PDA

View Full Version : To wear underwear or not to wear, that is the question.

vaseline92
25-01-2017, 02:09 AM
Heard mixed opinions regarding this topic, wanted some opinions from you guys.

Personally, I go for clean massage with teasing that provide shorts (XXL size). Which means it is not those massage palour which you go in with the intention for sex. Wonder what is the norm for all the people out there.

Obviously butt naked got more feel, but some say the masseur might feel intimidated since it is still a clean joint.

Do give your opinions below

assrimmer
25-01-2017, 08:18 AM
Go butt naked first. If the ML protests and insists you put on something, then you will know. But still not fool proof as the instructions may come directly from their boss as it is a breach of their licensing conditions. Boss will not want to earn a mere $50 and lose their license in return. Those joints who allow naked, likely to be unlicensed spas operating illegally.

liber69
25-01-2017, 08:41 AM
Alternatively u could put them on and lower them later on during the massage. The reaction from the massage lady will be indicative of what u can do next.

Stay status quo or continue to push the boundaries.

It depends on the rapport u have established over time.

Experiment and the results can surprise you :)

Personally, I go for clean massage with teasing that provide shorts (XXL size). Which means it is not those massage palour which you go in with the intention for sex. Wonder what is the norm for all the people out there.

Obviously butt naked got more feel, but some say the masseur might feel intimidated since it is still a clean joint.

lam1673
25-01-2017, 10:14 AM
If it is a clean joint, likely you are required to wear the short. However if you RTM several time with the same ML and created rapport with her, she will allow you to go butt naked eventually. It applied to me.

sammyboyforumm
25-01-2017, 10:39 AM
I normally strip naked, and wait for reactions from ML. If not allow, she will tell you to wear shorts. If she never say anything and continue to massage, this place more or less got extra, only question is to what extend.... :-)

SAFFRONnation
25-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Very agreeable. Go naKed if it's comfortable once you lie down. If asked to wear disposable just wear it. Your ML will not feel shy or intimidated - neither should you 😉

For a good thread. You shall be upped 😉

Go butt naked first. If the ML protests and insists you put on something, then you will know. But still not fool proof as the instructions may come directly from their boss as it is a breach of their licensing conditions. Boss will not want to earn a mere $50 and lose their license in return. Those joints who allow naked, likely to be unlicensed spas operating illegally.

antares79
25-01-2017, 02:41 PM
If I saw panties or shorts, I usually wear them first, I like the thrill n suspense of teasing hahaha, especially disposable panties

jasongan
25-01-2017, 08:15 PM
good thread :):):)

gamersland
25-01-2017, 11:12 PM
The best is the disposable paper panties type..
The feeling of the ML sliding in her hands or tearing the sides is like making us high...

i went to one MP before asking to wear disposable paper underwear when i appear naked (pretend to act newbie) in front of the ML. then i pretend dunno how to wear because all three sides look the same to me so dunno which side goes to the waist. then she put on for me and adjust for me.. i thought ho sei liao.. sure got something.. knn.. whole session dun even have sliding of hands not to mention tearing the sides.. :( so lan lan just enjoy the massage loh.. :D

junsheng15
26-01-2017, 12:39 AM
Just go with the flow, if there is paper underwear or shorts provided, I will wear it. Then midway thru the massage, will ask if can remove as it is uncomfortable. If they allow, then hoh seh, if not, they will ask if other places that u go allow that? Then have another topic to chat even if they are pure clean massage. At least the massage won't be as boring.

lam1673
26-01-2017, 09:55 AM
I have seen places that provide paper G-string. This is more fun as I know butt massage is guarantee. Once when doing the front, The ML slide her hand into inner groin to tease me. I then peel off the string to flip open exposing the erected cock, she laughted and continue and proceed to do the HJ without asking.

Pandoraboy
26-01-2017, 10:11 AM
I have seen places that provide paper G-string. This is more fun as I know butt massage is guarantee. Once when doing the front, The ML slide her hand into inner groin to tease me. I then peel off the string to flip open exposing the erected cock, she laughted and continue and proceed to do the HJ without asking.

