PDA

View Full Version : Peeping my house-mate and sis-in-law

linkindark
02-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Let share my experience here, wwhen the first time I came to Singapore I work as a operator and share a house with my collueges, we rent one 4 room HDB total 3 guys and 4 girls from Sarawak, at first just normal, but after stayin awhile I found out the bathroom door got one gap, can peep inside thru the gap of the door can actually see the girl doing shower man..... hoo sei liao!!! got one girl wake up very ealry to do the shower b4 to work, best chance la brother, walk very quiet to the bath room, showtime liao, this girl a bit chubby, A cup tities with big areola, while peeping hand also "pak chew cheng" lor, free show mah....... few times peeping nothing new liao. now wait for another girl, got one day this the ohter girl come back late from work, all tenant slept laio, suddenly herad the door open, I cepat stand by laio, once heard the bathroom door close and monitor around first, confirm all sleep, slowly work toward to the bath room, peeping time...... this girl a bit dark skin, also a A cup tities, but the nipples also very dark, the whole tits look very sharp and pointed type, peep and peep and stroking my didi, she suddenly realize I am peeping her, and hide in another conner, I tot this time jia lat liao, faster run back to my room and act blur, after tat I never peep on this girl liao, cos chance broke liao. Also stop peeping for awhile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
After few week of waiting, also no chance sian liao, I tot habis already. And one day I stay at home alone, got one girl walk as a OL come back from work, and only me and her alone……. Wa lau eh…… happy like hell, I know today gonna be my day, when saw her grab her clothes to bath room my heart already peep pook peepook , ppep into the bath room saw her big and round butt, very fair and smooth, full with the soap……. But only manage to see her butt, no bad la. Can pak chew cheng also. after 6 months they also shift out.

Call my KL two ladies friends visit me in Singapore cos got empty room for them, go disco play until late night, come back all slept liao, girl go shower one by one, first one no chance to see cos talkng to another girl, when 2nd girl go shower first one already sleep, this girl is long hair, big eyes, aso fair skin, when heard the water dripping from bath room I know is showtime again, A+ cup nehneh not too big, what attarck me is her nipples man, very long and brownish, damn good to suck.

After 2 months waiting, got 4 another girls from Perak shift in, 3 sister one friends, first peep is a girl from IPOH, 20’s old still got the baby fat, brownish areola, then follow to the other girl this one also dark skin and dark areola and nipples, both A+ cup neh neh. And keep waitng the chance to peep the elder sister, cos she got the bigger asset, she always wearing the big size shirt cos her breast too big and very shaggy, she dating her boyfriend and come back very late, peeping time lai liao……. When she remove her bra…… oh oh oh D cup tits just drop out man, like hangin two papaya on her chest, pinkish nipples yo….. the biggest tits I ever peep…… saw her rubbing her two papaya damn steaming man, she cant cover her tits by her hand keep rubbing and I also keep stroking my lanjiao, until I cum walau eh….. peep these 3 girls for many times, can say countless staying together 2 years. Wat a great experience.

Now I staying with my wife and sister in law, my wife got a pair of small boobies, peanut nipples no aerola, but I like her butt damn round and big. My sis in-law working at west-side, face is like my wife but she like to drink milk maybe, her asset is bigger than my wife, she got a C cup pair of neh neh, always fantasy it, cos sometime when she wearing the tight tee shirt can really see the big and round shape tat turn me on, after few months of staying together, I make a small gap on the bath room, to see can work or not.......................

bully
03-01-2007, 08:54 AM
Good story bro, camping here... ;)

juzjoin
03-01-2007, 09:15 AM
set up my hammock liao.......

stephan
03-01-2007, 09:23 AM
Waw! I like peeping story! Waiting for next installment. :D

wildbeast
03-01-2007, 11:26 AM
WoW! man-made hole to peep sis-in-law?????? You "Sicko". Heeee....... Joking bro! Yours like first in SBF I hv read. Cool! Pls carry on. Since got chance to peep, take pics for us to see la. Face dun need, Neh Neh NEED!!! Haa..... believe all bros got no objection for this right? :D UPz u as appreciation and encouragement for ur thread!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007...

broatsamforum
03-01-2007, 11:55 AM
Tom, you've come to the right place! I'll camp
here for more of your peeping adventures. :p

no_faith
03-01-2007, 12:55 PM
where u stay?
when is the next show?
got tikets available?

i can bring peanuts and beer to ur home for the show:D

aH_Y
03-01-2007, 01:48 PM
haha nice n str8 to d point.. i like reading a R21 sitcom :D

p s : ticket available? =X

mptan
03-01-2007, 03:48 PM
Bro,
camping here liao..:D

nevi1977
03-01-2007, 04:02 PM
WOW another place to camp. hee hee. waiting for your next installment.

homie
03-01-2007, 05:40 PM
WoW! man-made hole to peep sis-in-law?????? You "Sicko". Heeee....... Joking bro! Yours like first in SBF I hv read. Cool! Pls carry on. Since got chance to peep, take pics for us to see la. Face dun need, Neh Neh NEED!!! Haa..... believe all bros got no objection for this right? :D UPz u as appreciation and encouragement for ur thread!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007...

yea we wana see some pics.. cant wait for ur next installment man.. :)

big dick
03-01-2007, 10:01 PM
camping here...:D :p

no_faith
03-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Let share my experience here, wwhen the first time I came to Singapore I work as a operator and share a house with my collueges, we rent one 4 room HDB total 3 guys and 4 girls from Sarawak, at first just normal, but after stayin awhile I found out the bathroom door got one gap, can peep inside thru the gap of the door can actually see the girl doing shower man..... hoo sei liao!!! got one girl wake up very ealry to do the shower b4 to work, best chance la brother, walk very quiet to the bath room, showtime liao, this girl a bit chubby, A cup tities with big areola, while peeping hand also "pak chew cheng" lor, free show mah....... few times peeping nothing new liao. now wait for another girl, got one day this the ohter girl come back late from work, all tenant slept laio, suddenly herad the door open, I cepat stand by laio, once heard the bathroom door close and monitor around first, confirm all sleep, slowly work toward to the bath room, peeping time...... this girl a bit dark skin, also a A cup tities, but the nipples also very dark, the whole tits look very sharp and pointed type, peep and peep and stroking my didi, she suddenly realize I am peeping her, and hide in another conner, I tot this time jia lat liao, faster run back to my room and act blur, after tat I never peep on this girl liao, cos chance broke liao. Also stop peeping for awhile.

bro, on reading d story again, i realized u found d gap tat can peep.
i juz wondering maybe the gap was done by the other 2 guys to peep u?

