PDA

View Full Version : Playing with FIRE - home maid

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Alphaoasis
27-01-2017, 09:56 AM
Stay with my parents, wife and wife's bro. Recently we had a maid. She is from mynamar and not exactly chio but pleasant looking. She is very young with nice B cup boobs and always "zao geng" when she was mopping the floor.

Both me and my bro-in-law been 'caught' eyeing on her boobs and butt when she bend down while mopping floor infront of us. We both had a good laugh with each other action privately.

I been looking in another thread on how other screw maid (homecooked maid or fish from hot joints) and set my mind wild.

To be continued... up my points pls.

FattycatDolly
27-01-2017, 12:02 PM
Camping and support!

LooneyTune
27-01-2017, 12:11 PM
Camping too :D

tabloid
27-01-2017, 01:11 PM
Camper here too

CitiB0nk
27-01-2017, 02:58 PM
Camping here too

Big Sexy
27-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Why do u mop the floor when u have a maid? :D

She is very young with nice B cup boobs and always "zao geng" when we was mopping the floor.

Alphaoasis
27-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Why do u mop the floor when u have a maid? :D

My bad. Its she mopping the floor. Typo here. Lolx.

conquer
27-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Stay with my parents, wife and wife's bro. Recently we had a maid. She is from mynamar and not exactly chio but pleasant looking. She is very young with nice B cup boobs and always "zao geng" when she was mopping the floor.

Both me and my bro-in-law been 'caught' eyeing on her boobs and butt when she bend down while mopping floor infront of us. We both had a good laugh with each other action privately.

I been looking in another thread on how other screw maid (homecooked maid or fish from hot joints) and set my mind wild.

To be continued... up my points pls.

I bet you want her to mop your cock with her tongue. :p

FUNNYANDHORNY
27-01-2017, 04:31 PM
I bet you want her to mop your cock with her tongue. :p

haha GOODEST one....:D:D:D

lotus
27-01-2017, 04:37 PM
My bad. Its she mopping the floor. Typo here. Lolx.

i'm sure u'll dirty the floor on purpose 😈

Alphaoasis
27-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Keep the ideas coming. Wah super excited.

Now me sitting in the living room and facing her while she is mopping the floor again. Nice view.

Brother in law not at home and mother is in the kitchen with wife.

Cny preparation. Happy new year to all bro. Will find time to write my expedition. Cheers.

Up my points if possible or chip in ideas. Looking foward to hear from u.

echorny
27-01-2017, 10:34 PM

Now me sitting in the living room and facing her while she is mopping the floor again. Nice view.

Cny preparation. Happy new year to all bro. Will find time to write my expedition. Cheers.

take some photo secretly le. Can cover her face if scared people recognize

Timetogo
27-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Exchange your maid with other bro's maid. Don't eat n shit at your own place.

sadfa
27-01-2017, 11:23 PM

We are super excited too.
Nothing makes us happier than seeing morons crash n burn due to their idiocy. Wonder who is the bigger idiot who'll get it. U or your brother in law. Itz appropriate you said play with fire. Haha

And no. Won't up u. Don't swing that way
_____
Exchange points burn ma

lookingaround
28-01-2017, 12:08 PM
TS should invite dreamzknight ! He is the expert in this field!:D

mike3329
29-01-2017, 01:02 AM
I find the high risk of hunting at home exciting . Waiting eagerly for the next installment. :D

ProspexOat
29-01-2017, 01:14 AM
Camping for updates too :)

Jariyna
29-01-2017, 12:28 PM

Please don't forget to use protection .

Alphaoasis
30-01-2017, 08:29 AM
During CNY, she was stunning. No idea why i keep looking at her instead of my wife. She doesnt knows how to doll herselve up (usually only in those causal wear without makeup) and this time she put on the new top and pants my wife got for her. Kinda of abit too small for her but it showed off her figure nicely. Perky butt and nice boobs outline. See liao buay tahan. I also caught many relative eyeing on her during cny visit.

During last night, we went to river angbao together and its so crowded. I took some opporunity to get close to her and rabba her perky butt. She shows no resistance and even give me a smile.

Not sure how to proceed next. Looking for opportunity and advice from senior bros here.

Thanks those who up my points. Appreciate if u guys can do so and offer any advice. I know its dangerous to play with fire at home but its simply exciting if u know what i mean. :)

Alphaoasis
30-01-2017, 08:31 AM
TS should invite dreamzknight ! He is the expert in this field!:D

How to invite dreamzknight? Love to hear from the expert. Thanks bro.

ChilliCheese
30-01-2017, 08:42 AM
I find the high risk of hunting at home exciting

I think so too

Alphaoasis
30-01-2017, 10:03 AM
I find the high risk of hunting at home exciting . Waiting eagerly for the next installment. :D

Thanks bro. I find it exciting too. Diff kind of trill totally..

CaliChrome
30-01-2017, 10:09 AM
Got pic to show?

erie
30-01-2017, 10:24 AM
Dangerous liaison.:D

HonkyTonkyMan
30-01-2017, 10:31 AM
I know its dangerous to play with fire at home but its simply exciting if u know what i mean. :)

Fools rush in where angels fear to thread....just remember this, the law here don't favor the accuse, the onus is for a accuse to prove his innocent and not for his accused to prove his guilt. So if anything goes wrong, it only so simple for her to scream rape or molest...then your ass will be spilt. Not trying to spoil your fun but think with your big head and not small one...want to have fun better do it further from home.

BigIntestine
30-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Hope to read more

Urneddus
30-01-2017, 05:12 PM
Got pic to show?

Yes, pic would be nice

laobububu
30-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Interesting story TS ..... pls continue

TidalMotion
31-01-2017, 11:39 AM
I think so too

Same here as well

Congreats
31-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Camping for updates :)

honeyvb
31-01-2017, 12:55 PM
Fools rush in where angels fear to thread....just remember this, the law here don't favor the accuse, the onus is for a accuse to prove his innocent and not for his accused to prove his guilt. So if anything goes wrong, it only so simple for her to scream rape or molest...then your ass will be spilt. Not trying to spoil your fun but think with your big head and not small one...want to have fun better do it further from home.

graet advice and sound warning.:p

CamelTea
31-01-2017, 01:06 PM
Graet story TS, please continue.:p

LooneyTune
31-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Camping and support here.

Alphaoasis
04-02-2017, 02:10 PM
Been busy running around for cny and finally find time to sit down and write.

Got a few kind bro up my points.
For those zap my points i dont know why... maybe bcos lack of update or photos. I do not dare to take her photo and post here yet.

Anyway i'm still keen to share my story and see if any bros can offer me advice or ideas.

After that riverang bao trip and my first contact with her, things go better. She talk to me frequent and often give me a nuaghty look. Some bro gave me the idea to pcc and accidentally let her catch me and see her reaction. I did a amended version and purposely rub my rob infront of her when she was around and return a naughty look. I was eager to proceed but dare not too aggressive at the same time. Do not want to scare her off or worse offend her.

Few days pass and one day while i was suring sbf, she actually caught me. She doesnt read english but can see those sexy photos in it. She ask me what am i doing and even ask me if i like gals with big boobs. My response is yeah of cos. Everyone like big boobs gals. Haha. She then tell me i'm naughty.

The next day she i saw her early in the morning before work, i made eye contact with her. She greeted me good morning and call me naughty again. I asked her if she like me to be naughty and her response was funny. She did not tell me anything and walk off with a cfm look. Kinda inviting and she arched her body and adjust her bra stripe. I was like wahhhhhh!!!

To be continue.... thanks for your time. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL SUPPORT BRO.

Benazer
04-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Support you TS, please continue :D

dewe
04-02-2017, 02:59 PM
take some photo secretly le. Can cover her face if scared people recognize

That is adventurous but good idea bro. Ts can try to ask her if she allow video her taking shower. :D

FrothyLee
04-02-2017, 03:31 PM
Camping for updates :)

MrMartell
04-02-2017, 04:02 PM
Probably she thinking not good to offend boss also. And maybe how she can get the most out of it. Proceed with extreme caution bro.

Alphaoasis
05-02-2017, 07:31 AM
Probably she thinking not good to offend boss also. And maybe how she can get the most out of it. Proceed with extreme caution bro.

Thanks bro. Extreme caution not to burn the bridge or rather more impt not to hurt myself.

What you mean by she is thinking not to offend her boss? Yup. Definitely she is thinking how to get best out from it from her cfm face and the way her arch her body and adjust bra strap. See already buay tahan.... rod instant hard after that......

Alphaoasis
05-02-2017, 07:31 AM
That is adventurous but good idea bro. Ts can try to ask her if she allow video her taking shower. :D

Serious bo? U mean got pp allow that?

relegate
05-02-2017, 08:08 AM

Can start ask her to shoot naked photos for you to see,

DonnyYap
05-02-2017, 08:14 AM
Camping and support here.

Same here too

nightfly1966
05-02-2017, 09:09 AM
Still waiting for TS latest installment...😆

Alphaoasis
05-02-2017, 09:12 AM
Still waiting for TS latest installment...😆

Thanks bro. Up my points if possible. Will look for time to update soon....

RoundLives
05-02-2017, 09:46 AM
Same here too

Same here also

Galatiko
05-02-2017, 09:59 AM
Can start ask her to shoot naked photos for you to see,

Sappork this idea.

WhyLidat
05-02-2017, 10:11 AM
Any progress TS?

nightfly1966
05-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Thanks bro. Up my points if possible. Will look for time to update soon....

Juz up ur rep bro. Cheers!^^

Alphaoasis
05-02-2017, 10:53 AM
Juz up ur rep bro. Cheers!^^

Got my 1st power. Thanks bro. Return u my humble 1 point.

Alphaoasis
05-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Sappork this idea.

Sorry bro. U guys talk so easy. Why not you ask another gal to do it yourself.

Who in right frame of mind will take naked pic or video? Not to mention and share with other pp.

I will be happy if she pose and allow me to take pic of her fully dressed first. One step forward liao.

dewe
05-02-2017, 11:05 AM

You'll be surprised at what can happen bro. Maids are horny. How i know? Because my friend of all people, a respectable officer in the marine industry convinced his pinay maid to get another of her maid friends and they had threesome. his pinay maid is a milf with couple of kids whom he said was super horny but her friend that she bring was a lesbian! No venture no gain and your maid seems super horny also but always ask first and make sure they consent to it willingly.

Alphaoasis
05-02-2017, 11:13 AM
Super happy to have supportive bro thst up my points and i got my 1st power. Keep those points coming. APPRECIATE IT.

From the arching her back and adjusting her bra strap... i know i'm progressing well and can advance further. I hold back even though my rod already harden and just give her a naughty wink and proceed to work.

That day at work, my mind keep thinking about what happen in the morning and planning what to do next. Damn horny thoughout the day and end up jio friends for ktv and tnn.