Bro where the gstring kind? Everything I only kena disposable or shorts leh

UndeaD80
26-01-2017, 11:32 AM
I tried wearing g string once to a MP and get hell of a time

Evilhawk
26-01-2017, 11:42 AM
what i normally do is either
(i) after the ml usher me to the room and close the door(if she still inside the room) i will strip in front of her. if they not into this business, they will walk out immediately if not, they smile at u.
(ii) i will lie on the bed naked and wait for her call. usually they will use the towel to cover up. if not they will either wear for u or ask u to wear it yourself.
sometime, best thing to do is act blur. this help to break the ice and awkwardness.

btw bro lam1673, can share which place does use paper gstring? the closest i got is paper underwear.

starbuck
26-01-2017, 11:50 AM
I leave my underwear on, for 2 purpose

1) If there is special, ML will remove them for me...more exciting for me, at least I felt this way...or she will ask me to remove....then you know got GQ.

2) If the massage is no good or GQ too expensive, the underwear will help me to control my little head better and I can nego or walk out.

After a few time with underwear on, I feel much sober when GQ poped.

Play safe :D

OysterLover
26-01-2017, 04:49 PM
(i) after the ml usher me to the room and close the door(if she still inside the room) i will strip in front of her. if they not into this business, they will walk out immediately if not, they smile at u.
(ii) i will lie on the bed naked and wait for her call. usually they will use the towel to cover up. if not they will either wear for u or ask u to wear it yourself.
sometime, best thing to do is act blur. this help to break the ice and awkwardness.

btw bro lam1673, can share which place does use paper gstring? the closest i got is paper underwear.

What is your usual success hit rate? :eek:

for me I normally just tear the paper undies myself and say lousy quality

Evilhawk
26-01-2017, 07:29 PM
What is your usual success hit rate? :eek:

for me I normally just tear the paper undies myself and say lousy quality

depending on which MP, clean one sure kena teasing w/o happy ending.

lam1673
27-01-2017, 12:02 AM
9spa arab street provided paper g-string. However they do not enforce you wearing it. you can choose to go butt naked. The g-strings are left on a basket beside the massage bed.

Jacks83
30-01-2017, 03:16 PM
9spa arab street provided paper g-string. However they do not enforce you wearing it. you can choose to go butt naked. The g-strings are left on a basket beside the massage bed.

A&A wellness at bugis also provides disposable g-string, but the place has gone downhill. The sensual massage at chinatown also provided disposable g-string but not sure if it still does now - haven't been there many years as it's a con shop.

Anywhere else?

max_priest
30-01-2017, 03:25 PM
The best is the disposable paper panties type..
The feeling of the ML sliding in her hands or tearing the sides is like making us high...

The feeling of the masseuse cutting/tearing the disposable brief to create bigger opening and then sliding her cool smooth hands along my erotic v zone is simply priceless. If u tear it yourself is no fun and kills the excitement. :p

I love to patronise authentic spa because I was always kept in suspense and do not know for sure what was in store for me next ... every breathe I take, every move she made, makes me long for more .... :p

BESTSUNNY
30-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Very interesting posts by many senioritas 😛 i love the suspense of keeping my underwear on too 😉

heavenmothz
30-01-2017, 07:28 PM
The feeling of the masseuse cutting/tearing the disposable brief to create bigger opening and then sliding her cool smooth hands along my erotic v zone is simply priceless. If u tear it yourself is no fun and kills the excitement. :p

I love to patronise authentic spa because I was always kept in suspense and do not know for sure what was in store for me next ... every breathe I take, every move u made, makes me long for more .... :p

Well said. All sorts of fantasies can fly through ur head.. hehehe.

Ben101
30-01-2017, 07:35 PM

Bro the 9spa address at? And are there pretty masseuse?

footballgenius
30-01-2017, 08:07 PM

I love to patronise authentic spa because I was always kept in suspense and do not know for sure what was in store for me next ... every breathe I take, every move u made, makes me long for more .... :p

Agreed. I love this feeling too ;)

thedevil666
30-01-2017, 08:32 PM

but also blue balls when there is no GQ or teasing by the end of massage.

