PDA

View Full Version : JB FL (Zen Zeng Budget Hotel)

Monaco
29-12-2006, 06:06 PM
Just want to exchange or share contact in JB, place is at JB Zen Zeng Budget Htl in JB, fixed and and I booked min 2 hr @ MYR20, once got the key I called her. Within 15min she arrived, then strip all our clothes and went to bath. Throughly clean me up, especally didi n back. During bath, bbbj a while, her skill really gd, have to stop her. Then proceed to bed. Catbath me from ear to toe. Then turn over, catbath my back. Slowly reach to my asshole and lick there. Feel really shiok. Lick about 5min then she put her head between my legs and bbbj for me and changed few positions. at the same times, I am fingering her pussy and she really horny and very wet. All my finger is her juice. Cannot tahan, so ask her to cap me and pump her for 15 min then unload.

Hotel wedsite and address : http://www.zenzengbudgethotel.com/index.htm

Name:Wen
National : Malaysian
Looks:6/10 ( But when she tie up her hair, look better)
Boobs:6.5/10 (firm)
Body:7.5/10 ( gd, skin smooth and fair)
Bbbj:9/10 ( Really shiok, deep sucking with lovely moaning sound that make u high, very patient, suck until u say stop)
Fingering: yes
Fj: 7 (willingly to try any position u like, plus pt here)
Note: If u treat her nice, she will service u something special.
Damage: MYR150 for 1 shot or add MYR100 for next.
working hour : as long as she pick up your call, she will work.

ngk22922005
30-12-2006, 02:19 AM
where start hv fj from this place
hv many girl in here

shiok1968
31-12-2006, 08:08 AM

Damage: MYR150 for 1 shot or add MYR100 for next.Bro, nice contribution. Will up you when I recover.:D

Btw any particular reason why Zen Zeng Hotel? Can we book other hotels or will she only go to that particular hotel? Also when you say RM250 for two shots, would this be within 1 hr or 2 hrs.:D

shiok1968
31-12-2006, 08:10 AM
hv many girl in hereDun blur lah. People talking about booking the FL from outside and bonking at this hotel.:rolleyes:

jb_qck
31-12-2006, 12:12 PM
oh brother Monaco,
can you share the FL with me please?
i dun have any FL lobang to exchange. T_T
and i seldom go HC also, coz feel lady there just actress....^^"

i always go hotel looking for PRC gal through agent >.<

jb_qck
31-12-2006, 12:43 PM
oh brother Monaco,

jb_qck
31-12-2006, 01:02 PM
oh brother Monaco,

shiok1968
31-12-2006, 03:14 PM
Walau.... desperate also dun need to post three times.:rolleyes:

ONSzhai
01-01-2007, 01:38 PM
I've called Wen but was unable to come out with a time where it is suitable for both of us, so i told her i would contact her some other times. Price for overnight can be negotiable and varies from the length of time. I asked for from 12a.m. to 8a.m. and she asked if RM400 is ok. Seems like the price can be negotiated but I told her I would contact her again.

So seems like this is a genuine contact and thanks Bro Monaco for sharing.

phantomboyz
01-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Bro,i Have A Okt Number For Local Malay N Indo N Phillipino,so Far Its The Cheapest I Found In Jb (rm260 To Rm350 For Overnite,but Rm150 For 1 Shot/hour).care To Share?

goh7961
01-01-2007, 08:46 PM
hello brother monaco

first time heard jb got such nice deal
hope to try
hope u can share contact with me
thanks

Via1314
02-01-2007, 04:06 AM
Hi Bro Monaco, also let me join in the fun and PM me the contact!!! Thanks:D

surveymax
02-01-2007, 09:00 PM
HI bro.. sound you've got a great one there. Can share the FL with me?

ceasar_72
08-01-2007, 02:05 PM
What's the latest update? How come suddenly so quiet? PM me the contact too.. :D

eddie kebau
08-01-2007, 02:34 PM
Bro,i Have A Okt Number For Local Malay N Indo N Phillipino,so Far Its The Cheapest I Found In Jb (rm260 To Rm350 For Overnite,but Rm150 For 1 Shot/hour).care To Share?