After getting home late that night around 11pm, she open the door for me and ask me where did i go.... i was puzzle why but i jus response her with "work". She did not probe further and i proceed to in and had some body contact brushing her boobs with my shoulder as i walk in. She held her hand on her left boob and look at me. Act blur i proceed into the room where my OC is inside reading magazine. Heart pumpped fast... one for just back from ktv tnn and two for just brushing the maid boobs with my shoulder. Fast hand fast leg go shower. In shower, my rod is harden as usual after drinking and my mind start fantasy on bonking my maid.

After shower, saw my oc still awake and reading magazine in room, as i'm damn horny liao, i proceed to cuddle her and she pushes me aside and tell me "not tonight auntie came". Told her to bbbj me cos i'm already harden.... she gave me a face but still oblidge doing so, however maybe my mind is occupid with the maid or ktv gal jus now.... i'm unable to cum after 10mins bbbj by wife whom complaint tired and stop there. No complaints cos i'm tired too and lights off sleep.

To be continue.....

Alphaoasis
07-02-2017, 01:41 PM
After lights off and sleep for few hours i wake up and pee.... then went outside to drink a cup of water.

Pass by her room and door is open. Enter the room and slip my hand into her top and wooolah nice full hand cup and she doesnt seems to know. After a few tnn i decided to stop before she or my oc wake up and i will be in deep trouble.

The next day morning i bump into her in the kitchen and she called me naughty...... i act blur and say she then naughty, and quickly make my way out..... heart pumping damn fast and kinda scare if she turn the table and say i molest her.....

To be contine. If you like my story (100% real), pls help to up my points or drop me pm/comments.. Thanks. Appreciate it.

Benazir
07-02-2017, 02:33 PM
Support here and up up.

Capitaland
07-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Me too support here.

cadsan
07-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Me too, supporting here.

pharoh_15
07-02-2017, 10:10 PM
Be careful bro. Touching her in her sleep is damn dangerous. Let her make more clear moves then u know its mutual and can proceed further. Can also buy her something nice without OC knowing..

idreamyou
07-02-2017, 10:31 PM
Nice story!! BTW what's oc haha ^^"

Alphaoasis
08-02-2017, 10:08 AM
Be careful bro. Touching her in her sleep is damn dangerous. Let her make more clear moves then u know its mutual and can proceed further. Can also buy her something nice without OC knowing..

Thanks bro. GOOD advice.

Buy what thing leh? Hmmmm chocolates? Mind is blank now...

qwerty66
08-02-2017, 03:24 PM
buy her sexy lingerie to let her know your intention sound and clear :D

NikonD8888
08-02-2017, 03:24 PM
i support also!

pharoh_15
08-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Lingerie/underwear is a great suggestion. Bring her out shopping and can stRt with chocolate, perfume then lingerie. Can ask to model it afterwards..

JoeLee2016
09-02-2017, 06:22 AM

Sexy lingerie need to put outside to dry after washed. better buy something TS wife will not suspect first. like body lotion or something use on body. Even just some panties (just a bit better than her usual one). So, when she use it will think about TS too. If she accepted, a day or so TS ask her give you all her old panties. But don't keep at home, bring to somewhere to keep or throw it away. She will sure keep thinking why you need her used panties, and easily wet.
I did the same with my friend too. First was bought body lotion when we shopped together at supermarket. Then later bought some panties online. And her ex-bf never suspect these panties which i bought that time. And I still kept few of her old panties at home, but my wife will never find out. Coz my stuff are too many, specially IT stuff. she will never touch.

Transcab
09-02-2017, 08:01 AM
i support also!

Same here as well

Alphaoasis
09-02-2017, 08:04 AM
Lingerie/underwear is a great suggestion. Bring her out shopping and can stRt with chocolate, perfume then lingerie. Can ask to model it afterwards..

How to buy lingerie? No experience in buying. I can't bring her out without wife. No trying can buy? Ask me to walk into dept and just grab?? Sounds challenging.

Hmmm making her parade sound power. Maybe i sould buy her lolipo and icecream to see how she eat. Stay fantasy liao....

Good morning bro. Keep the idea following. Point up and up too. Haha.

Alphaoasis
09-02-2017, 08:08 AM
Sexy lingerie need to put outside to dry after washed. better buy something TS wife will not suspect first. like body lotion or something use on body. Even just some panties (just a bit better than her usual one). So, when she use it will think about TS too. If she accepted, a day or so TS ask her give you all her old panties. But don't keep at home, bring to somewhere to keep or throw it away. She will sure keep thinking why you need her used panties, and easily wet.
I did the same with my friend too. First was bought body lotion when we shopped together at supermarket. Then later bought some panties online. And her ex-bf never suspect these panties which i bought that time. And I still kept few of her old panties at home, but my wife will never find out. Coz my stuff are too many, specially IT stuff. she will never touch.

Great advice. Body lotion sounds good. Thanks bro.

Why u keep her old panties? Its like planting a bomb leh. Dont tell me u pcc with it. Lolx.

pharoh_15
09-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Lingerie without trying is a bit difficult especially for the bra. If u want to just estimate and grab, maybe some nice panties or even some sexy sleepwear would be great. Another tactic u can try when OC not around is the lotion mentioned - help apply for her or ask her apply for u..

Alphaoasis
09-02-2017, 01:43 PM
Lingerie without trying is a bit difficult especially for the bra. If u want to just estimate and grab, maybe some nice panties or even some sexy sleepwear would be great. Another tactic u can try when OC not around is the lotion mentioned - help apply for her or ask her apply for u..

Sexy sleepwear though lah. Wife see liao sack her then game over.

Body lotion.. u apply for me and i apply for you.. good idea!!! U freaking genius.

limkh11
09-02-2017, 02:31 PM
Sexy sleepwear though lah. Wife see liao sack her then game over.

Body lotion.. u apply for me and i apply for you.. good idea!!! U freaking genius.

Wa.. this kind of idea... very very scary...
But do remember to give us field report!!! heeheeeheeee :p:p

rickk7
09-02-2017, 03:08 PM
sounds so fanstastic

ah rat
09-02-2017, 03:26 PM

You fingering her while she hj for you :p

Neeskens
09-02-2017, 06:28 PM
i support also!

Same here too!

Alphaoasis
09-02-2017, 07:52 PM
You fingering her while she hj for you :p

Can u up me points bro. If i ever have chance i will do that... now typing this while i watch her cleaning the house....

Transcab
09-02-2017, 09:01 PM
sounds so fanstastic

Sounds like a plan 😄

Neeskens
09-02-2017, 11:50 PM
Sounds like a plan 😄

Think so too :)

JoeLee2016
10-02-2017, 12:18 AM
Great advice. Body lotion sounds good. Thanks bro.

Why u keep her old panties? Its like planting a bomb leh. Dont tell me u pcc with it. Lolx.

My is long stroy, better not to talk here. I don't care if my wife find out the panties. My wife know she is exist and know we have sex, but don't know how many time. We stopped meeting almost a year. She was 21 year younger than me.
I not use her panties for pcc, but her smell is really nice for me. Sometime when bored or tired after the gym. I will take it out and smell it, and I will feel like refreshed and remember how good the sex we had.

Alphaoasis
10-02-2017, 08:26 AM
Few days passed. She never mentioned abt the night when i enter her room. I was damn worried initially but seeing things back to normal liao. I joke with her and tease her occassionally. Looking for chance to advance my move.

Check out her undies and bra in her drawer. Damn so many pink and red ones. Got few lacy undies too. Damn sexy ones. Werid how come a kampung gal will have such under modern undies? Make me feel horny after checking it out her undies.

She was ironing the clothes while i'm checking her drawer. Soon i proceed to sit behind her snd chit chat with her. Asking if she is tired? What she like to eat and her needs etc.... she ask me if i could help her buy a handphone!!!??? Knn so fast want to chop me liao. I smile smile and say let me think about it......

How bro? She doesnt seems to be extorting me based as she got no mention on the previous night encounter. Should i get one for her? My wife doesnt seems to like the idea of her owning a phone nor an off day cos she want to keep her away from the naughty maids and related problems.

ralfhero
10-02-2017, 09:35 AM
Why you never ask her back, buy you HP what good do i have, I know many maid come sg work want to earn more money and they willingly want to earn money as they "enjoy"

If she want more income dun forget this old perv here haha

jadeblack
10-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Your helper starts playing the "game" already and she is not new bird.
Ball is in ur court now. Play on if u want since she already given so many hints.
But be prepare for more help to give her and mind ur small head.

If she becomes your lover then be prepared for big fire. If she is a player,
money can settle things but since you are playing with fire in ur home, are u
properly insured? women charters act is still valid btw. :)

addicted85
10-02-2017, 11:43 AM
Bro, go to a FL or geylang for your needs.

Once the fire starts at home, it's hard to put it out unless the fire extinguish by itself willingly.
The headache with dealing with the fire is something that you do not want in the own house and problem is you can't get it off if the fire keep getting bigger.

JoeLee2016
10-02-2017, 04:48 PM
I agree with bro ralfhero. Just use some reason, like your wife already told you she don't like it. But if she want to call her family back home, maybe you can lend her your phone once a week use another SIM card. BTW, you may have a good chance to hug her after calling. coz usually after long time away from home more or less will have a bit emotion when calling. Just act care about her and pat her closely or hug her later.
By now she know what you want already since she asking for the phone. If not, she will ask you wife.

Alphaoasis
10-02-2017, 04:57 PM
Oops. I guess we all wrong her. Its her poor command of english or we are all biased. She is actually asking me to help her buy a handphone using her money cos she like to call home. In fact she also ask from my mother first. I told her i will help her buy phonecard to call (not need to buy hp).

Anyway fast hand fast leg i went to a mama shop and get her a oversea phone card worth $10. Now looking for chance to give her and earn myself some points without letting oc know. Haha

Totally forget abt the body lotion and guess goto wait till monday where oc is at work. :)

ajlover
10-02-2017, 05:01 PM

A question bro, have u wonder what if one day u have sudden death, when family clear out your stuff and find all the panties, what will they think??

Sorry bro, no evil intend here, I just wonder cos i always scare 一臭万年 and they will have double impact upon finding out..

starbuck
10-02-2017, 05:28 PM
Sorry bro, no evil intend here, I just wonder cos i always scare 一臭万年 and they will have double impact upon finding out..

Bro, it is 遗臭万年 :D:D:D

jadeblack
10-02-2017, 06:17 PM
Hmmm. lol. ya biased until new update.
camping for updates. :)

MrMartell
10-02-2017, 06:50 PM
She testing water, set long line hook big fish lol... no hp nvm, set longer term goals.

Of course i joking, maybe she really that innocent.

Faster buy the lotion la ts haha

TotallyRoasted
10-02-2017, 08:28 PM
She testing water, set long line hook big fish lol... no hp nvm, set longer term goals.

Of course i joking, maybe she really that innocent.

Faster buy the lotion la ts haha

Good point bro :D

TheNose
11-02-2017, 12:14 AM
Good point bro :D

Good point indeed :D

dirtyhello
11-02-2017, 12:29 AM
bro, both of you knows what each other want. the problem now is negotiating leh and she's testing the limits by calling first (handphone). the lotion idea better since its not as obvious as perfume or lingerie unless private which not the case..yet :D

for my suggestion, is continue visual or verbal flirting, let her initiate the physical contact then follow from there.

pharoh_15
11-02-2017, 01:42 AM
Maybe can talk to her about her family and how's things. Some background information about whether she's married, kids, husband still around, past boyfriends etc might help break the ice..