Glenn Miller
30-01-2017, 09:08 PM
I know a joint near club street that provides g strings...not the one near gemmil

candle2000
03-02-2017, 07:43 AM

(Do not wish to start a new thread which may seen as advertising, so just continue from here)

Thanks Bro Iam673 for the post (Above Quote).

G-string was provided. Massage menu is 30/45/60 min. $50 for 60 minutes.

ML: can provide hard to soft massage. I opted for the soft fingertip massage. She applied very light pressure on the body with stimulating,
light effleurage and "nerve racking" fingertip strokes. It is like tantric massage and "mind blowing". I estimated her age is about mid thirties and looks 6.5/10. She is a PRC

Teasing: 100% satisfaction and highly recommend if you like finger tip and tantric massage

Fees: Entrance fees and others service fees (optional). At least no such thing as hard selling prostate massage at the reception.

GQ: I leave it to your imagination. Built-in shower in the room.

No need to ask for the address/location. The hint is already given by Bro
lam1673. PM for the ML 's name only and not the address if you have 40 points and at least power 1.

MrMartell
04-02-2017, 02:04 PM
but also blue balls when there is no GQ or teasing by the end of massage.

Then save the money go home and wank lol
Usually when that happens i cum a river

SAFFRONnation
06-03-2017, 01:41 PM
GREAT thread for samsters feedback....:D

conquest9
06-03-2017, 05:44 PM
The disposable underwear usually have one area where the elastic threads are joined. I have tried tearing that part out and slowly pull out the elastic string... hehe.... gives my little one more opportunities to "slip out" during massage, especially the butt and upper thigh area... :D

samsung2292
06-03-2017, 11:09 PM

Bro contact please

halogen019
06-03-2017, 11:47 PM
Some spas have scissors in the room. ML just cut the sides of the disposable underwear for easier access.

I also experienced times where the ML just pulled off the underwear at the start of the massage. So the whole session was done without wearing anything.

chukeliang
07-03-2017, 01:40 AM
garmen require them to provide shorts.
to wear or dont wear?

BESTSUNNY
07-03-2017, 01:31 PM
can share this naughty ML :confused:

Some spas have scissors in the room. ML just cut the sides of the disposable underwear for easier access.

I also experienced times where the ML just pulled off the underwear at the start of the massage. So the whole session was done without wearing anything.

lwpschamp
07-03-2017, 11:47 PM

Yup, I know exactly the spa that has a pair of scissors just for them to cut it when turning around. Like that, no suspense already. Some bros may not like he lack of suspense.

Anyhow, I love paper boxers. Usually angle my brother down so they have free access accidental or otherwise.

silverstrike
08-03-2017, 06:43 AM

This is indeed what I practise at some of my regular joints. :)

thedevil666
08-03-2017, 07:05 PM
been reading stories about unhygienic shorts provided by these spa from some bros here so i experimented not wearing shorts after shower (for those that provides non-disposable type).

its a 10/10 that GQ was asked from these experiments.

only 1 occasion where the ML insisted must wear. she even went out with different pairs to let me choose the "cleanest one". i gave up and just wear it. she is pretty popular here, not sure if she is really that adamant or she dont provide gq.

MISSI
09-03-2017, 05:53 PM
I avoid garment shorts at all cost coz you never know if it has been cleaned + washed properly. I prefer paper underwear. Safe + hygienic leh 😉

been reading stories about unhygienic shorts provided by these spa from some bros here so i experimented not wearing shorts after shower (for those that provides non-disposable type).

its a 10/10 that GQ was asked from these experiments.

only 1 occasion where the ML insisted must wear. she even went out with different pairs to let me choose the "cleanest one". i gave up and just wear it. she is pretty popular here, not sure if she is really that adamant or she dont provide gq.

duracell99
09-03-2017, 06:18 PM
I avoid garment shorts at all cost coz you never know if it has been cleaned + washed properly. I prefer paper underwear. Safe + hygienic leh 😉

Yes, disposable ones are the best, can tear apart too :D

btw what is "garment shorts"?

sweetspot
18-03-2017, 12:28 AM
Wear. When the ml hands starts snaking inside. LoVe the feel when the ml starts to tear and eventually pull off the disposal.