:D juz joking, mai hot

wanderer23
03-01-2007, 10:16 PM
It's a story meh? Dun sound or read like it :rolleyes:

tellmiwhy
03-01-2007, 11:45 PM
nice short details of ur peeping experiences. waiting for more...:p

tellmiwhy

chenggh
04-01-2007, 01:13 AM
Dun seem like a story to me. I think it is more likely a real happening incidents happen to our threadstarter:D

ZIZOUZIZOU
04-01-2007, 01:13 AM
If your wife and your sister-in-law are sisters then surely there must be manufacturing defects when one is A-cup and the other is a C-cup. Maybe you should get their parents to have better QC.

linkindark
04-01-2007, 07:03 AM
Now I staying with my wife and sister in law, my wife got a pair of small boobies, peanut nipples no aerola, but I like her butt damn round and big. My sis in-law working at west-side, face is like my wife but she like to drink milk maybe, her asset is bigger than my wife, she got a C cup pair of neh neh, always fantasy it, cos sometime when she wearing the tight tee shirt can really see the big and round shape tat turn me on, after few months of staying together, I make a small gap on the bath room, to see can work or not, my wife come back late sometime, I keep wating the chance, finally I got it, just me and her at home, she like to swithch the kitchen room light of and only on the bath room light, hoo sei liao….. out can peep in and inside cant kno. One day she come back from gym and sweat all over, and….. shower time. First time do peeping on her very exicted, keep peep in and only see she brush teeth, wash face, wa lau take so long, like waiting for a century, and now done all, time to take her clothes off….. take off her shirt, saw a bra tat I always fantasy with when she hang in the kitchen, unhook her bra……..oops…… 2 pair of C cup nehneh......tat is the nipples man...... just like my wife, peanut shape, and she is srtill virgin, and her chibai is very hairy cos no guy touch b4..... now like almost every week got free show.

bro this is real not a story. share us yours

bully
04-01-2007, 10:17 AM
2 pair of C cup nehneh......tat is the nipples man...... just like my wife, peanut shape, and she is srtill virgin, and her chibai is very hairy cos no guy touch b4..... now like almost every week got free show.

Hey bro linkindark, any diff between her hariy pussy and ya wife? Hope u dont mind me asking coz im quite curious since they are sisters. Heard hairy pussy gals are more horny, dunno how true is it? Any experts here?

Anyway here is 3pts for you! Hope u got more adventures to share... ;)

linkindark
04-01-2007, 10:30 PM
my wife pussy is ok hairy only, but my sis in law one is kinda like cannot wear bikini type lor I think, I like hairy pussy in fact, everytime make me wanna bonk her, but of cos control la. her nipples is excactly smae with my wife. her nehneh big cos she like to drink milk by my observe

SexyWinner
05-01-2007, 04:11 AM
camp here! Waiting for next installmente...

jedycity
05-01-2007, 08:54 AM
Please carry on. Thanks:)

xiaolibiantai
05-01-2007, 09:08 AM
where u stay?
when is the next show?
got tikets available?

i can bring peanuts and beer to ur home for the show:D

Tickets available in sistic:D

thomas88
05-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Nice story...here. Upped you 2 points already, so keep it cumming fast though. ;)

Ray06
05-01-2007, 07:36 PM
If your wife and your sister-in-law are sisters then surely there must be manufacturing defects when one is A-cup and the other is a C-cup. Maybe you should get their parents to have better QC.

NO !
I do not agree with your concept.
Not all sisters do have same size boobs, just like height, there can be one short and others tall !
My wife got C-cup, but both her 2 sisters only A-cup !

ZIZOUZIZOU
05-01-2007, 07:46 PM
In my narration of my experiences, the Malay lady and her daughter had D-Cup and the 2 sisters had C-Cup (I didn't asked about their mother). I also know another Chinese family where the 2 daughter has big boobs and one of them told me when her mother was young, she was the same. So sisters with A and C-Cups could be exception rather than norm.

EricssonMan
06-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Bro Ziz,
You are one lucky man with all the hugh cups

curiosityz
06-01-2007, 10:15 AM
camp her liao bro...

Regaine
06-01-2007, 10:18 AM
Setting up camp here also:)

Arofan
06-01-2007, 10:21 AM
something different this time ... peeping !!! hahaha :)

jedycity
06-01-2007, 11:54 AM
camp her liao bro...

Bro curiosityz,
Camp her? hehehe:p
New style.......:D

tunkudon
07-01-2007, 03:26 PM
juicy... more ...man:D

otamay
07-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Ya, I just peep into this thread for latest updates, but see nothing...sob! sob!..:(

jedycity
08-01-2007, 03:00 PM
threadstarther MIA liao????

Yeah...MIA 4 days liao :(

vernonlcm
08-01-2007, 05:55 PM
I think he is still trying hard to peep something new b4 he can put it here. Hehe... or maybe suay suay kena caught already. Better touch wood... or no more story anymore. Haha...

big dick
12-01-2007, 12:59 AM
no more peeping???

Bigbluebird
12-01-2007, 01:50 AM
Kena caught :p

tromba
12-01-2007, 02:44 AM
:eek:
hopefully not i will miss his peeping...

theofys
16-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Something different and controversial this time but I like it. Keep going !

humpcheepang
17-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Something different and controversial this time but I like it. Keep going !

Thread starter missing liao, maybe kena all-pak-cut after found peeping SIL...

Mickey Mouse
17-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Waiting for more updates.Suspense is killing,hehehe:D

enormous
17-01-2007, 11:44 AM
Since no update from bro linkinpark, I tell my experience with sil 5 yrs ago. same situation sil abt 20 yrs old B cup staying together. Stay in hse with 2 bedroom share one bathroom. Started one afternoon off day from work while relaxing on bed, heard sil going in bathroom. First nothing then hear shower come on & hear her bathing, suddenly had this feeling, stood up go to my side of bathroom door saw small hole where lock was not fixed correctly. Wife still not back from work, children in school. As extra precaution, 1st lock bedroom door then go and peep wow saw her entire wet naked body, nearly had heart attack seeing her stroking her firm B cup with pointed tities with soap. Since she does workout at gym her body is heavanly compared to me wife. Cannot tahan seeing her rubbing her pussy with soapy water dripping, took out my didi & started stroking.
This experience went on for a few days, then one late nite while wife & children asleep, watching blue video alone cannot tahan took out didi to stroke, my sil came out of her room, I shock but she looked more shock at me stroking my erect didi but quickly walk away to kitchen. Next day expect she tell wife but she no tell.
After this experience me more daring, now know she wake up late at nite to drink or late supper, so one nite pasang blue video again masturbate imagine fucking sil, again sil come out of bedroom, this time just cover didi a bit & exposed most of it for her to look at.

Toyota Honda
17-01-2007, 12:21 PM
After this experience me more daring, now know she wake up late at nite to drink or late supper, so one nite pasang blue video again masturbate imagine fucking sil, again sil come out of bedroom, this time just cover didi a bit & exposed most of it for her to look at.

