PDA

View Full Version : Geylang Situation. I need info pls

ralfhero
11-01-2017, 02:05 PM
Ok i've been really outdated with geylang.

I used to drive there often to pick up girls standing around the streets and go to the $20 hotel room and enjoy my business. Bet a little along the back ally to decide if i'm getting cat 150 or cat 50 girls haha. Recently it's a ghost town there and police camera setup along the streets...

I believe my statement shows how many donkey years ago since i last been there so i hope bros here can update me some information like where the hell are all the girls now. I don't see any along st6-14. I know the house girls, those are standard. Is there anymore streets girls, are they located any other place or i'm just there at the wrong time...

Thanks in advance.

Giansex
11-01-2017, 02:51 PM

I used to drive there often to pick up girls standing around the streets and go to the $20 hotel room and enjoy my business. Bet a little along the back ally to decide if i'm getting cat 150 or cat 50 girls haha. Recently it's a ghost town there and police camera setup along the streets...

I believe my statement shows how many donkey years ago since i last been there so i hope bros here can update me some information like where the hell are all the girls now. I don't see any along st6-14. I know the house girls, those are standard. Is there anymore streets girls, are they located any other place or i'm just there at the wrong time...

Thanks in advance.

back alley gambling den still there ah?during my last visit in dec saw 1 guy kena caught by police.u can try walking along the carpark at lor21 there are a few prc milf there.

Tai_zi21
11-01-2017, 05:05 PM
Ur ans to the ques

Lorong 24 but pls dun set ur expecations too high though

Hope it helps bro :D

ralfhero
15-01-2017, 03:38 PM
So GL is practically dead city now... geezs... all the fun i had there before, sad indeed.

ZanShen
15-01-2017, 03:43 PM
I get what to mean bro. I was also one of those driving and walking along these streets you mentioned years back. During those days, the FL were great and came in flocks!

michelle535
15-01-2017, 03:47 PM
Still lots of good food there!

eroticbomb
15-01-2017, 04:11 PM
bro don't bother to go on the look see mission anymore

anti vice has been super strict after the high profile prostitution case recently.

There are no more street walkers. if you are still lucky, you can still catch some milfs along those handphone shop between lorong 20 and 18. hope this helps:)

trans5425
15-01-2017, 04:59 PM

Thanks in advance.

Wah..... you really hide up the mountain so many years or..... eat curry rice at Changi bungalow?

The FLs are still around but the way they engage clients have changed. They dun walk the streets anymore but use social media instead. For those who are not IT savvy or hopeless using social media.... there are a few contact points spread out along several locations where the mafu or his runner will help you to book the FL.
You make your choice from the girl pictures in his hp and he will arrange for you. :)

conquer
15-01-2017, 07:22 PM
Wah..... you really hide up the mountain so many years or..... eat curry rice at Changi bungalow?

The FLs are still around but the way they engage clients have changed. They dun walk the streets anymore but use social media instead. For those who are not IT savvy or hopeless using social media.... there are a few contact points spread out along several locations where the mafu or his runner will help you to book the FL.
You make your choice from the girl pictures in his hp and he will arrange for you. :)

Gotta be careful with the FLs engaged from the social media apps, e.g. wechat.

I have been quite frequent visiting a hooker recently. She said that she has been conning carrot-heads who searched her through wechat for $300-$500 per bonk, while her damage as advertised here in SBF is only $100.

Her trick is like this: she told those carrot-heads on wechat that she is doing clean massage only. When the carrot-head is hooked, she then tops up money for all those extras: HJ, remove top, remove bottom, BBBJ, until FJ. She can make up to $500 for a bonk. Sounds good, huh? :p

conquer
15-01-2017, 07:39 PM
So GL is practically dead city now... geezs... all the fun i had there before, sad indeed.

Yup, miss the old days when the hookers all standing along the streets. Even you don't call chicken, go there see also syiok! :p

WinampForever
15-01-2017, 07:48 PM
Yup, miss the old days when the hookers all standing along the streets. Even you don't call chicken, go there see also syiok! :p

Same here too bro

xqueen
16-01-2017, 07:12 PM
Gotta be careful with the FLs engaged from the social media apps, e.g. wechat.

I have been quite frequent visiting a hooker recently. She said that she has been conning carrot-heads who searched her through wechat for $300-$500 per bonk, while her damage as advertised here in SBF is only $100.

Her trick is like this: she told those carrot-heads on wechat that she is doing clean massage only. When the carrot-head is hooked, she then tops up money for all those extras: HJ, remove top, remove bottom, BBBJ, until FJ. She can make up to $500 for a bonk. Sounds good, huh? :p

ups +6 back, enjoy her ... :D

so what is inside her 100 package here ?

conquer
16-01-2017, 07:29 PM
ups +6 back, enjoy her ... :D

so what is inside her 100 package here ?

Standard package: massage, blowjob, and sex.

Attitude just normal, but would turn better if you pay her more. :p