PDA

View Full Version : Happy New year 2007! New babes!

mdelight
31-12-2006, 01:08 PM
Bros,
Here wishing you a Happy New Year 2007!
New babes nana and sara just arrived.
Check pics in usual link.

Limited pic link of one of the babes (http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/7872/e89zdk4.jpg)

Other babes also available.

Post FR to join group asap!

For booking, pls pm me your name, contact and email (for pics). Or sms me direct. Conditions are must book and PM your h/p contact to join group!

Cum_Luver
31-12-2006, 09:34 PM
hi bro mdelight !

is that a Euro's babe ?
if yes, from which country ?
what is the damage ?

Hehehe :D

mdelight
01-01-2007, 04:09 AM
Bro,
Yes, euro from poland.
Euro damage is 150 1 sht inc room.

For booking, pls pm me your name, contact and email (for pics). Or sms me direct. Conditions are must book and PM your h/p contact to join group!

mdelight
02-01-2007, 01:27 AM
Holiday Babes offer for 2jan06!

Pls quote "HAPPY HOLIDAY" for discount!

mdelight
02-01-2007, 05:28 PM
All euros discount today and some oriental.
Pls quote "HAPPY HOLIDAY" for discount!

mdelight
03-01-2007, 11:12 AM
After 3jan, all babes avail.
All Euros, Koreans & Oriental inc viet babes available today at normal rates!
However still can join group with immediate approval after booking.

For booking, pls pm me your name, contact and email (for pics). Or sms me direct.

b52s
04-01-2007, 12:32 AM
Hi All,

Reserved a session arranged by mdelight yesterday, thought got discount and finally can try Europeans for a change… But, was informed that cost is $150/90/1.. heheh sorry mdelight, thought it’s like Harvey Norman, reserve slot first and pay discounted price later… guess I didn’t read up on the details in time…

Anyway, as planned, on time for the 11am time slot for E89_Sara. Rang the bell, and came not Sara;instead it’s the othet gal, E88_Nana. Was thinking to myself that Nana looks “fresher” and “younger” than Sara; should have gotten her, and as I was in Sara’s room, “paisay” to ask to change, so, just went in and sat on the bed, awaiting action…

Next, both sat on the couch and me on the bed and the usual TCSS… and Sara broke the ice and recommended a tarma session. Price was bargained and action started almost immediately… Both stripped to bare and proceeded to undress me, during the whole session, they were speaking in Uzbek and I must say it is quite intimidating at times… dunno what the heck they are saying. Finally when they got my last piece of clothing off, we proceeded to the toilet for a bath.Sara stayed outside and I showered with Nana. The bath was VERY normal, a bit disappointing as I was expecting something from them in the bath room.Sara went to shower alone after we both are done and proceeded outside to the bed.

She cat bathed me all over and after a brief 2 minutes, capped me almost without me knowing and proceed to BJ with a powerful suction… was hoping that the condom would come off and it will become a BBBJ… hahah… BJ was over in about 2 minutes and immediately rode me while licking my nipples.

After 5 miuntes, Sara came over and started catbathing me over again… and as she was on my left side ,I immediately grabbed her ass and pulled it towards my face and began to lick her pussy. Clean shaven and clearly visible, so was able to reach the spot very soon.. she didn’t seemed to like it and was quite defensive. I was thinking about the $$$ and didn’t think too much about her dislike. This went on for about 5 minutes, and decided to switch partner as I was quite into Nana, and wanted to lick her too.

They changed my condom and Sara was the SOP type and suction is not as power as Nana. I was concentrating to play with Nana and didnlt really mind what Sara was doing. Nana was very evasive, and didn’t get to lick her at all, just a bit of fingering and could feel her pussy getting wet.

