PDA

View Full Version : Voluptuous, Fair, Busty, Sexy! Savour this - GINGER bread.

Bonniesan
28-12-2006, 01:01 PM
Arrived in town. Check group for photos.

Members rebate/rate applies!!!!!

Don't miss.

Bonniesan
28-12-2006, 06:04 PM
Name : GINGER
Height : 1.68m
Weight : 47kg
Statistics : 35C'25'35
$160/90min/2 shots.

Members rate applies

retiredmafia
28-12-2006, 06:51 PM
applied to join your group Bro. please check!

nyquist
28-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Some many to choose. Eyes blurred already! :D

hthderrick
29-12-2006, 12:09 AM
wah!another gal come never jio me...:cool: :D

forumer
29-12-2006, 12:46 AM
wah!another gal come never jio me...:cool:

cos u busy rtf-ing mah :D

kishiyui
29-12-2006, 02:33 AM
another great gem from bonnie! i know now all the attention on jingle n carol but who cares! ginger is the hottest stuff now! great body with great height... but she is pretty new in this line so pls...... be gentle n sayang her well! understands simple english.. so communication wise still okie... thanks bonnie... hope to rtf... :)

Bonniesan
29-12-2006, 12:06 PM
Bro Hthderrick,

got to give others a chance to take first blood already.... Purposely don't let you knows one....:D

Yes, she's new in this line, replacement for PINK, who can't make it here. Natural C cupper, tall..........

Analyzer
29-12-2006, 01:50 PM
cos u busy rtf-ing mah :D

Forumer, i'm still waiting for u to get backhttp://www.sammyboyforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
:D

mg20000
29-12-2006, 03:01 PM
Just came back from a session with Ginger . So this not short not long FR is still quite fresh ..ha ha .
Today is one of those itchy day of mine ... tat i just have to release some of those stress . Sms Sis for a session n i got Ginger .
N i hate doing FR cos of my poor english ... so bear with me ..Bros out there .
Here it goes ... At first , from one look of d photo ( it didnt quite do d trick .. i was more fond of Carol instead .. but with d itch n Sis's recommendation , i doesnt have time to be fussy ... went ahead anyway )
Up in d room .. first thought was to tell Sis to throw away her lousy camera .. n replace tat photo of Ginger . Her looks n tat solid body of hers deserve more credit than tat .. n those soft C cup boobs is just superb . i was all heated up when she stripped naked .. just couldn't ask for more . i was like a hungry baby .. sucking non-stop from left to right breast....hehehe
D best part of d session is u doesnt need to TCSS much ( i dun speak thai ) n yet she understand your every needs ..serve u like a KING .. add a little shyness of her into tat ..she turns her service like your dream come true GFE .Treat u like a lover instead of her customer .Massage u all d way from tub to bed whenever u turns your back on her . Always there with d towel whenever u need drying up .. Man ..it was damn shiok n relaxing .
Got to try then know ...
Name : GINGER
Age/ looks : 23yo /7.9/10 ( mature look tat slowly grows on u )
Height : 1.68m ( almost as tall as me (1.7 ) )
Weight : 47kg ( with only very little tummy fat when she sits down
Body : 8/10
BooBs : 8.9/10 ( think she got do some work done on it but it still very very soft n its more than just a handful .. trust me ..u'll want more if u had it in your mouth )
Catbath : very detail very clean wash with soaped HJ ( lasted 20 mins at least ... longest bath i ever had )
BBBJ : 8.9/10 ( 20% HJ + 65% powerful bbbj + 15% of licking d di di head action = CIM ( i think ..cos too shiok in heaven tat my eyes was closed ...sorry for tat ...ha ha )
FJ : never try ( too tire for 2nd round ) ( wanted n being helped by Ginger but i just couldnt ....sighs ...getting old liao )
RTF : i'm arranging my time table right now ... Yes Yes Yes

By d way ....with d promotion going on with Sis ...i think this is d best deal in town of year 2006 ....
Happy holidays ...Bro n Sis out there ..:D

Asianguy
29-12-2006, 03:16 PM
Sigh! Tried applying 2 times to join group also got rejected? Anyone knows the application criteria? :o

Bonniesan
29-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Sigh! Tried applying 2 times to join group also got rejected? Anyone knows the application criteria? :o

READ...... That's all I can tell you, bro. Read my signature, read my group cover page..... READ....

