PDA

View Full Version : BLACKLIST: Golden Hibiscus Spa

secretlove
10-02-2017, 05:03 AM
Golden Hibiscus Spa at Changi Road just across SPC petrol kiosk. Lady offered sex services before even starting the massage and when you decline, she starts cursing you and asking you to never come back again. Was so offended that I stormed out of the shop without even starting a massage. Unfortunately, payment is collected before you even enter the massage room, so I wasted money there, but at least now I know and can warn everyone else.

Regaine
10-02-2017, 09:18 AM
How much did you pay the entrance fee and how much the ML charges for her special services ?

Karatan
10-02-2017, 10:12 AM
funny how they get angry when declined for the special service. i still give 10 as tip if massage is good though :)

SUNRISERYOKO
10-02-2017, 02:06 PM
TS kudos for the warning. This kinda BADDD attitude spoils our entire day. Newbies be warned ...

adonis
10-02-2017, 03:07 PM
I went into this same massage parlour recently. There was only one PRC massage woman. She isn't young, about early 40s? Slim. Fair. About 5.9/10 looks. 1.64m? Not busty. She was wearing a fitting white blouse and white long pants? I talked to her. I realised I didn't have enough money. She told me where the ATM was but it was too far. She went to the back of the building when she realised I didn't have enough money. I went off. She was not rude. What if there was no massage but she is good in special services? The other question is will she let us enjoy the paid up, allocated time with her, or cut our time drastically? We shall never know.

chingchangman
10-02-2017, 03:37 PM
This place changed name but same people inside.

Used to frequent as I always in that area. Used to have some gems but I am one who seldom RTM same ML unless very happy with service and if I find them chio.

The standard there has since job. TS the lady you mentioned should be the same as the one who service me

I use to go back to her but by the third time I RTM she give me attitude and change her standard. Look at phone while massage and totally turn off. Hence I stopped returning.

Not sure if there are other ML inside. Interested can try and FR?

secretlove
11-02-2017, 01:03 AM
This place changed name but same people inside.

Used to frequent as I always in that area. Used to have some gems but I am one who seldom RTM same ML unless very happy with service and if I find them chio.

The standard there has since job. TS the lady you mentioned should be the same as the one who service me

I use to go back to her but by the third time I RTM she give me attitude and change her standard. Look at phone while massage and totally turn off. Hence I stopped returning.

Not sure if there are other ML inside. Interested can try and FR?

Noooooo! Definitely not stepping in again...

18plus
11-02-2017, 02:32 AM
Similar experience that I faced at Chinatown where they advertise as budget (100$ for massage, B2B, etc.) and then when I went in and laid down she asked me to pay 50 more for special. Then when I asked that's what I paid 100$ for she said it's not so. When I threatened that if she doesn't return my 100$ I shall call police she gave back and I just put on my clothes and walked out. Nothing shy in calling police, it's cheating.

BlurLikeSotong
11-02-2017, 02:57 AM
Thanks for warning bro!!

exchange123
11-02-2017, 08:48 AM
You all too nice Liao. Always kanna bullied by these fucked up MLs. If it's me I will make sure they return $ before I leave the shop. Will scold them until they cannot tahan.

SAFFRONnation
12-02-2017, 03:27 PM
Agreed with exchange. 42 missiles upped ��

We guys should have the courage to tell off bad attitude MLs. Such MLs deserve to be reprimanded and guys should learn to stand their ground. Not giving in to bullying MLs is a start. so they will not target next victim with impunity + condescending tone. Paying customers deserve better respect from such lousy MLs - whether or not an offer is taken up by customer.

MISSI
16-02-2017, 01:19 PM
Good update 1447 - TQ. :)

Used to be diamond spa or similar name like that!!

thrustmei
07-03-2017, 08:13 PM
I stay along changi road and have seen shops open and close along this stretch of china road.

Yes Hibiscus spa used to be called Diamond Spa. They changed the signboard but the interior still the same. This Hibiscus spa used to be my regular joint along this road if I need a fix. NOT anymore. Fully support what previous brudders bad comments about this place.

It used to be good. Now is down the drain. The good girls all left for better pastures. Leaving behind the CMI kinds and rude kinds.

The last week and a half saw another Spa TCM under renovation further down the road. Still along changi road at the building Icon@changi ground floor facing the road. Standard flashing lights. I think should be operational by now. Any brudders tried there yet?

If not I will report when I get the time to try.

Titan31
07-03-2017, 11:08 PM
I got to know that the bad attitude lady has left due to change of management. It seems that she has been trying to sabotage the business and even took away all the towels when she left.
Anyway, just went there today and was serve by new pretty lady and left a happy man.
Cheers to all...

thrustmei
08-03-2017, 01:21 PM
There are always politics among the ML and MP. Especially if they are along the same stretch.

We are not there to get involve in their politics. We are there for the service and keep brudders informed if service is no good so others don't waste their money.

Last time there was 2 months ago and have not been back since.

Will Jalan Jalan and see if they actually did improve from my last visit.

thrustmei
23-03-2017, 10:35 PM
Hibiscus spa just opposite the SPC gas station and Kang fu shop that is beside just kana spot check. Saw plain clothes and a police van in the lane beside. Happened about an hour ago. Now both shop is shut and lights out.

Titan31
25-05-2017, 09:50 PM
Attention to all bros, heard that got new girl with superb figure. Anyone visit recently to this join?