
15-03-2017, 06:30 PM
bro how come u at one end talk save sex and other end talk yr fav wl can do unsafe sex for u
only fuck with condom.

Konnichiwawa
16-03-2017, 08:27 AM
how to u do bbbj with comdom on

only fuck with condom.

Belt
16-03-2017, 07:49 PM

Oooo he is really a joker, he sure visiting only GL and up only 1 WL there? If not how he can sue the okt/wl :rolleyes::eek:

Konnichiwawa
17-03-2017, 03:19 PM
bro my buddy kena rip off his flying job due to virus fr wl so he need to sue the okt and wl for loss of job. why he cannot sue even one visit leh

Oooo he is really a joker, he sure visiting only GL and up only 1 WL there? If not how he can sue the okt/wl :rolleyes::eek:

Konnichiwawa
19-03-2017, 07:33 AM
i am wondering how many bro rip off their job due to virus fr okt

Konnichiwawa
25-03-2017, 10:06 AM
brio i have another buddy kena virus too

comm
25-03-2017, 10:35 AM
Wah be ur buddy is suay sia

SunZhi
25-03-2017, 11:28 AM
brio i have another buddy kena virus too

Forget DSC if you want treatment fast, pay more get appointment at NSC.
DSC is training ground for young doctor, who take you as guinea pig.
Of course, DSC charge a lot less compare to NSC.
End of the day, need a few thousand treatment fees, and there is no guarantee of full recovery; some viruses have no cure, only treatment available to manage the lapse and pain.

korean
25-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Wah be ur buddy is suay sia

u know y most of his buddy kena virus? coz he always meet new buddy while waiting for doctors for same treatment :D

Blutengel
25-03-2017, 07:27 PM
u know y most of his buddy kena virus? coz he always meet new buddy while waiting for doctors for same treatment :D

Haha the doctor he waiting one, is not std specialist, is Bangkok green doctor

comm
25-03-2017, 08:34 PM

lol......no wonder he so many stories :D

unfit
25-03-2017, 09:51 PM

Introduce CEO Mr Norton and Mr AVG lah:rolleyes:

stan12345
25-03-2017, 10:01 PM
My regular WL kana virus and recover liao.
Sad to say,she now don·t offer bbbj,69,fingeing and pussy licking.

SunZhi
26-03-2017, 12:07 AM

Good question. I think this poor fellow is asking for help to solve his std.

Konnichiwawa
26-03-2017, 05:01 PM
bro which virus have no cure so how?
will my buddy pass the no cure virus to his newly wed wife or new babe

Forget DSC if you want treatment fast, pay more get appointment at NSC.
DSC is training ground for young doctor, who take you as guinea pig.
Of course, DSC charge a lot less compare to NSC.
End of the day, need a few thousand treatment fees, and there is no guarantee of full recovery; some viruses have no cure, only treatment available to manage the lapse and pain.

SunZhi
26-03-2017, 08:52 PM
bro which virus have no cure so how?
will my buddy pass the no cure virus to his newly wed wife or new babe

I am no doctor neither experience STD victim. You can get professional advice from
https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Care/About%20Us/Pages/Contact-Us.aspx

Good luck. May god blessed the innocent wife and babe.

Konnichiwawa
26-03-2017, 10:08 PM
bro how come u know DSC charge cheaper than CDC? are a regular to DSC and CDC.

I am no doctor neither experience STD victim. You can get professional advice from
https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Care/About%20Us/Pages/Contact-Us.aspx

Good luck. May god blessed the innocent wife and babe.

Konnichiwawa
27-03-2017, 07:04 PM
bro if wl not do those services then wat servicing she can provide...is it surfing sammboy backsite

My regular WL kana virus and recover liao.
Sad to say,she now don·t offer bbbj,69,fingeing and pussy licking.

stan12345
27-03-2017, 07:51 PM
bro if wl not do those services then wat servicing she can provide...is it surfing sammboy backsite

Bro,she offered only cbj and fj.😡

Blutengel
27-03-2017, 10:18 PM
Very honest wl, tell customer she kana std

Konnichiwawa
28-03-2017, 11:50 AM
bro so u mean wl kena virus then pass to my buddy

Very honest wl, tell customer she kana std

comm
28-03-2017, 12:10 PM
Yes, wl kenna std pass to ur buddy, then when ur buddy bonking ur backside it pass to u