Phantomboyz,

Wanna trade with my Local Chinese FL?? I prefer your NL FL..email me at '[email protected]'

ceasar_72
10-01-2007, 05:39 PM
Bbbj:9/10 ( Really shiok, deep sucking with lovely moaning sound that make u high, very patient, suck until u say stop)

I think i got no luck yesterday, called but no one pick up. Probably try again this weekend.

titan77
27-01-2007, 06:38 PM
hi bros,

can give me her number?

my email = [email protected]

thanks bro

malboro78
30-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Anyone care to share the FL contact? IF there is, can send to my email at [email protected]...

Thanks in advance.

bbboy05
31-01-2007, 02:25 AM
I suffer the same fate as bro ceasar_72. Called her twice when I got the number but nobody picked up my call. Been busy with work lately so will have to push back my plans for a bit. Will try to get in touch with her once I'm more settled down with work.

Forgot to thank bro Monaco for trusting a newbie like me. :)

DickLip
31-01-2007, 04:03 PM
I had personally tried her about three week ago. It’s worth of trying her. Her BBBJ and bed skills are absolutely fantastic. I have paid her RM 150 plus RM 30 for day use room.

Thanks bro Manaco for sharing the contact.

DL

I suffer the same fate as bro ceasar_72. Called her twice when I got the number but nobody picked up my call. Been busy with work lately so will have to push back my plans for a bit. Will try to get in touch with her once I'm more settled down with work.

Forgot to thank bro Monaco for trusting a newbie like me. :)

kopitiam_tcss
03-02-2007, 01:06 PM
I had personally tried her about three week ago. It’s worth of trying her. Her BBBJ and bed skills are absolutely fantastic. I have paid her RM 150 plus RM 30 for day use room.

Thanks bro Manaco for sharing the contact.

DL

may go JB during CNY! pm me her contact, thnxx

seekh5015
03-02-2007, 06:04 PM
hv many girl in here

hi bro,

any one can sharing a FL contact? please send to [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

adamleek
07-02-2007, 07:20 AM

wow.,. that fabulous.. bro phantomboyz.. can pm me 4 the okt number?

maninneed
25-02-2007, 01:56 AM
This is my first FR from all my postings. It may not be good but everything written is true. Hope you guys don’t flame me after reading and in fact, if there’s anyone who knows how to help me with my problems, I’m really grateful.

Went over to JB on Thursday to “stroll” since it’s part of new year. Was walking around just across the causeway (behind Mobil) and was about to take a look at the dvds. But somehow, there’s this ah pek who was wearing a red t-shirt and started to talk to me saying “xian sheng, yao zao xiao jie mah?”(Mr, want to look for gals?). Well, since nothing much, I asked how much? He said RM120. I said how do they look? So he said very nice. Just came over for the new year period. Then he said it’s ok. Can take a look before deciding. No need to give money first. I said ok. So went over to look.

Was led into a hotel and went up to level 3 to 2 of the rooms. Inside the 2 rooms there’s 3 gals. All 3 gals are Indonesian-malay. Normal looking only. Nothing much to shout. Decided to take one who is the most petite though I’m very big size. So me and the gal was about to start when I ask her, “No bathing?”. Good attitude as she ask if I want and I when said yes, she led me into the bathroom to wash me up. However, never wash much actually cos only took the soap clean armpit and chest and didi. Interestingly, she’s in her clothing (lingerie) during this period. She passed me a towel and I got out drying myself. She continued to wash a little more before coming out and remove whatever is left.

Anyway, now going into the proper “period”. We both got onto the bed and she started to cat bath me from the thighs, slowly moving up towards the stomach and then nipples. Good for the feeling and my didi got hard. She started to cap me and blow me. After a while, she move on to ride me. Haiz. Think my didi very small (problem 1). Everytime she inserted my didi into her and started to move up, haven’t gone down for the second time, my didi slide out liao. After a bit of trying, think she gave up. Ask me to be on top. We got into missionary position and I tried to ram her. Wah.. The problem gets worse. I ram her not up to 3 times, my didi slide out again. This time, even funnier. The cap is still with her. I was thinking. Die lah. My problem seems to be a big problem.