JoeLee2016
11-02-2017, 01:44 AM
A question bro, have u wonder what if one day u have sudden death, when family clear out your stuff and find all the panties, what will they think??

You are not me you don't know bro... I already said my is long story... everyone life are different. If I already doing the best part of my life and to my families why I have to care how they look at me with just a small thing.

Just give you a simple idea, not too details and juicy, this is TS thread not my, try to keep my story as short as... guess somebody going to zap me again.

For some reason my parents stuck in HK when I and my elder brother was kid can't back to Malaysia and Singapore. So, I was grow up in HK. I experienced so many thing in my life. Changed school and college many time when I was young, met so many different kind of ppl good and bad and gf. Never go to U coz I lost my v to my most loved 1st gf's classmate, when one day she ask permission to my gf want come to my house to study computer subject (most of my classmate fail this subject, coz need to know some simple BASIC language. I'm the one always passed). But when she came alone, she was dressed so fucking seducing. After a half hour of study, we take rest and she wanna to see where is my room. and then she keep asking how my brother with his gf can sleep on the double deck single size bed, When I was sleeping at the upper one at the same room. One thing lead to other, she went on to try and ask me join her.... too fucking juicy *STOP here* later I found out from she was not virgin and black mailed by her photographer (married with kid) use her like sex toy. She showed me some of her naked pics took by that guy.
After a week she told my gf we fucked and we all broke up.... I was so sad that time and not pass my O,... Lucky I passed and got my driving licence few month back can temporarily work with my brother.
That's why sorry for my poor English... I learnt my English mostly from playing RPG games since Ultima 1, movies, music and work.... more and more stories in my life ppl though only happen in movie.

Back to here, so as I'm the last son in our family tree. My bro divorced his 1st wife coz she always play Mahjong that time and not cook his dinner after work. His 2nd wife was single mom with one son, don't want to have 2nd kid.

My wife is the one always ask me to looking for 2nd wife in the past 20+ years. her families know it and my families know it. Coz, she can't have baby even after few operations and even went for FVI, coz she miscarriage the 3rd and the last embryo when she was exercise.

When my wife know the ONE is her, she is backing off. The reason she said was we are so closed. not only the close friend, house also very near, so malu as she said. Then almost everyone in both of our families know it (BTW, my gf already met my parents and brother) . Even my wife's families also told her to let me go, but she is the one can't put down. I doing good with her families since we married, bought many land back in her home town for them to use and houses all under her name. Sent & paid her sister's son til finished polytechnic. Found two good jobs for her sister's son and brother's son from my friend's company. So what else I can say... and now, just two days ago... she talking again... ask me to look for 2nd wife for kid :confused:

Alphaoasis
11-02-2017, 07:28 AM
You are not me you don't know bro... I already said my is long story... everyone life are different. If I already doing the best part of my life and to my families why I have to care how they look at me with just a small thing.

Just give you a simple idea, not too details and juicy, this is TS thread not my, try to keep my story as short as... guess somebody going to zap me again.

For some reason my parents stuck in HK when I and my elder brother was kid can't back to Malaysia and Singapore. So, I was grow up in HK. I experienced so many thing in my life. Changed school and college many time when I was young, met so many different kind of ppl good and bad and gf. Never go to U coz I lost my v to my most loved 1st gf's classmate, when one day she ask permission to my gf want come to my house to study computer subject (most of my classmate fail this subject, coz need to know some simple BASIC language. I'm the one always passed). But when she came alone, she was dressed so fucking seducing. After a half hour of study, we take rest and she wanna to see where is my room. and then she keep asking how my brother with his gf can sleep on the double deck single size bed, When I was sleeping at the upper one at the same room. One thing lead to other, she went on to try and ask me join her.... too fucking juicy *STOP here* later I found out from she was not virgin and black mailed by her photographer (married with kid) sex toy. She showed me same of her naked pics took by that guy.
After a week she told my gf we fucked and we all broke up.... I was so sad that time and not pass my O,... Lucky I passed and got my driving licence few month back can temporarily work with my brother.
That's why sorry for my poor English... I learnt my English mostly from playing RPG games since Ultima 1, movies, music and work.... more and more stories in my life ppl though only happen in movie.

Back to here, so as I'm the last son in our family tree. My bro divorced his 1st wife coz she always play Mahjong that time and not cook his dinner after work. His 2nd wife was single mom with one son, don't want to have 2nd kid.

My wife is the one always ask me to looking for 2nd wife in the past 20+ years. her families know it and my families know it. Coz, she can't have baby even after few operations and even went for FVI, but she miscarriage the 3rd and the last embryo when she was exercise.

When my wife know the ONE is her, she is backing off. The reason she said was we are so closed. not only the close friend, house also very near, so malu as she said. Then almost everyone in both of our families know it (BTW, my gf already met my parents and brother) . Even my wife's families also told her to let me go, but she is the one can't put down. I doing good with her families since we married, bought many land back in her home town for them to use and houses all under her name. Sent her sister's son til ploy. found two good jobs for her sister's son and brother's son from my friend's company. So what else I can say... and now just two days ago... she talking again... ask me to look for 2nd wife for kid :confused:

Very chemmmm and complicated. Aiyah everyone got their own set of challenges in life and home. No need explain so much. If not why come here for fun? Why need to go out eat?

Take it easy bro. Up you instead if zap you.

Alphaoasis
11-02-2017, 07:45 AM
Early morning wake up marikita. No one is awake yet except her. Golden chance to hit on her. Fast hand fast leg i wash up and look for her.

Continued our conversation yday, i slip in a phone card into her hand, holding her hand and the card with both my hands, and say "this card is for you to call back home".

She was over joy and jump in happiness. Can she that she niss her family very much and want to call home. She thank me sincerely with a wide smile and tears in her eyes. See liao my heart melt and wanted to hug her.... but i hold back and offer her tissue instead and tell her if she need anything can tell me. Then she say sir very nice man and she like me!!!!

Many points scored with just a phonecard.. can u imagine what will happen next.... my mind start fanstasy and rod harded again. I purposely rub my groin infront of her and go into the toilet. What a way to start the day

Alphaoasis
11-02-2017, 07:47 AM
Your helper starts playing the "game" already and she is not new bird.
Ball is in ur court now. Play on if u want since she already given so many hints.
But be prepare for more help to give her and mind ur small head.

If she becomes your lover then be prepared for big fire. If she is a player,
money can settle things but since you are playing with fire in ur home, are u
properly insured? women charters act is still valid btw. :)

What women charter? This one is two willing adult game leh. I slowly fishing her and still test water. Will not proceed unless i got permission from her.

Thanks for your advice. Peace

Alphaoasis
11-02-2017, 07:50 AM
Bro, go to a FL or geylang for your needs.

Once the fire starts at home, it's hard to put it out unless the fire extinguish by itself willingly.
The headache with dealing with the fire is something that you do not want in the own house and problem is you can't get it off if the fire keep getting bigger.

Brom i go GL and FL weekly too. Lolx. So far not ticket in mynamar ground. Damn tempting lah.

ajlover
11-02-2017, 07:50 AM
Bro, it is 遗臭万年 :D:D:D

Haha bro... yes yes....

Alphaoasis
11-02-2017, 07:53 AM
Why you never ask her back, buy you HP what good do i have, I know many maid come sg work want to earn more money and they willingly want to earn money as they "enjoy"

If she want more income dun forget this old perv here haha

Ralf hero bro. Indeed sounded advice. Alamark. I never thot abt asking it. Wasted sia... next time must consult u more.

Any other tip?

ajlover
11-02-2017, 07:55 AM

For some reason my parents stuck in HK when I and my elder brother was kid can't back to Malaysia and Singapore. So, I was grow up in HK. I experienced so many thing in my life. Changed school and college many time when I was young, met so many different kind of ppl good and bad and gf. Never go to U coz I lost my v to my most loved 1st gf's classmate, when one day she ask permission to my gf want come to my house to study computer subject (most of my classmate fail this subject, coz need to know some simple BASIC language. I'm the one always passed). But when she came alone, she was dressed so fucking seducing. After a half hour of study, we take rest and she wanna to see where is my room. and then she keep asking how my brother with his gf can sleep on the double deck single size bed, When I was sleeping at the upper one at the same room. One thing lead to other, she went on to try and ask me join her.... too fucking juicy *STOP here* later I found out from she was not virgin and black mailed by her photographer (married with kid) sex toy. She showed me same of her naked pics took by that guy.

My wife is the one always ask me to looking for 2nd wife in the past 20+ years. her families know it and my families know it. Coz, she can't have baby even after few operations and even went for FVI, but she miscarriage the 3rd and the last embryo when she was exercise.

When my wife know the ONE is her, she is backing off. The reason she said was we are so closed. not only the close friend, house also very near, so malu as she said. Then almost everyone in both of our families know it (BTW, my gf already met my parents and brother) . Even my wife's families also told her to let me go, but she is the one can't put down. I doing good with her families since we married, bought many land back in her home town for them to use and houses all under her name. Sent her sister's son til ploy. found two good jobs for her sister's son and brother's son from my friend's company. So what else I can say... and now just two days ago... she talking again... ask me to look for 2nd wife for kid :confused:

Sorry bro, as long as your wife is ok.

jadeblack
12-02-2017, 01:35 AM
What women charter? This one is two willing adult game leh. I slowly fishing her and still test water. Will not proceed unless i got permission from her.

Hi TS,
its not about your helper . Its about what happened if your SO finds out.

Haha.. Two willing adults ? It can just be that at beginning, when the
going gets on longer, it may just be totally different later on.

But of course, best of luck. I am still camping here. hehe

:)

sadfa
12-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Hi TS,

Not WC LA.

If matter blows up, garbagement will send her home cos fucking maid is not allowed. Before that they'll grill her to make sure she not taken advantage or raped

Maybe from then on, ts banned from getting maids. And the wife definitely won't b in forgiving mood. Ts don't seem sharp enuff to realise all this
_______
Exchange points realise ma

Alphaoasis
12-02-2017, 07:34 AM
Hi TS,

Bro. What is SO? Yup. Probably get sticky at the end. Still plotting what to do next. Haha.

Alphaoasis
12-02-2017, 07:38 AM
Not WC LA.

If matter blows up, garbagement will send her home cos fucking maid is not allowed. Before that they'll grill her to make sure she not taken advantage or raped

Maybe from then on, ts banned from getting maids. And the wife definitely won't b in forgiving mood. Ts don't seem sharp enuff to realise all this
_______
Exchange points realise ma

Bro. What is WC?

Yup. I'm blur towards this. I know if kena find out confirm divorce or something. Marriage is on the rocks anyway. I bonk outside more than bonk my wife.

But what govt can do about me? Two willing partirs with legal age. No incest No force use.

Can advice this blur sotong? U sounded very knowledgeable.