Konnichiwawa
28-03-2017, 05:44 PM
bro
what virus the wl kena? hwo to prevent the virus spreading

Yes, wl kenna std pass to ur buddy, then when ur buddy bonking ur backside it pass to u

baotohk
28-03-2017, 06:46 PM
bro
what virus the wl kena? hwo to prevent the virus spreading

No cure for the virus. It's known as stupidity:D

Dexterbbbj
28-03-2017, 07:08 PM
unsafe practice
1.BBBJ
2. French
3. Lick
5. Com
6. COB
7. A fingering
8. P fingering
10. Nipple suck
12 .P-lick , A-lick
13 .Ball lick

Bro
I think you are right
Look for more fun
Always die faster

Excess pussy licking.
Horrible prc

Konnichiwawa
28-03-2017, 07:50 PM
bro i never heard of any virus call stupidity . it is a new virus

No cure for the virus. It's known as stupidity:D

korean
28-03-2017, 08:07 PM
bro i never heard of any virus call stupidity . it is a new virus

i heard the virus name is wawa virus :D

Konnichiwawa
29-03-2017, 12:07 PM
bro how to prevent wawa virus and how to look out for wawa virus

i heard the virus name is wawa virus :D

korean
29-03-2017, 07:48 PM
bro how to prevent wawa virus and how to look out for wawa virus

i dunno man, bro i tot u r sexprt in virus :D

unfit
29-03-2017, 08:49 PM
i dunno man, bro i tot u r sexprt in virus :D

AVG or Norton Hard Dick Scan might help:rolleyes:

korean
29-03-2017, 09:23 PM

AV Guy/Gal? :confused: or do u mean G-spot or G-shock

Konnichiwawa
30-03-2017, 09:30 AM
bro can format the hard dick to kill the wawa virus

Konnichiwawa
30-03-2017, 11:16 PM
it mean G-shiokilicious due to nake butterfly swimming style like schooolin.

AV Guy/Gal? :confused: or do u mean G-spot or G-shock

Konnichiwawa
31-03-2017, 12:02 PM
yesterday night another buddy just have a rawilicious session with a raw star wl. he told me he was swimming nake buffetfly style better than schoolinin

it mean G-shiokilicious due to nake butterfly swimming style like schooolin.

Dexterbbbj
31-03-2017, 12:32 PM
One wl feed back
customer
Even like drink
WL pee (urine)

Also always lick anal
Want test poop may be
Even like smell fart

Disgusting

Na be Chi bai people

1.BBBJ
2. French
3. Lick
5. Com
6. COB
7. A fingering
8. P fingering
10. Nipple suck
12 .P-lick , A-lick
13 .Ball lick

Dexterbbbj
31-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Specialy
Those
Who visit. Afternoon. Are like
Eat pussy. Drink pee
Type
Disgusting feedback

Konnichiwawa
31-03-2017, 03:44 PM
bro what virus they kena when lickimg ass hole and drink wl pee

One wl feed back
customer
Even like drink
WL pee (urine)

Also always lick anal
Want test poop may be
Even like smell fart

Disgusting

Na be Chi bai people

1.BBBJ
2. French
3. Lick
5. Com
6. COB
7. A fingering
8. P fingering
10. Nipple suck
12 .P-lick , A-lick
13 .Ball lick

Dexterbbbj
31-03-2017, 05:00 PM
Sure kana
HPV
If do like this lor
No need ask
Grandfather
Also look for
Wl
Disgusting disgusting

Konnichiwawa
31-03-2017, 06:57 PM
what is HPV?Is it Hewlett Packard virus. how to prevent it. u mean yr grand ah pek like ass trimming

Sure kana
HPV
If do like this lor
No need ask
Grandfather
Also look for
Wl
Disgusting disgusting

Blutengel
31-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Drink urine is good for health, can prevent cancer. Drink urine, can't get HPV and STd lah . Get HPV , because of blood contact.
If u family members got cancer history, then u must drink urine everyday.
I had asked wls for drinking their urine. Until now, all reject me.