Bonniesan
29-12-2006, 05:39 PM
Bros,

I am quite angry with the photos received from BKK on GINGER & LOUISE!!!!! I have already order the photographer to buy new cameras. ;)

fleshfella
29-12-2006, 05:47 PM
My session is right after mg20000 i think. haha 3.30pm.

Session was a bit delayed for 15 mins and i left abt 5.05pm. No big deal but i was early la. I agree the pic in the group doesnt really do justice, i can help you take pic next time.

Name: Ginger
Height: 1.68/69. Tall.
Weight: no idea but is slim girl.
Body 7.9/10 (Little tummy fats as mentioned by the prev bro. otherwise i will rate 9 or higher. Nice slim arms as im particular abt this. lol.)
Boobs 8/10 ( They remind me of Eva green boobs, think Dreamers / current bond girl. They sag slightly otherwise sure 9/10)

my own overall Hot factor rating: 8.5/10

She has a kind of mature look that is definitely not SYT but is like those hottie that you see on the streets at orchard road. Especially the dressing with spag top n short skirt. underneath got a black bra that accentuates her c cup boobies. (im a boobs lover)

When i saw her, i was quite attracted to her figure. Very curvious.

Went to bathe and she massage my arms and the sight of those boobs were quite amazing. Can't get enough of them. Love the bathin part for these FL experiences.

After that, she allow me to kiss her, no french though. Very soft lips on a pretty face.

BJ for me although very tempted to go BBBJ. it w as very good suction, a little too strong at the start but i told her to adjust...so it was better. 7.6/10

FJ: Started with her on top as jiggling boobs always fascinate me. After that i sat up with her on top and continued, feels better this way.
Best position is doggy style.. see her boobs sway and squeeze it...:D
too bad there wasn't a mirror. Keep squeezing her boobs and kissing it. Damn solid....

Finally withdraw and cum in her hands. She gave me a massage after that and was really tired so din go for 2nd rnd. We dressed and she gave me a kiss in that outfit and i squeezed her boobs one last time before i headed out.

RTF: Prefer SYT look, So maybe not.

Overall a happy experience, thanks to Bonnie.
ps: how to join the member group for better rates?
Cheers.

blitzing1201
31-12-2006, 11:10 AM
The skies finally cleared and it was a great day without rain. Went to secret location and finally went to see Ginger. The cleaning lady was giving me the "eye" at the corridor..but I bo-chap lah..

Yup...those melons was worth waiting for..after stripping down, I was disappointed that the bathtub was not filled when I went in the bathroom. Was hoping for a rubba-rubba bathtub treatment with those gorgeous twin towers...

Bros looking for a pro-bonk, this gal is not your dish lah...and if you want a 2-shot session, better keep track of time as for me, time ran out. The hard massage was pretty ok. Another thing, you may want to switch the TV to some boring channel so that she's not distracted lah...

One thing that turned me on is her cheeks will be flushing and I somewhat have to "wrestle" a little to savour her lovely boobs...:cool:

Looks: 7
Boob: 8 (Can't get my hands off it...hehe)
BJ: 6 (Could have been better)
FJ: 6
Massage: 6.5
Hug and Sleep: 20 minutes (Hmmm...I dunno how to wake people up and say how about 2nd round? I must be more thick-skinned next time)
Bathtub Treatment: Nil
Catbath: Nil
Fingering: Cannot (tried and tried, but pushed my hand away...i don't like to force people also)
Sexansutra Rating: Can Try (you may get luckier than me...)