Finally after 10 minutes; decided hands are getting tired, so flipped Sara over to lie on her back at the edge of the bed, and began pumping her really hard. Managed to get Nana to lie down by her side and caress her body all over while still pumping Sara, after a pretty short time, change position to get Sara to lie down on her stomach with her head over the edge of bed, so she will not get suffocated, and made Nana lie over Sara and began pumping Sara while licking Nana’s breast and hearing both of them making noise as I think that position was quite uncomfortable.. Came after a brief 3 minutes, and I must say I pumped really really hard, as those noises they made really got me high. No Uzbek language at the very end, just moaning and grunting…

Let me explain why this position was thought of by me… Actually,I had wanted to end off by pumping Nana, But pardon me as it was my first tarma and I didn’t know that one must change condom while changing gals as I had ended up with Sara and I was quite tired after trying out various positions, and imagine me trying to coordinate with 2 gals who are not very good in English… simply tiring!!J

I washed up by myself and the 2 gals are still on the bed, talking. Then I sat down on the couch and the usual TCSS session after, got up, tipped and left the room. Looked at my watch, and the whole session barely lasted 1 hour.

Ok, here’s the Stats :

Name : Sara
Origin : Uzbekistan
Looks : 6/10 (close to picture)
Boobs : B cup (Saggy)
Ht : 1.65m (+/-)
Wt : 55kgs (+/-)
Bj : 4/10 (SOP, no balls licking, not much suction)
Cim : with condom
Fj ; 6/10 (nothing to shout about, but consider the positions, quite accommodating, but not proactive
Countries been to: Taiwan (Countless times for “work”)

Name : Nana (My favourite of the two)
Origin : Uzbekistan
Looks : 7/10 (better than picture)
Boobs : B cup (perky and pink nips)
Ht : 1.65m (+/-)
Wt : 53kgs (+/-)
Bj : 6/10 (great suction but no balls licking. )
Cim : with condom
Fj ; 7/10 (tighter and wetter than Sara)

Total Damage : $250 + Tip ($15) – room provided - Five star type
Hotel location : Central

RTF : Sara maybe, overall both are accommodating, but not active , and not much moanings if normal FJ. With so many choices, no need to. Wouldn’t recommend 2 at one go, too tiring to coordinate.

Hope the above helps and for me, $$ seems a bit ex but at least start the new year with my 1st time “Ang Mos”.. what’s next??

mdelight
04-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Thanks to bro b52s for the FR.
Check your PM for group entry!

Euros, Koreans & Oriental inc viet babes available today after 12pm at normal rates!
However still can join group with immediate approval after booking.

For booking, pls pm me your name, contact and email (for pics). Or sms me direct.

mdelight
05-01-2007, 11:14 AM
First booking at discount for today 5jan07 TGIF promo!
Euros & Oriental available today after 12pm at normal rates!

Non-members can join group with immediate approval after booking.

For booking, pls pm me your name, contact and email (for pics). Or sms me direct. Booking start now!

mdelight
06-01-2007, 10:45 AM
Today's SPECIAL (6jan Sat)
Columbian dish * new hot pick * Manolia 19yo slim petite!
Euro Sara * blonde can bbbj *
Oriental Coco with CFM look * hot cold bj on request! * she rocks!
Oriental Lulu * cfm look accomodating *
Korean Yuni * back in action *

Others also available *in usual pic link*

For details & booking, pls sms me or pm with your name, contact and email.
Once done, can join group after booking!

Cheers

mdelight
07-01-2007, 03:49 AM
Today's SPECIAL (07Jan07) PROMO
Columbian dish * new hot pick * Manolia 19yo slim petite!
Euro Sara * blonde can bbbj *
Oriental Coco with CFM look * hot cold bj on request! * she rocks!
Oriental Lulu * cfm look accomodating *
Korean Yuni * back in action *

Local 18yo delights special launch * after 2pm *

Others also available *in usual pic link*

For details & booking, pls sms me or pm with your name, contact and email.

Cheers

mdelight
08-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Today's SPECIAL (08Jan07) PICKS
New Korean Chloe 20yo 168cm 34b avail after 2pm.
New local 18yo avail after 3pm.

Others avail as usual * in usual pic link *.

For details & booking, pls pm with your name, contact and email. Or sms me direct!

Cheers

mdelight
09-01-2007, 11:08 AM
Today's SPECIAL (09Jan07) BEST PICKS
New Korean Chloe 20yo 168cm 34b avail after 2pm. *PREMIUM quaity*
New local 18yo Mandy avail after 230pm. *LIMITED SLOTS MAX 3*
New Columbians 2 to choose *NEW!*
New TG, other Euro, Koreans, Orientals available. * in usual pic link *.

For details & booking, pls pm with your name, contact and email. Or sms me direct!