Dexterbbbj
31-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Bro
Some thing call brain
If know than use it
Go Google it
Don't act like uneducated
First world lor
People laugh
If bangla ask still okie
People here nasty and
Do disgusting
Being a educated

Dexterbbbj
31-03-2017, 08:01 PM
Use brain
Go and Google it
Don't act like
Uneducated
Disgusting disgusting
Pussy licker

Konnichiwawa
01-04-2017, 08:39 AM
bro mean drink wl urine can cure cancer. how about drinking wl cumming juice . wat benfit.
what is bloody contact. how on earth can one have these type bloody contact during bonking session

Drink urine is good for health, can prevent cancer. Drink urine, can't get HPV and STd lah . Get HPV , because of blood contact.
If u family members got cancer history, then u must drink urine everyday.
I had asked wls for drinking their urine. Until now, all reject me.

Dexterbbbj
01-04-2017, 10:31 AM
Alamak
Like that
Direct drink
From toil bowl
Unmatured 1st word
Na be chibai
Now than I know
Why how come
Smell like pee
Drink what
Got the same smell
Wahhhhh Lan ee
Disgusting disgusting

Blutengel
01-04-2017, 02:20 PM
Drink girl Cummings juice is also good for health, make man become strong, in Chinese call 采阴朴阳。
Old ppl all know, if get internal injury, must immediately drink children urine.
Bbbj and painting, can't get HIV. To prevent HIV, is very simple, use condom during intercourse.

Dexterbbbj
01-04-2017, 06:17 PM
Straight
Fuck your mouth
Raceist
Alway eat
Char Kway Teow
Bak Kut Teh
Can not pass motion
Sitting inside toilet 1hr
I think
Got No power to do sex

Blutengel
01-04-2017, 07:16 PM
HPV is a cancer virus. if u got contact with Cancer patient tumor blood, u got a high chance to get Cancer.
HPV virus can live in air for half an hour. Possible infect by air also. To prevent HPV, u must got a health and strong body, u body immunity system can kill the HPV virus.

Konnichiwawa
02-04-2017, 10:06 AM
bro
u mean HPV can live in air for half hour then we need wear N95mask to prevent it. can ask okt provide N
95 mask at counter

HPV is a cancer virus. if u got contact with Cancer patient tumor blood, u got a high chance to get Cancer.
HPV virus can live in air for half an hour. Possible infect by air also. To prevent HPV, u must got a health and strong body, u body immunity system can kill the HPV virus.

Konnichiwawa
02-04-2017, 10:09 AM
bro
how u know bbbj cannot get Hiv. why not i invite a cdc member for u and u do bbbj then 9mth later u go testing and see can get hiv or not.

Drink girl Cummings juice is also good for health, make man become strong, in Chinese call 采阴朴阳。
Old ppl all know, if get internal injury, must immediately drink children urine.
Bbbj and painting, can't get HIV. To prevent HIV, is very simple, use condom during intercourse.

Blutengel
02-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Bro konnchiwawa, what is N95mask, what is CDC and bbbj

Dexterbbbj
02-04-2017, 02:25 PM
No human here
All
monkey
Chimpanzee
Pig
Donkey
Cow
Buffalo
All want sex like animal
Disgusting disgusting

Dexterbbbj
02-04-2017, 02:36 PM
Bbbj when wl suck
without condom
Your didi must tahan
Strong blow
If not
You will shoot in
Mouth
Also
Your skin can turn red
Or sore

Blutengel
02-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Bro konnichiwawa, u do bbbj to u Buddy and u Buddy get HPV and hiv ?

Blutengel
02-04-2017, 03:21 PM
Why bbbj can't get hiv
1. Our saliva is a very strong weapon to kill hiv virus
2. Hiv only can latch to certain types of cells and this cells which can not found in the mouth.
Why painting can't get hiv
Woman lubricating fluid is not s infectious fluid.

Blutengel
02-04-2017, 03:40 PM
HPV
Rw sex with HPV patient, chance to get HPV is 20%, so dun need to worry get infection from air.

Dexterbbbj
02-04-2017, 03:44 PM
Still no one know
What exactly happen
Who where what how why
Kana
Horrible feedback wl
As here man are
Hungry for sex
Ramp like hungry dog
Smell like pig
Mouth full of germ
Smell
Like toilet bowl
No choice
Keep the shit out
Close eye and service

Blutengel
02-04-2017, 03:56 PM
In hospital, using laser to kill hpv tumor, then must be careful, the surrounding air will contain a lot of hpv virus.
Must learn a good practice, wash hand before pee.

