PDA

View Full Version : Oral Birth Control - YES or NO, the real answer...

rimchew
11-01-2017, 02:21 PM
OK, as a fool who rode raw a few times, I have assumed with all the health checks, yellow cards, etc. that they WL's would be taking oral birth control pills regularly. With all the other regulations, it is hard to believe the gov't would take the risk of having little thai-sing kids running around, who's my daddy, "sorry son, we have narrowed it down to one in 1,400 who pumped your moma that month...." On this forum, there are many claims that they DO use oral birth control as there are people who say they do not. What's the scoop, and why????

Konnichiwawa
11-01-2017, 05:22 PM
Bro are you a Rawing player

OK, as a fool who rode raw a few times, I have assumed with all the health checks, yellow cards, etc. that they WL's would be taking oral birth control pills regularly. With all the other regulations, it is hard to believe the gov't would take the risk of having little thai-sing kids running around, who's my daddy, "sorry son, we have narrowed it down to one in 1,400 who pumped your moma that month...." On this forum, there are many claims that they DO use oral birth control as there are people who say they do not. What's the scoop, and why????

saabking
11-01-2017, 08:12 PM
You can tell by the weight they put on lol

bonkhq69
11-01-2017, 11:37 PM
use a combination, condom, spermicide and pills. nothing should be saved on:)

rimchew
12-01-2017, 12:19 PM
Ha, you guys very funny always! But serious, are they required to take birth control pills? I would think S'pore gov't would require this.... yes or no?

Konnichiwawa
12-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Bro u mean all rawing player need eat birth control pill before visiting gaylang

Ha, you guys very funny always! But serious, are they required to take birth control pills? I would think S'pore gov't would require this.... yes or no?

ramon
12-01-2017, 07:49 PM
OK, as a fool who rode raw a few times, I have assumed with all the health checks, yellow cards, etc. that they WL's would be taking oral birth control pills regularly. What's the scoop, and why????

Since I got time...might as well write to pass my time..

1) If a WL insists on Condoms and she take Contraceptives..it means she is just Kiasi and Kiasai.

2) If a WL insists on Condoms but don't take Contraceptives...it means she thinks Condoms are good enough.

3) If a WL who chooses which customers who she can allow raw and take contraceptives..it means she's a business woman who take risks.

tikokeong
13-01-2017, 01:54 AM
Since I got time...might as well write to pass my time..

1) If a WL insists on Condoms and she take Contraceptives..it means she is just Kiasi and Kiasai.

2) If a WL insists on Condoms but don't take Contraceptives...it means she thinks Condoms are good enough.

3) If a WL who chooses which customers who she can allow raw and take contraceptives..it means she's a business woman who take risks.

Bro Ramon,

Thumbs up for the 3 reply so far. As i know since my 20 years at GL since i'm young until now . Most of them highest % is the 3rd one.Unless some times the condom break they also have pill for that when it happened.

rimchew
01-03-2017, 02:24 PM
Well, my WL no longer in Geylang and I have the answer. She did take oral birth control. At least her story was to keep period time down to a few days instead of entire week. Is it true? Who knows, but biologically it makes sense....

BARLEY WATER
01-03-2017, 03:26 PM
I think its YES, using pills or any birth control can make you satisfied of sex :D

ahha2011
07-03-2017, 06:52 PM
Wl house will have pills?

ahha2011
07-03-2017, 06:56 PM
Bro are you a Rawing player

U so happy Hor..:D