PDA

View Full Version : Jb Okt

phantomboyz
01-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Bro,i Have A Okt Number For Local Malay N Indo N Phillipino,so Far Its The Cheapest I Found In Jb (rm260 To Rm350 For Overnite,but Rm150 For 1 Shot/hour).care To Exchange?

shiok1968
01-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Bro,i Have A Okt Number For Local Malay N Indo N Phillipino,so Far Its The Cheapest I Found In Jb (rm260 To Rm350 For Overnite,but Rm150 For 1 Shot/hour).care To Exchange?What you want to exchange for?:p

I got the contact numbers for Roman, NY and Lion Spa. Good enough to change or not? :rolleyes:

ngk22922005
01-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Bro,i Have A Okt Number For Local Malay N Indo N Phillipino,so Far Its The Cheapest I Found In Jb (rm260 To Rm350 For Overnite,but Rm150 For 1 Shot/hour).care To Exchange?

what no: local malay beauty r not
how age
[email protected]

TripleY
02-01-2007, 12:23 PM
haih~ not in penang d...
if u interested mine one... v can exchange d number anyway :D

ralfhero
02-01-2007, 06:32 PM
i haven't been to NY but i got lion and roman haha

well i got a 17yr old malay JB gal's contact number only. seriously i dunno she is 17 until i bonk her. She later den let me know she is 17 ZZzz.... she can only communicate with malay... talking to her like duck and chicken haha

phantomboyz
05-01-2007, 06:06 PM
ok bro,here are some descreption from me.
so far i had tried the indon,23 (very friendly but loose pussy due to after gave birth,is it happens to every mothers?) local malay,20 (always asking for many positions,nice boobs coz always visit gym.but thrilling matter bout her that,her boyfriend is JB crime investigation dept police officer!)
another local malay age 23,whom the okt claimed more power than the first one,will try her later tonite.yet to try another local malay age 18.my buddy did her yesterday.said she deseprately ask for more.
Alrite guys,the okt is asking me to recommend more customers to him but disagree if i pass his number to some strangers in the forum as the MIB is watching us,probably.ok heres the deal,i can only pass the number to those i ve met during jb samster gatherings.i know this is quite difficult for other bros,but pls try to understand:ITS UR FAULT FOR NOT ATTENDING THE JB SAMSTER GATHERING.cheers!

norjb12
10-01-2007, 10:35 PM
ok bro,here are some descreption from me.
so far i had tried the indon,23 (very friendly but loose pussy due to after gave birth,is it happens to every mothers?) local malay,20 (always asking for many positions,nice boobs coz always visit gym.but thrilling matter bout her that,her boyfriend is JB crime investigation dept police officer!)
another local malay age 23,whom the okt claimed more power than the first one,will try her later tonite.yet to try another local malay age 18.my buddy did her yesterday.said she deseprately ask for more.
Alrite guys,the okt is asking me to recommend more customers to him but disagree if i pass his number to some strangers in the forum as the MIB is watching us,probably.ok heres the deal,i can only pass the number to those i ve met during jb samster gatherings.i know this is quite difficult for other bros,but pls try to understand:ITS UR FAULT FOR NOT ATTENDING THE JB SAMSTER GATHERING.cheers!

Hi brother, can you PM me the contact; we can exchange; okt Phone number i meant! Thanks in advance

ssilverzoommer
11-01-2007, 09:14 AM

Bro, nothin to shout about lah. This price range u can get it at any lounge like Sakura, Apollo etc.... All the OKT inside also offering such a range for overnite too.:p

phantomboyz
19-01-2007, 01:01 PM
hehehehe....thats true bro,there is nothing to shout,but indeed,its a thing for "shoot out" right?nowdays with the big wind in jb,its quite rare to find such a place.and even there is,oftenly it would got raid or close down after someone annouced the details of the place.so why put should ourself in risk?still an advantage of by giving out the info bout new bonking place,so to widen our selection for wild hunt,tiok bo?
ok bro,since many bros (even those i never met b4 during the past gathering) asking me the number.i ll give out the number to any bro whom up my points.although im not sure why many bro deseprately asking for points,but atleast it shows u r not those main main one or MIB.hows that?