Dexterbbbj
02-04-2017, 05:32 PM
Wash penis
After pee
With mild soap
Don't touch
Unnecessary
Don't put in dirty
Mouth here there
Don't become
Butterfly
And smell here there
After all the hole is same
Make sure gud showers.
Before and after sex
Use anti bacterial cream
After sex for few hours
On your didi
Rest all your luck
If still like raw here
Raw there
Gud luck 2u

Konnichiwawa
02-04-2017, 05:52 PM
how about chiwawa and wasabibi?

No human here
All
monkey
Chimpanzee
Pig
Donkey
Cow
Buffalo
All want sex like animal
Disgusting disgusting

Dexterbbbj
02-04-2017, 06:50 PM
All animal same
Fiction or reality
As humabd
Don't act like animal
Use brain
Don't straight bbbj
No straight go paint
No straight go fingering
No straight sex
Just following the fucking rule
And instructions
Don t. Do like
Uneducated prc
Can ready

Semakdd
02-04-2017, 11:25 PM
Wenger in!!!
Wenger the fucking in

Dexterbbbj
02-04-2017, 11:50 PM
Talk what
If no one understand
F*** prc

Konnichiwawa
03-04-2017, 11:43 AM
bro
u promoting raw star

Wash penis
After pee
With mild soap
Don't touch
Unnecessary
Don't put in dirty
Mouth here there
Don't become
Butterfly
And smell here there
After all the hole is same
Make sure gud showers.
Before and after sex
Use anti bacterial cream
After sex for few hours
On your didi
Rest all your luck
If still like raw here
Raw there
Gud luck 2u

Dexterbbbj
03-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Do
Raw =die
Simple English
Also
So difficult to understand
Than
Want me to say in singlish
Or chinglish or manglish
Or what
No body will
Alow you raw
All are fake
Just to disturb
The wl.
Any how post
Got special
So other will
Go ask ask
Silly poor

Semakdd
03-04-2017, 12:11 PM
Wah your English primary sch level siaa

Konnichiwawa
03-04-2017, 03:20 PM
bro
many wl are raw star. u dont know meh

Do
Raw =die
Simple English
Also
So difficult to understand
Than
Want me to say in singlish
Or chinglish or manglish
Or what
No body will
Alow you raw
All are fake
Just to disturb
The wl.
Any how post
Got special
So other will
Go ask ask
Silly poor

Dexterbbbj
03-04-2017, 03:25 PM
Give me who the wl
Tonight only go fuck
So hard
Can remember
Until she die.
Dare share
Solid
20 min bonk
Can make
Her screm

Dexterbbbj
03-04-2017, 05:35 PM
What the fuck.
Share which wl
Want solid
20min non stop
At every position.
Fuck the mouth
Until eye ball drop.

Blutengel
03-04-2017, 07:13 PM
Bro konnichiwawa raw star is his left hand and right hand

Konnichiwawa
04-04-2017, 09:45 AM
bro pls briefly introduce yrself and why u want to be a raw star

Give me who the wl
Tonight only go fuck
So hard
Can remember
Until she die.
Dare share
Solid
20 min bonk
Can make
Her screm

Konnichiwawa
04-04-2017, 09:50 AM
raw is like the feeling of shiokilicous of butterfly nake swimming like schooolling

Bro konnichiwawa raw star is his left hand and right hand

Dexterbbbj
04-04-2017, 10:05 AM
You proved
You no brain
Use less thread
Waste of time
Go dye hair like monkey
Eat pork
Smell like pig

Konnichiwawa
04-04-2017, 11:15 AM
bro how come at one point u want to be a famous raw star then suddely u want to be piggy or monkeey star.

You proved
You no brain
Use less thread
Waste of time
Go dye hair like monkey
Eat pork
Smell like pig

Dexterbbbj
04-04-2017, 01:45 PM
Bro
Some thing call mirror go and see.
Your evolving reverse
From human to monkey
Go super market.
Buy a good brush and
Clean your
Teeth
Before
You go extinct species
Like dinosaur

Semakdd
04-04-2017, 01:57 PM
Bro
Some thing call mirror go and see.
Your evolving reverse
From human to monkey
Go super market.
Buy a good brush and
Clean your
Teeth
Before
You go extinct species
Like dinosaur
Can't believe you believe Darwin's theory

Dexterbbbj
04-04-2017, 02:35 PM
Lol
Another monkey
Jump in
Lol

NNKS
05-04-2017, 02:17 PM
where kena, is FL or WL

Konnichiwawa
05-04-2017, 03:21 PM
wl fr geylang lor

where kena, is FL or WL

Dexterbbbj
05-04-2017, 03:32 PM
No specific
Do not know how to write.
Or make other confused
Or any how just write
Do what with WL
Got kana
Lick pussy ya
I think so
Too much 69
Disgusting

