PDA

View Full Version : Need people to show md the ropes

Balaallen123
22-01-2017, 12:02 AM
Looking for a friend or bro to bring me along to find women at brothel. Im 22 virgin malay guy. Willing tk soend $60 at mostto have sex with women. All using condom. And i prefer to have sex wjth chinese women. Want to feel chinese girls. Anyone willing to help? Or at most give me advice on what to do and where is the 6p dollar chinese girl sex at. Im quite new hahh sorrh

Konnichiwawa
22-01-2017, 09:31 AM
Bro I suggest u wear 10comdom for your 1st time making love

Looking for a friend or bro to bring me along to find women at brothel. Im 22 virgin malay guy. Willing tk soend $60 at mostto have sex with women. All using condom. And i prefer to have sex wjth chinese women. Want to feel chinese girls. Anyone willing to help? Or at most give me advice on what to do and where is the 6p dollar chinese girl sex at. Im quite new hahh sorrh

Bummers
22-01-2017, 09:50 AM
Bro, Lets be realistic.

For $60 at brothel sure you can find, not an issue. But i am not sure you want to lose your viginity (if real) over a $60.

If you need, i can always bring you even thou i have better hunting ground.

Konnichiwawa
22-01-2017, 01:30 PM
i suggest you look for the local gal who can rawwing ass fk as shown in xhamster since this is yr first time

Balaallen123
22-01-2017, 01:33 PM
i suggest you look for the local gal who can rawwing ass fk as shown in xhamster since this is yr first time

And where do you suggest i get one? No girls want to even date me. Or even wanna do a sex thing with me. My department mostly guy cause engineering
Still longing for a fuck buddy but not sure where to fibd

Konnichiwawa
22-01-2017, 02:35 PM
since u a virgin the local gal can let u raw ass fk for $60
u search xhamster look for the local gal video and

And where do you suggest i get one? No girls want to even date me. Or even wanna do a sex thing with me. My department mostly guy cause engineering
Still longing for a fuck buddy but not sure where to fibd

aphrodisia
22-01-2017, 03:39 PM
I dont mind bringing you along for a trip there. Pm me!

Konnichiwawa
22-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Bro he a virgin. U should bring him to clubbing where $60 can buy wl beer and drunk and then go rawing bonking

I dont mind bringing you along for a trip there. Pm me!

peanut123
22-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Realistically, $60 for ethnic Chinese girls only at Petain. I don't recommend Petain for the noobs because the place is old and rundown, and the girls are mostly over the hill. It's cheap for a reason.

I recommend Geylang instead. If you must have Chinese girls from China, you'll need to up your price, ranging from $80-150. If you don't mind Thai Chinese girls, then $50 and the occastional $40.

Actually, once you bang them, there's not much difference between Chinese girls or Thai or Viet girls, except maybe the attitude and service level. The pussy is the same.

comm
22-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Abang u have come to the rite place

Big abang here will show u how to properly tame a geylang girl

Live action demostration, everytime i poke her 1 time i will describe the feeling for u and u can take notes from the sidelines

Konnichiwawa
22-01-2017, 08:43 PM
comm
u mean u also rawing ass fk to our virgin bro

Abang u have come to the rite place

Big abang here will show u how to properly tame a geylang girl

Live action demostration, everytime i poke her 1 time i will describe the feeling for u and u can take notes from the sidelines

Bummers
22-01-2017, 11:20 PM
Bro, come i bring u clubbing on CNY

BronzeGod
23-01-2017, 12:09 AM

Don't waste time in geylang. Geylang is not the place to lose your virginity.

Go get a steady girlfriend. My sincere advice.

Forget about Chinese girls. If you can't get one to like you in real life, paying won't help either. cheers.

bonkhq69
26-01-2017, 03:58 AM
please don't waste your precious cash on GL and esp your virginity. at age 22, you can still easily get a girlfriend. don't do it now then regret it later. enjoy the courtship and stuff and the sex that comes along later, this will be more fulfilling:cool:

Konnichiwawa
26-01-2017, 03:19 PM
bro
i suggest you surf sammboy and DIY at home so can save $60

collin_23
27-01-2017, 11:32 AM
My advice to u is to get a good gf instead . 1 day u will regret it if u walk down this path

max_priest
27-01-2017, 11:54 AM
My advice to u is to get a good gf instead . 1 day u will regret it if u walk down this path

I agree with you absolutely. ;)

eroticbomb
03-02-2017, 10:29 PM
you should work hard to get a gf then bed her

drifand
04-02-2017, 11:28 AM
There are those who done it got married had kids and no action since.
Door swing multiple ways, part of me prefer single get Fuck buddy and go along.
Wouldn't like to be here if I could help but would you prefer a mistress, scandal or a one off?

hashansilva
04-02-2017, 04:30 PM

why do you say 'regret one day'?

eroticbomb
04-02-2017, 04:45 PM
you will not be in this forum if if live to regret it:D

Konnichiwawa
04-02-2017, 07:30 PM
Remember my CEO statement :Once a raw player forever rawing

why do you say 'regret one day'?

Trigger88
21-02-2017, 02:03 AM
Any luck so far bro? I also tried GL once. Thai for 50. So far my experience is just ok. Rubber is a must. Better safe than sorry. Conclusion, my gf does it better not that because she does it for free but the intimacy is there.