Never mind that. She sat up and started to cat me again while she reached for the drawer and took out a second cap. Funny leh. Never heard that do 1 time need to use 2 caps. I must be really lousy. Well, so I got down into lying position again and she cap me and blow me again since my didi less hard liao. I ask her to get into 69 position and I tongued her while she blowing. Not long after, she tried to ride me again. This time, she does it really slow. But then it’s just like years ago when I first when to LION hotel for full package massage before. I can’t cum (problem 2). The feeling is totally not there. So we stopped, remove the cap and she tried to HJ me. But like I said feeling is not there. Maybe it’s not fast and hard enough. But I don’t feel like I’m having sex. In fact, I guess I more and more detest such feeling. Eventually I tell her to cat me while I DIY myself. Good thing is when I abt to complete my task, she knelt above me so that my head is in contact with her “sister” and I release it there, no entry of course.

Sigh.. so here’s the stats:

Name: Forgot liao.. dunno what li or li what..
Nationality: Indonesian Malay
Height: 155-162 bah..
Looks: maybe 6.5 - 7...not say pretty, but since I like small size gals and she got make up and looks ok la..avg
Boobs: Wah.. dunno how to measure cup.. nice small soft breasts
Cat bath: 6/10 very short and not thorough
HJ: 6/10 not enough speed and not much feeling
BJ: 5/10 time is too short. Just like never done.
Frenching: 6.5/10 she allows tongue exchange. Let out soft moan when I kissed her body parts.
FJ: overall, i felt very bad. Somemore need to DIY instead of HJ. So maybe 4/10. but think she’s ok. Most prob is problem lies with me.

Problem 1: Can some body tell me now to get mine bigger? On normal, mine is only 1.5 – 2 inch and harden about 3.5 – 4 inch. Think it’s super bad :”(
Problem 2: I think I just cannot feel when having sex. Why is it so? Am I doing it wrongly or should I just stick to how I feel as to just DIY all my life can le. Anyone can help me with this problem also? Maybe I’ll try paid sex one last time. See how bah.
[oh, if some of u might be thinking what abt normal when me with my gf.. well, no more gf le.. and when I have, yep.. never had sex before..]

Oh, one more thing, sorry to borthers who feel that i've posted in the wrong thread.. i really dunno where to post. also, can someone teach me how to post her photo up.. thx..

phantomboyz
25-02-2007, 11:29 AM
yo bro,juz curious,how was ur past relationships with ur gf n paid sex?any different u can feel there?

maninneed
26-02-2007, 12:36 AM
yo bro,juz curious,how was ur past relationships with ur gf n paid sex?any different u can feel there?

Erm.. what u mean? my relationships with gf normal lor.. haven't reach the sex stage.. so never had sex with my gfs before.. so far only paid sex lor.. but met with problems as mentioned in the report i typed..

any difference? erm.. wait till i have a gf and proceed to the sex stage then i tell u..

Didi Notty
26-02-2007, 01:13 PM
Just want to exchange or share contact in JB, place is at JB Zen Zeng Budget Htl in JB, fixed and and I booked min 2 hr @ MYR20, once got the key I called her. Within 15min she arrived, then strip all our clothes and went to bath. Throughly clean me up, especally didi n back. During bath, bbbj a while, her skill really gd, have to stop her. Then proceed to bed. Catbath me from ear to toe. Then turn over, catbath my back. Slowly reach to my asshole and lick there. Feel really shiok. Lick about 5min then she put her head between my legs and bbbj for me and changed few positions. at the same times, I am fingering her pussy and she really horny and very wet. All my finger is her juice. Cannot tahan, so ask her to cap me and pump her for 15 min then unload.

hi bro, can i have this gal contact too ? :D
my email : [email protected]

phantomboyz
26-02-2007, 01:14 PM
i do believe feelings is part of concern.even myself when visiting the "ocean Paradise" always cannot cum coz most of the MILF there juz lying on the bed like dead fish and keep urge me to cum fast.walao like that rude attitude really turn me off.when tried with FL or indon whores whom seem more friendly,and can chat togather like long known each other.there,there is the 'girlfriend feelings "that i always wanted,and always dun mind to give them some tips except OKT.i think u never really let urself relax,or some guiltiness exist in ur heart.a person who has feelings on u,will try to understand ur weakness n needs,so try to work out togather happyly.

bensomchai
26-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Hi Bro,

I have come across this Gel, which is known as: MUGENDO. Its actually an Enhancement Gel but can get your didi to be longer if applied regularily for 3mths. I have never use it before but I think its no harm trying. Let me know if you want it. Cheers.