Konnichiwawa
05-04-2017, 11:06 PM
i heard a latest news that somebody kena virus and go fighting with okt cos okt promote his wl raw service

Dexterbbbj
05-04-2017, 11:56 PM
Channels 5 or 8
Where heard
Disgusting news

Dexterbbbj
06-04-2017, 12:34 AM
Disgusting
Heared from air
FM radio
TV channels
All story from mind

Konnichiwawa
08-04-2017, 10:41 AM
news fr geylang okt

Dexterbbbj
08-04-2017, 12:00 PM
Bro
No specific le
Why so kepo.
Okt give news
Come on LA bro.

Konnichiwawa
08-04-2017, 12:41 PM
bro u can go ask okt yrself bro. my buddy have a big fight with okt on the rawing issue...so many ppl kn ... u dont know meh

Bro
No specific le
Why so kepo.
Okt give news
Come on LA bro.

Dexterbbbj
08-04-2017, 12:46 PM
Wow lau
Like that meh

Meh Meh meh
Like goat
Kambing

What ever

Which house
Bro
I in geylang now

Dexterbbbj
08-04-2017, 12:53 PM
Your buddy
Lucky not
Your body.
Do more
Demand
Play wl
Pussy.
Ass

Lick 69
Ass hole
Result

Konnichiwawa
08-04-2017, 01:42 PM
bro u promoting rawing

Your buddy
Lucky not
Your body.
Do more
Demand
Play wl
Pussy.
Ass

Lick 69
Ass hole
Result

Konnichiwawa
08-04-2017, 02:29 PM
bro anyone know drinking wl cumming what benifit u get

Dexterbbbj
08-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Your
Mouth
Is
Toilet
Bowl
So
Just
Eat what ever
Coming
Even shit also

Dexterbbbj
08-04-2017, 10:19 PM
Have
Wife
Have
Gf
Also look
For
Pussy
Out
Side
Home no taste
Find out side
What a disgusting

Konnichiwawa
09-04-2017, 09:39 AM
i heard fr one of regular saying that drinking wl cumming give him forunate luck at casino which he every time drinking cumming and then win big big mbs casino

[

QUOTE=Dexterbbbj;15814911]Have
Wife
Have
Gf
Also look
For
Pussy
Out
Side
Home no taste
Find out side
What a disgusting[/QUOTE]

cqueen
09-04-2017, 10:15 AM
i heard fr one of regular saying that drinking wl cumming give him forunate luck at casino which he every time drinking cumming and then win big big mbs casino

[

QUOTE=Dexterbbbj;15814911]Have
Wife
Have
Gf
Also look
For
Pussy
Out
Side
Home no taste
Find out side
What a disgusting[/QUOTE]

Sure boh?? Aiya, real or not? Then why don't early early said? I am cumqueen so has been drinking and swallowing hot cum for ages! If like that hor, i would have been FWCQ (Fucking Wealthy CumQueen). Every day my mouth would try to swallow 3 times of fresh hot cum, then cheong to casino with huge bank overdraft loans to win big big to buy a 12 million waterfront Sentosa bungalow to save on transportation costs and time to travel to the casino to win more. So it will be after enjoying drinking fresh hot cum, ride my luxurious yacht to the casino, win big big, deposit the winnings in my private bank, go back to my waterfront bungalow, take some tonic, sleep to rejuvenate, wake up to suck a hard juicy cock to extract out its winning formula hot cum and the whole cycle repeats itself over and over again till i can buy a private Kusu Island with own private landing airspace to allow my fleets of helicopters and private jets to operate for my comfort and convenience.
No time to waste liao,Right now, after swallowing this young fresh hot cum, i will book Grab to cheong to casino. Mai Tu Liao, Suck, Swallow, Cheong Ah and HUAT AH!!!

