PDA

View Full Version : Lesson learnt for bros who going for FJ in TCM

Sunday81
31-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Hi all to bros, maybe due to my ugly face or i am suay i went to diff tcm in diff days but 2 times in consecutive the ML told me they are on code red.

The last time i went to the tcm and the lady sounded out code red. I was like wtf but then nvm i ask to change to one who can do it. When i was on my way to the shower i saw the code red lady attend to another bro into another room which was beside mine. After i finished session and i am abt to leave, guess what..i heard the stereo in the next room!! I gave a benefit of doubt but unfortunately all rooms except the stereo room were emptied.

I was thinking 'wow, now the ML can 'choose' customer.'

For bros who just wanna fj, do clarify with the ML so it does not waste your time. I cant say which tcm or which ML. I dun wanna tarnish other ppl reputation.

To all bros. Play smart. Peace.

sammyboyforumm
31-01-2017, 10:06 PM
Bro, this is not uncommon. They sometimes will choose their customers...

hardrod69
31-01-2017, 10:21 PM
Bro, my advise would be to be straight forward with them.

When I contact them to make an appointment, I will tell them what kind of service I want. If they say can, then I make the booking. If can't, I tel them next time.

End of the day, they are also human and have their preferences. We just have to respect their decision. If they are choosy, then they risk losing customers. Unless they are super popular that they don't mind losing some customers.

That's life my friend.

Sunday81
31-01-2017, 10:55 PM
sammyboyforumm bro, i should have tot of this. i am such a noob. LOL

hardrod69 bro, yup i agree with you.

1447 bro, thanks!

leonleonli
31-01-2017, 11:57 PM
heard that if neither Chinese nor Ang Mo, FL may only offer HJ.

Oneminman
01-02-2017, 02:05 AM
I always thought those TCM Massage places max only HJ or BJ.... So I never ask for FJ unless is those other type of massage setting.... confirm those TCM I can ask for FJ ah..but is also damn risky to do in the small cubicle in those Massage place ...especially with curtains one...

if u kena caught the most aso tio let off with no warnings or wat..the gals will get to be sent back to China..this is always the case..
for TCM raids happen during daytime or night time..The latest timing they raid is 1am plus..Aga didnt get caught red handed the ML passport will get confiscated and get investigation nia..they will still do it and heck care..Suay one kena caught go back China tats all...
I did saw a Indian and bangala went to TCM too but i dunno if they gt the FJ or not...Well usually if ML say they code red i sure double check one lol..No pad means bluff but anyway i kena code red few times LL come back another day to fuck them..:D