Wah Bro, this is dangherous.. She may let go one time but not the 2nd or 3rd time is she sense u are trying to do it on purpose and would take offence.. End up your whole family knows u jiak lat...

linkindark
17-01-2007, 09:45 PM
now still waiting my sin in law go shower
tonight got the best chance.......
but she not go in yet leh.......my heart now bee pok bee pok.....
I am going to peep you yoo......

bully
18-01-2007, 08:14 AM
I tell my experience with sil 5 yrs ago...

Good story bro enormous... anymore updates? :rolleyes:

IceRed
20-01-2007, 12:58 AM
now still waiting my sin in law go shower
tonight got the best chance.......
but she not go in yet leh.......my heart now bee pok bee pok.....
I am going to peep you yoo......

ur handphone got camera or not?
but make sure turn silent mode first. :cool:

humpcheepang
07-02-2007, 01:44 PM
This thread mati liao? No more updates, where r the 2 bros?

AD69
07-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Maybe kena caught peeping liao.

DieCorkStand
07-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Since no news yet, I would like to share my experience too.
Few years back when I just started to work, need more fast cash, we rented out the room to a ShangHai Nurse (She got doctor degree from China) in our old 4 room flat. She is about 27 to 28 years old.

The design of the flat is such that I can watch the TV (In front) and if I turn my head to the left, I will able to see the whole Kitchen and the toilet. The toilet door is those fiber folder where there willbe some gap btw the bottomof the door and the step on the floor.

There is once when we are alone in the flat (My wife business trip) and I am home early and watching TV and she started to go for her bath. Nothing in my mind till when I turn left to see the reflection from the water on the toilet floor thru the gap and I can see dark shadow movement of her.

Evil thoughts started and I move quietly & bent down to adjust the viewing angle and I can see her legs uo to her thigh and sexy legs but I could not see anything yet but looking at the dark reflection, I can see her B cup breast and her buttdock.

These peeping has been going for few times until there was one night she manage to start squating washing her panty and eventually I saw her ass hole and then I was hoping so much that she turn towards my direction and I waited for abt 5 mins, eventually she turned and I saw every thing hairy nice Vagina right in front of me.

Hope this help you to imagine more ...

linkindark
08-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Wow wow wow, after 2 months waiting finally got the chance to peep my sis in law again, today wife call me say come home late. An idea blink in my mind.....evil idea lai liao! why not come back early today to have a good show huh. 8pm heard the door open I know my sis in law back liao. hoo sei man..... I know she wil go shower first thing first. well just greeting and +++ liltle bit cock. saw her go in her room to prepare her bra and panties liao. wa lau I faster rush in toilet to adjust the gap bigger. then act blur watching TV..... I just keep my eye folllow her to bathroom. wait for 2 mins her some washing in bashing, I know she is washing her face.....then she brush her teeth, saw her tits keep shaking when brushing tooth.... wow good view man i like it baby. then start shower liao...and my and already none stop stroking my lanjiao. oh my long lost pointed peanut nipples...... and the C cup cup nei nei....wa lau she half squat peeing somemore.......then use the shower clean her hairy pussy.... claen so long haha...may be the hot water make her feel good....that time I already cannot tahan and shoot out my load in my panties....

Bigbluebird
08-03-2007, 01:16 AM
that time I already cannot tahan and shoot out my load in my panties....

What are you? A man, a woman or something more sinister :eek: :confused:

SP2010
08-03-2007, 06:18 AM
Hmm , her panties previously , then became his ?;)

soundworks
08-03-2007, 06:54 AM
Gd try,but not very convincing......:p

nuclearkid
08-03-2007, 07:34 AM
that time I already cannot tahan and shoot out my load in my panties....

Wah lan eh, what's with men wearing panties? Check out the thread (My neighbour horny wife.) post #34. Another panty wearer :eek:

5stars
08-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Wah lan eh, what's with men wearing panties? Check out the thread (My neighbour horny wife.) post #34. Another panty wearer :eek:

More like a typo error, i think. Logically, a woman panties will not fit our bum.. :p

chickenzip
08-03-2007, 10:53 AM
More like a typo error, i think. Logically, a woman panties will not fit our bum..

can lah...i try before...:eek: :D

bully
08-03-2007, 11:38 AM
then use the shower clean her hairy pussy.... claen so long haha...may be the hot water make her feel good....that time I already cannot tahan and shoot out my load in my panties....

Good one bro linkindark. Who knows maybe one day you might catch her masterbating inside the toilet using the shower jet. Wear a condom nxt time so dat u will not mess up the whole place. :D

Hope more updates from u.

triple h
08-03-2007, 12:37 PM
woah....
the bro's fetish now becoming an obsession......
B caerful dun kena caught with pants down.....
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:D

Ray06
08-03-2007, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=chickenzip;1891163]can lah...i try before...: QUOTE]

Bro, you tried whose B4 ? Is it from Winnes ?? hehehe:D
BTW, how is she lately ?
Sorry for the little diversion :p

Panerai
12-03-2007, 06:35 PM
lemme share my experience with fellow buddies here:-

this happened years ago when there were handphones technology were not so advanced, hence, no pics.

I was dating this gal and she lived with her dad, and 2 sisters. Younger sis was about 19 at that time and was studying nursing. As i was in Sales at that time, with my flexi hours, i was able to volunteer to send back back to her home, on the pretext of awaiting for her sis (my gf) to return. Usually, her shift ends about 3pm.

One day, the usual trip took place. Upon arriving home, she went straight up to her room at level 2 (they lived in landed property) and was heading into shower. After sizing up the situation, i followed suit, on knowing that only the maid was in the kitchen.

Their toilet has a old latch system, one that can latch from inside, and on the outside, a 1 cm slit, where, with the use of a coin, one can easily turn the latch, in case of emergency.

Naturally, as it was my first time, my heart was pounding extremely fast. on hearing the heavy gush of water, i (acted out of "care") shouted to her, saying that she has to wash her "long" shoulder hair well, as hospitals carried lots of germs. She replied OK. my whole intention was to size the situation, and assess if she had started shampooing her hair...

Then comes the minutes of silence... i (hands trembling) used a 10cents coin and slowly unwind the latch.. pushing the door ajar slowly, i could see her entire fair and soapy body, in a squatting position, head bent fwd, scrubbing her hair... her tits were so succulent and i wish i could sink my mouth into it.. the heart throbbing stunt took almost 2 mins, when she suddenly stood up, picked the the shower head, and rinsing her hair... at that stage, my cock was already engorged... i pulled back the door, wound the latch, and immediately went down to the living room, pretending to read papers.... (heart beat was still very fast...)

