PDA

View Full Version : Is Paying $150 reasonable for massage

outonbail
03-02-2017, 06:09 PM
with teasing? It is located in bugis. 50 for the boss. 100 for her. I like the way she massages my butt though. But i am not sure if the charges are reasonable.

Any advice?

hardrod69
03-02-2017, 06:17 PM
What nationality? Any other services other than just teasing massage?

Herebeautie
03-02-2017, 06:17 PM
with teasing? It is located in bugis. 50 for the boss. 100 for her. I like the way she massages my butt though. But i am not sure if the charges are reasonable.

Any advice?
Any special service bro? If don't have u are conned

Bizsta
03-02-2017, 06:20 PM

Any advice?if no special service its definitely a ripoff

ExBros
03-02-2017, 07:06 PM
Any special service bro? If don't have u are conned

Just to share:

5-10yrs ago, massage used to be $40/hr with 全套 additional $60-80. To total of max $120 shiok shiok..

Nowadays, norm seems to be

$50 entry... +$100 全套

But online, I keep getting MLs that send this SOP:

1 hr comes with very good hard solid massage $50.

Other additional services like:
HJ $50
B2B $80
BJ $100
FJ $120

But if you look around still have MLs who offer $20 less than above rates. But beware of clock eaters. Which make the difference negligible.

Especially MILFs with pretty good services and some will do $100 nett but unlikely SYTs here...

Any Bros can confirm above info or come across 黑店 charging higher than $170 or regulars who will do for below $100 (hourly rate total damage)

Sexmen
03-02-2017, 08:42 PM
OF COURSE NOT REASONABLE! unless it include a FJ or BJ...:rolleyes:

LeeHsienLoong
03-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Are you serious? :rolleyes:

Oneminman
03-02-2017, 09:57 PM
Just to share:

5-10yrs ago, massage used to be $40/hr with 全套 additional $60-80. To total of max $120 shiok shiok..

Nowadays, norm seems to be

$50 entry... +$100 全套

But online, I keep getting MLs that send this SOP:

1 hr comes with very good hard solid massage $50.

Other additional services like:
HJ $50
B2B $80
BJ $100
FJ $120

But if you look around still have MLs who offer $20 less than above rates. But beware of clock eaters. Which make the difference negligible.

Especially MILFs with pretty good services and some will do $100 nett but unlikely SYTs here...

Any Bros can confirm above info or come across 黑店 charging higher than $170 or regulars who will do for below $100 (hourly rate total damage)

IMO i feel tat the entrance fee for $50 per hour is non existant..
Massage most probably aso anyhow one abt 90% all just anyhow press press here press press there..(I aso noe how to massage my own gf if like dat press)
$120 for FJ some even charge abt $150 to $180..
I tink they earn more in tat way just by charging for $50 per hour and actually wat we are doing inside is only hanky panky...
Paying for tat $50 makes my heart pain..
And to be honest i been going to such MP's for past 2 months and spend more den 2k...With such non existant massage i really dun tink its wise to even go anymore..So nowadays i just grab my dick and kip it shut unless at times i really need to release..
Some China gals like to hang up high to sell going above $200 to $300 per rates..Dun be conned by them..Wan to earn money dun try to cheat yr way thru...Unless the pussy is from Japanese den i got nothing to say..
Watever nationality gt market rates one..Not suka suka anyhow price themselves..;)

leonleonli
03-02-2017, 10:53 PM
IMO i feel tat the entrance fee for $50 per hour is non existant..
Massage most probably aso anyhow one abt 90% all just anyhow press press here press press there..(I aso noe how to massage my own gf if like dat press)
$120 for FJ some even charge abt $150 to $180..
I tink they earn more in tat way just by charging for $50 per hour and actually wat we are doing inside is only hanky panky...
Paying for tat $50 makes my heart pain..
And to be honest i been going to such MP's for past 2 months and spend more den 2k...With such non existant massage i really dun tink its wise to even go anymore..So nowadays i just grab my dick and kip it shut unless at times i really need to release..
Some China gals like to hang up high to sell going above $200 to $300 per rates..Dun be conned by them..Wan to earn money dun try to cheat yr way thru...Unless the pussy is from Japanese den i got nothing to say..
Watever nationality gt market rates one..Not suka suka anyhow price themselves..;)

Up you telling us so right, even old MILF FJ would ask for 200. sick of negotiate, if mood not right, just give 10 or 20, dress up than go. MILFs are really piss me off, specially those in shopping centre, FJ so SOP, no feel. so mechanic.

leonleonli
03-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Up you telling us so right, even old MILF FJ would ask for 200. sick of negotiate, if mood not right, just give 10 or 20, dress up than go. MILFs are really piss me off, specially those in shopping centre, FJ so SOP, no feel. so mechanic.

would rather be sgrelex, or TCM, at least they are younger.

siamkia49
03-02-2017, 11:45 PM

Any advice?
Well... if u think that the way she massages your butt is worth $150 then I guess it is reasonable to u.