Bensomchai

small_dick
28-02-2007, 01:01 AM
Bro, I have nothing to contribute, if its okie to share the contacts, pls pm or email: [email protected]

feeling beri horny for a long time. Thanks

seaview
08-03-2007, 02:33 AM
i do believe feelings is part of concern.even myself when visiting the "ocean Paradise" always cannot cum coz most of the MILF there juz lying on the bed like dead fish and keep urge me to cum fast.walao like that rude attitude really turn me off.when tried with FL or indon whores whom seem more friendly,and can chat togather like long known each other.there,there is the 'girlfriend feelings "that i always wanted,and always dun mind to give them some tips except OKT.i think u never really let urself relax,or some guiltiness exist in ur heart.a person who has feelings on u,will try to understand ur weakness n needs,so try to work out togather happyly.

hey is ocean paradise still operational?

maninneed
12-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Hi,
thanks to the brothers who replied to my postings or tried giving suggestions.

Anyway, i'm going in to JB today later in the evening.
any suggestions of where i shld go, i can provide an FR later when i come back.

Currently have LION or Roman Spa in mind for packaged massage and relaxation. anyone got any request for me to try which gal so as to provide an FR?? Oh, i like petite gals.. so pls don't request me to try bah chai.. sorry to those who like plump gals.. thx.. ;)

Hope i will have a better encounter this time and not have the problems. anyway, i've prepared myself also.. maybe i'll forgo the FJ and try to ask the gal to BJ me till i CIM. Might be more effective. Oh, anyone knows if there's any package that have a cheaper price just for BBBJ and no FJ?

Cheers.

vark
12-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Well, same goes to me, going to JB tomolo but somehow didn't quite know where to get a good FJ. I am not as blind as this when i went to SG. Monaco dood, care to share me the numbers? might as well contribute for a FR here after back from JB later this week. Rest of you guys, if got a good OKT in JB, please do pm me.

anthony_wu
18-03-2007, 08:44 PM
i maybe going JB come weekend. any bros gt any lobang for good svc girls?? near the checkpoint?? kinda pm me. thanks

ltthia
05-04-2007, 05:43 PM
hi, bro, can send me the hp no to [email protected]?
cant wait to try her, thanks.

Monaco
31-08-2007, 08:38 PM
She back, anyone interested plese msg me for her contact

sam_cool
01-09-2007, 03:33 AM
Bro Monaco, I'm a newbie here and never find any FL b4...can u give me her contact if you don't mind since I don have any to exchange wit u. Hope u can give so i can have my first one...hee. email [email protected] Thanks.

adra
01-09-2007, 04:03 AM
hehhe...feel quite sad reading out bro FR and would like to give out some tips regarding the problems.

for getting bigger size maybe you could use the famous Malay traditional oil-->minyak ikan linang, use frequently before sleep, just rub the damn oil all over your didi.

for faster and effective hard-on, try to maintain the 'tiger roots' exercises.maybe you could find the exercise on the bookstore/website.

and the most important thing, i never go for sex if in any of the condition below:

1.horny but tired
2.horny but sleepy
3.horny but work-stress
4.horny but in pressure of something ( girls quality,rush-rush type etc)

hehehe..in my experiances, it will be a big waste of money if i keep pushing it on...

*aiyah, i feel like a damn singseh today..heheh

KatoeyLover69
01-09-2007, 12:10 PM
*aiyah, i feel like a damn singseh today..heheh

Yeah, sinseh buruk ! :D

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke..........

singaporegmat
01-09-2007, 01:11 PM
anyone tell me this hotel is safe to stay if I stay at JB?

KatoeyLover69
01-09-2007, 10:50 PM
anyone tell me this hotel is safe to stay if I stay at JB?

All hotels in JB are safe to stay ......

However, please take the following precautions when staying in ANY hotel :-

1. Do not bring strangers (male, female or 'Ah Qua') into your room

2. When booking FLs from the roads/pubs/clubs, do not let them stay overnight with you in the room ...... bonk them as many times as you want/or can and then ask them to go

3. If someone knocks on your door, do not simply open the door even if he/she says that he/she is from "Room Service" / "Maintenance" ...... it might be a ruse for you to open the door

KLKOOL
01-09-2007, 11:03 PM
Uncle KT69, so helpful, especially with the AhQua :D

KatoeyLover69
01-09-2007, 11:11 PM
Uncle KT69, so helpful, especially with the AhQua

??????:confused:

You're based in China ? When are you going back to Hatyai/Chiangmai ?