The incident left me with more courage and i literally peeped at her for almost a few months.... Well, you may ask, do i still do it now??

The answer is No... cos i finally broke off with my gf....

TommyPingPong
12-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Since no update from bro linkinpark, I tell my experience with sil 5 yrs ago. same situation sil abt 20 yrs old B cup staying together. Stay in hse with 2 bedroom share one bathroom. Started one afternoon off day from work while relaxing on bed, heard sil going in bathroom. First nothing then hear shower come on & hear her bathing, suddenly had this feeling, stood up go to my side of bathroom door saw small hole where lock was not fixed correctly. Wife still not back from work, children in school. As extra precaution, 1st lock bedroom door then go and peep wow saw her entire wet naked body, nearly had heart attack seeing her stroking her firm B cup with pointed tities with soap. Since she does workout at gym her body is heavanly compared to me wife. Cannot tahan seeing her rubbing her pussy with soapy water dripping, took out my didi & started stroking.
This experience went on for a few days, then one late nite while wife & children asleep, watching blue video alone cannot tahan took out didi to stroke, my sil came out of her room, I shock but she looked more shock at me stroking my erect didi but quickly walk away to kitchen. Next day expect she tell wife but she no tell.

enomous,

Care to share further about your blue film experience? Yr SIL din complain to your sister meh? You experience very erotic ah!

playbookinsammy
26-07-2021, 07:43 PM
Nnice thread!

cavemao
27-07-2021, 10:37 AM
wow 2007 thread bro this is back in golden days when girls still clueless....... nowadays knn the NUS and NTU kids spoil market for everybody every slut out there super careful and easily call police (alot of ridiculous white knight also pop out now)

IhNomUhNit
10-10-2023, 08:35 PM
Hoping for more story .. Haha

ReTweets
11-10-2023, 08:50 PM
Great story bro, camping here for more:)

bojitang
11-10-2023, 09:56 PM
Got story involving sis-in-law sure interested!

CANCAN88
16-10-2023, 01:03 AM
Got story involving sis-in-law sure interested!
Of course interested

nemoman
21-11-2023, 01:36 PM
I heard from a fren, back in the days where each of his ex-gfs had different number of siblings, some had brothers, but most had sisters. Some had sisters staying together in the same household. The common bathroom doors were then made of aluminium which had long gaps at the top and bottom where you could peer over or put a mirror under to see someone bathing, or old style pull accordion type doors with triangular gaps at the top you could peep into, or just the plain old putting a spycam in the bathroom method to record them bathing in full, and this was before the issue of spycams were so well known in the mainstream media. He and his group of sharers had good fun watching all the various C and D cupper sisters bath while cumming to them, with the gals and their bfs then being none the wiser. But these type of chances don't exist easily anymore as someone said above, every little nook and cranny, the gals will dig them out so very hard to cam them nowadays.

SirLance
25-11-2023, 05:40 AM
Thanks for the nice story.

JiByeLoong
27-11-2023, 02:23 AM
I heard from a fren, back in the days where each of his ex-gfs had different number of siblings, some had brothers, but most had sisters. Some had sisters staying together in the same household. The common bathroom doors were then made of aluminium which had long gaps at the top and bottom where you could peer over or put a mirror under to see someone bathing, or old style pull accordion type doors with triangular gaps at the top you could peep into, or just the plain old putting a spycam in the bathroom method to record them bathing in full, and this was before the issue of spycams were so well known in the mainstream media. He and his group of sharers had good fun watching all the various C and D cupper sisters bath while cumming to them, with the gals and their bfs then being none the wiser. But these type of chances don't exist easily anymore as someone said above, every little nook and cranny, the gals will dig them out so very hard to cam them nowadays.

C and D cuppers, sibeh lucky you!

Chua Soi Lek
28-11-2023, 09:11 PM
nice short details of ur peeping experiences. waiting for more...:p

tellmiwhy

I am waiting for fotos … haha

torandoz
29-11-2023, 07:55 AM
My wife has 2 sisters and when we were dating back then, the 3 of them shared a room. The 2 sisters both were in their early 20s with one of them in uni. I always get the chance to stay in the room on the pretext of waiting for my gf. As years passed, they got more comfortable with me and from got wear bra at home when I'm around to meter wear bra. They mostly don't wear bra at home and when I come in the beginning, they always scramble to their room to wear their bra but after about 1 or 2 years they started not to wear bra.

Downblouse was a common sight as they like to wear those old t-shirt which is loose and singlet. So seeing their boobs with nipples was quite common. The 2 sisters know that I'm looking but sometimes just don't bother to cover up. When I'm in the room, in the beginning they will ask me to go out when they need to change their clothes to go out. After a few years, one day I got a shock when one of the sisters just took off her top and wore her bra in the room with me there. This wasn't that common but happen once in awhile only.

MiningXpert
29-11-2023, 10:04 AM
My wife has 2 sisters and when we were dating back then, the 3 of them shared a room. The 2 sisters both were in their early 20s with one of them in uni. I always get the chance to stay in the room on the pretext of waiting for my gf. As years passed, they got more comfortable with me and from got wear bra at home when I'm around to meter wear bra. They mostly don't wear bra at home and when I come in the beginning, they always scramble to their room to wear their bra but after about 1 or 2 years they started not to wear bra.

Downblouse was a common sight as they like to wear those old t-shirt which is loose and singlet. So seeing their boobs with nipples was quite common. The 2 sisters know that I'm looking but sometimes just don't bother to cover up. When I'm in the room, in the beginning they will ask me to go out when they need to change their clothes to go out. After a few years, one day I got a shock when one of the sisters just took off her top and wore her bra in the room with me there. This wasn't that common but happen once in awhile only.

Wow... does your wife know about it? Doesn't she mind?

torandoz
29-11-2023, 10:39 AM
Wow... does your wife know about it? Doesn't she mind?

She doesn't know about the changing clothes infront of me. The downblouse she's sometimes with me and saw her sister zaogeng and always tell them to cover up but most of the time the sisters just brush her off and say they don't care. Even got once one of the sister tell my wife it's not for u to see mah why u care so much.

When they started to not wear bra at home, my wife (then was still my gf) was shocked and scolded her sister to go and wear bra. The youngest sister still say its ok and she doesn't mind. After awhile my wife also stop nagging at the sisters already so free show all the way.

loneyheart
29-11-2023, 12:15 PM
She doesn't know about the changing clothes infront of me. The downblouse she's sometimes with me and saw her sister zaogeng and always tell them to cover up but most of the time the sisters just brush her off and say they don't care. Even got once one of the sister tell my wife it's not for u to see mah why u care so much.

When they started to not wear bra at home, my wife (then was still my gf) was shocked and scolded her sister to go and wear bra. The youngest sister still say its ok and she doesn't mind. After awhile my wife also stop nagging at the sisters already so free show all the way.