MrMartell
12-02-2017, 12:25 PM
Bro. What is WC?

Yup. I'm blur towards this. I know if kena find out confirm divorce or something. Marriage is on the rocks anyway. I bonk outside more than bonk my wife.

But what govt can do about me? Two willing partirs with legal age. No incest No force use.

Can advice this blur sotong? U sounded very knowledgeable.

Guess WC = womens charter

She can still say you are employer and sexually harassing her or making sexual advances to employee. and she is pressured to give consent due to you being employer, etc. basically you are in a so-call position of power so she can play the victim card if things turn sour.

worst case for her, she get sent back home, ban from working in sg. worst case for you, kena charge in court, name publish in newspaper, wife divorce (think also the upkeep payments you need to give!), blacklisted....

but bro, we are like you - want you to be careful but also want to hear some story lol

just be careful bro

mike3329
12-02-2017, 06:34 PM
True, playing with fire may get u burned but then sometimes the sheer excitement of the chase and landing the catch makes the risk worthwhile. Perhaps the extra care taken after evaluation of the risks involved may help to reduce the chances of being 'caught' and punished! In any case Life is always fraught with risks but the rewards can be sweet...Visualise how it will feel when she engulfs your stiff willy in her hot mouth, let alone sinking it into her hot pussy! In any case I look forward to reading all about it...she sounds like she is almost ready too...:D

Alphaoasis
13-02-2017, 07:38 AM
True, playing with fire may get u burned but then sometimes the sheer excitement of the chase and landing the catch makes the risk worthwhile. Perhaps the extra care taken after evaluation of the risks involved may help to reduce the chances of being 'caught' and punished! In any case Life is always fraught with risks but the rewards can be sweet...Visualise how it will feel when she engulfs your stiff willy in her hot mouth, let alone sinking it into her hot pussy! In any case I look forward to reading all about it...she sounds like she is almost ready too...:D

Wah. Lao jiao advice leh. Thanks bro.

Sink my cock in pussy sound too far though. Almost ready but me taking one slow step at a time. Today i will find time to buy lotion for her (vday tomorrow!!) And probably buy one for my wife too. Haha..

profiting1985
13-02-2017, 08:06 AM
chit si ya leh- cute in myanmar

lee- dick in myanmar

nu sok- breast feeding in myanmar

profiting1985
13-02-2017, 08:09 AM
a te leh- darling in myanmar.

use them as you deem fit

Dogged
13-02-2017, 08:29 AM
chit si ya leh- cute in myanmar

lee- dick in myanmar

nu sok- breast feeding in myanmar

Can learn alot from you :D

firepost
13-02-2017, 09:04 AM

Sorry bro, you really think this is "two willing adult game"?
If you are prepared to take all consequences than by all means continue with the "game".
When mind is full of SEX you will not have room for others.
Maybe you also think not so serious as so many ppl also fuck maid right?
Yes, I like juicy story but just a reminder for you lor.

Rawall
13-02-2017, 09:13 AM
Wah. Lao jiao advice leh. Thanks bro.

Sink my cock in pussy sound too far though. Almost ready but me taking one slow step at a time. Today i will find time to buy lotion for her (vday tomorrow!!) And probably buy one for my wife too. Haha..

Sir, if you want to buy lotion for both, please don't buy the same lotion. At least buy a different brand. Wish you good luck.

Alphaoasis
13-02-2017, 09:45 AM
Sir, if you want to buy lotion for both, please don't buy the same lotion. At least buy a different brand. Wish you good luck.

Thank you for your reminder and wishes bro.

Alphaoasis
13-02-2017, 09:46 AM
a te leh- darling in myanmar.

use them as you deem fit

Power bro. Great idea. Speak their language make them feel closer.

pharoh_15
13-02-2017, 10:07 AM
Can actually use it as an excuse and ask her to teach u. Throw in a few naughty words and try to use on her. Sure funny but nice and can advance further..

Power bro. Great idea. Speak their language make them feel closer.

lobangkingz
13-02-2017, 10:39 AM
Wish you luck TS.

Alphaoasis
13-02-2017, 01:45 PM
Lunch time fast leg fast hand. Got to watson buy body lotion. Only buy on for her and not wife cos it will be weird if both use the same type. Check my wife prefered lotion and its not sold here.

Dash home after buying and saw her in a tight hot pants (showing off her butt) and a nice pinkish flowery top. I ask her u wear so nice for what. Her reply was epic.

Madm not at home, so i can wear watever i like. Sir will not scold me right?"

My response is cheeky. Sir like whatever u wear. U look good in anything.... hmmm not sure what it looks like when naked. Haha.

She doesnt really understand what is naked and i told her it means wearing nothing. She responed saying wear nothing means bathing. How can she let me see her bathing... i ask if i can take photo of her with the nice top and tight hot pants. but she decline me. Sob sob.

I pass her the body lotion and handed it with my two hands and cupped it ovee her hands when she taking it. She smile and say "why i think her inside is very rough".

I burst out in laughtee and told her i dont know but i guess it should be as smooth as her hand. I did not go further to ask her if i could apply for her or for her to apply for me. Need to go back office liao.

To be continue.....
Up my points if you like me to progress further. Any tips/comments are welcome.

Alphaoasis
13-02-2017, 01:46 PM
Can actually use it as an excuse and ask her to teach u. Throw in a few naughty words and try to use on her. Sure funny but nice and can advance further..

Thanks bro. I need more than luck. Need some help and tips how to proceed to "woo" her. This is more exciting than secondary sch day wooing ah lian at fire disco and in school. Haha

Alphaoasis
13-02-2017, 01:47 PM

Bro. Another great advice from you. I will try to do that next time we speak. Body lotion done. Waiting for next step forward.

mike3329
13-02-2017, 02:29 PM
A simple way of finding out whether she is 'interested' is to let her 'accidentally' catch u watching/surfing porn either on your computer or even mobile. If she shows interest, Bingo! If she walks away or disinterested it can be interpreted that she is not 'ready'...Try it, nothing to lose.

Alphaoasis
13-02-2017, 04:37 PM
A simple way of finding out whether she is 'interested' is to let her 'accidentally' catch u watching/surfing porn either on your computer or even mobile. If she shows interest, Bingo! If she walks away or disinterested it can be interpreted that she is not 'ready'...Try it, nothing to lose.

One day while i was suring sbf, she actually caught me. She doesnt read english but can see those sexy photos in it. She ask me what am i doing and even ask me if i like gals with big boobs. My response is yeah of cos. Everyone like big boobs gals. Haha. She then tell me i'm naughty.

The next day she i saw her early in the morning before work, i made eye contact with her. She greeted me good morning and call me naughty again. I asked her if she like me to be naughty and her response was funny. She did not tell me anything and walk off with a cfm look. Kinda inviting and she arched her body and adjust her bra stripe. I was like wahhhhhh!!!

UnfairPrice
13-02-2017, 05:49 PM
Please continue TS

Belt
13-02-2017, 06:09 PM
One day while i was suring sbf, she actually caught me. She doesnt read english but can see those sexy photos in it. She ask me what am i doing and even ask me if i like gals with big boobs. My response is yeah of cos. Everyone like big boobs gals. Haha. She then tell me i'm naughty.

TS good sign ... progress it slowly

wish you good luck in the fire-playing game :D

otamay
13-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Good luck to TS.

MyPaper
13-02-2017, 07:16 PM
Can learn alot from you :D

Fully agreed :D

JoeLee2016
14-02-2017, 06:11 AM
Wah TS you just hand over the body lotion like that... at least tell her you like that smell or you like that smell on her...

Your office are so close to your home, why don't you try buy take away lunch back home and see what more she may doing in front of you when you having lunch (maybe she dress more sexy for you... :D). and next time you may try buy a bit extra and eat with her, feed her.
If she ask why you back home to lunch. You just say office aircon got problem and want to take a shower after or before lunch. or you need to change to better look for afternoon meeting customer.

If you want to test her, you can acting like an accident like this...
When for a shower, before go out rubbing one of your eye to a bit red and rubbing your dick a bit big, but not fully erect of course. wrap a towel set the opening at the front. Go out and rush in to her (better in her room) with the red eye closed, face look worry. Tell her maybe an eyelashes or sand drop inside your eye. Ask her help to check and blow it out.
If she is shorter than you, you take a sitting position facing up and ask her come close to blow it. when she walk in front of you. You slowly part you legs act like let her walk closer but unknowingly zao geng. So, at her position looking down your face, she sure can see it...
If both of you almost same high. Both at standing position also okay. When she blow your eye. you acting quickly closed both eyes like got a shock and move you face a bit toward to her like unbalanced, try your lips to touch her lips (hand off). If even did not manage to touch her lips, face or nose also okay, it just for lit a spark with her... see what her reaction. Some more you can add this, when the time you acting like shock when she blow your eye. You can use your hand to pull down your towel off (remember release it let it drop to the floor like accident). If she don't reaction much in front of you. You can't do much. better pick up the towel and say sorry to her, just an accident. just leave her alone and back to office. Let her mind scolding her head alone. Don't force it, take it slowly. If she see it and laugh or not close her eyes, or not run away. Its good sign. Just ask her "you like what you see?". If she not say anything and just smile. go ahead kiss her forehead once more. If she not push you away that is good. Leave her first, and back to office. Now you know you are ON can doing more next.

BTW, did you check with her use the phone card already of not... then at the same time you check out what is her family status, she will feel more close to you. and also see she know how much credit balance still have or not. So, you know how often may need to top up...

PS: throw away any receipts, don't bring home. also don't tell any to your bro in law.

Alphaoasis
14-02-2017, 07:22 AM
Good luck to TS.

Thanks bro.

Alphaoasis
14-02-2017, 07:24 AM
TS good sign ... progress it slowly

wish you good luck in the fire-playing game :D

Thanks bro.

Alphaoasis
14-02-2017, 07:33 AM
Wah TS you just hand over the body lotion like that... at least tell her you like that smell or you like that smell on her...

Your office are so close to your home, why don't you try buy take away lunch back home and see what more she may doing in front of you when you having lunch (maybe she dress more sexy for you... :D). and next time you may try buy a bit extra and eat with her, feed her.
If she ask why you back home to lunch. You just say office aircon got problem and want to take a shower after or before lunch. or you need to change to better look for afternoon meeting customer.

If you want to test her, you can acting like an accident like this...
When for a shower, before go out rubbing one of your eye to a bit red and rubbing your dick a bit big, but not fully erect of course. wrap a towel set the opening at the front. Go out and rush in to her (better in her room) with the red eye closed, face look worry. Tell her maybe an eyelashes or sand drop inside your eye. Ask her help to check and blow it out.
If she is shorter than you, you take a sitting position facing up and ask her come close to blow it. when she walk in front of you. You slowly part you legs act like let her walk closer but unknowingly zao geng. So, at her position looking down your face, she sure can see it...
If both of you almost same high. Both at standing position also okay. When she blow your eye. you acting quickly closed both eyes like got a shock and move you face a bit toward to her like unbalanced, try your lips to touch her lips (hand off). If even did not manage to touch her lips, face or nose also okay, it just for lit a spark with her... see what her reaction. Some more you can add this, when the time you acting like shock when she blow your eye. You can use your hand to pull down your towel off (remember release it let it drop to the floor like accident). If she don't reaction much in front of you. You can't do much. better pick up the towel and say sorry to her, just an accident. just leave her alone and back to office. Let her mind scolding her head alone. Don't force it, take it slowly. If she see it and laugh or not close her eyes, or not run away. Its good sign. Just ask her "you like what you see?". If she not say anything and just smile. go ahead kiss her forehead once more. If she not push you away that is good. Leave her first, and back to office. Now you know you are ON can doing more next.

