PDA

View Full Version : The Power Of Blow Jobs

lisafoxy
09-02-2017, 10:53 PM
I really enjoy giving head. I love the feeling of power I get when I make a man come with my mouth. I know some other women find it distasteful and even subservient. I am just the opposite. I know many of us have used that power over men to persuade them to do things that WE want. When I was in college I was in a healthcare related program and 5 of us were failing our chemistry class. One of my friends cut a deal to blow the teacher in exchange for all 5 of us getting an A. One blow job 5 A's. Sounds like a powerful gift of persuasion to me. So girls (or guys ?) tell me your stories of oral empowerment.I do have a few more great stories I can relate.

siamkia49
09-02-2017, 11:03 PM
I know many of us have used that power over men to persuade them to do things that WE want.

The same can be said the other way round too... if a man who is really skilled at cunnilinctus, he too can use that power to make the ladies do the things he want... I know I have... :D

Belt
09-02-2017, 11:09 PM
I really enjoy giving head. I love the feeling of power I get when I make a man come with my mouth. I know some other women find it distasteful and even subservient. I am just the opposite. I know many of us have used that power over men to persuade them to do things that WE want. When I was in college I was in a healthcare related program and 5 of us were failing our chemistry class. One of my friends cut a deal to blow the teacher in exchange for all 5 of us getting an A. One blow job 5 A's. Sounds like a powerful gift of persuasion to me. So girls (or guys ?) tell me your stories of oral empowerment.I do have a few more great stories I can relate.

sis fully agree, and do you also like receiving ? I like both giving and receiving .... maybe we can get to know more ... :D

ExBro
10-02-2017, 12:28 PM
The same can be said the other way round too... if a man who is really skilled at cunnilinctus, he too can use that power to make the ladies do the things he want... I know I have... :D

Hi-5 bro!

I usually let my fingers do the talking...

bastardball
11-02-2017, 01:30 AM
All of you guys move aside....

As a qualified french teacher, i often give my female students oral lessons and test, plus many hours of hands-on tutorial sessions till they learn the fine art of love making and climax with squirting juices.

Remedial lessons are for those female students who needs to be spanked.

Rickey
11-02-2017, 08:28 AM
Always appreciate those gals who can & r daring enough to giv their men bbbjs cos most conservative mainstream gals refuse to do tat saying it is smelly & dirty :p... But it is something guys enjoy a lot :)..& yes, i would giv the gal anything she wants for it in return ;)...TS is rite, there's POWER for the gal doing bbbj n vice versa as well i suppose ? :D

Blackenrose
11-02-2017, 10:56 AM
I don't really like the idea of giving a man a blowjob in exchange for favours, but then I did just that when I was in my secondary school days. Maybe was young and first bf, just give him a blowjob because I was hoping he would treat me better. Though it worked, but when he fell for another girl, even after numerous blowjobs (we did not had sex, he was a bit 'chicken' and worried of getting me pregnant), I found myself quite cheap.

jon2000sg
11-02-2017, 11:26 AM
it is all power ! :o

SnowLeopards
11-02-2017, 01:08 PM
Johnbass loves to give outstanding BBBJ. :D

Pierre.

Belt
11-02-2017, 01:31 PM
I don't really like the idea of giving a man a blowjob in exchange for favours, but then I did just that when I was in my secondary school days. Maybe was young and first bf, just give him a blowjob because I was hoping he would treat me better. Though it worked, but when he fell for another girl, even after numerous blowjobs (we did not had sex, he was a bit 'chicken' and worried of getting me pregnant), I found myself quite cheap.

sis you are not "cheap", you just gone through one of the greatest thing in life ... move on enjoy your life and have a happy weekend ... :D

freezetheDB
13-02-2017, 06:25 PM

nope
you did your best
the guy wasnt able to appreciate at that point in time

Impala
18-02-2017, 09:47 AM

Treat it a self enjoyment rather than pleasuring him.