KLKOOL
01-09-2007, 11:23 PM
??????:confused:

You're based in China ? When are you going back to Hatyai/Chiangmai ?

Yeah. Dragon land. But going to HDY maybe in Nov. U interested ?

adra
01-09-2007, 11:31 PM
Yeah, sinseh buruk ! :D

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke..........

yalorr, unqualified sinseh should be ugly horr..hehehehe

KatoeyLover69
02-09-2007, 12:53 AM
Yeah. Dragon land. But going to HDY maybe in Nov. U interested ?

I am interested but the only problem is that Tiger Airways stops flying to Hatyai from 27 Oct '07:mad:

cool33
02-09-2007, 05:20 PM

i am interested. pls PM me her phone number.

81AAA
08-09-2007, 11:59 PM

Taiko,

Please share the contact with me,please pm me.....got one contact to exchange.

Cheers.

ml7272
10-09-2007, 12:13 AM
pls pm me contact, also hv one to exchange. tq bro.

lvm66
10-09-2007, 09:05 AM

Iam interested too, pls pm me her no. Thanks in advance.

niwde7
22-09-2007, 09:50 PM
i AM INTERESTED TOO, pls pm me
pls

davin99
24-09-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm interested too...pls pm me..Thanks for ur helpfulness....

firem6
24-09-2007, 09:46 PM

Hi Phantomboyz....nice to hear that got Malay & Philipine, can PM me the OKT no? For time being, since new here and nothing to share. :D

firem6
24-09-2007, 09:48 PM

Hi Monaco.....I am really interested. Pls. pm me the no. Many Thanks

hardcore89
26-09-2007, 06:18 PM

please PM her contact to me, thanks a lot! i would like to try her out.. :D
PM to my SB mail or [email protected]

usmjordan2
27-09-2007, 05:39 AM
me interested too , let me know ok:D

Monaco
16-11-2007, 02:08 AM
me interested too , let me know ok:D

Hello bro

she is back, post me for her contact, pleased up me pts

mr_uglybanana
16-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Hi Phantomboyz....nice to hear that got Malay & Philipine, can PM me the OKT no? For time being, since new here and nothing to share. :D

Hai , pls PM me the contact no too...i am new here and try to hv fun..
Tq in adv..

suce55
16-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Monaco, I would like the contact too. Thanks in advance for sharing will post FR after mission!

manfree
16-11-2007, 11:56 PM
hey brother monaco, pls pm me the contact too. never try FL b4, think sure got something special than other inside :D

Monaco
17-11-2007, 01:27 PM
hey brother monaco, pls pm me the contact too. never try FL b4, think sure got something special than other inside :D

to all bro

Her rate as below :

MYR200 with massage 45min 1shot
MYR300 with massage 90min 2shot with cim

manfree
18-11-2007, 04:47 PM
to all bro

Her rate as below :

wow~ thks bro.
btw, i haven got any contact number yet, can u send?
Thanks in advance. :D

suce55
20-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Just want to exchange or share contact in JB, place is at JB Zen Zeng Budget Htl in JB, fixed and and I booked min 2 hr @ MYR20, once got the key I called her. ........

Above from 29/12/06

Just curious, prices gone up?

ngk22922005
21-11-2007, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE=manfree;2403205]wow~ thks bro.
hi bros .can u send to me the nomber thank u

suce55
23-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Wah so many guys ask for contact, not a single report!
Come on man!

Jo's Enforcer
23-11-2007, 05:45 PM
to all bro

Her rate as below :

Can u send me her contacts as well ?

Wind chaser
29-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Hi Bro Monaco, can pm the contacts to me. Thanks a lot

kapoh39
29-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Since so many bros ask, I also better follow the same.

Pls, pls bro Monaco, can I also have the contact.

Kam sia in advance.:)

Monaco
24-12-2007, 04:59 PM
given, she back here now available 24hr depending if still havnt sleep

asromafc
17-01-2008, 08:42 PM
hi bro, can i have this gal contact too ?
my email : [email protected]

eric_tan76
24-01-2008, 08:41 PM
bro.... can u pm me the okt number? thanks

Monaco
29-01-2008, 08:37 PM
bro.... can u pm me the okt number? thanks

she local, see you mail

ulu_ulu
29-01-2008, 10:52 PM
can i also have her phone number ?

i`m a new plz let me try to cheong