BTW, did you check with her use the phone card already of not... then at the same time you check out what is her family status, she will feel more close to you. and also see she know how much credit balance still have or not. So, you know how often may need to top up...

PS: throw away any receipts, don't bring home. also don't tell any to your bro in law.

Did not proceed further cos she just decline me to take pics of her and also comment i can't see her naked/bath just a few minutes ago. Take it slowly, plenty of other chances right?

As for your towel and blow eye trick, thanks. Sound very straightforward and good. But problem is i stay my parents too, and they at home most of the time.

Any other trick?

peterong
14-02-2017, 07:36 AM
She got wechat?
I can chat with her see she need anything?
Thanks

Alphaoasis
14-02-2017, 07:47 AM
She got wechat?
I can chat with her see she need anything?
Thanks

I do not think she got wechat. She got no mobile.

Even if she got, sharing it here is as good as commit sucide. Come on bro. I maybe blur but not stupid leh.

Alphaoasis
14-02-2017, 07:55 AM
Wake up early morning and i could smell the body lotion on her as i walk pass her.

Beautiful smile on her face and i just whisper in her ears, "You smell nice. Happy Valentine day".

What a start to a beautiful day.

Happy valentine day to all bro... looking forward for you support and up my points.

Lim45
14-02-2017, 08:14 AM
Do continue TS :D

Denilsoon
14-02-2017, 03:19 PM
Please continue TS :D

mike3329
14-02-2017, 04:15 PM
Still think that TS can re-stage the 'caught surfing porn' trick again. The previous occasion was when he was surfing SBF and reaction from the 'target' was quite positive. This time try surfing some hot porn, preferably with hot audio like sexy moans. If she shows interest and even watch along..Bingo! :D

sky_liner2
14-02-2017, 10:55 PM
TS shd also take the opportunity and ask what is her cup size since TS mentioned all men like BIG (.)(.) one.........and ask her is her bra too loose for her size since she keeps adjusting the straps. Test water and see how it goes.....the progress of flirting is more intense than like f88king..........

diputs1269
14-02-2017, 11:48 PM
Still think that TS can re-stage the 'caught surfing porn' trick again. The previous occasion was when he was surfing SBF and reaction from the 'target' was quite positive. This time try surfing some hot porn, preferably with hot audio like sexy moans. If she shows interest and even watch along..Bingo! :D

Very good idea here, no harm staging again with some adjustment.

Belt
15-02-2017, 11:34 PM
TS shd also take the opportunity and ask what is her cup size since TS mentioned all men like BIG (.)(.) one.........and ask her is her bra too loose for her size since she keeps adjusting the straps. Test water and see how it goes.....the progress of flirting is more intense than like f88king..........

bro good professional suggestion ... really learn lot of tricks here :D

Alphaoasis
18-02-2017, 05:54 AM
Appreciate those bro that up my points....

On the night of valentine day.. when i came home from work, maid open the door for me. I can smell the body lotion quite strongly. She asked me if i know what day is today (apparently she know its vday). I act blur and tell her it's tuesday... she smile and call me naughty again.

She gave me a quick hug from behind was i walked pass her. Totally caught me off guard and i ask her what are you doing. She then tell me that today is where boy buy things for girl he liked. Usually it chocolate or sweet stuff back in myanmar. And she is happy i got her something. My first reaction was to check if anyone saw her hugging me as i look around the house. I did not really response to her and proceed straight to my room. After bath, i went to kitchen to get a drink. I saw her there and i whisper to her that i will buy her chocolate the next day.

To be continue...

NoCoke
18-02-2017, 08:53 AM
really learn lot of tricks here :D

Same here too :D

Belt
18-02-2017, 10:08 AM

On the night of valentine day.. when i came home from work, maid open the door for me. I can smell the body lotion quite strongly. She asked me if i know what day is today (apparently she know its vday). I act blur and tell her it's tuesday... she smile and call me naughty again.

She gave me a quick hug from behind was i walked pass her. Totally caught me off guard and i ask her what are you doing. She then tell me that today is where boy buy things for girl he liked. Usually it chocolate or sweet stuff back in myanmar. And she is happy i got her something. My first reaction was to check if anyone saw her hugging me as i look around the house. I did not really response to her and proceed straight to my room. After bath, i went to kitchen to get a drink. I saw her there and i whisper to her that i will buy her chocolate the next day.

To be continue...

wait for next update ... Good luck TS

maybe you can buy her condom as gift and see her reaction hehe :D

Sensory
18-02-2017, 10:55 AM

Same here as well :D

vijaya
18-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Support TS here.

leccum
18-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Good thread, support.

diputs1269
18-02-2017, 02:18 PM
Waiting for updates here.

TwinPeak
18-02-2017, 02:47 PM
Please continue bro

mike3329
18-02-2017, 06:06 PM
It looks like that is a high degree of lecherous interest in the TS exploits in trying to 'seduce' his maid. Whilst many bros think that it is dumb and/or suicidal to 'eat and shit' in the same place; namely home it has to be remembered that since time immemorial men sometimes think with their small rather than big heads!

So, in the final analysis it is up to the TS whether he wants to take the risk and live dangerously or not. I must say it is damn exciting to live 'on the edge'...looking forward to more 'thrilling' episodes!...:D

Alphaoasis
18-02-2017, 06:43 PM
It looks like that is a high degree of lecherous interest in the TS exploits in trying to 'seduce' his maid. Whilst many bros think that it is dumb and/or suicidal to 'eat and shit' in the same place; namely home it has to be remembered that since time immemorial men sometimes think with their small rather than big heads!

So, in the final analysis it is up to the TS whether he wants to take the risk and live dangerously or not. I must say it is damn exciting to live 'on the edge'...looking forward to more 'thrilling' episodes!...:D

Anothee senior bro wise advice.. thanks... taking it slowly and one small step at a time

JoeLee2016
19-02-2017, 04:43 AM

To be continue...

I told you already bro... when she every time use the body lotion, she will sure think about you.
This time don't just simply hand over the chocolate. Once she accepted, you have to tell her usually the girl have to kiss the boy for thank you when accepted the gift. If the girl don't want to kiss, mean don't want any more gift from the boy. If she say shy, then you ask her can you kiss her then...

NoCoke
19-02-2017, 09:03 AM
Good thread, support.

Support as well

tucksin
19-02-2017, 11:42 AM
Hope to read more

Sensory
19-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Support as well

Supporting too

Alphaoasis
20-02-2017, 08:58 AM
Continue.... i whisper to her that i will buy her chocolate the next day...

When to buy some chocolate for her and kept it in bag when i got home. No chance to give it to her until the following morning.

As usual, woke up early to have some private time with her. While I was reading newspaper, she wake up and went to toilet for wash up. Double quick time i grab the chocolate and waited for her outside the toilet. When she open the door, i surprise her with the chocolate.

Me : Here you go, some chocolates for you and sorry that i'm not able to give it to you.
She : i tot u dont like me and thus never give me any chocolate.
Me : Of cos i like you. Hope you like the chocolate
She : i like you too.

She proceed to hug me and teared. Hug her fo a good minute and tell her that i will take care of her if she want. She just rested on my chest while i look left look right to see if anyone wake up already. Lucky my family all sleep in aircon thus rooms door are closed and we are at the kitchen entrance area. We cuddle for a while and my hands were caressing her butt now. Nice perky butt i must say, and her soft boobs resting again mine. I could see she wear a red bra inside and it simply turn me on further. I give her little kiss on her head and attempt to french her. No resisitence as expected and she is inexperience on frenching. Same feel when i first french durinh secondary school days. Haha

now my rod semi erected liao but i dont know how to proceed. Anytime my family will wake up and thats it. What else i could do? I tot of brining her into the toilet to for some quick action, etc, but again its too risky and not sure if she is game for it. Just when i'm considering my option, i heard an alarm clocking ringing from the bedroom which indicate end of this morning adventure...

One big step forward now..... but what's next???

To be continue...

Thanks for the support. If you could please help to up my points and give comments/advice...

Jebuschris91
20-02-2017, 09:27 AM
Me : Here you go, some chocolates for you and sorry that i'm not able to give it to you.
She : i tot u dont like me and thus never give me any chocolate.
Me : Of cos i like you. Hope you like the chocolate
She : i like you too.

To be continue...

Thanks for the support. If you could please help to up my points and give comments/advice...

FINALLY. I was waiting for this moment since the start of this thread.
Now you gotta find a safe place to bonk. Or if you want slower abit, make her like you abit more, get her another small gift or something.
I don't know how you gonna fuck her though, your parents at home, unless she has off days? If she leaves the house you can bring her go hotel and get it done.

sky_liner2
20-02-2017, 09:58 AM
Good progress bro TS and nice update.

Does she has a room to herself during night time? You can hint to her 'tonight i will come to your room after midnight'....

pawnshop
20-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Hope can read more ts.

Velomani
20-02-2017, 11:06 AM
Hope to read more, TS.

cupid
20-02-2017, 12:29 PM
Good progress bro TS and nice update.

Does she has a room to herself during night time? You can hint to her 'tonight i will come to your room after midnight'....

bro you add oil and gas to the fire ...

better go outside hotel first ... get both comfortable in bed 1st then do it at home ... otherwise big sound bigger shit :D

sky_liner2
20-02-2017, 12:34 PM

better go outside hotel first ... get both comfortable in bed 1st then do it at home ... otherwise big sound bigger shit :D

Bro, got 2 ways ya, if she totally not into bonking, then spending $$$ for hotel room seem a wastage and will be upset too. If she is ok with that one night in the bedroom event (may not be bonking yet but raba and more of testing water) then proceed to hotel for full course. Nevertheless, it is a high risk that it's up to each individual whom may want to take, and honestly, personally I do not favor such affairs.......but we are not saint ya.

mike3329
20-02-2017, 03:48 PM
Whoa TS, u hv the fish on and slowly reeling it in but do take care..slow down the small head and act very carefully. Also be careful not to play up the emotions too much and end up giving her false hope that you are more than just a horny bastard ( pardon the crude language )!!

The last thing you want is to have a complicated love triangle situation at home. So, be very stingy with all the 'lovey-dovey' sweet nothings or you will end up with a sticky one on your hands.

Try to set the ground rules early for a mutually beneficial relationship without all that love forever crap....Make sure she understands that you care for her too but you want to satisfy your carnal needs and not looking for love!