Her sis know u have already see all she has so no need to mind even changing in front of u :)

MaiLuanClone
30-11-2023, 03:40 PM

Do they wear panties at home, or commando? ;)

diputs1269
30-11-2023, 11:47 PM
The youngest sister still say its ok and she doesn't mind. After awhile my wife also stop nagging at the sisters already so free show all the way.

To her sisters, you must be a good guy, cheers!

torandoz
06-12-2023, 10:22 PM
Her sis know u have already see all she has so no need to mind even changing in front of u :)

Think is too comfortable coz know each other too long already.

torandoz
06-12-2023, 10:23 PM
Do they wear panties at home, or commando? ;)

Panties got wear. Sometimes they wear dress or skirt also zaogeng like nobody's business.

torandoz
06-12-2023, 11:19 PM
Sharing another peeping incident of my 2 sis in laws who were in their early 20s at that time. There was a period of time where the family installed webcam around the house including in the sisters room as they didn't really trust a new maid and afraid that she may steal things. I happen to see my then gf login to the webcam and manage to know the password. The next few months was quite thrilling to spy on my sis in laws changing clothes in the room fully naked. While the sisters sometimes do change their top infront of me, I've never seen them naked fully so this was quite exciting to me. Managed to catch both of them fully naked at different times of the day. When there's no one else in the room, one of the sisters will come into the room wrapped in a towel after her shower and then remove her towel before wearing her clothes. Both the sisters do that when no one else is in the room. There were times where the sisters were naked in the room for quite some time sitting on the bed using their phones. Their boobs in full view of the camera which they did not know I was watching. Really exciting times back then.

itguy2008
06-12-2023, 11:54 PM
Sharing another peeping incident of my 2 sis in laws who were in their early 20s at that time. There was a period of time where the family installed webcam around the house including in the sisters room as they didn't really trust a new maid and afraid that she may steal things. I happen to see my then gf login to the webcam and manage to know the password. The next few months was quite thrilling to spy on my sis in laws changing clothes in the room fully naked. While the sisters sometimes do change their top infront of me, I've never seen them naked fully so this was quite exciting to me. Managed to catch both of them fully naked at different times of the day. When there's no one else in the room, one of the sisters will come into the room wrapped in a towel after her shower and then remove her towel before wearing her clothes. Both the sisters do that when no one else is in the room. There were times where the sisters were naked in the room for quite some time sitting on the bed using their phones. Their boobs in full view of the camera which they did not know I was watching. Really exciting times back then.

Do they know that the CCTV is on?

brownwater
07-12-2023, 05:28 PM
Do they know that the CCTV is on?

Most likely they know. Maybe they thought it is their own family members who log in to the webcam to view.

itguy2008
08-12-2023, 01:53 PM
Most likely they know. Maybe they thought it is their own family members who log in to the webcam to view.

family log-in then OK ah? no male in the family? like father or brothers etc?

TheSpyingPerv
08-12-2023, 06:25 PM
i use to make up excuses to stay at my parent's in law's place early on in our marriage , even tho we have our own home. She has 2 sis who were 20 and 18.

SIL 1
Woke out about 7 to place a hidden cam in the bathroom, i know she'll be up soon as her internship is office hours, and pretended to fall back asleep again. When I heard the toilet doors close, could see her strip and shower.. she is always so small and slim, so it was a surprise that she waas hiding a nice b - c cup breast underneath. Slwoly see her change into her hospitality uniform, damn turn on seeing her secure the mid clasp of her push up bra, followed by donning on her pencil skirt and office shirt. came so hard stroking myself while watching with my wife asleep beside me.

tbc

lipe
08-12-2023, 07:44 PM
Bro TheSpyingPerv

Up you 21 points.

Please tbc.

came so hard stroking myself while watching with my wife beside me.

tbc

marcussia
11-12-2023, 09:45 AM

Reading this makes me think of my ex's sister. The sister always wears a loose basketball jersey at home and takes off her bra before sleeping. Initially, she will wear them when I'm around but eventually stop after a while (no aircon in the house). She and the bf would chill in the Aunt's room during weekends when the aunt went back to their house (they stay at the grandma's house during weekdays).

Long story short, the sister like to lie down on the bed, with her boobs hanging down, and can even see the nipples if at the right angle. During my stay over at the house, the sister and bf will sleep on the floor, while me and my ex will sleep on the bed. The sister will be f**king with the bf, while I f**k the sister on the bed. Rare occasions, can see them partially naked sneaking into the room toilet to clean up.

She was the one who encourage her sister (my ex) to take it in the ass so that it minimize the risk of getting pregnant (what a good sister). :D

Really good times... My ex was so open to anything...

Freeze
13-12-2023, 12:41 AM
suddenly miss the good old day after reading this thread,

my sister in law were 16 when i start dating gf(now wife). she were insecure at first, but after i stay at their home few times(for assignment) she become more comfortable, become more and more frequent body contact. sometime when i go shopping or trip with my wife family, i feel like i got 2 gf.

when she around 20 or sumthing. me and wife start working and we work for a same company, sometimes because of transportation i got to stay at my wife home so that i don't have to wake up early to fetch my wife together to work,

at first i sleep at their living Sofa, but got once i accidentally fall as sleep at my wife bed. since she is sharing bed with her sister. 3 of us(wife at middle) sleeping at the same bed that night. surprisingly her mum are ok with it. then from that day. we 3 are sharing the Bed when i stay overnight. of coz i start to make up more reason to stay there since then.

i get more and more daring to intentionally put my hand on her body, from stay still to roaming her body. sometime i really feel like she is awake. not sure she allowed to do that or she is just afraid to disclose me. but other day just like nothing happen.

everything ended when she finally got bf. and we start to getting not close like before and eventually keep our distance.

i always wonder how she think. and if i actually got the chance to f**K her before

torandoz
13-12-2023, 08:07 PM

my sister in law were 16 when i start dating gf(now wife). she were insecure at first, but after i stay at their home few times(for assignment) she become more comfortable, become more and more frequent body contact. sometime when i go shopping or trip with my wife family, i feel like i got 2 gf.

when she around 20 or sumthing. me and wife start working and we work for a same company, sometimes because of transportation i got to stay at my wife home so that i don't have to wake up early to fetch my wife together to work,

at first i sleep at their living Sofa, but got once i accidentally fall as sleep at my wife bed. since she is sharing bed with her sister. 3 of us(wife at middle) sleeping at the same bed that night. surprisingly her mum are ok with it. then from that day. we 3 are sharing the Bed when i stay overnight. of coz i start to make up more reason to stay there since then.

i get more and more daring to intentionally put my hand on her body, from stay still to roaming her body. sometime i really feel like she is awake. not sure she allowed to do that or she is just afraid to disclose me. but other day just like nothing happen.

everything ended when she finally got bf. and we start to getting not close like before and eventually keep our distance.

i always wonder how she think. and if i actually got the chance to f**K her before

same as me all the encounters ended when my sister in laws got their bf. Seems like they also have their needed when they didn't have bf.

