PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat Question to Papsmearer about the little india riots.

Sammyboy RSS Feed
11-01-2017, 03:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I remember that after the terraxes were confiscated in HK you posted about deporting or arresting/killing the million tiongs in SG. Ok fine.

Yet i am curious about this. Did you make the same statement when the most deadly riot in SG's history occured where police cars got overturned and police and SCDF personnel lives were risked?

I am going to fanthom the answer is no.

This then begs the question why. Military vehicles being confiscated in SG is obviously less problematic compared to a full scale deadly riot in sg. One is obviously not as serious as the other. :rolleyes:

This then proves it once again that ppl like you judge a situation not on the actions of the ppl that commit them but who they are in this case their race and nationality.

Were it tiongs that created the riot oh then would you preach violence on them am i correct.

How many of you agree with me were it tiongs that rioted instead of shit skins more ppl would be offended. :rolleyes:

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239912-Question-to-Papsmearer-about-the-little-india-riots&goto=newpost).