PDA

View Full Version : Spill from condom

kiongz
03-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Hi

i know there are a lot of threads about HIV/STD transmission but i think this is a different case so hope knowledgeable bros here can help clear my doubts...

Just had a go with a FL and i think i shot out too much of a load. There was some sperm spilling out from the bottom of the condom when i pulled out after coming. Don't think there was any tear or leakage in the condom otherwise.

So i'm asking if this spilling of sperm from the condom due to too much ejaculate will aid HIV/STD transmission? or it's just like normal capped?

Deepest thanks to any bros that can shred some light on this

Know that it may seem trivial to someone else but i really need some opinions...

sammyboyfor
03-01-2007, 03:45 AM
So i'm asking if this spilling of sperm from the condom due to too much ejaculate will aid HIV/STD transmission? or it's just like normal capped?

Let me get this straight......You are worried about catching HIV from your own semen????:eek:

sony2002
03-01-2007, 03:55 AM
Let me get this straight......You are worried about catching HIV from your own semen????:eek:

for me, i am more concern if the spill will cause pregnant, esp when i use a spermicidal condom like durex safe, will the spermicide kill the sperm fast enough?

Since the spill probably end up at the opening of the vulva, will the spermicide in the vagina enough to kill off the sperm when it spill?

similarly, if the condom broke inside *touchwood*, will the spermicide inside enough to kill off big load of sperm? otherwise, i am wondering if spermicide really helps if it cannot kill every single sperm instantly.

JWNY
03-01-2007, 03:57 AM
That's the way i interpreted it as well...:p

JWNY

kiongz
04-01-2007, 02:09 AM
thanks to bro Sammyboyfor for the explanation...

Because i'm not exactly sure how HIV transmission goes about so thought if got both of us got contact with the semen during penetration will kena transmission...

sammyboyfor
04-01-2007, 05:18 AM
thanks to bro Sammyboyfor for the explanation...

Because i'm not exactly sure how HIV transmission goes about so thought if got both of us got contact with the semen during penetration will kena transmission...

I suggest you STOP indulging in commercial sex till such time when you have a better understanding of HIV, STDs and the various transmission modes.

All the info you need is available on the web. Do a search.

Xgenre
04-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Just had a go with a FL and i think i shot out too much of a load. There was some sperm spilling out from the bottom of the condom when i pulled out after coming. Don't think there was any tear or leakage in the condom otherwise.

I wonder if you can shoot so much that it leaks. Ever tried filling a condom up with water? It's very elastic. I'm sure the tip has enough space for your sperm.

I will suggest you switch to a smaller condom (no offence) or don't leave your penis in the vagina for too long after you had cummed. (dun let your brother shrink so much first then take out.)

You ever had any experience of condom slipping off during sex?

kiongz
05-01-2007, 01:05 AM
Thanks to all bros for the replies.

Yah guess I will stay away from commercial sex after this incident. Don't wanna have have all these little guilty-conscious "attacks" again... Will also go for a checkup at the 3-month mark to ease my fears...

Thanks again for the answers