Dexterbbbj
09-04-2017, 10:56 AM
Shit shit shit
Can not pass motion
Sitting in toilet 1hrs
Never wash mouth
After food
Smokers.
Like hell.
Smell like monkey.
Pussy licker
Ass hole.
Disgusting
Q like dog
Talk like shit
Always
Look wl
Eat there shit
Pig

Konnichiwawa
09-04-2017, 12:58 PM
bro i heard fr regular that you need to be the first customer of the day and wl is the first one giving cumming jucy for u drink then u have luck to become god of gambler. Sure win big big lah

Sure boh?? Aiya, real or not? Then why don't early early said? I am cumqueen so has been drinking and swallowing hot cum for ages! If like that hor, i would have been FWCQ (Fucking Wealthy CumQueen). Every day my mouth would try to swallow 3 times of fresh hot cum, then cheong to casino with huge bank overdraft loans to win big big to buy a 12 million waterfront Sentosa bungalow to save on transportation costs and time to travel to the casino to win more. So it will be after enjoying drinking fresh hot cum, ride my luxurious yacht to the casino, win big big, deposit the winnings in my private bank, go back to my waterfront bungalow, take some tonic, sleep to rejuvenate, wake up to suck a hard juicy cock to extract out its winning formula hot cum and the whole cycle repeats itself over and over again till i can buy a private Kusu Island with own private landing airspace to allow my fleets of helicopters and private jets to operate for my comfort and convenience.
No time to waste liao,Right now, after swallowing this young fresh hot cum, i will book Grab to cheong to casino. Mai Tu Liao, Suck, Swallow, Cheong Ah and HUAT AH!!![/QUOTE]

Dexterbbbj
09-04-2017, 02:45 PM
Another
Shit.
Eating
Drinking
Traditional

Disgusting
Disgusting

Dexterbbbj
09-04-2017, 07:05 PM
Disgusting
Activity with WL
Bbbj
CiM
AR
A fingering.
French
P fingering
Eat drink
Cum shit pee
Lick
Pussy
Ass
Disgusting

Konnichiwawa
09-04-2017, 07:14 PM
bro u a promotor for rawing

Disgusting
Activity with WL
Bbbj
CiM
AR
A fingering.
French
P fingering
Eat drink
Cum shit pee
Lick
Pussy
Ass
Disgusting

Dexterbbbj
09-04-2017, 07:26 PM
What a
Disgusting
Mouth
Always
Talk. Rubbish
Always talk raw
You
Go masterbate
Raw
Yourself
And us tissues

Konnichiwawa
12-04-2017, 10:26 PM
chee bye another latest news . how come another outbreak of virus

Dexterbbbj
12-04-2017, 10:57 PM
I think no body want to fuck you
You fuck
Your post thread fuck
All fuck
Chi bai
Ka nina
Meaningless
Hopeless
Disgusting

Konnichiwawa
14-04-2017, 02:00 PM
have money where got no wl want fk

I think no body want to fuck you
You fuck
Your post thread fuck
All fuck
Chi bai
Ka nina
Meaningless
Hopeless
Disgusting

Konnichiwawa
14-04-2017, 07:25 PM
i have a buddy who told me he always like rimming for gelyang wl cos give him good luck in mbs casino

Dexterbbbj
14-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Eat shit
Ka Nina chi bai

Konnichiwawa
14-04-2017, 08:22 PM
sure Huat lah

Eat shit
Ka Nina chi bai

Dexterbbbj
14-04-2017, 08:37 PM
You are dog
Pig
Monkey

Konnichiwawa
14-04-2017, 10:35 PM
bro cant u read my posting. it my buddy like rimming wl not me leh. so i not a dog. u mean all bro go geylang is dog,pig or monkey

You are dog
Pig
Monkey

Dexterbbbj
15-04-2017, 08:01 AM
It's the attitude
What person
The person want to be
Mostly
Not satisfied
With
Girlfriend and wife
Or too old to have
Sex
Than go find wl
Do
Abnormal thing

Konnichiwawa
15-04-2017, 10:32 PM
so are u one of them which u mentioned below

It's the attitude
What person
The person want to be
Mostly
Not satisfied
With
Girlfriend and wife
Or too old to have
Sex
Than go find wl
Do
Abnormal thing

Dexterbbbj
16-04-2017, 12:28 AM
Of course no
You will know soon

Konnichiwawa
16-04-2017, 09:28 AM
i know u one of the cold bloodied beast who are the souce of virus and like spreading virus to all

Of course no
You will know soon

Dexterbbbj
16-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Still better than
Land of monkeys
Eat pig intestine

Konnichiwawa
16-04-2017, 12:13 PM
bro u never eat pork meh,

Still better than
Land of monkeys