PDA

View Full Version : Good Looks VS Personality in Seeking a Wife/Lifelong partner

clubviivaa
14-01-2017, 10:19 AM
Bros,

I am wondering if you were given a choice to choose between good looks and good enduring personality in a partner which will you choose.:)

It is always easy to give a generic answer like "acceptable looks but good personality more important":eek:

What i am asking, if now God were to give you just 2 choices, so you have a super fat and ugly but good charactered women vs. a super chio but zero character women. Which will you choose

Please make your choice and provide some form of substantiation so that we can have a meaningful discussion:cool:

clubviivaa
14-01-2017, 10:26 AM

super chiobu

vs

erm, no comments

Which will you choose and why

Renn69
14-01-2017, 10:29 AM
Everyone has got different taste and outlook on this topic . There is no right or wrong answer . A wife can make a man successful or can lead to his downfall .

hoangsa
14-01-2017, 10:48 AM
I prefer good sex and hot body.

Tackers
14-01-2017, 01:23 PM
I prefer good sex and hot body.

Same here too.

Topup
14-01-2017, 01:44 PM
Let me share my 2 cents. I had what most guys dream of. 2 girl friends at the same time. Both knew I was seeing other girls and to be fair, I did tell them to see other guys as well.
J was a successful HR manager in a MNC. She was doing well and earning a 5 figure salary. She used her money to take care of herself and she was a looker!
E was a secretary and loved life! She was easy going went travelling around the World. She loved the outdoors.
I was attracted to J because she was well to do, looked good and the sex was good.
E was kinda plain looking compared to J but we could connect on a whole different plain. It may sound like a cliché, but we frequently finished each others sentences. We really could know what the other was thinking. And the sex was spectacular! Not sure what it was but as they say, sex is 90% in your head.
Long story short, I chose E over J and so far it's been amazing!
Looks fade over time but personality never goes away.

gernexdaw
14-01-2017, 03:37 PM
No such thing as lifelong partner :D

LinFengJiao
14-01-2017, 05:08 PM
No such thing as lifelong partner :D

Why do you say that? :eek:

clubviivaa
15-01-2017, 12:01 AM
My question is: For great sex and looks, are you going to forgo a possibly long lasting and enduring relationship with a partner that will stick with you through thick and thin?

Say for example you had a wife with great sex and also good looks everything went well when you still can work.

What happens one day hypothetically you get a stroke which caused you to be bed ridden and she left you for someone else and for you to fend for yourself? how would you feel?:eek:

sadfa
15-01-2017, 12:04 AM
My question is: For great sex and looks, are you going to forgo a possibly long lasting and enduring relationship with a partner that will stick with you through thick and thin?

Say for example you had a wife with great sex and also good looks everything went well when you still can work.

What happens one day hypothetically you get a stroke which caused you to be bed ridden and she left you for someone else and for you to fend for yourself? how would you feel?:eek:

My question is are you ALSO dreamzknight clone

U post so many cb questions. U think this is bridal forums meh
Only gers ask so many questions
_______
Exchange points must ask questions ma

clubviivaa
15-01-2017, 12:14 AM
you will be quite surprised that there are many bros here in SBF are university educated from the local big 3 Unis and they think deeply.

These are the questions that i think deeply when i go through the course of my day.

I chiong geylang not because I am old fat and fugly, but because i do not want additional implications with girls after sex

If these are too intellectual for you to comprehend, you might like to give this thread a miss, or go for additional tuition lessons to polish up your biology

thanks

clubviivaa
15-01-2017, 12:15 AM
My question is are you ALSO dreamzknight clone

U post so many cb questions. U think this is bridal forums meh
Only gers ask so many questions
_______
Exchange points must ask questions ma

you will be quite surprised that there are many bros here in SBF are university educated from the local big 3 Unis and they think deeply.

These are the questions that i think deeply when i go through the course of my day.

I chiong geylang not because I am old fat and fugly, but because i do not want additional implications with girls after sex

If these are too intellectual for you to comprehend, you might like to give this thread a miss, or go for additional tuition lessons to polish up your biology

thanks

This is my last reply to you as my GF is waiting for me. I simply do not have time to argue with you thanks

lothariokim
15-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Bros,

I am wondering if you were given a choice to choose between good looks and good enduring personality in a partner which will you choose.:)

It is always easy to give a generic answer like "acceptable looks but good personality more important":eek:

What i am asking, if now God were to give you just 2 choices, so you have a super fat and ugly but good charactered women vs. a super chio but zero character women. Which will you choose

Please make your choice and provide some form of substantiation so that we can have a meaningful discussion:cool:

Be single forever, lol

joncheong
15-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Personality is more important but the lady can't be too ugly right? Plain Jane is acceptable to some but not too ugly that becomes a pain to see...

snooker
15-01-2017, 03:28 PM
This is an interesting subject, but I guess it really depends on the men itself..

Those that cannot afford / get very pretty girl with hot body, well i guess personality will be important to them.

And for those that could afford / get young, juicy and pretty girls.. fuck the personality! :p

MoeLanYong
15-01-2017, 04:44 PM
When you find someone that fits your personality, she will look good. When you find one that quarrels with you everyday she will look ugly even if she is Angelina Jolie. Don't believe? Ask Black Pig.