stephan
19-01-2007, 01:54 PM

well i got a 17yr old malay JB gal's contact number only. seriously i dunno she is 17 until i bonk her. She later den let me know she is 17 ZZzz.... she can only communicate with malay... talking to her like duck and chicken haha

bro,
17yo ok for bonking liao mah. bro, any detail on her? like look, service n damage? If u willing to share, please do me a pm. Thanks in advance. Cheers! ;)

adamleek
20-01-2007, 01:06 AM
aiya.. don think we put out our email. all this horny ppl will give us email telling us the OKT no.. don waste time la.. if i really put my email here. i think no 1 will reply..

werdnac
22-01-2007, 12:34 AM
Hi Bro..
Hope to know you and okt too..
Cause sometimes go JB got no Kang tao.. end up alone at hotel.

Hope to knw and get to know JB better...

me chinese cannot speak malay...

adamleek
08-02-2007, 07:42 AM

Bro, mind to share with me the 17 yrs old contact? really wanna bonk this malay gal.. pls do some intro for all brothers here.. i am sure everyone is interested with this young sweet pussy.. email me her contact [email protected]

XueJing
08-02-2007, 09:58 AM
Newbie here, if me no hv contact, can share share??? :(

serembanmen
08-02-2007, 05:55 PM

I have 1 gal contact, speak madarin. cute. price u need to nego with her. LT 300 i think.. wan exchange!

johor108
16-02-2007, 09:57 AM
I just try a 19 yr chinese local, not bad and still fresh and tight.
anyone willing to exchange contact? pm me.

littleJohn79
16-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Newbie here, if me no hv contact, can share share??? :(

i also got no contact ler... can share-share ma?

setaikai
17-02-2007, 03:30 PM

Hi bro, hru....wah nice kantau u got there....so still have gathering in jb kah. TC

adamleek
18-02-2007, 04:48 PM

cam pm me the number? nvm have such experience in jb.. eventhough i stay so long.. but in KL certainly yes.. More choice n more gals

phantomboyz
19-02-2007, 12:39 PM
juz called the OKT,told that few new faces from indon available.wish to try out for overnite session next week.

evilblade
01-03-2007, 10:04 PM

please pm me the contact thanks.

ngk22922005
01-03-2007, 11:13 PM

hello bro i hv no to exchange... what ur email i pm u

ngk22922005
01-03-2007, 11:14 PM

hello bro i hv no to exchange... what ur email i pm u

Black_Sunday
02-03-2007, 10:10 AM
hmmmm...

call girls huh?? i wonder how the malay girls look like?? any rate on their looks?? i'm very particular on this one.. dont want to end up with normal jawa looks (where i can find at pasar malam).. ekekekekeke.. :D :D

keong
02-03-2007, 12:58 PM
I have 1 gal contact, speak madarin. cute. price u need to nego with her. LT 300 i think.. wan exchange!
I will pm you for exchange

Hotstuff82
02-03-2007, 02:12 PM
hmmmm...

call girls huh?? i wonder how the malay girls look like?? any rate on their looks?? i'm very particular on this one.. dont want to end up with normal jawa looks (where i can find at pasar malam).. ekekekekeke..

Hey bro, i personally tried 1 of the WLs for an overnite session. See my FR below? Personally if u asked me, their looks not those very chio n pretty types but rather those average looking, but they do noe that since dey lost in the looks department, they will try to make up for it in the service department. although i do noe there are some WLs that is both chio n super service oriented... :D

hope u try this OKT's WLs den post ur FR soon... Cheers!

Black_Sunday
02-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Hey bro, i personally tried 1 of the WLs for an overnite session. See my FR below? Personally if u asked me, their looks not those very chio n pretty types but rather those average looking, but they do noe that since dey lost in the looks department, they will try to make up for it in the service department. although i do noe there are some WLs that is both chio n super service oriented... :D

hope u try this OKT's WLs den post ur FR soon... Cheers!

:cool: cheers bro!! i will try them...

cccc
03-03-2007, 11:25 AM

Bro care to share your contact ?

And how much does she charge ?