Sounds difficult and it is ....but the benefits can also be damn satisfying...Oooo, the thrill of the hunt!

unfit
20-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Bro, got 2 ways ya, if she totally not into bonking, then spending $$$ for hotel room seem a wastage and will be upset too. If she is ok with that one night in the bedroom event (may not be bonking yet but raba and more of testing water) then proceed to hotel for full course. Nevertheless, it is a high risk that it's up to each individual whom may want to take, and honestly, personally I do not favor such affairs.......but we are not saint ya.

Return 16 points:D

JoeLee2016
21-02-2017, 04:22 AM

Now look like she wanted this happen, I mean she want to confirm you like her. She already on your hook (she may feel like Cinderella you know). but hopefully is not sticky and easy to show emotions in front of other family.

Now you need get to know more about her first. family status and more info about her, still virgin or not. her real age, slowly bit by bit to ask. If still virgin, sure sticky then...

and need to tell her, she need to keep this r/s low profile. coz other family find out may send her back to agency... wash her brain a bit, training a bit if too emotional.

Plan your private time with her properly, not too often, not at the night before you bring her body smell or lotion smell to the bed (woman nose are very sensitive smoetime). Kiss her for good night should be fine. But you have to decide where is the safer corner for action in the house.

Blong
21-02-2017, 08:00 AM
Now look like she wanted this happen

Seems like it :D

Alphaoasis
21-02-2017, 09:03 AM
Return 16 points:D

Tmr up my point okie? 😄😄😄

Alphaoasis
21-02-2017, 09:04 AM
Whoa TS, u hv the fish on and slowly reeling it in but do take care..slow down the small head and act very carefully. Also be careful not to play up the emotions too much and end up giving her false hope that you are more than just a horny bastard ( pardon the crude language )!!

The last thing you want is to have a complicated love triangle situation at home. So, be very stingy with all the 'lovey-dovey' sweet nothings or you will end up with a sticky one on your hands.

Try to set the ground rules early for a mutually beneficial relationship without all that love forever crap....Make sure she understands that you care for her too but you want to satisfy your carnal needs and not looking for love!

Sounds difficult and it is ....but the benefits can also be damn satisfying...Oooo, the thrill of the hunt!

Another great advice from you.thanks bro. Taking it slowly

Shubet66
21-02-2017, 09:22 AM
Seems like it :D

Think so too :D

Alphaoasis
21-02-2017, 09:24 AM
Wah such a big flood of supports from left and right. I got 8 PM and several comments here from bros giving me tips and ideas how to proceed. Big thank you.

Weirdly no one up my points and its still 83. I thought can break thru the 100 barrier yday after finally taking a big step forward.

Continue... alarm clock ring that signal the end of the morning adventure.... whats next?

Yes. She sleep in her own room with opened door. She is those who doesnt like aircon and scare of cold. Sometimes she doesnt even turn on the fan and often covered in blankets.

101% she is a virgin lah. Dont even know how to french. I do not know what she is looking for (definitely not money in my observation) or what i can provide her (afterall i'm married and she will be sent back if this get exposed).

My private time with her is limited. Less than an hour in the morning and night when everyone is sleeping. Apart from that there is people in the house. She doesnt have off days too.

Last night when i was home. She got me a drink and bend down to take my shoes into the cabinet. Gosh i saw her red bra strap again. I whispered into her ears asking if she like the chocolates and planted a quick kiss on her forehead. She just smile and wish me "good night"...

sky_liner2
21-02-2017, 10:05 AM
Upped you Bro Alpha, keep the story (updates) coming........

profiting1985
21-02-2017, 04:40 PM
na nin ko chi tay- i love you in myanmar

Acegik
21-02-2017, 07:40 PM
Wah such a big flood of supports from left and right. I got 8 PM and several comments here from bros giving me tips and ideas how to proceed. Big thank you.

Weirdly no one up my points and its still 83. I thought can break thru the 100 barrier yday after finally taking a big step forward.

Continue... alarm clock ring that signal the end of the morning adventure.... whats next?

Yes. She sleep in her own room with opened door. She is those who doesnt like aircon and scare of cold. Sometimes she doesnt even turn on the fan and often covered in blankets.

101% she is a virgin lah. Dont even know how to french. I do not know what she is looking for (definitely not money in my observation) or what i can provide her (afterall i'm married and she will be sent back if this get exposed).

My private time with her is limited. Less than an hour in the morning and night when everyone is sleeping. Apart from that there is people in the house. She doesnt have off days too.

Last night when i was home. She got me a drink and bend down to take my shoes into the cabinet. Gosh i saw her red bra strap again. I whispered into her ears asking if she like the chocolates and planted a quick kiss on her forehead. She just smile and wish me "good night"...

Up 3 aces :) thank you for sharing.

MrMartell
21-02-2017, 08:04 PM
you can look at it both ways... bro TS has got her hooked and slowly reeling it in.

but also she's got bro TS hooked and slowly reeling it in.

haha waiting for next installment!

zl1983
22-02-2017, 09:27 AM

Pts returned.

diputs1269
22-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Good progress, TS slowly and steady to reach the glory hole.

Alphaoasis
22-02-2017, 01:29 PM
Thanks bros for up my points. I wish i have more ideas on how to proceed next. Taking it slowly and reeling one by one.

Last night was no action for me. Purposely hang up and act cool. I did saw her looking at me several times after dinner. I went to toilet and notice something familar. Her red bras and panties were in a pail.. i pick them up and take a deep deep breath. I can smell the body lotion i gave her. Her panties seems to be soiled but i cant be sure cos its soak in soap. By now my rod is semi hard now. Plotting what to do next and imagine see her in her lacy panties. Seems like she really like red color and just nice it turn me on too.

The following morning, she greeted me as usual in the morning and i told her i will not be back for dinner tonight. Usually she will just acknowledge and move on. But this time she questioned me why not back for dinner and what time am i coming home. Kind of werid and i take it that she is showing some concerns and trying to "tie" me down..... i just brush her off with work commitment.

mike3329
22-02-2017, 02:36 PM
Thanks bros for up my points. I wish i have more ideas on how to proceed next. Taking it slowly and reeling one by one.

Last night was no action for me. Purposely hang up and act cool. I did saw her looking at me several times after dinner. I went to toilet and notice something familar. Her red bras and panties were in a pail.. i pick them up and take a deep deep breath. I can smell the body lotion i gave her. Her panties seems to be soiled but i cant be sure cos its soak in soap. By now my rod is semi hard now. Plotting what to do next and imagine see her in her lacy panties. Seems like she really like red color and just nice it turn me on too.

The following morning, she greeted me as usual in the morning and i told her i will not be back for dinner tonight. Usually she will just acknowledge and move on. But this time she questioned me why not back for dinner and what time am i coming home. Kind of werid and i take it that she is showing some concerns and trying to "tie" me down..... i just brush her off with work commitment.

TS, I am going to suggest something really quite outrageous and kinky but erotic. The next time u see her lacy panties in the pail, pick it up, take a deep breath, visualise her wet, hot pussy and PCC with them, leaving your big load on the crotch area. Put it back and when u see her, apologise to her for dirtying her panties and say you will buy her a replacement. Tell her you could not help yourself as you have been thinking of her and the smell of her made u do it. Watch her reaction and take it from there. Guaranteed to yield positive results but do think carefully if u want to do it. There will be no turning back! :D

Tong75
22-02-2017, 10:24 PM
TS, looking forward to your "progress" :D

alec
22-02-2017, 11:59 PM
Take it slow and observe more~~~

Alphaoasis
23-02-2017, 08:16 AM
TS, I am going to suggest something really quite outrageous and kinky but erotic. The next time u see her lacy panties in the pail, pick it up, take a deep breath, visualise her wet, hot pussy and PCC with them, leaving your big load on the crotch area. Put it back and when u see her, apologise to her for dirtying her panties and say you will buy her a replacement. Tell her you could not help yourself as you have been thinking of her and the smell of her made u do it. Watch her reaction and take it from there. Guaranteed to yield positive results but do think carefully if u want to do it. There will be no turning back! :D

I did take up and deep breath. Can smell the body lotion on it.
Pcc and shoot it.... and gurantee yield positive results???? Why u say no turning back? She likely dont know what is sperm look or taste like, based on her innocent nature.

This morning she ask me if i will be back for dinner. I say yes and she smile. I can't help but to notice she is wearing red bra again. I need to check her wardrobe to see how many red bras she got.... cant wait to sqeeze her two boobs.

BrainNerd
23-02-2017, 08:20 AM
Good progress, TS slowly and steady to reach the glory hole.

I think so too, hehehe

Shiofukis
23-02-2017, 09:02 AM

Return with 6pts upz. Thanks

mike3329
23-02-2017, 11:31 AM
I did take up and deep breath. Can smell the body lotion on it.
Pcc and shoot it.... and gurantee yield positive results???? Why u say no turning back? She likely dont know what is sperm look or taste like, based on her innocent nature.

This morning she ask me if i will be back for dinner. I say yes and she smile. I can't help but to notice she is wearing red bra again. I need to check her wardrobe to see how many red bras she got.... cant wait to sqeeze her two boobs.

TS, thus far you have been indulging in flirtation but now you are about to embark on the next stage of a sexual nature. That is why I said that once you step over to the next stage, there is no turning back. Your small head will start taking over from the big one.

You are about to start teaching her about sex and all that entails. In polite terms u are seducing/grooming her. In crude terms you are about to set her up for a great screw and a chance to re-live the excitement of youthful sex sharpened by the illicit nature of 'curi curi makan' with all its inherent risks.

What was suggested to PCC and leave your load on her lacy panties and then to let her know that you have done it but sweetened with the offer to buy her a nice replacement, is to set the stage for you to peeve her curiosity and start her sex education. If she is as innocent as you think she is, she will be puzzled and curious about the jizz on her panties. If she is experienced she will know your intentions, desires and needs.

Once you have carried out the act, including buying her the replacement panties, you can start her sex education lessons! :cool:

Alphaoasis
23-02-2017, 12:18 PM
TS, thus far you have been indulging in flirtation but now you are about to embark on the next stage of a sexual nature. That is why I said that once you step over to the next stage, there is no turning back. Your small head will start taking over from the big one.

You are about to start teaching her about sex and all that entails. In polite terms u are seducing/grooming her. In crude terms you are about to set her up for a great screw and a chance to re-live the excitement of youthful sex sharpened by the illicit nature of 'curi curi makan' with all its inherent risks.

What was suggested to PCC and leave your load on her lacy panties and then to let her know that you have done it but sweetened with the offer to buy her a nice replacement, is to set the stage for you to peeve her curiosity and start her sex education. If she is as innocent as you think she is, she will be puzzled and curious about the jizz on her panties. If she is experienced she will know your intentions, desires and needs.

Once you have carried out the act, including buying her the replacement panties, you can start her sex education lessons! :cool:

You are an expert and big support of this thread. But game over if she ask my mother/wife what is that.... haha.