Orange22
13-12-2023, 09:01 PM
i get more and more daring to intentionally put my hand on her body, from stay still to roaming her body.

How far did you go bro? Outside her clothes or inside? :)

Freeze
13-12-2023, 09:32 PM
same as me all the encounters ended when my sister in laws got their bf. Seems like they also have their needed when they didn't have bf.

i got this feeling too, but i dun have that gut to ask. quite regret if you ask me but could be even regret if i ask.

Freeze
13-12-2023, 09:35 PM
How far did you go bro? Outside her clothes or inside? :)

Inside...almost whole body except pussy and nipple. scare too sensitive to wake her. i cant have good sleep that period. always need to stay awake until midnight like 3~4am

BroPebble
14-12-2023, 03:22 PM
Inside...almost whole body except pussy and nipple. scare too sensitive to wake her. i cant have good sleep that period. always need to stay awake until midnight like 3~4am

Already quite daring le, go under her clothes!

torandoz
16-12-2023, 07:20 AM
i got this feeling too, but i dun have that gut to ask. quite regret if you ask me but could be even regret if i ask.

It's better not to ask. Although they have their needs, they still know its wrong and even if manage to do something with them, its going to be hard to know what is on their minds and whether this will come back to haunt you in the future.

For me, just enjoy the free show whenever they feel like showing. Sometimes, they will even just get close up to me for no reasons like stretch over me on the sofa to get stuff then I get to feel soft boobs pressing on me. I know it's on purpose one but nothing sexual in nature so won't feel guilty after that.

wackybois
14-02-2024, 11:20 PM
i use to make up excuses to stay at my parent's in law's place early on in our marriage , even tho we have our own home. She has 2 sis who were 20 and 18.

SIL 1
Woke out about 7 to place a hidden cam in the bathroom, i know she'll be up soon as her internship is office hours, and pretended to fall back asleep again. When I heard the toilet doors close, could see her strip and shower.. she is always so small and slim, so it was a surprise that she waas hiding a nice b - c cup breast underneath. Slwoly see her change into her hospitality uniform, damn turn on seeing her secure the mid clasp of her push up bra, followed by donning on her pencil skirt and office shirt. came so hard stroking myself while watching with my wife asleep beside me.

tbc

bro what camera u use? can intro?

SILfetisher
22-02-2024, 06:51 AM
My wife's sister used to be such a slut back then. She really loved attention from guys so would always dress sexily when out with friends.

Even when I visisted my wife at my in laws place (before marriage) she would walk around braless in nighties and pyjamas. At that time I thought she was just careless or bo chap but later I found out how promiscuous she is and how much she loves getting attentuon from guys.

This pic (random Youtuber) is close to what she would wear even when I'm around.

https://i.imgur.com/VPskTd3.jpeg

Saw her pokies and even zhaogeng her nipple so many times, until it really activated my SIL fetish.

itguy2008
22-02-2024, 02:06 PM
My wife's sister used to be such a slut back then. She really loved attention from guys so would always dress sexily when out with friends.

Even when I visisted my wife at my in laws place (before marriage) she would walk around braless in nighties and pyjamas. At that time I thought she was just careless or bo chap but later I found out how promiscuous she is and how much she loves getting attentuon from guys.

This pic (random Youtuber) is close to what she would wear even when I'm around.

Saw her pokies and even zhaogeng her nipple so many times, until it really activated my SIL fetish.

Bro, I assume it is a younger sister in law la. I mean she is younger than your wife.

TheSpyingPerv
22-02-2024, 02:52 PM

sounds abit like the relationship i have with my youngest SIL.. she's quite the touchy type and she was 17 when i first met her.. up until now she would use her breast to push past me whenever i blk her way, so sometimes i would purposely pretend to troll her and blk her way so i can feel them again.
Now that she has a bf, nothing changed... I would still do it, and she will hug my arm whenever i give her a "death stare", and it hapens openly infront of her bf also. But of course, i treat her BF super well.. so i guess that's why his guard is always down

*edit: dont think she's doing it puposefully, i think some girls are just unaware la

kakalim
22-02-2024, 03:17 PM
sounds abit like the relationship i have with my youngest SIL.. she's quite the touchy type and she was 17 when i first met her.. up until now she would use her breast to push past me whenever i blk her way, so sometimes i would purposely pretend to troll her and blk her way so i can feel them again.
Now that she has a bf, nothing changed... I would still do it, and she will hug my arm whenever i give her a "death stare", and it hapens openly infront of her bf also. But of course, i treat her BF super well.. so i guess that's why his guard is always down

When she brushed her breast again you, was she braless?

TheSpyingPerv
22-02-2024, 03:19 PM
When she brushed her breast again you, was she braless?

sometimes yes, sometimes no.. when no, can feel the cup and laces patterns on the bra.. also shiok

SILfetisher
22-02-2024, 04:02 PM
Bro, I assume it is a younger sister in law la. I mean she is younger than your wife.

Older actually. Used to be very popular in high school but when she got older she still loved being the center of attention.

musolithic
22-02-2024, 05:06 PM

Her breasts and nipples are so obvious, your wife never say anything?

Doric
22-02-2024, 07:27 PM

Not the same person, just a random yt person as example.
Not staying together anyways, why say anything.

SILfetisher
22-02-2024, 08:02 PM
Not the same person, just a random yt person as example.
Not staying together anyways, why say anything.

Yes, just using her as an example.

My wife was quite blur that time so never noticed, but of course I noticed!

Doric
22-02-2024, 08:06 PM
My wife was quite blur that time so never noticed, but of course I noticed!

Don't suppose you covertly took some pictures for remembrance and can share ?

itguy2008
22-02-2024, 09:48 PM
Older actually. Used to be very popular in high school but when she got older she still loved being the center of attention.

your older sister in law so chio. my older sister is law belong to that category that even if she is naked, you also cannot stand one. hahaha.

rocketspine
22-02-2024, 10:32 PM
below those trouser

torandoz
24-02-2024, 07:44 AM

My wife sister got wear like this before also. My wife did say her initially but the sister just say she don't care. After awhile, my wife also give up saying her so everytime I enjoy free show. Sometimes even wear those white top which is so transparent like can see the whole boobs and nipples clearly. Most of the time is singlet can see her boobs from the side. Not sure if she did that purposely or just like to wear comfortable at home.

torandoz
24-02-2024, 07:46 AM

*edit: dont think she's doing it puposefully, i think some girls are just unaware la

Quite shiok ur sil will push her boobs to you. I also have felt my sil boobs but it's mostly accidentally when she lean too close. Sometimes she never realise it then when she realise she's like oops.

