PDA

View Full Version : Hotel at Changi

Gunbounder
31-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Guys any hotels near Changi that does transit?

homie
31-12-2006, 04:55 PM
hmm.... i ain't gt any idea man.. sorry man..:)

Rof|maoxz
31-12-2006, 04:58 PM

Changi Hotel, or those hotels near Katong and marine parade. :)

xiao liao
31-12-2006, 05:30 PM
http://www.cameronhotel.com.sg/

I guess not many of u guys know this place. Can check it out. Near Singapore Expo, behind the new ITE.

xiao liao

nuclearkid
31-12-2006, 09:03 PM
hmm.... i ain't gt any idea man.. sorry man..:)

Yo homie,

Happy New Year! Just wanted to impart some common sense that you don't really need to reply to a question, in the manner in which you have, when you have no idea, yah? If everyone did that, we'll be flooded.:D

Killerlook
31-12-2006, 11:19 PM
Changi Village Hotel. Been there a few times.

=WK=
31-12-2006, 11:40 PM

I guess not many of u guys know this place. Can check it out. Near Singapore Expo, behind the new ITE.

old hotel but very discreet... better to call in advance because its a small place with limited rooms... transit rate available :cool:

Changi Village Hotel. Been there a few times.

http://www.changivillage.com.sg/

nice place but expensive. i think no transit rate available at this hotel when i checked a few months ago... need advance booking too especially for friday and weekends :p

sexster2006
31-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Try the hotels near Joo Chiat ... near Changi Road ...

I think there is Hotel 81 there ...

As for Changi Village Hotel, I dun think so anymore.

Any advice?

newbird26
01-01-2007, 05:27 AM
Changi hotel one nite is $200.00

desk13
01-01-2007, 08:09 AM
Changi hotel one nite is $200.00

Not cheap leh.:)

zapper
01-01-2007, 10:58 AM
If you are talking about Changi Road then there is a Hotel 81 at Changi Road (beside the mosque) right after Frankel Road and Shell Petrol Kiosk.

wintay
02-01-2007, 12:14 AM
So anyone try Cameron Hotel at Upper Changi Rd? The place looks not bad. Have transit booking for 3hrs. The room rate is quite reasonable too.

=WK=
02-01-2007, 12:57 AM
So anyone try Cameron Hotel at Upper Changi Rd? The place looks not bad. Have transit booking for 3hrs. The room rate is quite reasonable too.

as i mentioned in my previous post above, its an old hotel but location is discreet... don't expect much because everything inside appears worn out (not exactly as shown in their website). anyway, its better to call in advance because its a small place with limited rooms :cool:

secs4hrs
02-01-2007, 01:28 AM

I usually hv my overseas guests put up at Changi Hotel along joo chiat for transit. rates are not bad and its not too far away from airport.

you can check the following website for more info:

http://www.oxfordhotel.com.sg/changi/index.htm

they do cater for 1hr quickies....mostly on the 1st floor. upper rooms are mainly for overnite stays.

regards.

Arofan
02-01-2007, 01:32 AM

Seems like it has undergone quite an extensive renovations as it used to be in a very run-down condition.

Arofan
02-01-2007, 01:35 AM

Are you referring to Changi Point or Changi Road? Totally 2 different area. :)

=WK=
02-01-2007, 01:41 AM
Seems like it has undergone quite an extensive renovations as it used to be in a very run-down condition.

i was there not long ago and its still the same old place... i think the pics in the website was taken long ago :p

sammyboyfor
02-01-2007, 06:20 AM

This Changi hotel is one of the most comfortable around. Best of all, it's all FREE. You pay nothing!... breakfast, lunch, dinner all included. :D

http://www.bca.gov.sg/Awards/BestBuildableDesign/images/bbda0506.jpg

jng1103
02-01-2007, 07:47 AM
This Changi hotel is one of the most comfortable around. Best of all, it's all FREE. You pay nothing!... breakfast, lunch, dinner all included.

*LOL* Free poke in the ass as well :D

jimbo

KingEros
02-01-2007, 09:12 AM
Just wanted to impart some common sense that you don't really need to reply to a question, in the manner in which you have, when you have no idea, yah? If everyone did that, we'll be flooded.
Still conscientiously carrying out the civic teachings, huh??
Happy New Year!!!

KingEros
02-01-2007, 09:19 AM
as i mentioned in my previous post above, its an old hotel but location is discreet... don't expect much because everything inside appears worn out (not exactly as shown in their website). anyway, its better to call in advance because its a small place with limited rooms :cool:
Am actually impressed that they actually have a website ...
Dun think reservation in advance is necessary ... have never been turned away before on any of my patronages - even the 2-lots-only car park has never been full. :D
I agree with you that their interior is really old ... so much so that I dare say all of their beds have audio effects when rocked hard enough - at least another 3 samstresses can testify to that!!!
But for its discreet location ... & $26 for 3-hr transit, I think it's still worth the money.

KingEros
02-01-2007, 09:25 AM
This Changi hotel is one of the most comfortable around. Best of all, it's all FREE. You pay nothing!... breakfast, lunch, dinner all included. :D
You joke about this place on the very first days of 2007 ... like that good meh??
Received any PM asking for the exact address ... & room rates liao boh??
Remember to tell them in your reply ... that this hotel has a very strict rule against signing in FLs. Depending on time of the month, they do have in-house servces though. :rolleyes:

joannelee
02-01-2007, 12:09 PM
You can try Frangrance Hotel @ Joo Chiat Rd, Changi Hotel and H81 @Lorong 20, Geylang, rate quite reasonable

David_Ginola
02-01-2007, 12:48 PM
You can try Amber Hotel near Chinese Swimming club or tats 1 along mountbatten rd if not wrong.

cheers