PDA

View Full Version : Does spa/hc worker required to go for hiv test?

shiroi
25-01-2017, 03:07 AM
Hi does anyone know the answer for these question ?

1)Does spa/hc worker required to go for hiv test and if so how often is the requirement?

2)I also understand before issue a work permits, the ft worker need to pass a health test which include the hiv test. So after getting the permit and work in singapore, is there a duration required then to go for the test again ?

3) lol and also the Ffi in the army need to do blood test. Any idea what are the test for?

Just wondering coz if they are require to go for test often and we also go for test then our mind will be more peaceful.
Thank you all

sadfa
25-01-2017, 04:19 AM

1)Does spa/hc worker required to go for hiv test and if so how often is the requirement?

2)I also understand before issue a work permits, the ft worker need to pass a health test which include the hiv test. So after getting the permit and work in singapore, is there a duration required then to go for the test again ?

3) lol and also the Ffi in the army need to do blood test. Any idea what are the test for?

Just wondering coz if they are require to go for test often and we also go for test then our mind will be more peaceful.
Thank you all

You so Senior u ask such questions
Wahlan!!! U better don't attend our seniors cny lo hei la. Malu la

Hc not supposed to provide sex OK. Do HIV test make sense to u or not . Its like your wife tell u go China don't find pros n pack condoms in yr wallet

And unless yr job in army is to suck cock , u won't do aids test in army la
_______
Exchange points lo hei ma

shiroi
25-01-2017, 04:43 AM
Iyo so work up for what.

Dunno then ask lo.

I did heard Pple say that the blood test in ffi got test for hiv . Dunno true or not so ask . And even they really did , we also dunno the reason why.

Long time member does not mean frequent the forum or have very good knowledge on this kind of thing ma.

Beside my question is more focus for those ft ml . Which I think they need work permit to work as ml and therefore they are required to take a health test. After pass and get the work permit liao . Just wondering after that do they still need to take or not after sometime .

sadfa
25-01-2017, 04:57 AM
Iyo so work up for what.

Dunno then ask lo.

I did heard Pple say that the blood test in ffi got test for hiv . Dunno true or not so ask . And even they really did , we also dunno the reason why.

Long time member does not mean frequent the forum or have very good knowledge on this kind of thing ma.

Beside my question is more focus for those ft ml . Which I think they need work permit to work as ml and therefore they are required to take a health test. After pass and get the work permit liao . Just wondering after that do they still need to take or not after sometime .

U dont get it

With seniority n points u get respect.
U get respect cos of yr maturity n intelligence. With intelligence n maturity, u can figure out the answer yourself or Google it n not ask ask ask like si ginna

All these blood tests are taken for a reason. In foreign countries, u cannot force an employee to take blood test or AIDS test or drug test. Even governments can't do that unless there's good reason. Spore is of cos a ccb fake country

Many normal companies in normal industried do health tests including blood test.
Aids test cost money n won't b included. There're many many tests u can do with yr blood. Your company Will Not cover ALL for you. Same as garbagement.

Think this principle through n apply to your question
_____
Exchange points respect ma

sammyboyfor
25-01-2017, 04:59 AM
Instead of just shooting off questions why don't you do a search first.

This forum is 16 years old and everything under the sun has been asked and answered.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=573175

When it comes to commercial or casual sex treat every girl as if she were HIV positive as that is the prudent thing to do.

Thank you all

shiroi
25-01-2017, 06:39 AM
U dont get it

With seniority n points u get respect.
U get respect cos of yr maturity n intelligence. With intelligence n maturity, u can figure out the answer yourself or Google it n not ask ask ask like si ginna

All these blood tests are taken for a reason. In foreign countries, u cannot force an employee to take blood test or AIDS test or drug test. Even governments can't do that unless there's good reason. Spore is of cos a ccb fake country

Many normal companies in normal industried do health tests including blood test.
Aids test cost money n won't b included. There're many many tests u can do with yr blood. Your company Will Not cover ALL for you. Same as garbagement.

Think this principle through n apply to your question
_____
Exchange points respect ma

And your int give you the wrong info . Spas worker do do test. Bye

shiroi
25-01-2017, 06:43 AM
Instead of just shooting off questions why don't you do a search first.

This forum is 16 years old and everything under the sun has been asked and answered.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=573175

When it comes to commercial or casual sex treat every girl as if she were HIV positive as that is the prudent thing to do.

Thank you. I was doing some yahoo singapore search and din get too much result . And I totally forget the search function in the forum and go the easy route of asking thru the forum . I will keep in mind of the function after this

WinampForever
25-01-2017, 06:45 AM
yahoo singapore search and din get too much result

Try google, the search is more varied bro

Silentreader88
25-01-2017, 09:36 AM

Thank you all
I silently advise you to do a monthly test yourself! Like this lagi peace of mind!:D