One of the bro pm me and suggest me stealing her panties/bra and tell her sorry. Similar stunt like you but less risky. I intend to steal it and throw it away rather than keeping it cos i do not have such fetish yet. Then let her know or discover someone been having a interest in her.... and let her mind goes wild abit.

Knn got a bro fxxk me in another thread and kpkb say me low class pervert etc. Even suggest i let him bonk my wife etc. Super piss off to get such feedback from bro here in sbf..

wings4me
23-02-2017, 12:44 PM
Ts, jhad been a campers of ur stories....love it but one word of caution....do you think u are the hunter or are u the one being hunted?:rolleyes:

diputs1269
23-02-2017, 12:55 PM
TS can also say want to feel her breast in order to know what size bras to buy for her. Can alsoask about her favourite colour.

kykiss
23-02-2017, 01:03 PM
Hi TS, good progress. Was thinking maybe you can try continue stealing her bra and she will go braless when she is out of bra. :D:D:D

Baigonggong
23-02-2017, 01:13 PM
TS just tell her now Singapore water very expensive . Need to save water . So would be good for her and you to shower together. At the same time tell her that she needs to clean you too in the shower . :) Hope this helps . But of course must make sure nobody is around . :)

zl1983
23-02-2017, 07:44 PM
tks for e write up TS.. cant wait to seee more of ur upds..

FreebiezWanker
23-02-2017, 07:52 PM
TS, any PIC of her bra n panties??

Smell something fishy. Always ask for points n cant produce any pic even pic of ur maid sweeping floor or what for bros here to see her shape etc...

unfit
23-02-2017, 09:32 PM
You are an expert and big support of this thread. But game over if she ask my mother/wife what is that.... haha.

One of the bro pm me and suggest me stealing her panties/bra and tell her sorry. Similar stunt like you but less risky. I intend to steal it and throw it away rather than keeping it cos i do not have such fetish yet. Then let her know or discover someone been having a interest in her.... and let her mind goes wild abit.

Knn got a bro fxxk me in another thread and kpkb say me low class pervert etc. Even suggest i let him bonk my wife etc. Super piss off to get such feedback from bro here in sbf..

Return 16 points :D

thomas88
23-02-2017, 10:17 PM
Interesting thread but I feel TS is too slow in progress. I think now is the time to go to her room in the middle of the night and tnn her again. If she did not push you away then you just plant her a deep kiss. I'm very sure you can proceed to do much more from there.

A point to note though......please do not keep asking for points as these points can't be use or free fuck nor exchange for vouchers. Just share well and members here will automatically reward you.

sky_liner2
23-02-2017, 10:24 PM
Interesting thread but I feel TS is too slow in progress. I think now is the time to go to her room in the middle of the night and tnn her again. If she did not push you away then you just plant her a deep kiss. I'm very sure you can proceed to do much more from there.

A point to note though......please do not keep asking for points as these points can't be use or free fuck nor exchange for vouchers. Just share well and members here will automatically reward you.

Same thought bro, TS should be sneaking into her room in the middle of night. What is the abbreviation of TNN?

FreebiezWanker
23-02-2017, 11:51 PM
Same thought bro, TS should be sneaking into her room in the middle of night. What is the abbreviation of TNN?

TNN= Teh Neh Neh aka squeeze tits

sky_liner2
24-02-2017, 08:24 AM

Haha....upz u 9NN for that remark!!!

BrainNerd
24-02-2017, 08:39 AM

Was also thinking what it meant

Trifecta
24-02-2017, 08:47 AM
TS just tell her now Singapore water very expensive . Need to save water . So would be good for her and you to shower together

Sounds like a plan, hehehe

Alphaoasis
24-02-2017, 08:53 AM
Thanks for those bro that up my points.

To clarify i'm a newbie and looking forward to go up senoirity faster so that i can get some basic respect from fellow bro. Asking for points is natural and sorry if i ask too much. Not asking for free fuck or discount voucher.Just some basic respect which i think till now i had been very polite to them even they say disgusting stuff to me and my family.

Also if got bro up my points and supporters mean my story is good and will urge me to go on and write. I have a day job and only have limited time to write all these using a mobile phone. Pardon me if the updates are not fast enough. I'm also taking one bro advice to keep it slow and observed before taking the next big step. This is playing with fire and my butt is on the line. I try to update every other day on the progress. I appreciate those idea and supportive remarks some bros gave me.

As for pictures, i'm not ready to take any pics of her (esp with my house in the background). Its a sucidal move to post such pics. Why need to show pics to prove its real? Go read my story so far... u can feel its as 100% real and progressive... definitely not copy from others and my real live account.

I got death thread, got pp poking me saying i'm fake, low class, bastard, etc. One bro that i mentioned previously kpkb to me. (he is finally in this thread now and commenting) asking me to let him fuck my wife. Do u go up to a bro and say such things? I still stay nice (don't treat nice a weakness, everyone got his limit) and hopefully he appreciate it and be nice too. We are here to have fun and not make war.

====================

Lastest update is that she seems very posessive type and ask me again this morning if i'm coming home for dinner. I told her in the face straight that don't ask me again. If i'm not coming home for dinner, i will tell madm. Setting it clear to her she is not my wife and i do not want a controling gf too... not sure if i did the right way but i guess if better to lay down rules of engagement here. It may well be a sucidal move and end of story here.

=============
Up me if you like, zap me if u want.

wittyman
24-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Lastest update is that she seems very posessive type and ask me again this morning if i'm coming home for dinner. I told her in the face straight that don't ask me again. If i'm not coming home for dinner, i will tell madm. Setting it clear to her she is not my wife and i do not want a controling gf too... not sure if i did the right way but i guess if better to lay down rules of engagement here. It may well be a sucidal move and end of story here.

=============

TS no worry, she has developed feeling for you, and she will follow your rules ... play it slowly and you will eat each other soon .

as she is innocent and may not able to control herself well, suggest you double think again before the decisive step, after that you really cannot turning back lao

UserCP
24-02-2017, 05:57 PM
I think so too, hehehe

Same here too, hahaha

msng5578
24-02-2017, 09:40 PM
All the best TS! Camping here for more :D

UserCP
24-02-2017, 11:59 PM
Was also thinking what it meant

Was thinking too

Velomani
25-02-2017, 12:02 AM
Camping here too :)

alec
25-02-2017, 01:08 AM
Thanks for those bro that up my points.

To clarify i'm a newbie and looking forward to go up senoirity faster so that i can get some basic respect from fellow bro. Asking for points is natural and sorry if i ask too much. Not asking for free fuck or discount voucher.Just some basic respect which i think till now i had been very polite to them even they say disgusting stuff to me and my family.

Also if got bro up my points and supporters mean my story is good and will urge me to go on and write. I have a day job and only have limited time to write all these using a mobile phone. Pardon me if the updates are not fast enough. I'm also taking one bro advice to keep it slow and observed before taking the next big step. This is playing with fire and my butt is on the line. I try to update every other day on the progress. I appreciate those idea and supportive remarks some bros gave me.

As for pictures, i'm not ready to take any pics of her (esp with my house in the background). Its a sucidal move to post such pics. Why need to show pics to prove its real? Go read my story so far... u can feel its as 100% real and progressive... definitely not copy from others and my real live account.

I got death thread, got pp poking me saying i'm fake, low class, bastard, etc. One bro that i mentioned previously kpkb to me. (he is finally in this thread now and commenting) asking me to let him fuck my wife. Do u go up to a bro and say such things? I still stay nice (don't treat nice a weakness, everyone got his limit) and hopefully he appreciate it and be nice too. We are here to have fun and not make war.

====================

=============

Ur story reminded me of another older thread where the guy made some progress on his maid, started out accidental (He forgot to clear away the tissues he used for pcc and the maid cleared for him...) but end up got alot of happy endings

DuneCat
25-02-2017, 08:16 AM
Camping here too

Camping here also :D

Alphaoasis
25-02-2017, 08:55 AM
Ur story reminded me of another older thread where the guy made some progress on his maid, started out accidental (He forgot to clear away the tissues he used for pcc and the maid cleared for him...) but end up got alot of happy endings

Wah. Nice. Mind sharing the thread here or pm me so that i can pick up some idea on how to proceed. Me at a dead junction now.

Alphaoasis
25-02-2017, 09:11 AM
It's friday night and i went out drinking with a couple of bro. As usual after drinking, i will get horny. When i reach home pretty late 12am+ all was sleeping and i took a peep into her room. She is covering herself in blanket from head to toe. After some alcohol, and horny, i took the step to enter her room again.

I was about to run my hand on her and suddenly she wake up and stare at me. Apparently she is awake and waiting for me to come home. I act blur and say that i'm checking if she is cold as its a raining night and i'm ensuring her is well covered.

She: Why you come home so late?
Me : i went drinking with my firends.
She: Girl Girl is it?
Me : Got girl got boy
She: You naughty. I don't like you.

And she cover her head with the blanket. I'm stunt like vegetable and dont know what to do next. Immediately all alcohol influence gone. When back to bath and start thinking. This girl like very posessive type. I go out, she ask so much and seem jealous type too. Or she is just showing me something. Better stay still for a moment before taking any step forward.

This morning when i woke up, i did not go out to the kitchen. I stay in my room till i hear someone wake up before i leave my room.

To be continue....

=======
As usual, thanks to all bro that up me. Guess its okie to show appreciation. 159 and counting. Not asking anymore. Up if u like. Zap me if u do not like. I write my own story and seek advice along the way.

HenrySWK
25-02-2017, 09:15 AM
support you bro..

vanzx
25-02-2017, 10:17 AM
camping@@@

reading
25-02-2017, 10:21 AM
And she cover her head with the blanket. I'm stunt like vegetable and dont know what to do next. Immediately all alcohol influence gone. When back to bath and start thinking. This girl like very posessive type. I go out, she ask so much and seem jealous type too. Or she is just showing me something. Better stay still for a moment before taking any step forward.

bro better dont move now and see how she reacts ...i saw fire and fight coming ...

have a great weekend :D

ManBratz
25-02-2017, 10:44 AM
Please continue TS

JusC
25-02-2017, 11:02 PM
Stumbled onto this thread and what an interesting read! Setting up camp :D

mr20k
26-02-2017, 12:53 AM
you this time in hot soup already.

When you send her back, she will tell everything to your wife. get ready for divorce

Alphaoasis
26-02-2017, 08:38 AM
you this time in hot soup already.

When you send her back, she will tell everything to your wife. get ready for divorce

I doubt she will tell my wife. Even if she tell, my wife will not believe either. No proof or anything so far.

Thanks for the reminder.

Alphaoasis
26-02-2017, 08:57 AM
bro better dont move now and see how she reacts ...i saw fire and fight coming ...

have a great weekend :D

Yup. Takiny is real slowly.

This morning i see her nothing special happen. Greet me as usual and pour me a cup of water to drink.

mr20k
26-02-2017, 01:12 PM
I doubt she will tell my wife. Even if she tell, my wife will not believe either. No proof or anything so far.

Thanks for the reminder.

I quite sure your wife don't need any proof.