Remarks: Bonnie, I would prefer gals with more initiative :D

My humble honest review..hAPPY nEW yEAR TO aLL

Bonniesan
31-12-2006, 03:07 PM
Thanks for frank FRs, bros!!! Will improve the standard.

Bonniesan
01-01-2007, 11:06 AM
Reprimanded together with CAROL. Anymore complains from anyone else, they'll go.....

antlau
02-01-2007, 09:49 AM
just wanna posted my comments, since i have enjoyed my session with her..

Ginger is really pretty and cute gal, although comms is a slight problem..standard with thai gals since i know nuts about thai language.

she has treated me really nice, from bathing, wash me clean clean, to the session on bed, with frenching, painting.

the after services is good too, kept on massaging me although i told her to stop and rest together..

and all this are always done with a cute smile on her face.

so i think maybe i can click with her...:D

Bonniesan
03-01-2007, 09:18 AM
Thanks bro Antlau for FR. Seldom see you write nowadays.

hthderrick
04-01-2007, 11:04 AM
Bro Hthderrick,

got to give others a chance to take first blood already.... Purposely don't let you knows one....

Oh like that arh.....

antlau
04-01-2007, 11:37 PM
who is the chee bye kia, deducted my already pitiful points and dont dare to say name? :mad:

somemore say i okt clone...knnbccb...never go and check background anyhow deduct points, and no show name, even in internet, really no balls...:(

CCB!!!!

popiah
05-01-2007, 12:32 AM
who is the chee bye kia, deducted my already pitiful points and dont dare to say name? :mad:

somemore say i okt clone...knnbccb...never go and check background anyhow deduct points, and no show name, even in internet, really no balls...:(

CCB!!!!

hi bro antlau,

take it easy leh.....let uncle popiah help you with my "3 Powerful Popiah Pts"...

From 12 to 15 now..

signoff
Points Popiah

goo_ey
05-01-2007, 02:37 AM
who is the chee bye kia, deducted my already pitiful points and dont dare to say name?

CCB!!!!

relax bro antlau, upz u three pts too but mine not as powerful as given by King of Popiah :D

Bonniesan
05-01-2007, 12:30 PM
Bro, relax.... Thanks kind bros who up his points back.

Bonniesan
06-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Thanks bro JT for FR... Haven't seen you write for awhile.

globeroamer64
08-01-2007, 11:33 PM
about every a stop.

marriedman101
09-01-2007, 11:15 AM
Most vital stats were pretty much cover in the previous FRs and I do agree that the whole session was enjoyable. The bathing and massage were great with no rush. Not much of talking took place but that didnt mean she was not aware of my needs. Generally a very shy girl and I must say that her assets are very well developed for a 20 year old.

My assessment on her is as follow.
Looks : 8 (I like this kind)
Body : 7 for figure quite meaty at the waist but 10 for the boobs
BJ : 8.5
FJ : 8
RTF : Yes but dont think I have the time, she is leaving very soon
Massage : 9
Bath : 8.5

Thanks to Sis Bonnie for another good arrangment.

XuMeiFong
10-01-2007, 12:39 PM
Also just had a session with Ginger.. Looks better than the pic.

Want to thanks Bonniesan for the patience as I was almost late for half an hour. Throughout the session no rush at all and keep on massaging me with her strong finger..

CIM was also fantastic as she will grap the base tightly during my cum and continue sucking. Somehow, I feel that her suction is good but the handjob portion is little too hard.

The rest is as per other bros had mentioned. Particularly like the bathtub session where she massage and clean u at the same time.. with a smiling face.

Height : 1.68m Tall but not lanky due to overall figure
Looks : Lovely and pretty with a smile always on her face.
Body : 6. Prefer lanky and small waist without fat type
Services : Bbbj, CIM, Frenching, Massage
Comments : Very accomodating, Good suction
RTF: Probably not

Bonniesan
10-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Thanks bros for FRs. Her last day today