But c'mon man... Usually I hear is the small head takeover big head but for your case your butt took over? :rolleyes:

Oneminman
05-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Bro pay at reasonable price nowadays economy very bad..Dun let these gals take over our country lol!:D

chukeliang
24-02-2017, 10:07 PM
bro vaxva thread ,$80, pr hr of masg,just msg
home base masg, not sure reasonable or not

Scombridae
25-02-2017, 01:48 PM
What if i say my MLs teasing massage includes butt acutherapy for free (partly im a regular) - that saves you lotsa $$$ leh....

Well if you can't get this service anywhere else, guess it is ok for you.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Most important you enjoyed it.

The price is more reasonable if this is a 90min session.

BBBJLOVER
25-02-2017, 04:21 PM
If we Chiongsters continue to pay them what they want...eventually will get more expensive...today just saw a ML shame a potential customer who try to nego with her $170 rate...she posted on her wechat moment of their conversation and said "those earning only $2K/mth can keep the money for yourself"...nowadays these MLs even post on wechat saying those with big dick don't find them...hahaha...I think they are too pampered in sg...

Nick246
25-02-2017, 05:53 PM
If $150 only for massage (60 min) i dun think it worth.

rrr9g
25-02-2017, 07:05 PM
PAP been taking advantages of us knowing sinkies will only kpkb abit but lan lan accept and absorb all the price hikes.. Now ML and FL are following PAP protocol which again is guaranteed going to work for them..

BBBJLOVER
26-02-2017, 09:43 AM
PAP been taking advantages of us knowing sinkies will only kpkb abit but lan lan accept and absorb all the price hikes.. Now ML and FL are following PAP protocol which again is guaranteed going to work for them..

Yep...damn sadz...

Rally
26-02-2017, 09:50 AM
If we Chiongsters continue to pay them what they want...eventually will get more expensive...today just saw a ML shame a potential customer who try to nego with her $170 rate...she posted on her wechat moment of their conversation and said "those earning only $2K/mth can keep the money for yourself"...nowadays these MLs even post on wechat saying those with big dick don't find them...hahaha...I think they are too pampered in sg...

Argee with u bro. These usually happens when other chiongster bro start to give these gals above mrk rate.

SUNRISERYOKO
26-02-2017, 11:59 AM
SAD day indeed for cheongsters....should put these lousy attitude MLs in the hall of Shame. Expose their identities right here to teach these baddie MLs some lesson :mad:

GOODFELLO
26-02-2017, 12:19 PM
POST OF THE DAY - 16 MISSILES delivered :D

Well... if u think that the way she massages your butt is worth $150 then I guess it is reasonable to u.

But c'mon man... Usually I hear is the small head takeover big head but for your case your butt took over? :rolleyes:

KREMIL
23-03-2017, 09:31 PM
Its time Singapore cheongsters learn about Bargaining tactics from marketing gurus - to negotiate with MLs + upgrade your skills 🤔🤔🤔

Bro pay at reasonable price nowadays economy very bad..Dun let these gals take over our country lol!:D

GR888
24-03-2017, 10:09 PM
TS, you're asking a very rhetorical question to be honest. A quick scan of the threads in this section of the forum would already have provided you the answer to your question.

OK, 长话短说... the quick & direct answer to your question is that you have been had for what you're paying for $150. In the cheongster jargon, you kena chop carrot head liao.

Don't ask what's considered reasonable. Different people may have different tolerant thresholds to what they are prepared to pay for whatever service they seek. But there's also this concept of minimum requirement that many here subscribe to.

Do your due diligence & read the threads here. You'll be surprised by the amount of information here that can really save you much time, energy & money; not to mention also the feel good factor of getting what you should be paying for. Peace out.

Stimsia
27-03-2017, 12:47 AM
near jlbs stadium
4 MILF
was quoted 130 dropped to 100
then quoted 60 dropped to 50 for xiong tui which is non-existent.

any authentic good mp?

for that kind of price mite as well go GL
where WL are comparative younger and better body