Depend on whether you send her back on good terms or bad terms. If bad terms, you better give her some money secretly to stuff her mouth

zl1983
26-02-2017, 06:14 PM
cant wait to seee more fr TS. tks for e reg upds.

Trifecta
26-02-2017, 07:13 PM
cant wait to seee more fr TS

Alphaoasis
27-02-2017, 06:49 AM
I quite sure your wife don't need any proof.

Depend on whether you send her back on good terms or bad terms. If bad terms, you better give her some money secretly to stuff her mouth

Thanks. I will give her a token whether good or bad terms.

JohariB
27-02-2017, 07:52 AM
Please do continue TS

FlyingCricket
27-02-2017, 09:30 AM
Please continue TS

crackpod
27-02-2017, 02:50 PM
TS,
It was nice following the development(s) you'd made.
Since the past few post relates in some way to CO...word of caution....usually women have 6 or 7 senses. They can"smell a rat from a mile away" and signs of your maid getting closer to you or change in behavior can cause wifey to take notice more and pay closer attention.
Exciting time ahead!!

Tuanehkia
27-02-2017, 03:09 PM
After so long didn't progress much. May take years to see something

maletines
27-02-2017, 04:17 PM
Do continue bro!

Gettothechoppa
27-02-2017, 07:06 PM
A consideration for Ts is maybe to continue with the story as entertainment value for us here. From imagination, you can mix reality with fantasy which can bring the story up a level haha. I am sure bros who like to read can appreciate plus you may discover more tactics to bed her in real. But always always caution...like you r title says = playing with fire lol.

Trifecta
27-02-2017, 07:32 PM
After so long didn't progress much. May take years to see something

Very true indeed bro

wittyman
27-02-2017, 10:32 PM
Yup. Takiny is real slowly.

This morning i see her nothing special happen. Greet me as usual and pour me a cup of water to drink.

glad to see "nothing special" hehe ... special under no-special is really an art

ups +10, and more FR please :D

Shubet66
28-02-2017, 09:10 AM
A consideration for Ts is maybe to continue with the story as entertainment value for us here. From imagination, you can mix reality with fantasy which can bring the story up a level haha. I am sure bros who like to read can appreciate plus you may discover more tactics to bed her in real. But always always caution...like you r title says = playing with fire lol.

Support your idea! :)

Alphaoasis
28-02-2017, 09:17 AM
Support your idea! :)

While i like the idea of mixing fantasy here, but i think some bro including myself prefer to keep it real.... 100% real updates and progress.

If u want fantasy, go check other treads or search online.. got pics got videos somemore...here nothing but slow progress.

Alphaoasis
28-02-2017, 09:20 AM
glad to see "nothing special" hehe ... special under no-special is really an art

ups +10, and more FR please :D

What i have don to deserve this 10pts? No update is actually an update....

Thanks bro. i'm taking it slowly as advised by some bro here and slowly decide which step to take. She will be here for a while, i'm not desperate for time.

Alphaoasis
28-02-2017, 09:26 AM
TS,
It was nice following the development(s) you'd made.
Since the past few post relates in some way to CO...word of caution....usually women have 6 or 7 senses. They can"smell a rat from a mile away" and signs of your maid getting closer to you or change in behavior can cause wifey to take notice more and pay closer attention.
Exciting time ahead!!

Yup. My CO is hyper sensitive and paranoid type. I'm trying to keep a distance and no talk much in her presence. Of cos still need to pamper OC abit here and there to make sure she don't anyhow think.

Thanks for the reminder and advice. Yes exciting time ahead for sure...

lipe
28-02-2017, 09:31 AM
Bro alphaoasis, this from Straits Times. Don't end up like this Foreign Talent. Photo and name in newspaper.

Hope, after his sentence, MIW will cancel his PR and send him home

Man gets jail, caning for molesting maid

Despite being warned by an employment agent to stop molesting his domestic helper, a senior security specialist continued to do so.

Jacob Kumar Ross B. Isaac Ross, 40, a Singapore permanent resident, had begun touching and hugging the 30-year-old Filipina inappropriately from Jan 7 to 10 last year, shortly after she started working for his family.

She did not like what he was doing and rejected the Malaysian every time, the court heard.

Sometime after Jan 10 last year, he told her that he "wants her by the end of the month''.

Terrified, she decided to inform her agent and Ross' wife.

The agent then warned him to stop molesting her. He apologised to the victim. But not long after, he told her to apply medicated oil on his lower back, using a roller.

She became worried and informed his wife, who took her on March 9 to a police station to make a report.

Yesterday, Ross was sentenced to 11 months' jail and three strokes of the cane after he admitted to two of four counts of molesting the victim.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Chee Ee Ling said Ross entered the children's room on Jan 7 and kissed the victim, who was tidying the room. She pushed him away and told him he could not kiss her because she was his maid.

Two days later, he again molested her and hugged her while she was working in the children's room.

When she pushed him away, he asked whether she wanted to see his private parts. She said no and immediately turned away and left.

Citing aggravating factors, DPP Chee said Ross had abused his position of authority, and it was not something that had occurred on the spur of the moment but sexual harassment that occurred continually over a span of four days.

Ross could have been jailed for up to three years, fined, caned or received any combined sentence.

A version of this article appeared in the print edition of The Straits Times on February 28, 2017, with the headline 'Man gets jail, caning for molesting maid'.

Alphaoasis
28-02-2017, 09:33 AM
I had been thinking alot over the last few days. In fact i had secretly took some pics of her and her panties after being poke by bro here to post pictures. However i'm still not comfortable with it and what if that calculate around. The background can be easily traced to my place if seen by "close people".

Anyway i had a good time looking at those pics and lot of fantasy start forming. I even pcc with her pics in the toilet after getting a hardon. Hope i can get some progress with her. Maybe repeat the body lotion, chocolate and phonecard stunt.

FreebiezWanker
28-02-2017, 01:12 PM
Ya. Maybe ur maid belongs to Brunei royal family, use gold thread to sew so the panties so easily recognizable, only 1 pc in the whole world, once look n we all know who she is. N maybe ur house is like Istana, every single inch of your toilet wall so easily recognizable, once people see a few tiles in the background will know where it is hor?

Cmon, GET REAL la!!!

I had been thinking alot over the last few days. In fact i had secretly took some pics of her and her panties after being poke by bro here to post pictures. However i'm still not comfortable with it and what if that calculate around. The background can be easily traced to my place if seen by "close people".

Anyway i had a good time looking at those pics and lot of fantasy start forming. I even pcc with her pics in the toilet after getting a hardon. Hope i can get some progress with her. Maybe repeat the body lotion, chocolate and phonecard stunt.

HenrySWK
28-02-2017, 11:05 PM
haha.. i read about the news too.. and think maybe is bro TS here..

Can do some photo effect at the background, then cant recognise dy :cool:
Lets share her photo ~~

Squeezy
01-03-2017, 07:27 AM
Hi TS,

I think you better stop whatever you r doing now as you are definitely on dangerous ground.

You mentioned that she is those innocent type and doesn't know much about sex or frenching...but what if she is pulling on an act?

She might be placing cameras all over the place and looks like the kitchen and her room are your favorite spots...

Take care man...always think with "What if....." I know I will be condemn by brothers here but I always have one rule - don't eat and shit in your own home. Especially with your own maid....even if it's super exciting.

calven1875
01-03-2017, 08:06 AM
Agree bro. Play safe don't screw up or mass up your life.

Zaire
01-03-2017, 08:21 AM
Agree bro. Play safe don't screw up or mass up your life.

Very true indeed

SensingCom
01-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Very true indeed

Agreed as well

reading
01-03-2017, 10:50 PM
I saw this news just now and straight away was reminded about this TS. Aiya, people won't learn one lah when the dick does the thinking. TS need to kenna jia lat jia lat go jail then will stop. This molester also refused to stop after warned by her agent.

some pinoy maid dont like indians, that maybe the case of the maid in the news ...

there is really great risks in ts's proceeding ... but no risk no gain ... ts just be careful in the real moving ... think again

diputs1269
04-03-2017, 02:15 AM
Any more development from TS?

FreebiezWanker
04-03-2017, 08:10 AM
Any more development from TS?

He still finding for a spot in his house that doesn't resemble the Istana so people cant recognize his place.

firepost
04-03-2017, 08:30 AM
I saw this news just now and straight away was reminded about this TS. Aiya, people won't learn one lah when the dick does the thinking. TS need to kenna jia lat jia lat go jail then will stop. This molester also refused to stop after warned by her agent.

Agreed.
We already said what we have to say.
TS maybe thinking yes someone get caught but not me lor because he not careful enough and ......
TS already said more exciting ahead so he is not stopping.
So, we do not have to persuade anymore as he has decided to carry on.
He is mature enough to know what he is doing and consider any consequences.
TS, you may continue as it is (more juicy la).

ZenLover
04-03-2017, 08:31 AM
He still finding for a spot in his house that doesn't resemble the Istana so people cant recognize his place.

hahaha :D :D :D

Fiakaholics
04-03-2017, 09:47 AM

Wahahaahaa :D

Didi~wa~Didi
04-03-2017, 11:01 AM

I think it is quite obvious this bugger is faking it to gain points.

reading
04-03-2017, 11:41 AM

bro thanks, really word of the weekend :D

zl1983
04-03-2017, 02:12 PM
hope to see TS back soon..

JulesVerne
04-03-2017, 02:19 PM
TS please continue..

Alphaoasis
04-03-2017, 05:42 PM
Sorry for the long gap in the updated. Been evaluating my next moves and not wanting to take any unnrcesaary risk.

Obviously the bro that kpkb and want to fuck my wife is here in this tread and had been bad mouthing me, giving rude comments everywhere. Well if he is not happy, he can always stop follow this thread and go read some other thread. Dont what is his objective kpkb here. I'm trying not to be affected by his nonsense and carry on doing what i think i should do. No reasons i try to convience him that i'm real and start showing photos which i'm not comfortable with. Alot of bro here can feel how real i talk and feel the risk i'm taking here. Yes no risk no gain. Its exciting and i'm taking it slowly. I will not force her to do anything she is no willing.

=============
Latest update. She is happy with current status. I got her new phone card and chocolates. I never attempt to get physical with her. I had been calling home to chit chat with her during lunch time these days and build up a heathly relationship with her. Sometimes she will complain to me abt my wife or tired or miss her home... i just there to provide her a listening ear.

I do not intend to proceed unless she initate. Hence unless there is some new progress, updates will be slow.

Thanks for supporting this tread...

for those who doubt me, do go other treads and dont waste time shooting me or pm me.

Unityrod
04-03-2017, 06:02 PM
Hi TS,
Like your comments on those wasting ppl bandwidth. Why read the thread if they find it not interesting and zap or insult others. I concur they should find topics interesting to them if not just move on. Let others joy the suspense..
Sorry I can't up u.. I mist time s only a silent reader..

FOCwart
04-03-2017, 06:49 PM
camping for more!

Belt
04-03-2017, 08:15 PM
ts good, wait to see her reaction and sometimes let her take the lead, and take it slowly ... enjoy the process :D

Trifecta
04-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Nice update TS