Laopizhui
24-02-2024, 08:31 AM
your older sister in law so chio. my older sister is law belong to that category that even if she is naked, you also cannot stand one. hahaha.

i totally know ur feeling, me too my older sil is really like from china. nose and armpit hair nvr trim one, fat and smelly also

wa lau dont know y my bro wanna marry her. cannot cook also. faint....

xinowe1
24-02-2024, 11:47 AM
underneath those mini short pants

haikim999
24-02-2024, 01:47 PM
i totally know ur feeling, me too my older sil is really like from china. nose and armpit hair nvr trim one, fat and smelly also

Is she pretty? Got nice features as compared to local ladies? Big boobs?

suspatekka
24-02-2024, 03:18 PM
comfortable at home.

Laopizhui
24-02-2024, 08:06 PM
Is she pretty? Got nice features as compared to local ladies? Big boobs?

below avg even before their marriage, we thought my bro was just using her as a dump cum tool. nvrexpect they get married

itguy2008
25-02-2024, 11:07 PM

Bro, so you and me are in the same category. THose that got chance to peep also will not peep one. hahaha.

xtrax
26-02-2024, 07:25 PM

This girl is hot. Just sharing.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Bunnifashioncute
Twitter (Nude): https://twitter.com/bunnybrownie36

nemoman
28-02-2024, 09:21 AM
In the good old days before starting to "drunk" gals, the highest high was to peep at your housemates, or your gfs sisters while they were bathing, soaping themselves, washing their hairs and foaming their faces. Another type of high was when your gfs were bathing, and you standby a bro waiting outside the house whom you let in once the gf start bathing, let him climb onto the stool, peep over the top of the aluminium door, and start masterbating his sperm into tissue paper. Once he peeped until happy and came, quickly let him out the house. Gf came out of bathroom, ask you why your face look so flush, you say it's from the excitement of seeing her. Repeat few times each year for next few years across different gfs, nones the wiser. Few bros cum till dry.

Freeze
29-02-2024, 04:50 PM

yup, i was unaware too back then when i too focus on my wife.

kt88_2
01-03-2024, 10:25 AM

Maybe if u try her, u slso want, maybe she good in mouth work, or she how to clamp using pussy or her can analyse, like use pussy then go anal then follow by mouth

Voyfanatic1212
09-03-2024, 01:54 PM
Bro, so you and me are in the same category. THose that got chance to peep also will not peep one. hahaha.

Wah this one real pity. Most guys want to peep but never have chance. But when they have chance with girls who stay with them, alot of them is cmi :(

sever
10-03-2024, 02:03 AM
My wife sister got wear like this before also. My wife did say her initially but the sister just say she don't care. After awhile, my wife also give up saying her so everytime I enjoy free show. Sometimes even wear those white top which is so transparent like can see the whole boobs and nipples clearly. Most of the time is singlet can see her boobs from the side. Not sure if she did that purposely or just like to wear comfortable at home.

She is comfortable with you that's why she wears like that. Envy you for having such nice view every time :)

itguy2008
11-03-2024, 01:53 PM
Wah this one real pity. Most guys want to peep but never have chance. But when they have chance with girls who stay with them, alot of them is cmi :(

Yeah man. Not everyone so lucky living with pretty girls hahaha.

My days living with pretty girls are long over. Those were the before marriage days.

Voyfanatic1212
14-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Yeah man. Not everyone so lucky living with pretty girls hahaha.

My days living with pretty girls are long over. Those were the before marriage days.

indeed. only best way is if family is chio and live together.

itguy2008
15-03-2024, 10:43 PM

Sometimes life can be very funny one.

You married a twin. Then when you see the other twin it is so shocking. Not as pretty.

The one you married spend time on her outlook. The other one spend time on her studies. They grow up looking very different.

torandoz
16-03-2024, 08:11 AM

Before I was married, got chance to stay over at gf house with her 2 younger sisters. Both are pretty so always had the idea of peeping on them showering but really no guts.

However, with patience and letting them to be comfortable, although not peep until fully naked, got many chance to see zaogeng and sometimes even their whole boobs. Saw them changing clothes a few times topless infront of me coz they never close door when changing. After awhile really is too comfortable already.

fatherinlaw
16-03-2024, 03:53 PM
Before I was married, got chance to stay over at gf house with her 2 younger sisters. Both are pretty so always had the idea of peeping on them showering but really no guts.

However, with patience and letting them to be comfortable, although not peep until fully naked, got many chance to see zaogeng and sometimes even their whole boobs. Saw them changing clothes a few times topless infront of me coz they never close door when changing. After awhile really is too comfortable already.

You should give it a try, maybe they don't mind you peeping? :D

torandoz
16-03-2024, 05:17 PM
You should give it a try, maybe they don't mind you peeping? :D

Most of the time they never wear bra at home so quite easy to peep their boobs. My gf got caught me looking at their boobs before and tell them to cover up. Both of them on seperate occasions got tell my gf that they don't really care and they still dare to say it infront of me. So I know they are comfortable and don't really mind me looking at their boobs.

Maybe they also don't mind me seeing them fully naked but too shy already :D

KwanKimKong
17-03-2024, 12:30 AM
Most of the time they never wear bra at home so quite easy to peep their boobs. My gf got caught me looking at their boobs before and tell them to cover up. Both of them on seperate occasions got tell my gf that they don't really care and they still dare to say it infront of me. So I know they are comfortable and don't really mind me looking at their boobs.

Maybe they also don't mind me seeing them fully naked but too shy already :D

You mean they shy or you shy? hahahahaa

torandoz
17-03-2024, 08:20 AM
You mean they shy or you shy? hahahahaa

They shy. Haha

KwanKimKong
17-03-2024, 06:28 PM
They shy. Haha

They openly show you their boobs, but other parts still shy :D

itguy2008
18-03-2024, 12:13 AM

well my fantasy did not become reality.

My ex-wife was the only chio one in the family. hahaha.

torandoz
18-03-2024, 02:42 PM
They openly show you their boobs, but other parts still shy :D

Not openly leh. Mostly is zaogeng although is openly zaogeng. When they changing clothes in room and never close the door, I will try to peep on them from an angle can see them changing.

torandoz
18-03-2024, 02:42 PM

Her sisters not chio?

kt88_2
19-03-2024, 01:58 PM

.maybe 各花入各眼,u see Yr wife the most chios, but other ppl see her 2 sister chios not Yr wife ,so Yr wife jealous ask them cover up,😁

itguy2008
19-03-2024, 03:28 PM
.maybe 各花入各眼,u see Yr wife the most chios, but other ppl see her 2 sister chios not Yr wife ,so Yr wife jealous ask them cover up,😁

yeah. So I cover up by covering my own eyes. Not pretty or chio then better don't see else have nightmare.

hahaha.