Cheers

mdelight
10-01-2007, 04:42 AM
Today's SPECIAL (10Jan07) BEST PICKS

New local 18yo Mandy with CUTE SWEETIE ATTIRE avail after 230pm. *LIMITED SLOTS MAX 3*

New Columbians & Euro German & Italian Models *NEW!*
New TG, other Koreans, Orientals available. * in usual pic link *.

Cheers

mdelight
10-01-2007, 11:31 AM
Today's SPECIAL (10Jan07) BEST PICKS Update Version 2

New local 18yo Mandy with CUTE SWEETIE ATTIRE Cosplay.
Note only 2 slots today after 4pm!

Cheers

mdelight
11-01-2007, 02:20 AM
Today's SPECIAL (11Jan07) BEST PICKS .

New local 18yo Mandy with CUTE ATTIRE Cosplay.
Note only 2 slots today after 4pm! *HOT OFFER 200 with attire *

Cheers

mdelight
12-01-2007, 03:28 AM
GGC SPECIAL

3 New SYT Babes just arrived! Usual ** 150/90/2 **
"QUOTE GGC for discount!"

Others also available.

Cheers

fattyman
12-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Bros,
Here wishing you a Happy New Year 2007!
New babes nana and sara just arrived.
Check pics in usual link.

Limited pic link of one of the babes (http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/7872/e89zdk4.jpg)

bro, next time try showing the whole picture, like that cannot see properly mah.

smart okts will show you their entire picture when you click on the link, (fast & easy for the customer to decidewhether to book a session or not) don't follow those ko ko bird okts who requires ppl to sign up lah join member etc...all the long unnecessary process.

Work smart :D

smileheartravi
13-01-2007, 03:45 AM
hi friend iam m27 .plz send the cont details to my ID :[email protected]
send the hand phone no ..& place to come ...

smileheartravi
13-01-2007, 03:54 AM
hi friend send the cont detalis H/P ..where to come... to my ID:[email protected]
cheers
raj

mdelight
13-01-2007, 01:31 PM
No problem.
WEEKEND PROMO! Please quote "WEEKEND PROMO" for discount in SMS or PM!

Just PM with your name, contact and email for FULL PIC LINKS. Or sms me direct! Public pic links are limited so if you cant view PM me!

Then can join group after booking!

Cheers

wanderboy
13-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Fr for GREAT,

She is really great for me. She is so far the best bonk since 2006. Saw her photo in SBF yesterday. Wow…really SYT. I determined to book her, immediately I sms Bro Mdelight, was told earliest slot will be at 6.30pm. Onz!! Initially was afraid that she might not allow frenching. But this is not the case! ( Had tried few girls this yr, e.g Laura, Ing… Laura no frenching.. and Ing minimum frenching. Thus,I feel no gf feeling in them(jus my personal opinion). I always feel that frenching bring the two even closer…will feel better beside just doing sex).

The moment came.. Ding-dong, the door was opened by a pretty sweet sweet girl. She looks young, can tell she is ard early 20. Immediately I was attracted by her look. She looks a bit different from her group photo. Rather I think she is much prettier than the photo. Her teeth is so nice and straight(I have fetish for clean tidy teeth ). Anyway, I took her live photo using my cam HP.
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q153/thomasng2007/DSC00004.jpg
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q153/thomasng2007/DSC00003.jpg

Wow… She is so beautiful! I think she realy looks good in these pic. That clearly show her charm…

I spent sometimes talking and singing to her. Trying to break the ice. Actually not necessary at all…coz her sweet smile already melts the ice.. She is so sweet that I kept looking at her that made me lost my words many times. Then she said I am na-rak… haha.