Glenn Miller
15-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Re; 9Spa Arab Street.

Was there recently and the usual girls, Miki etc. are no longer around. Was told the boss opened another outlet in the Kovan area and Miki and Co. have relocated there. Any bros know of this new place in Kovan? Thanks! :o

yalpnez
15-10-2017, 04:45 PM
Re; 9Spa Arab Street.

Was there recently and the usual girls, Miki etc. are no longer around. Was told the boss opened another outlet in the Kovan area and Miki and Co. have relocated there. Any bros know of this new place in Kovan? Thanks! :o

Kovan area recently opened a new MP. But inside all milfs. None of them called Miki too. And clean.

ibanezjem555
15-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Wear disposables, my ML rip sides b4 starting to show that she is intent on molesting me (please dont ask me for contact, many bros pichar lobang and no treat girls with respect). Wear ..no questions asked..

Shorts is 50/50. Often, forget to bring my own and mine not super-sized. Once OC saw in my bag and questioned.. close call.. so far, no rashes with joint supplied shorts..

Mankok
15-10-2017, 07:32 PM
If you feel shy then wear the disposable.

Glenn Miller
15-10-2017, 07:44 PM
Kovan area recently opened a new MP. But inside all milfs. None of them called Miki too. And clean.

Tx bro could be this one. Heard open concept with partitions? Can share location via PM?

BESTSUNNY
15-10-2017, 08:44 PM
+2 Glenn. Sure wear disposable when politely asked to - why not ?

MISSI
15-10-2017, 08:45 PM
+2 for good update 😁

Gig3
15-10-2017, 10:53 PM
Agree with some of the bros here.

I book the same ML regularly, about once every 2 weeks or so. Eventually she's comfortable enough with me not wearing the shorts provided.

But have been trying some spas that I have not been to. Yes, the suspense one get from not knowing what's gonna happen is kind of exciting. If nothing happens, I can at least rest assure the massage will be great

Steventan
16-10-2017, 10:49 AM
8 returned. Have a great week.

+2 for good update 😁

Batman8
16-10-2017, 12:53 PM
What if the MP dont provide any disposable pants and underwear? Should i keep my own underwear on?

Kickinloud
16-10-2017, 01:35 PM
I usually massage naked. when they ask, I am more relaxed being massaged naked. if they asked to wear the briefs then I put it on. if not then let it be. I usually just go to clean spas. if they look worried, I always assure them that I do not want anything special.

WinLiao
16-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Went to one clean spa. When trying to wear the disposable, torn abit on one side. During massage becos dark. When the ml try to tear the side whole thing broke into 2. Then she say sorry the quality lousy. Didnt know i tore it b4hand accidently. But i did get super good tease but no gq

Glenn Miller
16-10-2017, 04:29 PM
+2 Glenn. Sure wear disposable when politely asked to - why not ?

Favour returned

WinLiao
17-10-2017, 01:39 PM
How to up points ah?

minum
17-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Better to wear. You won't get any fungal or bacteria infections from the bedsheet

yalpnez
20-10-2017, 12:43 AM
Tx bro could be this one. Heard open concept with partitions? Can share location via PM?

two latest MPs in Kovan area. Opened about 2-3 months respectively.

One replaced the previous HHNS location. Uses small disposables. Only went there once, so can't say for much. Ground floor. Not open concept.

The other is beside the Pizzahut on the second floor - same stretch where Lola's cafe is. Only saw Milfs in there. Also not open concept.

Don't think I've come across any MPs in the area that is open concept...

yalpnez
20-10-2017, 12:44 AM
What if the MP dont provide any disposable pants and underwear? Should i keep my own underwear on?

