PDA

View Full Version : is it normal to cum and continue to trust till u blow your second load or goes soft?

firstsign81
25-01-2017, 12:28 AM
Hi bros,

recently i experience a different kind of sensation of performing. After shooting out, seem like i can still continue on without ladies knowing and continue trusting and last for the second round. it seem quite present feeling. however it can get messy. Did it to some ml(rubber on) maybe first round didnt last long enough. yet the continuous round cause some hype to the mls too. i do worry that it might leak too as it gets too watery and it will came off and u get the rubber stuck on thiers. one of them even panic.
care to share?

Kiki88
25-01-2017, 12:31 AM
What is ml bro ?

kirk69
25-01-2017, 06:47 AM
What is ml bro ?

Massage lady ???

ralfhero
25-01-2017, 08:15 AM
I know there are people that as long don't pull out they can continue to fuck and maintain the hardon, it's a blessing and a curse at the same time.

Dunno wat is ml or you trying to say fl but this ability is best with FB/GF sort lah, wear condom then i don't think it works.

I had a FB that after i cum don't allow me to pull out then keep fucking me teasing me until i continue to fuck her 2nd round and cum again. Doesn't work every time la, now old liao want me to 2nd round also challenging.

I suspect you trying to control your cum but failed and cumleaked half so still maintain hardon. Anyway cum cum lor, control so hard then not shoik liao. There are ways to make your able to control cumming but that is another lesson lah haha

sony2002
26-01-2017, 05:07 PM
difficult to do it with rubber, because it may burst or drop out when it get watery.

still remember first time i do raw, it was so shiok until i cum too soon, I don't want my girl to feel disappointed, so i just keep ramping after i cum to keep my dick hard. Very soon I got the feeling again and cum 2nd time within 5min.

However nothing really shoot out the 2nd time, I feel the orgasm only....I guess the body need a bit longer to refill the cum?

Anyway, chemistry with the girl is important too, i probably wont be able to keep my dick hard if she is a deadfish

maxman
26-01-2017, 09:49 PM
Hi bros,

recently i experience a different kind of sensation of performing. After shooting out, seem like i can still continue on without ladies knowing and continue trusting and last for the second round. it seem quite present feeling. however it can get messy. Did it to some ml(rubber on) maybe first round didnt last long enough. yet the continuous round cause some hype to the mls too. i do worry that it might leak too as it gets too watery and it will came off and u get the rubber stuck on thiers. one of them even panic.
care to share?

To be able to stay hard after ejaculating and continue thrusting until you ejaculate a second time means you are young and healthy.

There is nothing abnormal or wrong about doing it.

Men in their 30s and older would probably have increasing difficulty doing this, even with raw sex or with a sexy girl. The older, the worser. Performance decline is fact of life.

Condoms are designed to be single-use only. Once you have sprayed your semen, you are supposed to remove it and use another one if you are going to continue. If you keep on thrusting, the excessive wetness can cause you to slip out of the condom leaving it in the vagina.

maxman
26-01-2017, 09:57 PM
difficult to do it with rubber, because it may burst or drop out when it get watery.

Anyway, chemistry with the girl is important too, i probably wont be able to keep my dick hard if she is a deadfish

Yes, I agree the condom may burst with prolong thrusting. Condoms were designed for single use only. I'm no physics expert and could be wrong but a semen-filled condom may burst easier with continued thrusting. My experience so far is they burst before I came.

I agree chemistry and attraction is an important factor with a man's hard-on.

paul55ho
26-01-2017, 10:56 PM
I have that experience every now n then ever since I started using MensPlus.

https://sammyboyforum.com.my/showthread.php?t=465863

Dun want to seem like promoting them but the dick was so hard after using it that even after shooting out, I could still continue fucking the girl till my second shot. Even after shooting out, was hard n had to wait a little while before cock goes limp.

Was very surprised the first time I experienced it n needless to say, my girl was super impressed.