Get to the action…
We bathed together. I bathed her and she bathed me.Was in close contact with her at the bath tub. We rubbed against each other using our soapy body, hugged together. I kissed her body from breast down to pussy. My little bro by now already hardened like a baton. Quickly, we dried ourselves to proceed to real action. We started off with deep frenching on the bed. Her mouth tastes so sweet like a honey. Our tongues were constantly in fighting action. Wow… this is wonderful!!! I feel her heart is so closed to me. Really good gf feeling. Next, she kissed my neck in slow motion really made me feel even hotter!! Then she proceeded to do the licking on my nipples… I felt so shiok. At this moment, I decided to serve her by licking her neat shaved pussy… I started to lick her pussy from the outer to inner regions. Slow tongue motion with a certain pressure on it. She started to moan uncontrollably. Her legs were spreading wider and wider…By now, her pussy was damn wet, partly came from my saliva…and the other half came from her juice. hehe. Suddenly I felt that my little bro was warm and wet… Oh.. she put my little bro in her mouth. We were in 69 position now. I continued licking her pussy, she continued moaning and sucking my little bro…. really we were enjoying. Keke. Next I stood up and she performed bj for me. She did it slowly and with great effort for around 5 min. Really cleaned up every area of my little bro. Very hardworking, Good! The feeling really great. It is like…. Those Japan AV movie whereby guys stood up and girls suck their little bros in kneeling position….Si bei shiok. Finally I Get back my long lost feeling of this position( Went to KL midvalley HC b4 in late 2005, a girl by the name of tingting did this on me too. Till now, I still cant forget her leh! She is one of the best girl that I bonked). Okok, come back to Great… finally, she capped my little bro and we proceed to FJ. She rode on me first. The way she rode me,looking at me with a confirmed look… got style leh. I like it. Followed by missionary position, I feel that she is enjoying coz she moaned and moaned and looking at me with her comfirmed sweet face. I started kiss her again and also taking in every breath that she breathed out….So nice smell. . Think I siao liao… haha. Finally my little bro uncontrollably vomited in this position. Wow…. Me old liao… damn tired. Lying on top of her for a least 2 min b4 I got up.:p

Face 8/10
Gf feeling 8/10
Body: 6/10 So-so only lah. Don’t think she is cupC leh as described. Or was it typo error?? Think ard B or B-. But natural soft breast. I don’t craze for breast anyway. Height around 1.62m
BBBJ: 7/10 Good effort!
FJ: 7/10 very accommodating
Frenching:8/10 Shiok!!! Wet wet de…
Overall : Very good gf feeling! Def RTF!!! Now I know why her name is GREAT!
Btw, I only did 1 time with her as time is really running out… Older people need longer time I suppose.. haha.

She is leaving on 25Jan. I will try to book her again soon. Above is just my personal feeling and encountered…Pls Remember… One’s meat can be another’s poison!! I might have chemistry with her, that is why I am enjoying with her. Maybe some bro don’t agree with me after trying her, I understand.. I ever read on some field FRs saying XX girl is so good so good…until “ling ling long long” But When I saw the girl…. Kana sai. Did sex with her, I felt cheated coz many thing the girl didn’t allow me to do.. So, everything I think is still down to whether got chemistry or not…

Thanks for reading my humble cum long-winded FR. Hope bros enjoy reading it. Limited vocab, will brush up my English next time lah…:)

mdelight
14-01-2007, 01:59 AM
Thanks to bro wanderboy for the FR.
Other who post FR can join group!
Weekend discount!
What are you guys waiting for?
2in1 or 3in1 tarma also available!

WEEKEND PROMO! Please quote "WEEKEND PROMO" for discount in SMS or PM!

Just PM with your name, contact and email for FULL PIC LINKS. Or sms me direct! Public pic links are limited so if you cant view PM me!

Cheers

mdelight
14-01-2007, 02:11 PM
WEEKEND PROMO!
Please quote "WEEKEND PROMO" or SUNDAY PROMO"for discount in SMS or PM! VALID TODAY 14JAN 07!

Good THAI tarma 2on1 or 3on1 also available!!

Cheers

mdelight
16-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Today's SPECIAL (16Jan07) BEST PICKS .

New local 18yo Mandy 165cm 34b above average look with CUTE ATTIRE Cosplay - LOLITA attire!
Slots today after 3pm!
*200/1hr/exc room with attire only chinese below 35yo can apply *

Euro German & Italian Models & Polish available *150/60/1*
TG Hot babes *130/90/2 to 150/90/2 *
New jap Yoko no pic *180/60/1*

Pics in usual link!

postkilan
22-01-2007, 02:13 PM
yo.bro me new in this fourm
can e-mail the pic
tks

Bro,
Yes, euro from poland.
Euro damage is 150 1 sht inc room.