If the MP you visit doesn't provide and disposables or boxers - chances it's piano + GQ place. Keep underwear on for what? :confused:

blu3fin
20-10-2017, 11:36 PM
Would it be strange to bring your own disposable if shop don't provide? ? Some pants are so big it's literally dropping down.

luncheon159
21-10-2017, 10:44 AM
Thongs are normally very convenient and I wonder why they were not norm in places that offer disposables.

localla
21-10-2017, 01:29 PM
Would it be strange to bring your own disposable if shop don't provide? ? Some pants are so big it's literally dropping down.

Wear back yr brief more comfortable

blu3fin
21-10-2017, 02:44 PM
Wear back yr brief more comfortable

Err.... wait all oily oily leh.... or worse...

dexpaul
22-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Wear. If the ml wants. The underwear isnot going to stop them. Make it more interesting

Barracuda
23-10-2017, 06:57 AM
Have never been to a place where they offer thongs. Only those deposable underwear.

YakunBoy
23-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Interestingly enough, i have been to a few joints where this question is answered by the ML themselves as they didnt wear any underwear! And when they sit on my back.. i felt a different feeling.

Glenn Miller
23-10-2017, 10:48 AM
Thongs are normally very convenient and I wonder why they were not norm in places that offer disposables.

I bring my own thongs for joints that insist I wear the shorts

Cyberspace Nerd
23-10-2017, 11:41 AM
http://www.dealbyethan.com/McKillop-Xtreme-Mesh-Bullet-Pouch-Underwear-Black-XPMEBK1

wear this type can ? :rolleyes:

chukeliang
23-10-2017, 09:19 PM
Interestingly enough, i have been to a few joints where this question is answered by the ML themselves as they didnt wear any underwear! And when they sit on my back.. i felt a different feeling.

their cunt juice spread herpes

keong692
23-10-2017, 11:34 PM
If I'm feeling horny, then I don't wear and see what the ML says. If she never says anything, I just lie down and cover loosely with blanket. The ML will then have know where to focus on when she massages me... :D

If ML says that have to wear, then I say not comfortable and see what she says. If still insist, then I wear.

If I'm only interested in a relaxing strong massage, I wear without being asked.

But sometimes, even when wear, can still get surprises. One Thai ML I went to, after a while of massaging my back, started doing a lot of finger press on my groin, ass area and inner thigh. Even with the briefs, still got hard very quickly through the briefs and this continued for the rest of the massage until time is up. Surprisingly, no GQ, to my disappointment...

Cheers,
K

Supershiok01
26-10-2017, 08:28 PM
For those that did not provide disposable underwear or shorts...i don't wear.
If the ML protest....i say thought no need as don't want stain oil on my underwear meh...but usually those without will tend to have extra emmmm....

BADDDman
26-10-2017, 08:42 PM
+27 Supershiok - below Post of the Day - Yakun ��‍♂️

KREMIL
30-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Great place....can share via pm ?

PointofEntry
30-10-2017, 12:47 PM
If you are a new face, they will ask you wear. But during the massage when comes to buttock, my Guess is how down will she pull your disposable underwear or even take out for you....

Experience one ML pull down until my upper thigh area... GQ popped.

No need to wear one confirm one la....

MISSI
30-10-2017, 12:56 PM
+4 PointofEntry ;)

If you are a new face, they will ask you wear. But during the massage when comes to buttock, my Guess is how down will she pull your disposable underwear or even take out for you....

fastfoot
31-10-2017, 03:10 PM

Sometimes I also get that same treatment . :D

lam1673
01-11-2017, 10:03 PM
I used to have one regular ML who not only told me to remove the disposable brief and also massaging me without covering me with towel. Even when I flip over with my cock facing her, she continue massage and perform some intense teasing follow by HJ. She did very good massage but not so pretty, kind of aunty but has firm D Cup boobs. The best about her was change out her polo to a braless spaghetti straps top for my roaming convenience. Unfortunately she returned to China.

MrPlayer
01-11-2017, 10:58 PM
Wear or not? Want to know the answer? Go home and ask your mum :D