PDA

View Full Version : HJ - cannot cum - how many attempts till successful?

stiffness
26-12-2006, 05:23 PM
I've tried getting a HJ/JG before but i think i get too nervous easily and cannot cum... (then again, the hj lasted for < 10 mins, not sure if i'd have cum if it was longer)..

how many of you have had this problem, and how many times did you try until you finally succeeded in cumming?

Did you stick to the same girl or did you try different ones?

Then again, even if wife gives hj it takes a while to come! My problem isn't premature ejaculation, it's taking too long to cum to the point that the girl has tired arms!

sammyboyfor
26-12-2006, 05:47 PM
I've tried getting a HJ/JG before but i think i get too nervous easily and cannot cum... (then again, the hj lasted for < 10 mins, not sure if i'd have cum if it was longer)..

It's all in the mind. :D

jon2000sg
26-12-2006, 05:52 PM
wau lau, you spoil your dick!

fattyboyboy
27-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Hello seniors,

Ah Fattyboyboy here.

Maybe you can try using soap or baby oil when you PCC or HJ. It will give you a bettwer sensation

stiffness
07-01-2007, 06:52 PM
i do use baby oil for pcc so that's not the problem. Found out that it's sometimes in the skill of the lady.. this one really took her time, slowly increasing the pressure until i exploded, unlike my first few tries which was more mechanical and in a hurry for me to come!

now does anyone know how to say breast massage in chinese? Must try that out but can't speak mandarin for nuts lol.

six_2
07-01-2007, 08:06 PM
now does anyone know how to say breast massage in chinese? Must try that out but can't speak mandarin for nuts lol.[/QUOTE]

Is ok if u can't speak mandarin. Use sign language..:p

maufans
15-01-2007, 09:13 PM
Yo Brother! If you are having problems with Hand Job then try the Fuck Job lah! :D

how many of you have had this problem, and how many times did you try until you finally succeeded in cumming?

Did you stick to the same girl or did you try different ones?

Then again, even if wife gives hj it takes a while to come! My problem isn't premature ejaculation, it's taking too long to cum to the point that the girl has tired arms!

acidstorm
15-01-2007, 09:53 PM
I agree with BOSS. It's all in the mind bro.

Think of someone you want to have SEX with. It can be someone all along in your mind, someone you saw on the street with nice tits, someone bitchy, etc.

Use your imagination & i am sure you will solve your HJ issue.

I understand some ppl have limited imagination. If possible, go to the book store get books on NLP. You could use it in everything you do including SEX.

Use those NLP techniques will give you intense HJ if you know how to do it. :cool:

Remember, NLP is not those SEX books, they are subject on using your brain for positive thinking.

alan888
15-01-2007, 10:34 PM
I had the very same problem as you. about 5 FL tried but cannot make me come with BJ and HJ. but finally someone did! her name is Hody, she cured me! and trust me she is what everyone would recommand for it: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=58533

have fun!

fatty_leo
20-01-2007, 01:54 AM
I had the very same problem as you. about 5 FL tried but cannot make me come with BJ and HJ. but finally someone did! her name is Hody, she cured me! and trust me she is what everyone would recommand for it: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=58533

have fun!

oh yes hody is the one... your juice just flow into her...yummy

tongkat.ali
20-01-2007, 03:16 AM
er.....JG's rule, dun cum is good, cum is harmful!!!!!

why not u do full set with your wife? how come need HJ most of the time?

maufans
20-01-2007, 04:51 PM
Bro Tongkat, he did HJ mostly cause he has difficulty with his Legs lah! :D :D

er.....JG's rule, dun cum is good, cum is harmful!!!!!

why not u do full set with your wife? how come need HJ most of the time?