GonnaFugHer
19-03-2024, 03:34 PM

Like this also good lah, no temptation to peep :D

Nostringonenite
19-03-2024, 04:40 PM
There was a decent period of about 2 years of my poly life, I was sharing house with 3 others female house-mate.

All 3 are nice looking OL, including 1 cousin, 1 cousin’s colleague and a PRC private Uni student (some SB if nt wrong).

I was the youngest and only permanent male in the house at that time.

Seemingly ladies takes male student lightly…. Even the PRC uni student also, who is the most heckcare type.

Her general outfit after reaching home is night gown, or over size singlet. Brakes at home is norm.

That period I usually stay home then try hangout with her, often see her nip poking through shirt and singlet days are good. Purely just side view from me, she is aware I always stealing glances. Sad she is a A cup, tiny boobs with a pretty decent size dark nip against her white skin.

The view was good then.

torandoz
19-03-2024, 05:13 PM
There was a decent period of about 2 years of my poly life, I was sharing house with 3 others female house-mate.

All 3 are nice looking OL, including 1 cousin, 1 cousin’s colleague and a PRC private Uni student (some SB if nt wrong).

I was the youngest and only permanent male in the house at that time.

Seemingly ladies takes male student lightly…. Even the PRC uni student also, who is the most heckcare type.

Her general outfit after reaching home is night gown, or over size singlet. Brakes at home is norm.

That period I usually stay home then try hangout with her, often see her nip poking through shirt and singlet days are good. Purely just side view from me, she is aware I always stealing glances. Sad she is a A cup, tiny boobs with a pretty decent size dark nip against her white skin.

The view was good then.

Seems like they see you more like a small boy boy and harmless to them. Still good view for you that they let their guard down. Actually maybe also depend on the girl one. I know of some girls got brothers at home also wear bra and cover up etc. Even the brother also never get to see zaogeng or nip. Then some girls like my sis in laws although they are all 3 girls at home but still got their father. But all never wear bra at home even when I come over. Could be a habit also.

Nostringonenite
19-03-2024, 07:35 PM
Those were the day.
The casual zaogeng was awesome.
Sadly none are horny enough for anything else to happen.
Prolly also becoz my small boy image then…

Seems like they see you more like a small boy boy and harmless to them. Still good view for you that they let their guard down. Actually maybe also depend on the girl one. I know of some girls got brothers at home also wear bra and cover up etc. Even the brother also never get to see zaogeng or nip. Then some girls like my sis in laws although they are all 3 girls at home but still got their father. But all never wear bra at home even when I come over. Could be a habit also.

itguy2008
19-03-2024, 10:08 PM
Like this also good lah, no temptation to peep :D

That is why I am here lor. Can only read from other bro's experience.

romanx24
19-03-2024, 11:28 PM

I got a young SIL now, similar age and starting to show signs of love being pampered, I used to buy her gifts and things with wife knowing about it and I did with good intentions, but with time things are becoming too friendly with hands touching and giggling at jokes and patting of back... and wearing around me like she doesnt care anymore or she wants me to see her beauty... good life!

I am a bastard who somehow got her sis as wife, but now she bringing my bastard inner self out, she is my kryptonite perhaps

guak
20-03-2024, 01:52 AM
I got a young SIL now, similar age and starting to show signs of love being pampered, I used to buy her gifts and things with wife knowing about it and I did with good intentions, but with time things are becoming too friendly with hands touching and giggling at jokes and patting of back... and wearing around me like she doesnt care anymore or she wants me to see her beauty... good life!

I am a bastard who somehow got her sis as wife, but now she bringing my bastard inner self out, she is my kryptonite perhaps

Most important is - does she zaogeng at home? :D

TheSpyingPerv
20-03-2024, 04:12 AM

if u really want to lust her, and not have to bear any sort of responsibility or get yourself into anything dangerous or messy, what u can do to fulfill this desire is, since she trust in u , install hidden cams in the bathroom and record her showering.. and since u say she touchy, this means she feels comfy with u.. u can steal a feel by brushing ur arms accross her chest etc. For me I've always gone all out with girls i fancy, like wife's friend, SIL, colleauge (all of whom ive also captured in the shower).. but i would press my entire hand into their breast and feel up everything.. u just need to wait for the right moment.. SIL is press her breast agaisnt my arm.. but same sensation

torandoz
20-03-2024, 03:08 PM
if u really want to lust her, and not have to bear any sort of responsibility or get yourself into anything dangerous or messy, what u can do to fulfill this desire is, since she trust in u , install hidden cams in the bathroom and record her showering.. and since u say she touchy, this means she feels comfy with u.. u can steal a feel by brushing ur arms accross her chest etc. For me I've always gone all out with girls i fancy, like wife's friend, SIL, colleauge (all of whom ive also captured in the shower).. but i would press my entire hand into their breast and feel up everything.. u just need to wait for the right moment.. SIL is press her breast agaisnt my arm.. but same sensation

SIL press breast against arm is the most shiok. Sometimes I take bus or mrt with my SIL and they really lean close to me. A few times both SIL press their breast on my right and left arm when the train very crowded. Of course this can only happen when my wife is not around. Quite rare though but sometimes my wife got work so I end up running errands with my 2 SILs.

romanx24
20-03-2024, 08:01 PM

Great idea but it is opposite for me, if i hidden cam her and see her in full glory I can't stop myself until I have her. I have hidden cam scandals and sugarbabies in past before I got married, but I tried to leave such life behind but my wife knew my evil past yet she somehow ok to be mine (she much younger than me), in fact i am the one who stop my wife from becoming wild and staying innocent and she won't be shock if she found i back to evil lifestyle but she will be upset for sure.

For now I just let the young lady (SIL) be happy around me, flirt around, joke around and let the touches continue, no intention to fcuk her, I just let her enjoy the puppy-love kinda feeling she seems to get from 'dating' me, and i just get hot from her and unleash the heat on her sister, my wife. And my woman is not shy to fcuk even when we may think other folks in the house will hear it when we living in her family home, her sister stays in the room beside ours and when I fcuk my babe, she does not attempt to be silent and I don't go gentle either, makes me more excited knowing her sis might be hearing us and rubbing herself to an orgasm on our behalf.

My wife knew from start in dating period that i am attracted to young women and she has heard me praise her sister, she knows i won't fcuk around with her sis but just playful fun, my woman keeps an eye on me. One thing i promised my wife was that i wont abandon or dump her, other than that i said i cant promise to be new man or whatever prince or white-knight women want, and she agreed before we married.