PDA

View Full Version : what happened to SG young girls nowadays?

littlekim
21-02-2017, 09:05 PM
I am being active in a site social chatting, found that SG young girls all like ang mo, ONS or clubbing will look for ang mo too. Few days ago a Chinese girl advise me to get Malay girl easier for hook up, but just now a Malay girl also seeking ang mo, really sad for the chinese guy in SG

sadfa
21-02-2017, 09:11 PM
I am being active in a site social chatting, found that SG young girls all like ang mo, ONS or clubbing will look for ang mo too. Few days ago a Chinese girl advise me to get Malay girl easier for hook up, but just now a Malay girl also seeking ang mo, really sad for the chinese guy in SG

Blame Spore education, exposure n mindset lead to stupid spore women loving to suck white cocks. If u know whites or deal with whites, u will know most are fucked up n really average in quality n character . if u got a pussy, u won't let them plunge u.

Don't worry. Many whites who fuck around got STD. Sooner or later , whole of spore will commonly get herpes Gonorhea veneral disease. You can thank garbagement for it

Go target the Koreans, PRCs n viets la.
Their qualityz better than sporean women la
_______
Exchange points got blame ma

devilsowned
21-02-2017, 09:11 PM
what to do.. local dont like local, then we find foreigner.. otherwise let foreigner find us ;)

littlekim
21-02-2017, 09:29 PM
its just so ridiculous, the girl is 22yo, her bf in army, then she always go clubbing to wait ang mo to find her, even do raw and 3P, and she told me she didnt have sex with her bf for 2 months cause she think ang mo 1 is better, and have to have sex with her bf soon cause she do raw with an ang mo lately, maybe pregnant, really cant believe this

sadfa
21-02-2017, 09:35 PM
its just so ridiculous, the girl is 22yo, her bf in army, then she always go clubbing to wait ang mo to find her, even do raw and 3P, and she told me she didnt have sex with her bf for 2 months cause she think ang mo 1 is better, and have to have sex with her bf soon cause she do raw with an ang mo lately, maybe pregnant, really cant believe this

Why u care. You social worker is it.

Wait till the baby come out like bumble bee , got yellow n black stripes n bf discover he got herpes, he will take his sar 21 to execute the Westerner la.

This type of dirty stupid gal u also want to fuck meh
______
Exchange points must care meh

wangzzz
21-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Nowadays?
You living in which cave?
Long ago, we already had Annabelle Cheong.
Now, we have Alicia-you-know-who?

Leaker
21-02-2017, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE=littlekim;15649809]I am being active in a site social chatting, found that SG young girls all like ang mo, ONS or clubbing will look for ang mo too. Few days ago a Chinese girl advise me to get Malay girl easier for hook up, but just now a Malay girl also seeking ang mo, really sad for the chinese guy in SG[/QUOTE

What you describe is only a handful. Dun label all local girls/women as spg or whatever name you called. 不要一竹杆打翻整船人。

sammylebsian
21-02-2017, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=littlekim;15649809]I am being active in a site social chatting, found that SG young girls all like ang mo, ONS or clubbing will look for ang mo too. Few days ago a Chinese girl advise me to get Malay girl easier for hook up, but just now a Malay girl also seeking ang mo, really sad for the chinese guy in SG[/QUOTE

What you describe is only a handful. Dun label all local girls/women as spg or whatever name you called. 不要一竹杆打翻整船人。

he say true leh
I have a few females friends all got makan outside during clubbing.

3 of them even fuck raw during ons after xxx club.

littlekim
23-02-2017, 06:55 AM
maybe I am outdated or away from this from too long,just shocked and share to all, hardly to understand how those girls think, sogh

MoeLanYong
23-02-2017, 08:13 AM
maybe I am outdated or away from this from too long,just shocked and share to all, hardly to understand how those girls think, sogh

Dude, being surprised that girls in social chat sites want ang mo is like going to the cemetery and being surprised everyone is dead.

Hello, can think with the correct head not? These are female players. They are out to play. They are in short supply and hence are flooded with choices. Don't tell me you will pick an average local girl when there are big boobs pretty Russian blondes wanting to shag you all night?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with decent ordinary Sg girls. You are looking for them in the wrong places.

Trifecta
23-02-2017, 08:15 AM

Same here too

DuneCat
23-02-2017, 08:22 AM
These are female players. They are out to play

I think so too

otamay
23-02-2017, 08:47 AM
what to do.. local dont like local, then we find foreigner.. otherwise let foreigner find us ;)

Yes after all we Singaporean guys are also well sought by PRC, Viet and some others.

naan1974
23-02-2017, 12:26 PM

then you go dye your pubic hair red and tell the gals " wo wu ang mo " no bluff you one

Depraved
23-02-2017, 03:35 PM
Shallow guy who is only aware of shallow girls.

Seems legit... And oddly appropriate.

makka111
23-02-2017, 03:56 PM
Why u care. You social worker is it.

Wait till the baby come out like bumble bee , got yellow n black stripes n bf discover he got herpes, he will take his sar 21 to execute the Westerner la.

This type of dirty stupid gal u also want to fuck meh
______
Exchange points must care meh

Sibeh hoh chio... bumble bee... :D

swordfish2006
23-02-2017, 10:41 PM
Yes after all we Singaporean guys are also well sought by PRC, Viet and some others.

Cannot agree more on this comment ! Sg guys also well sought after, when we travel to Vietnam / china etc. just need to know where to go, when to "on" wechat etc .... They pound on us because they know most likely no one knows what she did / surely we will not know their family and friends, they still be their little angel at home etc / some for sure in hope to get a one way ticket out of the mess at home.

We had our share of imported good and choices, they should also be entitle to have some too. Only different we pay most of the time, others can only give free.

Love and Peace !
Fish :D

ManBratz
24-02-2017, 05:30 PM
I think so too

I also think so